时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[00:48] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[00:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[00:54] | Your sock was slipping. | 你的袜子滑下来了 |
[00:55] | – Please don’t do that. – What about my socks? | -请不要这样 -我的袜子呢 |
[00:58] | Becca, you’re not wearing socks. | 贝卡 你没穿袜子 |
[01:00] | – Why not? – Because you’re a dog! | -为什么 -因为你是一只狗 |
[01:02] | A dog doesn’t have money to buy socks. | 狗没有钱买袜子 |
[01:04] | But I want socks. I want socks like Alma! | 但我想要袜子 我要阿尔玛这样的袜子 |
[01:07] | Ugh, this is so typical. | 又来了 |
[01:09] | Alma! Be nice to your sister. | 阿尔玛 对你妹妹好点 |
[01:15] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[01:17] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I want socks! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 我要袜子 |
[01:19] | Well, why don’t you go in your closet and get some? | 那你去衣橱里拿一双呗 |
[01:21] | – But I want Alma’s socks. – Alma, just give Becca your socks. | -但我要阿尔玛的袜子 -阿尔玛 把袜子给贝卡吧 |
[01:25] | No. That’s not fair! They’re my socks! | 不 这不公平 这是我的袜子 |
[01:27] | Okay, each of you gets one sock. | 好吧 你们每人穿一只袜子 |
[01:29] | – Everyone’s happy? – No, Mom! | -大家都开心了 -不 妈妈 |
[01:31] | Okay, I think I’ve got this. | 好吧 我可以搞定 |
[01:33] | Come around here. | 过来 |
[01:34] | I will make you a special pair of socks. | 我给你做一双特别的袜子 |
[01:38] | Right here… | 就在这里 |
[01:39] | Straight from the boulevard, in Paris. | 巴黎的林荫大道上的袜子 |
[01:43] | There you go, the latest fashion. | 好了 最新款式 |
[01:46] | Daddy, I can’t wear newspaper socks! | 爸爸 我不能穿报纸做的袜子 |
[01:49] | Believe in it, try it, try. | 相信它 试试看 |
[01:52] | You must believe in the sock. | 你必须相信袜子 |
[01:55] | My goodness, you’re ruining my socks! | 天哪 你毁了我的袜子 |
[02:24] | Are you waking up? | 你醒了吗 |
[02:28] | Is she too drugged to talk? | 她是不是麻药打了太多 说不了话 |
[02:30] | I’m going to get the nurse. | 我去叫护士 |
[02:32] | Do you know how terrible it would have been for me if you died? | 你知道如果你死了 对我来说有多可怕吗 |
[02:53] | Hey, Dad, can I go back out to get more candy? | 爸爸 我能再出去要点糖果吗 |
[02:57] | I’ll go with you. Don’t tell Mom. | 我和你一起去 别告诉妈妈 |
[03:03] | I never got that story. | 我一直没弄懂这个故事 |
[03:05] | You know, you’ve got this girl, Dorothy, right? | 故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧 |
[03:07] | She’s living a normal, boring life, | 她过着正常无聊的生活 |
[03:09] | and she gets a chance to live an exciting life, | 然后她有机会过上激动人心的生活 |
[03:11] | and all she wants to do is go home. | 但她只想回家 |
[03:12] | Hey, if you had the chance to do something amazing, | 如果你有机会做些了不起的事 |
[03:15] | would you just want everything to return to normal? | 你会希望一切恢复正常吗 |
[03:17] | I always think if the witch dies when she gets wet, | 我一直在想如果女巫碰到水就死了 |
[03:19] | she must have to be real careful peeing. | 她尿尿时一定很小心 |
[03:22] | That’s very perceptive. | 很有洞察力 |
[03:25] | It’s work. Hold on. | 公事 稍等 |
[03:29] | Hello, Farnaz? | 喂 法纳兹 |
[03:31] | Slow down, slow down. That can’t be right. | 说慢点 这不可能 |
