时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:46] | The Pacific Part III | 《太平洋战争》 第三集 |
[02:55] | 澳大利亚 墨尔本 1943年1月 | |
[03:09] | Heroes! Heroes! | 英雄们 英雄们 |
[03:12] | Welcome to Australia, mates. | 兄弟们 欢迎来到澳大利亚 |
[03:17] | What the hell is this? | 这算毛个情况 |
[03:27] | Well done. Well done. | 你们太棒了 |
[03:32] | Yay for the Yankees. | 热烈欢迎美国同胞 |
[03:35] | Yay! Welcome down under. | 欢迎来到南半球 |
[03:37] | G’day, handsome. | 帅哥 你好吗 |
[03:44] | We love you. | 我们爱你们 |
[03:46] | G’day there, mate. | 你好吗 哥们儿 |
[03:53] | Do you believe this? | 这是真的吗 |
[03:56] | We love you! | 我们爱你们 |
[03:58] | We love you! | 我们爱你们 |
[04:16] | How many Japs you kill, Yank? | 老美 你杀了多少日本鬼子 |
[04:19] | You kill many Japs? | 肯定不计其数吧 |
[04:22] | Killed any Japs? | 杀过日本鬼子吗 |
[04:33] | Let’s go. Disembark the truck. | 下车 快下车 |
[04:37] | Find your company areas. | 到自己连部所在地报道 |
[04:40] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪 |
[04:42] | Keep moving. | 动作快 |
[04:46] | Make sure you got all your gear. | 拿好自己所有物品 |
[04:49] | Find your area. | 找地方报道 |
[04:53] | Keep moving all the way through. | 快点走出来 |
[05:01] | Let’s go. Find your areas. | 快点 各找各的单位 |
[05:15] | Make sure to store those M1 rifles now! | 那些M1步枪可得收收好 |
[05:19] | Andrews, you’re on mess. Move it. | 安德鲁斯 你怎么放得一团乱 快挪开 |
[05:22] | It ain’t no Wrigley Field. | 这可不是芝加哥的里格利棒球场 |
[05:26] | Attention in the area. | 全员注意 |
[05:28] | Attention in the area. | 全员注意 |
[05:30] | All arriving personnel, this is your billeting area. | 这里是你们的营地 |
[05:34] | You will be directed by your company. | 听从自己的连部指挥 |
[05:36] | First squad, let’s go. Grab those packs. | 一班的 快点 拿好行李 |
[05:45] | Oh, the hell with this. I’m gonna sleep for a few days. | 管他舒不舒服 我先睡上个几天再说 |
[05:52] | Better take a look at this. | 快来看啊 |
[05:55] | The M.P. is just giving up. | 宪兵都去逍遥快活了 |
[05:56] | Can they do that? | 这样成么 |
[05:58] | Everyone’s going awol. Nobody’s stopping them. | 所有人都开小差了 还有谁来管呢 |
[06:01] | Oh, I’ve got to be a part of this. | 老子也要一起去 |
[06:02] | – Whoo, freedom! – All right. | -自由万岁 -好吧 |
[06:05] | Melbourne here we come. | 我们来了 墨尔本 |
[06:08] | Let’s hit the streets. | 我们去扫荡街道吧 |
[06:10] | Hey, buddy, rest up. All right? | 你好好睡吧 哥们 |
[06:15] | 欢迎美国男孩们 | |
[06:25] | Have something. | 买点吧 |
[06:29] | It’s like St. Mark’s on Woodward. | 感觉像是伍德沃克大街上的圣马太教堂 |
[06:31] | All saints on north hermitage. | 南无阿弥陀佛 |
[06:34] | It’s as pure as every church bell that ever rang. | 教堂钟声如出一辙般神圣而空灵 |
[06:43] | Straight ahead. Give it a try. | 往前扔 试试看 |
[06:45] | – It’s wonderful. – Sorry, excuse me. | -太棒了 -不好意思 |
[06:47] | The beers? | 你们要的啤酒? |
[06:50] | Here, here and here. | 放下吧 各放一杯 |
[06:57] | Whiskey, | 威士忌 |
[06:58] | Gin, | 杜松子酒 |
[07:01] | Rum, | 朗姆酒 |
[07:02] | Vodka, | 伏特加 |
[07:04] | Rye, | 黑麦威士忌 |
[07:07] | Brandy, Bourbon | 白兰地 波旁威士忌 |
[07:09] | and Vermouth. | 还有苦艾酒 |
[07:12] | And you call that? | 你们管这叫什么 |
[07:14] | Blockbuster. | 重磅炸弹 |
[07:14] | [军事]重4~8吨的航空巨型炸弹 | |
[07:17] | You’re sure gonna be trouble tonight, cobber. | 你们今晚可麻烦大了 小伙子们 |
[07:24] | – Here you go, Manny. – To manny. | -这杯敬你 曼尼 -敬曼尼 |
[07:40] | Never thought you’d down that, mate. | 靠 酒还能这样喝啊 哥们 |
[07:43] | Right now we could down anything. | 他妈的现在什么事干不出来 |
[07:46] | Aren’t you supposed to be in Africa fighting Rommel? | 你们不是在非洲对付隆美尔吗 |
[07:48] | Somebody has to keep the peace at home, | 总得有人留下维持后院治安 |
[07:50] | let you yanks get your proper R&R. | 这样你们美国佬才能安心享乐 |
[07:52] | Quite a lot of you here now.Just arrived today? | 你们来了不少人 今天刚到吗 |
[07:55] | – Must be thousands. – Tens of thousands. | -上千人吧 -不止 起码上万 |
[07:57] | How many, mates? | 到底来了多少 哥们 |
[07:59] | Enough for a cricket team. | 够组个板球队了 |
[08:01] | Enough to make our beer run dry and our girls run loose. | 那我们的啤酒和女人都快不够用了 |
[08:05] | Have to fuck the King himself to | 你们霸占了所有的女人 |
[08:06] | find a taxi you warriors haven’t commandeered. | 我们的国王只能自己打手枪了 |
[08:08] | I’d say it’s a bit more like a gang of roaches. | 只能说就像蟑螂一样多 |
[08:11] | Every step we take,and bloody hell, | 该死的 我们每走一步 |
