时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The talent show fundraiser | 才艺秀募捐会 |
[00:04] | is the most important event of the season | 是这季度最重要的事 |
[00:06] | and I want us to fit in. | 我希望我们可以融入进来 |
[00:07] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我其实不知道自己来这儿干什么 |
[00:09] | – I’m Wanda. – Geraldine. | -我叫旺达 -我是杰拉丁 |
[00:11] | Wanda, can you read me? | 旺达 能收到吗 |
[00:12] | Something strange happened with Dottie. | 多蒂身上发生了奇怪的事 |
[00:15] | Well, something strange happened before that, too. | 在那之前也发生了奇怪的事 |
[00:17] | It’s hard to explain. | 我很难解释 |
[00:19] | It wasn’t so hard to fit in after all. | 搞好邻里关系也不是这么难呀 |
[00:22] | What is that? | 怎么了 |
[00:25] | No. | 不 |
[00:28] | – Is this really happening? – Yes, my love. | -这一切是真的吗 -是真的 亲爱的 |
[01:14] | ♪ WandaVision ♪ | ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[01:18] | ♪ WandaVision ♪ | ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[01:19] | ♪ We got something cooking ♪ | ♪ 我们在酝酿着 ♪ |
[01:21] | ♪ And it’s looking good ♪ | ♪ 美妙的东西 ♪ |
[01:22] | 主演 旺达·马克西莫夫 | |
[01:26] | ♪ We’ve got something cooking ♪ | ♪ 我们在酝酿着 ♪ |
[01:28] | ♪ And who knew we could ♪ | ♪ 我们知道我们行 ♪ |
[01:30] | 主演 幻视 | |
[01:33] | ♪ All great expectations Lead to complications ♪ | ♪ 所有远大愿景 都会带来麻烦 ♪ |
[01:39] | ♪ But it’s groovy and fun ♪ | ♪ 但这是如此丰富有趣 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ It’s me and it’s you ♪ | ♪ 是我是你 ♪ |
[01:44] | ♪ Together, one plus one ♪ | ♪ 在一起 一加一 ♪ |
[01:48] | ♪ Is more than two ♪ | ♪ 大于二 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ WandaVision ♪ | ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[01:54] | ♪ WandaVision ♪ | ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[01:56] | ♪ Some sudden surprises ♪ | ♪ 一些突然的惊喜 ♪ |
[01:59] | ♪ Come in all shapes and sizes ♪ | ♪ 什么状况都有 ♪ |
[02:02] | ♪ But it’s rainbows and sun ♪ | ♪ 但都是彩虹阳光 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ It’s you and it’s me ♪ | ♪ 是你是我 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ Together, one plus one is family ♪ | ♪ 在一起 一加一就是家庭 ♪ |
[02:12] | ♪ WandaVision ♪ | ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[02:12] | 旺达幻视[彩色版] 第三集 | |
[02:29] | Yep! Definitely pregnant. | 嗯 绝对怀了 |
[02:33] | Well, that much we figured. | 那我们已经猜到了 |
[02:35] | It’s just kinda taken us by surprise. | 就是让我们好意外 |
[02:37] | It’s just kinda suddenly. Quite suddenly, wasn’t it? | 很突然 非常突然 是吧 |
[02:39] | I mean, practically overnight. | 几乎是一夜之间就发生了 |
[02:40] | I mean… How did this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事的 |
[02:43] | You see, when a man and a woman | 当一个男人和一个女人 |
[02:47] | love each other very much… | 非常相爱时 |
[02:50] | Well, we’re just tickled pink, or blue. | 我们开心极了 也可能是蓝色 |
[02:55] | You’re at about four months now. Is that right? | 你快四个月了 是吧 |
[03:00] | I thought as much. | 我猜也是 |
[03:02] | We let the little ladies | 我们让女士们 |
[03:03] | keep tabs on their growing babies with fruit. | 用水果来记录宝宝的成长 |
[03:06] | Makes it simple for them. | 这样她们更好理解 |
[03:08] | At four months, the fetus is about as big as a pear. | 四个月时 胎儿像梨那么大 |
