时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | I never got that story. | 我一直不明白这个故事 |
[00:29] | You know, you’ve got this girl, Dorothy. | 故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧 |
[00:31] | She’s living a normal, boring life, | 她过着正常无聊的生活 |
[00:33] | and she gets the chance to live an exciting life, | 然后她有机会过上激动人心的生活 |
[00:35] | and all she wants to do is go home. | 但她只想回家 |
[00:37] | How did you bring me with you? | 你怎么带我来过来的 |
[00:38] | I summoned the spirit of my ancestors. No big deal. | 我召唤了先祖的灵魂 没什么大不了的 |
[00:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[00:45] | It’s work. Hold on. | 公事 稍等 |
[00:48] | Hello, Farnaz? | 喂 法纳兹 |
[00:50] | Slow down, slow down. | 说慢点 |
[00:51] | That can’t be right. Check on the… | 这不可能 检查 |
[00:54] | No. Don’t call 911. Do not call 911. | 不 不要打911 |
[00:56] | I’ll be right there. I will be right there. | 我马上就到 我马上就到 |
[01:00] | – Listen, I have to go. – What? | -我得走了 -什么 |
[01:02] | – Wait, wait. – We can’t let you drive off to be murdered. | -等等 等等 -不能让你开车去送死啊 |
[01:05] | We can’t do anything until we find out who killed me. | 在查出是谁杀了我之前 我们什么都做不了 |
[01:08] | If I don’t go to the lab on this night, | 如果我今晚不去实验室 |
[01:11] | – they’re just gonna try again. – No. Not again, Dad. | -他们还会再来的 -不 又来了 爸爸 |
[01:12] | I don’t know this place. I cannot get home from here. | 我不熟悉这个地方 我回不了家 |
[01:15] | Stay here, I will be back for you. | 待在这里 我会回来找你的 |
[01:17] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[01:23] | I waited for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[01:26] | – I know. – All night. | -我知道 -等了一晚 |
[01:30] | Well, we can change that. | 我们可以改变 |
[01:33] | Let’s go to the lab. | 我们去实验室吧 |
[01:41] | Stop it. Be careful with the equipment. | 住手 小心设备 |
[01:43] | – Where is she? – I told you, she’s not here. | -她在哪里 -我告诉过你 她不在这里 |
[01:45] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[01:46] | – Where is Alma? – That is a 10,000-dollar magnetic resonance… | -阿尔玛在哪里 -那是一万美元的磁共振 |
[01:50] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[01:51] | Well, I saw the door broken open | 我看到门被打开了 |
[01:52] | and heard a lot of crashing, so I called you. | 听到很多撞击声 所以我打电话给你了 |
[01:54] | Turns out, it was your wife. | 原来是你妻子 |
[01:57] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[02:00] | Why is Mom here? | 妈妈为什么在这里 |
[02:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:02] | Leaving you on the street is the last thing I remember. | 我记得的最后一件事就是把你留在街上 |
[02:05] | Where are you hiding Alma? | 你把阿尔玛藏在哪里了 |
[02:07] | I know you bring her here at night to do your experiments. | 我知道你晚上会带她来做实验 |
[02:09] | Camila, I don’t. | 卡米拉 我没有 |
[02:10] | Alma told me about a dream where she came to your lab | 阿尔玛跟我说了一个梦 她去你的实验室 |
[02:13] | and you put the wires on her head like Frankenstein. | 你把电线放在她的头上 像弗兰肯斯坦一样 |
[02:15] | Little girls have all kinds of silly dreams. | 小女孩会做各种各样的傻梦 |
[02:17] | Stop lying. | 别撒谎了 |
[02:18] | Ah, see, I remember that. | 看 我记得 |
[02:21] | It wasn’t a dream, was it? | 这不是梦 是吗 |
[02:23] | In a sense, everything is a dream. | 从某种意义上说 一切都是梦 |
