时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Absence is presence. | 不在即我在 |
[00:20] | What you are proposing is media suicide. | 您的提议简直等于媒体自杀 |
[00:24] | Mentor me. Just like you’ve always done. | 指导我 和以前一样 |
[00:27] | You wanna make the world pay for the wrong it did you. | 你想让这个世界为你受到的不公付出代价 |
[00:30] | You don’t know how to love. | 你根本不懂得爱 |
[00:32] | You must do what I ask. | 你要按我说的去做 |
[00:34] | Sanchez Angelo, my superiors have determined | 安吉洛·桑切斯 我的上级已经决定了 |
[00:38] | that you are neither suited for nor worthy of the priesthood. | 你既不适合也不够资格做神职人员 |
[00:43] | The press is attacking us. | 媒体在攻击我们 |
[00:45] | They are calling us murderers. | 他们称呼我们为凶手 |
[00:47] | What do you think? Did we kill him? | 你怎么看 是我们害死他的吗 |
[00:48] | You killed him. | 是您害死了他 |
[00:51] | Have you never experienced pity? | 你有过怜悯之心吗 |
[00:53] | I can’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[00:54] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[01:18] | Lord Almighty, | 万能的主啊 |
[01:21] | now that You have our beloved Dussolier in Your arms, | 既然杜索利埃回到了你的怀抱 |
[01:25] | I pray to You, | 我向你祈祷 |
[01:27] | remind him of that afternoon | 让他想想我们一起 |
[01:29] | when we ran away together from the orphanage. | 逃离孤儿院的那个午后 |
[01:32] | Remind him of the fear and freedom | 让他想起那个下雨的午后 |
[01:34] | we felt on that rainy afternoon. | 我们经历的恐惧和自由 |
[01:36] | And reassure him, there’s nothing wrong. | 安抚他一切都没有错 |
[01:39] | Freedom and fear are always together, | 自由和恐惧是相生的 |
[01:44] | like an old married couple, | 像对老夫老妻 |
[01:46] | each willing to die for the other. | 愿意为彼此牺牲 |
[01:50] | Remind him of Sister Mary at age 20, | 让他想起20岁的修女玛丽 |
[01:54] | her hair flowing and blonde and drenched in sunlight. | 她的金发在阳光下闪着光芒 |
[01:58] | as she ran and sank baskets. | 跑着灌篮 |
[02:01] | Remind him of that indelible, archaic picture of beauty | 让他想起沉默地躁动着的 |
[02:05] | that so stirred us, in silence. | 不可磨灭的古典之美 |
[02:10] | Now, I know very well | 我很清楚 |
[02:11] | that neither he nor I will ever forget that picture. | 我们俩都不会忘掉那幅画面 |
[02:16] | Remind him, Lord Almighty, | 万能的主 让他想起 |
[02:17] | of all our endless late-night conversations | 我们在宽敞的单间宿舍里 |
[02:21] | in that big one-room dormitory, | 说不完的夜聊 |
[02:24] | under the blankets, | 毯子下 |
[02:26] | how we whispered in secret about our one and only | 我们窃窃私语 谈论着唯一 |
[02:29] | inexhaustible topic of discussion: | 不会枯燥的话题 |
[02:33] | our future. | 我们的未来 |
[02:35] | We were children then, | 那时我们是孩子 |
[02:37] | and that’s what children do. | 孩子总是这样 |
[02:38] | They paint the future in colors that reality can never know. | 他们描绘着不切实际的未来 |
[02:43] | Remind him not to grieve over all our shattered dreams. | 提醒他不要为破碎的梦悲伤 |
[02:47] | We wanted to live the lives of the great baseball player, | 我们曾经想成为伟大的棒球选手 |
[02:51] | the elderly gas station attendant on the county road, | 乡村公路上汽油站里年迈的收费员 |
[02:54] | the heroic soldier, | 英勇的士兵 |
[02:57] | the low-life New York musician, | 纽约的流浪音乐家 |
[02:59] | the fireman, | 消防员 |
[03:01] | the blue-water sailor. | 海上的水手 |
[03:04] | Remind him not to weep when he remembers that instead | 当他转而想起我们简单乏味的神父人生 |
[03:07] | we lived only the simple, drab life of the priest. | 提醒他不要哭泣 |
[03:12] | Such a strange life. | 这真是奇怪的人生 |
[03:14] | A life of hope and prayer that You, | 寄托着希望和祈祷 祈祷您 |
[03:18] | Lord Almighty, | 万能的主 |
[03:21] | really do exist | 真的存在 |
[03:23] | and might think about us. | 也许还会想到我们 |
[03:42] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[06:24] | Sancta Maria, mater Dei. | 圣母玛利亚 天主之母 |
[07:20] | Where do they go, the airplanes we never take? | 那些我们没坐过的飞机都飞去哪儿了 |
[07:25] | I always wonder the same thing | 每看到一架 |
[07:26] | every time I see one. | 我也会这样想 |
[07:30] | I always think they go to places I’ve never been. | 我总觉得它们会去我没去过的地方 |
[07:40] | They go somewhere else. | 去别的地方 |
[08:22] | Tell me about the Blessed Juana. | 跟我讲讲神圣的胡安娜 |
[08:24] | She is revered in Guatemala | 她在危地马拉和 |
[08:27] | and across all of Central America. | 整个中美洲倍受尊敬 |
[08:30] | She died at the age of 18 and… of leukemia, | 她十八岁就死了… 白血病 |
[08:34] | and on her deathbed, she said, | 临死前 她说 |
[08:39] | “All the world will be infatuated with me | “整个世界都会为我疯狂 |
[08:41] | because all my life, | 因为我的一生 |
[08:44] | I have been infatuated with the world.” | 在为这个世界疯狂” |
[08:48] | What did the Blessed Juana do to deserve canonization? | 她做了什么值得被称为圣人的事 |
[08:52] | Well, she cared for sick children in the hospitals, | 她在医院里关照生病的小孩 |
[08:54] | and in order to alleviate their suffering, | 为了减轻孩子们的痛苦 |
