时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | 查理·班德霍恩 安珀 我是查理 我来确认一下明天见面的事 | |
[00:43] | For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Alma, | 有些人可能不认识我 我叫阿尔玛 |
[00:46] | Becca’s sister and the maid of honor. | 贝卡的姐姐和伴娘 |
[00:49] | For those of you who do know me, you’re probably all like, | 认识我的人可能会在想 |
[00:51] | “Oh, God, who let her get up there?” | 天哪 是谁让她演讲的 |
[00:55] | Tomorrow, Becca finally gets to walk down the aisle to kiss Reed. | 明天 贝卡终于要走上红毯 亲吻里德了 |
[00:59] | And although I am strongly against | 虽然我强烈反对 |
[01:02] | the whole “father giving away the bride” bullshit, | “父亲送新娘”的屁话 |
[01:05] | as if the bride were her father’s property | 弄的好像新娘是父亲的财产 |
[01:08] | now being handed off to her new owner. | 交给她的新主人一样 |
[01:10] | I mean, the fact that we still practice this is complete insanity. | 我们还在这么做 本身就很疯狂 |
[01:15] | See? This guy knows what I’m talking about. | 看到了吗 这家伙知道我在说什么 |
[01:17] | Despite all that, | 尽管如此 |
[01:19] | it’s hard not to think about the guy who’s missing. | 还是很难让人忘记那个缺席的人 |
[01:23] | Our daddy. | 我们的爸爸 |
[01:25] | But I think he is here. | 但我觉得他就在这里 |
[01:29] | Because I see him. | 因为我看见他了 |
[01:33] | When Becca smiles. | 当贝卡微笑的时候 |
[01:35] | There he is. | 他就在那里 |
[01:37] | Or when we get the check at a restaurant, | 或是我们在餐馆拿到账单时 |
[01:39] | and Becca gets super into calculating the tip, | 贝卡特别喜欢计算小费 |
[01:41] | and she puts on her math face the… | 那认真的样子 |
[01:46] | You… You’ve seen it. | 你们看过的 |
[01:50] | Or when she gets excited about something | 或者当她对某事感到兴奋时 |
[01:51] | and just somehow lights up the whole room. | 不知怎么就能照亮整个房间 |
[01:56] | I think that’s Dad. | 那应该就是爸爸 |
[02:00] | That’s it. | 我就说这么多 |
[02:01] | Oh, shit, I forgot to say stuff about Reed. | 靠 我忘了说里德的事 |
[02:03] | Solid dude, firm handshake. L’chaim! | 他很靠谱 握手很有劲 向生命致敬 |
[02:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:11] | That was a good toast. Not too much cursing. | 祝酒词非常错 没怎么咒骂 |
[02:13] | – Yeah, I fuckin’ did that shit! – Okay, settle down, hm? | -是的 我他妈做到了 -冷静点 |
[02:17] | Aren’t you glad you’re taking your pills? | 你不为吃了药而感到高兴吗 |
[02:19] | Now you can relax and enjoy the wedding. | 现在你可以放松享受婚礼了 |
[02:20] | Yes! It’s all thanks to these babies. | 对 要感谢这些宝贝 |
[02:24] | A zoom-zoom in a boom-boom. | 药效特别快 |
[02:28] | That’s my good girl. | 乖女儿 |
[02:31] | Ay, dios mio. Your Tío Oscar’s doing shots with the 14 year olds. | 天啊 你的奥斯卡叔叔在和14岁的孩子拼酒 |
[02:40] | Have you thought about actually taking them? | 你想过真的吃点药吗 |
[02:42] | Just to see? Maybe they would help. | 看看效果啥的 说不定有用呢 |
[02:44] | – Help with what? – I dunno. | -有什么用 -不知道 |
[02:46] | – We need to run some trials. – Not now. | -我们需要进行一些试验 -现在不行 |
[02:48] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | Hey, sissy-in-law! Great speech! | 大姨子 说得不错啊 |
[02:52] | Oh, yeah. “Sissy-in-law.” Fun! | 大姨子 这称呼挺好玩 |
[02:54] | You know it! | 你懂的 |
[02:55] | Hey, Sam! | 山姆 |
[02:56] | You have to join me and my boys tomorrow morning. | 明早你必须跟我和我的哥们一起 |
[02:59] | We’re hitting the links. | 去打高尔夫啊 |
