时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 索科威亚 遭到袭击 | |
[00:03] | Born to Irina and Oleg Maximoff, | 父母是艾莉娜和奥列格 |
[00:05] | both killed during an air raid | 双双死于空袭 |
[00:07] | when Maximoff and her twin brother, Pietro, were ten. | 当时马克西莫夫和她的双胞胎哥哥皮特当时十岁 |
[00:10] | The twins were subsequently radicalized, volunteering at HYDRA. | 这对双胞胎兄妹便成了激进分子 主动加入了九头蛇 |
[00:13] | Maximoff stormed our facility, | 马克西莫夫闯进我们的基地 |
[00:15] | stole the Vision’s body and resurrected him. | 偷走了幻视的尸体 把他复活了 |
[00:18] | – Wanda killed me? – Yes. You asked her to do it. | -旺达杀了我吗 -是的 是你叫她这么做的 |
[00:21] | – I can’t. – You can. | -我做不到 -你可以 |
[00:24] | – I came back and died again. – No! | -我回到过去 又死了一次 -不 |
[00:28] | And she had to watch. | 还让她亲眼看着你死去 |
[00:30] | Where are the twins? | 我的孩子们在哪儿 |
[00:31] | They’re probably just playing in the basement. | 他们可能就在地下室里玩呢 |
[00:33] | You didn’t think you were the only magical girl in town, did you? | 你不会以为镇上就你一个人会魔法吧 |
[00:38] | The name’s Agatha Harkness. | 我叫阿加莎·哈克尼斯 |
[00:41] | Lovely to finally meet you, dear. | 终于和你正式见面了 亲爱的 |
[01:38] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[01:42] | Please, no. | 不要啊 |
[01:46] | No. No, please. | 不要 求你们 |
[01:59] | Agatha Harkness, are you a witch? | 阿加莎·哈克尼斯 你是女巫吗 |
[02:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:12] | I am a witch. | 我是个女巫 |
[02:13] | Yet you have betrayed your coven. | 可你却背叛了女巫团 |
[02:21] | I have not! | 我没有 |
[02:21] | You stole knowledge above your age and station. | 你偷窃了超出你年龄和地位的知识 |
[02:25] | You practice the darkest of magic. | 你施展最黑暗的魔法 |
[02:28] | I know… I know nothing of these crimes. | 我绝对没有犯下这样的罪行 |
[02:31] | – I… I swear it. – Enough deception! | -我发誓 -不要再撒谎了 |
[02:39] | I did not break your rules. | 我没打破你的规则 |
[02:43] | They simply bent to my power. | 是它们向我的法力屈服了 |
[02:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:58] | No. I cannot control it! I… | 不 我控制不了它 |
[03:03] | If only you would teach me! | 你们要是肯教我就好了 |
[03:07] | Help me! Please! | 帮帮我 |
[03:11] | Mother, please! | 妈妈 求你 |
[03:14] | Please! Mother! | 求你 妈妈 |
[03:24] | No! | 不 |
[04:41] | Please, I can be good. | 求你了 我可以做个好人 |
[04:47] | No, you cannot. | 不 你做不到 |
[05:49] | What? | 什么 |
[05:50] | No, I know. | 是啊 |
[05:52] | She does look shocked to meet the real us, doesn’t she? | 她见到真正的我们好惊讶啊 是吧 |
[06:00] | That’s adorable. | 真可爱 |
[06:02] | My thoughts are not available to you, toots. | 你别想读我的思想 亲爱的 |
[06:05] | They never, ever were. | 你从来都读不到 |
[06:08] | So don’t go givin’ yourself a migraine. | 所以别累到自己偏头痛了 |
[06:12] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有活干呢 |
[06:14] | – Where are my children? – “Where are my children?” | -我的孩子呢 -“我的孩子呢” |
[06:20] | That accent really comes and goes, doesn’t it? | 你的口音真是时有时无 是吧 |
