| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | I’m Wanda. | 我叫旺达 | 
| [00:04] | I’m, uh… Geraldine. | 我是杰拉丁 | 
| [00:07] | – Wanda. Wanda? – Who is that? | -旺达 旺达 -那是谁 | 
| [00:10] | You’ve got two healthy baby boys on your hands. | 你们生下了两个非常健康的男孩 | 
| [00:14] | Is Geraldine inside with Wanda? | 杰拉丁是不是跟旺达在里面 | 
| [00:16] | Can you believe it? Twins! | 真是不敢相信 双胞胎 | 
| [00:18] | She’s new to town. | 她是才来到镇上的 | 
| [00:19] | – No home. – What do you mean, she has no home? | -没有家 -什么叫她没有家 | 
| [00:22] | She came here because we’re all… | 她来这儿是因为我们都 | 
| [00:23] | She came here because we’re all what? | 她来这儿是因为我们都什么 | 
| [00:25] | What is that symbol? | 那个标志是什么 | 
| [00:28] | – Wanda. – No. | -旺达 -不 | 
| [00:31] | I think you should leave. | 我觉得你应该离开了 | 
| [00:47] | – No, I can’t. I can’t leave Monica.- Mom? | -不 我不能 我不能丢下莫妮卡 -妈妈 | 
| [00:49] | It’s okay, I can stay with Grandma and… | 妈妈 没事 我可以去外婆家住 | 
| [00:52] | I can’t leave. | 我不能去 | 
| [00:53] | Maybe I’ll build a spaceship. | 或许我可以建艘飞船 | 
| [00:55] | I wanna be an aircraft pilot. | 我想做个飞行员 | 
| [00:56] | When they were handing out kids they gave her the toughest one. | 天上发孩子时 给了她最坚强的一个 | 
| [01:00] | Lieutenant Trouble. | 捣蛋中尉 | 
| [01:15] | Somebody help! | 帮帮忙 | 
| [01:23] | – Excuse me… – They’re all coming back. | -不好意思 -他们都在重新出现 | 
| [01:24] | We don’t have the capacity. | 我们忙不过来 | 
| [01:29] | Excuse me. I’m looking for a patient. In room 104… | 不好意思 我在找一位病人 104房 | 
| [01:31] | – Who, my wife? Do you have a phone? – No. | -谁 我妻子吗 你有手机吗 -没有 | 
| [01:33] | I have to call my wife. | 我得联系我妻子 | 
| [01:37] | Watch out! | 小心 | 
| [01:41] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 | 
| [01:41] | – Are you okay? You okay? Take it… – I got him. I got him | -你没事吧 慢慢来 -我来吧 | 
| [01:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [01:46] | Excuse me. I’m looking for a patient in room number 104. | 不好意思 我在找104房的一位病人 | 
| [01:48] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 | 
| [01:57] | – Monica? – Oh, Dr. Harley, thank God! | -莫妮卡 -哈里医生 谢天谢地 | 
| [01:59] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 | 
| [02:00] | – Uh, I was… – Where did you go? | -我刚刚… -你去哪了 | 
| [02:03] | Well, in her room since she came back from the surgery. | 她手术结束后 我就一直在她房里 | 
| [02:05] | I mean, I might’ve have fallen asleep, | 我可能睡着了 | 
| [02:07] | but no longer than 20 minutes. | 但也就20分钟吧 | 
| [02:09] | Dr. Harley, where’s my mom? | 哈里医生 我妈妈在哪 | 
| [02:11] | Your mom, she died, honey. | 你妈妈死了 亲爱的 | 
| [02:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [02:17] | No. No, no, no, no, you’re mistaken. | 不 不不 你错了 | 
| [02:19] | My mother… The procedure went well. | 我妈妈…手术很顺利 | 
| [02:22] | You said so yourself. Clean margins. | 你自己也说了 风险极低 | 
| [02:24] | You’re discharging her today. | 你今天本打算让她出院的 | 
| [02:26] | The cancer came back. | 癌症后来复发了 | 
| [02:28] | Okay, stop, stop. No, you’re… My mom is Maria Rambeau. | 好吧 打住 我妈妈是玛利亚·兰博 | 
| [02:32] | Look it up. I mean… | 去查查看 | 
| [02:33] | – Look it up. “Maria Rambeau.” – Monica, | -查查看 “玛利亚·兰博” -莫妮卡 | 
| [02:35] | I don’t understand what’s happening, | 我不明白发生了什么 | 
| [02:36] | but you need to listen to me. | 但你得听好 | 
| [02:38] | Maria died three years ago. | 玛利亚三年前去世了 | 
| [02:41] | – Three? No. No. No, no… – Which was two years after you… | -三 不 不 -就在那两年之前你… | 
| [02:46] | After I what? | 我怎么了 | 
