时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Holy Mary, Mother of God. | 圣母玛利亚 上帝之母 |
[00:13] | Give me the strength to guide and protect my daughters | 赋予我力量去引导和保护我的女儿 |
[00:18] | In the Lord’s name we pray. | 我们奉主之名祷告 |
[00:20] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:02] | Oh no, no, no. Sweeties, Easter is tomorrow. | 不 亲爱的 复活节是明天 |
[01:05] | Come back tomorrow. | 明天再来吧 |
[01:06] | Then, maybe the Easter Bunny will have some eggs for you, huh? | 也许复活节兔子会给你留些彩蛋 |
[01:10] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[01:27] | You ready to dance to that crazy music? | 准备好跟着疯狂的音乐跳舞了吗 |
[01:33] | You have to freeze! The music stopped. | 你得停住 因为音乐停止了 |
[01:35] | Dad, what are you doing? Play! | 爸爸 你在干什么 快弹啊 |
[01:38] | What’s that I hear? Was that a frozen ghost? | 我听到了什么 是冻住的鬼魂吗 |
[01:41] | *A frozen ghost who wants To keep me from my toast* | *一个冻住的鬼魂不让我吃吐司* |
[01:45] | *A frozen ghost who wants To keep me from my toast* | *一个冻住的鬼魂不让我吃吐司* |
[01:47] | *I must eat my toast* | *我要吃我的吐司* |
[01:59] | Linda, looking great! | 琳达 你看起来棒极了 |
[02:01] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[02:03] | I’m doing Weight Watchers again. | 我又去减肥了 |
[02:05] | No, no. That smile is what makes you gorgeous. | 不 不 你的笑容是你美丽的秘诀 |
[02:20] | You didn’t leave. | 你没走啊 |
[02:22] | Why would I? | 我为什么要走 |
[02:26] | I dunno, the whole “training with my dead dad | 我不知道 因为我在和死去的爸爸一起训练 |
[02:30] | to go back in time and save him from being murdered.” | 穿越时空阻止他被谋杀 |
[02:33] | Oh, right. Yeah, I should totally get going. | 对啊 我该走了 |
[02:38] | Can you just leave me the French press | 你能把法国压壶留给我吗 |
[02:39] | because I really like how it makes coffees. | 因为我真的很喜欢拿它煮咖啡 |
[02:41] | But I also love that French press. | 但我也喜欢啊 |
[02:45] | So I guess I have to stay. | 所以我必须留下来 |
[02:52] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[02:53] | I started doing some research on your dad’s death. | 我在调查你爸爸的死因 |
[02:57] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[02:58] | Look, I don’t totally understand what you’re going through. | 我不怎么明白你正在经历的事 |
[03:01] | But I want to help if I can. | 但如果可以 我也想帮忙 |
[03:09] | So, did you find anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[03:10] | I found two Charles Vanderhorns in the U.S. | 我发现美国有两个查尔斯·范德霍恩 |
[03:13] | One’s an architect in New Hampshire. | 一个是新罕布什尔州的建筑师 |
[03:16] | And the other one wants to be a male model. | 另一个想当男模 |
[03:18] | But I don’t think he has what it takes. | 但我不觉得他有这个能力 |
[03:20] | The fashion industry will sap his tender soul. | 时装业会腐蚀他温柔的灵魂 |
[03:23] | My thoughts exactly. | 我也这么想 |
[03:24] | What did you find on American Freedom Corp.? | 美国自由公司有什么发现 |
[03:26] | It looks like they were absorbed by a mega-conglomerate | 看起来他们被一家大型企业集团收购了 |
[03:30] | called Global Creation Associates. | 全球创造联合公司 |
[03:32] | – Global Creation Associates? – Yeah. | -全球创造联合公司 -是的 |
[03:35] | Check out their video. | 看看他们的视频 |
[03:37] | While no one knows what the future holds, | 虽然没有人知道未来会怎样 |
[03:41] | we’re deciding it. | 但我们正在决定 |
[03:43] | We make the dreams that advance humanity. | 我们正在创造人类进步的梦想 |
[03:47] | Provide clean water and air. | 提供干净的水和空气 |
[03:51] | We do everything to keep us healthy… | 尽一切努力保持人体的健康 |
[03:54] | …and safe. | 还有安全 |
[03:55] | And we even develop energy systems | 我们甚至开发了能源系统 |
