Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Absence is presence. 不在即我在
[00:20] What you are proposing is media suicide. 您的提议简直等于媒体自杀
[00:24] Mentor me. Just like you’ve always done. 指导我 和以前一样
[00:27] You wanna make the world pay for the wrong it did you. 你想让这个世界为你受到的不公付出代价
[00:30] You don’t know how to love. 你根本不懂得爱
[00:32] You must do what I ask. 你要按我说的去做
[00:34] Sanchez Angelo, my superiors have determined 安吉洛·桑切斯 我的上级已经决定了
[00:38] that you are neither suited for nor worthy of the priesthood. 你既不适合也不够资格做神职人员
[00:43] The press is attacking us. 媒体在攻击我们
[00:45] They are calling us murderers. 他们称呼我们为凶手
[00:47] What do you think? Did we kill him? 你怎么看 是我们害死他的吗
[00:48] You killed him. 是您害死了他
[00:51] Have you never experienced pity? 你有过怜悯之心吗
[00:53] I can’t take it anymore. 我受不了了
[00:54] I wanna go home. 我想回家
[01:18] Lord Almighty, 万能的主啊
[01:21] now that You have our beloved Dussolier in Your arms, 既然杜索利埃回到了你的怀抱
[01:25] I pray to You, 我向你祈祷
[01:27] remind him of that afternoon 让他想想我们一起
[01:29] when we ran away together from the orphanage. 逃离孤儿院的那个午后
[01:32] Remind him of the fear and freedom 让他想起那个下雨的午后
[01:34] we felt on that rainy afternoon. 我们经历的恐惧和自由
[01:36] And reassure him, there’s nothing wrong. 安抚他一切都没有错
[01:39] Freedom and fear are always together, 自由和恐惧是相生的
[01:44] like an old married couple, 像对老夫老妻
[01:46] each willing to die for the other. 愿意为彼此牺牲
[01:50] Remind him of Sister Mary at age 20, 让他想起20岁的修女玛丽
[01:54] her hair flowing and blonde and drenched in sunlight. 她的金发在阳光下闪着光芒
[01:58] as she ran and sank baskets. 跑着灌篮
[02:01] Remind him of that indelible, archaic picture of beauty 让他想起沉默地躁动着的
[02:05] that so stirred us, in silence. 不可磨灭的古典之美
[02:10] Now, I know very well 我很清楚
[02:11] that neither he nor I will ever forget that picture. 我们俩都不会忘掉那幅画面
[02:16] Remind him, Lord Almighty, 万能的主 让他想起
[02:17] of all our endless late-night conversations 我们在宽敞的单间宿舍里
[02:21] in that big one-room dormitory, 说不完的夜聊
[02:24] under the blankets, 毯子下
[02:26] how we whispered in secret about our one and only 我们窃窃私语 谈论着唯一
[02:29] inexhaustible topic of discussion: 不会枯燥的话题
[02:33] our future. 我们的未来
[02:35] We were children then, 那时我们是孩子
[02:37] and that’s what children do. 孩子总是这样
[02:38] They paint the future in colors that reality can never know. 他们描绘着不切实际的未来
[02:43] Remind him not to grieve over all our shattered dreams. 提醒他不要为破碎的梦悲伤
[02:47] We wanted to live the lives of the great baseball player, 我们曾经想成为伟大的棒球选手
[02:51] the elderly gas station attendant on the county road, 乡村公路上汽油站里年迈的收费员
[02:54] the heroic soldier, 英勇的士兵
[02:57] the low-life New York musician, 纽约的流浪音乐家
[02:59] the fireman, 消防员
[03:01] the blue-water sailor. 海上的水手
[03:04] Remind him not to weep when he remembers that instead 当他转而想起我们简单乏味的神父人生
[03:07] we lived only the simple, drab life of the priest. 提醒他不要哭泣
[03:12] Such a strange life. 这真是奇怪的人生
[03:14] A life of hope and prayer that You, 寄托着希望和祈祷 祈祷您
[03:18] Lord Almighty, 万能的主
[03:21] really do exist 真的存在
[03:23] and might think about us. 也许还会想到我们
[03:42] Amen. 阿门
[06:24] Sancta Maria, mater Dei. 圣母玛利亚 天主之母
[07:20] Where do they go, the airplanes we never take? 那些我们没坐过的飞机都飞去哪儿了
[07:25] I always wonder the same thing 每看到一架
[07:26] every time I see one. 我也会这样想
[07:30] I always think they go to places I’ve never been. 我总觉得它们会去我没去过的地方
[07:40] They go somewhere else. 去别的地方
[08:22] Tell me about the Blessed Juana. 跟我讲讲神圣的胡安娜
[08:24] She is revered in Guatemala 她在危地马拉和
[08:27] and across all of Central America. 整个中美洲倍受尊敬
[08:30] She died at the age of 18 and… of leukemia, 她十八岁就死了… 白血病
[08:34] and on her deathbed, she said, 临死前 她说
[08:39] “All the world will be infatuated with me “整个世界都会为我疯狂
[08:41] because all my life, 因为我的一生
[08:44] I have been infatuated with the world.” 在为这个世界疯狂”
[08:48] What did the Blessed Juana do to deserve canonization? 她做了什么值得被称为圣人的事
[08:52] Well, she cared for sick children in the hospitals, 她在医院里关照生病的小孩
[08:54] and in order to alleviate their suffering, 为了减轻孩子们的痛苦
[08:58] she would tell them fairy tales that she thought up herself, 会跟孩子们讲自己编的故事