[03:11] | At five months, a papaya. Six, grapefruit. | 五个月时 像木瓜 六个月时 像西柚 |
[03:14] | Seven, pineapple. Eight, honeydew. | 七个月时 像菠萝 八个月时 像甜瓜 |
[03:19] | Hypothetically speaking, | 假设说 |
[03:20] | what size fruit would it be at, say, hmm, 12 hours? | 12个小时的该是多大的水果 |
[03:24] | Uh, pardon? 12 hours? | 什么 12小时 |
[03:25] | Well, I think this line of questioning is fruitless. | 我觉得这种问题是无果的 |
[03:28] | Well, hypothetically speaking, should we be concerned? | 就假设说 我们需要担心吗 |
[03:32] | Hypothetically speaking, | 假设说 |
[03:35] | every new father-to-be gets nervous. | 每个准新父亲都会紧张 |
[03:38] | Well, I have nerves of steel, | 我的神经可是钢制的 |
[03:39] | so there goes your theory, Mr. Doctor… | 你的理论不好使了 医生先生 |
[03:40] | Vision, why don’t you see the doctor out? | 幻视 你送医生出去吧 |
[03:43] | Good idea. Yes. | 好的 来吧 |
[03:45] | Thank you so much for dropping by, Dr. Nielson. | 非常感谢你来一趟 尼尔森医生 |
[03:50] | Well, I’m just glad you caught me in time. | 我很高兴你及时赶上了我还没出发 |
[03:52] | I’m taking the wife on vacation this afternoon. | 我今天下午就要带妻子去度假了 |
[03:55] | Have a nice holiday! Hey, Herb! | 祝你度假愉快 你好 赫 |
[03:56] | Hey, buddy! | 伙计 |
[03:57] | Listen, you can keep the news of Wanda’s… | 你能不能先别把旺达的事… |
[04:00] | You know, just between us because, uh, | 说出去 |
[04:03] | I don’t know, everything’s happening so quickly. | 我不知道 这一切发生得好快 |
[04:05] | We’d like to keep the news just in the family for right now. | 我们暂时不想告诉外人 |
[04:08] | Of course. Mum’s the word. | 当然 不会说的 |
[04:11] | I’m off. Bermuda, baby! | 我走了 百慕大哦 |
[04:13] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[04:20] | Hey, Herb! | 你好啊 赫 |
[04:21] | Think you might’ve taken the hedge-trimming | 我觉得你树篱 |
[04:23] | a little too far there, old chum. | 修过头了 伙计 |
[04:25] | So, I have. | 是啊 |
[04:27] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Don’t mention it. | 嗯 不客气 |
[04:38] | Strangest thing just happened outside with… | 刚刚外面发生了好奇怪的事 |
[04:41] | Whoa, Nelly! Have you gotten bigger? | 老天 你肚子是又大了吗 |
[04:44] | Have I? I can’t tell from this angle. | 是吗 我从这个角度看不出 |
[04:48] | I can’t wait… | 我等不及 |
[04:51] | …to be a proud papaya. | 做个骄傲的木瓜了 |
[05:05] | “Nesting, the overwhelming urge during pregnancy to clean, | “布置环境 怀孕期间 为新生儿清洁 |
[05:09] | organize, and prepare the home for the new baby.” | 整理 准备家园的难以克制的冲动” |
[05:11] | See? You’re an expert already. | 看 你这就像个专家了 |
[05:12] | We’ve got nothing to worry about. | 我们根本不必担心 |
[05:13] | Nothing to worry about outside of morning sickness, | 是不必担心 除了晨吐 |
[05:16] | mood swings, aching back and… | 情绪波动 背痛 还有… |
[05:18] | Feet. Darling, you should probably sit down. | 脚 亲爱的 你最好坐下 |
[05:20] | Don’t be silly. All I feel is excitement, happiness, and… | 别傻了 我就只觉得兴奋 快乐 |
[05:24] | Kicking? Already? | 踢了吗 这么快 |
[05:27] | Oh, it’s such a strange sensation. | 这感觉好奇怪 |
[05:29] | It’s kind of fluttery. | 有点让人躁动 |
[05:33] | Oh, did I do that? I didn’t mean to. | 那是我做的吗 我不是有意的 |
[05:36] | Oh. Uh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[05:38] | Hello, little fella. | 你好 小家伙 |
[05:41] | Well, if that was the first kick, | 如果那是第一踢 |