[03:00] | I was just gonna watch TV… | 我只想看看电视 |
[03:02] | So you’re free! Killer. | 所以你有空咯 太好了 |
[03:03] | Hey, meet me in the lobby at golf o’clock. | 高尔夫时间在大厅等我 |
[03:07] | I’ll be there! | 我肯定到 |
[03:07] | Hey, you know what we’re talking about. Golf over here! | 你知道我们在说什么 我们在说高尔夫 |
[03:10] | You son of a bitch. | 你这狗娘养的 |
[03:12] | Hey, enjoy Reed’s last circle jerk! | 享受一下里德最后的单身时光吧 |
[03:13] | When the hell is “golf o’clock”? | 高尔夫时间是几点啊 |
[03:15] | Okay, so you’re all set with the schedule tomorrow? | 明天的日程安排好了 |
[03:17] | Hair and makeup starts at 9:00 A.M., 8:45 just to be safe. | 9点开始美容美发 保险点 8点45分吧 |
[03:20] | The wedding’s not ’til 4:00, though. | 不过 婚礼4点才开始呢 |
[03:22] | I know, but I have to get my hair done, | 我知道 但我得做头发 |
[03:23] | and then I have to get my makeup done. | 然后去化妆 |
[03:24] | And then, there’s gonna be photos in the room of me getting dressed. | 然后在房间拍婚纱的照片 |
[03:27] | I thought you could be zipping me up. | 你可以帮我拉上拉链 |
[03:28] | Then, there’s all of the group photos. | 然后是集体照 |
[03:29] | The family photos. Both sides. | 全家福 双方家庭 |
[03:30] | All of the wedding party, starting with the first-look photo. | 婚礼的照片 从第一眼照片开始 |
[03:33] | – First look? – Why is this all new to you? | -第一眼 -你怎么什么都不知道 |
[03:35] | You’re on all of the e-mail chains. | 电邮都发给你了啊 |
[03:37] | Becca. | 贝卡 |
[03:38] | Nobody reads e-mails. | 没人看电邮的 |
[03:42] | But I am your sister, and I love you. And I will be there. | 但我是你姐姐 我爱你 我会到的 |
[03:45] | I cannot do four hours of makeup and photos tomorrow morning. | 明天早上我不能花4个小时化妆和拍照 |
[03:51] | Sitting in a chair while someone plays with your face | 和高尔夫相比 坐在椅子上化妆 |
[03:54] | sounds like heaven compared to golf. | 简直就是天堂 |
[03:55] | Well, I’m gonna need to sneak away | 我得溜个号 |
[03:57] | because I made plans with Charlie Banderhorn. | 因为我约了查理·班德霍恩 |
[04:00] | You’re meeting up with that guy? | 你要去见那个人 |
[04:01] | I remembered a fake Linkedln account | 我记得我五年前 |
[04:02] | I created, like, five years ago | 建了一个假的领英帐户 |
[04:04] | under the name Amber Schwartzbaum-De La Cruz | 名叫安珀·施瓦茨鲍姆·德拉克鲁兹 |
[04:07] | to see if this guy I was dating was cheating on me. | 我当时是为了看我约会的人有没有背叛我 |
[04:10] | Now, Amber’s convinced Charlie that she’s an eager co-ed | 安珀成功让查理认为她是个热情的混校生 |
[04:13] | whose dream is to be a product manager just like him. | 他的梦想是成为一个和他一样的产品经理 |
[04:16] | So she’s gonna pick his brain. | 所以她想让他指导一下 |
[04:18] | I don’t think it’s the best idea to go meet up | 你去见一个你认为杀害了你爸爸的奇葩 |
[04:20] | with some creepy dude who you think killed your dad. | 不是一个好主意吧 |
[04:23] | Are you kidding? How can I not meet up with them? | 你在开玩笑吗 我怎么能不见呢 |
[04:26] | – I just want you to be okay. – And I will be. | -我只是不希望你出事 -不会的 |
[04:28] | – I’m serious. – Babe! | -我是认真的 -宝贝 |
[04:30] | You don’t need to worry about Amber Schwartzbaum-De La Cruz. | 你不必担心安珀·施瓦茨鲍姆·德拉克鲁兹 |
[04:33] | She grew up on the mean streets of Las Vegas, | 她在拉斯维加斯的穷街陋巷长大 |
[04:35] | and she clawed her way out. | 什么没经历过啊 |
