时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It is the year 4032. | 现在是4032年 |
[00:05] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:07] | has created evolutionary Abberations | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:10] | known as Abbies… | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:13] | …that rule the Earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:16] | One man saw the catastrophe coming. | 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:20] | He created an ark for mankind, | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:22] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:23] | to sleep for 2,000 years | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:26] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:30] | Surrounded by mountains | 地球上仅存的人类 |
[00:31] | and protected by an electric fence, | 居住在怪松镇中 |
[00:33] | the last of humanity left alive on Earth | 那里四面环山 还建有 |
[00:36] | do their best to survive | 带电的围栏 |
[00:38] | in a town called Wayward Pines. | 他们努力生存下来 |
[00:54] | We’re collecting the weapons that were commandeered | 我们来收走昨晚从军械库 |
[00:56] | from the armory last night. | 占有的武器 |
[00:59] | I won’t discover | 你没有 |
[01:00] | that you kept some for yourself? | 私存武器吗 |
[01:02] | We should have a baby. | 我们该要个孩子 |
[01:04] | A son to lead. | 生个儿子做领袖 |
[01:06] | Or a daughter. | 或是女儿 |
[01:08] | I know we had our problems, but there were good times, too. | 我知道我们有问题 但是也有美好的时光 |
[01:11] | And maybe you can tell me when I’m coming back home. | 也许你能告诉我我什么时候能回家 |
[01:14] | In the last two hours, the abbies have re-entered | 过去两小时中 畸变人重新进入了 |
[01:16] | the valley outside the fence. | 围栏外的峡谷 |
[01:17] | They vastly underestimated these creatures. | 他们远远低估了这些生物 |
[01:19] | The temporal gyrus for a chimp | 黑猩猩的颞回 |
[01:21] | is about a third the size of a human’s. | 大小大约是人类的三分之一 |
[01:22] | And hers appears to be double the size of ours. | 而她的好像是我们的两倍 |
[01:25] | We’ve done some preliminary tests with the female. | 我们对一个雌性进行了初步检查 |
[01:28] | – And it seems to me– – Did you say “Female”? | -好像… -你说”雌性”吗 |
[01:29] | There’s a female abbie in this town? | 镇上有个雌性畸变人吗 |
[01:31] | Her palm– does it have a mark? | 她的手掌上面有没有标志 |
[01:34] | This experiment ends now. | 这个实验到底为止 |
[01:38] | Stop! If you kill her, we all die! | 住手 如果杀了她 我们都会死的 |
[01:41] | It’s not just their minds, it’s math. | 不光是他们的思想 是数学 |
[01:43] | And they have the numbers. | 而他们人数比我们多 |
[01:45] | There’s over a thousand now. | 都有上千只了 |
[01:46] | They are gathering for her. | 他们正在为她而聚集起来 |
[01:48] | They are coming for her. | 他们来找她了 |
[01:49] | That is what the brand is for. | 这就是那个标记的意义 |
[01:50] | She is their leader! | 她是他们的领导者 |
[01:59] | Good citizens of Wayward Pines, | 怪松镇的居民 |
[02:01] | this is the dawn of a new day. | 新的一天开始了 |
[02:04] | We must unite as one. | 我们必须团结一体 |
[02:06] | And stand together against our enemy. | 共同应对敌人 |
[02:08] | We will not let this threat outside our walls | 我们将不会允许墙外的威胁 |
[02:10] | drive us into hiding. | 迫使我们躲避 |
[02:12] | We will find peace in our normal way of life. | 我们将正常生活 追求平静 |
[02:16] | This time will pass. | 这段时期将会过去 |
[02:19] | Go to school. | 去学校 |
[02:20] | Work hard. | 努力工作 |
[02:22] | Be happy. | 开开心心 |
[02:24] | Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines. | 享受你在怪松镇的生活 |
[02:29] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[02:30] | Good to see you today. | 很高兴今天见到你 |
[02:32] | – Kerry. – Dr. Yedlin? | -凯瑞 -叶德林医生 |
[02:34] | How’s your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[02:35] | It’s fine, thank you. | 挺好 谢谢 |
[02:36] | What are your next steps? | 你下一步打算怎么办 |
[02:37] | Since you’ve now established | 你现在已经建立了 |
[02:38] | the basics of communication? | 基本沟通 |
[02:39] | She’s not gonna speak to us again, | 她不会再跟我们沟通了 |
[02:41] | unless she’s forced. | 除非是被迫 |
