时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Dr. Harley, where’s my mom? | 哈里医生 我妈妈在哪 |
[00:05] | Maria died three years ago. | 玛利亚三年前去世了 |
[00:07] | Two years after you disappeared. | 在你消失两年后 |
[00:09] | Captain Monica Rambeau. | 莫妮卡·兰博上尉 |
[00:10] | Director Tyler Hayward. | 泰勒·海沃德局长 |
[00:12] | The program hasn’t been the same | 项目跟有你在时 |
[00:13] | since you’ve been up there, Rambeau. | 可大不一样了 兰博 |
[00:14] | The FBI is in a tizzy up in Jersey… | 联调局因为一起新泽西州的失踪人口案非常慌张 |
[00:17] | This isn’t a missing person’s case, | 这不是什么失踪人口案 |
[00:19] | Captain Rambeau, it’s a missing town. | 兰博上尉 是一个失踪的小镇 |
[00:19] | 欢迎来到西景 家园由你创造 | |
[00:21] | Some sort of energy field. | 好像有某种能量力场 |
[00:25] | My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR. | 我的设备探测到了极高的宇宙微波背景辐射水平 |
[00:28] | Entwined was a broadcast frequency. | 缠绕着一个广播频率 |
[00:30] | Voila, sound and picture. | 瞧瞧 有声音有画面 |
[00:32] | You are trespassing here. | 是你擅闯了这里 |
[00:33] | And I want you to leave. | 我要你离开这里 |
[00:41] | Where’s Geraldine? | 杰拉丁在哪 |
[00:42] | She’s gone. She didn’t belong here. | 她走了 她不属于这里 |
[00:45] | It’s all Wanda. | 都是旺达做的 |
[01:35] | Sweet, sweet Tommy, don’t you wanna sleep? | 好汤米啊 你不想睡觉吗 |
[01:38] | Mommy wants to sleep. | 妈妈想睡觉 |
[01:41] | If you go to sleep, | 如果你肯睡觉 我保证 |
[01:42] | I promise you will be my favorite twin. | 你就是双胞胎里我更喜欢的那个 |
[01:45] | Oh, come on now, darling. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[01:47] | You know we love them both equally. | 你知道我对他们的爱是一样的 |
[01:48] | Well, don’t tell him that. | 别跟他说啊 |
[01:51] | No luck with Billy? | 比利也不睡吗 |
[01:52] | Tried reading to him, but for some reason, | 我试过给他读书 不知为何 |
[01:54] | Charles Darwin’s The Descent of Man made him cry even harder. | 查尔斯·达尔文的《人类的起源》让他哭得更响了 |
[01:58] | Care to dance, darling? | 想跳舞吗 亲爱的 |
[02:03] | It’s almost like we’re on a date. | 我们简直像是在约会 |
[02:05] | Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over. | 小点声 伙计们 我要有艳福了 |
[02:10] | Vis? | 小幻 |
[02:11] | Would you mind grabbing their binkies? | 你可以去拿他们的奶嘴吗 |
[02:13] | ‘Course not. Binkies all round, I think. | 当然 我看两个都需要奶嘴 |
[02:21] | Now, I know parents aren’t supposed to take shortcuts, | 我知道家长不该耍赖 |
[02:23] | but I think this situation calls for one, don’t you? | 但我觉得眼下的情况是迫不得已了 是吧 |
[02:29] | So, go to sleep, my babies. | 好吧 睡吧 宝贝们 |
[02:36] | And go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[02:41] | Well, I don’t think it’s very funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[02:43] | Why won’t you do what I want? | 你们怎么不肯听我话 |
[02:44] | What’s that, dear? | 你说什么 亲爱的 |
[02:48] | That is not where those go! | 那个才不能插那里呢 |
[02:51] | Noise cancelation is not their primary function? | 消除噪音不是它们的主要功能吗 |
[02:58] | Look, I think it’s… | 我觉得成… |
[03:03] | Vis? | 小幻 |
[03:05] | What are we doing wrong? | 我们做错了什么 |
[03:07] | Oh, don’t worry, dear. We’ll figure it out. | 别担心 亲爱的 我们会解决的 |
[03:10] | Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another. | 或许我们都需要更多时间来熟悉彼此 |
[03:13] | Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help. | 或许吧 或许我们是需要帮助 |
[03:17] | Hiya, kids! | 好啊 孩子们 |
[03:19] | Oh, Agnes! | 艾格妮丝 |
[03:20] | Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face. | 艾格妮丝 我刚刚正在用我的脸拍这个靠垫 |
[03:24] | Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise | 我正准备去做爵士健美操 |
[03:27] | when I heard your new little bundles of joy | 可我听说你新生的小可爱 |
[03:28] | were on a sleep strike. | 不肯睡觉 |
[03:30] | – Who told you that? – Uh, my ears. | -谁告诉你的 -我的耳朵 |
[03:36] | Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here | 反正 艾格妮丝阿姨来了 |
[03:38] | and I’ve got a couple of tricks up my sleeve. | 我知道些诀窍 |
[03:40] | Agnes, you’re a lifesaver. | 艾格妮丝 你真救我命了 |
[03:43] | Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons | 那好吧 但小心他们的肚脐 |
[03:45] | and remember to support their heads, | 记得托住他们的头 |
[03:46] | and when was the last time you washed… | 你上次洗手是什么时候了 |
[03:48] | Actually, you know what? It would be… | 其实 还是… |
[03:49] | Just… Maybe we better not. | 我们还是别了 |
[03:59] | Do you want me to take that again? | 你要我再来一次吗 |
[04:08] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[04:08] | You want me to hold the babies. | 你要我抱宝宝的 |
