时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You didn’t think Wayward Pines ran itself, did you? | 你不会认为黑松镇是凭空出现的吧 |
[00:08] | Hey. Who are all of these people? | 嗨 这些人是谁 |
[00:11] | Volunteers. | 志愿者 |
[00:13] | We were changing the world, and, as a result… | 我们在改变世界 结果就是 |
[00:14] | Oh! | 哦 |
[00:15] | …we, ourselves, were beginning to change. | 我们自己 也开始改变 |
[00:21] | Testing cryonic suspension was both dangerous and illegal. | 人体冷冻技术不仅危险而且非法 |
[00:24] | – They’re all asleep. – Yes. | -他们都睡着了 -是的 |
[00:26] | This isn’t a little town, Ethan. | 这不是一个小镇 伊森 |
[00:28] | This is a new civilization. | 这是一个新文明 |
[00:29] | You have to tell them the truth. | 你必须告诉他们事实 |
[00:31] | People are fragile. | 人是很脆弱的 |
[00:32] | They need time to adapt. | 他们需要时间接受 |
[00:34] | Young minds are fearless. | 但是年轻人就无所畏惧 |
[00:37] | Welcome to the First Generation. | 欢迎加入第一代 |
[00:39] | They’re less ingrained in the old world. | 他们对旧世界没有那么强的归属感 |
[00:40] | They can accept the truth. | 他们能接受真相 |
[00:42] | There’s a new threat. | 最近又有新威胁冒头了 |
[00:44] | We don’t know who they are, | 我们不知道他们是谁 |
[00:45] | but they’re gonna take down the fence. | 但他们计划要拆掉围墙 |
[00:48] | If they succeed… | 如果他们成功了 |
[00:49] | They’re not going to succeed. | 他们不会成功的 |
[00:53] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[01:00] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[01:02] | It is imperative you tell no one about | 你一定不能告诉任何人 |
[01:04] | what you’ve seen and what you’ve heard. | 你今天的所见所闻 |
[01:07] | I believe the survival of humanity | 我相信人类的生存大事 |
[01:10] | may well be in our hands. | 还是由我们来保护比较好 |
[01:35] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[01:38] | When did you get back? | 你什么时候回来的 |
[01:40] | Have you been sitting here all night? | 你一整晚都坐在这么 |
[01:42] | Please tell me you found something. | 千万要告诉我你有所发现 |
[01:45] | We have got to get back to Seattle. | 我们一定得回西雅图 |
[01:46] | I cannot get ahold of anybody. | 我联系不上任何人 |
[01:48] | Mom’s surgery is on Wednesday. | 妈妈星期三还有手术 |
[01:50] | Theresa, Theresa. | 特丽萨 特丽萨 |
[01:53] | There is no Seattle. | 西雅图已经不在了 |
[01:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[02:05] | Look. | 听着 |
[02:07] | When we were pulled from those car wrecks… | 从车祸中被救出来之后 |
[02:12] | …we weren’t taken directly here. | 我们不是就直接来到这的 |
[02:16] | We were put into some kind of a… | 而是被放进了某种 |
[02:19] | suspended animation. | 假死装置 |
[02:23] | What happened to your arm? | 你的手臂怎么了 |
[02:25] | You’re gonna think I’m crazy. | 你可能会以为我疯了 |
[02:29] | But there’s these creatures out there… | 但围墙外面有其他生物 |
[02:34] | monsters. | 野兽 |
[02:36] | I saw them with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看到了他们 |
[02:39] | Cities destroyed. | 还有到处都是毁灭的城市 |
[02:43] | This… | 这 |
[02:46] | this fake little town is all that’s left. | 这个人造的小镇就是唯一剩下的东西了 |
[02:51] | Ethan, what did they do to you? | 伊森 他们对你做了什么 |
[02:56] | What did they do to you? | 他们对你做了什么 |
[02:57] | Did they take you back to the hospital? | 他们把你带回医院了吗 |
[02:58] | No. | 没有 |
[03:01] | I need you to try to remember | 你现在努力想想 |
[03:03] | if they did anything to you, | 他们是不是对你做了什么 |
[03:04] | – if they injected you with something. – You don’t believe me. | -是不是有给你注射了什么 -你不相信我 |
[03:07] | – Are you sure? – I wasn’t at the hospital! | -你确定吗 -我没去医院 |
[03:16] | 4028 4,028? | |
[03:18] | Now, what… Okay, what does this mean? | 这个 什么 好吧 这个什么意思 |
[03:20] | That’s the date. | 这是现在的年份 |
[03:24] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[03:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:42] | It’s the starter. | 发动机出了问题 |
[03:46] | This might take a while. You guys should walk. | 要修可能需要一段时间 你们最好走路去 |
[03:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[03:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:59] | Oh. Sorry, sorry. | 哦 对不起 对不起 |
[06:27] | Good morning, Mr. Burke. | 早上好 伯克先生 |
[06:31] | Can I help you with something, Pam? | 有什么要我帮忙的吗 潘 |
[06:33] | No, but I think I can help you with something. | 不用 不过我觉得我能帮你的忙 |
[06:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:38] | Oh. Franklin Dobbs. | 哦 富兰克林·多布斯 |
[06:43] | Do you think he’s involved with these subversives? | 你觉得他和那些危险份子有关吗 |
