时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Wayward Pines”… | 《黑松镇》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Everybody’s a prisoner here. | 每个人都是这里的囚徒 |
[00:04] | There’s cameras and mikes everywhere. | 这里到处是摄像机和麦克风 |
[00:07] | This whole town is under surveillance. | 这个镇子都被监视了 |
[00:09] | The thing about this town is that | 更关键的是 |
[00:10] | they focus on the children. | 他们关注在孩子身上 |
[00:11] | It’s all about shaping the mind of the child. | 他们想控制孩子们的思想 |
[00:14] | Guess what? I’m gonna be your teacher. | 猜怎么了 我要成为你的老师了 |
[00:17] | Have you ever been to that fence? | 你去过围墙那边吗 |
[00:19] | Do you know about those… animals on the other side? | 你知道围墙另一边的那些动物吗 |
[00:22] | Ben! What are you doing?! | 本 你在干什么 |
[00:24] | I told you I was going to pick you up at school! | 我跟你说过 我会去学校接你 |
[00:26] | 祝贺你 伯克警长 | |
[00:26] | Mr. Burke, so thrilled to have you as our new Sheriff. | 伯克先生 真高兴你来当我们的新警长 |
[00:29] | I guess when you kill somebody in this town, | 我觉得 如果你杀了镇子里的某个人 |
[00:32] | they give you his job. | 他的工作就归你了 |
[00:33] | Why won’t your parents take you home, Ben? | 你的父母为什么没把你带回家呢 本 |
[00:35] | ‘Cause they can’t. | 因为他们不能 |
[00:36] | I will do everything in my power to ensure | 我会尽我所能保证 |
[00:40] | that the evils of this town are brought to light. | 将这镇子里所有的邪恶公之于众 |
[00:42] | Why can’t anybody leave this town? | 为什么没人能离开这镇子 |
[00:44] | There’s only one way out. | 要出去只有一个方法 |
[00:48] | “Theresa, congratulations! | 特丽萨 祝贺你 |
[00:50] | “A spot has just opened at Wayward Pines Realty Associates. | 黑松镇房地产联合公司虚位以待 |
[00:54] | “One of our senior realtors has chosen to retire. | 我们的一位资深房地产经纪人退休了 |
[00:57] | I need you to stay here. | 我要你留在这儿 |
[00:59] | I’m going to Boise to get some help. | 我要去博伊西找帮手 |
[03:00] | Hey, so tomorrow, do you want to walk to school | 嗨 明天你想不想跟山姆 凯蒂和我 |
[03:05] | with Sam and Katie and me? | 一起走路去学校 |
[03:08] | We always go together, and you live right by us, so… | 我们总是一起去的 既然你跟我们住得这么近 就 |
[03:11] | Oh. Yeah, sure. | 噢 是的 当然可以 |
[03:13] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[03:15] | Uh, what time? | 呃 几点呢 |
[03:16] | 7:00. | 7点 |
[03:18] | – Corner of Maple and 15th. – Cool. So… | -枫树街和十五街街角 -好 那么 |
[03:25] | so, tonight was cool. | 今晚很 不错 |
[03:31] | Sorry. I suck at this. | 对不起 我嘴太笨了 |
[03:34] | I couldn’t tell. | 我没觉得 |
[03:43] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[03:57] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[03:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:03] | I’m good. How are you? | 我还好 你呢 |
[04:06] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸去哪儿了 |
[04:07] | He’s working late. | 他今晚加班 |
[04:12] | He’s trying to finish up this case, but he’s close. | 他想尽快结案 不过已经快了 |
[04:15] | And we’re gonna get out of here soon | 我们很快就能离开这儿 |
[04:17] | and get back to Seattle. | 回西雅图 |
[04:24] | Ow. Ow, ow. | 噢 噢 噢 |
[04:25] | How does that sound? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[04:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[05:24] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[05:25] | – Hmm. – What’s the rush? | -嗯 -怎么吃的这么着急 |
[05:28] | I told Amy I’d walk to school | 我答应艾米要和她还有 |
[05:29] | with her and a couple friends, so… | 几个朋友一起去学校 所以 |
[05:31] | Ben, I thought we talked about this already. | 本 我们不是早就说好了吗 |
[05:33] | I want to walk you to school every day. | 我想每天都送你去学校 |
[05:36] | It’s a five-minute walk. I think I’ll survive. | 就五分钟的路程 我想不会有事的 |
[05:38] | – Ben. – Look, they’re my friends, Mom. | -本 -他们是我的朋友 妈妈 |
[05:46] | Listen, I know that they’re your friends. | 你听我说 我知道他们是你的朋友 |
[05:48] | I’m just telling you | 我只是告诉你 |
[05:50] | that we don’t really know what this town is about yet | 我们还没真正了解这个镇子 |
[05:51] | and that maybe we should be extra careful | 也许我们应该额外小心 |
[05:54] | ’cause we also don’t know | 因为我们还不知道 |
[05:55] | who our real friends are yet, okay? | 谁才是我们真正的朋友 好吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是的 你说得对 |
[05:59] | Who would ever want to be friends | 谁想跟我这样的废柴 |
[06:01] | with a loser like me, right? | 做朋友呢 是吧 |
[06:04] | Ben. Ben, I did not mean that. | 本 本 我不是这个意思 |
[06:07] | You and Dad told me that I should fit in. | 你和爸爸跟我说 我应该尽快融入这里 |
[06:09] | Maybe that’s weird for you, but I am. | 也许你们会觉得奇怪 但是我真的努力在适应 |
[06:12] | What are you doing? | 但是你呢 你在做什么 |
[06:13] | You’re just sitting around the house, | 你就只会坐在屋子里 |
