时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Perimeter guard 83. No sign of Ethan Burke. | 警卫83号报告 没有伊桑·伯克的踪迹 |
[00:04] | Be happy! Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines! | 享受当下 享受在黑松镇的生活 |
[00:08] | Beverly Brown broke the rules. | 贝弗莉·布朗破坏了规则 |
[00:10] | What are you talking about? | 你说的什么话 |
[00:11] | That’s why she was reckoned. | 所以她就要被清算 |
[00:12] | We have a problem. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[00:14] | Ethan Burke’s wife might be coming to look for him. | 伊桑·伯克的妻子回来找他了 |
[00:16] | The problem is your vehicle. It’s leaking oil. | 问题出在你的车上 它一直在漏油 |
[00:18] | I can tighten the valve | 那我把油阀拧紧了 |
[00:19] | so that you don’t break down in the middle of nowhere. | 这样你就不会在那种鸟不拉屎的地方抛锚了 |
[00:23] | Where is my wife and son? | 我妻子和儿子呢 |
[00:25] | Don’t worry. I made them all better. | 不用担心 我把他们治好了 |
[00:26] | What happened? Were you in an accident? | 发生什么了 你们遇到什么意外了吗 |
[00:28] | That’s what the hospital told us, | 医院是这么跟我们说的 |
[00:30] | but we don’t… we don’t remember. | 但是我们 我们不记得了 |
[00:31] | – Have you told her that I’m here? – No. | -你告诉她我在这里了吗 -没有 |
[00:33] | I wouldn’t wait too long. It’s a small town. | 反正也用不了多久 这是个小镇 |
[00:34] | I was right. He’s with her. | 我是对的 他和她在一起 |
[00:37] | Go, go! | 走 快走 |
[00:38] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我都跟你说过多少次了 |
[00:40] | This is my town! | 这是我的镇子 |
[00:42] | – You have to ask my permission – I know, | -如果你们想离开 -我知道 |
[00:44] | – I know. – in order to leave! | -我知道 -必须经过我的同意 |
[00:45] | – I know. – Hey! | -我知道了 -喂 |
[00:46] | What is wrong with this?! | 发生什么事了 |
[00:46] | Aah! | 啊 |
[00:48] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[00:50] | I got you now, | 落在我手里了吧 |
[00:51] | you son of a… Unh! | 你这个婊 啊 |
[00:54] | You think you want to know the truth, | 你觉得你想知道真相 |
[00:56] | but you don’t. | 但你不会想知道的 |
[00:58] | It’s worse than anything you could even imagine. | 它比你所能想象的还要恐怖百倍 |
[01:38] | Ben? | 本 |
[01:40] | Ben, Ben, Ben? | 本 本 本 |
[01:41] | Hey, come outside. | 嘿 下车吧 |
[01:43] | Come outside with me. | 跟到外边来 |
[01:45] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[01:54] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:57] | Yeah. Come over here. | 对 到这边来 |
[02:00] | Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey. Come here. | 很好 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 到这里来 |
[02:03] | Give me your hands. Give me your hands. | 让我看看你的手 让我看看你的手 |
[02:05] | There’s blood. | 流血了 |
[02:10] | What were those things | 在围墙的另一边 |
[02:12] | on the other side of the wall? | 到底是什么怪物啊 |
[02:14] | Wolves. | 狼群 |
[02:17] | This is wolf country. | 是一整个狼族 |
[02:23] | Here. Take this. | 给 拿着这个 |
[02:44] | That man almost killed us, Ethan. | 他差点杀了我们 伊桑 |
[02:48] | Well, he didn’t. | 差一点 但并没有 |
[02:52] | We need to call the police. | 我们得报警 |
[02:55] | He was the police. | 他就是警察 |
[02:56] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[02:57] | There is no covering this up. | 这件事根本无法隐藏 |
[03:00] | They… they already know. | 他们 已经知道了 |
[03:08] | There’s cameras and mikes everywhere. | 这里到处都是摄像机和麦克风 |
[03:12] | This house, these trees. | 这所房子 这些树里都有 |
[03:19] | This whole town is under surveillance. | 整个小镇都在被监视着 |
[03:21] | By who? | 被谁监视 |
[03:24] | The FBI? The… Who? | 联邦调查局吗还是 是谁 |
[03:28] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[03:40] | I was sent here to investigate | 我被派来调查 |
[03:42] | the disappearance of two of our agents. | 我们两个失踪的特工的 |
[03:44] | One of them was Bill Evans. | 其中一个就是比尔·埃文斯 |
[03:46] | – Oh. – The other one was Kate. | -哦 -另一个是凯特 |
[03:51] | After the accident, | 事故发生之后 |
[03:53] | I woke up in that hospital just like you and Ben. | 跟你和本一样 我醒来发现自己在医院 |
[03:56] | I tried calling you, tried calling headquarters. | 我试着联系过你 以及与总部取得联系 |
[04:00] | Had no luck getting through to anybody on the outside. | 但是没那么好运联系到外面的任何人 |
[04:03] | But I’ve been trying to get out of this town | 但自从我醒来我就 |
[04:05] | from the moment that I woke up in that hospital. | 在尽力想要离开这里了 |
[04:09] | So, what do we do now? | 那么 接下来我们做什么 |
[04:13] | We keep our guard up. | 我们得保持警惕 |
[04:14] | Keep playing along. | 继续假装融入他们 |
[04:18] | Act like there’s nothing wrong. | 假装没有什么不妥 |
[04:21] | Act like… | 假装 |
[04:22] | Act like we’re a happy family. | 假装我们是一个幸福的家庭 |
[04:27] | If you want to survive. | 如果我们想活下去的话就得这么做 |
[04:35] | Where’s Ben?! | 本呢 |
[04:39] | Ben?! | 本 |
[04:41] | Ben?! | 本 |
[04:45] | What hap… What is it?! | 发生 这是什么 |
[04:54] | “Dear Ben, we look forward to your first day of school | 亲爱的本 我们很期待你明早八点 |
