时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:45] | The Pacific Part VII | 《太平洋战争》第七集 |
[03:04] | 贝里琉岛 | |
[03:06] | 1944年 10月 乌默布洛格斯山 | |
[03:22] | Fire two! Hot load! | 再来一发 强装药 |
[03:26] | Hanging, fire! | 预备 开火 |
[03:32] | Sledge, drop 2-5… | 斯拉齐 距离减少25… |
[05:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | – Burgin. – Hillbilly. | -布尔金 -狗子 |
[05:57] | You used to not smoke. | 你不是不抽烟吗 |
[06:00] | Guess I do now. | 今非昔比 |
[06:02] | I need volunteers! | 过来几个人 |
[06:04] | N.C.O.S report to me at 1050. | 士官们10点50来向我报到 |
[06:07] | Corpsman, do blister checks. | 医护兵 处理一下水泡 |
[06:10] | Draw ammo and be resupplied | 整理弹药 补满配额 |
[06:12] | And ready to move at 1100. | 11点整出发 |
[06:15] | Room service awaits | 好好休息一下 |
[06:17] | and there’s time to savor every bite. | 抓紧时间享用美味 |
[06:20] | Go and get your chow. | 去吃点东西吧 |
[06:21] | 1100? Ack ack just gave us the fucking morning off. | 11点吗 炮王这不放了咱他妈一上午假 |
[06:25] | Let’s go get some breakfast! | 吃早饭咯 |
[06:35] | I can’t even recognize this place. | 都认不出这毛地方了 |
[06:37] | Judging from those planes, | 根据那些飞机来判断 |
[06:39] | I think it’s the airfield we took a while back. | 应该是咱占领的机场 |
[06:41] | Oh, yeah, now I remember. | 对哦 我想起来了 |
[06:43] | We were over there and the Japs were over there. | 我们在这边 鬼子在那边 |
[06:45] | – The Japs were where we’re sittin’. – Right. | -鬼子当时就在这儿 -对 |
[06:47] | It’s all coming back to me now. | 现在是老子的地盘了 |
[06:54] | Why didn’t I enlist in the seabees? | 我当初真该去应征海军工程营 |
[06:56] | I could have come to Peleliu in the seat of a bulldozer. | 老子就能开着推土机来贝里硫了 |
[07:03] | Any of you guys got a Jap sword or flag? | 谁有武士刀或者鬼子旗吗 |
[07:06] | I’ll pay good money for it. | 我会出个好价钱买 |
[07:10] | Or a Jap bayonet? | 刺刀也行 |
[07:12] | Any kind of Jap weapon– I’ll take it. | 只要是武器都行 我都要 |
[07:15] | Sure. I keep them in my ass. | 没问题 在我屁眼里呢 来拿吧 |
[07:17] | Reach up, grab what you want. | 来拿吧 要啥拿啥 |
[07:19] | Seriously. | 我没开玩笑 |
[07:21] | I gotta get me a Jap sword. | 我得弄把武士刀 |
[07:23] | I can’t go home from the war empty-handed. | 可不能打半天仗 两手空空回家 |
[07:25] | I can arrange for a purple heart. | 那哥给你发一枚紫心勋章吧 |
[07:26] | Ain’t nobody going home. | 又不只有你要回家 |
[07:33] | Any of you guys got a Jap sword? | 有谁有武士刀吗 |
[07:36] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[07:38] | – Boys. – Hello, sir. | -兄弟们 -长官好 |
[07:40] | – Hey, Skipper. – Hey, Skip. | -老大 -头儿 |
[07:41] | Skip. | 老大 |
[07:46] | Never run when you can walk. | 能走就绝不要跑 |
[07:49] | Never walk when you can stand. | 能站就绝不要走 |
[07:51] | Never stand when you can sit. | 能坐就绝不要站 |
[07:54] | Never sit when you can lay down. | 能躺就绝不要坐 |
[07:56] | Never lay down when you can sleep. | 能睡就绝不要躺 |
[07:59] | And never pass a supply of clean water. | 有水就绝不要让 |
[08:04] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[08:18] | You get enough to eat? | 吃的够吗 |
[08:20] | I did, sir. | 够 长官 |
[08:28] | You’re a Southern man, right? | 你是南方人吧 |
[08:32] | Yes, sir. Mobile, Alabama. | 是的 长官 阿拉巴马州的莫比尔人 |
[08:37] | You realize our ancestors probably shot at each other | 那你知道我们的祖辈互相干过架吧 |
[08:40] | At Gettysburg or Bull Run? | 葛底斯堡和布尔溪战场 |
