时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’ve gone through the boundary twice already, Monica. | 你已经进入边界两次了 莫妮卡 |
[00:06] | The energy inside has | 里面的能量 |
[00:07] | re-written your cells on a molecular level twice. | 在分子层面上两次改写了你的细胞 |
[00:10] | I know what Wanda’s feeling and I won’t stop until I help her. | 我知道旺达的感受 不帮到她我不罢休 |
[00:15] | It is my intention to reach those outside of Westview | 我想联系西景镇外界 |
[00:19] | and make sense of our situation. | 弄清我们现在的状况 |
[00:22] | The people need help. | 帮帮里面的人 |
[00:27] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[00:28] | What? What is it, Billy? | 什么 怎么了 比利 |
[00:30] | I hear Dad. He’s in trouble. | 我听见了爸爸的声音 他出事了 |
[00:32] | It’s not like your dead husband can die twice. | 你那死人丈夫又不会死第二回 |
[00:38] | Maximoff was never gonna negotiate with us. | 马克西莫夫本就不可能跟我们谈判 |
[00:40] | We can’t outgun her. | 我们打不过她 |
[00:42] | And clearly antagonizing her is only making things worse. | 显然 跟她对立只让事情更糟了 |
[00:45] | If Wanda is the problem, she has to be our solution. | 如果旺达是问题所在 那解铃还须系铃人 |
[00:57] | Oh, fudge! | 该死 |
[01:46] | Look, we’ve all been there, right? | 我们都经历过 是吧 |
[01:49] | Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, | 被恐惧和愤怒控制 |
[01:52] | intentionally expanding | 有意扩展了 |
[01:53] | the borders of the false world we created. | 我们创造了虚构世界的范围 |
[01:57] | Move it! Move it! | 让开 让开 |
[02:06] | Mom, are you coming down soon? | 妈妈 你会很快下来吗 |
[02:07] | Mom, our game is freaking out. | 妈妈 我们的电游在发疯 |
[02:21] | Is she asleep? | 她在睡觉吗 |
[02:23] | Mommy’s not sleeping, honey. | 妈妈没在睡觉 |
[02:25] | She’s just resting her eyes. | 她在休息眼睛 |
[02:28] | Mom, my head feels weird. | 妈妈 我的脑袋感觉好怪 |
[02:30] | It’s, like, really noisy. | 好吵 |
[02:33] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[02:34] | Resting her eyes. | 休息眼睛 |
[02:39] | As punishment for my reckless evening, | 为了惩罚我鲁莽的一晚 |
[02:41] | I plan on taking a quarantine-style staycation. | 我打算进行隔离形式的家里蹲 |
[02:45] | A whole day… | 一整天 |
[02:47] | just to myself. | 就我自己 |
[02:50] | That’ll show me. | 这能让我知道错 |
[03:02] | I got to it first! | 我先拿的 |
[03:04] | You always get to it first! | 你总是先拿 |
[03:52] | Yeah, I’m not sure what that’s about. | 嗯 我也不知道那怎么回事 |
[03:56] | It’s probably just a case of the Mondays. | 可能是只是周一的问题 |
[03:58] | Am I right? | 是吧 |
[04:03] | 你好 我叫 旺达 | |
[04:12] | 抱歉 我们 旺达了 | |
[04:14] | 知道你在做什么吗 旺达 | |
[04:18] | 我爱 旺达 | |
[04:29] | 天剑局临时驻点 新泽西州西景镇外八英里处 | |
[04:40] | Lucky for us, she pumped the brakes. | 我们真幸运 她最终住手了 |
[04:42] | Yeah. I feel very lucky. | 是啊 我可真幸运 |
[04:44] | What’s happening with the broadcast? | 放送信号怎么样了 |
[04:46] | Dead air. The signal’s gone. | 毫无动静 信号没了 |
[04:50] | Make sure the team has everything they need. | 务必确保团队什么都不缺 |
[04:53] | We launch today. | 我们今天发射 |