[06:15] | hoping that things will magically get better, | 等着有奇迹发生 一切都变好 |
[06:17] | but they never do. | 但根本不可能 |
[06:32] | 亲爱的特丽萨 祝贺你 黑松镇房地产联合公司虚位以待 我们的一位资深房地产经纪人退休了 请明天上午来办公室 谨记9点整 | |
[07:09] | Heads up! | 小心 让开 |
[07:10] | Come here. Hurry up! | 过来 快点 |
[07:15] | – Hey, Ben, how’s it going? – Hey. | -嗨 本 你好呀 -嗨 |
[07:19] | – Hey, Ben. – Hey. | -嗨 本 -嗨 |
[07:21] | Hey. Hey. What is it? | 嗨 嗨 怎么了 |
[07:25] | I… All these kids… | 我 所有的孩子 |
[07:27] | – See you, Ben. – See ya. | -再见 本 -再见 |
[07:29] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[07:31] | …they’re all being nice to me because they want to be, right? | 他们对我这么热情 是因为他们自己想这么做的 是吗 |
[07:34] | What? | 什么 |
[07:36] | Like, they weren’t told to… | 就像是 没人交待他们 |
[07:38] | I don’t know… be my friend, were they? | 来跟我交朋友 是吗 |
[07:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[07:44] | At my old school, everything was different | 我原来的学校 跟这里完全不一样 |
[07:48] | and everyone was different towards me. | 所有人都不在意我 |
[07:50] | It’s like they didn’t even see me. | 他们甚至看也不看我 |
[07:52] | And then, I come here for a couple days, | 然后 我来这里待了几天 |
[07:56] | and everyone talks to me, everyone sees me. | 每个人都跟我说话 跟我打照面 |
[07:59] | Isn’t that a good thing? | 难道不是好事吗 |
[08:01] | I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[08:02] | I-I just don’t understand | 我只是不明白为什么 |
[08:03] | why things are so different here. | 这里会这么不一样 |
[08:05] | This school… | 这所学校 |
[08:08] | it isn’t like your other school or any other school. | 跟你以前的学校或者其他任何一所学校都不同 |
[08:13] | We’re all in this together. | 我们都很团结一致 |
[08:14] | Wait, all of what together? | 等等 团结一致干嘛 |
[08:17] | Reed Finley, Carrie Barnes, Benjamin Burke, | 里德·芬利 卡卡莉·巴尔内斯 本杰明·伯克 |
[08:21] | please report to Room One for Orientation. | 请到一号房间参加适应课程 |
[08:24] | Orientat… what’s Orientation? | 适应 适应课程是什么 |
[08:25] | Reed Finley… | 里德·芬利 |
[08:27] | – Good luck. – …Carrie Barnes, Benjamin Burke, | -祝你好运 -卡莉·巴尔内斯 本杰明·伯克 |
[08:30] | please report to Room One for Orientation. | 请到一号房间参加适应课程 |
[08:49] | – Hello? | 有人吗 |
[08:56] | Well, well, you must be Theresa, | 你一定是特丽萨了 |
[08:59] | my new number two. | 我的新二号帮手 |
[09:00] | Eh, the name’s Bill. | 呃 我的名字是比尔 |
[09:02] | But everyone here, they… they calls me “Big Bill.” | 但这里每个人 他们 他们都叫我”大块头比尔” |
[09:05] | Why? I have no idea. | 为什么 我也不知道 |
[09:09] | Ah. I got to say, | 噢 我必须说 |
[09:11] | you’re a hell of a lot easier on the eyes than old Petey. | 你看起来可比老彼得让人舒服多了 |
[09:15] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会我 |
[09:17] | Petey was a good friend, | 彼得是我的好朋友 |
[09:19] | but graffiti on Main Street? | 但他居然会做出在大街上乱涂乱画这种事 |
[09:21] | You just never know about some people. | 有些人就是这么看不透 |
[09:24] | Hmm. This way, hon. Keep up. | 嗯 来这边 跟着我 |
[09:28] | Is it just you here? | 这里只有你一个人吗 |
[09:29] | Well, Henrietta helps with the books. | 汉丽埃塔会帮我整理书 |
[09:31] | But otherwise, it’s, uh, just me and you… | 不过她没来的话 就只有你和我 |
[09:34] | partners. | 我的小伙伴 |
[09:35] | I’m sorry about all this mess. | 很抱歉这里一团乱 |
[09:37] | I asked her to put all this away, | 我跟她说过让她整理好 |
[09:38] | but the poor woman was distraught. | 但是那个可怜的女人心神不定的 |
[09:41] | She wanted Petey’s job herself. | 她本来想自己会顶替彼得的 |
[09:43] | Uh, she lost the job to me? | 呃 是因为我她才错失了机会吗 |
[09:45] | Oh, I’m sure she’s much more experienced. | 噢 我相信她比我更有经验 |
[09:47] | They told me you were the perfect choice. | 他们告诉我 你是最佳的选择 |
[09:49] | Yeah, who is they, exactly? | 好吧 他们 到底是谁 |
[09:50] | – I’ve been… | 我去过 |
[09:51] | Here we go! | 我们开始吧 |
[09:53] | Your first client. | 这是你的第一个客户 |
[10:01] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 这个给我有什么用 |
[10:03] | Is there a number I should be calling, or… | 我是要打电话 还是 |
[10:05] | Oh, not anymore. | 噢 不必了 |
[10:06] | He lost his phone in the accident. | 他在事故中丢了手机 |
[10:07] | The accident? | 事故 |
[10:08] | Well, you see, Wayne, he works… | 你知道 韦恩 他为 |
[10:10] | Well, worked construction, | 为建筑公司干活 |
[10:12] | you know, setting those traffic cones for those paving projects. | 就是 为铺路工程设置交通锥 |
[10:15] | Late at night, just him, | 有天晚上 他一个人 |
[10:17] | moving those traffic cones all by his lonesome, | 默默地在搬那些交通锥 |
[10:19] | then boom! | 然后砰 |
[10:20] | He gets hit by a police car and thrown right over the hood. | 他被一辆警车撞了 人从引擎盖上飞了出去 |
[10:24] | Rolled off the road down a ditch | 从马路上滚到了沟里 |