[04:12] | Should we just take it from the top? | 我们要从头再来一遍吗 |
[04:16] | What? | 什么 |
[04:20] | Oh, don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[04:22] | Vision, let’s… Let’s let Agnes give it a try. | 幻视 让艾格妮丝试试吧 |
[04:33] | Fussy babies, meet buns of steel. | 可爱宝宝 看看这钢铁般的屁股 |
[04:37] | We dare you to stay awake. | 你们敢不敢一直不睡 |
[04:43] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[04:47] | What was that about? | 刚刚怎么回事 |
[04:50] | What was what? | 什么怎么回事 |
[04:51] | “What was what?” That, that with Agnes just now. | “什么怎么回事” 刚刚艾格妮丝那一出 |
[04:55] | Well, I think she just got confused for a moment. | 我觉得她就是有一下犯糊涂了 |
[04:57] | She seems fine now. | 她现在好像没事了 |
[04:59] | But what she said, the way she looked at you… | 但她说的话 她看你的眼神 |
[05:01] | How did she look at me? | 她怎么看我了 |
[05:02] | Well, I didn’t… | 我不知… |
[05:04] | Lavender. It’s supposed to have a calming effect. | 薰衣草 据说有安抚的效力 |
[05:07] | Ralph sprays it on me every night. | 拉夫每晚都往我身上喷 |
[05:09] | But there’s no taming this tiger. What? | 但本母老虎没人可以驯服 是吧 |
[05:13] | It’s so strange. | 好奇怪啊 |
[05:15] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[05:16] | It’s not Agnes’s fault that she has an unusually high libido. | 艾格妮丝性欲异常旺盛又不能怪她 |
[05:19] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[05:21] | Did you really not see what I saw? | 你真没看到我看到的吗 |
[05:24] | Don’t mind me. I’m just looking for your dark liquor. | 别介意 我就是在找你的烈酒 |
[05:27] | – What? – Not for me. | -什么 -不是给我 |
[05:29] | For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am? | 给双胞胎的 你们当我是什么样的保姆啊 |
[05:33] | I’m just gonna go and check in there. | 我去那里看看 |
[05:36] | Vision, the boys haven’t slept in days. | 幻视 儿子们好几天没睡觉了 |
[05:39] | You and I both need a break | 你和我都需要休息一下了 |
[05:40] | and Agnes is just being neighborly, that’s all. | 艾格妮丝只是想做个好邻居罢了 |
[05:47] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[05:48] | Hear what? | 听到什么 |
[05:49] | Absolutely nothing. | 什么声音都没有 |
[05:51] | They finally fell asleep. | 他们可算睡了 |
[05:54] | They’re empty. | 婴儿床空了 |
[05:55] | Then where are the twins? | 双胞胎哪去了 |
[05:57] | – Mommy? – Daddy? | -妈妈 -爸爸 |
[06:03] | Kids. | 孩子啊 |
[06:06] | You can’t control ’em. | 你管不住他们 |
[06:08] | No matter how hard you try. | 不管你多努力 |
[06:17] | Well, hi! | 你们好啊 |
[06:22] | How are you doing, baby? | 你还好吗 宝贝 |
[06:26] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -嗯 |
[06:38] | ♪ You wander the world with a vision Of what life could be ♪ | ♪ 你漫游世界 幻想生活的可能 ♪ |
[06:46] | ♪ But then the years come and teach you To just wait and see ♪ | ♪ 但年岁让你明白 只需要等着瞧 ♪ |
[06:51] | 主演 旺达·马克西莫夫 | |
[06:55] | ♪ Forces may try to pull us apart ♪ | ♪ 可能有力量想拆散我们 ♪ |
[06:58] | ♪ But nothing can phase me If you’re in my heart ♪ | ♪ 但只要你在心中 我什么都不怕 ♪ |
[07:00] | 和 幻视 | |
[07:05] | ♪ Crossing our fingers, singing a song ♪ | ♪ 祈祷祝福 唱起歌谣 ♪ |
[07:08] | ♪ We’re making it up as we go along ♪ | ♪ 我们边走边看 ♪ |
[07:14] | ♪ Through the highs and the lows ♪ | ♪ 经历跌宕起伏 ♪ |
[07:16] | ♪ We’ll be right, we’ll be wrong ♪ | ♪ 有对 有错 ♪ |
[07:18] | ♪ We’re making it up as we go along ♪ | ♪ 我们边走边看 ♪ |
[07:20] | 向您介绍 汤米 | |
[07:23] | ♪ And there will be days ♪ | ♪ 有些日子 ♪ |
[07:26] | ♪ We won’t know which way to go ♪ | ♪ 我们会感到前路迷茫 ♪ |
[07:28] | 和 比利! | |
[07:30] | ♪ But we’ll take it higher ♪ | ♪ 但我们会继续高飞 ♪ |
[07:32] | ♪ You’re all I desire ♪ | ♪ 你是我想要的一切 ♪ |
[07:34] | ♪ When the going gets tough ♪ | ♪ 当日子艰难 ♪ |
[07:36] | ♪ When push comes to shove ♪ | ♪ 当关键时刻到来 ♪ |
[07:38] | ♪ We’re making it up ♪ | ♪ 我们边走边看 ♪ |
[07:41] | ♪ ‘Cause we got love ♪ | ♪ 因为我们相爱 ♪ |
[07:43] | ♪ We got love ♪ | ♪ 我们相爱 ♪ |
[07:46] | ♪ We got love ♪ | ♪ 我们相爱 ♪ |
[07:47] | ♪ We got love ♪ | ♪ 我们相爱 ♪ |
[07:49] | ♪ Baby, we got… ♪ | ♪ 亲爱的 我们有 ♪ |
[07:51] | 旺 达 幻 视 | |
[07:51] | 第 五 集 | |
[07:51] | ♪ WandaVision ♪ | ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[08:01] | What’s the first thing you do remember? | 你记得的第一件事是什么 |
[08:05] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[08:06] | And then, Wanda’s voice in my head. | 然后 脑子里响起旺达的声音 |
[08:11] | Did you try to resist? | 你抵抗了吗 |
[08:13] | There was this feeling keeping me down. | 有种感觉抑制着我 |
[08:15] | This hopeless feeling. | 一种无助感 |
[08:19] | Like drowning. | 像淹溺 |