[09:01] very amusing ones, apparently, 非常有趣的故事
[09:04] and always with the same protagonist: 主角都是一个人
[09:06] the Madonna. 圣母玛利亚
[09:09] I like this. Go on. 我喜欢 继续讲
[09:12] But these fairy tales gave more than a smile to the sick children. 这些童话故事不光给孩子们带去笑容
[09:16] Many of these children, 很多孩子
[09:17] just a few days after listening to Juana’s fairy tales, 在听了她的童话故事以后
[09:21] recovered from terminal illness. 都从绝症中恢复了
[09:23] And they recovered with a smile on their face. 脸上重新挂起了笑容
[09:28] All of the cured children, 所有被治愈的孩子
[09:29] when they were asked whether they had any idea 被问起知不知道自己
[09:32] why they felt better or were healed, 病情减轻或者痊愈的原因时
[09:34] gave the same answer: 都给出了同样的答案
[09:37] “The Madonna made us laugh.” “圣母玛利亚带给我们欢乐”
[09:43] That’s a wonderful story, Your Eminence. 真是一个很好的故事 主教大人
[09:45] Yes, Holy Father, it’s a wonderful story. 没错 圣父 是很好的故事
[09:50] Beautiful. 很美
[09:52] If only it were true. 是真的就好了
[09:55] But, Holy Father, it… it is true. 但是 圣父… 这就是真的
[10:01] All right, let me think about it. 让我想想
[10:03] I’ll let you know my answer soon. 我会尽快告诉你我的答案
[10:13] Tell me about your calling. 说说你为什么做神父
[10:48] Holy Father, the announcement of your orders 圣父 您发表的关于
[10:50] making abortion unforgiveable has unleashed the FEMEN, 禁止宽恕堕胎行为的公告激怒了费曼
[10:53] and they’re protesting everywhere. 她们到处在抗议
[10:56] Underneath the Eiffel Tower, 埃菲尔铁塔下
[10:58] in the European Parliament, even in St. Peter’s Square. 欧洲议会里 甚至圣皮特广场
[11:01] I don’t want to talk about people who strip naked 我不想谈那些通过裸体
[11:02] in order to protest against something. 来表达抗议的人
[11:06] The death of Andrew… 安德鲁的死
[11:09] you weren’t to blame. 不是你的错
[11:12] Yes, I was. 是我的
[11:27] Valente. 瓦伦特
[11:29] Holy Father? 圣父
[11:36] I’m so tired. 我好疲惫
[12:03] Here I am, Holy Father. 我来了 圣父
[12:09] Make yourself comfortable. 请便
[12:14] You have a good trip? 旅程愉快吗
[12:14] I just love helicopters. 我爱直升机
[12:17] They make me feel like I’m having an adventure. 有冒险的感觉
[12:21] Young people like you love adventures. 你这样的年轻人都爱冒险
[12:24] Holy Father, may I remind you 圣父 恕我直言
[12:25] that we’re the same age? 我们不是同龄吗
[12:27] We used to be the same age. 我们以前是同龄
[12:31] I was so surprised and happy to hear 听说您想见我
[12:33] that you wanted to see me. 我好高兴
[12:35] I, too, was surprised to learn 我 也很惊讶
[12:38] that I needed to see you. 我竟然需要见你
[12:42] Not wanted but needed. 不是想见而是需要见
[12:47] Weigh your words carefully, Holy Father. 真是字斟句酌啊 圣父
[12:54] I’m really tired. 我好疲惫
[12:57] You know that? 你知道吗
[13:00] If you will allow me, Holy Father, you’re not tired. 恕我直言 圣父 您并不疲惫
[13:04] You’re grieving and struggling with guilt 您感到悲伤和愧疚
[13:07] over the death of your closest friend, 因为您最好的朋友
[13:10] Cardinal Dussolier. 杜索利埃枢机的离去
[13:14] What did you want to talk to me about, Holy Father? 您想跟我说什么 圣父
[13:32] What are we doing wrong? 我们做错了什么
[13:35] It’s very simple. 很简单
[13:37] We’ve failed to follow 我们没遵守
[13:38] the eternal, unchanging principle 永恒不变的法则
[13:40] of the carrot and the stick. 胡萝卜加大棒
[13:43] The carrot and the stick. 胡萝卜加大棒
[13:46] We brought the stick 我们给了大棒
[13:48] but forgot the carrot. 但却忘了胡萝卜
[13:49] What do you mean by carrot? 胡萝卜指什么
[13:51] An opening. 开放
[13:53] What do you mean by an opening? 什么叫开放
[13:55] A speech about love and a pastoral voyage. 关于爱和田园旅行的演讲
[13:59] I don’t like to travel, and you know perfectly well 我不喜欢旅行 你清楚这点
[14:01] I don’t like to be seen. 我不想露面
[14:03] I never said that you have to let yourself be seen. 我没说过您一定要露面
[14:06] As for traveling, everyone dislikes traveling 至于旅行 人们在踏上旅程之前
[14:09] until they actually go on a trip. 总是不喜欢旅行的
[14:12] Then they like it, don’t they? 但总会喜欢上的 不是吗
[14:17] Where are you thinking of dragging me? 你是想把我拖到哪去
[14:19] To Africa. 去非洲
[14:22] To celebrate the 30th anniversary 去庆祝安东尼娅修女的
[14:24] of the foundation of Sister Antonia’s first. 第一座慈善村
[14:26] Village of Goodness. 成立三十周年
[14:28] The first of the 250 Villages of Goodness. 250座慈善村里的第一座
[14:32] The largest multinational of charity. 最大的跨国慈善机构
