时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They’re gone. | 他们都不见了 |
[00:04] | Tonight, the people of Wayward Pines | 今天晚上 怪松镇的人们 |
[00:05] | are gonna eat real food. | 就能吃到真正的食物了 |
[00:07] | The town is starting to finally | 这个镇终于都开始 |
[00:09] | come back together. | 恢复原样了 |
[00:10] | Look, you can tell me all the stories you want | 听着 你可以随便告诉我 |
[00:12] | about what this place is, | 关于这个地方的故事 |
[00:14] | but what I won’t accept is a reality | 但我不会接受 |
[00:15] | that I wake up in a dictatorship. | 生活在独裁统治下 |
[00:17] | Wayward Pines needs a new generation. | 怪松镇需要新的一代 |
[00:21] | You all will have the honor | 你们都将有幸 |
[00:23] | of parenting the first generation | 成为第一代纯正血统的 |
[00:26] | of 100% originals. | 孩子们的父母 |
[00:30] | No First Gen can harm another First Gen. | 第一代不能相互伤害 |
[00:32] | We were taught that. | 他们教过我们 |
[00:33] | I didn’t harm him. | 我没有伤害他 |
[00:35] | I exiled him. | 我驱逐了他 |
[00:36] | The Abbies did the harm. | 是畸变人攻击他的 |
[00:38] | All that matters is that we’re here | 唯一重要的是我们在这里 |
[00:39] | and we need to figure out a way how to survive in Wayward Pines. | 我们需要想办法在怪松镇生活下去 |
[00:42] | I want to know where we really are. | 我想知道我们到底在哪里 |
[00:44] | I want to know what that fence is about. | 我想知道那个围栏是干什么用的 |
[00:46] | I want to know what those things are | 我想知道围栏外面的 |
[00:47] | outside that fence, | 那些东西是什么 |
[00:48] | and I want to know how an underage cretin | 我想知道为什么会让一个 |
[00:51] | gets to be in charge | 未成年的白痴 |
[00:52] | of all this. | 掌管这一切 |
[00:56] | Once upon a time, there was a town, | 曾经 有座小镇 |
[00:59] | hundreds of miles and thousands of years away. | 它远在天边 在几千年后 |
[01:04] | And around the town, there was a fence. | 在小镇周边 有道围墙 |
[01:10] | Beyond the fence, there were creatures. | 在围墙之外 有怪物 |
[01:14] | They were terrible things: | 他们很可怕 |
[01:16] | humankind gone wrong. | 是变异的人类 |
[01:19] | But inside the fence was a little boy. | 但围墙里面 有个小男孩 |
[01:24] | And what he didn’t yet know, | 他还不知道 |
[01:26] | because he was too young, | 因为他那时还太小 |
[01:29] | was just how special he was. | 他不知道他多么特别 |
[02:27] | What’s the status? | 情况如何 |
[02:30] | Holding. | 稍等 |
[02:46] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[02:48] | All quiet. | 没动静 |
[02:52] | Nothing but a deer here. | 就是只鹿 |
[02:55] | There’s a damn deer out here. | 这里有只鹿 |
[02:58] | Copy. | 收到 |
[03:06] | Did you hear the news, Dr. Yedlin? | 听说了吗 叶德林医生 |
[03:08] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[03:09] | People are saying that the Abbies have skedaddled for good. | 有人说畸变人已经彻底离开了 |
[03:13] | Wouldn’t that be something? | 那多棒啊 |
[03:14] | You really believe those things just ran away? | 你真相信那些东西都跑掉了吗 |
[03:16] | Well, I mean, you have to have hope. | 人总得有希望 |
[03:19] | Otherwise, people just lose their crap. | 否则 人会疯掉的 |
[03:24] | How would you like to have a celebratory drink | 想跟我去啤酒花园 |
[03:26] | with me at the Biergarten? | 喝一杯庆祝一下吗 |
[03:29] | I’m clocking out in five. | 我5点下班 |
[03:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:36] | I mean… what happens in Wayward Pines | 在怪松镇发生的事 |
[03:40] | stays in Wayward Pines. | 又不会传出去 |
[03:42] | I mean, it has to. | 不可能传出去 |
[03:43] | There’s no one left. | 又没有别人了 |
[03:45] | Anywhere. | 哪都没人了 |
[03:47] | Literally. | 一个人没有了 |
[03:50] | The Abbies aren’t gone. | 畸变人没消失 |
[03:52] | But they’ve retreated. | 但他们撤退了 |
[03:53] | Mario confirmed it: no fence attacks, | 马里奥确证了 他们不攻击围墙 |
[03:55] | nothing on the thermals for two days. | 两天没有热信号了 |
[03:56] | Two days. | 两天 |
[03:58] | We need to do more testing. | 我们得继续检测 |
[03:59] | The thermals? They cover a 35-mile radius, Kerry. | 热信号覆盖35英里半径范围 凯瑞 |
[04:03] | The flamethrowers worked. | 喷火器成功了 |
[04:04] | All this time, we’ve been trying to figure out how to kill them. | 我们一直在考虑如何杀他们 |
[04:06] | We never thought about what might actually scare them. | 却从没想过这么吓唬他们 |
[04:09] | We have options now. | 我们现在有办法了 |
[04:10] | This is exciting. | 这多让人激动 |
[04:12] | Don’t you want to know what’s out there? | 你不想出去看看吗 |
[04:14] | Now is the time to try. | 现在可以尝试了 |
[04:16] | You just put people out there. | 你把人赶到外面了 |
[04:19] | And if Ben Burke is dead… | 如果本·伯克死了 |
[04:25] | …then you’ve killed a member of the First Generation. | 那么你就杀了一个第一代 |
[04:38] | They’re saying in town those things are gone. | 他们说那些东西没了 |
[04:42] | You hear that? | 你听说了吗 |
[04:42] | People were talking at work. | 我工作时有人在议论 |
[04:44] | That they just… ran away? | 他们跑掉了吗 |
