Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:28] Beautiful day out there, 外面天气很好
[01:29] but there is a thunderstorm forecast 但预报今天下午晚些时候
[01:31] for later this afternoon. 有雷雨
[01:32] So if you are going out, remember to bring an umbrella. 如果你要外出 记得带伞
[01:35] Here’s Schubert’s “Serenade No. 4” 接下来播放舒伯特
[01:37] from the Swan Songs. 天鹅绝唱的《小夜曲》
[02:07] – Hi, Mom. – Hey. -妈 -你好
[02:11] Did you sleep? 你有睡觉吗
[02:12] A little. 睡了一会
[02:14] It’s 11:30. 现在已经十一点半了
[02:18] I know. 我知道
[02:22] I’ll put on some coffee. 我去煮点咖啡
[02:59] Poor guy. 可怜的家伙
[03:00] – Who? – Him. -谁 -他
[03:02] I noticed him at the start. 我一开始就注意到他了
[03:04] I’ll bet you did. 我猜你也是
[03:05] No. 不
[03:06] I mean, I noticed that he went out too fast. 我注意到他起步太快了
[03:09] Well, he’s paying for it now. 他现在就在付出代价
[03:11] He looks done. 他看起来没劲了
[03:13] Maybe he just needs a bit of encouragement. 也许他只是需要一点鼓励
[03:17] Come on, buddy. You can do it. 快 伙计 你可以的
[03:31] Hmm. I’m getting worried. 我有点担心了
[03:32] Do you think it’s possible that something 你觉得他身上
[03:34] could have happened to him? 可能发生了什么事吗
[03:35] Well, surely someone would have noticed. 肯定有人会注意到的
[03:38] I’d be very disappointed if he died 如果在我有机会约他出来之前
[03:40] before I had the chance to ask him out. 他就死了的话我会很失望的
[03:41] Don’t even joke about that, Margot. 别拿这开玩笑 玛戈
[03:43] I’m not. 我没有
[03:44] Go on, Ken. 继续 肯
[03:45] You got this. 你可以的
[03:46] Thanks… 谢谢…
[03:48] for the escort, fellas. 谢谢护送 各位
[03:49] Sorry for keeping you so late. 抱歉耽误了你们这么久
[03:51] But seriously, Ken, uh, golf… 但说真的 肯 高尔夫…
[03:54] is really gonna be your thing. 真的适合你
[03:56] Don’t listen to him, man. 别听他的 哥们
[03:57] Get a massage. 去按摩一下
[04:01] Well, that was humiliating. 那可太丢人了
[04:03] Not at all. It’s just a fun run. 并不 很有意思
[04:06] That was the opposite of fun. 那跟有意思一点边都不沾
[04:10] They were… genuinely worried 他们真的很担心
[04:13] they were gonna have to break out 他们要拿出
[04:14] – the defibrillator. – Don’t be silly. -除颤器 -别说傻话了
[04:16] Oh, no. Oh, they kept asking… 不 他们一直问…
[04:19] if they could… 他们能不能…
[04:20] drive me the last bit. I said, 最后那部分开车载我 我说
[04:22] “No. I’m gonna complete the course.” “不 我自己完成”
[04:25] Good for you. 你可真厉害
[04:27] How come you’re still here? 你怎么还在这里
[04:28] You must’ve finished ages ago. 你应该早就到了
[04:30] We’re just, um, warming down. 我们在拉伸
[04:33] I love a good long warm-down. 我喜欢拉伸久一点
[04:36] Huh, smart. 机智
[04:39] Were you jogging on your own? 你自己慢跑吗
[04:40] Or you have a buddy? 还是你有伙伴一起
[04:42] Oh, on my own. 我自己一个人
[04:43] Maybe you’d like to think about joining our club. 也许你可以考虑一下加入我们
[04:46] Oh, well… 好…
[04:48] I-I think… I’d enjoy that. 我想… 我会很乐意的
[04:51] Yeah, thanks. 谢谢
[04:54] Do you mind if I open a window? 你介意我开窗户吗
[04:56] It’s like a sweatbox in here. 这里太闷热了
[04:57] Oh, sure. 你开吧
[04:59] Ken likes the thermostat way up. 肯喜欢把恒温器的温度调高
[05:02] His blood runs a little colder than mine. 他的血要比我的冷一些
[05:06] Have you decided what you’re wearing? 你决定好你穿什么了吗
[05:09] Uh, well, there should be a black pantsuit 穿黑色套装
[05:11] in the… dry cleaning bag in the closet. 在衣柜里的干洗袋里