[14:35] Sister Antonia calls my office an average of 14 times a day 安东尼娅修女平均每天给我办公室打14个电话
[14:39] to repeat her invitation. 传达她的邀请
[14:42] She’d gladly saw off one of her arms 为了见你 她甚至愿意
[14:44] to get you to come, Holy Father. 卸掉自己一条胳膊 圣父
[14:46] Well, you just tell her to get to sawing 那你就让她卸吧
[14:48] and then I’ll be around, sooner or later. 我就会抽个时间去的
[14:51] So what do you say? 所以您的意思是
[14:56] I’m not particularly fond of Sister Antonia. 我不是特别喜欢安东尼娅修女
[15:00] And what’s more, several cardinals have told me 而且 几位红衣主教告诉我
[15:03] she has a close and friendly relationship 她有非常严重的
[15:06] with halitosis. 口臭问题
[15:11] No. 不去
[15:12] This doesn’t strike me as the right idea 这种方式解决问题
[15:14] to settle the problems we have. 不是个好主意
[15:16] As you wish, Holy Father. 如您所愿 圣父
[15:17] What I really wish is to go back to Rome. 我喜欢回到罗马
[15:22] I’m not a man who’s comfortable on vacation. 我不是个喜欢度假的男人
[15:24] All intelligent men are uncomfortable in vacation. 所有的智者都不喜欢度假
[15:29] By the way, 顺带一提
[15:31] something that may possibly cheer you up: 有个消息或许能让您开心起来
[15:33] Elmore Coen, your favorite author, 埃尔莫尔·科恩 您最喜欢的作家
[15:36] is on vacation in Rome. 正在罗马度假
[15:37] He stated in an interview with the press 他在接受媒体采访时说
[15:39] that he’d like to meet you. 他很愿意和你见面
[15:41] Might that be of interest to you? 您感兴趣吗
[15:44] I’ve always wanted to meet Elmore Coen. 我一直想见埃尔莫尔·科恩
[17:25] What became… 玩轮滑的孩子们…
[17:28] of the roller-skating children? 去哪儿了
[17:38] I’ve loved all your books, Mr. Coen. 你的作品我都很喜欢 科恩先生
[17:40] It’s an immense honor for me to meet you. 很荣幸见到你
[17:42] Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Your Holiness. 您言重了 教宗陛下
[17:45] After all, you’re the Pope. 毕竟 您才是教宗
[17:49] I had heard you wanted to meet me too. 我听说你也想见我
[17:51] How could I not? 我怎么会不想呢
[17:53] You are the most mysterious man 您是本世纪前十几年中
[17:55] of these first few decades of the century. 最神秘的人了
[17:57] What writer wouldn’t want to meet you? 哪位作家会不想见您
[17:59] You writers are all so obsessed with mystery. 作家都如此痴迷于神秘事物
[18:02] You men of the cloth… 您身为神父…
[18:05] Don’t kid around either. 就别开这个玩笑了
[18:07] Writers and men of the cloth are the same that way. 作家和神父在这一点上很相似
[18:11] They can’t afford to solve the mystery, 我们无法承担揭开谜团的后果
[18:14] because the next day, they become irrelevant. 一旦揭开 他们就不再有意义
[18:16] Writing is the one way I’ve found 写作是我找到的一种
[18:18] of concealing my boundless ignorance. 隐藏自己的愚昧无知的方式
[18:22] It’s a fraud, really. 实际上 是一个骗局
[18:24] A way of gaining acceptance from the world 一种获得世界认可的方式
[18:27] and especially from women… 特别是得到女性的认可…
[18:31] Who are my one and only real interest. 那才是我真正感兴趣的
[18:34] Forgive me. 请原谅我
[18:36] I’ve been inappropriate. 可能这话不太合适
[18:39] Not at all. 完全不会
[18:41] Laymen always think we priests are scandalized by even the slightest things, 外行总觉得神父容易被微不足道的小事冒犯
[18:47] whereas the truth is the exact opposite. 而事实恰恰相反
[18:50] We’re never scandalized. 我们从不会感觉冒犯
[18:51] No profession has to deal with sin 没有职业像我们一样
[18:54] on such a continual basis as ours. 一直和罪恶打交道
[18:56] The confessional is our operating room. 告解室就是我们的手术室
[19:02] Just as surgeons have no fear of blood, 就像外科医生不怕血一样
[19:04] so we priests no longer are afraid of scandal and sin. 我们神父也不害怕丑闻与罪恶
[19:08] So… 所以…
[19:10] how do you survive without women? 没有女人的陪伴 你如何活到现在的
[19:14] An easy answer. 很简单
[19:18] The foolish ones go with women on the sly. 愚蠢的人和女人鬼混
[19:21] The wise ones long ago understood 智者很久之前就明白
[19:25] the degree to which sex, as a source of pleasure, 性爱作为一种寻欢作乐的方式
[19:29] is overvalued in our society. 在社会中被大大高估了
[19:31] Your Holiness, with a few words, 教宗陛下 您三言两句
[19:35] you have just razed to the ground 就将我四分之三的文学创作
[19:37] 3/4 of my literary production. 变得不值一提
[19:40] I’ve almost always written about sex 我常常将性爱写作是
[19:43] as the motor that drives the world. 驱动世界的马达
[19:45] And you were right, 你是对的
[19:46] but you don’t write about motors that purr. 但你写的不是轰鸣的马达
[19:48] You write about motors that break down continuously. 你写的是不断故障的马达
[19:51] And they should’ve given you a Nobel Prize for it 二十年前 他们就该为你颁发
[19:53] 20 years ago. 诺贝尔文学奖