[04:58] | at Wayward Pines Academy, 8:00 A.M. Sharp.” | 准时到黑松学院报道 |
[06:30] | Congratulations, Sheriff Burke. | 祝贺你啊 伯克警长 |
[06:34] | I got you a cake, and… | 我给你买了个蛋糕 |
[06:37] | you can even eat the pinecones. | 你甚至可以吃那个松子 |
[06:39] | – Oops. – Mr. Burke. | -哦不好意思 -伯克先生 |
[06:40] | So thrilled to have you as our new Sheriff. | 真高兴你成为我们的新警长 |
[06:43] | Mayor Brad Fisher. | 我是市长布拉德·费舍尔 |
[06:45] | Say “Pines!” | 说黑松镇 |
[06:46] | Pines! | 黑松镇 |
[06:50] | I’m Toby. I’m from the paper. | 我是的托比 我是报社的 |
[06:52] | I know it must be a fast transition. | 我知道这个交接有点快了 |
[06:55] | Well, I | 好吧 我 |
[06:57] | I’d be lying if I said that I wasn’t… | 如果我说我并不惊喜 |
[06:59] | a little surprised. | 那简直是在撒谎 |
[07:01] | So, uh, want to tell me who appointed me as the Sheriff? | 所以 额 能告诉我是谁指派我来当警长吗 |
[07:06] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[07:08] | Not my purview. | 不在我的权限范围内 |
[07:10] | Well… whose purview is it? | 那么 谁有这个权限 |
[07:14] | You see, I’d like to, uh, I’d like to talk to that person. | 我想要 额 我想要和他谈一谈 |
[07:17] | I’d like to personally thank them for this position | 亲自感谢他能委任我担任这个职位 |
[07:20] | and ask them some questions about my new role. | 然后问些关于我新职位的问题 |
[07:23] | So I can do a good job as the new Sheriff. | 这样我才能做好新警长的工作 |
[07:28] | Uh… You know, we find it better | 额 你知道吗 我们觉得 |
[07:31] | not to ask questions and just… | 你不用问什么问题 按规则办事就好 |
[07:33] | go by the rules. | 那样会更好 |
[07:35] | Yeah, we don’t really like nosy nellies around here. | 是的 我们这里真的不喜欢那种多嘴多舌的吵闹的人 |
[07:44] | Who wants some cake? | 谁想来块蛋糕 |
[07:46] | Oh, I’ll get a knife. | 哦 我去拿刀 |
[07:48] | Give us a minute, please. | 我们单独谈一下可以吗 |
[07:49] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[07:57] | You know, personally, I’m very happy | 你知道吗 就我个人而言 我很开心 |
[07:59] | to have a new Sheriff with your experience. | 能有你这么有经验的人担任警长 |
[08:00] | What do you know about my experience? | 你知道我有什么经验 |
[08:04] | Oh, more than most. It’s my job as Mayor. | 哦 比大多数人知道的多 这是我作为一个市长的职责 |
[08:07] | And it’s the kind of power | 这也是你的新职位给你的 |
[08:10] | that your new position affords, as well. | 一种权力 |
[08:15] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:17] | Well, Mr. Mayor, as the new Sheriff, | 那好 市长大人 作为新的警长 |
[08:19] | I really look forward to working with you in the future. | 我很期待未来能与您共事 |
[08:21] | Best of luck on your first day. | 祝你工作第一天好运 |
[08:33] | This is just for a few days | 你爸爸的案子结束 |
[08:35] | until your dad finishes his case, all right? | 才没有几天 知道吗 |
[08:37] | Try not to draw too much attention. | 尽量不要太惹人注目 |
[08:39] | I never do. | 我从来都没有啊 |
[08:41] | And be careful. | 那照顾好自己 |
[08:42] | Come on, guys! | 来啊 伙计们 |
[08:49] | Good morning, Theresa! | 早上好 特丽萨 |
[08:52] | Ben. | 本 |
[08:56] | Up high. | 上面 |
[08:58] | Down low. | 下面 |
[09:00] | In the middle. Too slow. | 中间再来一次 太慢了哦 |
[09:02] | Mm, you got me. | 恩 你赢了 |
[09:05] | Come on, I’m excited to introduce you to the academy. | 快来 想到要把你介绍给学院我好激动 |
[09:11] | You can call me “Mrs. Fisher.” | 你可以叫我费希尔夫人 |
[09:14] | Some of the students like to call me “Mrs. F,” | 有一些学生喜欢叫我F夫人 |
[09:16] | but that’s up to you. | 但随你意 |
[09:18] | Now, the focus here is really on your mind, the arts, | 现在 重点就真的在你自己的想法了 艺术 |
[09:22] | team building, and athletics. | 团队建设 还有体育运动 |
[09:25] | Everyone here plays a sport. | 这里的人都参加运动 |
[09:26] | Do you play a sport? | 你有运动吗 |
[09:27] | No, not really. | 没有 我不怎么运动 |
[09:29] | Oh, yeah, I had you pegged for an artist. | 哦 好吧 我看你是要成为个艺术家了 |
[09:31] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[09:32] | Musician? | 音乐家吗 |
[09:33] | Hmm. Guitar? | 嗯 你弹吉他吗 |
[09:36] | – Yeah. – Yes! | -是的 -棒哦 |
[09:37] | Well, we have a fantastic music program here. | 很好 我们这里有超赞的音乐项目 |
[09:40] | Oh, I’ll tell you something that’s so neat. | 哦 跟你说点你喜欢的事 |
[09:42] | A lot of the students form their own bands, | 许多学生组了自己的乐队 |
[09:44] | and every summer, we get together | 而且每年夏天 我们都会聚在 |
[09:46] | for a battle of the bands at the Rosemary Cafe. | 迷迭香咖啡馆来一场乐队之争 |
[09:49] | That sounds neat. | 听起来很棒 |
[09:50] | Okay. School day’s already begun. | 好的 学校生活开始了 |
[09:53] | Okay, um, I will pick you up at 3:00. | 好 那么 我3点来接你 |
[09:59] | Girls. | 姑娘们 |
[10:02] | Oh, I have a welcome brochure for you. | 哦 给你一个新生指导手册 |
[10:06] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:07] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:40] | 出生地点 芝加哥 出生日期 1958年12月17号 曾住地址 美国 芝加哥 汉宁顿大街91052 曾任职位 电子通讯部副部长 前婚姻状态 已婚 前儿女情况 1儿1女 | |
[11:43] | 姓名 布拉德 费希尔 性别 男 体重 150.12磅 发色 灰 瞳色 绿 身高 5.8英尺 | |
[11:43] | 现任职位 黑松镇镇长 婚姻状况 已婚 | |
