Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构
[00:10] *We face the music together* *我们共同面对责难*
[00:16] *And throw our hats in the ring* *携手直面挑战*
[00:22] *Facing all kinds of weather* *历经风雨*
[00:28] *And not afraid of anything* *毫无畏惧*
[00:32] *Hey* *嘿*
[00:32] *When the sun comes up, we’ll be on our way* *太阳升起 继续前进*
[00:35] *And we don’t care where we land* *不管到达哪里*
[00:38] *And the waves are high, but we won’t turn round* *滔天巨浪 亦无反悔*
[00:41] *’Cause your hand is in my hand* *紧握你手*
[00:44] *And, oh-oh* *哦 哦*
[00:46] *You make me feel invincible* *你让我所向无敌*
[00:49] *’Cause it’s you and me* *因为我和你*
[00:53] *Through the wind and hail* *穿过风和雨*
[00:56] *Setting sail into the world* *向世界扬帆起航*
[01:05] Welcome to the stage 让我们欢迎
[01:07] Lil Parker! 莉尔·帕克
[01:15] How many of you saw my name on the marquee outside 你们多少人在外面广告牌看到我的名字
[01:18] and thought I was a rapper? 以为我是说唱歌手
[01:20] It’s okay. I forgive you. 没关系 我原谅你们
[01:21] But, anyway, tonight is a real special night, 但无论如何 今晚十分特别
[01:25] and it’s for my ladies… 是女士专场
[01:30] Shout-out to the ladies! 为女士们欢呼
[01:32] Yeah, so tonight is not gonna be about 今晚我们不谈
[01:34] those relationships with the fuckboys 与渣男谈过的恋爱
[01:36] who ruined us and, you know, 不谈他们是如何毁掉我们
[01:38] left us on the side of the road for dead 把我们丢马路边自生自灭
[01:40] and then threw that bitch back in reverse 然后再倒车
[01:42] and went over us again. It’s not… 把我们轧过去 不是
[01:45] It’s not about them tonight. 今晚与他们无关
[01:46] It’s not about how we love 不是关于我们如何爱人
[01:48] or-or don’t love someone else. 或不爱他人
[01:51] It’s about how we love ourselves. 这是关于我们如何爱自己
[01:58] And then how we fuck that shit up, too. 我们是怎么连爱自己都做不到
[02:25] Once upon a time, when I was 12 years old, 很久以前 在我十二岁的时候
[02:27] my family moved to Brooklyn from Cleveland, Ohio. 我家从俄亥俄州克利夫兰搬到布鲁克林
[02:31] Sure, for most kids, 当然 对于大多数孩子
[02:32] it would’ve definitely been a culture shock. 这必定会造成文化冲击
[02:35] Liliane, wait a sec. 莉莉安 等等
[02:37] Which it was. 的确如此
[02:39] But in my fairy tale, 但在我的童话里
[02:41] Brooklyn was so… 布鲁克林非常…
[02:43] Cool. 酷
[02:44] Liliane, wait a second! 莉莉安 等等
[02:49] *Got a leash and I wish* *拿上绳索*
[02:50] *Just to rock you, miss, make a militant move* *我想让你震撼 大出奇招*
[02:53] *Peep my strategy, end of the day, you’re not* *看透招数 你却不生气*
[02:55] *Mad at me, not dealing with nobody* *不用理睬任何人*
[02:57] *Now, that’s what* *这是你的教导*
[02:58] *You told me, I said, “Hey, yo, it’s cool* *嘿哟 我说这酷极了*
[03:00] *We can just be friendly,’cause, yo* *我们只做朋友*
[03:02] *Picture me messing it up* *看我大闹一番*
[03:04] *Her mind not corrupt, with the ill C-cups…* *她心底善良 身材妖娆*
[03:07] You were gonna say it. Fact, you know what, 说好了你去问的 算了 这样吧
[03:09] – I’m the man. I’ll say it. – Yeah. Yo. -我堂堂大男子汉 我来问 -好吧 喂
[03:12] ‘Ey, you a lesbian or somethin’? 喂 你是同性恋还是什么
[03:15] We ain’t judgin’. 我们不是要评断你
[03:16] Nah, we ain’t judgin’. 对 我们不评断
[03:17] My favorite auntie a lesbian. 我最喜欢的姑妈就是同性恋
[03:18] Yeah, she mad cool, dawg. 对 她超酷 哥们
[03:21] She mad cool. 她超酷
[03:21] So, lesbian or no lesbian? 所以 你是不是同性恋
[03:24] No. I’m not a lesbian. 不 我不是同性恋
[03:26] Why you always wearing pants and ties and stuff then? 那你为什么总是穿裤子打领带什么的
[03:28] ‘Cause I like them. 因为我喜欢这样穿
[03:30] And I look good in them. 而且我这样穿好看
[03:31] Look, our bad. You know, we kinda just assumed 听着 是我们不对 我们以为
[03:33] – you was… – See? -你就是 -看吧
[03:35] That’s the thing about assumptions. 这就是以貌取人的问题所在
[03:37] When you assume, you make a ass out of you. 以貌取人 只会显得你自己很愚蠢
[03:40] Damn. My bad. 该死 是我不对
[03:42] Yo, look, we ain’t mean to… 喂 听我说 我们不是
[03:43] So neither one of you 你们两个
[03:44] need to be sweatin’ what I wear. Okay? 都用不着担心我穿什么 听到了吗