[03:57] | to keep all of this dream a reality. | 来让梦想成真 |
[04:00] | We never forget who we work for. | 我们永远不会忘记我们的客户群体 |
[04:07] | What the hell was that? | 这是什么鬼 |
[04:08] | And who do they work for? | 他们的客户是谁啊 |
[04:10] | Yeah, it is weird that they leave that hanging. | 是啊 他们居然没说 |
[04:12] | There’s gotta be an employee list. | 他们一定有员工名单 |
[04:13] | Let’s see if old Charlie still works there. | 我们看看老查理是否还在那里工作 |
[04:15] | There’s this one button where you can request an annual report. | 有一个按钮 可以申请查看年度报告 |
[04:18] | But I’m a little scared to press anything on this site | 但是我有点害怕 不敢点这个网站 |
[04:21] | because what if it, like, shoots a laser and destroys a warehouse. | 万一它会发射激光摧毁一个仓库呢 |
[04:24] | You gotta do it. | 你必须得点 |
[04:29] | Congratulations, you just blew up a Syrian orphanage! | 恭喜你 你刚刚炸毁了一个叙利亚孤儿院 |
[04:32] | Way to go! | 漂亮 |
[04:33] | Oh, my God. Why would you say that? | 天啊 你为什么这么说 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God, why would you do that? | 天哪 你为什么要这么做 |
[04:38] | If you don’t express yourself, how do you expect to be heard? | 如果你不表达自己 别人怎么会听到你的想法 |
[04:42] | It’s time to tell him how much you want this baby. | 是时候告诉他 你有多想要这个孩子了 |
[04:45] | – I’ll talk to him as soon as I get home. – Okay. | -我一到家就和他谈谈 -好 |
[04:47] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[04:53] | Prayer group. Food drive. Marta’s marital life. | 祈祷团 食物募捐 玛塔的婚姻生活 |
[04:56] | Everywhere I turn, you’re lifting up others. | 我去哪都能看到你在鼓励别人 |
[04:58] | Your positive spirit’s infectious, Camila. | 你积极的精神很有感染力啊 卡米拉 |
[05:01] | – Oh, good infectious, I hope. – Definitely. | -我希望是正面的感染力 -肯定的 |
[05:03] | In fact, I was thinking that you should be the one | 其实我在想在今晚的仪式上 |
[05:06] | to light the Paschal candle at tonight’s service. | 应该由你来点燃复活蜡 |
[05:07] | – You want me to light the candle? – That’s right. | -你希望我来点蜡烛吗 -没错 |
[05:10] | I… | 我 |
[05:12] | – I don’t know what to say. – Say yes. | -我不知道该说什么了 -答应吧 |
[05:15] | Yes! | 好 |
[05:18] | A lot of good things are happening right now. | 很多好事正在发生 |
[05:20] | You’re honoring me, and um, | 你让我享有如此殊荣 |
[05:22] | Becca is about to get married. | 贝卡就要结婚了 |
[05:25] | Well, two good things is a lot. | 两件好事已经够多了 |
[05:26] | And how’s Alma? | 阿尔玛怎么样了 |
[05:30] | I don’t think she’s taking the medication. | 她好像没有吃药 |
[05:32] | – Maybe I can help. – No, no, no. I’ll get her to take it. | -也许我能帮忙 -不 我会让她吃的 |
[05:34] | I just need to find the right time to push in the right way. | 我只要找到合适的时间 使用合适的方式 |
[05:37] | You know, sometimes, when you’re close to someone, | 有时候 当你和某人关系很好时 |
[05:39] | it’s easy to get stuck in a dynamic. | 很容易陷入动态僵局 |
[05:41] | No, no, we are not stuck. She is stuck. She’s very stubborn. | 不 我们没有 是她僵住了 她很固执 |
[05:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:46] | But having an outside voice could be helpful. | 但有个局外人可能会有帮助 |
[05:49] | It doesn’t always have to be you beating the drum all by yourself. | 不一定非得你来鼓励她 |
[05:52] | Okay. I guess we could give it a try | 如果你觉得有帮助的话 |
[05:56] | – if you think it would help. – I do. | -我们可以试试 -会的 |
[05:59] | Okay, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:04] | Hey, did you try “San Antonio University” | 你有没有搜过圣安东尼奥大学 |
[06:07] | plus “Halloween 2002”? | 加上 2002年万圣节 |
[06:10] | It is worth it. It is. | 这是值得的 是的 |
