时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:45] | The Pacific Part IX | 《太平洋战争》第九集 |
[02:55] | 日本 | |
[03:02] | 冲绳岛 1945年5月 | |
[03:23] | I could settle for something to eat right now. | 这玩意勉强还能吃 |
[03:25] | This looks like fucking poo. | 这和屎有啥区别 |
[03:26] | Always replacing the army. | 总是替陆军擦屁股 |
[03:30] | Smitty, Burke, let’s go! Move! | 小史 博克 跟我来 快点 |
[03:34] | – Son of a bit. – Let’s go! | -妈了个逼的 -快点 |
[04:14] | Are those Jap prisoners? | 这些是日本俘虏吗 |
[04:16] | – No. – On account of we don’t take prisoners. | -不是 -我们不接受俘虏 |
[04:22] | Hey, take it easy. | 别紧张 |
[04:25] | That’s outgoing. | 那不是冲我们来的 |
[04:28] | – They’re Okinawans. – They look like Japs. | -他们是冲绳人 -看着和鬼子差不多 |
[04:31] | Shut the fuck up, Kathy. | 别扯淡了 凯茜 |
[04:33] | Don’t you hear good? | 你耳朵不好使吗 |
[04:35] | – They’re Okinawites. – Fuck off. | -那叫冲绳人 -滚蛋 |
[04:39] | – What you say, boot? – The name’s Peck– Tony Peck. | -你说什么 菜鸟 -我叫佩克 托尼·佩克 |
[04:43] | Hey, Pecker, let me see that photo of your wife Kathy again. | 让我再看看你老婆凯茜的照片 二逼 |
[04:47] | – She’s gorgeous. – Thanks. | -她真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[04:51] | I need something to jerk-off to. | 我得找点货色对着打手枪 |
[04:53] | She’s perfect. “Oh, Kathy. | 对着她正合适 噢 凯茜 |
[04:57] | Oh, Kathy. | 凯茜宝贝 |
[04:59] | “Harder. Harder!” | 真带劲儿 再用力 |
[05:12] | – Shit. – The new ponchos are full of chemicals. | -该死 -新雨衣上面全是化工残留物 |
[05:18] | – Chemicals, huh? – What chemicals? | -化工残留物 -什么残留物 |
[05:20] | They done treat ’em with all kinds of chemicals. | 制作过程中用了各种化工制剂 |
[05:22] | That shit’ll make you sick– real real sick. | 会害死你的 到时有你好看 |
[05:26] | I didn’t hear that. | 我怎么不知道 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you think they’re gonna tell you? | 废话 他们会告诉你才怪 |
[05:31] | Here, take mine. | 给你我的 |
[05:33] | Okay, thanks. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[05:42] | Semper Fi. | 永远忠诚 |
[05:50] | Well, look what we’ve got here. | 看看这些是什么人啊 |
[05:52] | I thought you didn’t take prisoners. | 不是说不收俘虏吗 |
[05:54] | Those are army prisoners, boot. | 他们是陆军的俘虏 菜鸟 |
[06:03] | You fucking monkeys. | 狗日的泥猴 |
[06:08] | Dirty little nips. | 日本小杂种 |
[06:15] | Out of the way, Hirohito. | 给我滚开 裕仁天皇 |
[06:21] | Move, you slant-eyed bastard. Move! | 滚开 你这斗鸡眼杂种 让开 |
[06:24] | – Shoot him! – Sit down. | -毙了他 -坐下 |
[06:27] | – Move! – Sit down! | -让开 -给我坐下 |
[06:29] | Do it! Fucking do it! | 动手 妈逼的快动手 |
[06:32] | – Do it! – Fucking shoot him! | -动手 -他妈的一枪毙了他 |
[06:38] | – Move! – Sit the fuck down! | -让开 -给老子坐下 |
[06:40] | – Sit the fuck down! – You can’t mistreat these men. | -给老子坐下 -你不能虐囚 |
[06:44] | They’re protected by the Geneva conventions. | 他们受日内瓦公约保护 |
[06:46] | Fuck the Geneva code! | 去你妈的日内瓦公约 |
[06:49] | – What’s the hold up? – These men attacked my prisoners. | -怎么回事 -这些人打我的囚犯 |
[06:52] | I want his rank and serial number! | 你给我报上军衔和编号 |
[06:53] | – Get your hands off of him. – Oh, come on! | -把你的手放开 -搞毛 |
[06:57] | I command these men. I’ll take care of them. | 这些人归我管 我会处理 |
[06:59] | Do you speak Japanese? | 你会说日语吗 |
[07:02] | I’m an intelligence officer. | 我是情报官 |
[07:03] | Right. Well, maybe you should use your fucking intelligence | 很好 牛逼的情报官 |
[07:06] | and get these people off the trail. | 快把这些人给我撵走 |
[07:12] | You hit another Japanese prisoner, | 你要再动一个日本战俘 |
[07:14] | I’ll have you court-martialed. | 我就把你移交军事法庭 |
[07:20] | Watch your teams back it on… | 小心掩护 |
[07:26] | Cover! Head for cover! | 找掩体隐蔽 |