[02:42] | But everything you indicated– | 但你之前表明 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I was building a trust. | 是啊 我是想建立信任 |
[02:44] | That was destroyed with three gunshots. | 而三声枪响破坏了那一切 |
[03:04] | I have the results of your examination. | 我拿到了你检测的结果 |
[03:10] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[03:16] | We found trauma. | 我们发现了创伤 |
[03:18] | Some residual scarring. | 有些遗留疤痕组织 |
[03:20] | Possibly from the creature attack. | 可能是畸变人攻击留下的 |
[03:21] | Possibly from something else. | 可能是别的原因导致 |
[03:23] | Could be endometriosis, | 可能是子宫内膜异位症 |
[03:25] | but, uh, we don’t have the equipment for that, so… | 但我们没有能治疗那个的设备 所以 |
[03:32] | You wouldn’t be able to carry a child to term. | 你不能正常完成怀孕 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:41] | We’re supposed to have children. | 我们是得生孩子的 |
[03:45] | We need to have children. | 我们必须生孩子 |
[03:50] | I wanted to do my part. | 我想尽力 |
[03:52] | I wanted to contribute. | 我想贡献 |
[03:55] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[03:57] | He’ll make you disappear like the others? | 他会让你像其他人一样消失吗 |
[04:05] | Thank you, Dr. Yedlin. | 谢谢你 叶德林医生 |
[04:06] | After I meet with Jason, I’ll stop by the lab | 等我跟杰森见过面后 我会去趟实验室 |
[04:08] | so you can walk me through | 你可以跟我说明 |
[04:09] | the next steps of your research. | 你研究的下一阶段 |
[04:11] | And if Megan gives you any trouble, | 如果梅根再找你麻烦 |
[04:12] | please let me know. | 请告诉我 |
[05:19] | This is a code red. | 红色警报 |
[05:20] | There has been a security breach in the lab. | 实验室出现了安全漏洞 |
[05:22] | All personel get to your post. | 所有人员前往自己岗位 |
[05:29] | This is a code red. | 红色警报 |
[05:30] | There has been a security breach in the lab. | 实验室出现了安全漏洞 |
[05:32] | All personel get to your post. | 所有人员前往自己岗位 |
[05:50] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[05:54] | How did it happen? | 怎么回事 |
[05:56] | Code’s on the cage. | 笼子的密码 |
[05:57] | She saw us input them and memorized them. | 她看到我们输入后记住了 |
[05:59] | She wants to get back to them. | 她想回去找他们 |
[06:00] | And do what? | 然后干什么 |
[06:03] | This. | 杀了我们 |
[06:04] | Revenge for what we did to them. | 为我们对他们的所作所为复仇 |
[06:09] | Start searching. | 搜索大楼 |
[06:10] | Every air duct, | 每个风道 |
[06:11] | every hallway, every stairwell. | 每个走廊 每个楼梯间 |
[06:33] | Hallway three clear! | 三号走廊安全 |
[06:35] | Hallway four clear! | 四号走廊安全 |
[06:39] | Hallway seven clear! | 七号走廊安全 |
[06:43] | All floors are clear. | 所有楼层安全 |
[06:44] | Check the tunnels. | 检查管道 |
[07:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[07:51] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[09:14] | She could’ve escaped two minutes ago or two hours ago. | 她可能两分钟前逃走了 也可能是两小时前 |
[09:16] | – We have to warn the town. – The soldiers will handle it. | -我们得提醒镇民 -士兵会处理的 |
[09:18] | What do you think the rest of them | 你以为其他畸变人蹲在外面干什么 |
[09:19] | are out there for? They’re there for her. | 他们都是来找她的 |
[09:21] | They’re waiting. | 他们在等待 |
[09:22] | They wouldn’t attack while he had her captive. | 她在我们手中时 他们是不会发起进攻的 |
[09:23] | We are telling the town now! | 我们得立即通知镇民 |
[09:32] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[09:34] | We’ll tell them the truth. | 我们会告诉他们真相 |
[09:36] | I can set up two teams– | 我可以部署两支小队 |
[09:38] | one to move around the perimeter to the south side of town | 一支沿着边界向镇南移动 |
[09:39] | – in case she heads back to the woods. – We still have– | -以防她逃回树林 -我们还有 |
[09:41] | She found her way in, she’s gonna find her way out. | 她找到了进来的路 也会找到出路的 |
[09:42] | Then we’ll move through the neighborhood systematically. | 那我们会系统地搜查小镇 |
[09:44] | You have enough men for that? | 你人手够吗 |
[09:46] | We’ll get people from town to help in the search. | 我们会让镇民帮忙搜查 |
[09:48] | Unarmed? | 没有武器的镇民吗 |
[09:49] | They see something, they’ll report it immediately. | 他们发现情况会立即上报 |