[12:00] | 姓名 阿琳 摩伦 性别 女 体重 105磅 发色 褐 瞳色 绿 身高 5英尺 | |
[12:02] | 现任职位 黑松镇警长办公室接待员 婚姻状况 单身 | |
[12:02] | 出生地点 新泽西州东布朗士维克 出生日期 1960年4月5号 曾住地址 美国新泽西州东布朗士维克阿盖尔街1672 曾任职位 校车驾驶员 前婚姻状态 家属伴侣 前儿女状态 无 | |
[12:28] | From New Jersey. | 你是从新泽西州来的 |
[12:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:39] | Do you ever want to go back? | 你想过要回去吗 |
[12:42] | No. I love it here. | 不 我喜欢这里 |
[12:46] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去 |
[12:49] | Oh! | 哦 |
[12:51] | Good morning, Sheriff Burke. | 早上好啊 伯克警长 |
[12:55] | What is this? | 这是在干什么 |
[12:57] | Citizen’s arrest. | 逮捕市民 |
[12:59] | You can go, boys. | 你们可以走了 小伙子们 |
[13:00] | For what? | 逮捕他干嘛 |
[13:03] | He’s an insurgent. He propagates propaganda. | 他是叛徒 他宣传反叛信息 |
[13:10] | This morning, | 就在今早 |
[13:11] | he defaced public property with… | 他破坏了公共财产 |
[13:16] | …subversive graffiti. | 在墙上乱涂乱画 |
[13:21] | There’s got to be a reckoning. | 必须召开一个清算大会 |
[13:23] | A reckoning? | 清算 |
[13:26] | Let’s get something straight. | 我们直说吧 |
[13:28] | Nobody’s getting reckoned here. | 我不会做什么清算的 |
[13:33] | Believe me, it’s not what we want either, but… | 相信我 这样我们都不想的 但是 |
[13:36] | Peter’s given us no choice. | 彼得让我们别无他法 |
[13:39] | It’s his third strike. | 这是他第三次被捕了 |
[13:41] | Oh, but how would you even know | 哦 但你怎么知道 |
[13:44] | about the Third-Strike Law, Sheriff? | 三次定律的事呢 警长 |
[13:48] | You’ve done your civic duty, Pam. | 你已经履行了作为一个公民的义务了 潘 |
[13:51] | You can go now. | 你现在可以走了 |
[13:54] | Ethan, darling… | 伊桑 亲爱的 |
[13:58] | if you don’t want to do this… | 如果你不想这么做 |
[14:01] | I’d be happy to do it myself. | 我会很高兴替你亲自动手的 |
[14:05] | It’s taken care of. | 我会处理好的 |
[14:08] | Well… | 那好 |
[14:11] | I’ll be looking forward | 我会期待看看 |
[14:14] | to how you take care of it. | 你怎么处理这件事 |
[14:16] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[14:27] | I’m gonna ask you some questions, Ben. | 我要问你一些问题 本 |
[14:31] | I need to get a feel of where you’re at | 我需要对你有个大概了解 |
[14:33] | so I know exactly where to place you. | 这样才能知道要怎么安排你 |
[14:35] | Don’t think of this as a test. | 不要把这当成是个考试 |
[14:38] | Think of it as us… | 就只是随便聊聊天 |
[14:40] | getting to know each other. | 互相了解一下 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:44] | Great. Where are you from, Ben? | 很好 你从哪儿来的 本 |
[14:46] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[14:49] | And where do you live? | 你住在哪儿 |
[14:52] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[14:54] | And where is home, Ben? | 你的家在哪儿 本 |
[15:01] | Do you need me to repeat the question? | 你要我再说一遍么 |
[15:04] | I already told you where I live. | 我已经告诉你我住在哪儿了 |
[15:07] | I didn’t ask you where you live. | 我没问你住在哪儿 |
[15:09] | I asked, “Where is home?” | 我问的是家在哪儿 |
[15:15] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[15:19] | And do you miss it, Ben? | 你想念那儿么 本 |
[15:22] | Uh, yeah, I guess. | 呃 想吧 我觉得 |
[15:24] | Why do you miss it, Ben? | 你为什么想家呢 |
[15:26] | Uh, I don’t know… Uh, a lot of reasons. | 呃 我不知道 有很多原因吧 |
[15:31] | You miss something, and you don’t know why you miss it. | 你怀念 但却不知道为什么要怀念 |
[15:39] | Why won’t your parents take you home, Ben? | 你父母为什么不带你回家 本 |
[15:42] | Hey, it’s my turn! | 嘿 该我了 |
[15:43] | ‘Cause they can’t. | 因为他们做不到 |
[15:45] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[15:50] | Because my dad is in the Secret Service, | 因为我父亲在特勤局工作 |
[15:53] | and he’s been assigned here. | 他被派到了这儿 |
[15:55] | What makes you so sure of that? | 你怎么这么确定 |
[15:58] | Because that’s what he does. | 他就是干这个的呀 |
[16:00] | What if he made it up? | 他要是骗你的呢 |
[16:02] | He wouldn’t do that. | 他才不会 |
[16:05] | Has your father never lied to you, Ben? | 你父亲从没骗过你么 |
[16:07] | Um, he’s… He’s lied, but… | 他 他骗过 但是 |
[16:11] | Then how can you trust him? | 那你怎么能相信他 |
[16:16] | How can you trust him, Ben? | 你为什么能相信他 |
[17:55] | Can I help you find something? | 请问能帮到你什么呢 |
[18:00] | Yeah, I want a gift for my son. | 我想给我儿子买个礼物 |
[18:03] | Well, what’s the occasion? | 作为什么的礼物 |
[18:05] | There’s no occasion. | 没什么特别的 |
[18:07] | I just… just want to get him something. | 我只是 只是想送他点东西 |
[18:09] | H-He likes music, right? | 他喜欢音乐吧 |
[18:15] | Uh, I have, um… | 嗯 这里有 |
[18:17] | these are h-hand-crafted by my husband. | 我丈夫手工制作的 |
[18:22] | Each one has a different melody. | 每个旋律都不一样 |
[18:24] | This one’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢这个 |
[18:33] | You have 30 seconds to say | 你有30秒钟 |
[18:35] | exactly what you need to say to me. | 想说什么快说 |
[18:37] | Oh, I do not think you are in any position | 我不觉得你有什么资格 |
[18:39] | to be setting the rules here. | 来给我设下规定 |
