时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 伯明翰 周日 上午9点01分 | |
[00:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:23] | Oh, there wasn’t any sugar. | 没有糖了 |
[00:33] | Legs or arms? | 你抱手臂还是腿 |
[00:43] | Arms. | 手臂 |
[00:54] | This has been a really shit morning. | 今天上午真是烂透了 |
[02:47] | Black… Mm, two sugars, mugs above the NutriBullet. | 红茶 两块方糖 用榨汁机上面的杯子 |
[02:52] | It’s the end of the world! | 世界末日来了 |
[02:54] | Bra on the door handle, rules are rules. | 门把上挂着奶罩就别进来 规矩就是规矩 |
[02:57] | Zombie apocalypse. | 僵尸末日 |
[03:00] | It’s actually happening. | 真的发生了 |
[03:02] | Cat, we are busy here. | 凯特 我们忙着要办事呢 |
[03:07] | Hold that thought. | 先等一下 |
[03:12] | What is up with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[03:13] | They’re saying it’s writing, but it’s not, Jo. | 他们还说僵尸是文学创作 但并不是 乔 |
[03:15] | It’s zombies. | 是真的有僵尸 |
[03:18] | I’m sorting it! | 我在弄了 |
[03:20] | – Oh, my God. – I know. And he can dance. | -天呐 -我懂的 他会跳舞哦 |
[03:24] | Just give us a sec, OK? | 稍等我们一下 行吗 |
[03:27] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[03:29] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[03:31] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[03:34] | – He’s a zombie! – Oh, my God! | -他是个僵尸 -我的天呐 |
[03:38] | Get off my sister! | 放开我姐姐 |
[03:46] | Oh, why is it always the hot ones? | 为什么性感的男人总是有问题 |
[03:47] | A zombie… | 僵尸啊 |
[03:49] | Rumour one. | 传说中的怪物 |
[03:53] | Don’t worry, they can’t work door knobs. | 别担心 僵尸不会拧门把手 |
[03:58] | Where’s the car? Where’s the car? | 车呢 车在哪儿 |
[04:00] | – Wait! Wait, wait, wait. – What are you doing? | -等等 等等 -你干什么 |
[04:03] | Seeing if he can use stairs. | 看他会不会用楼梯 |
[04:04] | Of course he can use stairs, he’s a Pilates instructor! | 他当然会用楼梯 他是普拉提教练 |
[04:07] | He has amazing core strength! | 他的核心肌肉力量远超常人 |
[04:17] | No, no, no, just wait! | 不 不 等下 |
[04:18] | For what? | 等什么 |
[04:21] | God, oh, my God, oh, my God! | 天呐 天呐 天呐 |
[04:26] | That. OK! | 就这个 好了 |
[04:28] | Jo! Jo, we’ve gotta go! | 乔 乔 我们得赶快跑 |
[04:31] | Oh, how is he not dead? | 他怎么还没死 |
[04:33] | He is! That’s how they work! | 他死了 僵尸就是人死后才尸变的 |
[04:35] | This way, this way, come on, come on, come on, come on! | 这边 快跟我走 快 快 |
[04:43] | ‘Panic on the streets of Birmingham last night | 昨晚 伯明翰的街头发生骚乱 |
[04:45] | ‘as authorities have struggled to deal with a range of incidents.’ | 当局正努力应对一系列事件 力有不及 |
[04:47] | ‘Hospitals have reported people being admitted with bite wounds.’ | 据称医院收治了一些被咬伤的病患 |
[04:50] | ‘The word “zombie” has been trending on social media sites.’ | 社交媒体上 “僵尸”二字迅速登上热搜 |
[04:53] | ‘Police advice is to stay inside, | 警方建议各位市民待在家中 |
[04:54] | ‘and keep your doors and windows shut.’ | 关好门窗 |
[04:58] | The train to London Houston has been delayed. | 开往伦敦尤斯顿火车站的火车已晚点 |
[05:00] | ‘Please wait for further information.’ | 请等候进一步的通知 |
