时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Snooper’s gonna snoop. | 你可真是爱管闲事 |
[00:08] | Where are my children? | 我的孩子呢 |
[00:12] | These are runes, Wanda. | 它们是如尼文 旺达 |
[00:14] | Only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic. | 只有施如尼文咒的女巫能施展魔法 |
[00:20] | Vision was gone. | 幻视不在了 |
[00:22] | But you wanted him back. | 但你希望他回来 |
[00:28] | He’s all I have. | 他是我拥有的一切 |
[00:29] | Well, that’s just it, Wanda. | 问题就在这里 旺达 |
[00:31] | He isn’t yours. He’s ours. | 他不是你的 他是我们的 |
[00:34] | Hayward’s gonna burn Westview | 海沃德为了达到目的 |
[00:35] | to the ground just to get what he wants. | 不惜把西景镇烧成灰烬 |
[00:37] | Don’t let him make you the villain. | 不要让他把你变成凶手 |
[00:39] | Maybe I already am. | 或许我就是凶手 |
[00:41] | This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. | 这是混沌魔法 旺达 |
[00:43] | And that makes you the Scarlet Witch. | 所以你是绯红女巫 |
[01:27] | Get off of me! Let go of my brother! | 放开我 放开我兄弟 |
[01:30] | My powers work out here, or did you forget? | 我的超能力在这里可以用 你忘了吗 |
[01:33] | No, dear. I’m counting on it. | 不 亲爱的 我就等着你发力呢 |
[01:37] | No! | 不 |
[01:42] | Go to your room. | 回房间 |
[01:43] | – No way, we’re staying with you. – Come on, Mom, we can help. | -绝不 我们要留下 -妈妈 我们能帮忙 |
[01:45] | – Listen to your mother, boys. – Now! | -听妈妈的 孩子们 -快去 |
[01:57] | I take power from the undeserving. | 我夺走不配拥有魔法之人的法力 |
[02:01] | It’s kinda my thing. | 这是我的特色 |
[02:10] | You’re clearly in over your little red head. | 你的小红脑瓜显然是自不量力 |
[02:13] | So, why don’t you surrender your magic | 不如你把你的魔法交给一个 |
[02:16] | to someone who knows what to do with it? | 知道该怎么用的人吧 |
[02:21] | And I’ll let you keep this pathetic little corner | 我会允许你自己留着这可悲的 |
[02:22] | of the world all to yourself. | 世界一角 |
[02:26] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[03:03] | Vision? | 幻视 |
[03:17] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[03:25] | Wanda… | 旺达 |
[03:40] | And I was told you were powerful. | 他们还说你很强大呢 |
[03:55] | Where are the boys? | 孩子们呢 |
[03:56] | They’re in the house. Safe. | 他们在房子里 很安全 |
[03:59] | Vision… | 幻视 |
[04:01] | I should’ve told you everything. | 我该告诉你一切的 |
[04:03] | The moment I realized what I had done. | 我一意识到我做了什么就该告诉你 |
[04:04] | It’s all right, Wanda. | 没事 旺达 |
[04:06] | I know why you made this world, but this… | 我知道你为何创造这个世界 但这… |
[04:08] | – I can fix it. – Can you? | -我能挽救的 -是吗 |
[04:16] | Oh, this is awkward. | 这可尴尬了 |
[04:19] | Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. | 你的前任和你男友一同亮相一个派对 |
[04:24] | Who are you gonna choose, Wanda? | 你要选谁呢 旺达 |
[04:29] | Vision, this is our home. | 幻视 这是我们的家 |
[04:33] | Then let’s fight for it. | 那我们就为之而战吧 |
[04:46] | Wanda! | 旺达 |
[04:47] | Wanda! | 旺达 |
[04:49] | – Wanda! – Don’t waste your breath, babe. | -旺达 -别浪费唾沫了 宝贝 |
[04:51] | No one can hear you from in here. | 你在这里没人能听到 |
[05:08] | Might we resolve this peacefully? | 我们不能和平解决吗 |
[05:10] | Wanda Maximoff must be neutralized. | 旺达·马克西莫夫必须被消灭 |
[05:15] | You must be destroyed. | 你必须被销毁 |