[18:41] | 25, and they’re not my rules. | 还有25秒 规定不是我定的 |
[18:45] | I stopped training to be an agent | 我不再接受特工的训练了 |
[18:48] | because the job always comes first. | 因为要不然永远是工作第一 |
[18:51] | And I wanted to be a mother. | 我只想好好的做妈妈 |
[18:53] | I chose for my family to come first. | 我要把家庭放在首位 |
[18:57] | But Ethan didn’t make that choice, did he? | 但是这不是伊桑的选择 是不是 |
[19:03] | You hurt my family, Kate. | 凯特 你伤害了我的家庭 |
[19:05] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:07] | A lot has changed since then. | 在那之后发生了很多变故 |
[19:11] | Maybe for you. | 对你来说是吧 |
[19:13] | For you, too. You just don’t know it yet. | 对你来说也是 你只是还没发现 |
[19:19] | Would you like me to gift-wrap this? | 你想要把礼物包起来么 |
[19:21] | No. No, thank you. I changed my mind. | 不 不用了 谢谢 我改主意了 |
[19:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:42] | See you guys! | 再见啦 |
[19:51] | It’s Ben, right? | 你是本 对吧 |
[19:53] | – Hi. – Oh. | -嗨 -哦 |
[19:54] | – I’m Amy. – Hi. | -我叫艾米 -嗨 |
[19:56] | Are you waiting for your mom, or… | 你是在等你妈妈 还是 |
[19:58] | Uh, no, I’m… I’m walking home. | 呃 不 我 我要走回家了 |
[20:00] | Do you live by the woods? | 你住在林子边上吗 |
[20:02] | Actually, I don’t really know exactly | 说实话 我不太清楚 |
[20:05] | where I’m staying. | 具体在哪儿 |
[20:06] | Well, do you live by the really, really tall trees | 你是住在那种特别高的树林边 |
[20:07] | or the kind-of-tall trees? | 还是一般高的树林边 |
[20:10] | Come on, Wayward’s not that big. | 拜托 黑松镇又不大 |
[20:11] | We’ll find it together. | 咱们一起去找吧 |
[20:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:30] | She was asking me a lot of questions | 她问了我很多问题 |
[20:33] | about, like, where I live. | 比如说 我住在哪儿 |
[20:35] | She probably just wanted to make sure | 也许她只是想确认 |
[20:37] | you weren’t getting homesick. | 你不想家 |
[20:40] | Are you? | 你想么 |
[20:43] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | Homesick? | 想家吗 |
[20:47] | I guess. | 有点吧 |
[20:49] | Probably really popular at your old school. | 你在原来的学校一定很受欢迎 |
[20:52] | Uh, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[20:54] | Probably have a girlfriend, too, I’m sure. | 一定还有一个女朋友 我敢肯定 |
[20:57] | Uh, well, I… I did, | 嗯 呃 是的 |
[21:00] | but, you know, right now it’s kind of… | 但是 现在 你懂的 |
[21:03] | …like, long distance, I guess. | 也许是 离的太远了吧 |
[21:06] | Right. | 嗯 |
[21:07] | Well, guess if everything’s perfect in Seattle, | 嗯 如果西雅图的生活有那么好 |
[21:10] | it makes sense for you to want to go back. | 你想要回家很正常 |
[21:14] | Have you ever been to that fence? | 你去过围墙那儿吗 |
[21:18] | Or wall, whatever it is? | 要不就是墙 反正就是那里 |
[21:22] | No. Why would I go there? | 没有 为什么要过去 |
[21:25] | Do you know about those… animals on the other side? | 你知道那边有什么动物吗 |
[21:30] | How do you know about them? | 你怎么会知道 |
[21:32] | Ben, Ben! What are you doing?! | 本 本 你在做什么 |
[21:34] | I told you I was going to pick you up at school! | 我说过我会到学校接你的 |
[21:36] | Oh, it’s my fault, Mrs. Burke. | 哦 伯克太太 都是我不对 |
[21:38] | I asked Ben to walk me home. | 是我叫本送我回家的 |
[21:40] | He didn’t even want to, but I practically forced him. | 他并不想 但我硬是要他送 |
[21:42] | Okay, that’s all right. That’s fine. | 哦 那好吧 没事的 |
[21:43] | – Let’s go. – Sorry. | -走吧 -抱歉 |
[21:45] | – Bye. – Thank you! | -再见 -谢谢你 |
[21:46] | Um, bye. | 恩 再见 |
[22:03] | That’s… You have the wrong person. | 那是 你找错人了 |
[22:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:12] | And what about these people here? | 这些人呢 |
[22:16] | S-Standing there with you. | 和你一起站在这里的这些 |
[22:38] | It’s a long time ago, another life. | 那是很久以前了 是另一种生活 |
[22:43] | How long? | 多久 |
[22:47] | I stopped keeping track after four winters passed, | 在过了四个冬天之后我已经放弃回想了 |
[22:50] | so probably another four, maybe five. | 所以或许是上一个四年 或五年吧 |
[22:53] | There aren’t any calendars here. | 这里又没有日历 |
[22:55] | What about these numbers here? | 那么这些数字呢 |
[23:00] | No idea. I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:04] | Well… | 好吧 |
[23:06] | …you don’t have a cane in this picture. | 你在这张照片里没有拿着手杖 |
[23:12] | Rock-climbing accident. | 之前发生了攀岩意外 |
[23:14] | Where? Here? | 在哪 这里吗 |
[23:16] | Tried to climb out. | 我想爬出去 |
[23:19] | Silly me. | 真是傻 |
[23:24] | Why can’t anybody leave this town? | 为什么没人能离开这个镇子呢 |
[23:30] | There’s one way out. | 有一条路能出去 |
[23:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[23:47] | Sheriff Burke, you must call a reckoning | 伯克警长 明晚十点整你一定要 |
[23:49] | for Peter McCall tomorrow, 10:00 P.M. Sharp. | 就彼得·麦考尔的事召开清算大会 |
[24:00] | Telemarketer. | 是电话推销员 |
[24:21] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[24:23] | Well | 好 |