[08:21] | It was grief. | 是悲痛 |
[08:26] | You can sit up now. | 你可以坐起来了 |
[08:28] | Great. | 好啊 |
[08:31] | So am I cleared? | 我没事了吗 |
[08:32] | Once I get a look at these. | 等我看看这些 |
[08:36] | Where’s my uniform? | 我的制服呢 |
[08:37] | In analysis. | 在分析 |
[08:41] | Mighty glad to have you back, Captain. | 你回来太好了 上尉 |
[08:43] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[08:44] | Like myself. | 像我自己 |
[08:45] | Well, thank heavens for that. | 那谢天谢地了 |
[08:49] | Uh, what’s the latest? | 最新情况怎么样了 |
[08:51] | There’s a briefing in ten. Pants are encouraged. | 十分钟后有简报 最好穿裤子 |
[08:54] | – Thank you. – This is Dr. Darcy Lewis. | -谢谢 -这是达西·刘易斯博士 |
[08:55] | She’s the one who discovered the broadcast. | 是她发现了放送信号 |
[08:57] | – I’m… – Monica. I know. Um, big fan. | -我是 -莫妮卡 我知道 我是大粉丝 |
[09:01] | We’re gonna need to take these again. | 我们需要再拍一次 |
[09:02] | There’s something wrong with the machine. | 机器不太对劲 |
[09:04] | Those are blank. | 那是空白的 |
[09:05] | Like I said. | 我说了 |
[09:06] | Well, what about her labs? | 她的实验室分析呢 |
[09:07] | I need another blood draw. | 我得再抽一次血 |
[09:09] | No, no, no. We’re done here. | 不不 我们到此为止吧 |
[09:13] | She does that. See you at the briefing. | 她就会这样 简报见 |
[09:19] | Morning. | 早 |
[09:20] | We are now assessing a clear picture of this crisis. | 我们现在对危机有清晰评估了 |
[09:23] | And thanks to Captain Rambeau, | 多亏兰博上尉 |
[09:25] | we now have first-person intel | 我们现在有西景异常现象 |
[09:27] | from inside the Westview Anomaly. | 内部的第一手情报 |
[09:30] | Our initial theory had Wanda Maximoff | 我们最初猜测旺达·马克西莫夫 |
[09:32] | as one of many victims. | 也是受害者之一 |
[09:34] | We now know she is the principal victimizer. | 我们现在知道她是主要施害者 |
[09:37] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[09:39] | Quick history on our subject. | 让大家简单了解一下我们的目标 |
[09:41] | Born in Sokovia in 1989 to Irina and Oleg Maximoff, | 1989年出生于索科威亚 父母是艾莉娜和奥列格 |
[09:45] | 索科威亚 遭到袭击 | |
[09:46] | both killed during an air raid | 双双死于空袭 |
[09:47] | when Maximoff and her twin brother, Pietro, were ten. | 马克西莫夫和她的双胞胎哥哥皮特当时十岁 |
[09:50] | The twins were subsequently radicalized, | 这对双胞胎兄妹便成了激进分子 |
[09:53] | volunteering at HYDRA. | 主动加入了九头蛇 |
[09:54] | It’s an oversimplification of events, but, yes. | 这么形容此后的一系列事件有些轻描淡写 不过没错 |
[09:57] | After unspecified experimentation with the Mind Stone, | 在用意识宝石进行不明实验后 |
[10:01] | Maximoff gained telekinetic and telepathic abilities. | 马克西莫夫获得了隔空取物和心灵操控的能力 |
[10:05] | Back up, Jimmy. Does Maximoff have an alias? | 倒回去 吉米 马克西莫夫有假名吗 |
[10:09] | – No, sir. – No funny nickname? | -没有 长官 -没有什么奇怪的绰号吗 |
[10:11] | Not a one. | 一个都没有 |
[10:12] | And earliest tracking had her using her powers against the Avengers. | 早期记录显示她曾用她的超能力对抗复仇者们 |
[10:16] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[10:17] | Right before she earned their trust and became one herself. | 后来她获取了他们的信任 也成为了他们中一员 |
[10:21] | Lagos and Germany, we all know how that turned out. | 拉各斯 德国 我们都知道后来的结局 |
[10:25] | Thanks, Jimmy. | 谢谢你 吉米 |
[10:29] | Now that we have the lay of the land, | 我们现在了解情况了 |
[10:30] | let’s talk about strategy. | 该讨论战术了 |
[10:32] | – It is the policy… – I try not to speak ill of people… | -政策要求… -我尽量不说人坏话 |
[10:35] | Then allow me. Hayward’s a… | 那我来说 海沃德就是个… |
[10:36] | …terrorists. | 恐怖分子 |
[10:38] | Wanda’s not a terrorist. | 旺达不是恐怖分子 |
[10:40] | By your own account, you described the experience | 根据你的描述 你称遭到 |
[10:42] | of being under her mind-control as | 她的精神控制是 |
[10:45] | “Excruciating, terrifying, a violation.” | “折磨 可怕 受侵犯的” |
[10:50] | Wanda, what’s up? | 旺达 你好吗 |
[10:54] | And now that I’ve gone all corporate… | 现在我是大公司白领了 |
[10:56] | My point is, I don’t believe she has a political agenda | 我的意思是 我认为她没有政治诉求 |
[10:59] | or any inclination toward destruction. | 以及造成毁灭的倾向 |
[11:01] | Monica, she blasted you halfway across New Jersey. | 莫妮卡 她把你炸出了半个新泽西 |
[11:03] | And I survived because she chose to protect me. | 我还活着 因为她选择护住了我 |
[11:06] | She’s holding thousands of people hostage. | 她劫持了好几千人 |
[11:08] | And it could have been thousands more | 如果她没有主动隔绝 |
[11:10] | if she hadn’t put up her own quarantine. | 这个人数可不止这么点 |
[11:13] | Listen, I don’t believe | 听着 我不认为 |
[11:14] | this is a premeditated act of aggression. | 这是有预谋的侵犯行为 |
