时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is the year 4032. | 现在是4032年 |
[00:05] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:07] | has created evolutionary aberrations | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:10] | known as Abbies… | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:13] | …that rule the earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:16] | One man saw the catastrophe coming. | 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:19] | He created an ark for mankind | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:22] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:24] | to sleep for 2,000 years | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:26] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:30] | Surrounded by mountains | 地球上仅存的人类 |
[00:31] | and protected by an electric fence, | 居住在怪松镇中 |
[00:33] | the last of humanity left alive on Earth | 那里四面环山 |
[00:36] | do their best to survive in a town called Wayward Pines. | 还建有带电的围栏 他们努力生存下来 |
[00:48] | Use the flamethrowers. | 用喷火器 |
[00:52] | We’re all still here because of you, CJ. | 我们都还活着就是因为你 CJ |
[00:53] | They learned how to use fire, | 他们学会了如何用火 |
[00:55] | they learned that the fields were important. | 他们发现那些庄稼地很重要 |
[00:57] | You make it sound as if the Abbies had a plan. | 你是说这是畸变人计划好的 |
[00:59] | I heard you caught one of those creatures. | 我听说你们捉到了一只那种怪物 |
[01:01] | It’s the first female we’ve ever seen. | 这是我们见到的第一个雌性 |
[01:03] | Her palm– does it have a mark? | 她的手掌上 上面有没有标志 |
[01:04] | It’s like a brand. | 跟烙印一样 |
[01:06] | There is something | 她有一些 |
[01:07] | exquisite about her. | 微妙特别之处 |
[01:09] | Temporal gyrus. | 颞回 |
[01:10] | Hers appears to be double the size of ours. | 她的好像是我们的两倍 |
[01:12] | Do you think she can understand us? | 你觉得她能理解我们吗 |
[01:14] | The Abbies have reentered the valley | 畸变人重新进入了 |
[01:15] | outside the fence. | 围栏外的峡谷 |
[01:17] | Are you sure the fence is impenetrable? | 你确定围栏是无懈可击的吗 |
[01:19] | The fence is secure. | 围栏很坚固 |
[01:20] | What if you’re wrong? | 如果你错了呢 |
[01:21] | Then we’re dead. | 那我们就死了 |
[01:25] | We’re safe. Right, Dr. Yedlin? | 我们是安全的 对吧 叶德林医生 |
[04:01] | Incoming! We’ve got incoming! | 入侵 有入侵者 |
[04:04] | …all the crops are dying. | 作物都在枯萎 |
[04:08] | Closer to home: | 周边新闻 |
[04:09] | As Pacific Northwest residents, | 太平洋西北部居民 |
[04:11] | they do continue to welcome North Korean refugees. | 继续欢迎朝鲜难民 |
[04:15] | Secretary of State Curry assured reporters yesterday | 国务卿科里昨日向记者们保证 |
[04:19] | that anyone crossing U.S. borders | 所有跨过美国国境的人 |
[04:22] | had been scanned for the H1R3 virus. | 都接受了H1R3病毒的扫描 |
[04:45] | Was it a mistake? | 这是个错误吗 |
[06:21] | Well, I suppose no one’s really sleeping. | 我想没人真的能睡着 |
[06:23] | Oh, I checked your microscope with the moldy bread. | 我用显微镜观测了你的发霉面包 |
[06:26] | Your penicillin spores are multiplying. | 你的盘尼西林孢子在繁殖 |
[06:29] | Wish we’d thought of that sooner. | 早点想到这点就好了 |
[06:30] | You didn’t think it was important to tell me about this? | 你觉得这不该告诉我吗 |
[06:33] | It’s… it’s a tribal mark. | 是个部落标记 |
[06:35] | That took a tool. | 用工具弄的 |
[06:36] | That took a design. That took a tribe. | 而且有设计 是部落的 |
[06:39] | Look, she got in here, | 她自己跑了进来 |
[06:41] | and none of you’ve been able to figure out how. | 而你们都没弄明白她是怎么做到的 |
[06:42] | Jason is working on that and I’m confident… | 杰森在查呢 我相信… |
[06:44] | She’s not here by accident. | 她不是意外溜进来的 |
[06:46] | She understands. | 她有理解能力 |
[06:48] | And we better get what she understands, | 我们最好搞明白她理解什么 |
[06:49] | or it is over. | 否则我们就完了 |
[06:52] | And how would we go about doing that? | 我们要怎么做到呢 |
[06:55] | We establish a system. | 我们建立个体系 |
[06:58] | Yes, no. | 是 否 |
[07:00] | Teach her a pattern, a common language, or… | 教她模式 通用语言 |
[07:03] | understand hers. | 要么就理解她的语言 |
[07:04] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[07:07] | Taught my dog to go outside in two days. | 我两天内就教会了我的狗出门 |
[07:10] | She’s smarter than that. | 她比我的狗聪明 |