[24:26] | they made me Sheriff today. | 他们今天让我做了警长 |
[24:28] | They made you Sheriff? | 他们让你做了警长 |
[24:30] | I guess when you kill somebody in this town, | 我想应该是在你杀了这个镇里的什么人 |
[24:33] | they give you his job. | 他们就会给你他的工作 |
[24:35] | Ethan… | 伊桑 |
[24:36] | They want to have a man executed | 他们要处决一个人 |
[24:38] | for spray-painting graffiti. | 就因为他在墙上涂鸦 |
[24:40] | And they’re expecting me to do it, | 他们希望由我去做这件事 |
[24:43] | and if I don’t do it… | 如果我不做 |
[24:45] | they’ll find someone who will. | 他们也会另找他人 |
[24:50] | Everybody’s a prisoner here. | 这里的人都像是在蹲监狱一样 |
[24:56] | I met the Mayor today. | 我今天见了市长 |
[24:59] | His name is Brad Fisher. | 他的名字是布拉德·费希尔 |
[25:02] | Fisher. | 费希尔 |
[25:04] | Fisher… Uh, Ben… Ben’s teacher’s name is Fisher. | 费希尔 恩 本 本的老师的名字是费希尔 |
[25:07] | I met her this morning. | 我今天早上见到了她 |
[25:08] | Megan? | 叫做梅根吗 |
[25:10] | That’s his wife. | 那是他的妻子 |
[25:13] | I checked their files. | 我查了他们的文件 |
[25:15] | Before Wayward Pines, she used to be a hypnotherapist. | 在来到黑松镇之前 她是一个催眠师 |
[25:21] | They made a hypnotherapist a schoolteacher. | 他们让一个催眠师做了一位老师 |
[25:25] | I feel like that Mayor was trying to tell me something. | 我感觉到市长想告诉我什么 |
[25:29] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:33] | I feel like we can get more out of him. | 我觉得我们可以从他身上得到更多信息 |
[25:41] | – Hi. – Hey! | -嗨 -嘿 |
[25:43] | – Good morning. – Hey, Mrs. F. | -早上好 -嗨 费希尔太太 |
[25:44] | – Oh, Mrs. Burke. – Hi. | -哦 伯克太太 -嗨 |
[25:46] | I love seeing parents | 我喜欢看到父母 |
[25:47] | who are so involved in their children’s lives. | 多多参与自己孩子的生活 |
[25:49] | Should we be expecting to see you every morning? | 我们可以每天早上都见到你吗 |
[25:52] | Well, actually, I came to see you. | 恩 实际上 我是来见你的 |
[25:53] | Yeah, can I get them to you at lunch? | 嗯 我可以在午餐时带他们来见你吗 |
[25:54] | I believe our husbands met yesterday? | 我相信我们的丈夫昨天见过面 |
[25:56] | Oh, yes, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[25:58] | How exciting to be the wife of the Sheriff. | 做一个警长的老婆真是太刺激了 |
[26:01] | It is. It is exciting. | 是的 很令人兴奋 |
[26:03] | Um… | 恩 |
[26:03] | – Morning. – …But you know what? | -早上好 -但是你知道么 |
[26:05] | We’re new, and we don’t have any friends, and… | 我们是新来的 我们没有朋友 而且 |
[26:07] | and we were hoping that you guys | 而且我们希望你们 |
[26:09] | might come over for dinner tonight. | 可以今晚过来吃晚饭 |
[26:10] | Oh! Oh, we’d love to. | 哦 哦 我们很乐意 |
[26:12] | How nice. But you know what? | 太好了 不过这样吧 |
[26:14] | You and Ethan really should see more of the town. | 你和伊桑真的应该多了解了解这个镇子 |
[26:16] | What do we say, uh, the Biergarten at, uh, 7:00? | 这样好吗 今晚七点在啤酒花园见面 7点行不行 |
[26:20] | – Perfect. – Wonderful. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[26:21] | – Good morning. – We’ll keep it intimate… | -早上好 -我们可以好好联络感情 |
[26:23] | a little booth in the back, burgers and beers. | 那里后面有一个小雅座 可以吃汉堡包和啤酒 |
[26:25] | You do eat meat, don’t you? | 你吃肉的 是吧 |
[26:27] | Yep, we eat everything. | 恩 我们什么都吃 |
[26:29] | – I’ll see you then. – Okay. Great. | -那到时见 -好的 太好了 |
[26:33] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:35] | Come on. | 你跟我来 |
[26:40] | Morning, Peter. | 早上好 彼得 |
[26:45] | Is that my last meal? | 这是我最后一顿饭吗 |
[26:50] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you. | 你不会有什么事的 |
[26:54] | I’ve read through this thing 10 times. | 我读了十遍这个东西了 |
[26:56] | I forgot how much I forgot. | 我都忘了我忘记多少了 |
[26:59] | Why don’t you tell me what you remember? | 那告诉我你记得什么不就好了 |
[27:11] | It was 2001, | 是在2001年 |
[27:13] | and I was in Los Angeles for a conference. | 我在洛杉矶参加一个会议 |
[27:19] | I went down for a, uh, quick drink… | 我去喝点什么东西 |
[27:23] | at the bar. | 去了一间酒吧 |
[27:26] | Struck up a conversation with a brunette named Denise. | 和一个叫丹尼斯的黑人谈起了话 |
[27:32] | We really hit it off, you know? | 我们真的谈得很嗨 你知道吗 |
[27:34] | And, uh… | 并且 |
[27:36] | after five drinks, | 喝了五杯之后 |
[27:38] | I asked her to come back to my hotel room, | 我邀请她和我一起回我的酒店房间 |
[27:40] | take the party up a notch. | 一起进行下一轮狂欢 |
[27:42] | I was still married at the time. | 我那时是结了婚的 |
[27:45] | I’d like to say that it was a… | 我得说那是 |
[27:48] | temporary, fleeting moment of weakness, | 短暂的 飞快的空虚瞬间 |
[27:50] | a mistake that never happened before. | 我犯了一个之前从没犯过的错误 |
[27:52] | That’d be a lie. | 这么说了只能是骗自己吧 |
[27:55] | Anyway, uh… | 无论如何 |
[27:58] | we went back to my room… | 我们回到了房间 |
[28:00] | where I blacked out. | 然后我就失去了知觉 |
[28:04] | Next thing I knew, I woke up in a hotel room. | 接下来我就在宾馆房间里醒来 |
[28:08] | Wasn’t the same hotel. | 但不是在同一个宾馆了 |
[28:13] | The brunette from the bar… | 那个酒吧里的黑人美女 |
[28:18] | was still there. | 还在 |