[07:31] | Come on, let’s go! | 快 快走 |
[07:36] | Look out for the leg! | 小心脚下 |
[07:38] | Keep moving! Keep moving! | 不要停 |
[07:39] | Get that radio set up! | 把无线电架好 |
[07:42] | Right now! In here! | 那个位置 |
[07:44] | Let’s go! Mortars over here! Let’s go go! | 上 迫击炮手 那边 快上 |
[07:48] | Stay down! Stay down! | 伏低 快伏低 |
[07:50] | – Get that gun set up! – You’re the officer relieving us? | -把抢架好 -你是新调来的军官吗 |
[07:53] | I’m the C.O. Of K company, | 我是5团3营的 |
[07:55] | – 3rd battalion, 5th marines! – Stay down! | -K连连长 -伏低 |
[07:57] | We couldn’t hold ’em! The Japs are dug in deep! | 我们无能为力 鬼子正掘壕死守 |
[08:00] | We lost a lot of good men out there! | 我们损失了很多弟兄 |
[08:02] | – Where’s the rest of your company? – This is it! | -连里其他人呢 -全都在这了 |
[08:06] | You’re gonna need more than that! | 恐怕人不够 |
[08:08] | Like I said, this is it! | 我说了 全都在这了 |
[08:10] | All right, Mac, get them up the hill! | 好了 麦克 叫他们上山 |
[08:11] | Go! Let’s go! Let’s go! Go! | 快走 上 |
[08:14] | Move move! | 动起来 |
[08:17] | Let’s go, people! Move it up there! | 快走 兄弟们 到上面去 |
[08:20] | Move out! Move it! | 快走 行动 |
[08:23] | – Move it along! – Get up the hill! Move it! | -上去 -到山上去 快 |
[08:28] | Let’s go! Get up there! | 快 快点上去 |
[08:31] | Everybody up! Keep moving! | 所有人都上去 别停下 |
[08:35] | First and second squad! | 1班和2班过来 |
[08:36] | Second squad here! Hamm! Hamm! | 2班在这 汉姆 |
[08:39] | – Hamm, over here! – Come on! | -汉姆 过来这边 -快来 |
[08:42] | Stay with me! Get down! | 跟紧我 伏低 |
[08:44] | Set up the mortar base plate too! | 把迫击炮架弄好 |
[08:47] | First squad– first squad here! | 1班在这边 |
[08:51] | Stay the fuck down! | 该死的 伏低 |
[08:53] | – Hanging. – Fire! | -预备 -开火 |
[08:59] | – Come on, move! – Shit. Let’s go. | -快走 -操 快走 |
[09:03] | Lock it in there. Make sure this is straight. | 给我锁稳了 确保是直线 |
[09:04] | – Hurry the fuck up! – Come on, boys. Come on. | -他妈的快点 -快啊 兄弟们 |
[09:07] | We’re not on level ground yet. Come on. | 还没到平地 快点 |
[09:09] | – Hanging. – Fire! | -预备 -开火 |
[09:26] | You’re gonna drown in that hole without a trench for the runoff. | 没战壕排水 你迟早淹死在这坑里 |
[09:33] | Put a small hole at the bottom. It helps with the drainage. | 底部挖个小洞 有助排水 |
[09:40] | Don’t know why you bother. They’ll be dead in a few days. | 你何必多此一举 反正他们迟早要死 |
[09:43] | Don’t want to know their names. | 连名字我都懒得问 |
[09:45] | My name is Hamm– H-A, two Ms. | 我叫汉姆 Ha再加2个m |
[09:49] | Just use it to get my attention. | 这样好记 |
[09:52] | Hamm with two Ms. | 汉美眉啊 |
[09:55] | Now I’ve got to forget something. | 真他妈太好记了 |
[09:59] | I need some long thin ones. | 细长的给我 |
[10:02] | – Try this. – I’ve got one. | -试试这个 -有了 |
[10:07] | Hey, Kathy. Give me those ready rounds. Break out some more. | 凯茜她男人 给我弹药 再炸丫的几轮 |
[10:57] | Holy hell. | 我操 |
[10:59] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[11:00] | What the fuck is that stench?! | 什么东西他妈这么臭 |
[11:03] | Shit! | 操 |
[11:06] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:09] | Start digging. | 快挖 |
[11:12] | – Fucking horseshit. – Oh, man. | -真他妈倒霉 -真就操了 |
[11:16] | What are you doing, private? | 你搞什么 二等兵 |
[11:18] | Holes are supposed to be five yards apart. | 规定散兵坑必须相距5码 |
[11:21] | Sir, there’s a dead body in there. | 长官 那里有具尸体 |
[11:24] | The whole island’s a graveyard. | 岛上四处都是尸体 |
[11:26] | Get in your hole and start digging. | 回到你的位置上 快挖 |
[11:33] | Send him down another 15 yards! | 再向前15码 |
[11:44] | How come the Japs are buried and our guys aren’t? | 凭什么我们兄弟曝尸荒野 鬼子却有人埋 |
