时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Class One of the Academy. | 我们是学院一班的 |
[00:03] | Well, congratulations. It’s a real honor. | 哦 恭喜 真是荣幸 |
[00:05] | It’s a responsibility. | 是责任 |
[00:06] | And if you break the rules, you have to be reckoned. | 而如果你违反了规矩 就得被清算 |
[00:09] | Without Kate Ballinger, they’re nothing. | 要是没有凯特·巴林杰 他们什么都不是 |
[00:11] | Reckon her, and you could stop all this. | 把她清算了 就能阻止这一切 |
[00:13] | Look… I told you I need to do things my way. | 听着 我说过我得按自己的规则来做事 |
[00:16] | You remember… as the First Generation of this town, | 你要记得 作为这个小镇的第一代 |
[00:18] | you are a leader now. | 你现在是领袖了 |
[00:19] | They broke the rules | 他们破坏了规则 |
[00:20] | and those rules exist for a reason… | 而这些规则的存在是有所原因的 |
[00:22] | Well, when is your dad gonna reckon them? | 你父亲什么时候会清算他们 |
[00:24] | He’s not going to. | 他不会清算他们 |
[00:27] | We are just here to protect Wayward Pines. | 我们来这是为了保护黑松镇 |
[00:29] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[00:30] | – Unh! – Oh, God! | -啊 -天呐 |
[00:31] | Aah! Ohh! | 啊 噢 |
[00:34] | “Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines.” | 享受在黑松镇的生活 |
[00:36] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:40] | If you really want to protect them, | 如果你真的想保护他们的话 |
[00:41] | you have to stop protecting me. | 你就不要再这样子保护我了 |
[00:43] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[00:44] | You have to put an end to this. | 你得做个了断 |
[00:46] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[00:49] | It’s September 15, 4020. | 现在是4020年9月15号 |
[00:51] | And Adam was just leading one group. | 亚当带领的只是一个小分队 |
[00:53] | There are hundreds. | 有几百个这种视频日志 |
[00:54] | Believe me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[00:58] | I’m not gonna kill Kate. | 我不会杀了凯特 |
[00:59] | And there’s one man behind it all. | 有个人在背后操纵一切 |
[01:01] | You know him as Dr. Jenkins. | 那就是詹金斯医生 |
[01:04] | But his real name is David Pilcher. | 他的真名叫做戴维·皮尔彻 |
[01:08] | What happened to the power? | 怎么停电了 |
[02:36] | Paul, you have to calm down. It’s okay. | 保罗 你必须冷静 没事的 |
[02:38] | We’re gonna get the power back on. | 我们就要恢复电力了 |
[02:39] | We’re just trying to figure it out right now, all right? | 我们正试着找出问题 好吗 |
[02:42] | All right, just — just stay calm. | 好了 保持冷静吧 |
[02:43] | What the hell is going on up there? | 上面到底是怎么了 |
[02:45] | What happened to the lights? | 怎么没电了 |
[02:46] | Ethan, it’s Pam. | 伊桑 我是潘 |
[02:48] | David shut down the power grid. | 戴维切断了电网 |
[02:51] | Is the power out at the fence, too? | 围栏那边也没电了 是吧 |
[02:53] | Yes. Ethan, listen. | 是的 伊桑 听着 |
[02:55] | You’ve got to get those people off of main. | 你得让人们离开主干道 |
[02:57] | We’ve tracked six abbies inside the perimeter, | 我们已经在边界内追踪到六只阿比人 |
[02:59] | God knows how many more behind them. | 天知道他们后面还有多少只 |
[03:01] | Well, how much time do we have? | 好的 我们还有多长时间 |
[03:03] | Just get them out of there. | 你只管让他们离开就行 |
[03:04] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:10] | I’m going to the hospital and getting Ben. | 我要去医院接本 |
[03:12] | All right. Good. Meet me at the bunker. | 嗯 在地堡那里碰头吧 |
[03:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:17] | All right, everybody, listen up! | 每个人都听着 |
[03:19] | Listen! | 听我说 |
[03:20] | We can’t stay here. It’s not safe, okay? | 我们不能呆在这儿 这里不安全 好吗 |
[03:23] | We got to start moving east. | 我们现在向东走 |
[03:25] | There’s an underground bunker at the corner of Boxwood and Third | 在黄杨路和第三大街交叉处的一个棚子下有片空地 |
[03:28] | in a vacant lot under a shed. | 那下面有个地堡 |
[03:31] | That’s where we’ll meet. | 我们就在那里集合 |
[03:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:33] | Boxwood and Third! Let’s go! | 黄杨路和第三大街交叉处 快走吧 |