[06:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:48] | But when I find out the answer to that question, | 但是如果我找到了答案 |
[06:51] | you’ll be the first to know. | 第一个我就告诉你 |
[06:53] | Until then, I’ve got to do my job, | 不过在此之前 我还有工作要做 |
[06:55] | so if you don’t mind… | 所以如果你不介意的话 |
[06:57] | No, I don’t mind. Go ahead. Do your job. | 不 我不介意 继续 做你的事 |
[07:00] | I’m just here to help. | 我只是来帮忙的 |
[07:04] | I would do anything for my brother. | 我愿意为我哥做任何事 |
[07:06] | Even work hand-in-hand with you. | 甚至是和你和好共事 |
[07:09] | So, how about it? | 所以 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:11] | You can’t do this alone. You need some help. | 你一个人做不来的 得有人帮你 |
[07:13] | I can be a very good friend. | 我可以是个非常好的朋友 |
[07:20] | How about giving me access to the surveillance system | 不如你们给我进入监视系统的权限 |
[07:23] | so I can see what Franklin’s been up to? | 这样我就能看到富兰克林在忙些什么 |
[07:28] | S… I kind of thought we had moved past | 我以为我们已经过了 |
[07:31] | this whole “Walk your kid to school” Thing. | “送你孩子去上学”的阶段了 |
[07:37] | I just wanted to spend time with you, if that’s all right. | 我只想多花时间和你在一起 如果可以的话 |
[07:41] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[07:45] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[07:47] | You ever miss Seattle? | 你有想念西雅图吗 |
[07:51] | I don’t really think about it. | 我没怎么想起它 |
[07:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:55] | Not even camping with your cousins | 甚至也不想念和你的表兄弟一起露营 |
[07:58] | or playing with Stanley? | 或者和斯坦利一起玩吗 |
[07:59] | Stanley. | 斯坦利 |
[08:02] | We’re not supposed to think about the past. | 我们不应该沉湎过去 |
[08:06] | Right. | 对的 |
[08:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:10] | Good morning, Dr. Jenkins. | 早上好 詹金斯医生 |
[08:16] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[08:17] | I like it here, Mom. I have friends. | 我喜欢这儿 妈妈 在这我有朋友 |
[08:20] | I like school. | 我也喜欢这里的学校 |
[08:22] | You’d probably like it, too, | 你也会喜欢上这里的 |
[08:23] | if you gave it half a chance. | 如果你努力试试的话 |
[08:26] | Okay, well, I’m glad things are working out for you. | 好吧 很高兴听到你过得这么开心 |
[08:28] | Good morning, guys. | 大家早上好啊 |
[08:31] | Nice to see you, Theresa. | 很高兴见到你 特丽萨 |
[08:33] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:34] | Hey, Ben. Mrs. Burke. | 嗨 本 伯克夫人 |
[08:37] | Amy, will you help Ben find a biology textbook? | 艾米 你能帮本找一本生物书吗 |
[08:40] | There’s a big stack of them behind my desk. | 就在我办公桌后面有一堆 |
[08:42] | Yeah, sure. Come on. | 好的 没问题 过来 |
[08:45] | You know, I have not set foot | 你知道 我还没有进去过 |
[08:48] | inside that school or your classroom. | 那个学校或者你们教室 |
[08:49] | Is there a tour | 不是应该会有 |
[08:50] | or a parent/teacher conference coming up? | 一场校园之旅或是家长会吗 |
[08:52] | School is for children, Theresa, | 学校是为孩子服务的 特丽萨 |
[08:54] | not their parents. | 不是为他们的父母 |
[08:56] | Your job is to feed them and keep them safe. | 你的责任是让他们温饱 并且保证他们的安全 |
[08:59] | Let us do the rest. | 其他的就交给我们吧 |
[09:00] | Oh, that’s my cue. | 哦 我该走了 |
[09:03] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:07] | Yeah, it looks really bad. | 是的 看上去很不好 |
[10:44] | I want to thank you for coming down, Franklin. | 很感谢你能过来 富兰克林 |
[10:47] | As the new Sheriff in town, | 作为镇上的新警长 |
[10:49] | I’m making a point of getting to know | 我很重视去了解 |
[10:51] | all the shopkeepers on Main Street. | 主街上所有的店主 |
[10:53] | Never really had | 蒲伯警长还在的时候 |
[10:55] | a “Get to know you” Meeting with Sheriff Pope. | 我们从来没有过这样子的增进了解的见面 |
[11:01] | Franklin, we don’t talk about the past here. | 富兰克林 我们在这不谈论过去 |
[11:06] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[11:08] | Lighten up, Franklin. | 放松 富兰克林 |
[11:11] | I’m just messing with you. | 我只是和你闹着玩的 |
[11:13] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:15] | But, listen, I did have something of a personal nature | 但是 听着 我是有一些私人事情 |
[11:18] | that I’d like to discuss with you. | 很想和你讨论 |
[11:23] | Gophers. | 地鼠 |
[11:26] | – Gophers? – Yeah, that’s right. | -地鼠 -是的 就是地鼠 |
[11:29] | They’re destroying my lawn. | 它们破坏了我的草坪 |
[11:31] | And I remember looking through your file one day | 我记得有天浏览过你的文件 |