[11:53] | Fire mission 60! Fire mission! | 迫击炮组 火力准备 |
[11:55] | – Fire mission! – Gun one, fire! | -火力准备 -1号炮 开火 |
[11:59] | Gun three, fire H.E. for effect on the pre-plots! | 3号炮 高爆弹打击预设诸元 |
[12:04] | Hanging! | 预备 |
[12:06] | Fire! | 开火 |
[12:10] | – Short round! – Short round! | -近距弹 -近距弹 |
[12:12] | Short round! Short round! | 距离太近了 |
[12:14] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[12:16] | Let’s go. Try again. | 继续 再来 |
[12:21] | Hanging. | 预备 |
[12:24] | – Fuck! – Misfire! | -操 -哑弹 |
[12:28] | Misfire! | 哑弹 |
[12:30] | – It’s hot. – Clear it. | -很烫 -弄出来 |
[12:35] | Easy. | 小心点 |
[12:38] | Got it. | 好了 |
[12:48] | -Check the water! – Try again? | -检查一下水 -还打吗 |
[12:50] | No, our fucking rounds are all wet. | 打个毛 炮弹全他妈的潮了 |
[12:56] | Keep firing, God damn it! Pour it on! | 继续开炮 轰他娘的 |
[13:00] | Our rounds are wet! | 炮弹都受潮了 |
[13:02] | Get more then! There’s ammo up the road! Go! | 领新的 沿路过去有弹药 快去拿 |
[13:06] | -Hanging! -Fire! | -预备 -开火 |
[13:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:13] | Dice, Hamm, with me. | 戴斯 汉姆 跟我来 |
[13:16] | You stay here! | 你留在这儿 |
[13:23] | – Open up! Up the rate of fire! – Let’s go! | -开火 提高射速 -我们走 |
[13:37] | Let’s go. | 跟我来 |
[13:43] | – What do you need? – We need 60 mortars… H.E. | -需要什么 -60毫米迫击炮高爆弹 |
[13:52] | Friendlies coming in! | 是友军 |
[13:54] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 停止射击 停止射击 |
[14:21] | – Hey! That kid’s still alive! – Get down. | -那孩子还活着 -伏低 |
[14:23] | – Get down. – That kid’s still alive! | -快伏低 -那孩子还活着 |
[14:42] | -Covering fire! – Let’s go. | -火力掩护 -走吧 |
[14:53] | – Dice! – He’s dead. Keep moving. | -戴斯 -他死了 继续前进 |
[15:04] | Hanging up there. | 坚持住 |
[15:06] | – Hanging! – Fire! | -预备 -开火 |
[15:09] | – Hanging two! – Fire! | -预备 -开火 |
[15:12] | – Hanging three! – Fire! | -预备 -开火 |
[15:57] | Why aren’t we giving them safe passage? | 我们为什么不提供安全通道 |
[15:59] | What are you talking about? | 说什么呢 |
[16:01] | The civilians. | 我说那些平民 |
[16:04] | We should be giving them safe conduct. | 我们应该保证他们有安全通行权 |
[16:08] | A lot of them are helping the nips, Hamm. | 他们大多都帮着鬼子 汉姆 |
[16:11] | That family wasn’t. | 那家人可没有 |
[16:14] | Only thing that matts up here is killing Japs. | 在这我们只管杀鬼子 |
[16:19] | Get this gear, Gavanoff. | 带上这个 加万诺夫 |
[16:28] | You know, the first time you see someone get killed… | 第一次看见人死 |
[16:33] | It’s something. | 是很难释然 |
[16:36] | You get used to it. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[16:40] | I was 15. | 我15岁那会儿 |
[16:43] | A buddy and I were hopping subway cars in Brooklyn. | 和一哥们在布鲁克林扒地铁 |
[16:46] | We went through a tunnel that was a little bit too small. | 当时经过一个特别窄的隧道 |
[16:48] | I fractured my skull. He, uh… | 搞得我头骨骨折 而他… |
[16:50] | His brains and bones got spread all over my face and chest. | 他的脑浆溅了我满脸满身 |
[16:56] | You never ever forget something like that. | 这种事一辈子也忘不了 |
[17:00] | Good thing your damn head is so fucking hard. | 你小子脑壳够硬 |
[17:03] | You’ve got nine lives, Bill Leyden. | 真是福大命大 比尔·莱顿 |
[17:09] | What’s the matter, Kathy? | 怎么啦 凯茜她男人 |
[17:12] | One day of combat, you’re all wore out. | 才打了一天硬仗 你就蔫了 |
[17:18] | More excitement’s on the way, princess. | 好戏还在后头呢 小公主 |
[17:22] | Japs are fighting for their own turf now. | 鬼子现在守的是自家地盘了 |
[17:25] | Every damn foot we go South | 我们每向南推进一步 |
[17:28] | They’ll get meaner and meaner. | 他们只会更加凶残 |
[17:32] | You’d better get mean too, boot. | 你丫最好也学凶点 |
