Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构
[00:10] *We face the music together* *我们共同面对责难*
[00:16] *And throw our hats in the ring* *携手直面挑战*
[00:22] *Facing all kinds of weather* *历经风雨*
[00:27] *And not afraid of anything* *毫无畏惧*
[00:32] *Hey* *嘿*
[00:32] *When the sun comes up, we’ll be on our way* *太阳升起 继续前进*
[00:35] *And we don’t care where we land* *不管到达哪里*
[00:38] *And the waves are high, but we won’t turn round* *滔天巨浪 亦无反悔*
[00:41] *’Cause your hand is in my hand* *紧握你手*
[00:44] *And, oh-oh* *哦 哦*
[00:46] *You make me feel invincible* *你让我所向无敌*
[00:49] *’Cause it’s you and me* *因为我和你*
[00:53] *Through the wind and hail* *穿过风和雨*
[00:56] *Setting sail into the world* *向世界扬帆起航*
[01:07] I mean, look, even if you’re a total noob at investing, 就算你完全没有投资经验
[01:10] you’ll still reap more with the 30-year mortgage. 用30年贷款也能获得更高收益
[01:13] Good to know. 谢谢告知
[01:14] It’s such a great house. 这房子真好
[01:15] – Thanks. – Of course, you’ll qualify -谢谢 -当然 你可以去申请
[01:17] for a VA loan, you lucky son of a gun. 退役军人贷款 幸运兵哥
[01:20] Sounds like a pretty fair trade 听起来还是很公平的
[01:21] for risking his life for his country. 毕竟他冒着生命危险为国效力
[01:24] So, uh, you ever killed anyone? 你杀过人吗
[01:29] Well, Nick, my first time downrange, 尼克 我第一次海外派遣
[01:31] I started as a gunner in Ramadi. 驻扎拉马迪 开始是射击手
[01:33] After BRC, I got deployed with 1st Recon 基础侦查兵团训练后 我被派到第一侦查团
[01:35] to find a terror cell so deeply embedded with civilians 找出恐怖份子 他们潜伏在民众中
[01:38] that we couldn’t tell the difference, 我们很难分辨
[01:39] so what do you think? 你觉得呢
[01:41] Excuse us. 抱歉
[01:45] Was that really necessary? 刚才那样有必要吗
[01:46] Who asks that to somebody they just met? 谁会刚见面就这么问
[01:51] You ready to head out? 准备走了吗
[01:52] Spence, it’s not even dark. 斯宾塞 天都没黑呢
[01:53] The plan was to stay an hour. 本来计划就待一小时
[01:55] We can’t miss the fireworks. 不能错过看烟花吧
[01:56] I’ll look bad in front of my boss. 这会让我在上司面前难堪
[01:57] All right, sundown’s at 2100 hours. 好吧 太阳九点整下山
[02:00] Leave at 2120? 我们九点二十走
[02:02] Fine. 好吧
[02:04] Uh, the kids are out of sparklers, 孩子们没有仙女棒了
[02:06] so I’m gonna make a quick run with Nick. 我跟尼克去附近买一下
[02:07] I’ll go with you. 我跟你一起去
[02:09] I’ll be five minutes. Okay? 我五分钟就回来 好吗
[02:31] Coming in. Clear. Right perimeter clear. 回复 安全 右侧安全
[02:34] Is left perimeter clear? 左侧是否安全
[02:36] Left perimeter clear. 左侧安全
[02:38] – Get him out! Get him out! – Hey! What the hell?! -把他带走 把他带走 -喂 搞什么
[02:41] Quick time! 齐步走
[02:42] You don’t need more sparklers. 你们不用买仙女棒了
[02:44] There’s plenty back there. 后面还有很多
[02:45] Thank you, baby. You’re so sweet. 谢谢 宝贝 你太好了
[02:49] I love you. 我爱你
[03:09] I think it’s been going on for a while. 我已经有段时间了
[03:11] Between my husband and your wife. 我丈夫和你太太之间