[02:28] | But no, that wasn’t a dream. | 不 但这不是梦 |
[02:29] | You told me you never experimented on me. | 你跟我说你没有拿我做过实验 |
[02:31] | No, I was just trying to promote your abilities. | 不 我当时只是想提升你的能力 |
[02:34] | I don’t want you to end up like my mother. | 我不想你最后像我妈一样 |
[02:36] | You know, a victim of… | 成为一个受害者 |
[02:37] | I wanted you to be a shaman. | 我想让你成为巫师 |
[02:40] | Which you’re becoming, | 你正在成为巫师 |
[02:41] | and you’ve far exceeded my expectations. | 你已经远远超出了我的期望 |
[02:44] | – She’s not here. – Then where is she? | -她不在这里 -那她在哪里 |
[02:46] | – Alma? – I left her to come here. | -阿尔玛 -我来这之前把她留在街上了 |
[02:49] | You left her? At night? | 你丢下了她 大晚上吗 |
[02:50] | In Terrell Hills. It’s a nice neighborhood. | 在特雷尔山 那里很安全 |
[02:52] | How could you just leave her there? | 你怎么能把她留在那儿 |
[02:54] | Well, because you broke into my lab. | 因为你闯进了我的实验室 |
[02:55] | Who cares about your stupid lab? | 谁在乎你这愚蠢的实验室 |
[02:57] | You know how important my work is. | 你知道我的工作有多重要 |
[02:59] | Your work? | 你的工作 |
[03:00] | Or spending your nights with your pretty girlfriend? | 还是和你漂亮的女朋友一起过夜啊 |
[03:02] | – Camila, we’re not… – You care more about this woman | -卡米拉 我们不是 -比起你自己的女儿 |
[03:04] | than you do your own daughter. | 你更关心这个女人 |
[03:06] | No one cares more about Alma than me. | 没有人比我更关心阿尔玛 |
[03:08] | She might be the key to unlocking time and space. | 她可能是开启时空的钥匙 |
[03:10] | Do you listen to yourself? | 你自己听听 |
[03:12] | – Jeez, you were kind of a jerk. – I was driven. | -天啊 你真是个混蛋 -我是被逼的 |
[03:15] | You were using me for your research. | 你当时在利用我做研究 |
[03:17] | I was trying to help my mother. | 我是想帮助我妈 |
[03:20] | – What? – I… | -什么 -我 |
[03:23] | I thought if I… | 我想着如果我 |
[03:24] | well, went back in time, I could train her so… | 能回到过去 我就可以训练她 |
[03:28] | she didn’t turn into a big, scary monster that got locked up, | 她就不会变成被关起来的吓人的大怪物了 |
[03:32] | but realized her power and how special she was. | 而是意识到她的力量 以及她有多么的特别 |
[03:37] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[03:37] | Aren’t I allowed to have my own relationship with Alma? | 我不能和阿尔玛建立自己的关系吗 |
[03:40] | No. No, you are not. | 不 不行 |
[03:42] | I am done lying to myself. | 我不想自欺欺人了 |
[03:45] | You are not a husband to me anymore. | 你不是我的丈夫了 |
[03:47] | You’re barely a father to your daughters. | 你也不算是你女儿的父亲 |
[03:49] | But I’m never gonna be one of those dads | 但我永远不会变成那些 |
[03:51] | who comes home every night at 6:00 | 每天晚上6点回家 |
[03:52] | and plays with the dollies and makes hotdogs. | 玩洋娃娃 做热狗的父亲 |
[03:55] | It’s just not who I am. | 我不是那种人 |
[03:56] | That is not what this is about and you know it. | 这与那些没关系 你知道的 |
[04:01] | It’s over, Jacob. | 结束了 雅各布 |
[04:03] | No, it’s not. | 不 没有 |
[04:04] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[04:07] | Do not come home again. | 别回家了 |
[04:11] | Ever. | 永远别回来 |
[04:18] | You don’t remember any of this? | 你不记得这些了吗 |
[04:20] | I don’t remember anything after I left you. | 离开你之后 我什么都不记得了 |
[04:23] | I thought it was the trauma of the accident | 我以为是事故造成的创伤 |
[04:25] | but I think it’s something more. | 但我觉得可能不是 |
[04:27] | I… | 我 |