[03:34] | Check on the– | 检查 |
[03:36] | No. Don’t call 9-1-1. | 不 不要打911 |
[03:37] | Do not call 9-1-1. I’ll– I’ll be right there. | 不要打911 我马上就到 |
[03:39] | I will be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[03:42] | – I have to go. – What? | -我得走了 -什么 |
[03:44] | You stay right here, okay? | 你待在这儿 好吗 |
[03:45] | No, not again, Dad. I don’t know this place. | 不 又这样 爸爸 我不熟悉这个地方 |
[03:48] | I cannot get home from here. | 我回不了家 |
[03:49] | Stay here, I will be back for you. | 待在这里 我会回来找你的 |
[03:51] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[04:03] | What were you doing without a seat belt? | 你当时为什么不系安全带 |
[04:06] | Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that. | 反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹 |
[04:09] | This is the worst time. | 现在的时机非常不合适 |
[04:10] | Yeah, I’m so sorry I almost died at a bad time. | 是啊 很抱歉我差点在不合适的时候死了 |
[04:13] | That was super selfish of me. | 我太自私了 |
[04:15] | I ran into your doctor. | 我碰到你的医生了 |
[04:16] | She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow. | 她说你明天可以开始理疗了 |
[04:20] | Everything is gonna be okay! How awesome is that? | 一切都会好起来的 很棒吧 |
[04:22] | So totally awesome. Majorly stoked for physical therapy. | 太棒了 主要是因为可以开始理疗了 |
[04:27] | Well, I am majorly stoked that you’re gonna get better. | 我是高兴你能好起来了 |
[04:31] | I’m really sorry we had that fight, you know? | 我真的很抱歉 我们吵架了 你知道吗 |
[04:36] | I don’t think I do know. | 我不知道 |
[04:38] | Okay, well, it doesn’t matter. | 好吧 没关系 |
[04:41] | – Okay. – We have so much wedding planning to do! | -好吧 -我们要为婚礼筹备很多事 |
[04:43] | I need you to get better. | 你得赶紧好起来 |
[04:45] | Yeah, I’m so sorry I’ve been slacking. | 很抱歉我一直在偷懒 |
[04:47] | It’s just, like, been really hard to organize things | 但是在我昏迷的时候 |
[04:48] | when I’m in a coma. | 很难理清一切 |
[04:49] | You’re not gonna use that excuse forever, are you? | 你不会永远拿这个借口吧 |
[04:51] | – Probably a while, yeah. – No. | -可能会用一段时间 -不 |
[04:55] | – Well, partly. – What? Partly what? | -一部分吧 -什么 什么一部分 |
[05:00] | – What partly what? – What? | -什么什么一部分 -什么 |
[05:04] | Sam’s gonna need to get a tux. | 山姆需要一件晚礼服 |
[05:06] | He has his waiter uniform. Can he just wear that? | 他有侍者制服 穿那个可以吗 |
[05:08] | – Why does Sam need a tux? – For your wedding. | -山姆为什么要穿燕尾服 -参加你的婚礼啊 |
[05:10] | Why would Sam be coming to my wedding? | 山姆为什么要来参加我的婚礼 |
[05:11] | So now my boyfriend can’t come to your wedding? | 我男朋友都不能来参加你的婚礼了吗 |
[05:14] | Okay. Um, you should get some rest. | 好吧 你休息一下吧 |
[05:17] | I’m just saying, he’d probably be the only person there | 我只是觉得他可能是婚礼上唯一 |
[05:19] | who likes Reed. | 喜欢里德的人 |
[05:20] | People like Reed. | 大家都喜欢里德 |
[05:31] | Wait… | 等等 |
[05:34] | Is this a dream? | 这是梦吗 |
[05:36] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[05:37] | Well, partly. | 一部分吧 |
[05:41] | Okay, um, let me know if you need anything. | 好吧 如果你需要什么就告诉我 |
[05:44] | Thank you, sir. I’ll be fine. | 谢谢你 先生 我没事的 |