[06:25] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[06:31] | Oh, your magic’s no good here. | 你的魔法在这里不能用 |
[06:44] | Didn’t you notice? | 你没注意到吗 |
[06:45] | Basic protection spell, one in each wall? | 基本的保护咒 每面墙上一个 |
[06:50] | No? Nothing? | 怎么 没见过吗 |
[06:53] | These are runes, Wanda. | 它们是如尼文 旺达 |
[06:55] | In a given space, only the witch that cast the runes | 在某个空间内 只有施如尼文咒的女巫 |
[07:00] | can use her magic. | 能施展魔法 |
[07:02] | How do you not know the fundamentals? | 你怎么会连最基本的知识都不知道 |
[07:04] | – Who are you? – Who are you? | -你是谁 -你是谁 |
[07:09] | All those costumes and hairstyles. | 又是变装 又是换发型 |
[07:13] | I was so patient, | 我多耐心啊 |
[07:17] | waiting for you to reveal your true self. | 等着你揭晓真实的自己 |
[07:22] | I got close with fake Pietro. | 我用假皮特接近了真相 |
[07:24] | Fietro, if you will, but no dice. | 可以说是假特 但不行 |
[07:27] | – That was you. – No, it wasn’t literally me. | -那是你 -不 并不真是我 |
[07:30] | Just my eyes and ears. | 是我的耳目 |
[07:32] | A crystalline possession. | 透明附身 |
[07:34] | Necromancy was a non-starter | 死灵术不现实 |
[07:36] | since your real brother’s body is on another continent. | 因为你亲哥哥的尸体在别的大陆上呢 |
[07:40] | Not to mention, full of holes. | 而且 还一身弹孔 |
[07:43] | But you’re so crippled by your own self-doubt | 但你被自己的自我怀疑绊住了 |
[07:46] | that you believed it. | 居然还信了 |
[07:50] | Oh, Wanda, | 旺达啊 |
[07:53] | oh, when I sensed this place, | 我感知到这里时 |
[07:56] | the afterglow of so many spells cast all at once… | 那么多咒语瞬间施展出来制造的余晖 |
[08:02] | Oh, I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. | 我怎么也想不通 |
[08:23] | Mind control. | 心灵控制 |
[08:25] | A classic. | 经典 |
[08:26] | Quick incantation and a feeble psyche | 快速给一个心智脆弱的家伙施个咒 |
[08:29] | and you’re good to go. | 就可以了 |
[08:34] | With thousands of people under your thumb, | 你控制着数千人 |
[08:37] | all interacting with each other | 彼此互动 |
[08:40] | according to complex storylines. | 还有复杂的故事线 |
[08:43] | Well, that’s something special, baby. | 那可太特别了 |
[08:49] | And of course, there’s transmutation. | 当然了 还有变形 |
[09:01] | Years of study | 研习数年 |
[09:03] | to achieve even the smallest convincing illusion. | 才能实现最小的逼真幻觉 |
[09:10] | But Westview through your lens, Wanda… | 但你视角里的西景 旺达 |
[09:19] | Every little detail in place down to the crown molding. | 每一个细节都毫不马虎 甚至是天花线 |
[09:23] | You’re even running illusions | 你的幻觉甚至 |
[09:24] | miles away at the edge of town. | 延伸到数英里外的镇边缘 |
[09:27] | Magic on autopilot. | 自动驾驶的魔法 |
[09:34] | What’s your secret, sister? | 你的秘诀何在 姐妹 |
[09:42] | Listen, I need you… Hey, Wanda, | 听着 我需要你…旺达 |
[09:48] | I need you to tell me how you did this. | 告诉我你怎么做到的 |
[09:51] | I didn’t do anything. I’m not… | 我什么都没做 我不… |
[10:00] | I tried to be gentle, | 我试过温柔的手段 |
[10:03] | to nudge you awake from this ridiculous fantasy, | 轻轻把你从这荒唐的幻想中唤醒 |
[10:06] | but you would rather fall apart than face your truth. | 但你宁可崩溃 也不愿面对事实 |