[05:15] Got you. 找到了
[05:16] Shoes? 鞋呢
[05:17] I’ll pick them. 我来拿
[05:27] – I got it. – Oh, thank you. -我来吧 -谢谢
[05:35] I’ll leave you to get ready. 我不打扰你准备了
[05:45] – Are you okay? – No pain, no gain. -你还好吗 -一分耕耘一分收获
[05:48] That’s right. No guts, no glory. 对 付出才有收获
[05:50] You’re doing great today. 你今天很棒
[05:52] Oh, I’m using a pacemaker. 我用起搏器了
[05:54] Really? The heart kind? 真的吗 心脏那种吗
[05:55] No, no. The people kind. 不 不 人那种
[05:59] Uh, I pick a runner doing a nice gentle pace, 我跟着一个节奏很好的人跑
[06:01] fall in behind and they tow me along. 他们带着我跑
[06:05] Now when you say “They,” Do you really mean “She”? 你说的”他们” 是”她”的意思吗
[06:07] No, th-that makes me sound… 不 那让我听起来…
[06:09] Sleazy? 不正派
[06:11] I was gonna say superficial. 我本来要说肤浅的
[06:13] I was teasing you. 我跟你开玩笑呢
[06:16] It could be argued, though, that… 不过这可能会有争议的…
[06:18] the only thing that motivates men to do anything 能驱使男人做任何事的唯一的事
[06:20] – is chasing women. – Oh, is that true? -就是追女人 -真的吗
[06:24] Are you like that? 你是这样的吗
[06:26] Well, uh… 好吧…
[06:28] I was, I suspect. 我怀疑我是
[06:31] Till I met my Betty. 直到我遇到我的贝蒂
[06:35] When did she die? 她什么时候死的
[06:36] If you don’t mind my asking you. 如果你不介意我问的话
[06:38] Six years ago. 六年前
[06:40] – Cancer. – I’m sorry. -癌症 -我很遗憾
[06:42] Oh, it’s okay. 没事的
[06:44] I was lucky. 我很幸运了
[06:46] We were married 36 years. 我们结婚36年
[06:51] Ken, um… 肯…
[06:55] it’s obvious that you loved your Betty very much, 很明显你很爱你的贝蒂
[06:58] and I have great respect for your marriage, 我很尊重你们的婚姻
[07:01] but I think you may have room in your heart for me, too, 但我想你心里可能也有我的位置
[07:05] or someone like me. 或者有像我一样的人的位置
[07:06] I don’t know anyone like you. 我不认识像你一样的人
[07:17] Six years sounds like a lot, but… 六年听起来有很久 但…
[07:21] I’m more tortoise than hare. 比起兔子来说 我更像是乌龟
[07:24] Well, maybe if I slowed down, 也许如果我慢下来
[07:28] you wouldn’t have to chase me. We could run at our own pace. 你就不用追我 我们可以用我们自己的节奏跑
[07:34] Well, could you though? 你可以吗
[07:40] I was able to get someone to cover at work, by the way, 顺便说一下 我能找人帮我盯着工作
[07:43] so I can stay on a few days. 这样我就能待几天
[07:47] Middle of next week, at least. 至少能待到下周三左右
[07:49] Then it’s gonna start getting tricky. 再多待就有点难了
[07:52] I’m glad. Thank you for that. 我很开心 谢谢你这么做
[07:59] Are you gonna run the 10K in Newport next week? 你下周去纽波特跑10公里吗
[08:01] I was planning on it, yes. 我计划去
[08:03] Would you like to go together? 你想一起去吗
[08:05] That-that would be nice. 好的
[08:09] I mean, not just as jogging buddies. 不是仅仅作为慢跑伙伴
[08:13] Okay. 好
[08:17] W-What I mean is, 我的意思是
[08:18] if I made a reservation for a room with one bed, 我订一间大床房
[08:22] would that be okay? 可以吗
[08:26] That would be lovely. 挺好的
[08:39] Oh, Ken. 肯
[08:45] You didn’t have to do all this. 你不用这样的
[08:51] You realize I won’t ever want to travel separately again. 你知道我再也不想分开旅行了
[08:56] That’s fine, ’cause I don’t either. 没事的 因为我也不想
[09:10] Oh, I got that. 我来拿
[09:15] Ah, no going back now. 没有退路了
[09:17] No going back. 绝不反悔
[09:20] Hi. 你好啊
[09:23] Oh, God, are we becoming 天 我们要变成
[09:26] like one of those really self-satisfied couples 那种在保险或者步入式浴缸的广告里看到的