[05:46] | Um, okay. | 好的 |
[06:01] | Are we outside? | 我们在室外吗 |
[06:03] | I– I don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[06:06] | Hey, the kids really miss you. | 孩子们真的很想你 |
[06:08] | They, um, they made you this card. | 他们给你做了这张卡片 |
[06:17] | Oliver drew a butt. | 奥利弗画了一个屁股 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I think that’s supposed to be a heart. | 那应该是一颗爱心 |
[06:27] | He’s my fave. | 他是我的最爱 |
[06:28] | Hey, um, I’m glad you’re doing better. | 我很高兴你好起来了 |
[06:30] | I’m sorry for missing so much work. | 我很抱歉这么久都没去上班 |
[06:32] | No, please don’t worry about it. You had a terrible accident. | 不 别担心 你出了车祸啊 |
[06:37] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道最奇怪是什么吗 |
[06:39] | You came to visit me before my boyfriend. | 你比我男朋友先来看我 |
[06:41] | What are you talking about? Sam just left. | 你在说什么呢 山姆刚走啊 |
[06:44] | – He did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[06:50] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[06:52] | I love your cards. | 我喜欢你的卡片 |
[06:55] | I actually made it weeks ago when you got in the accident. | 其实我是在你几周前出事时做的 |
[06:58] | I didn’t know if you were gonna make it out of the coma, | 当时我不知道你能不能从昏迷中恢复过来 |
[07:00] | so I left it blank. | 所以我就留白了 |
[07:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:08] | For what? | 为什么 |
[07:09] | – For almost dying. – No, no, that’s fine. | -因为我差点死了 -不 不 没关系 |
[07:12] | I mean, not like “Oh, that’s fine, you almost died.” | 我不是说你差点死了没关系 |
[07:15] | But like, you know, “That’s fine.” “That’s cool.” | 而是觉得你不用道歉 |
[07:18] | I mean, it’s not “cool,” but you know, it’s not like not not cool. | 我不是说这不是大事 而是觉得不用这么认真 |
[07:23] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[07:26] | Do you think everything’s okay? | 你觉得一切都好吗 |
[07:29] | I think so? | 我觉得是 |
[07:32] | Then, yeah, everything’s okay. | 那就一切都好 |
[07:42] | Okay, um… | 好 |
[07:44] | Let me know if you need anything. | 如果你需要什么就告诉我 |
[07:46] | Thank you, sir. I’ll be fine. | 谢谢你 先生 我没事的 |
[07:48] | Um, okay. | 好的 |
[07:58] | Wait, so that was Sam? | 等等 刚才那是山姆 |
[08:00] | Yeah, yeah. That was Sam. | 是啊 那是山姆 |
[08:03] | But that happened before this, with the nurse. Didn’t it? | 可是护士来这里应该是在这之前 不是吗 |
[08:09] | I feel like I’m caught in a weird loop. | 我觉得自己陷入了一个怪圈 |
[08:12] | I feel like I’m caught in a weird loop. | 我觉得自己陷入了一个怪圈 |
[08:15] | Yeah, I get that. | 是的 我明白 |
[08:17] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[08:22] | Well, I mean, either you have one foot in the world of the dead | 可能是你有一只脚踏在冥界 |
[08:26] | and one in the world of the living | 一只脚踏在凡界 |
[08:27] | and you’re communicating with me through some sort of spirit realm, | 你在通过某种精神领域与我交流 |
[08:31] | and the accident has shaken | 事故发生后 |
[08:32] | your temporal understanding of time and space | 你对时间和空间的世俗理解被动摇了 |
[08:35] | and somehow given you | 不知怎么回事 |
[08:36] | the ability to see things in a non-linear fashion | 你能以非线性方式看待事物 |