[04:49] | You’re gonna be careful out there today, right? | 你今天会小心的 对吧 |
[04:52] | Yeah. I mean, I am nervous. But… | 嗯 我是很紧张 但是 |
[04:56] | I gotta do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[05:04] | It’s my day! | 今天是我的时刻 |
[05:06] | Oh, Lord, help me. | 天啊 帮帮我 |
[05:13] | No, where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:14] | No, no, no, I just have to… | 不 不 我只是 |
[05:15] | – Don’t worry about it. – No, don’t go. | -别担心 -别走啊 |
[05:16] | Yeah, yeah. No, no, no. I’ll be right back, I’ll be right back. | 不 不 我马上回来 我马上回来 |
[05:18] | Okay, but don’t forget! | 好的 别忘了 |
[05:19] | The Courtyard at 11:00. First-look photo. | 11点在院子里拍第一眼照片 |
[05:21] | Courtyard, 11:00, first… | 庭院 11点 第一 |
[05:22] | Don’t forget. Courtyard, 11:00, first-look photo! | 别忘了 庭院 11点 第一眼照片 |
[05:32] | – Hi, Charlie. – Amber. | -查理 -安珀 |
[05:33] | – Amber. Great to meet you. – Great to meet you. | -安珀 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[05:39] | So, Charlie, tell me about the work you do | 查理 跟我说说 |
[05:42] | over at Global Creation Associates. | 你在全球创造联合公司的工作吧 |
[05:45] | Well, Monday mornings we have a big, all-company meeting, | 周一早上我们会开公司全员大会 |
[05:49] | and then every department has to report on | 每个部门都要报告 |
[05:50] | all the current projects. | 当前的所有项目 |
[05:52] | Then, we get a little one-on-one time with the managers, then… | 然后我们和经理进行一对一的谈话 然后 |
[05:54] | It’s not a really competitive atmosphere, but I wanna win anyway. | 气氛不是很有竞争性 但我无论如何都想赢 |
[05:57] | And I’ll generally have another conference call. | 我一般还有一个电话会议 |
[05:59] | I mean, it’s really, conference call after conference call… | 其实就是一个接一个的电话会议 |
[06:03] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:05] | No, this is really great stuff. | 不 这真是太棒了 |
[06:08] | I kinda wanna know the stuff that they don’t tell you on the tour. | 但我想知道一些在参观公司时不会告诉你的事情 |
[06:11] | – You know? – Oh. Yeah, I get it. | -你明白吗 -我明白 |
[06:13] | You want the dirt. | 你想让我爆料 |
[06:14] | Do you ever do anything off the books | 你当初开公司时 |
[06:16] | for that big ol’ company of yours? | 有没有干过私活 |
[06:19] | Part biotech, part weapons development… | 部分生物技术 部分武器开发 |
[06:21] | Bound to be a skeleton in there somewhere, eh? | 一定有什么秘密吧 |
[06:25] | Truth is… | 其实 |
[06:28] | I have done a lot of secret stuff. | 我做过很多秘密工作 |
[06:31] | Why don’t we talk about it some place a little more private? | 我们何不找个更私密的地方谈谈吧 |
[06:48] | Yeah, I’m at the Farraday all the time. | 我一直来法拉第 |
[06:49] | In fact, this is my favorite room, | 其实这是我最喜欢的房间 |
[06:50] | ’cause it’s got this incredible view of the Alamo. | 因为这里能看到阿拉莫令人难以置信的景色 |
[06:54] | Here we go. | 进来吧 |
[06:58] | Alma, what are you doing? Don’t go into a room with this guy. | 阿尔玛 你在干什么 别跟这个人进屋 |
[07:00] | – Dad, I got this. – Don’t… | -爸爸 我可以的 -不要 |
[07:05] | So, where shall I start? | 我从哪开始呢 |
[07:09] | I’m interested in the work you did with outside researchers | 我对你从2001年到2002年和外部研究人员 |
[07:12] | from 2001 to 2002. | 做的工作很感兴趣 |
[07:15] | That’s very specific. | 很具体啊 |