[04:54] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[05:30] | You’re the new clown? | 你是新小丑吗 |
[05:32] | At least you’re already in makeup. | 至少你已经化好妆了 |
[05:34] | You’re late for rehearsal with the escape artist. | 你跟逃脱大师的彩排迟到了 |
[05:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:42] | Yeah, I’m not great at this gig, I gotta be honest. | 嗯 老实说 我不怎么擅长这活儿 |
[05:44] | It doesn’t really speak to my skill set. | 跟我的技能不怎么相称 |
[05:47] | I put in for the bearded lady, | 我本想做胡子女 |
[05:48] | but this alabaster complexion wasn’t fooling anyone. | 但这种雪花石膏的肤色骗不了任何人 |
[05:55] | Can I help you, creeper? | 有事吗 变态 |
[05:57] | You don’t remember me from last night? | 你不记得我们昨晚的事了吗 |
[06:02] | We locked eyes. There was a unspoken understanding. | 我们目光相对过 有种不言的理解 |
[06:06] | Um, hard pass. | 少他妈来了吧 |
[06:11] | No, wait. Wait up. | 不 等等 等等 |
[06:14] | Have you seen your dad? | 你们看到爸爸了吗 |
[06:15] | Um, no. | 没 |
[06:17] | Do you wanna go look for him? | 你要去找他吗 |
[06:18] | Well, if he doesn’t wanna be here, | 如果他不想待在这里 |
[06:19] | there’s nothing I can do about it. | 我也没办法 |
[06:24] | 五日天气预报 周一到周五晴天 周日可能多云 | |
[06:24] | Hey, Mom, last night, | 妈妈 昨晚 |
[06:27] | Uncle P said that thing about re-killing Dad? | 皮舅舅说什么要再杀爸爸一次 |
[06:30] | Don’t believe anything that man said. He is not your uncle. | 别相信那男人说的任何话 他不是你们的舅舅 |
[06:33] | Who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[06:39] | Here’s the thing, boys. | 是这样的 孩子们 |
[06:45] | I’m your mom. | 我是你们妈妈 |
[06:46] | And as such, | 因此 |
[06:48] | you were counting on me to have all the answers, right? | 你们会指望我什么都知道 是吧 |
[06:53] | Well, I don’t. | 但我不是的 |
[06:55] | I have… | 我… |
[06:57] | no answers. | 什么都不知道 |
[06:59] | Zip. Zero. Zilch. | 一点都不 |
[07:01] | Nada. Niente. | 完全不 |
[07:05] | I’m starting to believe | 我开始认为 |
[07:09] | that everything is… | 一切都是 |
[07:13] | meaningless. | 无意义的 |
[07:16] | You’re welcome to draw your own conclusions, of course, | 你们当然可以自己得出结论 |
[07:18] | but that’s just where I’m at. | 但我现在是这样想的 |
[07:22] | Okay. So maybe I went a little too dark there, | 好吧 或许我那是有点黑暗了 |
[07:25] | but they’ll be fine. | 但他们会没事的 |
[07:26] | Vision is made of vibranium. They literally inherited tough skin. | 幻视可是振金的 他们继承了坚强的外壳 |
[07:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:35] | Hi, Agnes. Come on in. | 艾格妮丝 进来吧 |
[07:37] | I’d get up, but I just don’t want to. | 我该起来 但我不想 |
[07:44] | But I think I got there in the nick of time | 我觉得我出现得非常及时 |
[07:47] | ’cause she was one split end away from cutting her own bangs. | 不然她可能差点就要自己剪刘海了 |
[07:51] | Hey, boys, why don’t we give your mom some me time? | 孩子们 给你妈妈一点私人时间吧 |
[07:55] | Agnes, are you sure? | 艾格尼丝 你确定吗 |
[07:57] | Oh, abso-positively. | 绝对确定 |