[08:39] | – and that’s all very– – Disorienting? | -这非常 -迷惑吗 |
[08:41] | Disorienting but also exhilarating and freeing, | 迷惑 但也令人振奋以及解脱 |
[08:44] | or this is all just some fever-dream, | 或许这只是你在发烧 |
[08:46] | morphine-drip head trauma type of thing. | 注射吗啡或者头部创伤的后遗症 |
[08:48] | And are you gonna eat that whole grilled cheese? | 你要吃烤奶酪吗 |
[08:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:58] | And I can’t let you leave here until you agree to help me. | 在你同意帮助我之前 我不能让你离开这里 |
[09:01] | – Help you what? – I think you know what. | -帮你什么 -我觉得你知道 |
[09:04] | – No, I don’t know– – I need your help. | -不 我不知道 -我需要你的帮助 |
[09:06] | You’ve got to help me. | 你得帮我 |
[09:09] | – What is this? – Agree to help me. | -这是什么情况 -同意帮我 |
[09:11] | – I can’t let you leave until you agree. – I don’t understand! | -在你同意之前 我不能让你离开 -为什么 |
[09:14] | All right, let’s try this again. | 好吧 我们再试一次 |
[09:29] | What were you doing not wearing a seat belt, hmm? | 你当时为什么不系安全带 |
[09:32] | Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that. | 反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹 |
[09:35] | This is the worst time. | 现在的时机非常不合适 |
[09:36] | Well, I’m sorry I almost died at a bad time, | 很抱歉我差点在不合适的时候死了 |
[09:38] | that was really selfish of me– | 我真的很自私 |
[09:40] | Wait, do we have to do this again? | 等等 我们必须再来一次吗 |
[09:42] | – Do what again? – Where’s Becca? | -再来一次什么 -贝卡呢 |
[09:44] | Isn’t she supposed to be telling me | 她不是应该告诉我 |
[09:45] | how awesome physical therapy is? | 理疗有多棒吗 |
[09:47] | She’s in the hospital cactus garden. | 她在医院的仙人掌花园 |
[09:49] | What is a hospital cactus garden? | 什么是医院仙人掌花园 |
[09:54] | So, I ran into your doctor. | 我碰到了你的医生 |
[09:56] | She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow. | 她说你明天可以开始理疗了 |
[09:59] | Everything is gonna be okay. How awesome is that? | 一切都会好起来的 很棒吧 |
[10:02] | So we do have to do this again. | 所以我们必须得再来一遍 |
[10:05] | – Do what? – You mentioned we had a fight earlier. | -再来一遍什么 -你之前说我们吵架了 |
[10:07] | What was it about? | 是怎么回事 |
[10:09] | – You don’t remember? – I mean, I remember I was right. | -你不记得了 -我记得我有理 |
[10:11] | Okay, well, you weren’t, so it doesn’t matter. | 好吧 你没有 所以没事了 |
[10:13] | You can forget it. We can just think of this as a new start. | 你可以忘记了 这是一个新的开始 |
[10:16] | Easy for me. | 对我来说很容易 |
[10:18] | I’m so glad you’re getting better. | 我很高兴你好起来了 |
[10:20] | I wouldn’t want my maid of honor to be in a back brace. | 我可不想让我的伴娘戴着护背 |
[10:22] | I mean, what would that look like? | 那成什么样子了 |
[10:24] | I don’t know, maybe like I survived a car crash, | 我不知道 可能是我在车祸中幸存下来 |
[10:28] | and I’m lucky to be alive? | 算我走运吧 |
[10:29] | Okay. Don’t do that. You know I was kidding. | 别这样 你知道我在开玩笑 |
[10:32] | No, you weren’t kidding. | 不 你不是在开玩笑 |
[10:35] | I almost died. | 我差点就死了 |
[10:36] | And all you’re worried about is I’m pulling focus away | 你却只担心我会抢走 |
[10:38] | from your perfect pretty princess engagement. | 你完美公主订婚的注意力 |