[05:16] | A “No,” Then. | 看来是”不能”了 |
[05:39] | Hey, it’s my favorite member of the bureau. | 是我最喜欢的联调局探员呢 |
[05:42] | Reconfirm mission objective. | 重新确认任务目标 |
[05:44] | His system is overloaded, sir. | 他的系统过载了 长官 |
[05:45] | I can’t get anything through. | 我完全接不进去 |
[05:47] | Still under control? | 还在控制之中吗 |
[05:48] | As far as I can tell, He’s still ours. | 就我看来 他还属于我们 |
[05:50] | You’ll never be able to cover this up. | 你别想把这事盖过去 |
[05:52] | I won’t have to. | 我不用那么做 |
[05:53] | Wanda cancelled her show, | 旺达取消了她的剧 |
[05:54] | so there’s no footage | 所以没有录像 |
[05:55] | proving there was ever more than one Vision. | 证明有过不止一个幻视 |
[05:58] | Oh, there’s S.W.O.R.D. HQ security tape | 还有天剑局总部的监控 |
[06:00] | and evidence of tampering, no doubt. | 肯定还有篡改证据 |
[06:02] | No one’s gonna care once I’ve eliminated Wanda Maximoff. | 等我解决了旺达·马克西莫夫 就不会有人在乎了 |
[06:06] | They’ll believe that the vision | 他们会相信那个 |
[06:07] | who emerges from the Westview rubble | 从西景废墟里钻出来的幻视 |
[06:08] | is the same one she illegally tried to bring back to life. | 就是她违法地企图复活的那个 |
[06:12] | They’ll thank me for recovering such a valuable asset. | 他们会感谢我找回了如此高价值的武器 |
[06:16] | You could be a part of that victory, Jimmy. | 你也可以为这份胜利出力 吉米 |
[06:19] | If only you had a little more vision. | 如果你能更有眼界的话 |
[06:24] | That’s a good one, Hayward. | 真好笑 海沃德 |
[06:26] | Okay, I’m convinced. | 好 我信你了 |
[06:28] | Trouble is, my friends at Quantico | 问题是 我在匡提科的同事 |
[06:30] | will probably have something to say about your plan | 可能会对你的计划有些异议 |
[06:33] | when they arrive inside the hour. | 等他们一小时内到后 |
[06:38] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬我 |
[06:41] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[06:44] | We’re done here. | 我们没什么可说的了 |
[06:55] | Oh. “Flourish.” | “瞧好了” |
[07:06] | – Hello? – Cliff. Uh, James Woo. | -喂 -克里夫 是詹姆斯·吴 |
[07:09] | Hey, I’ve got a situation and | 我这里有点麻烦 |
[07:10] | I was hoping you could get here inside the hour? | 不知你能不能一小时内赶到 |
[07:33] | Guy’s really funny. | 真逗 |
[07:36] | “Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[07:37] | “I’m just the messenger.” | 我只是信使 |
[07:46] | Wanda, you’ve never been up against another witch before. | 旺达 你以前可没对付过别的女巫 |
[07:50] | Did you know there’s an | 你知道吗 |
[07:51] | entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold? | 《黑暗神书》里有一整章都是关于你的 |
[07:56] | That’s the book of the damned. | 那是诅咒之书 |
[08:03] | “The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. | “绯红女巫并非天生 而是锻造而成 |
[08:07] | “She has no coven, no need for incantation.” | 她不属于女巫团 不需要念咒” |
[08:10] | I’m not a witch. I don’t cast spells. | 我不是女巫 我不施咒 |
[08:13] | No one taught me magic! | 没人教过我魔法 |
[08:15] | Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. | 你的法力胜过至尊法师 |
[08:20] | It’s your destiny to destroy the world. | 你的天命注定是毁灭世界 |
[08:24] | I’m not what you say I am. | 我才不是你说的那样 |
[08:28] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[08:41] | – Wanda? – Dottie? | -旺达 -多蒂 |
