时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is the year 4032. | 现在是4032年 |
[00:05] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:07] | has created evolutionary aberrations… | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:10] | known as “Abbies,” | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:13] | …that rule the earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:16] | One man saw the catastrophe coming. | 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:19] | He created an ark for mankind | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:22] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:24] | to sleep for 2,000 years, | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:26] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:30] | Surrounded by mountains, | 地球上仅存的人类 |
[00:31] | and protected by an electric fence, | 居住在怪松镇中 |
[00:33] | the last of humanity left alive on Earth | 那里四面环山 还建有 |
[00:37] | do their best to survive | 带电的围栏 |
[00:38] | in a town called Wayward Pines | 他们努力生存下来 |
[00:46] | Pilcher sent a dozen nomads | 皮尔彻曾派出十二个流浪者 |
[00:47] | in a dozen directions out beyond the fence. | 去围墙外 往十二个方向探查 |
[00:49] | And Adam’s the only one who’s ever returned. | 而亚当是目前唯一一个回来的 |
[00:53] | They’re gone. | 他们消失了 |
[00:54] | This is a rare opportunity. | 这是个罕见的机会 |
[00:56] | With the Abbies retreated, we can work without fear. | 畸变人撤退了 我们可以毫无顾虑地干活儿 |
[01:00] | I want to come with you. | 我要和你一起去 |
[01:01] | Let me find my son. | 让我找找我的儿子吧 |
[01:09] | But every time one thing here | 但每当这里有一件 |
[01:11] | seems almost rational, | 看起来还算合理的事 |
[01:13] | two things pop up that make | 它背后一定有更多 |
[01:14] | absolutely no sense at all. | 更荒谬的事 |
[01:16] | Every member of our community has a duty | 我们社区的每位成员都有责任 |
[01:19] | to ensure the future of the human race. | 确保人类的未来 |
[01:22] | Lucy has a choice. | 露西有选择的权利 |
[01:23] | Actually, Rebecca, she really doesn’t. | 说实话 丽贝卡 她没有 |
[01:25] | I don’t want to be a mom. | 我不想做妈妈 |
[01:27] | Frank, help me with your sister. | 弗兰克 帮我劝劝你妹妹 |
[01:30] | You told her. | 是你告诉她的 |
[01:31] | The Abbies are gone, Doctor. | 畸变人消失了 医生 |
[01:33] | But we have a chance to secure our future | 不过我们有机会确保未来 |
[01:35] | and start forging a new path. | 并开始铺建一条新的道路 |
[01:37] | You’re underestimating them. | 你低估他们了 |
[02:09] | Please don’t go to work today. | 今天别去上班了 |
[02:11] | Sorry. I have to. | 对不起 我必须去 |
[02:36] | We should go someplace. | 我们该出去玩玩 |
[02:38] | Galapagos. | 加拉帕戈斯群岛 |
[02:39] | Machu Picchu. | 马丘比丘 |
[02:43] | I can’t tell if you’re actually being serious. | 我都分不清你是不是在开玩笑 |
[02:46] | Oh, I am. Those are real places. | 不是开玩笑 那些地方都是存在的 |
[02:49] | Those places are very far away. | 那些地方都离这儿很远 |
[03:05] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[03:07] | How about a beach? | 海滩呢 |
[03:10] | Hawaii. | 夏威夷 |
[03:11] | Honey, we’re going to Hawaii. | 亲爱的 我们去夏威夷吧 |
[03:20] | Can you pull the projected estimates | 你能把彼得森项目的 |
[03:21] | for the Peterson Project? | 工程预算调出来吗 |
[03:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:24] | I was told to give all the materials to Alex. | 上面叫我把材料都给亚历克斯的 |
[03:25] | What? To Alex? | 什么 给亚历克斯 |
[03:27] | No, he hasn’t been brought up to speed. | 不对 他并不清楚情况啊 |
[03:29] | I think they’re going with his proposal. | 他们好像要批他的提议 |
[03:31] | So they’re stealing my project away from me? | 他们要偷走我的项目吗 |
[03:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:37] | Push everything. I want the entire team | 推掉一切 把整支队伍 |
[03:39] | on a conference call right away, okay? | 叫来开会 |
[03:41] | There’s a man in your office. | 你办公室里有个人 |
[03:43] | He wouldn’t wait at reception. | 他不肯在接待处等 |
[03:55] | Rebecca Yedlin? | 丽贝卡·叶德林 |
[03:57] | David Pilcher. | 我是大卫·皮尔彻 |
[03:59] | Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[04:01] | is that Piers Park? | 那是皮尔斯公园吗 |
[04:03] | My father used to take me sailing there. | 我父亲以前会带我去那儿坐帆船 |
[04:06] | – Mr. Pilchner… – Pilcher. | -皮尔彻纳先生 -是皮尔彻 |
[04:07] | Right. | 嗯 |
[04:08] | Maybe you’ve heard of my book. | 或许你听说过我的书 |
[04:10] | The Coming Crisis: | 《危机降至: |
[04:11] | Human Adaptation to Environmental Pressure. | 人类在环境压力下的改变》 |
[04:14] | What is it that you want? | 你想要什么 |
[04:17] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 嗯嗯 当然 |
[04:18] | Uh… Well, I’d like you to consider a project. | 我希望你考虑参与一个项目 |
[04:22] | An ambitious project. | 一个很有野心的项目 |
[04:25] | Something historic. | 载入史册的 |
[04:30] | And what kind of a building would that be? | 什么样的建筑呢 |
[04:32] | Let me tell you about it over dinner. | 我们晚饭谈吧 |
[04:38] | Montrachet. | 梦拉谢葡萄酒 |