[08:12] | there’s another yank under our boot. | 都会踩死好几个美国佬 |
[08:17] | I’m guessing this is one yank we don’t have to worry about anymore. | 这个美国佬应该不会担心被踩死了 |
[08:21] | Hey, if it weren’t for us you’d be guzzling sake | 要不是我们 你们早就被日本狗 |
[08:23] | with a pair of chopsticks up your ass, you stupid fuck. | 用筷子给他妈的爆菊了 傻逼 |
[08:29] | Okay okay, that’s it. | 够了 快住手 |
[08:31] | Yeah right, you’re all Tommy Mix who saved the day. | 你们全是猛男汤哥救世主 行了吧 |
[08:31] | 猛男汤哥:原名托马斯·埃德温 西部牛仔片第一巨星 | |
[08:35] | – It’s okay.- Why don’t you get out of here? | -没事了 -你他妈的怎么还不滚 |
[08:39] | This one hits the turps, first thing out he’s having a blue. | 这家伙喝醉了 穿着制服出来找打 |
[08:42] | Another dumb drunk who thinks he can fight. | 自以为是的烂酒鬼 |
[08:45] | Let us buy you the next round of drinks. | 你们下面的酒算我们请 |
[08:48] | Otherwise what kind of hosts would we be? | 否则就太没主人风度了 |
[08:51] | Alan, another round of drinks for the cowboy yanks. | 艾伦 给我们的美国牛仔满上 |
[09:07] | Oh, yank here. | 美国兵哥哥来了 |
[09:09] | Looking to see the town. | 要逛街吗 |
[09:13] | Oh, hello. | 你们好啊 |
[09:16] | Hello, beautiful. | 你们好啊 美女 |
[09:18] | Visitor down under; speak the same language. | 初来乍到 我们也说英语 |
[09:35] | Hey, beautiful. | 嗨 美人儿 |
[09:47] | Oh, what the hell’s he doing? | 他搞什么飞机 |
[09:50] | Where’s that tram go? | 那电车往哪儿开啊 |
[09:51] | That’s the Preston line. He’ll end up in Perth. | 普勒斯顿线 终点站是珀斯 |
[09:53] | – Oh hey, Leckie, come on! – Hey, Leckie, what the hell? | -莱基 回来 -莱基 你搞毛啊 |
[09:57] | Excuse me, sir. Ma’am. | 让一下 先生 这位女士 |
[09:59] | I apologize. | 不好意思 |
[10:03] | Pardon me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 让一下 |
[10:05] | – Excuse me. – Hey, Leckie! | -让一下 -喂 莱基 |
[10:09] | Whoa! Attaboy, Leck. | 落地真漂亮啊 小莱 |
[10:12] | Are you proposing already, yank? | 你这算是求婚吗 美国大兵 |
[10:14] | I’m proposing that you take walk with me. | 只是邀你和我一起走走而已 |
[10:17] | You never know what the future may bring. | 今朝有酒今朝醉啊 |
[10:19] | You know what take a walk means? | 你知道”走走”的含义吗[谐音”做做”] |
[10:21] | Oh, ma’am. | 对不起 夫人 |
[10:24] | Ma’am, miss | 夫人 或是小姐 |
[10:26] | Miss, I’m a foreigner on your shores. | 小姐 我这初来乍到的 |
[10:29] | Forgive my ignorance of your customs, but… | 请原谅我对你们习俗的愚昧无知 但是… |
[10:36] | My invitation remains an offer. | 我还是想邀请你 |
[10:44] | You’re a bold one sotted. | 你胆子还挺大 醉猫 |
[10:46] | Let’s see you in the light of day. | 还是白天见面吧 |
[10:58] | Collect me at home. | 到我家来接我 |
[11:01] | Being sober would be a plus. | 可得先把酒醒了 |
[11:08] | I’m Stella, in case you were wondering what to call me. | 我叫史黛拉 免得你不知怎么称呼我 |
[11:13] | Stella is it? | 史黛拉吗 |
[11:15] | Well, you’ve got guts, Leckie. | 好啊 莱基 你有种 |
[11:19] | Thank you very much.That made my night. | 非常感谢 今晚才叫正点 |
[11:21] | – You’d better laminate that piece of paper. – That made my night. | -你最好把那张纸收好 -这才值 |
[11:34] | – Gonna be good? – I’ll say. | -这样行吗 -等着瞧嘛 |
[11:37] | Shh, be quiet. | 别出声 |
[11:41] | Hit it. | 就是现在 |
[12:28] | Company dismissed. | 解散 |
[12:33] | Let me tell you something, Sergeant, | 你给我听好了 中士 |
[12:34] | Stumbling around camp like the town stiff | 喝得醉醺醺地在营地里晃悠 |
[12:37] | is not acceptable behavior. | 这种行为绝不允许 |
[12:39] | Not anymore. | 下不为例 |
[12:43] | Can’t help but notice I’m not alone in this, Sir. | 又不是只有我一个 长官 |
[12:46] | Well, you are in one respect. | 但你现在身份不同了 |
[12:51] | You are about to be awarded the medal of honor. | 你即将被授予荣誉勋章 |
[12:57] | President Roosevelt found you worthy. | 罗斯福总统觉得你当之无愧 |
[13:02] | Congratulations, old man. | 祝贺你 硬汉 |
[13:04] | You’re about to go where very few marines have ever been. | 获此殊荣的陆战队员寥寥无几 |
[13:09] | Oh, hey hey!Here here. | 喂 吐这里 |
[13:12] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[13:17] | This is, I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[13:20] | Yeah, all right. | 好了 |
[13:23] | Listen, | 听着 |
[13:25] | Get yourself a big breakfast and a pot of coffee | 你去好好吃顿早餐 喝杯咖啡 |
[13:28] | And you come back here when you’re respectable. | 把自己整体面了再回来 |