[10:26] | and crashed headfirst into a concrete dam. | 头撞上了水泥坝 |
[10:29] | But Pam… | 不过潘 |
[10:30] | – You know nurse Pam? – Mm-hmm. | -你认识护士潘吗 -嗯哼 |
[10:33] | Well, she fixed him up real good. | 她可救了他的命 |
[10:34] | But now it’s time for him to leave her care. | 但现在他得离开护士的照顾了 |
[10:37] | B-But the problem is, Wayne, well, he… | 但问题是 韦恩 他 |
[10:39] | well, he lost damn near everything in that accident, | 他因为这场事故几乎失去了一切 |
[10:41] | more than his phone. | 不只是丢了手机 |
[10:42] | He doesn’t even have a place to stay. | 他都没地方住了 |
[10:44] | That’s where you come in. | 这就是为什么让你来 |
[10:48] | Okay, so you want me to sell him a house? | 好的 你想让我卖房子给他 |
[10:50] | No. | 不是 |
[10:51] | I want you to give him a house. | 我想让你送房子给他 |
[10:54] | You’ll earn a gold star if you do. | 事成之后 你会得到一颗金星奖章 |
[10:56] | – You want me to give him a house? – Mm-hmm. | -你想让我送房子给他 -嗯哼 |
[10:58] | Think of it as a… | 把它当成 |
[11:01] | as a welcoming present from his friends at Wayward Pines. | 黑松镇朋友们送他的欢迎礼物 |
[11:08] | We’re gonna make a hell of a team. | 我们一定会合作愉快的 |
[11:11] | You thank your husband for killing Petey, will ya? | 还得感谢你老公杀了彼得 是不是 |
[11:37] | Hi, I’m Ben. | 嗨 我是本 |
[11:40] | Carrie. | 我是卡莉 |
[11:41] | Reed. | 我是里德 |
[11:42] | You both new here, too? | 你们也是新来的 |
[11:48] | What’s 111? | 111是什么 |
[11:50] | No idea, but I’m 110. | 我也不知道 不过我是110 |
[11:51] | And I’m 109. | 我是109 |
[12:55] | Welcome to Orientation. | 欢迎来到适应课程 |
[13:28] | These are Students 001 through 003, | 这是学生001到003 |
[13:32] | the very first to complete Orientation. | 是最先完成适应的人 |
[13:36] | When they were invited to this room, | 他们被邀请进入这间房间的时候 |
[13:39] | they were just like you, | 就像你们一样 |
[13:41] | they had only just arrived in Wayward Pines. | 他们也是刚来黑松镇 |
[13:44] | And like you, they were invited to this room | 像你们一样 他们之所以能被邀请进这间房 |
[13:47] | because they showed great aptitude | 是因为在私下见面会谈时 |
[13:51] | during our individual sessions. | 他们展现了非常高的天资 |
[13:56] | Assuming you all make it through today… | 如果你们今天也能成功 |
[14:01] | …your picture will join these students, | 你们的照片就会跟他们的放在一起 |
[14:04] | and you will officially become part | 你们将正式成为黑松镇 |
[14:07] | of the First Generation of Wayward Pines. | 的第一代成员 |
[14:15] | This is a great honor and privilege. | 这是至高无上的荣誉和优待 |
[14:19] | We only allow those who are truly exceptional | 我们只允许那些真正才华出众的人 |
[14:24] | to join the First Generation. | 加入第一代 |
[14:26] | We only allow those who we believe… | 我们只接受那些我们认为 |
[14:31] | are truly ready. | 真正有准备之人 |
[14:33] | Ready for what? | 准备什么 |
[14:35] | For the truth. | 准备接受真相 |
[15:07] | Mr. Johnson? | 约翰逊先生 |
[15:12] | My name is Theresa Burke, | 我是特丽萨·伯克 |
[15:15] | and I’m here… | 我来这儿 |
[15:18] | because I heard that you needed some assistance. | 是因为我听说你需要人帮你 |
[15:23] | In finding a place? | 找个地方住 |
[15:29] | I have a place that I think you’re really gonna love. | 我这里有个房子 我觉得你一定会喜欢的 |
[15:32] | It’s, um… | 这个房子 |
[15:34] | – It just came on the market. – Stop. | -你从超市直走就到了 -停 |
[15:38] | Please, just stop. | 求你了 别说话 |
[15:40] | I’m sorry, Mr. Johnson. | 我很抱歉 约翰逊先生 |
[15:42] | It must be a very difficult time for you. | 你现在肯定很不好受 |
[15:44] | I am just here to help. | 我只是想帮你 |
[15:46] | I just want to be alone, please. | 我只想一个人静静 可以吗 |
[15:50] | Are you sure you’re okay? Do you want me to get a nurse? | 你真的没事吗 要不要我帮你叫护士 |
[15:52] | No, not… | 不 不要 |
[15:55] | not her. | 不要叫她 |
[16:03] | Wayne, if you’re feeling confused at all | 韦恩 如果你现在很困惑 |
[16:08] | or you need someone to talk to, | 又或者是你想找人聊天 |
[16:10] | you can talk to me, okay? | 你可以跟我说 好吗 |
[16:12] | I also was in an accident. | 我之前也出过事故 |
[16:18] | Did you see it, too? | 那你也看到了 是不是 |
[16:20] | See what? | 看到什么了 |
[16:26] | After the accident… | 事故之后 |
[16:29] | I saw something. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[16:33] | Something awful. | 很可怕的东西 |
[16:37] | They did s-something to me, to us, | 他们在我 我们身上动了手脚 |
[16:42] | and that nurse, s-she… she was there. | 那个护士 她 她也在 |
[16:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:57] | So, who have you told this to? | 你还把这件事告诉谁了 |
[16:59] | No… no one. | 没有 谁都没说 |
[17:01] | This place, this town is not safe. | 这个地方 这个镇子不安全 |
[17:06] | We need to be very, very careful. | 所以我们要非常非常小心 |
[17:08] | Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你明白吗 |
[17:13] | Now tell me what you saw, quickly. | 你现在跟我说你看到了什么 说快点 |
