时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Catherine, come. | 凯瑟琳 过来 |
[01:06] | What is it, Cat? | 这是什么 小凯 |
[01:08] | Still don’t know. | 还未知 |
[01:12] | Metal? | 金属 |
[01:13] | Most archaeological finds from this period are stone, | 这个时期大多数的考古发现都是石头 |
[01:17] | but not this one. | 但这个不是 |
[01:19] | My father believes it’s melted meteorite. | 我父亲认为是融化的陨石 |
[01:24] | Ten years of research and you’re still not sure. | 研究十年了还是不确定 |
[01:27] | These things take time. | 这些东西需要时间 |
[01:30] | And no more money means no more research. | 没钱就没法研究了 |
[01:32] | Not here, at least. | 至少在这不行 |
[01:34] | Well, I’m grateful for the mystery. | 我觉得保持神秘挺好 |
[01:37] | Otherwise, our chance encounter | 不然我们在市场上 |
[01:39] | at the market may have never come to pass. | 就遇不到了 |
[01:42] | That would have been tragic. | 那就太糟糕了 |
[01:47] | I’m… I’m awfully, uh, excited to meet your father. | 要见你父亲我真是太激动了 |
[01:51] | He’s a fine and, uh, fascinating fellow. | 他人很好 而且很棒 |
[01:53] | You’re cute when you’re nervous. | 你紧张的样子真可爱 |
[01:56] | It’s true, young man. | 没错 年轻人 |
[01:57] | I am fascinating. | 我的确很棒 |
[02:01] | Father, there you are. | 父亲 你来了 |
[02:02] | You said that a Captain James Beal would be stopping by to say hello | 你说有个詹姆斯·比尔上尉要来 |
[02:05] | and see our little sphinx here. | 看看我们的小谜团 |
[02:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[02:11] | Pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[02:12] | Pleasure is mine. | 我也是 |
[02:13] | Have you any money on you? | 你有钱吗 |
[02:14] | To help with the cause… | 来给我们投资 |
[02:17] | Uh, well, I didn’t… | 我没 |
[02:19] | I’m pulling your leg. | 我开玩笑的 |
[02:22] | Will you be joining us for supper? | 你和我们一起吃晚餐吗 |
[02:25] | I’ll teach you how to write your name in ancient hieroglyphs. | 我可以教你怎么用古象形文字写你名字 |
[02:28] | Sounds delightful. | 太棒了 |
[02:29] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[02:30] | My apologies for arriving so late,I was… | 很抱歉我来迟了 我 |
[02:34] | Well, I was waylaid by a telegram. | 突然来了份电报 |
[02:35] | It seems our old friend Deitrich, | 我们的老朋友戴特里希 |
[02:38] | my partner in all this madness,won’t be returning. | 我的研究伙伴不会回来了 |
[02:40] | What? | 什么 |
[02:41] | He was in Berlin, | 他在之前柏林 |
[02:42] | dredging up backers for our work. | 为我们的研究找投资人 |
[02:44] | What was his message? | 他说了什么 |
[02:46] | It is so odd. | 很奇怪 |
[02:48] | Just a curt goodbye and nothing more. | 就草草道别而已 |
[02:52] | It’s not how I imagined he would leave us. | 我没想到他会这么离开我们 |
[02:54] | Maybe this really is over. | 可能真的没戏了 |
[02:58] | Well, I do hope you’re hungry. | 希望你们饿了 |
[03:05] | He’s actually a terrible cook, so beware. | 他做饭很难吃的 小心点哦 |
[03:15] | He’s very nice. | 他人很好嘛 |
[03:17] | Stop it. | 少来 |
[03:21] | Yes, he is. | 他是很好 |
[03:23] | Though, it’s still all very new. | 但我们也没多久 |
[03:27] | And your eyes are still all lit up. | 你那眼神不还在放光吗 |
[03:31] | Catherine, I hope you realize | 凯瑟琳 我希望你明白 |
[03:32] | you don’t have to leave Egypt on my account. | 你不用因为我离开埃及 |
[03:35] | I’m not. | 不是 |
[03:38] | Owens, at the museum was so impressed | 博物馆的欧文斯 |
[03:40] | with my cataloging of our Giza artifacts | 对我吉萨的文物编目很感兴趣 |
[03:43] | that he offered me a position. | 让我去那工作 |
[03:54] | I thought you’d be proud of me. | 我以为你会为我骄傲呢 |
[03:56] | No, Catherine. | 不 凯瑟琳 |
[03:58] | I am, but… | 我是很骄傲 但 |
[04:01] | Our work, this is your legacy as well. | 我们的研究也有你的功劳 |
[04:04] | You just said it was over. | 你刚说这一切都结束了啊 |
[04:06] | Where is the money coming from this time? | 这次还有什么钱投资呢 |
[04:08] | Now, that’s none of your concern, is it? | 这用不着你来担心吧 |
[04:09] | It’s none of my concern? I spent my entire childhood | 我不用担心 我整个童年 |
[04:12] | living your work. | 都看你工作 |
[04:14] | And now you’re being stubborn. | 你真是固执 |
[04:15] | You’re being ridiculous and condescending! | 你太扯了 而且大男子主义 |
[04:18] | You never take even a moment | 你从来都没有 |
[04:20] | to slow down and think before you act. | 缓一缓或者三思后行 |
[04:23] | You are just like your mother. | 就跟你妈一样 |
[04:28] | Catherine! | 凯瑟琳 |
[04:49] | What’re you doing, Catherine? | 你在干嘛 凯瑟琳 |
[05:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:24] | It is here. | 就是这 |