[08:40] | 美国南北战争中重要战场 | |
[08:43] | My great-grandfather served with General Bragg. | 我的曾祖父曾与布瑞格将军一起服役 |
[08:43] | 布瑞克斯顿·布瑞格 陆军指挥官 南北战争中西线战场将领 | |
[08:45] | Yeah? What’s your old man do? | 是吗 你爸是干什么的 |
[08:49] | He’s a doctor, internal medicine. | 内科医生 |
[08:52] | Treated vets from the first world war. | 医治过不少一战受伤老兵 |
[08:54] | Might have patched up gunny Haney. | 那岂不是和老枪有的一拼 |
[08:57] | My dad’s a shop foreman at a textile mill in Massachusetts. | 我爸是麻省一家纺织厂的领班 |
[09:01] | He weaved wool fabric for the military– | 他为军队编织各种毛织制品 |
[09:04] | All our marine greens, | 我们的军装 |
[09:06] | Our blankets. | 还有毯子 |
[09:12] | It’s nice to think my father might have had something to do | 咱用的毯子可能出自我爸之手 |
[09:14] | with the blankets we sleep in. | 想到就觉得挺乐的 |
[09:20] | Fuck! | 操 |
[09:25] | I got a detail for you. | 有个任务给你 |
[09:27] | Yes, Sir. | 是 长官 |
[09:28] | No no, as you were. As you were. | 不用起来 坐着就好 |
[09:31] | You got a watch? | 有表吗 |
[09:33] | Do, Sir. | 有 长官 |
[09:35] | You show 0950? | 现在是9点50吧 |
[09:38] | I do, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[09:39] | Good. Wake me up in 20 minutes. | 很好 20分钟后叫醒我 |
[09:48] | Will do, Sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[10:11] | – Look at that. – Let’s go! | -瞧瞧 -该我们上了 |
[10:15] | Let’s go! You heard the Skipper! | 开路 老大下令了 |
[10:17] | Let’s go! | 上 |
[10:23] | That’s the way to kill Japs– | 就该这样杀日本杂种 |
[10:26] | Buzz in, fry ’em, buzz back. | 飞进来 炸平 再飞走 |
[10:35] | Hey, look, it’s Colonel Puller. | 快看 是大鹅 |
[10:38] | It’s the 1st marines. | 1团的回来了 |
[10:44] | – Sir. – You’re up, boys. | -长官 -该你们上了 小子们 |
[10:47] | Colonel. | 中校 |
[10:49] | Hello, Sir. | 你好 长官 |
[10:51] | Go get ’em! | 狠狠揍他们 |
[10:56] | Good job. | 打得好 |
[11:00] | Way to go, 1st. | 1团弟兄 好样的 |
[11:03] | – Here you go. – Thanks, man. | -给 -谢了 兄弟 |
[11:04] | 原义为陆战队口号: 永远忠诚 陆战队员在见面时会用此作为打招呼的口头语 | |
[11:04] | Semper fi. | 祝你好运 |
[11:21] | How you doin’? | 你怎么样了 |
[11:24] | Let’s go! | 继续前进 |
[11:50] | What kind of man walks into a field of fire | 何方神圣为保卫祖国 |
[11:52] | in defense of his country? | 赴汤蹈火 |
[11:54] | What kind of man has already served his country | 早在珍珠港事件前 |
[11:56] | as a soldier in the Philippines way before Pearl Harbor, | 就在菲律宾群岛为国效力 |
[12:00] | then volunteers to fight the Japs as a Marine | 之后又志愿加入海军陆战队 |
[12:02] | in the islands of the Pacific? | 在太平洋战场英勇抗击日军 |
[12:05] | What kind of man risked his life | 又是何方人士 在瓜岛的转折战役中 |
[12:09] | throughout a night of combat | 奋不顾身 |
[12:11] | running barefoot much-needed ammunition back and forth | 身负数处重伤 却坚持战斗 |
[12:16] | to his buddy on the frontlines, | 彻夜奔命于前线后方 |
[12:19] | manning his machine gun throughout the fight, | 为激战正酣的战友 |
[12:22] | suffering horrible wounds | 运送急需的弹药 |
[12:25] | while killing countless savage Japs | 无数日本亡命之徒 |
[12:28] | 购买美国战争债券和印花税票 赶快行动 | |
[12:28] | in the key battle that won us Guadalcanal? | 死于他的机枪之下 |
[12:33] | I will tell you, brothers: | 兄弟们 让我来揭晓答案 |
[12:35] | a fighting man like no other, | 独一无二的勇士 |
[12:38] | winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, | 国会荣誉勋章获得者 |