[05:43] | that puts you at about six months! | 那说明你现在是六个月了 |
[05:47] | Boy, oh, boy, I thought I had super speed. | 天啊 我还以为我速度快呢 |
[05:49] | I can’t keep up. Please don’t misinterpret. | 我都跟不上你 别误会 |
[05:52] | I can’t wait to meet you, little Billy. | 我等不及见到你了 小比利 |
[05:55] | – Billy? – Yeah. | -比利 -嗯 |
[05:56] | Well, I was thinking Tommy. | 我倒想起名叫汤米 |
[05:57] | Just a nice, classic, all-American name. | 很经典的美国好名字 |
[06:00] | Hmm, Tommy. Hmm, yeah. Yeah. | 汤米 嗯 |
[06:02] | Then there’s Billy, isn’t there? | 不过还有比利嘛 |
[06:03] | Named after William Shakespeare. | 威廉·莎士比亚的名字 |
[06:04] | “All the world’s a stage. | “世界是个舞台 |
[06:06] | All the men and women, merely players.” | 男人和女人不过是演员” |
[06:08] | Well, I guess there’s only one solution to this debate. | 那么这场辩论只有一个解决办法了 |
[06:11] | Hope for a girl. | 希望是个女孩 |
[06:18] | Well, we ought to decide soon. | 我们得快点决定了 |
[06:19] | I estimate the baby’s due… | 我估计宝宝的预产期是… |
[06:21] | It’s not a constant progression, assumingly logarithmic, | 进程不是常数列 如果是对数曲线 |
[06:24] | but were I to graph the fetal development thus far… | 如果我要为胎儿到目前的发育过程绘制图表 |
[06:27] | He’s gonna be here before you figure it out. | 你还没算出来时 他就出来了 |
[06:29] | – Nearest I can conclude is that Billy… – Tommy. | -我可以推测出比利… -是汤米 |
[06:34] | …is due Friday afternoon. | 会在周五下午出生 |
[06:36] | In three days? | 还有三天 |
[06:38] | Maybe I should sit down. | 也许我是该坐下来 |
[06:45] | I think we have an understanding. | 我觉得我们达成了共识 |
[06:48] | Start the clock. | 开始计时 |
[06:51] | Time. | 停 |
[06:53] | – Your personal best. – Yes! | -你的个人最佳记录 -太好了 |
[06:55] | We are nothing if not prepared. | 准备是最重要的 |
[06:59] | Darling? | 亲爱的 |
[07:01] | Do any of your books talk about this? | 你的书里有提到过这个吗 |
[07:03] | It’s not painful, but it’s strange. | 不疼 但是很奇怪 |
[07:07] | – A tightening sensation? – Yep, that’s it. | -一阵紧绷的感觉吗 -没错 |
[07:09] | Yes. Where was it, where was it? | 对 在哪里 在哪里 |
[07:11] | “Braxton Hicks contractions, also known as false labor, | “布拉克斯顿·希克斯宫缩 又名假宫缩 |
[07:15] | “Usually starts in the third trimester. | 通常开始于妊娠晚期 |
[07:18] | “Named after John Braxton Hicks in 1875.” | 在1875年以约翰·布拉克斯顿·希克斯命名” |
[07:20] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[07:22] | Sorry. Yes. Yes. Ooh! Excellent! | 抱歉 好好好 太好了 |
[07:26] | Gives us a chance to work on our breathing exercises. | 我们正好趁此机会复习我们的呼吸训练 |
[07:29] | It should go like this. | 应该这样 |
[07:36] | Yeah, it’s not working. I can still feel it. | 没有用 我依然能感觉到 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:42] | – What the… What the Dickens? – What’s happening now? | -这…这是怎么回事 -现在又怎么了 |
[07:45] | Let’s abandon the kitchen. | 赶紧放弃厨房吧 |
[07:55] | It stopped. | 停下了 |
[07:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:59] | I’ll go check on the neighbors. | 我去看看邻居们的情况先 |
[08:01] | Yes. | 好 |
[08:05] | Phil? | 菲尔 |
[08:07] | Do these earrings make me look fat? | 我戴这对耳环显胖吗 |
[08:11] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[08:15] | It appears that the whole block is out. | 好像整个街区都没电了 |
[08:17] | Oh, and that was just a fake contraction. | 这还只是假宫缩 |