[03:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:37] | Hey, hey, hey, what happened? | 嘿 嘿 出了什么事 |
[03:39] | Pilcher. He pulled the plug. | 是皮尔彻 他拉了电闸 |
[03:41] | The power’s down at the fence. | 围栏没电了 |
[03:43] | Let’s go. We got to move. | 我们走吧 必须得走了 |
[03:44] | Okay, we need weapons. | 好 我们需要武器 |
[03:46] | Where’s your group? | 你的团队呢 |
[03:47] | Tim? Okay, you get everybody else. | 提姆 你去把其他人找来 |
[03:49] | You meet us at the sheriff’s station, all right? | 你在警局和我们碰面 好吗 |
[03:54] | Show me outside the perimeter. | 给我看看边界外的情况 |
[04:07] | How much longer till power’s restored? | 还需要多久才能恢复电力 |
[04:09] | 20 minutes, maybe longer. | 二十分钟 也许更久 |
[04:11] | I don’t know if we have that long. | 我们撑不到那么久了 |
[04:17] | Wh-what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:19] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[04:20] | Stop, stop. Don’t — d-don’t try and move. | 别动 别动 不要动 |
[04:22] | Don’t try and move. | 不要动 |
[04:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[04:27] | You had to go into surgery. | 你做了手术 |
[04:31] | Th-they found some bleeding or — or something, | 他们发现你流血了什么的 |
[04:33] | I don’t — I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[04:38] | It’s okay, though. You’re okay. | 但是现在好了 你没事了 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:41] | I was so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[04:43] | I…I didn’t want to lose you. | 我 我不想失去你 |
[04:48] | Yeah, me either. | 嗯 我也是 |
[04:50] | You’re okay, though. | 但是你现在没事了 |
[04:55] | Ben? | 本 |
[04:57] | You guys, we have to get out of here. | 你们听着 我们必须离开这儿 |
[04:58] | – What’s going on? – Can she move? | -出了什么事 -她能动吗 |
[04:59] | I — I don’t — I don’t think so. | 我 我不这么认为 |
[05:01] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会离开她的 |
[05:02] | I have to stay with her, mom. | 我必须和她呆在一起 |
[05:04] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 甜心 |
[05:04] | We’re not gonna leave her behind, okay? | 我们不会丢下她的 好吧 |
[05:06] | Where’s Dr. Carol? | 凯罗尔医生呢 |
[05:38] | Hey, what’s going on out there? | 嘿 外边出了什么事 |
[05:41] | Is the power out at the fence? | 围栏那边没电了吗 |
[05:54] | Oh, I’ve got this, too. | 噢 我也搞到了这个 |
[05:56] | Franklin wasn’t finished yet, | 富兰克林还没有完全做好 |
[05:57] | but I’m pretty certain that it’ll detonate. | 但是我很确定它能引爆 |
[05:59] | You just, uh, arm these. | 用这里引爆 |
[06:08] | This might come in handy. | 也许会派上用场 |
[06:13] | – Okay, no problem. – What’s going on? | -好的 没问题 -出了什么事 |
[06:15] | Thank you both. | 谢谢你们俩 |
[06:17] | David. | 戴维 |
[06:17] | – Pam. – Wha– | -潘 -怎么 |
[06:19] | – My dear, dear Pam. – Wha– | -我亲爱的潘 -怎么 |
[06:21] | Thank goodness you’re here. | 感谢上帝 你终于来了 |
[06:23] | We need to discuss preparations for the awakening of group “C.” | 我们需要讨论唤醒C团队的准备 |
[06:26] | Group “C”? | C团队 |
[06:28] | Those are our people out there. | 外边是我们的人民 |
[06:29] | They’re gonna be killed, every last one of them. | 他们都会被杀个一干二净 |
[06:31] | You’ve got to turn the power back on. | 你必须恢复电力 |
[06:32] | – You’ve got to end this. – I can’t. | -你得阻止这场杀戮 -我做不到 |
[06:35] | It’s too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[06:36] | I-I-I wish I could, but I can’t. | 我希望我可以 但是我做不到 |
[06:39] | This town we’ve created, Pam, it’s too sick. | 潘 我们创造的这个城镇已经病入膏肓了了 |
[06:43] | They’re already dying. | 他们已经要死了 |
[06:46] | I failed them. I-I failed us. | 我辜负了他们 我辜负了我们 |
[06:50] | They’re lost, just as group “A” Was lost, | 他们已经迷失方向了 就像A团队一样 |
[06:53] | But — but we can begin again. | 但是我们能够重新开始 |
[06:56] | In the winter, once the aberrations have migrated, | 到了冬天 一旦阿比人迁移了 |
[07:00] | Then we could start again from a clean slate. | 我们就能在另一片净土上重新开始 |
