Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:38] 你是谁 你的长相如何 快速信息 社交媒体
[01:42] Who am I? 我是谁
[01:45] I’m… 我
[01:48] hard to describe. 很难描述
[01:49] I mean, everyone’s hard to describe, right, 每个人都很难描述 是吧
[01:51] but I’m really hard to describe, 但我真的很难描述
[01:54] because I’ve got this little… 因为我有一点点
[01:58] …thing. It’s a little thing. 小问题 就一点点
[02:00] Nothing more. Not like a big thing. 就这么简单 也不是大问题
[02:02] Well… it’s big-ish. 好吧 稍微有点大
[02:04] Depending on the way you look at it. 要看你怎么想了
[02:06] It’s-it’s-it’s not tiny, but it’s not huge. 这问题 不能说超小 也不算超大
[02:09] It’s a thing, that’s all, but… 就是有点问题 就是这样 但是
[02:11] But, but… how to tell you about it? 但是 但是 该怎么跟你说呢
[02:25] You want to know who I am? Here’s who I am. 想知道我是谁吗 我告诉你
[02:28] I’m in a supermarket, years ago, looking for some peaches. 几年前 我在一家超市里 想买桃子
[02:31] Like, a craving for peaches. 超级想吃桃子
[02:34] You know the way you wake up sometimes 你懂的 有时候一醒来
[02:36] with, like, a crazy, crazy craving for peaches? 就会超级 超级想吃桃子
[02:39] Well, like that, 就是这样
[02:41] and I’m shimmering. 我在发光
[02:44] But literally shimmering, as I’ve chosen, 真的在发光
[02:47] as my early-morning supermarket-visit attire, 因为我早晨逛超市选择穿了一件
[02:49] a sequin shirt that I absolutely adore 我特别喜欢的亮片衬衫
[02:52] and which I can never find the right occasion for. 一直没找到机会穿它
[02:59] It matched my mood. 跟我的心情很搭
[03:00] I was in a really good mood. 我心情相当好
[03:04] Which is kind of the problem. 问题也出在这里
[03:12] And then,when I thought my mood couldn’t get any better, 就在我以为心情不能更好的时候
[03:15] I spied… 我瞧见了
[03:17] vegetable counter. 蔬菜柜台
[03:20] My ostensible search for peaches was in reality 我表面上在寻找桃子 实际上
[03:23] a search for adventure. 是在寻找冒险
[03:27] Maybe even love. 甚至是爱
[03:28] I just didn’t know it at the time. 只是当时我没意识到
[03:30] If you can find love in a supermarket 假如你能在某个早晨 在一家超市里
[03:32] early in the morning, you know you can trust it. 找到真爱 这绝对是靠谱的真爱
[03:34] No one’s here to pull, no one’s looking 没有人会在这里下套
[03:36] for an easy lay or a one-night stand. 没有人会在这钓个床伴 找一夜情
[03:39] Guys aren’t buoyed by Dutch courage or high on cocaine. 这里的男人不是借酒壮胆 也没有嗑嗨
[03:42] Men are the real deal in here. 这里的男人才是最货真价实的
[03:45] Plus, if you strike out, you don’t have to skulk off 而且万一不成 你也不必悄悄躲进黑夜
[03:47] into the night, empty-handed like a total loser. 两手空空 像个彻底的失败者
[03:49] It’s a store. 这是家商店
[03:52] There’s still bargains in here. 里面还打折呢
[03:59] I like mine firm and juicy. 我喜欢结实多汁的
[04:01] And no bruises. 而且不要蹭烂的
[04:03] So what are you looking for? 你是来买什么的
[04:05] I had a hankering for a fruit salad, but, um, not preprepared. 我想吃水果沙拉 但是不想吃即食的
[04:09] – Like, super fresh, you know? – Right? -想要最新鲜的 你知道吧 -知道啊
[04:11] Because there’s so much waste, because you have to buy, 可是太浪费了 因为你得每一样
[04:12] like, one of everything, 都买一点
[04:14] and then, by the time you want fruit salad again, 然后等到你再想吃水果沙拉
[04:15] everything’s gone off just a little bit. 菜就不够新鲜了
[04:17] My conscience won’t let me make fruit salad for just me. 我自己一个人不会做水果沙拉的 良心上过不去
[04:20] Unless, of course, you have a load of kids 除非 你有一堆到处乱跑的小孩
[04:21] running around and a wife to help you eat your fruit. 还有个帮你吃水果的老婆