[05:02] | Great, we haven’t missed it. | 太好了 我们没错过列车 |
[05:09] | You gonna throw up? | 你要吐了吗 |
[05:12] | Health is wealth, man. | 健康就是财富 老兄 |
[05:14] | You got that written on your sports bra? | 你把这句话写在你的运动文胸上了吗 |
[05:15] | You shouldn’t have had the jaeger bombs! | 你不该喝那些雅格炸弹酒的 |
[05:17] | Not with your BMI. | 你的身体质量指数都差成那样了 |
[05:18] | It was a stag do, I thought those were the rules. | 那是单身男子之夜 我以为规矩就是要喝 |
[05:20] | A man knows his limits. | 男人应该知道自己的极限 |
[05:22] | A man doesn’t have slimline tonic. | 男人就不该喝无糖修身汤力水 |
[05:24] | He does if he wants a defined six-pack. | 想要六块腹肌就该喝这个 |
[05:27] | You’re right. There’s nothing more masculine | 你说得对 没什么比为了穿泳装好看 |
[05:29] | than counting calories to look good in a swimsuit | 而计较卡路里 更有男子气概了 |
[05:32] | Laugh it up, yeah? | 随你怎么笑我 |
[05:33] | But I drank like a hero, | 但我喝酒很有英雄气概 |
[05:34] | and didn’t throw up on Gav’s brother. | 也没有吐在加文的哥哥身上 |
[05:37] | I threw up on Gav’s brother? | 我吐在加文哥哥身上了吗 |
[05:39] | You threw up on a lot of people. | 你吐在了很多人身上 |
[05:41] | ‘Due to unforeseen circumstances, | 由于突发状况 |
[05:43] | ‘trains from Birmingham New Street Station are cancel…’ | 伯明翰新街站已取消发车 |
[05:48] | Oh, get me out of this town! | 快让我离开这里 |
[05:50] | There’s a guard over there. | 那边有个保安 |
[05:51] | Come, bruv. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[06:02] | ‘Scuse me? ‘Scuse me? | 打扰一下 请问 |
[06:05] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[06:07] | Whoa, mate! Chill! | 伙计 冷静 |
[06:36] | They move like Walking Dead zombies, | 他们行动起来像《行尸走肉》里的僵尸 |
[06:37] | not 28 Days Later zombies. | 不像《惊变28天》里的僵尸 |
[06:39] | It can’t be a zombie apocalypse because that’s not an actual thing! | 不可能是僵尸末日 因为根本没这回事 |
[06:43] | Then why don’t you explain that | 你把这话留着跟那边 |
[06:44] | to the guy over there… eating his own arm? | 那位正在吃自己胳膊的大兄弟说去吧 |
[06:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[06:51] | Ok, ok. | 好了 走 |
[06:52] | How did Jude get infected, anyway? Did somebody bite him? | 裘德是怎么感染的 有人咬了他吗 |
[06:55] | – What? No! – Sneeze on his eyeballs? | -什么 没有 -有人对着他的眼珠子打喷嚏了 |
[06:57] | Did anything… weird happening last night? | 昨晚有没有什么奇怪的事发生 |
[06:59] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:00] | Your boundaries of weird are a lot further out than mine. | 你对奇怪的定义总是比我宽泛很多 |
[07:03] | – He did get in a fight. – Wha… what happened? | -他确实跟人打了一架 -怎么回事 |
[07:06] | This guy from work was off his face. | 有个同事喝醉了 |
[07:07] | All hands, you know what it’s like. | 动手动脚的 你懂那个情形 |
[07:11] | Maybe you don’t. | 或许你不懂 |
[07:12] | But Jude stepped in and he was a real gentleman. | 但裘德挺身而出 他真是个绅士 |
[07:15] | Until just now, when he tried to bite my face off. | 直到刚刚他想咬掉我的脸 |
[07:17] | – And? – And he punched him! | -然后呢 -然后他揍了他一拳 |
[07:19] | End of story. | 故事结束 |