[04:46] | Maybe Jason has information we don’t. | 或许杰森有我们不知道的消息 |
[04:49] | Why is it that everyone puts so much faith in that kid? | 为什么所有人都那么相信那小子 |
[04:52] | Because he’s been groomed for this. | 因为他是被培养来做这个的 |
[04:55] | Like some prince? | 类似个王子吗 |
[04:56] | Sometimes you just have to stop asking questions. | 有时候你只能停止问问题 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[05:09] | None of this is easy. | 这一切很不容易 |
[05:30] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[05:33] | There’s something downstairs. | 楼下有东西 |
[05:34] | – Jason… – Stay here. | -杰森 -待在这里 |
[05:59] | Hello, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[06:08] | The little boy | 那个小男孩 |
[06:09] | was the firstborn son of Wayward Pines, | 是怪松镇的第一个孩子 |
[06:14] | raised by a kind and clever man | 养大他的是个和善聪明的男人 |
[06:19] | and his strong sister. | 和他坚强的姐姐 |
[06:22] | They loved him as they would their own son, | 他们对他视如己出 |
[06:25] | teaching him the important lessons | 教导他关于新世界的 |
[06:28] | of the new world. | 重要知识 |
[06:31] | You are so curious about them. | 你真好奇 |
[06:36] | See this fellow, here? | 看见这个人了吗 |
[06:37] | He was an accountant. | 他原来是个会计 |
[06:39] | But in Wayward Pines, | 但在怪松镇 |
[06:41] | we’re gonna give him a little shop | 我们要给他家小店 |
[06:44] | where he can make toys for children. | 让他给孩子们做玩具 |
[06:47] | Make his heart happy. | 那他会开心的 |
[06:51] | And this is Emely Martin. | 这是艾美莉·马丁 |
[06:53] | She was a wilderness guide, | 她原是个野外向导 |
[06:54] | and she knew all the plants and animals | 她熟知一切动物植物 |
[06:57] | and how to survive in the woods. | 知道如何在林子里生存 |
[06:59] | What animals are there now? | 现在还有什么动物 |
[07:01] | It’s a very different world now. | 世界现在很不一样了 |
[07:06] | So what will they do when they wake up? | 等他们醒来后做什么 |
[07:08] | Well, we’ll help them adapt. | 我们会帮他们适应新世界 |
[07:10] | Some of them will adapt. | 有些人能适应 |
[07:12] | It is not easy for everyone. | 对谁来说这都不容易 |
[07:16] | It’s not natural, what we do. | 我们现在所做的不符合自然规律 |
[07:18] | CJ CJ… | |
[07:19] | He should know. | 他应该知道的 |
[07:20] | If you really want to teach him, | 如果你真的想要教他 |
[07:22] | he should know everything. | 就不该瞒着他 |
[07:32] | You’ll know what to do. | 你会知道该怎么做的 |
[07:34] | Because this is your world. | 因为这是属于你的世界 |
[07:40] | And that’s why you have | 而且这就是为什么 |
[07:41] | the most important job of all. | 你肩负着最重要的工作 |
[07:53] | She just arrived. | 她刚刚到 |
[07:55] | I-I was coming to get you. | 我 我正要去找你 |
[07:56] | I convinced him it’d be all right | 是我说服了他 说让一个 |
[07:57] | to let in an old nurse | 在黑夜中独自而来的 |
[07:59] | on a dark night. | 老护士进门是很安全的 |
[08:03] | I-I can stay. | 我可以留在这 |
[08:04] | No. | 没事 |
[08:07] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用这样 |
[08:09] | Will it, Pam? | 是吧 帕姆 |
[08:11] | No. | 是的 |
[08:12] | We’ll be fine. | 我们没事的 |
[08:25] | You’re not getting enough sleep. | 你没有睡够 |
[08:27] | I can always tell. | 我总能知道 |
[08:30] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干吗 |
[08:32] | You and I had an agreement. | 我们不是说好了吗 |
[08:34] | You would stay in that house | 你待在那栋房子里 |
[08:35] | and I wouldn’t look for you. | 而我也不会去找你 |
[08:37] | We agreed to disagree. | 我们求同存异 |
[08:40] | It was an upsetting time. | 那是一段让人心灰意冷的时光 |
[08:42] | You killed Pilcher. | 你杀了皮尔彻 |
[08:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:48] | And do you understand why? | 但是你能理解是为什么吗 |
[08:51] | Why I would kill | 为什么我会亲手杀了 |
[08:52] | my own brother? | 自己的亲弟弟 |
[08:55] | Baby, I’ve been watching. | 宝贝 我一直在观察 |
[08:58] | Paying very close attention | 非常密切的关注着 |
[08:59] | to everything that David worked so hard to build. | 大卫如此努力想要建立的一切 |
[09:05] | And to the very difficult choices that you’ve had to make. | 还有你不得不做的艰难的决定 |
[09:10] | The recent rebellion… killings… | 最近的起义 杀戮 |
[09:14] | Ben. | 本 |
[09:17] | Have you forgotten? | 难道你忘记了吗 |
[09:19] | How we raised you? | 我们是怎么把你养大的 |
[09:20] | No. | 没有 |
[09:22] | No? | 没有 |
[09:30] | I’ve been reading Pilcher’s plans. | 我一直在看皮尔彻的那些计划 |
[09:34] | We plant more crops, | 我们种更多的庄稼 |
[09:35] | we gain security, we grow stronger. | 我们保卫自己安全 我们越来越强壮 |
[09:40] | As our numbers grow, | 当我们人数越来越多时 |
[09:41] | we can start new settlements out beyond the fence. | 我们可以在围栏外继续扩展领地 |
[09:43] | It’s what he always wanted. | 这是他一直梦寐以求的 |
[09:45] | I was with David when he was making those plans. | 当大卫制定这些计划的时候我一直都在 |
[09:48] | I know every step. | 我知道每一个步骤 |
[09:50] | I could walk them in the dark. | 如数家珍 |