[04:24] So, do you have a wife and kids to help you eat your fruit? 你有老婆孩子帮你吃水果吗
[04:27] Me? No, no. 我吗 没有 没有
[04:28] – No? – I don’t, no. -没有 -对 没有
[04:30] Hmm. Me, neither. 我也没有
[04:32] Is that what you’re looking for? 这是你想要的吗
[04:34] I guess. 是吧
[04:36] Ultimately, uh… 最后总是要…
[04:38] No, I-I meant the peach. 不是 我 我是说桃子
[04:40] Oh, the peach. 桃子啊
[04:42] – Yeah. – Yeah. -对 -对
[04:43] Right. 是
[04:44] Right. Yeah. No, totally came in for peaches. 是是 对啊 我就是来卖桃子的
[04:46] Yeah, sure. 嗯 是的
[04:49] You, um… you okay? 你 你还好吗
[04:52] You seem sort of… crazy energized. 你好像有点…异常地兴奋
[04:55] Oh, well, that’ll be the 8-ball I took this morning. 应该是因为我今天早上吃的药
[04:58] What? 什么
[04:59] No, I’ve been up for a couple of nights. 没有 我好几天没好好睡了
[05:01] – Like, um… like, three nights. – No way. -好像 三天没睡了 -不可能吧
[05:03] What, you got, like, a deadline, or something? 你是有什么很紧的任务吗
[05:06] No. No, I just… 不是不是 就是
[05:09] Uh, life’s just too interesting to sleep sometimes. 生活有时候就是太有趣 让你睡不着
[05:11] – You know what I mean? – Right, right. -你懂我意思吗 -懂 懂
[05:12] Tell that to bears. 你就胡说吧
[05:15] It’s good to know that other stuff, too, though. 不过知道点别的东西也是好的
[05:17] What other stuff? 什么别的东西
[05:19] You know, that you want those things. 就是你想要那些
[05:20] Kids. A husband. 孩子 丈夫
[05:23] Why is that? 为什么
[05:25] It’s just good to know those things 要跟一个人约会的话
[05:26] when you’re going on a date with someone. 了解这些事情还是挺好的
[05:27] Yeah. Yeah, it’s useful. 是 是 很有用
[05:31] So… where we going? 那 我们去哪
[05:34] Anywhere. With you. 哪都行 只要是跟你
[05:37] – Really? – Yes. -真的吗 -对
[05:38] I mean, you just, like, totally brightened up my day. 你真的 你简直点亮了我的一天
[05:40] I was all, like, tired. 我本来 累得很
[05:42] Late night. Woke up dejected, directionless, 熬夜工作 醒来又沮丧又没有方向
[05:44] and Rita Hayworth walks up to me in the supermarket. 在超市里却被丽塔·海华斯一样的美女搭讪
[05:46] I mean, come on. 拜托
[05:48] You just don’t let stuff like that pass you by in life, 没人会让这样美好的事物从身边溜走的
[05:50] unless you’re a fool. 除非是个傻瓜
[05:51] – I love you. – What? -我爱你 -什么
[05:52] I love the way you talk. 我爱你说话的方式
[05:54] I-I-I love it. 我 我很爱
[05:56] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢
[05:58] And, uh, thank you for coming in here today. 谢谢你今天来这里
[06:00] You’re so welcome. 不客气
[06:06] So, um, I’ll see you Thursday evening. 周四晚上见
[06:09] Perfect. 很好
[06:12] You know… 我想说
[06:17] Suddenly, work doesn’t seem that interesting to me. 我突然觉得工作对我来说没什么意思了
[06:19] Do you want to… you want to grab breakfast? 你想 你想去吃个早饭吗
[06:21] – I just met you. – You’re going on a date with me. -我才刚认识你 -我们马上就要约会了啊
[06:23] Right, but a date is dinner. 没错 不过约会是晚餐
[06:24] Breakfast is intimate. It’s different. 早餐太亲密了 这不一样
[06:26] Breakfast is, like, bed head 早餐就应该是在床头
[06:28] and tired and gloopy and… 疲惫又慵懒…
[06:29] It’s no makeup, bright lights. 没有化妆 阳光却很明亮
[06:31] It can go hideously wrong. 可能会带来很糟糕的结果
[06:32] – So can dinner. – That’s what alcohol’s for. -那就晚餐吧 -酒就在这时候派上用场了
[06:36] Okay. 好吧
[06:39] Um… how about coffee? 喝咖啡行不行
[06:40] – I can do coffee. – Okay. -我同意 -好的
[06:45] Um, can I get a scone? 那我可以吃一块司康饼吗
[06:47] No, that’s breakfast. 不行 那样就算是早餐了
[07:06] I’ll see you Thursday. 我们周四见