[11:34] | and it said that you worked in, uh… | 说你工作是 唔 |
[11:36] | explosive demolition. | 爆破拆除 |
[11:40] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[11:44] | Afraid I c-can’t help you, Sheriff. | 恐怕我帮不上你的忙 警长 |
[11:49] | Yeah, I should really be | 呃 我真的应该 |
[11:51] | getting back to the shop. | 回店里去了 |
[11:52] | So… | 就这样吧 |
[12:15] | Open your books to page 17. | 打开你的书翻到第十七页 |
[12:21] | Go ahead and look at all the pictures. | 看看那些图片吧 |
[12:25] | Giggle if you want. | 想笑就笑吧 |
[12:28] | For obvious reasons, | 因为一些显而易见的原因 |
[12:30] | your textbooks will remain here in class. | 你们的课本要留在教室里 |
[12:34] | Parents tend to be uncomfortable with these sorts of images. | 家长们看到这类图片可能会觉得不舒服 |
[12:39] | Even biology can be misunderstood. | 就算是生物学也可以造成他们的误解 |
[12:43] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[12:45] | procreation is a beautiful and blessed thing. | 生育是一件美丽而神圣的事 |
[12:52] | And here in Wayward Pines, | 在黑松镇这里 |
[12:54] | that really is your most important job. | 那真的就是你们最重要的事了 |
[13:02] | Ben, Amy. | 本 艾米 |
[13:05] | Would you step up front, please? | 你们可以到前面来吗 |
[13:10] | Come on, quickly. | 来吧 快点 |
[13:15] | Ahh. Behold, the male and the female. | 啊 看啊 男性和女性 |
[13:21] | Two bodies, beautifully designed | 两个身体 被精雕细琢 |
[13:24] | to fit together effortlessly, seamlessly. | 能毫不费力 完美无缝地结合在一起 |
[13:30] | Two perfect puzzle pieces, like hand in glove. | 就像两块完美的拼图 就像手和手套 |
[13:36] | Yes, yes, it’s embarrassing to talk about. | 是的 没错 讨论这个是会有点尴尬 |
[13:39] | But what if… | 但是如果 |
[13:41] | what if Ben was a bee and Amy was a flower? | 如果本是一只蜜蜂而艾米是一朵花 将会怎么样呢 |
[13:45] | Well, that wouldn’t be funny at all, would it? | 那么 就一点都不好笑了 是不是 |
[13:52] | Wayward Pines needs a new generation. | 黑松镇需要新的一代 |
[13:57] | And one day, not too long from now, | 在不久的未来 |
[14:01] | you all will have the honor of parenting the first generation | 你们都很荣幸能养育黑松镇 |
[14:07] | of 100% originals. | 第一代血统纯正的孩子 |
[14:13] | Now, take a look around the room. | 现在 你们看看四周 |
[14:16] | This is a small town. Right? | 这个镇子并不大 对不对 |
[14:19] | Chances are, your mate… your co-parent | 有可能你的伴侣 你的亲家 |
[14:24] | is sitting right here in this room. | 现在就正坐在这间教室里 |
[14:26] | And it’s part of my job as your teacher and counselor | 作为你们的老师和顾问 帮助你们找到另一半 |
[14:30] | to help you find each other. | 是我工作的一部分 |
[14:36] | You two may sit down. | 你们两个可以过来坐下了 |
[14:49] | That was weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[15:01] | Ah, there you are! | 啊 你在这里啊 |
[15:03] | Nurse, could you give me | 护士 你可以让我 |
[15:04] | a moment alone with Dr. Jenkins, please? | 和詹金斯医生独处一会吗 |
[15:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:07] | Wonderful news. | 好消息 |
[15:10] | You know, I’m doing my annual fertility consults this morning. | 你知道吗 今天早上我去每年一次的生育咨询 |
[15:14] | And already, two new pregnancies. | 那里已经有两例新的怀孕了 |
[15:18] | Imagine. | 想象一下 |
[15:21] | Two new members of our First Generation. | 两个第一代的新成员 |
[15:26] | That is wonderful. | 那真是棒极了 |
[15:29] | David, what is it? | 戴维 怎么了 |
[15:33] | Why are they trying to undermine us? | 为什么他们想要破坏我们建立的一切 |
[15:37] | Is it inevitable, | 难道人类这种 |
[15:38] | this… passion for self-destruction? | 对于自我毁灭的执念是无药可医的吗 |
[15:41] | Have you eaten today? | 今天你吃饭了吗 |
[15:43] | Pam… is it happening again? | 潘 是不是又要像之前一样了 |
[15:47] | You always get like this. | 你总是这样 |
[15:50] | You worry so, and you forget to eat. | 你担心太多 以至于都忘记吃饭了 |
[15:53] | Then once your blood sugar drops, | 一旦你的血糖降低 |
[15:55] | the whole world looks gloomy, hmm? | 就觉得整个世界看起来都很抑郁 是吧 |
[15:59] | Ethan Burke will ferret out these troublemakers. | 伊桑·伯克会揪出这些制造麻烦的人 |
[16:03] | Sheriff Burke will get us through | 伯克警长会帮助我们渡过 |
[16:07] | this present difficulty. | 这个难关 |
[16:11] | That’s very generous of you. | 你真是大方 |
[16:12] | Oh, you believe in him. | 噢 你信任他 |
[16:15] | I believe in him. | 那我也信任他 |
[16:18] | Dr. Jenkins? Wayne Johnson is here. | 詹金斯医生 韦恩·约翰逊到了 |
[16:21] | Oh. Thank you, Nurse. | 噢 谢谢你 护士 |
[16:23] | Back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[16:26] | Great news about the pregnancies. | 有人怀孕真是好消息 |
[16:28] | Oh, indeed. | 噢 那当然 |
[16:52] | Just be careful. | 小心点就是了 |