[10:12] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[10:17] | What was it you said to your not-brother? | 你对你的假哥哥说了什么 |
[10:22] | All you could recall was the feeling. | 你只能记得那种感觉 |
[10:25] | You felt empty. Alone. | 你觉得空虚 孤独 |
[10:30] | Endless nothingness. | 无尽的虚无 |
[10:37] | Let’s start there. | 就从那里开始吧 |
[10:45] | It’s been fun playing pretend for a while, hasn’t it, Wanda? | 玩这一阵子的过家家很好玩 是吧 旺达 |
[11:07] | But it’s time to look at some real reruns. | 但现在该看看真实的重播了 |
[11:15] | All right, let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[11:20] | No. | 不 |
[11:21] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:23] | Did you forget who’s got your children | 你是忘了谁把你的孩子 |
[11:25] | stashed away in her bewitched basement? | 藏在她施了魔法的地下室里了吗 |
[11:28] | – Mom! Mom! Help, please, Mom! – Mom, help us! | -妈妈 救命 -妈妈 救命 |
[11:35] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:42] | After you, superstar. | 你先请 大明星 |
[11:56] | Charming. Love the Cold War aesthetic. | 不错啊 喜欢这冷战审美风格 |
[11:59] | Why are we here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[12:02] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[12:04] | Irina? | 艾莉娜 |
[12:09] | Papa… | 爸爸 |
[12:17] | Oleg… | 奥列格 |
[12:29] | – In English, Papa! – Pietro… | -说英语 爸爸 -皮特 |
[12:33] | Oh, he’s loud, isn’t he? | 他好吵啊 是吧 |
[12:34] | You said the only rule of TV night | 你说过 电视之夜唯一的规则 |
[12:36] | is we try to practice our English. | 就是我们努力练习英语 |
[12:38] | Yeah. Yes, he is right. | 是啊 他说得对 |
[12:39] | We were just making rid of last little bit of Sokovian. | 我们只是在把最后一点索科威亚语说完 |
[12:44] | Where is your sister? | 你妹妹呢 |
[12:47] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[12:48] | I mean, we’re right here. | 我们就在这里哦 |
[12:50] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[12:51] | That’s your cue, lady. You’re on. | 到你了 女士 上场吧 |
[13:02] | Now we can begin. Wanda, you pick. | 我们开始吧 旺达 你选 |
[13:07] | My pick isn’t here. | 这里没有我喜欢的那个 |
[13:08] | I have forgot. | 我忘了 |
[13:10] | I put it in the special place for extra safekeeping. | 我把它放在了特别的地方 好确保万无一失 |
[13:16] | Don’t look. | 别看 |
[13:19] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[13:22] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[13:34] | This is your pick, yes? | 这是你喜欢的 是吧 |
[13:40] | Dick Van Dyke again? Always “Sitcom, sitcom, sitcom…” | 又是迪克·范·戴克 总是”情景 情景 情景” |
[13:44] | The Walnut episode! | 胡桃那一集 |
[13:46] | Yes, Rob and Laura have for the most fun shenanigans. | 是的 罗伯和劳拉的鬼把戏最有意思 |
[13:50] | What is “Shenanigan” Again? | “鬼把戏”又是什么来着 |
[13:52] | Shenanigan is like problem, but more silly than scary, | 鬼把戏就像那种问题 但是不可怕 蠢一点 |
[13:57] | but can sometimes be a little scary. | 但是有时候会有点可怕 |
[13:59] | Yeah, like mischief. | 对 就像是恶作剧 |
[14:02] | But a silly mischief that always becomes fine. | 是很傻的恶作剧 最后总是好结局 |