[19:55] It’s true. 没错
[19:56] Unfortunately they’ve got into the habit 不幸的是 他们习惯于
[19:59] of giving it only to those who don’t want it. 把这个奖颁给不想要它的人
[20:03] Have you ever had a girlfriend, Your Holiness? 您有过女朋友吗 教宗陛下
[20:06] Certainly. 当然
[20:08] I’ve only ever had one, 只有过一个
[20:09] and I remember everything about her, 我记得她的一切
[20:11] whereas you Mr. Coen, have probably had thousands 而你 科恩先生 可能有过上千段恋情
[20:13] and don’t remember a thing about them. 但却不记得她们中任何一个
[20:15] I only remember 我只记得一些
[20:18] certain perverse and lustful details. 特别反常且淫乱的细节
[20:23] If you remember those, 如果你记得这些
[20:25] that’s probably because we’re continually lecturing you 可能是因为我们一直教导你
[20:28] about how wrong it is to remember them. 记住它们是多么错误的
[21:15] How do you feel? 你感觉如何
[21:17] Sick. 不舒服
[21:19] They’ve found something wrong with me, 他们说我身体出了问题
[21:21] only they’re not sure what it is. 但还不确定是什么
[21:25] Perhaps God has entered you. 或许上帝进入了你的身体
[21:29] More than likely, it’s the devil. 更有可能是撒旦
[21:33] Are you going to resign? 你要退位吗
[21:38] No. 不
[21:40] I’m not going to resign. 我不准备退位
[21:42] That only makes me feel worse. 那只会让我感觉更糟
[21:45] You’re never gonna be Pope, Michael. 你永远都当不了教宗 迈克尔
[21:48] Get used to it. 接受吧
[21:50] I’m the Pope, 我是教宗
[21:52] and I’m gonna remain Pope till the day I die. 至死都是教宗
[21:56] Because I’m curious to see how it all turns out. 因为我想知道这一切的结局
[22:00] You don’t believe in God. 你不信仰上帝
[22:06] What did you say? 你说什么
[22:07] I said you don’t believe in God. 我说你不信仰上帝
[22:12] I was 50 years old myself once, you know. 我也曾有过五十岁的时候
[22:16] I had my own crisis of faith. 也曾有过信仰危机
[22:20] Like all priests. 如同所有神父一般
[22:23] Second calling is more challenging 第二次神召更具挑战性
[22:26] and more fraught than the first. 也比第一次更令人焦虑
[22:29] You no longer have to deal with the enthusiasm of youth. 你不需要再面对青春的热情
[22:33] Now you must grapple with disenchantment 你必须努力克服
[22:37] and the limitations of the rational. 失望与理性的局限
[22:43] You don’t believe in God, 你不信仰上帝
[22:45] but that shouldn’t upset you. 但你不该心烦意乱
[22:49] Even though you are Pope. 即使你是教宗
[22:52] There’s still another path that will allow you 但仍有另一条路能让你
[22:56] to find the people and things you’re looking for, 找到自己所追寻的人和事物
[22:59] even if you can’t see it now, 即使你现在无法看清
[23:02] because all you can see before you now 因为你现在能看到的
[23:05] are your own doubts and the darkness. 只有自身的疑惑与黑暗
[23:12] Please show me the other path. 请向我展示另一条路
[23:16] I beg you. 我恳求你
[23:18] If I show it to you, then the adventure is over. 如果我告诉你 那这段历险就将结束
[23:23] Don’t you see, Lenny? 你不明白吗 莱尼
[23:25] Your life, your papacy, 你的人生 你的教宗生涯
[23:30] is an unforgettable adventure. 是一段难忘的历险
[23:35] You truly are my spiritual father. 你不愧是我精神上的父亲
[23:40] The best a priest could hope to have. 一位最为优秀的神父
[23:44] Michael, what must I do to restore the Church’s fate? 迈克 我要如何才能修复教会的命运
[23:50] Go to Venice 去威尼斯
[23:54] and bury two empty coffins. 埋葬两具空棺材
[24:30] Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, 光荣与父及子并与圣神
[24:35] requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine. 伏祈天主 赐之永安
[24:40] Requiescant in pace. 息止安所
[24:45] Dominus vobiscum. 主与你同在
[24:47] Sit nomen Domini benedictum. 主的圣名应当称颂
[24:50] Adiutorium nostrum in nomine Domini. 我们得到帮助 在乎依靠主的名
[24:54] Benedicat vos ompipotens Deus, 愿全能的上帝保佑你
[24:58] Pater, 圣父
[25:00] et Filius 圣子
[25:02] et Spiritus Sanctus. 圣灵
[25:07] Now… 说件事…
[25:10] Next Sunday, 下周日
[25:13] we won’t see each other, 我们无法相见
[25:14] my dear, devoted faithful. 我亲爱的忠诚的信徒们
[25:19] I have to take a trip. 我要踏上旅途
[25:24] I’ve decided to visit Africa 我决定造访非洲
[25:27] to celebrate the 30th anniversary 庆祝安东尼娅修女
[25:30] of the foundation of Sister Antonia’s 建立的第一座慈善村
[25:33] first Village of Goodness. 成立30周年
[26:06] I know. I know you wanted him, not me. 我知道 你们想见的是他 不是我
[26:08] When will he come out? 他什么时候出来
[26:09] I’ll tell you right away 我马上说
[26:10] so you can get it out of your mind. 免得你们费心
[26:12] He is not coming out. 他不会出来了
[26:13] What does that mean, he’s not coming out? 什么叫他不会出来了
[26:15] In that case, why are we bothering 那我们为什么大费周章地