[08:58] | she would tell them fairy tales that she thought up herself, | 会跟孩子们讲自己编的故事 |
[09:01] | very amusing ones, apparently, | 非常有趣的故事 |
[09:04] | and always with the same protagonist: | 主角都是一个人 |
[09:06] | the Madonna. | 圣母玛利亚 |
[09:09] | I like this. Go on. | 我喜欢 继续讲 |
[09:12] | But these fairy tales gave more than a smile to the sick children. | 这些童话故事不光给孩子们带去笑容 |
[09:16] | Many of these children, | 很多孩子 |
[09:17] | just a few days after listening to Juana’s fairy tales, | 在听了她的童话故事以后 |
[09:21] | recovered from terminal illness. | 都从绝症中恢复了 |
[09:23] | And they recovered with a smile on their face. | 脸上重新挂起了笑容 |
[09:28] | All of the cured children, | 所有被治愈的孩子 |
[09:29] | when they were asked whether they had any idea | 被问起知不知道自己 |
[09:32] | why they felt better or were healed, | 病情减轻或者痊愈的原因时 |
[09:34] | gave the same answer: | 都给出了同样的答案 |
[09:37] | “The Madonna made us laugh.” | “圣母玛利亚带给我们欢乐” |
[09:43] | That’s a wonderful story, Your Eminence. | 真是一个很好的故事 主教大人 |
[09:45] | Yes, Holy Father, it’s a wonderful story. | 没错 圣父 是很好的故事 |
[09:50] | Beautiful. | 很美 |
[09:52] | If only it were true. | 是真的就好了 |
[09:55] | But, Holy Father, it… it is true. | 但是 圣父… 这就是真的 |
[10:01] | All right, let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[10:03] | I’ll let you know my answer soon. | 我会尽快告诉你我的答案 |
[10:13] | Tell me about your calling. | 说说你为什么做神父 |
[10:48] | Holy Father, the announcement of your orders | 圣父 您发表的关于 |
[10:50] | making abortion unforgiveable has unleashed the FEMEN, | 禁止宽恕堕胎行为的公告激怒了费曼 |
[10:53] | and they’re protesting everywhere. | 她们到处在抗议 |
[10:56] | Underneath the Eiffel Tower, | 埃菲尔铁塔下 |
[10:58] | in the European Parliament, even in St. Peter’s Square. | 欧洲议会里 甚至圣皮特广场 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to talk about people who strip naked | 我不想谈那些通过裸体 |
[11:02] | in order to protest against something. | 来表达抗议的人 |
[11:06] | The death of Andrew… | 安德鲁的死 |
[11:09] | you weren’t to blame. | 不是你的错 |
[11:12] | Yes, I was. | 是我的 |
[11:27] | Valente. | 瓦伦特 |
[11:29] | Holy Father? | 圣父 |
[11:36] | I’m so tired. | 我好疲惫 |
[12:03] | Here I am, Holy Father. | 我来了 圣父 |
[12:09] | Make yourself comfortable. | 请便 |
[12:14] | You have a good trip? | 旅程愉快吗 |
[12:14] | I just love helicopters. | 我爱直升机 |
[12:17] | They make me feel like I’m having an adventure. | 有冒险的感觉 |
[12:21] | Young people like you love adventures. | 你这样的年轻人都爱冒险 |
[12:24] | Holy Father, may I remind you | 圣父 恕我直言 |
[12:25] | that we’re the same age? | 我们不是同龄吗 |
[12:27] | We used to be the same age. | 我们以前是同龄 |
[12:31] | I was so surprised and happy to hear | 听说您想见我 |
[12:33] | that you wanted to see me. | 我好高兴 |
[12:35] | I, too, was surprised to learn | 我 也很惊讶 |
[12:38] | that I needed to see you. | 我竟然需要见你 |
[12:42] | Not wanted but needed. | 不是想见而是需要见 |
[12:47] | Weigh your words carefully, Holy Father. | 真是字斟句酌啊 圣父 |
[12:54] | I’m really tired. | 我好疲惫 |
[12:57] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[13:00] | If you will allow me, Holy Father, you’re not tired. | 恕我直言 圣父 您并不疲惫 |
[13:04] | You’re grieving and struggling with guilt | 您感到悲伤和愧疚 |
[13:07] | over the death of your closest friend, | 因为您最好的朋友 |
[13:10] | Cardinal Dussolier. | 杜索利埃枢机的离去 |
[13:14] | What did you want to talk to me about, Holy Father? | 您想跟我说什么 圣父 |
[13:32] | What are we doing wrong? | 我们做错了什么 |
[13:35] | It’s very simple. | 很简单 |
[13:37] | We’ve failed to follow | 我们没遵守 |
[13:38] | the eternal, unchanging principle | 永恒不变的法则 |
[13:40] | of the carrot and the stick. | 胡萝卜加大棒 |
[13:43] | The carrot and the stick. | 胡萝卜加大棒 |
[13:46] | We brought the stick | 我们给了大棒 |
[13:48] | but forgot the carrot. | 但却忘了胡萝卜 |
[13:49] | What do you mean by carrot? | 胡萝卜指什么 |
[13:51] | An opening. | 开放 |
[13:53] | What do you mean by an opening? | 什么叫开放 |
[13:55] | A speech about love and a pastoral voyage. | 关于爱和田园旅行的演讲 |
[13:59] | I don’t like to travel, and you know perfectly well | 我不喜欢旅行 你清楚这点 |
[14:01] | I don’t like to be seen. | 我不想露面 |
[14:03] | I never said that you have to let yourself be seen. | 我没说过您一定要露面 |
[14:06] | As for traveling, everyone dislikes traveling | 至于旅行 人们在踏上旅程之前 |
[14:09] | until they actually go on a trip. | 总是不喜欢旅行的 |
[14:12] | Then they like it, don’t they? | 但总会喜欢上的 不是吗 |
[14:17] | Where are you thinking of dragging me? | 你是想把我拖到哪去 |
[14:19] | To Africa. | 去非洲 |
[14:22] | To celebrate the 30th anniversary | 去庆祝安东尼娅修女的 |
[14:24] | of the foundation of Sister Antonia’s first. | 第一座慈善村 |
[14:26] | Village of Goodness. | 成立三十周年 |
[14:28] | The first of the 250 Villages of Goodness. | 250座慈善村里的第一座 |