[17:16] | – Uh… – What a pleasant surprise. | -额 -真是惊喜啊 |
[17:19] | I didn’t expect to see you, Theresa. | 没想到能在这见到你 特丽萨 |
[17:22] | Are you acquainted with dear Mr. Johnson? | 你是和约翰逊先生认识的吗 |
[17:23] | I was actually just showing him some new properties. | 其实我是来给他看些房子的 |
[17:26] | Oh, of course. You got Peter’s job. | 哦 对了 你现在是在做彼得的工作 |
[17:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[17:31] | I certainly hope you do better than poor Peter. | 真心希望你能做的比彼得好 |
[17:33] | Of course, I knew he’d never make it. | 不过这是当然的了 我知道他都没努力过 |
[17:36] | Far too much of a freethinker. | 整天脑子里都不知道在胡思乱想些什么 |
[17:48] | You know what? I have an idea. | 你知道吗 我有个主意 |
[17:52] | What do you say? Let’s take a look at this house. | 不如这样子 我们一起去看看这个房子 |
[17:53] | I really think you’re gonna love it. | 我真的觉得你会喜欢的 |
[17:54] | It has a big yard, it’s on a corner lot, | 房子后面有个大院子 是在街道转角 |
[17:58] | and it’s private, very private. | 那里很偏僻 没有什么人 |
[18:03] | Now, tell me what you see. | 好了 跟我说说你们看到了什么 |
[18:05] | Uh, it… it looks like Wayward Pines. | 额 看起来像是黑松镇 |
[18:09] | Close, but not quite. | 差不多了 但不准确 |
[18:12] | This photograph was taken 14 years ago, | 这张照片是14年前拍的 |
[18:15] | about 100 yards beyond the perimeter of Wayward Pines. | 照片里地方大概是在镇外100码 |
[18:20] | Now take another look. | 再看清楚点 |
[18:23] | Do you see anything off about this photo? | 有看到什么奇怪的东西吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah, there’s something in the top left corner. | 有 在左上角有个什么东西 |
[18:30] | Very good, Ben. | 很好 本 |
[18:33] | This was our first real evidence of their existence. | 这是第一次有真切的证明它们存在的证据 |
[18:37] | Uh, what’s existence? | 是什么的存在 |
[18:39] | Why don’t you tell me? | 你说呢 |
[18:41] | Bigfoot? | 大脚野人吗 |
[18:44] | Bigfoot is always alone, is he not? | 大脚野人通常是单独行动的 是不是 |
[18:48] | The next photograph was taken three months later. | 接下来的照片拍摄于三个月之后 |
[18:52] | It cost us two lives to get. | 我们还付出了两条性命作为代价 |
[19:07] | What are they? | 这些是什么东西 |
[19:09] | We refer to them as Abbies. | 我们把它们叫做阿比人 |
[19:12] | Abbies? Short for Aberrations. | 阿比人 也就是畸变人的意思 |
[19:16] | They are the result of a series of genetic mutations, | 他们是一系列基因突变的产物 |
[19:21] | or aberrations. | 或者是基因畸形 |
[19:26] | They evolved in a harsh environment | 他们在残酷的野外环境中不断进化 |
[19:28] | and are now the single most efficient carnivores | 现在已经成了这个星球上最顶端 |
[19:31] | on the planet. | 最强大的食肉动物 |
[19:32] | In the food chain, nothing else comes close, | 在食物链中 没有什么能与他们比肩 |
[19:36] | not even us. | 我们人类也不行 |
[19:45] | On its own, an Abby can kill and devour an armed soldier | 就算是一个阿比人 也能把一个武装士兵生吞活剥了 |
[19:49] | in a matter of minutes. | 而且花不到几分钟 |
[19:51] | Isolated, it is possible, albeit unlikely, | 如果是遇上单独一个阿比人的话 还是有可能对付的 |
[19:55] | to overcome an Abby, | 尽管可能性很小 |
[19:57] | but they always travel in herds. | 但问题是他们是成群出动的 |
[20:02] | And if you come across a herd, survival is, | 如果你遇到了一群阿比人 那么要活下来 |
[20:06] | quite simply, impossible. | 是很简单的三个字 不可能 |
[20:11] | Note the bird-like talons, | 注意他们像鸟类一样的爪子 |
[20:13] | capable of killing prey in a single stroke. | 只要随便那么一扫 猎物马上就会死 |
[20:20] | Their ears have an extended range of hearing, | 他们的耳朵听力很灵敏 |
[20:22] | allowing them to pick up on the subtlest of sounds. | 最微小的声音都能听得清清楚楚 |
[20:26] | Their sense of smell is also heightened, | 他们的嗅觉也很灵敏 |
[20:28] | 100 times stronger than our own. | 是我们的100倍 |
[20:31] | But remember, the Abbies did not begin like this. | 但是你们要知道 阿比人不是从一开始就是这个摸样 |
[20:36] | They became this. | 他们是慢慢进化的 |
[20:39] | Their DNA is only a half-percent different | 他们的DNA跟他们的哺乳动物 |
[20:42] | than the mammal they originated from. | 祖先只有0.5%的不同 |
[20:50] | Does anyone know what mammal? | 有谁知道是哪种哺乳动物吗 |
[20:52] | It’s one you’re all very familiar with. | 是你们很熟悉的动物 |
[20:59] | How about now? | 现在知道了吗 |
[21:01] | It looks like us. | 看起来像是我们人类 |
[21:04] | That’s because it once was. | 因为这就是我们曾经的样子 |
[21:22] | After Orientation, I didn’t eat for two days. | 在上了适应课程之后 我两天没吃东西 |
[21:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:32] | Things making any more sense for you? | 你现在应该清楚点了吧 |
[21:35] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[21:38] | Not at all. | 一点都不清楚 |
[21:42] | Yeah, it takes some time to take it all in. | 好吧 要完全理解确实是需要一段时间的 |
[21:46] | It’s not that. It’s just… basic logic. | 不是这个原因 是逻辑的问题 |
[21:51] | Or illogic. | 或者说这根本不合逻辑 |
