| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:46] | I’m glad you’re here, Ethan. | 很高兴你能来 伊桑 | 
| [00:50] | Have you, uh, spoken to anyone else about what happened? | 呃 发生的这些事你有没有告诉过别人 | 
| [00:53] | Talked to my partner. | 跟我的拍档说了 | 
| [00:55] | Do you find it helpful to talk to him? | 你觉得和告诉他有帮助么 | 
| [00:57] | Her. | 是女的她 | 
| [01:00] | She’s been really supportive. | 她对我很支持 | 
| [01:01] | Good. | 那很好啊 | 
| [01:03] | What about your wife? | 那你妻子呢 | 
| [01:05] | Have you talked to your wife about it? | 你有没有和你妻子提起过 | 
| [01:07] | I wish I could, but… | 我希望能和她说 但是 | 
| [01:09] | some things are classified and… | 有些事是机密的 而且 | 
| [01:12] | So the person who’s supposed to be closest to you | 也就是说 本应该是最了解你的人 | 
| [01:14] | doesn’t know what you’re going through. | 却不知道你经历了什么 | 
| [01:18] | Ethan… | 伊桑 | 
| [01:20] | if someone is to blame for the Easter bombings, | 要说谁应该为复活节爆炸案负责的话 | 
| [01:24] | it’s whoever signed those release papers, | 那肯定是那些签署文件的人 | 
| [01:27] | not you. | 不是你 | 
| [01:28] | You had no choice. | 你没得选 | 
| [01:30] | You were following orders. | 你只是在服从命令 | 
| [01:31] | I was watching the guy, | 我眼睁睁地看着那个人 | 
| [01:33] | I knew he was dirty, and I let him go. | 我知道他有罪 但我却放了他 | 
| [01:36] | That’s on me. | 全都怪我 | 
| [01:37] | Have you been experiencing | 你还经历过 | 
| [01:38] | any more hallucinations? | 其他幻觉么 | 
| [01:40] | No. | 没有 | 
| [01:42] | I mean, I’ve had a few nightmares here and there, | 我是说 我偶尔会做噩梦 | 
| [01:44] | but nothing like what I was experiencing before. | 但是和我有过的经历完全不同 | 
| [01:48] | Really? | 真的么 | 
| [01:50] | What do you mean by “Hallucinations”? | 你说的幻觉是什么意思 | 
| [01:52] | People or objects that aren’t really there. | 也就是不真实存在的人或事物 | 
| [02:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [02:18] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪儿啊 | 
| [02:19] | You’re in Wayward Pines, Idaho. | 你在黑松镇 爱达荷州 | 
| [02:23] | Idaho? | 爱达荷州 | 
| [02:28] | Should I call an ambulance? | 需要我帮你叫辆救护车么 | 
| [03:19] | Mr. Burke? | 伯克先生 | 
| [03:22] | Mr. Burke? | 伯克先生 | 
| [03:26] | I can get you something stronger for the pain. | 我可以给你些更强劲的药缓解疼痛 | 
| [03:29] | Hmm? | 嗯 | 
| [03:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [03:32] | Anything I can do to make you more comfortable, | 如果有什么我能做的 让你可以更舒服点 | 
| [03:35] | just name it. | 你就直说 | 
| [03:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:37] | Dr. Carol will be in to see you shortly. | 卡罗尔医生一会儿就来看你 | 
| [03:39] | You mind if I check your blood pressure? | 我能检查一下你的血压么 | 
| [03:42] | Oh, please. | 噢 好的 | 
| [03:44] | I know you had a concussion and a few cracked ribs. | 我知道你有脑震荡和几处肋骨断裂 | 
| [03:49] | Could have been much worse. | 这样已经算是幸运的了 | 
| [03:50] | Apparently it was a nasty car accident. | 很明显这是一起严重的车祸 | 
| [03:54] | Does your wife know that one of the missing agents | 你妻子知道你寻找的失踪特工之一 | 
| [03:56] | you’re looking for is Kate Hewson? | 是凯特·休森么 | 
| [03:58] | Why open up old wounds? | 为什么要翻旧账呢 | 
| [04:01] | Anyway, it’s classified. | 不管怎么说 这都是机密 | 
| [04:03] | Well, it seems kind of strange | 好吧 只是哈斯勒这次会选你 | 
| [04:04] | that Hassler would choose you for this one. | 让人觉得奇怪 | 
| [04:07] | What happened between Kate and I, it’s over. Okay? | 凯特和我之间 已经结束了 好么 | 
| [04:11] | But she was my partner. | 但她曾是我的拍档 | 
| [04:14] | And that means something. | 这是无法改变的事实 | 
| [04:16] | You expect me to believe that if you… | 你指望我相信你 | 
| [04:21] | A-plus for you. | 你的情况很好 | 
| [04:25] | I’m Nurse Pam, by the way, and you are? | 顺便一说 我是帕姆护士 你的名字是 | 
| [04:28] | I’m Ethan Burke. | 我叫伊桑·伯克 | 
| [04:29] | Correct. | 正确 | 
| [04:31] | It’s good to see your memory’s coming back. | 看到你恢复记忆真好 | 
| [04:33] | You were delirious when you came in. | 你刚进来的时候神志不清呢 | 
| [04:35] | Couldn’t remember who you were. | 连自己是谁都不记得了 | 
| [04:37] | And what about Agent Stallings? | 那特工托林斯怎么样了 | 
| [04:39] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [04:40] | Stallings. | 托林斯 | 
| [04:42] | The other guy that was in the car with me. | 在车上的另一人 | 
| [04:44] | I’m afraid he didn’t make it. | 恐怕他没挺过来 | 
| [04:46] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:48] | Was he a close friend of yours? | 他是你很好的朋友么 | 
| [04:52] | I need to call my wife. | 我要给我的妻子打个电话 | 
| [04:54] | Oh, I believe the Sheriff’s Department got in touch | 哦 我相信警局的人在事故后 | 
| [04:56] | with your emergency contacts after the accident. | 已经和你的紧急联络人联系了 | 
| [05:02] | Where’s my phone and the rest of my things? | 我的手机和我其他的东西都去哪儿了 | 
| [05:03] | Oh, we don’t have anything of yours. | 哦 这里没有你的物品 | 
| [05:06] | But I can certainly put on my Nancy Drew detective hat | 但是我可以充当你的神探南希 | 
| [05:08] | and check into that for you. | 替你去找一找 | 
| [05:10] | I bet the Sheriff’s office has everything. | 我想肯定都在警局那里 | 
| [05:13] | See this little black button? | 看到黑色按钮没 | 
| [05:16] | I’m just one click away. | 你按一下我就会到 | 
| [05:28] | 特勤局总部 西雅图 华盛顿 | |