[03:48] Or maybe y’all just jealous. 或许你们是在嫉妒
[03:50] – What? – Jealous? -什么 -嫉妒
[03:51] My Jordans are fine. 我的篮球鞋是很帅
[03:52] And you need to stop telling girls 你们可别再对女生的
[03:54] how they can and cannot dress. 穿着打扮指手画脚了
[03:55] We’re a little too young to be dippin’ our toes 这个年纪就开始厌女
[03:57] – in misogyny, don’t you think? – Yo! -你们不觉得太早了点吗 -喂
[04:00] Sit your punk asses down. 你们都给我坐下
[04:02] She’s the one name-calling. 骂人的是她
[04:03] And your shoes ain’t even that fine, yo. 你的鞋也没有多帅
[04:06] They need a good cleaning. 它们该洗洗了
[04:08] Damn. Let’s get out of here. 该死 我们走
[04:09] Goodbye, Queen. 再见 女王
[04:13] Liliane, right? 你叫莉莉安 对吗
[04:14] Wrong. Lil. 错 是莉尔
[04:16] Hi. I’m Vince. 你好 我叫文斯
[04:17] Student council president. 我是学生会主席
[04:19] I should’ve introduced myself a week ago. 一周前就该来向你自我介绍的
[04:21] I’m Lil. 我叫莉尔
[04:24] I can fight my own battles, you know. 我自己可以处理麻烦的
[04:26] I can see that. 看得出来
[04:30] And that was the moment I fell in love 就在那一刻 我爱上了
[04:33] with Vincent D. Naravaez. 文森特·D·纳拉维兹
[04:35] Our kids are going to be so beautiful. 我们的孩子会是多么漂亮
[04:39] Mrs. Liliane Naravaez. 莉莉安·纳拉维兹太太
[04:41] Liliane Parker-Naravaez. 莉莉安·帕克-纳拉维兹
[04:43] I ain’t want to just give up my last name. 我不想随便放弃我的姓
[04:50] *Boys and girls, listen up* *男孩女孩们 听好了*
[04:51] *You can be anything in the world* *你们在世上有无限可能*
[04:53] *In God we trust, an architect, doctor* *信仰上帝 成为建筑师 医生*
[04:56] *Maybe an actress…* *或者女演员*
[04:57] They think you’re still mad at them from earlier. 他们以为你还在因为之前的事生气
[04:59] We’re cool! 我不生气了
[05:01] – We “F” With you, Ohio! – We “F” With you, Ohio! -跟你开玩笑的 俄州人 -开玩笑的 俄州人
[05:04] What are you listening to? 你在听什么
[05:05] *Do drugs and you came to sing* *磕了药来唱歌*
[05:06] *So if you gonna be the best* *如果你要成为最棒的*
[05:08] *I’m-a tell you how, put your hands…* *我来告诉你 把手举高*
[05:10] Old-school. I like it. 老派嘻哈 我喜欢
[05:12] *I know I can* *我知道我可以*
[05:13] *I know I can* *我知道我可以*
[05:14] Oh, no. 别这样
[05:15] *Be what I wanna be* *成为我想成为的人*
[05:16] Why are you so loud? 你这么大声干吗
[05:18] *If I work hard at it* *只要我为之努力*
[05:19] *I’ll be where I wanna be* *到达我想要的位置*
[05:20] *I’ll be where I wanna be* *到达我想要的位置*
[05:22] *I know I can, I know I can* *我知道我可以 我知道我能行*
[05:23] *Be what I wanna be* *成为我想成为的人*
[05:23] Nice. 不错
[05:24] *Be what I wanna be* *成为我想成为的人*
[05:27] You play? 你打球吗
[05:28] Point guard. You? 后卫 你呢
[05:30] Playa, let’s go. You ain’t got it like that. 花花公子 快走吧 你聊不下去的
[05:32] And, more importantly, I’m trying to get 更重要的是 我要像昨天一样
[05:33] that pastrami sub like yesterday. 去买熏牛肉三明治
[05:35] Yeah, for real. We hungry, man! 对 说真的 我们饿了 兄弟
[05:38] Corny ass. 老掉牙
[05:39] Maybe we can play a pickup game sometime. 也许我们可以找个时间打场球
[05:41] Maybe. 也许吧
[05:50] Ohio! 俄亥俄
[05:54] Where you at, Ohio?! 你在哪 俄亥俄
[05:57] Ohio, where are you?! 俄亥俄 你在哪
[06:07] Meet me at the park in ten. 十点我们公园见
[06:09] *All the attention that it brings* *我就是全场焦点*
[06:12] *Tell me no, I say yes, I was chosen* *我行我素 我是天选之人*
[06:15] *And I will deliver the explosion* *我将引爆世界*
[06:19] *Can’t say it’s gonna get me far* *不能说会让我走多远*
[06:22] *Do no good to say what you are* *你是谁都没用*
[06:24] *I run the streets and I break up houses* *我冲上街头破坏房屋*
[06:28] *River runs deep and the flame devours it* *河流奔涌至深 火焰将其吞噬*
[06:32] *Me, I’m a creator* *我是造物主*
[06:33] *Thrill is to make it up* *兴奋是我的补剂*
[06:35] *The rules I break got me* *我所打破的规则*
[06:36] *A place up on the radar* *使我受人瞩目*
[06:38] *Me, I’m a taker* *我是索取者*
[06:40] *Know what the stakes are* *明白所下的赌注*
[06:42] *Can’t roll it back, it’s understood* *无法收回 你要清楚*
[06:43] *Got to play our cards* *开始我们的牌局*
[06:45] *Me, I’m a creator* *我是造物主*
[06:46] *Thrill is to make it up* *兴奋是我的补剂*