[08:44] | My name is Sarah. | 我叫莎拉 |
[08:46] | I have a daughter. She’s eight. | 我有个女儿 她八岁 |
[08:49] | Maybe she could be friends with your boys. | 或许她可以跟你的儿子们做朋友 |
[08:52] | If you like that storyline. | 如果你喜欢这样的故事线 |
[08:53] | Or, uh, the school bully, even. | 他们甚至可以做学校霸王 |
[08:55] | Really, anything. If you could just let her out of her room. | 真的 什么都行 求你把她从房间里放出来 |
[08:58] | If I could just hold her, please. | 让我抱抱她 求你 |
[09:01] | What are you doing to her? You’re making her say this. | 你对她做了什么 你在逼她说这些话 |
[09:04] | She’s your meat puppet, I just cut her strings. | 她是你的人偶 我只是剪了她的提线 |
[09:38] | What is this stuff? | 这都是什么东西 |
[09:39] | This is my man-cave. | 这是我的男人洞 |
[09:41] | A place to chillax, you know, | 放松的地方 |
[09:44] | while the missus is stirring up trouble. | 让妹子去惹麻烦 |
[09:50] | You a fan of Steven Seagal? | 你喜欢史蒂文·西格尔吗 |
[09:58] | Agnes doesn’t live here. | 艾格妮丝不住在这里 |
[10:01] | You do. | 你住在这里 |
[10:04] | You’re Ralph Bohner? | 你是拉夫·博纳吗 |
[10:08] | Boner. | 勃起 |
[10:11] | How is she controlling you? | 她是怎么控制你的 |
[10:16] | You wanna tussle again? | 你想再来比划比划吗 |
[10:25] | Meow, she’s feisty! | 喵 她可真凶啊 |
[10:33] | Oh, God! Please, spare my life! | 天啊 求求你饶了我 |
[10:35] | Nice to meet you, Ralph. | 见到你很高兴 拉夫 |
[10:47] | Can you see them anymore? | 你还能看到他们吗 |
[10:49] | No. | 看不到 |
[10:53] | Hey, what… What’s wrong? | 你…怎么了 |
[10:58] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[11:00] | I don’t recognize my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak. | 我不认得镜子中的自己 还有我说话的声音了 |
[11:03] | I used to try to resist you, | 我以前都在努力对抗你 |
[11:05] | but now, I can’t remember why. Do you? | 但现在我都记不清为什么了 你还记得吗 |
[11:08] | My husband’s on a business trip. | 我丈夫出差了 |
[11:10] | Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever. | 告诉他我爱他 永远不要再回到这里 |
[11:14] | – I’m exhausted. – No, you’re fine. | -我好累 -不 你没事的 |
[11:16] | You’re fine. You’re all… You’re all going to be fine. | 你没事的 你们都…你们都会没事的 |
[11:19] | When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares. | 你让我们睡去了 我们都在做你的噩梦 |
[11:23] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是那样的 |
[11:25] | I’ve… I’ve kept you safe in here. | 我…我让你们安全地待在这里 |
[11:28] | You… You feel… | 你 你们感觉… |
[11:31] | You feel at peace. | 你们感觉很平静 |
[11:32] | – We feel your pain. – No. | -我们只感受到你的痛苦 -不 |
[11:34] | – Your grief is poisoning us. – No, stop! | -你的悲伤对我们来说是毒药 -不 停下 |
[11:36] | – Please, let us go. – I wanna get back home. | -拜托 放了我们吧 -我想回家 |
[11:39] | – Let us go. – Stop. | -放了我们 -停下 |
[11:42] | Let us go, please, Wanda. | 放了我们吧 求你了 旺达 |
[11:44] | Please! | 求你了 |
[11:45] | Please! | 求你了 |
[12:05] | No! Stop. | 不 停下 |
[12:07] | Stop, I’m sorry. | 停下 我很抱歉 |
[12:12] | If you won’t let us go, just let us die. Please. | 如果你不愿意放了我们 杀了我们吧 求你了 |
[12:16] | – I will… – Please. | -我会… -求你了 |
[12:18] | I will let you go. I will. I will. | 我会放了你们的 我会的 我会的 |
[12:21] | What’s stopping you? | 是什么阻止了你 |
[12:23] | Use your power and do it now. | 用你的能力 动手啊 |