[07:59] | – Come on, let’s go, guys. – Do we have to, Mom? | -来 走吧 -我们一定要走吗 妈妈 |
[08:02] | Someone needs to be here to take care of you. | 得有人留在这里照顾你啊 |
[08:05] | Boys, I’ll be fine. Just go with Agnes. | 孩子们 我没事的 和艾格尼丝去吧 |
[08:10] | I promise I won’t bite. | 我保证我不会咬人 |
[08:13] | I actually did bite a kid once. | 我其实以前咬过一个孩子 |
[08:17] | Agnes, you are a life-saver. | 艾格尼丝 你简直是我的救星 |
[08:20] | – Is there anything I can do for you? – You know what? | -有什么我能帮你做的吗 -你知道吗 |
[08:22] | I do have a suspicious mole on my back that I just can’t see. | 我背上看不见得地方好像是长了一个痦子 |
[08:29] | Boundaries. I get it. | 距离感 我明白 |
[08:31] | Say no more. | 不用多说 |
[08:33] | All right, gentlemen, let’s keep it moving. | 好了 先生们 赶紧走吧 |
[08:35] | You know what? If one of you two could take a quick look, | 你们知道吗 要是你们俩能帮我看一眼 |
[08:37] | I’d appreciate it. It’s right here above my… | 那真是太感激了 就在我的… |
[09:02] | …delivering flawless offensive plays right out of the gate. | …在球门外展开了完美得进攻 |
[09:05] | The final goal scored with a remark… | 最后的进球是精彩… |
[09:09] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 我没事 |
[09:15] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:27] | Darcy made it through that last firewall, all right. | 达西穿过了最后一道防火墙 |
[09:29] | Oh, what’d she find? | 她有什么发现 |
[09:30] | R and D reports. All on the same project. | 研发报告 都是同一个项目的 |
[09:32] | 达西·刘易斯 你好 吉米 我突破了防火墙 有很多关于同一个项目的研究报告 代号幻光 我发现了幻视身体的构造图 海沃德没有解构幻视 他是想要利用天剑局的资源让他复活 他尝试了很多次 但是都没有用 直到旺达偷走了幻视的尸体 这是他给幻视办公室发的假公报 达西 | |
[09:34] | Code name, Cataract. | 代号 幻光 |
[09:39] | Hayward wasn’t decommissioning Vision. | 海沃德没有解构幻视 |
[09:41] | He was trying to bring him back online. Nothing worked until… | 他想要复活幻视 但是一直没有成功 直到… |
[09:44] | Wanda stole Vision’s body. | 旺达偷走了幻视的尸体 |
[09:47] | That’s why he was so focused on tracking Vision inside the Hex. | 所以他如此执着于在六边域里找到幻视 |
[09:51] | Hayward wants his sentient weapon back. | 海沃德要拿回他的有意识武器 |
[09:53] | Someone has to tell Wanda. | 这件事得找人告诉旺达 |
[09:58] | Look. There they are. | 看 他们在那里 |
[10:22] | – Major Goodner. – Captain Rambeau. | -古德纳少校 -兰博上尉 |
[10:24] | This is Agent Woo. | 这是吴探员 |
[10:26] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[10:27] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你的到来 |
[10:29] | My mother would appreciate your loyalty. | 我的母亲会很感谢你的忠心 |
[10:31] | She’s not the only one we’re loyal to, Captain. | 我们不仅只听命于她 上尉 |
[10:35] | Let me show you what we brought you. | 让我带你去看看我们带来了什么 |
[10:56] | Did we get your specs right? | 符合你的期待规模吗 |
[11:02] | She’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[11:18] | Hello? Excuse me. Uh, you tried to help me. | 喂 不好意思 你之前想帮我的 |
[11:22] | Doubtful. I’m notoriously self-involved. | 那可不一定 我是出了名的自私自利 |
[11:24] | No, no, no. Please. Just hear me out. | 不不不 拜托 听我说 |