[09:54] | Will you let me guide you through this? | 你愿意让我帮你理清这一切吗 |
[10:00] | How would it look? | 你觉得我现在 |
[10:02] | Me welcoming you back in now? | 欢迎你回来 像什么样子 |
[10:06] | Like the evolution of a great leader. | 像是一位伟大领袖的进化 |
[10:10] | Yeah, that’s my boy. | 对了 这才是我的乖孩子 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[10:33] | Well, this is festive. | 还像个节日似得 |
[10:36] | Who are they executing today? | 他们今天要处决谁 |
[10:40] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[10:41] | They say the one that killed Pilcher. | 他们说是那个杀了皮尔彻的人 |
[10:43] | Pam Pilcher. | 帕姆·皮尔彻 |
[10:45] | She was his sister. | 她是他的姐姐 |
[10:47] | She killed her brother? | 她杀了她的弟弟 |
[10:49] | She did it to save the town. | 她这么做是为了拯救整个镇 |
[10:51] | The town she helped to build. | 这个她出力建造的镇 |
[10:53] | They’ve always said she lives | 他们一直说她住在 |
[10:53] | in that creepy old house on the outskirts of town. | 郊区一栋古老又奇怪的房子里 |
[11:08] | A lot of you already know why we’re here today. | 大部分人应该都知道我们今天为何事而来 |
[11:11] | An old friend has rejoined us. | 一位老朋友又回到了这里 |
[11:13] | Some of you may know her as the mother of Wayward Pines. | 你们有些人也许知道她是怪松镇之母 |
[11:17] | And Pam Pilcher | 而帕姆·皮尔彻 |
[11:18] | was tested on Invasion Day. | 在入侵日那天经历了考验 |
[11:21] | She had mere seconds to make a decision. | 她几乎没有时间犹豫 |
[11:25] | And we all mourn the loss of our former leader, but | 失去了前任领袖我们都很悲痛 但是 |
[11:28] | we also continue to evolve. | 我们必须继续发展 |
[11:31] | And over time, we heal. | 而伤痛会被时间治愈 |
[11:34] | Now, the road ahead, | 现在 我们继续发展的路 |
[11:36] | it relies on our expansion. | 依赖于我们的扩张 |
[11:39] | Our expansion beyond the fence | 依赖于怪松镇在围栏 |
[11:42] | of Wayward Pines. | 外面的扩张 |
[11:44] | But our survival, | 但是我们的生存 |
[11:45] | it depends | 它依赖于 |
[11:46] | on our united front. | 我们一致对外 |
[11:50] | So I personally feel blessed to have Pam | 所以我个人感到有帕姆站在我这边 |
[11:53] | back by my side | 是非常的荣幸的 |
[11:54] | to take these bold steps into the future. | 我们一起向未来大胆的前进 |
[11:59] | I go forth with forgiveness. | 我选择原谅 |
[12:02] | And so should we all. | 而我们都应该这样 |
[12:36] | Oh, Miss Pilcher. Oh, good to see you. | 皮尔彻小姐 很高兴见到你 |
[12:44] | It’s nice to have you back, Pam. | 你能回来实在是太好了 帕姆 |
[12:45] | Oh, we’ll have a drink some night, Arlene. | 哪天晚上一起喝一杯啊 阿琳 |
[12:47] | Oh, yeah, I mean, I can’t commit. | 我说不准 |
[12:49] | I have to check my calendar. | 我得查查日程安排 |
[12:51] | Whenever you’re free. | 你什么时候有空都行 |
[12:52] | Okay. I mean, it’s tough at this juncture. | 好的 恐怕这段时间去不了 |
[12:55] | For me anyway. | 对我来说 |
[13:24] | Oh, Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[13:27] | You’re looking well. | 你看上去不错 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 抱歉 我们见过面吗 |
[13:30] | Yes. | 见过 |
[13:31] | Long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[13:34] | You’re working here now? | 你现在在这工作 |
[13:36] | It is a teaching hospital. | 这是一所教学医院 |
[13:38] | Would you like me to teach you something? | 你想让我教教你吗 |
[13:41] | What would that be? | 教什么 |
[13:43] | Well, maybe something about | 比如 在怪松镇 |
[13:44] | how we practice medicine here in Wayward Pines. | 应该如何进行医疗服务 |
[13:48] | You were forced to stay away. | 你之前被迫离开了 |
[13:52] | It’s a difficult time for everyone. | 那段时间对大家都不容易 |
[13:55] | You didn’t know David. You wouldn’t understand. | 你不认识大卫 你不会理解的 |
[13:57] | You weren’t here. | 你当时不在场 |
[13:58] | Well, you weren’t awake yet. | 你那时还没醒呢 |
[14:02] | I hear you’re, uh, back together with your wife. | 我听说你和你妻子和好了 |
[14:06] | Must be complicated for you, hmm? | 肯定百感交集吧 |
[14:12] | Must make things interesting in bed, though, huh? | 床上感觉肯定更棒了吧 |
[14:15] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[14:16] | Well, is it like the first time? | 感觉像第一次吗 |
[14:19] | After 2,000 years, I wonder? | 在两千年之后 |
[14:26] | You haven’t re-consummated yet. | 你们还没圆房呢 |
[14:28] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:29] | You’re gonna be pretty pointless around here | 在这里 你会过得毫无意义的 |
[14:31] | if you don’t… | 如果你不… |
[14:32] | …get to it, you know? | 直奔主题的话 |
[14:34] | So then, what is your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[14:37] | Because I know that I was not brought | 我知道我从夏威夷被带到这 |
[14:38] | from Hawaii to strictly service my wife. | 不是为了来伺候我妻子的 |
[14:41] | Ah, Hawaii. | 夏威夷 |
[14:45] | That bartender made such a mean mai tai. | 那个酒保真是调得一手好酒 |
[14:48] | And that’s a skill. | 那可是门手艺 |
[14:50] | Sheriff Pope and I could barely get up the next morning. | 波普治安官和我第二天差点起不来床 |