[09:28] that you see in ads for insurance or walk-in bathtubs? 秀恩爱的情侣了吗
[09:31] Is that what you’re afraid of? 那是你所害怕的吗
[09:33] No, what? No. It’s… 不 什么 不是 是…
[09:36] what I want. 我想要的
[09:37] I mean, is anybody in life really happy like that? 生活中真的有人那么快乐吗
[09:41] We are, right now. We’re that happy. 我们现在就是 我们就是那么快乐
[09:44] I am, anyway. 反正我很快乐
[10:23] I will now call on Margot 现在请玛戈
[10:25] to share a few personal memories of Kenji. 分享一些和肯治的私人回忆
[10:41] The last time 上次
[10:42] that we were all together like this 我们这样聚在一起
[10:47] was our joint 140th birthday party 是在我们庆祝我们加起来140岁的生日派对上
[10:51] when we announced our engagement. 我们宣布订婚
[10:55] I’m sorry now that we didn’t have a bigger wedding reception, 很抱歉我们没有举行更大的婚宴
[11:00] but I suppose I imagined 但我想
[11:01] we would have many opportunities. 我们有很多机会
[11:04] Ken was not so certain of that. 肯并不那么确定
[11:08] I remember him saying once 我记得他有一次说
[11:12] that at our age, “Until death do us part” 我们这个年纪”直到死亡把我们分离”
[11:16] didn’t seem like such a big commitment. 似乎并不是什么重大承诺
[11:21] Old love is different. 夕阳恋是不一样的
[11:24] More realistic maybe. 可能更现实
[11:27] Um, when Ken and I met, 当肯和我相遇的时候
[11:28] we had already been through many ups and downs in life, 我们已经经历过人生中的很多起起伏伏了
[11:32] and we had learned how to compromise, 我们学会了如何妥协
[11:36] and we had survived 我们经历过
[11:38] loss and mistakes. 损失和错误
[11:41] And somehow we felt if this relationship failed, 不知怎的 我们觉得如果这段感情失败了
[11:45] we would survive this, too. 我们也可以活下去
[11:50] I’m not so sure about that anymore. 我现在不那么确定了
[11:55] Old love 夕阳恋
[11:56] is different yet, it is also the same 是不一样的 又是一样的
[12:00] because Ken and I did everything 因为肯和我做了年轻人会做的
[12:04] that young people do. 所有事
[12:07] We fell in love, we traveled, 我们相爱 旅行
[12:09] we remodeled a house together, 一起重建了房子
[12:11] we planted a garden, 建了花园
[12:14] I finished a memoir, 我写完了一本自传
[12:17] he called me “Sweetheart.” 他叫我”宝贝”
[12:20] And on nights when we were out in company, 晚上当我们一起出去的时候
[12:22] all I had to do was glance across the room, 我只需要一眼
[12:25] and he’d intuit that it was time for him 他就知道是时候
[12:27] to take me home where we could sit on the rim of the bathtub 带我回家 我们可以坐在浴缸边上
[12:31] and floss our teeth 剔牙
[12:33] and gossip about the evening. 八卦晚上的事
[12:38] Every time we passed each other in the house, Ken made a point 每次我们在房子里擦肩而过的时候 肯会停下来
[12:42] of stopping to kiss me or squeeze my shoulder 亲吻我或者按我的肩膀
[12:45] or stroke my hand. 或者摸我的手
[12:47] I never had that in my life before, 之前我从未被这样对待过
[12:50] and sometimes it irked me, 有的时候这让我很苦恼
[12:52] but now I think it’s the thing that I will miss the most. 但现在我想这是我最想念的事了
[12:57] He and I often told each other, 我们俩经常对对方说
[12:59] “We are so lucky,” “我们太幸运了”
[13:04] and we were. 我们的确很幸运
[13:07] Young love, 年轻的爱
[13:08] even for old people, can be surprisingly bountiful. 甚至对于老人来说 都可以很浓烈
[13:14] Many of you know that Ken and I met when we were running. 你们有很多人都知道肯和我是在跑步的时候认识的
[13:18] The geriatric Olympics, he called it. 他称之为老年奥林匹克