[11:27] | All right. I believe that you were part of a team | 好吧 我相信你是隶属于 |
[11:30] | monitoring a supernatural anomaly. And now… | 一个专门监管超自然现象的团队 现在… |
[11:34] | Well, you’re in it. | 你也进来了 |
[11:37] | Fine. I’ll go out with you, but I’m ordering the lobster. | 好吧 我愿意和你约会 但我要点龙虾 |
[11:42] | Oh, no. Look, that mime… His tray is getting too heavy. | 不 看 那个演哑剧的 他的盘子太重了 |
[11:45] | Oh, your bad back! | 你的腰不好 |
[11:49] | Whoa! Okay. Ooh. | 哇哦 好吧 |
[11:53] | – Awake? – Ooh, uh, yeah. | -醒了吗 -嗯 |
[11:55] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[11:56] | Oh, hello, self. | 你好啊 我自己 |
[11:59] | You know, part of me secretly wanted a guest spot on the show, | 我内心是有点偷偷想客串这部戏 |
[12:01] | but seriously, that sucked. | 但说真的 那糟糕透了 |
[12:04] | Look, uh, what is your name? Your real name? | 你叫什么名字 你的真名 |
[12:06] | Darcy Lewis. | 达西·刘易斯 |
[12:08] | Dr. Darcy Lewis. | 达西·刘易斯博士 |
[12:09] | I intercepted a communication regarding your work. | 我截获了一封关于你的研究的信 |
[12:12] | Hey, the lions just got off stage. You’re up. | 狮子刚下场 该你们上了 |
[12:15] | Dr. Lewis, I have questions. | 刘易斯博士 我有好多问题 |
[12:16] | I have answers. | 我有答案 |
[12:18] | Ooh, should we take this convo on the road? | 我们要不要开这车上路 |
[12:20] | – Excellent. – You two are up. | -太好了 -该你俩上场了 |
[12:22] | No, I’m so sorry. Doctor and I have a prior engagement. | 不行 真抱歉 博士和我早就约好了 |
[12:26] | She’s not goin’ anywhere. | 她哪也不许去 |
[12:29] | Oh, no! My nose! | 不 我的鼻子 |
[12:32] | – Sorry. – Come on. | -抱歉 -快走 |
[12:33] | – Oh. Excuse me. – Where do you think you’re going? | -借过 -你俩要去哪 |
[12:36] | Get back here! | 给我回来 |
[12:39] | To your house, I assume? | 去你家吗 |
[12:41] | Dr. Lewis, my questions, are my children safe? | 刘易斯博士 我想问 我的孩子们安全吗 |
[12:44] | That I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:45] | Who is that imposter, Pietro? | 那个冒牌货皮特是谁 |
[12:47] | Beats me. | 问倒我了 |
[12:50] | – Let’s roll. – Great. | -我们走吧 -太好了 |
[12:53] | – Get out of there. – Sorry. Can’t hear you. | -给我出来 -抱歉 听不清你说什么 |
[12:56] | – What? – Drive! | -什么 -快开车啊 |
[12:59] | I’m so sorry. We were double-booked by the agents. | 实在对不起 经纪人把我们的时间约重了 |
[13:02] | You got to be on stage. | 你们必须上场 |
[13:04] | – Step on it, Darcy! – What are you doing? | -踩油门啊 达西 -你们在干什么 |
[13:06] | No, I can’t hear you. | 我听不见你说什么 |
[13:06] | You get back here! I need you! | 你们给我回来 我需要你们 |
[13:39] | I don’t understand what’s happening. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[13:42] | Why it’s… | 为什么… |
[13:45] | Why it’s all falling apart and why… | 为什么一切都崩溃了 为什么… |
[13:49] | I can’t fix it. | 我没办法解决 |
[13:52] | Do you think maybe this is what you deserve? | 是不是因为你罪有应得 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[14:00] | You’re not supposed to talk. | 你不该说话的 |
[14:07] | Feeling depressed? | 感觉抑郁 |
