时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构 | |
[00:10] | *We face the music together* | *我们共同面对责难* |
[00:16] | *And throw our hats in the ring* | *携手直面挑战* |
[00:22] | *Facing all kinds of weather* | *历经风雨* |
[00:27] | *And not afraid of anything* | *毫无畏惧* |
[00:32] | *When the sun comes up, we’ll be on our way* | *太阳升起 继续前进* |
[00:35] | *And we don’t care where we land* | *不管到达哪里* |
[00:38] | *And the waves are high, but we won’t turn round* | *滔天巨浪 亦无反悔* |
[00:41] | *’Cause your hand is in my hand* | *紧握你手* |
[00:44] | *And, oh-oh* | *哦 哦* |
[00:46] | *You make me feel invincible* | *你让我所向无敌* |
[00:49] | *’Cause it’s you and me* | *因为我和你* |
[00:53] | *Through the wind and hail* | *穿过风和雨* |
[00:56] | *Setting sail into the world* | *向世界扬帆起航* |
[01:15] | *Oh, my darlin’…* | *我亲爱的* |
[01:18] | – On the hinge? – I’ve seen her on the hinge. | -举止正常吗 -我见过她正常的时候 |
[01:21] | – It’s a small bisexual community. – I think it’d be really good. | -这是个双性恋小团体 -我觉得这非常好 |
[01:24] | – Thank you. – Can I? | -谢谢 -可以吗 |
[01:25] | – I c… – Very small bisexuals. | -我可… -非常小的双性恋 |
[01:26] | – Yes, thank you. – Okay, that’s-that’s really weird. | -是的 谢谢你 -好吧 这真太奇怪了 |
[01:30] | That’s really weird. | 这真太奇怪了 |
[01:32] | Oh, I want this. | 我想吃这个 |
[01:33] | – What is poutine anyway? – So, wait, what did she text you? | -肉汁奶酪薯条是什么 -等等 她给你发了什么 |
[01:36] | She texts me saying that she isn’t rich, | 她发信息说她不是有钱人 |
[01:38] | – but she has multiple cashmere berets… – Thank you, thank you. | -但她有好几顶羊绒贝雷帽 -谢谢 |
[01:42] | – …and she’s an intern. – That is so cute. | -而且她还是个实习生 -太可爱了 |
[01:43] | And I miss dating her | 我怀念跟她交往的日子 |
[01:44] | – ’cause she would pay for my food. – No, no, no. | -因为吃饭她买单 -别这样 |
[01:46] | I hate that fake struggle bullshit. | 我讨厌装模作样的窘迫 |
[01:48] | She should just admit that her parents help her out. | 她应该承认父母资助她 |
[01:51] | – Excuse me. – …recycling using glass. | -打搅了 -…重复使用玻璃 |
[01:53] | Can we… can we borrow your cream? | 能 能借一下奶油吗 |
[01:55] | *Dreamin’…* | *梦想着…* |
[01:57] | Yeah. You can have it. | 好的 你拿去吧 |
[01:59] | – Excuse me, what?! What? How can your mom… – Yes, it’s true. | -等等 什么 你妈妈怎么会… -真的 |
[02:01] | – …hate Greta Thunberg?! – She just thinks | -…讨厌格蕾塔·桑伯格 -她认为 |
[02:03] | there’s more to the story. | 事情没那么简单 |
[02:05] | Sorry. Sorry about my obnoxious friends. | 抱歉 抱歉我的朋友吵吵闹闹 |
[02:08] | I-I just realized that it was probably quiet | 我刚意识到 我们进来之前应该挺安静的 |
[02:11] | in here before we came in and ruined it. | 我们破坏了安静的氛围 |
[02:12] | It’s a diner. | 这是家小餐馆 |
[02:14] | It’s supposed to be… bustling. | 这里本该就是 热热闹闹 |
[02:17] | You an artist? | 你是艺术家吗 |
[02:18] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我是 |
[02:20] | Crayons are actually my medium. | 我用蜡笔创作 |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑啦 |
[02:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:32] | It’s just habit. | 只是习惯而已 |
[02:34] | I come here with my nieces. | 我会跟侄子一起来这 |
[02:39] | I’m-I’m gonna… | 那我就 |
[02:42] | let you get back to it. | 不打搅你了 |
[02:43] | Thank you for the cream. | 谢谢你借奶油给我们 |
[02:44] | – Yeah, you’re good. – You are so cute. | -好的 你真好 -你太可爱了 |
[02:47] | – Look at him smile. – Look at him blush. | -看他那笑容 -看他脸都红了 |
[02:48] | – Look at him blush. – I’m not blushing. | -脸红了 -我没有 |
[02:50] | I’m not blushing. | 我没脸红 |
[02:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:53] | – Receipt? – I’m good. Thank you. | -收据要吗 -不用 谢谢 |
[02:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Um… | 等等 等等 等等 |
[02:59] | You don’t have to run. | 不用跑 |
[03:00] | I’m-I’m literally standing still. | 我就站在这里呢 |
[03:02] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[03:08] | So, you want me to call you? | 所以 你想要我打你电话 |
[03:10] | Yeah, if-if you want. | 对 如果 如果你愿意的话 |
[03:11] | I… But the longer I stand here, | 我 但我越是站在这里 |
[03:13] | the more I-I realize I don’t actually know your deal, and, uh, | 越是意识到我其实不知道你喜欢哪类男人 而且 |
[03:16] | I might be coming off like some kind of, uh, | 你可能会觉得我像是那种 |
[03:19] | – gross late-night guy. – You’re not gross. | -讨人厌的深夜男人 -我不讨厌你 |
[03:21] | – No? – No. | -不讨厌吗 -不讨厌 |
[03:23] | Good. | 太好了 |
[03:26] | Well, thank you for this. | 谢谢你给我号码 |
[03:31] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[03:33] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[03:34] | Have a good one. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[03:44] | Once upon a time, there was a girl | 很久很久以前 有一个只会在 |
[03:47] | who was only awake at night. | 夜晚醒来的女孩 |
[03:57] | She shared the streets with sleepwalkers, | 她和梦游的人们 旅行的人们 |
[03:59] | travelers and ghosts. | 还有鬼魂们一起在街上游荡 |
