时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is the year 4032. | 现在是4032年 |
[00:05] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:07] | has created evolutionary Abberations | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:10] | known as Abbies… | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:13] | …that rule the Earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:16] | One man saw the catastrophe coming | 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:19] | He created an ark for mankind | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:22] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:24] | to sleep for 2,000 years | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:26] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:30] | Surrounded by mountains and protected | 地球上仅存的人类居住在 |
[00:32] | by an electric fence, | 怪松镇中 |
[00:33] | the last of humanity left alive on Earth | 那里四面环山 还建有 |
[00:37] | do their best to survive | 带电的围栏 |
[00:38] | in a town called Wayward Pines. | 他们努力生存下来 |
[00:46] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[00:47] | You’re in Wayward Pines. | 你在怪松镇 |
[00:50] | Damn it, stop the car! | 该死 停车 |
[00:54] | He’s gonna want to bring you in and talk things through. | 他会召见你 跟你商讨 |
[00:56] | I’m doing what Pilcher would have done. | 我所做的是皮尔彻也会做的事 |
[00:59] | Jason! You want to stop the killing? We’re here. | 杰森 你想停止杀戮 我们在这呢 |
[01:03] | Take them. | 带走他们 |
[01:05] | First Generation can never harm another. | 第一代从未伤害过彼此 |
[01:07] | – I’m not harming Ben. – And Theo? | -我没有在伤害本 -那西奥呢 |
[01:08] | He’s skilled. | 他有技术 |
[01:10] | Listen, Rebecca, we have to leave right now. | 丽贝卡 我们现在必须离开 |
[01:13] | Something’s rotten here. | 这里有些东西腐败不堪 |
[01:14] | Clear rules, | 严明的法律 |
[01:15] | severe punishment. | 和严苛的处罚 |
[01:17] | Clear and severe. | 严明和严苛 |
[01:18] | What’s on the other side of the fence? | 电网的另一边是什么 |
[01:20] | Mario! Mario! | 马里奥 马里奥 |
[01:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:23] | Mario! Come back! | 马里奥 快回来 |
[01:34] | Who would join us on this adventure? | 谁会加入我们的历险 |
[01:39] | This journey into the future, | 这趟去往未来的旅程 |
[01:43] | where we would rebuild, | 在那里重建 |
[01:46] | not just the town, | 一座小镇 |
[01:48] | but humanity. | 但也是全人类 |
[01:50] | Should we pick the brightest | 我们要挑选社会中最聪明 |
[01:52] | and the best in society? | 最优秀的人吗 |
[01:56] | No. | 不 |
[01:57] | No, they had had their time | 不 他们风光过了 |
[01:59] | and they nearly destroyed the planet. | 却几乎摧毁了地球 |
[02:04] | So instead, we selected the farmer, | 相反 我们选了农民 |
[02:08] | the teacher, | 老师 |
[02:10] | the doctor, the cop, | 医生 警察 |
[02:12] | men and women who know how to work. | 会老实干活儿的男男女女 |
[02:15] | For there was so much work to be done. | 因为我们有好多工作要做 |
[02:18] | But for those who break the rules, | 但对于那些破坏规矩的人 |
[02:21] | there can be no compromise. | 不容妥协 |
[02:23] | They must face the consequences of their actions | 他们必须面对他们行为的后果 |
[02:27] | in public. | 公开接受处罚 |
[02:28] | For everyone to see. | 让所有人看到 |
[02:33] | Where are they going? | 他们去哪 |
[02:34] | Switch cameras. | 换摄像头 |
[02:45] | Why are they doing that? | 他们这是做什么 |
[02:55] | Mario, | 马里奥 |
[02:56] | here. | 来 |
[03:08] | What are they doing? | 他们在做什么 |
[03:09] | – We’re not sure, sir. – Send response units now. | -不知道 长官 -马上派人去 |
[03:11] | Get the jeeps ready at the checkpoint. | 在检查点准备好越野车 |
[03:12] | – I’m on my way. – We’re coming too. | -我就过去 -我们也去 |
[03:14] | – Yes, sir. – Jason… | -是 长官 -杰森 |
[03:15] | We will be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[03:17] | We need to see what’s really happening. | 我们得去看看情况 |
[03:18] | Cut off the feed. I don’t want people to panic. | 切断信号 我不想引起恐慌 |
[03:20] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[03:26] | Turn it on. Turn that back on. | 打开 把电视打开 |
[03:28] | Please, my husband’s out there. | 求你 我丈夫还在那儿 |
[04:23] | – We got to move. – What? And you think | -我们得走了 -什么 你觉得 |
[04:24] | – it’s better out there? – No, no, no. | -出去更好吗 -不不 |
[04:25] | We’ll just split up. | 我们得分头走 |
[04:26] | We got a better chance | 如果把他们 |
[04:27] | if we draw them in different directions. | 四散引开 生还几率更大 |
[04:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:18] | All right, I want a team going up the north side of the wall. | 一队人去墙北 |
[05:20] | I want a team going down the south side… | 一队去南边 |
[05:26] | Kerry! | 凯瑞 |
[05:41] | No. No! | 不不 |
[05:42] | Medic! Medic here! | 医护兵 过来 |
[05:46] | – Do something. – Okay. | -想想办法 -好 |
[05:48] | Okay. Oh, God. | 好 天呐 |
[05:50] | The hospital, | 医院 |