[03:13] – My wife wouldn’t do that. – Why not? -我太太不会做这种事的 -为什么不会
[03:16] Because that’s not part of the plan. 因为那不在计划之内
[03:21] Believe what you like, but… 随你怎么想 但是
[03:25] I’m declaring July 5th my Independence Day. 我会在七月五号独立日宣布独立
[03:36] Babe, have you seen my phone? 宝贝 你看见我的手机了吗
[03:42] Can you call it? 能给我打个电话吗
[03:58] Why is my phone in Charlie’s dirty diaper? 我的手机为什么在查理的脏尿布里
[04:04] That’s a good question. 好问题
[04:06] And I could ask you why you put your other mobile device 我也可以问你为什么你会把另一个手机
[04:08] in places it doesn’t belong. 放在那些不属于它的地方
[04:11] Now… 现在
[04:13] tell me the truth. 跟我说实话
[04:19] At least he admitted the affair. 至少他承认出轨了
[04:22] He didn’t have a choice. 他别无选择
[04:25] Every day. Every day. 每一天 每一天
[04:27] Yes, he’s awake. I can’t believe you woke him. 对 他醒了 你居然把他吵醒了
[04:33] What happened next? 然后发生了什么
[04:34] I said all my worst fears. 我说出了所有我最深的恐惧
[04:37] That we’d still be doing great if I hadn’t gotten pregnant. 如果我没有怀孕 我们仍会过得很好
[04:40] But a baby reminds Nick that he’s not young anymore, 但是孩子提醒着尼克他已经不年轻了
[04:43] and he can’t handle the responsibility. 他无法担起责任
[04:46] Sometimes you throw accusations out 有时候你指责他人
[04:49] that you want someone to deny. 但又想让别人否认
[04:53] And then they don’t. 而他们承认了
[04:55] So what do you want? 那你到底想要什么
[04:58] I’m… 我…
[05:02] I’m very tired. 我很累
[05:05] I need a teammate. 我需要个队友
[05:08] Well, it sounds like you have more to work through. 听起来你还有很多问题要解决
[05:32] 斯宾塞 你还好吗 我的律师一直想联系你 求你签字吧 珍妮 我们能谈谈吗
[05:39] Jeannie, can we talk? 珍妮 我们能谈谈吗
[05:41] The last time we talked, it didn’t go so well. 我们上回聊得并不愉快
[05:44] Can’t you understand why? 你不明白为什么吗
[05:46] At this point, 到这个时候
[05:47] I don’t know what else there is to say. 我不知道还有什么可说的
[05:49] I saw you went back to your maiden name on Facebook. 我看你的脸书改回娘家姓了
[05:57] Are you gonna leave me another angry voice message? 你又准备给我留一条气愤的语音消息吗
[05:59] Does that make you feel better? 那会让你好受点吗
[06:08] Nothing makes me feel better. 没有什么会让我好受
[06:11] Spence, sign the damn papers. 斯宾塞 签字吧
[06:20] Sit tight, Mr. Boyles. Help is on the way. 请耐心等待 博伊尔斯先生 救援马上到
[06:22] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢你 女士
[07:05] Please have a seat. 请坐
[07:06] Your appointment’s not for another hour. 离您预约的时间还有一个小时
[07:25] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[07:27] Are you the wife of the guy my wife is having an affair with? 我老婆出轨对象是你老公吗
[07:32] We’re not together anymore. 我们已经分手了
[07:36] – I’m Isabelle. – Spence. -我是伊莎贝尔 -斯宾塞
[07:46] Thanks, uh, 谢谢你
[07:47] for the heads-up… at the barbecue. 在烧烤宴上提醒我
[07:51] I’m not sure you should be thanking me, but you’re welcome. 我不确定你是否应该感谢我 但是不客气
[07:56] Oh, my God. 我的天
[07:59] I am so sorry. 非常抱歉
[08:00] This is something. 这可不妙