[16:54] | – All right, great. – Okay. | -好的 没问题 -好的 |
[16:56] | – For sure. – Yeah. Byebye. | -一定 -是的 再见 |
[17:01] | Morning, Ethan. | 早上好啊 伊桑 |
[17:03] | Friend of yours? | 你的朋友吗 |
[17:06] | Oh, Franklin? | 噢 你说富兰克林 |
[17:07] | Yeah. I mean, you know, it’s a small town. | 是的 你知道的 这是一个小镇 |
[17:09] | Yeah, you guys have been seeing a lot of each other. | 是啊 你们两个最近总见面 |
[17:12] | I’m gonna need you to come with me | 我要你跟我来一趟 |
[17:15] | so we can talk more… privately. | 这样我们说话就可以更 隐秘一点 |
[17:18] | Sure, what about? | 好啊 说什么 |
[17:20] | About the damn bomb in my truck, Harold. | 说说我车里那个炸弹 哈罗德 |
[17:25] | I-I don’t know anything about this. | 我对这事可一点都不知情 |
[17:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:30] | Well, let’s go to my office, | 那我们去我的办公室谈吧 |
[17:31] | and you can tell me about what you don’t know. | 然后你可以告诉我你还有什么是不知道的 |
[17:43] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[17:55] | Don’t make me subdue you again, Harold. | 别逼我再抓你一次 哈罗德 |
[17:57] | Next time, I won’t be so gentle. | 下一次我就不会这么温柔了 |
[17:59] | It’s okay, folks. He tripped and fell. | 没事的 大家 他只是绊倒了 |
[18:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[18:14] | Franklin made the bomb, | 炸弹是富兰克林做的 |
[18:16] | and you or somebody who works for you | 但是是你或者是你叫人 |
[18:19] | planted it in my truck. | 把它安装在了我的车上的 |
[18:21] | I swear, I don’t know anything about a bomb in your truck. | 我发誓 我真的对你车里的炸弹一无所知 |
[18:24] | But you know about the other bombs that Franklin made… | 但是你对富兰克林做的其他炸弹是知情的 |
[18:27] | the ones that are still out there. | 那些还散布在外面的炸弹 |
[18:29] | ‘Cause that’s what this is all about, isn’t it? | 因为这就是你们的目的 对不对 |
[18:32] | You want to take down the fence. | 你们想要拆掉围墙 |
[18:35] | Don’t you want to get out? | 难道你不想出去吗 |
[18:38] | Just go somewhere, anywhere? | 去其他地方 任何地方都行 |
[18:41] | There is no somewhere, no anywhere. | 外面没有其他地方 没有任何地方 |
[18:45] | I want names… | 告诉我名字 |
[18:49] | …of everybody in your group, | 和你合作的所有人的名字 |
[18:51] | starting with your leader. | 先从带头人开始 |
[18:54] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[18:56] | Or maybe it’s a she. | 或者是她 |
[19:07] | There’s no one else. | 没有其他人 |
[19:09] | – Really? – I acted alone. | -真的吗 -我单独行动 |
[19:12] | – You acted alone? – Mm-hmm. | -你单独行动 -嗯哼 |
[19:14] | So that means that | 所以意思是 |
[19:15] | you did plant the bomb in my truck, | 就是你把炸弹装到我的车上 |
[19:17] | and you were lying about it when you denied it, | 你刚才否认 是在骗我的 |
[19:20] | but you’re telling me the truth now, is that it? | 但你现在又跟我说了实话 是不是 |
[19:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[19:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:38] | Give this to Kate. | 把这个给凯特 |
[19:40] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[19:45] | Um, I don’t understand. I confessed. | 额 我不明白 我已经认罪了 |
[19:47] | Yeah, I got it. | 是啊 我知道 |
[19:50] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[20:04] | Morning, beautiful. | 早上好啊美女 |
[20:07] | Sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[20:08] | I wish I could blame it on the traffic. | 真希望可以找塞车当借口 |
[20:12] | But somehow, I don’t think that’ll fly. | 但是 我觉得没人会相信 |
[20:14] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[20:16] | You seem like you’re in a great mood. | 你看起来心情很好啊 |
[20:17] | Hey. Crispy like a cracker. | 嘿 像饼干一样好的嘎嘣脆 |
[20:19] | I passed by that lot this morning, Plot 33? | 我今天早上路过了 33号文件那个地方 |
[20:22] | And I think I found something. | 我觉得我发现了一些东西 |
[20:25] | There appears to be a substructure of some kind | 那里的泥土下面好像有 |
[20:26] | underneath the soil. | 某种地下建筑 |
[20:28] | It felt like metal. | 感觉是金属的 |
[20:30] | Oh, well, a water tank, maybe. | 哦 也许是水箱吧 |
[20:33] | Y… But it’s buried in an empty lot, Bill, that… | 是啊 但是它埋藏在一个空地下面 比尔 那 |
[20:36] | Life’s full of mysteries, | 生活充满着谜团 |
[20:38] | all chock-full of head scratchers. | 你永远猜不到会出现什么 |
[20:41] | I wouldn’t think about it too much. | 是我就不会想太多 |
[20:43] | Besides, you really shouldn’t snoop around out there. | 而且 你不应该在那四周打探 |
[20:48] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[20:55] | The secret to a safe and happy town | 要建立一个安全美满的小镇 |