[05:50] | I think we need to get her to the hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[06:10] | Radio the hospital. Tell them we’re coming. | 呼叫医院 告诉他们我们要去 |
[06:12] | – Yes, sir. – Hang on, Kerry. | -是 长官 -撑住 凯瑞 |
[06:14] | Shall I tell them to prepare for surgery? | 要告诉他们准备手术吗 |
[06:18] | Sir? | 长官 |
[06:20] | Sir! | 长官 |
[06:31] | We’re giving her fluids now. She has deep lerations, | 我们在给她输液 她的划伤很深 |
[06:33] | and I think possible internal injuries. | 可能还有脏器损伤 |
[06:35] | Look, I don’t have the experience for this, sir. | 我没有这种经验 长官 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:55] | Mario, go find Dr. Yedlin. | 马里奥 去找叶德林医生 |
[06:57] | Cameras spotted him | 六区的摄像头 |
[06:58] | – over by Section Six. – The crops? | -拍到他了 -在田地那边吗 |
[07:00] | Yes. Hurry. | 是的 快点 |
[07:02] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快 我们走 我们走 |
[07:06] | Take cover! | 掩护好 |
[07:09] | Clear! Go! | 安全 走 |
[07:17] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[07:18] | Doctor, get… | 医生 过… |
[07:20] | Put them down! | 打死他们 |
[07:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:41] | Dr. Yedlin, it’s Kerry! | 叶德林医生 是凯瑞 |
[07:44] | She lost a lot of blood when the Abby attacked her. | 她遭到畸变人攻击 大量失血 |
[07:46] | There might be internal organ… | 可能还伤到内脏… |
[07:47] | You need to stop ignoring my questions… | 不要再无视我的问题了 |
[07:48] | – No, forget about… – Answer my questions! | -不 别管… -回答我的问题 |
[07:52] | And where-where’s my wife? | 我的妻子在哪里 |
[07:53] | Forget about your wife, you’re doing this | 别管你妻子了 你要马上 |
[07:55] | right now! | 过来 |
[07:56] | I’m not doing anything | 我什么都不会做的 |
[07:57] | until you… | 除非你… |
[08:01] | till you explain all this. | 除非你向我解释这一切 |
[08:04] | You want to die? | 你想死吗 |
[08:05] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[08:06] | You, Kerry, | 你 凯瑞 |
[08:08] | your wife, all of us. | 你的妻子 我们所有人 |
[08:10] | We will all die. | 我们都会死 |
[08:12] | You have no idea what’s going on here. | 你根本不知道这里发生了什么 |
[08:14] | Then who’s gonna operate, huh? | 那谁来做手术呢 |
[08:16] | You? | 你吗 |
[08:18] | Or, uh, maybe one of your pregnant 12 year olds. | 或许你的某个早孕的十二岁手下 |
[08:21] | You’re gonna get Rebecca, | 你要去找丽贝卡 |
[08:23] | bring her here, | 把她带过来 |
[08:24] | and tell me everything that’s going on. | 告诉我发生的一切 |
[08:27] | Now. | 马上 |
[08:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[08:42] | Rebecca. | 丽贝卡 |
[08:43] | Oh, thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[08:45] | – Oh, my God. – Okay. | -天啊 -好吧 |
[08:47] | That’s enough. Doctor? Let’s go. | 够了吧 医生 赶紧开始吧 |
[08:49] | I told you, that was part one. | 我跟你说过了 这只是第一个要求 |
[08:52] | She’s right in there. | 她就在里面 |
[08:52] | Just get her stabilized and then we’ll talk. | 让她稳定下来 我们再谈 |
[08:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[08:55] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[08:56] | I want to know where we really are. | 我想知道我们到底在哪里 |
[08:59] | I want to know what that fence is about. | 我想知道那个围栏是干什么用的 |
[09:01] | I want to know what those things are | 我想知道围栏外面的 |
[09:03] | outside that fence, and I want to know | 那些东西到底是什么 我想知道 |
[09:05] | how an underage cretin gets to be in charge of all this. | 为什么会让一个未成年的白痴掌管这一切 |
[09:08] | – Theo, don’t. – You have a duty. | -西奥 别这样 -你有你的责任 |
[09:13] | You want me to beg? | 你想让我求你吗 |
[09:15] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[09:18] | You were kidnapped in Hawaii | 你在夏威夷被人绑架 |
[09:20] | and placed in cryogenic suspension. | 进入低温诱导昏迷状态 |
[09:23] | Humanity’s gone extinct | 因为我们破坏环境 |
[09:24] | because we destroyed the environment | 人类已经灭亡了 |
[09:26] | and the planet’s been overrun by evolutionary abberations. | 地球已经被进化的畸变人侵占 |
[09:29] | The fence… | 那道围栏 |
[09:31] | protects us from them. | 保护我们不受它们伤害 |
[09:34] | People in this town are the only humans left. | 这座镇上的人是仅存的人类 |
[09:37] | Anywhere. | 全世界 |
[09:38] | Ever. | 只剩我们 |
[09:43] | – I want the truth! – Dear God! | -我要知道真相 -天啊 |
[09:45] | No, no, please. Please stop it. Please. | 不不 快停下 求你了 |
[09:47] | Mario! | 马里奥 |
[09:48] | Stop… no, no, no. Please, for God’s sake. | 停下 不不 我的天啊 |
[09:49] | Rebecca, tell him. | 丽贝卡 告诉他 |
[09:50] | Theo. Theo. No! | 西奥 西奥 别这样 |
[09:52] | She’s dying in there! | 她要不行了 |
[09:53] | Listen to me, Theo. | 听我说 西奥 |
[09:54] | Just do what you need to do to save her, okay? | 做你该做的 救活她 好吗 |
[09:57] | Just do this. | 答应他吧 |
[10:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:04] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[10:26] | You’re very lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[10:28] | That’s what he says anyway. | 反正他是这么说的 |