[08:02] Want to go get coffee? 想去喝咖啡吗
[08:03] That might not be the best idea. 这可能不是个好主意
[08:27] You, uh… you look well. 你看起来挺好的
[08:29] Thanks. I think I’m having a good hair day. 谢谢 我今天刚洗了头
[08:32] He vomited into it, so I washed it. 他的呕吐物沾到我头发了 所以就洗了个头
[08:35] Sorry. 抱歉
[08:36] About what? My life? 抱歉什么 我的人生吗
[08:39] So, how’d you find Dr. Alison? 你是怎么找到艾丽森医生的
[08:42] She’s okay. I… I had some things 她还行 我只是有些心事
[08:45] I needed to get off my chest, but I think I’m done now. 需要一吐为快 但我现在已经好了
[08:53] He keeps texting me about Charlie. 他一直给我发短信说查理的事
[08:57] I wish he’d just get over his guilt and leave us alone. 我希望他别再内疚然后离我们远点
[09:00] Do you think they’re in love? 你觉得他们爱对方吗
[09:01] I don’t know. And I don’t care. 不知道 不在乎
[09:05] Why? Do you? 怎么 你想知道吗
[09:06] If she was, I’d feel better 如果她动情了的话 我会
[09:09] about her giving up on the plan. 更放心地放弃这项计划
[09:11] You’ve mentioned that before. What was the plan? 你之前也提到过 什么计划
[09:14] We were gonna have a baby. 我们本来打算要一个孩子
[09:16] And then, five more years, a second. 然而五年转眼就过去了
[09:19] And then, if I could manage, 然后如果我努把力
[09:20] the house would be paid off in 15 years. 房子在15年也能还清贷款
[09:22] Then we’d go on a cruise, see the glaciers, and… 然后我们去坐游轮看冰川 然后
[09:25] If they’re still around. 如果冰川还没融化的话
[09:26] You know you can’t really plan life like that. 我绝对没办法那样计划人生
[09:28] I guess not. 可能是吧
[09:31] I prefer to control the controllable. 我喜欢掌控可以掌控的事情
[09:35] After you have your first kid, you’ll let go of some of that. 当你有了第一个孩子 你就不会想掌控那么多了
[09:38] You’re right. 你说的对
[09:40] Maybe I won’t have children anymore. 也许我这辈子都不会有孩子了
[09:42] Hey, you never know. 别说那么绝对
[09:44] A goal without a plan is just a wish. 没有计划的目标只是一个愿望
[09:49] I wanted to get coffee because 我想跟你出来喝咖啡
[09:51] you’re the only person 是因为你是唯一一个
[09:52] who understands what I’m going through. 能懂得我现在经历的人
[09:55] But at the same time, you know 但与此同时 你知道
[09:56] how completely ordinary this situation is. 这种事情是如此寻常的
[09:59] I was devastated when it happened, 但发生后我还是如此绝望
[10:03] but now I’m more… 我现在的感觉是
[10:08] embarrassed. 丢人
[10:09] – You feel embarrassed? – Yeah. -你觉得丢人 -对
[10:12] Like I was robbed. 我就像被抢劫了一样
[10:15] I don’t want to feel like this again. 我不想再有这种感觉
[10:21] We should probably get going. 我们也许该走了
[10:25] We got to go home. 我们得回家了
[10:39] I’m glad we met. 很高兴认识你
[10:42] Why do you look so surprised? 你为什么这么惊讶
[10:45] I can’t remember the last time someone was glad to have met me. 我不记得上次别人很高兴认识我是何时
[10:50] We’re not them. 我们不是他们
[10:53] At least we have that. 至少我们能确定这一点
[10:55] Take care of yourself. 照顾好自己
[11:23] 探探 斯宾塞 35岁
[11:23] Okay, Boyles, your profile’s set up. 好了 小伙子 你的个人资料设置好了
[11:26] Just click on who you like. 只要点击你喜欢的人
