Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] When you first came to the orphanage, 你来孤儿院的第一天
[00:13] I was watching. 我在看着你
[00:15] I remember your mother. 我记得你母亲
[00:17] Do you still have it on you? 你还带着它吗
[00:20] Always. 一直带着
[00:24] You are going to help us. 你要帮我们
[00:26] I tried. It’s hopeless. 我试过了 没希望了
[00:31] Holy Father, forgive me. 圣父 原谅我
[00:33] Now stop making a spectacle of yourself. 别在这里丢人现眼了
[00:35] Get off. 滚开
[00:37] I want to go home. 我想回家
[00:40] What do you mean, “home?” 你说的”家”是什​​么意思
[00:42] I had such a simple dream. 我只有一个简单的梦想
[00:45] To serve God. 侍奉上帝
[00:46] You murdered my dream. 你谋杀了我的梦想
[00:49] You’re nothing more than a pathetic, 你不过是一个可怜的
[00:51] miserable, cowardly murderer. 悲惨的 怯懦的凶手
[06:20] I speak frequently with the Pope. 我经常和教宗谈话
[06:25] What I’m about to tell you, he said to me in conversation, 我要跟你说的 是他在谈话中告诉我的
[06:28] not in the confessional, 不是在忏悔室
[06:31] which means I’m not breaking the seal of confession. 也就是说 我没有泄露告解内容
[06:35] What are you about to tell me? 你要告诉我什么
[06:36] The Pope is going through a profound crisis of faith. 教宗正在经历一场深刻的信仰危机
[06:42] What are you insinuating, Don Tommaso? 你在暗示什么 唐·托马索
[06:45] That the Pope… 教宗…
[06:48] doesn’t believe in God. 不相信上帝
[07:33] ♪ So many feelings ♪ ♪ 无数思绪 ♪
[07:36] ♪ Pent up in here ♪ ♪ 压在心头 ♪
[07:40] ♪ Left alone I’m with ♪ ♪ 我独自一人 ♪
[07:43] ♪ The one I most fear ♪ ♪ 面对最深的恐惧 ♪
[07:46] ♪ I’m sick and I’m tired ♪ ♪ 我厌倦了 ♪
[07:50] ♪ Of reasoning ♪ ♪ 理性思考 ♪
[07:53] ♪ Just want to break out ♪ ♪ 只想爆发 ♪
[07:56] ♪ Shake off this skin ♪ ♪ 甩掉伪装 ♪
[07:59] ♪ I ♪ ♪ 我 ♪
[08:02] ♪ Can’t ♪ ♪ 无法 ♪
[08:04] ♪ Escape myself ♪ ♪ 解脱自己 ♪
[08:19] ♪ I ♪ ♪ 我 ♪
[08:21] ♪ I can’t ♪ ♪ 我无法 ♪
[08:24] ♪ Escape myself ♪ ♪ 解脱自己 ♪
[08:45] They’ve manifested themselves. 他们现身了
[08:49] Who? 谁
[08:53] My mom and dad. 我的父母
[08:56] But how? 怎么现身的
[09:00] Came in a box. 在一个盒子里
[09:01] No postmark, no nothing. 没有邮戳 什么都没有
[09:03] No clue, no way to track them down. 没有线索 没办法找到他们
[09:09] Why don’t they want to be tracked down? 他们为什么不想被找到
[09:12] Because they’re afraid of you, Your Holiness. 因为他们害怕您 教宗陛下
[09:16] Everyone is afraid of you. 所有人都害怕您
[09:18] You’ve got to cut it out with the fear, Your Holiness. 您必须消除恐惧 教宗陛下
[09:24] The important thing is that they’re alive. 重要的是 他们还活着
[09:27] And they haven’t forgotten you. 他们也没有忘记你
[11:46] That’s the Madonna of the jungle. 那是丛林圣母
[11:49] I know that. 我知道
[11:52] Was there something you wanted to tell me, Sister Mary? 你想告诉我什么吗 玛丽修女
[11:58] The Pope is upset. 教宗很烦恼
[12:02] The Pope is experiencing a moment of weakness. 教宗目前十分虚弱
[12:06] The Pope is distracted. 心烦意乱
[12:08] If you need to have him sign a document 如果你需要让他签署文件
[12:10] or something of the sort that gets our Church back on course, 或其他能使我们的教会重回正轨的东西
[12:15] this would be the right time to do it. 这个时机正合适
[12:19] I’ve done my part. Now you need to do yours. 我的任务完成了 现在该你了
[12:25] What exactly have you done? 你到底做了什么
[12:27] You’d better be ready, Voiello. 你最好做好准备 弗耶罗
[12:39] Someone might see us. 我们可能会被人看见
[13:00] There is a new preface by Joseph. 约瑟夫写了篇新的序言