[06:48] *The rules I break got me a place up on the radar* *我所打破的规则使我受人瞩目*
[06:51] *Me, I’m a taker* *我是索取者*
[06:53] *Know what the stakes are, can’t roll it back* *明白所下的赌注无法收回*
[06:56] *It’s understood, got to play our cards* *你要清楚 该亮牌了*
[06:58] *Sit tight, I know what you are* *坐好了 我知道你什么货色*
[07:00] *Mad bright but you ain’t no star* *疯狂跳脚 但你又不是大牌*
[07:01] *Polish up till you make it gleam* *老实打磨直到发光发亮吧*
[07:03] *Your M.O., I know what you mean* *你的惯用伎俩 我一眼看穿*
[07:05] *I know what you here for now, words out* *我知道你现在为何而来 说出来*
[07:07] *You’re an idea whore though* *你是个思想妓女*
[07:07] No! 不行
[07:08] * Now, don’t you crush on me* *你现在是不是迷上我了*
[07:09] *I’ll see you in your pipe dreams* *想见我就是痴心妄想*
[07:11] *Whether or not you know* *不管你信不信*
[07:12] *It’s true, you’re who they dictate to* *这就是事实 你只是一个麻木的机器*
[07:14] *That shit must hurt real bad* *听命于人的感觉一定很不好*
[07:16] *Fakin’ what you wish you had* *所以你只能可悲地假装你还拥有一切*
[07:18] *Me, I’m a creator, thrill is to make it up* *姐可是造物主 创造使我兴奋*
[07:21] *The rules I break got me a place…* *我所破坏的规则让我有了栖息之所*
[07:22] You want to eat? 想吃东西吗
[07:23] My mom can make us some banana PB&Js. 我妈可以给我们做香蕉花生果酱三明治
[07:26] *Know what the stakes are…* *知道什么是赌注吗*
[07:27] You’re a Brooklyn kid now. 你已经是布鲁克林的一份子了
[07:29] You got to eat like one. 要吃得像布鲁克林人
[07:30] And how do Brooklyn kids eat? 布鲁克林的孩子们吃什么
[07:32] Let’s go. 走吧
[07:32] Race you. 看谁跑得快
[07:37] Here we are. 就是这了
[07:54] And you’re gonna want one of these. 你可得戴上这个
[08:06] I told you. 给你说了
[08:07] I call it sriracha surprise. 我管这叫作辣椒酱突袭
[08:09] How’d you know I like sriracha? 你为什么觉得我喜欢辣椒酱
[08:11] I know a sriracha lover when I see one. 我能一眼看出来喜欢辣椒酱的人
[08:19] You know what I want to be when I grow up? 你知道我长大以后想做什么吗
[08:22] What? 什么
[08:23] – A comedian. – Definitely. -喜剧演员 -当然了
[08:25] My mom loves Wanda… Skies? 我妈妈特别喜欢旺达·斯凯
[08:28] Yeah. Wanda Sykes. 是旺达·赛克斯
[08:31] Want to hear a joke? 想听个笑话吗
[08:32] Always. 当然
[08:33] Why do rappers need umbrellas? 为什么说唱歌手需要雨伞
[08:35] Why? 为什么
[08:35] Fo’ drizzle. 下毛毛雨了
[08:38] That was a good one. 真好笑
[08:40] You’re way funnier than all the guys in our class. 你比我们班那些男的都有趣多了
[08:45] Hold on. It’s probably for my tía. 等等 可能是我阿姨打过来的
[08:47] How y’all doin’ tonight? 你们今晚怎么样
[08:49] I said, how y’all doin’ tonight? 我说 你们今晚怎么样
[08:54] Oh, my God. 我的天呐
[08:55] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[08:56] Jessica Pe?a just told Arturo she likes me. 杰西卡·佩尼亚告诉阿图罗她喜欢我
[08:58] She wants to know if I like her back. 她想知道我是不是也喜欢她
[09:00] Do you like her? 那你喜欢她吗
[09:01] Yeah. Duh. 当然了
[09:03] It’s Jessica Pe?a. 这可是杰西卡·佩尼亚
[09:04] Everybody likes Jessica Pe?a. 谁不喜欢杰西卡·佩尼亚
[09:06] What should I do? 我该怎么做
[09:10] You should definitely tell her. 你一定要告诉她
[09:12] It’s Jessica Pe?a. 这可是杰西卡·佩尼亚
[09:14] Thanks, Lil. You’re the best. 谢谢 莉尔 你最好了
[09:20] Jessica Pe?a. 杰西卡·佩尼亚
[09:21] How long was Sleeping Beauty out before she got that kiss? 睡美人被吻之前沉睡了多久
[09:27] Hey, Lil, good job. 莉尔 好样的
[09:29] – Way to go, Lil. – Great game, Lil. -你真棒 莉尔 -太棒了 莉尔
[09:30] What’s up? 谢谢你们
[09:32] Go, Panthers! 加油 美洲豹
[09:43] Wow, it is getting long. 头发长长了呢
[09:45] Long enough? 长了吗
[09:46] – Yes. – Where you been hiding? -嗯 -你最近躲哪去了
[09:47] I’m getting ready for next year, fool. 我在为明年做准备呢 傻瓜
[09:49] I mean, not everybody got a full ride to Harvard. 又不是谁都能拿哈佛全额奖学金
[09:51] Please. A scholarship to Fordham’s not nothing. 拜托 福特汉姆大学的奖学金也非同小可
[09:54] Plus, Mom and Dad get to keep you close. 再说了 你爸妈还能离你近点
[09:56] Yeah. 是啊
[09:57] So… 话说…
[10:00] – Prom. You going? – No. No. -你参加舞会吗 -不去
[10:02] – Yes. Oh, no. – I don’t like… I hate dances. -去吧 别啊 -我不喜欢… 我讨厌跳舞