[06:13] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[06:14] | – Did you say something? – No. | -你说什么了吗 -没有 |
[06:18] | 《校园报》 有人闯入物理实验室 | |
[06:20] | There was a break-in that night at your dad’s lab. | 那晚你爸的实验室被人闯空门了 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:24] | Look. | 看 |
[06:25] | It’s from the campus paper. | 校报上写的 |
[06:27] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[06:29] | We have a lead. | 我们有线索了 |
[06:31] | Like, a real lead. | 一个真正的线索 |
[06:34] | Maybe Charlie broke in, stole the research, | 也许查理闯入实验室偷了研究 |
[06:37] | there was a car chase, | 然后开车追逐 |
[06:38] | and he ran them off the road to get rid of them… | 把我爸他们撞出了公路 |
[06:41] | It’s Charlie. | 查理 |
[06:43] | Okay, you go distract him, and I’ll go get the baseball bats. | 你去分散他的注意力 我去拿棒球棒 |
[06:46] | Alma! It’s us! | 阿尔玛 是我们 |
[06:48] | God, it’s so much worse. | 天哪 这下更糟了 |
[06:52] | – What’s up? – We wanna know | -干嘛 -我们想知道 |
[06:53] | if you wanna come to the food tasting. | 你要不要一起去品尝美食 |
[06:54] | Food tasting? What is that, like a weird way of asking me to lunch? | 品尝美食 这是邀请我去吃午饭的怪招吗 |
[06:57] | Would you like to come to the nutrition in the mouth time? | 你想参加进食营养的时光吗 |
[06:59] | For the wedding. The caterers are bringing samples | 这是为了婚礼 承办商要把菜品 |
[07:01] | to Reed’s parents’ house. | 送去里德父母家 |
[07:03] | Is this food thing a free thing? | 食物是免费的吗 |
[07:05] | Like, will the food be free for us to eat as freely as we want? | 我们可以随心所欲地吃吗 |
[07:08] | It’s gonna be free and very fun. | 免费的 而且很有趣 |
[07:10] | And there’s a mustard tasting of over seven mustards. | 我们起码要尝七种芥末 |
[07:13] | Babe, we should totally check this out | 宝贝 我们去看看吧 |
[07:15] | because when you go that deep with mustard, | 吃了这么芥末 |
[07:17] | things like honey and raspberry start popping up. | 像蜂蜜和覆盆子之类口感就会很强烈 |
[07:20] | Okay, we can’t. We already made plans. | 不行 我们有安排了 |
[07:23] | But we will do our best to make it to the next thing. | 但我们下次尽量会去的 |
[07:26] | Good, then we’ll see you at the Easter Vigil tonight. | 很好 那我们今晚复活节守夜见吧 |
[07:28] | Father Miguel asked her to light that big, fancy candle. | 米格尔神父邀请她点燃那支华丽的大蜡烛 |
[07:30] | – She’s very excited. – The Paschal candle. | -她很兴奋 -复活蜡 |
[07:32] | – I will do my best. – Okay! See you there. | -我尽量 -好的 再见 |
[07:35] | Thank you for coming. Bye-bye. | 谢谢你来 再见 |
[07:45] | That’s where my dad’s lab was. | 我爸爸的实验室就在这里 |
[07:47] | What’s it like being back? | 回来这里是什么感觉 |
[07:49] | It just kinda feels like something out of a dream. | 有点像在梦里 |
[08:02] | If it’s cool, I’ll do the talking. | 如果可以 让我来交谈吧 |
[08:04] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[08:06] | Because I’m naturally charming, | 因为我天生很迷人 |
[08:08] | I’m great at small-talk, and people like me. | 我擅长交谈 很讨人喜欢 |
[08:11] | Okay, people love me, | 我也很讨人喜欢 |
[08:13] | and tons of people find me charming, so… | 很多人都觉得我很迷人 所以 |
[08:16] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[08:21] | Fine! You can do the small-talk. | 好吧 你来交谈 |
[08:22] | And I’ll do what I do: | 我来做我该做的 |
[08:24] | Connect with people in a meaningful way | 以有意义的方式与人沟通 |
[08:25] | that actually makes a difference. Excuse me. | 来实现改变 借过 |
[08:31] | Hello, can I help you? | 你们好 有事吗 |
[08:33] | Yeah, we’re interested in an incident | 是的 我们对2002年10月31日 |
[08:34] | that occurred on October 31st, 2002. | 发生的一件事很感兴趣 |