[28:22] | But she was older. | 但她老了一些 |
[28:22] | And her name wasn’t Denise. | 她的名字也不是丹尼斯 |
[28:35] | It was Pam. | 她叫作潘 |
[28:45] | All right, let’s start where we left off yesterday. | 好吧 从我们昨天中断的地方开始 |
[28:48] | Where are you from, Ben? | 本 你从哪里来 |
[28:50] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[28:53] | And where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[28:58] | Uh… | 额 |
[29:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:02] | Good, Ben. So good. | 好 本 很好 |
[29:06] | Tomorrow, you can start class with the other students, | 明天开始 你就可以和别的学生一起上课了 |
[29:09] | and guess what? I’m gonna be your teacher. | 然后你知道吗 我会是你的老师 |
[29:13] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼 |
[29:20] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[29:30] | For your heart zone. | 玩音乐要随心而行 |
[29:44] | – Oh, that’s her. – Oh, good. | -哦 是她 -恩 很好 |
[29:45] | Sheriff Burke, good to see you again. | 伯克警长 很高兴又见你 |
[29:48] | Mr. Mayor. Good to see you. | 市长先生 很高兴见到你 |
[29:50] | – This is my wife, Megan. – Megan Fisher. | -这是我的妻子 -梅根·费希尔 |
[29:52] | You must be Theresa. Very nice to meet you. | 你一定是特丽莎了 很高兴认识你 |
[29:54] | Pleasure to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:55] | Please, sit, please. | 请坐 请坐 |
[29:57] | Theresa, hello again. It’s so nice to see you. | 特丽莎 又见面了 真高兴 |
[29:58] | Did you have any trouble finding the place? | 你们来这没花什么功夫吧 |
[30:00] | No, no trouble at all. | 没 完全没有 |
[30:02] | They sure do make a fine buffalo burger. | 他们的水牛汉堡真的好好吃 |
[30:06] | How’s your steak? | 你觉得牛排如何 |
[30:09] | What? | 什么 |
[30:10] | Your steak… is it okay? | 你的牛排 它还好吗 |
[30:12] | Oh, yeah, it’s great. | 恩 是的 很好 |
[30:14] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[30:20] | Well, this is nice. I’m glad we could do this. | 好 这很好啊 真高兴能和你们坐在一起吃饭 |
[30:22] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[30:24] | It’s our honor to be having dinner with our new Sheriff. | 能和新警长共进晚餐是我们的荣幸才是 |
[30:26] | Yes, congratulations. | 是的 恭喜你们 |
[30:28] | Well, thank you. Thank you very much. | 恩 谢谢 非常感谢你们 |
[30:30] | Of course, we all will miss Sheriff Pope. | 当然 我们都很想念蒲伯警长 |
[30:33] | He did retire so abruptly. | 他的确退休得很突然 |
[30:36] | Yeah, I think it was a… | 是啊 我想 对我们来说 |
[30:37] | a bit of a surprise to all of us. | 多少有点意外 |
[30:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:42] | You know, I always thought that being a good Sheriff | 你知道吗 我一直认为 当个好警长 |
[30:45] | was a lot like being a good schoolteacher. | 和当个好老师是一样的 |
[30:49] | You need to set clear boundaries. | 你要制定明确的规则 |
[30:50] | And you need to let people know | 你要告诉人们 |
[30:52] | there are consequences for their behavior. | 任何人都要为他的行为负责 |
[30:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:58] | Yeah. I have to wash my hands. | 是的 我得洗个手 |
[31:00] | Can you show me where the bathroom is? | 卫生间在哪 |
[31:02] | – Oh. – Will you guys excuse us? | -哦 -我们离开一下 抱歉 |
[31:03] | Certainly. Follow me. | 当然 跟我来 |
[31:06] | Your wife’s very lovely. | 你妻子很漂亮 |
[31:09] | – Thank you. – So… | -谢谢 -所以 |
[31:11] | what are your impressions of our little town so far? | 你觉得这个小镇怎么样 |
[31:13] | Oh, I-I just love it here. | 哦 我 我很喜欢 |
[31:15] | – Yeah. – I think it’s great… | -是吗 -我觉得很棒 |
[31:17] | the, uh, mountains, the pine trees, | 山啊 还有松树啊 |
[31:19] | the look of fear in everyone’s eyes. | 还有每个人恐惧的目光 |
[31:25] | Wine? | 来点酒吗 |
[31:26] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[31:30] | Nothing like a… nice glass of wine | 没有什么比一杯酒更能 |
[31:33] | to loosen up the conversation. | 缓解紧张气氛的了 |
[32:00] | Your son, Ben… | 你儿子 本 |
[32:02] | I hear he’s a good kid. | 我听说他是个好孩子 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[32:08] | See, the thing about this town is that, um… | 听着 这个小镇 呃 |
[32:11] | …they focus on the children. | 比较重视孩子 |
[32:14] | The school… very dedicated. | 学校呢 很负责 |
[32:19] | It’s all about shaping the mind of the child. | 都是为了塑造孩子的思想和观念 |
[32:25] | Your wife is a teacher at that school? | 你妻子是学校的老师 |
[32:27] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[32:28] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[32:34] | Everyone raves about the buffalo burger, | 每个人都夸赞水牛汉堡 |
[32:37] | but if you ask me, the trout is sublime. | 但照我看 鳟鱼才是精品 |
[32:40] | Buffalo burger. | 水牛汉堡 |
[32:42] | So, how does everybody feel | 人们对于那个 |
[32:44] | about the, uh, public executions? | 公开处决有什么反应 |
[32:45] | What? | 什么 |
[32:46] | You know, what Pope did to Beverly, | 你知道的 蒲伯对贝弗莉做的那事儿 |
[32:50] | what they’re expecting me to do to Peter McCall. | 他们想让我也对彼得·迈麦考尔下手 |