[12:41] | America’s own Sergeant John Basilone! | 美国的骄傲 约翰·贝瑟隆中士 |
[13:09] | Little R&R, Johnny? | 小约 来歇会儿吧 |
[14:16] | John! | 约翰 |
[15:32] | What was that? What happened? | 什么声音 怎么回事 |
[15:34] | – What the fuck is going on out there? – I don’t know. | -那边他妈的搞什么 -不知道 |
[15:37] | Who the hell was that? | 到底搞毛啊 |
[15:39] | Two Japs, I think. | 大概是两个鬼子吧 |
[15:43] | One ran down the road. The other jumped in Packer’s foxhole. | 一个沿路跑了 另一个跳进了帕克的散兵坑 |
[15:47] | All right, stay in your foxholes. | 留在散兵坑里 |
[15:48] | – Stay in your holes. – Stay alert. | -不要离开 -注意警戒 |
[15:50] | There might be more. | 可能还有鬼子 |
[15:54] | How long you people been doing this!? | 你们这群家伙怎么不长记性 |
[15:57] | You don’t get out of your fucking hole at night | 都说了夜里不许离开散兵坑 |
[16:01] | Because this is what happens! | 不然的话就是这下场 |
[16:06] | One of us gets tired. | 一旦有一个人疲惫 |
[16:09] | One of us gets lazy. | 有一个人懒散 |
[16:12] | One of us doesn’t keep his edge on, | 有一个人放松警惕 |
[16:15] | And this… this is what happens. | 就会产生这种后果 |
[16:32] | What kind of guy | 哪个不长眼的在半夜里 |
[16:33] | gets out of his hole at night without sounding off? | 一声不吭跑出散兵坑啊 |
[16:35] | The kind with two Japs up his ass. | 还屁股后面跟了两个鬼子 |
[16:37] | Just one. | 是一个 |
[16:39] | Leyden knows what it’s like to have a Jap up his ass. | 莱顿知道屁股后面跟个鬼子是啥滋味 |
[16:42] | – Fuck off! – Can it, Bill. | -去死 -得了 比尔 |
[16:43] | Wh… what kind of asshole shoots the guy? | 别忘了是哪个傻子开枪打的他 |
[16:46] | An asshole like you. | 总比你来得好 |
[16:54] | Move out! Down line! Go for cover! | 后撤 离开公路 找掩护 |
[16:57] | – Let’s go! – Move down line! We’re moving left! | -快走 -离开公路 去左翼 |
[17:00] | Burgin! Plant your unit behind that bunker! | 布尔金 带你的人到那碉堡后面去 |
[17:04] | Move out! | 后撤 |
[17:06] | Move down the line! Let’s go, let’s go! | 离开公路 快 快 |
[17:09] | Ahh! God damn it! Oh, God! | 该死的 上帝啊 |
[17:15] | – Get the bunker cleared! – We got it! It’s been cleared. | -把碉堡清干净 -明白 清过了 |
[17:52] | Burgie. Burgie. | 小布 小布 |
[17:55] | Japs in the bunker. | 碉堡里有鬼子 |
[17:57] | First platoon cleared it with grenades. | 1排用手榴弹清过了 |
[18:00] | – They must have checked. – No, listen. | -他们一定确认过 -不 你听 |
[18:07] | Wake up, Sledge. | 得了 斯拉齐 |
[18:09] | Burgie… I’m sure. | 小布 我肯定 |
[18:13] | They’re in there. | 里面有鬼子 |
[18:35] | -快准备好 -我操 | |
[18:37] | Son of a bitch! | 狗日的杂种 |
[18:58] | Sledgehammer, check that side! | 斯锤锤 看下那边 |
[19:11] | Sledgehammer, Burgie, up here! | 斯锤锤 小布 这边 |
[19:14] | Keep ’em bottled up till I come back! | 困住他们 等我回来 |
[19:32] | Leyden. | 莱顿 |
[19:40] | Fire in the hole! | 爆炸 隐蔽 |
[19:43] | 这是怎么回事 | |
[19:44] | To your right! | 小心左边 |
[19:48] | Grenade! Grenade! | 手雷 小心手雷 |
[19:56] | – Oh, fuck! – Look at me, look at me. Look at me. | -妈的 -看着我 快看着我 |
[19:59] | – I can’t fucking see. – You’re all right. | -我屁都看不见 -你没事的 |
[20:01] | Target 100yds to your right! | 目标在你右方100码处 |
[20:05] | Look at me, look at me. You’re all right. | 看着我 你没事的 |
[20:08] | – You’re all right. – I can’t fucking see. | -你会没事的 -我他妈都看不见了 |
[20:09] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[20:10] | Get off the bunker, God damn it! | 妈的 快离开那地堡 |