[04:40] | The most noble of the white Burgundies. | 勃艮第白葡萄酒里最高贵的 |
[04:44] | Californian Chardonnay presents right from the bottle. | 瓶装加州夏敦埃酒 |
[04:47] | Instant gratification for the American palate. | 能即刻满足美国人的味觉 |
[04:50] | It should be about | 本来重点该是 |
[04:52] | what ages, | 年代 |
[04:54] | what lasts. | 持久 |
[05:04] | My Harvard thesis. | 我的哈佛论文 |
[05:08] | I haven’t seen this in years. | 我好多年没见着这个了 |
[05:10] | You thought your title was bad? | 你以为自己的标题没起好吗 |
[05:15] | How did you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[05:18] | I surround myself with people | 我身边的人 |
[05:19] | who are very good at getting me things I want. | 很有能力帮我得到我想要的东西 |
[05:22] | This is quite impressive. | 这篇论文真是了不起 |
[05:25] | You’re a fan of Henry Clubb, I see. | 看来你是亨利·克拉布的粉丝啊 |
[05:28] | He’s the reason I’m an architect. | 他就是我成为建筑师的原因 |
[05:31] | In 1856, he built a settlement | 在1856年 他建造了一个地方 |
[05:34] | – called the… – The Octagon City. | -名叫 -八边城 |
[05:36] | Yes, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[05:38] | And it failed. | 但那失败了 |
[05:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:43] | What if we were to have a second chance? | 如果我们有第二次机会怎么样呢 |
[05:47] | To start over… | 重新开始 |
[05:50] | with a small, enlightened community? | 建立一个小型有文化的社区 |
[05:55] | That grew gradually, | 这社区慢慢变大 |
[05:58] | until it became the most essential, | 直到它成为这世界上史无前例 |
[06:00] | the most significant community | 最不可或缺 |
[06:02] | that the world had ever known. | 最意义重大的社区 |
[06:05] | You’d want to be a part of that, wouldn’t you? | 你会愿意成为一份子吧 |
[06:09] | I think anyone would. | 我觉得任何人都会想要的 |
[06:10] | You’d be surprised. | 这就不好说了 |
[06:12] | I believe the flood is coming, Rebecca. | 我确信洪水要来了 丽贝卡 |
[06:17] | It will make all things new. | 它会让一切崭新如初 |
[06:21] | We need an ark. | 我们需要一艘方舟 |
[06:23] | I need you to design it. | 我需要你来设计它 |
[06:28] | What you’re proposing sounds… | 你的提议听起来 |
[06:29] | Crazy. Yes, I know. | 很疯狂 是的 我知道 |
[06:32] | You get used to people looking at you | 你会习惯被人们 |
[06:34] | as a crackpot. | 当做疯子 |
[06:37] | False prophet. | 假先知 |
[06:39] | It can weigh you down. | 这会打垮你 |
[06:41] | Weigh anyone down. | 打垮任何人 |
[06:43] | But if you believe in something. | 但如果你有信仰 |
[06:45] | If you… | 如果你… |
[06:46] | truly believe, | 真心相信的话 |
[06:48] | then you’ll fight for it. | 你就会为之奋斗的 |
[06:53] | I was going to say what you’re proposing sounds expensive. | 我只是想说你的提议听起来花费巨大 |
[06:57] | I would be willing to pay whatever it takes. | 我愿意付一切所需费用 |
[07:02] | I’m prepared to give my last dime for this. | 我已经准备好为此倾家荡产 |
[07:05] | I am searching for dreamers like myself. | 我在寻找像我一样的梦想家 |
[07:09] | Are you a dreamer, Rebecca? | 你是个梦想家吗 丽贝卡 |
[07:13] | Wouldn’t you like the opportunity… | 你不想要一个机会 |
[07:17] | …to build the city you’ve always dreamt of building? | 来建造你一直梦想建造的城市吗 |
[07:22] | A legacy beyond compare. | 留下不可比拟的遗产 |
[08:27] | Units are on the way. | 已经派人去了 |
[08:28] | Block off Main Street. | 截断主道 |
[08:29] | – Yes, sir. – No one sees this. | -是 长官 -不能有任何人看到这个 |
[08:30] | I’m on it. | 我马上去 |
[08:32] | How’d it get in? | 他是怎么进来的 |
[08:34] | Are there others? | 还有其他的吗 |
[08:34] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[08:36] | Why isn’t it attacking? | 他为什么不攻击人呢 |
[08:45] | After we kill it, we’ll do a sweep. | 杀掉他后 我们要全城检查 |
[08:49] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快 |
[08:53] | Kill it? | 杀了他吗 |
[08:55] | We shouldn’t kill it. | 我们不该杀掉他 |
[08:56] | This one’s different. | 这个与众不同 |
[08:59] | Look. | 你看 |
[09:01] | It’s the first female we’ve ever seen. | 这是我们见到的第一个女性 |
[09:09] | It’s a town. | 这是一个镇 |
[09:11] | with a real Main Street. | 还有一条实实在在的中央大街 |
[09:16] | Is that a Biergarten? | 那是个啤酒花园吗 |
[09:19] | So now, | 现在 |
[09:19] | I know what keeps you up at 4:00 a.m. | 我终于知道你凌晨4点还在忙些什么了 |
[09:22] | It’s Biergartens. | 原来是啤酒花园 |
[09:25] | It’s designed for happiness. | 设计这个就是为了大家开心 |
[09:27] | You make things work on the inside, | 你确保大家的身体健康 |
[09:29] | I make things work on the outside. | 我确保大家有地方玩乐 |
[09:33] | We both make a difference. | 我们都有所作为 |
[09:40] | Guess I’m just a little concerned. | 我只是有点担心 |
[09:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:44] | Mr. Right strolls into your office | 一个伯乐就这样走进你的办公室 |
[09:46] | with a golden ticket, gigantic commission, | 带来一个绝佳的机会和一个庞大的任务 |
[09:48] | asking you to… | 就直接让你… |
[09:51] | build Mayberry, | 设计出一个梅伯里镇 |
[09:52] | and that just doesn’t make sense to me. | 在我看来这有些不合常理 |
[09:55] | I don’t want you to get hurt. | 我不希望你受到伤害 |
[09:57] | We both know that Utopia can’t exist. | 我们都知道乌托邦是不可能存在的 |
[10:01] | Please, leave me alone, I just want to work right now. | 请让我一个人呆会吧 我现在只想工作 |