[09:51] | We just collected the rebels’ guns. | 我们刚收缴了叛民的枪 |
[09:52] | We can’t risk handing them right back. | 不能冒险再还回去 |
[09:54] | Dr. Yedlin! | 叶德林医生 |
[09:55] | I’m going to find Hassler. | 我去找海瑟勒 |
[10:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:02] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[10:05] | – Jason, I– – Kerry. | -杰森 我 -凯瑞 |
[10:06] | No matter how smart she is, we’re going to find her. | 无论她有多聪明 我们会找到她的 |
[10:19] | Did you talk to him? | 你和他聊过了吗 |
[10:21] | – He didn’t come home. – Last night at all? | -他昨晚没回家 -整晚都没回吗 |
[10:23] | Last two nights. I don’t know where he is. | 已经两晚了 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[10:25] | The hospital, maybe. | 也许在医院 |
[10:27] | Well, is he trying to avoid you or the other way around? | 是他在躲着你 还是你在躲着他 |
[10:30] | What do you want me to say, Xander? | 我能说什么呢 詹德 |
[10:32] | I’m barely coming to terms with this myself. | 我自己才刚刚缓和过来 |
[10:36] | Why is this so hard for you to talk about? | 你为什么不愿意谈及此事 |
[10:38] | Because we’re all stuck here together, | 因为我们都被困在这里 |
[10:40] | and I still care about him. | 而我依然在乎他 |
[10:43] | He’ll know it’s not his. | 他会知道孩子不是他的 |
[10:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:54] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[10:55] | Look, it happened. | 听着 木已成舟 |
[10:57] | And now, here we are. | 而现在 你我在此 |
[11:01] | With a baby coming. | 还有了孩子 |
[11:03] | That’s what I want. | 这就是我想要的 |
[11:05] | And I think it’s what you want, too. | 而且我觉得这也是你想要的 |
[11:12] | We can’t control what happens out there, | 我们控制不了外面发生了什么 |
[11:14] | but in here, we can. | 但在这里面 我们可以 |
[11:31] | Arlene? | 阿琳 |
[11:44] | There’s been an emergency. | 有紧急情况发生 |
[11:45] | Your parents have been notified. | 你们的父母都已被告知 |
[11:47] | Everyone, head inside. | 所有人都进来 |
[11:49] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[11:50] | Don’t know. Head on inside. | 不知道 快进来 |
[11:52] | Come on. | 快点 |
[11:56] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[11:57] | So strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[12:00] | Head on in; don’t push. | 往里走 别挤 |
[12:01] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. | 请注意 怪松镇的居民们 |
[12:04] | Please move inside. | 请回到家中 |
[12:05] | Lock the doors. | 锁好大门 |
[12:07] | An Abby has escaped from the superstructure. | 一只畸变人从高级中心逃脱 |
[12:10] | If you see something… | 如有任何目击信息 |
[12:11] | …Report it immediately. | 请立刻上报 |
[12:15] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines… | 请注意 怪松镇的居民们 |
[12:18] | Please move inside. | 请回到家中 |
[12:19] | Lock the doors. | 锁好大门 |
[12:22] | Come on, we’ll go to the dorms. | 走吧 我们去宿舍了 |
[12:23] | Is this is? Are we dead? | 到此为止了 我们要死了吗 |
[12:25] | – No. – You can do whatever you want, | -不会的 -你现在可以为所欲为了 |
[12:26] | and you’re going back to the dorms? | 你却要回宿舍 |
[12:28] | That’s what they said to do. | 他们说应该这样做 |
[12:29] | Ah, they say a lot of things. | 他们说的多了去了 |
[12:31] | We got a big electric fence. | 我们有巨大的电子围栏 |
[12:32] | Abbies aren’t getting in. | 畸变人进不来的 |
[12:34] | Except when they build one of those ladder things. | 除了他们建”梯子”的那一次 |
[12:37] | If it is the end of the world, | 如果这就是世界末日的话 |
[12:39] | I’m not spending it hiding in a basement. | 我才不要躲在地下室度过 |
[12:44] | I want to see Rebecca. | 我想见丽贝卡 |
[12:45] | Luce… | 露西 |
[12:46] | I’m scared. | 我怕 |
[12:47] | Look, we have to go back inside, okay? | 听着 我们得回到里面去 好吗 |
[12:48] | She makes me feel better about these things, please. | 她会让我好受点 拜托你 |
[12:53] | Okay, okay, I’ll walk you. | 好吧 好吧 我送你 |
[12:57] | Get inside. Get inside. | 快进去 快进去 |
[13:00] | Hey, everybody! | 所有人 |
[13:01] | Off the street now. Come on! | 离开街道 快点 |
[13:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[13:05] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快一点 快走 |
[13:06] | Get inside. Go, go, go. Hurry! | 进去 快 快 快点 |