[04:29] | You know, I can’t really stay here. | 我不能待在这里 |
[04:32] | No, no, no, no, no. You’re not leaving me again. | 不 不 你不能再离开我了 |
[04:35] | You need to stay here. | 你得留在这里 |
[04:45] | You have to. | 你必须留下 |
[04:48] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:50] | You know you need both parents’ | 你知道你需要父母双方的同意 |
[04:51] | consent to do pediatric experiments. | 才能拿儿童做实验 |
[04:53] | Give me a break, all right? My wife just left me. | 别烦我了 我妻子刚离开我 |
[04:58] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[05:00] | We’ve crossed too many lines. First, the stolen relics. | 我们越界太多次了 首先是被盗的文物 |
[05:02] | The Nahuatl Indians did not realize the power they possessed. | 纳瓦特印第安人没有意识到他们拥有的力量 |
[05:05] | Stolen relics? | 被盗文物 |
[05:06] | And now we’re doing illegal experiments on a child. | 现在我们在一个孩子身上做非法实验 |
[05:10] | Farnaz, where are you going? | 法纳兹 你要去哪里 |
[05:11] | I’m calling your wife and telling her the truth. | 我给你妻子打电话 告诉她真相 |
[05:14] | Don’t do that… She’ll never let me see Alma again. | 不要 那她再也不会让我见到阿尔玛了 |
[05:16] | And then I’m reporting you to the head of the department. | 然后我要向部门主管汇报 |
[05:18] | If it comes out that I knew and I said nothing… | 如果我知情不报 |
[05:20] | No, Farnaz, just… | 不 法纳兹 |
[05:23] | Just… I can’t think straight. | 我现在脑子很乱 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. Maybe I’m wrong. | 我很抱歉 也许是我错了 |
[05:28] | How about I drive you home | 我开车送你回家怎么样 |
[05:30] | and we’ll figure out how to tell my wife what we’re doing here. | 我们想想办法告诉我妻子我们在这里做什么 |
[05:34] | And how it doesn’t hurt Alma. | 而且不会伤害阿尔玛 |
[05:37] | We could start there. | 可以先这样 |
[05:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | Wait, what? Why am I here? Dad! | 等等 我为什么会在这里 爸爸 |
[05:56] | Up ahead at the red light. Just stop. | 在前面的红灯停下来 |
[05:59] | The truck won’t hit you. You won’t go to the hospital. | 卡车不会撞到你 你就不会去医院了 |
[06:01] | Everything will go back to normal. | 一切都会恢复正常 |
[06:03] | Okay, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[06:04] | I should never have brought you into this, I’m sorry. | 我真不该把你牵扯进来 对不起 |
[06:06] | What happened when you drove Farnaz home? | 你开车送法纳兹回家时发生了什么事 |
[06:09] | Just go up to the red light and stop. | 在红灯停下来就好 |
[06:11] | No! I want to know the truth. I wanna know everything. I… | 不 我想知道真相 我想知道一切 |
[06:15] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[06:17] | I need to know what happened. | 我要知道发生了什么 |
[06:18] | Alma, please don’t. | 阿尔玛 不要 |
[06:24] | You missed my turn. | 你错过了那个路口 |
[06:28] | This isn’t the way to my house. | 这不是去我家的路 |
[06:31] | Jacob, where are we going? | 雅各布 我们要去哪里 |
[06:34] | There’s nothing left for me. | 我什么都没有了 |
[06:38] | My family’s been taken. | 我的家人没了 |
[06:42] | You turned on me. | 你背叛了我 |
[06:46] | They’re gonna take my lab | 他们会收走我的实验室 |
[06:48] | and none of my work will be valid. | 我的研究都没用了 |
[06:49] | Okay, I’m sorry. I won’t… | 对不起 我不会 |
[06:51] | I won’t tell anyone anything, I promise. | 我什么都不会告诉别人的 我保证 |
[06:54] | See, I just don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[06:59] | Jacob, please, let me out. | 雅各布 求你了 放我出去 |