[13:30] | It’s not gonna do to have you heave all over your own citation. | 你总不能把嘉奖令吐得一塌糊涂吧 |
[13:36] | This is the highest honor that our country can award a serviceman. | 那是现役军人所能企及的最高荣誉 |
[13:39] | But from now on, | 而从现在开始 |
[13:41] | You try and act like it’s yours. | 你可不能对不起这项荣誉 |
[13:44] | Yes, Sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[13:53] | Well, go. | 愣着干嘛 快去啊 |
[14:04] | Aw, jeez. | 老天 |
[14:06] | *You’re just an angel in disguise* | |
[14:10] | *who wandered down from up above* | |
[14:14] | *You’re just a heavenly surprise* | |
[14:19] | *who came to earth for me to love* | |
[14:22] | *’cause introduction to an angel* | |
[14:25] | *is more than thrilling* | |
[14:27] | *it leaves me high…* | |
[14:30] | The articles of war? | 战争法规? |
[14:32] | That’s what I’m calling ’em. | 我就这么叫 |
[14:34] | He’s been going on about this | 你们那会儿还没来 |
[14:35] | Since long before you came along. | 他早就在研究了 |
[14:38] | See, Gwenie’s dad, my son, he’s over there in Burma | 格温妮的爸爸 也就是我的儿子 远在缅甸 |
[14:41] | showing the Japs what side is up. | 让日本鬼子好看 |
[14:44] | I’m in charge of Gwenie’s honor. | 格温妮由我照管 |
[14:47] | A manual of arms. | 军有军规 |
[14:49] | My grandfather would want the same understanding. | 我祖父也会有同感 |
[14:51] | Let’s get this understood. | 那就和你明说吧 |
[14:54] | Hit him with it, girl. | 丫头 你来吧 |
[14:57] | Article I: | 第一条 |
[14:58] | General provisions. Hands off the merchandise. | 基本规定 商品非买勿动 |
[15:01] | You’ve memorized this? | 你都背下来了? |
[15:02] | See, I’m the merchandise. | 明白吗 我就是商品 |
[15:06] | Hand off, aye aye, sir. | 明白 先生 不动 |
[15:08] | Article II: | 第二条 |
[15:09] | Hands off the merchandise. | 商品非买勿动 |
[15:11] | Meaning there’ll be none of that. | 就是说 不许那样 |
[15:18] | There’s no problem there. I’m not much of a dancer, sir. | 这个没问题 我不大会跳舞 先生 |
[15:24] | Um, Article III: | 第三条 |
[15:27] | Punishments for violating one and two. | 若违反前两条 严加惩罚 |
[15:29] | It’ll be swift and unflinching. | 我眼明手快 且决不手软 |
[15:31] | Don’t for a moment think other wise, son. | 年轻人 绝不要抱有侥幸心理 |
[15:35] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[15:38] | Make a hole. Come on. | 借过 借过 |
[15:42] | Drink it out of the glass without spilling. | 喝了它 别洒出来 |
[15:45] | That’s right. Take your time. | 就这样 慢慢来 |
[15:47] | Move closer. A little close. | 靠近点儿 再近一点儿 |
[15:50] | – Closer. – Come on. | -近一点儿 -加油 |
[15:53] | Closer. Closer. | 近点儿 再近点儿 |
[15:55] | A little closer. | 再近一点点 |
[15:58] | It’s hard. Come on. | 这也太难了吧 |
[16:04] | M.P.s just pulled up. | 宪兵来了 |
[16:06] | You’ve got to get out of here. Every marine in this place is AWOL. | 得赶紧跑 我们来这儿算是开小差 |
[16:09] | I’d say that’s why they’re here. | 所以他们才来 |
[16:15] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[16:17] | Every marinein this establishment | 在场所有陆战队员 |
[16:19] | will produce a liberty pass | 出示外出许可证 |
[16:20] | or will return immediately to his billet. | 没有许可证的 立即返回营地 |
[16:23] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[16:27] | What’s this then? | 什么情况 |
[16:29] | There’s no problem. I’ve got a pass. | 没关系 我有外出许可 |
[16:32] | But still, why don’t I escort Gwen out the back, sir? | 既然如此 先生 何不让我送格温从后门走 |
[16:35] | – You’re going back to your billet. – Good night, gramps. | -回营地去 -爷爷 晚安 |
[16:37] | Don’t wait up. | 不用等我回去 |
[16:39] | Show me your pass. | 出示许可证 |
[16:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 走啦走啦 |
[16:45] | Come on, Mo. | 快来啊 小摩 |
[16:53] | Saddle up, pardner. | 上马吧 搭档 |
[16:54] | Stealing an M.P.’s jeep? Are you kidding me? | 你居然偷宪兵的吉普 搞什么飞机 |
[16:56] | Come on, Mo. Hop in. | 来啊 小摩 上车 |
[17:00] | You can’t do this shit, John. Not now. | 这种时候你可不能犯傻 约翰 |
[17:02] | Remember what Chesty told you. | 别忘了大鹅的话 |
[17:04] | Don’t screw this up. | 可别搞砸了 |
[17:19] | Left. | 左转弯—— |
[17:21] | March. | 走 |
[17:25] | Line halt. | 齐步——走 |
[17:35] | Detail halt. | 立定 |
[17:37] | Sir, detail is formed. | 报告长官 列队完毕 |
[17:45] | For extraordinary heroism and conspicuous gallantry, | 为表彰约翰·贝瑟隆中士 |
[17:48] | Sergeant John Basilone, | 在海军陆战7团1营服役期间 |