[14:53] | Do you really think Hawaii was all about you? | 你真以为夏威夷的事只是因为你吗 |
[14:59] | Look, I’ve got a lot | 听着 我还有 |
[15:00] | of tidying up to do here, so maybe we can | 好多东西要收拾 我们或许以后 |
[15:02] | chitter-chat later on, hmm? | 有时间再聊 好吗 |
[15:04] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:06] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[15:08] | Have a report on my desk. | 把报告交到我桌上 |
[15:10] | Oh, aye, aye, Captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[15:39] | And so the boy grew. | 那个男孩长大了 |
[15:41] | Exploring and studying, | 四处探险 学习 |
[15:44] | learning all he could. | 竭尽所能 |
[15:47] | But as he grew, | 但随着他长大 |
[15:49] | his world started to feel smaller. | 他感觉世界变小了 |
[15:53] | The sky was closer. | 天空更近了 |
[15:56] | The trees seemed to shrink. | 树木好像收缩了 |
[16:00] | The fence felt confining. | 围栏有了拘束感 |
[16:05] | He wanted to walk tall. | 他想长途跋涉 |
[16:07] | He wanted to feel distance. | 他想感受距离 |
[16:11] | He wanted to explore new lands. | 他想探索新的地方 |
[16:20] | Well, look at that hard work you’re doing. | 看看你在这忙活什么呢 |
[16:23] | But the party’s back this way, buddy. | 但派对在那边呢 伙计 |
[16:27] | They’re not my friends. | 他们不是我的朋友 |
[16:29] | You made them come here. | 你让他们来的 |
[16:32] | Well, of course, they wanted to come. | 他们当然想来了 |
[16:33] | Who wouldn’t want to celebrate the day you were woken? | 谁不想来庆祝你被唤醒的那天呢 |
[16:38] | They don’t like me. | 他们不喜欢我 |
[16:40] | Of course, they like you. | 他们当然喜欢你 |
[16:41] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[16:45] | Jason, you get back to that party right now! | 杰森 快点给我回派对上去 |
[16:47] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[16:49] | Everybody’s waiting for you. | 大家都等着你呢 |
[16:52] | That’s just what I was saying. | 我也是这么说的 |
[16:53] | You need some convincing, buddy– how’s this? | 你需要有人说服你 听听这个 |
[16:56] | Sheriff Pope is bringing a new ice cream flavor | 波普治安官为你特意引进了一种 |
[17:00] | just for you. | 新口味冰淇淋 |
[17:01] | Sounds so yummy, hmm? | 很美味吧 |
[17:05] | Pam, why don’t you go back, | 帕姆 要不你先回去 |
[17:07] | and, uh, get started and we’ll be there in just a minute. | 你们先开始 我们一会就过去 |
[17:10] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:15] | You’re feeling sorry for yourself on your birthday, huh? | 你在生日当天为自己难过 |
[17:18] | Yeah, I know how that is. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[17:19] | I’ve had a few of those myself. | 我也经历过几次 |
[17:24] | And I bet she won’t take a sad face as an answer, | 她肯定不会接受你一直哭丧着脸的 |
[17:26] | – now will she? – No way. | -对不对 -对啊 |
[17:29] | Well, you know what, Jason? | 知道吗 杰森 |
[17:30] | Any time you want, you can come to me. | 任何时候 你都可以来找我 |
[17:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:33] | And you, you tell me what you’re thinking, | 你来告诉我你的想法 |
[17:36] | what you’re feeling. | 你的感受 |
[17:38] | That’s my gift to you. | 这就是我给你的礼物 |
[17:40] | And there’s no expiration date. | 这份礼物永不过期 |
[17:43] | I don’t want anyone to treat me special. | 我不想让任何人特殊对待我 |
[17:45] | Well, that’s not special. | 这不是特殊对待 |
[17:46] | That’s your right as a son of Wayward Pines. | 这是你作为怪松镇之子享有的权利 |
[17:50] | All of the First Generation are of Wayward Pines. | 所有第一代都是怪松镇之子 |
[17:53] | Well, but you are the first, aren’t you? | 但你是第一个 不是吗 |
[17:56] | – And you’re theirs. – Wait. | -而且你是他们的孩子 -等等 |
[17:58] | They’re my real parents, right? | 他们是我的亲生父母吧 |
[18:01] | Pam and David? | 帕姆和大卫 |
[18:02] | Um… sort of, yes. | 算是吧 |
[18:06] | And, boy, do they have some exciting plans for your future. | 而且他们已经为你规划好了远大前程 |
[18:11] | Now, don’t you worry about those kids. | 不要担心那些孩子们 |
[18:14] | They are your friends. | 他们是你的朋友 |
[18:16] | And they know that one day very soon they will | 他们也清楚 不久的将来他们就会 |
[18:18] | be standing in line | 结成队伍 |
[18:20] | behind you. | 跟随你 |
[18:25] | There are exploratory steps being taken | 我们正在探索着 |
[18:28] | for our lives outside Wayward Pines. | 到怪松镇外去生活 |
[18:31] | Isn’t that amazing? | 是不是很美妙 |
[18:34] | But in order for us to be | 但如果我们想成为 |
[18:36] | the strongest community that we can be, | 尽可能强大的社区 |
[18:39] | the most important steps will be taken | 其中最为关键的一步现在要 |
[18:42] | right here by all of you. | 由你们来实现 |
[18:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:48] | Let’s put the “Pro” | 现在到了 |
[18:50] | back in “Procreation.” | 生儿育女的时候了 |
[18:53] | Evan, dear? | 埃文 亲爱的 |
[18:56] | We will start | 我们就从 |
[18:58] | with “K.” | 从”K”开始 |
[19:06] | Lovely. | 真漂亮 |