[21:52] | I mean, if… if… if what Mrs. Fisher | 我是说 如果 如果费舍尔夫人 |
[21:54] | is teaching is actually true | 所说的都是真的 |
[21:56] | and these Abbies actually exist, | 如果那些阿比人真的存在 |
[22:00] | how have I never heard of them before? | 那我怎么之前都没听说过呢 |
[22:04] | They’re running around in broad daylight in Idaho. | 他们就这么在光天化日之下在爱荷达到处乱跑 |
[22:10] | We are in Idaho, right? | 我们是在爱荷达州吧 |
[22:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:14] | We are in Idaho. | 我们是在爱荷达 |
[22:16] | And what Mrs. Fisher is teaching you is true. | 费舍尔夫人所说的也都是真的 |
[22:19] | I promise. | 我能保证 |
[22:22] | – But then, how… – Ben. | -那为什么 -本 |
[22:25] | It’s only lunch. | 现在才到午餐时间 |
[22:27] | It will all make sense soon. | 很快你们就会知道了 |
[22:29] | I promise. | 相信我 |
[22:37] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[22:40] | I know you’re confused and lost, | 我知道你们现在很困惑 很迷茫 |
[22:44] | but the next lesson should help clear things up. | 但是现在要上的课就能帮你们解疑答惑了 |
[22:59] | These coins do not hold value anymore, | 这些硬币现在都没什么价值了 |
[23:03] | but they hold something far more important… | 但是他们代表的意义比他们的价值更沉重 |
[23:06] | answers. | 就是我们要的答案 |
[23:10] | Here we go. | 到了 |
[23:13] | See? | 看到没有 |
[23:15] | What did I say? It’s beautiful. | 跟你说过这个房子很漂亮 |
[23:17] | Beautiful light, a lot of space. | 光线好 又够宽敞 |
[23:21] | I think it was built 12 years ago, | 我想建了应该有12年 |
[23:22] | so everything works like new, | 所以全部东西都很新 |
[23:25] | which is nice. | 这就算不错的了 |
[23:32] | You know what? Why don’t we start in the back? | 不如这样子吧 我们从后面看起好不好 |
[23:35] | And we’ll work our way to the front, okay? | 从后面一直看到前面这里来 好吗 |
[24:06] | It’s… it’s old… really old. Maybe… Roman times? | 这很旧了 很久远的感觉 应该是罗马时候的了吧 |
[24:11] | There’s something on it. | 上面有字 |
[24:14] | Can I scrape it off? | 我能刮干净吗 |
[24:34] | It’s a quarter. | 是个两角五硬币 |
[24:36] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[24:37] | How old is it? | 年代有多久远了 |
[24:39] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[24:46] | 2095. | 2095年 |
[24:47] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不 我不明白 |
[24:50] | How’s that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[24:51] | Don’t think of it in terms of what is or is not possible. | 现在别想这可不可能 |
[24:56] | Ben, think about it in terms of the facts. | 本 你就把它当成是事实 |
[25:00] | What do you know about where you are? | 你们知道你们现在身处何处吗 |
[25:03] | W-We’re in Wayward Pines in Idaho. | 我们是在爱荷达的黑松镇 |
[25:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:06] | But what’s the last thing you remember | 但是你们所能记起的在来达黑松镇 |
[25:09] | before arriving in Wayward Pines? | 之前的最后一件事是什么呢 |
[25:12] | – The accident. – The accident. | -我是出了车祸 -车祸 |
[25:13] | And how about you, Carrie? | 你呢 卡莉 |
[25:16] | A hit-and-run. | 司机肇事逃逸 |
[25:19] | And Reed? | 里德呢 |
[25:20] | Car crash. | 车祸 |
[25:34] | And what do you remember after that, | 那之后呢 事故之后 |
[25:38] | after your accidents. | 你们记得什么 |
[25:40] | I woke up in the Wayward Pines Hospital. | 我醒来就躺在黑松镇的医院里了 |
[25:43] | Uh… me, too. | 额 我也是 |
[25:46] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[25:48] | Do you know how long you were unconscious? | 你们知道你们昏迷了多久吗 |
[25:52] | You probably assumed it was only a few hours, a day at most, | 可能你们会以为是几个小时 最多一天吧 |
[25:57] | but this was not the case. | 都错了 |
[26:00] | Your accidents were, in fact, not accidents at all. | 其实你们以为的事故 根本不是意外 |
[26:05] | Rather, you were all… | 真相是 你们都是 |
[26:09] | chosen to be here. | 被选中来这的 |
[26:15] | You were chosen to be part of a special community, | 你们都是被选中来到一个特别的社区 |
[26:19] | a community that is not part of the world you once knew | 这个社区所处的已经不是你们所熟知的世界 |
[26:24] | but rather a very different world, | 而是一个截然不同的世界 |
[26:30] | a world where Abbies thrive, rule. | 在这个世界里 阿比人迅速繁殖发展 统治一切 |
[26:34] | But human beings did not become Abbies overnight. | 但是人类并不是一夜之间就变成阿比人的 |
[26:37] | It took a long time, a very long time. | 这经历了很长 很长一段时间 |
[26:40] | Those quarters you now hold in your hand look very old | 你们拿在手上的这些硬币看起来很古老 |
[26:44] | because they are very old. | 因为他们本来就很古老 |
[26:51] | They are the last known relics of human civilization… | 他们是人类文明的最后遗物 |
[26:57] | a civilization that died out… | 那个2000年前就 |
[27:01] | almost 2,000 years ago. | 灭亡的文明的遗物 |
[27:06] | This is not the year 2014. | 现在不是2014年 |
[27:11] | This is the year 4028. | 现在是4028年 |
[27:24] | Look at that. It works. | 哇哦 看看 真能用 |