[11:17] | You don’t? | 是吗 |
[11:19] | Bring up the visual. | 放出画面 |
[11:23] | This morning, I received authorization to share | 今天早上 我获得了许可 |
[11:25] | this highly-sensitive material | 分享这段天剑局总部的 |
[11:26] | from S.W.O.R.D. Headquarters. | 机密视频资料 |
[11:28] | Until very recently, it was | 这个地方原本 |
[11:30] | the top-secret location of the Vision’s corpse. | 是存放幻视尸体的机密地点 |
[11:46] | – When was this? – Nine days ago. | -这是什么时候的事 -九天前 |
[11:48] | Maximoff stormed our facility, stole the Vision’s body, | 马克西莫夫闯进我们的基地 偷走了幻视的尸体 |
[11:51] | and resurrected him. | 把他复活了 |
[11:54] | But that’s in direct violation | 但这直接违反了 |
[11:55] | of Section 36 B of the Sokovia Accords. | 《索科威亚协议》36B节 |
[11:58] | And the Vision’s own living will. | 以及幻视自身的意愿 |
[12:00] | He didn’t want to be anybody’s weapon. | 他不想成为任何人的武器 |
[12:02] | Maximoff, in her grief, disregarded his wishes. | 马克西莫夫在悲痛中 无视了他的意愿 |
[12:06] | All right, that’s it for now. | 好了 到此为止吧 |
[12:08] | Let’s work the problem, people. Dismissed. | 大家先解决手上的问题 解散 |
[12:15] | But how did she even do it? | 但是她怎么做到的 |
[12:16] | Bring him back without the Mind Stone? | 在没有心灵宝石的情况下让他复活吗 |
[12:18] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[12:20] | But she has the world’s only vibranium synthezoid, | 但是她在让这世界上唯一的合成人 |
[12:22] | playing Father-Knows-Best-In-Suburbia. | 跟她演《郊区版老爸最知道》 |
[12:25] | What happens when he learns the truth? | 等他知道真相后会怎么样 |
[12:29] | 旺 达 幻 视 | |
[12:29] | 第 五 集 | |
[12:36] | I don’t think he likes the water. | 我觉得它不喜欢水 |
[12:38] | But we have to get him clean, | 但我们得把它洗干净 |
[12:39] | so Mommy will let us keep him. | 这样妈妈才会让我们留着它 |
[12:40] | – Tommy, Billy! – Oh, no! Mommy’s coming! | -汤米 比利 -不好 妈妈来了 |
[12:44] | You know, I don’t miss the crying, | 我一点都不想念你们的哭声 |
[12:47] | but jeez Louise, did you have to learn to walk? | 但是上帝啊 你们非得学会走路吗 |
[12:50] | You two never stay put. | 你们俩从来不会乖乖待着 |
[12:54] | Unless you’re innocently | 除非你们是故意 |
[12:56] | forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink. | 在厨房的水槽前面砌人墙 |
[13:01] | Bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[13:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:04] | Now tell me which one of you just barked? | 告诉我 哪一只小狗叫了 |
[13:07] | Scoot. | 散开 |
[13:11] | Oh, boy. | 天 |
[13:12] | Waiter, what’s this canine doing in my kitchen sink? | 等等 这只狗在我的水槽里干什么 |
[13:15] | The doggy paddle? | 狗刨吗 |
[13:16] | Can we keep him, Mommy? | 我们能留着它吗 妈妈 |
[13:20] | Well, I’m sure his owners miss him very much. | 它的主人肯定很想念它 |
[13:23] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[13:25] | Huh. There really is no collar. | 还真的没有项圈 |
[13:27] | Can we keep him? | 我们能留着它吗 |
[13:29] | He was outside. Crying, alone. | 它刚刚在门外孤独地哭 |
[13:34] | Now, boys, | 孩子们 |
[13:35] | taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility. | 养一个生命需要负很大的责任 |
[13:39] | Dogs need food, exercise, training, | 狗狗需要食物 训练 锻炼 |
[13:43] | belly rubs, and cuddles. | 挠肚子 还有抱抱 |
[13:46] | And kisses between his little ears. | 还有亲亲它的耳朵间 |
[13:48] | Morning, wife. Morning, boys. | 早上好 老婆 早上还 孩子们 |
[13:51] | Good morning, unfamiliar wet animal. | 早上好 湿哒哒的陌生动物 |
[13:54] | Who’s this? | 它是谁啊 |
[13:55] | We’re not quite sure, actually. | 我们其实也不确定 |
[13:58] | Why so formal, honey? | 怎么穿得怎么正式 亲爱的 |
[13:59] | Oh, it’s just a precaution really. | 其实只是未雨绸缪 |
[14:01] | I had a hunch someone might pop over. | 我预感到可能有人会突然来造访 |
[14:04] | Hi, kiddos. | 孩子们 |
[14:06] | With exactly the item we require. | 还带来了我们正需要的东西 |
[14:10] | My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch. | 我从厨房窗户发现有人需要新的狗窝 |
[14:14] | Did you name him yet? | 给它取名字了吗 |
[14:17] | How about Sniffy? | 叫嗅嗅怎么样 |
[14:22] | How about Sparky? | 还是叫火花吧 |
[14:25] | Well, should we make it official? | 那就正式叫这个名字吧 |
[14:29] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[14:31] | – Agnes was right there! – She didn’t notice. | -艾格妮丝就站在这里呢 -她没有发现 |
[14:34] | She didn’t even notice | 她都没注意到 |
[14:34] | when the boys went from babies to five-year-olds. | 孩子们从婴儿突然变成了五岁小孩 |
[14:37] | That’s not what we agreed upon. | 我们之前说好的可不是这样 |
[14:38] | You made no effort to conceal your abilities. | 你根本没有费心隐藏你的超能力 |
[14:41] | Well, I’m tired of hiding, Vis. | 我不想再躲躲藏藏了 小幻 |