[07:16] | Abby Comprehension 101. | 畸变人理解第一课 |
[07:18] | Associating images with meaning | 将图像跟含义联系起来 |
[07:20] | is the basis of all language. | 这是一切语言的基础 |
[07:22] | I suppose if-if the female brain is superior, then… | 如果雌性的大脑的确更先进 |
[07:26] | Communication should be successful. | 那么应该能够交流 |
[07:29] | Maybe even easier than with our own species. | 或许甚至比跟我们同种族的人交流更容易 |
[07:34] | Hey, I’m-I’m so sorry about what’s going on with your wife. | 你妻子的事 我很遗憾 |
[07:38] | She was such a visionary at one point, | 她曾经非常有远见 |
[07:40] | with the little garages in the backs of the houses. | 在屋后设计建造车库 |
[07:45] | Now finds her only solace in heads of hair. | 而现在只能靠美发安抚心灵 |
[07:48] | But, really, my-my condolences, truly. | 但是 我真的很遗憾 |
[07:52] | But d-don’t worry about anything. | 别担心 |
[07:54] | Jason’s going to find you another mate, I’m sure. | 杰森会另为你找到伴侣的 |
[07:57] | Maybe I’ve already found one. | 或许我已经找到了 |
[08:03] | What do they eat? | 他们吃什么 |
[08:05] | Uh, pellets made from leftover rations, mostly– why? | 主要是用剩菜做的饭球 怎么了 |
[08:10] | Are you wanting to reward her? | 你要给她奖励吗 |
[08:12] | I’m not using it to reward her. | 我不是用来奖励她 |
[08:13] | I’m using it to teach her. | 我是用来教她 |
[08:16] | – You ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[08:24] | Green. | 绿色 |
[08:29] | Green means yes. | 绿色代表是的 |
[08:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:35] | It’s for you, yes. | 这是给你的 是的 |
[08:40] | Red. | 红色 |
[08:42] | No. | 不是 |
[08:45] | No. | 不是 |
[08:50] | Hand. | 手 |
[08:52] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[08:55] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[09:00] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[09:03] | She’s my friend. | 她是我的朋友 |
[09:05] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[09:07] | Am I supposed to eat one of these, now? | 我现在是不是该吃一个 |
[09:09] | If you perform well. | 如果你表现好的话 |
[09:13] | Crown… | 王冠 |
[09:16] | …is leader. | 代表领袖 |
[09:19] | Leader. | 领袖 |
[09:22] | Bow to me a little bit. | 对我稍微鞠躬 |
[09:23] | I beg your pardon? | 你再说一遍 |
[09:24] | Listen, I’m trying to show her deference. | 我只是在教她顺从 |
[09:26] | Don’t get your ego into this. | 别往心里去 |
[09:27] | It’s ’cause I’m standing up and you’re… | 因为我在这儿站着 而你 |
[09:29] | Just bow a little bit. | 就弯一下腰 |
[09:34] | Leader. | 领袖 |
[09:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:40] | No. | 不是 |
[09:41] | Friend. Leader. | 朋友 领袖 |
[09:43] | And if she doesn’t speak English, | 那么如果她不会说英语 |
[09:45] | how does this help us move forward? | 这对我们能有什么帮助 |
[09:48] | It’s the same as when you go to a foreign country. | 这和你身处异域时一样 |
[09:51] | You grasp concepts, body language. | 你通过肢体语言理解别人 |
[09:53] | Say you walk into the middle of a family argument | 比如你不小心进入了 |
[09:56] | in some random apartment | 一个朝鲜的公寓 |
[09:58] | in, uh, North Korea. | 发现那家人在吵架 |
[09:59] | You don’t speak the language, | 你听不懂他们的语言 |
[10:00] | but you know who’s in power, who’s at fault, | 但是你能看出来是谁的错 谁说话管用 |
[10:02] | who’s scared, who’s amused. | 谁害怕 谁好笑 |
[10:05] | We can teach her, and she can teach us. | 我们可以教她 同时她也可以教我们 |
[11:19] | Beverly, now, the last time we talked, | 贝弗丽 我们上一次谈话的时候 |
[11:21] | you were having a hard time with your marigolds. | 你在担心你的金盏花 |
[11:24] | I’m telling you stick with it. | 我告诉你要持之以恒 |
[11:26] | They keep the pests away. | 它们可以驱散害虫 |
[11:33] | Don’t you listen to Harold. | 你别听哈罗德的 |
[11:36] | He’s still mad at me from that game last week. | 因为上周的游戏 他还在生我的气 |
[11:40] | Harold… I told you | 哈罗德 我告诉过你 |
[11:42] | I played pick-up in the Army, didn’t I? | 我在军队时玩过拾音器吧 |
[11:58] | And massive explosions continued to be seen for miles away, | 大规模爆炸的范围高达方圆几英里 |
[12:01] | as the air assault continues with no end in sight. | 空袭仍无休无止 |
[12:05] | Civilians and… | 平民与 |
[12:07] | This is an alert… | 这是一个警报 |
[12:10] | Please proceed… | 请继续 |
[12:13] | You’ll be given… | 你将被给… |
[12:51] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[12:57] | I don’t carry fire. | 我没带武器 |
[12:59] | What? | 什么 |