[19:10] | Yes, dear? | 有问题吗 |
[19:11] | I thought we weren’t officially paired | 我以为我们在毕业之前 |
[19:13] | until graduation. | 不会正式结对 |
[19:14] | Officially, yes, | 正式的话 是没有 |
[19:15] | but, well, some of your friends | 但是你的一些朋友们 |
[19:17] | haven’t waited that long, have they? | 已经迫不及待了 对吧 |
[19:18] | Right? Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | 对不对 |
[19:20] | Raise your hands if you’re already on your way. | 已经开始造人的 举手 |
[19:23] | Raise your hand. | 举起手来 |
[19:25] | Before we begin though, | 在我们开始之前 |
[19:26] | I’d like Dana McKinnie, | 我想请达娜·麦金尼 |
[19:28] | Julie Jackson, | 朱莉·杰克逊 |
[19:30] | Riley Ford and Lucy Armstrong | 赖利·福特和露西·阿姆斯特朗 |
[19:33] | to gather their things, | 拿好你们的东西 |
[19:36] | and follow me into the hallway. | 跟我到走廊来 |
[19:41] | Now, if you four girls | 现在 请你们四个姑娘 |
[19:43] | will go down to the library, | 到图书馆去 |
[19:45] | Mrs. Randolph has some | 兰道夫夫人为你们准备了一些 |
[19:47] | special reading materials for you. | 特别的阅读材料 |
[19:49] | Are we in trouble or something? | 我们是闯什么祸了吗 |
[19:51] | Oh, no, honey. | 没有 亲爱的 |
[19:53] | You girls just haven’t experienced your blooming yet. | 你们只是还没有长大 |
[19:56] | When you do, | 等你们有经验了 |
[19:57] | you’ll be able to fully participate. | 你们就可以完全参与进来了 |
[19:59] | Until then, you study up, okay? | 在那之前 好好学习 好吗 |
[20:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:13] | Very impressive. | 真厉害 |
[20:15] | Pilcher would be proud. | 皮尔彻会感到骄傲的 |
[20:19] | I’m not so sure about clearance procedures. | 我不确定您是否有权进入 |
[20:23] | Given your situation, um, I don’t… | 考虑到您的状况 我 |
[20:25] | You heard Jason. | 杰森说过了 |
[20:26] | He wants me to be welcomed back. | 他想让我被接纳 |
[20:29] | You wouldn’t want to disobey orders, would you? | 你不会想违抗他的命令的 是吧 |
[20:31] | No. | 是的 |
[20:31] | It’ll be all right. Yeah. | 那就好 |
[22:16] | Pam? | 帕姆 |
[22:25] | Here you are. | 你在这啊 |
[22:27] | I wasn’t aware that we had an appointment. | 我不记得我们有约啊 |
[22:29] | We don’t. | 我们没有 |
[22:32] | Are you sure you’re allowed up here? | 你确定你有权进来吗 |
[22:36] | Don’t be silly. | 别想太多 |
[22:37] | I… | 我 |
[22:39] | I am completely impressed with what you’ve done up here. | 你在这里所做的真的很厉害 |
[22:42] | Even in spite of your… | 即使你 |
[22:44] | difficulty. | 多有不便 |
[22:48] | It-it’s miraculous you survived. | 你活下来真是个奇迹 |
[22:52] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Now I spend my time | 现在我在花时间 |
[22:55] | studying their habits. | 来研究它们的习性 |
[22:59] | Looking for weak spots in their genetic code. | 在它们的基因编码中寻找弱点 |
[23:02] | It’s all very time consuming. | 这些都很费时 |
[23:03] | It’s very dangerous. | 也很危险 |
[23:04] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[23:06] | Difficult… | 对一个催眠师来说 |
[23:08] | for a hypnotherapist. | 非常困难 |
[23:14] | Jason seems to trust you. | 杰森似乎很信任你 |
[23:15] | And you. | 也信任你 |
[23:17] | Slim pickings all around. | 他身边可信的人屈指可数 |
[23:20] | It’s very difficult to be a leader | 在危机中当个领袖 |
[23:22] | in a time of crisis. | 是很难的 |
[23:23] | It’s grueling. | 令人精疲力尽 |
[23:25] | Megan, I know what my brother meant to you, | 梅根 我知道我弟弟对你意义重大 |
[23:29] | and I am so sorry | 我为一些不得不做的事 |
[23:30] | for what I had to do. | 感到非常抱歉 |
[23:32] | I beg you to understand. | 我恳请你理解 |
[23:35] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的做法 |
[23:39] | But I won’t pretend to welcome you home | 但我不会假装把你当做英雄一样 |
[23:42] | like you’re some sort of hero. | 欢迎你回来 |
[23:45] | You think I want to be congratulated for what I did? | 你以为我想因为我所做的而得到喝彩吗 |
[23:48] | Maybe you want forgiveness? | 也许你想求得原谅 |
[23:51] | Well, you won’t get that from me. | 休想从我这里得到 |
[23:54] | No. | 是啊 |
[23:55] | I guess you best be on your way. | 我想你最好还是走吧 |
[24:02] | You take care, Megan. | 你保重吧 梅根 |
[24:34] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[24:41] | Let me clean you up a little, Theo. | 让我帮你理理头发 西奥 |
[24:47] | Pam Pilcher. | 帕姆·皮尔彻 |
[24:50] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[24:52] | She said she was in Hawaii | 她说当他们抓了我们的时候 |
[24:53] | when they took us. | 她在夏威夷 |
[24:55] | Some of them came here on their own, you know. | 你要知道 他们有些人是自己来到这里的 |
[24:59] | People who believed. | 那些相信了的人们 |
[25:01] | And what about the ones who didn’t? | 那么那些不信的人呢 |
[25:07] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指在哪里 |
[25:09] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | Your wedding ring. | 你的结婚戒指 |
[25:14] | They never gave it to me. | 他们从来没给我 |
[25:22] | She also said that… | 她还说 |
