时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 伯明翰近郊 周一 下午2点58分 | |
[00:11] | I’d kill for a non-fat caramel macchiato. | 我愿意为一杯脱脂焦糖玛奇朵做任何事 |
[00:16] | Best thing about the End of Days is the end of stupid coffee. | 末日最好的地方就在于没有了白痴咖啡 |
[00:19] | Nothing stupid about Artisan coffee. | 手工咖啡一点才不白痴 |
[00:22] | You liked my nan’s. | 你喜欢我奶奶泡的咖啡啊 |
[00:23] | That wasn’t Artisan, she just made it with rum. | 那不算手工咖啡 她只不过是加了朗姆酒 |
[00:25] | And you never called her stupid. | 但你从没说过她白痴 |
[00:26] | I never called her alcoholic either, but we all knew the truth. | 我也没说过她是酒鬼 但我们都清楚事实是什么 |
[00:30] | Right. | 也对 |
[00:33] | Nah! | 不是吧 |
[00:34] | A finger! I hate this boat, it’s not safe. | 一根指头 我恨这艘船 太不安全了 |
[00:37] | Safer than the bank. | 比岸上安全 |
[00:39] | On the bank, this finger would be attached to a zombie. | 在岸上 这根手指头会长在一个僵尸身上 |
[00:42] | Well, not now Jude and his hoard are toast. | 现在不会了 裘德和他的同伴都被烧焦了 |
[00:44] | It’s Birmingham, fam. | 这里是伯明翰 兄弟 |
[00:46] | There’s always more zombies. | 总是会有更多僵尸的 |
[00:50] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[00:51] | Ramblers! | 漫步者 |
[00:53] | What are they eating? | 他们在吃什么 |
[00:54] | A cyclist. | 一个骑自行车的人 |
[00:56] | And here we go again. | 又来了 |
[00:59] | They’re old, though, they’ll be slow. | 不过他们上了年纪 行动会很慢 |
[01:01] | No, they’re ramblers. | 不 他们是漫步者 |
[01:02] | Walking’s what they do. | 最擅长的就是走路 |
[01:05] | Get me out of Birmingham, man. | 快让我离开伯明翰吧 |
[01:06] | Get me home! | 我要回家 |
[01:08] | And get me coffee! | 再让我喝上咖啡 |
[01:13] | Do you think it’s got to London? The apocalypse? | 你们觉得僵尸末日传到伦敦了吗 |
[01:15] | Bloody hope not. | 希望千万别 |
[01:16] | That’s the whole point of getting out of Birmingham. | 我们离开伯明翰就是为了逃离末日 |
[01:18] | You could always come to Magaluf. | 可以去马盖鲁夫啊 |
[01:21] | Does this canal go to Stansted? | 这条运河能到斯坦斯特德机场吗 |
[01:23] | I think flights out of the UK | 我觉得现在坐飞机离开英国 |
[01:24] | might be quite hard to come by right now. | 可能很难实现 |
[01:26] | EasyJet will be all over it. | 易捷廉价航空会很乐意服务的 |
[01:28] | And Birmingham survivors should get priority. | 伯明翰的生还者应该有优先权 |
[01:30] | I mean, I’ve had a terrible apocalypse. | 我都已经经历过一次可怕的末日了 |
[01:33] | Julie, Jude… | 朱莉 裘德 |
[01:35] | That stripper that exploded on me. | 还有那个在我身上爆炸的脱衣舞娘 |
[01:37] | Yeah. It’s not all about you, though, Jo. | 好吧 世界不是围着你转的 乔 |
[01:40] | Bridge! | 桥 |
[01:43] | It’s the M42. Guys, | 那是M42高速公路 各位 |
[01:45] | this is it. The edge of Birmingham! | 就是这里了 伯明翰的边缘 |
[01:49] | – What’s that? – What? | -那是什么 -什么 |
[01:53] | Please pull into the bank and turn off your engine. | 请将船靠岸 并关掉发动机 |
[01:56] | We’re never getting out of this town! | 我们别想出城了 |
[01:58] | We’re evacuating all civilians from Birmingham. | 我们正在疏散来自伯明翰的所有平民 |
[02:01] | – We’re getting out of this town! – They’ve got guns! | -我们终于要出城了 -他们有枪 |
[02:04] | – I love guns. – Civilisation! | -我爱枪 -终于到了文明世界了 |
[02:06] | – Don’t stop. – What? | -别停 -什么 |
[02:08] | This is just like Outbreak. | 这跟《极度恐慌》里一模一样 |
[02:10] | Wolfgang Peterson, 1995. | 沃尔夫冈·彼德森执导的电影 1995年 |
[02:12] | Donald Sutherland traps all these innocent people | 唐纳德·萨瑟兰的角色把所有无辜百姓 |
[02:14] | in a contaminated town | 困在一个被感染的小镇上 |
[02:15] | and tries to blow them up with a thermobaric weapon | 试图用热压炸弹把他们都炸死 |
[02:17] | and Morgan Freeman does nothing about it! | 摩根·弗里曼的角色完全无动于衷 |