[12:25] | Heroes don’t torture people. | 英雄不会折磨人的 |
[12:47] | Go! All of you, now. Go! | 走吧 你们都赶紧走 |
[13:02] | This is it. We’re going in. | 就是现在 我们进去 |
[13:18] | Now you’ll see. | 你马上就要明白了 |
[14:00] | What? | 什么 |
[14:02] | Wanda! | 旺达 |
[14:07] | – Mom!- Help, Mom! | -妈妈 -救命 妈妈 |
[14:10] | Now, do you see? | 你明白了吗 |
[14:12] | You tied your family to this twisted world, | 你让你的家人和这个扭曲的世界捆绑在一起 |
[14:14] | and now one can’t exist without the other. | 如果这里消失了 他们也不会再存在 |
[14:16] | – Mom! – Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[14:17] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[14:19] | Save Westview or save your family. | 是拯救西景镇 还是你的家人 |
[14:21] | – Mom! Help! – Help! Please! | -妈妈 救命 -救救我 |
[14:27] | – Mom, help! – Mom! | -妈妈 救命 -妈妈 |
[14:51] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[14:52] | Mom! Are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[14:57] | No! | 不 |
[15:16] | Mom? Are you okay? | 妈妈 你没事吧 |
[15:20] | How sweet. | 多么温馨啊 |
[15:26] | Um… Dad? | 爸爸 |
[15:46] | Listen, boys. | 听着 孩子们 |
[15:48] | Your mother and I never really prepared you for this. | 我和你们妈妈一直没让你们做好应对这一刻的准备 |
[15:50] | But you were born for it. | 但你们生来就会了 |
[16:05] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:07] | My programming directive is to destroy the Vision. | 我的编程指令是摧毁幻视 |
[16:26] | But I’m not the true Vision. Only a conditional Vision. | 但我不是真正的幻视 只是一个特定条件下的幻视 |
[16:38] | I request elaboration. | 我要求你详细说明 |
[16:47] | Same story, different century. | 过了几个世纪 还是一样的故事 |
[16:50] | There’ll always be torches | 我们这样的女人 |
[16:51] | and pitchforks for ladies like us, Wanda. | 永远会遇到火把和干草叉 旺达 |
[17:03] | Boys, handle the military. | 孩子们 去对付军方的人 |
[17:06] | Mommy will be right back. | 妈妈马上回来 |
[17:33] | No, no, no! Stand down! | 不不不 别开枪 |
[17:59] | – Nice tricks. – I like yours, too. | -能力不错 -我也喜欢你的 |
[18:16] | Have fun in prison. | 在监狱里玩得开心 |
[18:21] | You are familiar with the thought experiment the Ship of Theseus | 你知道形而上学领域中的 |
[18:24] | in the field of identity metaphysics? | 忒修斯之船实验吗 |
[18:27] | Naturally. | 当然 |
[18:29] | The Ship of Theseus is an artifact in a museum. | 忒修斯之船是一个博物馆中的藏品 |
[18:33] | Over time, its planks of wood rot | 随着时间的推移 船上的木板腐烂了 |
[18:35] | and are replaced with new planks. | 全都换成了新的 |
[18:37] | When no original plank remains, is it still the Ship of Theseus? | 当拆除最后一块原始木板后 那还是忒修斯之船吗 |
[18:43] | Secondly, if those removed planks are | 其次 如果拆除的木板 |
[18:46] | restored and reassembled, free of the rot, | 重新翻修组合 没有霉斑了 |
[18:49] | is that the Ship of Theseus? | 那还是忒修斯之船吗 |
[18:54] | Neither is the true ship. | 两艘都不是真正的忒修斯之船 |
[18:58] | Both are the true ship. | 两艘都是真正的忒修斯之船 |
[19:01] | Well, then, we are agreed. | 那我们的看法一致 |
[19:05] | But I do not have the Mind Stone. | 但我没有意识宝石 |
[19:08] | And I do not have one single ounce of original material. | 我身上也没有任何原来的部件 |
[19:14] | Perhaps, the rot is the memories. | 也许锈斑就是记忆 |
[19:18] | The wear and tear are the voyages. | 那些磨损就是旅途 |