[13:10] | Attention, citizens of wayward pines. | 注意 怪松镇的居民们 |
[13:13] | Please move inside. | 请移步室内 |
[13:15] | Lock the doors. | 锁好门 |
[13:16] | An Abby has escaped from the superstructure. | 有一个畸变人从高级中心逃跑了 |
[13:19] | If you see something, report it immediately. | 如果你看到了什么 请立刻报告 |
[13:22] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. | 注意 怪松镇的居民们 |
[13:25] | Please move inside. | 请移至室内 |
[13:26] | Lock the door… | 锁好门 |
[13:38] | So, uh, the Spelling Bee’s coming up. | 拼字大赛马上要开始了 |
[13:41] | Have you been practicing? | 你有在练习吗 |
[13:45] | Remember, | 记住 |
[13:45] | It’s, uh, a-b-b-y, not a-b-b-i-e. | 是畸变 不是奇变 |
[13:50] | And it’s, uh, it’s “Pilcher,” Not “Pilchner.” | 还有是皮尔彻 不是皮尔彻纳 |
[13:52] | There’s… no… “N” in it. | 没有纳 |
[13:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:47] | Oh, be careful. | 当心 |
[15:38] | She escaped, didn’t she? | 她逃走了 是吗 |
[15:39] | Can you help me find her? | 你能帮我找到她吗 |
[15:49] | Frank! Lucy! | 弗兰克 露西 |
[15:51] | Get in here! | 进来 |
[15:58] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[16:03] | Stop. We’ll do a sweep of main street. | 停 我们搜查一遍大街 |
[16:10] | Fan out! | 散开 |
[16:11] | Front jeep, with me! | 前面的吉普车 跟着我 |
[16:13] | Check the roofs! | 检查屋顶 |
[16:16] | Check the alleyways, too! | 小巷也要检查 |
[16:19] | Alley’s clear! | 小巷安全 |
[16:27] | Everybody back. | 所有人退后 |
[16:27] | Back to the back, come on! | 退到后面 快点 |
[16:42] | Up there! | 在那上面 |
[17:03] | What you got? | 你看到什么了 |
[17:26] | She’s gotta be going to the fence, | 她肯定是去围栏那里了 |
[17:27] | but these tracks are going the other direction. | 但这些血迹引向的不是一个方向 |
[17:29] | No, she knows this place better than we do. | 不 她比我们更了解这个地方 |
[17:31] | She used to live here. | 她以前住在这 |
[17:46] | I remember the first week. | 我记得第一个星期 |
[17:50] | The first day. | 第一天 |
[17:52] | I didn’t know where anything was, I… | 我什么状况都不明白 |
[17:57] | I didn’t even know how to turn on his computer. | 我甚至不知道怎么打开他的电脑 |
[18:03] | You were always there for me. | 你一直都在我身边陪着我 |
[18:07] | Your counsel, your caution, | 你的建议 你的提醒 |
[18:11] | Your enthusiasm. | 你的热情 |
[18:14] | You taught me to stand on my own two feet… | 你教会我去靠自己 |
[18:19] | and then I wasn’t there for you. | 然而我并没能守护你 |
[18:27] | I’ve tried to do the right things. | 我尝试去做正确的事 |
[18:30] | – Sir… – I’ll be there in a minute. | -长官 -我马上就来 |
[18:41] | She won’t get away with this. | 她逃不掉的 |
[18:49] | Where’s she headed? | 她在往哪走 |
[18:50] | There’s all sort of reports coming in, sir. | 我们收到了各种各样的报告 长官 |
[18:52] | Someone said they spotted her on Cherry Blossom; | 有人说他们发现她在樱花大道 |
[18:54] | another on seventh, on the other side of town. | 还有人说在第七街 小镇的另一边 |
[18:56] | She’s in a sewer, she’s hiding in a trash can… | 她在下水道里 她藏在一个垃圾桶里 |
[18:58] | Did you set up a perimeter on the south side of town? | 你在小镇南边设警戒线了吗 |
[19:01] | I’m running out of men, sir. | 我人手不够了 长官 |
[19:02] | How do we know that’s where she’s going? | 我们该怎么知道她要去哪 |
[19:03] | We’ll use civilians. | 利用平民 |
[19:05] | Put the word out. Anyone wants to help in the search | 放出消息 有人想帮忙搜寻的话 |
[19:06] | Let them; otherwise, everyone stays indoors. | 就让他们参与 否则就都留在室内 |
[19:09] | – Copy. – Copy. | -收到 -收到 |
[19:10] | – Let’s go. – Yes, sir. | -出发 -是 长官 |
[19:31] | Where’d you get those? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[19:34] | I, uh, I kept ’em hidden In the storm drain | 我…我在庄稼烧毁后把它们藏在 |
[19:36] | in the back alley after the crops burned. | 后巷的下水道里了 |
[19:38] | They need our help finding her. | 他们需要我们帮忙找到她 |
[19:41] | Mountains, main street, here. | 山和主干道在这里 |
[19:44] | Hospital, school, | 医院 学校 |
[19:46] | less than ten kilometers | 距围栏的最近距离 |
[19:47] | to the fence at the narrowest point. | 不到十公里 |
[19:48] | You’re a very well-informed hairstylist. | 你一个发型师知道的挺多的 |
[19:51] | She designed the town. | 她设计了这座小镇 |
[19:53] | You built Wayward Pines? | 你建造了怪松镇 |
[19:56] | So you knew. | 所以你早就知道 |