[14:32] | The largest multinational of charity. | 最大的跨国慈善机构 |
[14:35] | Sister Antonia calls my office an average of 14 times a day | 安东尼娅修女平均每天给我办公室打14个电话 |
[14:39] | to repeat her invitation. | 传达她的邀请 |
[14:42] | She’d gladly saw off one of her arms | 为了见你 她甚至愿意 |
[14:44] | to get you to come, Holy Father. | 卸掉自己一条胳膊 圣父 |
[14:46] | Well, you just tell her to get to sawing | 那你就让她卸吧 |
[14:48] | and then I’ll be around, sooner or later. | 我就会抽个时间去的 |
[14:51] | So what do you say? | 所以您的意思是 |
[14:56] | I’m not particularly fond of Sister Antonia. | 我不是特别喜欢安东尼娅修女 |
[15:00] | And what’s more, several cardinals have told me | 而且 几位红衣主教告诉我 |
[15:03] | she has a close and friendly relationship | 她有非常严重的 |
[15:06] | with halitosis. | 口臭问题 |
[15:11] | No. | 不去 |
[15:12] | This doesn’t strike me as the right idea | 这种方式解决问题 |
[15:14] | to settle the problems we have. | 不是个好主意 |
[15:16] | As you wish, Holy Father. | 如您所愿 圣父 |
[15:17] | What I really wish is to go back to Rome. | 我喜欢回到罗马 |
[15:22] | I’m not a man who’s comfortable on vacation. | 我不是个喜欢度假的男人 |
[15:24] | All intelligent men are uncomfortable in vacation. | 所有的智者都不喜欢度假 |
[15:29] | By the way, | 顺带一提 |
[15:31] | something that may possibly cheer you up: | 有个消息或许能让您开心起来 |
[15:33] | Elmore Coen, your favorite author, | 埃尔莫尔·科恩 您最喜欢的作家 |
[15:36] | is on vacation in Rome. | 正在罗马度假 |
[15:37] | He stated in an interview with the press | 他在接受媒体采访时说 |
[15:39] | that he’d like to meet you. | 他很愿意和你见面 |
[15:41] | Might that be of interest to you? | 您感兴趣吗 |
[15:44] | I’ve always wanted to meet Elmore Coen. | 我一直想见埃尔莫尔·科恩 |
[17:25] | What became… | 玩轮滑的孩子们… |
[17:28] | of the roller-skating children? | 去哪儿了 |
[17:38] | I’ve loved all your books, Mr. Coen. | 你的作品我都很喜欢 科恩先生 |
[17:40] | It’s an immense honor for me to meet you. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[17:42] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, Your Holiness. | 您言重了 教宗陛下 |
[17:45] | After all, you’re the Pope. | 毕竟 您才是教宗 |
[17:49] | I had heard you wanted to meet me too. | 我听说你也想见我 |
[17:51] | How could I not? | 我怎么会不想呢 |
[17:53] | You are the most mysterious man | 您是本世纪前十几年中 |
[17:55] | of these first few decades of the century. | 最神秘的人了 |
[17:57] | What writer wouldn’t want to meet you? | 哪位作家会不想见您 |
[17:59] | You writers are all so obsessed with mystery. | 作家都如此痴迷于神秘事物 |
[18:02] | You men of the cloth… | 您身为神父… |
[18:05] | Don’t kid around either. | 就别开这个玩笑了 |
[18:07] | Writers and men of the cloth are the same that way. | 作家和神父在这一点上很相似 |
[18:11] | They can’t afford to solve the mystery, | 我们无法承担揭开谜团的后果 |
[18:14] | because the next day, they become irrelevant. | 一旦揭开 他们就不再有意义 |
[18:16] | Writing is the one way I’ve found | 写作是我找到的一种 |
[18:18] | of concealing my boundless ignorance. | 隐藏自己的愚昧无知的方式 |
[18:22] | It’s a fraud, really. | 实际上 是一个骗局 |
[18:24] | A way of gaining acceptance from the world | 一种获得世界认可的方式 |
[18:27] | and especially from women… | 特别是得到女性的认可… |
[18:31] | Who are my one and only real interest. | 那才是我真正感兴趣的 |
[18:34] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[18:36] | I’ve been inappropriate. | 可能这话不太合适 |
[18:39] | Not at all. | 完全不会 |
[18:41] | Laymen always think we priests are scandalized by even the slightest things, | 外行总觉得神父容易被微不足道的小事冒犯 |
[18:47] | whereas the truth is the exact opposite. | 而事实恰恰相反 |
[18:50] | We’re never scandalized. | 我们从不会感觉冒犯 |
[18:51] | No profession has to deal with sin | 没有职业像我们一样 |
[18:54] | on such a continual basis as ours. | 一直和罪恶打交道 |
[18:56] | The confessional is our operating room. | 告解室就是我们的手术室 |
[19:02] | Just as surgeons have no fear of blood, | 就像外科医生不怕血一样 |
[19:04] | so we priests no longer are afraid of scandal and sin. | 我们神父也不害怕丑闻与罪恶 |
[19:08] | So… | 所以… |
[19:10] | how do you survive without women? | 没有女人的陪伴 你如何活到现在的 |
[19:14] | An easy answer. | 很简单 |
[19:18] | The foolish ones go with women on the sly. | 愚蠢的人和女人鬼混 |
[19:21] | The wise ones long ago understood | 智者很久之前就明白 |
[19:25] | the degree to which sex, as a source of pleasure, | 性爱作为一种寻欢作乐的方式 |
[19:29] | is overvalued in our society. | 在社会中被大大高估了 |
[19:31] | Your Holiness, with a few words, | 教宗陛下 您三言两句 |
[19:35] | you have just razed to the ground | 就将我四分之三的文学创作 |
[19:37] | 3/4 of my literary production. | 变得不值一提 |
[19:40] | I’ve almost always written about sex | 我常常将性爱写作是 |
[19:43] | as the motor that drives the world. | 驱动世界的马达 |
[19:45] | And you were right, | 你是对的 |
[19:46] | but you don’t write about motors that purr. | 但你写的不是轰鸣的马达 |
[19:48] | You write about motors that break down continuously. | 你写的是不断故障的马达 |