[11:27] You make it sound so easy. 你说得真容易
[11:29] Give it a try. 试试吧
[11:48] Oh, all right. Uh, now what? 好了 现在要干什么
[11:51] Man, you write her. 老兄 给她发信息
[11:52] And if you hit it off, you meet up. 如果你们投缘 那就见面
[12:13] 斯蒂芬 28岁 安娜 34岁 泰莎 27岁 艾丽卡 29岁 伊莎贝尔 34岁
[12:26] – So we agree? – Definitely. -我们意见一致吧 -当然
[12:28] This is definitely not a date. 这当然不算约会
[12:30] I saw your profile… 我看见了你的个人资料…
[12:32] And it… it would have been rude not to message. 而且 不发信息很失礼
[12:35] Exactly. 没错
[12:38] It’s my first night out in a while. 这是我最近第一次晚上出来
[12:40] Mine, too. 我也是
[12:51] Do you know… do you know what you want? 你知道你想要什么吗
[12:52] Hey, you mentioned you lost power after the storm. 你说暴风雨后就停电了
[12:55] Yeah. And then when the power came back, 是啊 后来电力恢复了
[12:58] I couldn’t get some of my lights working. 我的一些灯就不亮了
[12:59] I bet I can fix that for you. 我赌我可以帮你修好
[13:04] Right now? 现在吗
[13:06] We don’t have to… 我们不必…
[13:08] Okay. 好吧
[13:19] Yeah. Let’s get out of here. 好了 我们走吧
[13:29] No. 没亮
[13:30] How about now? 那现在呢
[13:32] No. 没亮
[13:34] Yes! 太棒了
[13:50] Since you didn’t get any dinner. 因为你还没吃晚饭
[14:06] I can’t believe you finally hung the curtains. 难以置信你终于把窗帘挂起来了
[14:09] Did Nick help you? 是尼克帮你的吗
[14:10] Definitely not. 当然不是
[14:13] I have a friend. 我有个朋友
[14:15] It’s not that military guy from therapy. 不是那个治疗时认识的军人
[14:17] Girl, that is so weird. Wasn’t he married to… 这太奇怪了 他不是和那个…
[14:20] Yeah, you don’t need to remind me about his ex. 没错 你不必提醒我他前妻是谁
[14:22] So what, he’s kind of, like, a handyman with benefits? 所以是怎样 他现在是随叫随到的炮友吗
[14:25] We haven’t actually… 我们事实上还没…
[14:27] We’re… 我们…
[14:28] we’re friends. 我们是朋友
[14:30] I know it hasn’t been easy for you, with Charlie… 我知道带着查理很艰难
[14:33] You have no idea. 你不知道
[14:34] But you should not lead a guy on 但你不能因为想重新回春
[14:38] because you want your tiles re-grouted. 就随便找一个男人
[14:40] Maybe I want a man to re-grout my tiles. 或者我需要个男人来重新灌注我的瓷砖
[14:45] Have you always been this handy? 你一直都这么擅长修理吗
[14:47] No way. 才不呢
[14:48] When I, uh, got back from the Marines, 当我刚从海军退伍回来的时候
[14:50] I hadn’t lived in a house in a while. 算是很久没住过正常的房子了
[14:52] You want to do it? 你想试试吗
[14:58] Just run it slowly. 慢慢来
[15:01] So, when did that change? 那是什么时候改变的
[15:02] I threw myself into becoming 我曾投身于
[15:05] the best solider that I could. 让自己尽可能成为最棒的海军
[15:07] Until I wasn’t a solider anymore. 直到我不再是一名军人了
[15:09] And then when I got married, 然后在我结婚时
[15:10] I wanted to be the best husband I could be. 我想尽可能成为最棒的丈夫
[15:12] And that includes teaching yourself 而那包括自学会
[15:14] electrical work and plumbing? 电工还有通水管吗
[15:18] Okay, bring it up. 好了 提起来
[15:22] I made that. 我办到了
[15:24] And now… 现在…
[15:27] it is gone. 都没有了
[15:38] You need a haircut. 你需要剪个头