| [02:49] | After I what? | 我怎么了 | 
| [02:51] | After you disappeared. | 你消失了 | 
| [03:53] | Ma’am? Over here, please. | 女士 这边来 | 
| [03:57] | Hi, good morning. I work here, and… | 早上好 我在这里工作 | 
| [03:59] | If you did, your badge would work, wouldn’t it? | 如果真是这样 你的徽章就不该不好用了 | 
| [04:02] | Right. Um… | 是啊 | 
| [04:04] | – I have a meeting with… – You know who this is? | -我约好了见… -你知道这是谁吗 | 
| [04:06] | …this guy. | …他 | 
| [04:08] | Captain Monica Rambeau. | 莫妮卡·兰博上尉 | 
| [04:09] | Director Tyler Hayward. | 泰勒·海沃德局长 | 
| [04:11] | Acting Director. You haven’t aged a day. | 代理局长 你一天都没老 | 
| [04:14] | And you look old as hell. | 你老得不像样 | 
| [04:17] | Come on, let’s catch you up. | 来吧 给你说说情况 | 
| [04:25] | It’s been three weeks and you’re the first to report. | 已经三周了 你是第一个来报告的 | 
| [04:29] | Can’t say I’m surprised, Captain. | 我并不意外 上尉 | 
| [04:31] | How are the numbers for the astronaut training program? | 航天员训练项目的人员怎么样了 | 
| [04:33] | Dismal. Lost half my personnel in The Blip | 不妙 “闪烁”让我失去了半数人员 | 
| [04:36] | and half of those remaining have lost their nerve. | 剩下的一半也吓破了胆 | 
| [04:39] | The program hasn’t been | 项目跟有你在时 | 
| [04:40] | the same since you’ve been up there, Rambeau. | 可大不一样了 兰博 | 
| [04:42] | Shifted away from manned missions | 重心从载人任务 | 
| [04:44] | and refocused on robotics, nanotech, AI. | 移向了机器人 纳米科技 人工智能 | 
| [04:48] | Sentient Weapons, like it says on the door. | 有知觉武器 像门口写的那样 | 
| [04:50] | It also says “Observation and Response” on that door, | 门口还写了”观察和响应” | 
| [04:53] | not “Creation.” | 而不是”创造” | 
| [04:55] | World’s not the same as you left it. | 世界跟你走之前不一样了 | 
| [04:58] | Space is now full of unexpected threats. | 太空现在满是难料的威胁 | 
| [05:01] | Always was full of threats. And allies. | 一向如此 到处有威胁 有盟友 | 
| [05:08] | Listen, Monica, I just wanna | 听着 莫妮卡 我想承认 | 
| [05:09] | acknowledge the awkwardness of the situation. | 情况非常尴尬 | 
| [05:13] | I know S.W.O.R.D.’s your home. | 我知道天剑局是你的家 | 
| [05:15] | Your mom built this place from the ground up. | 你妈妈从零建立起了这里 | 
| [05:17] | You grew up here. | 你在这里长大 | 
| [05:19] | You should’ve been here to help name the replacement. | 你本该参与选定接替者的 | 
| [05:21] | You were the obvious choice. | 你是不二人选 | 
| [05:23] | – I was the only choice. – I wasn’t gonna say it. | -我是唯一人选 -我没打算那么说的 | 
| [05:26] | Look, Tyler, you know the job you have to do. | 泰勒 你清楚你要做什么工作 | 
| [05:29] | I’m here to do mine. | 我要来做我的 | 
| [05:31] | Let’s get you back out there. | 让你投入实地工作吧 | 
| [05:38] | The FBI is in a tizzy | 联调局因为一起 | 
| [05:39] | over a missing persons case up in Jersey… | 新泽西州的失踪人口案非常慌张 | 
| [05:42] | – “Missing persons”? – I know. But they have requested use | -“失踪人口” -是啊 但他们要求使用 | 
| [05:45] | of one of our imaging drones, and I need a chaperone. | 我们的成像无人机 我需要位陪同 | 
| [05:49] | Tyler, drones usually chaperone me. | 泰勒 一般是无人机陪同我 | 
| [05:52] | – I get it. – Look, if this is because of… | -我理解 -如果这是因为 | 
| [05:55] | You don’t have to worry about me. I’m good. | 你不必担心我 我很好 | 
| [05:59] | There’s no easy way to say this, but you’re grounded. | 这话没法委婉地说 但你被限制外出了 | 
| [06:03] | – I’m sorry, what? – Terrestrial missions only. | -什么 -仅能执行地球任务 | 
| [06:06] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑呢 | 
| [06:07] | For how long? Whose protocol is this? | 多久 这是谁定的规章 | 
| [06:11] | Your mother’s. | 你妈妈 | 
| [06:12] | She implemented guidelines | 她颁布了针对 | 