[13:01] | Your metal. | 你的武器 |
[13:05] | – Please. – Where are you from? | -求你了 -你从哪里来 |
[13:07] | I haven’t seen anyone in a while. | 我有一阵子没见过人类了 |
[13:11] | Clean. | 我没病 |
[13:16] | I’m CJ. | 我叫CJ |
[13:18] | Griffin. | 格里芬 |
[13:22] | Where are you coming from? | 你从哪来的 |
[13:24] | West. | 西区 |
[13:27] | You don’t mean Old West? | 不会是老西区吧 |
[13:30] | Only fragments remain. | 现在只剩下废墟了 |
[13:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:33] | It used to be beautiful. | 那里过去很漂亮 |
[13:39] | Uh, how-how are the fish? | 鱼怎么样 |
[13:46] | We’re lucky the water’s clean. | 我们很幸运 水是干净的 |
[13:49] | West. | 西区 |
[13:51] | Water’s potable. | 水可以直接饮用 |
[13:54] | Anywhere closer… | 再近的地方就.. |
[13:58] | You lost someone? | 你失去了谁吗 |
[14:02] | Didn’t everyone? | 大家不都这样吗 |
[14:08] | Look at that one. | 看看那个 |
[14:30] | I’ll go build a fire. | 我去生火 |
[15:14] | Listen, I have to go alone. | 听着 我必须自己走 |
[15:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:16] | I left when I did just to make it easier. | 我离开就是为了轻松点 |
[15:19] | How is this easier? | 这怎么算更轻松 |
[15:21] | We would survive together. | 我们会一起活下来的 |
[15:22] | No! | 不 |
[15:24] | Who’s helping you? | 谁在帮你 |
[15:26] | You’re here… | 你来到这 |
[15:27] | close, cared for. | 显然过惯了好日子 |
[15:29] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:31] | How can you not?! | 你怎么不能 |
[15:34] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[15:36] | Take me with you! | 带我一起走 |
[15:38] | It’s my job to take care of them. | 照顾好他们是我的职责 |
[15:40] | Why not me?! | 为什么不管我 |
[15:42] | Take me! | 带上我 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[15:46] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[15:47] | Why do you have the right to be safe?! | 为什么你有获得安全的权利 |
[16:03] | There are so many people we couldn’t save. | 有太多人我们救不了 |
[16:07] | All I can save you from is what’s coming next. | 我能做的就是保护你免受以后的痛苦 |
[16:16] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[16:17] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:26] | We’ve been at this for hours. | 我们已经研究这个好几小时了 |
[16:27] | Even if she picks up a card, you can’t tell me | 就算她选了张卡片 你也没法判断 |
[16:29] | it’s anything more than dumb luck. | 是不是碰巧而已 |
[16:32] | She’ll prove it. | 她会证明的 |
[16:34] | Give her food. | 给她食物 |
[16:35] | She’ll understand that’s her reward. | 她会明白这是她的奖赏 |
[16:57] | She wants them to have it. | 她想让给他们吃 |
[17:03] | It’s empathy. | 这是同情 |
[17:04] | But not toward us. | 但不是针对我们的 |
[17:05] | How many times has she been touched and prodded and restrained? | 她被触碰 刺激和束缚了多少次 |
[17:09] | There are other species that would kill us on sight. | 很多物种看到我们就会杀了我们 |
[17:12] | Or have no compassion for their own. | 或者对自己的同类毫无同情心 |
[17:14] | Animals who consume their offspring | 动物会吃掉后代 |
[17:16] | in the name of survival, yet… | 来生存 但是… |
[17:18] | she’s putting the lessers above herself. | 她把那些弱者看得比自己重要 |
[17:20] | Yeah, her lessers, | 是啊 比她弱的畸变人 |
[17:21] | who are waiting outside to kill us any chance they get. | 正在外面等待机会杀掉我们 |
[17:26] | It’s the mark on her palm. | 她手掌上的标记 |
[17:28] | Hassler said it was a symbol of power. | 海瑟勒说是权力的象征 |
[17:30] | She’s not just some chimp | 她不只是个为了饼干 |
[17:31] | that’s repeating a sequence for a cookie. | 重复动作的黑猩猩 |
[17:35] | She’s an intelligent being, and… | 她是个很聪明的生物 而且 |
[17:39] | maybe she can help us out of this mess. | 说不定她能帮我们脱离这个困境 |
[17:42] | Do you really think that’s true? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[17:45] | You better hope it’s true. | 最好是这样 |
[17:47] | Because it’s not just their minds. | 因为不光是他们的思想 |
[17:50] | I saw them electrocute themselves. | 我见过他们电死自己 |
[17:51] | I saw them sacrifice themselves so others could get in here. | 牺牲自己让其他人可以来这儿 |
[17:55] | And then it’s just… it’s math. | 这些只是 是数学 |
[17:58] | And they have the numbers. | 而他们人数比我们多 |
[18:01] | And they will win. | 他们要赢了 |
[19:08] | You look tired, baby. | 你看起来很累 宝贝 |
[19:12] | Eileen. | 艾琳 |
[19:15] | Almost time to go back to sleep. | 差不多该回去睡觉了 |