[14:07] | Okay, Papa start it for us. | 好了 爸爸帮我们开始吧 |
[14:09] | The Dick Van Dyke Show, starring Dick Van Dyke. | 迪克·范·戴克秀 由迪克·范·戴克主演 |
[14:18] | And Mary Tyler Moore. | 还有玛丽·泰勒·摩尔 |
[15:29] | Wanda! | 旺达 |
[15:37] | 斯 塔 克 工 业 | |
[15:41] | 斯 塔 克 工 业 | |
[15:45] | 斯 塔 克 工 业 | |
[16:14] | – Oh, I heard a scream. – Oh, I must’ve screamed. | -我听到了尖叫 -肯定是我尖叫了 |
[16:17] | Oh, what a night nightmare. | 真是一个噩梦啊 |
[16:18] | I dreamed that I was a Twiloite. | 我梦见我是一块石头 |
[16:20] | And then I lost my sense of humor and my thumbs… | 我失去了我的幽默感 还有我的大拇指 |
[16:25] | At the end of the episode, you realize it was all a bad dream. | 每集最后 你都会意识到一切都只是一个噩梦 |
[16:33] | None of it was real. | 一切都不是真的 |
[16:35] | 斯 塔 克 工 业 | |
[16:47] | Did you stop that bomb? | 你阻止那个炸弹了吗 |
[16:48] | What? | 什么 |
[16:50] | You used a probability hex. | 你用了一个可能六边域 |
[16:52] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[16:55] | It just never went off. It was… | 那一直都没有炸 那… |
[16:57] | It was defective. We didn’t know that. | 那是一个哑弹 我们不知道 |
[17:00] | – We were… We were trapped. – For how long? | -我们…我们被困住了 -困了多久 |
[17:06] | Two days. | 两天 |
[17:11] | So much trauma… | 那么多的创伤 |
[17:16] | …and yet you were safe as kittens the whole time. | 但是你们却像小猫一样安全 |
[17:20] | So, what I see here is a baby witch, obsessed with sitcoms | 所以我眼中只看到了一个小女巫 痴迷情景喜剧 |
[17:25] | and years of therapy ahead of her. | 需要很多年心理治疗 |
[17:27] | Doesn’t explain your recent hijinks. | 这也解释不了你近来的疯狂 |
[17:30] | Where’d you get the big guns, Wanda? | 你的超能力是从哪里来的 旺达 |
[17:39] | I don’t wanna go back there. | 我不想回到那个时候 |
[17:41] | I know you don’t, but it’s good medicine, angel. | 我知道 但良药苦口 宝贝 |
[17:45] | The only way forward is back. | 要想往前走就只能往回看 |
[18:09] | Ah, Wanda. The rebellious years. | 旺达 反叛军时期 |
[18:12] | Quick question, your reaction to the bombing | 快问快答 你对于你的平民家庭 |
[18:15] | of your civilian apartment building | 遭到了轰炸 |
[18:17] | and the murder of your parents | 你父母被杀等一系列事的反应 |
[18:20] | was to join an anti-freedom terrorist organization. | 是加入了一个反自由恐怖组织 |
[18:24] | We wanted to change the world. | 我们是想要改变世界 |
[18:30] | Don’t be scared. You already lived it once. | 别害怕 这都是你经历过一次的 |
[18:54] | For our notes, Miss Maximoff, | 记录需要 马克西莫夫小姐 |
[18:57] | can you please state your name and confirm your status? | 你能说出你的姓名 并确认你的状态吗 |
[19:03] | Wanda Maximoff. Volunteer. | 旺达·马克西莫夫 自愿参与 |
[19:07] | Begin experimentation. | 开始实验 |
[19:09] | Doctor, with respect, not one subject has survived direct… | 博士 恕我直言 还没有一个实验体熬过直接… |
[19:15] | Touch the sample. | 触碰样本 |
[19:20] | So I… I just… | 那…我只要… |
[20:28] | She’s still alive. Get her to isolation now. | 她还活着 马上对她进行隔离 |
[20:34] | Baby, Baby and doll… | 宝贝 宝贝和娃娃 |
[20:39] | Why do I gotta… | 我为什么要… |
[20:41] | Because I’m putting my baby to sleep, that’s why. | 因为我要哄我的宝宝睡觉 就这么简单 |