[07:16] | Didn’t I read that you worked with some scientists | 我好像读到你跟来自圣安东尼奥大学的 |
[07:19] | from San Antonio University? | 一些科学家一起工作过 |
[07:21] | I think, uh, his name was Jacob Winograd? | 他好像叫雅各布·温诺格拉德 |
[07:26] | – Yeah, w-where’d you read that? – Trade publication. | -是的 你从哪儿读到的 -商业出版物 |
[07:29] | Yeah, a trade publication. | 商业出版物 |
[07:31] | – So, you’re big on the trade publications? – I must have been. | -所以你对商业出版物很感兴趣吗 -是啊 |
[07:33] | – Yeah, must have been. – Yeah. | -一定是 -是啊 |
[07:38] | Would you like, uh… No. | 你想 算了 |
[07:42] | What are you really after? | 你到底想知道什么 |
[07:56] | I told you, I’m looking for information. | 我说了 我在寻找信息 |
[08:01] | Winograd-Diaz? | 温诺格拉德·迪亚兹 |
[08:04] | Who are you, really? | 你到底是谁 |
[08:07] | I’m Jacob Winograd’s daughter. | 我是雅各布·温诺格拉德的女儿 |
[08:09] | Seventeen years ago, he was killed, | 17年前 他被杀了 |
[08:11] | and you had something to do with it. | 你跟那事有关 |
[08:12] | – Oh, I did? – Tell me what happened. | -是吗 -告诉我发生了什么事 |
[08:14] | Why don’t you tell me what you think happened? | 你来告诉我 你认为发生了什么吧 |
[08:16] | You wanted his research. | 你想要他的研究 |
[08:17] | – No. – You did. Your company did. | -不 -是的 你的公司想要 |
[08:19] | I mean, maybe at one point, | 也许有吧 |
[08:20] | but look, I’m really sorry that you lost your father. | 但是我真的遗憾你失去了你的父亲 |
[08:23] | I can’t imagine how difficult that must be, | 我无法想象这有多难 |
[08:26] | but the work that he gave to us… | 但他给我们的研究 |
[08:28] | – was nothing. – That’s not true. | -毫无价值 -才不是 |
[08:29] | I don’t know where you’re getting your information, but | 我不知道你从哪里得到信息 但是 |
[08:31] | nobody wanted that research. | 没人想要那个研究 |
[08:32] | Somebody wanted it bad enough to kill him for it. | 有人为了那个研究 甚至杀了他 |
[08:35] | Sweetheart, listen to me. | 亲爱的 听我说 |
[08:38] | You’re not gonna get what you’re looking for. | 你不会得到你想要的答案 |
[08:41] | Okay? So, I think the best thing you do now, for your own sake, | 为了你自己着想 现在最好的办法 |
[08:46] | is to stop looking. | 就是停止寻找 |
[08:57] | I can’t believe you went in there. You’ve got to listen to me. | 真不敢相信你竟然进去了 你得听我说 |
[09:00] | How am I supposed to go back and save you | 如果我不知道是怎么回事 |
[09:01] | if I don’t know what’s going on? | 我该怎么救你呢 |
[09:02] | All this detective work you’re doing? It’s pointless. | 你在做的侦探工作毫无意义 |
[09:05] | People are either lying to you or they’re lying to themselves. | 人们要么对你撒谎 要么就是自欺欺人 |
[09:08] | We need to get you ready to go back in time, | 我们要为你回到过去做好准备 |
[09:10] | see what happened, and change it! | 看看发生了什么 然后改变它 |
[09:12] | I’m late for the photo session. | 我拍照要迟到了 |
[09:19] | – Alma, oh, my God. – I know, I know. | -阿尔玛 天哪 -我知道 我知道 |
[09:22] | Let’s cue the first look. | 来拍第一眼照片吧 |
[09:23] | – I’ll get the groom. – I’ll get the veil. | -我去找新郎 -我去拿头纱 |
[09:25] | – Thank you. – Becca, I know. I get it. | -谢谢 -贝卡 我知道 |
[09:27] | I’m terrible, I’m late. | 我很糟糕 我迟到了 |
[09:28] | Just, please. I’ve had such a day. | 拜托 我今天太难熬了 |
[09:30] | You’ve had such a day? It’s my wedding day. | 你还难熬 今天是我结婚的日子 |
[09:32] | Yeah, you mentioned that. | 是的 你说过了 |
[09:34] | Alma, cállate. | 阿尔玛 少废话 |