| [06:14] | in the event vanished personnel ever returned. | 失踪人口回归后的应对指导方针 | 
| [06:18] | Look, I know it’s a raw deal, but there is one positive takeaway. | 我知道这不公平 但还有一个好处 | 
| [06:23] | – What’s that? – She believed you’d come back. | -什么 -她相信你终会回来 | 
| [06:28] | You’d be doing me a big favor with this FBI thing, | 如果你去办联调局的案子就是帮我们大忙 | 
| [06:30] | – but if you need more time… – No. | -但如果你还需要时间 -不 | 
| [06:33] | – No. I’m good to go. – Excellent. | -不 我可以去 -太好了 | 
| [06:38] | Keep me updated, Captain. | 有事通知我 上尉 | 
| [06:50] | 欢迎来到 新泽西州 | |
| [07:10] | Okay. No problem. | 好 没问题 | 
| [07:16] | James E. Woo, FBI. | 詹姆斯·E·吴 联调局 | 
| [07:20] | Monica Rambeau, S.W.O.R.D. | 莫妮卡·兰博 天剑局 | 
| [07:23] | What’s the story here, Agent Woo? | 怎么回事 吴探员 | 
| [07:25] | I’ve got a witness set up down the road in Westview, | 我在西景镇有一名证人 | 
| [07:27] | and this morning, it looked like he flew the coop. | 今天早上 他好像逃走了 | 
| [07:29] | Your missing person is in the Witness Protection Program? | 你失踪的这个人是证人保护计划里的 | 
| [07:32] | I have contacted known associates, relatives… | 我已经联系了此人的朋友 亲戚… | 
| [07:35] | And let me guess, none of them have seen him either? | 我猜猜 他们也都没见到过他 | 
| [07:38] | No. None of them have ever heard of him. | 不 他们根本不知道这号人 | 
| [07:42] | Something seemed hanky to me, | 我觉得事情有些不对劲 | 
| [07:43] | so I took the first flight out of Oakland | 于是就买了从奥克兰起飞的第一架飞机 | 
| [07:45] | to interface with local law enforcement, | 找当地的执法部门询问情况 | 
| [07:47] | which is when I encountered a new wrinkle. | 结果发现了新的情况 | 
| [07:50] | What is that? | 什么情况 | 
| [07:55] | Here we go. | 来吧 | 
| [07:56] | Pardon me, Sheriff. | 抱歉 警长 | 
| [07:57] | Would you mind repeating | 你能再和我同事 | 
| [07:57] | your claim about Westview to my colleague here? | 说一遍西景的情况吗 | 
| [08:01] | No such place. | 根本不存在 | 
| [08:03] | You’re saying the town of Westview, New Jersey, | 你是说新泽西州的西景镇 | 
| [08:08] | doesn’t exist? | 根本不存在吗 | 
| [08:09] | It’s what I keep telling your G-Man here, but he won’t listen. | 我跟你的这位探员说了好几遍了 他就是不听 | 
| [08:14] | I see. And, um, I’m sorry, what town are you from? | 我明白了 很抱歉 你是哪个镇子的人 | 
| [08:18] | Eastview. | 东景 | 
| [08:21] | Thank you, Sheriff. | 谢谢你 治安官 | 
| [08:22] | I’ll reach out if we need any further assistance. | 如果我还有需要 会联系你的 | 
| [08:26] | I, uh, pulled phone numbers for all the residents. | 我调取了镇上所有居民的号码 | 
| [08:28] | I’m only through the Ds, but so far I got Diddly Squat. | 现在才看到D开头的 但目前一个都没查到 | 
| [08:32] | So you can’t reach anyone inside | 那么你联系不到里面的人 | 
| [08:34] | and everyone on the outside has some sort of selective amnesia? | 外面的人好像也得了什么选择性遗忘症 | 
| [08:38] | This isn’t a missing person’s case, | 这不是什么失踪人口案 | 
| [08:39] | Captain Rambeau, it’s a missing town. | 兰博上尉 是一个失踪的小镇 | 
| [08:42] | Population 3,892. | 3892人 | 
| [08:43] | 欢迎来到西景 家园由你创造 | |
| [08:46] | Why haven’t you gone inside to investigate? | 你为什么不进去调查 | 
| [08:49] | ‘Cause it doesn’t want me to. | 因为它不想让我进去 | 
| [08:52] | You can feel it too, can’t you? | 你也能感觉到 对吗 | 
| [08:56] | Nobody’s supposed to go in. | 任何人都不准进去 | 
| [09:19] | – What about you? – Me? | -那你呢 -我吗 | 
| [09:22] | Well, I’m from Bakersfield, originally. | 我原本是贝克斯菲尔德的 | 
| [09:24] | Growin’ up, other kids had Michael Jordan posters on their walls, | 我在那里长大 其他小孩墙上都贴迈克尔·乔丹 | 
| [09:27] | but I had Eliot Ness. | 我贴的是艾略特·尼斯 | 
| [09:29] | No, no, no, no. I mean, | 不不不 我是说 | 