[10:40] | For once, people are paying attention to me and it’s killing you. | 这一次人们都在关注我 你就不乐意了 |
[10:43] | For once? Alma, you are the one | 一次 阿尔玛 |
[10:45] | that everyone always pays attention to. | 你才是那个大家都在关注的人 |
[10:48] | I ace the SATs, and you drop out of college. | 我高考考得很好 你就从大学辍学了 |
[10:51] | I win at the swim meet, and no one cares because you cut yourself– | 我赢了游泳比赛 没人在乎 因为你割腕了 |
[10:54] | – So much for a new start– – I turn 21, | -新的开始看来是没戏了 -我21岁生日时 |
[10:55] | you get busted for buying pot. | 你因为买大麻而被捕 |
[10:56] | – I was buying pot for you! – And don’t even get me started | -我在给你买大麻 -我都懒得说 |
[10:58] | on all your hearing stuff. | 你的听力 |
[10:59] | All your special doctors and your special classes! | 你的特殊医生还有特殊课程了 |
[11:02] | You think I wanted that? | 你觉得那是我想要的吗 |
[11:03] | I just wanted one year that was about me, and you ruined that. | 我只想有一年得到关注 可是被你毁了 |
[11:05] | I was in a fucking coma! | 我他妈当时昏迷了 |
[11:33] | – Press the button. – I tried that already. It didn’t work. | -按下按钮 -我试过了 没用啊 |
[11:36] | – Press it again. – No, can’t you see? | -再按一次 -不 你没看见吗 |
[11:38] | We’re caught in a weird loop | 我们陷入了一个怪圈 |
[11:39] | and I’m trying to get us out of it, but I need to focus. | 我想让我们摆脱困境 但我需要集中精力 |
[11:41] | – Alma! – Alma! | -阿尔玛 -阿尔玛 |
[11:58] | I gotcha. I gotcha. Dad’s gotcha. | 我在呢 爸爸在这里 |
[12:06] | I know this is overwhelming. It’s– It’s all new to you. | 我知道你很不适应 这对你来说很陌生 |
[12:10] | Remember when you got your implant | 记得你刚有助听器 |
[12:12] | and you could hear for the first time, | 第一次听到声音时 |
[12:13] | but your brain couldn’t process it, couldn’t make sense of it? | 你的大脑无法处理 理解不了声音的时候吗 |
[12:17] | Yeah, it all sounded like bells, and ducks and robots. | 那些声音听起来像铃铛 鸭子和机器人 |
[12:20] | Right, well, this is kinda like that. | 现在和当时有点像 |
[12:22] | You can communicate with me | 你可以和我交流 |
[12:24] | because the car accident, | 因为那场车祸 |
[12:25] | it kind of lifted the curtain. | 仿佛拉开了帷幕 |
[12:27] | And I need you to be able to communicate with me. | 我需要你能和我交流 |
[12:31] | But now we have to develop your potential. | 但现在我们必须开发你的潜力 |
[12:33] | You know, this is kind of a new way of “hearing.” | 这是一种新的听觉方式 |
[12:37] | Am I losing my mind, like Geraldine? | 我是不是疯了 像杰拉尔丁一样 |
[12:39] | No, no. | 不 不是 |
[12:43] | Well, yes and no. | 好吧 是也不是 |
[12:44] | I mean, your grandmother, she didn’t lose her mind. | 你奶奶 她没有失去理智 |
[12:47] | She just lost her way back to reality. | 她只是找不到回归现实的道路了 |
[12:50] | You know, the reality that you know, | 你理解的现实 |
[12:52] | well, that you knew, that you still know, | 你之前理解的现实 现在仍然理解 |
[12:54] | and that you will continue to know, | 而且你会继续理解 |
[12:56] | if we do this right. | 前提是我们方法没错 |
[12:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:59] | Some people’s minds are more capable. | 有些人的思维能力更强 |
[13:01] | They can see more. They can feel more. | 他们能看到更多 能感觉到更多 |
[13:03] | They can know more, all right? | 知道得更多 好吗 |