[09:35] | Look, just apologize to me, and let’s move on from this. | 向我道歉 然后继续吧 |
[09:37] | – Okay? – I’m sorry. | -好吗 -我很抱歉 |
[09:39] | I’m sorry I slightly delayed your first-look photos, | 很抱歉我稍微耽误了你的第一眼拍照 |
[09:44] | in which you present yourself in virginal white | 在这张照片中 你穿着纯洁的白色婚纱 |
[09:47] | to the very man whose touch makes you recoil. | 献给那个碰一下都让你畏缩的男人 |
[09:49] | – Alma. – Yeah. The one you so adore, | -阿尔玛 -你最喜欢的那个人 |
[09:51] | that the moment you got engaged to him, | 所以你和他订婚的那一刻 |
[09:53] | you ran off and fucked a bartender! | 就跑去和一个酒保上床了 |
[09:59] | Becca… | 贝卡 |
[10:02] | what’s she talking about? | 她在说什么 |
[10:06] | What’s she talkin’ about, Becca? | 她在说什么 贝卡 |
[10:09] | Reed, can… | 里德 |
[10:11] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[10:14] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[10:17] | – Oh, shit, Becca. – What are you doing? | -糟了 贝卡 -你在做什么 |
[10:22] | Go, go, go! | 快去吧 |
[10:35] | Alma, oh, my God! | 阿尔玛 天哪 |
[10:38] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:39] | – Let’s cue the first look. – I’ll get the groom. | -先拍第一眼照吧 -我去找新郎 |
[10:41] | – Alma, how could you? – I’m so, so sorry, you guys. | -阿尔玛 你怎么能这样 -很抱歉 |
[10:46] | Becca, you look like an angel fell from heaven. | 贝卡 你看起来像是下凡的天使 |
[10:49] | Mom, let me… | 妈妈 我 |
[10:51] | There we go. | 好了 |
[10:52] | – Now go get the veil. – Okay. | -现在去拿头纱 -好的 |
[10:53] | Oh, my God. Becca, you look beautiful. | 天啊 贝卡 你好漂亮 |
[10:58] | Honey… Oh, my God, look at you. | 亲爱的 天哪 看看你 |
[11:01] | You look very handsome. | 你好帅啊 |
[11:02] | You serious? I don’t look like an idiot? | 你说真的吗 我看起来不像个白痴吗 |
[11:04] | I think it’s a clip-on. | 应该要卡上吧 |
[11:05] | Okay, perfect! | 太完美了 |
[11:07] | Wedding party should be on standby. | 婚礼派对应该准备好了 |
[11:11] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[11:13] | You did it! You altered time! | 你做到了 你改变了时间 |
[11:16] | – You actually did it! – I know! | -你真的做到了 -是啊 |
[11:19] | And it seems to be holding, too. | 而且好像可以持续 |
[11:22] | Please hold. Please let this hold. | 拜托 一定要持续 |
[11:24] | This is great. | 太好了 |
[11:25] | You’re ready to go back to Halloween night | 你准备好回到万圣节之夜 |
[11:28] | and change things. Let’s do it! | 改变历史了 我们开始吧 |
[11:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:35] | Right after the wedding. Let’s go. | 婚礼之后我们就走 |
[11:36] | No, no, no. Right now. | 不 不 不 就现在 |
[11:38] | While you have momentum. | 趁你还有动力 |
[11:39] | You know, while you believe it’s possible. | 趁你相信这是可能的时候 |
[11:41] | But Becca’s wedding… | 但是贝卡的婚礼 |
[11:42] | Yeah, well, you’ll come right back here. | 你会回到此刻的 |
[11:44] | It’ll be like you were never gone. | 就好像你从未离开过一样 |
[11:46] | And I’ll actually be here. It’ll be like I was never gone. | 我也会在这里 就好像我从未离开过一样 |
[11:56] | Okay. Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[12:07] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:11] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:19] | I can’t move. | 我动不了了 |
[12:20] | Dad, help me! Help me, Dad! | 爸爸 帮帮我 帮帮我 爸爸 |