[13:21] You know, in the beginning, I chased him 一开始 我追他
[13:23] and then he chased me, and finally we found a way 然后他追我 最后我们终于找到了
[13:27] to run in lockstep. 同样的节奏
[13:31] And the tough uphill bits, the bits with illnesses and setbacks, 艰难的上坡路 疾病 挫折
[13:36] went a little easier, 可以简单些
[13:37] and the pleasant downhill parts were that much more joyful. 下坡会更愉快些
[13:48] And now Ken has… 现在肯…
[13:51] run the course. 跑完了全程
[13:57] I just, um… I don’t know 我… 不知道
[14:00] how I’m going to manage, frankly. 怎么办 坦白讲
[14:08] Right now it feels like a bit of a slog. 现在我觉得有点艰难
[14:12] But wherever he is, and however long it takes, 但无论他在哪 要花多长时间
[14:16] I hope he’ll wait for me. 我希望他等着我
[14:23] Are you going to join us for some food? 你要和我们一起吃点东西吗
[14:24] We’d love you to come. 我们希望你来
[14:26] I wouldn’t miss it. 我会去的
[14:27] Great. I’ll see you there. 好 到那里见
[14:29] Mom, the car’s ready. 妈 车准备好了
[14:31] I think that I’m going to walk. 我想出去走走
[14:34] – You sure? – I need some air. -你确定吗 -我要透透气
[14:35] At least take an umbrella. I think it might rain. 至少拿把伞 我觉得可能会下雨
[14:37] Don’t fuss, Chris. I’ll be fine. 别大惊小怪 克里斯 我没事的
[14:40] – Do you want some company? – No, thank you, Janice. -要我陪你吗 -不用了 谢谢 珍妮丝
[14:43] I’ll see you in a bit. 等等见
[16:51] Just tell them you changed your mind. 告诉他们你改变主意了
[16:52] I haven’t changed my mind. I’m just… just not sure. 我没改变主意 我只是… 只是不确定
[16:55] I mean, I get it. Two gay men bringing up a baby. 我明白 两个男同带大一个孩子
[16:59] It’s some pretty wacky stuff right there. 可能会遇到很奇怪的问题
[17:00] It’s not that, you fucking rube. 不是那个 你个乡巴佬
[17:01] It’s just… I just want to make sure 是… 我只是想确保
[17:03] they’re gonna stay together. 他们会一直一起
[17:04] Why? 为什么
[17:07] My dad left when I was three. 我爸在我三岁的时候就走了
[17:08] You never saw yours. 你从没见过你父母
[17:09] Seems like everyone on the street 似乎街上的每个人
[17:10] basically raised themselves. 都是自己养大自己的
[17:12] I just… I just want a couple 我只是… 我只是想要个伙伴
[17:13] that’s gonna stay together for a while. 能在一起
[17:16] How can anyone guarantee something like that? 有人能那样保证吗
[17:20] Look… you go on up. 你上去
[17:23] If you get spooked, I’ll be here. 如果你被吓到的话 我就在这
[17:25] You don’t have to do this. 你不用这样做的
[17:27] – You got lots of options. – Like what? -你有很多选择 -比如
[17:29] Hell, I’ll help you raise the little guy. 去他大爷的 我帮你养大那个小家伙
[17:31] We can live right here in the van. 我们可以住在车里
[17:38] – Don’t go anywhere. – I will not. -待在原地 别乱走 -我不会乱走的
[17:40] Homer. Homer, this way. 霍默 霍默 这边
[17:43] – Hey. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[17:44] Welcome. 欢迎
[17:45] Oh, both of you! 你们俩
[17:49] Three of you! 三个
[17:49] I’ve turned Tobin’s study into a baby room, 我把托宾的书房变成了婴儿房
[17:51] and I’ve painted it half blue, 漆成了半蓝半粉的
[17:53] half pink, you know, covering both bases. 两边都照顾到
[17:54] Not that we want to impose our gender stereotypes, 我们绝不是想把我们的性别刻板印象
[17:57] – God forbid. – Let me ask you a question. -施加给孩子 -我问你个问题
[17:58] Oh, great. Yup. Go. 好 问吧
[18:00] Baby quiz, you ready? Yeah. 婴儿小考 准备好了吗
[18:01] Baby quiz. 婴儿小考
[18:02] Yeah, that’s true. You’re hearing it right. 没错 你没听错