[07:20] | That makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[07:22] | – Are you OK? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[07:24] | – Where are we going? – Rob’s boat. | -我们要去哪 -罗伯的船上 |
[07:25] | – No bites or anything? – No. | -没人咬着你什么的吧 -没有 |
[07:27] | Wait, what? Rob? MY… Rob? | 等下 什么 罗伯 我的罗伯吗 |
[07:31] | Can he be your Rob if you dumped him? | 你都把他甩了 怎么还是你的罗伯 |
[07:33] | Anyway, it’s about his boat. Zombies can’t swim. | 不管怎样 重点是他的船 僵尸不会游泳 |
[07:38] | Famously underutilised anti-zombie measure. | 一个未得到充分利用的反僵尸策略 |
[07:41] | I mean, Walking Dead would have been over in one series | 如果瑞克·格莱姆斯肯用用他的脑子 |
[07:42] | if Rick Grimes had used his brain and gone to the Everglades. | 跑去大沼泽 那《行尸走肉》也就一季终 |
[07:48] | OK, well, my Guild mate has got | 听着 我在游戏公会里的朋友 |
[07:51] | a house in London on Eel Pie Island. | 在伦敦的鳗鱼馅饼岛上有个房子 |
[07:54] | And islands are surrounded by water. | 岛的四周是被水环绕的 |
[07:58] | And this canal goes all the way from here to London. | 这条运河 从这里一直通向伦敦 |
[08:04] | You’re welcome! | 不客气啊 |
[08:05] | That is the most stupid thing I have EVER heard. | 那是我听过的最蠢的主意了 |
[08:08] | The world’s just changed, Jo. And so have the rules. | 世界变了 乔 规则也变了 |
[08:12] | Look, this is gonna be tough for you… | 听着 这对你来说会很艰难 |
[08:16] | because you’ve not seen a single George A Romero film. | 因为你从没看过乔治·安德鲁·罗梅罗的电影 |
[08:19] | But you’re my sister… | 但你是我姐姐 |
[08:21] | and I’ve got you. | 我会保护好你的 |
[08:25] | Fucking great | 真他妈”棒极了” |
[08:45] | No signal. We’re trapped. | 没有信号 我们被困住了 |
[08:47] | – We’ve got water. – And hand soap. Hurray | -我们有水 -还有肥皂 真是棒棒的哦 |
[08:50] | We’ll be clean when he attacks us. | 等他袭击我们时 我们可以洗得干干净净的 |
[08:51] | Violence is a plea for help. | 暴力其实是在哭求帮助 |
[08:53] | A plea for help is a plea for help. | 哭求帮助就是哭求帮助 |
[08:55] | That guy’s on a psychotic break. | 那家伙精神崩溃了 |
[08:56] | So, let’s make him happy by empowering his core needs. | 我们通过满足他的核心需求来帮助他 |
[09:00] | Give me your ticket! | 把你的票给我 |
[09:02] | Amar, he just tried to bite us. | 阿玛尔 他刚刚试图咬我们 |
[09:04] | I don’t think whatever his problem is | 我觉得不管他的问题在哪 |
[09:05] | is going to be solved by your inspirational quote book. | 通过你那些心灵鸡汤 肯定都解决不了 |
[09:11] | – You were on the 15:17. – What? | -你这是15点17分的 -什么 |
[09:13] | When we came up here, you said you were on the 16:17, | 我们过来的时候 你说你买的票是16点17分的 |
[09:15] | but your ticket was for the 15:17! | 但这票上显示的发车时间是15点17分 |
[09:18] | This isn’t the time. | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[09:20] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为什么要在这事上撒谎 |
[09:22] | I think he’s gone. | 我觉得他走了 |
[09:36] | What the hell is going on? | 这他妈是什么情况 |
[09:39] | They look like… | 他们看上去像… |
[09:42] | ..zombies. | 僵尸 |
[09:43] | Oh, at last, a rational explanation | 终于有个合理的解释了 |
[09:46] | – Give me or phone. – What? | -把你的手机给我 -什么 |
[09:47] | Mine was in the bag. We need to post this. | 我的手机在包里 我们得拍个视频上传 |