[12:27] | Tell me everything. What did you see? | 告诉我 你看到什么了 |
[12:30] | Why weren’t you there? | 你为什么不在那里 |
[12:31] | I told you, I can’t go with you. | 我告诉过你 我不能和你一起去 |
[12:33] | But you… you can do this on your own. | 但是你可以自己完成 |
[12:34] | And you are doing it! Let’s try again. | 你也正在这么做 我们再试一次 |
[12:37] | But I wasn’t really there. | 但我不是真的在那里 |
[12:38] | I was only half there, and it didn’t feel right. | 只有一半而已 感觉不太对劲 |
[12:40] | We’re doing this wrong. | 我们的方法不对 |
[12:42] | That’s the beauty of experimentation. | 这就是实验的美妙之处 |
[12:43] | You can try and try again until you get it right. | 你可以一直试 直到正确为止 |
[12:45] | I’m not strong enough. | 我还不够强大 |
[12:48] | And I don’t think you know what you’re doing. | 而且我觉得你不知道你在做什么 |
[12:49] | Well, try again. Right away. | 快点再试一次 |
[12:51] | I have a wedding to go to, | 我要去参加婚礼 |
[12:52] | which you don’t seem to care about. | 你好像并不在乎 |
[12:54] | Alma… This is all temporary. | 阿尔玛 这都是暂时的 |
[13:06] | – You okay? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我很好 |
[13:08] | – How was your jizz cookie or whatever? – Good, good. | -你们黄色游戏玩得怎么样 -很好 很好 |
[13:11] | I mean, it wasn’t a game of jizz cookie, but it was totally fine. | 其实那不是黄色游戏 但是感觉还不错 |
[13:14] | We just drank beers and killed a squirrel with a golf ball. | 我们就是在喝啤酒 用高尔夫球打死一只松鼠 |
[13:17] | I mean, I didn’t. I would never. | 我没有啊 我不会那么做的 |
[13:19] | But I just witnessed the crime and said nothing, so… | 但我只是目击了这件事 却什么也没说 所以 |
[13:22] | Alma, we’re places in five, | 阿尔玛 五分钟后就位 |
[13:24] | so don’t dally, or get drunk | 所以不要磨蹭 |
[13:25] | like you did last night before your speech, | 也别像你昨晚演讲前那样喝醉了啊 |
[13:27] | which was lovely. | 虽然演讲很棒 |
[13:29] | Sam, I could use your help. | 山姆 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:33] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[13:35] | Alma, where’s your sister? | 阿尔玛 你妹妹呢 |
[13:38] | – She’s disappeared! – What? | -她不见了 -什么 |
[13:39] | Ay, I knew this would happen! | 我就知道 |
[13:41] | Bad things happen when you don’t get married in a church. | 不在教堂结婚 就会坏事 |
[13:43] | – Did you try the bathroom? – Oh! That’s good. | -你去洗手间找了吗 -好主意 |
[13:50] | 丽贝卡公主 贝卡 你在哪 | |
[14:15] | What is the theme of this bar mitzvah? | 这个受诫礼的主题是什么 |
[14:17] | I think it’s “The Unknown Realms of the Mesoamerican Tribes.” | 应该是中美洲部落的未知领域 |
[14:21] | Sammy’s theme was “Cell phones.” | 山米的主题是手机 |
[15:02] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:04] | Reed gave me his grandmother’s locket. | 里德把他祖母的项链送给了我 |
[15:07] | – Who’s the dude? – His grandfather. | -这家伙是谁 -他的祖父 |
[15:10] | His grandma wore it for 72 years. | 他祖母戴了72年 |
[15:12] | She died wearing it. | 她是戴着它死的 |
[15:15] | – That’s creepy. – No, it’s nice. | -太吓人了 -不 挺好的 |
[15:17] | Oh, so why are you cryin’? | 那你为什么要哭 |
[15:22] | Because I cheated on him. | 因为我背叛了他 |
[15:25] | Before your accident. | 在你出事之前 |
[15:28] | – And then again last week. – No shit, really? | -上周又有一次 -不是吧 真的吗 |
[15:31] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[15:33] | I get in these long-term relationships | 我想要长期的伴侣 |