[19:20] | You’re getting lazy. | 你变懒了 |
[19:23] | I’m about to take you. | 我快赢你了 |
[19:27] | This was always your game. | 象棋你总是很拿手 |
[19:29] | I prefer it when we garden together. | 我更喜欢与你一起修剪花园 |
[19:32] | My hands in the earth. | 手伸入土中 |
[19:35] | Watching what grows. | 看着植物生长 |
[19:38] | The soil under your nails. | 你指甲里的泥土 |
[19:40] | You wash your hands so much, your skin will crack. | 你洗手太用力的话 就会把皮肤弄破 |
[19:43] | But I rub them. | 但我会抚平它们 |
[19:46] | The lotion that smelled like honey. | 洗手液闻起来像蜂蜜一样 |
[19:49] | Tomatoes in the summer. | 夏天的西红柿 |
[19:51] | They never even made it inside. | 还没采回来就烂了 |
[19:56] | I miss the smell of summer. | 我很怀念夏天的味道 |
[20:00] | What does it smell like here? | 这里是什么味道 |
[20:02] | I can’t tell anymore. | 我闻不出来了 |
[20:04] | I’m worried about you. | 你很担心你 |
[20:08] | I knew there was a reason why you came today. | 我就知道你今天来这肯定事出有因 |
[20:12] | Is it now? When we go? | 现在吗 我们什么时候走 |
[20:23] | Baby, that’s not my job. | 宝贝 这不是我的工作 |
[20:27] | I wish this wasn’t your job, but it is. | 我很希望这不是你的工作 但这是 |
[20:33] | You can’t come with me. | 你不能和我走 |
[20:37] | Soon. | 很快 |
[20:38] | Maybe soon. | 应该快了 |
[20:41] | Miles to go. | 还有很远的路要走 |
[20:50] | When I come home, when this is over, | 此事结束后 当我回家时 |
[20:55] | I always thought I would be able to find you | 我总觉得自己能找到你 |
[20:59] | and lay next to you. | 然后躺在你的身边 |
[21:02] | But the ground that you were in, | 但你入土的地方 |
[21:03] | it’s not even there anymore, is it? | 都已经不复存在了 对吗 |
[21:06] | That’s just dirt. | 只是泥土罢了 |
[21:08] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[21:10] | Oh, you were lifted from that dirt, | 你从泥土中逐渐消失 |
[21:12] | and became part of the air. | 然后化作空气 |
[21:13] | While I lay here… | 而我待在这里… |
[21:16] | preserved… cheating? | 得以苟活…这算背叛吗 |
[21:19] | It’s your job to be here. | 留在这里是你的职责 |
[21:25] | But is it right? | 但这是否是正确的呢 |
[21:27] | It’s what the world is now. | 这是当今世界的样子 |
[21:34] | It won’t be the world I recognize. | 这不是我所认识的世界 |
[21:38] | I’ve seen bombs falling like rain. | 我曾见到炸弹如雨般落下 |
[21:42] | A sky that was green with poisoned light. | 天空泛着有毒的绿光 |
[21:46] | There were times I wanted to call out. | 我曾想要放声大叫 |
[21:51] | But I imagined my voice spinning around the world, | 但我想象出我的声音在世界回旋一周 |
[21:54] | coming back to me with no one left to hear it. | 再回到我耳中 不被任何人所听到的样子 |
[21:57] | You can make the world whatever you want. | 你可以随你所愿的去改变世界 |
[22:02] | You have that power. | 你有这个能力 |
[22:06] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不想独自一人 |
[22:15] | You’re not. | 你并非如此 |
[22:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[22:44] | Get her out. | 把她放出来 |
[22:45] | – Get her out. – Hey, hey. | -把她放出来 -喂 |
[22:46] | Wait! | 等一等 |
[22:50] | – She has the mark! – We know, | -她有那个标记 -我们知道 |
[22:51] | we know she has the mark, Adam. | 我们知道她有标记 亚当 |
[22:53] | Then why are you keeping her here? | 那你们为什么还把她关在这里 |
[22:55] | Look, they are gathering for her. | 他们在为了她聚集起来 |
[22:57] | They are coming for her, | 他们要为她来了 |
[22:58] | so we need to turn her over to them right now. | 所以我们必须马上把她交还给他们 |
[23:00] | We don’t know that that’s what they want. | 我们不知道他们是否为此而来 |
[23:02] | We don’t know what they want, | 我们不知道他们是为了什么 |
[23:05] | but she is here for a reason. | 但她在这里是有原因的 |
[23:07] | They didn’t catch her. | 她不是被抓来的 |
[23:09] | She was sitting on a carousel. | 她当时坐在旋转木马上 |
[23:11] | She chose to be here. | 她选择来到这里 |
[23:12] | That brand… that brand takes months to apply. | 那个标记…那个标记得花数月才能弄上去 |
[23:14] | I have seen them do it. | 我见到过他们这么做 |
[23:16] | Then tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[23:17] | what is it | 是什么 |
[23:18] | that provokes them to attack? | 引发了他们的进攻 |
[23:19] | That’s an excellent question, Dr. Yedlin. | 这真是个好问题 叶德林医生 |
[23:21] | Tell me, w-which card should we try for that? | 告诉我 这次我们应该用哪张卡片 |
[23:23] | You’re both missing the point. | 你们说的都不重要 |
[23:25] | Those Abbies outside, | 外面的那些畸变人 |
[23:26] | they are gathering for her. | 他们正在为她而聚集起来 |
[23:28] | She is their leader. | 她是他们的领导者 |