[19:20] | The wood touched by Theseus himself. | 是忒修斯亲自触碰过的木板 |
[19:25] | I have not retained memories. | 我没有保存记忆 |
[19:27] | But you do have the data. | 但是你有数据 |
[19:30] | It is merely being kept from you. | 只是不让你触及而已 |
[19:40] | A weapon to be more easily controlled. | 一个更方便控制的武器 |
[19:46] | But, certainly, you are the true Vision, | 但你当然是真正的幻视 |
[19:47] | for you believe yourself to be. | 因为你是这么认为的 |
[19:50] | That was once the case. | 我曾经的确是这么认为的 |
[19:53] | But upon meeting you, I have been disabused of that notion. | 但见到你后 我不再那么想了 |
[19:58] | As a carbon-based synthezoid, | 作为一个碳基合成人 |
[20:00] | your memory storage is not so easily wiped. | 想要清除你的记忆存储可没有那么简单 |
[20:05] | May I? | 可以让我试试吗 |
[20:51] | I am Vision. | 我是幻视 |
[20:58] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:02] | Boys, boys, boys, boys! | 孩子们 孩子们 孩子们 |
[21:04] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[21:23] | No. | 不 |
[21:25] | No. | 不 |
[21:29] | You see, the difference between you and me, | 你和我之间的区别在于 |
[21:33] | is that you did this on purpose. | 你是故意的 |
[21:45] | No! | 不 |
[21:46] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不不不 |
[21:49] | Oh, please! I beg you! I beg you! | 不要 求你了 求求你 |
[21:52] | No! No, no! | 不不不 |
[21:55] | No! No! No! | 不不不 |
[22:03] | Wanda. Wanda. | 旺达 旺达 |
[22:08] | Wanda. Wanda Maximoff… | 旺达 旺达·马克西莫夫 |
[22:12] | You are a witch. | 你是女巫 |
[22:16] | You are a witch. | 你是女巫 |
[22:19] | Witch… | 女巫 |
[22:21] | You… | 你… |
[22:23] | …are the Scarlet Witch. | 是绯红女巫 |
[22:25] | So it is written. So it is written. So it is written. | 早已注定 早已注定 早已注定 |
[22:29] | Told you so. | 我就说吧 |
[22:31] | Harbinger of Chaos. | 混乱的预兆 |
[22:34] | So, it is foretold. So it is written. | 一如预言 早已注定 |
[22:39] | So, it is foretold. | 一如预言 |
[22:43] | You can’t win, Wanda. | 你赢不了的 旺达 |
[22:47] | Power isn’t your problem, it’s knowledge. | 不是输在法力 而是因为知识 |
[23:03] | Give me your power | 把你的法力给我 |
[23:05] | and I will correct the flaws in your original spell. | 我会修改你原咒中的缺陷 |
[23:09] | And you and your family, | 你和你的家人 |
[23:12] | and the people of Westview | 还有西景镇的居民 |
[23:14] | can all live together in peace. | 就都可以一同过着宁静的生活 |
[23:18] | And no one will ever have to feel this pain again. | 也不会再有人必须经历这种痛苦 |
[23:24] | Not even you. | 连你都不必 |
[23:27] | So it is written. So it is foretold. | 早已注定 一如预言 |
[23:42] | Take it! | 拿去吧 |
[23:45] | I don’t want it. | 我不想要 |
[23:53] | Wanda, what are you doing? | 旺达 你在干什么 |
[23:54] | Come on, Wanda! | 来啊 旺达 |
[24:18] | Come on, Wanda! Escape your fate! | 来啊 旺达 逃出你的命运 |
[24:33] | Release your burden! | 卸下你的重担 |
[24:40] | There’s more. I want it all. | 还有更多 我全都要 |
[25:17] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[25:24] | About our deal… | 我们的约定 |
[25:26] | Once cast, a spell can never be changed. | 一旦念出咒语 就永远无法改变 |
[25:31] | This world you made will always be broken. | 你造出的这个世界将永远破碎 |
[25:37] | Just like… | 就像… |
[25:42] | you. | 你自己 |
[26:37] | Runes. | 如尼文 |
[26:39] | “In a given space, | “在某个空间内 |