| [05:30] | I want whatever’s left of the car transferred here. | 我要把车上剩下的所有物品转移到这 | 
| [05:32] | We’re taking over the investigation. | 我们要接手调查了 | 
| [05:33] | I can’t believe they waited a day and a half to call us. | 简直不敢相信他们过了一天半才给我们打电话 | 
| [05:35] | The body was so badly burned, | 尸体烧焦的太严重 | 
| [05:36] | it took them two whole days to figure out who Stallings was. | 以至于他们花了两天才辨认出托林斯 | 
| [05:39] | All right, but why was he the only one in the car? | 好吧 那为什么只有他一人在车上 | 
| [05:40] | He’s with Ethan Burke. | 他当时是和伊桑·伯克在一起的啊 | 
| [05:41] | Well, maybe he wasn’t with Ethan Burke. | 可能他并没和伊桑·伯克在一起 | 
| [05:43] | Yeah,but Ethan checked in by e-mail | 是啊 但是伊桑晚上九点 | 
| [05:44] | 21 PM from Lowman, Idaho, where they stopped for gas. | 在爱荷华州的洛曼登录电子邮箱 他们在那里停下加油 | 
| [05:46] | Jimmy, anything could have | 吉米 从洛曼到 | 
| [05:47] | happened between Lowman and the ball of fire | 20英里外路边的爆炸之间 | 
| [05:49] | – by the side of the road 20 miles later, | 什么都有可能发生 | 
| [05:50] | okay? – Just take it easy. | -好么 -不要激动 | 
| [05:50] | Including the possibility that Ethan Burke’s body | 有可能伊桑·伯克被烧得 | 
| [05:53] | was so badly burned that there was nothing left of it. | 太严重 连渣都没剩 | 
| [05:56] | I’ll call their families. | 我会通知他的家人 | 
| [05:57] | I’ll call their families. | 让我来通知他的家人 | 
| [06:00] | Hey, sweetie. It’s me. | 嘿 宝贝儿 是我 | 
| [06:02] | We’re hanging out at the water today. | 今天我们来江边玩了 | 
| [06:03] | I’m just thinking about you. | 我只是想你了 | 
| [06:04] | Uh, your phone keeps going straight to voicemail. | 额 打你电话总是直接转到语音信箱 | 
| [06:08] | I hope everything’s okay. | 希望你一切都好 | 
| [06:09] | I’m probably being paranoid, I know. | 我可能只是想多了 我知道 | 
| [06:10] | But, uh, call us when you can, okay? | 不过 你可以的话给我们打电话 好么 | 
| [06:12] | I love you. Bye. | 爱你 再见 | 
| [06:15] | Fish tacos. | 墨西哥鱼肉卷 | 
| [06:16] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [06:20] | You know what kind of fish you can find in a hospital? | 你知道在医院会有什么鱼么 | 
| [06:24] | No. What? | 不知道 是什么 | 
| [06:25] | A sturgeon. | 鲟鱼 | 
| [06:28] | – Ha ha. – Yeah. | -呵呵 -好笑吧 | 
| [06:30] | Who was on the phone? | 在给谁打电话 | 
| [06:32] | You are so nosy. | 你真爱打听闲事 | 
| [06:34] | Was it dad? | 是爸爸么 | 
| [06:36] | No, I was leaving a message. | 不 我只是在留言 | 
| [06:38] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事儿吧 | 
| [06:39] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 没事 | 
| [06:40] | Mom, I can tell when you’re lying. | 妈妈 你撒谎我能看出来 | 
| [06:42] | Everyone has a tell. | 每个人说谎的时候都有自己的特征 | 
| [06:45] | Whoa. You sound like your dad. | 喔 你这口气真像你爸 | 
| [06:49] | “Everybody has a tell”? | 每个人说谎的时候都有自己的特征 | 
| [06:51] | What’s my tell? | 那我有什么特征 | 
| [06:53] | You pause and look to the right. | 你会停顿一下 向右看 | 
| [06:56] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [06:58] | Well… | 好吧 | 
| [07:01] | You don’t need to know everything all the time, Ben. | 你不用一直什么都想知道 本 | 
| [07:05] | You want to take a picture… for your dad? | 想来张自拍么 给你爸发过去 | 
| [07:08] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:18] | – Hello? – Theresa. It’s Adam Hassler. | -你好 -特丽萨 我是亚当·哈斯勒 | 
| [07:20] | Adam, hi. | 亚当啊 你好 | 
| [07:21] | Is everything okay? I haven’t heard… | 没什么事吧 你好久没 | 
| [07:22] | Theresa, there’s been an accident. | 特丽萨 发生了一场意外 | 
| [07:34] | Well, look who’s up and at ’em. | 看看是谁现在生龙活虎的了 | 
| [07:37] | Where’s the doctor? It’s been hours. | 医生在哪儿 已经好几个小时了 | 
| [07:39] | Dr. Carol was tied up all day | 卡罗尔医生今天一天 | 
| [07:41] | in one of those emergency surgeries, | 都在忙好几个紧急手术 | 
| [07:43] | some eight-hour nightmare. | 那八小时简直是噩梦 | 
| [07:44] | But I gave him your vitals and he says you’re doing A-okay. | 但是我已经把你的检查结果给他 他说你恢复的不错 | 
| [07:48] | What kind of a hospital is this, anyway? | 这到底是什么医院 | 
| [07:51] | Where is everybody? | 人们都去哪儿了 | 
| [07:52] | – They’re busy. – All right. | -他们都很忙 -好吧 | 
| [07:54] | Well, what… what about my things? | 那 我的东西呢 | 
| [07:55] | I’m working on it, captain. | 我正在努力呢 老大 | 
| [07:57] | And I had a briefcase. | 我有一个公文包 | 
| [07:58] | Working on it, captain. | 正在努力呢 老大 | 
| [08:00] | Why don’t you work on getting me a phone? | 为什么不能给我找个电话呢 | 
| [08:02] | – Any phone. – I wish I could, | -随便什么都行 -我也希望我找得到 | 
| [08:04] | but we don’t have phone jacks in the patient rooms. | 但是在我们病房里没有听筒接口啊 | 
| [08:06] | I mean, who wants all that ringing and chattering | 我是说 当病人们都在恢复或者休息的时候 | 
| [08:07] | while patients are trying to heal and sleep, right? | 谁愿意被电话吵到呢 对吧 | 
| [08:11] | Right. | 对 | 
| [08:12] | I’ll be back in an hour with your dinner. | 我一个小时来给你送晚餐 | 
| [08:13] | Green beans and gravy. | 有绿豆和肉汁哦 | 
| [08:48] | – What on earth are you doing? – I’m leaving. | -你到底在干嘛 -我要走了 | 
| [08:50] | Mr. Burke, I can’t let you leave. | 伯克先生 我不能让你走 | 
| [08:52] | You’re in no condition to be leaving. | 你现在的情况还不能走 | 
| [08:54] | Well, I appreciate your concern. | 谢谢你的关心 | 
| [08:56] | Mr. Burke… | 伯克先生 | 
| [08:57] | you’re not thinking clearly. | 你没有想清楚 | 