[10:05] – Come on, dance with me. Hey! – What? No. -来吧 跟我一起跳舞 -什么 不要
[10:08] Oh, my gosh. 天啊
[10:23] – Yeah. – Come on, Ohio, -好了 -来吧 俄亥俄小姐
[10:24] it’s our last year together. 这是我们一起的最后一年
[10:25] You gotta go. 你得去
[10:28] My mans, my mans! 我的老兄 我的老兄
[10:30] Am I your A-1 since day one or what? 我是不是从第一天起就是你最好的兄弟
[10:33] – What happened? – First, answer the question. -怎么了 -先回答我的问题
[10:35] Am I your A-1 since day one or what? 我是不是从第一天起就是你最好的兄弟
[10:38] Come on, you’re doing a lot. It better be piping hot. 得了吧 你做得够多了 最好是很棒的梗
[10:41] It’s lukewarm, but this moment is beautiful, though. 一般般 但这一刻挺美好的
[10:43] Let me hear it, Vince. 回答我吧 文斯
[10:44] Bro, you are my A-1 since day one. 兄弟 从第一天起你就是我最好的兄弟
[10:47] You’re damn right. You want to know why? 你说得太他妈对了 你想知道原因吗
[10:49] – Why? – Love is the answer. -为什么 -答案就是爱
[10:51] Delfia and Ernesto, they broke up. 德尔菲亚和埃内斯托分手了
[10:53] – And? – And word on the street is it’s because of Vince. -然后呢 -有传闻说是因为文斯
[10:57] Yeah. 没错
[10:59] We kind of hooked up over the weekend. 我们上周末算是搞上了
[11:03] I was about to tell you. 我正要告诉你
[11:06] Damn, son! 该死
[11:07] Nah, nah, he’s stealthy. 没有 他偷偷摸摸的
[11:10] Told you. 我就说吧
[11:13] Yo, man, I told you. I knew it. 老兄 我就说吧 我就知道
[11:28] I really was about to tell you. 我真的要告诉你的
[11:31] What? Daffodil pop your cherry? 什么 达芙迪尔破了你的处吗
[11:34] Listen, not all of us are saving it for the one. 听着 不是所有人都保留处子之身
[11:37] Yeah. But, you know, 是啊 但你知道
[11:40] not all of us is giving it away to just anyone, either. 也不是所有人都会随便把第一次给别人
[11:45] Let me get that. 把球给我吧
[11:47] Come on. 来吧
[12:00] Why we never talk about who you like at school? 我们为什么从来不讨论你在学校喜欢谁
[12:03] – ’cause. – ‘Cause why? -因为 -因为什么
[12:05] – ‘Cause. – Don’t say you don’t like anybody at school, -因为 -别说你在学校没有喜欢的人
[12:07] – either, ’cause I’ll know your ass is lying. – ‘Cause. -因为我知道你在撒谎 -因为
[12:09] “‘Cause.” 因为
[12:12] – Yellow? – Thank you. -黄色的吗 -谢谢
[12:15] All right. 好了
[12:16] Take a look. 看看吧
[12:18] – I’m finished. – Oh, shit. -我编好了 -糟了
[12:19] Good luck to you. 祝你好运
[12:24] – I look dumb as fuck. – Terrible is what it is. -我看起来蠢爆了 -很糟糕
[12:26] Embarrassing. 很尴尬
[12:28] I mean, I just hope nobody see me with you tonight. 我希望今晚没人看到我跟你一起
[12:30] So, like, you don’t think you could be any more embarrassed 你不觉得你可能会比现在
[12:31] – than you are right now? – Highly doubt it. -更加尴尬吗 -我不信
[12:34] Highly doubt it, do you? 你不信 是吗
[12:36] Because… 因为…
[12:38] I’d really hate to do anything to embarrass you even more! 我真的讨厌做任何更加让你丢脸的事
[12:42] – Vince! – Everybody! Everybody, listen up! -文斯 -大伙 大伙 听我说
[12:44] I have to let you know… 我要告诉你们…
[12:46] – Shut up! – …that the very last thing -闭嘴 -…我现在
[12:47] – I want to do right now… – Stop it! -最不想做的事… -别说了
[12:49] – You are being… – …is be an embarrassment -你在… -…就是丢
[12:51] – to my best friend, Lil. – Shut… -我最好朋友莉尔的脸 -闭…
[12:53] – Liliane Elizabeth Parker! – Vincent! -莉莉安·伊丽莎白·帕克 -文森特
[12:56] – She did this to me! – No, I did not. -她给我编的 -不 我没有
[12:58] – She did this to me! – I would never! -她这么对我的 -我才不会这样
[12:59] I would never! 我永远不会
[13:04] *It’s all downhill from here* *从此一切都在走下坡路*
[13:09] *Remember life…* *记住 生活…*
[13:10] – She lives right here. Right here. – I would never do that. -她就住这儿 就在这儿 -我才不会这么做
[13:13] You’ll be… 你要…
[13:16] *It all ends here* *一切到此为止*
[13:18] *Say “What up” To Matthew* *和马修说”你好吗”*
[13:21] *To Shoob* *和舒伯说*
[13:23] *Say “What up” To Danny* *和丹尼说”你好吗”*
[13:25] *Say “What up” To life immortality* *和不朽的人生说”你好吗”*
[13:29] *Bending up my Nikes* *穿上我的耐克*
[13:30] *Running out the Melpomene, nicotine* *墨尔波墨[悲剧女神]抽完了 尼古丁*
[13:33] 恭喜你 优秀毕业生 你的演讲太精彩了 我们去庆祝我们在一起的最后一夜