[17:51] | while at great risk to his own life, | 以非凡的英雄气概和无比的勇气 |
[17:53] | fought valiantly to check a savage | 置生死于度外 |
[17:56] | and determined Japanese assault | 于1942年12月24至25日的瓜岛战役中 |
[17:58] | While serving the 1st Battalion, 7th marines | 英勇抗击日军 从而挫败其 |
[18:01] | in Guadalcanal on October 24 and 25, 1942. | 野蛮而疯狂的大举进攻 |
[18:06] | Sergeant John Basilone hereby awarded | 现授予约翰·贝瑟隆中士 |
[18:09] | The Medal of Honor. | 荣誉勋章 |
[18:30] | Left as we go. | 左转弯——齐步——走 |
[18:33] | Right face. | 向右——转 |
[18:38] | Company right hut. | 全体 向右——转 |
[18:54] | Face right. | 向右——看 |
[20:17] | So what’s your name then? | 那你叫什么呢 |
[20:19] | Bob. | 博博 |
[20:21] | Sobered up, are you, Bob? | 酒醒了吗 博博 |
[20:23] | I’m no fool. | 我又不是傻瓜 |
[20:26] | These are for you. | 送给你的 |
[20:28] | I hope you’re hungry. | 你应该饿了吧 |
[20:36] | Created by the announcement | 声明中指出… |
[20:39] | that president Roosevelt and Winston Churchill | 罗斯福总统和温斯顿·丘吉尔 |
[20:41] | have met at Casablanca and completed… | 已在卡萨布兰卡会晤并达成… |
[20:45] | – This is Bob. – Leckie. | -这位是博博 -莱基 |
[20:47] | Bob Leckie. | 博博·莱基 |
[20:49] | Shake hands with my father baba. | 这是我爸爸 握个手吧 |
[20:51] | What a grip. | 真有劲 |
[20:54] | An American grip, eh? | 美国式握手哈 |
[20:56] | This is my mama. | 这是我妈妈 |
[20:58] | This is a Yank. | 就是那个美国佬吗 |
[21:01] | Skin and bones. Like a skeleton. Like a rail. | 皮包骨头 瘦得像骷髅 跟麻杆似的 |
[21:05] | 他偷了巴诺夫人院子里的花 | |
[21:09] | 让她骂去吧 | |
[21:12] | Stella, his jacket. Ella. | 史黛拉 帮他拿外套 乖女儿 |
[21:18] | I thought we were going for a stroll. | 我们不是去散步吗 |
[21:21] | Good news, Bob. You’re staying for dinner. | 比那要好 博博 他们要留你吃晚饭 |
[21:23] | I am? | 真的吗 |
[21:25] | One word of an American coming to call and that was that. | 就因为我说有美国人要来 |
[21:30] | This is like a Thanksgiving. | 就像过感恩节 |
[21:32] | Oh, what is that? | 感恩节是什么 |
[21:34] | It’s a holiday Roosevelt made of the fourth Thursday of November. | 罗斯福定的假日 11月第四个周四 |
[21:36] | Everyone sits at the table, eats turkey and argues. | 全家齐聚一堂 边吃火鸡边侃儿 |
[21:39] | Roosevelt is a great man. | 罗斯福是个伟人 |
[21:41] | You eat as much as you like, eh? Ella. | 别客气 放开吃 |
[21:43] | The beans are from the garden. | 豌豆是院子里种的 |
[21:46] | You didn’t touch the feta. | 你没动羊乳酪吗 |
[21:48] | We save it for tomorrow, huh? | 留着明天吃吧 |
[21:50] | Nay, mama, I’ll start cleaning up. | 放着吧 妈妈 我去洗 |
[21:52] | You see? Good girl, my Stella. | 看见啦 我的史黛拉是个好姑娘 |
[21:55] | Good Greek girl. | 希腊好姑娘 |
[21:57] | 去吧 别打碎好碟子 | |
[21:58] | 不会的 | |
[22:01] | You’re on your own now. | 不能看着你啦 |
[22:03] | I think I can handle this one. | 我能行放心吧 |
[22:06] | So, mama, | 阿妈 |
[22:08] | What’s a Greek girl like you doing in Melbourne? | 你一个希腊女孩来墨尔本做什么 |
[22:10] | Oh, you don’t care about that. | 你可不会爱听 |
[22:12] | No no no, don’t go officer on me. | 别对我这么见外 |
[22:13] | You’re not Australian. | 你可不是澳大利亚本地人 |
[22:14] | No no, I come from the old country. | 对 我来自一个古老的国度 |
[22:17] | Smyrna. | 士麦那[现土耳其港口城市] |
[22:18] | That was sacked by the Turks, wasn’t it? | 后来被土耳其人占领了吧 |
[22:21] | You know about that? | 你知道这段历史吗 |
[22:22] | Um, I read a lot. | 我读过很多书 |
[22:25] | The Turks invaded in 1922 and burned it down. | 1922年 土耳其人入侵并将其付之一炬 |
[22:29] | All gone. | 一切化为乌有 |
[22:31] | If you survived, | 幸存者踏上逃亡之旅 |
[22:33] | you fled like my mama and me. | 就像当时我妈妈带着我 |
[22:35] | But we made it down to the docks. | 我们逃到码头 |
[22:38] | We swam to a ship. | 跳下海去游到一艘船上 |
[22:41] | The captain took us onboard | 船长把我们救上船 |
[22:43] | And sailed us to Piraeus. | 把我们带到比雷艾夫斯[希腊城市] |
[22:46] | He saved our lives. | 他救了我们的命 |
[22:48] | But our home was gone. | 但我们却无家可归了 |
[22:51] | So where do we go? | 该何去何从呢 |
[22:55] | We come here. | 后来便来到这儿 |
[22:56] | We live, we work, we find love. | 安家落户 邂逅真爱 |
[23:02] | So now you must tell about your home. | 说说你的家乡吧 |
[23:04] | – Yeah, about America. – No no no. | -对呀 讲讲美国嘛 -不 |
[23:06] | Not America.America we see in the movies. | 美国有什么好讲的 都在电影里见过了 |
[23:09] | Your family. | 说说你的家庭吧 |
[23:10] | Well, seems like we both escaped disaster. | 看来我们都是大难不死 |