[10:20] | Hey, you feel the love? | 你感受到女生们的崇拜了吗 |
[10:22] | You beat up that Abby. | 你打败了那个畸变人 |
[10:23] | Actually, it was more like… | 事实上 这更像是… |
[10:25] | Hey, every girl in the school is locked in on you. | 学校里的每个女生都被你迷住了 |
[10:34] | Okay, see you. | 好的 拜拜 |
[10:41] | She’s been strangely passive since she’s arrived. | 她来到这里以后就非常消极 |
[10:45] | There are no signs of malnutrition, | 也没有营养不良的迹象 |
[10:47] | and the X-rays look normal, but we’re just getting started. | X射线结果也很正常 不过我们才刚刚开始 |
[10:50] | We wanted to wait until | 我们想要等到 |
[10:51] | the effects of the tranquilizer | 你们给她打的镇静剂 |
[10:52] | you shot her with fully wore off | 作用完全散去之后 |
[10:54] | before we started any blood work. | 再进行各种血检 |
[10:56] | Our other Abbies seemed to have | 从她到这儿以后 |
[10:57] | calmed down since she got here. | 这里的其他畸变人好像都安静下来了 |
[10:59] | Oh, there is this, though. | 对了 给你们看看这个 |
[11:15] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[11:17] | Well, we’re not sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[11:18] | It’s not natural, nor does it look like | 这不是天生的 也不像是 |
[11:20] | the combat scarring we’ve seen | 我们看到的那些男性畸变人身上的 |
[11:22] | on some of the males. | 因战斗产生的伤疤 |
[11:24] | It might be something anthropological. | 这可能跟人类学相关 |
[11:27] | Anthropological? | 人类学 |
[11:30] | They’re not a lost tribe. | 他们又不是某个遗失的部落 |
[11:31] | They’re animals. | 他们只是动物 |
[11:32] | Gonna check the Pilcher research again. | 还得再查看一下皮尔彻的研究 |
[11:34] | But there isn’t much on the females, is there? | 但研究里很少提到女性畸变人吧 |
[11:37] | The Abbies that breached the fence on Invasion Day, | 在入侵日那天破坏围墙的畸变人 |
[11:41] | those were all males. | 全都是男性 |
[11:42] | I mean, we knew | 我的意思是 我们知道 |
[11:43] | the females were out there, obviously, | 外面有女性畸变人 这很明显 |
[11:45] | and as with any species they’re different. | 也知道他们和其他物种不一样 |
[11:49] | We just don’t know how different. | 我们只是还不知道哪里不一样 |
[11:51] | Maybe I can unearth something that will help us. | 也许我能找到一些对我们有帮助的东西吧 |
[11:54] | Understand them? | 理解他们吗 |
[11:55] | Kill them, | 杀了他们 |
[11:57] | once and for all. | 不留活口 |
[11:59] | Keep me posted. | 有消息就通知我 |
[12:06] | Margaret sure seems to be handling all this pretty well. | 看起来玛格利特适应得不错 |
[12:10] | “Margaret”? | “玛格利特” |
[12:12] | You named her? | 你还给她起名字了 |
[12:14] | I name all my Abbies. | 我给畸变人都起了名字 |
[12:17] | The big one’s Dennis. | 大块头叫丹尼斯 |
[12:19] | He was a bully. | 他原来是个恶霸 |
[12:22] | That one’s Max. | 这是马克斯 |
[12:23] | Another bully. | 也是恶霸 |
[12:26] | He hated high school. | 他讨厌高中 |
[12:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:29] | My ex-girlfriend– | 我的前女友 |
[12:31] | whenever I apologized, she just stared at me. | 我每次道歉时 她只会盯着我 |
[12:34] | So I named her Margaret. | 所以我叫她玛格利特 |
[12:36] | I’m sorry, Margaret. | 抱歉 玛格利特 |
[12:42] | We completed the sweep on the town. | 整个城市都搜了一遍 |
[12:43] | No other Abbies were found. | 没发现其他畸变人 |
[12:45] | Good and the fence? | 很好 围栏呢 |
[12:47] | The fence is secure. | 围栏很坚固 |
[12:49] | Then can you explain to me | 那你能给我解释一下 |
[12:50] | how an Abby ended up on our carousel on Main Street? | 为什么有个畸变人出现在我们主干道的旋转木马上 |
[12:53] | Maybe she was here all along. | 也许她一开始就在那儿 |
[12:56] | She’s docile. | 她很温顺 |
[12:57] | She could have went undetected. | 或许她趁人不注意 潜了进去 |
[12:58] | Maybe when the fence was opened and the explorers left? | 或许围栏开了 探索者走了 |
[13:00] | Or someone helped it. | 或者有人帮了她 |
[13:01] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做 |
[13:10] | Keep working on it. | 继续查 |
[13:24] | You could help those two with the water samples | 如果你有空的话 |
[13:26] | if it’s not too much trouble. | 可以帮他俩采集水源样本 |
[13:28] | You got a shovel handy? | 你有顺手的铲子吗 |
[13:30] | ‘Cause I could help you dig some graves. | 我可以帮你挖几个坟墓 |
[13:32] | Is that why you came back? | 这就是你回来的原因吗 |
[13:35] | To preach the end of the world? | 传教世界末日论 |
[13:37] | ‘Cause none of us intend to die out here. | 我们都不想死在这里 |
[13:40] | When they come… | 等他们到了 |
[13:41] | it won’t matter. | 这些都不重要了 |
[14:00] | Pines have a life expectancy of over 5,000 years. | 松树的寿命有五千多年 |
[14:06] | It’s a terrible thing to outlive everything around you, isn’t it? | 比周围一切都长寿的滋味太糟了 对吧 |
[14:10] | Nature is cruel that way. | 这么看大自然真是太残酷了 |
[14:15] | I’m not going back, CJ. | 我不会回去的 CJ |
[14:19] | We can’t be completely sure if the Abbies are gone. | 我们无法完全确定畸变人都死了 |
[14:23] | You should go back where it’s safe. | 你应该回到安全的地方去 |
[14:25] | No, I’ve made my decision; I’m staying here. | 不 我已经决定了 我留下 |
[14:28] | It’s safer inside. | 里面更安全 |
[14:32] | Ben’s out here. | 本在这儿 |
[14:36] | And I’m never gonna leave my son again. | 我不会再丢下我儿子了 |