[04:04] | For as long as she could remember, | 从她有记忆以来 |
[04:05] | she had been asleep when everyone else was awake… | 她总是在人们醒来时睡去 |
[04:13] | …and awake when the rest of the world was sleeping. | 又在人们睡去时醒来 |
[04:17] | Thank you, Albert. | 谢谢你 阿尔伯特 |
[04:19] | – You’re the best. – I got you. | -你最好了 -我来了 |
[04:20] | – How’s it going? – Oh, I’m just chilling. | -你怎么样 -我悠闲着呢 |
[04:22] | – Take your time. – Thank you. | -慢慢逛 -谢谢 |
[04:25] | The moon was her sun… | 她以月为日 |
[04:30] | …and the sun was her moon. | 以日为月 |
[04:32] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:38] | The darkness was her hometown. | 暗夜是她的家乡 |
[04:41] | The only traffic, the stars crowded in the sky. | 满天繁星就是她眼中唯一的车流 |
[04:47] | She was a Night Girl. | 她是夜晚的女孩 |
[04:52] | And this was all she had ever known. | 这就是她的整个世界 |
[05:18] | That makes sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[05:21] | I bet you’re, like, a really cool teacher. | 我打赌你是一个 超酷的老师 |
[05:23] | The one all the kids like the best. | 所有孩子的最爱 |
[05:27] | – It’s true, isn’t it? – I… | -我猜的没错 对吧 -我 |
[05:29] | – I like them, too, by the way. – I knew it. | -顺便 我也很喜欢他们 -我就知道 |
[05:31] | – It’s like reciprocal respect going on. – I knew it. I can tell. | -我们相互尊重 -我就知道 看得出来 |
[05:34] | You’re, like, a people person. | 你擅长跟人打交道 |
[05:37] | Us weirdo science types simply can’t relate. | 我们这些搞科研的怪胎根本无法理解 |
[05:41] | You’re a scientist? | 你是科学家吗 |
[05:43] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[05:44] | It’s just what I studied in school. | 我读的是科学领域的罢了 |
[05:47] | You wanted to be a doctor? | 你以前就想成为医生吗 |
[05:48] | No. Not even. | 不 一点都不 |
[05:50] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[05:52] | Okay, the truth is, | 好吧 事实是 |
[05:54] | and I don’t usually tell this to just, like, anybody, | 我很少跟别人说这些 |
[05:57] | but… | 但是 |
[05:59] | I actually like | 我其实很喜欢 |
[06:03] | thinking about physics. | 思考物理问题 |
[06:04] | – Me, too. – Really? | -我也是 -真的吗 |
[06:06] | No, not really. | 假的 骗你的 |
[06:10] | What do you do for work? | 你是做什么工作的呢 |
[06:13] | Different things. | 各种工作 |
[06:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:15] | That doesn’t sound shady at all. | 听起来一点都不可疑哦 |
[06:19] | I edit textbooks. | 我编辑教科书 |
[06:21] | Which is not as boring as it sounds. | 其实没有听起来那么无聊 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 这样 |
[06:24] | And I also work two times a week at a club. | 我每周还有两次去酒吧工作 |
[06:28] | I bike to work. | 我骑车上班 |
[06:29] | Uh, I’m cooped up in the classroom all week, | 我整个礼拜都闷在教室里 |
[06:32] | so I take whatever chance I get | 所以我一有机会 |
[06:35] | to be outdoors in the sun. | 就会到户外晒太阳 |
[06:38] | Yeah, that makes sense. | 嗯 有道理 |
[06:40] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[06:42] | “Oh, it’s dangerous to bike in the city.” | “在城里骑车很危险” |
[06:43] | But there are a lot more bike lanes than there used to be. | 但现在的自行车道比以前多很多了 |
[06:46] | So the city’s a much more bikeable city | 所以这个城市现在已经比以前 |
[06:47] | – than it used to be. – Yeah. Totally. | -更适合骑行了 -对 没错 |
[06:51] | Maybe we can go for a bike ride one day. | 或许我们哪天能一起去骑车 |
[06:57] | Well… | 那个… |
[07:00] | So you’re like a… vampire? | 所以你就像是吸血鬼 |
[07:05] | Usually, I go to bed at 8:00 or 9:00 a.m. | 我通常早上八点或九点上床睡觉 |
[07:09] | and wake up around 5:00 p.m. | 下午五点左右才醒 |
[07:12] | And what’s it called? | 这个叫什么 |
[07:14] | Delayed sleep phase syndrome. | 睡眠延迟综合征 |
[07:16] | It’s a circadian rhythm disorder. | 是一种昼夜节律紊乱 |
[07:18] | So, what would happen if you forced yourself to… | 如果你强迫自己按正常作息生活 |
[07:22] | keep normal hours? | 会发生什么 |
[07:23] | You don’t think I’ve tried that? | 你觉得我没试过吗 |
[07:25] | It feels like I’m jet-lagged all the time. | 感觉好像一直有时差反应 |
[07:29] | Like, my body rejects it. | 我的身体排斥这种方式 |
[07:32] | That’s so wild. | 太疯狂了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, it is wild, I guess. | 我猜是吧 很疯狂 |
[07:37] | I mean, there are weird aspects, for sure. | 我是说 肯定会有奇怪的方面 |
[07:39] | Like, um… | 比如 |
[07:41] | I’m always confused about what day of the week it is, | 我总是搞不清楚今天是星期几 |
[07:44] | because my days change in the middle. | 因为我的日期是在中间变化的 |
[07:48] | Dating can be… | 约会对我来说 |
[07:51] | tricky. | 很难办 |
[07:53] | But there can be perks, too. | 但这样也有好处 |
[07:55] | Like, I don’t have to deal with traffic | 比如 我不需要面对交通堵塞问题 |
[07:57] | or interruptions while I’m working. | 或工作的时候被打扰 |
[08:00] | I always make sure I’m back in my apartment | 我总是确保在每天上班的早高峰前 |
[08:02] | before the daily rush of morning commuters. | 回到我的公寓 |
[08:05] | So I can go weeks without laying eyes on, like, | 所以我可以好几周都不会看到 |
[08:08] | a single yoga mom or banker bro. | 瑜伽单亲妈妈或者银行家老哥 |