[10:30] | The Abbies. Did more get over? | 畸变人 它们后来又翻过来了吗 |
[10:33] | No. | 没有 |
[10:34] | Laser grenades, and they retreated. | 一见激光手榴弹 它们就撤退了 |
[10:37] | We secured the fence. Everything’s okay. | 我们守住了围栏 没事了 |
[10:41] | And what about the harvest? | 那粮食怎么办 |
[10:43] | Are we gonna be able to get the food in? | 我们能把食物运进来吗 |
[10:45] | What about the other rebels, | 其他反叛者呢 |
[10:46] | – the ones who surrendered with Ben? – No, no, no. | -和本一起投降的那些人 -不不不 |
[10:48] | I don’t want you to worry about any of that. | 我不想让你担心这些事 |
[10:51] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[10:55] | Thank you for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[10:57] | Of course. | 没什么 |
[10:59] | You know I always will. | 你知道我永远会这么做的 |
[11:00] | Where’s Dr. Yedlin? | 叶德林医生在哪 |
[11:02] | I should thank him, too. | 我也应该谢谢他 |
[11:04] | You don’t need to thank him. | 你不用感谢他 |
[11:07] | He was just doing his job. | 这只是他的本职工作 |
[11:10] | Barely. | 马马虎虎吧 |
[11:43] | Who lives here? | 谁住在这 |
[11:44] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[11:46] | Must be. | 肯定饿了 |
[11:48] | I’ll see what we have. | 我看看还有什么 |
[11:49] | It’s probably not much. | 可能所剩不多了 |
[11:57] | So, rations get delivered on Tuesdays here, | 每周二他们会送口粮过来 |
[12:01] | but, uh, with you here, I guess we get double. | 不过既然你来了 我猜我们能得到双份 |
[12:05] | “Rations”? | “口粮” |
[12:06] | It’s, uh… been less and less. | 最近…越来越少了 |
[12:10] | You know, it’s part of the reason | 这也是引起叛乱的 |
[12:11] | that caused the rebellion. | 原因之一 |
[12:14] | But we’ve been told there will be a harvest soon. | 不过听说很快就会收获一批粮食 |
[12:17] | I know this is very hard for you, Theo. | 我知道你很难接受 西奥 |
[12:21] | But it’s also hard for them, you know? | 但他们也很不容易 知道吗 |
[12:23] | To find the right balance | 要掌握好 |
[12:25] | between not enough information and too much. | 说得太多和太少之间的平衡 |
[12:30] | You know, when you, when you wake up, | 当你苏醒的时候 |
[12:31] | and you’re taken out of the cryogenic pods– | 当你被从低温舱里抬出来 |
[12:33] | You don’t believe this. | 你不能相信这一切 |
[12:34] | You don’t believe any of this. | 你不能相信这里的任何事 |
[12:38] | At first, I didn’t. | 最开始 我不相信 |
[12:41] | It was very difficult for me to know what to believe. | 我很难明白应该相信什么 |
[12:43] | But you know, over time, I’ve, I’ve learned to accept this. | 但过了一段时间 我学会接受 |
[12:48] | “Over time”? | “过了一段时间” |
[12:50] | Over the day you’ve been here? | 过了你在这里的一天 |
[12:54] | I’ve been here three years, Theo. | 我在这里呆了三年 西奥 |
[12:58] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[13:27] | You coming to the meeting? | 你来开会吗 |
[13:29] | Not if it’s about the war. | 如果是关于战争的我不去 |
[13:33] | The rebellion is over. | 叛党已经完蛋了 |
[13:35] | Jason is returning | 杰森正在将一切 |
[13:36] | everything back to normal. | 回归正常 |
[13:43] | You’re one of Pilcher’s protégés. | 你是皮尔彻的门徒之一 |
[13:45] | I thought you’d be happy. | 我以为你会高兴 |
[13:48] | I am happy. | 我挺高兴的 |
[13:50] | Can’t you tell? | 你看不出来吗 |
[13:52] | Jason wants to harvest the crops. | 杰森打算收割庄稼了 |
[13:58] | They’re ready, right? | 他们成熟了吗 |
[14:00] | They look ready. | 他们看上去成熟了 |
[14:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:03] | We delayed too long already, | 我们因为叛党 |
[14:04] | because of the rebellion. | 已经拖延太久了 |
[14:06] | We shouldn’t wait. | 我们不该再等了 |
[14:07] | What about the Abbies? | 畸变人怎么办 |
[14:09] | They’re climbing over their own dead bodies to reach us. | 他们爬过他们同类的尸体来接近我们 |
[14:12] | They’re willingly sacrificing themselves. | 他们愿意牺牲自己 |
[14:16] | There’s nothing about this type | 在皮尔彻多年的研究中 |
[14:17] | of behavior in Pilcher’s years of research. | 从未提过任何关于这种行为 |
[14:20] | It’s like nothing we’ve seen | 这是我们在怪松镇以来 |
[14:21] | since we’ve been in Wayward Pines. | 从未见过的 |
[14:22] | We planted out there, because we needed to. | 我们不得不在围栏外种植 |
[14:26] | Because the chemical levels in the soil | 因为围栏里土壤的 |
[14:28] | inside the fence changed. | 化学浓度变了 |
[14:30] | So we can get the food | 所以只要我们能保护收割庄稼的人 |
[14:33] | as long as we can protect the people getting it. | 我们就能得到食物 |
[14:36] | CJ CJ? | |
[14:37] | You know I trust you. | 你知道我相信你 |
[14:39] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[14:40] | We’ll protect the harvesters. | 我们要保护收割庄稼的人们 |
[14:42] | We have to. | 我们必须要 |
[14:43] | How? | 要怎么做 |
[14:44] | We’ve rigged some flamethrowers already. | 我们已经做了一些燃烧弹 |
[14:46] | If they get too close, we’ll torch them. | 如果他们靠得太近 我们就烧了他们 |
[14:47] | You can’t control fire. | 你不能控制火 |
[14:49] | We can control it. | 我们能控制它 |
[14:50] | It’s elemental. | 这是自然之力 |
[14:52] | It’s alive and unpredictable. | 它有活力而且变幻莫测 |