[20:12] | Come on. | 挺住 |
[20:13] | Bill, come on. | 比尔 振作起来 |
[20:14] | You gotta help me. We gotta move. Come on. | 你得帮我 我们得走了 快来 |
[20:16] | – No no. – Hold on, Bill. | -不 不要 -撑着点 比尔 |
[20:37] | Look at me. Look at me. | 看着我 |
[20:42] | Gene! | 小金 |
[20:44] | Gene! | 小金 |
[20:48] | 我宰了你 | |
[20:50] | Gene! | 小金 |
[21:05] | Gene? | 小金 |
[21:08] | Gene? | 小金 |
[21:11] | Gene! | 小金 |
[21:14] | – Gene? – Fry ’em, Womack! | -小金 -给我烤了他们 沃麦克 |
[21:23] | Gene! | 小金 |
[21:31] | Let the bastards burn! | 任他们自己烧去吧 |
[21:54] | Die, you Jap fuck! Fuckin’ die! | 去死吧 日本鬼子 都给我去死 |
[21:57] | Fuckin’ die! | 全他妈去死吧 |
[22:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:27] | Why don’t they just surrender? | 他们为什么不直接投降 |
[22:29] | Because they’re Japs. | 谁让他们是鬼子呢 |
[22:32] | We’re gonna have to root ’em out one by one. | 我们得一只一只把它们拖出来 |
[22:37] | Fucking rats. | 这帮钻地鼠辈 |
[22:58] | Look at the gold teeth on this one. | 瞧瞧这死鬼子的大金牙 |
[23:02] | What have you got there? | 你那都翻着什么了 |
[23:14] | 住手… | |
[23:25] | Christ! Put him out of his misery. | 老天 送他上路得了 |
[23:27] | Fuck off. | 去你妈的 |
[23:39] | Makes it easier. | 这多省事 |
[24:10] | Bullshit. | 真扯淡 |
[24:12] | The McCulloch boosted | 我爹的墨丘利V8引擎 |
[24:13] | my old man’s Mecury V8 by 40%. | 加了麦卡洛配件 动力增加40% |
[24:16] | It only has four P.S.I., snaf. | 才4缸的压力 阿衰 |
[24:19] | You get better torque. You know that. | 你也知道 这样扭力更强 |
[24:21] | Yeah, well, you run that thing for a while and it’ll get noisy. | 得 发动一会就有杂音 |
[24:25] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[24:27] | How you doin’, boys? | 你们好吗 伙计们 |
[24:29] | Skipper. | 长官 |
[24:30] | Gunny made some coffee if anyone wants some. | 老枪给大伙煮了点咖啡 有人要吗 |
[24:32] | It’s actually pretty good. | 味道还不错 |
[24:34] | Burgie here says superchargers are worthless. | 小布说增压器顶个毛用 |
[24:37] | What you think, Skipper? | 你看呢 头儿 |
[24:40] | Out here, I’d have to agree with him. | 我不得不同意他的看法 |
[24:48] | Here, take this. | 给你 拿着 |
[24:50] | I’ll get some more. | 我回头再去拿点 |
[24:52] | Go on, take it. | 来 拿着吧 |
[24:59] | Any word on Leyden, Skipper? | 有莱顿的消息吗 长官 |
[25:01] | They already cleaned him up. | 他们把他救过来了 |
[25:03] | That New York Irish hide of his | 他那层纽约爱尔兰人的皮 |
[25:05] | is tougher than any little bit of Jap shrapnel. | 比鬼子那小流弹硬多了 |
[25:07] | He’ll be back soon. | 他很快会回来的 |
[25:11] | We’re moving into the hills come dawn. | 拂晓前我们要进山 |
[25:13] | Aye aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[25:14] | Burgie, I’m gonna need some of your mortar squad | 小布 让你手下迫击炮班的 |
[25:16] | to volunteer as stretcher-bearers. | 自愿来几个人给我抬担架 |
[25:31] | You can’t dwell on it. | 你不能总是固着不前 |
[25:35] | You can’t dwell on any of it. | 早点放开对你比较好 |
[25:47] | Try and get some rest, boys. | 能睡着就睡吧 伙计们 |
[26:09] | Gotta move! | 继续前进 |
[26:13] | Move it up there! | 推到那上面去 |
[26:19] | Russo, get up there and find Hillbilly! | 卢索 到上面去找狗子 |
[26:21] | Pull him back! Go! | 把他带下来 快去 |
[26:32] | Stretchers, go! | 担架 上 |
[26:35] | Go! | 快 |
[26:42] | Hold it,Gene | 拿好了 小金 |
[26:46] | Direct run! | 直接冲过去 |
[26:50] | Go! Go! Go! | 上 快上 |
[27:24] | Don’t stop! Keep moving! | 别停 继续冲 |