[07:03] | Jacob, what are you doing? | 雅各布 你在干什么 |
[07:05] | Taking control. | 掌控大局 |
[07:15] | Don’t you see? | 你没发现吗 |
[07:18] | I’m not worth saving. | 我不值得拯救 |
[07:19] | No. Dad! | 不 爸爸 |
[07:21] | No. I’m not the good guy I thought I was, | 不 我并不是自己以为的好人 |
[07:23] | who I convinced you I was. | 我只是想让你相信我是好人 |
[07:25] | No, I’m not giving up on you. | 不 我不会放弃你的 |
[07:26] | We’re going back and we’re trying again. | 我们回去再试一次 |
[07:28] | We can go back an infinite number of times, | 我们可以回去无数次 |
[07:30] | it won’t change anything. | 这不会改变任何事情 |
[07:31] | I’ll just be stuck in my own mistakes. Look what I did. | 我只会陷入自己的错误中 看看我做了什么 |
[07:34] | You keep telling me that I’m more | 你一直告诉我 虽然我有些选择很糟糕 |
[07:36] | than the bad choices that I’ve made. | 但我这个人并不差 |
[07:37] | That inside, I wanna help people. | 内心深处 我希望帮助别人 |
[07:38] | Where do you think I get that? | 你觉得我是从哪里学到的 |
[07:40] | You just wanna have a father you can love. | 你只是想要一个让你去爱的父亲 |
[07:41] | So you see what you wanna see. | 所以你只会看到你想看到的 |
[07:43] | No, there has to be a way. | 不 肯定有办法的 |
[07:45] | Can’t the you now influence the him then? You’re better now. | 你现在不能影响当初的你吗 你现在好多了 |
[07:51] | There might be a way, but… | 也许有办法 但是 |
[07:53] | I don’t think I’m strong enough. | 我觉得我不够强大 |
[07:55] | Just try. | 试一试 |
[07:57] | But also not try. But try. | 但别太刻意 试试看 |
[07:59] | Try to not try-try. You understand? | 不要太刻意了 你明白吗 |
[08:04] | You sound like me. | 你这口气很像我 |
[08:06] | Of course I do. | 当然了 |
[08:08] | You’re my dad. | 你是我爸啊 |
[08:18] | You know you’ve got this girl, Dorothy… | 故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧 |
[08:19] | Okay, well, the night you get back, | 你回来的那天晚上 |
[08:21] | that’s when the timelines realign, so… | 就是时间线重新调整的时候 所以 |
[08:24] | if this works, I can see you again. | 如果这样行得通 我就可以再见到你 |
[08:27] | – Where? – You know where. | -哪里 -你知道在哪里 |
[08:30] | – You’re it. – No, you’re it! | -抓到你了 -不 是你 |
[08:33] | The opportunity for new life. | 重生的机会 |
[08:34] | 复活节守夜 午夜弥撒 2019年4月20日 | |
[08:35] | We’ll be in the cave together. | 我们一起待在山洞 |
[08:39] | I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[08:44] | I never got that story. | 我一直没弄懂这个故事 |
[08:45] | You know, you’ve got this girl, Dorothy, right? | 故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧 |
[08:48] | She’s living a normal, boring life, | 她过着正常无聊的生活 |
[08:49] | and she gets a chance to live an exciting life, | 然后她有机会过上激动人心的生活 |
[08:51] | and all she wants to do is go home. | 但她只想回家 |
[08:53] | Hey, if you had the chance to do something amazing | 如果你有机会做些了不起的事 |
[08:55] | would you just want everything to return to normal? | 你会希望一切恢复正常吗 |
[08:58] | I always think, if the witch dies when she gets wet, | 我一直在想如果女巫碰到水就死了 |
[09:00] | she must have to be real careful peeing. | 她尿尿时一定很小心 |
[09:02] | That’s very perceptive. | 很有洞察力 |
[09:05] | Oh, it’s work. | 公事 |
[09:10] | You’re gonna answer or what? | 你要接吗 |
[09:16] | Are you kidding me? Take a work call? | 你在开玩笑吧 接工作电话 |
[09:18] | We have a candy bucket to fill, | 我们还有一个糖果桶要装呢 |
[09:20] | we haven’t gotten a single peanut butter cup | 我们一个花生巧克力蛋糕都没有 |