[27:28] | What? | 干嘛 |
[27:30] | There are cameras and microphones in this house, | 这间房间里都是摄像头和麦克风 |
[27:33] | and I need you to keep your voice down. | 所以你说话得小声点 |
[27:36] | We can talk in here, but we can’t stay long | 我们可以在这里说 但是不能待太久 |
[27:38] | because they will know something’s wrong. | 要不然他们就会知道事有蹊跷 |
[27:40] | Who? Who? Who will know? | 谁 谁 谁会知道 |
[27:42] | That is what I need to know from you. | 我就是要问你啊 |
[27:43] | You said you saw something. | 你说你看到了什么东西 |
[27:45] | I… I woke up after the accident, but… | 在车祸之后 我醒了过来 但是 |
[27:51] | I don’t remember much. I must have been drugged. | 我记住的不多 他们肯定是给我打了药 |
[27:54] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你们在想什么 |
[27:56] | “That’s impossible. How could it be 4028? | 这不可能 现在怎么可能是4028年呢 |
[28:01] | How could we have skipped so much time?” | 我们怎么可能一下子就跳过了这么长一段时间 |
[28:05] | But what if I told you that this mouse | 但是如果我跟你们说这只老鼠 |
[28:10] | can go into a state which allows it to survive all winter long | 可以进入一种状态 在这种状态下 它可以 |
[28:15] | without eating, without drinking, | 一整个冬天不吃不喝 |
[28:17] | and that it actually lives longer as a result? | 但是它却不会死 反而活得更好了呢 |
[28:21] | Would you say that’s impossible, too? | 你们会说这不可能吗 |
[28:23] | Because it’s not. | 这是可能的 |
[28:25] | I remember looking out of… | 我记得我是透过 |
[28:29] | glass. | 玻璃看到外面的 |
[28:31] | Glass like a… a-a window. | 好像是玻璃窗 |
[28:33] | A window, okay. | 一个窗户 好吧 |
[28:34] | So, were you in a car, or…? | 那 你是不是在车上 还是 |
[28:36] | No, I was, uh… I was standing. | 不 我是 呃 其实我是站着的 |
[28:39] | And the window, it was smaller. | 而且这个窗户 特别的小 |
[28:42] | It was more like… | 就像是 |
[28:45] | it was… it was more like this. | 是 它看起来更像这种类型的窗户 |
[28:50] | After your accidents, | 事故后 |
[28:51] | you were all placed into Hibernation Chambers, | 你们都被安置在休眠室里 |
[28:55] | and there you slept. | 静静地沉睡 |
[28:56] | There were people. They were outside. | 外面有人 在走来走去 |
[29:00] | And they were looking in. They were l-looking at me. | 他们都往里看 他们都在看着我 |
[29:04] | Do you remember any faces? | 你还能认出他们吗 |
[29:06] | Just the… the… the nurse. | 只记住 那个 那个护士 |
[29:10] | And just shadows and… and… and voices, | 还有影子 还有 还有 还有各种声音 |
[29:13] | and then I… I passed out. | 然后我 我就昏迷失去知觉了 |
[29:15] | And as soon as you awoke, | 你们醒来之后 |
[29:16] | you became part of… | 就会成为 |
[29:22] | The First Generation. | 第一代 |
[29:25] | But there were more of these. | 但不仅仅只有这些 |
[29:27] | There were more of these… these, uh… | 还有更多的东西 这些 呃 |
[29:28] | these chambers, and they were all… | 这些房间里 房间里都是 |
[29:32] | they were all filled with… | 房间里都是 |
[29:37] | Filled with what? | 都是什么呢 |
[29:38] | With people. | 都是人 |
[29:41] | Why… why were we chosen? | 为什么 为什么要选我们呢 |
[29:44] | That’s the last question, isn’t it? | 你们最后总是会问到这个的 不是吗 |
[29:47] | And perhaps the most important. | 也许这也是最重要的问题 |
[29:49] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 |
[29:52] | Yes, I believe you. | 是的 我相信你 |
[29:56] | What is it? What is it? | 那是怎么回事呢 到底怎么回事 |
[29:57] | What… what… what is this place? | 这 这 这是什么地方 |
[29:59] | The simple answer is, | 比较简明一点的答案就是 |
[30:01] | you were chosen to assure the survival of the human race. | 你们被选中来确保人类能继续生存繁衍下去 |
[30:09] | I am going to figure this out. | 我会弄清楚的 |
[30:12] | I will find out what it is that you saw | 我会弄清楚你看到的是什么 |
[30:14] | and why we are here… I will. | 弄明白为什么我们会来到这里 我会的 |
[30:15] | But I need you to take this house, | 但是我要你住进这个房子 |
[30:18] | and I need you to do it with a smile on your face, okay? | 还要脸上带着微笑 可以吗 |
[30:23] | – – So, I think that’s it. | 好了 我想房子看完了 |
[30:26] | And remember, everything that you see here is yours. | 记得 这里的一切都是你的 |
[30:30] | You get to keep it. | 你都可以保留下来 |
[30:31] | And the best part is, is it doesn’t even cost a penny. | 并且最让人开心的是 你不用花一分钱 |
[30:34] | So, you just get to move in and start living your life. | 因此 你只需要搬进来并且开始你的生活 |
[30:37] | Doesn’t that sound great? What do you say? | 是不是很棒 你觉得呢 |
[30:43] | Uh… | 呃 |
[30:44] | – thank you. – My pleasure. | -谢谢你 -荣幸至极 |
[31:18] | Over 2,000 years ago, | 2000多年前 |
[31:22] | a great scientist foresaw the coming of the Aberrations. | 一个伟大的科学家预见到阿比人会统治世界 |
[31:25] | The perfect equation that held our planet together | 地球环境所需要的生态平衡 |
[31:28] | was unraveling, | 将被打破 |
[31:30] | and he knew Mother Nature would do as she always does… | 他也知道大自然母亲会做像之前一样的事 |
[31:33] | she would evolve, | 她会进化 |