[23:12] | I fled the Leckie household. | 我是从莱基家族里逃出来的 |
[23:13] | How many in the household? | 你们一家几口人 |
[23:16] | Mama had five girls, three boys. | 我妈妈生了5个女孩 3个男孩 |
[23:18] | Oh, ok to babies. Your lucky mama. | 哇 儿女满堂 你妈妈可真幸运 |
[23:21] | I don’t know if she’d agree. | 她可不这么想 |
[23:23] | She was almost 40 by the time I came along. | 怀上我的时候她都快40了 |
[23:25] | Baba! Just like you and me, you hear? | 孩子他爹 听到了吗 多像咱俩 |
[23:28] | She was worn out by then. | 她那时已经很虚弱 |
[23:30] | I think they all were. | 我想是生理缘故吧 |
[23:32] | But it’s a blessing, so many children. | 但能有这么多孩子可是福分 |
[23:35] | Well, Marion and Foddy Leckie, they didn’t want eight kids. | 可莱基夫妇不想再要一个孩子 |
[23:38] | Oh no? They should stop? | 是吗 说不要就不要? |
[23:41] | They didn’t want the beautiful baby son? | 难道他们不想要个大胖小子吗 |
[23:44] | I was last. Lasts least. | 我是老幺 没人疼呗 |
[23:46] | Oh, Bob. You know nothing. | 博博 你根本不懂 |
[23:50] | By the time I met Nicola | 我认识尼古拉的时候 |
[23:53] | It was almost too late to make babies. | 都快要不上孩子了 |
[23:55] | Not that we didn’t try, eh? | 但告诉你 我们还是没有放弃 |
[24:00] | Eh, relax. | 老不正经 |
[24:04] | That girl in the kitchen, my only blessing. | 厨房里那丫头 是我唯一的福祉 |
[24:08] | I prayed for more, but god said no. | 我向老天求子 可是叫天天不应 |
[24:11] | Nothing you can do when god say no. | 老天不愿意 你也没办法 |
[24:16] | So where do you stay with the marines, huh? | 你们陆战队的都住哪儿 |
[24:19] | They put us in the stadium where you play cricket. | 他们把我们安置在板球场里 |
[24:22] | What? You will stay here tonight. | 不会吧 那今晚你就住这儿吧 |
[24:25] | – Stella, get the bed ready in the spare room. – Okay. | -史黛拉 去把客房用床铺好 -好 |
[24:28] | I can’t do that. | 我不能住 |
[24:30] | I could never repay you. | 我可没法报答你们 |
[24:32] | You can help clear the vines from the roof. | 那就帮忙把屋顶上的藤蔓清理干净 |
[24:35] | Yes, you will do that. | 是啊 这你可以做 |
[24:36] | You will make this your home. | 就把这里当成自己家吧 |
[24:46] | Twist a guy’s arm. | 那我就不客气了 |
[24:47] | – Layema – Yes | -来一杯 -来 |
[24:51] | Slunche | 干了 |
[26:40] | Oh, dear god. | 我的上帝 |
[26:45] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[26:49] | No no no, you stay right there. | 别 就这样别动 |
[26:52] | I think we should give it another go. | 我们再来个梅开二度吧 |
[26:56] | Okay, sure. Sure, me too. | 当然 我也想要 |
[27:01] | But even Americans need, uh… | 可就算是美国猛男也得… |
[27:05] | Oh, a wait before they reload. | 歇一下重装弹药是吧 |
[27:08] | It’s Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | I’m going nowhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[27:35] | Why did you have to flee your family? | 你为什么要离家出走 |
[27:38] | Oh… My family. | 因为我的家庭 |
[27:45] | Not happy bunch, my family. | 不怎么和睦 |
[27:47] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:59] | Something in our bones. | 因为我们骨子里的秉性 |
[28:03] | Did your brothers go into the service to get away too? | 你的哥哥们也为逃避家庭而参军吗 |
[28:06] | One of my brothers was too old. | 一个哥哥超龄了 |
[28:09] | The other died when I was a kid. | 另一个在我很小时去世 |
[28:11] | That’s terrible. | 真是悲惨 |
[28:14] | My father’s been crippled in the head ever since. | 而我父亲又有点老年痴呆 |
[28:19] | We’re not exactly the Judge Hardy Family. | 当然不像哈迪家庭那般纠结[哈迪系列电影] |
[28:24] | I swear, I’m just waiting for the clock to hit midnight | 那肯定 我只要熬过黎明前的黑暗 |
[28:28] | and my sanity bell goes ringing. | 曙光就在不远的前方 |
[28:32] | I had a brother who died too. | 我也有个去世的弟弟 |
[28:34] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[28:38] | No one talks about him. | 几乎没人提起他 |
[28:40] | He was a baby, just a few days old and didn’t live. | 他才几天大就夭折了 |
[28:43] | Mama got sick and wasn’t able to have any more. | 母亲从那以后就落下病根无法再育 |
[30:00] | We start by restoring their bodies. | 首先要恢复元气 |
[30:02] | They rest. They play. | 让他们休闲娱乐 |
[30:05] | Then we work on their pride. | 接着增强他们的荣誉感 |
[30:08] | We remind them they’re marines. | 时刻提醒他们身为英勇的陆战队员 |
[30:10] | Then we replenish our supplies. | 之后我们要重新补充供给 |
[30:12] | See, all of that takes money. | 而所有这一切都需要资金 |
[30:15] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[30:16] | It’s a hell of a lot easier to raise money | 如果由战争英雄出面筹款 |