[19:57] | Hey, hey, hey. She was abducted, | 她是被绑架了 |
[19:58] | Just like most of us, all right? | 和我们一样 好吗 |
[20:00] | We can stand here and we can talk about our past | 我们可以在这里讨论过去的事 |
[20:02] | or we can deal With the problem at hand, | 也可以去解决现在面临的问题 |
[20:03] | and she’s the best person to help us out. | 而她是能帮我们的最佳人选了 |
[20:07] | The best vantage points are the rooftops | 最佳位置是在 |
[20:08] | of the hotel, the hospital | 旅馆和医院的屋顶 |
[20:09] | and this part of the elevated ground | 还有位于自然保护区西部的 |
[20:11] | of the western section of the nature preserve. | 这一片高地 |
[20:13] | We need binoculars. | 我们需要望远镜 |
[20:15] | And-and more weapons. | 还…还有更多武器 |
[20:19] | I can do things. | 我可以干点什么 |
[20:21] | I can, I can help. | 我能 我能帮得上忙 |
[20:26] | I watch birds. | 我看鸟 |
[20:28] | Binoculars. I have a pair at home. | 望远镜 我家里有一副 |
[20:30] | I use them to watch birds. | 我用它看鸟 |
[20:33] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[20:33] | there aren’t a lot of birds, but I do like to watch them. | 这里没有多少鸟 但我确实喜欢看它们 |
[20:36] | I mean… it’s not like | 我的意思是…我并不是在说 |
[20:38] | I use them to watch my neighbors. | 我用它来看邻居 |
[20:41] | Uh, I’ll go get the binoculars. | 我去拿望远镜 |
[20:44] | They’re in my bedroom. | 在我的卧室里 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:48] | We want to help search. | 我们想帮忙搜寻 |
[20:50] | Here. | 来 |
[20:51] | Don’t point these at anything you don’t want to kill. | 别用这个对着你不打算杀的东西 |
[20:54] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[20:57] | It’s hard to get in here. | 进来不容易 |
[20:59] | So if there’s only one soft spot to sneak in, | 所以如果只有一个突破点能进来的话 |
[21:01] | wouldn’t she just try to sneak back out the same way? | 难道她不会像原路溜回去 |
[21:03] | If she’s trying to sneak out. | 如果她想溜出去的话 |
[21:05] | Maybe that’s the way they’ll all be coming back in | 他们可能会都从那里进来 |
[21:07] | to destroy the town for good. | 彻底毁了小镇 |
[21:09] | We built wayward pines | 我们把怪松镇建在了 |
[21:10] | on the ruins of the old town. | 在旧镇的废墟上 |
[21:12] | If only I had the original surveys from the town here before. | 要是我有以前那个镇的原始调查资料就好了 |
[21:18] | There is a hard copy back in the mountain. | 在山上有一份复印件 |
[21:20] | I’ll get them. | 我去拿 |
[21:22] | Meet me back in my house in an hour. | 一小时后在我的房子见 |
[21:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:27] | Rebecca, be careful. | 丽贝卡 小心点 |
[21:39] | So, you know how to fire that thing? | 所以你知道怎么开枪 |
[21:41] | My dad taught me… | 我父亲教过我 |
[21:43] | And then I swore off it | 在我医治 |
[21:45] | after I saw the damage I had to repair | 它对人们造成的伤害后 |
[21:47] | from what it did to people. | 我发誓不会再碰它 |
[21:50] | We’ve all gone back on promises we’ve made. | 我们都背弃了自己曾经的承诺 |
[21:54] | That’s what happens here. | 这是这里的常态 |
[21:58] | Unless someone steps up, | 除非有人站出来 |
[22:00] | and starts making promises that they keep. | 开始遵守他们的承诺 |
[22:05] | So, what do you say, Doc? | 你怎么认为 医生 |
[22:07] | We bag this trophy. | 我们抓到战利品 |
[22:08] | You have a little victory dance on main street? | 你在主街上跳一小段庆祝的舞蹈吗 |
[22:10] | She’s not a trophy. | 她不是战利品 |
[22:14] | You’d better hope she is. | 你最好希望她是 |
[22:20] | I need something from his office. | 我需要从他的办公室里拿点东西 |
[22:22] | You work at Wayward Beauty. | 你在怪松镇发廊工作 |
[22:23] | No one from the hair salon has clearance. | 发廊的任何人都无权进入 |
[22:25] | Jason asked me to get it. | 杰森让我来拿 |
[22:27] | Go ahead, radio him. | 尽管呼叫他 |
[22:29] | He’s only trying to stop an escaped abby. | 只不过他在努力抓捕一只逃跑的畸变人 |
[22:31] | I’m sure he can take your call. | 我相信他会接你的电话 |
[22:48] | It wasn’t her blood. | 那不是她的血 |
[22:52] | She used him to send us the wrong way. | 她利用他来把我们指引到错误的方向 |
[22:55] | She’s not injured at all. | 她根本没有受伤 |
[22:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:23] | Find what you’re looking for? | 找到你要的东西了吗 |
[23:27] | I did. | 我找到了 |
[23:28] | The original geological surveys. | 原始小镇的地质勘测资料 |