| [08:59] | Move your foot. | 把脚拿开 | 
| [09:03] | Move your foot. | 把脚拿开 | 
| [09:05] | I’m worried about you. | 你要知道我是在担心你 | 
| [09:45] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [09:47] | What? | 什么 | 
| [09:49] | Mom, you can tell me the truth. | 妈妈 你可以告诉我实话 | 
| [09:53] | That was Adam Hassler. | 刚刚是亚当·哈斯勒 | 
| [09:57] | Your dad may have been in a car accident. | 你爸爸可能发生了一起车祸 | 
| [10:00] | What? Is he okay? | 什么 他没事吧 | 
| [10:02] | Mom. | 妈妈 | 
| [10:04] | There’s nothing to worry about yet. | 现在还没什么要担心的 | 
| [10:06] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [10:07] | – He wasn’t at the scene of the accident. – Yeah. | -他没有在事故现场 -呃 | 
| [10:09] | And I bet he went to go look for help | 我想他肯定是去找人来帮忙了 | 
| [10:10] | and that they’re gonna find him soon. Okay? | 他们很快就会找到他的 好么 | 
| [10:13] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 | 
| [10:14] | Look at me. I’m not worried. | 看着我 我不担心 | 
| [10:15] | I know he’s okay. | 我知道他没事 | 
| [10:25] | Kitchen’s closing in 10 minutes. | 厨房十分钟后打烊 | 
| [10:27] | Oh, my God. What happened to you? | 哦 天呐 你怎么了 | 
| [10:30] | I was in a car accident. | 我出了场车祸 | 
| [10:32] | Shouldn’t you be at the hospital? | 那你不是该呆在医院么 | 
| [10:33] | I was already over there. | 去过了 | 
| [10:35] | I need a phone. | 我想借用一下电话 | 
| [10:36] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 | 
| [10:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:39] | There you go. | 给你 | 
| [10:41] | Well, can I get you something to eat? | 需要给你拿点吃的么 | 
| [10:42] | The kitchen’s gonna be closing soon. | 厨房马上关了 | 
| [10:44] | Yeah. I’d love a cheeseburger. | 好的 我想点个芝士堡 | 
| [10:46] | But I lost my wallet in the accident. | 但是我把钱包丢在了车祸现场 | 
| [10:48] | I was over at the Sheriff’s Office. | 我刚刚路过警局 | 
| [10:50] | They told me that’s where my things are. | 他们告诉我我的东西都在那 | 
| [10:51] | But it’s closed. | 但是它已经关了 | 
| [10:54] | How do you want your burger? | 你的汉堡要什么口味 | 
| [10:56] | Bloody, no onions. | 要热腾腾的 不要洋葱 | 
| [10:58] | You got it. | 没问题 | 
| [10:59] | Thanks. I got to tell you, | 谢谢 我得告诉你 | 
| [11:01] | you’re the first normal person that I’ve met in this town. | 你是我在这个镇上遇到的第一个正常人 | 
| [11:03] | And, uh, when I get my wallet, I’ll come back… | 等我找到我的钱包 我会回来 | 
| [11:05] | And give me a really big tip, right? | 给我一大笔小费 是吗 | 
| [11:07] | Right. | 没错 | 
| [11:08] | So, what brings you to Wayward Pines, anyway? | 那么 你来黑松镇做什么 | 
| [11:12] | Business. | 公事 | 
| [11:13] | What kind of business? | 什么公事 | 
| [11:15] | I’m in the Secret Service. | 我在特勤局工作 | 
| [11:17] | Secret Service? | 特勤局 | 
| [11:19] | What, is the President here? | 难道总统先生来这了吗 | 
| [11:21] | You know, don’t you Secret Service guys | 你知道的 你们特勤局的不是 | 
| [11:22] | protect the President? | 保护总统的吗 | 
| [11:23] | We handle other things, as well. | 我们也处理其它事情 | 
| [11:26] | Well, you can let me handle your dinner. | 好吧 你可以让我为你解决晚餐 | 
| [11:28] | Well, I appreciate it. Hey, what’s your name? | 好的 非常感谢 嘿 你叫什么 | 
| [11:31] | Beverly. | 贝弗莉 | 
| [11:32] | Beverly. Ethan. | 贝弗莉 我叫伊桑 | 
| [11:43] | You’ve reached the Burkes. | 这里是伯克家 | 
| [11:44] | Sorry we aren’t here to take your call | 抱歉我们不在家无法接您的电话 | 
| [11:46] | unless you’re a telemarketer. | 如果您是电话销售员 | 
| [11:47] | Then we are thrilled to have missed your call. | 我们很高兴错过您的电话 | 
| [11:49] | Otherwise, leave a message. | 不是的话 请留言 | 
| [11:52] | Theresa, it’s me. Uh, look. | 特丽萨 是我 呃 听着 | 
| [11:54] | They probably already told you that I was in an accident. | 他们可能告诉你我出事了 | 
| [11:57] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [11:58] | For some reason, | 因为一些原因 | 
| [11:59] | they’ve been unable to locate my… my phone and my wallet. | 他们无法找到 我的手机和钱包 | 
| [12:03] | I’m in, uh, Wayward Pines, Idaho. | 我在 呃 爱达荷的黑松镇 | 
| [12:06] | Try calling me at the Wayward Pines Hotel. | 试着往黑松林旅馆打电话找我 | 
| [12:08] | Love you. Bye. | 爱你 拜 | 
| [12:12] | That was fast. | 动作真快 | 
| [12:14] | You wanted it bloody. | 也是你说要热腾腾的 | 
| [12:17] | So, what exactly are you doing here, | 那么 你到底来这做什么 | 
| [12:19] | Mr. Secret Agent Man? | 特工先生 | 
| [12:21] | Maybe I can help. | 或许我可以帮你 | 
| [12:24] | A Missing-Persons investigation. | 调查失踪人员 | 
| [12:26] | Who went missing? | 谁失踪了 | 
| [12:28] | A couple of our own. | 一些我们的人 | 
| [12:29] | Missing here? | 在这失踪的 | 
| [12:31] | You seen any new faces around town over the last month? | 上个月以来你有没有在这见到什么新面孔 | 
| [12:34] | None, really. Except for yours. | 没有 真的 除了你 | 
| [12:37] | What about Kate Hewson? Bill Evans? | 凯特·休森和比尔·埃文斯 | 
| [12:39] | You ever heard of them? | 你有没有听过这两个名字 | 
| [12:41] | Not ringing any bells. | 没有印象 | 
| [12:43] | Why? Did something bad happen to them? | 怎么了 他们出什么事了吗 | 
| [12:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [12:49] | Hmm. | 嗯 | 
| [12:53] | Well, I hope you find what you’re looking for. | 好吧 我希望你能找到他们 | 
| [12:58] | Here’s the damage. | 这是给你的 | 
| [13:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [13:05] | 604 | 第一 大道 | 