[31:35] | she would change the equation, | 她会改变生态平衡 |
[31:38] | she would change us. | 她会改变我们 |
[31:43] | This scientist wanted to save a select sample of humans | 这个科学家想要救出一批人类 |
[31:46] | from this change | 让他们免受这个巨变的影响 |
[31:48] | to preserve our kind as we once were. | 像之前我们互帮互助一样 保护人类免受灭亡 |
[31:52] | So he created an ark. | 所以他创建了一个避难所 |
[31:56] | He created Wayward Pines. | 他创立了黑松镇 |
[32:15] | A scientist? | 一个科学家 |
[32:18] | His name is David Pilcher. | 他的名字是戴维·皮尔彻 |
[32:20] | Unfortunately, you will never meet David Pilcher, | 但是很不幸 你们是见不到他的 |
[32:24] | but you can take comfort | 但是你们可以很欣慰 |
[32:25] | in the fact that he is always watching over you. | 因为他总是在上面关注着注视着你们 |
[32:30] | He will never allow anything to happen to you | 他绝不允许你们出任何事 |
[32:34] | because you are the future. | 因为你们代表着未来 |
[32:37] | You are the First Generation, | 你们是第一代 |
[32:42] | and he is your protector. | 他是你们的守护者 |
[32:54] | You never cease to impress me, Ethan. | 你真是让我惊喜不断啊 伊桑 |
[32:59] | No one has ever made it out this far before, | 之前还没人能单凭自己 |
[33:01] | not on their own. | 走出这么远 |
[33:05] | I should introduce myself. | 我应该先要介绍下我自己 |
[33:08] | David Pilcher. | 我叫戴维·皮尔彻 |
[33:15] | Pilcher. | 皮尔彻 |
[33:20] | Tell me about this guy Pilcher. | 告诉我皮尔彻的事 |
[33:22] | My name is Dr. Jenkins. Do you know where you are? | 我是詹金斯医生 你知道你现在在哪吗 |
[33:25] | Have you noticed anything else go unexplained? | 你注意到了其他什么解释不了的事吗 |
[33:29] | So, you’re David Pilcher. | 所以 你就是戴维·皮尔彻 |
[33:32] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这 |
[33:34] | Come with me, back to Wayward Pines. | 跟我来 回去黑松镇 |
[33:37] | – Pilcher! – | -皮尔彻 |
[33:40] | Put down your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[33:41] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[33:47] | What is this? Some kind of an experiment? | 这算是什么 某种实验吗 |
[33:51] | That’s not Boise, okay? | 那里不是博伊西 好吗 |
[33:54] | I know Boise. | 我知道博伊西长什么样子 |
[33:55] | Your mind is lashing out, Ethan. | 你的思维总是固定在以前 伊桑 |
[33:58] | It doesn’t want to accept the truth, | 你不想接受这个事实 |
[34:00] | but trust your own eyes, | 但你得相信自己的眼睛 |
[34:02] | everything you’ve seen today. | 相信你今天所看到的一切 |
[34:06] | There’s nothing for you out here. | 你千辛万苦逃出来 但是外面什么都没有 |
[34:08] | The world you know is gone. | 你所知道的世界已经不存在了 |
[34:13] | And our species has evolved into something less than human. | 我们人类已经进化成另一个人性泯灭的物种 |
[34:16] | All that is left of civilization, | 唯一留下来的人类文明 |
[34:18] | all that remains is… Wayward Pines. | 剩下的所有东西 就是黑松镇了 |
[34:24] | What do you want from me? | 你到底想让我干嘛 |
[34:26] | I want you to come with me. | 我想你和我一起走 |
[34:28] | And I’ll show you how, together, | 我会向你解释 我们两个怎么 |
[34:30] | we can change things for the better. | 一起让人类活得更好 |
[34:38] | Or if you prefer, | 如果你喜欢 |
[34:39] | you can discover for yourself what is out here. | 你也可以留在这 看看外面到底有什么 |
[34:45] | It’s your choice, Ethan. | 全看你自己的选择 伊森 |
[34:49] | What you learn today is for your eyes and ears only. | 你们今天学到的自己看着听着就好 |
[34:53] | You do not tell your parents. | 不用告诉父母 |
[34:55] | You do not tell any adults for one simple reason. | 也不用告诉任何大人 原因很简单 |
[35:01] | The future of this great town lies | 这个小镇的未来 |
[35:07] | not with the adults… | 可不是掌握在这些成年人手中 |
[35:12] | …but with you. | 而是在你们手里 |
[35:15] | Now, you may think what I’m asking is unfair. | 可能你们会觉得我的要求很不公平 |
[35:19] | You may feel like your parents deserve to know. | 会觉得你们的父母也需要知道 |
[35:23] | So did Chris. | 克里斯也是这么想的 |
[35:26] | Chris was a student, just like you. | 他是个学生 就跟你们一样 |
[35:29] | He sat in this very room, | 也是坐在这个教室里 |
[35:31] | and he saw and heard the very same things | 看到了听到了和你们 |
[35:33] | that you did today, and it scared him. | 一模一样的东西 但是他被吓坏了 |
[35:38] | When he went home, he told his parents everything. | 他回家之后 就跟父母说了 |
[35:41] | The next day, Chris’ parents decided to go on a trip. | 第二天 克里斯的爸妈决定要外出旅行 |
[35:48] | Before they left, his dad closed the garage door. | 他们在走之前 他爸爸关上了车库的门 |
[35:54] | His mom connected the garden hose | 他妈妈用花园里的水管 |
[35:58] | from the tailpipe to the window. | 连接了汽车的排气管和他们家的窗口 |
[36:02] | His dad turned the key. | 他爸转动车钥匙 |
[36:07] | And 15 minutes later… | 15分钟过后 |
[36:11] | they were all dead. | 他们全家都死光了 |
[36:17] | The reality is | 事实是 |
[36:19] | your parents have lived too long in the old world. | 你们的父母在旧的世界里生活了太久 |
[36:23] | The truth is too much for their minds. | 接受不了这样赤裸裸的现实 |