[09:22] | and those are the only one your mom likes. | 你妈妈就喜欢这个 |
[09:24] | So what were you saying about The Wizard of Oz? | 你刚才说的《绿野仙踪》呢 |
[09:26] | So much of it doesn’t work. I mean, what about the monkeys? | 很多都说不通啊 那些猴子是什么情况 |
[09:29] | Those tiny wings? That’s not aerodynamically sound. | 还有小翅膀 空气动力学上来说根本不可能 |
[09:32] | Gosh, you’re such a nerd. | 天哪 你真是个书呆子 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:41] | Oh, dear God. | 天哪 |
[09:43] | Teacher ran into the mirror, there was a big crash, | 老师撞到镜子 稀里哗啦的 |
[09:46] | she fell on the floor and she got bloody. | 她摔倒在地上 浑身是血 |
[09:48] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[09:50] | I know that’s what it looks like in your reality | 我知道你的现实中看到的是什么样 |
[09:52] | but that’s not what happened. | 但事实并非如此 |
[09:53] | Kids, I need to talk to teacher Alma for a minute. | 孩子们 我要和阿尔玛老师谈谈 |
[09:56] | – So why don’t I put on a movie? – Frozen! | -我放部电影吧 -《冰雪奇缘》 |
[09:58] | – Anything but Frozen. – All right, come on. | -除了《冰雪奇缘》都可以 -好的 |
[10:09] | Look. | 听着 |
[10:11] | I’ve tried to be understanding and everything | 事故发生后 |
[10:14] | since the accident, | 我尝试去理解你 |
[10:15] | but I’ve got to think about what’s best for the kids. | 但我要为孩子着想 |
[10:17] | And what you did today was completely unacceptable. | 你今天的所作所为完全不能接受 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I can see how it might appear that way. | 嗯 我明白你为什么这么想 |
[10:24] | You can’t work here anymore. | 你不能在这里工作了 |
[10:26] | I was actually going to ask for the day off anyway | 我本来想请一天假的 |
[10:28] | because I have to make it to a pyramid in Mexico… | 因为我要去墨西哥的金字塔 |
[10:30] | Look, speaking as your friend… | 听着 作为你的朋友 |
[10:35] | I am really concerned about you. | 我真的很担心你 |
[10:38] | It’s all good, Tunde. | 一切都很好 唐德 |
[10:41] | I did what I needed to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[10:43] | And now, everything’s gonna be okay. | 现在一切都会好起来的 |
[10:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:51] | At least let me make you a sandwich. | 至少让我给你做个三明治吧 |
[10:53] | I have to go. I have to get there before the timelines realign. | 我得走了 我得在时间线调整之前赶到那里 |
[10:56] | Hey, I was actually wondering about that. | 我对此真的很好奇 |
[10:57] | Because in Back to the Future, | 因为在《回到未来》中 |
[10:59] | history changes as soon as Marty comes back. | 马蒂一回来 历史就改变了 |
[11:02] | Well, I guess time travel works differently for white people. | 可能时间旅行对白人来说方法不同吧 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | Just wanted to make sure | 我只是想确定一下 |
[11:06] | you’ve thought everything through, you know? | 你把一切都想清楚了 |
[11:09] | Hello? Alma? | 有人吗 阿尔玛 |
[11:11] | What’s my mom doing here? | 我妈妈来这里干什么 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. Why would I know? | 我不知道 我怎么会知道 |
[11:14] | – Sam said I should come right over. – Damn it. | -山姆让我马上过来 -靠 |
[11:16] | You called her? | 你给她打电话了 |
[11:18] | Alma, I had to do something. | 阿尔玛 我得做点什么 |
[11:19] | Tunde told me what happened at school. | 唐德把学校发生的事都跟我说了 |
[11:21] | Your mother and I have been talking. | 你妈妈和我一直在联系 |
[11:22] | – We’re really worried about you. – You little shit. | -我们真的很担心你 -你这个混蛋 |