[07:02] | No more of this — this decadence. | 再也不会像这么堕落 |
[07:05] | No more sheriff Pope or Ethan Burke. | 再也不会有波普警长或者伊桑·伯克 |
[07:07] | You were right about him. | 以前你对他的看法是对的 |
[07:08] | I was wrong. I made a mistake. | 我错了 我犯了个错误 |
[07:09] | And there will always be mistakes, David. | 人总会犯错啊 戴维 |
[07:13] | But there is still time to fix this. | 但仍有时间挽救 |
[07:16] | – Perhaps. – Yes. | -也许吧 -是的 |
[07:17] | If we learn, we can start again. | 如果我们吸取了教训 我们就可以重头开始 |
[07:22] | We need to take more direct responsibility, | 我们应该担起更直接的责任 |
[07:24] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[07:27] | Like the early days. | 就像以前那样 |
[07:28] | We’re not talking about ideas here anymore, David. | 我们现在谈论的可不是设想 大卫 |
[07:31] | We are talking about actual, living human beings! | 我们谈论的是现实中活生生的人啊 |
[07:35] | I followed you for years, down every road, blindly, | 我跟了你这么多年 唯命是从 |
[07:38] | But this is too far. | 但是这次真的太过了 |
[07:42] | You have not failed. | 你没有失败 |
[07:44] | Your great experiment is working. | 你那伟大的实验成功了 |
[07:48] | All you’ve got to do now is just… | 你现在要做的就是 |
[07:51] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[07:55] | Turn the power back on, David. | 把电源重新打开吧 戴维 |
[07:59] | You send the guards down to help those people. | 然后派警卫去帮那些人 |
[08:01] | Just end this. | 让这一切结束吧 |
[08:07] | Yes. | 好的 |
[08:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:10] | The guards. | 警卫 |
[08:12] | The guards. | 警卫 |
[08:13] | We need the guards in here. | 我们这儿需要警卫 |
[08:15] | In here? | 这儿吗 |
[08:16] | What — we don’t need you in here. | 什么 我们这儿不需要警卫 |
[08:18] | – We need you to go down to into the — – Take her to suspension. | -我们希望你们去 -带她去悬吊室那里 |
[08:19] | What are you doing? | 这是在干嘛 |
[08:20] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[08:21] | David! | 戴维 |
[08:23] | Unh! David! What?! David! | 啊 戴维 你要干嘛 戴维 |
[08:29] | Everybody, hands in the air! | 全体人员 把手都举起来 |
[08:32] | Hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[08:33] | Up, up, up! Everybody! | 动作快点 每个人都举起来 |
[08:35] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 |
[08:48] | She’s doing well for a girl who just had major surgery, | 她刚做完手术 恢复得相当不错 |
[08:50] | But we shouldn’t be moving her anywhere. | 但是她还不能到处走动 |
[08:51] | She’s too weak. | 她还很虚弱 |
[08:53] | Oh, doctor, we don’t have a choice. | 噢 医生 我们别无选择 |
[08:55] | Ben, can you grab my stuff? | 本 你能帮我拿下东西吗 |
[08:56] | Okay, so, what can we do to keep her stable? | 好吧 我们怎么做才能让她保持稳定呢 |
[09:04] | It’s the generator. Um, I’ll be right back. | 发电机故障 嗯 我马上回来 |
[09:18] | I’ll meet you at the bunker. | 我们在地堡见 |
[09:20] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[09:23] | You too. | 你也是 |
[09:26] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[09:26] | Let’s get as many people off the street as we can. | 我们去疏散街上的人群吧 |
[09:29] | Pilcher always said this day would come. | 皮尔彻说这一天总会到来的 |
[09:34] | He warned us that one day, there would be a day of reckoning. | 他一直警告我们 那一天便是清算的日子 |
[09:39] | And on that day, he would save the first generation. | 那一天 他会去救第一代 |
[09:43] | But everyone else… | 至于其他人 |
[09:45] | The weak… | 那些弱者 |
[09:48] | would drown. | 就会被淹死 |
[09:51] | Just like you. | 比如你们 |
[09:54] | Just like your husband. | 比如你的丈夫 |
[10:05] | We’re done here. | 这儿没我们事了 |
[10:09] | Hey, you can’t just leave us in here! | 嘿 你们不能这么扔下我们 |
[10:12] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[10:13] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:47] | We have to go now. We have to hurry. | 我们得走了 赶紧的 |
[11:48] | We have to hurry. Okay? Okay, you guys? | 我们得快点 好吗 |