[08:20] | Who knows what will happen when the real thing starts. | 等真宫缩时 天知道会发生什么 |
[08:24] | Do you think they know it’s my fault? | 你觉得他们知道这是我的错吗 |
[08:26] | Our neighbors? | 我们的邻居们吗 |
[08:27] | Well, yes, with all the close calls we’ve been having, | 是啊 我们几次险些露馅 |
[08:30] | it seems the people of Westview | 西景的居民们好像 |
[08:31] | are always on the verge of discovering our secret. | 一直都处于快发现我们秘密的状态中 |
[08:36] | Yes, I know what you mean. | 嗯 我懂你的意思 |
[08:41] | But it’s more than that, isn’t it? | 但还不仅如此 对吗 |
[08:46] | Mr. And Mrs. Hart, dinner. | 哈特夫妇 那顿晚餐时 |
[08:50] | Outside with Herb. | 刚刚在外面跟赫说话时 |
[08:56] | I think something’s wrong here, Wanda. | 我觉得这里有些不对劲 旺达 |
[09:03] | Yes, I know what you mean. | 嗯 我懂你的意思 |
[09:06] | The truth is, we are in unchartered waters | 事实就是 我们现在身处未知领域 |
[09:11] | and you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[09:13] | I’m anxious, too. | 我也很焦虑 |
[09:15] | We just don’t know what to expect. | 我们只是不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[09:17] | Nope. | 没错 |
[09:18] | Will the baby be human or Synthezoid? | 这个孩子会是人类 还是合成人 |
[09:22] | A bit of both? | 还是说两者皆是 |
[09:24] | If he’s anything like his ma, Billy will be perfect. | 如果他像妈妈,那比利肯定很完美 |
[09:29] | You mean Tommy. | 你是说汤米 |
[09:33] | Oh, no, darling, are you all right? | 不 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[09:34] | – This is a real one! – What? | -这次是真格的 -什么 |
[09:36] | I thought you said Friday afternoon! | 你不是说周五下午吗 |
[09:38] | Well, I didn’t consider that the timings | 我没想到这个图表里 |
[09:40] | between developmental benchmarks could be quite random! | 发育阶段的时间间隔这么随意 |
[10:04] | Better. | 好多了 |
[10:06] | Yes, darling, thank you, it’s passing. | 是的 亲爱的 谢谢你 过去了 |
[10:11] | Vis… | 小幻 |
[10:13] | Yes, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[10:14] | I think my water just broke. | 我觉得我的羊水刚刚破了 |
[10:16] | Yes, dear. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[10:24] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[10:26] | Sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[10:33] | Do you need a break? | 你需要休息一下吗 |
[10:35] | You read my mind. | 你简直能看穿我的想法 |
[10:36] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:40] | Escape to a world all your own, | 逃离到一个属于你自己的世界中 |
[10:43] | where your problems float away. | 你的麻烦全都离你远去 |
[10:46] | When you wanna get away, | 当你想要逃离 |
[10:48] | but you don’t wanna go anywhere. | 但却不想去任何地方时 |
[10:53] | Hydra Soak, find the goddess within. | 九头蛇皂 寻找内心的女神 |
[10:58] | Well, I was just reading about the advantages of water birth. | 我刚刚正好读到水中生产的好处 |
[11:06] | Oh, thank goodness. | 感谢上帝 |
[11:08] | Let me help you up, dear. There you go. | 我扶你起来 亲爱的 来吧 |
[11:12] | What a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[11:21] | Oh, that’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[11:25] | Darling, do you think it’s time to… | 亲爱的 你觉得现在该… |
[11:27] | – Call the doctor? – Yeah. | -叫医生吗 -是的 |
[11:28] | Yes, I do, dear. | 我觉得没错 亲爱的 |
[11:30] | Damn, the phones are down, too. | 该死 电话也坏了 |