[32:53] | Oh, the reckonings. | 哦 你是说清算 |
[32:57] | We don’t make the laws. | 我们不是立法者 |
[32:59] | We… just follow them. | 我们只是 遵守规则而已 |
[33:05] | Couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我自己可说不了那么好 |
[33:07] | Well, that’s why I write all your speeches. | 是啊 所以我才帮你写了讲稿 |
[33:09] | What an ice-cream-cone-eating bastard. | 真是个吃干饭的混蛋 |
[33:12] | He leaves without even saying goodbye? | 他连声再见都没说就走了 |
[33:15] | Come on, Arlene, you got to admit he was creepy. | 得了吧 阿琳 他的确有点吓人 |
[33:17] | He was so cute. | 他很可爱 |
[33:18] | Yes, well, Sheriff Pope is gone, | 是啊 蒲伯警长走了 |
[33:21] | and now we have a new Sheriff. | 我们现在有了新警长 |
[33:24] | Yippee! | 好耶 |
[33:25] | I mean, a lot of people didn’t like him. | 我是说 好多人都不喜欢他 |
[33:27] | They thought he was too gruff, | 他们觉得他很粗鲁 |
[33:29] | but he was a really good man one-on-one. | 但他私下里真的是个好人 |
[33:32] | Honest and easy to work for. | 坦诚 而且很好相处 |
[33:34] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:35] | Very generous with me during the holidays especially. | 对我特大方 尤其是逢年过节的时候 |
[33:39] | Arlene, I’m sure in a very short while, | 阿琳 我保证 不久之后 |
[33:41] | you’ll feel exactly the same way about Sheriff Burke. | 你会觉得伯克警官也是一样的 |
[33:44] | You think? | 你真这么想 |
[33:45] | And bear in mind, Ethan is a married man. | 记住 伊森已经结婚了 |
[33:48] | Oh, Pam, that’s gross! | 哦 潘 别恶心了 |
[33:50] | Friends… neighbors… | 朋友们 邻居们 |
[33:53] | let’s all raise a glass to our new Sheriff, Ethan Burke! | 让我们一起举杯吧 敬我们的新警长 伊森·伯克 |
[33:58] | I’m sure all our heads are spinning | 我觉得我们都被他搞晕了吧 |
[34:02] | with how quickly he’s risen in the ranks. | 升迁得太快了 |
[34:06] | Great power… | 权重 |
[34:09] | requires great responsibility. | 责任也重 |
[34:12] | Someone who understands… | 是个明白人 |
[34:15] | that those who break the law need to be punished swiftly | 谁违法了都要接受惩罚 |
[34:19] | and whenever necessary, severely… | 任何时候都是 接受 |
[34:22] | to the fullest extent of our laws… | 法律最严厉的惩罚 |
[34:25] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, Pam. | 谢谢 谢谢 多谢 潘 |
[34:27] | That was very, very kind. | 你说得真好 |
[34:29] | I just want to say that, uh, it’s an honor to be of service. | 我只是想说 呃 很荣幸能够在这供职 |
[34:34] | And I want everyone here tonight to know… | 我想让今晚在座的都知道 |
[34:38] | that as long as I’m Sheriff of Wayward Pines, | 只要我是黑松镇的警长 |
[34:43] | I will do everything in my power to ensure… | 我一定会竭尽全力 来保证 |
[34:49] | that the evils of this town are brought to light… | 这个镇子的里所有罪恶都无所遁形 |
[34:52] | and that the true criminals… | 而把那些做了坏事的人 |
[34:55] | …are brought to justice. | 都绳之于法 |
[34:57] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 |
[34:58] | To Sheriff Burke. | 敬伯克警长 |
[35:00] | To Sheriff Burke! | 敬伯克警长 |
[35:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:13] | It’s that psychiatrist. | 是那个精神病医生 |
[35:14] | Did you meet him in the hospital? | 你在医院见到他了 |
[35:17] | Dr. Jenkins! | 詹金斯医生 |
[35:18] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[35:20] | How are you? | 你好啊 |
[35:24] | And you must be Theresa. | 你就是特丽莎吧 |
[35:27] | I’m so glad you’ve recovered. | 很高兴你恢复了 |
[35:28] | Oh, thank you. | 哦 谢谢 |
[35:30] | So, what are you doing out here? | 你在干什么呢 |
[35:32] | Oh, uh, just, uh, checking on the progress | 哦 额 我只是来看看我最新研发的 |
[35:35] | of my latest species. | 物种的生长情况 |
[35:38] | Uh, she’s a crossbreed of two different pines. | 她是由两种松树杂交出来的 |
[35:42] | She doesn’t require that much attention, actually. | 虽说不需要细心呵护 |
[35:45] | She’s… she’s thriving, but I… | 她也能长得很好 但我 |
[35:47] | I worry. | 我还是有点担心 |
[35:49] | Look, Doctor | 你听我说 医生 |
[35:51] | there are some people in this town | 镇上有人要我处决一个男的 |
[35:53] | that want me to execute a man for spray-painting graffiti. | 就因为他在墙上乱涂乱画 |
[35:58] | So the rumor is true. | 这么说来传言是真的了 |
[36:02] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[36:04] | We’re not gonna just go along with this, are we? | 我们不能就这么放任不管 是不是 |
[36:07] | I know how you feel, Ethan. Believe me, I-I do. | 我知道你现在是什么感觉 伊森 我真的知道 |
[36:16] | Perhaps the best things in this world… | 可能世界上伟大的成就 |
[36:20] | require the biggest sacrifice. | 背后总有惨不忍睹的牺牲 |
[36:24] | Look. | 你看 |
[36:26] | Look at all this beauty around us. | 看看我们站的地方有多美 |
[36:35] | Hector Gaither. | 是赫克托尔·盖瑟 |
[36:37] | He’s on the local radio every night. | 每晚都能听到他的广播 |
[36:40] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 我们走吧 |
[36:41] | Almost all the locals tune in. | 镇上差不多所有人都会收听 |
[36:43] | When we get to the end of the road, | 我们走到路口的时候 |
[36:45] | I want you to go left, go home, | 你就向左走回家 |
[36:47] | and I’ll see you there in a bit. | 我去办点事 过会就回去 |