| [13:06] | You don’t have a phone. | 你没有手机 | 
| [13:08] | You have no ID, no money. | 没身份证件 又没钱 | 
| [13:09] | You don’t know a soul in town. | 在这不认识任何人 | 
| [13:11] | That’s where I live. | 这是我的住址 | 
| [13:12] | If you find yourself in any trouble, | 如果你遇到什么麻烦 | 
| [13:13] | you can look me up. | 你可以来找我 | 
| [13:16] | So you believe me, huh? | 这么说你相信我 嗯 | 
| [13:18] | I always believed you. | 我一直都相信你 | 
| [13:31] | 黑松镇没 有蟋蟀 | |
| [14:23] | Mr. Burke? | 伯克先生 | 
| [14:30] | Hi. Checkout’s at 11:00. | 嗨 退房时间是十一点 | 
| [14:33] | I’m sorry. I must have, uh… overslept. | 抱歉 我一定 呃 睡过头了 | 
| [14:36] | Sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [14:37] | What happened to “I’ll pay first thing”? | 你不是说一早起来就给钱的吗 | 
| [14:40] | Are the phones working yet? | 电话还有用吗 | 
| [14:41] | – Why wouldn’t the phones be working? – I don’t know. | -为什么电话会没用呢 -我不知道 | 
| [14:44] | I couldn’t get a dial tone last night, | 我昨晚没法打电话 | 
| [14:46] | and I’ve been expecting some calls. | 并且我在等别人打电话给我 | 
| [14:47] | Oh, no one’s called for you. | 哦 没人给你打电话 | 
| [14:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [14:52] | I kind of find that hard to believe. | 我觉得难以置信 | 
| [14:53] | Oh, I’m sure. | 哦 我很确定 | 
| [14:55] | I’m the only one who’s been working | 自从你来了之后 | 
| [14:56] | the front desk since you got in. | 只有我在前台工作 | 
| [14:58] | Who were you expecting to hear from? | 你在等谁的电话 | 
| [15:00] | Well, that would be none of your business. | 那不关你的事 | 
| [15:02] | Okay. Maybe they don’t want to talk to you. | 好吧 也许他们不想和你通话 | 
| [15:04] | Have you found your wallet? | 你找到你的钱包吗 | 
| [15:06] | No. Do you have any Aspirin? | 没有 你有没有阿司匹林 | 
| [15:09] | No. | 没有 | 
| [15:10] | I’m gonna have to ask you to evacuate the room. | 我要请你退房了 | 
| [15:12] | You’re gonna have to ask me to what? | 你要让我做什么 | 
| [15:13] | Evacuate… right now. | 退房 立刻 | 
| [15:16] | Huh. I’ll be just a moment. | 嗯 稍等一下 | 
| [15:19] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [15:27] | I’m going to, uh, get ready to evacuate. | 我要 呃 准备退房 | 
| [16:14] | Beverly? | 贝弗莉 | 
| [17:14] | Evans. | 埃文斯 | 
| [17:21] | Special Agent Ethan Burke. | 我是特工伊桑·伯克 | 
| [17:24] | I’m here to see the Sheriff. | 我找警长 | 
| [17:27] | * …the world on fire * | *火光冲天* | 
| [17:31] | * I just want to start * | *我要重生* | 
| [17:40] | There’s a man here to see you. | 有个人要见你 | 
| [17:41] | Says he’s a secret agent or something. | 说他是特务什么的 | 
| [17:43] | Special Agent. | 特工 | 
| [17:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:47] | He’s very disheveled. | 他看上去衣冠不整的 | 
| [17:50] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:51] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [17:54] | You can go on back. | 你可以进去了 | 
| [17:55] | He’s the last office on the right. | 他在右边的最后一个办公室 | 
| [18:03] | Ethan Burke. | 我是伊桑·伯克 | 
| [18:05] | Secret Service. | 特工 | 
| [18:09] | Arnold Pope… | 我是阿诺德·蒲伯 | 
| [18:11] | Sheriff. | 警长 | 
| [18:16] | Rough little accident you had couple days back. | 你几天前出了点小事故 | 
| [18:19] | How you feeling? | 现在感觉如何 | 
| [18:21] | Better. | 好点了 | 
| [18:23] | Better than the guy whose corpse I just found | 比我刚发现的死人好点 我在离这六个街区的房子里 | 
| [18:24] | decomposing in a house six blocks from here. | 发现了他腐烂了的尸体 | 
| [18:27] | Elaborate on “I just found.” | 详细说明“我刚发现” | 
| [18:30] | Last night, a bartender gave me an address. | 昨晚 有个酒保给我一个地址 | 
| [18:33] | She didn’t give me a phone number | 她没给我电话号码 | 
| [18:34] | because I don’t have my phone. | 因为我没有手机 | 
| [18:37] | Evidently you have it here. | 显然在你这 | 
| [18:39] | Why would I have your phone? | 我怎么会有你的手机 | 
| [18:42] | Well, I was told that you had my things. | 我听说你拿了我的东西 | 
| [18:44] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [18:47] | That nurse over at the hospital. | 医院里的护士 | 
| [18:49] | I got no clue where she got that idea from. | 我不知道她怎么有这样的想法 | 
| [18:52] | Rum raisin. | 朗姆酒葡萄干 | 
| [18:54] | Mm. You like rum raisin? | 嗯 你喜欢吗 | 
| [18:58] | I need to make some calls. | 我要打几个电话 | 
| [19:00] | Um, can I borrow that phone? | 呃 我可以借你的电话吗 | 
| [19:03] | Of course. | 当然可以 | 
| [19:04] | Just as soon as you finish this story | 只要你说完关于 | 
| [19:06] | about the decomposing body. | 那个腐尸的事 | 
| [19:10] | Well, I followed the address that the bartender gave me. | 好吧 我按照酒保给我的地址找去 | 
| [19:14] | And that’s where I found Agent Evans, | 在那找到了特工埃文斯 | 
| [19:17] | tortured… and mutilated. | 他明显被被折磨过 四肢不全 | 
| [19:21] | Clearly, he’d been there for quite some time. | 显然 他在那有段时间了 | 
| [19:25] | Agent Evans. | 特工埃文斯 | 
| [19:29] | Bottom line is, I was sent here | 总之 我被派来 | 
| [19:31] | to find two of our agents, | 寻找我们的两个特工 | 
| [19:32] | and now I’m only looking for one. | 现在我只需找到另一个了 | 
| [19:35] | What’s the name of the other missing agent? | 另一个失踪的特工叫什么 | 
| [19:37] | Um, her name is Kate Hewson. | 呃 她叫凯特·休森 | 
| [19:42] | What’s she look like? | 她长什么样 | 
| [19:44] | 27 years of age, | 二十七岁 | 