[14:37] | I’m-I’m still his mother. | 我还是他妈 |
[14:40] | I don’t need your protection. | 我不需要你的保护 |
[14:44] | You might have to tell him the same thing. | 你可能要和他再说一遍了 |
[14:50] | That man is the reason why my whole family is dead. | 因为那个人我全家都死了 |
[14:54] | Yes… but he’s also the reason why you’re still alive. | 没错 但也是因为他你还活着 |
[15:11] | First time in Idaho? | 第一次来爱达荷吗 |
[15:13] | Yeah, it’s beautiful. | 是的 这里很美 |
[15:17] | Across here. | 从这边穿过去 |
[15:32] | This is where we will build our tomorrow. | 这里就是我们构建未来的地方 |
[15:34] | Unfortunately, all these trees | 很可惜 这些树木 |
[15:36] | will have to go, except for the pines. | 都得砍掉 除了松树 |
[15:40] | They age better. | 它们能活得更久 |
[15:42] | Looks like there’s a town already there. | 看起来那里已经有个镇子了 |
[15:46] | Not for long. | 很快就会没了 |
[15:50] | I’d like for you to meet the rest of the team. | 我想让你认识一下这个团队的其他人 |
[15:53] | Everyone… | 各位 |
[15:55] | Meet our architect. | 见见我们的建筑师 |
[15:56] | This is Rebecca. | 这是丽贝卡 |
[15:59] | I’m Megan. | 我是梅根 |
[16:01] | I loved your plans. | 我喜欢你的设计 |
[16:02] | The way you put the cars and the garages | 你把汽车和车库 |
[16:05] | in the back of the houses. | 设计在房子的后面 |
[16:06] | It’s just so elegant, | 这样设计非常美观 |
[16:07] | and with everything close by, who needs to drive anyway? | 而且所有设施都在附近 谁还需要开车呢 |
[16:11] | I mean, it’s such an obvious way | 我的意思是这样明显可以 |
[16:12] | to encourage socialization… | 增进人际交往 |
[16:15] | but still… | 总之 |
[16:17] | kudos. | 非常棒 |
[16:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:21] | Is that where we will build our base of operations? | 我们是要在那里建设根据地吗 |
[16:24] | We’ve already started. | 我们已经动工了 |
[16:26] | It’s on the other side of the mountain. | 在山的另一侧 |
[16:28] | But you’ll have… | 不过你会 |
[16:29] | you’ll have ample time to explore up there | 在吃了晚饭后有充足的时间 |
[16:31] | after dinner tonight. | 去那里看看的 |
[16:57] | Hey, Jason. | 杰森 |
[16:58] | Rebecca, as you may have heard, | 丽贝卡 或许你已经听说了 |
[17:00] | the Abby on Main Street was the only one. | 主街上的畸变人是唯一一只 |
[17:04] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[17:05] | You designed this place. | 你设计了这个地方 |
[17:07] | Now I need your help. | 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[17:08] | It’s my job to keep this town safe. | 保证这个镇子的安全是我的职责 |
[17:11] | Are you sure the fence is impenetrable? | 你确定围栏是无懈可击的吗 |
[17:13] | The fence is secure. | 围栏很坚固 |
[17:14] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[17:15] | Then we’re dead. | 那我们就死了 |
[17:17] | My designs are not the problem here, Jason. | 问题不出在我的设计上 杰森 |
[17:24] | How are things at home? | 家里怎么样 |
[17:26] | Fine. | 挺好 |
[17:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:32] | Then I trust you told him everything? | 那么我相信你把所有事都告诉他了 |
[17:34] | It’s not good to keep secrets, Rebecca. | 藏着秘密可不好 丽贝卡 |
[18:22] | I-I’d-I’d like to re-reschedule. | 我 我想改时间 |
[18:24] | You’re locker number four. | 你是4号储物柜 |
[18:26] | Procreation room nine. | 9号生育室 |
[18:33] | Are there cameras? | 有摄像头吗 |
[18:34] | In the… in the rooms? | 房间里面有吗 |
[18:36] | There aren’t cameras. | 没有摄像头 |
[18:39] | Procreation room nine. | 九号生育室 |
[18:52] | Hey, Frank. | 你好 弗兰克 |
[18:53] | Meadow, hi. | 梅多 你好 |
[18:58] | Do we get on the, on the, on the bed or something? | 我们是不是该…该到…床上去 |
[19:02] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[19:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:21] | – You know, Frank, this… – Yeah? | -弗兰克 这个… -怎么了 |
[19:23] | …probably works better if we took our robes off. | 如果我们把袍子脱了可能会好些 |
[19:26] | Uh, yeah, sure, um… okay. | 当然了 好吧 |
[19:40] | I, uh, I forgot the whole… | 我…我已经全都忘了… |
[19:44] | I-I know it starts with “K” | 我知道先从K[亲吻]步骤开始 |
[19:45] | and then I think it’s “J”, um… | 然后我记得是J步骤… |
[19:49] | It’s right there. | 那里就有 |
[19:53] | Okay, right. | 好吧 |
[19:58] | So, let’s “K” Then. | 那我们就开始K步骤吧 |
[20:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[20:25] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just-I’m just a little… | 当然了 我只是…只是有点… |
[20:27] | a little nervous, it’s fine. | 有点紧张 没事的 |
[20:28] | Well, we could go straight to “P” If you want… | 如果你愿意的话我们可以直接到P步骤… |
[20:30] | No. I-I mean, it’s, you know, | 不 我是说…是因为 |
[20:32] | it’s just… it’s just this setup. | 只是因为…这个布置的环境 |
[20:35] | Uh… should… | 是不是… |
[20:36] | um… let me… | 让我来… |
[20:41] | Just-just forget it. | 就…就算了吧 |
[20:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:45] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[20:46] | Okay? You don’t like me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[20:48] | No. I mean… w-wait. Th-that’s not… | 不 等等…那不是… |
[20:50] | Then what is it? | 那又是因为什么 |