[13:34] – *Stealing granny cigs* – *Take it easy* -*偷奶奶的香烟* -*放轻松*
[13:36] *Gimme something sweet* *给我点甜的东西*
[13:38] *Bitch, I might like immortality* *贱人 我或许喜欢不朽*
[13:43] *This is life, life immortality* *这就是生活 不朽的人生*
[13:47] *Bending up my Nikes, running out the Melpomene…* *穿上我的耐克 墨尔波墨抽完了…*
[13:52] There she is. 她来了
[13:53] – *Take it easy* – *Gimme something sweet* -*放轻松* -*给我点甜的东西*
[14:02] Yeah? 怎么
[14:15] See, since you skipped out on prom, 你瞧 由于你没来舞会
[14:16] I thought you were gonna try to skip out on this, too. 我以为你这次也会不来
[14:21] Come here. 跟我来
[14:38] There you go. 好了
[14:43] Cheers. 干杯
[14:49] Yeah. I already told you. 没错 我已经告诉过你
[14:52] I don’t like dances. 我不喜欢跳舞
[14:56] But… 但是…
[15:02] You are gonna dance with me 你会和我一起跳
[15:03] on our last night together as seniors, right? 在我们作为高中生一起的最后一晚 对吗
[15:05] *Let me know* *告诉我*
[15:13] *Let me know* *告诉我*
[15:16] *Let me know* *让我知道*
[15:19] *Let me know* *让我知道*
[15:23] *When I feel* *我此时的感觉*
[15:26] *What I feel* *是怎样的感觉*
[15:30] *Sometimes it’s hard to tell you so* *有时很难这样告诉你*
[15:36] *You may not be in the mood* *你或许没兴趣*
[15:39] *To learn* *去了解*
[15:41] *What you think you know* *你自以为知道的东西*
[15:48] – *There are times* – Yes -*有时候* -嗯
[15:51] *When I find* *当我发现*
[15:55] *You want to keep yourself from me* *你想远离我*
[16:01] *When I don’t have the strength* *当我没有力气*
[16:03] *I’m just a mirror…* *我只是一面镜子…*
[16:05] – What? – This is really nice. -怎么了 -这很美妙
[16:07] Yeah. 对啊
[16:09] And I just… 我就想…
[16:12] I’ve been wanting to tell you… 我一直想跟你说…
[16:15] What’s good?! 有什么好东西
[16:17] Senior class 2014! 2014届高三
[16:20] Yeah! 太棒了
[16:22] Yes! 棒极了
[16:25] Yeah. 太好了
[16:26] Oh, damn. 天啊
[16:28] What’s up? 怎么了
[16:32] – Yo, you better hurry up, my guy. – Watch out. -你最好快点 伙计 -小心
[16:35] The car for the after-party 派对的车
[16:36] waiting for your punk ass downstairs. 在楼下等你
[16:38] Oh, shit. We gotta go. 糟了 我们得走了
[16:42] *La, ha-ha…* *拉 哈哈*
[16:44] I have the dress, I have the slippers, 我穿上了漂亮的衣服 美丽的鞋子
[16:46] but where is my happily ever after? 但我的幸福在哪里
[16:49] You coming? 你去吗
[16:51] All right, I’m coming. 好吧 我去
[16:56] My plan would have to wait. 我的计划只能再等等了
[17:00] *Contrary to what you think of me* *与你对我的看法相反*
[17:02] *I value my privacy* *我要保护我的隐私*
[17:04] *I ain’t gonna reveal everything* *我不会告诉你一切*
[17:06] *To satisfy your thirsty needs* *去满足你的渴望*
[17:08] *Ooh, you can keep your rumors…* *你可以相信流言*
[17:11] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:14] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:16] *Think you know but you don’t know * *你以为你知道 其实你不懂*
[17:18] *You don’t know* *你不懂*
[17:19] *Just passing judgment, yeah…* *只是人云亦云*
[17:23] Thank you. 谢谢你
[17:24] That was great. 太爽了
[17:26] The pleasure was mine. 我荣幸之至
[17:27] *Check your assumptions* *瞧瞧你的想法*
[17:31] *You got me on your timeline* *你考虑我了没*
[17:33] * You think you know what I’m like* *你自以为知道我是谁*
[17:34] Oh, shit. 糟了
[17:36] We gotta go. 我们得走了
[17:37] You still want to go up tonight, right? 你今晚还想上台的吧
[17:39] First time, you should probably be there early, right? 第一次应该早点到 是吧
[17:42] Right. 对
[17:46] I’m-I’m nervous. 我很紧张
[17:47] I mean, I’m excited, but I’m nervous. 我是说我又激动又紧张
[17:55] 文斯 为什么不回我信息 你在哪 我在俄亥俄
[18:02] Who is it? 是谁
[18:03] It’s no one. 不重要
[18:16] Ignore it. 别管了
[18:36] You’re not gonna tell him? 你不打算告诉他
[18:38] He’s having a tough time. 他现在日子不好过
[18:40] Let me know when you know what you want. 什么时候你知道自己要什么了 告诉我
[19:20] Looking for Brooklyn? 找布鲁克林吗
[19:21] He’s in the shower. 他在洗澡
[19:25] What’s up? 你好吗
[19:34] Hey, I’ll be right out. 我就出来
[19:57] You’re here. 你来了
[19:58] Hi. No. 你好 不要
[20:02] Oh, my God. 天啊