[15:47] Where are you? 你在想什么
[15:49] Sorry. 抱歉
[15:54] I wouldn’t call myself a creative person, 我不是那种有创意的人
[15:56] but sometimes my mind takes me places. 但有的时候我的思绪会飘散
[16:01] Bad places? 想到坏的事情
[16:03] Not always. 不一定
[16:04] But sometimes. 有时候会
[16:09] How much experience do you have up there? 你理发经验够不够
[16:12] I’ve cut Charlie’s hair his whole life. 我帮查理剪了一辈子头发了
[16:14] He’s never complained. 他从没抱怨过
[16:20] I wanted to do something nice for you, for once. 我想帮你做点事 一次也好
[16:25] I like making your life better. 我想让你的生活变得更好
[16:29] I mean… 我是说…
[16:30] I like trying. 我想努力
[16:38] Do you want to go to d-dinner? 你想不想一起吃个饭
[16:40] I mean, like, a real… 我是说真正的…
[16:41] Yes. 想
[17:02] Hey. I’m sorry to do this last-minute, but Charlie’s sick. 很抱歉最后一刻给你打电话 但是查理病了
[17:06] What? 什么
[17:08] His fever won’t break. 他高烧一直不退
[17:10] I’ve been trying all day. 我一整天都在照顾他
[17:12] Can I bring you anything? 我要不要帮你买点什么
[17:14] Nope. We have everything we need. 不用 需要的东西我都有
[17:16] – I could take you to the hospital. – No, we’re really fine. -我送你去医院 -不用了 真的没关系
[17:19] I just can’t leave him with a sitter like this. 我只是不敢把他留给保姆
[17:21] – Okay. – I’m so sorry. -好的 -对不起
[17:24] No, no. Please don’t worry about me. 不不 不用管我
[17:26] – Okay. Rain check? – Rain check. -好的 改天约 -改天约
[17:40] Avery, you have a call on line four. 艾弗里 四号线找你
[17:52] Spence. 斯宾塞
[17:53] – It’s, uh… – I know who you are. -那个… -我知道你是谁
[17:55] Yeah, uh, sorry, 是的 对不起
[17:57] I’ll-I’ll get out of your way in a minute. 我马上就走
[17:59] I… don’t know what to get. 我不知道要买什么
[18:01] Are you asking my advice? 你是在问我的意见吗
[18:03] No. 不是
[18:04] No, sorry, man. My-my kid is sick. 不是 不好意思 伙计 我儿子病了
[18:06] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[18:07] Yeah. I mean, his fever is sky-high. 对啊 他发高烧了
[18:09] I-I wanted to take him to the doctor, 我想带他去看医生
[18:11] but his mother didn’t want to drag him to the ER 但他妈妈不想带他去急诊室
[18:13] and get stuck waiting there. 一直在那里等
[18:15] She wants him to rest, 她希望他好好休息
[18:16] see his regular pediatrician in the morning, and… 今早去见常给他看病的儿科医生
[18:18] – I take it you don’t agree? – I don’t know. -我想你不同意吧 -我不知道
[18:21] I wanted to take him in and make sure he’s okay, 我想带他去 确保他没事
[18:23] but she’s the mother, right? 但她是孩子他妈
[18:25] She knows best. 她最了解
[18:28] Oh, God, 天啊
[18:30] I can’t believe I’m unloading on you. 真不敢相信 我居然在向你抱怨
[18:32] You must hate me. 你一定很讨厌我
[18:33] That’s a reasonable assumption. 这是个合理的假设
[18:44] Are we okay? 我们没事吧
[18:46] What do you mean, “Are we okay?” 你说”我们没事吧”是什么意思
[18:47] I’m not with Jeannie anymore. 我没和珍妮在一起了
[18:49] Is that supposed to make me feel better? 这应该让我感觉好些吗
[18:52] I don’t know. 我不知道
[18:54] Well, hey, man, not tonight, obviously, but… 伙计 今晚显然不行 但是