[13:05] I’m depressed, Angelo. 我很郁闷 安吉洛
[13:06] I don’t give a shit that you are depressed, Michael. 我不管你郁不郁闷 迈克尔
[13:10] At night, I take care of a disabled boy. 我每晚都照顾一个残疾男孩
[13:12] Last night, I was looking at him. 昨晚 我看着他
[13:15] He was drooling and his eyes were blank. 他流着口水 双眼茫然
[13:19] And I thought to myself, 我心想
[13:20] “What is the Church doing for this boy?” “教会在为这个男孩做什么吗”
[13:23] And the answer was simple. 答案很简单
[13:25] The Church is doing nothing. 教会毫无作为
[13:28] Why? 为什么
[13:29] What was it doing before Pius XIII? 庇护十三世即位前 教会又做了什么
[13:32] Are you depressed or suffering from amnesia, Michael? 迈克尔 你是郁闷还是失忆了
[13:35] Before Pius XIII, 在庇护十三世即位前
[13:37] the Church was taking care of the poor. 教会照顾穷人
[13:39] It was also taking care of the poor. 现在也在照顾穷人
[13:42] But there is a bigger question. 但还有个更大的问题
[13:45] What is the Church doing 在更大的层面上
[13:46] on a more general basis? 教会在做什么
[13:48] It’s not doing anything anymore. 什么也没做
[13:51] It’s killing time. 只是消磨时间
[13:52] We have a Church that’s just killing time 我们的教会只是在消磨时间
[13:55] and has become infinitely marginal. 并且已经被边缘化
[13:58] That’s exactly what the Pope wants: 这正是教宗想要的
[14:00] a marginal Church. 边缘化的教会
[14:02] Small and dead. 微乎其微 毫无生机
[14:04] He said it, and now he’s done it. 他这样说 现在做到了
[14:08] He wants to take the Church back to its beginnings. 他想让教会退回起点
[14:10] In the beginning, all this was nothing more than Peter’s tomb. 最初 这里不过是圣彼得的坟墓
[14:14] For what purpose? 他的目的是什么
[14:16] To close himself off, to deny himself, 封闭自我 否认自我
[14:19] to make himself inaccessible and mysterious. 使自己触不可及 神秘莫测
[14:22] Sacrifice and suffering to get closer to God. 接近上帝需要牺牲和苦难
[14:27] In his convoluted logic, 按照他复杂的逻辑
[14:29] this strategy is supposed to stimulate 这个策略应该会引发
[14:31] the world’s curiosity and dedication 全世界的好奇心和奉献精神
[14:34] so that everyone will want to come back 大家就会想回来
[14:36] to discover the mystery. 探索奥秘
[14:38] Fine. 好吧
[14:40] But none of this is happening. 但这些都没发生
[14:43] The churches are empty. 教堂空空荡荡
[14:45] The Mass with the Tridentine rite 特伦托弥撒
[14:47] would discourage anyone. 会让所有人失望
[14:50] It’s now harder to become a priest 现在当神父
[14:51] than it is to become an astronaut. 比当宇航员还难
[14:55] The Pope is refusing to refinance the missions. 教宗拒绝重启海外布道
[14:58] Our non-relations with other religions 我们与其他宗教的关系
[15:00] are tense and dangerous. 紧张而危险
[15:02] We’ve become few in number, 我们的信众减少
[15:04] alone, against the rest of the world. 独自与世界为敌
[15:07] St. Peter’s Square is empty, dreary, and abandoned. 圣彼得广场无人问津 凄凉惨淡
[15:11] Michael, we have the duty to take steps. 迈克尔 我们有责任采取措施
[15:16] How? 怎么做
[15:29] Michael, come see. 迈克尔 过来看看
[15:54] I know how to get him to resign, Michael. 我知道如何让他辞职 迈克尔
[16:06] And who… 谁…
[16:08] would this new Pope be? 会是新教宗
[17:09] Forgive me, Lord, 主啊 请原谅我
[17:11] for I have deceived, 因为我欺骗了
[17:13] I am deceiving, 正在欺骗
[17:14] and I will continue to deceive the Holy Father. 并将继续欺骗圣父
[17:19] Forgive me, Lord, 主啊 请原谅我
[17:22] but I can no longer continue to look on 但我无法再眼睁睁看着