[20:59] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:00] | We’re not a good match. | 我们不合适 |
[21:01] | I-I’m more into blondes, anyway. | 我还是更喜欢金头发的 |
[21:06] | Yeah, well, maybe you’re not a good match for anyone. | 是吗 或许你和任何人都不合适 |
[21:10] | Don’t worry. I’ll let them know. | 别担心 我会告诉他们的 |
[21:23] | Is he in? | 他在吗 |
[21:33] | Yes, he’s in. | 是的 他在里面 |
[21:35] | But he’s very busy. | 但他很忙 |
[21:37] | And unfortunately, we’re not accepting | 而且很不幸 这个时候 |
[21:39] | any new walk-ins | 我们不接待任何 |
[21:40] | at this time. | 没预约的人 |
[22:02] | You asked to see me? | 你要见我 |
[22:03] | I heard you caught one of those creatures | 我听说你们在小镇的中央地区 |
[22:05] | – in the middle of town. – We did. | -捉到了一只那种怪物 -没错 |
[22:07] | She’s secure in the lab. | 她已经被关在实验室里了 |
[22:09] | Still alive? | 还活着 |
[22:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:13] | You said “She”. How do you know that? | 你说的是”她” 你是怎么知道的 |
[22:15] | It doesn’t take a gynecologist, Dr. Yedlin. | 这不需要让妇科专家来判断 叶德林医生 |
[22:19] | So you have a real lab here? | 所以你们在这有个真正的实验室 |
[22:20] | In the mountain, yes. | 没错 在山里 |
[22:23] | We’ve been studying the males, | 我们一直在研究雄性 |
[22:24] | but this could be a real opportunity. | 但这真的是个绝佳机会 |
[22:27] | We’ve never caught a female. | 我们之前从未捉到过雌性 |
[22:29] | Never even seen one. | 甚至从没见过一个 |
[22:31] | Little more the left, I think, there. | 我想 那儿本来也没有几个 |
[22:34] | So who’s running your scientific research team? | 那么谁负责你的科学研究小组 |
[22:37] | Because if somebody has the appropriate training, | 因为如果有人接受了适当的训练 |
[22:39] | I have yet to meet them. | 我得见见他 |
[22:40] | Well, it’s not your training, either. | 也不是你的训练 |
[22:42] | Unless you’ve completed | 除非你已经转行到兽医 |
[22:44] | a veterinary rotation, I’m not aware of. | 据我所知并没有 |
[22:45] | You need someone who understands protocols | 你需要一个守规矩 |
[22:46] | medical ethics. | 有医德医风的人 |
[22:49] | Unless those are part of the old rules that | 除非这些品德也成了 |
[22:50] | Wayward Pines seems exempt from. | 怪松镇急于摆脱的传统规则 |
[22:53] | Well, there are plenty of things we’re grateful to leave behind. | 有很多我们乐于摆脱的东西 |
[22:56] | But in this case, yes. | 但是就事论事 |
[22:57] | The old rules should still apply. | 传统规则应该仍然适用 |
[22:59] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[23:00] | Put me in charge then, of the research. | 那么让我做负责人 |
[23:04] | You need someone who’s qualified. | 你需要能够胜任的人 |
[23:06] | I could do that. | 我能做到 |
[23:09] | But if I support this, and it moves forward, | 但是如果我支持你 长此以往 |
[23:11] | you may step on some toes. | 你也许会触怒其他人 |
[23:18] | Great. | 很好 |
[23:19] | Just let me know when you’d like to start, | 你想开始工作的时候告诉我 |
[23:21] | and I’ll introduce you to your team. | 我会把你介绍给你的小组 |
[23:26] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[23:28] | Please, come. | 请过来 |
[23:29] | We’re about to extract some cerebrospinal fluid. | 我们正要萃取一些脑脊液 |
[23:32] | Would you like to observe? | 你想看看吗 |
[23:38] | Why isn’t she sedated? | 为什么不给她打镇静剂 |
[23:40] | It’s also a study of the pain reflex. | 这同时是一个疼痛反射的研究 |
[23:43] | We need to know if pain can be used as a deterrent. | 我们要知道疼痛是否有遏制作用 |
[23:46] | She can be monitored, | 可以观察她 |
[23:47] | but she’s not to be touched in any way. | 但无论如何都不要碰她 |
[23:50] | Dr. Yedlin will be joining your team, Megan. | 叶德林医生将加入你的小组 梅根 |
[23:53] | I’ll actually be leading it, per our agreement. | 根据我们的约定 事实上是由我领导 |
[23:58] | Does Jason know about this? | 杰森知道这事吗 |
[23:59] | Jason is on board. | 这也是杰森的主意 |
[24:01] | And Dr. Yedlin is a world-class surgeon | 叶德林医生是位世界级的外科医生 |
[24:03] | who’s received numerous awards and fellowships. | 获过无数学术奖项和奖金 |
[24:05] | Learning as much as we can, as quickly as we can, | 我们要尽力且尽快地研究 |
[24:08] | is what’s best for Wayward Pines. | 这对怪松镇来说是最好的 |
[24:10] | I’ll leave you two to your work. | 我就不打扰你们工作了 |
[24:12] | I’m sure a world-class surgeon and a world-class hypnotherapist | 我相信世界级的外科医生和世界级的催眠大师 |
[24:15] | have a lot to talk about. | 一定有很多话可说 |
[24:19] | Excuse me. Did she say “Hypnotherapist”? | 不好意思 她说的是”催眠师”吗 |
[24:21] | That was a long time ago. | 这是很久之前的事了 |
[24:23] | I have completed many years of study and research since then. | 那之后 我结束了多年的学习和研究 |
[24:29] | I’ll be by tomorrow morning. | 我明天早上来 |
[24:30] | We’ll lay out a proper set of protocols. | 我们要定一套规矩 |
[24:32] | Wonderful. I look forward to it. | 很好 我很期待 |
[24:43] | Do it. | 开始 |
[25:12] | First of all, I would like to say | 首先 我想告诉大家 |
[25:16] | how ecstatic I am | 我有多欣喜 |
[25:18] | about all the work you’ve done. | 看到你所得到的一切成果 |
[25:21] | When we first met, you told me that | 我们第一次见面的时候 你告诉我 |
[25:24] | you wanted to blow up the world | 你想要推翻整个世界 |