[11:51] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[12:01] | Go on! | 快 |
[12:29] | Run! Go! Now! | 快跑 快 |
[12:30] | Get to the bunker! Go! | 快去地堡 快 |
[12:36] | How has he convinced you to do this? | 他怎么收买你们的 |
[12:41] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[12:42] | I know you think you’re doing your duty. | 我知道你以为你是在尽自己的职责 |
[12:44] | But you’re not. | 但其实不是 |
[12:45] | Things have gone terribly wrong. We just — | 现在情况很不妙 我们得 |
[12:48] | Do what she says and shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 按她说的去做 |
[12:50] | Robert, this goes for you, too. | 罗伯特 你也会被阿比人追杀的 |
[12:53] | It goes for all of us. | 我们每个人都会 |
[12:55] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[12:57] | We all gave up our lives in the old world | 我们都放弃了在旧世界的生活 |
[12:59] | to join David Pilcher on this journey of his. | 加入了戴维·皮尔彻的实验 |
[13:03] | And it’s working. | 而现在实验成功了 |
[13:05] | In town this year, there were more pregnancies | 今年城镇里的怀孕率是 |
[13:07] | than ever before in Wayward Pines. | 黑松镇有史以来最高的 |
[13:10] | The future, our first generation, | 第一代就是我们的未来 |
[13:13] | that is the future for all of us, our duty to mankind. | 是我们所有人的未来 那才是我们的职责 |
[13:18] | Not to David Pilcher. | 而不是听命于戴维·皮尔彻 |
[13:20] | David is our savior. | 戴维是我们的救世主 |
[13:21] | David is not a savior. | 戴维才不是救世主 |
[13:24] | He’s not a god. | 他不是神 |
[13:25] | He’s just a man. | 他只是个人 |
[13:28] | And he’s made a mistake. | 而且他还做错了事 |
[13:32] | But we can reverse this mistake. | 但我们可以纠正这个错误 |
[13:34] | There’s still time. | 我们还有时间 |
[13:36] | We can turn it around if we work togeth– | 如果我们同心协力就可以改变这一切 |
[13:40] | Pam! | 潘 |
[13:47] | Sir, maybe — | 长官 也许 |
[13:48] | You should shut your mouth, too. | 你也该给我闭嘴 |
[13:52] | Now… | 好了 |
[13:56] | Put on your suits. | 穿上你们的工作服 |
[13:57] | Or we’ll put them on for you. | 否则我们就逼你们穿上 |
[14:22] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[14:23] | Hey, keys. Where are the keys? The keys? | 嘿 钥匙呢 钥匙在哪儿 |
[14:24] | In the gun locker over there! | 在那边的枪柜里面 |
[14:25] | Hurry! Mike! | 快点 迈克 |
[14:34] | Come on. | 快 |
[14:36] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[14:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -我没事 -是吗 |
[14:39] | Did everyone make it to the ark? | 每个人都去方舟了吗 |
[14:41] | Most. | 大部分人都去了 |
[14:43] | Abbies are everywhere out there now. | 现在外面到处都是阿比人 |
[14:45] | We should stay here. | 我们应该呆在这儿 |
[14:46] | No, we can’t. We can’t. | 不 不行 我们不能这样 |
[14:48] | Remember, Pilcher entrusted us | 不要忘了皮尔彻把黑松镇的未来 |
[14:51] | with the future of Wayward Pines. | 托付在我们手上 |
[14:55] | We have to make it to the ark. | 我们必须得去方舟那 |
[14:58] | Everything depends on it — everything. | 一切都得看我们的了 |
[15:15] | Behind you! | 小心后面 |
[15:16] | Tim! Run! | 提姆 快跑 |
[15:18] | My gun is jammed. | 我的枪卡住了 |
[15:21] | I’m fine. Go! | 我没事 快走 |
[15:27] | Headed your way! | 往你这边来了 |
[15:28] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[16:39] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[16:43] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[16:47] | Okay. | 走吧 |
[16:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天呐 |
[17:05] | Shh. It’s okay. | 嘘 没事的 |
[17:30] | Stay there. | 你们呆在这儿 |
[17:35] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[17:43] | – Is everyone okay? – Yeah. | -大家都还好吗 -没事 |
[17:45] | – Let’s go. – Come on. | -走吧 -快点 |
[17:46] | Hurry up. Come on. | -快点 快点 |
[17:58] | Tim. | 提姆 |
[18:43] | Be careful going down. | 下来的时候小心点 |
[18:45] | All right. I got you. | 好了 我接着你了 |
[18:48] | Ready. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[18:53] | There you are. Come on. | 你总算来了 快点 |
[18:54] | They’re coming. | 他们追上来了 |