[20:58] | is everyone minding their own business. | 我们每个人就要扫好门前雪就行 |
[21:01] | People need to do what they’re supposed to. | 每个人都做自己该做的 |
[21:05] | And not do what they’re not. | 不该知道的就不要去打听 |
[21:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:09] | Now, uh, I need you to go down to the hospital a bit | 现在 我要你去一去医院 |
[21:11] | and pick up some files for me. | 帮我拿些文件 |
[21:13] | If… if you’re not too busy. | 如果你不忙的话 |
[21:28] | I got your note. | 我收到你的纸条了 |
[21:30] | I came as soon as I could. | 我尽快赶了过来 |
[21:33] | Good. Come on in. | 很好 进来吧 |
[21:36] | Here, sit down. | 来 坐下 |
[21:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:40] | I disabled all the surveillance in here. | 我解除了这里所有的监视设备 |
[21:44] | I thought you didn’t care about that. | 我以为你不会在乎那个 |
[21:46] | It’s not for my safety. | 不是为了我的安全 |
[21:48] | Coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[21:51] | I heard about the bomb in your truck. | 我听说你车上炸弹的事了 |
[21:54] | You have to believe me. I-I don’t know who did that. | 你要相信我 我不知道是谁做的 |
[21:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:58] | But you can figure out who did, can’t you? | 但你知道是谁干的 是不是 |
[22:02] | Because you’re their leader. | 因为你是他们的带头人 |
[22:05] | What if I was? | 我是会有什么后果 |
[22:07] | Come on, Kate! Of course you are. | 拜托 凯特 毫无疑问你就是 |
[22:10] | Look, Harold was an accountant. | 哈罗德之前是当会计的 |
[22:11] | If there’s anybody leading a resistance in this town, | 有人在镇上带头起义的话 |
[22:13] | it’s not Harold, | 那个人绝不会是他 |
[22:15] | so who else is involved in this group? | 所以告诉我你们团伙里还有谁 |
[22:19] | This group is the only thing that’s kept me sane here. | 我之所以能强撑着不疯 全因为这个团伙 |
[22:22] | How long have you been active? | 你们行动多长时间了 |
[22:25] | It evolved over time. | 我们的行动会随着时间而改变形式 |
[22:29] | We started as something else. | 最开始我们不是这样子的 |
[22:31] | Just a few of us trying to connect. | 最开始是几个人想要联络感情 |
[22:35] | We’d meet in secret, | 我们会秘密见面 |
[22:38] | just to be real with each other. | 只为了彼此坦诚相待 |
[22:42] | Uh… | 额 |
[22:43] | Kate Hewson, um, Seattle. | 凯特·休森 额 西雅图 |
[22:48] | I miss the ferry boats, oysters, | 我很想念那些轮船 那些牡蛎 |
[22:52] | hiking Burroughs Trail. | 去巴勒斯小道远足 |
[22:55] | My friends. | 还有我的朋友们 |
[23:02] | I’m, uh… I’m… I’m Franklin. | 我是 额 我是富兰克林 |
[23:05] | Uh… | 额 |
[23:09] | It’s all you, man. | 你说吧 兄弟 |
[23:13] | Harold Ballinger, St. Paul. | 哈罗德·巴林杰 来自圣保罗 |
[23:16] | Um… | 额 |
[23:18] | I have a fiance. | 我有一个未婚妻 |
[23:27] | How come you didn’t tell me any of this | 那我刚来到这里的时候 |
[23:31] | when I first got here? | 你怎么什么都不和我说 |
[23:33] | Ethan, I’ve been trapped here for 12 years. | 伊森 我被困在这里十二年 |
[23:36] | Try and imagine what that’s like. | 想象一下那是一种什么感觉 |
[23:39] | And then you show up. | 然后突然地你就出现了 |
[23:40] | And a week later, you’re Sheriff? | 然后一周后 你就成了警长 |
[23:42] | All right, look, it stops now. | 好吧 听着 你们的所有行动都要停止 |
[23:44] | Why would I stop trying to escape this prison? | 我想要逃出这个监狱 凭什么要我停止 |
[23:51] | Look, the world that you and I knew, | 听着 你和我所知道的世界 |
[23:54] | the world outside the fence, that no longer exists. | 围墙外的世界 不再存在了 |
[23:57] | It’s not 2014. | 现在不是2014年 |
[23:59] | It’s not… It’s not even the 21st century anymore. | 现在甚至都不再是二十一世纪了 |
[24:04] | What… What do you mean, | 什么叫做 |
[24:06] | it’s not the 21st century anymore? | 不再是二十一世纪了 |
[24:15] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:17] | – Good class today. – Oh, thanks, Amy. | -今天的课很不错 -噢谢谢 艾米 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:20] | You and Ben look so nice together. | 你和本看起来很般配 |
[24:22] | How is that working out? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[24:24] | It’s great, actually. | 我们很好 |
[24:26] | I really like him. Like, a lot. | 我真的很喜欢他 非常喜欢 |
[24:29] | Oh, I’m so glad. | 噢 我真高兴 |
[24:31] | As a teacher, it’s so fulfilling | 作为一个老师 很高兴能看到 |
[24:34] | when an assignment turns into something more. | 一次课堂任务能有意外的发展 |
[24:37] | Yeah, he’s sweet. Kind of shy. | 是啊 他很好 就是有点害羞 |
[24:40] | I don’t think he’s had much experience. | 我想他没有很多经验 |
[24:42] | You might be his first real girlfriend. | 你可能是他第一个真正意义上的女朋友 |
[24:47] | I was thinking of | 我在想着要不要 |
[24:48] | maybe asking him out later tonight. | 今晚晚些时候约他出来 |