[08:37] | A break-in to the Physics Lab. | 非法闯进物理实验室 |
[08:38] | All records and documents are closed | 根据法院的命令 |
[08:40] | to the public barring a court order. | 所有记录和文件不对外公布 |
[08:43] | – Nancy, I’m sure this job isn’t easy. – It’s not bad. | -南希 这工作肯定不容易 -还不错啊 |
[08:47] | – Late nights. – I don’t mind. | -深夜才下班 -我不介意 |
[08:49] | – Obnoxious kids. – They’re all right. | -讨厌的孩子 -还好啊 |
[08:50] | No one giving you the respect you deserve. | 没有人给予你应有的尊重 |
[08:53] | I feel respected. | 我很受尊重 |
[08:54] | Sometimes, you probably just wish things would just break your way. | 有时候 你会希望打破常规 |
[08:57] | Actually, I feel incredibly fortunate, | 实际上 我觉得我非常幸运 |
[08:58] | and I’m thankful for every opportunity. | 我很感谢自己得到的每一次机会 |
[09:00] | Well, thanks, Nancy. | 好吧 谢谢你 南希 |
[09:03] | Wha…? That’s it? That’s all you got? | 什么 就这样吗 你就这点本事 |
[09:06] | Okay. Nancy. | 好吧 南茜 |
[09:25] | You lost someone, too. | 你也失去过亲人 |
[09:27] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[09:29] | Your little sister disappeared. | 你妹妹不见了 |
[09:32] | A long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[09:34] | How-how do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:35] | Sometimes, you still catch yourself looking for her. | 有时候 你还是会发现自己在找她 |
[09:38] | See, I-I do that with my dad, too. | 看 我爸对我来说也一样 |
[09:41] | Sometimes, I would see the backs of men’s heads, | 有时 我会看到男人的后脑勺 |
[09:44] | the same head of hair. | 同样的发型 |
[09:45] | I would follow them for blocks and blocks | 我就会一直跟着他们 |
[09:48] | even though I knew my dad was gone. | 哪怕我知道我爸爸已经不在了 |
[09:51] | But something in my body believed that he was still here, | 但我身体里依然相信他还没有离开 |
[09:55] | just waiting for me to find him. | 只是在等我找到他 |
[09:58] | Right? And you feel the same… | 对吧 你对索非亚的感觉 |
[10:02] | about Sofia. | 也一样 |
[10:07] | Yes. I do. | 是的 |
[10:10] | Okay, see, that Halloween night, that was my dad’s lab. | 万圣节那晚 被闯入的是我爸爸的实验室 |
[10:15] | Someone broke in, and later that same night, | 有人非法闯入 然后晚些时候 |
[10:18] | he had a fatal car crash. | 他就在车祸中丧生了 |
[10:20] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[10:21] | But, see, I don’t believe it was an accident. | 但是我不相信那是意外 |
[10:23] | And if I could just find out who broke in, | 如果我能查出是谁闯进去的 |
[10:27] | maybe I could get some answers. | 也许我能得到一些答案 |
[10:28] | Maybe I could stop looking. | 也许我就可以停止寻找 |
[10:32] | I don’t know if we have files from 2002… | 我不知道我们还有没有2002年的档案 |
[10:35] | Could you please just check? Nancy? | 请你查一下好吗 南茜 |
[10:39] | Just this once? | 就这一次 |
[10:45] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[10:47] | Did you get all that just from her screensaver? | 你是从她的屏保图片看出来的吗 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | No, I experienced it. | 不 我经历了 |
[11:00] | I saw her whole life. | 我看到了她的一生 |
[11:03] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[11:08] | I do have something, but you can’t have it. You can take photos. | 我有些资料 但是不能给你们 你们可以拍照 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much, Nancy. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 非常感谢 南希 我很遗憾 |
[11:22] | Camila, I just love your get-up. | 卡米拉 我喜欢你这身衣服 |
[11:26] | Thank you. I’ve had it for years. | 谢谢 我买了很多年了 |
[11:28] | If you need to borrow anything for the wedding, | 如果你的婚礼有什么需要借的 |
[11:30] | you just let me know. | 就告诉我 |
[11:31] | Oh, I don’t need any… Why would you think…? | 不用了 你为什么会觉得 |