| [09:31] | why is it that you have an awareness of Westview? | 你为什么知道西景的存在 | 
| [09:35] | Or me, for that matter? | 这么说的话 还有我 | 
| [09:38] | Is it because we are outside of a certain radius, | 是因为我们是在特定范围外吗 | 
| [09:40] | or maybe because we don’t have a personal connection? | 还是说因为我们和这里的人没有人际关系 | 
| [09:48] | – Wait, where’d it go? – It was right there. | -等等 它飞到哪里去了 -刚刚就在这里啊 | 
| [10:09] | What is it? | 怎么回事 | 
| [10:14] | Some sort of energy field. | 好像有某种能量力场 | 
| [10:19] | Careful, Rambeau. | 小心点 兰博 | 
| [10:23] | Captain Rambeau! | 兰博上尉 | 
| [10:25] | Watch it. | 小心 | 
| [10:27] | Rambeau! | 兰博 | 
| [10:31] | Captain Rambeau! | 兰博上尉 | 
| [10:33] | Captain Rambeau! | 兰博上尉 | 
| [10:58] | What’s your field? | 你的专长是什么 | 
| [11:00] | We’re not supposed to talk to each other. | 我们不该交流的 | 
| [11:02] | Hmm? Boy Scout leader. Got it. And you? | 你是童子军队长 明白 你呢 | 
| [11:06] | Nuclear Biology. | 核生物学 | 
| [11:08] | Artificial Intelligence. | 人工智能 | 
| [11:10] | Astrophysics. | 天体物理学 | 
| [11:12] | We got the full clown car. | 这一车人可是各有本事啊 | 
| [11:14] | It means whatever the threat is, | 这说明不管这威胁是什么 | 
| [11:16] | S.W.O.R.D. clearly has no idea what they’re dealing with. | 天剑局显然不知道自己要面对的是什么东西 | 
| [11:20] | – I’m a chemical engineer. – No one cares. | -我是一名化学工程师 -没有人关心 | 
| [11:23] | All right, grab your gear. | 好了 带上你们的装备 | 
| [11:32] | All right. So, uh… | 好了 那么… | 
| [11:34] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 | 
| [11:36] | one of you guys check in on Hutch, | 你们中一人去找霍奇报道 | 
| [11:37] | make sure he’s ready to get those drones up in the air. Okay? | 让他准备好升空无人机 明白了吗 | 
| [11:40] | – Give him a hand. – Thanks. | -帮他一把 -谢谢 | 
| [11:50] | Ms. Lewis? | 刘易斯女士 | 
| [11:52] | Dr. Lewis. | 刘易斯博士 | 
| [11:53] | We have your gear set up inside. | 我们已经在里面准备好你的装置了 | 
| [12:16] | Those drones you’re sending in, what kinda data are you getting? | 你们派进去的无人机收集到了什么样的数据 | 
| [12:19] | I’m afraid that’s highly classified. | 恐怕这是机密 | 
| [12:22] | You can’t see anything? | 你什么都看不到吗 | 
| [12:26] | FBI, Army. I saw the Air Force office | 联调局 军队 我还看到了 | 
| [12:28] | of Special Investigations out there. | 空军特别调查局 | 
| [12:32] | Research Lab, Space Command, too. | 还有研究实验室 航天指挥部 | 
| [12:35] | A bona fide, joint, multi-service response. | 正式八经是多部门联合响应 | 
| [12:38] | Looking forward to commemorative T-shirt. | 很期待给我们发纪念文化衫哦 | 
| [12:41] | Is there somewhere a lady could get a cup of coffee? | 一位女士要去哪里弄杯咖啡来 | 
| [12:44] | You guys look like you might get down with those little pod things. | 你们好像要用那种小小的舱体下去 | 
| [12:48] | – Horrendous for the environment… – Make your assessment, please. | -对环境特别不好 -请赶紧进行评估 | 
| [12:58] | I mean, whoa… | 我说 这… | 
| [13:01] | What’re you getting? | 你有什么发现 | 
| [13:04] | A colossal amount of CMBR. | 大量CMBR | 
| [13:08] | – CM… – Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation. | -CM -宇宙微波背景辐射 | 
| [13:11] | We’ve been told the radiation is within a safe limit. | 我们被告知辐射量在安全阈值内 | 
| [13:13] | Uh, it is… For now. | 这…只是暂时的 | 
| [13:16] | Wait, what do you mean… | 等等 什么叫… | 
| [13:19] | There are longer wavelengths superimposed over the noise here. | 这些噪声上叠加了长波 | 
| [13:30] | I got it. | 我来吧 | 
| [13:45] | I need a TV. An old one. | 我需要一台电视 老式的那种 | 
| [13:48] | Like, not flat. | 不是那种平面电视 | 
| [14:02] | – You good to go? – Yes, sir. | -准备好了吗 -好了 先生 | 