[07:41] *I just met a man* *我遇见了真命天子*
[07:44] *In the peach aisle* *就在一排桃子旁边*
[07:46] *With a twinkle in his eye* *他眼中闪烁着星辰*
[07:51] *Today’s world is kind* *今天的世界多么温柔*
[07:54] *And fabulous* *多么美好*
[07:56] *Not a cloud up in the sky.* *天空中没有一丝云彩*
[08:02] Okay, okay, enough. 好了 好了 够了
[08:03] This isn’t La La Land. 这不是《爱乐之城》
[08:04] I’m happy, but it’s still real life. 我很高兴 不过这是真实生活
[08:07] You get the idea. 你们懂我意思的
[08:31] The I.P. file. IP的案子
[08:33] – Remind me. – The rapper suing the boy band. -给点提示 -说唱歌手告了那个男生乐队
[08:35] Over the sample they never paid for. 因为他们用了音轨采样 没付钱
[08:37] Right. I know that a rapper is suing a band. 没错 我知道这个说唱歌手告乐队的案子
[08:39] It’s so topsy-turvy. They want me on it? 非常混乱 他们要我处理这事吗
[08:40] They insist on our new hotshot. 他们点名要你这位新秀
[08:43] – Did they use those words? – Of course. -他们是这么说的吗 -当然
[08:44] I was the hotshot until you arrived. 在你出现前 我是那个新秀
[08:46] And look at you– like a ginger cat who got the cream. 看看你 就像一只吃到奶油的橘猫
[08:50] You look like Rita Hayworth. 你看起来就像丽塔·海华斯
[08:52] You’re the second person to say that to me today. 你是今天第二个这么说的人
[08:54] – Who said that? – A guy. -第一个是谁 -一个男的
[08:56] – Nice guy? – Very nice. -很不错吗 -非常棒
[08:58] Where did you meet him? Somewhere late, I presume, 你在哪遇到他的 我猜昨天搞到很晚吧
[09:01] because you swanned in here at 10:00 a.m. 因为你上午十点才进门
[09:03] And you look like you haven’t been home last night. Wha…? 看起来就像昨晚没回家一样 怎么…
[09:07] The supermarket, this morning. 在超市里 今天早上
[09:09] What? 什么
[09:09] Who gets a date at the supermarket? Really? 谁会在超市里搞到约会 认真的吗
[09:12] I was in cold meats and cheese. He was in fruit and veg. 我在冷鲜肉制品和奶酪区 他在果蔬区
[09:14] We knew it was love. 我们知道 这就是爱情
[09:15] Maybe we can meet this one. 或许我们可以见见这一位
[09:16] I thought you were seeing that musician guy. 我以为你和那个搞音乐的人在约会呢
[09:19] I was. It wasn’t a match. 之前是的 但我们不合适
[09:22] You’re way too choosey. 你太挑剔了
[09:31] HR asked me to mention to you. 人力资源部门让我提醒你
[09:32] You missed, like, four days out of 20. 二十天里你旷工了四天
[09:35] Last month, apparently. 就上个月吧
[09:36] I know. I know, I know. 我知道 我知道 我知道
[09:37] It’s that irritable bowel syndrome. 我有肠易激综合征
[09:39] Really? I’m very sorry to hear that. 真的吗 那是挺惨的
[09:41] It doesn’t matter how good you are at your job. 不过不管你工作做得多好
[09:43] I just can’t defend anyone 我都没办法在老板面前
[09:45] missing days like that to our bosses. 为你这么多天的缺席做辩护
[09:47] I know. I’m totally on it. 我知道 我会处理的
[09:49] Okay. Because I don’t want to lose you. 好的 因为我可不想你离开
[09:51] You just got here, and I kind of like you. 你才到这里 我挺喜欢你的
[09:54] I kind of like you, too. 我也挺喜欢你的
[09:56] Drinks later, you can tell me all about him? 晚点一起喝酒 说说他的情况吧
[09:58] – Date. – Okay. -说定了 -好啊
[10:43] And this is where the problem starts. 这就是问题的根源
[10:51] I don’t know what kicks it off. 我不知道是什么引起的
[10:55] Blood sugar? Chemical? 血糖 化学药物
[10:57] Psychological? Who knows? 心理问题 谁知道呢
[11:02] But it comes… 但当它出现时
[11:06] like a monster from an old black and white movie, walking, 就像老黑白电影里的怪物 追着你
[11:09] and no matter how fast you run, he keeps up with you. 无论你跑得多快 它一直紧跟着你
[11:14] And there’s only one place he can’t find you. 只有一个地方可以躲开它
[11:57] Hello, Lexi? 你好 莱克丝
[12:02] It’s Jeff. 我是杰夫