[08:13] | But the-the commuters, | 但那些通勤的人 |
[08:14] | the moms, the-the banker bros, | 妈妈们 银行家老哥们 |
[08:18] | isn’t that, like, real life? | 那不就是真实的生活吗 |
[08:20] | It’s a version of real life. But… | 那是真实生活的一种 但 |
[08:24] | there’s also real life at night. | 还有夜间的真实生活 |
[08:27] | And let’s be honest. | 说实话 |
[08:28] | Nighttime folks are way easier to deal with than daytime folks. | 晚上的人比白天的人更容易相处 |
[08:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:36] | There is something really magical | 当你觉得自己是这个世界上 |
[08:40] | that kicks in when you feel like you are the only one | 唯一醒着的人的时候 |
[08:43] | in the world still awake. | 会有一种非常神奇的感觉 |
[08:47] | Like the whole world exists just for you. | 就像整个世界只为你而存在 |
[08:53] | I like vampires. | 我喜欢吸血鬼 |
[09:01] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[09:05] | So I told him | 所以我告诉他 |
[09:06] | if his fucking phone is on fucking silent | 如果他因为手机静音 |
[09:08] | and that’s why he misses every single one of my fucking calls, | 而错过我的每一通电话 |
[09:10] | then he can either turn that shit up | 那他要么就把音量调大 |
[09:12] | or the next time he comes to my apartment | 要么就下次来我家 |
[09:14] | to watch football because he’s too cheap to spring | 看橄榄球赛时 我把门堵上 |
[09:16] | for the sports package, I’m gonna barricade the fucking door. | 因为他太抠了 买不起体育节目套餐 |
[09:21] | You get it, Zoe, right? | 你懂的 佐伊 对吧 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:32] | *Now is the time…* | *现在* |
[09:35] | – Okay, wait, so you’re in a kickball league? – Yes. | -好吧 等下 你在踢球队 -是的 |
[09:39] | Like, the sport third graders play | 是那个三年级学生 |
[09:41] | because real sports would be too hard? | 因为真正的运动太难了而玩的游戏吗 |
[09:45] | That’s a… that’s a common misconception. | 大家经常会这样误解 |
[09:47] | In Canada, they call it soccer baseball, | 在加拿大 他们管这叫做足垒球 |
[09:50] | which-which might be an easier way for you to conceptualize it. | 这样你可能会更容易理解一些 |
[09:54] | Two sports in one. | 两个运动合二为一 |
[09:55] | A super sport, if you would. | 你可以称它为超级运动 |
[09:59] | I am on a date with a man who still plays kickball. | 我正在跟一个玩足垒球的男人约会 |
[10:04] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:05] | *Go to your rooms* | *回到房间* |
[10:06] | This is, like, the least shadiest thing I’ve done today. | 这是我今天做的最不鬼祟的事了 |
[10:10] | – Just trust me. Pete! – Oh, God. | -相信我 皮特 -天呐 |
[10:13] | *Tucked beneath sheets* | *盖好被子* |
[10:15] | – Is that Zoe? – Hey! | -是佐伊吗 -你好啊 |
[10:17] | Hey, what’s up? How are things going? | 你们好 最近怎么样 |
[10:18] | Pete, Jordan. Jordan, Pete. | 这是乔丹 这是皮特 |
[10:20] | – Hey, Jordan. – Hey. | -你好 乔丹 -你好 |
[10:21] | My usual. | 老样子 |
[10:21] | Usual? Well, there’s two of you this time. | 老样子吗 今天你们两个人呢 |
[10:23] | – That’s true. – Hold on. | -这倒是真的 -等等 |
[10:25] | *When all the children sleep* | *当所有孩子入睡* |
[10:30] | – I got you some good ones. – Oh, thank you. | -我给你拿了两个好的 -谢谢 |
[10:32] | – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. – Pete, come on. Stop. | -不不不 -拿着 皮特 别这样 |
[10:36] | – See you, guys. Nice to meet you. – Bye. | -拜拜 很高兴见到你 -拜拜 |
[10:37] | You, too, Pete. | 也很高兴见到你 皮特 |
[10:40] | Delilah, the late-night radio host? | 黛利拉 那个深夜电台主持人 |
[10:44] | You said you wouldn’t judge. | 你说你不会评头论足的 |
[10:45] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[10:46] | That is an adorable first crush. | 这个初恋对象很可爱 |
[10:49] | I-I used to think that… | 我以前一直以为 |
[10:51] | she was dedicating the love songs to me. | 她播放的那些情歌都是给我一个人听的 |
[10:54] | *Go to your rooms* | *回到房间* |
[10:57] | *Go to your beds and dream* | *到床上做梦* |
[11:02] | *Tucked beneath sheets* | *盖好被子* |
[11:05] | *And the monsters sing* | *恶魔开始歌唱* |
[11:10] | *Now is the time* | *时间到了* |
[11:14] | *When all the children sleep* | *当所有孩子入睡* |
[11:18] | I maintain that, in the history of our nation, | 我认为 在我们国家的历史上 |
[11:20] | we’ve never actually had free and open elections. | 我们从未有过自由开放的选举 |
[11:22] | I and your mothers, | 我和你们的母亲们 |
[11:24] | up until very recently, were not considered citizens. | 直到最近以前 都不被当作公民 |
[11:27] | But, in our democracy, there are procedures and consequences | 但在我们的民主里 如果剥夺人们投票的权利 |
[11:30] | for disenfranchising people’s right to vote. | 会有相关的程序和后果的 |
[11:32] | I maintain that most people aren’t cheated out | 我认为大多数人并不是被剥夺了 |
[11:35] | 佐伊 晚安 晚餐/早餐再见 | |
[11:35] | of their right to vote but are lazy | 投票权 而是他们懒得投票 |
[11:38] | and don’t value its importance, | 并且不知道其中的重要性 |
[11:40] | some of our mothers and fathers included. | 其中就包括了我们的父母亲们 |
[11:43] | When I look at social media, | 只要我打开社交软件 |
[11:45] | I go into a black hole, | 我就会深陷进去 |
[11:47] | and I emerge hours later, | 刷了几个小时以后 |