[02:20] | This is safety, Kat – we’ve done it! | 这是安全之地 凯特 我们已经成功了 |
[02:21] | I’m telling you – we stop, we die. | 我说了 停船就会死 |
[02:24] | Stop being such a drama queen! | 别戏精了 |
[02:29] | Oh, Morgan. | 摩根 |
[02:32] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么 |
[02:55] | Lollipop! | 棒棒糖 |
[03:05] | Strawberry. | 草莓味的 |
[03:06] | What did you get? | 你的是什么味的 |
[03:07] | It’s the Handmaid’s Tale, all over again. | 这就是《侍女的故事》 完整重现 |
[03:09] | Not the 1990 film, | 不是1990年的电影版 |
[03:11] | the – frankly superb – television reboot. | 是电视剧重启版 老实说拍得太神了 |
[03:13] | Thought it was Outbreak? | 你之前不说是《极度恐慌》吗 |
[03:14] | No, none of the soldiers are wearing masks. | 不是 这些士兵都没有戴面罩 |
[03:16] | Handmaid’s Tale’s a better reference point. | 《侍女的故事》更为贴切 |
[03:17] | Isn’t that about infertility and sex slaves? | 那部剧不是讲不孕不育和性奴的吗 |
[03:19] | I don’t see how this is like that. | 我觉得这跟那个一点都不像啊 |
[03:23] | What it’s about is a dystopian future | 重点是反乌托邦式未来 |
[03:25] | and mark my words, that lollipop | 记住我的话 那根棒棒糖 |
[03:27] | is how it all starts. | 就是一切的开始 |
[03:28] | Next! | 下一个 |
[03:30] | Welcome to Edgbaston Evacuation Centre. | 欢迎来到埃德巴斯顿疏散中心 |
[03:32] | Or internment facility. | 或者叫拘留所 |
[03:34] | – It’s a primary school. – Even worse | -这里原本是所小学 -那更糟了 |
[03:36] | low walls and soft tarmac. | 墙矮 柏油路面还软 |
[03:38] | Where’s your security? | 你们的保安呢 |
[03:39] | We have guards on every entrance. | 我们在每个入口都安排了守卫 |
[03:44] | There’s one entrance. | 一共就一个入口 |
[03:45] | Which is guarded! | 而这个入口正被守卫着 |
[03:46] | He’s got no backup, no field of vision, | 他没有后援 视野也不开阔 |
[03:49] | who’s in charge of this shitshow? | 这破地方的负责人是谁 |
[03:50] | I am. | 我 |
[03:52] | – Awkward. – Now, I need you to fill out some forms. | -尴尬 -现在请填写一些表格 |
[03:56] | She said I had great veins. | 她说我的血管很粗 |
[03:57] | – What did you get? – Lime. | -你那是什么口味的 -酸橙 |
[03:59] | Strawberry. | 我是草莓味的 |
[04:00] | So when can we get out of this deathtrap? | 我们什么时候能离开这个死亡陷阱 |
[04:02] | Take it easy, he’s just trying to help. | 客气点 他只是想帮忙 |
[04:04] | You can leave just as soon as we know you’re virus-free. | 等我们确定你们没携带病毒 你们就可以走了 |
[04:08] | – I’ll have those forms when you’re finished. – Thanks. | -这里有些表格需要你们填写 -谢谢 |
[04:13] | I can’t believe you two are buying into this. | 真不敢相信你们两个竟然信了这一套 |
[04:15] | There’s soldiers at the door and food on the plates. | 门口有士兵 盘子里有食物 |
[04:17] | This is the finish line, Kat – we made it. | 这就是终点了 凯特 我们做到了 |
[04:19] | We can go home and have caramel macchiatos | 我们可以回家喝焦糖玛奇朵了 |
[04:22] | and you can play Fortnite till your thumbs fall off. | 而你可以玩《堡垒之夜》玩到大拇指都废掉 |
[04:24] | Fortnite… | 《堡垒之夜》 |
[04:26] | is for fanboys and five-year-olds. | 是业余粉丝和5岁小孩才玩的 |
[04:28] | My point is that you don’t need the boat | 我的重点是 你不需要开着船 |
[04:30] | to get back to your gamer buddies in London. | 去伦敦找你的游戏伙伴们了 |
[04:32] | I’ve seen this film, | 我看过这部电影 |
[04:33] | and you guys… | 你们… |
[04:35] | you’re not going to like the ending. | 你们不会喜欢结局的 |
[04:42] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[04:43] | I do have great veins. | 我的血管确实很粗 |
[04:47] | Magaluf’s amazing right now. | 马盖鲁夫现在可美了 |
[04:49] | It’s just warm enough, but the tourist season’s not kicked in. | 气温已经回暖了 而旅游旺季还没到 |
[04:52] | You’ve got to come out, try the margaritas! | 你可一定要去尝尝那里的玛格丽特酒 |