[27:27] | Keep moving! | 继续冲 |
[27:31] | Here! | 这边 |
[27:32] | Pick him up! Move! | 把他抬上去 快 |
[27:41] | Sledge, Snafu, up here! | 斯拉齐 衰人 这边 |
[27:43] | Sledge, get your stretcher up here now! | 斯拉齐 快把你的担架抬上来 |
[27:47] | Come on, go! | 快过去 |
[27:49] | I need more ammo! Give me more ammo! | 弹药 给我弹药 越多越好 |
[27:54] | Corpsman! | 医护兵 |
[27:57] | Over here! | 这边 |
[28:00] | Get that shirt opened up! | 把衣服剪开 |
[28:02] | Let’s get him back. | 我们把他送回去 |
[28:07] | – Boys. – I got the sulfur. | -伙计们 -我这有硫磺 |
[28:12] | Let’s go. Get him on the stretcher. | 我们走 把他抬上担架 |
[28:15] | We’re gonna need to move him fast! | 我们得快点把他送回去 |
[28:23] | God damn it. Ah! | 该死的 |
[28:27] | Get him up! | 抬起来 |
[28:28] | Clear. | 准备好了 |
[28:42] | – Oh, fuck! – Fall back! | -操 -撤退 |
[28:46] | – Get up here. – Fall back! | -退回来 -撤退 |
[28:48] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 我们走 快走 |
[28:51] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[28:57] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[29:15] | Hey geez, bring more feed, Now! | 日 我们需要支援 越快越好 |
[29:27] | Eddie? | 小爱 |
[29:31] | Eddie. | 别… |
[29:45] | Take him back. | 把他送回去 |
[30:06] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[30:09] | Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 来吧 我们送你离开这 |
[30:11] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:22] | Did you see Haney? | 你看到老枪那样子了吗 |
[30:26] | I saw him. | 看见了 |
[30:31] | Haney is the old breed. | 像他那样的老油条 |
[30:34] | If a guy like that breaks… | 都被整崩溃了 |
[30:39] | And Hillbilly’s dead. | 狗子也死了 |
[30:44] | You can’t dwell on it, Jay. | 杰 别想了 |
[30:48] | You can’t dwell on any of it. | 早点放开比较好 |
[30:53] | We go into those hills again, I’m gonna get hit. | 我们要是再进山攻击 我肯定中弹 |
[30:56] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[31:02] | I don’t care anymore… | 我已经无所谓了 |
[31:08] | Just as long as it’s quick. | 只求死得痛快些 |
[31:17] | – Get that fucker! – Everywhere! | -干掉那个杂种 -到处都是鬼子 |
[31:22] | – Fucking Japs! – Japs are everywhere. | -狗日的鬼子 -到处都是鬼子 |
[31:28] | 停止前进 和美国佬遭遇了 | |
[32:07] | Hey, you’re okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 |
[32:15] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[32:22] | You’ll be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[32:42] | How you holdin’ up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:53] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[33:05] | -操 -那有人 | |
[33:08] | 我宰了你 | |
[33:09] | Somebody fucking shoot him. | 来个人他妈的开一枪 |
[33:11] | Get him! Get the bastard! | 开枪 打死这个畜生 |
[33:12] | Shoot! Shoot! | 开火 开火 |
[33:14] | Shoot him! | 开枪啊 |
[33:18] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你他妈犯什么毛病 |
[33:20] | Why’d you take so long to shoot him? | 拖这么久才开枪 |
[33:23] | Damn, Jay, if it ain’t coming out your mouth, | 杰 这要不是从你嘴里冒出来 |
[33:25] | it’s coming out your ass. | 就是从你屁眼儿里拉出来的 |
[33:27] | Looks like you in a sack race, Jay. | 你看着好像在玩布袋竞跑啊 杰 |
[33:33] | Aw, shit. | 该死 |
[33:37] | I shit myself. | 屎拉裤裆里了 |
[33:39] | No kidding. | 开玩笑吧 |
[33:40] | Fuck– I fuckin’ shit myself. | 操 我他妈的把屎拉裤裆里了 |