[14:10] | Like the world goes on without you? | 觉得世界没了自己也能继续 |
[14:14] | Do you just want to be left alone? | 只想独处吗 |
[14:17] | Ask your doctor about Nexus. | 向您的医生咨询下”链结” |
[14:20] | A unique anti-depressant | 一种独特的抗抑郁药物 |
[14:21] | that works to anchor you back to your reality. | 能将您锚定回现实中 |
[14:25] | Or the reality of your choice. | 或者您选择的现实 |
[14:28] | Side effects include feeling your feelings, | 副作用包括感觉到自己的感受 |
[14:30] | confronting your truth, seizing your destiny, | 面对真相 抓住命运 |
[14:32] | and possibly, more depression. | 而且很可能导致抑郁加深 |
[14:34] | You should not take Nexus | 除非医生允许您继续生活 |
[14:35] | unless your doctor has cleared you to move on with your life. | 否则请勿使用”链结” |
[14:39] | Nexus, because the world doesn’t revolve around you. | “链结” 因为世界并不是围着您转的 |
[14:44] | Or does it? | 也可能是呢 |
[14:48] | Hey, Sammy. | 萨米 |
[14:49] | Okay, who’s thirsty? | 有人渴了吗 |
[14:52] | Some bevs. | 这有饮料 |
[14:59] | Penny for your thoughts. | 你在想什么呢 |
[15:03] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[15:05] | Oh, good. | 那很好啊 |
[15:08] | Is it because Señor Scratchy is such a good listener? | 是因为挠挠先生会耐心听你倾诉吗 |
[15:11] | No. | 不是 |
[15:14] | It’s because it’s quiet. | 是因为这里很安静 |
[15:19] | You’re quiet, Agnes. | 你很安静 艾格尼丝 |
[15:23] | On the inside. | 你的内心 |
[15:29] | Do you think our mom is okay? | 你觉得我们妈妈没事吗 |
[15:36] | Oh, for sure! | 当然没事了 |
[15:39] | Oh, you don’t have to worry about your mom. | 你们不用担心你们妈妈 |
[15:43] | Your mom can do anything. She’s supermom. | 她无所不能 是超人妈妈 |
[15:52] | Ralph says I sugarcoat things. | 拉夫说我喜欢粉饰太平 |
[15:53] | But you try telling a 10-year-old | 但你试试告诉一个十岁孩子 |
[15:56] | that his mother is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. | 他妈妈逼疯了 |
[16:01] | Final checks. | 最后检查 |
[16:12] | We’re all set, Captain. | 一切准备就绪 上尉 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:17] | Darcy’s not here to give her stamp of approval. | 达西不在这里 没法给你认可 |
[16:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:21] | She’s in there and I’m gonna go get her out. | 她在里面 我会进去救她出来 |
[16:27] | It’s our last shot, Jimmy. | 这是我们的最后一搏 吉米 |
[16:34] | Godspeed, Captain. | 祝成功 上尉 |
[16:49] | How much faith you have in this thing? | 你对这玩意有多大信心 |
[16:52] | It’s our most heavily-armored space rover. | 这是我们防御力最强的太空车 |
[16:54] | She’s gonna sail right through. Unharmed. | 她能直接开进去 毫发不伤 |
[17:06] | Capcom, check. | 检查上尉的通讯设备 |
[17:13] | Good, check. | 没问题 |
[17:15] | On your order, Captain. | 听你的指令 上尉 |
[17:18] | Moving out. | 出发 |
[17:35] | Contact in five, four, three… | 接触倒计时 五 四 三 |
[17:40] | two, one. | 二 一 |
[17:51] | What happened to sailing right through? | 不是说能直接开进去吗 |
[17:53] | The density is matching her. | 密度正和她匹配 |
[17:55] | I’m close. It’s gonna give! | 我快成功了 屏障会被冲破 |