[04:54] | Excuse me… | 打扰了 |
[04:56] | Rob?! | 罗伯 |
[04:58] | Jo! | 乔 |
[05:05] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[05:06] | Did you get my message? I left one on your phone. | 你收到我的留言了吗 我给你语音留言了 |
[05:08] | About the boat and… Julie. | 关于船的事 还有朱莉 |
[05:11] | – You took my boat? – Yes. | -是你开走了我的船 -是的 |
[05:12] | And on the Julie front, | 关于朱莉的事 |
[05:14] | look, I know you don’t think I liked her, | 我知道你觉得我不喜欢她 |
[05:16] | and whilst that is… very true… | 而那也确实是真的 |
[05:17] | – Look, Jo – whatever happened… – I killed her. | -听着 乔 不管发生了什么 -我杀了她 |
[05:25] | – Good. – What? | -太好了 -什么 |
[05:27] | Well, I couldn’t do it, | 我自己下不去手 |
[05:28] | so I left her. | 所以我把她丢在了船上 |
[05:29] | Then grew a pair and came back. | 然后鼓起了勇气又回去了 |
[05:31] | Boat had gone. | 结果发现船没了 |
[05:32] | You knew she was a zombie all along? | 你早就知道她是僵尸了 |
[05:35] | Well, that is… | 那还真是 |
[05:37] | unbelievably annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[05:40] | How did you…? | 你是怎么… |
[05:41] | I stabbed her in the heart with a kitchen knife. | 我用菜刀捅了她的心脏 |
[05:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:48] | I’m really sorry, Rob. | 我真的很抱歉 罗伯 |
[05:51] | You did what you had to do. | 你只是做了不得已的事 |
[05:54] | Was it quick? | 是一击致命的吗 |
[06:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:10] | DVD library! | DVD收藏室 |
[06:12] | Mum! | 妈妈咪呀 |
[06:16] | – You think I pissed off Kat? – No, mate, | -你觉得我把凯特惹生气了吗 -不 伙计 |
[06:18] | she’s just gutted all the zombie geek stuff’s over. | 她只是很不爽僵尸冒险结束了 |
[06:21] | All five Twilight films. | 完整的五部《暮光之城》 |
[06:23] | Somehow the apocalypse gets worse. | 这下末日感觉更糟了 |
[06:26] | Let’s try and get some kip before London. | 我们在回伦敦前抓紧睡一会儿吧 |
[06:28] | – I can’t wait, man. – We should go get the girls. | -我等不及了 兄弟 -我们该去找她俩 |
[06:31] | Yeah. I bet Kat loves Twilight. | 是啊 凯特肯定很喜欢《暮光之城》 |
[06:33] | That’s why she likes your moody personality. | 所以她才喜欢你那郁郁寡欢的性格 |
[06:35] | I’m not moody. | 我没有郁郁寡欢 |
[06:36] | You depressed my niece at her fourth birthday party. | 你在我侄女的4岁生日派对上把她整抑郁了 |
[06:38] | Death comes to us all. | 死亡会降临到我们每个人身上 |
[06:40] | The sooner she accepts that, the happier she’ll be. | 她越早接受这点 以后就能越开心 |
[06:42] | I can’t believe it’s all over, man. | 真不敢相信一切都结束了 兄弟 |
[06:44] | If you can believe it. | 其实也可以相信的吧 |
[06:46] | They’re the government – you can’t trust them. | 他们是政府的人 信不过 |
[06:47] | I see you talking, | 我看到你在说话 |
[06:48] | but all I hear is Kat. | 但我听到的却是凯特的口吻 |
[06:50] | Well, maybe she has a point. | 也许她说得有道理 |
[06:51] | What she has is you believing in them conspiracy theories. | 她让你对那些阴谋论深信不疑 |
[06:54] | She’s been right so far. | 到目前为止她说得都对 |
[06:55] | I mean, we’re here, aren’t we? | 我们安全到这儿了 不是吗 |
[06:56] | Yeah, we are. She’s done her job. | 是的 没错 她完成了她的任务 |
[06:58] | Now it’s time to kick back | 现在我们该放轻松休息一下 |
[07:00] | and let the professionals take over. | 让专业人士接手 |
[07:16] | – Ah, it’s the critic. – Yeah… | -批评家来了啊 -是的 |
[07:19] | Sorry about… earlier. | 刚才的事…很抱歉 |
[07:21] | I understand – you’re scared, | 我能理解 你很害怕 |
[07:22] | it makes people lash out. | 恐惧会让人失控乱发脾气 |
[07:23] | Well, no, I’m not scared! | 不 我不是害怕 |
[07:27] | I did just want to ask about the blackout blinds. | 但我刚才的确想问问遮光百叶窗的事 |
[07:29] | – Blackout blinds? – Well, it’s night in three hours. | -遮光百叶窗 -三小时后就天黑了 |