[12:04] I was just ringing to confirm your street number. 我想和你确认下你的街道号码
[12:11] Unless you want to cancel. 除非你不想约会了
[12:12] I… I mean, you still have two minutes. 你还有两分钟的考虑时间
[12:19] No. 没有
[12:22] Come over, yeah. 你来吧
[12:24] For the date. 来约会吧
[12:31] So… 所以
[12:33] Rita Hayworth got herself a date, huh? 丽塔·海华斯有个约会
[12:42] Oh, hey. 你好啊
[12:44] Hi, Jeff. 你好 杰夫
[12:49] Oh, shit. 糟了
[12:50] Shit, I’m sorry. 糟糕 很抱歉
[12:52] It’s okay. 没事的
[12:53] It’s not getting off to a great start. 这个开头不太顺利
[12:55] – You okay? – It’s fine. -你没事吧 -没事的
[13:04] What is that? 那是什么
[13:05] It’s a little wooden carved peach. 木刻的小桃子
[13:08] Out of ash. 崭新的
[13:12] You’re a woodturner? 你是木工吗
[13:15] No. I-I’m not a woodturner. 不是 我 我不是木工
[13:18] I passed it in a store. 我在一家店里看到的
[13:21] It seemed symbolic. 感觉很有象征意义
[13:26] That’s sweet. 你真好
[13:37] Let’s go? 我们走吧
[13:41] Okay. 行
[13:47] So, uh, where-where do you want to go? 那 你想去哪里
[13:51] I don’t care. Just somewhere casual. 随便 去哪都行
[13:55] You okay? 你没事吧
[13:58] Hmm? Sure. 没事啊
[14:02] So, what do you want to eat? 你想吃什么
[14:09] Muesli. 什锦麦片
[14:12] That might be hard right now. 这个点不太好找吧
[14:13] It… 现在
[14:15] I know a place. Come on. 我认识一个地方 跟我来
[14:22] – Here you go, Lex. – Thanks, Cynthia. -给 莱克丝 -谢谢 辛西娅
[14:40] You don’t have a twin… by any chance? 你应该 没有双胞胎姐妹吧
[14:43] No. 没有
[14:45] – Thanks so much. Appreciate it. – Of course. -谢谢 我很喜欢 -没事
[14:48] This was, uh… 这是
[14:49] Do you want to get… 你想不想吃
[14:51] ice cream? 冰激凌
[14:54] Okay. 行
[14:56] Sure, yeah. Yes. Yeah. 当然行了 没问题
[14:58] Cool. 那好
[15:18] So, do you want to come up for coffee… 你要不要上去喝杯咖啡
[15:22] – or sex or something? – You know what? -或者做爱什么的 -这样吧
[15:25] I’m okay, actually. 其实不必了
[15:27] Yeah, I understand. 我明白
[15:31] Yeah. No, I-I should just leave you to it. 嗯 我还是不要打扰你了
[15:34] To what? 打扰我什么
[15:36] To whatever it is you’re doing this evening 做你今晚本来该做的事情
[15:37] that’s more interesting than this. 肯定比这样有趣多了
[15:40] You shouldn’t feel obliged to do this. 你不应该强迫自己跟我出来
[15:41] No. No, no, no, it’s not that. 没 没没没 不是
[15:44] It’s… I’m not… I don’t feel ob… 这 我没有 我没强迫
[15:48] Okay, I do feel obliged a little bit, 好吧 我是有点强迫自己了
[15:49] but it’s really not what you think. 但不是你想的那样
[15:51] It’s, you know, I’ve… 只是 我
[15:55] I’m s…. I’m sick, and, uh… 我生病 我生病了
[15:58] I mean, I’ve had the flu, 我是说 我得流感了
[15:59] and I just, I don’t really feel up to much. 所以就 就对事情提不起兴趣
[16:01] Oh, I’m sorry. 抱歉
[16:03] Why didn’t you say that earlier at… 你怎么不早点说
[16:05] You… 你
[16:06] Yeah, yeah. I’ll-I’ll sleep it off, 你说得对 我 我回去睡一觉就好了
[16:08] and we’ll do this again properly, you know? 下次我们再好好约一次 行吗
[16:11] Call me? 打我电话吧
[16:14] I’ll tell you what, um… 这样吧
[16:16] you call me, if you want. 你要是想打给我 就打吧
[16:18] You have my number. 你有我号码
[16:28] It began in high school. 问题是从高中开始的
[16:29] One day, I wanted to stay in bed. 有一天 我想赖床
[16:32] My parents let me, presumed I was sick, 我爸妈就由着我 以为我生病了
[16:34] as I couldn’t physically pull myself out of bed. 因为我实在没法把自己拖下床
[16:41] 21 days later, I was still there. 21天之后 我还在床上
[16:47] Children have an amazing way of dealing with new information. 小孩接受新事物总是很快