[20:04] – Vince, you old… – You’re here! -文斯 你这个老… -你来了
[20:07] Oh, I’m here, I’m here. 我来了 在这里
[20:08] – I thought we were studying. – Look at you. -我以为我们要学习 -看看你
[20:10] Brooklyn? Are they calling you Brooklyn now? 布鲁克林 他们现在叫你布鲁克林吗
[20:12] – Are you wearing makeup? – A little bit. -你化妆了吗 -一点点
[20:15] – Ah, you clean up nice. – Shut up. -你收拾一下真漂亮 -闭嘴
[20:18] Oh, come here. I missed you, Liliane. 过来 我想你了 莉莉安
[20:22] Five more minutes. 再抱五分钟
[20:30] So, what, all you need is five minutes? 怎么 你只需要五分钟吗
[20:35] Oh, word? 聊天吗
[20:58] Have you ever… 你有没有过
[21:00] Not yet. 还没
[22:08] Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. 对不起 对不起 对不起 对不起
[22:24] You’re awake. 你醒了
[22:25] How long have you been sitting there 你坐在那里啃指甲
[22:27] biting your nails? 多久了
[22:32] I got you peppermint tea. 我给你泡了薄荷茶
[22:35] Okay. 好吧
[22:41] Your member has certainly grown 你的小兄弟确实比
[22:46] since I pantsed you in eighth grade. 八年级我把你的裤子扒掉的时候大
[22:47] Do you remember that? 你还记得吗
[22:49] Mrs. Liverpool hated me. I got detention for that. 利物浦老师讨厌我 我因此被课后留校
[22:59] Okay, so last night wasn’t that great, but, you know, 好吧 昨晚是没那么好 但是
[23:02] not everybody can be busting it open like Nicki Minaj 不是所有人的第一次都像妮琪·米娜一样
[23:04] on your first go, right? 会成功 好吗
[23:18] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[23:23] Well, should I leave? 我该离开吗
[23:28] Oh, shit. 该死
[23:29] – I fucked up. – Oh, my God. -我昏头了 -天啊
[23:31] Lil, look, 莉莉 听着
[23:33] I don’t want anything to change between us. 我不希望我们间有任何改变
[23:35] I-I shouldn’t have done that. I messed up. 我不该那么做 是我搞砸了
[23:37] I got my wires crossed and I-I didn’t mean to do that. 是我误会了 我不是故意那样的
[23:40] – Got your wires crossed… – You know what I mean, all right? -误会了… -你知道我什么意思 对吗
[23:43] I just meant that you’re special to me, Lil. 我的意思是你对我来说很特别 莉莉
[23:45] – You’re my friend. Y-You… – Friend? -你是我朋友 你… -朋友
[23:46] That’s not what I would call this, Vince. 我不这么认为 文斯
[23:48] This is exactly why I never said anything about… 这就是我为什么从不说任何关于
[23:50] About what? 关于什么
[23:52] About how you feel about me, Lil. 关于你对我的感觉 莉莉
[23:54] So, what, y-you just left me hanging for eight years? 怎么 你就这样把我晾八年吗
[23:56] No. Lil, you’re my best friend. 不 莉莉 你是我最好的朋友
[23:59] That’s bullshit, Vince! 胡说 文斯
[24:02] That’s bullshit. 一派胡言
[24:04] Because I know you have feelings for me. 因为我知道你对我有感觉
[24:08] Lil, I just don’t feel… 莉莉 我只是没觉得
[24:13] Vince. 文斯
[24:16] You are my best friend. 你是我最好的朋友
[24:22] – Lil, wait, uh, that’s… – How’s it going? -莉莉 等等 那是… -你好吗
[24:24] – That’s not the… – Hey, Vince. Lover boy. -那不是… -你好 文斯 真花
[24:26] Uh, yeah. 是的
[24:30] – Can we, can we talk? For a minute? – Move. -我们能谈谈吗 就一会儿 -躲开
[24:32] Please? 求你了
[24:32] – I want you to move. Move! – Okay. -我要你躲开 躲开啊 -好的
[24:39] 妮琪·米娜 美国黑人说唱乐女歌手 词曲作者
[24:39] And you know what? Maybe I’m not Nicki Minaj, 知道吗 也许我不是妮琪·米娜
[24:41] 《魔力麦克》讲述了 曾是脱衣舞男的主人公训练带领新人入行
[24:41] but you no Magic Mike, neither. 但你也不是魔力麦克
[24:44] Lil, wait. Stop. Lil. 莉尔 等等 别这样 莉尔
[24:46] Please? Lil, wait. 求求你 莉尔 等等
[25:06] And I’m-a tell y’all something. 我要告诉你们一件事
[25:07] You know, women, we’re brainwashed. 姐妹们 知道吗 我们被洗脑了
[25:09] We’re brainwashed really early. 很早之前就被洗脑了
[25:11] Why? Because of fairy tales. 为什么这么说呢 因为童话故事
[25:14] Fairy tales. “Find your prince.” 童话故事 找到你的王子
[25:15] You’re a princess, find your prince. 你是公主 找到你的王子
[25:17] But your prince is never gonna be perfect, 但你的王子永远不会完美
[25:18] but he’ll change, maybe.” 但他也许会改变
[25:21] You don’t believe me? Beauty and the Beast. 你不相信我吗 你看美女与野兽
[25:25] Fall in love with that Beast. 爱上那头野兽
[25:26] “So what, he got a hump in his back and his breath smell and… 那又怎样 他驼背 还有口臭而且