[17:47] | Now that’s a piece of ass. | 这妞真不赖 |
[17:50] | Careful. That’s the man’s wife you’re talking about. | 留点口德 那是人家老婆 |
[17:56] | 等不及想见你 凯茜·琼斯 | |
[17:59] | – Yeah. – I’d marry her. | -是吧 -是我也娶她 |
[18:01] | Marry? | 娶谁 |
[18:04] | Who said anything about marriage? | 谁说要娶谁呀 |
[18:06] | Give her back. | 还我 |
[18:08] | “Kathy Jones”? | 凯茜·琼斯 |
[18:10] | Thought you said name was Peck. | 你不是说她跟你姓佩克了吗 |
[18:17] | She’s not– she’s not your wife. | 那她不是你老婆咯 |
[18:21] | Oh, that’s rich. | 她可真丰满 |
[18:23] | What’s the missus think about Kitty cat? | 您夫人对这小三怎么看 |
[18:26] | I met her after I was drafted. | 我是被征召入伍后认识她的 |
[18:29] | – What? – Drafted? | -什么 -被征召入伍 |
[18:32] | What kind of marine is drafted? | 被征召入伍的算什么陆战队员 |
[18:37] | Hamm, were you drafted too? | 汉姆 你也是被入伍的吗 |
[18:40] | No. | 不是 |
[18:41] | I don’t believe it. | 我可不信 |
[18:43] | No way that broad is banging some drafted marine. | 娘们才不会跟征召的没种陆战队员上床 |
[18:46] | – No way. – I don’t care what you think. | -绝对不会 -我才不管你们怎么想 |
[18:55] | 快点 快点 | |
[19:02] | They’re leaving. Japs are retreating. | 他们要跑 鬼子撤退了 |
[19:05] | They’re leaving. | 鬼子想跑 |
[19:07] | K company, let’s move! Let’s move! | K连 咱们上 跟我上 |
[19:09] | Burgin, 2nd battalion’s broken through on the left. | 布尔金 2营突破了左翼防线 |
[19:12] | We need to guard their flank. | 我们负责掩护他们的侧翼 |
[19:13] | Third platoon in reserve! | 3排留作预备队待命 |
[19:16] | First and second, form a skirmish line. | 1排和2排 呈散兵线展开 |
[19:18] | – Burgin… – First platoon, hold tight! | -布尔金 -1排 跟紧了 |
[19:20] | …I need all the men you can spare. | 派出所有能腾出来的人手 |
[19:22] | Let’s go! Let’s go! Move it! | 上啊 我们上 动作快 |
[19:25] | The Japs are falling back! Let’s go! | 小鬼子逃跑了 咱们快追 |
[19:27] | – Second squad, let’s go. – Why us? | -2班 跟我上 -为什么是我们班 |
[19:30] | Because your squad’s low on ammo. | 因为你们班缺弹药 |
[19:32] | Move it! Get on that hill! | 冲啊 攻上山去 |
[19:33] | If it makes any damn difference to you, I’m coming with you. | 我跟你们一起上 还有啥意见没 |
[19:34] | So grab a rifle and move. | 拿起枪快跟上 |
[19:37] | – Shit. – Second squad, let’s go. | -妈的 -2班 我们上 |
[19:40] | – On me! – Fuck. | -跟上我 -操 |
[19:41] | We’re moving up. | 咱们上山去 |
[19:43] | We’re taking some ground! | 我们去攻占阵地 |
[19:45] | Great. ’cause of you, we’re gonna get our asses shot up. | 好极了 就因为你 咱们要挨枪子了 |
[19:53] | Extend the left! Extend the left! | 展开左翼 从左边展开 |
[19:57] | It’s about time you stateside boys got to see | 你们这帮新兵蛋子 |
[19:59] | – What the war’s all about. – Not now, Bill. | -也该尝尝战争滋味了 -还早呢 比尔 |
[20:01] | We need more damn men up here. | 我们上边需要人手 |
[20:05] | All right! Let’s go! Move out! | 好了 我们上 出发 |
[20:07] | Oh lord. Okay okay. | 老天 好吧 |
[20:09] | – Okay okay. – Stay on line! | -好吧 淡定 -守住阵地 |
[20:16] | Spread out! Break to the left! | 散开队形 从左翼突破 |
[20:20] | Get on line! | 进入阵地 |
[20:23] | Make sure to check everything! | 确保检查每个角落 |
[20:25] | Get help right there! | 这边需要帮手 |
[20:28] | Move slow in the center! | 中间缓慢推进 |
[20:30] | Check everything! | 检查每个角落 |
[20:40] | Stay as low as you can. Follow my lead. | 尽量伏低 跟着我 |
[20:43] | Keep your intervals. | 保持间距 |
[21:00] | First platoon, get up on the rocks! | 1排 到岩石堆上来 |
[21:05] | Sniper! | 小心狙击手 |
[21:11] | Put some fire on that crew! | 朝那暗堡开火 |
[21:15] | – Move it! – Let’s go. | -快上 -我们走 |
[21:17] | Tell them to try to hold it! | 叫他们守住 |
[21:19] | Wait for word! | 等我下令 |
[21:29] | Happy to be back, Bill? | 待在后面开心吗 比尔 |
[21:32] | What the fuck are we doing here? | 我们他妈的在搞毛 |