[07:31] | You don’t want this place lit up like a John Lewis advert. | 你不会希望这地方像百货商店的广告牌一样耀眼 |
[07:33] | Lit up? I like your thinking. | 耀眼 我喜欢你的想法 |
[07:36] | We’re a sanctuary – it’ll be like a beacon… | 我们这是避难所 那就会像灯塔一样 |
[07:38] | I’ll have the floodlights switched on! | 我这就去打开强光灯 |
[07:40] | – Zombies are attracted to light! – Zombies? | -僵尸会被灯光引来 -僵尸 |
[07:44] | OK. Well, what’s the government calling them? | 好吧 那政府叫他们什么 |
[07:46] | We’re not calling them anything, | 我们没给他们起名字 |
[07:47] | the current health crisis is alarming enough | 目前的健康危机即使没人使用煽动性语言 |
[07:49] | without people using incendiary language. | 也已经够令人担忧了 |
[07:53] | Incendiary language? What, like “stupid”? | 煽动性语言 哪些 比如”愚蠢”吗 |
[07:55] | Like “ignorant”, | 比如”无知” |
[07:56] | like “unqualified baldy pen-pusher”?! | 比如”不合格的秃头文职人员”吗 |
[08:00] | Yes, like that. | 没错 比如那个 |
[08:01] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[08:04] | I have some floodlights to find. | 我还要去找强光灯 |
[08:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:09] | Tits. | 该死 |
[08:15] | I’ve got a bad feeling about this place. | 我对这地方有不好的预感 |
[08:18] | I can’t believe you’re going to sleep at a time like this. | 真不敢相信 这种时候你还有心情睡觉 |
[08:20] | A time like what? I’ve got a bed. | 什么时候 我好不容易有了张床 |
[08:22] | And for the first time in two days, | 而且两天来我第一次 |
[08:24] | I don’t have the threat of death hanging over me | 头顶上没有悬挂着死亡威胁 |
[08:25] | like a big, angry killer bat! | 宛如巨大愤怒的杀人蝙蝠 |
[08:29] | – Thanks for that image. – You should try and get some kip. | -谢谢你描述的画面 -你应该试着睡一会 |
[08:33] | Where did you even find an eye mask? | 你到底是从哪儿找来的眼罩 |
[08:35] | Always carry one. | 永远随身带着一个 |
[08:37] | For emergencies. | 应付紧急情况 |
[08:38] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[08:39] | There’s a zombie coming. | 有只僵尸来了 |
[08:41] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | Oh, my God – why aren’t you wearing clothes? | 老天 你为什么没穿衣服 |
[08:46] | – This is a dorm room! – I can’t sleep constricted. | -这里是集体宿舍 -我被束缚着就睡不着 |
[08:50] | – Guard’s seen him. – He’s not going to shoot him, is he? | -守卫看到他了 -他不是要开枪打那个僵尸吧 |
[08:52] | – Get back! – That’ll pull in everything for miles. | -退后 -那会把方圆几英里的僵尸都引来 |
[08:54] | He’s probably got a silencer. | 他八成装了消音器啦 |
[08:55] | – Something stealthy. – Final warning! | -有隐秘的装置 -最后警告 |
[08:59] | – Shit! – Idiot! We need to get out of here. | -我靠 -蠢货 我们得离开这里 |
[09:02] | Stop! | 等等 |
[09:03] | Clothes! | 先穿衣服 |
[09:11] | – What’s going on? – The centre’s compromised. | -怎么回事 -中心沦陷了 |
[09:12] | – I’ve got to go. – What? Why? | -我得走了 -什么 为什么 |
[09:14] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[09:15] | Looking for this guy. Seen him? | 去找这个人 你见过他吗 |
[09:18] | Why are you looking for Jude? | 你为什么要找裘德 |
[09:20] | – You know him? – Yeah. | -你认识他吗 -是的 |
[09:22] | – Do you know where he is? – Yeah. | -你知道他在哪儿吗 -知道 |
[09:24] | Well, do you think maybe you could tell me? | 能不能主动点告诉我啊 |
[09:26] | Down by the canal. | 他在运河下游 |
[09:27] | Don’t worry, he’s dead. | 别担心 他死了 |
[09:29] | Dead? | 死了 |
[09:31] | As in proper dead? | 是死透了吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah, cos of the fire. | 没错 因为那场火 |
[09:34] | – The fire? – Burnt to death. | -火 -他是被烧死的 |
[09:36] | Actually, it could’ve been the shotgun that got him, | 其实也有可能是被猎枪打死的 |