[24:53] | Go some place secluded and romantic. | 找个隐秘又浪漫的地方 |
[24:55] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[24:57] | I just… I feel like | 我只是 感觉 |
[24:59] | I’m ready for us to be more… intimate. | 我已经准备好要和他更加 亲密 |
[25:04] | He’s not pressuring you? | 他没有给你压力吧 |
[25:07] | Ben? | 本 |
[25:09] | Oh, God, no. | 噢 老天 没有 |
[25:10] | I just hope I don’t have to pressure him. | 我只是希望我没有给他压力 |
[25:13] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真替你高兴 |
[25:15] | Enjoy this moment. | 好好享受吧 |
[25:17] | There’s nothing like being young and in love. | 青涩时光的爱恋是无可比拟的 |
[25:26] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我理清一下思路 |
[25:29] | Whoever’s behind all this, | 这一切的幕后黑手 |
[25:30] | the people up there pulling the strings, | 在幕后操纵一切的人 |
[25:33] | you work for them now? | 你现在替他们办事了 |
[25:41] | Hand over whoever it was that planted the bomb in my truck, | 明早之前交出在我车里放炸弹的那个人 |
[25:44] | surrender your arms and explosives | 并且载明早之前交出你们的 |
[25:46] | by tomorrow morning, | 武器和爆炸物 |
[25:47] | and everything stays between us. | 我们就当什么都没发生过 |
[25:51] | You can’t take down that fence. | 你们拆不了那围墙 |
[25:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:21] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[26:23] | They got to Ethan. | 他们笼络了伊森 |
[26:26] | We have to advance the timetable. | 我们得加快步伐了 |
[26:28] | He knows about us, knows about Franklin. | 他了解我们 了解富兰克林 |
[26:32] | Exactly. We have a very narrow window. | 没错 我们现在机会渺茫 |
[26:35] | And we’re not gonna get a second chance. | 而我们也不会有第二次机会了 |
[26:37] | We have to tell everyone. | 我们要告诉所有人 |
[26:40] | We execute tonight. | 今晚就行动 |
[26:49] | Ballinger Toys. | 这里是巴林杰玩具店 |
[26:52] | Oh. H-Hello, Pam. | 哦 你好 潘 |
[26:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[26:57] | Uh, it slipped my mind completely. | 额 我完全忘记了这回事 |
[27:00] | We’ve been backlogged with orders and… | 我们积压了很多订单而且 |
[27:03] | I-Is it… is it possible to reschedule? | 可以重新安排一下时间吗 |
[27:06] | Of course, I-I understand the importance. | 当然 我知道这个有多重要 |
[27:09] | Uh, we’ll be right over. All right, then. | 额 我们马上就过去 好的 |
[27:14] | It’s our annual fertility consult. | 是我们的年度生育咨询 |
[27:18] | Of course it is. | 想也想到了 |
[27:20] | There’s no point in making her suspicious. | 让她起疑心对我们不利 |
[27:27] | So… | 这么说 |
[27:31] | We have a married couple… | 你们这一对已婚夫妇 |
[27:33] | young, fertile, in their prime… | 年轻且有生育能力 |
[27:36] | and yet, somehow… not pregnant. | 然而 却还没怀孕 |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:44] | I don’t understand it. | 我不明白 |
[27:47] | Your lab work is all good. | 你们的检验结果都很好 |
[27:48] | – There’s no problem with the sperm count. – Good. | -精子密度也没有问题 -很好 |
[27:51] | And you. Periods regular? | 还有你 经期规律吗 |
[27:56] | – Everything is in working order. Hmm. – Hmm. | -一切都很正常 嗯 -嗯 |
[28:03] | Well, thanks so much for coming in. | 好吧 十分感谢你们抽空赶来 |
[28:13] | You know, | 你们知道 |
[28:15] | I’ve always thought so highly of the two of you, | 自从我引进你们两个以来 |
[28:18] | ever since I introduced you. | 一直都很看好你们 |
[28:20] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[28:22] | I mean, what a blend of genetics. | 我的意思是 多么美好的基因结合啊 |
[28:24] | The perfect Wayward Pines couple. | 完美的黑松镇夫妇 |
[28:27] | Hmm. Don’t let me down. | 嗯 别让我失望 |
[28:29] | Pharmacy, pick up 512. | 药房 领取512号药品 |
[28:31] | Pharmacy, pick up 512. | 药房 领取512号 |
[28:33] | How much time do you need to gather the team? | 你召集队伍需要多久时间 |
[28:36] | Whatever you can give me. | 看你给我多少时间 |
[28:38] | And get with Ted | 叫上泰德 |
[28:39] | and set the backup plan in motion. | 叫他准备好后备计划 |
[28:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:43] | Do you think we need both? | 你觉得我们要用到两个计划吗 |
[28:45] | We’re only gonna get one shot. | 我们的机会只有一次 |
[29:16] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[29:18] | Do you have a minute? | 有时间说几句吗 |
[29:22] | I’m very worried about Ethan. | 我很担心伊森 |
[29:25] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好的 |
[29:30] | Did he tell you the story | 他有跟你说现在 |
[29:31] | about it being 2,000 years in the future? | 已经过了2000年的事吗 |
[29:33] | How the world is destroyed, | 就是旧世界怎么被毁了 |