[22:05] | – Civilians! – Civilians! | -有平民 -发现平民 |
[22:09] | Let’s go. Move ’em through. | 我们去掩护他们过来 |
[22:11] | -快点 别挡路 -小心点 | |
[22:21] | Sledge, what do you see? | 斯拉齐 什么情况 |
[22:25] | 别让我背黑锅… | |
[22:30] | 帮帮我 | |
[22:33] | 拜托了 | |
[22:34] | – She’s trying to give us the baby. – What do we do? | -她要把孩子给我们 -怎么办 |
[22:36] | 拜托了 | |
[22:42] | 拜托了 拜托了 | |
[22:46] | – Booby-trapped! – Oh, no. | -是女人弹 -不好 |
[22:47] | She’s wired! | 她身上绑了炸药 |
[23:04] | Take her! | 干掉她 |
[23:19] | We can’t move! Get at damn gun! | 我们没法前进了 快干掉机枪手 |
[23:36] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[23:39] | Incoming! Cease fire! | 过来了 快停火 |
[23:42] | Cease fire, God damn it! | 快他妈停火 |
[23:56] | – Corpsman! – Get up here! | -医护兵 -到上面来 |
[24:14] | Oh lord. | 我的老天 |
[24:15] | Incoming! | 炮火来袭 |
[24:17] | – Take cover! – Those are ours. | -快找掩体 -是咱们的炮 |
[24:20] | Short round! | 近距弹 |
[24:21] | Our own fuckers are shelling us. | 那帮炮兵畜生在轰咱们自己人 |
[24:24] | Pull back! Back to the other Ridge! | 后撤 撤到另一条山脊上去 |
[24:26] | – Go go! – Fall back! | -快走 -后撤 |
[24:27] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤 快撤 |
[24:32] | – Son of a bitch! – Fall back to the start point! | -妈了个逼的 -退回到出发地 |
[24:36] | They have us targeted! | 他们在瞄着我们打 |
[24:43] | Move! Move! | 跑 快跑 |
[24:45] | – Move! – Let’s go! Go! | -快撤 -快快快 |
[24:49] | Come on! | 快点 |
[24:55] | This is fucking bullshit! | 真他娘扯淡 |
[24:59] | I ever find the fucking F.O. | 操 要让我发现是哪个火力前观 |
[25:01] | that called that arty, I’ll shoot him! | 叫的炮火支援 老子他妈开枪崩了他 |
[25:03] | The sons of bitches will just do it again. | 这群狗娘养的可不会吸取教训 |
[25:04] | Why did they shell us? | 他们为什么炮击我们 |
[25:05] | Because some asshole officer read a map wrong, | 因为某个混蛋军官看错了地图 |
[25:07] | And nobody gives a shit about us. | 他们才不鸟我们会不会挨炮弹 |
[25:09] | – There is no goddamn reason. – Got a body over here! | -毫无道理可言 -这边挂了一个 |
[25:12] | Get out there and police ’em up. | 快把他们组织起来 |
[26:01] | Get me a count. | 点人头 |
[26:03] | Move those casualties back to the collection point. | 把伤员运去后方集结点 |
[26:06] | Ready, lift. | 准备 抬起来 |
[26:08] | Eugene. | 尤金 |
[26:30] | Gene. | 小金 |
[26:33] | My dog died. | 我的狗死了 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:49] | He was a good dog. | 他是条好狗 |
[26:56] | How old was he? | 他几岁了 |
[26:59] | Got him as a pup about nine years ago, | 第一次见他是9年前 还是个小家伙 |
[27:02] | Maybe 10. | 应该是10岁吧 |
[27:09] | They say dogs live, what, | 都说狗的寿命多长来着 |
[27:14] | seven years to every one of ours? | 大概只有7年吧 |
[27:33] | Take those cleaning rags to second squad. | 把这些干净的抹布送到2班去 |
[27:39] | My brother was on the Bunker Hill. | 我弟弟在邦克山号航空母舰上 |
[27:44] | Ship got hit by two Kamikazes. | 被两架神风自杀机撞了 |
[27:47] | 500 guys died, asshole. | 死了500个人 混蛋 |
[27:51] | How the fuck can they do that? | 那帮疯子到底在想什么 |
[27:53] | Fly themselves into a ship? | 居然开着飞机撞船 |
[27:56] | Emperor is God. | 天皇至上 |
[27:58] | Duty to God. | 责任至上 |
[28:01] | They can’t fucking surrender? | 就不能投降吗 |
[28:07] | I hope they don’t. | 最好别投降 |
[28:10] | I hope we get to kill every last one of them. | 这样就能将他们斩尽杀绝 |
[28:21] | – God damn it, give it back. – Forget about her. | -该死的 还给我 -忘了她吧 |
[28:23] | You’re fucking married, anyway. | 怎么说你也是已婚人士了 |
[28:26] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[28:29] | – Stop it, Bill. – Hey, knock that shit off. | -比尔 住手 -快他妈别打了 |
[28:30] | Bill. Bill. God damn it, Bill. | 比尔 住手 真见鬼 比尔 |
[28:33] | Bill. Hey! Bill. | 比尔 喂 比尔 |