[14:44] | And maybe you don’t have to either. | 也许你也不需要这样了 |
[14:47] | Wanda, we are usually so much of the same mind. | 旺达 我们以前总是会达成一致的看法 |
[14:51] | But right now… | 但现在… |
[14:55] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你有什么瞒着我吗 |
[14:58] | So, is Sparky our dog, Daddy? | 那我们可以养火花了吗 爸爸 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:04] | Boys, your father and I don’t think you’re ready | 孩子们 我和你们父亲觉得你们 |
[15:09] | to properly care for an animal until you’re at least… | 还没做好养一个小动物的准备 至少要… |
[15:13] | – Ten. – Ten. | -十岁 -十岁 |
[15:15] | Ten years old. | 十岁 |
[15:19] | – Wait, now, hang on there a minute… – Wait, no, no, no. | -等等 等一下 -等等 不不不 |
[15:22] | – …you young whippersnappers. – No, no, no! | -你们两个小鬼头 -不不不 |
[15:25] | Let’s just hope this dog stays the same size. | 希望这只狗还是原来的大小 |
[15:40] | Okay. Okay, I’ve got it. | 好吧 我有办法了 |
[15:43] | What I need is a 10,000-pound fallout shelter | 我需要一个一万磅的放射性尘埃掩体 |
[15:46] | comprised of lead for photons, cadmium for neutrons, | 用铅吸收光子 镉吸收中子 |
[15:49] | tantalum for seismic blasts, on wheels. | 用钽吸收震荡波 放在车上 |
[15:54] | And then, I would be able to | 然后我就能安全地 |
[15:55] | safely re-enter Westview. Right? | 重新进入西景镇 对吗 |
[15:58] | Yes. Theoretically. | 理论上来说 是的 |
[16:00] | I can work with theoretically. | 理论上就足够了 |
[16:03] | What’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[16:04] | The twins aged up to ten. | 那对双胞胎长到十岁了 |
[16:06] | Holy Christmas. At this rate, | 上帝啊 以这个速度 |
[16:07] | they’ll be empty nesters by dinner time. | 他们晚餐时就该变成空巢老人了 |
[16:10] | I know an aerospace engineer | 我认识一个航空工程师 |
[16:11] | who’d be up for this challenge. | 能完成这个挑战 |
[16:16] | But I can’t guarantee the Hex | 但是我不能保证那个六边域 |
[16:17] | won’t just mind-wipe you as you go in. | 不会在你进去的时候把你记忆清除了 |
[16:20] | Wait. What’s a Hex? | 等等 六边域是什么 |
[16:22] | Oh, um, it’s what I’m calling the anomaly | 是我给这个异常点起的代号 |
[16:24] | because of its hexagonal shape. | 因为是六边形的嘛 |
[16:26] | It’s starting to catch on. | 大家都开始这么叫了 |
[16:30] | You really wanna go back in there? | 你真的想回去吗 |
[16:32] | After everything she’s put you through? | 她可是让你吃了那么多苦头呢 |
[16:34] | Yeah. Yes, I do. | 是的 我要回去 |
[16:38] | Have we identified these minors yet? | 我们能确认这两个少年的身份吗 |
[16:40] | Or the newborns? | 还是应该说是新生儿 |
[16:42] | Oh, Wanda’s twins are hers. | 旺达的双胞胎是她的孩子 |
[16:44] | Everything might look fake in the TV, | 在电视上看起来可能都很假 |
[16:46] | but everything in there is real. | 但是那里面的一切都是真实的 |
[16:48] | But Wanda manipulates people’s perceptions, | 但是旺达会操控人们的认知 |
[16:50] | makes them hallucinate. | 让人产生幻觉 |
[16:51] | Yeah, that’s her whole bag. | 是的 这是她的全部手段 |
[16:52] | If all the sets and props and wardrobe were solid matter, | 如果这些布景道具服装都是实物 |
[16:55] | that would mean she’s wielding an insane amount of power. | 那就说明她耗损了很多力量 |
[16:58] | Far exceeding anything she’s displayed in the past. | 比她以往的力量要强得多 |
[17:00] | Uh, she could have taken out | 要不是灭霸搞偷袭 |
[17:01] | Thanos on her own if he hadn’t initiated a blitz. | 她甚至是能独自干掉他的 |
[17:04] | I mean, nobody else came close. | 毕竟当时都没人能和他相当 |
[17:06] | Well, I’d argue that Captain Marvel came close. | 惊奇队长就可以 |
[17:09] | Her powers came from an Infinity Stone, too, right? | 她的力量也来自无限宝石 对吗 |
[17:12] | We are not talking about her. | 我们说的可不是她 |
[17:14] | We are talking about Wanda. | 我们说的是旺达 |
[17:19] | Darcy? | 达西 |
[17:21] | What was that you were saying about props and sets and… | 你之前说道具 布景 还有… |
[17:24] | Wardrobe? | 服装 |
[17:29] | Where’s the lab? | 实验室在哪 |
[17:39] | What are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[17:41] | That. | 那个 |
[17:43] | Oh, man, | 天啊 |
[17:45] | are we being mind-controlled to see that right now? | 我们是被精神控制了才会看到那个吗 |
[17:47] | Jeepers creepers! | 哎呀呀 |
[17:50] | Ooh, no. They’re real, all right. | 不 它们都是真实的 |
[17:53] | Can I borrow this? | 借我用下 |
[18:08] | You had a bulletproof vest on when you went inside, didn’t you? | 你进去的时候穿了防弹衣 是不是 |
[18:11] | Those pants are 87% Kevlar. | 这条裤子87%的成分是凯夫拉尔纤维 |
[18:15] | It’s not an illusion. Wanda is rewriting reality. | 这不是幻觉 旺达在重写现实 |
[18:19] | Permanently? | 永久性的吗 |
[18:20] | If she can change things as they go into the Hex… | 如果她能改变进入六边域的东西… |
[18:24] | Ah, you called it the Hex. | 你也叫它六边域了 |