[23:30] | They’ll help in the search. | 这些会对搜捕有帮助的 |
[23:31] | They must be planning to get in | 它们肯定打算 |
[23:32] | through an old, abandoned tunnel. | 从废弃的旧管道进来 |
[23:34] | Jason won’t approve of you stealing his things. | 杰森不会允许你偷拿他的东西 |
[23:39] | I’m not sure I do, either. | 我也不确定我会允许你 |
[23:42] | They aren’t his to begin with. | 这些本来就不是他的 |
[23:48] | Why are you with him? | 你为什么和他在一起 |
[23:50] | Is that any business of yours? | 这和你有关系吗 |
[23:52] | You know you can do more here than you realize? | 你知道你有能力做更多的事情吗 |
[23:54] | Than standing behind Jason. | 而不是辅佐他 |
[23:55] | – I don’t stand behind him… – Oh, yeah, you do, | -我没有辅佐他 -你有 |
[23:58] | and with everything that’s happened, | 而且鉴于发生的这一切 |
[23:59] | It doesn’t help anyone… | 这样对任何人都没有帮助 |
[24:01] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[24:04] | Why are you with him? | 你为什么和他在一起 |
[24:08] | He’s strong. | 他很强壮 |
[24:09] | He’s interesting. | 他风趣 |
[24:10] | He challenges me. | 他敢于质疑我 |
[24:12] | I meant Xander. | 我说的是詹德 |
[24:14] | So did I. | 我说的就是他 |
[24:16] | There’s the man you marry in Boston. | 在波士顿有你的另一半 |
[24:19] | Then there’s the man you marry in Wayward Pines. | 在怪松镇也有你的另一半 |
[24:22] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[24:23] | Different worlds. | 世界变了而已 |
[24:26] | I’m not defined by either of them. | 我的生活不由他们做主 |
[24:28] | I am my own person, Kerry. | 我有独立的人格 凯瑞 |
[24:31] | You should be, too. | 你也该这样 |
[24:44] | She’s headed east. | 她往东面走了 |
[24:46] | Based on what? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:47] | She’s been heading south. | 她一直在往南走 |
[24:49] | From the mountain, across Main Street, | 从山上出发 穿过主道 |
[24:50] | through town. That’s south. | 穿过镇子 那是南面 |
[24:51] | The fence is south. We go south. | 围墙在南面 我们也去南面 |
[24:53] | Look up! | 注意上方 |
[24:54] | It’s not this house. | 不是这座房子 |
[24:56] | It’s on that roof. | 在房顶上 |
[24:59] | You check the alley. | 检查小巷 |
[25:00] | Did you hear that? | 有动静 |
[25:02] | – There! – Move it! | -在那 -快走 |
[25:21] | – You good? – Yeah, yeah. – Okay. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[25:31] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:40] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:43] | Backyard’s clear! | 后院安全 |
[25:44] | Check! | 整队 |
[25:46] | Watch under porches. | 注意门廊下面 |
[25:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[25:49] | It’s on that roof. | 在屋顶上 |
[26:01] | – Tom! – You okay? | -汤姆 -你还好吗 |
[26:04] | What are you guys doing out here?! Get inside! | 你们在这干什么 快进屋去 |
[26:06] | – What are you doing out here? – Go back to your homes! | -你们在外面干什么 -快回家去 |
[26:08] | – We’re here to help, okay? – We don’t need your help! | -我们是来帮忙的 -我们不需要帮忙 |
[26:11] | – Hey, behind the house. – Where? | -在那座房子后面 -在哪 |
[26:14] | Behind that house. | 在那座房子后面 |
[26:16] | Over here, over here, over here! | 在这里 在这里 在这里 |
[26:17] | – Where? – Behind… Behind you! | -在哪 -后面 在你身后 |
[26:18] | Over there behind you! Over there! | 那边 你后边 那边 |
[26:21] | Mario. | 马里奥 |
[26:27] | Tom! Tom! | 汤姆 汤姆 |
[26:31] | drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[26:31] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[26:33] | We didn’t know it was you. We thought you… | 我们不知道是你 我们以为你 |
[26:34] | I don’t care, drop your weapon! | 我不管 放下武器 |
[26:36] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[26:38] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[26:41] | Stand down! | 退后 |
[26:44] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[26:54] | Maybe they got her. | 他们可能抓到她了 |
[26:55] | Maybe they didn’t. | 也可能没有 |
[27:03] | I’m heading east. | 我往东去了 |
[27:30] | Put that weapon down. | 把枪放下 |
[27:31] | They shot at us! | 他们先朝我们开枪的 |
[27:32] | Yeah, well, you shot back. | 没错 但你们也回击了 |
[27:34] | Let’s not make this any worse than it is. | 不要让事态变得更糟糕 |
[27:36] | We got to get to the hospital. | 我们得去医院 |
[27:38] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[27:39] | He’s — he’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[27:41] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[27:43] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[27:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:48] | – He’s gone. – No! | -他没救了 -不 |
[27:52] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[27:54] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[27:55] | I’m not moving. | 我不会走的 |
[27:57] | Put the gun down. All of you. | 把枪放下 你们也是 |
[27:59] | They shouldn’t even have weapons! | 他们本来就不该持有武器 |
[28:02] | This town isn’t working. | 这个镇已经混乱了 |
[28:04] | This system isn’t working. | 这个体系不起作用了 |
[28:06] | We need to change this. | 我们需要改变 |
[28:07] | We need to do it ourselves together. | 我们需要联合起来一起改变 |
[28:10] | We’re running out of time. | 没时间了 |
[28:13] | Put them down. | 把枪放下 |
[28:15] | Down! | 放下 |
[28:19] | Let’s get to the hospital. | 我们快去医院吧 |
[28:24] | What do we do now, sir? | 现在怎么办 先生 |
[28:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:34] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[28:35] | No, Sir. | 没有 长官 |
[28:36] | There was one incident. | 发生了一起骚乱 |
[28:37] | But unrelated to Margaret. | 但是与玛格利特无关 |
[28:40] | The number of abbies outside the fence has tripled. | 围栏外的畸变人数量已经翻了三倍 |
[28:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:43] | They must be here for her. | 他们肯定是为她而来 |
[28:44] | Should we get back to the mountain? | 我们要回山上去吗 |
[28:48] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[29:04] | What is this place? | 这是哪儿 |
[29:06] | This is for us. | 这是为我们准备的 |
[29:16] | These are for the pods. | 这些是为低温舱准备的 |
[29:21] | You said this is for us. | 你说这是为我们准备的 |
[29:24] | Is this the only one? | 只有这一个地方吗 |
[29:26] | Does anyone else know? | 有其他人知道吗 |
[29:27] | Just us. | 只有我们知道 |
[29:29] | This is it. | 就是这儿了 |
[29:31] | I told Rebecca that we needed a nursery, | 我告诉丽贝卡说我们需要一个育儿室 |
[29:34] | And we will sometime soon, right? | 我们很快就会有孩子了 不是吗 |
[29:39] | Jason… | 杰森… |
[29:40] | Kerry, there are thousands of abbies out there. | 凯瑞 外面有成千上万的畸变人 |
[29:43] | If the superstructure’s compromised, | 如果怪松镇被攻陷了 |
[29:44] | This is our chance to survive. | 这是我们活下去的唯一方法 |
[29:48] | You and me… | 你和我 |
[29:50] | Like Adam and Eve. | 就像亚当和夏娃 |
[29:56] | I thought you would want this. | 我以为你也会想要这一切 |
[30:03] | I can’t have children. | 我没法生育 |
[30:07] | Dr. Yedlin did some tests. | 叶德林医生做了一些测试 |
[30:11] | There’s some trauma. | 我受过一些创伤 |
[30:13] | There’s some scarring. | 留下了一些疤痕 |
[30:16] | From the Abby, the one that attacked you. | 是那个袭击你的畸变人留下的 |
[30:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[30:24] | It isn’t just Dr. Yedlin… | 不只是叶德林医生… |
[30:25] | No. | 不 |
[30:28] | He wouldn’t lie about this. | 他不会对这件事撒谎的 |
[30:33] | He knows how important it is to me. | 他知道这对我来说很重要 |
[30:41] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:43] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:55] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 是我对不起 |
[31:00] | I wanted to have a child. | 我想要生孩子 |
[31:04] | Your child. | 你的孩子 |
[31:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:14] | I’m so proud of you for telling me. | 你能告诉我真是太让我自豪了 |
[31:19] | I just wish I had known. | 我要是早点知道就好了 |
[31:21] | I would have handled all this differently. | 这样我绝对会换一种处理方式 |
[31:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[31:37] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[32:51] | Nice shot. | 真准 |
[32:55] | I try. | 我尽力了 |
[33:02] | I have to find a weakness near the fence. | 我得找到围栏边上的弱点 |
[33:05] | Places where there might be unfinished tunnels. | 也许是那种未完工的隧道 |
[33:07] | Like a pit? | 比如井吗 |
[33:09] | When I was out there, they had me in this pit. | 我在外面的时候 他们让我下到一个井里 |
[33:11] | It was huge. | 下面特别大 |
[33:21] | We know where she’s headed. | 我们知道她要去哪了 |
[33:23] | How did you get those? | 你从哪儿搞到这些的 |
[33:26] | I gave them to her. | 我给她的 |
[33:30] | Here– where the fence | 这里 就是围栏 |
[33:31] | meets the eastern base of the mountain. | 和山上中心的东部基地交汇点 |
[33:33] | The original town had a drainage system | 原来的小镇从这里到这里 |
[33:34] | running from here to here. | 建有排水系统 |
[33:36] | Pipes, tunnels… | 管道 隧道 |
[33:37] | How could she access the tunnels from outside the fence? | 她怎么从围栏外进到隧道里呢 |
[33:39] | They can dig. | 他们会挖洞 |
[33:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[34:07] | Why are you keeping her here?! | 你们为什么还把她关在这里 |
[34:09] | She is their leader! That is what the brand is for. | 她是他们的领导者 这就是那个标记的意义 |
[34:12] | They are gathering for her. | 他们正在为她而聚集起来 |
[34:13] | They are coming for her, so we need to turn her | 他们要为她来了 所以我们必须 |
[34:16] | over to them right now! | 马上把她交还给他们 |
[35:35] | She dug from outside | 她从外部挖洞 |
[35:36] | until she intersected the drainage pipe. | 直至抵达排水管道 |
[35:40] | Hassler. | 海瑟勒 |
[35:41] | – She took him. – Or he let her go. | -她抓走了他 -或者是他放走了她 |
[35:43] | He didn’t let her do anything. | 他没让她做任何事 |
[35:44] | None of us has. | 我们都没有 |
[35:50] | They’re gonna kill us all. | 他们会杀光我们所有人 |
[35:51] | Grenades now! | 上手雷 |
[35:53] | Collapse the pipe! | 炸塌管道 |
[35:57] | Move! Move! | 快 |
[36:17] | The bullet went right through you. | 子弹射穿了你 |
[36:19] | Just missed your liver. | 差一点打到肝脏 |
[36:21] | Fortunately, thanks to the extremely high level of medical care, | 你很幸运 多亏了你接受到的高水平 |
[36:24] | – you received– – Shut up, Oscar. | -医疗护理 -闭嘴 奥斯克 |
[36:35] | Are we dead? | 我们死定了吗 |
[36:36] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[36:38] | You should be okay. | 你应该不会有事 |
[36:42] | Are we dead? | 我们死定了吗 |
[36:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:47] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:54] | I think that having a happy | 我觉得在怪松镇 |
[36:55] | and productive life in Wayward Pines | 幸福且勤勤恳恳地度过一生 |
[36:56] | is the most important contribution I can make | 是我能为我们种族延续所能做到的 |
[36:58] | to the preservation of our species, sir. | 最大的贡献 先生 |
[37:04] | I think that having a happy | 我觉得在怪松镇 |
[37:05] | and productive life in Wayward Pines | 幸福且勤勤恳恳地度过一生 |
[37:06] | is the most important contribution I can make | 是我能为我们种族延续所能做到的 |
[37:08] | to the preservation of our species, sir. | 最大的贡献 先生 |
[37:16] | I think that having a happy and productive life… | 我觉得在怪松镇幸福且勤勤恳恳地度过一生 |
[37:20] | in Wayward Pines is the most important contribution | 是我能为我们种族延续所能做到的 |
[37:22] | I can make to the preservation… | 最大的贡献 |
[37:25] | Sir. | 先生 |
[37:33] | Sir. | 先生 |
[39:03] | Okay, what I do now, Theo? | 我又怎么了 西奥 |
[39:04] | Weapons, really? | 武器 不会吧你 |
[39:06] | You gave weapons to civilians | 你从你的私藏里 |
[39:07] | from your little stash out in the back? | 拿武器给平民 |
[39:09] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[39:09] | Send them out unarmed? They needed protection. | 让他们不带武器出去吗 他们需要保护 |
[39:11] | – For God’s sake. – There’s man who died. | -天啊 别吵了 -有一个人死了 |
[39:13] | There’s another one in the hospital. | 还有一个在医院里 |
[39:14] | And it did nothing! | 而且一无所获 |
[39:16] | She got away. | 她跑了 |
[39:18] | – Good decision, son. – It’s not his fault. | -真是好决定 小子 -不是他的错 |
[39:20] | No? Whose is it? | 不是吗 那是谁的 |
[39:22] | Who?! | 是谁的 |
[39:24] | Margaret? | 玛格利特的 |
[39:25] | Jason? This town? | 杰森的 这个镇子的 |
[39:27] | Why is everything here | 为什么这里的一切 |
[39:28] | someone else’s fault? | 都是别的某个人的错 |
[39:30] | He was just trying to help, Theo. | 他只是想帮忙 西奥 |
[39:32] | He’s sorry. | 他很后悔 |
[39:33] | That’s enough? | 这就够了吗 |
[39:34] | Accidents happen– that’s enough? | 意外不可避免 这就够了吗 |
[39:37] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 够了 |
[39:38] | Sometimes accidents happen here. | 有时候这里是会发生意外 |