[11:24] | You stalled me? | 你刚才是为了拖住我 |
[11:25] | Yes, but please, I need you to listen to me. | 是的 但是请你听我说 |
[11:27] | God, why do I keep trusting you? I’m such an idiot. | 天啊 我为什么会一直相信你 我真是个白痴 |
[11:29] | – Alma, are you okay? – Give us a minute, Camila. | -阿尔玛 你没事吧 -稍等 卡米拉 |
[11:32] | – Let me in, mija. – Listen. | -让我进去 女儿 -听着 |
[11:33] | I checked on your prescription. | 我查了你的处方 |
[11:35] | And it got me looking at this schizophrenia website. | 然后我查看了关于精神分裂症的网站 |
[11:37] | You gotta admit, these symptoms kind of fit you. | 你得承认 这些症状跟你挺像的 |
[11:40] | Hearing voices… | 幻听 |
[11:41] | …believing you have special powers, | 相信自己有特殊的能力 |
[11:43] | feeling like you have some kind of grand mission to accomplish? | 感觉自己有一个伟大的使命要完成 |
[11:46] | Yeah, you got it, Sam! | 是的 你都知道了 山姆 |
[11:47] | Yeah, you guys are doctors. | 是的 你们都是医生 |
[11:49] | I’m crazy, I’m… I’m wacko. | 我疯了 我是个疯子 |
[11:51] | There’s something serious going on with you. | 你的情况很严重 |
[11:53] | And I’m tired of pretending like there isn’t. | 我不能假装你没事了 |
[11:55] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[11:56] | I’m not your problem, so get off my ass. | 我与你无关 别管我了 |
[11:58] | Alma, I have to get you help. | 阿尔玛 我得找人帮忙你 |
[12:00] | Even if it means you’re gonna hate me forever | 即使这意味着你会永远恨我 |
[12:02] | because that’s what love is. | 因为这就是爱 |
[12:03] | No, you know what love is? | 不 你知道什么是爱吗 |
[12:05] | – Love is not lying to me all the fucking time. – Fine. | -爱并不是一直欺骗 -好吧 |
[12:08] | You want me to be totally honest with you? | 你想让我对你说实话吗 |
[12:10] | You’re mentally ill. | 你有精神病 |
[12:12] | You didn’t travel back in time | 你没有穿越时空 |
[12:14] | and your father doesn’t talk to you because he’s dead! | 你父亲也没有跟你说话 因为他死了 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:23] | You know what? I’d break up with you right now | 你知道吗 我本来想和你分手 |
[12:26] | but after the timelines realign, | 但在时间线调整之后 |
[12:28] | I’ll have never even met you. | 我甚至都不认识你 |
[12:38] | – Alma? – Oh, mother of Christ. | -阿尔玛 -天啊 |
[12:40] | Sam says you’re not taking your pills. | 山姆说你没有吃药 |
[12:42] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 山姆 |
[12:43] | And that you think you’ve been talking to your father? | 还说你一直在和你父亲说话 |
[12:44] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[12:45] | And now you have run into a mirror in front of children. | 现在你在孩子面前撞上一面镜子 |
[12:48] | That is not going to heal well. | 伤口会发炎的 |
[12:49] | Hey, guess what? I know what you’ve been hiding from me now. | 猜猜怎么着 我知道你现在对我隐瞒什么了 |
[12:52] | You broke into Dad’s lab that night. | 那天晚上你闯进了爸爸的实验室 |
[12:57] | That is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[12:59] | You need help. Everyone can see it but you. | 谁都能看出来你需要帮助 除了你自己 |
[13:01] | I’m going to take you some place | 我要带你去个地方 |
[13:03] | where they can take care of you, okay? | 那里的人可以照顾你 好吗 |
[13:04] | What place? | 什么地方 |
[13:05] | A nice place with the best doctors. | 那里有最棒的医生 |
[13:08] | Handsome doctors. | 英俊的医生 |
[13:09] | No. I got plans today. | 不 我今天有事 |
[13:11] | But let’s definitely schedule a mother-daughter date | 但改天咱们母女一定要结伴 |