[19:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:30] | Those tunnels — where do they lead to? | 这些隧道通向哪里 |
[19:34] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在讲什么 |
[19:36] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别给我装傻 |
[19:39] | You’ve been with him since the beginning. | 你从一开始就和他在一起了 |
[19:40] | Where do they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[19:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:44] | Do you want everyone in here to die? | 你想让所有的人都没命吗 |
[19:46] | Because that’s what’s gonna happen. | 因为我们现在就要没命了 |
[19:47] | The best thing we can do right now is stay calm. | 我们现在唯一能做的就是保持冷静 |
[19:51] | David will rescue us. | 戴维会救我们的 |
[19:52] | Rescue us?! | 救我们 |
[19:54] | What the hell are you talking about?! | 你他妈在说什么啊 |
[19:56] | He wants us dead. | 他想让我们去死 |
[19:57] | You’re lying! | 你说谎 |
[19:58] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[20:01] | You said yourself that Pilcher watches over us. | 你自己也说过的 皮尔彻一直在监视我们 |
[20:04] | So if he didn’t do this, where is he? | 如果这不是他做的 那他现在在哪里 |
[20:07] | How come we weren’t warned? | 我们事先怎么没有得到警报 |
[20:09] | David did this. | 这一切都是戴维干的 |
[20:11] | You’ve said this town is an ark. | 你说过这个镇子就是方舟 |
[20:13] | Once crack, and we all drown. | 一旦出现了破裂 我们就都淹死了 |
[20:15] | He is drowning us. | 他想淹死我们 |
[20:18] | Where do they go? | 他们去哪了 |
[20:21] | Megan? | 梅根 |
[20:23] | We have no time. | 我们没时间了 |
[20:31] | There’s a western tunnel. | 有个往西方向的隧道 |
[20:33] | It leads to an elevator. | 通往一座电梯 |
[20:35] | I know the code. | 我知道密码 |
[20:37] | It will take you to the mountain complex… | 乘电梯就能到山区里去 |
[20:41] | to David. | 也就是戴维的所在地 |
[20:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:44] | Theresa. We’ll be right back. | 特丽萨 我们去找下隧道 马上回来 |
[21:06] | All right. This is it. | 好了 就是这个隧道了 |
[21:07] | How are we on ammo? | 我们还剩多少弹药 |
[21:09] | I’ve got two Mags. | 我还有两个弹夹 |
[21:11] | I’ve still got these pipe bombs. | 还有些铁管炸弹 |
[21:14] | We got to get everybody moving now. | 我们得让大家马上过来 |
[21:16] | What if Pilcher sees us coming? | 如果皮尔彻发现我们过去了怎么办 |
[21:17] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[21:19] | We either deal with him or we deal with them. | 我们要么和他作战 要么就和阿比人拼命 |
[21:25] | Let me get the others. | 我去叫其他人 |
[21:26] | All right. Here. | 好了 这边 |
[21:28] | Come back here. | 还有这边 |
[21:34] | All right, that’s it. | 好了 处理完了 |
[21:47] | I’m sorry about Harold. | 哈罗德的事 我很抱歉 |
[21:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:53] | You really loved him, huh? | 你真的很爱他 是吧 |
[21:58] | You know, Pam set us up. | 你知道的 潘撮合了我们 |
[22:02] | We couldn’t have been more different. | 我们性格那么不同 |
[22:04] | Seems impossible to think that we could, uh… | 想想我们会在一起似乎是不可能的 呃 |
[22:08] | Anyway, um… | 可不管怎样 |
[22:11] | Sometimes things just work out, I guess. | 有时事情就这么发生了 |
[22:15] | Sometimes people surprise you. | 总有那么一些人令你惊讶不已 |
[22:23] | That’s the safety. | 这是保险栓 |
[22:25] | You just flip it up and it’s ready to go. | 你只要打开保险栓就能开枪了 |
[22:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:34] | Dad, I just wanted to say I’m sorry about before. | 爸爸 我想说之前的事情我很抱歉 |
[22:39] | At the hospital, I said some stuff… | 在医院的时候 我说了一些话 |
[22:42] | I heard what you said. | 我听到你说什么了 |
[22:45] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:49] | You’re my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[22:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:56] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会一起活下去的 |
[22:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:07] | All right, everybody, let’s clear out. | 好了 各位 我们前进吧 |