[15:35] | because I want stability, | 因为我想要稳定 |
[15:37] | and then something in me, like, freaks out. | 可我的内心却像是吓到了 |
[15:38] | That’s why I pushed the wedding up | 所以我才把婚礼提前 |
[15:40] | because I wanted to force myself to commit | 因为我想在再次搞砸之前 |
[15:41] | before I screwed up again. | 强迫自己忠于爱情 |
[15:42] | And then I just go and I screw it up again. | 然后我又搞砸了 |
[15:44] | I don’t know why I keep doing this! | 我不知道我为什么会一直这样做 |
[15:46] | ‘Cause you’re human, and you’re not perfect. | 因为你是人类 你并不完美 |
[15:49] | Which is totally perfect and wonderfully human. | 这就是一个完美的人类 |
[15:54] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[15:54] | Maybe we’re just two girls | 也许我们只是两个 |
[15:55] | with a dead dad and a crazy grandmother, | 爸爸死了 奶奶疯了的女孩 |
[15:57] | and we’re just destined to hurt people. | 我们注定会伤害别人 |
[15:59] | That sounds harsh. | 听起来很刺耳啊 |
[16:01] | I never said anything like that, did I? | 我没说过那样的话吧 |
[16:05] | You know, if Reed really knew who I was, | 如果里德真正了解我 |
[16:07] | there’s no way he’d love me. | 他不会爱上我的 |
[16:08] | He wouldn’t even like me. | 他甚至都不会喜欢我 |
[16:09] | And I worked so hard to get into this tight-ass dress. | 为了穿上这件紧身礼服 我特别努力 |
[16:12] | Of course he would still love you. | 他当然还会爱你 |
[16:15] | Who could help themselves? You’re totally lovable. | 有谁能不爱你 你多讨人喜欢啊 |
[16:20] | Should I tell him? Before we get married? | 我应该在我们结婚之前向他坦白吗 |
[16:22] | Jesus Christ, you want to tell him now? | 天哪 你想现在告诉他吗 |
[16:24] | God, the guilt is eating me up. I can’t go out there. | 天哪 罪恶感正在吞噬我 我不能出去 |
[16:26] | Like, it’s gonna pop out of me. | 感觉它会从我身上涌出来 |
[16:28] | They’re gonna say, “Becca, do you…” | 他们会说”贝卡 你…” |
[16:29] | And I’m gonna say, “Fuck bartenders? Uh-huh, yep. Sure do.” | 我会说”上酒保吗 是的” |
[16:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:35] | – Do you want to marry this guy? – I do. | -你想嫁给这个人吗 -我想 |
[16:37] | Well, then marry him! | 那就嫁给他吧 |
[16:39] | And then go to counseling, I don’t know. | 然后去心理咨询 我不知道 |
[16:41] | But you can’t tell him before the wedding. | 但你不能在婚礼前告诉他 |
[16:43] | I just feel so bad. | 我只是觉得很难过 |
[16:45] | And you should feel bad. | 你应该感到难过 |
[16:46] | – Because you cheated on your fiancé. – I know. | -因为你背叛了你的未婚夫 -我知道 |
[16:49] | But that doesn’t mean you should make him feel bad. | 但这并不意味着你也该让他感到难过 |
[16:52] | He didn’t do anything. | 他没做错什么 |
[16:53] | Okay. All right, then after the wedding? | 好吧 婚礼之后呢 |
[16:55] | Way after. You gotta enjoy this day. | 多等两天 你一定要好好享受今天 |
[16:58] | This is your day. | 今天是你的大喜日子 |
[17:02] | I’m just so sorry, you know? | 我只是感觉很抱歉 你知道吗 |
[17:06] | – I’m sorry. – I know, babe. | -我很抱歉 -我知道 宝贝 |
[17:09] | Would you walk me down the aisle with Mom? | 你能和妈妈一起陪我走红毯吗 |
[17:13] | You know, ’cause Dad can’t be here. | 因为爸爸不能来 |
[17:18] | Becca, I would love to. | 贝卡 我愿意 |
[17:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:27] | Come here, you. | 过来 你 |
[17:29] | – I can’t really move in this dress. – I know. It’s really firm. | -穿上这件衣服我真的动不了 -是啊 特别紧 |