[16:50] They don’t know certain things aren’t 他们不知道自己有时候
[16:52] the way they’re supposed to be. 不应该是那样的
[16:54] This is where I figured out the knack for living with this. 所以我想到该如何应付的办法
[16:57] I could make up for it with intense bouts of productivity. 我可以用整段紧绷高效的学习时间来弥补
[17:00] I would become a star student. 我会突然变成优秀学生
[17:07] This is how I could miss 50% of the year– 所以我凭着优秀的那半年
[17:09] by being brilliant the other half. 可以翘半年的课
[17:12] Follow your dreams! Whoo! 追逐你的梦想
[17:17] Same at Vassar. 在瓦萨学院也一样
[17:18] Weeks in my dorm not coming out, 在寝室待几个星期不出去
[17:19] and then weeks in the library making up for it, 又在图书馆待几个星期补回去
[17:22] getting killer grades. 考试分数高得要命
[17:24] What is wrong with you? 你有什么毛病
[17:28] And then moving to New York. 然后搬到了纽约
[17:29] I beat out the competition in numerous firms. 我在许多公司的竞争中脱颖而出
[17:35] Until, one by one, 可是他们一个个
[17:37] they all realized my forensic attention to detail, 都发现我像法医一样认真对待细节
[17:40] burning off gallons of midnight oil when I’m on a case, 为个案子就会熬夜搞得昏天黑地
[17:43] simply wouldn’t make up for my disastrous attendance records. 这一切也无法弥补我无尽的矿工
[17:47] Over the course of all this was the countless couches– 这样的生活里 还要加上数不清的问诊
[17:50] the analysis, the electroshock therapy, 诊断分析 电击治疗
[17:52] the cognitive behavioral therapy, 认知行为治疗
[17:54] the drug therapy, you name it. 药物治疗 你想得到的都有
[18:03] Meanwhile, I kept… 与此同时 我还
[18:05] employers, family and friends 在老板 家人 朋友面前
[18:09] blissfully unaware with excuses, 用借口把他们都骗过去
[18:12] only showing up when I was sure to impress. 只有我状态超好的时候才见人
[18:16] This was how life became. 然后我的生活就这样了
[18:18] And no one really knew who I was. 没有人知道我到底是谁
[18:26] Yes. Lexi Donohoe. 喂 我是莱克丝·多诺霍
[18:28] Absolutely, yes. I am… 没错 对 我
[18:30] Uh, uh, by tomorrow? 什么 明天
[18:32] Oh, yeah, I could have it by tomorrow. Okay, no problem. 行 我明天能弄好 没问题
[18:34] But… 但是
[18:35] as long as the clouds ultimately passed, 只要阴云最后都散去
[18:37] I could deal with it. 我就能应付
[18:40] Uh, speaking of which…. 说到这个
[19:00] A perfect morning. 一个美妙的早晨
[19:02] Birds tweeting outside my window. 小鸟在我的窗外歌唱
[19:04] The smell of fresh-cut grass. 刚修剪过的草散发清香
[19:31] Jeff! 杰夫
[19:32] Jeff, the nicest man in the world. 杰夫 世界上最好的男人
[19:35] Jeff with the loveliest smile 笑容最可爱的杰夫
[19:37] and all the potential in life 能带给生活无限可能
[19:39] and the promise in one, single human being. 在他身上我看到了希望
[19:44] Was 6:30 in the morning too early to call Jeff? 早上六点半打给杰夫太早了吗
[19:49] No, it’s fine. 不 没事的
[19:59] Hello? 喂
[20:00] – Jeff? – Yeah? -杰夫 -什么事
[20:02] It’s Lexi. 我是莱克丝
[20:04] Really? 真的吗
[20:05] Is it too early? It isn’t too early, is it? 现在太早了吗 不算太早对吧
[20:07] – Tell me it’s not too early. – Too early for what? -告诉我不算太早 -做什么太早
[20:10] Breakfast. This time, you have the muesli, 吃早餐 这次你吃什锦麦片
[20:12] and I’ll have the steak. 我吃牛排
[20:15] Are you the reverse of everything? 你全部倒过来了吗
[20:17] Actually, you know what, maybe I am. 也许真的是
[20:19] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[20:21] What was really up with you the other night? 那天晚上你到底怎么了
[20:23] Nothing, nothing. I was just tired. 真的没什么 我就是太累了
[20:24] I’ve been crazy busy at work. That doesn’t matter now. 那天工作特别忙 现在都不重要了