[09:49] | That’s like a billion likes, right there. | 肯定能获得十亿的点赞 |
[10:01] | Stop throwing my stuff! | 别再扔我的东西了 |
[10:05] | You know Rob’s not back from Afghanistan, right? | 你知道罗伯还没从阿富汗回来吧 |
[10:07] | So this is even more pointless. | 所以这么做就更没有意义了 |
[10:09] | Yes, he is, it was on Facebook. | 不 他回来了 他在脸书上说了 |
[10:11] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[10:12] | Last month. Thought you knew. | 就上个月 我以为你知道呢 |
[10:14] | Wasn’t on my news feed. | 没出现在我的消息更新上 |
[10:15] | – Well, maybe he unfriended you. – We’re still friends. | -或许他跟你解除好友关系了 -我们依然是朋友 |
[10:18] | Friends with benefits, if he’s around and I’m bored. | 如果他恰好在 我又无聊了 那就是炮友 |
[10:21] | Well, not now he’s seeing Julie Johnson, presumably. | 现在肯定不是了 他好像在跟朱莉·约翰逊恋爱 |
[10:24] | What? No way! | 什么 不可能啊 |
[10:26] | When he moves on, | 就算他要找新欢 |
[10:27] | it’s not gonna be with that two-faced cow, Julie Johnson. | 也不能跟那个两面三刀的贱逼朱莉·约翰逊在一起 |
[10:33] | Julie! Hi, so good to see you. | 朱莉 嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[10:37] | Shit! | 糟了 |
[10:47] | Oh, fuck. | 我操啊 |
[10:49] | Bog! | 去厕所 |
[10:58] | You can’t stab her! | 你不能拿刀捅她 |
[11:00] | She’s dead already! And I’ve killed zombies before. | 她已经死了 而且我以前杀过僵尸 |
[11:03] | On Xbox! | 那是在游戏里 |
[11:03] | Just because you can press the down button, doesn’t mean… | 你会按向下按钮 并不代表你就能… |
[11:06] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[11:07] | Call Of Duty isn’t real life! | 《使命召唤》不是现实生活 |
[11:09] | – It’s a skill set. – It’s a game! | -是技能 -是游戏 |
[11:11] | It’s an esport! | 那是电子竞技 |
[11:14] | That felt really weird! | 感觉真的好奇怪 |
[11:16] | It didn’t even go in! | 根本没扎进去 |
[11:18] | I felt it scrape! | 我感觉到刮了一下 |
[11:20] | Oh, God, look at all the blood. | 天呐 好多血啊 |
[11:24] | Oh, God, I think I hit a bone, I think I hit a bone! | 天呐 我觉得我扎到骨头了 应该扎到骨头了 |
[11:27] | I’ve got some on me! | 都溅到我身上了 |
[11:31] | – You need to go deeper. – It is a bread knife! | -你得再扎深点 -这是切面包的刀 |
[11:34] | Do it. | 快扎 |
[11:41] | – Try this! – Ok, ok… | -用这个 -好… |
[11:45] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:46] | Don’t apologise, you’ve got to mean it! | 别道歉 你得使劲才行 |
[11:48] | Think of all her bitchy comments. | 想想她以前那些婊里婊气的话 |
[11:53] | – My hand’s tingly… – Oh, come ON! | -我的手有点疼… -拜托 我操 |
[11:56] | – You do it. – No, no, no, you’re doing great. | -你来吧 -不不 你做得挺好的 |
[11:58] | She’s the one who told Mark Jackson you farted in spin class. | 就是她跟马克·杰克逊说你在单车课上放屁了 |
[12:06] | She posted that photo | 她还发了一张照片 |
[12:06] | that made you look like you’ve got a lazy eye! | 显得你有一只眼睛斜视 |
[12:11] | She’s been shagging Rob since April! | 她从四月开始就跟罗伯上床了 |
[12:13] | – We only broke up in March! – I know! | -我们三月才分手 -就是啊 |
[12:24] | I hate you, Julie Jackson! | 我恨你 朱莉·杰克逊 |
[12:39] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[12:41] | She was dead already. | 她本来就已经死了 |