[25:25] | Hawaii wasn’t just about me. | 去夏威夷不只是为了我 |
[25:31] | The past is full of holes for me, too, Theo. | 我的过去也是千疮百孔 西奥 |
[25:48] | Oh, she’s back! | 她回来了 |
[25:50] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[25:59] | that’s that then. | 就那样了吧 |
[27:20] | I wasn’t expecting you out here. | 没想到在这里碰到你 |
[27:23] | Yeah, yeah, um… | 对 是啊 |
[27:25] | the hospital. | 是医院的事 |
[27:26] | We are perilously short on staff. | 我们严重缺人手 |
[27:29] | Oh, certainly we can discuss this tomorrow at the hospital. | 我们当然可以明天在医院谈这个问题 |
[27:33] | Well, it’s been quite a walk. | 我走了很远的路 |
[27:39] | Hardly requires a house call, Doctor. | 也没必要为这个家访吧 医生 |
[27:46] | What was it like | 你当时什么感觉 |
[27:47] | to have to… | 当你不得不 |
[27:49] | beg forgiveness from a child? | 向一个孩子请求原谅 |
[27:52] | ‘Cause that’s how you got back, right? | 你是因此回来的吧 |
[27:54] | But whatever rule you broke, it was a rule you made. | 但无论你违反了什么规则 那都是你定的 |
[27:57] | I helped lay the groundwork. | 我帮忙奠定了基础 |
[27:59] | So you had your reasons for what you did that day. | 所以你就有理由做出那天的行为了 |
[28:01] | Invasion Day, right? | “入侵日” 对吧 |
[28:02] | That’s what you called it. | 你当时是这么称呼的 |
[28:04] | It wasn’t an invasion. | 那并不是一场入侵 |
[28:06] | David let them in and his decision was… | 大卫放他们进来的 他的决定… |
[28:10] | less than wise. | 不那么明智 |
[28:12] | As was mine. | 我的也如此 |
[28:12] | To shoot him in the chest? | 对他胸口开一枪吗 |
[28:14] | Your brother? | 你弟弟 |
[28:16] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[28:17] | He’d given up. | 他放弃了 |
[28:19] | His mind had snapped, it… | 他的精神崩溃了 |
[28:22] | I-is there something else, Doctor? | 还有别的事情吗 医生 |
[28:26] | Yes, uh, Hawaii. | 是的 关于夏威夷 |
[28:28] | You said that… | 你说 |
[28:32] | I wasn’t the reason you were there. | 我不是你去那里的原因 |
[28:34] | Did I say that? | 我有说过吗 |
[28:38] | That must’ve been one hell of a selection process. | 那一定是个艰难的筛选过程吧 |
[28:42] | I mean, all that time you put in choosing people, and… | 你花了那么多时间选人 然后 |
[28:47] | then you just… | 你就 |
[28:49] | took us. | 选了我们 |
[28:50] | And here you are, alive. | 而你现在在这里 活得好好的 |
[28:53] | Well, there were guidelines that you followed, right? | 当时你有遵守的准则 对吧 |
[28:55] | There must’ve been. | 你一定有 |
[28:56] | I mean, who you needed here, | 我是说 你这里需要的什么人 |
[28:57] | and for reasons why. | 还有需要他们的理由 |
[28:59] | Hundreds of doctors in Boston, | 波士顿有几百个医生 |
[29:00] | yet… | 但是 |
[29:02] | you chose me. | 你选了我 |
[29:04] | Everyone was chosen for a reason. | 每个人都有被选中的理由 |
[29:06] | A random doctor? | 随便一个医生 |
[29:10] | And an architect? | 和一个建筑师 |
[29:13] | Thank you so much for stopping by, Doctor. | 非常感谢你来拜访 医生 |
[30:11] | Did you find something? | 你有什么发现 |
[30:12] | What’s Variola major? | 重型天花是什么 |
[30:17] | Why, is it missing? | 怎么了 不见了吗 |
[30:19] | Maybe one’s missing, I… | 可能有一瓶不见了 我… |
[30:21] | Count them again. | 再数一遍 |
[30:22] | I’m calling Dr. Yedlin. | 我给叶德林医生打电话 |
[30:24] | Now, as you know, Pilcher’s plans | 如你所知 皮尔彻的计划 |
[30:25] | are very specific. | 非常具体 |
[30:27] | He-he made notes about | 他记录了关于 |
[30:29] | reclaiming the valley, | 收复山谷 |
[30:30] | going north for more portable water, | 北上寻找更易运输的水 |
[30:32] | building a bigger perimeter, | 以及扩大边界 |
[30:34] | but his original intent is important to me. | 但他的初衷对我很重要 |
[30:37] | We’re lucky to have Pam who can fill us in | 我们很幸运有帕姆给我们 |
[30:39] | on some of the details. | 补上一些细节 |
[30:39] | She’ll be here soon. | 她马上就来了 |
[30:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:44] | ‘Cause I want her to be. | 因为我想让她来 |
[30:46] | And I want the first group to go out next week. | 还有我下周要派第一组人出去 |
[30:48] | That’s ambitious. | 这很有野心啊 |
[30:54] | Pam. | 帕姆 |
[30:55] | Please sit down. | 请坐下 |
[30:57] | CJ, as far as the crops go, how do the plans look to you? | CJ 从庄稼上看 你觉得计划怎么样 |
[31:04] | It took time to find the fertile ground the first time. | 第一次找到适耕土地时花了不少时间 |
[31:08] | We’ll cut a wider path, | 我们这次扩宽路子 |
[31:09] | see if we can try more variety this time. | 看看这次能不能尝试更多的种类 |
[31:11] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[31:13] | Uh, Mario, is there anybody on your team that… | 马里奥 你那边有没有人… |
[31:16] | Dr. Yedlin, this is a closed meeting. | 叶德琳医生 这是个非公开会议 |
[31:17] | I want everyone to get up very slowly | 我希望各位慢慢起来 |
[31:19] | and leave this room. | 然后离开这个房间 |
[31:20] | Don’t touch each other, don’t touch anything. | 不要碰任何人 任何东西 |
[31:25] | You? | 你 |
[31:27] | You stay exactly where you are. | 你就呆在那里不要动 |