[11:49] | lost in, like, the wedding registry | 都刷到我在小学时候 |
[11:52] | of the cousin of someone I hated in elementary school. | 讨厌的表亲登记结婚了 |
[11:55] | Yes, but isn’t it the best way of keeping track of everybody? | 但这不是我们了解他人近况最好的办法吗 |
[12:00] | Why would I want to keep track of everybody? | 为什么我想知道其他人的近况 |
[12:03] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[12:05] | – What? – It’s my coworker. | -怎么了 -我同事进来了 |
[12:08] | Wait, Jordan, don’t look. | 乔丹 别盯着别人看啊 |
[12:11] | Zoe? | 佐伊 |
[12:13] | Hi, girl. | 你好啊 姐妹 |
[12:14] | I thought that was you. | 我就是觉得看着像你 |
[12:16] | Yeah. Hey… Oh, my God. | 天呐 好巧啊 |
[12:20] | Be nice. | 态度好一点 |
[12:21] | I’m telling you, he’s Bette Midler | 我告诉你 他就是一个困在 |
[12:23] | trapped in the body of a 14-year-old Puerto Rican kid. | 14岁波多黎各小孩里的贝特·迈德尔 |
[12:26] | And how he could see that | 我很困惑 |
[12:28] | as anything less than a compliment is lost on me. | 他怎么能不把这当做是赞美 |
[12:30] | Well, my kid would shit a brick if you told him that. | 如果你跟我孩子这样说 他要拿砖了 |
[12:33] | Wait, you have a kid? | 等等 你有孩子吗 |
[12:35] | – Yeah. – You don’t know that she has a kid? | -是啊 -你不知道她有孩子吗 |
[12:38] | I guess you don’t bring him around the club very much. | 我猜你不怎么带他去俱乐部 |
[12:40] | Fuck no. Not that this one would notice if I did. | 不带 就算我带了 她也不会注意到 |
[12:44] | That’s Zoe. | 佐伊就是这样 |
[12:46] | Guys, when I am at work, I’m working. | 各位 我工作时就安心工作 |
[12:53] | No, I d… I don’t need to see it to know. | 不 我不用看就知道 |
[12:54] | You are a teacher. | 你是个老师 |
[12:56] | You are supposed to believe in research | 你应该相信调查 |
[12:57] | and informed opinions. | 以及有依据的评价 |
[12:59] | I don’t need to research The Real Housewives | 我不用调查《娇妻秀》 |
[13:01] | to know that it’s total crap. | 就知道它完全是胡扯 |
[13:02] | Okay. You’re completely wrong on this one. | 好吧 你完全错了 |
[13:06] | You know it’s all scripted, right? | 你知道那都是有剧本的吧 |
[13:08] | Like, the fakest of the fake. | 简直是假得不能再假了 |
[13:09] | O-Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:11] | Sometimes the situations are contrived, sure. | 当然 有时情况是人为制造的 |
[13:15] | You actually have to watch it and listen… | 其实你得看看和听听… |
[13:17] | No. Don’t kiss me. | 不 别亲我 |
[13:20] | The emotions are always real. | 情绪总是真实的 |
[13:22] | It’s honest. | 真的 |
[13:23] | Well, you make a compelling argument. | 你的观点很有说服力 |
[13:26] | I’m not gonna sleep with you again | 在你看完一集之前 |
[13:27] | until you watch an episode. | 我不会再跟你睡 |
[13:29] | I’ll download it now. | 我现在就下载 |
[13:31] | Great. | 很好 |
[13:49] | I must be dreaming. | 我一定是在做梦 |
[13:54] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[13:57] | How can I sleep when there’s a beautiful vampire | 我房间有一个醒着的美丽吸血鬼 |
[14:00] | awake in my room? | 我怎么能睡 |
[14:26] | Thank you for coming tonight. | 谢谢你今晚来陪我 |
[14:28] | Like I would miss the opportunity | 看来我要错过看你 |
[14:30] | to watch you completely dominate soccer baseball. | 完全掌控足棒球比赛的机会 |
[14:38] | It’s kickball, baby. | 是踢球 宝贝 |
[14:40] | Oh, my God, Jor… | 天啊 乔… |
[14:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:51] | Oh, my God. I got to go! | 天啊 我得走了 |
[14:54] | I’m already late. Bye. | 我已经迟到了 再见 |
[14:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:01] | Hey, girl! | 姑娘 |
[15:03] | Thanks for letting me crash your date the other night. | 感谢前几天晚上你让我破坏你的约会 |
[15:06] | Oh, yeah. You weren’t… | 是啊 你没… |
[15:09] | It wasn’t a problem. | 没关系 |
[15:10] | Your boyfriend is, like, really nice. | 你男朋友很不错 |
[15:13] | Her boyfriend is, like, really nice. | 她男朋友很不错 |
[15:15] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 |
[15:17] | – So, how’d you do it? – Do what? | -你是怎么做到的 -做什么 |
[15:19] | Get such a nice boyfriend. | 泡到这么好的男朋友 |
[15:23] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:26] | – See you in there. – Yeah, see you in a bit. | -等会儿见 -好 等会儿见 |
[15:29] | 乔丹 等不及明天跟你分享我白天的世界 爱你 | |
[15:35] | Hey, B. | 你好 B |
[15:40] | Okay, but she uses the same excuse every time. | 好吧 但她每次都用同样的借口 |
[15:43] | Like, how many precancerous moles | 我们该相信那个女人有多少 |
[15:45] | are we supposed to believe this woman has? | 癌变前的痣 |
[15:52] | Totally. You know, I mean, I don’t work out for anything. | 总的来说 我不会为了什么锻炼 |
[15:54] | – Zoe. – Oh, Zoe with wine. | -佐伊 -佐伊带了葡萄酒 |
[15:57] | – Yeah. Oh, God. – Ooh, careful. | -是啊 天啊 -小心点 |
[15:59] | It might suck. It’s just a nice label. | 它可能很难喝 只是牌子不错 |
[16:01] | You got here just in time. | 你来得正好 |
[16:03] | These bitches are trying to convince me | 这些混蛋试图说服我 |
[16:04] | I have too many shirtless pics on my Tinder profile. | 我的交友账号上有太多我不穿衣服的照片了 |
[16:07] | Wait, but isn’t that, like, the point? | 等等 但不就是该放这种照片吗 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:12] | – Hi. – Hey, you’re… | -嗨 -嗨 你是… |