[09:39] | or explosion. | 或是被炸死 |
[09:40] | Thinking about it, it could’ve been any one of a number of things. | 仔细想想 可能的死因有好几个 |
[09:44] | Is that helpful? | 那有帮助吗 |
[09:45] | Oh, no. Have we exposed a deep state | 糟了 我们是不是揭露了一个 |
[09:47] | cover-up of a disease they created? | 他们自己造出来的疾病的阴谋 |
[09:51] | Hello, Kat. | 你好 凯特 |
[09:52] | Hello, Rob. | 你好 罗伯 |
[09:55] | We’ve got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[09:56] | Come on, there’s a Land Rover out back. | 快走 后面有一辆路虎 |
[09:58] | I’ll get you out of here. | 我会带你离开这里 |
[10:00] | And Kat! | 还有凯特 |
[10:02] | Oh, God, really? | 天呐 认真的吗 |
[10:03] | Such a shame you two split up. | 你们两个分开 真是太可惜了 |
[10:06] | Please, Rob. | 求你了 罗伯 |
[10:07] | Nicked your boat, by the way. | 顺便说下 我偷了你的船 |
[10:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | But if she calls me a government stooge even once! | 但她要是再敢叫我政府走狗试试 |
[10:15] | I’m making absolutely no promises. | 这我可不敢保证 |
[10:20] | Where are Sunny and Amar? | 桑尼和阿玛尔在哪里 |
[10:28] | Back in the room, please, doors locked! | 赶紧回房间里去 锁上门 |
[10:30] | There’s an ongoing situation downstairs. | 楼下发生了一些状况 |
[10:32] | We need to get out! | 我们得出去 |
[10:33] | Not according to the contingency plan outlined in the risk assessment. | 风险评估中的应急计划可不是这么说的 |
[10:36] | You’re not serious? | 你不是认真的吧 |
[10:38] | Calm heads, please, gentlemen. | 冷静点 先生们 |
[10:39] | Let’s do this by the book. | 我们要按照规章来 |
[10:41] | You’ve got a book on zombies? | 你们还有应对僵尸的规章吗 |
[10:42] | They’re not zombies. | 他们不是僵尸 |
[10:45] | We know who has got a book on zombies. | 我们知道谁有关于应对僵尸的规章 |
[10:48] | They’re zombies, they’re zombies, zombies! Zombies! | 他们是僵尸 他们是僵尸 僵尸 |
[10:52] | Oh, please, no! | 不 不要 |
[10:59] | This way! | 这边走 |
[11:00] | Why are you looking for Jude, anyway? | 你到底为什么要找裘德 |
[11:02] | We’re looking for the cure, patient zero. | 我们要找解药 要找零号病人 |
[11:03] | 零号病人是指第一个得传染病 并开始散播病毒的患者 | |
[11:04] | That’s why he was different! | 难怪他那么不一样 |
[11:06] | – Faster! – More clingy. | -更快 -更粘人 |
[11:08] | You’ve killed the cure – well done! | 你们杀死了解药 真有你们的 |
[11:10] | Can we blame me for germing us all later? | 我们能待会儿再怪我害病菌蔓延吗 |
[11:17] | Get off her, you dick! | 放开她 混蛋 |
[11:19] | Get off! | 滚开 |
[11:23] | Come on! | 快走了 |
[11:25] | – My gun! – Leave it! | -我的枪 -别管了 |
[11:28] | – My coat! – Leave it! | -我的外套 -别管了 |
[11:30] | Come on, come on! | 快跑 快跑 |
[11:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:37] | Wait! | 等等 |
[11:39] | Bastards! | 混蛋 |
[11:39] | Oh, I’m so glad you put our lives in their hands. | 我真欣慰你把我们的命交到他们手里 |
[11:43] | – Where’s the boat? – That way. | -船在哪里 -那边 |
[11:44] | Sunny and Amar! | 桑尼和阿玛尔 |
[11:46] | – Who? – Our shipmates! | -谁 -我们同船的伙伴 |
[11:47] | – It’s my ship. – We are not leaving without them! | -那是我的船 -我们不能丢下他们 |
[11:52] | – Agreed. – Fine. | -我同意 -好吧 |
[11:54] | Let’s just get to the boat, we’ll wait for them there. | 那我们去船上 在那里等他们 |
[11:56] | Come on! | 快走 |
[11:58] | Ah, fuck it! Yeah, yeah! | 不管了 好吧 好吧 |
[12:10] | – So, how do you know Jude? – Just friends. | -你怎么认识裘德的 -只是朋友 |
[12:13] | Before I killed him. | 在我杀死他之前 |
[12:14] | – Jude wasn’t the cure. – What? | -裘德不是解药 -什么 |
[12:15] | I’ve seen Contagion. | 我看过《传染病》 |
[12:17] | Steven Soderberg, 2011. | 史蒂文·索德伯格2011年出的那部 |