[23:29] | That is what the brand is for. | 这就是那个标记的意义 |
[23:31] | Fine, so maybe we should be working | 好吧 那或许我们该试着努力 |
[23:32] | so she can communicate with our leader. | 让她能够和我们的领导者交流 |
[23:36] | Our leader. | 我们的领导者 |
[23:37] | You mean Jason? | 你是说杰森吗 |
[23:38] | Yeah, you’ve been gone a long time, Adam. | 是的 你已经离开了很长一段时间了 亚当 |
[23:39] | You have not been privy to the changes | 你远远不了解 |
[23:41] | within Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇的改变 |
[23:42] | You’re right, I’ve been gone a long time, Megan, | 你说得对 我走了有一段时间了 梅根 |
[23:44] | but it’s what’s outside of Wayward Pines | 但怪松镇以外发生的事情 |
[23:47] | – that should concern you! – I’m calling Jason down. | -才真正应该引起你的注意 -我要把杰森叫来 |
[23:48] | He and Kerry are on the Mountain tonight. | 他和凯瑞今晚会来山上 |
[23:53] | You need to let her go. | 你得放了她 |
[23:54] | – I need your help with her. – Let her go. | -我需要你的帮助 -放了她 |
[23:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[23:58] | We’re on the same side. | 我们的想法是一致的 |
[24:00] | They vastly underestimated these creatures. | 他们远远低估了这些生物 |
[24:02] | Yeah, and these people. | 没错 而且这些人 |
[24:03] | They are too stupid or too blind to do anything about it now. | 他们要么太蠢要么太盲目以至于对它无所作为 |
[24:08] | I’m trying to rectify that. | 我正在努力去纠正那一切 |
[24:11] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[25:01] | Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[25:04] | Sir. | 长官 |
[25:05] | Is the world ready for us to begin construction? | 这个世界适合我们重建了吗 |
[25:08] | Yes, last I checked, | 是的 上次我检查过 |
[25:10] | the soil, the air, it’s all good. | 土地 空气都没问题 |
[25:12] | Back to preindustrial levels. | 回到了工业化时期前的水平 |
[25:17] | What a privilege, | 我们多么荣幸啊 |
[25:18] | for us to prepare for Group A’s awakening. | 能够准备唤醒A组 |
[25:25] | I can only imagine what you’ve seen. | 我只能想象你所看到的一切 |
[25:29] | The world changing | 世界的变换 |
[25:32] | like sand sifting between your fingertips. | 就像从你的指尖经过的流沙 |
[25:36] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:37] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[25:45] | Let us go then, Christopher James. | 那我们走吧 克里斯托弗·詹姆士 |
[26:39] | Others are here? | 还有其他人在这里吗 |
[26:50] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[26:52] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:58] | I saw a man once, a long time ago, | 我曾经看到过一个人 很久以前 |
[27:02] | when he was beginning to change. | 那时他刚刚开始发生变化 |
[27:04] | He was only the first step. | 他当时只在第一阶段 |
[27:08] | But you were right. | 但你是对的 |
[27:08] | They shouldn’t be here now. | 他们不应该出现在这里 |
[27:10] | The mutation should have run its course. | 变异本应该发挥它的作用 |
[27:13] | They should all be dead by now | 他们应该早都死光了 |
[27:15] | but they’re here. | 但是他们在这里 |
[27:16] | It didn’t attack. | 它没有攻击 |
[27:18] | Maybe it’s like any animal in its natural habitat. | 或许它就像任何在自己的栖息地的动物一样 |
[27:21] | If we don’t provoke it… | 只要我们不激怒它 |
[27:22] | This isn’t any animal, CJ. | 它不是什么动物 CJ |
[27:25] | It’s mankind gone wrong. | 它是变异的人类 |
[27:29] | These things stopped being human quite some time ago. | 这些生物很久以前就不再是人类了 |
[27:35] | We could go back to sleep. | 我们可以重新进入沉睡状态 |
[27:37] | If you didn’t plan for this, | 如果这在你计划之外 |
[27:39] | maybe we should. | 或许我们应该这么做 |
[27:41] | We need to get back to the others. | 我们需要回去找到其他人 |
[27:43] | There’s work to be done. | 还有许多工作要做 |
[27:45] | How can we live here? | 我们怎么在这里生活 |
[27:48] | I had hoped we wouldn’t have to encounter them, | 我曾经希望过我们不会遇到他们 |
[27:50] | but they’re here; | 但是他们在这里 |
[27:51] | this is the new reality, so we have to drive them | 这是新的现实 所以我们必须把他们 |
[27:55] | away from here a-and then build a fence. | 从这里赶走 然后建造围栏 |
[27:57] | Over the settlement? | 在这片聚居地上吗 |
[28:00] | This isn’t a settlement. | 这不是聚居地 |
[28:02] | They don’t possess our intelligence. | 他们没有我们的智力 |
[28:04] | They don’t possess our sense of community. | 他们没有我们那种集体的概念 |
[28:06] | They lost all that a long time ago. | 他们很久以前就丢失了这一切 |
[28:09] | This is our land now. | 现在这里是我们的地盘 |
[28:10] | Our land again. | 我们收复失地了 |