[20:49] | Play it again. | 再播放一次 |
[20:52] | Again. | 再来 |
[20:55] | It makes no sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[20:57] | What happened in there? | 那里到底发生了什么 |
[21:01] | You stop that. You’ll hurt her feelings. | 住手 你会让她难过的 |
[21:04] | She hasn’t got any feelings. | 她才没有感情呢 |
[21:05] | She’s full o’ sawdust or rags or somethin’. | 她身体里只有锯屑或破布之类的东西 |
[21:08] | A guy can’t even practice his kazoo anymore! | 我现在连吹卡祖笛都不行了 |
[21:19] | So, little orphan Wanda got up close and personal | 于是小孤女旺达靠近了 |
[21:22] | with an Infinity Stone that amplified | 一颗无限宝石 那颗宝石 |
[21:25] | what, otherwise, would’ve died on the vine. | 增强了当时本该消失的你 |
[21:28] | The broken pieces of you are adding up, buttercup. | 你过去的碎片逐渐拼凑成形 亲爱的 |
[21:31] | I have a theory, but I need more. | 我有个猜想 但我还需要看到更多 |
[21:50] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[21:51] | Oh, Wanda. Movin’ on up. | 旺达 混得越来越好了啊 |
[21:55] | So, where are we now? | 我们现在在哪 |
[21:57] | The Avengers compound. | 复仇者基地 |
[21:59] | It was the first home Vision and I ever shared. | 我和幻视共享过的第一个家 |
[22:04] | Pietro was dead and I was in a new country. | 皮特死了 我来到一个新国度 |
[22:07] | I was all alone. | 我孤身一人 |
[22:11] | Vision? | 幻视 |
[22:16] | I apologize. I don’t mean to intrude. | 抱歉 我并非有意闯入的 |
[22:20] | You don’t? | 不是吗 |
[22:21] | Well, I suppose, yes, I did intend to come in here. | 好吧 我是想要进来 |
[22:24] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[22:26] | And… Well, whatever is your preference. | 你喜欢哪个就哪个吧 |
[22:51] | Is it funny | 这很好笑 |
[22:52] | because of the grievous injury the man just suffered? | 是因为那个男人刚遭受了严重伤害吗 |
[22:55] | No, he’s not really injured. | 不 他并没有真的受伤 |
[23:01] | – How can you be certain? – It’s not that kind of show. | -你怎么能确定 -这不是那种剧 |
[23:07] | Wanda, I don’t presume to know what you’re feeling, | 旺达 我并不自以为知道你现在的感受 |
[23:12] | but I would like to know. | 但我想知道 |
[23:15] | Should you wish to tell me. | 如果你想告诉我 |
[23:16] | Should that be of some comfort to you. | 如果那能给你带来些许安慰 |
[23:20] | What makes you think that | 你为什么觉得 |
[23:22] | talking about it would bring me comfort? | 谈论这事会给我带来安慰 |
[23:25] | Oh, see, I read that the… | 我读到过… |
[23:26] | The only thing that would bring me comfort | 唯一能给我带来安慰的 |
[23:30] | is seeing him again. | 是再见到他 |
[23:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:45] | I’m… | 我… |
[23:48] | I’m so tired. | 我很累 |
[23:55] | It’s… | 就… |
[23:56] | It’s just like this wave washing over me, | 就好像有一个海浪向我打来 |
[23:58] | again and again. | 一次又一次 |
[24:00] | It knocks me down, and when I try to stand up, | 把我击倒 当我试图站起来时 |
[24:06] | it just comes for me again. | 它又向我打来 |
[24:10] | And I… | 我… |
[24:14] | It’s just gonna drown me. | 我迟早会被海浪淹没 |
[24:17] | – No. No, it won’t. – Yeah. | -不 不会的 -是吗 |