[12:42] | And a cow. | 还是个贱逼 |
[12:44] | But they move like Walking Dead zombies, | 但他们跟《行尸走肉》里的僵尸差不多 |
[12:46] | head wound should’ve killed her. | 头部攻击应该能杀死她才对啊 |
[12:48] | They are NOT Walking Dead zombies! | 他们不是《行尸走肉》里的僵尸 |
[12:51] | They are real zombies! | 他们是真的僵尸 |
[12:53] | This isn’t a game. | 这不是游戏 |
[12:54] | This is real life, with real death, and real policemen, | 这是现实 有真实的死亡 和真实的警察 |
[12:59] | who I’m gonna talk to right now. | 警察马上就要来找我问话了 |
[13:02] | Jo, don’t go, we shouldn’t split up! | 乔 别走 我们不该分开 |
[13:04] | What’s that, another zombie rule? | 怎么 这又是僵尸准则吗 |
[13:06] | It’s in every horror film ever made. | 所有恐怖片里都提到过这点 |
[13:08] | Don’t go into the woods, don’t go down to the cellar, | 别进树林里 别进地下室 |
[13:11] | don’t split up! | 别分开 |
[13:12] | But do escape the zombie apocalypse | 但逃离僵尸世界末日的办法 |
[13:14] | by sailing the slowest boat in the world | 就是开着世界上最慢的船 |
[13:16] | on a canal out of Birmingham? | 通过运河逃出伯明翰吗 |
[13:18] | Well, everything sounds stupid out of context! Jo! | 你这样断章取义听起来当然很蠢 乔 |
[13:22] | Jo! | 乔 |
[13:24] | Jo! | 乔 |
[13:43] | Must be a virus or something. Rabies… | 肯定是因为病毒什么的 狂犬病… |
[13:46] | First, you lie to me about your ticket… | 你先是在车票时间上撒谎了… |
[13:48] | We need to get out of Birmingham. | 我们得离开伯明翰 |
[13:49] | ..then you spend ten minutes in an Uber, | 然后你在优步车上用了10分钟时间 |
[13:51] | telling me how much you hate the new me! | 告诉我你有多讨厌全新的我 |
[13:53] | – We need a car. – Are you even listening? | -我们需要一辆车 -你在听我说话吗 |
[13:56] | – What? – Course not. | -什么 -你当然没听 |
[13:58] | Why would you listen to a gym bunny with drawn-on hair? | 你为什么要听一个头发像是画上去的健身兔的话呢 |
[14:00] | – What? – That’s what you called me last night in the Uber! | -什么 -你昨晚在优步车里就是那么叫我的 |
[14:03] | I was drunk, I was probably joking. | 我当时喝醉了 很可能是在开玩笑 |
[14:06] | Not about the hair, obviously. | 不过头发的事显然不是开玩笑 |
[14:08] | Look, I get it, man. | 听着 我懂的 老兄 |
[14:10] | I look different with the abs and the skin clarity, | 我有了腹肌 皮肤光滑无暇 看着不一样了 |
[14:12] | but it’s still me in here, your oldest friend. | 但站在这里的还是我 你的老朋友 |
[14:16] | Are you wearing foundation? | 你是涂了粉底吗 |
[14:18] | Yes, because I’ve improved myself, Sunny, | 是的 因为我追求进步 做个精致男孩 桑尼 |
[14:20] | and you could, too, if you ever got of your sofa. | 如果你能别整天赖在沙发上 也可以做到 |
[14:23] | This is gonna sound strange, Amar, | 这话听起来会有些奇怪 阿玛尔 |
[14:24] | but I don’t aspire to be The Rock’s Indian twin. | 但我可不想当巨石强森的印度双胞胎兄弟 |
[14:27] | I don’t want to spend my money on protein shakes. | 我可不想把钱都用来买蛋白粉 |
[14:29] | I don’t need to exfoliate morning and night. | 我不需要早上晚上都忙着去角质 |
[14:31] | I just wanna get home and shut the door! | 我只想回到家中 把门关上 |
[14:42] | Go, go! | 跑 快跑 |
[14:43] | – OK, maybe they are zombies! – You think? | -好吧 或许他们的确是僵尸 -你才知道吗 |