[13:05] | And your grandmother was one of those people, and you are too. | 你的奶奶就是其中之一 你也是 |
[13:08] | One of those people? You mean– | 其中一个 你的意思是 |
[13:10] | In indigenous cultures, | 在土著文化中 |
[13:11] | people who can see visions | 有幻觉 |
[13:12] | and that hear voices, | 有幻听的人 |
[13:14] | they’re the shamans, you know, | 他们都是巫师 |
[13:15] | – they’re the wise ones– – Yeah, sure… | -他们是智者 -当然了 |
[13:16] | But in Western culture, those people are locked up, | 但在西方文化里 这些人要么被关起来 |
[13:19] | or they’re put out on the street. | 要么被流放街头 |
[13:20] | – So…? – So we need to carefully develop your potential. | -所以呢 -所以我们要仔细开发你的潜力 |
[13:25] | Or I’ll be put out on the street? | 否则我就会流浪街头吗 |
[13:28] | I don’t know, Dad. | 不好吧 爸爸 |
[13:29] | Okay. Again. | 再来一遍 |
[13:36] | What were you doing not wearing a seat belt, hmm? | 你当时为什么不系安全带 |
[13:39] | Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that. | 反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹 |
[13:42] | This is the worst time– | 现在的时机非常不合适 |
[13:45] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[13:47] | I’ll get you juice! | 我去给你拿果汁 |
[13:56] | Okay. Come on, come on. | 好了 拜托 |
[13:57] | Okay. Okay. None of this is real. | 好 这一切都不是真的 |
[14:00] | I’m the only one who’s real. | 只有我是真的 |
[14:01] | I just need to focus. Come on, just focus and wake up. | 我只要集中精神 拜托 集中精神醒来 |
[14:04] | – Press the button. – I tried that already. It didn’t work. | -按下按钮 -我试过了 没用啊 |
[14:07] | – Press it again. – No, can’t you see? | -再按一次 -不 你没看见吗 |
[14:08] | We’re caught in a weird loop | 我们陷入了一个怪圈 |
[14:09] | and I’m trying to get us out of it, but I need to focus. | 我想让我们摆脱困境 但我需要集中精力 |
[14:11] | – Alma – Alma! | -阿尔玛 -阿尔玛 |
[14:13] | Alma, wait! | 阿尔玛 等等 |
[14:15] | – Alma! – Alma! | -阿尔玛 -阿尔玛 |
[14:17] | Did you know that the word “chocolate” | 你知道”巧克力”这个词 |
[14:20] | comes from our friends, the Aztecs? | 来自我们的朋友 阿兹特克人吗 |
[14:22] | Did not know that, Beth, but this one here is a real beaut. | 不知道 贝丝 但这个真的很漂亮 |
[14:27] | Fine form– What the fuck was that? | 形状很漂亮 那他妈是什么 |
[14:29] | Well, I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:30] | but if she was made of cake, we got ourselves a winner! | 但如果她是蛋糕做的 那今天的获胜者就产生了 |
[14:34] | – Do you like it fast and lonely? – No. | -你喜欢又快又寂寞吗 -不喜欢 |
[14:39] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[14:41] | No, no, no. I gotta get out. | 不 不 不 我得出去 |
[14:43] | – I’ve got to go. – Hey, sit down. Sit down. | -我得走了 -坐下 坐下 |
[14:47] | You were in an accident. You’re in the hospital. | 你出了车祸 你在医院 |
[14:51] | No, no, no, I’m not in the hospital. I’m home. | 不 不 不 我不在医院 我在家 |
[14:54] | I’m home, and it’s two weeks from now. | 我在家已经两个星期了 |
[14:58] | Becca! Get the nurse. | 贝卡 去找护士 |
[14:59] | I’m in the kitchen with Sam. | 我和山姆在厨房 |
[15:01] | And Jeff is eating out of her bowl. | 杰夫正在吃饭 |
[15:03] | It’s a beautiful night. | 那是一个美丽的夜晚 |
[15:06] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:09] | Are you still mad at me? | 你还在生我的气吗 |