[30:19] | When there’s a face behind it | 再用辉煌战绩加以渲染 |
[30:21] | and a heroic story attached to it, | 那可就简单得多了 |
[30:24] | Like yours. | 像你这样的英雄 |
[30:26] | I don’t feel like a hero, sir. | 我觉得自己不是英雄 长官 |
[30:28] | You’re not getting it. | 你怎么就不开窍呢 |
[30:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[30:32] | Think of us out there on that line. | 前线打仗的时候最需要什么 |
[30:35] | You know what we need– | 你肯定有深刻体会 |
[30:37] | New weapons, new gear, | 新武器 新装备 |
[30:39] | better motor transport. | 更好的交通运输 |
[30:40] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[30:42] | Selling U.S. War bonds | 所以销售美国战争债券 |
[30:45] | Is just as important, just as life saving, | 和挽救生命同样重要 |
[30:50] | As what you did on Guadalcanal. | 和你在瓜岛上的所作所为别无二致 |
[30:52] | Now pack your seabag. You’re going home | 现在去收拾行李 你要回国了 |
[30:57] | Home? | 回国? |
[30:58] | How many U.S. War bonds you gonna sell | 跟着我们在所罗门群岛卖命 |
[31:01] | stomping around the Solomons with us? | 还不如回国去推销战争债券 |
[31:06] | Go on. Get it done, sergeant. | 去吧 好好努力 中士 |
[31:49] | Oh. I liked that. | 我爱死了 |
[31:52] | Shame on me. | 笑话我吧 |
[31:56] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[32:14] | Stockings? | 丝袜 |
[32:16] | Real silk? | 真丝的 |
[32:25] | I’ll wear them only for you. | 我只为你而穿 |
[32:31] | Wait wait wait wait. There’s more. | 等等 还有呢 |
[32:32] | This… | 这个 |
[32:35] | Is for everyone. | 是给大伙儿的 |
[32:37] | Oh no. | 天啊 |
[32:39] | – Leg of lamb. – No. | -羊腿 -不会吧 |
[32:41] | How? How did you get it? | 你是怎么弄到的 |
[32:44] | – I’m not gonna tell you. – Why not? | -不告诉你 -告诉我嘛 |
[32:46] | – I think you should kiss me first. – How? | -你得先亲我一口 -怎么弄到的 |
[32:48] | – How? – I can’t remember. | -说啊 -我不记得了 |
[32:50] | I can’t get a leg of lamb. But you do? | 我都弄不到羊腿 你居然弄到了 |
[32:53] | American ingenuity and a few packs of lucky strikes. | 就凭点美国佬的小聪明和小运气 |
[32:58] | “Nicholas Genkos– wounded. | 尼古拉斯·甘克斯 受伤” |
[33:00] | Is that Theodora Genkos’ nephew? | 是塞奥多拉·甘克斯的侄子吗 |
[33:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:06] | Baba checks the casualty reports for greek names. | 我爸总在伤亡报告里寻找希腊人 |
[33:12] | “Alexi Stavrapolous.” | 阿莱西·斯塔沃洛斯 |
[33:15] | What’s happened to Alexi? | 阿莱西怎么了 |
[33:19] | [希腊语]阿莱西怎么了 | |
[33:24] | “Killed in action.” | “阵亡” |
[33:29] | I grew up with Alexi. | 我从小和阿莱西一起长大 |
[33:32] | He lived two streets over. | 他家离这儿就两条街 |
[33:37] | Change your shirt, Nicola. | 去换件衬衣 尼克拉 |
[33:40] | We’ll take them the spanikopita. | 我们给他们送些菠菜奶酪派 |
[33:44] | I’d like to go. | 我也去 |
[33:46] | Pay my respects, if they’re friends of yours. | 他们是你的朋友 我要表达敬意 |
[34:08] | – This is my friend bob. – My condolences. | -这是我朋友博博 -节哀顺便 |
[34:14] | Stella and Alexi, | 史黛拉和阿莱西 |
[34:17] | They were friends ever since they were children. | 他们从小就很亲密 |
[34:20] | He was her friend. | 他是她朋友 |
[35:02] | It’s no good, bob. Mama is still up. | 不行 博博 我妈还没睡呢 |
[35:34] | The greek boys are gone. | 希腊小伙子们都不在了 |
[35:37] | More and more every day– | 随着时光的流逝而离开 |
[35:41] | All of Stella’s friends from when she grew up. | 都是和史黛拉一起玩大的朋友 |
[35:44] | I prayed for them, | 我为他们 |
[35:47] | And for their families. | 和他们的家人祈祷 |
[35:51] | Do you go to church, bob? | 你去教堂吗 博博 |
[35:55] | St. Mary’s. | 去圣玛丽教堂 |
[35:57] | What kind of church? | 是哪种教堂 |
[35:59] | Catholic. | 天主教教堂 |
[36:03] | I like the early morning mass. | 我喜欢清晨的弥撒 |
[36:06] | Less people. | 人不多 |
[36:07] | Hmm, we need prayers. | 我们需要祈祷 |
[36:11] | How are we going to make it through these years | 若我们不祈祷 |
[36:13] | If we don’t pray? | 该如何熬过如此艰难岁月 |
[36:18] | We are so lucky to have you with us, bob, | 有你在是我们的福气 博博 |
[36:21] | To have a young man in the house. | 家里能有个年轻小伙子 |
[36:24] | I like you. | 我挺喜欢你的 |
[36:27] | Stella, she likes you. | 史黛拉 她也喜欢你 |
[36:29] | Baba, he always wanted a son like you. | 她爸爸 一直想要个像你这样的儿子 |
[36:35] | I am going to pray that you come back to us. | 我会祈祷 你能平安归来 |
[36:43] | That’s a good thing to pray for. | 您能这么祈祷真好 |