[05:28] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[05:30] | It’s really here. | 真的在这 |
[05:32] | It’s really truly here. | 千真万确 |
[05:35] | Look, exactly like the hieroglyph. | 瞧 跟象形符号一样 |
[05:48] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[05:51] | Come. | 来 |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:58] | Behold, the gateway to history… | 各位 历史的大门 |
[06:00] | – Hello? Excuse me? – is finally… | -不好意思 -终于 |
[06:01] | Please, stop. Stop. Please, stop. | 请停止 拜托 |
[06:06] | May I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[06:07] | My sincere apologies. You must be Professor Paul Langford. | 非常抱歉 你是保罗·兰福德教授吧 |
[06:11] | I am, and… | 是的 |
[06:13] | My name is Dr. Wilhelm Brucke. | 我是威廉·布鲁克博士 |
[06:15] | Chief occultist to the Fuehrer. | 元首的首席神秘学家 |
[06:17] | I feared we might never find you. | 我还怕我们可能永远都找不到你呢 |
[06:19] | Although, it is to be expected, | 虽然这也是意料之中的 |
[06:21] | since the world has forgotten you exist. | 因为世界都把你忘了 |
[06:24] | I beg your pardon? | 什么 |
[06:26] | Do you have any idea what you have uncovered here? | 你知道你发现的这个是什么吗 |
[06:30] | We have some theories, yes. | 我们有些想法 |
[06:32] | I come with more than theory. | 我这可不止是一些想法 |
[06:33] | Looking through the prism of several dead languages… | 我们研究了几个失落的语言 |
[06:36] | Have you ever seen this before? | 你见过这个吗 |
[06:39] | Where did you find this? | 你从哪找到的 |
[06:40] | I procured it from a felonious | 我两年前在泰国的 |
[06:42] | little spice dealer in Thailand two years ago. | 一个不好惹的香料商人那弄到的 |
[06:45] | I don’t understand. | 怎么可能 |
[06:47] | Surely, you are familiar | 当然了 |
[06:48] | with the recent theory of Einstein-Rosen bridges. | 你对近期爱因斯坦-罗森桥的理论很熟悉 |
[06:51] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[06:54] | – Too busy studying the ancient Egyptians, huh? – Yes. | -一直忙于研究古埃及人吧 -是的 |
[06:56] | Forest for the trees, Professor. | 一叶障目 不见泰山 教授 |
[06:59] | When I laid eyes upon this parchment, | 我看到这个羊皮纸时 |
[07:01] | I knew I had found something truly special, | 就知道我发现了真正特别的东西 |
[07:04] | which holds meaning beyond our world, | 这是我们世界无法揣测的 |
[07:07] | of what we can only imagine, for now. | 目前无法望向其背 |
[07:11] | Have you never wanted to take a step back, | 你有没有后退过一步 |
[07:13] | so you could look at it? | 好好观察它 |
[07:15] | Never imagined that this might be, say, a doorway? | 你没想过这可能是个传送门吗 |
[07:20] | A doorway? | 传送门 |
[07:29] | Evening, fraeulein. | 姑娘晚上好啊 |
[07:33] | Why ever are you sneaking around so late at night? | 这么晚了怎么还偷偷摸摸的呀 |
[07:37] | I was hoping to brush up on my German. | 我想着温习德语的 |
[07:51] | You must be Catherine. | 你是凯瑟琳吧 |
[07:53] | Wait, no. Wait, wait, wait. Stop. | 等等 住手 |
[07:55] | – Hands, hands! – Okay, okay. | -手 举起来 -好的 |
[08:00] | Wonderful of you to join us. | 你能来真的太好了 |
[08:02] | What is this? | 你们在干嘛 |
[08:04] | Where is Deitrich? | 戴特里希呢 |
[08:05] | Poor Deitrich. | 可怜的戴特里希 |
[08:07] | Upon alerting me to your whereabouts, | 他跟我说了你们的位置 |
[08:09] | I’m afraid he was met with | 恐怕他在柏林遭遇了 |
[08:11] | a disastrous difference of opinion in Berlin. | 很糟的不同的意见 |
[08:16] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[08:17] | Heinrich, there’s no need for this weapon. | 海因里希 别用枪 |
[08:19] | Let’s be civilized here. | 文明点 |
[08:21] | Stefan, Gunter, rope. | 斯特凡 冈特 绳子 |
[08:28] | – Let go of me! – Catherine. | -放开我 -凯瑟琳 |
[08:29] | Catherine, do as they say, please. | 凯瑟琳 请照他们说的做 |
[08:31] | Go finish preparations. | 快去准备 |
[08:35] | Civilized, huh? | 这也叫文明 |
[08:37] | Poor fool… | 可怜的傻瓜 |
[08:39] | All this time, completely oblivious to its true purpose, | 这么久以来 完全无视它的真正用途 |
[08:42] | its true power. | 真正的力量 |
[08:43] | One only I comprehend. | 只有我能参透 |
[08:48] | These symbols, in this order. | 这些符号按这个顺序排列 |
[08:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:55] | I’m the answer you have been looking for. | 我就是你们寻找的答案 |
[08:57] | And what do you plan to do with us? | 你准备拿我们怎么样 |
[08:59] | Patience, professor. | 耐心点 教授 |
[09:00] | You will soon know. | 不久就知道了 |
[09:02] | First, I will open our little doorway here. | 我得先打开这个小传送门 |
[09:07] | It’s time to show you what I’ve come all this way to do. | 是时候让你们见识一下我来这的原因了 |