[28:35] | What the fuck’s the matter with you, Bill? | 你他妈发什么疯 比尔 |
[28:36] | The Japs ain’t enough? | 嫌鬼子闹腾得还不够吗 |
[28:38] | What the fuck is this about? | 什么玩意 |
[28:41] | It’s just a damn picture, Peck. Get the fuck out of here. | 不就是张破照片吗 闪一边去 |
[28:45] | She sent him a letter. | 她给他寄信了 |
[28:47] | You know, a letter. | 情信那种的 |
[28:51] | Who gives a shit? | 谁他妈关心这个 |
[28:53] | – We don’t need this crap, Bill. – You think I need it? | -我们不用这种垃圾 比尔 -你觉得呢 |
[28:56] | We don’t need it, Bill. | 我们不需要 比尔 |
[29:11] | – Bill! Bill! – Oh shit! Oh shit! | -比尔 比尔 -正真他妈该死 |
[29:15] | – Sledge! – Corpsman! | -斯拉齐 -医护兵 |
[29:19] | Bill! | 比尔 |
[29:21] | Corpsman, we’ve got wounded! | 医护兵 这有伤员 |
[29:22] | – Snafu! – Corpsman! Corpsman! | -衰人 -医护兵 医护兵 |
[29:29] | – Bill! – Come on. Come on. Come on. | -比尔 -过来 快过来 |
[29:33] | Get him to B.A.S.! | 送他去战地救护所 |
[29:38] | Come on. | 撑住 |
[30:14] | Hey, why don’t you get a newer poncho off a dead body? | 扒件死尸的新雨披穿怎么样 |
[30:19] | This one suits me just fine. | 我这件就挺好 |
[30:36] | Man, I thought it’d be different. | 我以为会有所不同 |
[30:42] | Different from what? | 什么不同 |
[30:45] | Books you read? | 和你读的书 |
[30:47] | Movies you saw? | 还是看的电影 |
[30:49] | No, I just– | 不 只是 |
[30:52] | I’m just saying. | 我就是说说而已 |
[30:57] | Grow up, Hamm. | 成熟点吧 汉姆 |
[31:02] | Fuck you, sledge. | 去你的 斯拉齐 |
[31:06] | Why don’t you pull yourself in the hole the next time, okay? | 下次再这样冲上去可没人拉你了 |
[31:11] | That’s the talk. | 这才像句人话 |
[31:13] | Yeah. Fuck you too. | 是吗 也去你的 |
[31:17] | The Hammbone did learn something in boot camp. | 看来汉骨头在新兵营学了不少东西 |
[31:24] | Where you from, Hamm with two ms? | 你哪来的 汉美眉 |
[31:28] | So now you want to know where they’re from? | 你现在怎么突然感兴趣了 |
[31:41] | 冲绳岛 | |
[31:50] | Jesus, can’t they give it a rest? | 天 就不能让我们消停会儿吗 |
[31:57] | What’s the date? | 今天是几号 |
[31:58] | June 5th maybe. Might be the 6th. | 6月5号吧 也可能是6号 |
[32:01] | We’re never getting off this island. | 我们这辈子就困这荒岛上了 |
[32:04] | Hey. Hey. | 喂 |
[32:06] | You dig that any deeper, | 你要是再挖深点儿 |
[32:07] | they’ll get you for desertion. | 就有逃跑的嫌疑了 |
[32:12] | We got here April 1st. | 咱们是4月1号上岛的 |
[32:14] | Easter Sunday. | 复活节那天 |
[32:16] | Fucking April fools, no matter how you look at it. | 管你呢 老子只认识操他妈的愚人节 |
[32:20] | That’s 66 days. | 66天了 |
[32:24] | We’re never getting off this island. | 我们得在这荒岛上呆一辈子了 |
[32:26] | Oh, come on, Kathy. | 别这么说嘛 凯茜 |
[32:29] | Summer’s right around the corner, | 夏天马上就到了 |
[32:32] | then Halloween, | 然后就是万圣节 |
[32:36] | and then there’s Thanksgiving. | 再后来就该过感恩节了 |
[32:39] | Look. I’m already working on your Christmas present. | 我都开始给你准备圣诞礼物了 |
[32:51] | Out of the sticks in ’46. | 明年离开这鸟不拉屎的鬼地方 |
[32:54] | Out of the heaven in ’47. | 后年摆脱这座要命的热带天堂 |
[32:56] | The Golden Gate in ’48. | 再后年就能回家看金门大桥了 |
[32:59] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[33:05] | Let’s go! Come on up here! | 出发 快上来 |
[33:09] | I need a stovepipe boy up top. | 我这儿需要个迫击炮手 |
[33:11] | Sledge, that’s you. | 斯拉齐 就你了 |
[33:13] | Bring some comm wire. | 带捆电话线上来 |
[33:16] | Yes, sir. | 明白 长官 |
[33:24] | Hamm, get a spool. | 汉姆 给我一捆线 |
[33:32] | Fuck! | 我日 |
[33:51] | Sledge, where the fuck are you?! | 斯拉齐 你他妈的磨蹭什么呢 |
[33:54] | – Get your ass up here! – Yes, sir! | -快给我上来 -是 长官 |
[34:02] | O.P. Coming in! | 快到前哨这儿来 |
[34:06] | Sledge? | 斯拉齐 |
[34:12] | – Here you go. – They’re moving back into that ridge. | -靠你了 -他们正往那个山脊后面撤退 |
[34:16] | Kutner saw Japs move into the hut | 库特纳看见鬼子们躲进了 |