[14:54] | It’s like trying to control the wind or the sun. | 这就好像试着控制风或者太阳 |
[14:56] | Their behavior has changed. | 他们的行为变了 |
[14:58] | We have to change, too. | 我们也必须改变了 |
[15:00] | It’s time to push back. | 是时候回击了 |
[15:01] | Harder than we ever have before. | 比我们之前任何时候都要猛烈 |
[15:03] | And have faith that it won’t break us. | 要坚信这不会击溃我们的 |
[15:08] | You said three years. I saw you three days ago. | 你说三年 我三天前才见到你 |
[15:10] | I saw you three days ago at a bungalow. | 我三天前在套房里见到你 |
[15:12] | – Do you remember the bungalow? – None of it matters. | -你还记得我们的套房吗 -这不重要 |
[15:14] | Do you remember what you said at the bungalow? | 你记得你在套房里说了什么吗 |
[15:15] | – None of that matters. – Said there was a storm | -这也不重要 -你说在一场风暴里 |
[15:17] | – and something hit my head. – It was a long time ago for me. | -我的头被什么击中了 -这对我是很久以前了 |
[15:18] | How severe was that injury? Did they induce a coma? | 我伤得有多重 他们让我昏过去了吗 |
[15:21] | No, they did not. | 不 他们没有 |
[15:22] | Were we in Hawaii? | 我们当时是在夏威夷吗 |
[15:23] | Yes, we were in Hawaii. | 是的 我们在夏威夷 |
[15:24] | Really? Uh-huh. | 是吗 |
[15:26] | Where’d I get this? | 这个是从哪来的 |
[15:27] | We married? | 我们结婚了吗 |
[15:29] | Theo, just forget about all of this, okay? | 西奥 就把这一切都忘了吧 好吗 |
[15:30] | ‘Cause I know this is not a Grand Mal… | 我就知道这不只是一次癫痫什么的… |
[15:33] | Theo, are you listening to me? | 西奥 你在听我说吗 |
[15:35] | – Are you listen–? – Whoa, whoa! | -你在听吗 -干什么 |
[15:36] | – Listen to me. – Why? | -听我说 -怎么了 |
[15:37] | None of it matters, okay? | 这些都不重要 好吗 |
[15:39] | All that matters is that we’re here. | 唯一重要的是我们在这里 |
[15:41] | And we need to figure out a way how to survive in Wayward Pines, | 我们需要想办法在怪松镇生活下去 |
[15:43] | like everyone else. | 像其他人一样 |
[15:44] | “Everyone else”? This is no everyone else. | “其他人” 没有其他人了 |
[15:45] | This is not real. | 这一切都不是真的 |
[15:47] | It’s some hallucination. | 这只是幻觉 |
[15:51] | Did that feel real? | 感觉真实吗 |
[15:56] | You don’t feel pain in a hallucination, Theo. | 你在幻觉里可感受不到疼痛 西奥 |
[16:13] | Theo… | 西奥… |
[16:15] | you’re alive… | 你还活着… |
[16:28] | We have to answer. | 我们得去应门 |
[16:39] | Hi, Nancy. | 你好 南希 |
[16:41] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[16:42] | Drake can’t catch his breath. | 德拉科喘不过气来 |
[16:45] | It’s been days now. | 已经好几天了 |
[16:46] | He says he hurts. | 他说他很难受 |
[16:48] | Something’s wrong. | 他有些不对劲 |
[16:50] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:52] | I, uh… everything’s a little bit crazy… | 我…现在一切都有些疯狂… |
[16:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:56] | But I heard there’s a doctor in town again. | 但我听说镇里又有医生了 |
[17:01] | You’re a doctor, aren’t you? | 你是个医生 对吧 |
[17:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:08] | Will you help us? | 你能帮帮我们吗 |
[17:16] | Good morning, Wayward Pines. | 早上好 怪松镇 |
[17:19] | The sun has risen on a new day. | 新的一天到了 太阳又升起了 |
[17:22] | Let’s celebrate our good fortune | 让我们一起为好运欢庆 |
[17:24] | and continue to live our lives as normal. | 继续过正常的生活 |
[17:28] | Good morning, Wayward Pines…. | 早上好 怪松镇… |
[18:39] | Good morning, Dr. Yedlin. | 早上好 叶德林医生 |
[18:41] | I’m Arlene Moran. | 我是阿琳·莫兰 |
[18:44] | I’m the receptionist here at the hospital. | 我是这所医院的接待员 |
[18:47] | And… | 还有… |
[18:49] | I just wanted to say I’m happy to help you | 我只想说我很高兴能帮到你 |
[18:51] | with all your medical needs. | 协助你进行医疗服务 |
[18:53] | I mean, I’m not really a medical professional or anything. | 我是说 我其实并不是医学专业之类的 |
[18:57] | Didn’t I see you the other night? | 我那天晚上是不是见过你 |
[19:00] | Wa-wasn’t that you? | 那…那是你吗 |
[19:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:02] | Um… that was me. | 是我 |
[19:04] | I was getting a little… | 我当时有点… |
[19:06] | tune-up. | 不正常 |
[19:09] | I have to get them every once in a while. | 我需要不时地服一点 |
[19:10] | It helps even me out. | 能平息我的情绪 |
[19:13] | But then, I’m good to go, | 然后 我就没问题了 |
[19:15] | like now, and I’m just cooking with gas, | 就像现在 我真是一身轻松 |
[19:17] | so anything you need. | 所以 有什么需要就说 |
[19:20] | Dr. Yedlin? | 叶德林医生 |
[19:23] | You’ve got a lot of patients this morning. | 您今早有很多患者需要查看 |
[19:25] | We’re ready when you are. | 您准备好了就可以开始了 |
[19:28] | And just to say, sir– | 而且我只是想说 先生 |
[19:30] | what you did in there with Kerry, it was just… | 您治疗凯瑞的时候 真的是 |
[19:32] | Please stop that. | 别再说了 |
[19:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:25] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[20:27] | Theresa, how are you doing? | 特蕾莎 你最近怎么样 |
[20:29] | Sorry, I’m just still– | 不好意思 我只是还 |
[20:30] | Jason put Ben outside the fence. | 杰森把本放逐到围栏外了 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:33] | This is what people are telling me. | 别人是这么告诉我的 |