[18:58] let me know if you want to get a beer and talk about it. 如果你想喝一杯聊聊 就告诉我
[19:41] Hey, hey, please don’t… 冷静 请别
[19:44] please, don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t, please, please don’t. 求你了 别这样 别这样 求你了
[19:52] Hey, man, now we’re okay. 伙计 我们现在没事了
[19:59] Sorry. 对不起
[20:00] It was a stupid idea. 这主意真蠢
[20:02] Anyway, have a good night. 总之 晚安
[20:07] Hey. 喂
[20:10] You need to get Isabelle to let you take Charlie to the ER. 你需要说服伊莎贝尔让你带查理去看急诊
[20:13] You know my son’s name? 你知道我儿子的名字吗
[20:15] Don’t let whatever’s going on 别让你和她之间的事
[20:16] between you and her cloud your judgement. 影响了你的判断
[20:19] You’re his father. 你是他爸
[20:43] Thanks for coming. 感谢你能来
[20:45] Yeah. 没事
[20:57] It was meningitis. 是脑膜炎
[21:00] That’s crazy. 这太可怕了
[21:01] I thought I knew best. 我以为我是最了解的
[21:02] I thought I could do this on my own. 以为我能自己处理
[21:05] Well, you were never on your own. 你从来都不是一个人
[21:07] – I was there… No. – Nick is, uh… -我当时在… 不 -尼克
[21:09] Go on. 你继续说
[21:10] Nick insisted that we bring Charlie to the ER. 尼克坚持带查理来急诊室
[21:14] It was like he was a different man. 他好像变了个人一样
[21:16] He could have died, 查理可能会死
[21:18] and it would have been my fault. 那就是我的错
[21:21] My whole world would have been over in an instant. 我整个世界会瞬间崩塌
[21:25] You can’t… you can’t plan anything. 人无法 无法规划所有事
[21:30] Do you understand me? 你懂我意思吗
[21:32] Life cannot be planned. 生活无法规划
[21:38] Sorry. What were you gonna say? 抱歉 你想说什么
[21:42] No. Uh… 没事
[21:47] It sounds like he’s finally 听起来他终于
[21:48] stepping into his role as a father. 承担起他作为父亲的角色
[21:54] Do you want to head back? 你要回去看看吗
[22:04] Look. 你看
[22:07] I think he’s smiling. 我觉得他在笑
[22:43] *Now you know who you’re talking to* *现在你知道你在跟谁说话了*
[22:47] *You know I’m not a liar* *你知道我不是骗子*
[22:49] *I tore my pants and learned to dance* *我撕破裤子 学着跳舞*
[22:52] *On love and razor wire* *爱与铁丝网*
[22:55] *I learned to keep on moving when the flames* *我学会在烈火中前行*
[22:59] *Were getting higher* *烈焰高升*
[23:03] *When the devil’s stuck* *当恶魔被困*
[23:05] *And you keep walking through the fire* *你继续穿过火焰*
[23:10] *And I made friends with the monsters* *在我床下咆哮的那些怪物*
[23:12] *Growling underneath my bed* *我和它们交了朋友*
[23:16] *I held a ball and invited all the voices in my head* *我办了舞会 邀请了我脑中所有的声音*
[23:21] *I heard the traffic humming and I thought it was a choir* *我听到车流嗡鸣 以为是唱诗班*
[23:28] *Singing when the devil’s stuck* *恶魔被困 我们歌唱*
[23:31] *And you keep walking through the fire* *你继续穿过火焰*
[23:55] I wasn’t sure if you’d show up. 我不确定你会不会来
[23:57] I’m sorry I didn’t answer your messages. 很抱歉 我没有回复你的消息
[24:00] Why didn’t you? 你为什么不回呢
[24:02] Can we talk about that night? 我们可以聊聊那天晚上的事吗
[24:03] You told me you were going to kill yourself. 你告诉我你打算自杀