[25:25] | and start over. | 然后重新开始 |
[25:27] | Well, believe me, | 相信我 |
[25:30] | you’re well on the way. | 你已经在这条路上大步前进了 |
[25:32] | Your designs are amazing. | 你的设计非常精彩 |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:40] | Thank you, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[25:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:44] | I do have a-a confession to make. | 我还有件事要坦白 |
[25:48] | It’s important you understand | 很重要的一点是你们要明白 |
[25:50] | the full scope of our plans. | 我们计划的全景 |
[25:53] | Okay. Terrific. | 好的 很好 |
[25:56] | Construction on the designs that you’ve laid out, | 你设计图纸上已经画出来的建筑 |
[25:59] | will-will not take place for some time. | 一段时间内还不会开始施行 |
[26:04] | Are we looking at a year? | 我们是要等一年吗 |
[26:08] | Five years? | 五年吗 |
[26:14] | This wine we’re drinking– Nerello– | 我们现在喝的这个红酒 奈莱洛 |
[26:18] | it’s from Mt. Etna. | 来自埃特纳火山 |
[26:20] | It’s my favorite wine. | 这是我最喜欢的红酒 |
[26:22] | Grown on the side of a volcano, | 生产于火山边上 |
[26:23] | but what is it about this wine | 但到底是什么 |
[26:25] | that makes it so special? | 让这个红酒这么特别 |
[26:28] | Is it the grape or the vintner? | 是因为葡萄还是酿酒人 |
[26:30] | Or is it the climate? | 或者是因为气候 |
[26:35] | No. It’s the soil. | 不 是土壤 |
[26:37] | The product of dozens, | 这产物是由很多次 |
[26:39] | hundreds of eruptions over thousands of years | 成百次的火山爆发在这千年之间 |
[26:43] | constantly transforming the chemical | 不断改变土壤里的化学物质 |
[26:46] | and mineral makeup of that soil. | 和矿物质成分才得到的 |
[26:49] | And yet, after all that turbulence and upheaval, | 然而 在经历过那一切的动荡和剧变 |
[26:53] | after that violence, and destruction, | 暴虐和毁灭之后 |
[26:57] | nature leaves us with a beautiful | 自然还是留给了我们一个美丽的 |
[27:00] | and delicious gift. | 并且美味的礼物 |
[27:04] | The timing, the location, | 时机 地点 |
[27:08] | were crucial. | 是至关重要的 |
[27:11] | The next | 下一个 |
[27:12] | cataclysmic disaster is right around the corner. | 毁灭性的灾难即将来临 |
[27:16] | And the only way | 唯一的办法 |
[27:16] | to ensure our survival, | 来保障生存 |
[27:20] | is to slingshot past the event. | 就是巧妙地避开这个事件 |
[27:23] | A select group of volunteers, | 一个精挑细选的志愿者团队 |
[27:28] | all true believers, | 都是真正的信徒 |
[27:31] | will be put into cryogenic pods, | 会被放进低温舱 |
[27:33] | housed in this very facility. | 就位于这个设施里 |
[27:37] | Where we will sleep | 我们将在那里面 |
[27:40] | for 2,000 years. | 沉睡两千年 |
[27:43] | When we awake, | 当我们醒过来的时候 |
[27:44] | all our algorithms tell us | 我们所有的演算结果告诉我们 |
[27:46] | the threat will have passed, | 到时候 威胁已经过去 |
[27:49] | and we will build our Utopia. | 我们将建造自己的乌托邦城 |
[27:51] | Your Utopia. | 你们的乌托邦城 |
[27:54] | The earth will be ready | 地球会做好准备 |
[27:56] | – to begin again. – Now, Rebecca, | -重新开始 -丽贝卡 |
[28:00] | I’m sure you have hundreds, thousands, of questions | 你对这一切肯定有 |
[28:03] | about all of this. | 成百上千的疑问 |
[28:06] | We’ll be happy to elucidate you on the details, | 我们很乐意向你解释细节 |
[28:08] | but I thought it was important | 不过就目前而言 |
[28:10] | at this stage to… | 最重要的是 |
[28:13] | to bring you up to speed. | 让你跟上进度 |
[28:15] | It is my hope that you will be my partner and collaborator, | 我希望你能成为我的伙伴和协作者 |
[28:19] | as we witness the birth of this new world. | 一起见证新世界的诞生 |
[28:27] | Uh… this is, uh, uh, | 这… |
[28:30] | it’s a lot to absorb. | 信息量非常大 |
[28:34] | Uh, of course, I’m… | 当然 |
[28:36] | I’m honored to be a part of this. | 我很荣幸能成为一份子 |
[28:38] | And I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[28:41] | And this is, uh… | 这… |
[28:42] | It’s a very bold plan. It’s amazing. | 这是个大胆的计划 棒极了 |
[28:59] | Hey, how did it all go? | 进行得怎么样 |
[29:04] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[29:07] | Bec, tell me. | 小贝 告诉我 |
[29:11] | What if you made an error of judgment? | 如果你判断失误了呢 |
[29:14] | What if– | 如果 |
[29:14] | okay, just bear with me. | 听我说完 |
[29:17] | What if you made a mistake, | 如果你犯了错 |
[29:20] | and you couldn’t find a way out of it? | 而且找不到解决的办法呢 |
[29:23] | He’s not for real, is he? | 他不是认真的 是吧 |
[29:25] | I wish he wasn’t. | 我希望他不是 |
[29:28] | I was so worried that something like this could happen. | 我很担心这种事会发生 |
[29:33] | I just wish I’d never gotten involved with this. | 我真希望没参与这件事 |
[29:35] | I just feel like such a failure. | 我感觉太失败了 |
[29:38] | You haven’t failed. | 你没失败 |
[29:40] | Just tell them you’re out. | 告诉他们你不干了 |
[29:41] | They come after you, fine. I’ll take care of it. | 他们要是追着你不放 我来解决 |
[29:51] | Hospital. | 是医院 |
[29:53] | Got to go back. | 得回去了 |
[29:55] | We’re gonna get through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[29:56] | We are. | 会的 |
[30:05] | I had a dream last night. | 我昨晚做了个梦 |
[30:08] | I went back | 我回去了 |