[15:11] | No. | 没有 |
[15:13] | I just didn’t understand why you didn’t tell me. | 我只是不明白你之前为什么不告诉我 |
[15:16] | Okay. So you’re not mad at all anymore? | 所以你不生气了 |
[15:19] | I’m not mad! I just… | 我没生气 我只是 |
[15:21] | have a headache. | 头疼 |
[15:23] | – You’re still getting headaches? – It’s no big deal. | -你还会头疼吗 -没什么大不了的 |
[15:26] | I’m okay. Everything’s okay. | 我没事 一切都很好 |
[15:30] | No. | 不 |
[15:31] | No, no, no, stay here. | 不 不 不 待在这里 |
[15:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[15:37] | You’re pushing yourself too hard. You’re not ready. | 你把自己逼得太紧了 你还没准备好 |
[15:40] | What are you doing to me? | 你对我干了什么 |
[15:41] | You’re letting the whole ocean in at once. | 你这是在吞噬整个海洋 |
[15:43] | If you do that, you will go mad. | 如果这样 你会发疯的 |
[15:45] | You need to let a little bit of the ocean in | 你得让海洋一点点进入 |
[15:47] | and keep your body in the boat. | 让身体留在船上 |
[15:49] | Keep my body in the boat? | 让身体留在船上 |
[15:50] | What you have is precious, Alma, | 你的能力很珍贵 阿尔玛 |
[15:54] | and that’s why I caused the accident. | 所以我引起了车祸 |
[15:59] | You did? | 是你 |
[16:02] | I needed you to wake up. | 我需要你醒过来 |
[16:05] | ‘Cause I need your help. You’re the only one who can help me. | 因为我需要你的帮助 只有你能帮我 |
[16:07] | Help you what? | 帮你什么 |
[16:11] | That Halloween night that I left you, | 我离开你的那个万圣节晚上 |
[16:13] | I wasn’t in an accident. I was killed. | 我没有发生事故 我是被杀了 |
[16:18] | And with your ability to see what’s really real, | 你有能力看到真正的真相 |
[16:22] | we can change what happened. | 我们可以改变过去 |
[16:24] | But I need you to say yes. | 但我需要你答应我 |
[16:26] | I need you to agree. | 我需要你同意帮我 |
[17:07] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[17:11] | Where have you been?! | 你去哪里了 |
[17:12] | I was waiting, Dad told me– Where’s Dad? | 我在等爸爸 爸爸告诉我 爸爸呢 |
[17:15] | Where have you been? You scared us. | 你去哪里了 你吓到我们了 |
[17:17] | Listen, there’s been an accident. | 出了一场事故 |
[17:19] | What accident? What are you talking about? Where’s Dad? | 什么事故 你在说什么 爸爸呢 |
[17:23] | Alma. Please– | 阿尔玛 请 |
[17:24] | Stop crying! | 别哭了 |
[17:25] | Alma! Alma! | 阿尔玛 阿尔玛 |
[17:47] | – What were you– – I’m sorry. | -你当时 -对不起 |
[17:49] | I’m sorry I wasn’t wearing a seat belt. | 对不起 我没系安全带 |
[17:51] | Sometimes, I only think about myself | 有时候 我只顾自己 |
[17:54] | and not other people I could hurt. | 没考虑我会伤害其他人 |
[18:00] | I’ll get you some juice. | 我去给你拿果汁 |
[18:05] | I ran into your doctor. | 我碰到你的医生了 |
[18:07] | She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow. | 她说你明天可以开始理疗了 |
[18:09] | Everything is gonna be okay. How awesome is that? | 一切都会好起来的 很棒吧 |
[18:12] | Really, really awesome. | 是啊 真的很棒 |
[18:14] | – Shut up, it is awesome. – I know! I’m being serious. | -行了 就是很棒啊 -我知道 我是认真的 |
[18:19] | Well, good, because how would it look | 我可不想让我的伴娘戴着护背 |
[18:20] | if my maid of honor had a back brace? | 那成什么样子了 |
[18:22] | I mean, would we have to get you | 我们还得给你弄一套 |
[18:23] | like a special dress, or something? | 特制的礼服吗 |