[37:16] | Let’s get your squads going! | 各班做好准备 |
[37:19] | Pack up that gear and let’s go! | 整理装备 马上出发 |
[37:23] | What? You thought uncle sam | 怎么 你觉得上头会白付钱给你 |
[37:24] | was gonna pay for your great debauch forever? | 任你一直泡妞玩儿吗 |
[37:26] | – Move out! – Semper fi. | -出发 -永远效忠[陆战队格言] |
[37:30] | Better gear up, brother. | 快整好装备吧 老兄 |
[37:33] | Time to get back in shape. | 休假结束了 |
[37:47] | The M1 is better. There’s no contest. | M1半自动步枪强多了 别的枪没法比 |
[37:49] | -Okay, so show us. – Okay, ready ready. | -好吧 让我们瞧瞧 -行 看着吧 |
[37:53] | Eight rounds over five. | 8.5环 |
[37:55] | No, I will still keep my springfield. | 得 我还是用我的春田式吧 |
[37:57] | Jesus christ, it’s like talking to an old lady. | 天啊 你怎么这么老掉牙 |
[37:59] | Fine. You know what? Keep your cane. | 行 爱听不听 留着你的破烂货吧 |
[38:01] | – I will keep my cane. – I’ll will take the M1 | -我会留着的 -我要拿M1式步枪 |
[38:02] | Because it beats the hell out of the springfield. | 它可比春田牛多了 |
[38:04] | No no no no. The 03’s are still more accurate. | 错错错 还是春田打得更准些[春田式步枪简称03式] |
[38:06] | – Exactly exactly. – No no, they’re slower. | -没错没错 -不对 春田太慢了 |
[38:08] | – Target in sight. – Watch him miss. | -瞄准目标 -他准射歪 |
[38:10] | – Do it! – Come on, Gibson. | -打啊 -快点啊 吉布森 |
[38:12] | Come on, Gibson. | 快啊 吉布森 |
[38:14] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中靶心啊 |
[38:18] | What are you doing? | 你们在搞什么 |
[38:21] | You just shot some poor farmer’s cow! | 干嘛打死别家无辜农民的牛 |
[38:23] | It was gonna be steak anyway. | 反正牛最后也是用来吃的啊 |
[38:25] | Not if it’s a dairy cow, you idiot. | 那要是头奶牛呢 傻逼 |
[38:28] | Good shot, Gibson. | 打得好 吉布森 |
[38:29] | What kind of morons have you become? | 你怎么变得这么神经 |
[38:31] | Did you see that? I’ve never seen that. | 你看见没 我可从没见识过 |
[38:38] | You will be given one sack of raisins. | 你们只有一袋葡萄干 |
[38:41] | You will be given one sack of uncooked rice. | 还有一袋生米 |
[38:47] | A Japanese soldier can live on that for three weeks. | 一个日本兵能靠此支撑三个星期 |
[38:52] | You will march the 100 miles back to Melbourne | 你们要徒步行军100英里 回到墨尔本 |
[38:56] | And be in the arms of your aussie girlfriends in three days. | 到时再重归你们澳洲女友的亲亲怀抱 |
[39:03] | Fall in, column of two. Standby to move out. | 站队 排成两列 准备出发 |
[39:06] | Let’s go. Fall in. | 快点 站好 |
[39:08] | Move out! | 出发 |
[39:40] | H-2-1, drop your cocks and grab your socks. | H连2排1班 别睡了 穿好袜子 |
[39:43] | Formation in 20 minutes. | 20分钟后列队 |
[39:44] | Come on, let’s move. On your feet, let’s go. | 快点儿 动起来 站起来 快 |
[39:47] | Come on, shake it out. Let’s do it. | 快点 醒醒 赶紧的 |
[39:49] | On your feet. Let’s move. | 起来 动起来 |
[39:55] | Fuck! | 操 |
[40:02] | God! | 天啊 |
[40:14] | You first. | 先帮你吧 |
[40:35] | Oh, sweet Jesus, that feels good. | 老天爷 这下爽了 |
[41:18] | – Couple of doors down. – Just right up? | -过去几个门就到 -就到了吗 |
[41:21] | – Yeah. – Oh, thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[41:22] | – Take this with you. – No… | -把这个带上 -不用了 |
[41:43] | You have to go away, Bob. | 博博 你得离开这里 |
[41:48] | Please don’t come here anymore. | 永远都别回来 |
[41:52] | I told Mama and Baba already | 我告诉我的父母 |
[41:54] | that you got your orders and you left. | 你已受命启程奔赴战场 |
[41:56] | You couldn’t say goodbye. | 因而无法向大家告别 |
[41:59] | You lied? | 你撒谎了? |
[42:00] | I’m fairly crazy about you, Robert. | 罗博特 我为你如痴如狂 |
[42:03] | I think you know that. | 你也深知这一点 |
[42:05] | I thought so, yeah. | 我知道 |
[42:08] | But… | 可是… |
[42:11] | I don’t want to have a baby with you. | 我不想和你共同孕育子女 |
[42:20] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[42:21] | – No. No. – You’re not? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[42:23] | Bob, you and I aren’t going to have a family. | 博博 你我无法组建家庭 |
[42:28] | And we’re not going to get married. | 我们不会结婚 |
[42:31] | And you are never coming back to Melbourne. | 而你也不会再回到墨尔本 |
[42:46] | You’re dumping me because you think I’m gonna get killed? | 你和我分手 就因为觉得我会战死沙场吗 |
[42:52] | Bob… | 博博 |
[42:55] | If you don’t come back to us, | 如果你无法平安归来 |
[42:59] | I don’t just lose you, | 我失去的不仅仅是你 |
[43:01] | Mama does too. | 还有我母亲 |