[24:07] That night I managed to convince myself 那天晚上我试图让自己相信
[24:11] that things would be easier if I wasn’t around anymore. 如果我不在了 事情会变得更简单
[24:14] You scared me. 你吓到我了
[24:16] I think I meant to. 我本来就有这个打算
[24:19] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[24:21] After you left, I… 你走之后 我
[24:24] kind of lost my purpose. 似乎失去了目标
[24:27] Don’t you think that was part of the problem? 你不觉得那是我们之间部分问题的所在吗
[24:30] I’m not a mission. 我不是你的任务
[24:32] You were to me. 你曾经是
[24:39] Are you zoning out right now? 你是走神了吗
[24:41] Are you even listening? 你还在听吗
[24:46] I want you to be happy. 我想让你快乐
[24:51] I want you to be happy, too. 我也想让你快乐
[24:54] Okay? Please? 好吗 求你
[24:59] Jeannie? 珍妮
[25:01] I’ll sign the papers, okay? 我会在协议书上签字的
[25:04] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:04] – Hey, stranger. – Hi. -嗨 陌生人 -嗨
[26:06] – It’s good to see you. – You as well. -很高兴遇见你 -我也很高兴
[26:12] That’s Nick’s new girlfriend. 那是尼克的新女朋友
[26:14] She’s nice, actually. 她人很好 其实
[26:16] I mean, she’s fine. 她还行
[26:18] I thought you two were back together. 我以为你们俩会重归于好
[26:20] No. I deserve better than that, don’t I? 我值得更好的 不是吗
[26:24] Here’s my dude. 我的孩子在那
[26:36] Happy birthday, Charlie. 生日快乐 查理
[26:38] What is that? 这是什么
[26:42] Is that why you disappeared? 这是你消失的原因吗
[26:45] I didn’t want to get in the way. 我不想阻碍你们
[26:46] That’s silly. 那太蠢了
[26:49] You good? 你还好吗
[26:51] I’m doing the best I can. 我正尽我所能
[26:52] According to plan? 按计划进行着吗
[26:54] Ah, there is no plan. 没有计划
[26:59] Should we do the cake soon? 我们是不是要切蛋糕了
[27:00] Just a sec. 稍等
[27:01] Katie? 凯蒂
[27:06] Hi, Katie. 嗨 凯蒂
[27:09] Can I, uh, help with anything? 我能帮些什么忙吗
[27:10] Uh, yes, actually. 是的 可以
[27:12] I could use a night out with a grownup. 我需要用一晚跟一个成年人一起出去玩玩
[27:16] Please don’t feel obligated. 请不要觉得这是义务性的
[27:17] Thanks. I won’t. So, Friday? 谢谢 我不会的 那就周五
[27:20] Yeah? 是吗
[27:22] Okay, it’s a plan. 好的 这是个计划了
[27:27] Was that a joke? 这是个玩笑吗
[27:32] Hey, birthday boy. 小寿星
[27:35] Okay, let’s sing. 好的 我们来唱歌吧
[27:38] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[27:41] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[27:44] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[27:48] *Happy birthday, dear Charlie* *生日快乐 亲爱的查理*
[27:52] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[28:11] Did you schedule a joint session? 你们预约的是双人咨询吗
[28:36] I feel like there may have been some changes for you. 我感觉你可能有了一些改变
[28:39] Yes, ma’am. You could say that. 是的 夫人 可以这么说吧
[28:42] So… 那么
[28:44] where would you like to begin? 你想要从何说起
摩登情爱

文章导航

Previous Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

摩登情爱(Modern Love)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号