| [19:47] | red hair, | 红头发 | 
| [19:48] | hazel eyes, beautiful… | 褐色的眼睛 很美 | 
| [19:51] | by anyone’s standards. | 无论是在谁看来都很美 | 
| [19:53] | We’ll put the word out. | 我们会广发人手的 | 
| [19:55] | And, uh, if you don’t mind, | 呃 如果你不介意的话 | 
| [19:56] | – now I’d like to make those calls. – ‘Course. | -现在我想打几个电话 -当然可以 | 
| [19:59] | But what was that address | 但是先跟我说地址是哪 | 
| [20:01] | of the… | 那个 | 
| [20:03] | dead agent? | 死了的特工的地址 | 
| [20:07] | – 607 First Avenue. – Hmm. | -第一大道607号 -嗯 | 
| [20:10] | I’ll walk you over there. | 我带你过去 | 
| [20:12] | Not necessary. | 没这必要 | 
| [20:14] | No, no. I-I want to. | 不不 我 我想去 | 
| [20:16] | I don’t want you to. | 我不想你去 | 
| [20:21] | Mr. Hassler. Thank you for coming. | 哈斯勒先生 感谢您的到来 | 
| [20:23] | Hi. So, when can we get the download from the GPS module? | 嗨 那么 我们什么时候能下载定位系统的数据 | 
| [20:27] | We can’t find the GPS module. | 我们找不到定位系统的数据 | 
| [20:30] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [20:32] | That’s not all we can’t find. | 我们找不到 | 
| [20:34] | There’s no evidence that Ethan Burke was even in the car. | 没有证据表明伊桑·伯克在那辆车上 | 
| [20:39] | Hey. Uh, it’s me. | 嘿 呃 是我 | 
| [20:40] | Um, I’m still in this town. | 呃 我还在黑松镇 | 
| [20:42] | Um, Theresa, Ben, | 呃 特丽萨 本 | 
| [20:44] | if you’re getting these messages, | 如果你听到留言 | 
| [20:45] | call me here at the Wayward Pines Sheriff’s Office in Idaho. | 打电话到爱荷达黑松镇警长办公室找我 | 
| [20:51] | I hope you’re getting my messages. | 我希望你们能听到我的留言 | 
| [21:01] | Secret Service. | 特勤局 | 
| [21:03] | Yeah. Hi. This is Ethan Burke. | 是的 嗨 我是伊桑·伯克 | 
| [21:04] | I need to speak with Adam Hassler. | 我找亚当·哈斯勒 | 
| [21:06] | He’s out of the office right now. | 他现在不在办公室 | 
| [21:08] | Is there something I can do for you, sir? | 有什么我能帮你的 先生 | 
| [21:10] | Yeah. I’ll just call his cellphone. | 是的 我打他的手机就可以了 | 
| [21:11] | Could you give me that number, please? | 你能把他的号码告诉我吗 | 
| [21:13] | I’m afraid I’m not allowed to give out that information. | 恐怕我不能告诉你这么重要的信息 | 
| [21:16] | Who am I speaking with? | 我能请问你的名字吗 | 
| [21:17] | Marcy. | 马西 | 
| [21:19] | Right. You’re new. | 好的 你是新来的 | 
| [21:20] | This is my third day. | 这是我第三天上班 | 
| [21:22] | Great. Well, listen up, Marcy. | 好的 好吧 听着 马西 | 
| [21:24] | I’m in Wayward Pines, Idaho, | 我在爱达荷的黑松镇 | 
| [21:26] | and I’ve got a dead agent on my hands. | 我找到了一具特工的尸体 | 
| [21:29] | So get Hassler on the phone immediately. | 所以立刻让哈斯勒听电话 | 
| [21:31] | A-a-and, to tell you the truth, | 跟你说实话 | 
| [21:32] | I don’t care if he’s in a meeting. | 我不在乎他是不是在开会 | 
| [21:33] | I don’t care if he’s sitting on the toilet. | 还是他正坐在马桶上 | 
| [21:35] | Get him on the phone! | 让他立刻听电话 | 
| [21:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [21:37] | I can’t continue this conversation | 你这样和我说话 | 
| [21:39] | with you speaking to me like… | 我无法再和你继续通话了 | 
| [21:40] | Tell him to call Ethan Burke | 叫他打电话给 | 
| [21:42] | at the Wayward Pines Sheriff’s Office | 黑松林警长办公室找伊桑·伯克 | 
| [21:44] | and he has to do it as soon as he gets this message. | 他一听到留言必须给我打电话 | 
| [21:46] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 | 
| [21:47] | I’ll give him the message. | 我会转告他的 | 
| [21:49] | Very good. Thank you very much. | 很好 非常感谢 | 
| [22:05] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [22:06] | I’m looking for Beverly. | 我找贝弗莉 | 
| [22:08] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [22:09] | She was bartending here… | 昨晚她在酒吧 | 
| [22:11] | last night. | 当服务生呢 | 
| [22:12] | You were here last night? | 昨晚你在这儿 | 
| [22:13] | That’s correct. | 是的 | 
| [22:15] | And there was a girl tending bar? | 有个姑娘在这里当服务生 | 
| [22:17] | There’s only two people that work here. | 在这里工作的只有两个人 | 
| [22:19] | There’s a guy named Steve, and me. | 一个男的叫史蒂夫 另一个是我 | 
| [22:22] | No, no, no. She waited on me… here. | 不 不 不 她昨天招待过我 在这儿 | 
| [22:26] | I sat here. | 我坐在这儿 | 
| [22:29] | And I ate a burger. | 吃了一个汉堡包 | 
| [22:30] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 我说的话你不要误会 | 
| [22:31] | buddy, but how much did you have to drink? | 不过 兄弟 昨天你喝了多少 | 
| [22:33] | I know I was here, | 我知道我来过 | 
| [22:34] | and I know who… I know who served me. | 我知道是谁 我知道是谁招待了我 | 
| [22:38] | Well, maybe it was a different place. | 好吧 也许是在别的地方 | 
| [22:43] | Whoa. | 哇 | 
| [22:44] | You okay? Huh? | 你没事吧 | 
| [22:47] | You all right? | 你还好吗 | 
| [22:48] | She was here. | 昨晚她就在这儿 | 
| [22:51] | – Okay. – Why are you doing this? | -好吧 -你为什么这么做 | 
| [22:53] | Okay, I’m not… I-I’m sorry to do this, | 我不是 我很抱歉 | 
| [22:55] | but I got to ask you to leave! | 但是我必须得请你离开了 | 
| [22:56] | – All I want to do is leave. – Hey. | -你以为我不想离开吗 -嗨 | 
| [22:57] | All I want to do is get out of this rotten, insane town! | 我唯一想做的事 就是离开这个腐烂的 疯狂的镇子 | 
| [23:00] | O-okay. Okay. Get your hands off of me, sir. | 好 好 拿开你的手 先生 | 
| [23:01] | Don’t tell me that she wasn’t here! | 别告诉我她不在这儿 | 
| [23:03] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [23:04] | Beverly! Beverly! | 贝弗莉 贝弗莉 | 