[19:51] | And they should’ve given you a Nobel Prize for it | 二十年前 他们就该为你颁发 |
[19:53] | 20 years ago. | 诺贝尔文学奖 |
[19:55] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[19:56] | Unfortunately they’ve got into the habit | 不幸的是 他们习惯于 |
[19:59] | of giving it only to those who don’t want it. | 把这个奖颁给不想要它的人 |
[20:03] | Have you ever had a girlfriend, Your Holiness? | 您有过女朋友吗 教宗陛下 |
[20:06] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[20:08] | I’ve only ever had one, | 只有过一个 |
[20:09] | and I remember everything about her, | 我记得她的一切 |
[20:11] | whereas you Mr. Coen, have probably had thousands | 而你 科恩先生 可能有过上千段恋情 |
[20:13] | and don’t remember a thing about them. | 但却不记得她们中任何一个 |
[20:15] | I only remember | 我只记得一些 |
[20:18] | certain perverse and lustful details. | 特别反常且淫乱的细节 |
[20:23] | If you remember those, | 如果你记得这些 |
[20:25] | that’s probably because we’re continually lecturing you | 可能是因为我们一直教导你 |
[20:28] | about how wrong it is to remember them. | 记住它们是多么错误的 |
[21:15] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[21:17] | Sick. | 不舒服 |
[21:19] | They’ve found something wrong with me, | 他们说我身体出了问题 |
[21:21] | only they’re not sure what it is. | 但还不确定是什么 |
[21:25] | Perhaps God has entered you. | 或许上帝进入了你的身体 |
[21:29] | More than likely, it’s the devil. | 更有可能是撒旦 |
[21:33] | Are you going to resign? | 你要退位吗 |
[21:38] | No. | 不 |
[21:40] | I’m not going to resign. | 我不准备退位 |
[21:42] | That only makes me feel worse. | 那只会让我感觉更糟 |
[21:45] | You’re never gonna be Pope, Michael. | 你永远都当不了教宗 迈克尔 |
[21:48] | Get used to it. | 接受吧 |
[21:50] | I’m the Pope, | 我是教宗 |
[21:52] | and I’m gonna remain Pope till the day I die. | 至死都是教宗 |
[21:56] | Because I’m curious to see how it all turns out. | 因为我想知道这一切的结局 |
[22:00] | You don’t believe in God. | 你不信仰上帝 |
[22:06] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:07] | I said you don’t believe in God. | 我说你不信仰上帝 |
[22:12] | I was 50 years old myself once, you know. | 我也曾有过五十岁的时候 |
[22:16] | I had my own crisis of faith. | 也曾有过信仰危机 |
[22:20] | Like all priests. | 如同所有神父一般 |
[22:23] | Second calling is more challenging | 第二次神召更具挑战性 |
[22:26] | and more fraught than the first. | 也比第一次更令人焦虑 |
[22:29] | You no longer have to deal with the enthusiasm of youth. | 你不需要再面对青春的热情 |
[22:33] | Now you must grapple with disenchantment | 你必须努力克服 |
[22:37] | and the limitations of the rational. | 失望与理性的局限 |
[22:43] | You don’t believe in God, | 你不信仰上帝 |
[22:45] | but that shouldn’t upset you. | 但你不该心烦意乱 |
[22:49] | Even though you are Pope. | 即使你是教宗 |
[22:52] | There’s still another path that will allow you | 但仍有另一条路能让你 |
[22:56] | to find the people and things you’re looking for, | 找到自己所追寻的人和事物 |
[22:59] | even if you can’t see it now, | 即使你现在无法看清 |
[23:02] | because all you can see before you now | 因为你现在能看到的 |
[23:05] | are your own doubts and the darkness. | 只有自身的疑惑与黑暗 |
[23:12] | Please show me the other path. | 请向我展示另一条路 |
[23:16] | I beg you. | 我恳求你 |
[23:18] | If I show it to you, then the adventure is over. | 如果我告诉你 那这段历险就将结束 |
[23:23] | Don’t you see, Lenny? | 你不明白吗 莱尼 |
[23:25] | Your life, your papacy, | 你的人生 你的教宗生涯 |
[23:30] | is an unforgettable adventure. | 是一段难忘的历险 |
[23:35] | You truly are my spiritual father. | 你不愧是我精神上的父亲 |
[23:40] | The best a priest could hope to have. | 一位最为优秀的神父 |
[23:44] | Michael, what must I do to restore the Church’s fate? | 迈克 我要如何才能修复教会的命运 |
[23:50] | Go to Venice | 去威尼斯 |
[23:54] | and bury two empty coffins. | 埋葬两具空棺材 |
[24:30] | Gloria Patri et Filio et Spiritui Sancto, | 光荣与父及子并与圣神 |
[24:35] | requiem aeternam dona eis, Domine. | 伏祈天主 赐之永安 |
[24:40] | Requiescant in pace. | 息止安所 |
[24:45] | Dominus vobiscum. | 主与你同在 |
[24:47] | Sit nomen Domini benedictum. | 主的圣名应当称颂 |
[24:50] | Adiutorium nostrum in nomine Domini. | 我们得到帮助 在乎依靠主的名 |
[24:54] | Benedicat vos ompipotens Deus, | 愿全能的上帝保佑你 |
[24:58] | Pater, | 圣父 |
[25:00] | et Filius | 圣子 |
[25:02] | et Spiritus Sanctus. | 圣灵 |
[25:07] | Now… | 说件事… |
[25:10] | Next Sunday, | 下周日 |
[25:13] | we won’t see each other, | 我们无法相见 |
[25:14] | my dear, devoted faithful. | 我亲爱的忠诚的信徒们 |
[25:19] | I have to take a trip. | 我要踏上旅途 |
[25:24] | I’ve decided to visit Africa | 我决定造访非洲 |
[25:27] | to celebrate the 30th anniversary | 庆祝安东尼娅修女 |
[25:30] | of the foundation of Sister Antonia’s | 建立的第一座慈善村 |
[25:33] | first Village of Goodness. | 成立30周年 |
[26:06] | I know. I know you wanted him, not me. | 我知道 你们想见的是他 不是我 |
[26:08] | When will he come out? | 他什么时候出来 |
[26:09] | I’ll tell you right away | 我马上说 |
[26:10] | so you can get it out of your mind. | 免得你们费心 |