[31:33] | – And what is this about? – She got hold of smallpox. | -这是怎么回事 -她拿到了天花 |
[31:37] | She took it from the lab. | 她从实验室拿的 |
[31:40] | You’re so protective of this town, | 你这么保护这个镇 |
[31:42] | that you don’t want anything to happen to it? | 你不想它发生任何事 |
[31:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:44] | We’re gonna run some tests. | 我们要做些测试 |
[31:46] | I’ll decide about tests. | 我来决定要不要做测试 |
[31:47] | Just one, smallpox. | 就一个测试 天花 |
[31:49] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:51] | We’ll sedate you, and then quarantine you. | 我们会给你打镇静剂然后让你隔离 |
[31:53] | That won’t be necessary. | 这没有必要 |
[31:54] | If she injected herself, | 如果她给自己注射过了 |
[31:55] | she can infect everyone. | 她能够感染任何人 |
[31:57] | She wants to kill all of us. | 她想杀了我们所有人 |
[32:08] | Wayward Pines was supposed to be the salvation of the human race. | 怪松镇应该成为人类的救赎 |
[32:12] | It is. | 它是 |
[32:13] | No, no. It’s over. | 不 它已经完了 |
[32:16] | You’re sabotaging us. | 你在破坏我们 |
[32:18] | Because this is how this story ends. | 因为这就是故事的结局 |
[32:22] | Known it ever since I lost my brother. | 自从我失去了我的弟弟 |
[32:24] | You killed your brother. | 是你杀了他 |
[32:26] | He killed Ben Burke, and how many others? | 他杀了本·伯克 还有其他多少人 |
[32:30] | We’re turning against each other. | 我们在互相作对 |
[32:32] | All we seem to know is hatred. | 我们只知道憎恨 |
[32:35] | CJ, you know this better than anyone. | CJ 你比任何人都明白 |
[32:39] | What you’ve seen, | 你看到的 |
[32:41] | what we did. | 我们做了的 |
[32:45] | What happened to the dream? | 我们的梦想去哪了 |
[32:50] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[32:51] | I am trying to give you a gift. | 我想给你一个礼物 |
[32:55] | I raised you to be a leader, | 我把你培养成一个领头人 |
[32:58] | and I am begging you to lead your people to a peaceful end. | 我求你带领你的人走向一个和平的结局 |
[33:06] | I let you in. | 我让你加入 |
[33:08] | And now you have to deal with me. | 现在你要来对付我了 |
[33:12] | Take her. | 带走她 |
[33:34] | The Abby threat is contained. | 畸变人的威胁已经控制住了 |
[33:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:38] | – We won. – Won? | -我们赢了 -赢了 |
[33:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:42] | The traitors, they’re gone. | 那些叛徒已经不在了 |
[33:45] | Kate’s toy bomber and their minions, | 凯特的玩具炸弹和他们的走狗 |
[33:46] | I took care of them. | 我把他们都除掉了 |
[33:48] | Where’s Pilcher? | 皮尔彻在哪儿 |
[33:49] | I wanted to tell you both. | 我想要告诉你们俩的 |
[33:53] | Jason, he… | 杰森 他 |
[33:54] | No. | 不 |
[33:57] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[34:01] | This is everything you prepared me for. | 你让我做的准备就是为了这一切 |
[34:02] | No. | 不 |
[34:04] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[34:05] | Their lives are in my hands. | 他们的命掌握在我手上 |
[34:08] | They took that for granted. | 他们认为是理所当然的 |
[34:09] | I had to kill them. | 我必须杀了他们 |
[34:12] | – All of them. – No. | -所有人 -不 |
[34:13] | In front of each other on their knees. | 互相面对跪在地上 |
[34:15] | What I have done here, | 我在这里所做的 |
[34:17] | what we have done here, | 我们在这里所做的 |
[34:18] | will be historic. | 会名垂青史 |
[34:20] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, | 不不不不 |
[34:23] | that’s not what we want from you. | 这不是我们想要你做的 |
[34:26] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[34:27] | How can this be a community | 这怎么称得上是一个社区 |
[34:28] | without them standing in line behind me? | 如果他们没有在我身后统一战线 |
[34:32] | Ow! How dare you! | 你怎么敢 |
[34:34] | It’s tragic to lose any one | 我们这么少的人 |
[34:37] | of our small number. | 少了任何一个人都是一场悲剧 |
[34:39] | And you want to celebrate this? | 你想要庆祝这件事 |
[34:43] | Become a legend? | 你还想成为传奇 |
[34:44] | No. | 不 |
[34:46] | No, that is not the boy we raised. | 不 那不是我们养大的男孩 |
[34:52] | There is no humanity in murder. | 谋杀是没有人性的 |
[35:06] | Did you always know? | 你一直都是知道的吗 |
[35:09] | What, baby? | 什么 宝贝 |
[35:11] | His plan. | 他的计划 |
[35:12] | That it would fail, that it would come to this. | 会失败 会最终变成这样 |
[35:14] | I never wanted to believe that. | 我从来都不想去相信会是这样 |
[35:17] | That’s why you’re here. | 这就是为什么你在这 |
[35:19] | You could still make the right decision. | 你仍然可以做出正确的决定 |
[35:22] | What? | 什么 |
[35:24] | Just let all these people die? | 就让所有这些人死去吗 |
[35:27] | You realize how insane you sound? | 你知道你听起来有多疯狂吗 |
[35:29] | Killing us all with smallpox. | 用天花来杀了我们所有人 |
[35:32] | You think I’d let you do that? | 你认为我会让你这么做吗 |
[35:34] | I’m a son of Wayward Pines. | 我是怪松镇之子 |
[35:36] | You’re not only a son of Wayward Pines. | 你不仅仅是怪松镇之子 |