[18:27] | What happens if we send something in that requires no change? | 那我们派无需改变的东西进去会怎样 |
[18:43] | So you’re telling me | 你是说 |
[18:44] | this is a typewriter, a Rolodex, and a calendar all in one? | 这机器是打字机 名片整理盒和日历三合一 |
[18:47] | What else can it do? Find me a wife? | 它还有什么本事 帮我找个老婆吗 |
[18:49] | Eventually, yes. | 最终它可以的 |
[18:51] | It’s a hell of a thing watching you work these computers, Vision. | 看你用计算机工作真是让我吃惊 幻视 |
[18:53] | It’s like you speak their language. | 就好像你会说它们的语言 |
[18:56] | What do you think, Norm? | 怎么样 诺曼 |
[18:57] | Should we surf the Internet? | 我们要不要在网上冲浪 |
[18:58] | Cowabunga, dude. | 那敢情好啊 兄弟 |
[19:08] | Hey, look, we got electronic mail already. | 看啊 我们这就收到电子邮件了 |
[19:11] | It’s called an e-mail, Norm. What are you looking for? | 它叫电邮 诺曼 你在找什么 |
[19:14] | Letter opener. | 拆信刀 |
[19:15] | Ah, we don’t need that. We’re already cutting edge. | 用不着那个 我们已经在最前沿了 |
[19:21] | “S.W.O.R.D. top secret communiqué. Authenticate. | 天剑局最高机密函 验证身份 |
[19:24] | “Doctor Darcy Lewis’ findings regarding Maximoff’s Anomaly. | 达西·刘易斯博士关于马克西莫夫异象的发现 |
[19:28] | “High levels of radiation present at perimeter. | 边界检测到高水平辐射 |
[19:31] | “Effect on Westview residents unknown. | 对西景居民的影响尚不明确 |
[19:34] | “Please advise.” | 请指示 |
[19:39] | Well, come on, pal. What are we gonna write back? | 说啊 朋友 我们要怎么回信 |
[19:41] | You’re the office funny guy. | 你是办公室里最幽默的那个 |
[19:46] | It’s a joke. | 我开玩笑的 |
[19:47] | Can’t you tell? | 你没发现吗 |
[19:49] | None of it is real. | 全都不是真的 |
[19:59] | Please. Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[20:02] | What day is it? How long has it been? | 今天几号 过去多久了 |
[20:04] | Where’s my phone? I have to call my sister. | 我的手机呢 我得给我姐打电话 |
[20:07] | – Norm. – She’s taking care of our dad, he’s sick. | -诺曼 -她在照顾我爸爸 他病了 |
[20:09] | – Where is my phone? – Calm yourself, Norm. | -我的手机呢 -冷静 诺曼 |
[20:11] | I can’t understand what you’re trying to tell me. | 我不明白你想说什么 |
[20:12] | – You have to stop her. – Stop who? | -你得阻止她 -阻止谁 |
[20:15] | She’s in my head. | 她在我脑中 |
[20:17] | None of it is my own. | 这都不是我自愿的 |
[20:18] | It hurts. It hurts so much. | 好疼 太疼了 |
[20:21] | Just make her stop. | 让她停下 |
[20:23] | Just make her stop… | 让她停下 |
[20:27] | Now tell me this. | 跟我说说 |
[20:29] | If I send an e-mail, where would I put the stamp? | 我要寄电邮的话 邮票往哪贴 |
[20:36] | Technology. | 科技真有意思 |
[20:41] | Sit, Sparky, sit. Good dog. | 坐 火花 坐 乖狗狗 |
[20:44] | Speak. | 叫一声 |
[20:46] | Nice, Sparky. | 漂亮 火花 |
[20:48] | Now spin. | 转个圈 |
[20:50] | Good boy! | 真乖 |
[20:52] | Bravo, Billy! | 太棒了 比利 |
[20:54] | You weren’t so bad either, Sparky. | 你也不错嘛 火花 |
[20:56] | That was radical. | 太棒了 |
[20:58] | Where’s Dad? We gotta go show Dad! | 爸爸在哪 我们得让爸爸瞧瞧 |
[21:00] | Oh, he’s… He’s at work. | 他…上班去了 |
[21:03] | It’s Saturday. | 可是今天周六 |
[21:05] | No, it’s not. It’s Monday. | 不 今天周一 |
[21:07] | This morning was Saturday. | 今天早上还是周六的 |
[21:09] | There was an emergency at the office | 公司突然出了点事 |
[21:11] | and your father had to go in. | 你爸爸不得不去 |
[21:13] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[21:17] | Look, he just… He needed a distraction. | 他只是…他需要分分心 |
[21:22] | From what? | 因为什么 |
[21:23] | From us? | 我们吗 |
[21:25] | No! No way! No! | 不 怎么会呢 才没有 |
[21:30] | Sometimes your dad and I aren’t on the same page, | 有时你爸爸和我看法不一致 |
[21:36] | but that’s just temporary. | 但那只是暂时的 |
[21:40] | Like the two of you, you might fight over toys, | 就像你俩 可能会因为玩具打架 |
[21:43] | but he’s always going to be your brother. | 但他永远是你的兄弟 |
[21:45] | And he is always going to be yours. | 他也永远会是你兄弟 |
[21:48] | Because family is forever. | 因为一家人永远在一起 |
[21:51] | Do you have a brother, Mom? | 你有兄弟吗 妈妈 |
[21:54] | I do. | 有 |
[21:57] | Yeah. He’s far away from here. | 他在离这里很远的地方 |
[22:00] | And that makes me sad sometimes. | 有时那让我很难过 |
[22:07] | Hey, Sparky, what’s up, boy? | 火花 怎么了 |
[22:10] | Something’s scaring him. | 有什么吓着它了 |
[22:17] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[22:23] | Sparky! | 火花 |
[22:35] | I know this is tech from the ’80s, | 我知道这是八零年代的技术了 |
[22:36] | but can we sharpen the visuals? | 但画面能不能调清晰些 |
[22:38] | Working on it. | 我在处理 |
[22:42] | Maximoff located. | 确定马克西莫夫的位置了 |