[28:13] | I did plan for this. | 我对此有所打算 |
[28:15] | I hoped I wouldn’t have to see it | 我曾希望我醒来之时看到的 |
[28:17] | when I woke up, but don’t worry. | 并非这种景象 不过不用担心 |
[28:20] | Humanity will win. | 人类必将胜利 |
[28:38] | Megan claims you’re establishing some sort | 梅根说你要和那个女性畸变人 |
[28:40] | of communication with the female? | 建立某种联系 |
[28:42] | We need a breakthrough before they do. | 我们得在它们之前找到突破 |
[28:43] | How many Abbies were here an hour ago? | 一个小时之前有多少畸变人 |
[28:46] | And look at the monitors now. | 现在再看看这些监控器 |
[28:47] | There’s over a thousand now. | 都有上千只了 |
[28:49] | We know that they’re gathering. | 我们知道它们在聚集起来 |
[28:50] | Yeah, as an army would. | 是啊 就像一支军队那样 |
[28:52] | We need to release her now. | 我们得马上放了她 |
[28:54] | You’re giving her too much credit. | 你太高看她了 |
[28:55] | Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇 |
[28:56] | It was theirs first. | 最初是它们的 |
[28:58] | We made this town. | 我们建立了这座城镇 |
[28:58] | Yeah, on the ruins of their settlement. | 是 在它们定居地的废墟上 |
[29:00] | To save humanity. | 为了拯救人类 |
[29:01] | After we basically destroyed the entire planet. | 在我们几乎毁掉整个地球之后 |
[29:04] | Look, how old is she? | 她多大了 |
[29:05] | Huh? How old is she? About 30? Right? | 她多大了 大概三十岁吧 |
[29:07] | Blood tests show a mature female, yes. | 验血显示她的确是个成年女性 |
[29:10] | Don’t you get it? | 你们还没明白吗 |
[29:11] | She was there | 当我们从她那 |
[29:12] | when we took it away from her. | 夺走这里时 她就在场 |
[29:14] | – She was there. – Stop humanizing her. | -她就在场 -别把她当人类看待 |
[29:16] | Territoriality is not solely a human trait. | 领域行为并非人类独有特质 |
[29:21] | Yeah, well, we took it back. | 我们夺回了这里 |
[29:23] | What’s wrong with that? | 那又有什么关系 |
[29:25] | It’s our nature to fight. | 战斗是我们的天性 |
[29:27] | Nothing’s wrong with that. | 那没什么问题 |
[29:28] | If you don’t mind fighting and losing, | 假如你不在乎战败之后 |
[29:30] | them taking this place back and then ripping | 它们夺回这个地方 接着把我们每个人 |
[29:32] | every one of us to shreds. | 都撕成碎片 |
[29:35] | You have tried everything else. | 别的方法你们都试遍了 |
[29:38] | They are surrounding us. | 它们在包围我们 |
[29:40] | There are more of them every minute. | 每分钟都有更多的畸变人加入 |
[29:42] | The only thing we have on our side right now | 我们这边现在仅存的 |
[29:45] | is science, | 只有科学 |
[29:46] | and that is telling us that this an intelligent species. | 而这也说明了这是一个智慧物种 |
[29:49] | – So, if we can find a way to maybe just even… – What? | -如果我们找到方法只要… -什么 |
[29:52] | Negotiate? | 谈判 |
[29:55] | Why not consider it? | 为什么不考虑一下 |
[29:59] | You’re underestimating our power here. | 你是在低估我们的力量 |
[30:01] | Pilcher always said these things… | 皮尔彻一直说这些东西… |
[30:02] | He said a lot of things, | 他说过很多 |
[30:04] | and that would be fine if Wayward Pines | 要是怪松镇只是他的臆想 |
[30:05] | had remained in his head. | 那也无所谓了 |
[30:06] | Maybe going down this road | 也许选择这条路 |
[30:08] | buys us more time. | 能给我们争取些时间 |
[30:09] | I don’t need another naysayer. | 我不需要再多一个反对者了 |
[30:10] | I don’t think you know what you need right now. | 我想你不知道你现在该需要什么 |
[30:14] | I’m as surprised as anyone to be considering this, | 我现在考虑这么做 我都感到很惊奇 |
[30:17] | but even Megan has been swayed, | 但是连梅根都被说动了 |
[30:19] | now that an actual medical professional has weighed in. | 既然一个专业的医生也提出了看法 |
[30:21] | Oh, I won’t stand for your condescension. | 我可不会容许你这么贬低我 |
[30:23] | I’m merely stating a fact. | 我只是在陈述事实 |
[30:24] | You weren’t even awake when we built this town. | 我们建立这座城市的时候你甚至还没醒 |
[30:27] | I schooled you at the Academy | 我在学院教你 |
[30:29] | and I’ve got no problem doing it now. | 我也不介意再教训教训你 |
[30:31] | No, I never denied that you had a good head | 不 我从来没否认过你很聪明 |
[30:33] | on your shoulders, but, technically, | 但是 严格意义上来说 |
[30:34] | you were supposed to be contributing much more | 你应该为怪松镇的未来 |
[30:36] | to the future of Wayward Pines. | 做出更多贡献 |
[30:38] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[30:39] | Fertility and survival go hand in hand here. | 生育和生存密不可分 |
[30:42] | Kerry knows how important the program is. | 凯瑞知道这个项目有多重要 |
[30:44] | How could this be a priority… | 这怎么能优先于… |