| [23:09] | 10-16-28 is not doing well. | 10-16-28情况不妙 | 
| [23:31] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 小乖乖 | 
| [23:34] | I know what you’re gonna wish for. | 我知道你会许什么愿 | 
| [23:35] | Yeah? What’s that? | 是嘛 那你说说 | 
| [23:36] | A guitar. | 要一把吉他 | 
| [23:39] | No. I think I’m just gonna wish | 不 我想我的愿望是 | 
| [23:40] | that you guys don’t end up like everybody else’s parents. | 你们不会变得跟其他父母一样 | 
| [23:43] | No matter how much your mother can’t stand me, | 无论你妈妈有多么受不了我 | 
| [23:45] | she’s stuck with me. | 她可没法摆脱我 | 
| [23:48] | Yeah, we’re stuck with each other. | 是啊 我们都没法摆脱彼此 | 
| [23:54] | Nice. | 太好啦 | 
| [23:58] | I got to take this call. | 我去接个电话 | 
| [24:01] | Yeah? | 怎么了 | 
| [24:02] | Mmm. | 嗯 | 
| [24:05] | Yes. | 美味 | 
| [24:07] | Yeah, I’m just at my… my kid’s birthday. | 好 我在庆祝儿子的生日 | 
| [24:09] | I’ll call you back. I’ll give you the info then. | 我给你回电 到时候再告诉你 | 
| [24:11] | Okay. Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 | 
| [24:16] | I got to go out of town for a few days. | 我要出城一段时间 | 
| [24:18] | – Everything okay? – Yep. | -没什么事吧 -没事 | 
| [24:24] | There he is. | 你醒了 | 
| [24:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [24:30] | My name is Dr. Jenkins. | 我是詹金斯医生 | 
| [24:31] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道这是哪里吗 | 
| [24:33] | No. You want to take off these handcuffs, please? | 不知道 能请你把手铐打开吗 | 
| [24:36] | If I told you | 如果我告诉你 | 
| [24:36] | you were in a hospital in Wayward Pines, Idaho, | 你躺在爱达荷州黑松镇的一家医院里 | 
| [24:39] | would that sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 | 
| [24:42] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [24:44] | Still have the headache? | 头还疼吗 | 
| [24:48] | No. I don’t have a headache. | 不 我不头疼 | 
| [24:50] | Ethan, do you have a history of mental illness? | 伊桑 你有精神病史吗 | 
| [24:53] | What kind of doctor are you? | 你是哪门子医生 | 
| [24:55] | Psychiatrist. | 精神病医生 | 
| [24:57] | Your MRI shows | 核磁共振成像显示 | 
| [24:59] | there’s bleeding on your brain. | 你脑部有出血 | 
| [25:01] | We think that’s why you’re having | 我们相信这就是你的记忆 | 
| [25:02] | this dissociative breakdown in your memory, your awareness. | 和意识出现解离性障碍的原因 | 
| [25:05] | I’m not delusional. | 我没有妄想 | 
| [25:08] | I’m not having hallucinations. | 也没有幻觉 | 
| [25:10] | With great respect, | 请恕我直言 | 
| [25:11] | you wouldn’t know if you were having an hallucination. | 你自己不知道 是不是出现了幻觉 | 
| [25:14] | I mean, | 我是说 | 
| [25:14] | walking around | 得了硬脑膜外血肿 | 
| [25:16] | with an epidural hematoma | 还要到处走 | 
| [25:18] | is very, very dangerous. | 是非常非常危险的 | 
| [25:19] | I’m not having a dissociative breakdown. | 我没有解离性障碍 | 
| [25:24] | You see, it’s not me. | 你明白吗 不是我 | 
| [25:29] | It’s this town. | 是这个镇子有问题 | 
| [25:31] | It’s… it’s just a town. | 这 这只是个普通镇子而已 | 
| [25:36] | You were in a terrible accident. | 你出了非常严重的事故 | 
| [25:38] | We just want to get you better. | 我们只想让你恢复健康 | 
| [25:41] | That’s why I’m getting you ready to go into surgery. | 这就是为什么我准备妥当 要对你进行手术 | 
| [25:43] | We need to drain the blood. | 我们需要抽血 | 
| [25:45] | I don’t consent to surgery. | 我不同意做手术 | 
| [25:47] | I want to be transported to a hospital in Boise. | 我想转移到博伊西(爱达荷州首府)的医院 | 
| [25:49] | Yes. Yes, we thought of that. | 是的 是的 我们考虑过 | 
| [25:51] | And when we spoke to the surgeons in Boise… | 我们跟博伊西的外科医生交流的时候 | 
| [25:53] | – I would like to speak to that surgeon. – Everyone… | -我要跟他谈 -所有人 | 
| [25:55] | I would like to speak to the surgeon in Boise! | 我要跟那个博伊西的外科医生谈 | 
| [25:57] | Nurse, please. Would you calm him down? | 护士 来帮忙 能让他镇静下来吗 | 
| [25:58] | I would like to speak to the surgeon in Boise! | 我要跟那个博伊西的医生谈 | 
| [26:00] | Let’s see if we can make you just a pinch more comfortable. | 看看我们能不能让你感觉舒服点儿 | 
| [26:03] | Take these cuffs off me! Take them off! | 把手铐解开 快解开 | 
| [26:06] | Just a little something to calm those jangled nerves. | 就打一点点东西 让你的神经平静一下 | 
| [26:07] | What’s that? What is it? What is it? All right. Look. | 这是什么 是什么 是什么 好吧 听着 | 
| [26:09] | I don’t want it. | 我不想打 | 
| [26:10] | – Hold still. – I don’t want it! | -别动 -我不想打 | 
| [26:12] | Hold still, Mr. Burke, | 别乱动 伯克先生 | 
| [26:13] | or I’ll jam this bad boy straight to the bone. | 要不然我直接把针扎进你的骨头 | 
| [26:17] | That’s the way. | 这样才乖 | 
| [26:22] | Aah! | 啊 | 
| [26:50] | Hey! | 嗨 | 
| [26:52] | Hey! | 嗨 | 
| [26:58] | What the…? | 什么鬼 | 
| [26:59] | I never got that big tip you promised. | 我还没收到过你许诺的巨额小费 | 
| [27:01] | What’s happening? | 到底是怎么了 | 
| [27:03] | We’ll talk as soon as you’re safe. | 等你安全了 我们再说 | 
| [27:12] | It it stops and someone gets on, we fight. | 如果我们遇上谁 就敲晕他 | 
| [27:15] | – Okay. – You okay to run? | -好 -准备好逃跑了吗 | 
| [27:16] | That crazy nurse shot me with a sedative. | 那个疯子护士给我打了一针镇静剂 | 
| [27:19] | I’ll be out cold in like five minutes. | 差不多五分钟后 我就会晕头转向了 | 
| [27:22] | Got it? | 懂了吗 | 
| [27:48] | Locked. | 锁了 | 
| [27:55] | Huh? | 哼 | 