[17:24] at the destruction of the man I love more than I love myself. 我爱之胜于我自己的人走向毁灭
[17:30] Forgive me, Lord, 主啊 请原谅我
[17:32] for I cannot continue any longer to look on 我无法再眼睁睁看着
[17:36] at the destruction of the institution 我爱之胜于我自己的
[17:38] I love more than I love myself: 神圣罗马教廷
[17:42] the Holy Roman Church. 走向毁灭
[18:43] Don’t you agree it’s a crime 你不觉得鸡尾酒文化的衰落
[18:45] that the cocktail culture is in decline, Your Eminence? 也是一种罪过吗 主教大人
[18:56] Is it really such a bad thing? 有这么夸张吗
[18:58] I should say so. 当然有
[18:59] My father taught me the art of the cocktail when I was 25. 我父亲在我25岁时就教我鸡尾酒艺术
[19:04] My father was one of the first people in Italy 我父亲是意大利第一批
[19:06] to devote himself to the art of the cocktail, you know. 献身于鸡尾酒艺术的人
[19:10] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[19:13] Can you excuse me just a mo… a minute? 请允许我… 离开一下
[19:38] You’re a murderer. 你是个杀人犯
[19:56] Did you come for me? 你是为我而来的吗
[20:08] No, I… no. 不 我… 不是
[20:09] I came because… 我来是因为…
[20:11] I’ve never felt so alone 我这辈子从未感觉到
[20:14] and in despair in all my life. 如此孤单且绝望
[20:17] Angelo Sanchez is dead. 安吉洛·桑切斯死了
[20:19] And I wanted to die when I first saw you. 见你第一眼时我也想死
[20:22] I was dying of desire. 死于欲望
[23:05] Who are you? 你是谁
[23:06] Don’t worry. 别担心
[23:10] Who are you? 你是谁
[23:11] Ludovico Meraviglia. 卢多维科·梅拉维利亚
[24:47] When will they be here? 他们什么时候到
[24:49] Soon. 马上
[24:51] They’re clearing Immigration and Passport Control. 他们在办理入境手续
[24:55] Why don’t you help the time pass by doing a little work? 不如去做点什么打发下时间吧
[25:53] They are here. 他们到了
[25:57] Show them in. 带他们进来
[26:41] Did you send me a gift? 你们给我送了礼物吗
[26:44] Yes. 对
[26:47] What did you send me? 你们送了什么
[26:50] The piece of the pipe you were missing. 烟斗丢失的那一部分
[26:54] The piece I gave you before I left you. 我抛弃你前留给你的烟斗
[27:03] How did you know I lost it? 你怎么知道我丢了那部分
[27:08] From time to time, I would call the orphanage 我常常会打电话给
[27:10] where you were growing up, 你长大的孤儿院
[27:12] and they told me you always kept a piece of the pipe with you 他们告诉我你经常会带着烟斗的一部分
[27:15] but you were missing the other piece. 但是另一部分丢了
[27:21] How did you find that piece? 你怎么找到另一部分的
[27:22] I already lost it after you left me at the orphanage. 你把我留在孤儿院后我才弄丢的
[27:28] Because one day, I was in a shop in Venice, 因为有一天 我在威尼斯的一家店
[27:32] and I happened to find the same pipe, 恰好找到了同样的烟斗
[27:34] so I bought it. 我就把它买下了
[27:36] And I sent you the piece that you had lost. 把你缺失的那部分送给你了
[27:45] All right. 好吧
[27:49] Now, neither of you move. 你们两个都别动
[28:37] It’s not them. 不是他们
[28:40] Valente, expel these impostors from my home 瓦伦特 马上把这两个骗子
[28:45] immediately. 赶出我家
[29:09] Who are you, Lenny? 你是谁 莱尼
[29:13] I’m an orphan. 我是孤儿
[29:16] Just like you. 和你一样
[29:18] When are you gonna grow up? 你什么时候才能长大
[29:24] Never. 永远都不会
[29:25] A priest never grows up, 神父永远不会长大
[29:26] because he can never become a father. 因为他无法成为父亲
[29:29] He’ll always be a son. 他永远是上帝之子
[29:31] That is why we imposed a vow of celibacy on ourselves 13 centuries ago, 所以我们从13个世纪前开始宣誓禁欲
[29:36] because we must always be the sons of God, 因为我们永远是上帝之子