[11:31] | I better run. | 我最好赶紧跑着去 |
[11:33] | Except, he might have already left for vacation. | 但是他可能已经去度假了 |
[11:35] | Where? At a time like this? | 去哪里 这种时候还去吗 |
[11:38] | Well, in fairness, darling, | 说句公道话 亲爱的 |
[11:39] | the baby is approximately nine months early. | 这孩子早产了大约九个月 |
[11:42] | I better leg it. | 我最好赶紧跑了 |
[11:43] | You’ll be all right here? | 你一个人没事吧 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:13] | Oh, shoot. | 糟了 |
[12:22] | Wanda, what’s up? | 旺达 你好吗 |
[12:26] | It’s 75 degrees out. | 现在外面有23度呢 |
[12:27] | You’re making a fashion statement? | 你穿成这样是什么潮流吗 |
[12:29] | Hi, Geraldine. You know, now is not really a good time. | 杰拉丁 我现在不方便接待你 |
[12:32] | No, no, no, it’s foxy. | 不不不 很时髦 |
[12:34] | You’ll have to let me borrow it sometime. | 什么时候也借我穿穿 |
[12:35] | But first, I gotta borrow a bucket. | 但我得先找你借个桶 |
[12:38] | Not to wear, to use. | 不是穿的 是用的 |
[12:40] | Somehow, all the pipes in my ceiling | 不知道为什么 我家天花板上的水管 |
[12:42] | burst at once and I gotta bail myself out. | 突然全部都炸了 我得赶紧想想办法 |
[12:44] | All right, sure. | 是啊是啊 |
[12:46] | Just stay right there. | 待在那儿 不要动 |
[12:48] | I think I might have a bucket in the kitchen. | 我厨房里好像有个桶 |
[12:50] | Okay, then. | 那好啊 |
[12:53] | I think it’s just here under the sink! | 好像就在水池下面 |
[12:59] | Are you all right in there? | 你那边没事吧 |
[13:02] | Yes, I am just looking. | 没事 我就是在找 |
[13:08] | I’ll come help. | 我来帮你 |
[13:10] | No! I mean, no thank you. | 不 不用了 谢谢你 |
[13:17] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[13:19] | Would you look at that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[13:20] | What? | 什么 |
[13:21] | Fruit. Wanda! Thank you. | 水果 旺达 谢谢 |
[13:26] | Yummy. | 好吃 |
[13:29] | Well, good luck with the leak. | 祝你早点修好漏水 |
[13:31] | Oh, that… Oh! Say, Wanda, I’ve got a question for you. | 那个…旺达 我想问你 |
[13:36] | You know how I’ve been working that temp job, right? | 你知道我在打零工吧 |
[13:39] | Well, my boss, Mr. Haddox, he was going crazy yesterday… | 我老板哈迪克斯先生 昨天他疯了 |
[13:46] | Oh, look at me going on and on | 我可真是的 说个没完 |
[13:48] | like you got all the time in the world. | 好像你有多闲似的 |
[13:49] | – Let me go on and get out… – Wait. No. | -我这就出去… -等等 不 |
[13:51] | – Tell me about the temp job. – Oh, that’s my girl. | -给我讲讲你打零工的事 -这才对嘛 |
[13:54] | So, yesterday my boss, Mr. Haddox, | 昨天 我老板哈迪克斯先生 |
[13:58] | was going crazy working on the slogan | 琢磨新款早餐麦片的宣传口号 |
[14:00] | for a new breakfast cereal. | 简直要想破头了 |
[14:01] | You know, the one with the little marshmallow Moonmen? | 就是有棉花糖登月小人儿的那款 |
[14:06] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, those. | 对对对 就是那个 |
[14:08] | So, it’s 10 minutes before the big presentation, | 还有10分钟就要正式上台展示了 |
[14:12] | and Mr. Haddox has got nothin’. | 哈迪克斯先生依然一筹莫展 |
[14:15] | Nothin’, that is, | 一筹莫展 |
[14:16] | except the worst case of hiccups I ever did see. | 但是我从没见他打嗝这么严重过 |
[14:21] | Oh, Wanda. He couldn’t get out one word, | 旺达 他一个词都说不出来 |
[14:24] | let alone a whole pitch. | 更别提跟人推销了 |
[14:26] | So I’m tryin’ every trick in the book to help this poor man. | 我试遍了各种办法 想帮他停下来 |