[26:12] | He is not coming out. | 他不会出来了 |
[26:13] | What does that mean, he’s not coming out? | 什么叫他不会出来了 |
[26:15] | In that case, why are we bothering | 那我们为什么大费周章地 |
[26:17] | to all travel together on the same flight? | 跟他坐同一个航班 |
[26:20] | To feel he’s closer. | 为了近距离感受他 |
[26:21] | Sofie, you know perfectly well | 苏菲 你很清楚 |
[26:23] | that this bullshit won’t sell anymore. | 这种废话没人信了 |
[26:24] | Boys, what can I tell you? He’s not coming out. | 各位 我还能说什么 他不会出来 |
[26:27] | That’s the official version. Then I couldn’t say. | 这是官方声明 别的我不敢说 |
[26:30] | Anything could happen. | 什么都可能发生 |
[26:31] | One thing Pius XIII certainly doesn’t lack | 庇护十三世最大的特点 |
[26:33] | is unpredictability. | 就是难以预料 |
[26:35] | Take this trip. | 比如这次旅行 |
[26:36] | In two hours, he told us, we are going. | 出发两小时前 他通知我们要走了 |
[26:38] | And we put the whole thing together at the speed of light. | 然后我们光速安排好了一切 |
[26:41] | But I’m gonna ask him a really important question. | 但我要问他一个非常重要的问题 |
[26:43] | Not right now, you’re not. | 现在不行 |
[26:44] | But why won’t he come out? What is he doing? | 但他为什么不出来呢 他在做什么 |
[26:48] | – He’s praying. – And we’re praying too. | -他在祈祷 -我们也在祈祷 |
[26:50] | That he’ll talk to us. | 祈祷他和我们谈话 |
[26:51] | We’ve been praying for months now. | 我们已经祈祷好几个月了 |
[26:53] | So what prayer is he praying? | 那他是在祈祷什么呢 |
[26:56] | My dear boy, I still can’t read the Holy Father’s mind. | 亲爱的 我依然猜不透圣父的心思 |
[26:59] | Well, he’s not praying out loud. | 他不是在大声祈祷 |
[27:00] | With this Pope, that constitutes news. | 对于这位教宗 这也算是新闻了 |
[27:02] | I have an important question to ask him. | 我有一个重要的问题要问他 |
[27:06] | I understand, Jennifer, but he’s not coming out. | 我理解 詹妮弗 但他不会出来的 |
[27:09] | Prince Abadi has prepared the stadium | 阿巴迪王子已经为教宗的公开演讲 |
[27:11] | for the Pope’s public speech. | 布置好了体育场 |
[27:12] | Will he go? | 他会去吗 |
[27:13] | Will he allow himself to be seen in public for the first time? | 他会同意首次公开露面吗 |
[27:15] | He said he will. | 他说他会的 |
[27:16] | In any case, I’ll keep you informed, okay? | 无论如何 我会及时通知你们 好吗 |
[27:19] | Sofie, when am I gonna be able to ask my question? | 苏菲 我什么时候可以问我的问题 |
[27:23] | I don’t know, Jennifer. | 我不知道 詹妮弗 |
[27:29] | Holy Father! | 圣父 |
[27:30] | Reliable sources say | 据可靠消息 |
[27:32] | that the Kurtwell investigation’s at a standstill. | 科特威尔案的调查处于停滞状态 |
[27:35] | They say that you sent a man with no experience | 他们说您派了一位毫无经验的人 |
[27:38] | to conduct that investigation | 进行调查 |
[27:40] | because you don’t actually want to investigate. | 因为您实际上不想调查 |
[27:43] | And there’s a very specific reason for that. | 而且有一个非常具体的原因 |
[27:49] | Kurtwell is blackmailing you. | 科特威尔在威胁您 |
[27:54] | Is that true, Holy Father? | 这是真的吗 圣父 |
[27:57] | And what is Kurtwell blackmailing you about? | 科特威尔用什么在威胁您 |
[28:01] | What does Kurtwell know about you that we don’t? | 科特威尔知道您哪些不为人知的秘密 |
[29:43] | Stay where you are! Nobody moves! | 站在原地 全都不许动 |
[29:45] | Stay where you are! | 站在原地 |
[29:46] | Hey, people, stay where you are! | 你们 站在原地 |
[29:48] | Stay where you are! Nobody moves! | 站在原地 全都不许动 |
[29:49] | Stay where you are! Don’t move! | 站在原地 不许动 |
[29:52] | Don’t move! Stay where you are! | 不许动 站在原地 |
[32:06] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[32:14] | This is our church. | 这是我们的教堂 |
[32:19] | Next to it is the dormitory. | 旁边是宿舍 |
[32:23] | The health care clinic. | 医疗诊所 |
[32:27] | The dental clinic. | 牙科诊所 |
[32:30] | The elementary school. | 小学 |
[32:33] | The catechism school. | 教理学校 |
[32:36] | The cafeteria. | 食堂 |
[32:38] | And the administrative offices. | 还有行政办公室 |
[33:49] | Not all that glitters is gold. | 闪光的未必都是金子 |
[33:52] | That water is dangerous. | 那河水很危险 |
[33:54] | It can cause fluorosis, anemia, | 会导致氟中毒 贫血 |
[33:57] | joint pains, dental disease, and kidney failure. | 关节痛 牙齿疾病和肾功能衰竭 |
[34:03] | The main problem afflicting this area | 困扰这一地区的主要问题 |
[34:05] | has to do with a supply of safe, clean drinking water. | 都与缺乏安全清洁的饮用水有关 |
[34:09] | Our benefactors send us huge quantities of clean water, | 捐助者送来了大量的纯净水 |
[34:13] | but the bureaucracy, the soldiers, and the gangs | 但是官僚 士兵和黑帮 |
[34:17] | hijack it illegally and keep it for themselves. | 将水非法劫持 据为己有 |
[34:21] | This is a very ingenious system designed by a Dutch company, | 这是由一家荷兰公司设计并捐赠的 |
[34:25] | which donated it to us. | 非常巧妙的系统 |
[34:27] | The water condenses on the glass and then drips into containers. | 水在玻璃上凝结 然后滴入容器中 |
[34:31] | There are times when we manage to collect | 有时候我们一天能收集 |
[34:33] | as much as three liters a day. | 多达三公升的水 |