[25:30] he got one tooth. He might turn into something.” 他只有一颗牙 他可能会有所成
[25:34] Time for me to do my own thing, 是时候做我自己的事了
[25:36] and not get caught up in this fairy tale bullshit. 而不是困在童话故事里
[25:38] Ladies, are you with me? 女士们 你们在听吗
[25:46] Oh, excuse me. Sorry. 不好意思 抱歉
[26:11] Ah, fuck it. 去他妈的
[26:27] Hi, my name is Lil Parker. 你好 我叫莉尔·帕克
[26:31] And I just, uh… 我就是
[26:38] Okay. 好的
[26:40] Fuck it. 去他妈的
[26:45] “Fuck it” Is just-just literally what I said to myself, 去他妈的 就是十分钟前
[26:49] like, ten minutes ago… 在外面 我进来之前
[26:51] …outside before I, before I came in here. 我对自己说的话
[26:55] Because I’ve never done this before. 因为我以前从没这么干过
[27:00] Sorry to anyone here on a first date. 第一次在这儿约会的人 不好意思啊
[27:03] There won’t be a second. 不会有第二次了
[27:05] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[27:07] Thank you for the drink. 谢谢你的酒
[27:10] Can you get ’em a refill on the house? 你能给他们免费续杯吗
[27:14] So, show of hands, 那么 举手表决
[27:16] how many of you have ever 你们中有多少人
[27:18] had your heart ripped out 曾被你唯一真正的朋友
[27:22] through your motherfucking asshole… 把你的心从你的菊花
[27:27] …by the one true friend you ever had? 掏了出来过
[27:30] Directly after sexual intercourse? 还是在你们刚翻云覆雨之后
[27:32] And it was the first time, too. 而且还是初夜
[27:36] Yes. 对
[27:37] I am about to fuck up your night. 我要毁了你们的夜晚
[27:41] So why you not laughing? 那你为什么不笑
[27:43] My date was supposed to be here but she ain’t show up. 我约好的对象 她没来
[27:45] So what are you doing after this? 那之后你打算干吗呢
[27:46] Uh, you? 干你
[27:50] *This time, this time, this time* *这次 这次 这次*
[27:50] 合演喜剧 纽约市
[27:55] *This time* *这次*
[28:02] Yeah! Yes! 棒 太好了
[28:04] *This time* *这次*
[28:06] 两年后 莉尔·帕克 两场表演 仅限今晚
[28:08] Brooklyn in the house! 布鲁克林来了
[28:09] How many of you saw my name on the marquee outside 有多少人在门口外看到我名字
[28:11] and thought I was a rapper? 以为我是个说唱歌手
[28:13] It’s the “Lil” Part. 到莉尔了
[28:14] You know, “Lil Parker.” “莉尔·帕克”
[28:16] Uh, I could be a rapper, though. I feel that. 虽然我本可以成为一个说唱歌手 我有预感
[28:18] *You want to, with the ugh-ugh* *你想要吗*
[28:21] *You want to rub it with the ugh, get, ugh* *你想揉搓它吗*
[28:23] You know? 知道吗
[28:24] Man, fuck y’all. Y’all sexist. 去你们的 你们都搞性别歧视
[28:27] No, for real, ’cause if I was a dude, 不是 说真的 如果我是个男人
[28:29] I’d be up here talking about: *Uh, in the pussy* 我站在这会说 *在阴道*
[28:31] *In the, in the, ugh, ugh* *在 在这 嗯 嗯*
[28:33] Y’all would’ve been like, “Yeah!” 你们都会说 “是的”
[28:34] Y’all would’ve been standing up out of y’all seats. 你们都会从座位上站起来
[28:35] Don’t play with me. I know what it is. 别骗我 我知道的
[28:38] And I was like, “I’m going to the Upper East Side, 我会想 “我要去上东区
[28:42] because, like, my vagina’s depressed. 因为 我的阴道很难受”
[28:45] And I had my leg up in the air. 我把我的腿举在空中
[28:47] Gary, hold the leg. 格雷 抬起我的腿
[28:50] Uh, and give me that. 那个给我
[28:53] And hold another leg. 再抬起另一条腿
[28:57] Don’t worry, I’ll return to sender. 别担心 我会重新掌握主导权的
[29:01] So I’m in this office, 我在这间办公室
[29:02] and the mist is not going directly at the labia. 水雾没有直接进入阴唇
[29:05] Liby… La… The liby, labia? 怎么念的 念利比亚 还是念阴唇
[29:09] W-What is it, Gary? 应该是什么 格雷
[29:11] Labia… Labia. 阴唇 阴唇
[29:13] Gary, if you make me fall, I’m-a have to sue you. 格雷 如果你让我摔倒了 我就去告你
[29:16] Yes. 好
[29:17] Let’s give it up for Gary! 让我们为格雷鼓掌
[29:33] – Holy shit. Hi. – Holy shit. You. -我的天 你好 -天 是你
[29:35] – Oh, my God. – Thank you, thank you. Hi. -我的天 -谢谢你 谢谢你 你好
[29:37] Wow, you were fucking incredible, Lil. 你简直太棒了 莉尔
[29:41] – Wasn’t she? – She is incredible. -不是吗 -她很棒
[29:45] Always has been, Vince. 一直都很棒 文斯
[29:49] Lil, I’m going to get myself a drink. 莉尔 我去喝一杯
[29:55] Big sis is watching. 大姐姐在看着呢
[29:57] – Awkward. – Thanks so much. That was so fun. -真尴尬 -谢谢你 刚刚的表演很有趣