[12:19] | – Patient zero is the first case? – Yeah. | -零号病人就是指第一个病患吧 -是的 |
[12:20] | Although, unlike you, | 不过 我不像你 |
[12:21] | we didn’t base our reasoning on a bad movie. | 不会把我们的推论建立在一部烂片上 |
[12:23] | Well, more’s the pity, | 那可真可惜 |
[12:24] | at least they found Gwyneth Paltrow. | 至少他们找到了格温妮斯·帕特洛 |
[12:26] | By the time Jude was a zombie, it was all over the news. | 裘德变成僵尸时 新闻上已经全是报道了 |
[12:28] | – He’s not your patient zero. – What? | -他不是你们要找的零号病人 -什么 |
[12:31] | – Are you sure? – Yes! I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[12:33] | He was a fully functioning human in Jo’s bedroom | 他在乔的卧室里 一直是个好端端的人 |
[12:35] | until seven in the morning. | 直到早上7点才尸变 |
[12:36] | First reports were at one. | 第一例感染是1点出现的 |
[12:41] | Can you look at my back? It hurts. | 你能看看的我的背吗 好疼 |
[12:43] | Probably where you just stabbed me. | 可能就是你刚刚捅我刀子的地方 |
[12:51] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[12:53] | Nothing, just a scratch. | 没事 只是划伤了 |
[12:54] | Is the top OK? | 衣服还好吗 |
[12:56] | Bit ripped. | 被抓破了 |
[12:57] | I hate them! | 我恨他们 |
[13:13] | He had a gun. | 他明明有枪 |
[13:14] | How could he not stop them? | 怎么会没拦住他们呢 |
[13:17] | If I could just get it. | 要是我能拿到那把枪 |
[13:18] | Then you’d be in charge of a gun, | 那你手里就有枪了 |
[13:20] | – which I don’t think anybody wants. – I’m good with a gun. | -谁都不希望你拿枪 -我枪法很好 |
[13:23] | You shot yourself with an air rifle at the funfair. | 你在游艺节用气步枪打中了自己 |
[13:26] | They fiddle with the sights, stop you winning. | 他们恶意调整了瞄准镜 不让你赢 |
[13:28] | You shot yourself in the foot! | 你射中了自己的脚 |
[13:30] | Can we keep the chatter to a minimum? | 能尽量闭嘴少说话吗 |
[13:35] | I can’t believe I listened to this bellend. | 我真不敢相信我听了这个傻逼的话 |
[13:37] | I told you we should have listened to Kat. | 我就说我们应该听凯特的吧 |
[13:39] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没说 |
[13:40] | You said we should, “Let the professionals take over.” | 你说的是”我们应该让专业人士来接手” |
[13:42] | Mate, this isn’t about who said what to who, | 兄弟 现在的重点不是谁对谁说了什么 |
[13:44] | or who got the strawberry lollipop. | 或是谁得到的是草莓味的棒棒糖 |
[13:52] | We need to find Kat and Jo. | 我们得找到凯特和乔 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | We can do this. You and me. | 我们可以做到的 你和我 |
[13:58] | Like old times. | 就像过去那样 |
[14:00] | You and I have a very different memory of old times. | 你和我对过去的记忆非常不同 |
[14:03] | But we can do this. | 但我们可以做到的 |
[14:04] | Stay. | 待着别走 |
[14:05] | The centre’s a rallying point! | 这个中心是个聚集点 |
[14:07] | The centre’s a deathtrap! | 这个中心是个死亡陷阱 |
[14:08] | And the government’s a dick. | 政府是个鸡巴 |
[14:10] | Let’s do it. | 开干吧 |
[14:27] | Where are the soldiers? | 士兵们都去哪儿了 |
[14:29] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[14:30] | Ok. | 挺好的 |
[14:34] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[14:35] | Y-Yeah. Yeah, good. | 当然 还好 还好 |
[14:38] | Not feeling lightheaded? Or… | 有没有觉得头重脚轻 或者… |
[14:40] | I don’t know, sweaty? | 我也说不清 比如汗涔涔的 |
[14:43] | No. | 没有 |
[14:45] | You were right, you know. | 你说得对 |
[14:47] | You have had a really shit apocalypse. | 你经历了非常屎的末日 |
[14:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:53] | You know that, don’t you? | 你是知道这点的 对吧 |
[14:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:03] | Soldiers are coming. | 士兵们要来了 |
[15:04] | Happy now? | 满意了吗 |