[11:33] | Um, okay. This one is a Sicilian grainy mustard. | 这是一种西西里的粒状芥末 |
[11:44] | So grainy. Mm, very grainy. | 很有质感 |
[11:47] | Oh man, I love entering a room full of beautiful women. | 天哪 我很喜欢走进一个充满美女的房间 |
[11:51] | Thank you, Reed. | 谢谢你 里德 |
[11:53] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[11:55] | Nothing. Here, try this. | 没什么 来 试试这个 |
[11:59] | It’s very, um… mustard-y. | 非常有芥末感 |
[12:03] | Listen, I want to thank you for offering to pay for the wedding. | 我想感谢你提出为婚礼买单 |
[12:07] | I know traditionally the bride’s family does that. | 我知道按照传统 应该是娘家人来付 |
[12:09] | And I was hoping if there was more time… | 我原本希望有更多的时间 |
[12:10] | Oh, no bother, Camila. | 不用麻烦了 卡米拉 |
[12:12] | There’s actually nothing traditional about this wedding. | 其实这场婚礼没有什么传统 |
[12:15] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:18] | Oh, just moving dates, | 就是 变更日期 |
[12:21] | having a mustard bar, | 安排芥末吧 |
[12:23] | I mean, these kids are wild. | 这些孩子很野 |
[12:25] | I mean, what are we gonna do with you? | 我们拿你们怎么办呢 |
[12:27] | Easy on the cheeks, Mom. My money maker. | 小心我的脸 妈妈 这是我的摇钱树 |
[12:29] | Oh, yes it is. | 是的 |
[12:30] | Not really. | 也不全是 |
[12:32] | Well, I would like to pay for the rehearsal dinner. | 我想付彩排晚餐的钱 |
[12:34] | It’s not necessary. | 没必要 |
[12:35] | I’ve already made arrangements with the hotel. | 我已经和酒店安排好了 |
[12:38] | It’s done. | 付完了 |
[12:39] | Well, there must be some way for me to contribute. | 我一定能想到办法出力 |
[12:41] | Well, Mom, maybe there’s something we can do | 妈妈 也许我们能为家人做点什么 |
[12:44] | with just our family. I can help you cook. | 我可以帮你做饭 |
[12:46] | Well, I think that’s a lovely idea, Becca. | 我觉得这个主意不错 贝卡 |
[12:49] | Maybe. We’ll see, hm? | 也许吧 我们拭目以待 |
[12:53] | From these photos, it looks like someone was tearing the lab apart. | 从这些照片来看 好像有人把实验室翻了一遍 |
[12:57] | So, when you have these experiences, or see your dad, | 你有的这些经历 或者见到你爸 |
[13:02] | is that happening all the time? | 一直都会这样吗 |
[13:05] | It’s kind of in and out, | 算是进进出出吧 |
[13:06] | like a fluid transition between various states of consciousness. | 就像意识在不同状态之间的流动过渡 |
[13:11] | Sometimes I’m very much here, and sometimes I’m not. | 有时我在这里 有时我不在 |
[13:14] | One time, I did mushrooms, and I zoomed out into space, | 有一次我磕嗨了 然后进了太空 |
[13:18] | and I could see from a telescope | 我可以从天空中的望远镜看到 |
[13:20] | way up in the sky that I was this tiny ant man… | 我是一只小小的蚂蚁 |
[13:23] | …who was so insignificant, | 如此的微不足道 |
[13:25] | but I knew that if I found other ants | 但我知道 如果我找到其他蚂蚁 |
[13:27] | and we worked together, | 我们一起合作 |
[13:29] | we could make a difference. | 我们就可以有所作为 |
[13:36] | Oh, shit! Here’s a list of names of people | 天啊 这有一份名单 |
[13:37] | they interviewed about the break-in. | 他们就闯入事件进行了询问 |
[13:42] | Darrold! | 达罗尔德 |
[13:43] | Oh, my God, my dad was right! That’s a name! | 天哪 我爸爸是对的 真的有这个名字 |
[13:46] | Who’s Darrold Harris? | 达罗尔德·哈里斯是谁 |
[13:47] | Darrold is Farnaz’s skinny-armed boyfriend. | 达罗尔德是法纳兹的细胳膊男朋友 |
[13:50] | The boyfriend is always the murderer. | 男朋友每次都是凶手 |
[13:52] | That’s what I said. And it’s weird you would say that. | 我就是这么说的 但是你说就很奇怪了 |
[13:55] | Babe, I would never kill you. I swear. | 宝贝 我不会杀你的 我发誓 |
[13:58] | Yeah, I’m not a fan of this bit. | 我不喜欢这个笑话 |
[14:01] | Okay. So there’s a Dr. Darrold S. Harris. | 有一个叫达罗尔德·S·哈里斯的医生 |