[14:31] | I’m hidin’ behind filing cabinets | 我藏在档案柜后面 |
[14:33] | and jumpin’ out when he least expects it, like, boom! | 在他最没防备的时候跳出来 砰 |
[14:38] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[14:41] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[14:43] | – Did you hear that? – No. | -你听到了吗 -没有 |
[14:46] | It was like a chattering sound, like… | 像是咔哒咔哒的声音 像… |
[14:50] | Like a… | 像这样 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:53] | That’s my new ice maker built right into the fridge. | 那是我冰箱内置的新制冰机 |
[15:02] | You’re fancy. So now, at this point, | 你真潮啊 那时候 |
[15:06] | I am helping Mr. Haddox do a handstand under the water cooler… | 我帮哈迪克斯先生在饮水机下倒立 |
[15:10] | because, you know, | 因为 |
[15:11] | why not try a little upside down, drink those hiccups away. | 试试倒立 也许会把嗝压下去 |
[15:15] | And wouldn’t you know it, in that moment, in walks the client. | 你肯定想不到 就在那时 客户走了进来 |
[15:19] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[15:21] | Oh, yes. Oh, yes. But you know me, Wanda, | 是啊 但你了解我的 旺达 |
[15:23] | I keeps my cool, no matter what’s goin’ down. | 不管发生什么 我都沉着冷静 |
[15:26] | So I look at the client, | 所以我看着客户 |
[15:27] | and I look at Mr. Haddox’s feet floating in the air next to me, | 我看着我旁边哈迪克斯先生双脚举在半空中 |
[15:32] | and I look back at the client, and I say, | 我再回头看客户 说道 |
[15:34] | “Gravity Os, launch into your day, the right way.” | “零重力麦片 让你以发射正姿进入新的一天” |
[15:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:44] | Yes, and that’s exactly what Mr. Haddox said | 哈迪克斯先生也对我说了这句话 |
[15:47] | right before he told me to clean out my desk. | 然后他叫我把桌子清干净 |
[15:50] | Oh, no, Geraldine. | 不 杰拉丁 |
[15:52] | He didn’t fire you. | 他不是炒了你吧 |
[15:53] | Oh, sugar. | 不 宝贝 |
[15:55] | He hired me. | 他是雇了我 |
[15:58] | Oh, Wanda! I landed a promotion. | 旺达 我升职了 |
[16:01] | And now that I’ve gone all corporate, | 现在我是大公司白领了 |
[16:03] | I need some office supplies. | 需要些办公用品 |
[16:04] | Which brings me to my question. | 这就引出了我的问题 |
[16:06] | Do y’all still keep those in your spare room? | 你们空房里还留着那些办公用品吗 |
[16:08] | Because I was hoping you wouldn’t mind | 因为我指望你不会介意 |
[16:10] | – sharing with your good friend. – Wait. Wait. | -和你的好朋友分享呢 -等一下 |
[16:15] | Is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的那东西吗 |
[16:16] | Oh, a stork, yes, I can explain. | 没错 是一只鹳 我能解释 |
[16:19] | No! The crib. | 不 我是指摇篮 |
[16:24] | It’s coming. Oh. The baby’s coming. | 出来了 宝宝要出来了 |
[16:26] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[16:31] | Bermuda awaits | 百慕大在等着我 |
[16:33] | and my car decides to poop out right at this moment. | 偏偏在这节骨眼我的车坏了 |
[16:39] | Whoa. Mr. Vision? What, is everything okay with the wife? | 幻视先生 怎么了 你妻子没事吧 |
[16:43] | Yes. So long as we hurry. | 没事 只要我们抓紧 |
[16:48] | But, Stan! | 可是 斯坦 |
[16:50] | What about my brand-new two-piece? | 我还买了全新的两件式泳衣呢 |
[16:53] | Okay, Wanda. | 好了 旺达 |
[16:54] | Now, let’s get you comfortable. Okay? | 先让你舒舒服服地躺下 |
[16:57] | I think I’m gonna lay down right here. | 我就躺在这里好了 |
[16:59] | – Okay. – Vision ran to get the doctor. | -好 -幻视跑去找医生了 |