[26:17] to all travel together on the same flight? 跟他坐同一个航班
[26:20] To feel he’s closer. 为了近距离感受他
[26:21] Sofie, you know perfectly well 苏菲 你很清楚
[26:23] that this bullshit won’t sell anymore. 这种废话没人信了
[26:24] Boys, what can I tell you? He’s not coming out. 各位 我还能说什么 他不会出来
[26:27] That’s the official version. Then I couldn’t say. 这是官方声明 别的我不敢说
[26:30] Anything could happen. 什么都可能发生
[26:31] One thing Pius XIII certainly doesn’t lack 庇护十三世最大的特点
[26:33] is unpredictability. 就是难以预料
[26:35] Take this trip. 比如这次旅行
[26:36] In two hours, he told us, we are going. 出发两小时前 他通知我们要走了
[26:38] And we put the whole thing together at the speed of light. 然后我们光速安排好了一切
[26:41] But I’m gonna ask him a really important question. 但我要问他一个非常重要的问题
[26:43] Not right now, you’re not. 现在不行
[26:44] But why won’t he come out? What is he doing? 但他为什么不出来呢 他在做什么
[26:48] – He’s praying. – And we’re praying too. -他在祈祷 -我们也在祈祷
[26:50] That he’ll talk to us. 祈祷他和我们谈话
[26:51] We’ve been praying for months now. 我们已经祈祷好几个月了
[26:53] So what prayer is he praying? 那他是在祈祷什么呢
[26:56] My dear boy, I still can’t read the Holy Father’s mind. 亲爱的 我依然猜不透圣父的心思
[26:59] Well, he’s not praying out loud. 他不是在大声祈祷
[27:00] With this Pope, that constitutes news. 对于这位教宗 这也算是新闻了
[27:02] I have an important question to ask him. 我有一个重要的问题要问他
[27:06] I understand, Jennifer, but he’s not coming out. 我理解 詹妮弗 但他不会出来的
[27:09] Prince Abadi has prepared the stadium 阿巴迪王子已经为教宗的公开演讲
[27:11] for the Pope’s public speech. 布置好了体育场
[27:12] Will he go? 他会去吗
[27:13] Will he allow himself to be seen in public for the first time? 他会同意首次公开露面吗
[27:15] He said he will. 他说他会的
[27:16] In any case, I’ll keep you informed, okay? 无论如何 我会及时通知你们 好吗
[27:19] Sofie, when am I gonna be able to ask my question? 苏菲 我什么时候可以问我的问题
[27:23] I don’t know, Jennifer. 我不知道 詹妮弗
[27:29] Holy Father! 圣父
[27:30] Reliable sources say 据可靠消息
[27:32] that the Kurtwell investigation’s at a standstill. 科特威尔案的调查处于停滞状态
[27:35] They say that you sent a man with no experience 他们说您派了一位毫无经验的人
[27:38] to conduct that investigation 进行调查
[27:40] because you don’t actually want to investigate. 因为您实际上不想调查
[27:43] And there’s a very specific reason for that. 而且有一个非常具体的原因
[27:49] Kurtwell is blackmailing you. 科特威尔在威胁您
[27:54] Is that true, Holy Father? 这是真的吗 圣父
[27:57] And what is Kurtwell blackmailing you about? 科特威尔用什么在威胁您
[28:01] What does Kurtwell know about you that we don’t? 科特威尔知道您哪些不为人知的秘密
[29:43] Stay where you are! Nobody moves! 站在原地 全都不许动
[29:45] Stay where you are! 站在原地
[29:46] Hey, people, stay where you are! 你们 站在原地
[29:48] Stay where you are! Nobody moves! 站在原地 全都不许动
[29:49] Stay where you are! Don’t move! 站在原地 不许动
[29:52] Don’t move! Stay where you are! 不许动 站在原地
[32:06] Let’s go! 我们走吧
[32:14] This is our church. 这是我们的教堂
[32:19] Next to it is the dormitory. 旁边是宿舍
[32:23] The health care clinic. 医疗诊所
[32:27] The dental clinic. 牙科诊所
[32:30] The elementary school. 小学
[32:33] The catechism school. 教理学校
[32:36] The cafeteria. 食堂
[32:38] And the administrative offices. 还有行政办公室
[33:49] Not all that glitters is gold. 闪光的未必都是金子
[33:52] That water is dangerous. 那河水很危险
[33:54] It can cause fluorosis, anemia, 会导致氟中毒 贫血
[33:57] joint pains, dental disease, and kidney failure. 关节痛 牙齿疾病和肾功能衰竭
[34:03] The main problem afflicting this area 困扰这一地区的主要问题
[34:05] has to do with a supply of safe, clean drinking water. 都与缺乏安全清洁的饮用水有关
[34:09] Our benefactors send us huge quantities of clean water, 捐助者送来了大量的纯净水
[34:13] but the bureaucracy, the soldiers, and the gangs 但是官僚 士兵和黑帮
[34:17] hijack it illegally and keep it for themselves. 将水非法劫持 据为己有
[34:21] This is a very ingenious system designed by a Dutch company, 这是由一家荷兰公司设计并捐赠的
[34:25] which donated it to us. 非常巧妙的系统
[34:27] The water condenses on the glass and then drips into containers. 水在玻璃上凝结 然后滴入容器中
[34:31] There are times when we manage to collect 有时候我们一天能收集
[34:33] as much as three liters a day. 多达三公升的水
[34:36] Would you like some water to drink, Your Holiness? 您想喝点水吗 教宗陛下