| [28:08] | Wait in there. | 在里面等着 | 
| [28:10] | Hey. Where will you be? | 嗨 你要去哪儿 | 
| [28:10] | 神经心理学 服务中心 | |
| [28:11] | I’ll be right here. | 我一定会回来的 | 
| [28:51] | Mr. Burke? | 伯克先生 | 
| [28:54] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我 | 
| [28:56] | Since you are my very favorite new patient, | 既然你是我最最喜欢的新病人 | 
| [28:58] | I’ll make you a deal. | 咱们做个交易吧 | 
| [29:00] | Be a good sport, come on out. | 别挣扎了 出来吧 | 
| [29:03] | I’ll give you a present. | 我送你个礼物 | 
| [29:06] | The present is anesthesia for your surgery, Mr. Burke. | 礼物就是动手术之前给你麻醉 伯克先生 | 
| [29:10] | I hope you understand | 我希望你明白 | 
| [29:11] | that the sedative I gave you upstairs | 在楼上的时候 我给你打的镇静剂 | 
| [29:13] | will render you unconscious… | 很快很快 | 
| [29:18] | …any moment now. | 就会让你失去意识 | 
| [29:23] | If you don’t come out and surrender, | 如果你不出来投降 | 
| [29:25] | I promise you won’t roll into surgery right away. | 我保证你动手术时生不如死 | 
| [29:29] | You’ll wake up on the operating table, | 在手术台上你会一直清醒 | 
| [29:31] | but you won’t be able to move. | 可那时你动不了 | 
| [29:34] | And this is because of the monster dose of suxamethonium | 因为我会给你 | 
| [29:38] | I’ll have administered. | 打许多许多剂量的琥珀胆碱 | 
| [29:40] | The only movement you’ll be capable of is blinking. | 到那时你就只能眨眼了 | 
| [29:44] | The surgery will take hours, | 手术要花好几个小时呢 | 
| [29:46] | and you’ll be awake, alive, and alert | 而每个生不如死的时刻 | 
| [29:49] | for every agonizing second. | 你都会一直醒着 活生生地遭罪 | 
| [29:53] | I know you can hear me, Mr. Burke, | 我知道你能听见我 伯克先生 | 
| [29:57] | because I’m standing outside the room | 因为我就站在门外 | 
| [30:00] | where you are hiding, hiding in a corner, | 你藏在房间里 躲在角落里 | 
| [30:03] | hoping I’ll walk blindly past. | 祈祷着我意识不到然后走开 | 
| [30:06] | Now I’m angry. | 现在我好生气 | 
| [30:16] | Get up! Come on. | 站起来 来啊 | 
| [30:19] | – Get up! – Oy! | -站起来 -喂 | 
| [30:20] | Hang on to me. | 靠在我身上 | 
| [30:32] | Come on! | 撑住 | 
| [30:34] | I’ve got to hide you before you pass out. | 在你晕过去之前 我得把你藏起来 | 
| [30:36] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我腿上没知觉了 | 
| [30:40] | I know. One more block. | 我知道 再绕过这栋楼 | 
| [30:44] | Few more steps. | 再走几步 | 
| [30:46] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [30:58] | You’ll be safe here. | 你在这里就安全了 | 
| [31:02] | Do you work in that bar or not? | 你是不是在那家酒吧打工 | 
| [31:04] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:05] | They’re trying to break your mind. | 他们是想让你精神错乱 | 
| [31:08] | What happened to Evans? | 埃文斯是怎么了 | 
| [31:09] | He tried to escape. | 他想逃走 | 
| [31:11] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么帮我 | 
| [31:14] | I was a software sales rep. | 我以前是个软件推销员 | 
| [31:16] | I came to outfit the school with protection from Y2K. | 我到学校推销抵抗千年虫病毒的软件 | 
| [31:20] | And when I walked up to the school, | 我到了学校 | 
| [31:21] | I was hit by a motorcycle. | 就被摩托车撞了 | 
| [31:23] | They came out of the blue, | 然后就不知道从哪冒出了一群人 | 
| [31:24] | and they said I had a head injury and memory loss. | 他们说我头部受伤 还失忆了 | 
| [31:28] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 | 
| [31:31] | October 21, 1999. | 1999年10月21日 | 
| [31:34] | Actually, next week will be my anniversary. | 实际上 下周就是我的周年纪念日了 | 
| [31:39] | I’ll have been in Wayward Pines for a whole year. | 我在黑松镇待了快整整一年了 | 
| [31:42] | What? You think it’s… 2000? | 什么 你以为这是 2000年 | 
| [31:47] | It’s 2014. | 现在是2014年了 | 
| [31:51] | It’s 2014… | 是2014年 | 
| [31:56] | Just doesn’t make any sense. | 这怎么回事 | 
| [32:00] | I mean, if Ethan is alive, | 我是说 如果伊桑还活着 | 
| [32:02] | then why hasn’t anybody heard from him? | 为什么没有任何人收到他的消息 | 
| [32:05] | And if he’s dead, why hasn’t anybody found him? | 如果他死了 为什么没人发现他的尸体 | 
| [32:07] | Theresa, they didn’t find anything. | 特丽萨 他们没找到任何东西 | 
| [32:10] | Okay? | 懂吗 | 
| [32:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [32:12] | I mean they didn’t… | 我是说他们没有 | 
| [32:13] | I mean they didn’t find anything. | 我是说他们没有找到任何东西 | 
| [32:14] | There was no trace of Ethan’s blood | 没有找到伊桑血液 皮肤 头发 | 
| [32:15] | or his skin or his hair or residual sweat, | 或是汗液的任何痕迹 | 
| [32:18] | not even degraded DNA. | 连DNA片段都没有 | 
| [32:20] | So he wasn’t in the car. | 那么说他那时没在车里 | 
| [32:23] | It doesn’t look like it. | 好像是没在 | 
| [32:26] | Is he with her? | 他是跟她在一起吗 | 
| [32:30] | Please, Adam. | 求你了 亚当 | 
| [32:32] | You are my friend, and I need you to tell me. | 你是我的朋友 你得告诉我 | 
| [32:34] | Yes, I am your friend. | 是 我是你的朋友 | 
| [32:37] | I don’t know where Ethan is. That is the truth. | 我不知道伊桑现在在哪里 这是真话 | 
| [32:42] | But you knew where he was going, right? | 但是你知道他当时是要去哪 是吗 | 
| [32:44] | Wh-where you sent him. | 是你派他去的 | 
| [32:45] | T, I cannot disclose any details. | 我不能透露任何细节 | 
| [32:50] | Look, I am doing everything that I can to find him. | 听着 我会尽我所能去找他 | 
| [32:53] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 | 
| [32:56] | Hey, all right. Get back to it. | 好吧 去忙吧 | 