[17:00] | He’ll be back soon. | 他很快就回来 |
[17:01] | No, no, there’s not enough time for that. | 不 时间不够了 |
[17:04] | Relax. Relax. | 放松 放松 |
[17:06] | You know your breathing, right? | 你知道怎么控制呼吸吧 |
[17:08] | Wanda, I can’t hear you. | 旺达 我听不见 |
[17:18] | I may be late to the party, | 虽然我来得比较晚 |
[17:20] | but I imagine there is a logical explanation for this. | 但我猜这种情况应该是合理的吧 |
[17:23] | It’s all perfectly natural! | 这一切都正常得很 |
[17:25] | Hey, you’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[17:26] | You’re doing great. Look at me. Look at me. | 你做得很好 看着我 看着我 |
[17:29] | Come on. | 跟我做 |
[17:32] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[17:33] | Yes, you can. | 你当然可以 |
[17:35] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 真的 |
[17:36] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[17:38] | Yes, you can. You can do this. | 你能 你一定能做到 |
[17:42] | It’s time to start pushing. | 该开始用力了 |
[17:44] | You ready? You’re ready. You’re ready. | 你准备好了吗 你准备好了 准备好了 |
[17:46] | Push. Push, Wanda. Push! | 用力 用力 旺达 用力 |
[17:51] | Push! That a girl. | 用力 好样的 |
[18:06] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[18:18] | Oh, he’s perfect. | 他真完美 |
[18:23] | Oh, no. I missed it. | 不 我错过了 |
[18:30] | Hey, Doc, why don’t you help me out in the kitchen there? | 医生 能不能来厨房帮我一下 |
[18:34] | We went so fast, it was like we were flying. | 我们走得太快了 就像是在飞一样 |
[18:40] | Well done, Wanda. | 你太棒了 旺达 |
[18:47] | Well, don’t you wanna meet your son as yourself? | 你想不想用自己的面目看看你的儿子 |
[18:59] | Ooh. You’re strong. | 你很强壮 |
[19:03] | Hello there, little Tommy. | 你好呀 小汤米 |
[19:08] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[19:11] | Yes, Tommy. | 对 汤米 |
[19:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:19] | Good heavens! | 我的天 |
[19:23] | There’s another baby coming. | 还有另一个宝宝 |
[19:24] | Billy? | 比利 |
[19:25] | Wanda, push! Push! | 旺达 用力 用力 |
[19:34] | Twenty fingers and 20 toes. | 两双手两双脚 |
[19:37] | You’ve got two healthy baby boys on your hands. | 你们生下了两个非常健康的男孩 |
[19:41] | – Thank you, Doctor. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 医生 -没事 |
[19:42] | All in a day’s work. | 常规操作 |
[19:43] | And thank you for your assistance, young lady. | 也谢谢你的帮助 女士 |
[19:47] | I think you might have what it takes to be a nurse. | 我觉得你很有做护士的天赋 |
[19:52] | Allow me to walk you out, Doctor. | 我送你出去吧 医生 |
[19:54] | Oh, all right. As long as we actually walk this time. | 好的 只要这次我们用走的 |
[19:59] | Come. | 走吧 |
[20:04] | I do owe you a debt of gratitude. | 我欠你一个大人情 |
[20:08] | Well, Dr. Nielson, | 尼尔森医生 |
[20:10] | I hope you’re still able to make your trip. | 希望你还能赶上你的旅行 |
[20:13] | Ah, yes, my trip. | 对了 我的旅行 |
[20:15] | I don’t think we’ll get away after all. | 我觉得我们可能去不了了 |
[20:18] | Small towns, you know. So hard to… | 这是个小城镇 你懂得 很难… |
[20:23] | Escape. | 逃离 |
[20:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:32] | What is she doing in there? | 她在里面干什么呢 |
[20:34] | – I don’t know. – Howdy! | -我不知道 -你好啊 |
[20:34] | – Hey! Agnes. – Howdy! | -你好 艾格妮丝 -你好 |