[14:05] | He’s an ENT surgeon. | 他是个耳鼻喉科医生 |
[14:07] | And his home address is listed. | 这里有他的家庭住址 |
[14:09] | Finally, the internet’s erosion of privacy works in my favor! | 互联网对隐私的侵蚀终于帮到我了 |
[14:15] | Well, that was nice. | 试吃真不错 |
[14:17] | I think we picked some good mustards. | 我们选了几个好芥末 |
[14:20] | Is everything okay with you and Reed? | 你和里德没事吧 |
[14:23] | Yeah. Why? | 嗯 怎么了 |
[14:26] | I sense some tension. | 我感觉你们有点紧张 |
[14:29] | I’m just stressed about the wedding. | 我只是对婚礼感到紧张 |
[14:31] | You know, and all the things that are changing. | 所有的事情都在变 |
[14:35] | What is changing? | 有什么变化 |
[14:37] | Well, like, Beth invited me to go to church with them tonight. | 比如贝丝邀请我今晚和他们一起去教堂 |
[14:43] | Oh. I see. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | Are you sure you’re ready for me to have another family? | 你确定你准备好让我再组家庭了吗 |
[14:47] | Of course. I’m happy for you. | 当然 我为你高兴呢 |
[14:50] | But Alma and I are basically your whole life. | 但阿尔玛和我基本上就是你的全部 |
[14:53] | That is not true. | 才不是 |
[14:55] | Don’t worry about me. I will be fine. | 别担心我 我没事的 |
[14:57] | – Go to church with them. – You sure? | -和他们一起去教堂吧 -你确定吗 |
[14:59] | It’s just that this the first time they’ve asked me, so… | 这是他们第一次邀请我 所以 |
[15:02] | Yes, I am sure. Go, go, go. | 是的 我确定 去吧 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:11] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[15:13] | Are you nervous? | 你紧张吗 |
[15:14] | What are you gonna ask him? | 你要问他什么 |
[15:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:32] | Really pumped up those arms, huh, Darrold? | 胳膊练得不错啊 达罗尔德 |
[15:35] | Excuse me? Do I know you? | 不好意思 我认识你吗 |
[15:37] | I’m Alma Winograd-Diaz. | 我叫阿尔玛·温诺格拉德·迪亚兹 |
[15:39] | Jacob Winograd’s daughter. | 雅各布·温诺格拉德的女儿 |
[15:43] | I’m trying to find out what happened to my dad the night he died. | 我在查我爸去世的那晚发生了什么 |
[15:46] | I was hoping you might have some answers. | 希望你有一些答案 |
[15:48] | I don’t. Sorry. | 我没有 对不起 |
[15:49] | Oh, okay, but you must know something. | 但你肯定知道一些事 |
[15:51] | Yeah, your name was on a list of people | 是啊 你的名字出现在 |
[15:53] | the university interviewed about the break-in. | 大学闯入事件的询问名单上 |
[15:55] | I wasn’t even in town that weekend. | 那个周末我都不在城里 |
[15:57] | I was interviewing with med schools. | 我在接受医学院面试 |
[15:59] | Honey! Who is that? | 亲爱的 是谁啊 |
[16:00] | Uh, it’s just a canvasser, babe. | 募捐的 宝贝 |
[16:03] | It took me a long time to put all that behind me. | 我花了很长时间才把这一切放下 |
[16:06] | I lost someone, too. | 我也失去了心爱的人 |
[16:08] | – We’re just looking for answers, Darrold. – You want answers? | -我们只是在寻找答案 达罗尔德 -你想要答案 |
[16:11] | Your dad was a psycho. | 你爸爸是个神经病 |
[16:13] | He convinced Farnaz she could help | 他说服法纳兹帮忙 |
[16:15] | by being his research assistant and his test subject. | 作为他的研究助理和测试对象 |
[16:18] | She bought into his bullshit that they were unlocking | 她相信了他的鬼话 |
[16:20] | the great mysteries of the universe. | 以为他们在解开宇宙的奥秘 |
[16:22] | – Is that true? – You sound pretty bitter, Darrold. | -真的吗 -你好像怨气挺重啊 达罗尔德 |
[16:24] | Are you sure you were out of town that night? | 你确定那晚你出城了吗 |
[16:27] | I’m gonna go inside and have dinner with my family, | 我要进去和家人共进晚餐了 |
[16:32] | and you two are gonna get off my porch. | 你们两个赶紧离开我的门廊 |
[16:35] | Or I’m calling the cops. | 否则我就报警了 |