[29:40] never dare try to take His place. 永远不敢取代祂的位置
[29:46] Do you know why I wanted to meet you up here? 你知道我为何要在这和你见面
[29:50] No. Why? 不知道 为什么
[29:53] Because this is where that young Spaniard, 因为那个年轻的西班牙人
[29:56] Angelo Sanchez, jumped from. 安吉洛·桑切斯 就是在这一跃而下
[30:01] He wanted to be a priest 他想成为一名神父
[30:05] and we thwarted him. 而我们拒绝了他
[30:08] I thwarted him. 我拒绝了他
[30:14] And now he’s dead. 现在他死了
[30:22] Lucky him. 他可真是幸运
[30:24] He’s gonna speak with God. 他可以和上帝对话了
[30:27] Unlike us, he’s finally gonna find out the way things stand. 不像我们 他可以找到万物之源了
[30:33] What has become of your pity? 你的怜悯之心去哪儿了
[30:36] Have you never experienced pity? 你有过怜悯之心吗
[30:45] I can’t take it anymore, Lenny. 我受不了了 莱尼
[30:50] I want to go home. 我想回家
[30:52] I want to go back to Honduras. 我想回洪都拉斯
[30:53] If you give up now, 如果你现在放弃
[30:55] now that you’re faced with the burden of responsibility 那你将面对责任的重担
[30:59] and your own guilty conscience, 以及良心的谴责
[31:01] when will you ever grow up? 你何时才能长大
[31:06] When? 何时
[31:14] Who is betraying me? 是谁背叛了我
[31:17] Who’s sending actors to my home, 是谁把演员送到我家
[31:19] palming them off as my long-lost parents? 让他们扮演我失散多年的父母
[31:22] Who? 是谁
[31:24] Voiello, Spencer? 弗耶罗 斯宾塞
[31:27] Tell me, Tommaso. 告诉我 托马索
[31:29] No. 不
[31:32] No? What? 不 什么
[31:35] No. 不
[31:37] I won’t tell you anything else. 我什么都不会说
[31:41] Why not? 为什么
[31:43] Because I’m stupid, it’s true, 因为我确实不聪明
[31:46] but not that stupid. 但也没那么蠢
[31:49] Do you resent me for not having made you a cardinal yet? 你是怨恨我没让你当红衣主教吗
[31:52] Yes, at first, I thought that was the reason 是的 最开始我认为是这个原因
[31:57] I wouldn’t confide in you again. 我不会再向你吐露秘密了
[31:59] You’ll assume the purple at the next consistory. 下一届红衣教会议你就能当选了
[32:03] It doesn’t matter. 无所谓
[32:05] Because then I identified another reason 因为之后我发现了另一个理由
[32:09] I won’t ever tell you anything again. 我不会再告诉你任何事了
[32:14] Why? 为什么
[32:17] You don’t believe in God, Holy Father. 你不信仰上帝 圣父
[32:22] You don’t believe in God. 你不信仰上帝
[33:37] ♪ It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth ♪ ♪ 这旋律像是 第四和弦 第五和弦 ♪
[33:41] ♪ The minor fall and major lift ♪ ♪ 时而低沉 时而高亢 ♪
[33:45] ♪ The baffled king ♪ ♪ 困惑的国王 ♪
[33:48] ♪ Composing Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 谱写了赞美上帝的颂歌 ♪
[33:54] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[33:59] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[34:10] ♪ Your faith was strong, but you needed proof ♪ ♪ 你的信仰坚定 你也需要证明 ♪
[34:18] You can give him to me, Your Holiness. 你可以把他给我 教宗陛下
[34:20] – No. – I’m happy to change him. -不 -我愿意给他换尿布
[34:21] Peter, get some rest. 彼得 你休息一会
[34:24] I’ll take care of it. 我会换的
[34:28] ♪ She tied you to her kitchen chair ♪ ♪ 她把你捆在 她的厨房椅子上 ♪
[34:33] ♪ She broke your throne and she cut your hair ♪ ♪ 她掀翻了你的王座 砍掉了你的头颅 ♪
[34:37] ♪ And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 在你的唇齿之间 她嗅到了哈利路亚 ♪