[24:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:23] | Well, because it can’t all be sorrow, can it? | 因为人生不可能只有悲伤 对吗 |
[24:31] | I’ve always been alone, so I don’t feel the lack. | 我一直都是孤独一人 所以我没感到缺失 |
[24:37] | It’s all I’ve ever known. | 我只知道孤独 |
[24:41] | I’ve never experienced loss | 我没经历过失去 |
[24:42] | because I have never had a loved one to lose. | 因为我没有心爱的人可失去 |
[24:49] | But what is grief, if not love persevering? | 但悲伤如果不是对爱的坚持 又是什么 |
[25:09] | – Sorry. Pardon. – No, it was funny. | -抱歉 我不该笑的 -不 的确很好笑 |
[25:13] | Yes, it was very funny, wasn’t it? | 是啊 真的很好笑 对吧 |
[25:33] | So, to recap. | 我总结一下 |
[25:35] | Parents dead, brother dead, | 父母死了 哥哥死了 |
[25:39] | Vision dead. | 幻视死了 |
[25:42] | What happened when he wasn’t | 他不在你身边 |
[25:43] | there to pull you back from the darkness, Wanda? | 把你从黑暗中拉回来时发生了什么 旺达 |
[25:46] | – I can’t do this anymore. – Come on, Wanda! | -我坚持不下去了 -撑住 旺达 |
[25:48] | You’re on the precipice. You are right there! | 你已经站在真相悬崖边 你马上就想起来了 |
[25:53] | Tell me how you did it. | 告诉我你怎么做到的 |
[26:00] | Vision was gone. | 幻视不在了 |
[26:06] | But you wanted him back. | 但你希望他回来 |
[26:13] | I wanted him back. | 我希望他回来 |
[26:18] | I wanted him back. | 我希望他回来 |
[26:32] | I know you have him. | 我知道他在你们这 |
[26:33] | – I’m sorry, but like I said… – Please… | -抱歉 但我说了… -求你 |
[26:41] | Please. | 求你了 |
[26:44] | When I came back, he was gone. | 我回来时他已经不见了 |
[26:48] | His body. | 他的尸体 |
[26:51] | And I know he’s here. | 我知道他在这里 |
[26:55] | He deserves a funeral, at least. | 他起码该得到一个葬礼 |
[26:58] | I deserve it. | 我也应该 |
[27:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[27:05] | Yeah, she’s still here. | 对 她还在这 |
[27:08] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:16] | Through the doors. Down the hall. | 从这个门里进去 沿着走廊直走 |
[27:17] | Two lefts and a right. | 向左转两次 然后再右转 |
[27:21] | One moment. I have to buzz you in. | 等下 我帮你开门 |
[27:23] | I got it! Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[27:48] | Wanda Maximoff? It’s an honor to meet you. | 旺达·马克西莫夫 很高兴见到你 |
[27:52] | – Truly. – Who are you? | -真的 -你是谁 |
[27:54] | Director Tyler Hayward. | 泰勒·海沃德局长 |
[27:56] | I understand you’re here to see the Vision, | 我知道你是为了幻视来的 |
[27:59] | to recover the body, that is, is that right? | 想取走他的身体 是吧 |
[28:03] | – Well, I’m his next of kin. – I understand. | -我是他的直系亲属 -我明白 |
[28:07] | I’d like to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[28:08] | And then you’ll give him to me? | 之后你就能把他还给我了吗 |
[28:11] | Please, just come with me. | 请先跟我来 |
[28:30] | What is this? Why are you showing me this? | 这是什么 你为什么要给我看这个 |
[28:34] | Because you asked to see it. | 是你要看的 |
[28:56] | Stop… Stop… | 停下 停下 |
[29:00] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[29:02] | What… | 什么 |
[29:06] | What are you doing to him? | 你们对他做了什么 |
[29:09] | We’re dismantling the most sophisticated, | 我们在拆解一件至今为止最复杂 |