| [14:03] | These sewers will take you straight into town. | 你顺着这些管道就会进入镇子里 | 
| [14:06] | – Try to find anything you can on Rambeau. – Copy that. | -尽可能寻找兰博的痕迹 -收到 | 
| [14:20] | Agent Franklin. We will keep this channel open for you. | 富兰克林探员 我们会为你保持这个频道畅通 | 
| [14:23] | Copy. | 收到 | 
| [14:27] | Keep me updated. | 及时汇报情况 | 
| [14:33] | Director Hayward, | 海沃德局长 | 
| [14:34] | between you, me, and the bedpost, | 我们私下里说 | 
| [14:35] | I am not confident about this mission. | 我对这次任务没什么信心 | 
| [14:38] | Thanks for the feedback, Jimmy. | 谢谢你的反馈 吉米 | 
| [14:39] | If only my drones were as forthcoming. | 要是我的无人机也像你一样愿意说话就好了 | 
| [14:43] | There’s no reason to suspect | 没理由怀疑 | 
| [14:44] | the perimeter doesn’t extend subterraneously. | 边界没有向地下延伸 | 
| [14:46] | There’s no reason to suspect it does. | 也没理由怀疑它延伸了 | 
| [14:48] | We don’t know enough about | 我们还不够了解这一威胁 | 
| [14:49] | the nature of the threat to send another agent | 第一名特工还没回来 | 
| [14:51] | when the first is yet to return. | 不应该再派一名过去 | 
| [14:53] | Someone must really miss you back in Quantico. | 在匡提科肯定有人非常想念你 | 
| [14:55] | No, sir. Softball season’s over, sir. | 不 长官 垒球季结束了 长官 | 
| [14:59] | What do we have up? | 都用了哪些设备 | 
| [15:00] | Radar, lidar, sodar, infrared. | 雷达 激光雷达 声雷达 红外线 | 
| [15:04] | Cycle through. | 反复循环 | 
| [15:13] | Will someone get me a useful visual, damn it? | 能不能给我个有意义的画面 该死 | 
| [15:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 | 
| [15:19] | – Can I see you in the kitchen, sweetheart? – Who’s doing that? | -可以到厨房来一下吗 亲爱的 -谁在说话 | 
| [15:24] | – Who are those people? – What are you wearing? | -他们是谁 -你穿的是什么啊 | 
| [15:26] | – Why are they here? – What are you wearing? | -他们为什么会来 -你穿的是什么啊 | 
| [15:28] | – Well, it’s our anniversary! – Our anniversary of what? | -这不是我们的纪念日吗 -我们的什么纪念日 | 
| [15:31] | Well, if you don’t know, I’m not going to tell you! | 如果你不知道 我才不告诉你呢 | 
| [15:33] | – Is that… – Yeah, it looks like her. | -那是… -嗯 看着像她 | 
| [15:36] | You move at the speed of sound, | 你能以音速移动 | 
| [15:37] | I can make a pen float through the air. | 而我能让笔在空中飞 | 
| [15:38] | Who needs to abbreviate? | 谁需要缩写了 | 
| [15:41] | Look, I know it’s been a crazy few years on this planet, | 我知道最近几年地球上发生了很多疯狂的事 | 
| [15:44] | but he’s dead, right? | 但他不是死了吗 | 
| [15:46] | Not blipped, dead. | 不是闪烁 是真的死了 | 
| [15:49] | Excellent plan. Where’s the tenderizer? | 好计划 嫩肉剂在哪 | 
| [15:51] | What am I looking at? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [15:53] | You? What is this? Where’s this coming from? | 你 这是什么 从哪来的 | 
| [15:55] | Out there. | 从那边 | 
| [15:56] | You didn’t answer the back door. For your upside-down cake. | 我敲后门你没开 给你做倒置水果蛋糕的 | 
| [16:00] | Oh! Hi, I… | 我… | 
| [16:02] | – Is it authentic? – I’m not sure how to answer that. | -是真的吗 -我不知道该怎么回答 | 
| [16:04] | Is it happening in real time? Is it recorded, fabricated? | 是实时发生的吗 是预先录好的 捏造的吗 | 
| [16:07] | I don’t know. I don’t know. And I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 我还是不知道 | 
| [16:10] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 | 
| [16:12] | My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR. | 我的设备探测到了极高的CMBR | 
| [16:15] | – That’s… – Relic radiation dating back to the Big Bang. | -就是… -可以追溯到大爆炸时期的遗留辐射 | 
| [16:17] | Yeah, entwined was a broadcast frequency. | 是啊 缠绕着一个广播频率 | 
| [16:20] | So I had your goons pick me up a sweet vintage TV. | 所以我让你的手下给我买了一台可爱的老式电视机 | 