[15:06] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[15:12] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing! | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[15:14] | Jo! Jo! | 乔 乔 |
[15:15] | Untie us. | 把缆绳解开 |
[15:18] | Get downstairs. | 去船舱里 |
[15:27] | – What’s the matter? – I’m fine. | -怎么了 -我没事 |
[15:29] | – Have you been bitten? – No! | -你被咬了吗 -没有 |
[15:30] | That’s exactly what someone says | 一般被咬的人都会这么说 |
[15:32] | before they reveal a bite wound on their arm | 然后才露出手臂上被咬的伤口 |
[15:34] | and I have to shoot them in the heart with a miniature crossbow. | 我到时不得不用迷你弩射中他们的心脏 |
[15:39] | It’s been a long apocalypse. | 这个末日真的很漫长 |
[15:43] | – Take your shirt off. – What? | -把你的上衣脱了 -什么 |
[15:45] | Do it. | 照做 |
[15:51] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[15:52] | Just get the boat started! | 赶快把船发动起来 |
[15:59] | Right, trousers. | 好了 脱裤子 |
[16:01] | Trust me, I’ve not been bitten. | 相信我 我没被咬 |
[16:06] | Well, Jo has. | 乔被咬了 |
[16:09] | What? | 什么 |
[16:09] | Tell me about the cure. | 跟我说说要怎么治疗吧 |
[16:11] | Rob! | 罗伯 |
[16:13] | Why did you think Jude was patient zero? | 你为什么觉得裘德是零号病人 |
[16:17] | It’s classified. | 那是机密 |
[16:18] | Rob, fucking grow up! | 罗伯 成熟一点吧 |
[16:21] | He was on a flu trial. | 他之前在接受流感实验性疗法 |
[16:22] | Flu trial? So that was true? | 流感实验性疗法 所以那是真的 |
[16:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:28] | We believe patient zero was on that trial. | 我们认为零号病人就是那个疗法的实验对象之一 |
[16:30] | Typical meddling scientists – bastards! | 典型的喜欢干预自然的科学家 混蛋 |
[16:34] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[16:36] | Stop turning it, you’ll flood it! | 别再转了 会让船淹水的 |
[16:42] | Get the poles! | 快拿船桨 |
[16:47] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[16:50] | Go… away! | 走开 |
[16:56] | Wankers! | 混蛋们 |
[16:58] | Get down, he’s a terrible shot! | 趴下 他的准头很差 |
[17:00] | Go! Go! | 走 快走 |
[17:01] | Say hello to my little friend! | 来跟我的小朋友打个招呼吧 |
[17:06] | Safety catch! | 保险栓没拉 |
[17:09] | Oh, yeah! | 对哦 |
[17:27] | Always the foot. | 总是射中脚 |
[17:31] | Nothing wrong with the foot. | 射脚也没什么问题啊 |
[17:41] | That was close. | 好险啊 |
[17:59] | Ah, shit. | 完了 |
[18:03] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[18:11] | Jo, your back… | 乔 你的后背… |
[18:14] | She’s been bitten! | 她被咬了 |
[18:16] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[18:18] | – Something’s stuck, I need to clear the propeller. – Kat! | -有东西卡住了 我得清理下螺旋桨 -凯特 |
[18:21] | I’m dying! | 我要死了 |
[18:22] | We need horses. | 我们需要马力 |
[18:24] | – Grab the ropes and be horses. – Horses? | -拉住绳子 当一下马 用力拉 -马 |
[18:26] | – What about J…? – No, go to the front, now – and pull! | -那乔… -别废话 快去前面 用力拉 |
[18:33] | I don’t like horses. | 我不喜欢马 |
[18:34] | Or bats, apparently. | 或者蝙蝠 |
[18:35] | I’m not an animal person, OK? | 我不是个喜欢动物的人 好吗 |
[18:37] | Ok… | 好了 |
[18:39] | I’ve got my whole life ahead of me. | 我还有大好的人生没有享受呢 |
[18:42] | It’s the soldier. | 是被那个士兵卡住了 |
[18:44] | Just cos I live fast, doesn’t mean I should die young… | 就因为我活得很尽兴 并不代表我应该英年早逝啊 |
[18:48] | ..and beautiful! | 美貌犹在人已亡 |
[18:51] | I never went to Coachella… | 我还没去过科切拉音乐节 |
[18:56] | How did Jude get infected, anyway? | 裘德是怎么被感染的 |
[18:58] | – Did someone bite him? – What? No! | -有人咬了他吗 -什么 没有 |
[19:01] | Jude wasn’t bitten. | 裘德没有被咬 |