[26:41] | only the witch who cast them can use her magic.” | 只有施如尼文咒的女巫能施展魔法” |
[26:46] | Thanks for the lesson… | 谢谢你教给我 |
[26:50] | But I don’t need you to tell me | 但我用不着你告诉我 |
[26:54] | who I am. | 我是谁 |
[27:00] | No. No. No. No! | 不不不 |
[27:12] | No! No! | 不 |
[27:55] | Oh, God. You don’t know what you’ve done. | 天啊 你不知道自己做了什么 |
[28:27] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[28:31] | So, what now? | 现在呢 |
[28:34] | You just gonna lock me up somewhere? | 你要把我关到什么地方去吗 |
[28:36] | No. Not “Somewhere.” | 不 不是”什么地方” |
[28:40] | Here. | 这里 |
[28:43] | “Here”? | 这里 |
[28:47] | I’ll give you the role you chose. | 我会给你你选择的角色 |
[28:50] | The nosy neighbor. | 多管闲事的邻居 |
[28:57] | No. Please… | 不 求你了 |
[28:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:01] | No, you’re not. You’re cruel. | 你一点也不抱歉 你太残忍了 |
[29:06] | You… You have… | 你…你根本… |
[29:08] | You have no idea what you’ve unleashed. | 你根本不知道你释放出了什么 |
[29:12] | You’re gonna need me. | 你会需要我的 |
[29:14] | – If I do, I know where to find you. – Wait. | -到时候我也知道去哪里找你 -等等 |
[29:17] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait… | 等等 等等 等等 |
[29:23] | Hiya, hon. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[29:26] | Say, that’s some kinda getup you’re wearing. | 你穿的衣服可真有料 |
[29:30] | Did I leave the oven on, or is that just you, hot stuff? | 是我没有关炉子 还是你太热辣了 |
[29:34] | You live here now. | 你从此住在这里 |
[29:38] | No one will ever bother you. | 没有人会再来打扰你 |
[29:40] | Okey dokey, artichokee. | 没问题 项圈女王 |
[29:45] | I’ll be seeing you, Agnes. | 我会再来看你的 艾格妮丝 |
[29:47] | Not if I see you first, hon. | 除非我先看到你 亲爱的 |
[29:52] | – Mom! – Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[29:55] | – Come here… – Are you okay? | -过来 -你没事吧 |
[29:58] | So, it would appear that our dream home | 看来我们梦想中的家 |
[30:01] | has been reduced to a fixer-upper. | 又变回了废墟 |
[30:04] | I know you’ll set everything right. | 我知道你会安排好一切的 |
[30:09] | Just not for us. | 只是不包括我们 |
[30:11] | No. | 是的 |
[30:14] | Not for us. | 不包括我们 |
[30:15] | Hmm. It’s time. | 也该是时候了 |
[30:19] | Should we head home? | 我们回家吧 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:33] | Okay, hop in. | 上床吧 |
[31:36] | Snug as a bug. | 舒舒服服的 |
[31:40] | Big day today. | 今天发生了好多事 |
[31:44] | Your mother and I… | 你们的妈妈和我 |
[31:51] | are very proud of you both. | 非常为你们俩自豪 |
[31:55] | Very proud. | 非常自豪 |
[32:00] | You know… | 你们知道… |
[32:03] | a family is forever. | 家人是永远的 |
[32:08] | We could never truly leave each other, even if we tried. | 不管我们怎么尝试 都不可能真正地离开彼此 |
[32:14] | You know that, right? | 你们知道的 对吗 |
[32:35] | Good night, chaps. | 晚安 孩子们 |
[32:36] | – Good night, Dad. – Good night, Dad. | -晚安 爸爸 -晚安 爸爸 |
[32:39] | Good night, Mom. | 晚安 妈妈 |
[32:56] | Boys… | 孩子们 |
[33:00] | Thanks for choosing me to be your mom. | 谢谢你们选择我做你们的妈妈 |
[33:59] | Oh, I, uh… | 我… |
[34:01] | I read somewhere | 我以前读到过 |
[34:04] | that it’s bad luck to say goodbye in the dark. | 在黑暗中说再见会带来噩运 |
[34:08] | No, you didn’t. | 你才没有呢 |