[22:44] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[22:45] | We can’t see the drone on the broadcast. | 在节目上看不见无人机 |
[22:46] | Wanda’s framing it out of the shot. | 旺达没让它入镜 |
[22:48] | Just like all the jump cuts. | 就像那些跳接剪辑一样 |
[22:50] | Wanda decides what makes it onto her show and what doesn’t. | 旺达决定什么能出现在她节目里 什么不能 |
[22:53] | And here we go. You’re up. | 到了 该你上场 |
[22:56] | Wanda, this is Captain Monica Rambeau. | 旺达 我是莫妮卡·兰博上尉 |
[23:00] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见吗 |
[23:04] | I just want to talk. That’s it. | 我只想和你谈谈 仅此而已 |
[23:09] | No joy. | 不对 |
[23:12] | Wait, my controls aren’t working. Reconnect patch. | 等等 我的控制杆失灵了 重连调度台 |
[23:15] | Disregard. Take the shot. | 无视 开火 |
[23:17] | What? No. The drone isn’t armed. | 什么 不 无人机上没武器 |
[23:19] | Take the shot. | 开火 |
[23:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[23:27] | There’s a breach, sir. | 有缺口 长官 |
[24:20] | Is this yours? | 这是你们的吗 |
[24:30] | The missile was just a precaution. | 导弹只是预防措施 |
[24:33] | You can hardly blame us, Wanda. | 你不能怪我们 旺达 |
[24:35] | Oh, I think I can. | 我想我能 |
[24:37] | This will be your only warning. | 我只警告你们这一次 |
[24:42] | Stay out of my home. | 别靠近我家 |
[24:44] | You don’t bother me. I won’t bother you. | 你们不惹我 我就不会惹你们 |
[24:48] | I wish it could be that simple. | 要是这么简单就好了 |
[24:51] | You’ve taken an entire town hostage. | 你劫持了整个镇的人 |
[24:53] | Well, I’m not the one with the guns, Director. | 拿着枪的人可不是我 局长 |
[24:56] | But you are the one in control. | 但是你在掌控一切 |
[25:01] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[25:05] | Wanda, I didn’t know the drones were armed. | 旺达 我不知道无人机上有武器 |
[25:10] | But you know that, don’t you? | 但你知道 对吗 |
[25:13] | A town full of civilians. | 一个全是平民的镇 |
[25:14] | And you, a telepath, | 你这个心灵感应者 |
[25:16] | brought a S.W.O.R.D. Agent into your home. | 却把一名天剑局探员带到你家 |
[25:19] | You trusted me to help deliver your babies. | 你信任我帮你接生孩子 |
[25:22] | On some level, Wanda, you know I am an ally. | 在某种程度上 旺达 你知道我是盟友 |
[25:26] | I wanna help you. | 我想帮你 |
[25:27] | How? What could you possibly have to offer me? | 怎么帮 你能给我什么 |
[25:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:35] | I have what I want | 我已经拥有我想要的 |
[25:38] | and no one will ever take it from me again. | 没人能再次从我手上夺走 |
[25:52] | Stand down! | 别开枪 |
[25:55] | – Wanda! – Stand down! | -旺达 -别开枪 |
[26:23] | You’ve got a mess, | 你已经弄得一团糟 |
[26:25] | and you’re still using the next leading brand. | 却还在用二流产品 |
[26:29] | You need Lagos brand paper towels. | 你需要拉各斯牌纸巾 |
[26:31] | The most absorbent paper towel available. | 市面上吸水性最好的纸巾 |
[26:39] | Husbands can use it too, you know. | 丈夫们也可以用哦 |
[26:43] | Lagos. For when you make a mess you didn’t mean to. | 拉各斯 清理意外残局的好帮手 |
[26:49] | Sparky! Come on, boy! | 火花 出来啊 |
[26:52] | Sparky! Sparky! | 火花 火花 |
[26:54] | Here, boy! Sparky! | 这里 火花 |
[26:55] | Hey, what’s the trouble, little dudes? | 小家伙们 出什么事了 |
[26:57] | – We can’t find our dog. – Ah, don’t worry. | -我们找不到狗狗了 -别担心 |
[26:59] | He’s sure to turn up. | 它一定会出现的 |
[27:00] | Your mom won’t let him get far. Ma’am. | 你们妈妈不会让它走远的 女士再见 |
[27:05] | I don’t know where he could’ve gone. | 我不知道它会跑去哪 |
[27:06] | Here, boy! | 小家伙 |
[27:07] | – Sparky! Sparky! – Sparky! | -火花 火花 -火花 |
[27:14] | Sparky! | 火花 |
[27:19] | I… | 我… |
[27:22] | I didn’t wanna come until I’d wrapped him up. | 我本想把它包好了再去找你们的 |
[27:26] | What happened to him? | 它怎么了 |
[27:27] | Found him in my azalea bushes. | 我在我家的杜鹃花丛里找到的它 |
[27:29] | Don’t know how many leaves he ate. | 不知道它吃了多少叶子 |
[27:31] | I didn’t find him until it was too late. | 我找到它时已经太迟了 |
[27:38] | Tommy, Billy, I’m so sorry. | 汤米 比利 我很遗憾 |
[27:43] | Wait. Don’t. Don’t. | 等等 别 别这么做 |
[27:45] | – Don’t what? – Don’t age yourselves up. | -别做什么 -别让自己长大 |
[27:47] | The urge to run from this feeling is powerful. | 逃避这情绪的冲动是很强烈 |
[27:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:55] | It’s too sad. | 太难受了 |
[27:57] | You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the dead. | 你可以改变一切 妈妈 改变死亡吧 |
[28:03] | What? | 什么 |
[28:06] | No. | 不行 |
[28:09] | You can do that? | 你能改变死亡吗 |
[28:15] | I am trying to tell you | 我想要告诉你们的是 |
[28:18] | that there are rules in life, okay? | 生命是有其规则的 好吗 |