[34:36] | Would you like some water to drink, Your Holiness? | 您想喝点水吗 教宗陛下 |
[34:38] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[34:55] | Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned. | 原谅我 神父 我有罪 |
[35:00] | I met this famous American author. | 我见了一位美国著名作家 |
[35:04] | What a tempter. | 真是个魔鬼 |
[35:06] | He said he remembered only | 他说他只记得 |
[35:08] | the perverse and lustful details of women. | 关于女性的反常又淫乱的细节 |
[35:12] | Now I can’t seem to do anything but remember | 现在我总是不由自主地想起 |
[35:14] | my own very few of that nature. | 我身上些许存在的那种天性 |
[35:16] | You might say to me, “Which ones?” | 你可能会问 “哪些天性” |
[35:19] | When I met that girl in California on a beach | 30多年前 当我在加州的海滩上 |
[35:23] | more than 30 years ago, | 遇见那个女孩 |
[35:24] | she told me, “You can touch my legs.” | 她告诉我 “你可以摸我的腿” |
[35:28] | It’s become an obsessive and very unhealthy thought. | 这是个难以释怀且很不健康的想法 |
[35:31] | Also, even though it was in good faith, | 而且 即使是出于善意 |
[35:34] | I never even realized I was doing it. | 我自己也从未意识到 |
[35:36] | I must have sinned with Esther, Peter, and little Pius. | 我一定对以斯帖 彼得和小庇护犯了罪行 |
[35:42] | They left the Vatican without saying good-bye to me. | 他们没有与我告别 离开了梵蒂冈 |
[35:47] | Just vanished. | 无影无踪 |
[35:49] | Now I can’t seem to sleep at night, | 现在我晚上无法入眠 |
[35:51] | because I’m thinking about the photo that they left behind, | 因为我想着他们留下的照片 |
[35:54] | a photo I thought mattered to them. | 我认为对他们而言很重要的照片 |
[35:59] | A photo of me holding little Pius in my arms. | 我怀里抱着小庇护的照片 |
[36:02] | And at times like this, I feel guilty, | 还有些时候 我感到内疚 |
[36:05] | because I should be thinking about my only true friend, | 因为我应该想我唯一真正的朋友 |
[36:09] | Andrew Dussolier, | 安德鲁·杜索利埃 |
[36:13] | dead because of me. | 他因我而死 |
[36:15] | And yet I’ve already stopped feeling guilty about it. | 但我已经不再对此感到内疚了 |
[36:20] | This enormous burden swept away by… | 这份庞大的负担… |
[36:24] | a tiny morsel of guilt. | 只留下了一丝的愧疚 |
[36:27] | How strange the human soul can be. | 人的灵魂多么奇怪啊 |
[36:32] | Isn’t that true, Father? | 不是吗 神父 |
[36:37] | Finally, Father, the world. | 最后 神父 这个世界 |
[36:43] | Pity. | 怜悯 |
[36:45] | Compassion. | 同情 |
[36:49] | Forgiveness. | 宽恕 |
[36:52] | All these Christian virtues | 所有这些基督教的美德 |
[36:53] | the world no longer attributes to me. | 世界认为我皆已丧失 |
[36:59] | Can they be right? | 他们是对的吗 |
[37:02] | Am I cruel? | 我残忍吗 |
[37:05] | All I know is, everything I do, I do for the love of God. | 我只知道 我所做的一切都是出于对上帝的爱 |
[37:14] | And that’s all. | 就这些 |
[37:18] | My penitence, Father? | 这就是我的忏悔 神父 |
[37:28] | My penitence, Father? | 这就是我的忏悔 神父 |
[37:38] | Do you speak English? | 你会说英语吗 |
[37:47] | You couldn’t have told me before? | 你不能早点告诉我吗 |
[37:50] | You just let me rattle on like an idiot | 你让我像个白痴一样 |
[37:53] | for the past ten minutes? | 喋喋不休了十分钟吗 |
[38:07] | “Sister Antonia hides the water | “安东尼娅修女把水藏起来 |
[38:10] | and she uses it to control the sick and the nuns. | 以此来控制病人和修女们 |
[38:15] | In exchange for a few glasses of water, | 为了得到几杯水 |
[38:18] | she demands favors. | 大家不得不献出身体 |
[38:20] | Obscene acts and filth I could never repeat. | 下流的行为和污秽之事 让我难以启齿 |
[38:24] | I beg you, please, Father, | 我向您恳求 求求您 圣父 |
[38:29] | only you can help us.” | 只有您才能帮助我们” |
[38:32] | Accipite et bibite | “你们都拿去喝吧 |
[38:36] | ex eo omnes. | 这杯是我的血 |
[38:41] | Haec quotiescumque feceritis, | 新而永久的盟约之血 |
[38:45] | in mei memoriam facietis. | 你们要饮它来纪念我” |
[39:41] | I have to tell you something, Holy Father. | 我必须告诉您一些事情 圣父 |
[39:44] | Your Eminence, I don’t want to hear any more bad news. | 主教大人 我不想再听任何坏消息了 |
[39:47] | You might not believe it, but for the first time, | 您可能不相信 但是有史以来第一次 |
[39:50] | I have a piece of good news to give you. | 我给您带来了一个好消息 |
[39:54] | Let’s hear it, then. | 那就听听吧 |
[39:56] | The simple fact that you have announced your first pastoral visit | 您宣布了您的第一次教务访问 |
[40:01] | and the prospect of your first public appearance | 并有可能首次公开露面 |
[40:05] | have resulted in a 12% increase in the number of requests | 导致请求参加下一次在圣彼得大教堂 |
[40:10] | to take part in your next Mass at St. Peter’s. | 举行的弥撒的信众数量增加了12% |
[40:16] | A morbid curiosity prompted by absence. | 这是由于缺席引起的病态好奇心 |
[40:21] | Your Eminence, as an orphan, | 主教大人 作为一个孤儿 |
[40:24] | I’m very familiar with this. | 我对此非常熟悉 |
[40:27] | Holy Father, will you appear here in Africa | 圣父 您会在非洲 |
[40:30] | for the first time? | 首次露面吗 |
[40:37] | You once asked me who I really am. | 你曾经问过我 我到底是什么人 |
[40:39] | Do you remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[40:41] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[40:41] | I’m just a man. | 我只是一个男人 |