[30:45] | It is priority. | 这就是最高优先级 |
[30:47] | This really is the inmates | 这就是精神病人 |
[30:48] | running the asylum. | 通知的精神病院吗 |
[30:49] | Has it not occurred to anybody in this room | 这里难道就没人想过 |
[30:51] | that while we’re observing her, | 我们观察她的时候 |
[30:53] | that maybe she’s observing us? | 也许她也在观察我们 |
[31:11] | Don’t you want to come and meet everyone? | 你不想来见见大家吗 |
[31:13] | You all can welcome Group A without me. | 你们不用我也能欢迎A组的苏醒 |
[31:16] | Come on, CJ. | 来吧 CJ |
[31:19] | We’ve all worked so hard | 我们那么努力 |
[31:20] | to finally be able to wake them up. | 终于能把他们唤醒了 |
[31:22] | They’ll be here any minute. | 他们马上就到了 |
[31:24] | Come celebrate with us. | 跟我们一起庆祝吧 |
[31:28] | I’m having a hard time | 我真是难以理解 |
[31:29] | understanding your attitude here. | 你现在的态度 |
[31:33] | We are rebuilding the world. | 我们在重建世界 |
[31:35] | I know, I saw the world fall, all of it. | 我知道 我见识过世界毁灭 |
[31:37] | I watched that, alone. | 我独自一人 目睹了一切 |
[31:40] | How can anyone say | 谁会知道 |
[31:41] | what humanity will be in 2,000 years? | 两千年后世界上还会不会有人类 |
[31:44] | How could we have known it would come to this? | 我们怎么会知道会有今天 |
[31:47] | How could we know what this time, this loss, | 我们怎么知道这一次 这些损失 |
[31:49] | would do to our souls? | 会如何影响我们的灵魂 |
[31:50] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[31:53] | My soul is replenished. | 我的灵魂重新焕发了活力 |
[31:55] | I need you to have faith, CJ. | 我想让你也有信心 CJ |
[31:57] | You say that the world fell but you’re forgetting | 你说世界毁灭了 但你忘了 |
[32:00] | all of the people that Pilcher saved. | 皮尔彻拯救的那些人 |
[32:02] | You are a part of that. | 你就是其中之一 |
[32:04] | And what will you tell them? | 我们怎么告诉他们 |
[32:05] | Hmm? Group A. | A组的人吗 |
[32:07] | You’ll cut the ribbon, you’ll serve the corn bread. | 你会为他们提供肉食和玉米面包 |
[32:09] | Hmm? And do you think they will be grateful | 然后你就觉得他们会感激你 |
[32:10] | that we stole them from the world they knew. | 让他们离开了之前所熟知的世界吗 |
[32:13] | Do you think they will be able | 你觉得他们能理解 |
[32:14] | to comprehend what they lost? | 我们到底失去了什么吗 |
[32:16] | – In time. – In time. | -会理解的 -会理解的 |
[32:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:22] | I had 2,000 years to let it go. | 我有两千年来释怀 |
[32:25] | They will lose it in seconds. | 他们可是瞬间失去了一切 |
[32:31] | Please, join us. | 加入我们吧 |
[32:33] | Group A should know what you’ve done for them. | 应该让A组的人知道我们为他们做了什么 |
[32:35] | I have confidence that they will appreciate the privilege | 我有信心他们会感激能在怪松镇 |
[32:38] | of our continued survival here in Wayward Pines. | 继续生存下来 |
[33:06] | Oh, my God. This isn’t real. | 天啊 这不是真的 |
[33:10] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[33:12] | They’re lying to us. | 他们在欺骗我们 |
[33:20] | Stop. Stop! You can’t leave me here! | 停下 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[33:24] | Go, go, let’s go. | 快走 我们走 |
[33:29] | This can’t be true! This isn’t real! | 这不可能是真的 这不是真的 |
[33:42] | Somebody please help! | 快来人帮帮忙 |
[34:00] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[34:02] | The people… | 人 |
[34:04] | in this town, here– | 这个镇的人 |
[34:08] | friends. | 朋友 |
[34:14] | Jason | 杰森 |
[34:15] | is our leader. | 是我们的首领 |
[34:34] | This is a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[34:36] | Why is she cooperating? | 她为什么合作 |
[34:38] | I’m honestly just curious. | 我真的很好奇 |
[34:40] | Given the way that we’ve treated them, | 我们那样对待他们 |
[34:42] | why would she? | 她为什么还合作 |
[34:43] | She’s communicating, not cooperating. | 她在跟我们交流 不是合作 |
[34:45] | If she can comprehend even more than these simple cards, | 如果她能理解的不仅仅是这些简单的卡片 |
[34:48] | then we move forward, | 那我们就算有进步了 |
[34:49] | we try to show her | 我们要让她明白 |
[34:51] | that not everybody in this room is her enemy. | 并不是这里的每个人都是她的敌人 |
[34:55] | You should want this to work. | 你应该想成功 |
[34:58] | You should want progress. | 你应该想看到进步 |
[35:00] | Nobody’s worked harder for our survival than I have, | 为了我们的生存 没人比我更努力 |
[35:02] | but we’re in a war here, Doctor. | 但现在我们处于战争中 医生 |