[18:24] | You know I didn’t do this on purpose, right? | 你知道我不是故意出车祸的 对吧 |
[18:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | I just need you to be there. | 我只是想让你参加婚礼 |
[18:31] | I can’t have a wedding and not have you there. | 我的婚礼你必须到场 |
[18:33] | That’s not the plan. | 这不是当初的计划 |
[18:35] | The plan is I get married, and you’re there. | 计划是我结婚时 你会陪着我 |
[18:37] | And then I have kids, and you’re there. | 我有孩子以后 你也会陪着我 |
[18:40] | And then my kids grow up, and they get married, and you’re there. | 然后我的孩子长大结婚时 你还是会陪着我 |
[18:44] | I need you to always be there. | 我需要你一直陪着我 |
[18:46] | That’s the plan. That’s always been the plan. | 一直就是这个计划 |
[18:48] | I can’t do it if you’re not there. | 如果你不在 我就没办法完成了 |
[18:54] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[18:56] | I’m so glad I didn’t die, so I could be part of your wedding. | 还好我没死 这样我就可以参加你的婚礼了 |
[19:01] | I’m really glad, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[19:09] | Hey, you wanna wear my socks? | 你想穿我的袜子吗 |
[19:13] | No. | 不想 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | Good job, kiddo. | 干得好 孩子 |
[19:34] | What do you say? Ready to go home? | 怎么着 准备回家了吗 |
[19:42] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:45] | Come on. You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[19:50] | You were supposed to be there. | 你应该在陪着我们的 |
[19:54] | That was the plan. | 这是原本的计划 |
[20:03] | And I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[20:05] | I can’t do it if you’re not going to be there. | 如果你不在 我就没办法完成 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:19] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you, my love. | 很抱歉我没能陪你 亲爱的 |
[20:23] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在就在这里 |
[20:25] | And you’re here. | 你也在这里 |
[20:27] | I need your help, so don’t abandon me, Alma. | 我需要你的帮助 所以不要抛弃我 阿尔玛 |
[20:30] | Don’t abandon you? | 不要抛弃你 |
[20:32] | I need you to make a choice. | 我需要你做出选择 |
[20:34] | And I need you to make it now. | 现在就得做出选择 |
[20:35] | – We can’t move forward– – What choice? | -不然我们无法继续 -什么选择 |
[20:37] | – I– – I mean, you can choose to tune all this out, | -我 -你可以选择无视 |
[20:40] | and you can go back to the life you were living. | 回归过去的生活 |
[20:42] | And just keep living it, and living it, and living it. | 就这样一直一直活下去 |
[21:07] | Or you could try something different. | 或者可以换种方式 |
[21:12] | A life that doesn’t follow a paint-by-numbers timeline. | 一种不遵循时间线 |
[21:18] | Or any timeline at all. | 或者任何时间线的生活 |
[21:21] | A life where anything can happen, at any time. | 任何时候 任何事情都有可能发生的生活 |
[21:29] | A life without limitations. | 没有限制的生活 |
[21:49] | Remember what you said about silence the first time you heard it? | 还记得你第一次倾听静默时说过的话吗 |
[21:57] | I didn’t know it sounded so alive. | 我都不知道静默听起来这么有活力 |
[22:03] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 所以你会如何选择 |
[22:14] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |