时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We should have a baby. | 我们该要个孩子 |
[00:03] | I found trauma | 我发现了创伤 |
[00:04] | possibly from the creature attack. | 可能是畸变人攻击留下的 |
[00:06] | Possibly from something else. | 可能是别的原因导致 |
[00:07] | I can’t have children. | 我没法生育 |
[00:09] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:12] | They are surrounding us. | 它们在包围我们 |
[00:14] | There are more of them every minute. | 每分钟都有更多的畸变人加入 |
[00:16] | This experiment ends now. | 这个实验到此为止 |
[00:21] | Hey, think about it! If you kill her, we all die! | 好好想想 如果杀了她 我们都会死的 |
[00:23] | She could’ve escaped two minutes ago or two hours ago. | 她可能两分钟前逃走了 也可能是两小时前 |
[00:33] | She dug from outside | 她从外部挖洞 |
[00:34] | until she intersected the drainage pipe. | 直至抵达排水管道 |
[00:36] | They’re gonna kill us all. | 他们会杀光我们所有人 |
[01:10] | Abigail’s a very good girl. | 阿比盖尔是个好女孩 |
[01:13] | An excellent girl. | 非常好的女孩 |
[01:15] | Father’s a senator. | 父亲是个参议员 |
[01:17] | Mother runs a charitable organization. | 母亲管理一家慈善机构 |
[01:19] | They’d like this handled quickly and quietly. | 他们要求此事迅速低调地处理好 |
[01:23] | She okay playing badminton? | 她打羽毛球不会有事吗 |
[01:25] | It’s a very low impact sport. | 这种运动冲撞很小 |
[01:27] | Best to keep up appearances for now. | 目前最好维持个样子 |
[01:29] | And she’s not even three months. | 她连3个月都不到 |
[01:31] | There. | 看 |
[01:32] | The blonde. | 那个金发女孩 |
[01:36] | And the father? | 父亲呢 |
[01:38] | All-American lacrosse player at Chamberlain last year. | 全美长曲棍球运动员 去年在张伯伦 |
[01:42] | He’s at Harvard now. | 现在在哈佛了 |
[01:43] | And the child will come in December? | 孩子12月出生吗 |
[01:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:49] | At the end of the year I’m planning a long trip. | 我年底打算远途旅行 |
[01:53] | It’d be good for him to be settled by then. | 到时能定下来最好 |
[01:57] | Timing is everything, isn’t it? | 时机是最关键的 是吧 |
[02:49] | It could be thousands or even more of them. | 他们可能还有几千个 |
[02:54] | What are they gathering for? | 他们聚集过来做什么 |
[02:58] | It looks like Margaret. | 似乎是玛格丽特 |
[03:00] | She might be back with the other females, but… | 她可能又跟其他雌性在一起了 但 |
[03:05] | You should see this. | 你该来看看 |
[03:07] | She might be dying. | 她可能要死了 |
[03:08] | She’s not their only female. | 她不是唯一的雌性 |
[03:11] | And if she was the leader and she does die, | 如果她真是领袖 而她死了 |
[03:12] | then they’ll just pick another one. | 他们会再选个领袖 |
[03:13] | Just like if we blow up their tunnels, | 就像如果我们炸了他们的隧道 |
[03:14] | – they’ll dig another one. – If she is dying, | -他们也会再挖一条 -如果她真要死了 |
[03:16] | it might buy us more time. | 这或许能给我们争取点时间 |
[03:17] | How much more time, Kerry? | 多少时间 凯瑞 |
[03:20] | Only one way out. | 只有一条出路 |
[03:21] | Get CJ and Dr. Yedlin. | 叫CJ和叶德林医生来 |
[04:11] | Come on. | 得了 |
[04:13] | She made her choice, pal. | 她已经做出了选择 伙计 |
[04:15] | And I don’t need another one of your lectures… | 我不想再听你教训… |
[04:16] | Not why I’m here | 我不是为这来 |
[04:18] | I’m past that. | 我已经不介意了 |
[04:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[04:23] | You can invite me to your, uh… anniversary party. | 你们周年纪念时可以邀请我去 |
[04:26] | Baby shower. | 婴儿送礼会 |
[04:30] | Look, I don’t know how much time we have left. | 我不知道我们还剩多少时间 |
[04:33] | It could be days. It could be hours. | 可能是几天 可能是几小时 |
[04:35] | But whatever it is, I’m not gonna live it | 但不管如何 我不会听从 |
[04:37] | with that kid in charge. | 那个孩子的指挥 |
[04:40] | So what I need to know | 我要知道 |
[04:42] | is where you stand. | 你的立场 |
[04:44] | I don’t matter. | 我不重要 |
[04:45] | No you don’t. | 是啊 |
[04:47] | At all. | 完全不重要 |
[04:49] | But I want this to go smoothly. | 但我希望这事能顺利进行 |
[04:52] | You can help with that. | 这你能帮忙 |
[04:53] | But, | 但是 |
[04:55] | I’m doing this with or without you. | 你加不加入我都要这么做 |
[05:01] | I won’t be a problem. | 我不会成为麻烦 |
[05:03] | But I don’t exactly understand the plan. | 但我并不了解你的计划 |
[05:07] | They just got their leader back, right? | 他们的领袖刚回去 |
[05:09] | There’s a million of ’em out there, | 外面现在聚集了上百万个 |
[05:10] | at least that’s what everyone thinks. | 至少大家都这么觉得 |
[05:11] | They can dig tunnels, they can make ladders. | 他们会打洞 会做人梯 |
[05:14] | It’s not a question of “if” anymore. | 已经不是”能不能”进来的问题了 |
[05:16] | It’s a question of “when.” | 而是”什么时候” |
[05:18] | So, I’ll support you. | 我可以支持你 |
[05:20] | Regime change? Yeah, I’m all for it. | 改朝换代 好啊 我支持 |
[05:23] | But what is the plan, Theo? | 你有什么计划 西奥 |
[05:26] | Do you have some secret strategy? | 你有什么秘密策略吗 |
[05:27] | some magic pill to cure the disease, | 能治好疾病的神奇药丸 |
[05:30] | to make all our problems go away? | 解决一切问题 |
[05:32] | Or is this just about your tombstone | 还是只想在你的墓碑上 |
[05:34] | and writing something different on it? | 写下点别的东西 |
[05:36] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[05:40] | He wants to see us in the Mountain. | 他要你上山见他 |
[05:49] | We have a month of food. | 我们有一个月的口粮 |
[05:52] | We don’t have medicine if people get sick. | 如果有人生病 我们没有医药 |
[05:56] | There are thousands of them | 他们有数千个 |
[05:58] | right outside the fence. | 就聚在围栏外 |
[06:00] | And now that they have their leader back, | 现在 他们的领袖回去了 |
[06:03] | they can attack us at any moment. | 他们随时可以发起攻击 |
[06:07] | We could accept our fate. | 我们可以接受命运 |
[06:11] | Tell the people of Wayward Pines. | 告诉怪松镇的人民 |
[06:15] | Give them a chance to get their affairs in order, | 给他们机会处理后事 |
[06:18] | cling to each other, say their good-byes. | 与彼此相依 道别 |
[06:21] | Await the inevitable. | 等待必然的命运 |
[06:24] | Or we can fight them. | 或是跟他们打一场 |
[06:26] | There’s one advantage we still have. | 我们还有一个优势 |
[06:31] | Pilcher. | 皮尔彻 |
[06:33] | He believed. | 他有信念 |
[06:35] | And he brought us all here in the first place | 他一开始把我们带到这里 |
[06:37] | because of that belief. | 就是因为那个信念 |
[06:40] | Wrong amount of time, | 时间不对 |
[06:42] | the right idea. | 但想法是正确的 |
[06:45] | The pods? | 低温舱吗 |
[06:47] | We will return here | 我们会回到这里 |
[06:49] | to the Mountain, | 来到山上 |
[06:51] | where we were all reborn, | 这是我们所有人重生的地方 |
[06:54] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[06:55] | No. | 不 |
[06:57] | We’ll go back to sleep, | 我们要重新回到沉睡状态 |
[07:00] | all of us. | 所有人 |
[07:05] | For years, | 这么多年来 |
[07:08] | we tried the old-fashioned way so many times. | 我们尝试了太多那些陈旧的方式 |
[07:11] | It’s my fault, it was her fault… | 这是我的错 还是她的错 |
[07:13] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[07:15] | Nowadays, of course, when nature fails, | 当然 如今 当自然的力量被摧毁 |
[07:19] | there are so many new methods. | 还有很多别的方式 |
[07:22] | It makes you yearn for an earlier age. | 这让我们开始向往从前 |
[07:28] | So here I am, | 所以现在我来到这里 |
[07:31] | alone. | 独自一人 |
[07:34] | You see, | 你看 |
[07:37] | I want to leave a legacy. | 我希望留下一些财富 |
[07:44] | A legacy of service and future leadership. | 而是一种奉献和未来领导力量的财富 |
[07:48] | A legacy of — of love. | 一种爱的财富 |
[07:52] | Unconditional love, | 无条件的爱 |
[07:56] | for humanity. | 对人类的爱 |
[08:24] | Hello, Abigail. | 你好 阿比盖尔 |
[08:28] | You’re older than I thought. | 你比我想象的要老 |
[08:33] | How are you feeling? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:35] | I mean… | 我觉得… |
[08:38] | It’s hard to get around and all, | 做什么都不太方便 |
[08:40] | and my interview at Princeton’s on hold. | 普林斯顿大学的面试也被推迟了 |
[08:44] | But I’m handling it. | 不过我在努力调整 |
[08:49] | – That’s Animal Farm. – Yeah. | -那是《动物农场》 -是的 |
[08:51] | Senior year summer reading. | 高三的暑假阅读 |
[08:53] | They’re making us. | 强制性阅读而已 |
[08:59] | There’s worse things you could be made to do. | 总比强迫做别的事好吧 |
[09:06] | “Up there, comrades, | 伙伴们 在那里 |
[09:08] | “up there, just on the other side of that dark cloud. | 就在那儿 就在那片乌云的另一边 |
[09:11] | “That you can see, | 你可以看见 |
[09:13] | “there it lies, | 就在那里 |
[09:15] | “Sugarcandy Mountain, | 有一座糖果山 |
[09:20] | “that happy country where we poor animals shall rest forever | 我们这些可怜的动物能在那幸福国度安居 |
[09:24] | from our labors.” | 永远地远离农场主们 |
[09:28] | “The creatures outside looked from pig to man, | 外面的动物从猪到人 |
[09:30] | “and from man to pig, and from pig to man again, | 从人到猪 再从猪到人 |
[09:35] | but it was already impossible to say which was which.” | 但却再也难以分清猪和人了 |
[09:39] | Well, yes, | 没错 |
[09:41] | but it’s actually quite idealistic. | 但这本书确实有点太理想化了 |
[09:46] | At the beginning. | 开头确实是 |
[09:47] | Did you finish it? | 你看完了吗 |
[09:51] | Sometimes rules are good. | 有的时候规则是有益的 |
[09:54] | Essential, even. | 甚至可以说是必不可少的 |
[09:56] | It’s… | 这是… |
[09:57] | an allegory. | 一个寓言故事 |
[09:59] | So it doesn’t mean anything. | 所以这本书毫无意义 |
[10:01] | Maybe 20 years ago it did. | 20年前也许是有意义的 |
[10:03] | Or 20 years from now, | 或者20年后 |
[10:05] | 20,000 years from now, but… | 两万年后 但是… |
[10:10] | This doesn’t describe my world. | 这本书并不适合现在的世界 |
[10:13] | Not yet. | 暂时不适合 |
[10:17] | It was good to meet you, Abigail. | 很高兴见到你 阿比盖尔 |
[10:20] | Thank you, | 谢谢 |
[10:22] | for your time. | 占用你的时间了 |
[10:28] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[10:36] | That’s what I call him. | 我是这样叫他的 |
[11:10] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[11:13] | As leader of this town, | 作为这个镇的领导者 |
[11:15] | I’ve been many things. | 我扮演过很多角色 |
[11:18] | But I’ve strived to be one thing above all — | 但最重要的是 我一直努力地做一个 |
[11:21] | honest. | 坦诚的人 |
[11:23] | I’ve been honest to you about what this place is, | 我很坦诚地告诉了你们这个地方是哪里 |
[11:27] | where we are, who we are. | 我们在哪里 我们是谁 |
[11:30] | And I’m gonna be honest with you now. | 现在我也一样要对你们坦诚 |
[11:33] | Our enemy has moved close, | 我们的敌人逼近了 |
[11:36] | in numbers we’ve never seen before. | 他们的数目之多 是前所未有的 |
[11:39] | We don’t know what they’re planning. | 我们不知道他们的计划是什么 |
[11:45] | But we have to assume the worst, | 但我们要做好最坏的打算 |
[11:49] | that an invasion is imminent. | 他们的入侵即将来临 |
[11:52] | And so we need to begin the immediate evacuation | 所以为了保护大家 |
[11:55] | of Wayward Pines for your own protection. | 我们必须尽快撤离怪松镇 |
[11:58] | Fortunately, there is a plan in place. | 幸运的是 我们已经有一个计划了 |
[12:01] | Shortly after this meeting is over, | 集会结束后不久 |
[12:04] | we will begin the process of moving the residents | 我们就会开始撤离怪松镇的居民 |
[12:07] | of Wayward Pines back to the Mountain, | 全部撤回到山上去 |
[12:09] | where we will go back to sleep | 在那里我们会重新进入沉睡状态 |
[12:10] | until the Abby threat is contained. | 直到畸变人危机被控制住 |
[12:14] | It’s safe, it’s safe. | 这很安全 很安全 |
[12:15] | It’s all very safe. | 一切都会很安全 |
[12:17] | And it’s the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[12:19] | For how long? | 要沉睡多久 |
[12:21] | 100 years? | 100年吗 |
[12:22] | 100,000 years? | 10万年吗 |
[12:25] | That is still being decided, ma’am. | 这还在商议中 女士 |
[12:27] | And then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[12:28] | We should go the Mountain now! | 我们现在应该去山上 |
[12:30] | No. | 不行 |
[12:32] | There’s over a thousand of you. | 这儿有超过一千人 |
[12:34] | We need an orderly system. | 我们需要秩序 |
[12:37] | So please go home and wait for instructions. | 所以请回家并等待指令 |
[12:39] | We will come for you. | 我们会来找你们 |
[12:47] | It took Pilcher and his scientists decades | 皮尔彻和他的科学家们用了几十年的时间 |
[12:49] | to perfect the process. | 来完善这一方案 |
[12:50] | 人体冬眠 你需要知道什么 | |
[12:51] | But with the volcanic sand | 但是使用火山砂和含硫气体 |
[12:52] | and the use of sulfur gas to kill the bacteria, | 杀死细菌 |
[12:55] | it’s all very safe. | 这都是非常安全的 |
[12:57] | So you’re dead when you’re in it. | 那么当你进去的时候 你就死了 |
[12:59] | Not dead. | 不是死 |
[13:01] | We turn you off | 是关机 |
[13:03] | so we can turn you back on again. | 然后我们可以再一次给你开机 |
[13:05] | And I’ll be there to make sure you are safe. | 而且我会在那儿保证你 |
[13:07] | Your sister, | 和你妹妹 |
[13:09] | everyone, every step of the way. | 和所有人的安全 |
[13:11] | I know it seems strange to some of you. | 我知道这会让有些人感觉奇怪 |
[13:14] | You were born here. | 你们出生在这儿 |
[13:16] | You’ve never known anything but Wayward Pines. | 你们除了怪松镇什么都没见过 |
[13:19] | But I’ve spent more time in and out of these pods | 但我在冬眠舱里面或外面度过的日子 |
[13:21] | than any of you. | 比你们中的任何人都多 |
[13:23] | Even Pilcher. | 甚至皮尔彻 |
[13:26] | Asleep, awake, awake, asleep. | 睡觉 醒来 醒来 睡觉 |
[13:28] | And look at me. I’m not damaged at all, am I? | 看看我 我什么事儿都没有 是不是 |
[13:33] | Do you dream? | 你做梦吗 |
[13:39] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[14:26] | We have a problem. | 我们有个问题 |
[14:31] | We ran a fuel test this morning. | 我们今天早上做了一次燃料测试 |
[14:34] | – And? – And we’re ready to go. | -然后 -然后我们准备好了 |
[14:35] | We even have a few empty pods, | 如果你改变主意的话 |
[14:37] | if you have any last-minute ideas. | 我们还有几个空余的冬眠舱 |
[14:42] | Ten days to spare. | 还剩了十天 |
[14:43] | Thank you, Christopher. | 谢谢你 克里斯托弗 |
[14:45] | And have we decided on the exact positions… | 我们有没有决定确切的位置 |
[14:48] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:53] | Speaking. | 是我 |
[14:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:04] | When? | 什么时候 |
[15:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:16] | I’m glad she’s okay. | 我很高兴她没事 |
[15:20] | Please give my best regards to Abigail and her parents. | 请向阿比盖尔和她的父母传达我的问候 |
[15:26] | So, should we move up the departure | 那么 我们提前行动 |
[15:27] | or stick with the current schedule? | 还是按原计划 |
[15:32] | David? | 大卫 |
[15:34] | We still have a few days. | 我们还有几天 |
[15:40] | He was the bridge. | 他曾是桥梁 |
[15:44] | He was perfect. | 他那么完美 |
[15:46] | I’m sorry | 很抱歉 |
[15:48] | All children are perfect | 所有的孩子都是完美的 |
[15:50] | only if we can teach them well. | 只要我们教育得当 |
[15:52] | You can find another one. | 你可以再找一个 |
[15:55] | I’m running out of time. | 我没时间了 |
[15:58] | You’re sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[16:01] | The empty pods have to be charged. | 空余的舱位必须充满电 |
[16:03] | We tripled the voltage at the fence. | 我们将电网的电压提升了三倍 |
[16:05] | We’ve been running the superstructure, | 高级中心和整个镇子 |
[16:07] | this entire town off the core reactor. | 都靠核心反应堆运行 |
[16:10] | Nothing’s been funneled here. | 没有余电用来维持这些舱体 |
[16:11] | – So they’re not charged at all? – Some of them are. | -它们全都没有充电 -有一些充好了 |
[16:14] | But some of them don’t have the energy we’ll need. | 但是有些能量不够我们进行使用 |
[16:16] | We put people in them, into suspension, | 我们不确定让人进入冬眠状态会出现什么结果 |
[16:19] | they won’t survive. | 他们也许没法存活 |
[16:20] | Why didn’t you check this? | 你为什么不检查 |
[16:22] | We made an announcement… | 我们已经宣布了 |
[16:23] | I started the tests as soon as I could. | 我尽快地启动测试了 |
[16:25] | How many do we have? | 我们有多少 |
[16:26] | How many pods are actually working? | 有多少冬眠舱能用 |
[16:28] | How many lives can I save? | 我能救下多少人的生命 |
[16:30] | 571. | 571个 |
[16:53] | We’re ready. | 我们准备好了 |
[16:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:57] | We’re ready to go back to sleep. | 我们准备好回去睡觉了 |
[16:59] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[17:00] | We’ll come get you when it’s time. | 到时候我们会去接你们 |
[17:06] | That’s okay, we’ll… | 没什么 我们 |
[17:08] | we’ll wait here. | 我们在这儿等着 |
[17:17] | 无菌 流行性感冒 | |
[17:23] | – Dr. Yedlin. – Trying to find in all these piles | -叶德林医生 -正在这一堆东西里 |
[17:25] | a shred of something that’s gonna help. | 找点有用的东西 |
[17:28] | Let me ask you something, | 让我问问你 |
[17:28] | Have you even thought about | 你有没有想过 |
[17:31] | how long you want to put everyone to sleep, | 你想让人们睡多久 |
[17:32] | or are you just… | 或者你只是 |
[17:34] | spin the dial and see what happens? | 准备到时候再看 |
[17:35] | Dr. Yedlin, I need you to stop what you’re doing, | 叶德林医生 我需要你放下手里的事 |
[17:38] | and I need you to do something else. | 我需要你做点别的 |
[17:40] | I need basic medical assessments | 我需要怪松镇居民的 |
[17:41] | of the people in Wayward Pines. | 基础医疗状况评估 |
[17:42] | – Physicals? – Yes. | -生理上的 -是的 |
[17:44] | Just review the files that you have. | 看一看你的那些文件 |
[17:45] | Of everyone in this town. | 全镇子里每个人的信息 |
[17:46] | Look for preexisting conditions. | 寻找先存条件 |
[17:49] | Maybe, um… A simple score, one to five, something like that? | 可以弄个简单的评分标准 一到五之类的 |
[17:53] | I’ll need it in the next few hours. | 几小时后给我 |
[17:55] | Do the best you can. | 尽力吧 |
[17:56] | We can’t start the evacuation without it. | 没有这个标准就没法开始撤离 |
[17:59] | You can’t take everyone, can you? | 你们无法带走所有人 对吧 |
[18:04] | You want to know what kind of shape they’re in | 你想知道他们的状态 |
[18:06] | so you can decide who you take and who you leave behind to die. | 这样你就可以选择带走谁 舍弃谁 |
[18:11] | Not all the pods are working. | 有些低温舱无法使用 |
[18:14] | We won’t be able to take everyone, we can only take… | 我们无法带走所有人 只能带走… |
[18:16] | just over half. | 一半多点 |
[18:18] | Only you and CJ know. | 这事只有你和CJ知道 |
[18:21] | I need to make selections. | 我得做出选择 |
[18:24] | No. | 不 |
[18:28] | Has to be a lottery. | 必须得抽签 |
[18:30] | It’s the only fair and ethical choice. | 这才是公平 有道德的方式 |
[18:32] | There are people who are essential, Doctor. | 有些人是不可或缺的 医生 |
[18:35] | Like you, for example. | 比如你 |
[18:36] | What if we did a lottery and you were left behind? | 万一抽到你留下怎么办 |
[18:38] | Then I’d accept it. | 那我接受这个结果 |
[18:41] | It harms the greater good. | 这对大局不利 |
[18:46] | We’ll take all the First Generation, of course, | 我们会带上第一代所有人 |
[18:47] | but we need people with valuable skills. | 但我们需要有可贵技能的人士 |
[18:50] | Skills that we can use to rebuild civilization. | 可以帮助我们重建文明的技能 |
[18:51] | You mean no troublemakers, no defectives. | 就是说不带闹事者 不带残次品 |
[18:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:57] | Well, if it’s so simple, | 既然这么简单 |
[18:58] | then you’re not gonna need my help. | 那你不需要我的帮助了 |
[19:01] | I’m not saying this is fun, Dr. Yedlin. | 这事并不有趣 叶德林医生 |
[19:07] | Are all the First Generation– | 所有的第一代 |
[19:09] | are they valuable because they’re young? | 他们年轻所以就有价值吗 |
[19:11] | Their-their youth? | 就因为他们年轻吗 |
[19:14] | Or… | 还是… |
[19:16] | do you judge them on their intellect, | 按照他们的智力 |
[19:20] | physical ability, their size? | 体能 尺寸来评定吗 |
[19:24] | No troublemakers, no, sir. | 不带闹事者 不行 长官 |
[19:27] | If you’d like to form a committee and submit a report | 如果你想花三个月成立委员会 |
[19:29] | in three months, be my guest. | 上交报告 随你便 |
[19:31] | We’ll all be dead by then. | 到时我们都死了 |
[19:34] | I guess in the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[19:35] | I’ll make the decisions myself. | 我还是自己来做决定吧 |
[19:37] | Defectives. | 残次品 |
[19:38] | Don’t forget the defectives. | 别忘了残次品 |
[19:41] | And I suppose you mean by that | 你对残次品的定义应该是 |
[19:43] | the, uh, physically disabled, the mentally diminished. | 身体残疾 智力衰退的人吧 |
[19:47] | I guess in your calculus that’s the easiest call to make. | 在你的标准中 这是最容易做的决定吧 |
[19:56] | Of course… | 当然了… |
[19:59] | if someone is unwilling or unable to reproduce, | 如果有人不愿或者无法生育 |
[20:05] | certainly they’re a defective. | 他们肯定也是残次品 |
[20:08] | I mean, that’s simple, right? That’s black and white. | 这些决定都很简单 非白即黑 |
[20:10] | You can… | 可以… |
[20:11] | or you can’t. | 或不能… |
[20:14] | Unless of course that defective is someone you love. | 除非残次品中有你心爱的人 |
[20:21] | You know Pilcher wouldn’t take her. | 你知道皮尔彻不会选她 |
[20:22] | She can’t fulfill her “Grand obligation.” | 她无法实现重要的职责 |
[20:25] | He’d leave her here to die. | 他会留她在这死去 |
[20:28] | But perhaps her death won’t be so… | 但她的死应该不会太… |
[20:31] | painful. | 痛苦 |
[20:52] | Rebecca asked to see you. | 丽贝卡想见你 |
[20:54] | She’s completed the inventory of the building supplies | 她已经整理好楼里的补给清单了 |
[20:56] | and has some rough projections about what might be out there | 还粗略预测了一下我们 |
[20:58] | – when we wake up. – Great. | -醒来后的情况 -很好 |
[21:02] | Everything okay? | 都没事吧 |
[21:16] | – Any luck? – Not yet. | -成功了吗 -还没 |
[21:19] | Kerry? | 凯瑞 |
[21:23] | There’s a problem with the pods. | 低温舱出了问题 |
[21:28] | We can only take roughly half the people. | 我们大概只能带走一半的人 |
[21:32] | He’s going to make the selections right now. | 他要挑选带走的人了 |
[21:37] | I’ll go talk to him. | 我去找他谈谈 |
[21:38] | We should start the evacuation as planned. | 我们应该按照计划撤离 |
[21:41] | Then we’ll just… | 我们只要… |
[21:43] | stop at some point. | 半路停一下 |
[21:45] | Secure the entrance to the Mountain and that’s that. | 封锁入山口 |
[21:46] | You will just do whatever it takes, won’t you? | 你不惜一切代价也要进山吗 |
[21:49] | What good does telling anyone really do? | 告诉大家有什么好处 |
[21:50] | – Maybe they should know the truth. – Truth? | -他们应该知道真相 -真相 |
[21:52] | What good has truth done anyone here? | 真相帮到过这里的人吗 |
[21:54] | It’s life or death, doctor. | 生死攸关 医生 |
[21:56] | He’s not taking defectives. | 他要留下残次品 |
[22:01] | He said that? | 他这么说吗 |
[22:06] | Did he… | 他有说… |
[22:06] | I tried to tell him how valuable you were, | 我和他说了你很有价值 |
[22:08] | but you know him. | 但你也了解他 |
[22:10] | He just… doesn’t listen, does he? | 他就是听不进去 |
[22:14] | He’s giving you a death sentence. | 他给你判了死刑 |
[22:16] | You can’t sit still for that. | 你不能坐以待毙 |
[22:18] | I’m sure I can find a way… | 我可以找到别的办法… |
[22:18] | Take him out. | 除掉他 |
[22:23] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[22:26] | I won’t. | 我不会这么做的 |
[22:30] | Sad irony of Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇悲伤的讽刺 |
[22:34] | You starve to death or you get eaten alive. | 不被饿死就会被生吞活剥 |
[22:41] | He loves me. | 他是爱我的 |
[22:46] | He loves Pilcher more. | 他更爱皮尔彻 |
[22:53] | There’ll still be some foundations left, | 出来以后 镇上还剩些地基 |
[22:55] | to help us give the town some sort of a layout. | 还能看清楚大致的布局 |
[22:58] | But there’ll be 100 other variables. | 但还是有很多变数 |
[23:00] | For instance, climate change and the evolution of creatures. | 比如气候变化和生物进化 |
[23:05] | Are you all right, Jason? | 你还好吗 杰森 |
[23:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:12] | Just got a lot on my mind. | 只是有很多事情要考虑 |
[23:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[23:17] | Getting everyone up here. | 带所有人离开这里 |
[23:19] | Getting them all settled. | 把他们都安顿下来 |
[23:21] | A thousand people don’t just move themselves. | 一千个人不会自己就迁移的 |
[23:26] | I heard that you’re expecting. | 我听说你怀孕了 |
[23:31] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[23:33] | That’s wonderful, Rebecca. | 真好 丽贝卡 |
[23:35] | It really is the most important way | 这的确是一个人能做出的 |
[23:36] | one can contribute, isn’t it? | 最重要的贡献 不是吗 |
[23:38] | It’s one of the ways. | 贡献之一 |
[23:40] | It’s an important one, of course, | 当然 它很重要 |
[23:41] | but it’s not the most important. | 但不是最重要的 |
[23:43] | Well, the rules say that everything… | 规则上说一切… |
[23:44] | Enough with the rules, Jason. | 别提规则了 杰森 |
[23:47] | No one’s pointing a gun to your head | 没人拿枪对着你的脑袋 |
[23:49] | and forcing you to do anything. | 强迫你去做任何事 |
[23:50] | Sometimes you just have to do what your heart tells you to. | 有时候你只需要随心而为 |
[23:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:57] | You do. | 的确 |
[24:01] | I’ll finish this up and come back later. | 我会把它完成 过会再过来 |
[24:03] | You should go home. | 你应该回家 |
[24:05] | For a little while. | 就一会 |
[24:07] | See him. | 看看他 |
[24:08] | Say good-bye. | 道别 |
[24:11] | To the town. | 对这个镇子 |
[24:17] | Thank you, Rebecca. | 谢谢你 丽贝卡 |
[24:20] | Thank you for giving birth to all this. | 谢谢你成就了这一切 |
[24:25] | And for being such a productive member of Wayward Pines. | 也谢谢你是怪松镇如此有贡献的一员 |
[24:31] | Bye, Jason. | 再见 杰森 |
[24:52] | The hospital appreciates your generous donation, Doctor. | 医院非常感谢您的慷慨解囊 博士 |
[24:55] | Obviously the needs of a public hospital are many, | 显然一家公立医院有很多需要 |
[24:58] | so we can discuss naming rights, | 我们能讨论下冠名权 |
[24:59] | but there’s also certain shortages of basic equipment… | 不过基础设施也不太完善 |
[25:03] | Whatever you feel is best. | 按你想的来就行 |
[25:05] | – But, Dr. Pilcher… – I just need to get these papers signed. | -但是皮尔彻博士 -我得去签了这些文件 |
[25:08] | Or whatever’s necessary to get this thing done tonight. | 还有其他必要的事 今晚就把这件事搞定 |
[25:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:15] | I just know that some of the members of the board would like to… | 我只是了解到一些董事会成员希望 |
[25:17] | I don’t have any time. | 我没有时间 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry, I’m… | 抱歉 我… |
[25:26] | just on a bit of a tight schedule. | 只是时间有点紧 |
[25:31] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[25:33] | It’s just that his mother would like to meet you. | 只是他的母亲想见见您 |
[25:37] | I know, I know, | 我明白 我明白 |
[25:38] | I promise this won’t take long, but she’s young. | 我保证这不会占用多长时间 但是她很年轻 |
[25:42] | She’s giving up everything, Doctor. | 她放弃了一切 博士 |
[25:44] | She’d just like to make sure that her son | 她只是希望能确保她的儿子 |
[25:45] | will be in good hands. | 会被好好照顾 |
[26:02] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[26:05] | We’ll come back later. | 我们之后再来 |
[26:07] | No. | 不 |
[26:08] | No, I’m awake. | 不 我醒着 |
[26:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[26:35] | I’m David. | 我是大卫 |
[26:37] | Kerry. | 凯瑞 |
[26:42] | Feeling all right? | 感觉还好吗 |
[26:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:46] | Well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[26:49] | You probably thought I’d be younger. | 你或许以为我会更年轻 |
[26:53] | Don’t worry, I’m… | 别担心 我… |
[26:55] | I’m just involved in the… | 我只参与… |
[26:58] | I won’t be his father. | 我不会是他的父亲 |
[27:00] | I-I won’t be raising him. | 我不会抚养他 |
[27:05] | There’s a couple in Texas. | 德克萨斯州有一对夫妇 |
[27:08] | They’re very excited. | 他们非常激动 |
[27:10] | I didn’t really have a thought on the matter, | 我没怎么想过这件事 |
[27:15] | which is surprising now that I think about it. | 现在我想想看还挺意外的 |
[27:20] | Guess I was just focused on the whole, you know, | 可能我只是太关注这个 你知道的 |
[27:24] | “being pregnant and giving birth” thing. | 怀胎生育的事情 |
[27:30] | You’re not from Boise, are you? | 你不是博伊西人 对吗 |
[27:34] | Let me guess, Omaha? | 让我猜猜 奥马哈 |
[27:37] | Missoula? | 米苏拉 |
[27:40] | I’ll bet you own a bunch of car dealerships or something. | 我打赌你拥有很多汽车经销店之类的 |
[27:43] | I’m not from Boise. | 我不是博伊西人 |
[27:46] | It’s my first time here, in fact. | 事实上 这是我第一次来这里 |
[27:49] | Oh, you’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[27:51] | I’m from Scotch Flats. | 我来自斯科奇弗拉茨 |
[27:53] | About 30 miles away. | 大概30英里远 |
[27:55] | Born and raised. | 土生土长 |
[27:57] | It’s a small town, you probably never heard of it. | 一个小镇 你可能从来没听过它 |
[28:00] | Just a dot on a map. | 只是地图上的一点 |
[28:03] | If you run, they’ll find you. | 如果你跑了 他们也能找到你 |
[28:06] | I only know one small town around here. | 我只知道这附近的一个小镇 |
[28:11] | Lindseyville? | 林齐维尔吗 |
[28:12] | They have the outlet mall. | 他们有品牌折扣商场 |
[28:14] | Different one. | 另外一个 |
[28:17] | I-I hope you-you don’t mind, but, uh… | 我希望你不会介意 不过 |
[28:22] | The father. | 他的父亲 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:26] | No, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[28:31] | I’ve known him since I was seven. | 我7岁就认识他了 |
[28:37] | But I-I didn’t really… know him. | 但是我并不怎么了解他 |
[28:43] | He hurt you. | 他伤害了你 |
[28:46] | No. | 不 |
[28:48] | He tried to hurt me. | 他企图伤害我 |
[28:51] | Like my stepbrother. | 和我继兄一样 |
[28:53] | Like my father. | 和我父亲一样 |
[28:56] | But I didn’t let them. | 但我没有让他们得逞 |
[29:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:03] | It wasn’t either of them. | 不是他们的孩子 |
[29:05] | This may be Idaho, but we’re not that twisted. | 这是爱达荷州 但我们还没那么变态 |
[29:11] | Well, don’t dwell on the past, Kerry. | 别沉湎于过去了 凯瑞 |
[29:15] | Let’s not even discuss it. | 我们也不要谈了 |
[29:18] | The important thing is that you’re strong. | 重要的是你很坚强 |
[29:22] | I can tell you’re smart. | 我能看出你很聪明 |
[29:24] | “Street smart” They call it. | “市井聪明” 他们这么叫 |
[29:27] | I don’t know if I’m strong. | 我不知道我坚不坚强 |
[29:31] | I know how to survive. | 但我知道如何生存 |
[29:33] | I’m not sure that’s the same thing. | 我不确定它们是不是一回事 |
[29:36] | The strong do survive. | 强者才能生存 |
[29:40] | But the meek shall inherit the earth. | 但地球却靠温顺的人传承 |
[29:43] | Well, I-I think that’s still open to question. | 我想这个问题还有待商榷 |
[29:47] | And now, | 现在 |
[29:49] | about the money… | 关于那笔钱 |
[29:51] | – We don’t have to… – No, no, no, no, no. | -我们不必… -不 不 不 |
[29:52] | It’s im– it’s important. | 这 这很重要 |
[29:54] | Wh-What do you plan to spend it on? | 你打算怎么花 |
[30:03] | Istanbul. | 伊斯坦布尔 |
[30:05] | The Grand Bazaar. | 大巴扎 |
[30:08] | Hearing the call to prayer at the Blue Mosque. | 聆听蓝色清真寺的祈祷 |
[30:12] | Or Bolivia, the salt flats. | 或者去玻利维亚 成片的盐田 |
[30:16] | Raindrops pulled back into the earth. | 雨滴跌落回大地 |
[30:22] | But first, Paris. | 不过首先 巴黎 |
[30:25] | Oh, my God, have you been? | 天啊 你去过那吗 |
[30:27] | I have. | 去过 |
[30:29] | I’ve been reading Proust. | 我一直在读普鲁斯特 |
[30:30] | Do you know him? | 你听说过他吗 |
[30:31] | It’s kind of totally boring, there’s like 12 books, | 有点索然无味 大概有12本书 |
[30:34] | and he has to describe freaking everything, | 他事无巨细都要描述一番 |
[30:36] | but when he gets it right… | 但当他写得恰到好处的时候 |
[30:39] | It was just the bite of a cookie | 仅仅是一口曲奇 |
[30:41] | that started it all. | 灵感就开始泉涌 |
[30:43] | – A madeleine. – Yes! | -玛德琳蛋糕 -对 |
[30:45] | I had to look up what that one was. | 我还得查阅它是什么 |
[30:48] | But then the memories. | 然而之后的回忆 |
[30:52] | They overwhelm him. | 淹没了他 |
[30:55] | From simply the bite of a madeleine. | 这都源自那一口玛德琳蛋糕 |
[30:59] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:02] | I want to have memories like that. | 我也想拥有那样的回忆 |
[31:07] | To replace the ones I have. | 覆盖掉我之前拥有的 |
[31:11] | First I need a life. | 首先我要有生活 |
[31:16] | Maybe you’ll have one. | 也许你会有的 |
[31:19] | Maybe even… | 甚至可能 |
[31:22] | A different one. | 是种完全不同的生活 |
[31:23] | Yeah, or maybe I’ll never get out of Idaho at all. | 是啊 或许我连爱达荷州都出不去 |
[31:28] | The past. | 过往 |
[31:30] | You carry it with you wherever you go, | 无论你在哪里 会一直背负在你身上 |
[31:34] | no matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[31:37] | You can’t run from it. | 你没法逃避它 |
[31:40] | You can’t control it. | 你没法控制它 |
[31:44] | I’ll always be me. | 我会一直做那个自己 |
[31:48] | It’s already been written. | 这已是写好的剧情 |
[31:51] | The book of life. | 人生的书 |
[31:58] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[31:59] | You can be a different person. | 你能变成一个不同的人 |
[32:02] | Have a different life. | 拥有不同的人生 |
[32:09] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[33:23] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:04] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[34:05] | No. | 不 |
[34:07] | I’m not all right. | 我不好 |
[34:15] | Our situation is difficult. | 我们的处境很艰难 |
[34:18] | But we have a way out. | 但我们还有出路 |
[34:21] | The Abbies are gathering, | 畸变人在聚集 |
[34:22] | but we’ll get everyone to the Mountain. | 但我们可以让大家都去山里 |
[34:25] | We’ll sleep. | 我们会沉睡 |
[34:28] | We’ll all be safe. | 我们都会安全 |
[34:31] | Jason, what is it? | 杰森 怎么了 |
[34:36] | We won’t be able to take everyone. | 我们带不走所有人 |
[34:38] | I can only take half. | 我只能带上一半人 |
[34:44] | We can’t let them know. | 我们不能让他们知道 |
[34:48] | We have to get the ones that have been selected | 我们必须把挑选出的那些人 |
[34:50] | up here, to the Mountain | 转移到这里 来山里 |
[34:52] | as quickly as possible. | 越快越好 |
[34:53] | Just tell me what you need. | 尽管告诉我你要什么 |
[34:57] | I’m glad that it’s all out in the open. | 我很高兴这一切都开诚布公 |
[35:04] | This isn’t easy, you know. | 这不容易 |
[35:07] | Every single person, | 每一个人 |
[35:09] | the choice of who to leave behind… | 选择要抛弃谁 |
[35:11] | The fate that’s in store for them… | 他们即将面对的命运 |
[35:15] | It’s difficult. | 这很艰难 |
[35:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:27] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:35] | You’re the person I can share everything with. | 我能跟你分享一切 |
[35:39] | There’s no secrets between us– | 我们之间没有秘密 |
[35:40] | complete trust, right? | 彻底信任 对吗 |
[35:42] | Right. | 对 |
[35:44] | Always. | 永远 |
[35:47] | That’s why I’m wondering why you didn’t tell me. | 所以我不明白你为什么不告诉我 |
[35:50] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[35:53] | You had a child. | 你有过孩子 |
[35:56] | Dr. Yedlin said he wasn’t sure that that’s the reason… | 叶德林医生不确定是因为那个… |
[35:58] | So it’s true. | 所以是真的 |
[35:59] | The baby went to Texas. | 孩子送去了德克萨斯州 |
[36:01] | That was 2,000 years ago. | 那是两千年前了 |
[36:04] | Pilcher wanted me. | 皮尔彻要我 |
[36:07] | He saw something in me, | 他看到了我的特别之处 |
[36:08] | he chose me. | 他选择了我 |
[36:10] | – What else haven’t you told me? – Nothing. | -你还有什么没告诉我 -没有了 |
[36:11] | What else have you lied about? | 你还有什么说谎了 |
[36:12] | Nothing! It’s who we are here, now, that matters. | 没有了 现在重要的是当前 |
[36:15] | How do you know the baby went to Texas? | 你怎么知道孩子去了得克萨斯州 |
[36:17] | – What? – How do you know the baby went to Texas?! | -什么 -你怎么知道孩子送去了得克萨斯州 |
[36:19] | What are you talking about? Where is this coming from? | 你在说什么 你听谁说的 |
[36:21] | How do you know?! | 你怎么知道的 |
[36:22] | Pilcher told me! | 皮尔彻告诉我的 |
[36:25] | Jason, what is happening? | 杰森 发生什么事了 |
[36:26] | I am your partner in everything! | 在所有事上我都是你的搭档 |
[36:29] | Talk to me! | 告诉我 |
[37:02] | The past. | 过往 |
[37:04] | You carry it with you wherever you go. | 无论你在哪里 会一直背负在你身上 |
[37:08] | No matter what you do. | 无论你做什么 |
[37:12] | You can’t run from it. | 你没法逃避它 |
[37:14] | You can’t control it. | 你没法控制它 |
[37:18] | I’ll always be me. | 我会一直做那个自己 |
[37:22] | It’s already been written. | 这已是写好的剧情 |
[37:25] | The book of life. | 人生的书 |
[38:20] | That’s her. | 就是她了 |
[38:22] | She’s just the sort of strong partner I need. | 她正是我需要的那种顽强的搭档 |
[38:35] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[38:37] | I’m Jason Higgins. | 我是杰森·黑金斯 |
[38:43] | I’m Jason Higgins. | 我是杰森·黑金斯 |
[38:46] | Hi, I’m Jason Higgins. | 你好 我是杰森·黑金斯 |
[38:57] | Kerry. | 凯瑞 |
[39:00] | Kerry Campbell. | 凯瑞·坎贝尔 |
[39:02] | I’m Jason Higgins. | 我是杰森·黑金斯 |
[39:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[39:10] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[39:13] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[39:14] | There was an accident in Chicago. | 在芝加哥发生了意外 |
[39:17] | Chicago? | 芝加哥 |
[39:19] | Uh, I know… | 我知道 |
[39:22] | Uh, look… look, I-I apologize. | 听我说 我道歉 |
[39:25] | I… I am, uh… | 我…我… |
[39:29] | I know it’s all very confusing. | 我知道你现在很困惑 |
[39:31] | It’ll all make sense soon, I prom… | 但马上你就清楚了 我保… |
[39:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:51] | Uh, I’m-I’m sorry. | 对…对不起 |
[39:52] | I don’t usually do this part. | 我一般不做这种事 |
[39:55] | It’s just… | 是因为… |
[39:57] | you’re so beautiful. | 你太漂亮了 |
[40:01] | I wanted to be the first face you saw when you woke up. | 我想成为你醒来后见到的第一个人 |
[40:07] | Take it easy, okay? | 慢慢来 |
[40:08] | You’ve been out for a while. | 你昏睡了好久 |
[40:12] | How long? | 多久 |
[40:14] | We’ll get to that. | 我们以后再说 |
[40:16] | There’s time. | 来日方长 |
[40:18] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们有的是时间 |
[40:25] | Tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[40:28] | I will, Kerry. | 我会的 凯瑞 |
[40:32] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你一切 |
[40:33] | I’ll teach you everything. | 我会教你一切 |
[40:52] | It’ll be fine now. | 现在没事了 |
[40:56] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[41:00] | You’ll always be safe. | 你会永远安全 |
[41:04] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[41:30] | Walcott Prep… | 沃尔科特预科… |
[41:35] | …they taught you well. | 他们把你教得很好 |