[13:13] | to the loony bin another time. | 去一次疯人院 |
[13:14] | Okay, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[13:16] | I did see your father at the lab that night. | 那天晚上我是去实验室找你父亲了 |
[13:19] | I don’t know how you know that. | 我不知道你是怎么知道的 |
[13:21] | Because I was there. | 因为我就在那里 |
[13:23] | And I know you’ve been lying. | 我知道你一直在撒谎 |
[13:25] | – To protect you. – From what? | -我是为了保护你 -保护我什么 |
[13:26] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[13:29] | In the year before he died, | 在他死前一年 |
[13:31] | he started to say things that didn’t make any sense. | 他就开始说一些毫无意义的话 |
[13:33] | He was getting scary, so I made him go to a doctor. | 他越来越吓人 所以我让他去看医生 |
[13:37] | – Of course you did. – He was diagnosed with schizophrenia. | -当然了 -他被诊断患有精神分裂症 |
[13:41] | I tried to get him to go to therapy | 我试着让他接受治疗 |
[13:43] | and to take medication, but he wouldn’t listen. | 还有吃药 但他不听 |
[13:45] | Alma, he was doing experiments on you. | 阿尔玛 他在你身上做实验 |
[13:48] | I know. To help me. | 我知道 那是为了帮助我 |
[13:50] | – Help you what? – You wouldn’t understand. | -帮助你什么 -你不会明白的 |
[13:53] | You sound just like him. | 你这语气和他一模一样 |
[13:57] | I don’t want to make the same mistake that I made with your father. | 我不想再犯当初在你父亲身上犯过的错误 |
[14:02] | I don’t want to lose you, too. | 我不想连你也失去 |
[14:06] | I will not give up on you, Alma. | 我不会放弃你的 阿尔玛 |
[14:08] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[14:10] | You don’t need to worry about me. | 你不必担心我 |
[14:13] | And you don’t need to blame yourself for Dad. | 你不必为爸爸而自责 |
[14:16] | I mean, that wasn’t your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[14:19] | You just… | 你只是 |
[14:21] | You didn’t understand him. | 你不了解他 |
[14:23] | Alma, you need to come with me to this clinic. | 阿尔玛 你得跟我去诊所 |
[14:26] | Nope. I’m going to Mexico. | 不 我要去墨西哥 |
[14:28] | Alma! Alma, no! | 阿尔玛 阿尔玛 不 |
[14:33] | Alma! | 阿尔玛 |
[14:37] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[14:38] | Mom, don’t worry. | 妈妈 别担心 |
[14:41] | Dad and I fixed everything. | 爸爸和我弥补了一切 |
[14:43] | – We’re all going to be okay. – Alma, no. | -我们都会没事的 -阿尔玛 不 |
[15:42] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我就在附近 |
[15:44] | So I thought I’d say hi. | 所以我想来打个招呼 |
[15:47] | Mom told you to come? | 妈妈叫你来的 |
[15:49] | I am doing you a huge favor. | 我帮了你一个大忙 |
[15:51] | Mom’s out of control. | 妈妈都疯了 |
[15:55] | I got her to relax by promising to fly down | 我答应她飞过来确保你没事 |
[15:58] | and make sure that you’re okay. | 让她放心 |
[16:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:04] | I’m glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[16:09] | Did I ruin your honeymoon? | 我毁了你的蜜月吗 |
[16:11] | Nope, not a problem at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[16:14] | Did I not mention that this is the worst day of my entire life? | 我没说过这是我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[16:17] | And everything is going to hell? | 一切都变得很糟糕吗 |
[16:19] | Don’t think you mentioned that. | 好像没有 |
[16:22] | I told Reed everything. | 我把一切都告诉了里德 |