[20:35] | How can that be? | 怎么可能这样 |
[20:36] | He is First Generation. They’re both First Generation. | 他是第一代 他们都是第一代 |
[20:40] | That’s Jason. | 杰森就是这样的人 |
[20:42] | Your husband was out there, too, right? | 你丈夫也被放逐了吗 |
[20:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:45] | And he’s alive. | 而且他还活着 |
[20:48] | So maybe Ben’s alive. | 所以也许本也还活着 |
[20:49] | It’s… it’s possible. | 这 这也是有可能的 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:54] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能的 |
[20:56] | Okay, I need you to tell your husband to come and see me | 我需要你转告你丈夫 让他 |
[20:58] | when he gets home, all right? | 到家后来见我一面 好吗 |
[21:00] | I need to know what he knows. | 我需要了解他知道些什么 |
[21:02] | Rebecca, please? | 丽贝卡 求你了 |
[21:04] | Theresa, I, uh… | 特蕾莎 我 |
[21:07] | Rebecca… | 丽贝卡 |
[21:11] | you have lost people too, I know that, | 我知道你也失去过重要之人 |
[21:13] | but you just got somebody back. | 但是现在你的重要之人回来了啊 |
[21:18] | Please help me. | 求你帮帮我 |
[21:24] | Quite a sight, isn’t it? | 看起来挺吓人吧 |
[21:25] | Don’t worry, it can’t hurt you. | 别担心 它伤害不了你们 |
[21:26] | Remember, the only good Abby… | 记住 只有死的畸变人 |
[21:30] | Is a dead Abby. | 才是好的畸变人 |
[21:31] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[21:34] | Now, this is one of five Abby cadavers | 这是我们在新扩建的研究中心里 |
[21:37] | that we’re currently studying | 正在研究的 |
[21:39] | at our newly expanded research center. | 五具畸变人的尸体中的其中一具 |
[21:43] | We also have three live Aberrations. | 我们还保有三只活的畸形变异人 |
[21:47] | No, no, don’t-don’t worry. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[21:49] | They are caged with the highest level of security, | 它们都被关起来了 戒备森严 |
[21:52] | and they’re often heavily sedated. | 而且他们一直处于深度昏迷的状态 |
[21:56] | With Jason’s encouragement and support | 在杰森对我们项目的大力支持和帮助下 |
[22:01] | for our programs, we are learning more every day. | 我们每天都在掌握新的知识 |
[22:04] | And the more we understand, the better chance we have | 我们对它们了解的越多 就越有可能 |
[22:09] | of learning their weaknesses, right? | 找到它们的弱点 对吗 |
[22:12] | Now, I know that I’m not here with you at the Academy | 我知道由于我最近在指导科学研究 |
[22:15] | in the way that I was now that I’m directing | 没有一直与你们一起在学校里 |
[22:18] | all the scientific research, but if you have any questions… | 但是如果你们有任何疑问 |
[22:21] | Did you get that off the pile? | 你是从那个尸堆里拿到尸体的吗 |
[22:25] | That pile they made, trying to get in. | 就是它们做出来想要翻入这里的那个尸堆 |
[22:29] | Now, where did you hear about that, Frank? | 你是从那里听到这些的 弗兰克 |
[22:31] | – Are they gonna do it again? – No. | -它们还会这样做吗 -不会 |
[22:34] | No, no, no. | 不会的 |
[22:34] | Not now that they’ve seen how we defend ourselves. | 尤其是现在 他们知道了我们怎样保卫自己 |
[22:38] | Remember, kids, | 孩子们 记住 |
[22:40] | Wayward Pines works when we work together. | 我们团结一致 怪松镇才能运转 |
[22:46] | As long as we stay unified, | 只要我们团结在一起 |
[22:48] | we don’t let ourselves be sucked in | 不让自己卷入 |
[22:50] | by any of the unpleasantness and the divisiveness | 我们社区中的某些成员 |
[22:53] | that some members of our community are trying to cultivate, | 试图制造的不和和分裂中 |
[22:57] | if we stick together, | 只要我们互相支持 |
[22:59] | we’re perfectly safe in Wayward Pines. | 我们在怪松镇绝对安全 |
[23:01] | We are perfectly safe. | 我们绝对安全 |
[23:18] | Well, his tongue’s pretty swollen. | 他的舌头肿得厉害 |
[23:23] | Your mom tells me you’re hurting a little bit. | 你妈妈说你觉得有点疼 |
[23:24] | Will you, uh, show me where? | 你能告诉我是哪里吗 |
[23:30] | My arms too. | 还有我的胳膊 |
[23:35] | The joints. | 关节 |
[23:37] | Yeah, these are, uh, signs of malnutrition. | 这些是营养不良的表现 |
[23:40] | What’s the situation at home? | 家里的情况怎么样 |
[23:41] | I give him all the rations first. | 我把所有口粮都优先给他 |
[23:43] | I understand that the food supply’s low right now, | 我理解现在食品供给不多 |
[23:46] | but what is your access to the basics? Multivitamin or…? | 但你怎么获得必需品 多种维他命剂之类的 |
[23:50] | Not everyone qualifies, Dr. Yedlin. | 不是所有人都有资格 叶德林医生 |
[23:53] | How does one “Qualify” For a vitamin? | 要有什么资格才能获得维他命 |
[23:58] | Okay. Well, we can fix this. | 好吧 我们能解决 |
[24:02] | We’ll tube him and hydrate him. | 给他插管补液 |
[24:04] | Call the gastroenterologist and… | 通知胃肠病学家 |
[24:07] | Except we don’t have a gastroenterologist. | 然而我们没有胃肠病学家 |
[24:10] | So… | 那么 |
[24:13] | …I will do it. | 我来做 |
[24:20] | A lot of patients, Doctor. | 病人很多啊 医生 |
[24:28] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[24:32] | I’m sure it’s quite an adjustment, but with your help, | 我相信很多东西需要适应 不过有你的帮助 |
[24:35] | soon the residents will be fully trained… | 住院医师很快会熟练起来… |
[24:37] | Do you understand the condition the people of your town are in? | 你清楚镇子上的居民的现状吗 |