| [16:23] | And when I plug this bad boy in, voilà, sound and picture. | 我给这家伙插上电以后 瞧瞧 有声音有画面 | 
| [16:26] | Dinner is served. | 晚餐好了 | 
| [16:32] | So you’re saying | 你是说 | 
| [16:33] | the universe created a sitcom starring two Avengers? | 宇宙创造了一部情景喜剧 主角是两个复仇者 | 
| [16:36] | European. | 欧洲风情 | 
| [16:38] | It’s a working theory. | 这个理论还在完善中 | 
| [16:39] | Get me a transport back to headquarters now. | 现在就带我回总部 | 
| [16:42] | – Are we recording this? – Never stopped. | -录下来了吗 -一直没停 | 
| [16:44] | I need immediate analysis. Now, people. Let’s go! | 我需要立即分析 各位 快行动 | 
| [16:50] | He’s a charmer. | 他真有魅力 | 
| [16:52] | – Great work. – Hey, thanks! | -干得好 -谢啦 | 
| [16:56] | Maybe I could get that coffee now? | 现在可以给我咖啡了吗 | 
| [17:00] | Or not. That’s cool. | 不给也行 没事 | 
| [17:15] | First and foremost, our main objective | 首先 我们的主要目标 | 
| [17:16] | is to get any intel on Captain Rambeau, | 是获取关于兰博上尉的信息 | 
| [17:19] | but originally, this case was a missing person, | 但最初这是起失踪人口案 | 
| [17:21] | so we’re going to start there. | 所以我们从那查起 | 
| [17:23] | We’ve successfully identified | 我们已经成功辨认出 | 
| [17:24] | two individuals inside the Westview anomaly. | 西景异象中的两个人 | 
| [17:29] | Let’s keep going. | 大家继续 | 
| [17:31] | This guest is leaving your home. | 本客人要离开你家了 | 
| [17:36] | Yes, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们来 | 
| [17:43] | 未知情况 为何是六边形 | |
| [17:44] | Mr. And Mrs. Hart. Played by Todd and Sharon Davis. | 哈特夫妇 由托德和莎伦·戴维斯扮演 | 
| [17:52] | Computational forms. And no one can process the data | 计算表格 没有人能像你那样 | 
| [17:54] | – quite like you do, pal. – Agent Woo. | -处理数据 伙计 -吴探员 | 
| [17:56] | You’re like a walking computer. | 你就像台行走的电脑 | 
| [17:58] | Abhilash Tandon is Norm. | 阿比拉什·坦登就是诺曼 | 
| [18:04] | 未知情况 为何是六边形 为何是情景喜剧 同一时空吗 幻视还活着吗 | |
| [18:08] | Harold Copter is Jones. | 哈罗德·考普特就是琼斯 | 
| [18:10] | We got Isabel Matsueida cast as Beverly. | 伊莎贝尔·松枝扮演贝芙莉 | 
| [18:14] | John Collins as Herb. | 约翰·科林斯演赫 | 
| [18:31] | – Really? – Does she seem okay to you? | -真的吗 -你觉得她看起来还好吗 | 
| [18:33] | Well, she doesn’t appear to be harmed in any way, | 她看来并没受到任何伤害 | 
| [18:35] | but that is definitely not the boss lady I met yesterday. | 但那绝对不是我昨天遇见的霸气女人 | 
| [18:40] | So what, deep cover? Monica has to play along? | 难道是什么潜伏 莫妮卡必须假装配合 | 
| [18:43] | With whom? Or else, what? | 配合谁 或是配合什么 | 
| [18:45] | All right. Brass tacks, Dr. Lewis. | 好了 说重点 刘易斯博士 | 
| [18:48] | What are we lookin’ at here? Is it an alternate reality? | 这是什么情况 另一个现实吗 | 
| [18:51] | Time travel? Some cockamamie social experiment? | 时间旅行 还是荒谬的社会实验 | 
| [18:54] | It’s a sitcom. A 1950s sitcom. | 是情景喜剧 50年代的情景喜剧 | 
| [18:57] | But why? | 但为什么啊 | 
| [18:58] | Hey, man, we’re working with the same scarcity of intel. | 哥们 我知道的和你一样少 | 
| [19:03] | But, listen, I do have an idea. | 不过听着 我倒是有个主意 | 
| [19:06] | So, you’ve seen that radio in Wanda’s kitchen counter, right? | 你看见旺达厨房桌面的那个收音机了吧 | 
| [19:10] | The next time she’s washing dishes, | 她下次洗碗的时候 | 
| [19:11] | which, by my count, happens about once an episode, barf, | 据我计算 大概每集要洗一次 呕 | 
| [19:15] | we’ll shoot a signal to that little guy. | 我们就发射信号给那小家伙 | 
| [19:18] | This transmitter will mimic the frequency of the broadcast, | 这发射机会放送播送频率 | 
| [19:20] | and if my theory is right, allow us to speak directly to her. | 如果我没推测错 能让我们直接和她对话 | 