[20:26] Can I see you tonight? Do you want to have dinner? 今晚见吗 你想一起吃晚餐
[20:28] Go to a movie? Go to a club? 看电影 还是去酒吧
[20:30] I don’t know, I just want to see you. 我就是想见你
[20:32] Shit, tonight’s kind of tricky. 糟糕 今晚可能不行
[20:36] How about Tuesday? 周二怎么样
[20:37] Tuesday? Tuesday’s a-a lifetime away. 周二 周二好像要一辈子以后了
[20:40] Who even knows if we’ll make it to Tuesday? 谁知道我们能不能活到周二
[20:42] It’s tomorrow. I think we have a good chance. 就是明天 我们还是有可能活到明天的
[20:44] With you-know-who in power? 那个神秘人管命
[20:46] No, no, no, anything could happen in 24 hours. 不不不 一天内什么都可能发生
[20:48] Let’s just, come on, what’s wrong with tonight? 就定… 拜托 今晚为什么不行
[20:49] Okay, okay. What’s so special about tonight? 好好 今晚有什么特别的
[20:53] ‘Cause I don’t want to waste another day of not knowing you. 因为我不想再浪费一天不与你相知
[20:58] That’s nice. 说得真好
[20:59] So, see you tonight? 那就今晚见
[21:01] My place? I’ll cook? 来我家 我做饭
[21:03] Okay. 好
[21:06] Okay. Bye. 好 拜
[21:11] I don’t know about you, but… when I’m in this kind of mood, 不知道你怎么样 但我这么开心时
[21:14] it’s like I’m in the title sequence from my own TV show. 就好像我身处自己电视节目的片头
[21:56] How are you doing today, Lexi? 你今天怎么样 莱克丝
[21:58] Up or down? 开心还是难过
[21:59] What do you think, Alec? 你觉得呢 亚历克
[22:28] I got to clean the bipolar out of this place. 我得清理这里的躁郁气息
[23:02] Here was pure joy. 这是纯粹的喜悦
[23:04] Hollywood at its absolute, shameless best. 好莱坞最无瑕闪耀的时刻
[23:08] Every hair in place. 头发一丝不乱
[23:09] Every move a picture. Not a step wrong. 每个举止如画 不出一丝差错
[23:13] Then I remembered an oft quoted line by Rita Hayworth: 然后我想起丽塔·海华斯常被引用的那句话
[23:17] “Every man I knew went to bed with Gilda “每个我认识的男人与吉尔达共眠
[23:21] and woke up with me.” 醒来却看到了我”
[23:25] And I felt very sad. 然后我觉得很伤感
[24:14] Please. 拜托
[24:25] Come on. Come on. 开心起来 开心
[24:43] Come on. 别这样
[24:45] Come on, come on, come on, come on. 开心起来 开心起来
[24:48] Come on, come on. Come on. 要开心 要开心
[25:25] And there it is. 又来了
[25:27] The silence. 那种寂静
[25:29] The sickening silence of another man walking out 又一个男人还没走进大门
[25:33] of my life before getting past the porch door. 就笼罩我的生活的恶心寂静
[25:37] A silence of my own making. 我自己造成的寂静
[25:42] Like a jealous, crazy mother shooing teenagers 就像一个嫉妒作祟的疯狂老妈
[25:44] from her doorstep with her daughter locked upstairs. 把女儿锁在楼上 把男孩从门前都赶走
[25:50] Would he have stayed? 他会留下吗
[25:52] Jeff? 杰夫
[25:54] If he had known? 如果他知道
[26:02] If I came clean that time in the supermarket and said, 如果我在超市那次就坦白说
[26:06] “By the way, I’m bipolar. “对了 我有躁郁症
[26:08] I’m dealing with it. Will you?” 我在慢慢克服 你愿意吗”
[26:12] Would he have run for the hills or the frozen food section 他会被吓跑吗 跑到冷冻食品区
[26:15] with an “okeydokey” and a polite smile? 礼貌笑着说”好吧”
[26:19] Here was a man who didn’t want his peaches bruised. 他是一个连蹭烂的桃子都不要的人
[26:22] How would he deal with a damaged psyche? 他会怎么对待一个精神病
[26:26] Please come back, don’t come back. 请你回来 不要回来
[26:28] Please come back, don’t come back. 请你回来 不要回来
[26:31] Please… come back. 请你…回来
[26:42] And then, lying there, 然后 躺在那里
[26:46] with a perfectly sweet, beautiful man 而一个特别可爱 漂亮的男人
[26:50] walking away from my door… 从我门前离开
[26:54] something told me this had to stop. 直觉告诉我不能再这样了