[24:39] | It’s a good thing you’re at work then. | 幸亏你来工作了 |
[24:41] | That’s what we do here in Wayward Pines. | 这正是我们在怪松镇所做的事情 |
[24:44] | Well, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense what you do here. | 你在这所做的事根本莫名其妙 |
[24:47] | That’s no business of yours. | 不关你的事 |
[24:49] | Except it is, because you keep sending patients to me. | 但是它和我有关 因为你不停给我送病人来 |
[24:51] | It’s not your job to tell me how to run things. | 不用你告诉我该怎么管理 |
[24:54] | To even suggest how to run things. | 或者提出管理建议 |
[24:55] | I took an oath, so it’s my job to heal people. | 我宣过誓 所以治疗人们是我的责任 |
[24:59] | In fact, I’m the only one who can do that job, aren’t I? | 事实上 我是唯一能胜任的 不是吗 |
[25:05] | How’s Kerry this morning? | 凯瑞今天早上的情况怎么样 |
[25:08] | Look, you can tell me all the stories you want | 听着 你可以随便告诉我 |
[25:10] | about what this place is, | 关于这个地方的故事 |
[25:12] | and I accept some version of it, fine, um, maybe, | 或许我会接受某个版本 |
[25:18] | but what I won’t accept | 但我不会接受 |
[25:19] | is a reality that I wake up in a dictatorship. | 生活在独裁统治下 |
[25:23] | You see, back in the real world… | 你看 在现实世界中 |
[25:24] | This is the world now. | 这就是现在的世界 |
[25:27] | Then I would try harder to protect | 那我会更加尽力去保护 |
[25:29] | whatever shred of humanity is left. | 哪怕仅留的那么一点人性 |
[25:32] | You’re lecturing me now. | 你在教育我 |
[25:34] | I think you need to watch your tone with me, Doctor. | 我认为你该注意下你对我说话的语气 医生 |
[25:37] | You don’t think I can do your job? | 你认为我不能做你的工作 |
[25:39] | That’s fine. | 无所谓 |
[25:41] | But we both know you can’t do mine. | 但我们都清楚你不能做我的 |
[25:54] | He just got here. | 他才来到这里 |
[25:56] | I’m not taking suggestions from him. | 我不会听从他的意见 |
[26:00] | Then you don’t have to. | 那你就不用听 |
[26:03] | But a small town doctor, | 但是一个小镇医生 |
[26:04] | the small town doctor, | 唯一的小镇医生 |
[26:08] | people are gonna look to him for answers. | 人们会向他寻求答案的 |
[26:12] | On a lot of things. | 在很多事情上 |
[26:14] | It’s just common sense. | 这是人之常情 |
[26:16] | How do we stop it? | 我们要怎么阻止 |
[26:17] | We can’t stop it, | 我们阻止不了 |
[26:18] | but he’s not a threat if you control it. | 但是如果你控制得住 他就不构成威胁 |
[26:22] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮助你的 |
[26:24] | Wayward Pines has been here before. | 怪松镇曾经遇到过这种情况 |
[26:27] | There can’t be factions or dissenting voices. | 不能有党派之分和反对意见 |
[26:29] | There can only be one person in charge. | 只能有一个掌权的人 |
[26:32] | Otherwise it all falls apart, and we disappear. | 否则它将分崩离析 而我们也将消失 |
[26:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:44] | Just work with him, Jason. | 跟他好好相处 杰森 |
[26:47] | You don’t want to start this kind of fight. | 你不想挑起这种争端的 |
[26:50] | It isn’t worth your time. | 这不值得消耗你的时间 |
[26:54] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[26:57] | He isn’t worth it. | 他不值得 |
[26:59] | Should never have brought him out. | 真不应该放他出来 |
[27:03] | Well, then I’d be dead. | 那我早就没命了 |
[27:08] | Our lives are worth his arrogance. | 放纵他的傲慢换来我们的性命是值得的 |
[27:13] | I’m still here today. | 我现在还在呢 |
[27:15] | You’re still here. | 你还在 |
[27:16] | That’s what this town needs. | 这才是这个小镇需要的 |
[27:19] | He’s difficult, yes. | 他的确不好对付 |
[27:24] | You and I both know he’s necessary | 但你我都知道要让小镇维系下去 |
[27:26] | to the survival of this town. | 他是不可或缺的 |
[27:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:44] | You got it? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:45] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 开始干吧 |
[28:10] | Hi, Dr. Yedlin. | 你好 叶德林医生 |
[28:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[28:15] | Rebecca left about an hour ago. | 丽贝卡一个小时前离开了 |
[28:19] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[28:20] | She was your wife, right? | 她之前是你的妻子 对吧 |
[28:22] | Rebecca is my wife, yes. | 现在也是 |
[28:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:25] | Lucy Armstrong. | 露西·阿姆斯特朗 |
[28:27] | She’s my boss. | 她是我的老板 |
[28:32] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[28:48] | No longer an architect, huh? | 不当建筑师了啊 |
[28:53] | You’re a beautician? | 你变成美容师了 |
[28:56] | Yeah, that’s the job I was assigned here. | 是的 那是我在这被分派的工作 |
[29:00] | Just like you were assigned yours. | 就像你也被分派了工作一样 |
[29:01] | Hair? | 做发型 |
[29:03] | That’s what I was told to do, Theo. | 这是别人要我做的事 西奥 |
[29:05] | And sometimes in order to survive, | 有时候为了生存 |
[29:07] | you have to do what they tell you to do. | 你就得服从别人的命令 |
[29:10] | Your work meant everything to you. | 在你的眼里只有工作啊 |
[29:18] | I was on main street today and I saw | 今天我在大街上看到了一个 |
[29:20] | an ice cream parlor called McConigle’s. | 叫麦高农家的冰淇淋店 |