[40:43] | That’s the answer. | 这就是答案 |
[40:45] | That’s not all. | 不止如此 |
[40:46] | Your Holiness, you are the Church. | 教宗陛下 您代表着教会 |
[40:53] | How wonderful, | 多么美妙啊 |
[40:55] | and to think that there are still people | 想想竟然还有人 |
[40:57] | who believe that God doesn’t exist. | 认为上帝不存在 |
[41:03] | What was that American journalist on the plane | 那个美国新闻记者在飞机上 |
[41:05] | referring to? | 指的是什么 |
[41:07] | Probably just one of the many slanders | 可能只是关于圣父的 |
[41:09] | making the rounds about the Holy Father. | 众多诽谤之一吧 |
[41:13] | Kurtwell and Belardo know each other | 科特威尔和伯拉多互相认识 |
[41:15] | because they both worked in New York. | 因为他们都在纽约工作过 |
[41:17] | And that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[41:40] | I-… | 我… |
[41:43] | – Forgive me. – No. | -原谅我 -别 |
[41:46] | The civil war in this country, practically speaking, | 这个国家的内战实际上 |
[41:49] | has never stopped. | 从未停止过 |
[41:51] | It’s hard to even come up with an estimate | 甚至很难估计出 |
[41:53] | of the number of dead. | 死亡人数 |
[41:55] | The arrival of the Holy Father has been particularly useful | 圣父的到来特别有帮助 |
[41:59] | because it at least forced the sides to call a truce. | 因为这至少迫使各方休战 |
[42:03] | My fear is that as soon as His Holiness | 我担心的是 一旦教宗陛下 |
[42:06] | leaves this land of ours, | 离开我们这片土地 |
[42:07] | the warring bands will go back to slaughtering each other | 交战各方将继续互相屠杀 |
[42:11] | just like before. | 如同以往 |
[42:12] | Prince Abadi is a good man. | 阿巴迪王子是个好人 |
[42:14] | He’s a great philanthropist, generous with us, | 他是一位伟大的慈善家 对我们很慷慨 |
[42:17] | and he does what he can to halt the violence, | 而且他尽己所能制止暴力 |
[42:20] | but without international aid, the task is daunting. | 但是如果没有国际援助 这项任务会很艰巨 |
[42:25] | I’d use my words with care, Mother Antonia. | 发言谨慎点 安东尼娅嬷嬷 |
[42:28] | The U.N. denounces Abadi as a ferocious torturer | 联合国谴责阿巴迪是个残忍的虐待者 |
[42:32] | and old-school dictator. | 和老式的独裁者 |
[42:34] | That’s why there has been no international aid. | 所以才没有国际援助 |
[42:38] | Your Eminence, I’ve been in this place for many years. | 主教大人 我已经在这个地方服务很多年了 |
[42:43] | Prince Abadi is a good man. | 阿巴迪王子是个好人 |
[42:45] | The United Nations has been in this place for some time too. | 联合国在这个地方也有一段时间了 |
[42:49] | Prince Abadi is a good man. | 阿巴迪王子是个好人 |
[42:52] | The question here is, what exactly does it mean | 现在的问题是 究竟什么样的人 |
[42:55] | to be a good person? | 才是好人 |
[42:58] | Let’s take you, for instance, Sister Antonia. | 我们就拿你 安东尼娅修女来举例 |
[43:01] | Are you a good person? | 你是个好人吗 |
[43:03] | I believe I am. | 我相信我是 |
[43:05] | Don’t be in such a hurry. | 别这么着急 |
[43:08] | Think carefully. | 认真想想 |
[43:10] | I try to live in accordance with Christian values. | 我努力按照基督教的价值观生活 |
[43:17] | Which ones? | 哪些价值观 |
[43:20] | You can use Christian values for all kinds of purposes. | 你可以将基督教的价值观用于各种目的 |
[43:25] | A good person is somebody who puts himself last, | 好人是始终把自己放在最后的人 |
[43:30] | who renounces his own temptations and needs, | 他放弃了自己的私欲和需求 |
[43:33] | working only for the interests of others. | 只为他人的利益而服务 |
[43:39] | Now, think carefully and answer sincerely, | 现在 认真想想再真诚地回答 |
[43:42] | because I won’t put up with even the tiniest lie from you. | 我不会容忍哪怕一丝的谎言 |
[43:47] | Are you a good person? | 你是个好人吗 |
[43:59] | There seems to be some kind of misunderstanding | 关于我来这里拜访你的意义 |
[44:03] | concerning the meaning of my visit here to you. | 似乎存在着一些误会 |
[44:07] | You think I’m here to honor you? | 你以为我来这里是为了嘉奖你吗 |
[44:10] | In fact… | 事实上… |
[44:13] | I’m here to ascertain your temptations. | 我来这里是为了查明你的私欲 |
[44:25] | Heal yourself, Sister Antonia. | 救救你自己吧 安东尼娅修女 |
[44:29] | Halitosis is a deformation of the soul. | 口臭是因为灵魂变了形 |
[44:44] | Water problem. | 水资源的问题 |
[47:00] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[47:02] | His Holiness Pius XIII. | 欢迎庇护十三世教宗陛下 |
[47:13] | This is the Vicar of Christ, | 现在是基督之代表 |
[47:16] | Pope Pius XIII, speaking to you now. | 庇护十三世教宗在对你们讲话 |
[47:20] | Brothers and sisters, | 弟兄姐妹们 |
[47:23] | I want to be perfectly clear with you. | 我想和你们说清楚 |
[47:28] | I visited your country | 我参观了你们的国家 |
[47:29] | and I have seen dead bodies lying on the ground, | 亲眼目睹了遍野尸横 |
[47:33] | hunger, blood, | 饥饿 鲜血 |
[47:36] | thirst, and poverty. | 口渴与贫穷 |
[47:42] | All these things are the offspring | 这些都是在你们土地上 |
[47:44] | of the war and violence | 横行了12年之久的 |
[47:46] | that has clutched your land for 12 years now. | 战争与暴力留下的恶果 |
[47:51] | I won’t say the names of those who are guilty in this. | 我不会说出那些需要承担罪责的人的名字 |