[20:37] | Did you see her go inside? | 你看见她进去了吗 |
[20:39] | She went right in. | 她进去了 |
[20:40] | And her tummy was… Did Geraldine… | 她的肚子 杰拉丁是不是 |
[20:43] | Remarkable day we’re having, no? | 今天可真是太神奇了 对吧 |
[20:45] | – That’s fine. – Did you lose power, too? | -没事 -你们家也停电了吗 |
[20:48] | Oh, sure did. | 是呀 |
[20:49] | But Ralph looks better in the dark, so I’m not complaining. | 但拉夫在黑暗里看起来更帅 所以没关系 |
[20:53] | Hi, Herb. | 你好 赫 |
[20:55] | Hey, buddy. | 你好啊 伙计 |
[20:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | Well, I’ll get back to Wanda. | 我要回去找旺达了 |
[21:03] | Vision. | 幻视 |
[21:06] | Is Geraldine inside with Wanda? | 杰拉丁是不是跟旺达在里面 |
[21:10] | Yes. Why? | 是 怎么了 |
[21:12] | You’re such a strong lady. | 你真是太坚强了 |
[21:15] | Can you believe it? Twins! | 真是不敢相信 双胞胎 |
[21:24] | I’m a twin. | 我也是双胞胎 |
[21:28] | I had a brother. | 我曾经也有一个哥哥 |
[21:31] | His name was Pietro. | 他叫皮特 |
[22:03] | He was killed by Ultron, wasn’t he? | 他是被奥创杀死的 对吗 |
[22:12] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[22:13] | She’s new to town. Brand-new. | 她是才来到镇上的 是个新人 |
[22:16] | There’s no family. | 她没有家人 |
[22:19] | No husband. | 没有丈夫 |
[22:21] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with that. | 这也没什么不对吧 |
[22:26] | No home. | 也没有家 |
[22:30] | What? | 什么 |
[22:35] | What did you say just now? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[22:42] | I said, Wanda, | 我说 旺达 |
[22:46] | you’re such a strong lady. | 你真是太坚强了 |
[22:48] | Should I say it one more time for good measure? | 我应该再多夸你一次吗 |
[22:51] | No. | 不 |
[22:54] | What did you say about Pietro? | 你刚刚说皮特什么 |
[22:57] | Pietro? | 皮特 |
[23:04] | Hey, I’ll take a shift rocking the babies. | 我来替你摇一会儿宝宝们吧 |
[23:05] | No, I think you should leave. | 不 我觉得你应该离开了 |
[23:07] | Oh, Wanda, don’t be like that. | 旺达 别这样 |
[23:11] | What do you mean, she has no home? | 什么叫她没有家 |
[23:14] | She came here because… | 她来这儿是因为 |
[23:18] | She came here because… | 她来这儿是因为 |
[23:23] | She came here because we’re all… | 她来这儿是因为我们都 |
[23:25] | She came here because we’re all what? | 她来这儿是因为我们都什么 |
[23:26] | What’re you trying to tell me? | 你到底想跟我说什么 |
[23:28] | – What is that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[23:30] | That. | 那个 |
[23:35] | That symbol. | 那个标志 |
[23:38] | I, uh… I… | 我 我 |
[23:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:44] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[23:45] | She came here because we’re all… | 她来这儿是因为我们都 |
[23:46] | Stop it! | 闭嘴 |
[23:50] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:55] | Wanda… | 旺达 |
[23:59] | I… | 我 |
[24:03] | I… | 我 |
[24:04] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[24:08] | Well, I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[24:12] | That macrame’s not gonna hitch itself. | 我还得回去绣流苏花边呢 |
[24:19] | Herb? | 赫 |
[24:24] | Catch you on the flip side, Vision. | 幻视 回头见 |
[24:34] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[24:40] | Where’s Geraldine? | 杰拉丁在哪 |
[24:42] | Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home. | 她走了 亲爱的 她急着回家去 |
[24:54] | 欢迎来到 西景 |