[34:45] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[34:50] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[34:53] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[34:57] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[35:01] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[35:23] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[35:26] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[35:30] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[35:34] ♪ Hallelujah ♪ ♪ 哈利路亚 ♪
[35:44] Holy Father, 圣父
[35:46] the other day, I was reflecting on the fact 前几天 我在回想一件事
[35:49] that the one thing on which we share a single view 我们有一件事情观点一致
[35:53] is the management of the Tonino Pettola case. 那就是托尼诺·佩托拉一案的管控
[36:02] You can never be too careful. 再小心都不为过
[36:04] Are you afraid of being poisoned, Your Holiness? 您担心被人下毒吗 教宗陛下
[36:07] Among other things. 这只是其中之一
[36:09] These are practices that have fallen out of use 这些做法早就过时了
[36:13] even in the Vatican, Your Holiness. 即便在梵蒂冈也是如此 教宗陛下
[36:16] So… 所以…
[36:22] Who organized that ridiculous masquerade 是谁组织了那场荒谬的化装舞会
[36:25] with the fake parents? 派来了假父母
[36:26] Not me, Your Holiness. 不是我 教宗陛下
[36:28] I’d find it offensive if you thought I was behind that. 如果您认为是我在背后操纵 我会觉得被冒犯
[36:32] My methods are far more sophisticated. 我的方法要精致得多
[36:36] I have to give you that. 这一点我倒是认同
[36:39] – Who, then? – I don’t know. -那是谁 -我不知道
[36:41] Believe me. 相信我
[36:42] I wouldn’t rule out the possibility 我不会排除这样的可能性
[36:44] that they were a couple of the kind of lunatics 他们就是一对疯子夫妇
[36:48] who crawl out of the woodwork 就这样突然冒出来
[36:50] and that our screeners allowed themselves to be taken in. 连我们的审查人员也上当受骗了
[36:55] Holy Father, I swear to God 圣父 我向上帝发誓
[36:57] there is no conspiracy against you. 这里没有针对您的阴谋
[37:00] Only a great deal of sincere concern. 只有很多真诚的关心
[37:04] What did you have me sign the other day? 你前几天让我签署的是什么
[37:07] A simplified procedure for ordaining new priests. 任命新神父的简化程序
[37:10] And why did you have me sign it 那你为什么不先跟我谈谈
[37:12] without talking to me about it first? 就让我签署
[37:14] I had the documents delivered to you the night before. 我已经在之前一晚将文件交给您了
[37:18] I assumed you had read them. 我以为您已经读过了
[37:19] No. That is not what happened. 不 不是这样的
[37:22] You knew my head would be in the clouds, 你知道我心不在焉
[37:25] and you had me hastily sign those documents 你让我匆匆忙忙地签署了
[37:27] that were completely opposed in their intent 那些和我所倡导的方向
[37:30] to the direction I’m advocating. 完全背道而驰的文件
[37:32] No, that’s not right. 不 您说错了
[37:34] I wanted you to sign the decree simplifying 我希望您签署法令
[37:37] the procedure for ordaining new priests 简化任命新神父的程序
[37:39] because the press is attacking us. 是因为媒体在攻击我们
[37:42] They are calling us murderers, 他们称呼我们为凶手
[37:44] that with our shortsightedness, 说正是我们的短视
[37:47] we killed young Angelo Sanchez. 害死了年轻的安吉洛·桑切斯
[37:53] What do you think? 你怎么看
[37:55] Did we kill him? 是我们害死他的吗
[37:57] Do you want the truth? 您想听实话吗
[37:59] Yes, I want the truth. 是的 我想听实话
[38:03] No, Holy Father, we didn’t kill him. 不 圣父 “我们”没有害死他
[38:08] You killed him. 是您害死了他
[39:07] It’s time to speak the truth. 是时候说实话了
[39:09] Pius XIII is a total failure. 庇护十三世彻底失败了
[39:16] I’m gonna resign, Michael. 我要辞职 迈克尔
[39:22] It’s the only thing left to do. 只剩这一件事可做了