| [32:59] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [33:39] | You too. | 你也是 | 
| [33:41] | All right, Harold. I’m watchin’. | 好吧 哈罗德 我看着呢 | 
| [33:45] | It’s not even close, don’t worry. | 一点事儿也没有 别担心 | 
| [33:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [33:48] | You got winners, right, Joe? | 你赢了 是吧 乔 | 
| [33:54] | Hey. | 嘿 | 
| [33:56] | Everyone’s waiting for you in the conference room. | 大家都在会议室里等你呢 | 
| [33:58] | I just need a minute. | 再给我点时间 | 
| [34:00] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 你怎么了 | 
| [34:03] | Talk to me. | 跟我说吧 | 
| [34:05] | Jenny Hasboro was a 26-year-old medical student. | 珍妮·哈斯波罗是个26岁的医学生 | 
| [34:10] | Leonard Slomotov… | 伦纳德·摩托洛夫 | 
| [34:12] | Stop it. | 别说了 | 
| [34:13] | – …11 children. – Stop. | -11个孩子 -别说了 | 
| [34:17] | I read about them in the paper. | 我从报纸上看到了消息 | 
| [34:20] | I memorize their names. | 我记起来了他们的名字 | 
| [34:23] | 621 people. | 621个人 | 
| [34:27] | That’s on me. | 都怪我 | 
| [34:28] | Don’t. | 别这样 | 
| [34:30] | You know it never ends. | 你知道这事没尽头的 | 
| [34:31] | But it will get better. | 但是会好起来的 | 
| [34:33] | You’ll think about it every day… | 你会每天都想起这件事 | 
| [34:35] | maybe for the rest of your life. | 甚至可能是一辈子 | 
| [34:37] | But little by little, | 但渐渐地渐渐地 | 
| [34:38] | you’ll think of it less and other things more. | 你就会淡忘这件事转而关注别的事了 | 
| [34:42] | Your life will return to you. | 你的生活会恢复正常 | 
| [34:52] | Okay? | 知道吗 | 
| [34:56] | Ethan. | 伊桑 | 
| [34:59] | We’re partners. | 我们可是搭档 | 
| [35:12] | Uh, come on, Harold. | 快点 哈罗德 | 
| [35:14] | We’re gonna miss our program. | 要错过我们的节目了 | 
| [35:16] | Okay. Well, I… | 好吧 | 
| [35:17] | – We got to go. – Right now? | -我们得走了 -现在吗 | 
| [35:18] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [35:19] | I’m so far ahead of him, | 我远远地超过了他 | 
| [35:20] | – it would be rude of me to leave. – Bye, girls. Excuse me, okay? | -我这么走了也太没礼貌了 -再见 妞们 我先走了 | 
| [35:22] | Bye. See you later. | 拜拜 下次见 | 
| [35:24] | – Okay? – All right. | -行吗 -好吧 | 
| [35:25] | – Oh, sorry. Look out! – Aah! | -抱歉 小心点嘛 -啊 | 
| [35:28] | I am so doing your laundry. | 看来今天又要洗衣服了 | 
| [35:30] | – Really? – Come on. | -真的吗 -别这样 | 
| [35:31] | – I have bets placed on you. – So sorry. | -我押你赢 -真抱歉 | 
| [35:34] | – All right. – Bye. | -没事 -拜拜 | 
| [35:36] | Bye. | 拜拜 | 
| [36:07] | Hey, there. | 嘿 你好 | 
| [36:09] | How can I help you? | 有什么事情吗 | 
| [36:10] | Is Kate here? | 凯特在里面吗 | 
| [36:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [36:14] | Um, a friend of hers. | 我是她的朋友 | 
| [36:16] | – Hey, Kate. – Mm-hmm? | -嘿 凯特 -嗯 | 
| [36:17] | There’s someone at the door. | 外面有人找你 | 
| [36:23] | Yes? | 有什么事 | 
| [36:25] | Kate? | 凯特 | 
| [36:27] | Hey, um… | 嘿 嗯 | 
| [36:29] | I came here to find you. | 我专程到这来找你的 | 
| [36:32] | You must be confusing me with someone else. | 你肯定认错人了 | 
| [36:36] | I-I don’t think that’s possible. | 我觉得不可能 | 
| [36:41] | Do you? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [36:43] | – I’ll be in in a moment. – Okay. | -我马上就进来 -好 | 
| [36:45] | Here. | 过来 | 
| [36:48] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 | 
| [36:49] | Sit down. | 过来坐 | 
| [36:58] | They’re watching us. | 他们正在看着我们 | 
| [37:01] | – Who? – Shh. | -谁 -嘘 | 
| [37:02] | And listening. | 听着 | 
| [37:19] | Kate, what the hell is happening? | 凯特 到底他妈的怎么回事 | 
| [37:23] | Hey. Why are you… | 嘿 为什么你 | 
| [37:25] | You look… | 你看起来 | 
| [37:26] | Everybody gets older. | 所有人都变老了 | 
| [37:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [37:32] | – You live here? – Yes. | -你住在这吗 -是的 | 
| [37:33] | For how long? | 住了多久 | 
| [37:35] | 12 years. | 12年 | 
| [37:37] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 | 
| [37:39] | You were with me five weeks ago! | 五个星期前你还和我在一起 | 
| [37:43] | I don’t have answers for you, Ethan. You should go. | 我没法回答你 伊桑 你得走了 | 
| [37:46] | Kate, I’m in trouble. | 凯特 我有麻烦了 | 
| [37:48] | Right now. You have to go. | 你现在必须得走了 | 
| [37:50] | Now you are putting my life at risk and Harold’s. | 你现在让我和哈罗德有危险了 | 
| [37:53] | From who? | 谁要害你们 | 
| [37:59] | You could be happy here, Ethan. | 你在这会很开心的 伊桑 | 
| [38:04] | You could have an amazing life here. | 你在这可以享受美妙的生活 | 
| [38:07] | Kate… | 凯特 | 
| [38:12] | Is it happening again? | 是不是又是那样 | 
| [38:15] | Am I having a relapse? | 我又旧病复发了 | 
| [38:54] | Hey! | 嘿 | 
| [39:10] | 感谢您的到来 期待您的再次光临 | |
| [40:23] | Adam. | 亚当 | 
| [40:25] | Adam, you… you wanted to see me? | 亚当 你是来见我的吗 | 
| [40:28] | If there’s time, I want to call it off. | 如果还来得及的话 我想取消 | 
| [40:31] | But it’s done, Adam. | 但是已成定局了 亚当 | 
| [40:34] | All been taken care of. | 一切都安排妥当了 | 
| [40:38] | Th-there’s nothing for you to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 | 
| [41:50] | 警告 危及生命安全 请回黑松镇 妄想翻出去者 必死无疑 | |
| [42:24] | No messages. | 无留言 | 
| [42:55] | You didn’t make it too far, did you? | 你没能逃多远 是不是 | 
| [42:58] | How do I get out of here? | 我要怎样才能出去 | 
| [43:00] | You don’t. | 怎样都不能 |