[30:00] Oh, thank you, thank you. Bye. 谢谢你 谢谢你 再见
[30:06] Well, this is, this is a surprise. 这真没想到
[30:09] For sure. Yeah. 真的是
[30:10] Right? 是吧
[30:12] Well, I-I’ve been, um, 我 我已经
[30:14] doing this for about a year or so. 干这个差不多有一年了
[30:16] Yeah. Feel-Feels really good, so… 感觉很好
[30:19] I’m-I’m just sort of seeing what happens with it. 我 我只是想试试看会怎么样
[30:21] What’s there to see? I mean, you’re fucking doing it. 有什么可看的 你已经在做了
[30:25] I’m so proud of you. 我为你感到骄傲
[30:27] Well, what-what about you? Like, it-it’s been forever. 你怎么样 很久没见了
[30:29] – Yeah, it has. – Thank you so much. -是啊 -非常感谢
[30:33] Thank you. 谢谢你
[30:34] Yeah, it’s okay. I get it, though. 没事 我懂的
[30:37] Yeah, I’m back for, uh, a-a couple weeks 我回来有几个星期了
[30:39] and then I, I actually head overseas for a little bit. 然后 我要去国外呆一段时间
[30:41] – R-Really? – Yeah. Prague. -真的吗 -是啊 布拉格
[30:43] – Prague? – Yeah. It’s this… -布拉格 -是啊 这是
[30:46] like, fancy study abroad thing. 就 像是海外留学之类的
[30:47] I get to, like, teach kids and travel Europe and shit. 我得教小孩 还有环游欧洲什么的
[30:50] Well, congratu-fucking-lations, Vince. That’s nice. 恭喜啊 文斯 那很棒
[30:53] – Hey, nice job. That was great. – Oh. Thank you. Bye. -演出很棒 太棒了 -谢谢你 再见
[30:56] *All night, be gone till we get back* *整夜 离开 直到我们回来*
[30:59] *Yeah, you and me, girl, we get it… *女孩 只有你和我 我们会
[31:02] I miss you, Ohio. 我想你 俄亥俄
[31:03] *I get the bag, you got the juice… *我拿着包 你端着果汁
[31:06] I miss us. 我想念我们
[31:08] *I got it on, tell me who’s who… *我明白了 告诉我谁又是谁
[31:11] Should we… 我们
[31:14] Do you want to…? 你想不想
[31:15] *Gone till we get back, yeah, you and me, girl… *等我们回来就结束了 你和我 女孩
[31:18] But you know the coldest part, though? 但你知道最令人伤心的是什么吗
[31:20] – What? – You had your sister block me, too? -什么 -你让你姐姐也拉黑我
[31:22] – I sure did. And she still hates your ass, too. – Damn. -确实 但她本来就很讨厌你 -靠
[31:25] Yeah, she really does. 没错 的确
[31:34] Hey, Lil? 莉尔
[31:39] – You know I never meant to… – Vince. -你知道的我从没想过要 -文斯
[31:42] I know. I’m okay. 我知道 我没事
[31:48] Yeah. 嗯
[31:50] Okay. 好吧
[31:56] It seem like it was good for both of us. 这样似乎对我们俩都好
[31:59] – Yeah? – Not seeing each other. -什么 -互不相见
[32:03] Yeah. 是啊
[32:05] I had a chance to grow up a little. 我有机会可以长大一点
[32:08] And find my own way for once. 并且找到一条属于我自己的路
[32:11] I hated it, though. 但我不喜欢这样
[32:17] God… 天
[32:19] It’s so crazy I finally get to be around you again, 太奇妙了 我好不容易再次回到你身边
[32:23] and I have to leave in three weeks. 但我三周后又要离开
[32:26] Well, then, I guess we got three weeks to be best friends again. 那么 我想我们有三周时间做回最好的朋友
[32:32] You down? 你可以吗
[32:34] Yeah, I’m down. 好啊 我当然愿意
[32:39] What’s this? Who did this to you? 这是什么 谁把你捯饬成这样
[32:40] What you mean, who did this to me? 什么意思 什么叫谁把我捯饬成这样的
[32:42] Yeah. I mean, come on. 得了吧
[32:43] – Right? The kicks… – Who did all of this to you? -看看这鞋 -又是谁把你打扮成这样的
[32:44] I mean, look. 我是说
[32:45] Look, it’s called the glow-up, okay? 看好了 这就叫蜕变 知道吗
[32:47] – Yeah. – Check me out. -对 -看看我
[32:48] – I’m not kidding, you look really good. – Thanks. -我说真的 你看起来真棒 -谢谢
[32:50] – You look really good. – Thank you. -你看起来真的很美 -谢啦
[32:56] When I was little, I dreamed of spending my whole life 我小时候 曾幻想着要和文森特·D·纳拉维兹
[33:00] with Vincent D. Naravaez, 共度一生
[33:04] and now that I think about it, the plan kind of worked. 我现在觉得 这个计划也算是实现了
[33:20] *Oh, oh, yeah* *噢 噢 是吗*
[33:27] *Oh, oh, yeah* *噢 噢 是吗*
[33:46] *Oh, oh, yeah* *噢 噢 是吗*
[33:52] *Oh, oh, yeah* *噢 噢 是吗*
摩登情爱

文章导航

Previous Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 摩登情爱(Modern Love)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

摩登情爱(Modern Love)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号