[18:04] – Yeah. – It’s a fun thing. -对 -很有意思的
[18:05] I’m asking a question. So, what does it mean 宝宝拉绿屎
[18:08] when the baby’s poo is green? 意味着什么
[18:09] – I don’t know. – What do you mean, “Pass”? -不知道 -过 什么叫”过”
[18:10] – Pass. I don’t know. – Means the baby is sick. -过 我不知道 -意味着宝宝病了
[18:12] Why don’t we just… 我们还是到时看吧
[18:14] You want us to just find out… 你想要到时…
[18:24] So where’s my room? 我的房间在哪
[19:02] Hey! Hey! 停下 停下
[19:04] Guzmin! 古兹明
[19:11] What are you doing here? 你干什么呢
[19:12] Are you following me? 你跟踪我吗
[19:14] No. Not in that way. 没 没有
[19:16] You left without an umbrella. 你没带伞就出去了
[19:17] I told you the whole week it’s going to rain. 我跟你说了这一周都要下雨
[19:19] It’s not going to rain. Okay? 不会下雨的 好吗
[19:20] ‘Cause my phone says it’s passing. 因为我的手机上说已经下过去了
[19:22] I am doorman. I never get weather wrong. 我是门卫 从没搞错过天气
[19:25] Well, I hope that you are not here to lecture me 希望你不是来这里
[19:28] on what it is you think I should do. Okay? 对你认为我应该做的事进行说教的 好吗
[19:30] ‘Cause I was just meeting with someone in there, 因为我刚刚遇到了一个人
[19:33] um… to talk. 聊了聊
[19:34] I was just talking. I actually– 聊了聊 我实际上…
[19:37] No. I’m not gonna– I’m not gonna sit here 不 我不… 我不会就在这里
[19:38] and defend myself. 为自己辩解
[19:40] Um, I was discussing my options, 我在讨论我的选择
[19:42] because I do have options, 因为我有的选择
[19:43] and I am allowed to change my mind, 我是可以改变主意的
[19:44] and I don’t have to do anything that you say. 我不用什么都按你说的做
[19:46] Or that my parents say, or that anyone else says. 或者按我父母说的 或是其他人说的
[19:50] I promise you I am here for no reason. 我向你保证我不是为了什么来这里的
[19:53] You do whatever you need to do. 你要做什么就做什么
[19:55] Nothing will change me. 什么都不会改变我的
[19:57] Or any people who really love you. 或任何真正爱你的人
[19:59] I’m just here with the umbrella. 我就是来这里送伞
[20:06] Did you say you loved me? 你刚刚说你爱我吗
[20:08] I said it is going to rain. 我说要下雨了
[20:11] And it is going to rain. 的确要下雨了
[20:13] Whatever you decide to do, you’ll need your strength. 无论你决定怎么做 你会需要你的力量
[20:17] And you will not need a cold. 你不需要感冒
[20:21] Yeah. 好
[20:24] Well, it’s not going to rain, actually. 实际上是不会下雨的
[20:27] Guzmin, okay, I don’t know how many times… 古兹明 好 我不知道有多少次…
[20:31] Oh, my God… 我的天…
[21:03] Oh, my gosh! 我的天…
[21:05] – Oh, no. – It’s so good to see you. -不 -很高兴见到你
[21:07] Oh, my God. 我的天
[21:08] Oh, my gosh, and you, too. 我的天 我也很高兴见到你
[21:10] – This is… – I have so much to tell you. -这是… -我有好多话要告诉你
[21:11] – You do? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[21:13] What? 什么
[21:14] Emma and I got back together again. 艾玛和我复合了
[21:16] No. 不是吧
[21:18] No. 不是吧
[21:19] That is fantastic. Are you kidding? 那太棒了 你不是在开玩笑吧
[21:21] Who-who-who is Emma? 谁是艾玛
[21:23] – I wrote a piece a-about him a while back. – Yeah. -我不久前写过关于他的文章 -好
[21:26] – It’s a long story. I’ll tell you about it. – And then, she-she, -很长 我给你讲 -然后 她…
[21:28] – she read your piece and we… – She did? -她读了… -她读了
[21:30] – …we met up, and… – Oh, my gosh. -我们见面… -我的天
[21:33] Thank you so much. 太感谢你了
[21:35] Thank you. Uh, because… 谢谢 因为…
[21:37] – I-I have you to thank for this. – No– my app? -这我得感谢你 -不 我的应用软件