[19:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[19:04] | Who gives a shit about Jude? | 现在谁还在乎裘德啊 |
[19:06] | Yesterday! You said he wasn’t bitten. | 昨天 你说他没被咬 |
[19:08] | No, but I was! | 是没有 但我被咬了 |
[19:11] | Wait… | 等等 |
[19:12] | They turn in two hours. | 他们两小时后就尸变了 |
[19:15] | What was Jude doing two hours before he turned? | 裘德尸变前的两小时在做什么 |
[19:17] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[19:19] | And don’t judge! | 别评判我 |
[19:20] | Well, where did you meet him? | 你是在哪认识他的 |
[19:22] | At work. | 在工作时 |
[19:23] | – What, in Magaluf? – No, here. | -在马盖鲁夫吗 -不 是在这里 |
[19:25] | We did a medical trial. | 我们做了个医疗实验性疗法 |
[19:27] | How is that work? | 那怎么能算工作 |
[19:29] | It’s a grand a bloody week! | 一周能赚一千镑呢 |
[19:32] | You were on the flu trial? | 你参与了流感实验性疗法 |
[19:34] | Then you slept with Jude and two hours later, he turned. | 然后你跟裘德上床了 两小时后 他就尸变了 |
[19:37] | Are you saying I infected him? | 你的意思是我传染了他吗 |
[19:41] | Who else have you slept with? | 你还跟谁上床了 |
[19:43] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底是站在谁那边的 |
[19:45] | First reports were at one, | 第一例感染出现的时间是1点 |
[19:46] | what were you doing at 11? | 你11点时在干什么 |
[19:48] | Nothing! I was in the Five Bells. | 没什么 我当时在五铃酒吧 |
[19:52] | We are the epicentre of an apparent zombie plague | 我们正处在一场僵尸瘟疫的中心 |
[19:55] | that started in the Five Bells pub on Gas Street. | 瘟疫是从盖斯街的五铃酒吧爆发的 |
[19:58] | Five Bells! | 五铃酒吧 |
[19:59] | – And then Jude punched that guy. – Why? | -然后裘德打了那家伙 -为什么 |
[20:03] | Cos he kissed me. | 因为他亲吻了我 |
[20:07] | Uninvited! | 未经我的同意 |
[20:10] | That’s how it started! | 就是这么开始的 |
[20:11] | Then you slept with Jude – he turned. | 然后你跟裘德上床了 他尸变了 |
[20:14] | Then you kissed… | 然后你吻了… |
[20:16] | Rob. | 罗伯 |
[20:21] | You’re patient zero! | 你才是零号病人 |
[20:26] | Try the engine! | 试试开启发动机 |
[20:32] | Got it! | 清理好了 |
[20:51] | Need a hand? | 要我们出手相助吗 |
[20:52] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[20:55] | I’ve got one. | 我这里有只手 |
[21:25] | So I’m not going to die? | 所以我不会死 |
[21:28] | If you were, you would have already. | 如果你会死 现在已经死了 |
[21:31] | From the kiss of death. | 因为「死亡之吻」而死 |
[21:32] | Stop calling it that! | 别再这么叫了 |
[21:33] | – And you’re not going to die in Birmingham. – No. | -你也不会死在伯明翰了 -不会 |
[21:35] | There’s always Milton Keynes. | 毕竟有米尔顿凯恩斯水闸 |
[21:37] | Before that, there’s Lapworth Locks, | 在那之前 还有拉普沃思水闸 |
[21:39] | the Hatton Flight – that’s 21 locks in two miles | 哈顿航路 那可是两英里内有21道水闸 |
[21:41] | then Warwick city centre, | 然后是华威市中心 |
[21:43] | Itchington Ten, Braunston Tunnel, | 伊奇顿十道闸 布朗斯顿隧道 |
[21:45] | that’s 2km long, | 那长达2公里 |
[21:46] | then Blisworth Tunnel – that’s 3km, and haunted. | 然后是布利斯沃思 那长达3公里 还闹鬼 |
[21:50] | Nah, if you’re gonna die, it’ll be long before Milton Keynes. | 不 如果你真要死 没到米尔顿凯恩斯就早死了 |
[21:58] | You know what’s better than macchiatos? | 知道什么比玛奇朵咖啡更棒吗 |
[22:00] | Tea and strawberry lollipops. | 茶和草莓味棒棒糖 |
[22:08] | You got us out. | 你带我们逃出来了 |
[22:10] | My little sister and her mental boat. | 我妹妹和她的疯船 |
[22:13] | It’s a multiplayer game. | 这是需要多玩家共同参与的游戏 |
[22:15] | I can’t believe that I’m the cause of all this. | 我真不敢相信这一切都是我引起的 |
[22:18] | Not just the cause – you could be the cure. | 不仅仅是诱因 你或许也是解药 |
[22:23] | God… | 天呐 |
[22:25] | ..it is all about me. | 果然我才是关键人物 |