[43:03] | I can’t do that to her and I won’t let you. | 我不能伤害她 也不会让你这么做 |
[43:18] | She’s lost so much already, Bob. | 博博 她已失去得太多 |
[43:22] | She’s praying for you to come back to us. | 她整日祈祷 望你能重回我们身边 |
[43:23] | She can save her breath. | 让她省省吧 |
[44:14] | Leckie. Leckie, god love you. | 莱基 你真是我的救星 |
[44:16] | – Come here. – Fuck off. | -过来 -滚你的 |
[44:18] | No, seriously. I’ve got to piss like terrible. | 说真的 我尿急死了 |
[44:21] | You’ve got to cover for me, okay? | 你替我站会儿岗 成不 |
[44:22] | I can’t. Drunk as a skunk. | 不行 我喝得烂醉如泥 |
[44:24] | One minute, One minute,that’s all I need. Come on. | 一分钟 一分钟就好 求你了 |
[44:26] | Come on. Thank you. | 求你了 谢了 |
[44:48] | Leckie, what are you doing? | 莱基 你在干吗 |
[44:56] | Manning this fucking post, Lieutenant. | 站他妈的岗 长官 |
[44:59] | – Are you out of your mind? – I’m the fucking guard on guard duty. | -你疯了吗 -我他妈的这是在站岗 |
[45:02] | You pull a fucking sidearm on an officer? | 你他妈竟拿枪指着你上司?! |
[45:04] | Lieutenant, I went for a quick piss. | 长官 我就是去撒泡尿 |
[45:06] | Leckie was just covering. | 莱基只是替我的岗 |
[45:07] | – You fucking prick! – Stand at attention. | -他妈的蠢货 -立正 |
[45:09] | – Fuck you! – I said stand at attention! | -操 -我说立正 |
[45:12] | And I said fuck you! | 我说操你妈的 |
[45:17] | *Don’t sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me* | |
[45:24] | *with anyone else but me* | |
[45:26] | *with anyone else but me* | |
[45:28] | *no no no, don’t sit under the apple tree with anyone else but me* | |
[45:35] | *with anyone else but me* | |
[45:37] | *till I come marching home.* | |
[45:42] | Go on you are 6 to 8 | 加油 现在比分6比8 |
[45:43] | Military Police | 宪兵 |
[45:48] | Yay, ma. | 妈妈 太棒了 |
[45:50] | – Run, ma! – Good hit, ma. | -妈 快跑 -妈 好球 |
[45:53] | Yes, auntie, that’s a six. | 太棒了 姑妈 那个球六分呢 |
[45:55] | So I guess it’s sort of like baseball, huh? | 这种游戏有点像棒球 |
[45:58] | What happens in baseball? | 棒球怎么玩 |
[46:01] | Well, in baseball, | 玩棒球的话 |
[46:03] | you hit a ball and you run to a base. | 你先击球 然后跑垒 |
[46:07] | Then you run to the next base if you can. | 跑完一垒跑二垒 只要你还能跑 |
[46:10] | You keep going to the next base. | 就一直跑下去 |
[46:11] | If you get to enough bases you score a run. | 跑回本垒后 你就可以得分了 |
[46:15] | Sounds like rounders. | 感觉有点像圆场棒球[起源于英国] |
[46:17] | We play that in school. | 我们在学校玩过 |
[46:18] | Looks like someone is hunting for you, cobber. | 小伙儿 看来有人要找你 |
[46:20] | Hey, it’s my turn. | 轮到我了 |
[46:22] | Shit. | 靠 |
[46:27] | – Your unit? – How company, 1st marines. | -你是哪个单位 -陆战1师H连 |
[46:30] | Report to your C.O. No later than 2400. | 晚上12点之前到你的长官那里报到 |
[47:03] | I trust you marines got your heads back together. | 你们这下总该清醒了吧 |
[47:08] | I’m on orders from 2nd marine division. | 我被调去了陆战2师 |
[47:10] | Lieutenant Lebec has got the platoon now, | 莱布卡长官已经接手这个排 |
[47:12] | And I want him to inherit a solid outfit | 我想留给他一班过硬的人马 |
[47:14] | So I volunteered you for reassignment to the battalion intelligence section | 就自作主张将你们调到营情报部 |
[47:19] | You’re booting us? | 你是要赶我们走吗 |
[47:21] | Not you– | 不是你 |
[47:24] | Leckie. | 是莱基 |
[47:39] | Fuck. | 操 |
[47:50] | So, a little light. | 要开灯吗 |
[47:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[49:44] | How about if an engine catches fire | 如果引擎被击中 |
[49:46] | and you dump in the pacific? | 飞机坠入太平洋 |
[49:47] | Swim around for days, weeks, get strafeby Jap zeroes. | 在海中漂个几天几周 还要被零式机扫射 |
[49:51] | Finally the navy picks you up. | 最终被海军救起 |
[49:53] | Think about how many war bonds you’d sell then. | 想想这样能卖多少战争债券 |
[49:56] | Probably give you another medal. | 讲不定又赏你个勋章 |
[49:59] | You’re gonna look up Katie, right? | 你会去看凯蒂吧 |
[50:00] | First chance I get. | 一有机会我就会去 |
[50:03] | I’ve been sending my poker winnings home to her. | 我一直都把打扑克赢来的钱寄给她 |
[50:06] | Hey, 700 of that is mine. | 我可贡献了700块啊 |
[50:08] | That’s the good thing about leaving– | 离开这里还是有好处的 |
[50:10] | I won’t lose anymore money to you. | 起码我不会再输钱给你 |
[50:15] | Wish you were coming with me. | 真希望我们能同行 |
[50:27] | I think that’s you. | 你该登机了 |