[35:39] | What else would I be? | 那我还能是什么 |
[35:41] | You’re mine. | 你还是我的 |
[35:43] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[35:47] | And I raised you to be as tenacious as I am. | 我尽我所能顽强地把你养大 |
[35:52] | All that matters to me now is we fix our mistake. | 现在对我来说最重要的就是纠正我们的错误 |
[35:58] | I won’t stop. | 我不会罢休的 |
[35:59] | I will find a way. | 我会找到办法 |
[36:04] | So, baby… | 宝贝 |
[36:06] | ….you can let me die of smallpox, | 你可以让我死于天花 |
[36:10] | or you can kill me. | 或者杀了我 |
[36:27] | She didn’t infect anyone. | 她没有感染任何人 |
[36:29] | She’s still within the incubation period. | 她的病毒还处于潜伏期 |
[36:35] | You saved the town, Dr. Yedlin. | 你拯救了小镇 叶德林医生 |
[36:39] | You’re a hero. | 你是一个英雄 |
[36:42] | Maybe they’ll appreciate you for it. | 也许他们会感激你 |
[36:47] | We can administer the antidote now. | 我们现在可以给她注射解药了 |
[36:51] | That’s not your decision to make. | 这由不得你来决定 |
[37:08] | You remember the story I used to tell you? | 你还记得我经常和你说的那个故事吗 |
[37:11] | The story of Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇的故事 |
[37:13] | Your story. | 你的故事 |
[37:15] | You never told me the ending. | 你从没跟我说过结局 |
[37:17] | Did you have one? | 你知道结局吗 |
[37:20] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[37:22] | Fairy tales aren’t real. | 童话故事都不是真的 |
[37:23] | It was just my fantasy of what this place should be. | 这只是我幻想中这个地方应有的样子 |
[37:30] | I never told you the reality of the horror. | 我从没告诉过你恐惧的真相 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:40] | The boy was grown. | 男孩长大了 |
[37:44] | And he looked at his town… | 他看着自己的小镇 |
[37:47] | and he knew it was his to do with as he pleased. | 他知道他可以为所欲为了 |
[37:53] | Then he wanted more, | 然后他想要更多 |
[37:56] | but the “More” Belonged to the creatures. | 但是”更多”是由那些怪物掌控的 |
[38:00] | When he realized this, | 当他意识到这些 |
[38:02] | he felt all alone. | 他感觉好孤独 |
[38:05] | And became very, very sad. | 变得非常非常忧伤 |
[38:09] | And in his sorrow, | 在痛苦中 |
[38:12] | he remembered just how special he was. | 他记起了自己有多么特别 |
[38:16] | So he closed his eyes, | 然后他闭上了眼睛 |
[38:20] | and he wished… | 他祈祷… |
[38:23] | for grace. | 祈求恩典 |
[39:14] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[39:17] | We should talk about who’s going out in the first group. | 我们应该来谈谈第一组安排谁出去 |
[39:22] | I don’t want to lose the most valuable people here, | 我不希望再损失珍贵的人手了 |
[39:25] | but we need experts in the field. | 但是我们需要派专家去进行考察 |
[39:27] | CJ, he’ll insist on going. | CJ会坚持要去 |
[39:30] | An engineer would be good. | 有工程师在是好事 |
[39:32] | And additional military. | 再加上军队 |
[39:33] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[39:37] | Do you want to talk about what happened? | 你想谈谈发生的事吗 |
[40:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[40:10] | No. | 有事 |
[40:16] | I keep looking for my watch. | 我一直在找我的表 |
[40:20] | As if time means anything here. | 好像时间还有什么意义似的 |
[40:27] | I never got a gift from my father | 我这辈子来 我父亲都没有 |
[40:30] | in my life. | 给过我礼物 |
[40:32] | No presents for Christmas, birthdays, nothing. | 圣诞节 生日什么的都没有 |
[40:35] | Then when my mom died, | 我母亲死后 |
[40:39] | after the service, | 葬礼结束 |
[40:41] | went to shake his hand, | 我去握他的手 |
[40:44] | and he took off his watch, | 他拿下了自己的手表 |
[40:47] | his retirement watch for 40 years on the dock. | 他在码头工作四十年退休所奖励的手表 |
[40:52] | “O’Clancy’s, 5:30.” | “奥克兰西酒吧 5点30分” |
[40:58] | I’d never had a beer with my dad in my life. | 我以前从来没和我爸爸好好喝过一杯 |
[41:02] | So I… | 所以我… |
[41:03] | show up and there he is. | 就去了 他已经到了 |
[41:06] | Two beers there. | 还有两瓶啤酒 |
[41:10] | So, every Thursday, | 所以 每个周四 |
[41:11] | 5:30. | 5点30分 |
[41:14] | That was our standing date. | 我们固定会见上一面 |
[41:18] | So I’d been wondering | 所以我一直在想 |
[41:20] | what happened that first Thursday | 第一个周四时 |
[41:23] | 5:31, | 5点31分 |
[41:27] | when he used the cell phone that I gave him, | 当他用我送他的那部手机 |
[41:29] | which he hated so much, to call me, | 他特讨厌的那部手机联系我 |
[41:31] | and of course there was no answer because… | 当然不会有回应了 因为 |
[41:36] | …I was gone. | 我已经不在了 |
[41:39] | And when was it that he called the police, | 他什么时候会去联系警察 |
[41:41] | or how long he waited? | 或者他等了多久 |
[41:44] | Did he go back that next Thursday? | 下一个周四他又去了吗 |
[41:52] | I know you can’t think about that | 我知道你不能想这些 |
[41:53] | because if it consumes you, | 因为如果你被这些想法吞噬 |
[41:55] | you would not be able to go on with your day, | 就没法继续生活下去 |
[41:58] | but you need to know that… | 但是你需要知道 |
[42:03] | …I’ll never forget that. | 我永远都不会忘记 |