[21:40] – Yes. – You’re using my app? -是的 -你有在用
[21:41] – Yeah, yeah. – See? -是的 是的 -看到了吗
[21:44] And you’re, you’re gorgeous. 你 你真帅
[21:47] – Jesus. – I know. -天啊 -我懂
[21:48] – That’s amazing. Look after this one. – Yeah. -那太棒了 看啊 -是啊
[21:51] – Yeah. – Thank you. -是啊 -谢谢
[21:52] Anyway, look, I-I don’t want to interrupt, 不管怎样 我不想打扰你们
[21:54] – so I just– you know. – I’ll e-mail you. -我就… -我会给你发邮件的
[21:56] Want you to meet Emma. 想让你见一下爱玛
[21:57] And-and rate my app, all right? 评价一下我的应用 好吗
[21:59] – All right. Goodbye. Bye. – Yeah. -好 再见 再见 -好
[22:02] – Catch you next time. – Bye. -下次见 -再见
[22:29] Yes. 好吧
[22:31] Rain. Of course. 下雨了 当然
[22:41] I love these summer storms. 我喜欢夏天的风暴
[22:46] It’s like, uh, all the heat and the tension of the city 就像把城市所有的热和压力
[22:49] builds up and has to be discharged, huh? 聚集在一起 释放出来
[22:54] You’re a pretty chatty guy, huh? 你是一个很爱说话的人 是吗
[22:57] Honestly, it’s very nice that you’re confident enough 说实话 你有自信与一个彻底的陌生人交谈
[23:00] to talk to a complete stranger, 这点是好的
[23:02] but right now, I’m just sort of happy 但现在 我觉得
[23:04] to stand here and stare out at the rain. 站在这里 看下雨挺开心的
[23:07] Is that okay? 可以吗
[23:09] Are you usually this misanthropic? 你经常这么厌世吗
[23:14] Actually, no. 实际上不是的
[23:15] I’ve just been stood up by someone 我站在一个
[23:17] who I really thought might lead to something. 我真的觉得可能有所发展的人的旁边
[23:19] And I don’t mind if it’s after a first date 我不介意是不是在第一次约会之后
[23:21] or something, you know, you meet someone 还是什么的 你见到一个人
[23:22] and they’re not for you, but… without meeting you? 他们并不适合你 但… 没见过你
[23:26] You don’t even have a chance to make an impression. 你甚至都没机会给人留下印象
[23:28] I’m sorry that I’m not more magnanimous 抱歉我现在没那么大度
[23:30] and big-hearted right now. 心没那么大
[23:33] – Have a nice day. – Uh, wait. -祝你过得愉快 -等一下
[23:40] Look, I can’t imagine what you just said feels like. 我不知道你刚刚说的感觉
[23:44] I’ve literally never had anyone not go on a date with me. 我从没碰到过有人不和我约会的
[23:47] No kidding. 是吗
[23:50] But I’m thinking, 但我在想
[23:51] like my mother used to say, 像我妈以前说的
[23:53] whenever anything bad happens, you should try 当有坏事发生的时候 你应该试一下
[23:55] and recalibrate the universe or whatever you want to call it 重新校准宇宙 或者随你
[23:58] with its opposite. 怎么用不同的话叫它
[23:59] Right. Universe, recalibration. 对 宇宙 重新校准
[24:01] – Got it. – Wait, w-wait. -明白了 -等等 等一下
[24:02] If somebody cuts you off in traffic, 如果有人加塞
[24:04] you just are extra generous 你要对想要出去的下一个人
[24:06] with the next person who wants to get out. 特别大度
[24:08] If somebody steals your wallet, 如果有人偷了你的钱包
[24:09] you go to the poor box and make a donation. 你就去捐款箱捐钱
[24:11] You’ve just been stood up. You feel like shit, right? 你刚被放了鸽子 感觉很糟 对吗
[24:16] What if life gives you another date? 如果生活给了你另一个约会呢
[24:19] Right now? 就现在
[24:26] Are you for real? 你认真的吗
[25:01] Shit. 该死
[25:05] Want to keep going? 想继续吗
[25:10] Yeah. Your serve. 好 你发球
摩登情爱

文章导航

Previous Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

摩登情爱(Modern Love)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号