[16:24] | Yeah, I was feeling so connected to him | 嗯 我当时觉得和他很亲密 |
[16:26] | and I knew that he would love me no matter what I said, | 我知道无论我说什么他都会爱我 |
[16:28] | so I just had to tell him the truth. | 所以我不得不告诉他真相 |
[16:32] | – It didn’t go well. – Oh, God. | -结果并不顺利 -天哪 |
[16:35] | The Hollingsworth family lawyer’s | 霍林斯沃思的家庭律师 |
[16:36] | having the marriage annulled. | 申请婚姻无效 |
[16:39] | I have to return all of the wedding gifts tomorrow. | 我明天得把所有的结婚礼物都还回去 |
[16:41] | Oh, thank you for the six forks. | 谢谢你送我的六个叉子 |
[16:42] | They’re from Sam, too. | 山姆也有份 |
[16:44] | They’re nice. | 很好看啊 |
[16:48] | Here’s the good news. | 有个好消息 |
[16:51] | This whole reality is going to go away. | 整个现实都将消失 |
[16:54] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:58] | All we have to do is wait here tonight. | 我们今晚就在这里等着 |
[17:00] | Dad’s going to come back. | 爸爸会回来的 |
[17:03] | Everything will have changed. He’ll never have died. | 一切都会改变 他也没有死过 |
[17:07] | Our family will be normal. We won’t be broken people. | 我们家会回归正常 我们的人生也会完整 |
[17:11] | So all the stupid shit we’ve done in our lives… | 所以我们这辈子做的蠢事 |
[17:16] | it’ll just go away. | 都会消失 |
[17:21] | That’s nice. | 太好了 |
[17:32] | – There’s another one. – What? Damn, I missed it. | -又有一个 -什么 该死 我没看到 |
[17:36] | That’s like the fourth one. How do you keep missing it? | 这都第四个了 你怎么老是错过 |
[17:39] | Doesn’t matter. It’s a beautiful night. | 没关系 今晚很美啊 |
[18:04] | Dad didn’t come. | 爸爸没有来 |
[18:09] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:15] | Maybe his astral self just didn’t hold. | 也许他的细微身无法维持 |
[18:18] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[18:23] | There’s another explanation. | 还有另一种解释 |
[18:30] | So, what? | 什么 |
[18:34] | All this is just in my mind | 这一切都是我的幻觉 |
[18:36] | and I’m just a crazy woman everyone feels sorry for? | 我只是个疯女人 大家都在为我感到难过 |
[18:38] | It’s not like that. | 不是的 |
[18:40] | Don’t you want there to be more? | 你不希望人生能更精彩吗 |
[18:44] | Don’t you believe there has to be more? | 你不相信人生会更精彩吗 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. I mean, we’re sitting here | 我不知道 我们坐在这里 |
[18:48] | watching a beautiful sunrise on ancient ruins. | 在古老的废墟上观看美丽的日出 |
[18:52] | The trees… | 树木 |
[18:55] | …the birds… | 鸟儿 |
[18:58] | …the clouds… | 云彩 |
[19:01] | Real life is also pretty amazing. | 现实生活也很精彩 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[19:11] | I’m gonna help you through this. | 我会帮你渡过难关的 |
[19:14] | So is Mom. | 妈妈也会的 |
[19:18] | Let me take you home. | 我带你回家吧 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:29] | I just need a few minutes alone. | 我想一个人待一会 |
[19:33] | I know this sounds nuts, but… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但是 |
[19:36] | I just need to be sure Dad’s not going to come out of that cave. | 我只是想确认一下爸爸不会从那个山洞出来 |
[19:41] | I just gotta be totally sure before I… | 我只是想完全确认一下 |
[19:44] | leave all this behind. | 然后放下这一切 |
[19:47] | I’ll meet you in the car. | 我在车里等你 |
[19:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:54] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[19:57] | It’s why I know you’re crazy. | 所以我知道你疯了 |