[15:08] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:18] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[15:53] | I hate it when she’s right. | 我好讨厌她说对了的时候 |
[16:11] | No dial tone, shit! | 没有拨号音 妈的 |
[16:13] | Internet’s working. I’ll email them. | 网络能连上 我可以给他们发邮件 |
[16:15] | I don’t think we’ve got time for the police to check their inbox. | 我们可等不及警察查看收件箱 |
[16:17] | – Got a better idea? – Currently? No. | -你还有更好的主意吗 -目前吗 没有 |
[16:21] | “Birmingham in lockdown”? Click on that. | 「伯明翰全城封锁」 点击看一下 |
[16:24] | 你好 欢迎注册使用独家SIM套餐 无限流量 供您尽享 | |
[16:25] | – I have to sign up to a monthly call plan. – Do it! | -我还得注册电话月卡 -快注册啊 |
[16:28] | – I’m pay-as-you-go! – Focus on the situation. | -我用的是按量付费的 -集中注意解决眼下的危机 |
[16:32] | OK, erm… Give me your card. | 好了 把你的卡给我 |
[16:35] | Well, I’m a bit over this month. I had a spa day, OK? | 我这个月入不敷出 我做了个水疗 好吗 |
[16:38] | You still owe me 50 quid and you went to a spa? | 你还欠我50镑呢 竟然有钱去做水疗 |
[16:41] | Focus on the situation. | 集中注意解决眼下的危机 |
[16:47] | – Hurry up! – I’m a slow typer! | -快点啊 -我打字很慢 |
[16:51] | Oh, man! Start again. | 老天啊 重新输入 |
[17:00] | Back off! You’re stressing me out! | 滚开 你给的压力太大 快让我崩溃了 |
[17:04] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[17:05] | 现在的选择有9.99镑包月 | |
[17:06] | SIM only, unlimited texts, 2GB of data. | 只有卡 无限短信 2G的流量 |
[17:10] | 19.99镑包月 40G流量 5000分钟通话 | |
[17:14] | – I don’t care. 0 I’m just trying to save you money! | -我不在乎 -我只是想帮你省钱而已 |
[17:17] | OK, we’re in. It says… | 好了 点进去了 这上面说… |
[17:20] | 您是我们的第1000位访客 恭喜您赢得了小岛度假的大奖 | |
[17:20] | We’ve won a holiday! | 我们赢得了度假的机会 |
[17:22] | Get out, get out! | 快出来 快出来 |
[17:51] | Oh, fuck off! | 滚 |
[18:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:04] | Come with me, if you want to live. | 如果你还想活着 就跟我走 |
[18:07] | I knew you’d come! | 我就知道你会来的 |
[18:09] | Later. Zombies. | 回头再说 有僵尸 |
[18:13] | You dropped this. | 你丢掉了这个 |
[18:14] | Wait… | 等等 |
[18:18] | OK. | 好了 |
[18:19] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:23] | It’s the end of the world. We’re dressed for a sleepover. | 都已经世界末日了 我们还穿着邋遢的居家服 |
[18:26] | You’re right. We need something… | 你说得对 我们需要穿些… |
[18:29] | ..appropriate. | 合适的衣服 |
[18:47] | You look… a bit bondage. | 你看着 有点像玩捆绑风的 |
[18:49] | The end of the world has a dress code. | 世界末日也是有穿衣规则的 |
[18:52] | Coat looks a bit… flappy. | 大衣看着有点 飞扬 |
[18:54] | You know, it’s not bad at all. | 其实还不错 |
[18:56] | – Waterproof, and quilt-lined. -Oh, right. | -防水 又有线条纹路 -好吧 |
[18:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[19:00] | It… chafes a bit round the groin, but… | 腹股沟处勒出皮肉伤了 不过… |
[19:03] | Yeah, I think it’ll wear in. | 没事 我觉得磨合一下就好了 |
[19:07] | One hour into the apocalypse, and you have a stalker. | 末日灾难才发生一小时 你就有个跟踪者了 |
[19:10] | – I barely know him! – And you slept with him anyway. | -我几乎不认识他 -但你还是跟他睡了 |