[28:21] | We can’t rush aging just because it’s convenient. | 我们不能因为方便就急着长大 |
[28:27] | And we can’t reverse death. | 而且我们也不可以逆转死亡 |
[28:32] | No matter how sad it makes us. | 不管死亡让我们多么悲痛 |
[28:35] | Okay? Some things are forever. | 知道吗 有些事是永恒的 |
[28:38] | You said family is forever. | 你说过家人是永恒的 |
[28:41] | He is family. | 它也是家人 |
[28:43] | Bring him back, Mom. | 让它活过来 妈妈 |
[28:45] | Bring who back? | 让谁活过来 |
[28:57] | Oh, boys. Come here. | 孩子们 过来 |
[29:21] | How are the boys? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[29:23] | A little heartbroken, but they’ll be all right. | 有点伤心 不过他们会没事的 |
[29:31] | Well, it’s not often | 这种事毕竟不常见 |
[29:31] | you get a dog and bury them the same day. | 在一天内得到一只狗 又埋葬了它 |
[29:35] | Well, life moves pretty fast out in the suburbs. | 在郊外 生命的更替节奏很快 |
[29:43] | I spoke with Norm. | 我和诺曼聊过了 |
[29:47] | I unearthed the man’s suppressed personality | 我发现了他被压制的人格 |
[29:49] | and I spoke to him free of your oversight. | 我和他谈话时没在你的监管之下 |
[29:53] | He was in pain, Wanda. | 旺达 他很痛苦 |
[29:56] | Vision… | 幻视 |
[29:58] | – Listen, can we just… – What? | -听我说 我们能不能就… -什么 |
[30:01] | Watch TV? | 看电视去 |
[30:03] | Turn in for the night so | 赶紧上床睡觉 |
[30:04] | that you can change everything over again? | 这样你就能再次改变一切吗 |
[30:07] | No, Wanda. | 不行 旺达 |
[30:10] | You can’t control me the way you do them. | 你不能像控制别人那样控制我 |
[30:14] | Can’t I? | 是吗 |
[30:20] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡觉了 |
[30:21] | No! We’re not done here. | 不行 我们还没有说完 |
[30:25] | What is the “Maximoff Anomaly”? | 什么是”马克西莫夫异象” |
[30:27] | The what? | 什么 |
[30:29] | I have to believe that this, whatever this is, | 我只能相信这一切 不管这到底怎么回事 |
[30:32] | was subconscious at first | 一开始只是潜意识 |
[30:33] | and that you only recently became aware of it. | 而你最近才意识到 |
[30:36] | Aware of what? | 意识到什么 |
[30:38] | Norm has a family, Wanda! | 诺曼是有家庭的 旺达 |
[30:40] | He has a family, and he can’t reach them | 他有家人 而他现在没法见到他们 |
[30:42] | because you won’t let him reach them! | 是因为你不让他回家 |
[30:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不明白你到底在说什么 |
[30:46] | Stop lying to me! | 别再骗我了 |
[30:48] | This, all of this is for us. | 这所有的一切 都是为了我们 |
[30:54] | So let me handle it. | 所以让我来处理吧 |
[30:56] | What is outside of Westview? | 西景外面是什么 |
[31:00] | You don’t wanna know, I promise you. | 你不会想知道的 我向你保证 |
[31:02] | You don’t get to make that choice for me, Wanda! | 你不能替我做决定 旺达 |
[31:06] | You’ve never talked to me like this before. | 你以前从不会这样和我说话的 |
[31:09] | Before what? Before what? | 什么以前 以前什么时候 |
[31:12] | I can’t remember my life before Westview. | 我完全想不起来到西景前的日子 |
[31:14] | I don’t know who I am! | 我不知道我是谁 |
[31:16] | I’m scared! | 我很害怕 |
[31:20] | You are my husband. | 你是我的丈夫 |
[31:24] | You are Tommy and Billy’s father. | 你是汤米和比利的父亲 |
[31:27] | Isn’t that enough? | 这不就够了吗 |
[31:33] | Wanda, why are there no other children in Westview? | 旺达 为什么西景镇没有别的孩子 |
[31:35] | Oh, God! There are! Just stop it! | 天啊 当然有 你别说了 |
[31:37] | No. No. | 不 不对 |
[31:39] | The playground stands empty every morning I walk to work. | 我每天早上上班时 游乐场一直是空的 |
[31:43] | Why? Tell me why? | 为什么 告诉我为什么 |
[31:44] | Do you really think that I am controlling everything? | 你真的觉得是我控制了一切吗 |
[31:48] | That I am somehow in charge of everybody in Westview? | 你觉得是我用某种办法管理着西景的所有人 |
[31:52] | I’m walking their dogs, mowing their lawns, | 我遛着他们的狗 修剪着他们的草坪 |
[31:54] | getting them to dentist appointments on time? | 按时送他们去看牙医吗 |
[31:56] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 |
[32:00] | I don’t know how any of this started in the first place. | 我不知道这一切都是怎么开始的 |
[32:05] | Wanda, what you’re doing here, it’s wrong. | 旺达 你做的这些 是错误的 |
[32:09] | – I… – It is wrong. | -我 -这是错的 |
[32:19] | I didn’t do that. | 这不是我做的 |
[32:21] | I… | 我 |
[32:25] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[32:27] | Wanda, I want to, but at this point, | 旺达 我想相信你 但现在 |
[32:29] | I’m ignoring statistics entirely. | 我要完全无视这些事实才能相信你 |
[33:01] | Wanda, who is this? | 旺达 这是谁 |
[33:22] | Long lost bro get to | 一位消失很久的哥哥 |
[33:23] | squeeze his stinkin’ sister to death or what? | 来给他的臭妹妹一个紧紧的拥抱了 |
[33:28] | She recast Pietro? | 她给皮特重新选角了 |
[33:37] | Pietro? | 皮特 |
[33:47] | Who’s the popsicle? | 这根冰棍是谁 |