[16:14] | I’m sorry. It took me a while to get going. | 抱歉 我耽搁了挺久才出发 |
[16:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:18] | There’s still a little light left. | 天还亮着 |
[16:23] | No, no, wait. I want one of those. | 不 等等 我想要一个这个 |
[16:35] | Yo, Reese. | 好啊 里斯 |
[16:37] | – Hey, Zoe. – Hey. | -好啊 佐伊 -你好 |
[16:38] | – Just give me one second. – Thank you. | -等我一下 -谢谢 |
[16:45] | Do you think that we could push, like, an hour? | 我们可以推后大概一小时吗 |
[16:48] | Um, I just overslept, | 我睡过头了 |
[16:50] | and I am still waking up, and I have a couple errands | 现在还没完全清醒 在此之前 |
[16:52] | – I need to run before. – You know what? | -我还有好几件事得做 -知道吗 |
[16:54] | I’m totally exhausted, too. I could… | 我也筋疲力尽的 我可以… |
[16:56] | I could really just go home and crash right now. | 我其实可以现在回家睡觉 |
[16:57] | Wait, no. I just need an hour. | 等等 不 我只是需要一小时时间 |
[17:00] | Okay. I just thought that… | 好的 我以为… |
[17:02] | I mean, if I’d known we weren’t having dinner at all, | 我是说 我要是知道我们不吃晚餐 |
[17:04] | I would’ve planned my whole day differently. | 我肯定会做不一样的安排 |
[17:06] | Sure, sure. Sure, an hour’s fine. | 当然 当然 一小时没问题 |
[17:08] | Great. So, | 好的 那么… |
[17:09] | I’ll see you in a bit, okay? | 稍后见 好吗 |
[17:13] | – Thank you, Reese. – See you later. | -谢谢 里斯 -再见 |
[17:19] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:21] | Can you just let me in? | 可以让我进去吗 |
[17:23] | You guys, like, closed six minutes ago. I just… | 你们大概就6分钟前打烊的 我只是… |
[17:26] | I just really need to pick up a prescription. | 我只是需要拿个处方 |
[17:28] | I’ll be in and out. | 拿完马上走 |
[17:29] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[17:32] | I would open the door for you. | 换做是我 就会为你们开门的 |
[17:39] | Uh, can we have bruschetta, | 我们要烤面包片 |
[17:41] | – as well, please? And, uh… – Sure. Yeah. | -还有这个 还要… -好的 |
[17:42] | And I’ll have a glass of Nebbiolo. | 我还要一杯内比奥罗葡萄酒 |
[17:46] | You want any wine? | 你想来点红酒吗 |
[17:47] | – What do you think? – What? | -你觉得呢 -什么 |
[17:49] | Have a full day of work ahead of me. | 有一整天的工作在等着我 |
[17:51] | I was just asking. Sometimes you… | 我只是问问 有时候你… |
[17:53] | Not today. | 今天不喝 |
[17:57] | And for you? | 你喝什么 |
[17:58] | Would it be possible to get some scrambled eggs? | 可以点炒蛋吗 |
[18:02] | Scrambled eggs? | 炒蛋 |
[18:03] | Yeah, and bacon. | 没错 还有培根 |
[18:05] | That’s really all I want right now. | 我现在就想吃这些 |
[18:07] | Zoe, uh… | 佐伊… |
[18:09] | What? | 什么 |
[18:10] | I know they have eggs because they serve spaghetti carbonara, | 我知道他们有鸡蛋 因为他们有培根鸡蛋意面 |
[18:13] | and eggs is one of the main ingredients of carbonara. | 而鸡蛋是培根鸡蛋酱里主要的成分 |
[18:16] | And guanciale. | 还有烟熏肉 |
[18:16] | That’s kind of like bacon, right? | 那也算某种培根 对吗 |
[18:21] | Uh, yeah. I mean, I can certainly check | 是的 我是说 我能去问问 |
[18:23] | with the kitchen if they… | 厨房 看他们能否… |
[18:24] | I don’t know why you even have to check. | 我不明白你为什么还要去问问看 |
[18:26] | They can just scramble the eggs that we both know they have | 他们只需要炒一下我们都知道你们有的鸡蛋 |
[18:29] | and put it on a plate with the guanciale, | 然后和烟熏肉一起放在一个盘子上 |
[18:32] | and it’s spaghetti carbonara minus the spaghetti. | 这就是培根鸡蛋意面去掉意面 |
[18:38] | Uh, chef does not generally allow substitutions. | 主厨通常不接受替换菜单 |
[18:41] | But is there anything else you would like if he says no? | 要是他不同意的话 你有别的什么想吃的吗 |
[18:47] | You know what? Forget it. It’s fine. | 算了吧 没事 |
[18:48] | I’ll just have a cappuccino. | 我就来杯卡布奇诺吧 |
[18:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[18:51] | Look, toast. | 快看 吐司 |
[18:55] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[18:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:17] | I’m going to go to the bathroom. | 我去趟厕所 |
[19:27] | – Hey, hey. Hey, man. Hey, listen. – Yeah. | -喂喂 伙计 听我说 -好的 |
[19:29] | Sorry about that. | 刚才的事很抱歉 |
[19:30] | Oh, it’s no problem. It’s good. | 不要紧 没关系 |
[19:32] | She’s just not feeling well. | 她人不太舒服 |
[19:33] | And-and if you could bring the cappuccino, | 如果你能给我们上卡布奇诺 |
[19:35] | that would be great. And then if you have eggs | 那就太好了 如果你们有鸡蛋 |
[19:36] | and you could bring the eggs, that would… | 帮我们做一下炒蛋 那就… |
[19:37] | That’s fantastic. If not, that’s totally fine. | 太棒了 没有的话也没关系 |
[19:40] | – Yeah, of course, sir. – Yeah. | -好的 当然可以 先生 -好的 |
[19:41] | – And thanks again. – Sure, sure. | -再次谢谢你 -没事没事 |
[19:43] | – Appreciate it. – Yeah. | -非常感谢 -好的 |
[19:47] | So, my mom’s coming into town this weekend. | 我妈这周末要来 |
[19:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[19:52] | I didn’t know she was visiting. | 我都不知道她要来 |
[19:53] | Or did you tell me and I forgot? | 还是你跟我说过我忘记了 |