| [19:25] | This is totally gonna work. Don’t touch that. | 这绝对能成功 别碰那个 | 
| [19:29] | Agent Woo. | 吴探员 | 
| [19:33] | Is this from the current episode? | 是当前这一集的画面吗 | 
| [19:35] | – Aired about two minutes ago. – What is it? | -大概两分钟前播出的 -怎么了 | 
| [19:38] | What does it look like to you? | 你觉得这像什么 | 
| [19:40] | Like a retro version of a S.W.O.R.D. drone? | 复古版的天剑局无人机 | 
| [19:42] | – Bingo. – But how did it change and why? | -对了 -但它怎么变的 为什么变了 | 
| [19:45] | Uh, to go with the production design? | 为了配合剧中的设计吗 | 
| [19:48] | Or render it useless. | 或是为了让它失效 | 
| [19:50] | – Why’d you colorize it? – I didn’t. | -你为什么要给它上色 -我没有 | 
| [19:54] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始吧 | 
| [20:08] | Jimmy, you ready? | 吉米 你准备好了吗 | 
| [20:10] | Ready. | 好了 | 
| [20:14] | …bigger and better every season. | 这个盛会举办得越来越大 越来越好 | 
| [20:16] | Uh, Jimmy, Monica is talking to Wanda. | 吉米 莫妮卡正在跟旺达说话 | 
| [20:18] | She’s got a speaking part now. | 她现在得到更好的角色了 | 
| [20:20] | What is she saying? | 她说了什么 | 
| [20:21] | Those pants are peachy keen. | 这条裤子可真漂亮 | 
| [20:24] | She likes Wanda’s pants. | 她喜欢旺达的裤子 | 
| [20:26] | We only have a few hours… | 距离表演开始只有几个小时了 | 
| [20:27] | Wanda’s at some sort of swim club. | 旺达参加了某种泳池俱乐部 | 
| [20:29] | We’ve never been here before. | 我们都没见过 | 
| [20:31] | Is it the ’60s still? | 现在还是六十年代吗 | 
| [20:32] | Uh, uh, Wanda’s with another character. | 旺达在跟别人说话了 | 
| [20:35] | Real person? | 真人吗 | 
| [20:36] | I can’t help but wonder | 我不禁在想 | 
| [20:37] | if you and I haven’t gotten off… | 我们是不是一开始没给彼此留下好印象 | 
| [20:38] | Ooh, uh, radio on the side table. Start talking. | 桌子上有收音机 你说话吧 | 
| [20:43] | Wanda. Wanda, can you read me, over? | 旺达 旺达 能收到吗 完毕 | 
| [20:48] | I don’t… | 我不 | 
| [20:49] | – Can she hear me? – I don’t think so. Keep trying. | -她听见了吗 -应该没有 继续说 | 
| [20:53] | Wanda? | 旺达 | 
| [20:57] | Wanda? | 旺达 | 
| [21:00] | Wanda. Who is doing this to you, Wanda? | 旺达 是谁把你变成这样了 旺达 | 
| [21:03] | Wanda? Can you hear me? I’m here to help you. | 旺达 你能听见吗 我是来帮你的 | 
| [21:07] | Please give us a… | 请给我们一个 | 
| [21:09] | Pop quiz, Wanda. | 突击测验 旺达 | 
| [21:11] | How does a housewife get a bloodstain out of white linen? | 家庭主妇如何洗掉白亚麻布上的血迹 | 
| [21:14] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [21:15] | – What? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 | 
| [21:17] | By doing it herself. | 答案是 自己洗 | 
| [21:18] | – That was weird. – What was? | -好奇怪 -什么奇怪 | 
| [21:24] | They say a man is never fully-dressed without two important… | 人们说男人有这两样重要配饰 | 
| [21:27] | Nothing. | 没事 | 
| [21:30] | It’s over. Mission failure. | 结束了 任务失败 | 
| [21:32] | It was worth a try. Good effort, Doctor. | 至少值得一试 辛苦了 博士 | 
| [21:35] | Yeah, come on in. | 没事 回来吧 | 
| [21:50] | Agent Franklin, | 富兰克林探员 | 
| [21:51] | we have you five meters outside of the perimeter. | 你距离围墙还有五米距离 | 
| [22:16] | Agent Franklin? | 富兰克林探员 | 
| [22:46] | Wanda. | 旺达 | 
| [22:49] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:01] | Oh, that’s better. | 这样好多了 | 
| [23:05] | Darling, do you think it’s time to… | 亲爱的 你觉得现在该… | 
| [23:07] | – Call the doctor? -Yeah. | -叫医生吗 -是的 | 
| [23:08] | Yes, I do, dear. | 我觉得没错 亲爱的 | 
| [23:09] | 1950s, 1960s, and now the ’70s. | 五十年代 六十年代 现在是七十年代 | 
| [23:13] | Why does it keep switching time periods? | 为什么时代一直在变 | 
| [23:15] | It can’t be purely for my enjoyment. | 肯定不是为了迎合我的口味吧 | 