[26:56] Not the illness– that’ll never stop– 不是说疾病 它永远好不了
[26:58] but-but not giving people a chance 而是不给人机会
[27:01] to make up their own mind about me. 自己看我是什么样的人
[27:04] To giving them at least some cards in the game. 至少给他们一些机会
[27:07] Surely, there’s someone out there 肯定会有人
[27:10] who will take me for who I am. 会接受这样的我
[27:13] One human being who accepts the two people in you. 会有人接受我的两面
[27:17] You can’t show only one part of yourself to someone. 不能只给别人看其中一面
[27:20] That’s Hollywood. That’s Gilda. 那是好莱坞 那是吉尔达
[27:21] And it’s beautiful… 那样很美
[27:25] but it can’t last. 却不能长久
[27:42] Wait up. 等等
[27:45] Weren’t you gonna say goodbye? 你不准备道别吗
[27:47] Of course. I ju– you know, I… 当然要 我只是…
[27:50] I just didn’t want to make a big deal about it. 我只是不想小题大做
[27:53] I’m sorry the decision didn’t go your way. 抱歉这个决定不如你意
[27:56] I’m gonna be lost without you here. 你不在了 我肯定会迷茫
[27:58] It’s fine. It’s fine. Uh… 没事 没关系
[28:00] I like moving on anyway. 我本来也很喜欢向前看
[28:02] Someplace new; it’s exciting. 换个新地方 很令人期待
[28:06] Can we get coffee? 能去喝杯咖啡吗
[28:08] Yeah, sure, of course. 当然可以
[28:09] Okay. One second. 好 稍等
[28:14] Oh, you meant now. 原来你是说现在
[28:20] So where you gonna go? 以后你打算去哪里
[28:22] I don’t know. 还不知道
[28:24] Um, I have some savings, so I don’t need to find 我还有一些存款 所以也不着急
[28:25] a job right away, but, uh, 不用立刻找工作 不过
[28:27] I might take some time off, maybe do some traveling. 我可能会休息一段时间 也许去旅行
[28:29] With your supermarket boy? How’s that going, by the way? 跟你的超市男吗 你跟他怎么样了
[28:32] Oh, uh, that didn’t take. 没成
[28:33] – Oh, I’m sorry. – Yeah. -我很遗憾 -没事
[28:34] You really get through them, don’t you? 你还真是万花丛中过啊
[28:37] I guess it looks like that. 看起来也许是吧
[28:39] Well, I guess you’re only young once. 毕竟人只年轻一次
[28:46] I’m bipolar. 我有躁郁症
[28:50] Really? 真的吗
[28:52] Yes. 对
[28:54] I have been since I was 15. 从我15岁起就有了
[28:56] How come you never told me? 你怎么从来没告诉过我
[28:58] Come on, who wants to hire someone 谁愿意雇一个有精神疾病的人
[29:00] with a mental illness in entertainment law? 进娱乐法律部门做事
[29:02] Aren’t we crazy enough? 我们还不够疯狂吗
[29:06] Sorry. 抱歉
[29:09] So why are you telling me now? 那你为什么现在告诉我了
[29:12] Because you’re more than work. 因为你对我来说不只是同事
[29:15] And you should know what you’re dealing with 如果我们以后会在办公室外见面
[29:17] if we’re gonna see each other outside of the office. 你应该知道我是怎样的人
[29:19] Which I would like. 因为我希望见面
[29:21] But I have incredibly low periods. 但我有时候情绪非常低落
[29:23] So low that I can barely move. 低落到我甚至不想动
[29:28] I am impossible to be around. 别人很难跟我相处
[29:30] I, uh, can barely answer the phone. 我几乎接不了电话
[29:32] I’m totally unreliable as a friend– in fact, in some ways, 我是个完全靠不住的朋友 某种程度上说
[29:35] I’m probably the worst friend you could ever have. 我大概是最糟糕的那种朋友
[29:37] Uh, I don’t check a single box. 不满足任何好朋友的要求
[29:40] I have a meeting five minutes ago. 五分钟前我有个会议
[29:44] – Okay. – Phyllis? -好 -菲利斯
[29:45] Hey. Those guys from admin in my office, 管理员那边到了我办公室的人
[29:48] tell them we have to cancel today. 你跟他们说我今天去不了了
[29:50] I’ll see them tomorrow. 明天再见面
[29:52] Yeah, I know, tell them I’m really sorry. 是啊 你跟他们说我真的很抱歉
[30:01] You want to get lunch? 要来点午餐吗
[30:09] Can we get a menu? 给我们一份菜单好吗