[19:55] | She’s going on a cruise with my aunt | 她要和我阿姨去乘船旅行 |
[19:57] | that-that leaves from New York. | 船从纽约出发 |
[19:59] | And so she’s flying in a little early | 所以她会搭飞机早点过来 |
[20:00] | to spend some time with me. | 跟我待一会儿 |
[20:03] | That’s nice. | 那很好 |
[20:06] | She wants to meet you. | 她想见见你 |
[20:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:10] | And I want her to meet you, too. | 我也希望她能见你一下 |
[20:15] | I think we’re there. Don’t you? | 我觉得我们到这个程度了 不是吗 |
[20:17] | Definitely. | 当然 |
[20:20] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 可以啊 |
[20:22] | So, where should we take her? | 那我们带她去哪里 |
[20:25] | Maybe, like, a nice dinner somewhere? | 或者找个好点的地方吃顿饭 |
[20:27] | Where I don’t order – eggs, I promise. – | 我不会在那里点鸡蛋的 我保证 |
[20:32] | Uh, the thing is she-she has to be | 问题是她四点 |
[20:35] | on the boat by 4:00. | 要上船 |
[20:36] | So, and-and there’s nothing | 她来这里最喜欢 |
[20:37] | that she loves more when she’s in town | 去的地方就是 |
[20:40] | than to go to this dim sum place we both love in Sunset Park. | 日落公园那家我俩都喜欢的点心店 |
[20:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:46] | So, it’s kind of a-a-a brunch type thing. | 就是吃早午餐的那种店 |
[20:49] | – Like, a early… early afternoon type thing. – Okay. | -在下午的早些时候 -好的 |
[20:53] | I-I know that… I know it’s not ideal, | 我知道 时间不好 |
[20:55] | uh, but I don’t know when she’ll be back in town again, | 但我不知道她什么时候还会再来 |
[20:59] | and, uh, and like I said, I just really want… | 就像我说的 我就想… |
[21:00] | I really want to meet her, Jordan. | 我真的想跟她见面 乔丹 |
[21:04] | I’m excited. | 我很期待 |
[21:14] | Stop worrying. | 不要担心了 |
[21:16] | You know I’m fine. | 你知道我没事的 |
[21:18] | I love spending time with just you. | 我乐意就跟你待在一起 |
[21:20] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[21:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:23] | You’re gonna have to tell her it’s her fault that I ate | 你得告诉她 都怪她 |
[21:25] | twice as many dumplings as I planned to, though. | 我比计划的多吃了一份饺子 |
[21:28] | I’m… I’m gonna… I’m just gonna tr-try one more time. | 我再… 再打一次看看 |
[21:43] | Oh, shit! | 糟了 |
[21:46] | Um, I’m so sorry. I’m on my way. | 对不起 我就来 |
[21:48] | Don’t-don’t bother. We’re-we’re almost done here. | 不用麻烦了 我们这里差不多吃完了 |
[21:51] | Just glad you’re okay. | 知道你没事就好 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I-I am okay. | 是的 我没事 |
[21:54] | I was, um, asleep, but I think you know that. | 我刚刚在睡觉 我想你知道的 |
[21:57] | Like I said, just wanted to make sure you were okay. | 我说了 我就想确认一下你没事 |
[22:01] | Listen, I’m an idiot. I didn’t set my alarm | 听我说 我是个白痴 我没设闹钟 |
[22:02] | because I thought I would just stay up, but I… | 我以为自己不会睡着 可是我… |
[22:05] | Just go back to bed. | 回去继续睡吧 |
[22:07] | Shit. Okay. | 该死的 好吧 |
[22:16] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I’m here. | 等等 等等 等一下 我来了 |
[22:18] | I’m here. Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 我来了 天啊 非常对不起 |
[22:21] | – Oh, wow, you so did not have to run down here. – Hi. | -你真没必要跑来这里 -你好 |
[22:23] | Hi. I’m Zoe. | 你好 我是佐伊 |
[22:25] | I’m so happy to finally get to meet you, Zoe. | 很高兴终于见到你了 佐伊 |
[22:28] | Me, too. I am so, so sorry. | 我也是 我真的非常抱歉 |
[22:29] | Oh, don’t be. It’s the weekend. You’re young. | 不用抱歉 今天是周末 你还年轻 |
[22:32] | – No. – I know how it is. | -不 -我知道是怎么回事 |
[22:34] | No, that’s actually not what happened, | 不 实际上不是这样的 |
[22:36] | – but… – Oh, it’s okay. | -但是… -没关系的 |
[22:38] | I look forward to getting to know you better next time. | 希望下次能更好的了解你 |
[22:41] | – Me, too. For sure. – You should get going, Ma. | -我也是 一定的 -你该走了 妈 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:48] | – Love you. – You, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[22:53] | – Have fun. – Thanks. | -旅途愉快 -谢谢 |
[22:54] | – Safe travels. – Next time. | -一路平安 -下次见 |
[22:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:02] | I love you. Bye. | 我爱你 再见 |
[23:08] | – I am so sorry. – I know you are. | -非常对不起 -我知道你很抱歉 |
[23:10] | – I will make it up to you. – You can’t, but it’s fine. | -我会补偿你的 -你不能 但没事 |
[23:12] | Well, if I can’t, then it’s not fine, | 如果我不能 那就不是没事 |
[23:15] | so don’t say it’s fine if it’s not fine. | 如果很介意就不要说”没事” |
[23:18] | Okay, then, you know what? It’s not fine. | 好吧 知道吗 我很介意 |
[23:21] | – Okay. – I hate that you weren’t there today. | -好吧 -我讨厌你今天没来 |
[23:24] | But-but-but it’s so much more than that. | 但 但不止如此 |
[23:26] | I-I… I hate that we can’t do anything normal, ever. | 我 我讨厌我们从来没法做任何正常事 |
[23:30] | I hate that we can’t go for a walk | 我讨厌我们没法去散步 |
[23:33] | or-or coffee and-and-and brunch. | 没法一起喝咖啡 吃早午餐 |
[23:35] | – Brunch. – Yeah, brunch. | -早午餐 -对 早午餐 |