[34:38] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[34:55] Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. 原谅我 神父 我有罪
[35:00] I met this famous American author. 我见了一位美国著名作家
[35:04] What a tempter. 真是个魔鬼
[35:06] He said he remembered only 他说他只记得
[35:08] the perverse and lustful details of women. 关于女性的反常又淫乱的细节
[35:12] Now I can’t seem to do anything but remember 现在我总是不由自主地想起
[35:14] my own very few of that nature. 我身上些许存在的那种天性
[35:16] You might say to me, “Which ones?” 你可能会问 “哪些天性”
[35:19] When I met that girl in California on a beach 30多年前 当我在加州的海滩上
[35:23] more than 30 years ago, 遇见那个女孩
[35:24] she told me, “You can touch my legs.” 她告诉我 “你可以摸我的腿”
[35:28] It’s become an obsessive and very unhealthy thought. 这是个难以释怀且很不健康的想法
[35:31] Also, even though it was in good faith, 而且 即使是出于善意
[35:34] I never even realized I was doing it. 我自己也从未意识到
[35:36] I must have sinned with Esther, Peter, and little Pius. 我一定对以斯帖 彼得和小庇护犯了罪行
[35:42] They left the Vatican without saying good-bye to me. 他们没有与我告别 离开了梵蒂冈
[35:47] Just vanished. 无影无踪
[35:49] Now I can’t seem to sleep at night, 现在我晚上无法入眠
[35:51] because I’m thinking about the photo that they left behind, 因为我想着他们留下的照片
[35:54] a photo I thought mattered to them. 我认为对他们而言很重要的照片
[35:59] A photo of me holding little Pius in my arms. 我怀里抱着小庇护的照片
[36:02] And at times like this, I feel guilty, 还有些时候 我感到内疚
[36:05] because I should be thinking about my only true friend, 因为我应该想我唯一真正的朋友
[36:09] Andrew Dussolier, 安德鲁·杜索利埃
[36:13] dead because of me. 他因我而死
[36:15] And yet I’ve already stopped feeling guilty about it. 但我已经不再对此感到内疚了
[36:20] This enormous burden swept away by… 这份庞大的负担…
[36:24] a tiny morsel of guilt. 只留下了一丝的愧疚
[36:27] How strange the human soul can be. 人的灵魂多么奇怪啊
[36:32] Isn’t that true, Father? 不是吗 神父
[36:37] Finally, Father, the world. 最后 神父 这个世界
[36:43] Pity. 怜悯
[36:45] Compassion. 同情
[36:49] Forgiveness. 宽恕
[36:52] All these Christian virtues 所有这些基督教的美德
[36:53] the world no longer attributes to me. 世界认为我皆已丧失
[36:59] Can they be right? 他们是对的吗
[37:02] Am I cruel? 我残忍吗
[37:05] All I know is, everything I do, I do for the love of God. 我只知道 我所做的一切都是出于对上帝的爱
[37:14] And that’s all. 就这些
[37:18] My penitence, Father? 这就是我的忏悔 神父
[37:28] My penitence, Father? 这就是我的忏悔 神父
[37:38] Do you speak English? 你会说英语吗
[37:47] You couldn’t have told me before? 你不能早点告诉我吗
[37:50] You just let me rattle on like an idiot 你让我像个白痴一样
[37:53] for the past ten minutes? 喋喋不休了十分钟吗
[38:07] “Sister Antonia hides the water “安东尼娅修女把水藏起来
[38:10] and she uses it to control the sick and the nuns. 以此来控制病人和修女们
[38:15] In exchange for a few glasses of water, 为了得到几杯水
[38:18] she demands favors. 大家不得不献出身体
[38:20] Obscene acts and filth I could never repeat. 下流的行为和污秽之事 让我难以启齿
[38:24] I beg you, please, Father, 我向您恳求 求求您 圣父
[38:29] only you can help us.” 只有您才能帮助我们”
[38:32] Accipite et bibite “你们都拿去喝吧
[38:36] ex eo omnes. 这杯是我的血
[38:41] Haec quotiescumque feceritis, 新而永久的盟约之血
[38:45] in mei memoriam facietis. 你们要饮它来纪念我”
[39:41] I have to tell you something, Holy Father. 我必须告诉您一些事情 圣父
[39:44] Your Eminence, I don’t want to hear any more bad news. 主教大人 我不想再听任何坏消息了
[39:47] You might not believe it, but for the first time, 您可能不相信 但是有史以来第一次
[39:50] I have a piece of good news to give you. 我给您带来了一个好消息
[39:54] Let’s hear it, then. 那就听听吧
[39:56] The simple fact that you have announced your first pastoral visit 您宣布了您的第一次教务访问
[40:01] and the prospect of your first public appearance 并有可能首次公开露面
[40:05] have resulted in a 12% increase in the number of requests 导致请求参加下一次在圣彼得大教堂
[40:10] to take part in your next Mass at St. Peter’s. 举行的弥撒的信众数量增加了12%
[40:16] A morbid curiosity prompted by absence. 这是由于缺席引起的病态好奇心
[40:21] Your Eminence, as an orphan, 主教大人 作为一个孤儿
[40:24] I’m very familiar with this. 我对此非常熟悉
[40:27] Holy Father, will you appear here in Africa 圣父 您会在非洲
[40:30] for the first time? 首次露面吗
[40:37] You once asked me who I really am. 你曾经问过我 我到底是什么人
[40:39] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[40:41] Certainly. 当然
[40:41] I’m just a man. 我只是一个男人
[40:43] That’s the answer. 这就是答案
[40:45] That’s not all. 不止如此