[30:10] | and I walked into the house, and Ben was there, | 走进家门 看见本在那里 |
[30:12] | and he ran right into my arms and… | 他跑进我怀里 |
[30:17] | Ethan was really upset, | 伊森很不高兴 |
[30:20] | but he was happy that I was home. | 但他很开心我回家了 |
[30:23] | There is nothing left for me inside that fence. | 那道围栏里已没有什么值得我留恋的了 |
[30:27] | Theresa… | 特蕾莎 |
[30:32] | …you weren’t supposed to follow him. | 你本来不应该跟他来的 |
[30:35] | I could’ve taken care of you, | 我本来应该照顾好你 |
[30:38] | but you ended up here. | 可你最后还是来了 |
[30:40] | You and Ben. | 你和本 |
[30:43] | And I had-I had to follow you. | 我必须跟着你 |
[30:47] | Adam, what are you saying? | 亚当 你说什么呢 |
[30:50] | I wanted Ethan gone. | 我想让伊森消失 |
[30:54] | I know it was wrong. | 我知道那样不对 |
[30:55] | I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不指望你能原谅我 |
[30:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:07] | I was in the procreation room. | 我刚才在生育室 |
[31:10] | With Meadow. | 和梅多一起 |
[31:12] | I couldn’t get past K. | 我连第一步都没做完 |
[31:15] | I wasn’t into it. | 我当时心不在焉 |
[31:19] | That happens. | 很正常 |
[31:20] | Meadow, Ashley. | 梅多 阿什莉 |
[31:24] | I mean I wasn’t into it. | 我是说我不喜欢 |
[31:27] | No, I mean, I… | 不 我的意思是 |
[31:28] | I don’t know, they-they put you | 我也不知道 他们把你放进 |
[31:30] | in this crazy room | 这让人发疯的屋子里 |
[31:31] | and you have to remember all these steps, you know. | 你还得记住所有的这些步骤 |
[31:33] | Do you think that’s it? | 你觉得就那么简单吗 |
[31:34] | That I just forgot | 我只是忘了 |
[31:35] | some of the steps? I mean… | 其中的某些步骤 我是说 |
[31:36] | I don’t know if there’s… | 我不知道有没有 |
[31:41] | You think maybe you’re gay? | 你觉得你可能是个同性恋[快乐] |
[31:44] | I’m not gay at all. | 我才不快乐 |
[31:46] | I’m, like, the opposite of gay. | 我根本就不快乐 |
[31:49] | I’m feeling very un-gay right now. | 我现在感觉我可不快乐了 |
[31:53] | The word doesn’t just mean happy. | 那个字眼并不只意味着快乐 |
[31:56] | Has no one ever discussed this with you? | 没人跟你谈论过这种事吗 |
[31:59] | Discussed what? | 谈论什么 |
[32:01] | Same-sex attraction. | 同性吸引 |
[32:05] | Doctor, please. | 医生 拜托 |
[32:06] | There is nothing wrong with you. | 你并没有什么问题 |
[32:09] | I’m just gonna tell them… Y-you have to give me, | 我正想要告诉他们 你得给我点 |
[32:11] | you have to give me something. | 你得给我点什么东西 |
[32:12] | Can you give me something? | 你能给我点什么东西吗 |
[32:13] | A-a pill, or some kind of treatment? | 药片或者有别的治愈办法 |
[32:15] | – Frank, just calm down. – No, please! | -弗兰克 冷静点 -不 求求你 |
[32:19] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:23] | Can you tell them that I’ll do it again next time, | 求你告诉他们下次我就会做 |
[32:25] | and I’ll remember all the steps? | 而且我肯定记住所有的步骤 |
[32:26] | – I’ll do everything, I promise. – Frank, | -什么我都做 我保证 -弗兰克 |
[32:27] | you don’t need anything. | 你不需要治疗 |
[32:28] | There are rules, | 规矩摆在那呢 |
[32:29] | okay? | 好吗 |
[32:30] | I have to reproduce. It’s-it’s my glorious obligation. | 我得生育 这是我的光荣义务 |
[32:34] | But if I’m sick, | 但是如果我病了 |
[32:35] | and they find out that I can’t do it… | 他们发现我做不到 |
[32:39] | …they’ll kill me. | 他们会杀了我的 |
[32:41] | I won’t let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[32:54] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[32:59] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[33:00] | Why are you here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[33:03] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[33:10] | Xander and I are married. | 我和詹德结婚了 |
[33:13] | He’s my husband. | 他是我的丈夫 |
[33:23] | I was kidnapped, | 我当时被绑架了 |
[33:26] | and put to sleep. | 还沉睡了 |
[33:28] | When I woke up, you weren’t here. | 当我醒来的时候 你不在身边 |
[33:31] | I was all alone in this mess. | 我在这困境中孤身一人 |
[33:34] | I didn’t know what to make of this place, | 我不知道这地方是怎么样的 |
[33:37] | how to survive in this town. | 如何在这镇子上生存下去 |
[33:39] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[33:40] | So you marry him? | 于是你就嫁给他了 |
[33:42] | – They match people together, we don’t… – Hey, stop talking. | -他们把人结对 我们 -你别说话 |
[33:47] | How long? | 多久了 |
[33:50] | One year. | 一年 |
[33:51] | But we haven’t been together for six months. | 但我们已经有半年没在一起了 |
[33:53] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[33:55] | Theo, please try to understand. | 西奥 请你理解 |
[33:58] | What? | 理解什么 |
[33:59] | That you married another man while I was a popsicle? | 理解我被冷冻的时候你嫁给别人了吗 |
[34:03] | Or that you’ve lied to me | 还是自从我醒来 |
[34:04] | since the moment I woke up? | 你就一直在骗我 |
[34:05] | I haven’t been lying. | 我没有骗你 |
[34:07] | I just didn’t want to overwhelm you. | 我只是不想让你一下子承受太多 |
[34:09] | But you dragged me into the bed | 但是你把我带到 |
[34:11] | that you shared with him. | 跟他一起睡过的床上了 |
[34:14] | This is not her fault, man. | 这不是她的错 伙计 |
[34:33] | Theo! | 西奥 |