[23:37] | I-I hate that I’m tired all the time. | 我讨厌总是很累 |
[23:39] | I hate that I have to make excuses for you. | 我讨厌必须替你找借口 |
[23:41] | I hate that I can’t dream of a future with you | 我讨厌没法和你一起梦想未来 |
[23:44] | because who knows what that’s gonna look like. | 因为天知道那会是什么样 |
[23:45] | A midnight wedding? | 午夜婚礼吗 |
[23:47] | A baby you can’t even take care of? | 一个你没法照顾的孩子吗 |
[23:50] | You think about things like that? | 你考虑过这些事吗 |
[23:52] | I don’t let myself, because it seems like | 我不让自己想 因为看起来 |
[23:53] | a future like that isn’t possible with you. | 我未来不可能和你在一起 |
[23:56] | Okay, so what do you want me to say? | 好吧 那你希望我说什么 |
[23:59] | I mean, I’ve been upfront with you from the very beginning. | 我从一开始就坦白告诉你了 |
[24:02] | But it’s been on your terms ever since then. | 但从那时起就一直按你的意愿来 |
[24:04] | I’ve been subsisting on, like, no sleep | 我一直撑着 不睡觉 |
[24:06] | just to hang out with you, | 只是为了和你在一起 |
[24:08] | and you can’t even set an alarm to… to meet my mom. | 而你甚至不能设个闹钟来见我妈 |
[24:12] | It’s a medical condition, Jordan. | 这是身体原因 乔丹 |
[24:14] | It’s not some, like, lifestyle choice. | 这不是某种可选择的生活方式 |
[24:17] | I thought you understood that. | 我以为你明白的 |
[24:18] | But great to know what you’d be like if I got sick someday. | 但很高兴知道如果有一天我病了你会什么样 |
[24:22] | If you were actually sick, I’d take care of you. | 如果你真病了 我会照顾你 |
[24:26] | What does that mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[24:30] | So you don’t think this is real? | 你认为这不是真的吗 |
[24:33] | Like… | 就好像 |
[24:34] | just say it, Jordan. | 说出来 乔丹 |
[24:37] | Just say it. I can tell you want to say it, so just say it. | 说吧 我知道你想说 所以快说吧 |
[24:40] | Or do you save your honesty for when you’re secretly apologizing | 还是你要把你的实话留到 |
[24:43] | to waiters on my behalf? | 替我秘密向服务员道歉时说 |
[24:47] | You say you have to make excuses for me, but what you don’t get | 你说你必须替我找借口 但你不明白 |
[24:50] | is that it’s not an excuse if the problem is real. | 如果问题是真的 那就不是借口 |
[24:53] | I just think it’s a convenient condition | 我只是觉得这对于 |
[24:56] | for an introvert who doesn’t maybe really want to engage | 一个真的不想和这个世界打交道的人来说 |
[25:00] | – with the world anyway. – Yeah. | -是一个很方便的条件 -是的 |
[25:02] | Because this has made my life so convenient. | 因为这让我的生活特别便利 |
[25:12] | I-I-I… | 我 我 |
[25:14] | I need time. | 我需要时间 |
[25:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 那好 |
[25:26] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[25:43] | *A perfect, perfect moon in the garden* | *花园里一轮完美的月亮* |
[25:49] | *Perfect, perfect light* | *完美的月光* |
[25:55] | *A perfect, perfect day* | *完美的一天* |
[25:57] | *To say another good night* | *又一次说晚安* |
[26:07] | *A perfect, perfect winter into summer* | *完美的冬夏交替* |
[26:13] | *A perfect, perfect sky* | *完美的天空* |
[26:19] | *A perfect, perfect day to say goodbye* | *完美的一天说再见* |
[26:26] | So, um, tonight, | 所以 今晚 |
[26:29] | your reading should cover the, uh… the Kent State shooting. | 你们需要阅读 肯特州的枪击案 |
[26:33] | That was in the chapter we read last night. | 这是我们昨晚读的那章 |
[26:37] | Right. | 好的 |
[26:39] | Okay, um, so let-let’s go through it together. | 好 那我们一起来研读一下 |
[26:43] | No, three PBRs, two Heinekens. | 不 三杯蓝带啤酒 两杯喜力 |
[26:45] | Vanessa | 瓦内萨 |
[26:48] | Hey, girl. What’s up? | 姐妹 怎么了 |
[26:49] | Do you maybe want to go get some food or something | 今晚咱们收工后 |
[26:51] | – when we’re done tonight? – That sounds nice, | -你想不想吃点什么 -听起来不错 |
[26:53] | but I got to go right to sleep tonight. | 但我今晚下班后得直接睡觉 |
[26:55] | I’m getting a procedure tomorrow. | 我明天要做手术 |
[26:57] | It’s no big deal, but I don’t want to get anesthesia | 不是什么大事儿 但我不想被麻醉后 |
[26:59] | on, like, no sleep, you know? | 还保持清醒 你懂吧 |
[27:01] | Anesthesia? | 麻醉吗 |
[27:15] | Hello? Good morning. | 你好 早上好 |
[27:19] | Oh, my… Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:21] | I’m all done. | 我做完了 |
[27:22] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[27:23] | Well, a little sore, but mostly just tired. | 嗯 有点酸痛 但主要就是累 |
[27:27] | – Not as tired as you, but… | -没你那么累 但是 |
[27:29] | – tired. – Okay. | -还是觉得累 -好的 |
[27:34] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[27:35] | You didn’t have to do this, and… | 你不必这么做的 而且 |
[27:37] | I know I didn’t have to. | 我知道我不必这么做 |
[27:39] | But I didn’t want you to be alone. | 但我不想让你一个人 |
[27:42] | This stuff can be scary. | 这种事情很吓人的 |
[27:45] | Plus, then I don’t have to be alone, either. | 况且 这样我也不孤单了 |
[27:50] | Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[27:54] | Oh, my coffee. | 我的咖啡 |
[27:56] | – Oh, sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事的 |
[27:58] | No, I kind of actually think I would like to be in a cult. | 不 我其实有点想加入邪教 |