[23:11] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快点 |
[23:13] | – Yeah. – Careful. | -好的 -小心点 |
[23:15] | – Come here. – Come on. | -过来 -快点 |
[23:19] | Megan, come on! | 梅根 快走啊 |
[23:22] | I saw Reed and Tristan and Sarah out on main street. | 我看见里德 特里斯坦还有萨拉在主街上 |
[23:26] | I’m sure there are others. | 肯定还有其他人在外面 |
[23:31] | If they’re not here, they didn’t make it. | 如果他们没有来 那他们就已经死了 |
[23:32] | You don’t know that. | 你又不知道 |
[23:35] | If they come, they won’t be able to get in | 如果他们来了却不能进来 |
[23:37] | and they’ll die out there. | 他们会死在外面的 |
[23:38] | Someone has to stay behind. | 必须有人断后 |
[23:39] | Someone has to let them in. | 必须有人让他们进来 |
[23:41] | Megan, Megan, no. | 梅根 梅根 不要这样 |
[23:42] | I made a promise to the first generation… | 我对第一代做出了承诺 |
[23:46] | a promise that they would be protected. | 承诺会保护他们的 |
[23:51] | You need to make sure | 我要确定 |
[23:52] | The children get into the mountain complex. | 孩子们必须全部进入山里 |
[23:54] | You need to make sure they’re safe. | 我得确保他们的安全 |
[23:58] | I’ll meet you there. | 我会和你在那里碰头 |
[24:34] | I can’t believe it. It’s Jason! | 我简直不敢相信 是詹森 |
[24:35] | Oh. Oh, Jason. | 噢 噢 詹森 |
[24:57] | Pilcher planned for a flood like this. | 皮尔彻早为这样的灾难做了准备 |
[25:00] | He left this… everything we could ever need. | 他留下了这些 我们所需的所有物资 |
[25:40] | Kate and I are gonna go check it out. | 我和凯特去看看是否安全 |
[25:43] | I’ll call you on this. | 我用这个跟你联系 |
[25:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[25:50] | We’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[25:53] | We’re gonna have to do this in groups. | 我们必须分组行动 |
[25:54] | We’re gonna send it back down | 一旦我们得知上面安全 |
[25:55] | as soon as we know it’s safe, all right? | 就会放电梯下来 好吗 |
[26:11] | Sleep tight. | 好好睡吧 |
[26:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:00] | Ready. | 恩 |
[27:10] | – Shots fired. -Follow me! | -开火了 -跟上我 |
[27:11] | – Shots fired, northeast wing. – Move up! | -东北边有枪声 -快点行动 |
[27:27] | Wake her up. | 把她叫醒 |
[27:29] | – What the hell do you think… – I said wake her up. | -你他妈到底在干嘛 -我说了 把她叫醒 |
[27:32] | – Take that side. – Okay. | -去那边 -好 |
[27:35] | On your right! | 你的右方 |
[27:36] | – Freeze! – Down on the ground! | -别动 -趴下 |
[27:38] | – Drop your weapons! – Drop it. | -放下武器 -放下武器 |
[27:40] | – On the floor! – Drop it! | -趴下 -放下武器 |
[27:43] | – Damn it. – Now. | -他妈的 -快 |
[27:45] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:55] | All right, Theresa. We’re good. | 好了 特丽萨 我们安全了 |
[27:56] | Get everybody in the elevator. | 让大家都进电梯 |
[28:31] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快走 |
[28:32] | – Go! Go! – I’ll see you soon! | -走 走 -我们待会再见 |
[28:34] | Ben, wait! | 本 等等 |
[28:35] | – Go! Go! Go! – Wait! | -快走 快走 快 -等等 |
[28:47] | – Stop! – That’s it! That’s it! | -停下 -满员了 满员了 |
[28:49] | Wait for the next load. | 等下一班电梯吧 |
[28:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:00] | Go! Be careful now. | 走 小心点 |
[29:00] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[29:02] | Let’s go. There you go. | 快走 快走 |
[29:03] | Straight ahead, guys. | 大家往前走 |
[29:04] | We can’t wait! | 我们不能再等了 |
[29:04] | We cannot wait! Let’s go! | 来不及了 快走 |
[29:10] | Where’s Theresa? Where’s Ben? | 特丽萨和本在哪里 |
[29:11] | Oh, I haven’t seen ’em yet. | 噢 我还没见到他们 |
[29:13] | Ethan, they’re still down there. | 伊桑 他们还在下面 |
[29:15] | And the abbies are inside. | 阿比人进来了 |
[29:17] | – Give me the bag. – Ethan… | -把包给我 -伊桑 |
[29:19] | Give me the bag. | 把包给我 |
[29:20] | Ethan…wait! | 伊桑 等等 |
[29:24] | Just be careful. | 小心一点 |
[29:25] | Find Pilcher. | 找到皮尔彻 |
[29:26] | Make him turn on the power. | 让他打开电源 |
[29:38] | Ben! | 本 |