[40:46] Your Holiness, you are the Church. 教宗陛下 您代表着教会
[40:53] How wonderful, 多么美妙啊
[40:55] and to think that there are still people 想想竟然还有人
[40:57] who believe that God doesn’t exist. 认为上帝不存在
[41:03] What was that American journalist on the plane 那个美国新闻记者在飞机上
[41:05] referring to? 指的是什么
[41:07] Probably just one of the many slanders 可能只是关于圣父的
[41:09] making the rounds about the Holy Father. 众多诽谤之一吧
[41:13] Kurtwell and Belardo know each other 科特威尔和伯拉多互相认识
[41:15] because they both worked in New York. 因为他们都在纽约工作过
[41:17] And that’s all. 仅此而已
[41:40] I-… 我…
[41:43] – Forgive me. – No. -原谅我 -别
[41:46] The civil war in this country, practically speaking, 这个国家的内战实际上
[41:49] has never stopped. 从未停止过
[41:51] It’s hard to even come up with an estimate 甚至很难估计出
[41:53] of the number of dead. 死亡人数
[41:55] The arrival of the Holy Father has been particularly useful 圣父的到来特别有帮助
[41:59] because it at least forced the sides to call a truce. 因为这至少迫使各方休战
[42:03] My fear is that as soon as His Holiness 我担心的是 一旦教宗陛下
[42:06] leaves this land of ours, 离开我们这片土地
[42:07] the warring bands will go back to slaughtering each other 交战各方将继续互相屠杀
[42:11] just like before. 如同以往
[42:12] Prince Abadi is a good man. 阿巴迪王子是个好人
[42:14] He’s a great philanthropist, generous with us, 他是一位伟大的慈善家 对我们很慷慨
[42:17] and he does what he can to halt the violence, 而且他尽己所能制止暴力
[42:20] but without international aid, the task is daunting. 但是如果没有国际援助 这项任务会很艰巨
[42:25] I’d use my words with care, Mother Antonia. 发言谨慎点 安东尼娅嬷嬷
[42:28] The U.N. denounces Abadi as a ferocious torturer 联合国谴责阿巴迪是个残忍的虐待者
[42:32] and old-school dictator. 和老式的独裁者
[42:34] That’s why there has been no international aid. 所以才没有国际援助
[42:38] Your Eminence, I’ve been in this place for many years. 主教大人 我已经在这个地方服务很多年了
[42:43] Prince Abadi is a good man. 阿巴迪王子是个好人
[42:45] The United Nations has been in this place for some time too. 联合国在这个地方也有一段时间了
[42:49] Prince Abadi is a good man. 阿巴迪王子是个好人
[42:52] The question here is, what exactly does it mean 现在的问题是 究竟什么样的人
[42:55] to be a good person? 才是好人
[42:58] Let’s take you, for instance, Sister Antonia. 我们就拿你 安东尼娅修女来举例
[43:01] Are you a good person? 你是个好人吗
[43:03] I believe I am. 我相信我是
[43:05] Don’t be in such a hurry. 别这么着急
[43:08] Think carefully. 认真想想
[43:10] I try to live in accordance with Christian values. 我努力按照基督教的价值观生活
[43:17] Which ones? 哪些价值观
[43:20] You can use Christian values for all kinds of purposes. 你可以将基督教的价值观用于各种目的
[43:25] A good person is somebody who puts himself last, 好人是始终把自己放在最后的人
[43:30] who renounces his own temptations and needs, 他放弃了自己的私欲和需求
[43:33] working only for the interests of others. 只为他人的利益而服务
[43:39] Now, think carefully and answer sincerely, 现在 认真想想再真诚地回答
[43:42] because I won’t put up with even the tiniest lie from you. 我不会容忍哪怕一丝的谎言
[43:47] Are you a good person? 你是个好人吗
[43:59] There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding 关于我来这里拜访你的意义
[44:03] concerning the meaning of my visit here to you. 似乎存在着一些误会
[44:07] You think I’m here to honor you? 你以为我来这里是为了嘉奖你吗
[44:10] In fact… 事实上…
[44:13] I’m here to ascertain your temptations. 我来这里是为了查明你的私欲
[44:25] Heal yourself, Sister Antonia. 救救你自己吧 安东尼娅修女
[44:29] Halitosis is a deformation of the soul. 口臭是因为灵魂变了形
[44:44] Water problem. 水资源的问题
[47:00] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[47:02] His Holiness Pius XIII. 欢迎庇护十三世教宗陛下
[47:13] This is the Vicar of Christ, 现在是基督之代表
[47:16] Pope Pius XIII, speaking to you now. 庇护十三世教宗在对你们讲话
[47:20] Brothers and sisters, 弟兄姐妹们
[47:23] I want to be perfectly clear with you. 我想和你们说清楚
[47:28] I visited your country 我参观了你们的国家
[47:29] and I have seen dead bodies lying on the ground, 亲眼目睹了遍野尸横
[47:33] hunger, blood, 饥饿 鲜血
[47:36] thirst, and poverty. 口渴与贫穷
[47:42] All these things are the offspring 这些都是在你们土地上
[47:44] of the war and violence 横行了12年之久的
[47:46] that has clutched your land for 12 years now. 战争与暴力留下的恶果
[47:51] I won’t say the names of those who are guilty in this. 我不会说出那些需要承担罪责的人的名字
[47:56] There are too many of them. 他们多不胜数
[47:58] We are all guilty. 我们都有罪