[17:32] | – Yeah. It’s very tight. – You’re very firm. | -是啊 非常紧 -你弄得好紧 |
[17:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time, | 女士们先生们 我在这里第一次 |
[17:47] | Mr. And Mrs. Reed Hollingsworth! | 为大家介绍里德·霍林斯沃思夫妇 |
[18:03] | I know, it’s a terrible habit. | 我知道 这个习惯很操蛋 |
[18:06] | But sometimes, when you’re having a bad day, | 但有时心情不好的时候 |
[18:08] | it just hits the spot. | 它能让你舒服点 |
[18:10] | Can I bum one? | 能给我一支吗 |
[18:22] | It really is so gross. | 真是太恶心了 |
[18:28] | Hey, what was that dance you guys were doing in there? | 你们在里面跳的什么舞 |
[18:31] | It’s called, “La Antigua.” | 拉安提瓜 |
[18:34] | “The Old One?” | 先祖之舞吗 |
[18:35] | It’s for the ancestors. | 是为祖先跳的 |
[18:37] | The copal, the smoke, calls them in, and the dance honors them. | 柯巴脂 烟雾会召唤他们 舞蹈向他们致敬 |
[18:42] | I felt connected to it. | 我觉得自己也有共鸣 |
[18:45] | – Does that make sense? – Well, yeah. | -这说得通吗 -说得通 |
[18:47] | All of our dances connect us to each other. | 我们所有的舞蹈都能把我们联系在一起 |
[18:50] | – And you’re mestiza, right? – Yeah. | -你是麦士蒂索人 对吧 -是的 |
[18:52] | So, it’s in you. | 所以你有这个血统 |
[18:53] | Even though you don’t know the dance, | 哪怕你不知道这个舞蹈 |
[18:55] | you know the dance. | 你也能体会 |
[18:59] | You should come see a ceremony. | 你应该来看场仪式 |
[19:01] | – It’s different from what we do in there. – How so? | -和我们在里面跳的不一样 -怎么个不一样 |
[19:04] | We dance together for hours at a time. | 我们会跳上几个小时 |
[19:06] | Sometimes for several days. | 有时会是几天 |
[19:08] | Just trying to empty ourselves | 我们只是想在 |
[19:11] | emotionally, spiritually, and physically. | 情感上 精神上 身体上自我放空 |
[19:14] | Trying to open ourselves to whatever comes next. | 试着对接下来发生的事情敞开心扉 |
[19:18] | You can dance for that long? | 你们能跳那么久 |
[19:21] | We find a lot of strength that way, | 放空自己以后 |
[19:23] | through just being nothing, you know? | 我们可以获取很多的力量 明白吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah. I think so. | 嗯 我明白 |
[19:42] | I wanted to be here for Becca. I really did. | 我很想参加贝卡的婚礼 真的 |
[19:46] | That’s why I’ve been pushing you so hard | 所以我一直在逼你 |
[19:48] | ’cause I wanted to be here with you. | 因为我想陪着你们 |
[19:51] | And it’s been great, spending this time with you, | 和你一起度过的这段时间 |
[19:54] | and seeing how quickly you’ve progressed. | 看到你进步这么快 我真的很开心 |
[19:57] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[19:58] | And, yeah, my research in the wrong hands could be dangerous, | 没错 我的研究落在坏人手里可能会有危险 |
[20:02] | but that’s my burden. | 但那是我的重担 |
[20:03] | Not yours. | 不是你的 |
[20:05] | And this is a special night. | 今晚很特别 |
[20:08] | Not only for your sister, but for your whole family. | 不仅是对你妹 对你全家来说也很特别 |
[20:11] | You should enjoy it. | 你应该好好享受 |
[20:28] | All of our dances connect us to each other. | 我们所有的舞蹈都能把我们联系在一起 |
[20:45] | Even though you don’t know the dance… | 哪怕你不知道这个舞蹈 |
[20:51] | you know the dance. | 你也能体会 |
[21:06] | We dance for hours at a time. | 我们会跳上几个小时 |
[21:13] | Sometimes for several days. | 有时会是几天 |
[21:25] | Try not try. | 不要太刻意 |
[21:28] | Be like the sky. | 想象自己就是天空 |