[34:18] | to the left of the big tomb. | 那个大墓地左边的茅屋里 |
[34:20] | I want a round on it. | 我要你向那里开炮 |
[34:22] | Hamm, wire in. | 汉姆 电话已接通 |
[34:38] | X.O. wants a round on the farmhouse in sector 2. | 副连长要我们向2号区域的农舍开炮 |
[34:40] | Azimuth 3-1-0, range 300. | 方位角3-1-0 射程300 |
[34:42] | One round, H.E. | 高爆弹一发 |
[34:44] | 3-1-0. 300. One round, H. E., on the way. | 3-1-0 300 高爆弹一发 准备发射 |
[34:51] | Left 2-0. Add 50 and try again. | 左偏2-0 射程加50 重新发射 |
[34:54] | Left 2-0, add 50. One round, H.E. | 左偏2-0 射程加50 高爆弹一发 |
[35:03] | Target. Mark it concentration Baker for this sector. | 击中目标 在这个防区图上做好标记 |
[35:30] | Wait. Wait till they’re close. | 慢着 等他们靠近了再打 |
[35:33] | 你们逃跑吧 继续冲 | |
[35:40] | 那有敌人 我冲了 冲啊 | |
[36:01] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停止射击 停止射击 |
[36:24] | Jesus, Sledge. Leave him. | 老天 斯拉齐 算了吧 |
[36:26] | What for? He’s a Jap, ain’t he? | 凭什么 他可是鬼子 |
[36:36] | Cease fire! Cease fire, God damn it! | 停止射击 停止射击 该死 |
[36:48] | I told you to cease fire. What are you doing? | 我叫你别开枪 你搞什么呢 |
[36:51] | – Killing Japs. – You just gave away our goddamn position. | -杀鬼子 -你他妈刚把我们的位置全暴露了 |
[36:54] | I think they’ve got a pretty good idea of where we are. | 反正他们早就知道得一清二楚 |
[36:57] | I told you to cease fire and you’re supposed to be observing. | 我叫你别开枪 你应该观察敌情才对 |
[37:00] | I see you with a goddamn sidearm. | 你他妈的拿着手枪搞什么 |
[37:01] | We were all sent here to kill Japs, weren’t we? | 我们不就是来杀鬼子的吗 |
[37:03] | So what the hell difference does it make what weapon we use?! | 用啥武器他妈的有区别吗 |
[37:08] | I’d use my goddamn hands if I had to. | 必要的话我他妈的徒手都行 |
[37:40] | Screw it. | 真操蛋 |
[37:43] | Need some reinforcements up here. | 你要来这儿歇会儿吗 |
[37:46] | – Give it a rest. – Fuck you, Eugene. | -省省吧 -操你妈 尤金 |
[37:48] | Yeah, fuck you too, Shelton. | 得 我也回敬你 谢尔顿 |
[37:51] | Fuck, I’m so fucking tired. | 日 我他妈的受不了了 |
[37:54] | I’m fucking tired of this maggoty stench. | 老子他妈的受不了尸体的腐臭了 |
[37:57] | First they order us to push forward when we ain’t got enough bodies, | 刚开始还没死那么多人 上头命令我们前进 |
[38:00] | – then they order us to sit in our own shit. – Shut up. | -再来又让我们把屁股坐烂 -闭嘴吧 |
[38:02] | – They fucking shell us with our own artillery. – Shut up. | -妈逼的还被自己人炸 -闭嘴 |
[38:05] | I’m so fucking tired of not having enough fucking bodies! | 死的人还不够多吗 我他妈再也受不了了 |
[38:09] | – Jesus Christ! Shut up! – Fuck you! | -老天 快闭嘴 -操你的 |
[38:11] | – Shut up! – Fuck you, Sledge! | -闭嘴 -操你大爷 斯拉齐 |
[38:13] | – Shut up, Shelton! – Fuck you! | -闭嘴 谢尔顿 -操你全家 |
[38:16] | Hey, Peck! | 喂 佩克 |
[38:19] | Peck, sit down! | 佩克 给我坐下 |
[38:22] | – Peck! – Come on, you fuckers! | -佩克 -来啊 你们这群混蛋 |
[38:25] | – Peck! – Come on! | -佩克 -来啊 |
[38:27] | – Peck! – You fuckers! | -佩克 -混球 |
[38:29] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[38:31] | – Peck! – Come and fucking get me! | -佩克 -来啊 他妈的来打我啊 |
[38:33] | Come on! | 有种就来啊 |
[38:35] | – Come on, you motherfuckers! – Peck! | -来啊 你大爷的 -佩克 |
[38:37] | – Peck, come on. – Come on and get me! | -佩克 下来 -来打我啊 |
[38:40] | – Come on. – Come on! | -来啊 -快下来 |
[38:42] | Come on! Come on! | 来杀我啊 |
[38:44] | – Come and fucking shoot me! – Eugene! | -妈逼的来打我啊 -尤金 |
[38:46] | Somebody come for me! Come on! Come on! | 不敢来了吧 快来啊 打我啊 |
[38:49] | Hey, Peck! | 佩克 |
[38:51] | Peck! | 佩克 |
[38:56] | Stay down! | 快趴下 |
[39:18] | You stupid bastard. You stupid– | 你个蠢货 你他妈的 |
[39:21] | you stupid stupid stupid bastard! | 猪头脑残加白痴 |
[39:24] | You fucking idiot! | 你他娘的傻逼 |