[18:13] | The structural integrity is failing. | 结构完整性在降低 |
[18:15] | It’s disintegrating. | 正在瓦解 |
[18:15] | No, it’s being rewritten. | 不 是正在重写 |
[18:17] | Monica, get out of there! | 莫妮卡 快下车 |
[18:21] | Do you copy, Monica? | 听到吗 莫妮卡 |
[18:25] | Monica! Get out of there! | 莫妮卡 快下车 |
[18:28] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[18:35] | Get a medevac, now! | 快派救伤直升机 |
[18:45] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[19:00] | No. No. | 不 不要 |
[19:01] | I can get through. | 我能穿过去 |
[19:04] | Monica! No! | 莫妮卡 不 |
[19:19] | No, I can’t. I can’t leave Monica. | 不 我不能 我不能丢下莫妮卡 |
[19:23] | Mommy, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没事 |
[19:25] | I can stay with Grandma and Pop-Pop. | 我可以去外婆外公家住 |
[19:28] | There’s no way I’m going, baby. It’s too dangerous. | 我不能去 宝贝 太危险了 |
[19:30] | Mom, maybe I could fly up and meet you halfway? | 妈妈 或许我可以飞上天 和你中途相会 |
[19:35] | Only if you learn to glow like your Aunt Carol. | 那你得学会像卡罗尔阿姨那样发光 |
[19:38] | And you were the most powerful person I knew. | 你是我认识的最强大的人 |
[19:41] | Your mom, she died, honey. | 你妈妈死了 亲爱的 |
[19:43] | She was truly an inspiration. | 她激励了我们 |
[19:45] | – Sorry. – No! | -很遗憾 -不 |
[19:47] | Your mom’s lucky. | 你妈妈很幸运 |
[19:49] | When they were handing out kids, they gave her the toughest one. | 天上发孩子时 给了她最坚强的一个 |
[20:41] | So, Wanda killed me? | 所以旺达杀了我吗 |
[20:45] | Yes, but it’s not that simple. You asked her to do it. | 是的 但没那么简单 是你叫她这么做的 |
[20:50] | Why would I have done that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[20:51] | To save the universe. | 拯救全宇宙 |
[20:54] | Well, half of it. | 一半的宇宙 |
[20:56] | Did it work? | 有效果吗 |
[20:57] | It did. | 有啊 |
[21:00] | Until the bad guy rewound time and killed you himself. | 但是反派逆转了时间 亲自杀了你 |
[21:03] | There are a few extra steps, | 虽然中间还有其他小插曲 |
[21:05] | but to set up the context… | 但是长话短说 |
[21:06] | I came back and died again. | 我回到过去 又死了一次 |
[21:08] | And she had to watch. | 还让她亲眼看着你死去 |
[21:13] | Oh, man, another red light? | 不是吧 又是红灯 |
[21:16] | It’s kinda overkill out in the sticks here, | 在这么偏僻的地方设置红绿灯没必要吧 |
[21:18] | don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[21:20] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[21:25] | I believe… I think that Wanda is creating | 我觉得 是旺达创造了这些障碍 |
[21:29] | these impediments to stop me returning home. | 不让我回家 |
[21:35] | Also, it never rains in Westview, right? | 再说 西景也没下过雨吧 |
[21:52] | I’m not amused. | 我很不开心 |
[21:54] | 前方 施工 | |
[21:57] | Yeah, great. Just take your time, fellas. | 行吧 你们慢慢干吧 |
[22:02] | So if I understand correctly, | 如果我理解正确的话 |
[22:04] | my original code dates back to an AI called Jarvis? | 我最初是一个名叫贾维斯的人工智能 |
[22:10] | But my corporeal form | 但是我的身体 |
[22:12] | was born of Ultron’s plan for global genocide? | 是奥创企图灭绝人类计划的产物 |