[16:42] | No, no, no. Not a good idea. I don’t think so. | 不 不行 我不这么认为 |
[16:52] | – What are you doing? – We’re here to talk to Darrold. | -你在干什么 -我们是来和达罗尔德谈谈的 |
[16:54] | – What? We just talked to him. – How’d it go? | -我们刚和他谈过了 -情况如何 |
[16:57] | Badly. | 很糟透 |
[17:01] | Ugh, the candle thing. | 蜡烛的事 |
[17:03] | – Hey, Mom. – So, you’re definitely coming? | -妈妈 -你一定会来吗 |
[17:06] | – Because Becca cannot make it. – What? Why? | -因为贝卡来不了了 -什么 为什么 |
[17:08] | She’s going to Protestant church with Reed’s family. | 她要和里德的家人一起去新教教堂 |
[17:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[17:25] | Well, I am the good one. | 我是好孩子 |
[17:27] | We all know and agree on that. | 我们都知道并且一致同意的 |
[17:30] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[17:32] | Our very own Camila Diaz | 我们的卡米拉·迪亚兹 |
[17:33] | will be leading tonight’s Service of Light. | 今晚的烛光仪式将由她来主持 |
[17:40] | “May the light of Christ, rising in glory, | 愿基督的光在荣耀中燃起 |
[17:43] | banish all darkness from our hearts and our minds.” | 把一切黑暗从我们的心中和脑中驱除 |
[17:52] | So you see, the risen Christ is symbolic for the human condition. | 你们看 复活的基督是人类状况的象征 |
[17:57] | We have fragile bodies, yet we’re powerful. | 我们有脆弱的身体 但我们很强大 |
[18:00] | We’re wounded, yet hopeful. | 我们受伤了 但是充满希望 |
[18:02] | And our suffering is not in vain. | 我们的苦难并没有白费 |
[18:05] | Because underneath our hurt is something truly wonderful, | 因为在我们的伤痛之下 |
[18:09] | the opportunity for new life. | 隐藏了重生的美好机会 |
[18:09] | 复活节守夜 午夜弥撒 2019年4月20日 | |
[18:12] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
[18:13] | – Thank you, Father. – God bless you. | -谢谢你 神父 -上帝保佑 |
[18:16] | Alma, don’t you think your mother did a beautiful job this evening? | 阿尔玛 你不觉得你妈妈今晚非常棒吗 |
[18:19] | Yes, she did. She was very graceful. | 是的 她非常优雅 |
[18:21] | And she didn’t burn down the church or nothin’. | 她没有把教堂烧了 |
[18:23] | Well, I’m glad that you were here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[18:25] | I’d love to see you in church more often. | 希望在教堂能经常见到你 |
[18:26] | Well, I’m sure that you and my mom share that thought. | 我相信你和我妈妈的想法一致 |
[18:29] | Actually, your mother and I have been talking. | 其实你妈妈和我一直有联系 |
[18:32] | She says you’re not taking the medication | 她说你没有吃 |
[18:33] | that your therapist prescribed. | 你的心理医生开的药 |
[18:35] | Did she? | 是吗 |
[18:36] | Well, Mom, you don’t need to worry | 妈妈 你不用担心 |
[18:38] | because I saw the therapist you demanded I see. | 因为我按照你的要求去看了心理医生 |
[18:41] | She said I have PTSD, | 她说我有创伤后应激障碍 |
[18:42] | and I could take pills if I want to. | 如果我想吃的话 可以吃药 |
[18:44] | But I don’t want to. | 但我不想吃 |
[18:45] | However, thanks for going into my purse | 不过谢谢你翻了我的钱包 |
[18:47] | and filling that prescription for me. | 给我配了药 |
[18:49] | Camila, did you do this? | 卡米拉 真的吗 |
[18:50] | Alma, your behavior has been very… | 阿尔玛 你的行为 |
[18:51] | She just assumes I’m not okay | 她只是假设我生病了 |
[18:53] | because in her eyes I’m a fuck-up and that’s all I can ever be. | 因为在她的眼里我就是个垃圾 |
[18:56] | – That is not true. – Yes it is. And you love it. | -不是的 -是的 而且你很享受 |
[18:58] | Because it allows you to swoop down and save me | 因为这样你就可以像一只顽固的鸟妈妈 |
[19:01] | like some obsessive mother bird. | 俯冲下来拯救我了 |
[19:03] | I am not an obsessive bird… | 我不是一只顽固的鸟 |
[19:04] | And sure, sometimes, I needed you to save me because… | 当然 有时候我需要你来救我 因为 |