[39:26] | You stupid stupid bastard! | 你个无敌脑残 |
[39:36] | Peck. You’re okay, Peck. | 佩克 没事了 |
[39:41] | – You’re okay. – Hey. | -你没事了 -那边的 |
[39:43] | -What the fuck happened? | 娘的搞毛呢在 |
[39:45] | Hamm’s dead… | 汉姆死了 |
[39:50] | And Peck’s gone. | 佩克也差不多了 |
[39:53] | – You two, get him out of here. – Aye, sir. | -你们两个 把他弄走 -是 长官 |
[39:59] | Get some shut-eye, both of you. | 你们给我消停点吧 |
[40:41] | Down the hill! | 下面的人 |
[40:42] | Bring up the rear! | 把装备带过来 |
[40:48] | Let’s go! Move it! | 我们上 行动 |
[40:50] | Come on! Move it! Find cover! | 快 利索点 注意掩护 |
[41:06] | Let’s go! Get up there! | 我们走 到那上面去 |
[41:08] | Get behind that entrance! | 绕到那入口后面去 |
[41:10] | First squad, get behind that trash! | 1班 到那废墟后面去 |
[41:15] | Clear that pillbox! | 清空那座碉堡 |
[41:27] | First platoon, left flank! | 1排 去左翼 |
[41:29] | – Let’s go! Let’s move it! – Let’s go! Get a move on! | -弟兄们我们走 上 -我们上 出发 |
[41:32] | Get up that hill! | 上山顶 |
[41:36] | Machine guns, high and right! | 机枪组 去右方高处 |
[41:41] | Get up the hill! Let’s go! | 上山顶去 我们上 |
[42:14] | – Fire in the hole! – Fire in the hole! | -小心爆炸 -小心爆炸 |
[43:23] | Might be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[44:28] | Lots of people fired mortars up here. | 很多人朝这里轰过迫击炮 |
[44:32] | That doesn’t matter. | 已经无所谓了 |
[44:41] | What the hell is the matter with you two? | 你们两个愣着干什么 |
[45:23] | 日本… | |
[45:31] | 日本… | |
[45:43] | 日本… | |
[48:46] | – Find anything? – No. | -找到啥了没 -没 |
[48:52] | All right, let’s get these boots squared away. | 好吧 把东西收拾一下 |
[48:54] | Where’s Burgie? | 小布呢 |
[49:33] | Yeah-ha-ha! I got him! | 啊哈 我打中了 |
[49:36] | How’s that? A clean shot. | 怎么样 一枪毙命 |
[49:37] | – I got me a Jap. – You see him go down? | -我干掉了个小日本 -你看着他倒下了 |
[49:39] | – Heck of a shot. – Yeah, I got him. | -打得不赖 -射得真漂亮 |
[49:43] | Hey, what the hell is wrong with you? | 你们他妈的搞什么 |
[49:45] | Do you feel good? Huh? | 感觉很爽吗 |
[49:47] | Killed your first Jap? He’s a damn kid! | 这算是你的鬼子处女杀? 他还是个孩子 |
[49:50] | What’s your problem? He’s a Jap. | 你有毛病吗 他可是个鬼子 |
[49:52] | We’re here to kill Japs, ain’t we? | 我们不就是来这杀鬼子的么 |
[50:00] | Check him out. | 来看看 |
[50:05] | Don’t look like he’s got anything at all. | 好像身上没什么值钱货 |
[51:04] | Burgie. | 小布 |
[51:15] | Where’d you get this, Hammer? | 锤锤 你这是哪搞来的 |
[51:18] | Gunny Haney gave it to me. | 汉老枪给我的 |
[51:22] | Pops. | 不赖嘛 |
[51:24] | Took it with him from Guadalcanal | 他从瓜岛战役开始就带着 |
[51:25] | all the way to Peleliu. | 一直带到了贝里硫 |
[51:33] | I heard Leyden made it back to the States. | 我听说莱顿撑回了国 |
[51:35] | Son of a bitch always said he was first. | 那逼总念叨要头个回去 还真被他说中了 |
[51:39] | All right, enough with the sunbathing. Let’s go, move out. | 好了伙计们 日光浴晒够了 咱们出发 |
[52:05] | We dropped some new bomb on the Jap mainland. | 我们最近往日本本土扔了几枚新型炸弹 |
[52:08] | – Don’t that beat all. – No. Oh, no. | -那顶个球用 -不不不 |
[52:11] | This one’s different– vaporized an entire city | 这次的不一样 能在眨眼之间 |
[52:14] | In the blink of an eye. | 灭掉一座城市 |
[52:17] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么可能 -我咋知道 |
[52:20] | Anyway, killed a lot of Japs. | 管他呢 反正干掉了一大票鬼子 |
[52:25] | Oh, word is battalion mess is serving cokes and steaks tonight. | 对了 营部餐厅今晚有可乐和牛排供应 |
[52:29] | Might even get a movie. | 据说还有电影看 |
[52:33] | Let’s go! Load up! | 我们走 都装上 |
[52:34] | Let’s go! Get it in tight! | 走了 放好 |
[52:37] | Let’s get aboard! Let’s move! | 上车 我们走 |
[52:59] | We’re heading home! | 回家了 |
[53:00] | Move out! | 出发 |