[29:12] | sentient weapon ever made. | 最具感知力的武器 |
[29:15] | But Vision’s not a weapon. You can’t do this. | 但是幻视不是武器 你们不能这么做 |
[29:17] | In fact, it is our legal and ethical obligation. | 实际上 这是我们法律和道义上的义务 |
[29:21] | I just wanna bury him. That’s all I want. | 我只是想埋葬他 仅此而已 |
[29:24] | – Are you sure? – Excuse me? | -你确定吗 -你说什么 |
[29:28] | Not everyone has the kind of power | 不是所有人都可以 |
[29:30] | that could bring their soulmate back online. | 重启自己的爱侣的 |
[29:34] | Forgive me. Back to life. | 不好意思 是复活 |
[29:37] | No, I can’t do that. It’s… | 我做不到 我 |
[29:41] | That’s not why I’m here. | 这不是我来这里的目的 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:47] | But I cannot allow you to | 但是我不能允许你 |
[29:48] | take three-billion dollars’ worth of vibranium | 把价值三十亿美元的振金 |
[29:50] | just to put it in the ground. | 埋进土壤里 |
[29:54] | So, the best I can do is, | 所以 我只能 |
[29:57] | let you say goodbye to him here. | 让你在这里跟他告别 |
[30:04] | He’s all that I have. | 他是我拥有的一切 |
[30:06] | Well, that’s just it, Wanda. | 问题就在这里 旺达 |
[30:09] | He isn’t yours. | 他不是你的 |
[30:32] | Fall back. | 别开枪 |
[30:36] | It’s fine. Let her see for herself. | 没事 让她自己亲眼看看 |
[31:00] | I can’t feel you. | 我感觉不到你 |
[31:13] | I can’t feel you. | 我感觉不到你 |
[33:38] | 一起慢慢 变老的地方 | |
[35:49] | Wanda. | 旺达 |
[35:52] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[35:55] | Should we stay in tonight? | 我们今晚就不出去了吧 |
[36:45] | Bravo! | 太精彩了 |
[36:53] | – Mom! Mom! Mom, help us! – Mom! Help! | -妈妈 妈妈 帮帮我们 -妈妈 救命 |
[36:57] | Please! Please help us! Mom! | 快来救救我们 妈妈 |
[37:04] | Mom! Please! | 妈妈 救命 |
[37:07] | Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[37:10] | – I know what you are. – Mom! | -我知道你是什么怪物 -妈妈 |
[37:16] | It’s okay, baby. It’s okay. | 没事的 宝贝 没事的 |
[37:19] | You have no idea how dangerous you are. | 你根本不知道自己有多危险 |
[37:24] | You’re supposed to be a myth. | 你应该成为一个传说 |
[37:26] | A being capable of spontaneous creation, | 一个可以自发创造事物的传说人物 |
[37:30] | and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner. | 但是你竟然在这里 用你的特异能力做晚餐 |
[37:36] | – Let go of my children. – Oh, yes, your children. | -放开我的孩子 -对了 你的孩子 |
[37:41] | And Vision, and this whole little life you’ve made, | 幻视 还有你创造的这个小小世界 |
[37:46] | this is Chaos Magic, Wanda. | 这是混沌魔法 旺达 |
[37:49] | And that makes you the Scarlet Witch. | 所以你是绯红女巫 |
[39:44] | Sir, the team is ready for launch. | 长官 队伍已经准备完毕 |
[39:48] | It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[39:59] | We took this thing apart | 我们把这玩意 |
[40:00] | and put it back together again a million times. | 拆拆合合上百万次了 |
[40:03] | Tried every type of power supply under the sun, | 也试过了所有能找到的动力源 |
[40:07] | when all we needed | 但其实我们需要的 |
[40:08] | was a little energy directly from the source. | 只是直接来自源头的能量 |
[40:12] | Ready, sir. | 一切就绪 长官 |