| [23:17] | And I can’t believe Wanda and Vision are having a baby. | 我不敢相信旺达和幻视竟然有孩子了 | 
| [23:20] | You want any? | 你想要孩子吗 | 
| [23:22] | Heck, I thought about it for sure. | 我当然想过 | 
| [23:24] | A little Jimmy Woo. | 小小的吉米吴 | 
| [23:25] | Get him a tiny little FBI badge. Oh, you… | 给他戴上小小的联调局警徽 | 
| [23:28] | Chip? Sure. | 薯片吗 好的 | 
| [23:29] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 | 
| [23:31] | You’re doing great. Look at me. Look at me. | 你做得很好 看着我 看着我 | 
| [23:36] | The jig is up. | 完蛋了 要露馅了 | 
| [23:38] | It’s time to start pushing. You ready? | 该开始用力了 你准备好了吗 | 
| [23:40] | Push, Wanda. Push! | 用力 旺达 用力 | 
| [23:53] | Oh, he’s perfect. | 他真完美 | 
| [23:56] | Twins. | 双胞胎 | 
| [23:59] | What a twist. | 真是神转折 | 
| [24:01] | What? I’m invested. | 怎么了 我很投入 | 
| [24:03] | He was killed by Ultron, wasn’t he? | 他是被奥创杀死的 对吗 | 
| [24:06] | Did she just say the name Ultron? | 她刚刚是说了奥创的名字吗 | 
| [24:08] | Has that happened before? A reference to our reality. | 这种情况之前发生过吗 提到现实中的事 | 
| [24:10] | No. Never. | 从没有过 | 
| [24:11] | I’ll take a shift rocking the babies. | 我来替你摇一会儿宝宝们吧 | 
| [24:13] | No, I think you should leave. | 不 我觉得你应该离开了 | 
| [24:15] | Oh, Wanda, don’t be like that. | 旺达 别这样 | 
| [24:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [24:19] | Wanda… | 旺达 | 
| [24:22] | Wow, this is different. | 这可有点不寻常了 | 
| [24:25] | What happened? Where’d she go? | 发生什么了 她去哪儿了 | 
| [24:26] | God, not again. | 老天 别又这样 | 
| [24:31] | – Who are you? – Wanda… | -你是谁 -旺达 | 
| [24:38] | There’s nothing here. | 什么也找不到 | 
| [24:39] | One second, Monica is standing right there, | 前一秒 莫妮卡还站在那儿呢 | 
| [24:41] | and the next, she isn’t. | 下一秒 她就不见了 | 
| [24:44] | Someone is censoring the broadcast. | 有人正在修改这个节目 | 
| [24:46] | But where’s Rambeau? | 但是兰博去哪里了 | 
| [24:48] | Alert! Boundary has been breached! | 警报 边界被侵入 | 
| [24:50] | Alert! Boundary has been breached! | 警报 边界被侵入 | 
| [24:53] | Alert! Boundary has been breached! | 警报 边界被侵入 | 
| [24:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [25:00] | I don’t… | 我不 | 
| [25:05] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [25:10] | Wanda, I’m just your neighbor. | 旺达 我只是你的邻居啊 | 
| [25:12] | Then how did you know about Ultron? | 那你怎么会知道奥创 | 
| [25:20] | You’re not my neighbor. | 你不是我的邻居 | 
| [25:23] | And you’re definitely not my friend. | 你也绝对不是我的朋友 | 
| [25:26] | You are a stranger and an outsider. | 你是陌生人 你是个外人 | 
| [25:31] | And right now, you are trespassing here. | 而现在 是你擅闯了这里 | 
| [25:35] | And I want you to leave. | 我要你离开这里 | 
| [25:57] | I… I… | 我 我 | 
| [26:27] | Wanda? | 旺达 | 
| [26:35] | Where is Geraldine? | 杰拉丁在哪 | 
| [26:52] | Oh, she left, honey. She had to rush home. | 她走了 亲爱的 她急着回家去 | 
| [26:59] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:02] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 发生什么事了 | 
| [27:11] | We don’t have to stay here. | 我们不必待在这里 | 
| [27:15] | We could go wherever we want. | 我们想去哪里都可以 | 
| [27:18] | No, we can’t. | 不 不行 | 
| [27:23] | This is our home. | 这里是我们的家 | 
| [27:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [27:28] | Oh, don’t worry, darling. I have everything under control. | 别担心 亲爱的 一切都在我掌控中 | 
| [27:38] | Monica, are you okay? | 莫妮卡 你还好吗 | 
| [27:42] | It’s Wanda. | 是旺达 | 
| [27:45] | It’s all Wanda. | 都是旺达做的 | 
| [27:55] | Well, what should we watch tonight? | 我们今晚该看点什么呢 |