[39:37] He knows. 他知道了
[40:11] Do you know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[40:16] Yes, you’re Carlos Garcia. 知道 你是卡洛斯·加西亚
[40:19] And do you know what I do for a living? 你知道我是做什么的吗
[40:25] I’ve heard that you’re a narco. 我听说你是毒枭
[40:28] No, I’m not just any narco. 不 我不是什么普通的毒枭
[40:33] I’m the biggest narco around. 我是这里最大的毒枭
[40:38] And do you know how I became 你知道我是怎么成为
[40:40] the biggest narco around? 这里最大的毒枭的吗
[40:45] By cunning? 因为狡猾吗
[40:47] No. 不是
[40:49] By violence. 是因为暴力
[40:53] I understand. 我明白了
[40:54] No, you don’t understand. 不 你并不明白
[40:59] Violence, per se, ought not to exist. 暴力本身不应该存在
[41:03] It does exist when there is a lack of respect. 当缺乏尊重时 暴力才会存在
[41:10] But there are many different ways to disrespect, 但是有很多不尊重他人的方式
[41:13] and not all require the use of violence. 并非都需要使用暴力
[41:20] If you had preached in your Church 如果你在教堂里传道
[41:22] against the narcos and refused to give me Communion, 反对毒枭 拒绝给我圣餐
[41:28] I wouldn’t have felt disrespected. 我不会感到不尊重
[41:31] You would simply be doing your job, 你只是在做你的本职工作
[41:34] and I wouldn’t have felt obliged to use violence against you. 我也不觉得有必要对你使用暴力
[41:42] But that’s not what you did. 但这不是你的做法
[41:46] That’s what the current bishop is doing, 这是现任主教的做法
[41:49] and he’s right to do so. 他这样做是对的
[41:52] In fact, no one would dream 实际上 谁也不会想去
[41:56] to lay a finger on him. 碰他一根手指头
[42:07] You, however, 但是 你
[42:10] have chosen another path 选择了另一种方式
[42:11] for your protests against drug trafficking. 来表达你对贩毒的抗议
[42:16] You decided to take my wife to bed, 你决定和我老婆睡觉
[42:19] and that’s not right. 这样做是不对的
[42:20] That’s not right because now you are putting me 这样做不对 因为你现在让我处于一个
[42:23] in the odious position of having to decide 纠结是否要原谅你的
[42:26] whether to forgive you or not. 极度为难的处境
[42:32] My profound religiosity tells me I… 我虔诚的宗教信仰告诉我…
[42:36] should forgive you. 我应该原谅你
[42:42] But my professional working ethics… 但是 我的职业行事原则…
[42:49] Tell me the opposite. 告诉我相反的决定
[43:01] All right, Esteban, let’s go. 好了 埃斯特班 开车吧
[44:30] God has been evicted. 上帝已经被驱逐了
[44:33] I’m gonna hand in my resignation. 我要递交逊位书
[44:35] My papacy is a failure. 我的教宗任期很失败
[44:36] Never say that again, Lenny. 再也不要这样说了 莱尼
[44:39] You will be a great Pope, 您会是一位伟大的教宗
[44:41] the most beloved Pope of them all. 最受人爱戴的教宗
[44:44] You’ve healed the sick. 您治愈了病人
[44:46] You’ve made a hopelessly sterile woman pregnant. 您让一名绝望的不育妇女怀孕了
[44:48] You are a saint. 您是个圣徒
[44:52] A beautiful saint. 英俊的圣徒
[44:55] You are the sweet Christ come back to Earth. 您就是亲爱的基督重回人间
[45:01] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[45:08] Thank you for what you did for me the other day. 谢谢你前几天为我所做的一切
[45:10] – What did I do for you? – It was wonderful. -我为您做了什么 -非常美妙
[45:12] That was the loveliest moment of my life, 那是我一生中最美好的时刻
[45:14] to believe for a fleeting instant 在那一瞬间我相信
[45:18] that I’d found them again. 自己又找到了他们
[45:20] For just one moment, I felt like I’d come home. 那一刻 我好像回到了家
年轻的教宗

文章导航

Previous Post: 年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号