[30:13] So where are you right now, mood-wise? 你现在的心情如何
[30:16] I’m coming off of a low. 刚进入我的坏心情
[30:18] Tonight I’ll be pretty manic. 今天晚上我大概会很狂躁
[30:22] You’re the first person I’ve ever told about this. 这是我第一次跟别人说这件事
[30:25] How does it feel telling me? 告诉我的感觉如何
[30:34] Like-like an elephant’s taken one of its feet off my chest. 就像一头大象从我胸口挪了一只脚下去
[30:45] I’m so glad you’ve told me. 你能告诉我 我很开心
[30:48] It explains so much. 让我明白了许多事
[30:51] If anything, not knowing 在知道这些事之前
[30:52] made it a little difficult to connect with you fully, 我很难跟你完全心意相通
[30:56] the way I would have wanted. 至少不是按照我希望的方式
[31:02] So you want to get a drink sometime? 你想偶尔一起喝一杯吗
[31:05] You want to go to the movies? 你想去看电影吗
[31:06] You want to see people? 你想看人吗
[31:07] All of the above. 以上全选
[31:11] You are the most fun I’ve ever been around. 你是我见过最有趣的人
[31:14] I’m not letting that go. 我不会放手
[31:19] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你
[31:23] Thank you. 我该谢谢你
[31:28] It’s amazing what trusting 信任一个真正的朋友
[31:31] one true friend in your life can do. 能对你的生活产生巨大的影响
[31:34] Once I told Sylvia, 我告诉西尔维娅之后
[31:35] it seemed like the cat was out of the bag. 就像终于放走了装在袋子里的猫
[31:37] I rang old boyfriends from over the years, 我给多年来的前男友们打电话
[31:40] colleagues I had just stopped calling for no reason. 还联系了莫名不再通话的同事
[31:42] I felt almost proud of my condition. 我甚至有点因我的病而骄傲
[31:44] It turns out I’m bipolar. 原来我有躁郁症
[31:46] It was cathartic, strangely healing, 他们如此理解包容我
[31:49] how forgiving and understanding they were. 令我大感痛快的同时甚至被治愈了不少
[31:53] And how little credit I had given so many people. 以及我对许多人都太缺乏感恩了
[31:56] And I promised myself no person 于是我向自己保证
[31:58] would not know the full story of me. 要向每个人介绍全部的自己
[32:02] The good, 好的
[32:02] – Oh, my gosh, that’s unbelievable. – the bad… -天哪 我太震惊了 -坏的
[32:04] …and the mad. 疯狂的
[32:06] How’s she doing? 她还好吗
[32:08] Jeff was a couple years ago. 杰夫已经是几年前的事了
[32:09] Two long years since, 自那以后又过了两年
[32:11] of searching for just the right doctor 我一直在找对的医生
[32:13] and just the right dose. 找对的药
[32:15] I know there’s no cure for the chemical imbalance in my brain, 我知道我脑内的化学平衡无药可救
[32:18] any more than there’s a cure for love. 正如这世上也没有爱情的解药一样
[32:20] But there is a little yellow pill I’m very fond of, 但是我有一个很喜欢的黄色药片
[32:25] and a pale blue one, 还有一个灰蓝色的
[32:26] and some pretty pink capsules, 还有很多漂亮的粉色胶囊
[32:28] and a handful of other colors 还有一把其他颜色的
[32:30] that have turned my life around. 它们彻底改变了我的生活
[32:32] I have moods, but… 我会有情绪 但是
[32:34] they don’t send me spinning into an alternate persona. 他们不会让我变成另外一个人格
[32:37] And I’m back in the dating circle. 而且我重新开始物色对象了
[32:41] Obviously, seeing as how you’re reading this. 这很明显 毕竟你看到了这个
[32:44] I thought about Tinder, but then I just settled 我想过用探探 但是我还是选择了
[32:46] for the old-fashioned Web dating service. 传统的网络相亲服务
[32:49] And so here I am. 所以我来了
[32:53] This is me. 这就是我
[32:54] If this doesn’t scare you off, 如果你没有被吓跑的话
[32:56] then feel free to leave me a message. 可以给我留个言
摩登情爱

文章导航

Previous Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

摩登情爱(Modern Love)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号