[22:17] | Correct-o. | 完全正确 |
[22:21] | What am I now? | 那我现在是什么 |
[22:25] | Honestly, I’m a STEM type of lady, | 老实说 我是研究理工科的 |
[22:27] | so I thought she just flipped a switch on your head | 所以我觉得她打开了你脑袋里的开关 |
[22:30] | and brought you back to life, | 让你起死回生 |
[22:31] | but what I don’t get is why you can’t leave the Hex. | 但是我不明白你为什么不能离开六边域 |
[22:42] | What I do know is I’ve | 但是我知道的是 |
[22:44] | been watching WandaVision for the past week. | 上周我一直在看《旺达幻视》 |
[22:46] | And the love you two have is real. | 你们俩之间的爱意是真的 |
[22:53] | You belong together. | 你们是天生一对 |
[23:12] | Wanda? Wanda! | 旺达 旺达 |
[23:15] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[23:16] | – Wanda… – How did you get in here? | -旺达 -你是怎么进来的 |
[23:17] | Listen to me. This whole thing is about Vision. | 听我说 一切都是为了幻视 |
[23:20] | – Get out of my house. – Hayward was trying to bring him… | -离开我家 -海沃德想让他… |
[23:23] | Don’t talk to me about that. I don’t wanna hear about it. | 别跟我说这些 我根本不想听 |
[23:27] | The drones, the missiles. Pietro? | 无人机 导弹 皮特 |
[23:30] | No, wait, Pietro, no, no, no, that wasn’t us. | 不 等等 皮特不是我们安排的 |
[23:32] | All you do is lie! | 你们只会说谎 |
[23:44] | The only lies I’ve told are the ones you put in my mouth. | 我说过的只有你让我说的谎言 |
[23:47] | Careful what you say to me. | 注意你的言辞 |
[23:53] | Do it, then. | 来啊 |
[23:58] | Take me out. | 把我扔出去 |
[24:03] | See, see? That’s where you and Hayward differ. | 你看 这就是你和海沃德不一样的地方 |
[24:06] | He’s gonna burn Westview to the ground | 他为了达到目的 |
[24:07] | just to get what he wants. | 不惜把西景镇烧成灰烬 |
[24:09] | Don’t let him make you the villain. | 不要让他把你变成凶手 |
[24:13] | Maybe I already am. | 或许我就是凶手 |
[24:22] | I’m not afraid of you, Wanda. | 我不怕你 旺达 |
[24:25] | I lost the person closest to me, too. | 我也失去了我最亲近的人 |
[24:29] | The worst thing I can think of | 我可以想象的最糟糕的事情 |
[24:31] | has already happened to me | 已经发生了 |
[24:33] | and I can’t change it. I can’t undo it. | 我无力改变 无法挽回 |
[24:35] | I can’t control this pain anymore. | 我不能再隐瞒这种痛苦了 |
[24:38] | And I don’t think I want to, because it’s my truth. | 我也不想隐瞒了 因为这就是我的真相 |
[24:47] | Wanda, you have to… | 旺达 你要 |
[24:47] | Young lady, I think you overstayed your welcome. | 女士 你好像有点得寸进尺了 |
[24:52] | Poor Wanda’s been through enough. | 可怜的旺达已经经历够多了 |
[24:54] | This doesn’t concern you. Wanda… | 这跟你没关系 旺达 |
[24:58] | Run along, dear. | 离开吧 |
[25:02] | – Wanda, you have to take it down. – No. | -旺达 你必须解开这里 -绝不 |
[25:06] | – Don’t make me hurt you. – All right. | -别逼我伤害你 -好了 |
[25:22] | Okay, let’s wrap it up. | 好了 咱们收工吧 |
[25:24] | Yes, finally. | 终于结束了 |
[25:30] | Oh, come on! | 拜托了 |
[25:33] | Come on, kids. | 孩子们 快跟上 |
[25:37] | Kids? What’s next, puppies? | 孩子们 然后呢 再来一群小狗吗 |
[25:41] | I had no idea how much | 我完全想象不到 |