[19:08] | There have been some times, so I get it. | 已经有过好几次了 所以我明白 |
[19:10] | But I’m fine. So let it go. | 但我没事 所以放手吧 |
[19:12] | I will not let it go till you start taking your pills. | 在你吃药之前 我是不会放手的 |
[19:15] | Why do you always have to make things so difficult? | 你为什么总要把事情弄得这么难办 |
[19:16] | Okay. Camila, maybe we should give Alma some space. | 卡米拉 也许我们应该给阿尔玛一些空间 |
[19:20] | – Excuse me? – Well, it was her choice to take the medication, | -什么 -吃不吃药得看她自己 |
[19:22] | and she’s choosing not to. | 而她选择不吃 |
[19:24] | So we have to respect that. | 所以我们必须尊重她 |
[19:26] | Yes, thank you. | 没错 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Mom, you should listen to Father Miguel. He’s very wise. | 妈妈 你应该听米格尔神父的话 他很明智 |
[19:30] | Happy Easter. | 复活节快乐 |
[19:31] | Thank you, Alma. | 谢谢你 阿尔玛 |
[19:33] | – What was that? – Camila, please stay calm. | -你这是干嘛 -卡米拉 请冷静 |
[19:36] | I was going to get her to take the pills, | 我要让她吃药 |
[19:37] | and now you’ve made that impossible. | 现在被你这么一弄 已经不可能了 |
[19:39] | If people don’t want help, you can’t force them to take it. | 如果人们不需要帮助 你不能强迫他们 |
[19:42] | – You don’t understand how serious this is. – Explain it to me. | -你不明白这有多严重 -那给我解释一下吧 |
[19:44] | She is not herself. | 她很不对劲 |
[19:46] | Sometimes I see her talking to people, and there’s nobody there. | 有时我看到她和人说话 可是那里根本没有人 |
[19:50] | Well, some might say that they see me | 有人可能会说他们看到我 |
[19:52] | talking to somebody who’s not there. | 和不在这里的人说话 |
[19:53] | – And maybe you do, too? – That’s not the same thing at all. | -也许你也是吗 -这完全不是一回事 |
[19:57] | You have no idea what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[20:02] | Well, let’s talk more about this tomorrow. | 我们明天再说吧 |
[20:10] | To the valley of the white cactus, where our ancestors reside. | 去我们祖先居住的白色仙人掌谷 |
[20:15] | We send our blessings. | 我们送上祝福 |
[20:21] | – What are you doing? – I’m working. | -你在干什么 -工作 |
[20:29] | Did Darrold’s alibi check out? | 达罗尔德的不在场证明确定了吗 |
[20:32] | I mean, yeah, | 是的 |
[20:33] | October is not an uncommon time to be interviewed for med schools. | 十月去医学院面试也很正常 |
[20:36] | Yeah, but that’s not hard proof. | 但这不算是确凿的证据 |
[20:38] | Maybe we should just take a break from all this. | 也许我们应该休息一下 |
[20:40] | Look, you have an email from Global Creation Associates! | 看 你有一封来自全球创造联合公司的电邮 |
[20:43] | – Oh, yeah. – They sent the annual report. | -是的 -他们寄来了年度报告 |
[20:45] | Oh, my God, it’s him. It’s Charlie Vanderhorn. | 天哪 是他 这是查理·范德霍恩 |
[20:49] | Except it’s Banderhorn, with a “B.” No wonder. | 但他姓班德霍恩 是”班” 难怪 |
[20:52] | – Oh, my God, he’s real. – Of course he’s real. | -天哪 真的有这个人 -当然了 |
[20:55] | My God, Sam. We gotta find him and meet him and talk to him. | 天哪 山姆 我们得找到他 和他谈谈 |
[20:58] | There’s gotta be an email or a phone number. | 一定有电子邮件或者电话号码 |
[21:00] | I don’t know, Alma. It seems dangerous. | 我不知道 阿尔玛 看起来很危险啊 |
[21:02] | Maybe we should just leave this alone. | 要不还是别查了 |
[21:04] | Leave this alone? | 别查了 |
[21:07] | Don’t you get it? I’m getting to the truth here. | 你不明白吗 我要查明真相 |
[21:10] | I-I’m making all of the wrongs right. | 我在纠正所有的错误 |
[21:12] | This is about justice and saving my dad. | 这关乎正义并且拯救我父亲 |
[21:14] | And not taking shit from anyone ever again. | 再也不用听别人废话了 |
[21:28] | Have you seen Camila? | 你看到卡米拉了吗 |
[21:29] | No, not yet. But I’m sure she will be here. | 还没有 但她肯定会来的 |