[48:02] We are all guilty of war and death. 战争与死亡是所有人的罪责
[48:07] Always. 永远都是
[48:11] In the same way, we can all be guilty of peace. 同样地 我们也因和平而内疚
[48:17] Always. 一直如此
[48:20] I ask this of you on bended knee. 我跪下向你们请求
[48:24] I’m ready to die for you, if only 甚至愿意为你们献出生命
[48:29] you will become guilty of peace. 希望你们因和平而内疚
[48:34] I always say to the children 我总是跟那些
[48:35] who write me from all over the world: 在世界各地给我写信的孩子们说
[48:38] think about all the things you like. 想想你们喜欢的一切
[48:42] That is God. 那就是上帝
[48:46] Children like all sorts of things, 孩子们喜欢各种各样的东西
[48:49] but none of them have ever written 但是他们之中没有任何人写过
[48:53] that what they like is war. 他们喜欢战争
[48:58] Now look at whoever is next to you. 现在看向你身旁的人
[49:04] Look at them with eyes of joy 满怀喜悦地看着他
[49:07] and remember what Saint Augustine said: 记住圣奥古斯丁所说的话
[49:12] “If you want to see God, “若想见上帝
[49:16] you have the means to do it. 人皆有办法
[49:27] God is love.” 上帝即是爱”
[49:31] I, on the other hand, 另一方面
[49:34] won’t speak to you about God until there’s peace. 在实现和平之前 我不会谈论上帝
[49:37] Because God is peace. 因为上帝就是和平
[49:40] And peace is God. 和平就是上帝
[49:47] Give me peace… 给我和平…
[49:52] and I’ll give you God. 我就给你们上帝
[49:58] You don’t know how wonderful peace is. 你们不知道 和平是多么的美好
[50:02] You have no idea of how disconcerting peace can be. 你们根本不知道 和平有多么令人不安
[50:14] But I know. 但我知道
[50:19] Because I saw it when I was eight years old 因为我八岁的时候
[50:25] on the banks of a river in Colorado. 就在科罗拉多州的河岸上
[50:28] Peace. 看见了和平
[50:54] ♪ I can see your halo ♪ ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪
[50:57] ♪ Halo ♪ ♪ 圣光 ♪
[51:02] ♪ Hit me like a ray of sun ♪ ♪ 像一束阳光照亮了我 ♪
[51:06] ♪ Burning through my darkest night ♪ ♪ 照亮了漆黑的夜 ♪
[51:10] ♪ You’re the only one that I want ♪ ♪ 你是我想要的唯一 ♪
[51:14] ♪ And I’m addicted to your light ♪ ♪ 我被你的光芒吸引 ♪
[51:18] ♪ I swore I’d never fall again ♪ ♪ 我发过誓将不再沉沦 ♪
[51:23] ♪ But this don’t even feel like falling ♪ ♪ 但这并不是沉沦 ♪
[51:27] ♪ Gravity can’t forget ♪ ♪ 重力会 ♪
[51:31] ♪ To pull me back to the ground again ♪ ♪ 将我拉回地面 ♪
[51:36] ♪ It’s like I’ve been awakened ♪ ♪ 就像从睡梦中清醒 ♪
[51:40] ♪ Every rule I had you break it ♪ ♪ 你破坏了我的一切规则 ♪
[51:44] ♪ It’s a risk that I’m takin’ ♪ ♪ 是我在冒险 ♪
[51:48] ♪ I ain’t never gonna shut you out ♪ ♪ 我永远会对你敞开心扉 ♪
[51:53] ♪ Everywhere I’m looking now ♪ ♪ 现在我目力所及 ♪
[51:57] ♪ I’m surrounded by your embrace ♪ ♪ 都是你的怀抱 ♪
[52:01] ♪ Baby, I can see your halo ♪ ♪ 亲爱的 我能看见你的圣光 ♪
[52:05] ♪ You know you’re my saving grace ♪ ♪ 你知道你就是我的救赎 ♪
[52:06] It was beautiful. 真的很美
[52:10] ♪ You’re everything I need and more ♪ ♪ 你胜过我想要的一切 ♪
[52:10] Yeah, I know. 没错
[52:14] Those dancers gave a wonderful performance. 那些舞蹈演员的表演很精彩
[52:14] ♪ It’s written all over your face ♪ ♪ 一切都印在你的脸庞 ♪
[52:16] No, Holy Father. I’m talking about your speech. 不 圣父 我说的是您的演讲
[52:18] ♪ Baby, I can see your halo ♪ ♪ 亲爱的 我能看见你的圣光 ♪
[52:20] It was beautiful. 真的很美
[52:23] ♪ Pray it won’t fade away ♪ ♪ 祈祷它永不消亡 ♪
[52:27] ♪ Halo, halo ♪ ♪ 圣光 圣光 ♪
[52:30] ♪ Halo ♪ ♪ 圣光 ♪
[52:34] Holy Father, 圣父
[52:37] weather conditions in Rome are critical. 罗马的天气状况很严峻
[52:40] We’re going to have to land in Naples. 我们不得不在那不勒斯降落
[52:42] I would never dare to contradict you. 我绝对不敢反驳你
[52:44] Naples it is. 就那不勒斯吧
[52:49] – May I, touch? – No. -我可以碰吗 -不行
[52:58] ♪ I can feel your halo ♪ ♪ 我能感觉你的圣光 ♪
[53:02] ♪ I can see your halo ♪ ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪
[53:07] ♪ I can feel your halo ♪ ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪
[53:11] ♪ I can see your halo ♪ ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪
[53:14] I need to stop at the next gas station. 我要在下一个加油站停一下
[53:17] Certainly, Your Holiness. 没问题 教宗陛下
[54:33] O Lord, 上帝啊
[54:36] let us look each other right in the eyes. 让我们直视彼此的眼睛
[54:40] We can no longer put off this matter. 这件事不能再拖了
[54:45] We now need to speak about Sister Antonia. 我们现在需要谈谈安东尼娅修女
年轻的教宗

文章导航

Previous Post: 年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

年轻的教宗(The Young Pope)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号