[34:35] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[34:37] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:48] | So, this is where you hide. | 原来这就是你的藏身之处 |
[34:51] | You’re, uh, you’re not gonna jump off are you? | 你不会跳下去吧 |
[34:54] | Very funny. | 真会说笑 |
[34:58] | You ever wonder what’s out there? | 你想过外面的世界吗 |
[35:05] | All the time. | 一直都在想 |
[35:09] | They tell us not to think about it, | 他们告诉我们不要去想 |
[35:11] | and I try not to think about it. | 我也尽量不去想 |
[35:15] | But sometimes I see it in my dreams. | 但有时候我会梦到 |
[35:19] | Where no one’s telling us | 一个不会有人告诉我们 |
[35:20] | what to do all our lives. | 一辈子都做什么的地方 |
[35:23] | Where I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life | 一个我不用余生都 |
[35:26] | washing people’s hair. | 给人洗头的地方 |
[35:28] | Hey, at least you have a job. | 至少你有份工作 |
[35:31] | I’m still unassigned. | 我还没有呢 |
[35:34] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[35:37] | I doubt it. | 我看未必 |
[35:41] | I’m sorry, Luce. | 抱歉 露西 |
[35:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:45] | I’m having a really hard time right now. | 我现在真的很煎熬 |
[35:49] | I’ll protect you, Frank. | 我会保护你的 弗兰克 |
[35:52] | You’re my kid sister. | 你是我妹妹 |
[35:54] | I think I’m supposed to be protecting you. | 应该是我保护你 |
[35:59] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[36:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:19] | Don’t worry, no more tests for now. | 不用担心 暂时不对你做试验了 |
[36:23] | They haven’t taught us anything yet anyway. | 反正我们也什么都没了解 |
[36:26] | And I guess we’ll see what surprises | 我猜我们要等明早 |
[36:28] | a certain someone has in store | 一起看看某人 |
[36:30] | for us both tomorrow morning. | 会给我们什么惊喜了 |
[36:35] | We were never supposed to meet. | 我们不该见面的 |
[36:38] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:41] | Pilcher thought we would wake up, | 皮尔彻以为我们醒来时 |
[36:44] | and, yes, you’d have been here, | 没错 你们是出现过 |
[36:45] | but you would be gone, | 但你们应该消失的 |
[36:49] | and the Earth would belong to us again. | 然后地球会重新属于我们 |
[36:56] | I remember waking up on a gurney in a hospital. | 我记得在一家医院的轮床上醒来 |
[37:02] | After I’d been attacked… | 在我被袭击 |
[37:06] | and trampled… | 被踩踏 |
[37:08] | and left for dead. | 被留下等死后 |
[37:11] | Before my husband died. | 在我丈夫去世前 |
[37:15] | He tried to put me back together again. | 他试图让我振作起来 |
[37:21] | I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[37:23] | You see? I can still feel some things. | 我还是有感觉的 |
[37:30] | Why am I talking to you? | 我为什么要和你说 |
[37:31] | You can’t understand me, can you? | 你根本不懂我在说什么 |
[37:33] | You’re just an animal. | 你只是一个动物 |
[37:37] | Aren’t you, Margaret? | 对吧 玛格利特 |
[37:55] | I can go. | 我可以走的 |
[37:58] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[38:09] | I was remembering the day that Ben was born. | 我刚在想本刚出生的时候 |
[38:15] | And he came out… | 他出生的时候… |
[38:17] | screaming. | 尖叫着 |
[38:20] | And he looked right at me… | 然后他看着我 |
[38:25] | …and he took his little, tiny… | 他用他小小的… |
[38:29] | palm and he just smacked me | 小手扇向 |
[38:32] | right in the cheek. | 我的脸颊 |
[38:37] | It was the first thing he did. | 这是他出生后做的第一件事 |
[38:44] | I can’t stop thinking about him | 我脑子里全部都是他 |
[38:47] | being out here alone and so scared. | 一个人流落在外该有多害怕 |
[38:56] | No mother should ever have to outlive her child. | 母亲怎么能活得比自己的孩子还要久 |
[39:10] | I know why you don’t want to return to Wayward Pines. | 我知道你为什么不想回怪松镇 |
[39:16] | You’re out here ’cause you want to die. | 你出来是因为你想死 |
[39:19] | And I’ve been there. | 我也曾经这样 |
[39:20] | Every day I would just say, | 每天我都会想 |
[39:22] | “This is it. | “到此为止了 |
[39:23] | This is how it ends.” | 就此终结吧” |
[39:25] | But I made peace with it. | 但我慢慢适应了 |
[39:27] | I don’t have any more questions. | 我再也没有问题了 |
[39:31] | I said everything | 我回来后 |
[39:32] | that I was meant to say in coming back. | 该说的话都说了 |
[39:35] | I just want you to forgive me. | 我只是希望你能原谅我 |
[39:38] | We’re all out here stuck together. | 我们一起被困在这里 |
[39:42] | I can talk to you, | 我能和你说话 |
[39:43] | I can do that. | 没有问题 |
[39:47] | But I will never ever be able to forgive you. | 但是我永远都不会原谅你 |
[40:49] | Rebecca Yedlin? | 丽贝卡·叶德林 |
[40:57] | Hi, I’m Xander. | 你好 我是詹德 |
[41:17] | 丽贝卡·叶德林 个人物品 | |
[41:25] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走一趟 |
[41:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:44] | It’s all very confusing. | 你肯定很疑惑 |
[41:48] | You were knocked unconscious during the storm. | 你在风暴中失去了意识 |
[41:56] | It’ll all make sense soon. | 一切都会说得通的 |
[41:58] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[42:03] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮吧 |
[42:10] | No. | 不 |