[36:27] | Telling them would not only put their lives in danger | 所以如果你们说了 不仅是他们和你们自身有生命危险 |
[36:30] | and not just your own but all of Wayward Pines. | 整个黑松镇也会因此遭殃 |
[37:04] | David Pilcher foresaw a great flood, | 戴维·皮尔彻预见了大洪水 |
[37:07] | – and he built an ark, – _ | 所以他建造了这艘诺亚方舟 |
[37:10] | and he filled this ark with people like you and me. | 把像你我这样的人都接到了船上 |
[37:14] | 伊森·伯克 姓名 | |
[37:14] | 男 性别 | |
[37:14] | 46 | 年龄 |
[37:14] | 警长 职业 | |
[37:14] | 已婚 婚姻状况 | |
[37:14] | 1个 子女 | |
[37:14] | People he deemed necessary for the survival of mankind. | 就是在他眼里能够拯救全人类的人 |
[37:19] | – We are the lucky ones, the chosen few. – _ | 我们是幸运的少数 是被上天眷顾的宠儿 |
[37:21] | 特丽萨·伯克 姓名 | |
[37:21] | 女 性别 | |
[37:21] | 37 | 年龄 |
[37:21] | 房地产经纪 职业 | |
[37:21] | 已婚 婚姻状况 | |
[37:21] | 1个 子女 | |
[37:24] | But this ark will only survive if we all follow the rules. | 但只有我们都遵守规则 这艘方舟才能继续保护我们 |
[37:30] | If there is one hole, one crack, | 一旦有一个漏洞 一条裂缝 |
[37:34] | then the water will get in, and we will all drown. | 大水都会涌进来 把我们全都淹死 |
[37:39] | It’s up to you to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 所以你们要保证这不会发生 |
[37:41] | It’s up to you to steer the ark safely to shore | 要保证安全掌舵 让大家成功上岸 |
[37:46] | because you are… | 因为你们是 |
[37:49] | The First Generation. | 第一代 |
[37:50] | I’m sorry. I didn’t catch that. | 不好意思 我没听清楚 |
[37:52] | The First Generation! | 第一代 |
[37:54] | I’m sorry? | 再大声点 |
[37:56] | The First Generation!! | 第一代 |
[38:06] | I think I owe someone a gold star. | 我想我还欠着某人一颗金星 |
[38:12] | Oh, I didn’t think you were serious about the gold star. | 我还以为你不是在说真的呢 |
[38:16] | I’m always serious. | 我一直都是在说真的 |
[38:18] | And my guess… | 而且我猜 |
[38:20] | is it won’t be the last star this week. | 这不会这个星期的最后一颗 |
[38:26] | You’re up to bat again. | 你的状态终于回来了 |
[38:31] | How often would you say people move to Wayward Pines, | 大概每隔多久会有人搬进来黑松镇 |
[38:33] | – just average? – I don’t know. | -大概平均数是多少 -我也说不清 |
[38:36] | A couple trickle in every month or so, I guess. | 每个月都会有一两个吧 |
[38:39] | Pretty steady, now that I think about it, | 现在回想的话 数目还挺稳定的 |
[38:41] | like clockwork. | 就像发条一样有规律 |
[38:43] | The minute you need someone, they just show up. | 一旦你心里想着快来人吧 就有人来了 |
[38:47] | And is it always after an accident? | 他们来之前都是发生了事故吗 |
[38:49] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[38:50] | I noticed that people moving to Wayward Pines, | 我注意到了搬来黑松镇的人 |
[38:53] | they’re all in car accidents. | 他们都是出了车祸才来的 |
[38:55] | I find that strange, don’t you? | 这不是很奇怪吗 |
[38:58] | My advice… | 要我说呢 |
[39:01] | is don’t think too hard, sweetie. | 你不要想太多了 亲爱的 |
[39:04] | It’s not very becoming, | 再怎么想也不会有结果的 |
[39:06] | and I’d hate for something to happen to that pretty little face. | 而且 我也不想你这张漂亮的小脸会有什么意外发生 |
[39:14] | Big smile. | 笑得开心点 |
[39:20] | Now, if you will all please follow me. | 好了 现在你们全都跟着我来吧 |
[40:25] | Welcome to the First Generation. | 欢迎加入到第一代 |
[41:06] | I know what you’re feeling, Ethan. | 我知道你是什么感受 伊森 |
[41:09] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我也知道你在想什么 |
[41:12] | At first, it’s… it’s the personal things. | 最开始的时候你会想起你的过往 |
[41:16] | The family you’ll never see again, | 你再也见不到你的家人 |
[41:20] | your friends. | 朋友 |
[41:22] | The boss you thought you hated. | 还有那讨厌的上司 |
[41:24] | And then… | 接着 |
[41:27] | your mind starts thinking bigger. | 你会开始想一些恢弘磅礴的事 |
[41:31] | About all the lost culture… | 想着那些遗失的文明 |
[41:34] | languages, art, knowledge. | 语言 艺术 还有知识 |
[41:38] | Thousands of years of culture all gone in an instant. | 好像几千年的文化历程都在一瞬间就消失不见了 |
[41:46] | And you start to think, “Is this really it? | 然后你就会想 真的就是这样了吗 |
[41:51] | “The last of mankind? | 我们是最后一批人类 |
[41:54] | Do I even want to be here?” | 我自己到底想不想成为这最后一批人类呢 |
[41:57] | But slowly, slowly, | 但是慢慢地 慢慢地 |
[42:00] | you realize everything you still have, | 你会意识到你并不是一无所有 |
[42:04] | a new community… | 你还有新的居住社区 |
[42:08] | …A family… | 新的家庭 |
[42:12] | …A future. | 新的未来 |
[42:16] | You still have Wayward Pines. | 你还有黑松镇在陪着你 |
[42:23] | But what is Wayward Pines? | 但黑松镇到底是个什么存在呢 |
[42:26] | Come with me, and I’ll show you. | 你跟我来 就能看到了 |
[42:33] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[42:34] | Now! | 马上走 |
[42:40] | Looks like you could use a nurse. | 看起来你需要个护士 |
[42:44] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[42:47] | Go, go, go! | 走 快走 |