[36:51] | And we’re here. | 终于到了 |
[36:55] | Uh, this is your favorite place? | 这就是你最喜欢的地方 |
[36:59] | No. | 不 |
[37:00] | This… | 这 |
[37:01] | is my favorite place. | 才是我最喜欢的地方 |
[37:09] | Hey, tell me about your friends. | 跟我说说你的朋友吧 |
[37:11] | Uh, I-I didn’t… I didn’t really have any. | 额 我 其实我没什么朋友 |
[37:15] | I-I lied to you. | 之前我是骗你的 |
[37:17] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:19] | We don’t really dwell on the past here in Wayward anyways. | 反正在黑松镇这里我们也不会纠结于过去 |
[37:23] | And you have me now. | 而且你现在有我这个朋友啊 |
[37:29] | Time to go. | 到钟走人了 |
[37:31] | 10:00 P.M. Is really the cutoff time | 已经晚上十点了 到时候 |
[37:33] | for a reckoning, Ethan. | 进行清算了 伊森 |
[37:35] | There’s not gonna be a reckoning. | 不会有什么清算的 |
[37:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:39] | Where are we going? | 要去哪 |
[37:42] | I’m gonna hide you, take you to the woods. | 我得把你藏起来 藏在林子里吧 |
[37:44] | They’ll find me right away. | 他们肯定能马上找到我 |
[37:46] | Well, that’s a chance we’re gonna have to take. | 现在走投无路 我们只能走一步算一步 |
[37:48] | We got to move. | 得走了 |
[37:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:58] | Take me to the fence. | 带我去围墙那 |
[38:18] | “Dear Theresa, congratulations! | 亲爱的特丽萨 恭喜你 |
[38:20] | “A spot has just opened at Wayward Pines Realty Associates. | 黑松镇物主联合会刚好有一个位子空缺 |
[38:23] | “One of our senior realtors has chosen to retire. | 有一位老年物主代表想要退休 |
[38:26] | “Please come to the office tomorrow morning | 请于明早9点整 |
[38:28] | at 9:00 A.M. Sharp.” | 到办公室来一趟 |
[38:35] | Why did you bring me here, Peter? | 带我来这干嘛 彼得 |
[38:40] | “Before I built a wall, | “我在建一堵墙之前 |
[38:42] | I’d ask to know what I was walling in or walling out.” | 都会问这堵墙是用来干嘛的” |
[38:48] | That’s Robert Frost. | 是罗伯特·弗罗斯特说的 |
[38:51] | Which is it? Is it keeping us in? | 这是什么 就是这个挡着我们出去吗 |
[38:54] | Or something else out? | 还是说有别的什么东西 |
[38:57] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你为什么不跟我说呢 |
[39:03] | Most people want to leave when they first get here, | 大多数人来到这之后第一件做的事就是想出去 |
[39:05] | just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[39:08] | But I didn’t. | 但我不是 |
[39:12] | It let me be someone new, you know, forget my past. | 这里给了我新的身份 让我能忘记过去 |
[39:15] | Problem is, you can’t forget forever. | 问题是 过去是你所忘不掉的 |
[39:18] | It’ll catch up to you. | 它会自己找上你 |
[39:22] | It’s caught up to me. | 我的过去已经找上我了 |
[39:28] | There’s only one way out. | 你要出去只有一种方法 |
[39:42] | But this is the end for me. | 就是用我的死来换取 |
[39:45] | Hey, hey, you don’t have to do this. | 嘿 嘿 你不用这么做的 |
[39:47] | You’re right. You do. | 我不用 但你要 |
[39:49] | They’re watching. | 他们在看着我们 |
[39:51] | You got to earn their trust. | 你得赢得他们的信任 |
[39:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[39:55] | You can do this, or I can. | 这是你来或我来都行 |
[39:58] | But if you want to survive in this place, | 但如果你要在这鬼地方活下去 |
[40:00] | I suggest you give me a little push. | 我想你还是推我一把比较好 |
[40:02] | Hey, Peter, I’m not gonna do that, okay? | 嘿 彼得 我不会这么做的 好吗 |
[40:05] | I’m not gonna do that. | 我绝对不会这么做的 |
[40:09] | I know you’re not. | 我知道你不会 |
[40:11] | Man, come on, come on. | 就是嘛 老兄 清醒点 |
[40:13] | – That’s why this town needs you. – Hey, hey, what?! | -所以这么个镇子才需要你这样的人 -嘿 你干嘛 |
[40:33] | Peter McCall’s dead. | 彼得·麦考尔死了 |
[40:45] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[40:48] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[40:50] | I need you to stay here, keep playing along. | 你得继续留在这里 假装融合进他们 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna leave. I’m gonna go get help. | 我要先出去搬救兵 |
[41:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:03] | You’re strong. | 你是很坚强的 |
[41:05] | Much stronger than you know. | 比你自己知道的还要坚强 |
[41:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[41:25] | looks like maybe you could be Sheriff after all. | 看起来你还真能胜任警长一职呢 |
[41:30] | I think you’re better suited for Sheriff | 我想你比我更适合 |
[41:32] | in this town than me. | 当这个镇子的警长 |
[41:34] | That’s the smartest thing you’ve said | 这是你进来我的镇子之后 |
[41:36] | since you got here to my town. | 所说过的最明智的话 |
[41:40] | I know you let Peter McCall do your job for you. | 我知道是彼得·麦考尔自己撞上去的 而不是你做的 |
[41:43] | You might’ve fooled everyone else, | 其他人可能会被你骗了 |
[41:45] | but I’m a registered nurse. | 但我可是个持证护士 |
[42:12] | The radio’s nothing but static, | 除了赫克托尔·盖瑟弹钢琴的时候以外 |
[42:14] | except for when Hector Gaither plays piano. | 广播一直是滋滋滋的声音 |
[42:17] | Did he grow up here, too? | 他也是在这长大的吗 |
[42:19] | No. He’s like 40. | 不 他都有40岁了吧 |
[42:26] | What’s on the other side of the fence? | 围墙的另一边到底是什么呢 |