[47:56] | There are too many of them. | 他们多不胜数 |
[47:58] | We are all guilty. | 我们都有罪 |
[48:02] | We are all guilty of war and death. | 战争与死亡是所有人的罪责 |
[48:07] | Always. | 永远都是 |
[48:11] | In the same way, we can all be guilty of peace. | 同样地 我们也因和平而内疚 |
[48:17] | Always. | 一直如此 |
[48:20] | I ask this of you on bended knee. | 我跪下向你们请求 |
[48:24] | I’m ready to die for you, if only | 甚至愿意为你们献出生命 |
[48:29] | you will become guilty of peace. | 希望你们因和平而内疚 |
[48:34] | I always say to the children | 我总是跟那些 |
[48:35] | who write me from all over the world: | 在世界各地给我写信的孩子们说 |
[48:38] | think about all the things you like. | 想想你们喜欢的一切 |
[48:42] | That is God. | 那就是上帝 |
[48:46] | Children like all sorts of things, | 孩子们喜欢各种各样的东西 |
[48:49] | but none of them have ever written | 但是他们之中没有任何人写过 |
[48:53] | that what they like is war. | 他们喜欢战争 |
[48:58] | Now look at whoever is next to you. | 现在看向你身旁的人 |
[49:04] | Look at them with eyes of joy | 满怀喜悦地看着他 |
[49:07] | and remember what Saint Augustine said: | 记住圣奥古斯丁所说的话 |
[49:12] | “If you want to see God, | “若想见上帝 |
[49:16] | you have the means to do it. | 人皆有办法 |
[49:27] | God is love.” | 上帝即是爱” |
[49:31] | I, on the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[49:34] | won’t speak to you about God until there’s peace. | 在实现和平之前 我不会谈论上帝 |
[49:37] | Because God is peace. | 因为上帝就是和平 |
[49:40] | And peace is God. | 和平就是上帝 |
[49:47] | Give me peace… | 给我和平… |
[49:52] | and I’ll give you God. | 我就给你们上帝 |
[49:58] | You don’t know how wonderful peace is. | 你们不知道 和平是多么的美好 |
[50:02] | You have no idea of how disconcerting peace can be. | 你们根本不知道 和平有多么令人不安 |
[50:14] | But I know. | 但我知道 |
[50:19] | Because I saw it when I was eight years old | 因为我八岁的时候 |
[50:25] | on the banks of a river in Colorado. | 就在科罗拉多州的河岸上 |
[50:28] | Peace. | 看见了和平 |
[50:54] | ♪ I can see your halo ♪ | ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪ |
[50:57] | ♪ Halo ♪ | ♪ 圣光 ♪ |
[51:02] | ♪ Hit me like a ray of sun ♪ | ♪ 像一束阳光照亮了我 ♪ |
[51:06] | ♪ Burning through my darkest night ♪ | ♪ 照亮了漆黑的夜 ♪ |
[51:10] | ♪ You’re the only one that I want ♪ | ♪ 你是我想要的唯一 ♪ |
[51:14] | ♪ And I’m addicted to your light ♪ | ♪ 我被你的光芒吸引 ♪ |
[51:18] | ♪ I swore I’d never fall again ♪ | ♪ 我发过誓将不再沉沦 ♪ |
[51:23] | ♪ But this don’t even feel like falling ♪ | ♪ 但这并不是沉沦 ♪ |
[51:27] | ♪ Gravity can’t forget ♪ | ♪ 重力会 ♪ |
[51:31] | ♪ To pull me back to the ground again ♪ | ♪ 将我拉回地面 ♪ |
[51:36] | ♪ It’s like I’ve been awakened ♪ | ♪ 就像从睡梦中清醒 ♪ |
[51:40] | ♪ Every rule I had you break it ♪ | ♪ 你破坏了我的一切规则 ♪ |
[51:44] | ♪ It’s a risk that I’m takin’ ♪ | ♪ 是我在冒险 ♪ |
[51:48] | ♪ I ain’t never gonna shut you out ♪ | ♪ 我永远会对你敞开心扉 ♪ |
[51:53] | ♪ Everywhere I’m looking now ♪ | ♪ 现在我目力所及 ♪ |
[51:57] | ♪ I’m surrounded by your embrace ♪ | ♪ 都是你的怀抱 ♪ |
[52:01] | ♪ Baby, I can see your halo ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我能看见你的圣光 ♪ |
[52:05] | ♪ You know you’re my saving grace ♪ | ♪ 你知道你就是我的救赎 ♪ |
[52:06] | It was beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[52:10] | ♪ You’re everything I need and more ♪ | ♪ 你胜过我想要的一切 ♪ |
[52:10] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 |
[52:14] | Those dancers gave a wonderful performance. | 那些舞蹈演员的表演很精彩 |
[52:14] | ♪ It’s written all over your face ♪ | ♪ 一切都印在你的脸庞 ♪ |
[52:16] | No, Holy Father. I’m talking about your speech. | 不 圣父 我说的是您的演讲 |
[52:18] | ♪ Baby, I can see your halo ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我能看见你的圣光 ♪ |
[52:20] | It was beautiful. | 真的很美 |
[52:23] | ♪ Pray it won’t fade away ♪ | ♪ 祈祷它永不消亡 ♪ |
[52:27] | ♪ Halo, halo ♪ | ♪ 圣光 圣光 ♪ |
[52:30] | ♪ Halo ♪ | ♪ 圣光 ♪ |
[52:34] | Holy Father, | 圣父 |
[52:37] | weather conditions in Rome are critical. | 罗马的天气状况很严峻 |
[52:40] | We’re going to have to land in Naples. | 我们不得不在那不勒斯降落 |
[52:42] | I would never dare to contradict you. | 我绝对不敢反驳你 |
[52:44] | Naples it is. | 就那不勒斯吧 |
[52:49] | – May I, touch? – No. | -我可以碰吗 -不行 |
[52:58] | ♪ I can feel your halo ♪ | ♪ 我能感觉你的圣光 ♪ |
[53:02] | ♪ I can see your halo ♪ | ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪ |
[53:07] | ♪ I can feel your halo ♪ | ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪ |
[53:11] | ♪ I can see your halo ♪ | ♪ 我能看见你的圣光 ♪ |
[53:14] | I need to stop at the next gas station. | 我要在下一个加油站停一下 |
[53:17] | Certainly, Your Holiness. | 没问题 教宗陛下 |
[54:33] | O Lord, | 上帝啊 |
[54:36] | let us look each other right in the eyes. | 让我们直视彼此的眼睛 |
[54:40] | We can no longer put off this matter. | 这件事不能再拖了 |
[54:45] | We now need to speak about Sister Antonia. | 我们现在需要谈谈安东尼娅修女 |