[25:42] | Wanda had endured before coming to Westview, | 旺达来西景之前到底忍受了多少痛苦 |
[25:44] | how much we both had, I guess. | 我想应该说我们都忍受了很多 |
[25:47] | Though I can’t remember it. | 虽然我不记得了 |
[25:49] | For me, it feels like it happened to someone else, you know? | 对我来说 就像发生在别人身上的事一样 |
[25:52] | But for her… | 但是对她来说 |
[25:54] | It’s mere weeks ago. | 这就是几周前的事 |
[26:00] | What am I doing here, sitting, talking to you when I should… | 我在干什么呢 坐着和你谈心 我明明应该 |
[26:04] | This is… This is absurd. I need to get to my wife. | 这真是 这太可笑了 我得去找我妻子了 |
[26:17] | So I’ll just meet you there, then? | 那我就去那里和你汇合是吧 |
[26:20] | Oh, here. | 过来 |
[26:22] | Would you like a cup of tea, hon? | 亲爱的 要不要喝杯茶 |
[26:25] | – Sure. Thank you, Agnes. – Okay. | -好的 谢谢你 艾格尼丝 -没问题 |
[26:27] | Sit down. Be right back with that. | 坐吧 我去泡茶 马上回来 |
[26:35] | Jump! Jump! Jump! | 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀 |
[26:40] | Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump | 跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀 |
[26:42] | Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump | 跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀 |
[26:45] | Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump | 跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀 |
[26:47] | Jumpy, jump, jump, jump, jump, jump | 跳起来 跳呀 跳呀 跳呀 |
[27:03] | Where are the twins? | 我的孩子们在哪儿 |
[27:06] | Oh, they’re probably just playing in the basement. | 他们可能就在地下室里玩呢 |
[27:25] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[27:52] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[27:57] | Billy? | 比利 |
[28:37] | Wanda, Wanda. | 旺达呀旺达 |
[28:41] | You didn’t think you were the only magical girl in town, did you? | 你不会以为镇上就你一个人会法术吧 |
[28:50] | The name’s Agatha Harkness. | 我叫阿加莎·哈克尼斯 |
[28:52] | Lovely to finally meet you, dear. | 终于和你正式见面了 亲爱的 |
[29:07] | ♪ Who’s been messing up everything ♪ | ♪ 是谁一直在背后搞鬼 ♪ |
[29:10] | ♪ It’s been Agatha all along ♪ | ♪ 一直都是阿加莎 ♪ |
[29:13] | 一直 都是 阿加莎 | |
[29:16] | ♪ Who’s been pulling every evil string ♪ | ♪ 是谁一直在幕后操控一切 ♪ |
[29:18] | ♪ It’s been Agatha all along ♪ | ♪ 一直都是阿加莎 ♪ |
[29:24] | ♪ She’s insidious ♪ | ♪ 她阴险又狡猾 ♪ |
[29:27] | ♪ So perfidious that you haven’t even noticed ♪ | ♪ 她是如此奸诈狡猾 而你根本无法察觉 ♪ |
[29:33] | ♪ – And the pity is – The pity is ♪ | ♪ -而且可惜的是 -可惜的是 ♪ |
[29:35] | ♪ Pity, pity, pity, pity ♪ | ♪ 可惜可惜 太可惜 ♪ |
[29:40] | ♪ It’s too late to fix anything ♪ | ♪ 一切为时已晚 不能回头 ♪ |
[29:43] | ♪ Now that everything has gone wrong ♪ | ♪ 大错都已铸成 ♪ |
[29:46] | ♪ Thanks to Agatha ♪ | ♪ 多亏了阿加莎 ♪ |
[29:48] | ♪ Naughty Agatha ♪ | ♪ 调皮的阿加莎 ♪ |
[29:49] | ♪ It’s been Agatha all along ♪ | ♪ 一直都是阿加莎 ♪ |
[29:53] | And I killed Sparky, too. | 而且是我杀了火花 |
[32:07] | Snooper’s gonna snoop. | 你可真是爱管闲事 |