[28:01] | You wouldn’t have to make any decisions. | 你就不用做任何决定 |
[28:03] | It’s kind of relaxing. | 挺轻松的 |
[28:04] | You do love loungewear. | 你确实喜欢穿休闲服 |
[28:05] | – Uh-huh, I do. – And prolonged eye contact. | -是的 -而且喜欢长时间眼神交流 |
[28:09] | I should start a cult. | 我应该成立一个邪教 |
[28:10] | Make eye contact with someone across the room. | 和屋里另一边的人进行眼神交流 |
[28:14] | Okay, so, the wait time is 90 minutes, | 好 是这样 我们要等90分钟 |
[28:17] | but if we do one of the communal tables, | 但如果我们和别人共用一张桌子 |
[28:19] | it’s closer to, like, 75. | 就等75分钟 |
[28:21] | Um, you know, why don’t we just… | 要不我们 |
[28:23] | Just do the communal, right? | 就和别人共用一张桌子 对吧 |
[28:26] | Okay. Sure. | 好的 当然 |
[28:27] | Great. I have been dying to try this place. | 太棒了 我一直很想来这家店试试 |
[28:29] | I read that they have an entire menu just for mimosas. | 我看到他们有一整夜含羞草鸡尾酒的酒单 |
[30:06] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:20] | Did you bring me here to murder me? | 你让我来这儿是想谋杀我吗 |
[30:24] | Shit. There goes my big surprise. | 该死 我很高兴你能来 |
[30:34] | How have you been? | 你最近怎么样呀 |
[30:39] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:40] | Same. | 跟你差不多 |
[30:46] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[30:50] | A buddy of mine knows the guy who just moved out. | 我有个朋友认识刚从这搬走的人 |
[30:53] | You’re moving? | 你搬家了吗 |
[30:57] | You-you want to check out the bedroom? | 你 你想去看看卧室吗 |
[31:23] | During the day, this whole living room fills with light. | 白天 房间的每一处角落都能照到阳光 |
[31:27] | And-and at night, you can do your work over there, | 晚上 你可以在那里工作 |
[31:31] | and the moonlight comes in. | 月光也能照进来 |
[31:36] | Are you suggesting what I think you’re suggesting? | 你说的是我想的那个意思吗 |
[31:39] | I think our mistake was trying to occupy each other’s worlds. | 我觉得的我们错在不该试图占有彼此的世界 |
[31:45] | Then, uh, how will we live? | 那 我们怎么在一起生活 |
[31:49] | I just want to be near you, Zoe. | 我只想要靠近你 佐伊 |
[31:52] | Asleep, awake, it doesn’t matter. | 你是睡着还是醒着都无关紧要 |
[31:57] | We can see each other in the hours that overlap. | 我们可以在双方重叠的时间见面 |
[32:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[32:03] | Okay, but what about all the things | 好吧 但是 |
[32:05] | that you said that day on the street? | 那天你在街上说的那些话呢 |
[32:08] | I was pissed. | 我那天气疯了 |
[32:10] | I-I lost sight of the fact that, in a relationship, | 我忽略了一个事实 在一段关系中 |
[32:15] | you choose to be with someone | 是你自己选择和某个 |
[32:18] | who is inherently living in their own reality. | 生活在自己本身现实中的人在一起的 |
[32:22] | I miss your reality. | 我想念你的现实 |
[32:24] | I… I love your reality. | 我 我爱你的现实生活 |
[32:42] | The Day Boy and the Night Girl. | 晨间男孩和傍晚女孩 |
[32:47] | It’s a fairy tale. | 这是个童话 |
[32:50] | A witch raises two children in captivity, | 女巫囚禁并抚养着两个小孩 |
[32:52] | allowing the boy to see only day and the girl only night. | 只允许男孩看到白天 女孩看到黑夜 |
[32:58] | And then, one day, he stays out longer than he’s supposed to, | 然后 有一天 男孩睡得比平常睡得晚 |
[33:01] | and when it gets dark, he’s terrified. | 当黑夜降临 他很害怕 |
[33:04] | And she finds him shaking in the garden, | 女孩发现他在花园瑟瑟发抖 |
[33:07] | and she tries to comfort him. | 她试图安抚男孩 |
[33:09] | She tells him how gentle and sweet the night can be. | 她告诉男孩夜色有多么温柔美丽 |
[33:14] | And since she’s wide awake, she promises | 因为她完全不困 她答应 |
[33:17] | that she’ll watch over him while he’s sleeping. | 男孩睡觉的时候她会保护他 |
[33:23] | And when the sun rises, | 当太阳升起 |
[33:26] | he wakes up. | 他醒了 |
[33:29] | And now she’s scared because… | 她又感到害怕 因为 |
[33:33] | she’s never seen the sun. | 她从未见过太阳 |
[33:39] | How does it end? | 故事结局是怎么样的 |
[33:43] | He carries her in his arms while she sleeps until dark. | 天黑之前 男孩一直把女孩抱在怀里 |
[33:56] | *Is this nice? Do you like it* | *这样好吗 你喜欢吗* |
[34:02] | *Would you like me to sing you this song* | *你想不想让 我为你唱这首歌* |
[34:11] | *It begins with a question* | *这个问题* |
[34:14] | *Ooh, ooh-ooh* | *呜 哦呜* |
[34:17] | *I just asked one* | *我只问过一次* |
[34:19] | *And now I carry on* | *我会继续问下去* |
[34:26] | *Some days you’re gonna feel* | *若有一天 你觉得* |
[34:30] | *There’ll never again be flowers* | *再也不会有鲜花了* |
[34:32] | *Learning to count all the way up to love* | *学着一路数着台阶去往爱* |
[34:41] | *Is this real? Do I mean it?* | *是真的吗 我是认真的吗* |
[34:45] | *You know that I do* | *你知道答案* |
[34:47] | *I wanna be here, really near* | *我想要在这 离你很近很近* |
[34:49] | *I wanna really be here with you* | *我真的想要和你在一起* |
[34:50] | *Above* | *至死不渝* |
[34:52] | *What will soon be all cloud?* | *什么会很快变幻成云雨* |
[34:56] | *Tear in your eye* | *你眼中浸的泪* |
[34:58] | *Yes, this is allowed* | *这可以准许* |
[35:01] | *But you cannot give up* | *但你不能放弃* |
[35:04] | *Music yet to be made* | *音乐尚待续* |