[29:35] | and we’re the only humans left? | 而我们是仅存的人类的故事 |
[29:37] | What is going on? | 这到底是怎么了 |
[29:40] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[29:41] | but I think they have some way of brainwashing people | 但我觉得他们在那山上进行 |
[29:43] | up on that mountain. | 某种洗脑行为 |
[29:46] | – Now, I… – Kate, there’s more. | -我 -凯特 不仅如此 |
[29:47] | The week after I got here, | 我来到这的一周后 |
[29:50] | I finally found a phone that worked. | 我终于找到了能用的电话 |
[29:51] | I called a secure line belonging to the Service, | 我拨了隶属于特勤局的安全线路 |
[29:54] | and Agent Hassler left me a message. | 然后哈斯勒特工给我留了言 |
[29:56] | – Adam Hassler? – Mm-hmm. | -亚当·哈斯勒 -嗯哼 |
[29:57] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[29:58] | That I was entering a government experiment. | 他说我已进入了一个政府实验项目 |
[30:01] | That I should lay low, blend in, | 我应该保持低调 融入其中 |
[30:04] | and that I may be severely tested, | 还有另一个特工可能会对我 |
[30:07] | possibly by another agent. | 进行严峻的考验 |
[30:09] | You think that Ethan is… | 你觉得伊森是 |
[30:11] | I don’t know, but I can’t rule it out. | 我不知道 但我不能排除这个可能性 |
[30:13] | Theresa, you know Hassler. | 特丽萨 你了解哈斯勒 |
[30:15] | He is nothing if not a straight shooter. | 他为人就是这么坦白直率 |
[30:17] | How much of this have you told Ethan? | 你告诉了伊森多少 |
[30:19] | I haven’t, and I’m not sure it’s a good idea to. | 我还没告诉他 我也不确定应不应该告诉他 |
[30:25] | I really have to go. | 我真的得走了 |
[30:35] | You’re a good person, Theresa. | 你是个好人 特丽萨 |
[30:37] | And I wish we had met under different circumstances. | 我真希望我们是通过其他途径认识的 |
[30:42] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:48] | Ethan, we’re worried about you. | 伊森 我们很担心你 |
[30:49] | You’re worried about me? | 你们担心我 |
[30:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:53] | What, you think this is all in my head? | 怎么 你们觉得这都是我自己臆想出来的 |
[30:55] | What do you think? | 你们是怎么想的 |
[30:56] | You think, uh, I was brainwashed? | 你们认为 额 我被洗脑了 |
[30:59] | I saw stuff out there, Theresa. I’m not making this up. | 我都是亲眼所见 特丽萨 不是我编出来的 |
[31:02] | Everything I told you is true. | 我告诉你的一切都是真的 |
[31:04] | But you’re telling me that everything is gone. | 但你告诉我一切都没了 |
[31:06] | Except us. | 除了我们这里的人 |
[31:09] | And I want to keep it that way. | 而我也希望继续这样下去 |
[31:12] | So please, tell me. What else did she say? | 所以 请你告诉我 她还说了什么 |
[31:15] | She told me not to tell you anything, | 她让我不要告诉你这一切 |
[31:16] | and then she left. | 然后她就离开了 |
[31:19] | She was very emotional when she said goodbye, | 她说再见的时候情绪十分激动 |
[31:22] | like it was a permanent goodbye. | 就好像是永别 |
[31:27] | Where’s Ben? | 本在哪儿 |
[31:29] | He’s at school. | 他在学校 |
[31:30] | Okay, I’m gonna go get him. | 好的 我要去接他了 |
[31:34] | I think they’re planning something. | 我想他们肯定有什么计划 |
[31:39] | Hey, so I was thinking. | 嘿 我在想 |
[31:41] | How about later tonight, | 不如今晚晚些时候 |
[31:43] | you and I sneak out for a walk in the woods? | 我俩偷溜出去在树林里散散步吧 |
[31:46] | Isn’t that against the rules? | 这不是违反规定的吗 |
[31:49] | Well, there are rules, and then there are rules. | 规定这东西只会层出不穷 |
[31:51] | There’s a sweet spot I’ve been meaning to show you. | 我一直都想带你去一个好地方 |
[31:54] | It’s like a little meadow up in the trees. | 就像是树林里的一个小草原 |
[31:58] | How will we get there? | 我们要怎么过去 |
[32:03] | I have a plan. | 我自有计划 |
[32:06] | Meet me after dinner? Corner of Birch and 9th? | 晚饭后 伯奇大道和第九大街的路口见 怎么样 |
[32:10] | Yeah, sure. | 嗯 好的 |
[32:13] | It was fun in class today, huh? | 今天的课挺有意思的 对吧 |
[32:16] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[32:17] | why people get so nervous talking about biology. | 为什么人们一谈到生物学就这么紧张 |
[32:21] | Yeah, I… Yeah, I know, right? | 是啊 我知道 对不对 |
[32:23] | It’s just nature. | 自然反应 |
[32:25] | Ben! | 本 |
[32:28] | One second. | 等一下 |
[32:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:32] | Look, I’m gonna need you to come home. | 听着 你得跟我回家 |
[32:34] | I’m kind of busy right now. | 我这会儿有事 |
[32:37] | Oh. Hi! | 哦 嗨 |
[32:39] | I’ll explain it to you in the car. | 我在车里再跟你解释 |
[32:41] | – Say goodbye. – Come on, Dad. | -跟她道别 -别这样 爸爸 |
[32:43] | Amy, I-I’m terribly sorry, but Ben’s got to come home. | 艾米 我很抱歉 本得跟我回家 |
[32:45] | – Okay. – H-He’ll talk to you later. | -好的 -他回头再跟你联系 |