[33:45] | You guys are fucking nuts. | 你们都他妈的疯了 |
[33:47] | Go back and get some new dungarees, Jay. | 回去换条新裤子吧 杰 |
[33:49] | It’s all over my hands. | 弄得我满手都是 |
[33:52] | You left a trail, boy. | 你留下气味了 哥们儿 |
[33:54] | They gonna find us now. | 他们现在能找到咱们了 |
[34:05] | – Who’s up ahead? – Their platoon is on point, sir. | -谁在上面 -他们排在最前面 长官 |
[34:07] | Right up there. | 就在那上面 |
[34:09] | All right, Kelmar, what do we got? | 好 卡尔马 现在什么情况 |
[34:11] | Men in the hill, right up there, | 正前方是我们的人 |
[34:13] | Covering from that ridge all the way to the left. | 从那条山脊一直掩护到左边 |
[34:15] | That’s good. Go slow. | 很好 慢慢前进 |
[34:43] | Mortar! Hold it up here! | 迫击炮手 原地待命 |
[34:56] | Corpsman! | 医务兵 |
[35:22] | Sniper got the Skipper. | 头儿被狙了 |
[35:25] | Captain Haldane? | 哈尔登上尉 |
[35:27] | Ack ack’s dead. | 炮王牺牲了 |
[35:56] | Skipper’s dead. | 头儿牺牲了 |
[37:08] | All right, let’s get your shit together! | 弟兄们 集合吧 |
[37:11] | Squad leaders, let’s go! Let’s get it movin’! | 各班班长 带队出发 前进 |
[37:14] | – We’re going up! – Get your gear. We’re goin’. | -继续前进 -拿好武器 走吧 |
[37:57] | Let’s go! Move up! | 走啊 动起来 |
[38:41] | Mortars, hold it here! | 迫击炮手 原地待命 |
[38:43] | Smarts with me, God damn it! See what’s up top! | 动作利索的跟我上 操他娘的 看看谁更牛逼 |
[38:46] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[40:41] | What you doin’, Sledgehammer? | 你想干啥 斯锤锤 |
[40:44] | I thought I’d bag me some Jap gold. | 掏点儿鬼子的金子 |
[40:46] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[40:48] | Why not? | 怎么 |
[40:51] | I saw you do it. | 你不也干过吗 |
[40:57] | Don’t. | 别 |
[40:59] | You shouldn’t do it. | 你不该这么做 |
[41:06] | The germs. | 小心病菌 |
[41:08] | Doc Caswell says all these dead Nips have germs. | 卡斯威医官说鬼子的尸体上都有病菌 |
[41:14] | – Germs. – Bad germs. | -有病菌 -绝对是恶性病菌 |
[41:17] | Diseases that’ll make you sick. | 会害你染上病 变得虚弱不堪 |
[41:26] | Bad germs. | 恶性病菌 |
[41:36] | Well, is it all right with you if I cut out his insignia then? | 我只割他的肩章 总行了吧 |
[41:41] | No danger in that I know of. | 据我所知 没有危险 |
[41:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:45] | That pass muster with you? | 这下你满意了吧 |
[42:48] | Here, man. | 拿着 哥们儿 |
[43:39] | Keep it. | 你收着吧 |
[43:49] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[44:00] | 贝里琉 | |
[44:16] | 1944年10月 帕武武 | |
[44:32] | – Welcome back. – Thank you very much. | -欢迎归来 -非常感谢 |
[44:35] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归来 |
[44:37] | You’re a sight for sore eyes. | 你就是黑夜中的一抹亮色 |
[44:39] | – Welcome back. – Very kind of you. | -欢迎归来 -谢谢你 |
[44:40] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[44:41] | What the hell are they doing here? | 他们到底在这里搞什么 |
[44:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[44:48] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[44:50] | – Thank you very much. – Here you are. | -非常感谢 -给你的 |
[44:52] | Thanks, ma’am. | 多谢 女士 |
[44:56] | Hi, welcome back. | 你好 欢迎归来 |
[44:58] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[45:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:05] | Okay, marine. | 好了 大兵 |
[45:07] | You’ve had your look-see. Now move along. | 你看够了吧 该走了 |