[29:39] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:01] | How high are we going? | 我们要去到多高的地方 |
[30:03] | All the way to the top of the mountain. | 一直到山顶处 |
[30:10] | You okay, sweetie? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[30:15] | What the hell was that? | 这是怎么了 |
[30:29] | Dad, they’re in the shaft. | 爸 他们在电梯通道里 |
[30:32] | What? | 什么 |
[30:32] | Dad, we have to get out. | 爸 我们得出去 |
[30:43] | Ben, Ben, take this. | 本 本 拿着电筒 |
[30:59] | What do you see up there? | 上面有什么 |
[31:02] | There’s a ladder! | 有一个梯子 |
[31:05] | I see the door. | 还有一扇门 |
[31:25] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[31:28] | You okay? Yeah? | 你没事吧 |
[31:32] | What’s taking them so long? | 他们为什么这么久还没上来 |
[31:40] | Promise me you two are gonna stay close, okay? | 答应我你们两个一直待在一起 好吗 |
[31:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:58] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[32:14] | Dad, grab my hand. | 爸 抓住我的手 |
[32:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[32:19] | Go ahead. I’m right behind you. | 你先走 我会跟上的 |
[32:21] | No, Dad. Just come up, please. | 不 爸爸 快上来 求你了 |
[32:23] | Ben, come on. | 本 别这样 |
[32:24] | We got to work as a team here. | 我们是一个团队 |
[32:26] | We got to keep those things from coming up. | 我得阻止这些东西上来 |
[32:29] | Dad… | 爸 |
[32:30] | Your mother, Amy, those people — | 你妈妈 艾米 还有那些人 |
[32:31] | They’re counting on you, okay? | 他们都要靠你了 好吗 |
[32:34] | Just — just go. | 快走吧 |
[32:36] | I’m right behind you. | 我会跟上的 |
[32:39] | Now go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[33:19] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[33:22] | Let’s go. | 快来 |
[33:33] | Come on. | 来 |
[33:38] | All right. Come on. | 好了 快上来 |
[34:01] | They’re going to get up the shaft, Ethan. | 他们会顺着电梯通道爬上来的 伊森 |
[34:04] | And they’re gonna kill everyone. | 他们会杀了所有人 |
[34:07] | I warned you that revealing the truth | 我已经警告过你 揭示真相的后果 |
[34:09] | would be the death of Wayward Pines. | 就会让黑松镇灭亡 |
[34:11] | But you wouldn’t listen. | 但你就是不听我的 |
[34:16] | The power to the fence. | 打开围墙的电源 |
[34:18] | Turn it back on. | 快打开 |
[34:22] | No one else has to die, David. | 没有人必须得死 戴维 |
[34:24] | You can still do the right thing. | 你仍有选择做对的事 |
[34:26] | I’ve dedicated my entire life to those people. | 我把我的一生都奉献给了这些人 |
[34:30] | Who are you to come in here | 你算哪根葱 |
[34:31] | and tell me what’s right or wrong? | 来告诉我什么是对错 |
[34:34] | You’re only here because I chose you — both of you. | 你在这里只是因为我选择了你 我选择了你们 |
[34:42] | What neither of you ever understood | 为什么你们都没有一个人能明白 |
[34:44] | is that this town is not about any one individual. | 这个镇不是属于个人的 |
[34:48] | It’s not about freedom. | 和自由也没有关系 |
[34:50] | It’s about something much greater than that. | 这个镇存在的意义更加深远 |
[34:53] | It’s about the preservation of mankind. | 这个镇有关于人类的存留 |
[35:02] | I have sacrificed everything | 我牺牲了一切 |
[35:04] | to sow the seeds for its future, | 来保护它 |
[35:07] | to protect it. | 来延续它的未来 |
[35:08] | Enlightenment is coming. | 启蒙的曙光即将来临 |
[35:10] | My ideas will live on long after I’m gone. | 我死后 我的理念将永存 |
[35:15] | No. Your ideas end here. | 不 你的理念会在此终结 |
[35:20] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[35:23] | Kill me. | 来杀我啊 |
[35:26] | You can’t kill my ideas. | 可你杀不了我的理念 |
[35:28] | They’re everywh– | 他们无处不在 |
[35:43] | I’ll try and get the power back on. | 我会试着重启电源 |
[36:00] | Amy. | 艾米 |
[36:01] | Ben. | 本 |
[36:57] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[37:10] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[37:28] | How’s ben? | 本怎么样了 |
[37:32] | He’s…still unconscious. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[37:37] | I’m looking for beds. | 我在找床 |