[29:24] | Wasn’t that the name of your favorite professor at Havard, | 那不是你在哈佛设计学院最喜欢的 |
[29:26] | the School of Design? | 教授的名字吗 |
[29:32] | I wondered if you had anything to do with that. | 我在想那地方跟你有没有什么关系 |
[29:38] | You’re just being paranoid now. | 你多心了 |
[29:42] | Why wouldn’t I be paranoid here? | 我为什么不用多心 |
[29:43] | ‘Cause it won’t get you far. | 因为你多心也没有意义 |
[29:46] | Two years ago, the ice cream parlor burned down. | 两年之前 那家冰淇淋店在火灾中被毁 |
[29:50] | They asked for my help to reconstruct it. | 他们请我去帮忙重建它 |
[29:52] | And they let me pick the name. | 他们让我取名字 |
[29:54] | That’s all there is to it. | 仅此而已 |
[30:00] | It’s light activity tonight and a full moon. | 今晚小心行事 还是满月 |
[30:03] | The Mountain will be spotting anything out there. | 从山上能看到任何地方 |
[30:06] | We clear the fields, | 我们去收这块地 |
[30:08] | and we station the flamethrowers here and here. | 我们在这儿和这儿安置喷火器 |
[30:11] | What if the fire draws them in? | 如果火把他们引进来怎么办 |
[30:13] | We have never used fire on them before. | 我们还没对他们用过火 |
[30:15] | We don’t know what they understand about it. | 我们不确定他们对火有什么反应 |
[30:24] | Well, tonight they’ll learn. | 那今晚他们就明白了 |
[30:27] | We’ll have soldiers at ten-foot intervals. | 每隔3米有一个士兵 |
[30:30] | We’re in, and we’re out. | 收完马上走 |
[30:31] | Remember, the lives of everyone in Wayward Pines | 记住 怪松镇所有人的身家性命 |
[30:34] | depends on us getting that food. | 都取决于我们是否拿到那些食物 |
[31:17] | They’re not stopping. | 他们没有停止 |
[31:18] | Use the flamethrowers. | 用喷火器 |
[31:36] | They’re retreating. | 他们撤退了 |
[31:42] | The fields are clear. | 这片田安全了 |
[31:43] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:44] | Move the harvesters in. | 让收割者进来 |
[32:02] | We’ve cleared cornfield B. | B号玉米田收割完了 |
[32:04] | The first six trucks on their way back. Over. | 前六辆卡车回来了 结束 |
[32:19] | – Take me back with you. – Ben? | -带我跟你回去 -本 |
[32:20] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:21] | Please, hide me in a truck! | 求你了 把我藏进卡车 |
[32:28] | I’m First Generation! | 我是第一代 |
[32:29] | You can’t just leave me here to die! | 你不能留我在这等死 |
[32:56] | No! | 不 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 放松 |
[33:05] | Okay. | 放松 |
[33:09] | This is Ben Burke, | 我是本·伯克 |
[33:11] | on the outside. | 在围栏外 |
[33:15] | This may be my last message. | 这可能是我的遗言 |
[33:17] | Sir. | 长官 |
[33:18] | You better see this. | 你最好来看看 |
[33:29] | Mom, I know you didn’t | 妈妈 我知道你不太 |
[33:32] | always approve of me taking things as far as I did, | 赞成我按照我的方式行事 |
[33:34] | – so I’m sorry. – He’s alive. | -我很抱歉 -他还活着 |
[33:36] | And… | 还有 |
[33:38] | I know that Dad wasn’t perfect, | 我知道爸爸有缺点 |
[33:39] | but he taught me to fight | 但是他教导我去争取 |
[33:42] | for the things that I believed in. | 我深信的事情 |
[33:44] | You both did. | 你们都是这样教导我的 |
[33:46] | And… I just wanted to make you proud | 我只是想让你为我感到骄傲 |
[33:50] | and do what was best for everyone in Wayward Pines. | 我的所作所为都是为了怪松镇好 |
[33:55] | I’m sorry that it wasn’t enough. | 我很抱歉我做得还不够 |
[33:57] | Jason, if you’re watching this, | 杰森 如果你在看 |
[33:59] | you know this is a mistake. | 你知道这是错的 |
[34:02] | You put me outside the fence, | 你把我扔在围栏外面 |
[34:03] | which is a death sentence, and you know that. | 相当于判我死刑 你是知道的 |
[34:07] | Pilcher said | 皮尔彻说过 |
[34:08] | – that one member of the First Generation… – Turn it off. | -第一代的任何成员 -关掉 |
[34:09] | – …cannot harm another member. – Sir? | -不能伤害其他成员 -长官 |
[34:10] | Turn it off now. | 马上关掉 |
[34:12] | If any good comes of this, | 如果说我说的话有一丁点用处 |
[34:13] | at least maybe the people can see | 就是至少看到的人 |
[34:14] | the kind of leader that you really are. | 会知道你究竟是什么样的领袖 |
[34:31] | Good job out there. | 干得好 |
[34:32] | Good job out there. | 干得好 |
[34:33] | Did you see Ben? | 你看见本了吗 |
[34:39] | Did you see Ben? | 你看见本了吗 |
[34:43] | Did you see him? | 你看见他了吗 |
[34:44] | Uh, no, I-I didn’t. I’m sorry. | 没有 我没看见 抱歉 |
[34:47] | It is true what they say about First Generation, isn’t it? | 那些关于第一代的说法是真的 对吗 |
[34:51] | Isn’t it the first rule | 绝不互相伤害 |
[34:55] | that you can never harm each other? | 难道不是第一准则吗 |
[34:57] | Isn’t that right? | 难道不是吗 |
[34:59] | Mrs. Burke, I understand that you’re… | 伯克夫人 我非常理解您… |
[35:01] | He is out there, and he may be alive. | 他还在外面 而且他可能还活着 |
[35:05] | So why are you guys sitting in here, not doing anything? | 那么为什么你们还坐在这 无动于衷 |
[35:09] | I know it’s upsetting, ma’am, | 我知道这很让人着急 女士 |
[35:11] | but we’re just following orders. | 但我们只是服从命令 |
[35:12] | How can you let Jason do something like this? | 你们怎么能同意杰森这样做 |
[35:17] | Please do something. | 求你们做点什么吧 |
[35:21] | Do something. | 做点什么吧 |