[32:48] | Go ahead. Say goodbye. | 快点 跟她道个别 |
[32:53] | Sorry. I got to go. | 抱歉 我得回家了 |
[32:55] | It’s okay. Meet me later. | 没事 我们晚会见 |
[33:17] | I just need to know, | 我只想知道 |
[33:18] | did you put that pipe bomb in the Sheriff’s truck | 你今天早上是不是在警长的车里 |
[33:20] | this morning? | 放了一枚炸弹 |
[33:24] | Damn it, Ted. | 该死的 泰德 |
[33:25] | The last thing we need is him breathing down our necks. | 我们不能被他这么监视着 |
[33:28] | We’re not murderers. | 我们不干谋杀的勾当 |
[33:30] | Why not? They murder. | 为什么不呢 他们就干 |
[33:33] | You’ve been to your share of reckonings. | 你也见过清算 |
[33:40] | Do you want me to do this or not? | 你到底想不想让我继续做下去了 |
[34:27] | Second camera just went out at Cell 33. | 33号牢房的第二个摄像头刚灭了 |
[34:30] | No, it’s Kate. She’s trying to throw us off. | 不 那是凯特 她在给我们使障眼法 |
[34:39] | In about 10 minutes, the guards circle around. | 再有十分钟 守卫就该绕回来了 |
[34:42] | And once that fence is breached, there’s no turning back. | 一旦围墙倒了 就无法回头了 |
[34:45] | They’ll be on us… fast. | 他们会很快来抓我们的 |
[34:51] | Where are the blind spots? | 盲区在哪里 |
[34:53] | There’s one at Zone 41, right at the fence. | 在41区有一个 就在围墙边上 |
[34:56] | Almost there. | 我快到了 |
[34:57] | So if anyone’s having second thoughts, | 如果谁后悔了 |
[34:59] | now is the time to go, all right? | 现在还有时间离开 |
[35:01] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 够了 |
[35:02] | Everybody stay right where you are! | 所有人站住别动 |
[35:04] | – Down on the ground! – Ethan! | -趴下 -伊桑 |
[35:06] | I’m not letting you blow up that fence. | 我不会让你炸掉围墙的 |
[35:08] | Get down on the ground. | 都趴下 |
[35:11] | Okay, Franklin, | 好了 富兰克林 |
[35:13] | disarm that bomb. | 把炸弹解除了 |
[35:16] | Don’t do it. | 别听他的 |
[35:19] | Disarm the bomb, or she’s dead. | 解除炸弹 不然我杀了她 |
[35:22] | No. | 不要 |
[35:23] | No, Franklin. | 不要 富兰克林 |
[35:32] | No. | 别 |
[35:50] | I trusted you. Let’s go. | 枉我那么相信你 走吧 |
[35:54] | Come on, on your feet. Let’s go. | 快来 站起来 走吧 |
[36:22] | We had a deal, Kate. | 我们不是说好了吗 凯特 |
[36:25] | They did something to you, Ethan. | 他们一定对你做了什么 伊桑 |
[36:27] | You just don’t know it. You’ll see very soon. | 你只是不知道罢了 你很快就会明白的 |
[36:30] | We will be back in Seattle, overlooking that bay. | 我们会回西雅图的 眺望那片海湾 |
[36:32] | Seattle? No, forget it, Kate. That’s not gonna happen. | 西雅图 不 别想了 凯特 那是不可能的 |
[36:36] | You’ve got to convince these people to stop this insanity! | 你得说服他们 停止这些疯狂的行为 |
[36:41] | It’s not gonna stop. | 我们不会住手的 |
[36:44] | It’s just begun. | 一切才刚开始 |
[36:50] | Where’s your husband? | 你丈夫在哪里 |
[36:55] | There’s another bomb. | 还有一个炸弹 |
[36:57] | There’s a backup. | 你们有备用计划 |
[37:00] | Where’s Harold, Kate? | 哈罗德在哪儿 凯特 |
[37:04] | Where’s Harold?! | 哈罗德在哪儿 |
[38:02] | It should be here any second. | 车马上就来了 |
[38:04] | It’s always right on time, right at 8:00. | 一向准时的 八点整 |
[38:07] | We can catch it right up to the pines. | 我们可以搭车直接进入黑松林 |
[38:11] | Uh, we could just walk. | 呃 我们走过去也行啊 |
[38:14] | It’s more fun this way. | 这样更有趣 |
[38:18] | Just relax, newbie. | 别紧张 小雏鸡 |
[38:20] | I’ve done this plenty of other times. | 我以前做过无数次了 |
[39:24] | I need you to locate Harold. | 我要你找到哈罗德 |
[39:30] | Harold Ballinger. | 哈罗德·巴林杰 |
[39:34] | Last seen at the Biergarten less than an hour ago. | 最后一次见到他是一小时前在啤酒花园 |
[39:41] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:43] | That’s… | 那是 |
[39:46] | Ted Laufer. | 泰德·劳弗 |
[39:49] | He drives the delivery truck. | 他是开送货卡车的 |
[39:52] | Where is the truck now? | 车现在在哪里 |
[39:54] | Well, he takes the same route every day. | 他每天都走同一条线路 |
[39:55] | Finishes up on 16th, heads up Main to access one, | 从十六大道开到主干道 在那暂停休息 |
[40:00] | drops off the truck, and picks up another one. | 把车停在那里 再开另一辆出去 |
[40:03] | And where does he switch the two trucks? | 他在哪里换车 |
[40:04] | At the fence. | 在围墙那里 |
[40:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:08] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[41:55] | Here he comes. We got to slow him down. | 他来了 我们得拖住他 |
[42:11] | Get up. | 起来 |
[42:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:04] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[43:07] | Amy, what are you doing here? | 艾米 你在这干什么 |
[43:17] | Ben. | 本 |
[43:25] | Ben! | 本 |