[37:39] | People are tired. They need to sleep. | 大家都很累了 他们需要睡一觉 |
[37:43] | There are beds in the east wing. | 大楼东边有床 |
[37:45] | And how about food, water? | 那食物呢 水呢 |
[37:48] | Of course. I’ll get that organized. | 当然有 我会准备好的 |
[37:51] | Pam? | 潘 |
[37:54] | I want to help. | 我需要帮助 |
[37:57] | And, uh, at the risk of sounding redundant, | 也许我话多了 |
[38:01] | I’m better with more information. | 但我还是多了解些情况好 |
[38:12] | Quite a sight, isn’t it? | 真壮观啊 不是吗 |
[38:16] | What is all this? | 这些都是什么 |
[38:19] | The rest of the population, the ones who haven’t woken yet. | 剩余的人类 他们还没有被唤醒 |
[38:26] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[38:28] | I might take you seriously. | 我能相信你吗 |
[38:30] | I mean it, Kate. | 我认真的 凯特 |
[38:32] | I’m telling you the truth. | 我在告诉你真相 |
[38:35] | You and I have never said one true thing to each other. | 我和你之间从未说过实话 |
[38:40] | Well, let’s start now, then, huh? | 那现在开始说吧 |
[38:50] | If we are going to survive, | 如果我们要活下来 |
[38:51] | we’re gonna have to make it better. | 我们要生活得更好 |
[38:53] | No more lies. | 不要再有谎言 |
[38:55] | No more surveillance. | 不要再有监视 |
[38:57] | No more reckonings. | 不要再有清算 |
[39:00] | If we work together, | 如果我们共同努力 |
[39:02] | I believe it is possible. | 我相信这是可能的 |
[39:06] | I believe we can succeed. | 我相信我们可以成功的 |
[39:09] | We have to. | 我们必须成功 |
[39:12] | This is it. | 就这些了 |
[39:14] | This is all that’s left. | 留下的就这么多了 |
[39:17] | This is the last of humanity. | 这是最后仅剩的人类 |
[39:54] | Mr. Burke? | 伯克先生 |
[39:57] | Mr. Burke? | 伯克先生 |
[40:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 |
[40:08] | Wayward Pines, of course. | 当然在黑松镇了 |
[40:14] | Where is everyone? | 大家都去哪儿了 |
[40:18] | Why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么要穿成这个样子 |
[40:21] | Uh, I’m a nurse here now. | 额 我现在是护士了 |
[40:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[40:28] | I graduated two months ago. | 两个月前我毕业了 |
[40:30] | I am more than qualified, Mr. Burke. | 我技术可好了 伯克先生 |
[40:33] | Why are you calling me that? | 你为什么要那么叫我 |
[40:37] | Graduated? | 什么毕业啊 |
[40:41] | How long was I unconscious? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[40:44] | Dr. Woodard will be in to see you shortly. | 伍达德先生马上要见你 |
[40:46] | You can ask him any questions you like, okay? | 你想问什么都可以问他 好吗 |
[40:49] | I’m just gonna take your blood pressure. | 我现在测一下你的血压 |
[40:50] | Amy… | 艾米 |
[40:52] | How long? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[40:57] | Three years, four months. | 三年零四个月 |
[40:58] | What? | 什么 |
[40:59] | Three years? | 三年吗 |
[40:59] | Ben, please. | 本 拜托 |
[41:01] | Please be quiet, okay? | 安静点 好吗 |
[41:05] | They’re listening. | 他们在听着呢 |
[41:11] | After your accident, | 在你的意外之后 |
[41:14] | they put you back into suspension | 他们把你和其他成年人一起 |
[41:17] | with the rest of the adults. | 放进了悬吊室 |
[41:19] | I tried to get them to take you out earlier, | 我试着让他们把你先放出来 |
[41:20] | but they wouldn’t allow it. | 但是他们不会同意的 |
[41:24] | They’re angry at your father. | 他们在生你父亲的气 |
[41:27] | What? | 什么 |
[41:29] | They blame him for the savior’s death. | 他们把救世主的死归咎于他 |
[41:32] | They think you’re like him. | 他们认为你和他一样 |
[41:35] | But I told them, I convinced them… | 但是我告诉了他们 说服了他们 |
[41:40] | you’re not like him. | 你不像他 |
[41:44] | You’re different. | 你不一样 |
[41:46] | – Where are my clothes? – Ben, Ben, wait, please. | -我的衣服在哪里 -本 本 等等 拜托了 |
[41:48] | Where are my clothes? | 我的衣服在哪里 |
[41:48] | Ben, they’re watching. | 本 他们在看着呢 |
[41:50] | And they will put you back into suspension with the adults. | 他们会把你和成年人放在悬吊室里 |
[41:53] | Amy, where are my clothes? | 艾米 我的衣服在哪里 |
[42:03] | Ben! Ben! | 本 本 |