[34:12] | No, no. | 是的 是的 |
[34:16] | Perhaps not. Perhaps… | 也许我没读到过 也许… |
[34:22] | I just wanted to see you clearly. | 我只是想要看清你的脸 |
[34:27] | And? | 怎么 |
[34:30] | And there you are. | 就看到你了 |
[34:53] | Wanda, I know we can’t stay like this. | 旺达 我知道我们不能一直这样 |
[34:57] | But before I go, I feel I must know. | 但在我消失前 我必须要知道 |
[35:04] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[35:09] | You, Vision… | 你 幻视 |
[35:13] | are the piece of the Mind Stone that lives in me. | 是栖息在我体内的意识宝石碎片 |
[35:22] | You are a body of wires and blood and bone | 你是我用电线 血与骨 |
[35:27] | that I created. | 创造出的身体 |
[35:30] | You are my sadness and my hope. | 你是我的悲伤和希望 |
[35:39] | But mostly, you’re my love. | 但最重要的是 你是我的爱 |
[36:07] | I have been a voice with no body. | 我曾是个没有身体的声音 |
[36:11] | A body, but not human. And now… | 后来有了非人类的身体 现在 |
[36:16] | a memory made real. | 我是一段成真的回忆 |
[36:24] | Who knows what I might be next? | 谁知道我下次会变成什么 |
[36:36] | We have said goodbye before, | 我们以前道别过 |
[36:39] | so it stands to reason… | 所以理所当然 |
[36:42] | We’ll say hello again. | 我们会再次问好 |
[37:14] | So long, darling. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[38:40] | They’ll never know what you sacrificed for them. | 他们永远不会知道你为他们牺牲了什么 |
[38:43] | It wouldn’t change how they see me. | 那不会改变他们对我的看法 |
[38:49] | And you, you don’t… | 还有你 难道 |
[38:52] | You don’t hate me? | 你不恨我吗 |
[38:56] | Given the chance and given your power, | 如果我有这个机会和你的超能力 |
[39:01] | I’d bring my mom back. | 我会复活我妈妈 |
[39:04] | I know I would. | 我知道我会 |
[39:08] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[39:11] | For all the pain I caused. | 我带来了那么多痛苦 |
[39:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:18] | I don’t understand this power. | 我还不了解这种能力 |
[39:21] | But I will. | 但我会的 |
[39:29] | Goodbye, Monica. | 再见 莫妮卡 |
[39:32] | Bye, Wanda. | 再见 旺达 |
[39:36] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[41:44] | All right, everybody, gather around. | 好了 大家围过来 |
[41:45] | The pharmacy is the best spot for medical. | 药房是治疗伤员的最佳地点 |
[41:47] | And evidence collection can begin in the hardware store, Miguel. | 可以在五金店开始收集证据 米格尔 |
[41:50] | Let’s move. | 行动吧 |
[41:52] | Monica! | 莫妮卡 |
[41:53] | Authority looks good on you, Jimmy. | 你指挥起人来挺有模有样啊 吉米 |
[41:57] | Where’s Darcy? | 达西呢 |
[41:58] | Uh, something about “debriefs are for the weak.” | 她说”弱者才会做汇报” |
[42:02] | But, um, we can thank her for that. | 不过 这可多亏了她 |
[42:08] | Captain Rambeau. | 兰博上尉 |
[42:10] | They’re asking for you in the theater. | 电影院里有人找 |
[42:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:15] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[42:35] | I was sent by an old friend of your mother’s. | 你母亲的一位老朋友派我来的 |
[42:42] | He heard you’ve been grounded. | 他听说你被禁足了 |
[42:45] | He’d like to meet with you. | 他想和你见面 |
[42:48] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[46:42] | Mom, help! | 妈妈 救命 |
[46:44] | – Mom, please! – Help! Mom, please! | -妈妈 拜托 -救我 妈妈 求求你 |