[19:13] | Well, he’s a zombie, you can’t judge his behaviour when he’s dead. | 他是个僵尸 你总不能评判一个死人的行为吧 |
[19:18] | Who the hell are they? | 这些人又是谁啊 |
[19:20] | Nothing to do with me! | 与我无关 |
[19:21] | Untie her! | 把船松开 |
[19:23] | Why is it always my fault? | 为什么什么黑锅都让我背 |
[19:28] | – Turn it on! – It takes a while to warm the diesel. | -快把船发动啊 -柴油机预热要点时间 |
[19:31] | You learned how to work a narrow boat | 你早学会了怎么开运河窄船 |
[19:33] | just in case there was a zombie apocalypse? | 就为了以防发生僵尸危机吗 |
[19:35] | – Yes. – That’s pretty niche! | -是的 -那倒是挺合适的 |
[19:39] | Least I was prepared. What did you do? | 至少我早早地做了准备 你又做了什么 |
[19:48] | Netball. | 打篮网球 |
[20:05] | Well, the important thing is that… we are faster. | 最重要的是 我们跑得更快一些 |
[20:11] | Marginally faster. | 稍微快一点点 |
[20:13] | – OK, you were right. – Was I? | -好吧 你说得对 -是吗 |
[20:15] | For once. | 就对这么一次 |
[20:18] | I would rather be on a boat. | 我宁愿待在船上 |
[20:20] | Yeah, Rick Grimes is an idiot. | 就是啊 瑞克·格莱姆斯是个傻逼 |
[20:23] | I wonder if Rob’s OK. | 不知道罗伯是不是平安无事 |
[20:24] | Wherever he is, he’s doing better than his girlfriend. | 不管他在哪儿 总比他女朋友的下场要好 |
[20:27] | His rebound! And thanks for the reminder. | 只不过是疗情伤的替代品 谢谢你的提醒啊 |
[20:29] | Dead body in the galley’s a reminder. | 船上厨房里的尸体才是个提醒呢 |
[20:32] | Shall we get rid of it? | 要把它除掉吗 |
[20:35] | And maybe get a coffee? | 或许还能顺便弄杯咖啡喝 |
[20:42] | It’s not wearing in. | 磨合不了 还是勒得慌 |
[20:59] | – They’ve dumped the body now. – We are so screwed. | -他们把尸体扔掉了 -我们完蛋了 |
[21:02] | – We could take them. – They’re wearing leather! | -我们可以拿下她们 -她们穿着皮衣呢 |
[21:04] | Who d’you know that wears leather? | 你知道什么人会穿皮衣吗 |
[21:06] | The Hells Angels and perverts! | 地狱天使摩托帮和变态 |
[21:07] | It’s time to front up, Sonny. | 是时候站出来了 桑尼 |
[21:09] | It’s time to be men. Real men. | 是时候当个男人了 真正的男人 |
[21:11] | Is that why you keep dragging me into toilets? | 这就是你不断拽我来厕所的原因吗 |
[21:13] | – We could take this ship! – It’s a terrible idea. | -我们可以夺下这艘船 -这主意糟糕透顶了 |
[21:15] | You think everything’s a terrible idea! | 你觉得什么主意都糟透了 |
[21:17] | It’s time to take control of your life, Sunny. | 是时候掌控你的人生了 桑尼 |
[21:19] | Get off the sofa. | 从沙发上起来 |
[21:23] | OK… You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[21:25] | I’m sorry I lied about the train ticket. | 我很抱歉火车票的事我撒谎了 |
[21:27] | – I couldn’t face the stag do. – What? | -我无法面对那个单身派对 -什么 |
[21:29] | I just wanted some peace and quiet. | 我只是想获得一些安宁 |
[21:31] | And how’s that working out for you? | 那给你带来什么好处了 |
[21:33] | I’ve had more relaxed weekends. | 我享受过不这么糟心的周末 |
[21:35] | We go in ten, nine, eight… | 倒数完就上 10 9 8… |
[21:39] | – I’m sorry about the hair thing, too. .. – Seven, six… | -吐槽你头发的事我也很抱歉 -7 6… |
[21:42] | I’ve got a pen, if you need a touch-up. | 如果你需要补画一下的话 我这有钢笔 |
[21:44] | 5… ..five… | |
[21:46] | This has been a really shit morning. | 今天上午真是烂透了 |
[22:06] | Where’s my boat? | 我的船呢 |