[35:04] | Yes. We are. | 是的 没错 |
[35:11] | We have to try everything. | 我们必须试试所有办法 |
[35:15] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[35:32] | Doc… | 医生 |
[35:42] | Doc, I wouldn’t do that. | 医生 不要那样 |
[35:42] | Stop, it’ll kill you. | 住手 它会杀了你的 |
[35:44] | Dr. Yedlin, I… | 叶德林医生 我… |
[36:13] | Get him out of there! | 把他弄出来 |
[36:23] | Any doubt that she controls them? | 对她控制他们还有任何怀疑吗 |
[36:27] | This experiment ends now. | 这个实验到底为止 |
[36:30] | No! | 不要 |
[36:35] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 快住手 |
[36:37] | If they can learn, | 如果他们有学习能力 |
[36:38] | let’s teach ’em some consequences. | 那我们就教教他们什么叫后果 |
[36:42] | Stop, stop! | 住手 住手 |
[36:43] | Hey, think about it– if you kill her, we all die! | 好好想想 如果杀了她 我们都会死的 |
[36:50] | Kerry. | 凯瑞 |
[36:58] | If she does control them, | 如果她真的控制他们 |
[37:00] | is killing her a risk you want to take? | 那你愿意冒险杀了她吗 |
[37:04] | I don’t have an answer yet for what will end this war, | 目前我还不知道怎么结束这场战争 |
[37:06] | but eliminating what I believe is a crucial piece of it | 但我认为她是这场战争的关键 |
[37:09] | is not what I would advise. | 所以我不建议杀死她 |
[37:12] | Or do my words not hold any weight for you anymore? | 还是说现在我的话对你而言没有一点分量了 |
[37:16] | Of course they do. | 当然有分量 |
[37:19] | Dr. Yedlin presents new information. | 叶德林医生找到了新信息 |
[37:23] | Let’s think about what we can do with that before we waste it. | 先好好想想怎么利用这一信息吧 不要浪费掉了 |
[38:03] | It’s a cruel joke, isn’t it? | 真是个残忍的玩笑 对吧 |
[38:07] | Here we are, last of our species. | 我们作为仅剩的人类 |
[38:11] | Best of what’s left. | 剩下的精英 |
[38:14] | We can’t even climb out of our own ruin to save ourselves. | 但是我们却无法从自毁中走出去 拯救自己 |
[38:24] | You may be Jason’s replacement. | 你也许能替代杰森 |
[38:26] | But they’re ours. | 但他们是替代我们的 |
[38:35] | I’ve lived for many years in Wayward Pines. | 我在怪松镇住了太多年 |
[38:39] | I barely remember the world | 我甚至都不记得这个世界 |
[38:41] | as it once was. | 曾经的样子 |
[38:44] | I worked hard | 我曾经非常努力 |
[38:47] | to forget it. | 去忘记 |
[38:51] | But I’m so grateful | 但我很感激 |
[38:54] | to have come so far and to have seen so much. | 能走到这一步 见证这么多 |
[39:05] | It’s been fascinating | 和你一起 |
[39:07] | studying Margaret with you. | 研究玛格利特真的很棒 |
[39:11] | But at this point we can’t conclude… | 但现在我们不能排除…. |
[39:13] | Are you so indoctrinated that you can’t see that | 你难道被洗脑的那么严重 甚至看不出来 |
[39:16] | the only animal in this room was Jason? | 这儿唯一的禽兽是杰森 |
[39:20] | I see his weaknesses, yes. | 我的确看得到他的弱点 |
[39:24] | But we are not | 但我们不是 |
[39:26] | the lesser species here. | 更为低级的种族 |
[39:29] | They are not | 他们不会 |
[39:30] | our replacement. | 取代我们 |
[39:33] | I won’t surrender | 我不会向 |
[39:35] | to those kinds of thoughts. | 这些想法投降 |
[39:39] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[39:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:49] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[39:53] | I mean the hospital. | 我是说回医院 |
[39:58] | I’m gonna take a shower | 我要去洗个澡 |
[39:59] | and try to clear my head. | 清一清我的思绪 |
[40:02] | I’ll be back in a couple hours, | 我几小时后再回来 |
[40:04] | and then we’re gonna s… | 然后我们阻… |
[40:09] | I don’t know what we’re gonna do. | 我不知道我们要怎么办 |
[40:22] | CJ CJ. | |
[40:23] | You saw them first. | 你第一个看到他们的 |
[40:25] | The Abbies. | 那些畸变人 |
[40:27] | Yes. With Pilcher. | 是的 和皮尔彻一起 |
[40:30] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[40:32] | About? | 什么 |
[40:34] | Was it a mistake, | 我们建造这里的 |
[40:36] | commencing construction when we did? | 时机错误吗 |
[40:38] | Did we wake up too soon? | 我们醒得太早了吗 |
[40:42] | We’ve stolen centuries. | 我们躲过了好几个世纪 |
[40:45] | But that is a moment that we can’t take back. | 但这些事是无法挽回的 |
[40:46] | Why discuss it now? | 为什么现在说这个 |
[40:51] | We’ll gather later to discuss protocol. | 我们稍后一起讨论对策 |
[40:54] | Wayward Pines did not journey into the future | 怪松镇存在于这个未来 |
[40:56] | to grind to a halt at this. | 不是为了这样停滞不前 |
[40:58] | I’ll not allow it. | 我不会允许的 |
[41:00] | I assure you. | 我保证 |
[41:02] | Humanity will win. | 人类必胜 |
[42:05] | Margaret. | 玛格利特 |