[35:26] | Do something, please! | 做点什么吧 求你们了 |
[35:29] | – Get her home. – Damn it! | -把她送回家 -该死的 |
[35:48] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[35:50] | It’s the first rule. | 那是我们的第一准则 |
[35:51] | He fought against us. | 他和我们作对 |
[35:52] | But he’s still one of us. | 但他仍是我们中的一员 |
[35:53] | We can ask Jason, we could go… | 我们可以问问杰森 我们可以去… |
[35:54] | No. | 不 |
[35:57] | No, he’ll just say no. | 不 他只会拒绝的 |
[36:00] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:07] | Breathe in. | 吸气 |
[36:12] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[36:14] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[36:16] | I need to get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[36:18] | Give us the room. | 让我们单独谈谈 |
[36:24] | Uh… get out. | 出去 |
[36:31] | You don’t feel any pain? | 你不觉得哪里疼吧 |
[36:32] | I know what pain is. I’m fine. | 我知道什么叫疼 我没事 |
[36:35] | And thank you for what you did when I was hurt. | 谢谢你在我受伤时为我做的 |
[36:37] | That’s my job. Right? | 那是我的职责 对吧 |
[36:41] | Unless, of course, you need a barber somewhere. | 当然 除非你是想要找个地方理发 |
[36:46] | He listens to you, doesn’t he? | 他听你的话 对吗 |
[36:49] | He does what Pilcher would’ve wanted. | 他只是做皮尔彻会希望他做的 |
[36:51] | And he does what’s right. | 他只是在做正确的事 |
[36:53] | But you have his ear. | 但是他听你的话 |
[36:56] | I should hope so, Dr. Yedlin. | 我倒是希望如此 叶德林医生 |
[36:57] | Do you have a point? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[36:59] | No point. | 没有 |
[37:00] | Just trying to figure out how it all works here. | 只是想知道这里究竟怎么运作的 |
[37:04] | Make this hospital work. | 让这个医院好好运作就行了 |
[37:06] | You can leave the rest to us. | 其他的就交给我们 |
[37:33] | You should eat, Kerry. | 你该吃点东西 凯瑞 |
[37:35] | I’m trying. | 我也在尽力呢 |
[37:41] | Tonight, the people of Wayward Pines | 今天晚上 怪松镇的人们 |
[37:43] | are gonna eat real food. | 就能吃到真正的食物了 |
[37:46] | The fence will hold, | 围栏守护着 |
[37:47] | the rebels are crushed. | 反叛者也被镇压了 |
[37:50] | The town is starting to finally come back together. | 这个镇终于都开始恢复原样了 |
[37:57] | Theresa’s running around, asking about Ben. | 特蕾莎正四处奔波 打听本的消息 |
[38:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:03] | The rules, Jason… | 规矩 杰森 |
[38:05] | No First Gen can harm another First Gen. | 第一代不能相互伤害 |
[38:07] | We were taught that. | 他们教过我们 |
[38:08] | I didn’t harm him. | 我没有伤害他 |
[38:11] | I exiled him. | 我驱逐了他 |
[38:14] | The Abbies did the harm. | 是畸变人攻击他的 |
[38:19] | He tried to turn us against each other. | 他想让我们反目 |
[38:23] | You might have to explain that to some people. | 你可能得向一些人解释 |
[38:26] | I shouldn’t have to. | 不用 |
[38:30] | He wasn’t really First Gen, anyway. | 反正他不是真正的第一代 |
[38:33] | He came in late. He’s not an original. | 他是后来来的 他不是这里土生土长的 |
[38:35] | I’m not an original, either. | 我也不是土生土长的 |
[38:40] | That’s different. | 那不一样 |
[38:43] | You are different. | 你与他不同 |
[38:52] | You’re loyal. | 你很忠诚 |
[39:07] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[39:34] | Mario, is that you? | 马里奥 是你吗 |
[39:41] | Where’s Ben? | 本在哪里 |
[39:47] | Xander, it’s me! | 詹德 是我 |
[40:00] | Where is Ben?! | 本在哪里 |
[40:05] | Dammit, I am his mother! Where is he? | 该死 我是他母亲 他在哪里 |
[40:13] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[40:42] | Infectious disease. | 传染病 |
[40:46] | Didn’t get it. Didn’t care. | 我没得 我也不关心 |
[40:50] | I don’t think I ever delivered a baby. | 我好像没接生过婴儿 |
[40:54] | Not on my own, anyway. | 反正我自己没有 |
[40:57] | Can’t remember the last time I set a broken bone. | 我都不记得上次接骨头是什么时候了 |
[41:02] | In your residency, you did a bit of everything. | 你做住院医生时 你几乎什么都做 |
[41:06] | You’ll get it back. | 你会想起来的 |
[41:15] | My index finger. | 我的食指 |
[41:18] | Up in the Sierras. | 在山里的时候 |
[41:21] | White Bear Hot Springs. | 白熊温泉 |
[41:26] | That was Eden. | 那里真是伊甸园 |
[41:28] | Well, we were naked. | 我们是赤身裸体 |
[41:33] | And the bungalow? | 还有那间小屋 |
[41:36] | Is that where you still are? | 你仍然在那里吗 |
[41:38] | Your head? | 你的思绪 |
[41:40] | When I woke up here, | 我在这里醒来时 |
[41:41] | I thought you were dead. | 以为你死了 |
[41:46] | And now you’re here, | 现在你来了 |
[41:48] | sitting with me… you’re alive. | 跟我坐在一起 你还活着 |
[41:56] | I am happy about it. | 我很开心 |
[42:03] | But that-that’s-that’s as far as I can go. | 但我最多只能做到这样了 |
[42:07] | For now. | 暂时 |
[42:37] | Look. | 看 |
[42:49] | At what? | 看什么 |
[42:52] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[42:55] | I’ve checked all the cameras– | 所有摄像机我都查了 |
[42:57] | not an Abby in any of them. | 一个畸变人都没有发现 |
[42:59] | This has never happened before. | 这种情况以前从未发生过 |
[43:01] | Is it possible? | 这可能吗 |
[43:03] | They’re gone. | 他们都不见了 |