Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:46] I pray that was all captured. 希望都拍下来了
[00:52] Hey, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! 等等 等等
[00:53] The camera, please wait. Okay. 拍个照 请等等 好
[00:57] Good. Look around. So beautiful. Yes. 很好 看向四周 漂亮 好
[01:01] Put your other hand. Yeah! 另一只手 对
[01:04] – And walk that way. – Stefan. -朝那边走 -斯特凡
[01:07] Eva. 伊娃
[01:10] A message for our Führer. 给元首说句话吧
[01:13] Only that I was right. 我只想说我是对的
[01:35] Exactly like the one we have in Berlin. 这个跟我们在柏林的一模一样
[01:39] This must be how they open it 他们肯定是用这个打开的
[01:41] without all that electrical nonsense. 不需要像我们要接电
[01:44] The completed puzzle. 完整的谜题
[01:47] Wunderbar. 太不可思议了
[01:48] All this time, I was so convinced this was… 一直以来我都以为这
[01:51] Just another Rosetta Stone. I can’t– I can’t believe it. 只是另一个罗塞达石 难以置信
[01:56] Well, let’s see who’s home. 去看看谁在家吧
[01:59] Who’s home? 谁在家
[02:02] Professor! Open your eyes, professor. 教授 好好看看 教授
[02:05] Does this temple look abandoned? 这个神庙像是废弃的吗
[02:07] These curtains, do you suppose they are naturally occurring? 这些窗帘是天然形成的吗
[02:13] Unlike you, I am not afraid. 不像你 我可不害怕
[02:15] Whatever God rules this place, I intend to meet him. 不管这里侍奉什么神 我都要见见
[02:20] Let’s go. 走
[02:23] Cut the engine Cat. They’ll hear us. 熄火吧 小凯 他们会听到的
[02:26] You can hear this thing from a mile away. 一英里外就能听见了
[02:28] Let it get a little closer. 再开近点
[02:32] Stay sharp, Wasif. 机灵点 瓦西夫
[02:33] Yes. Sharp. 好的 机灵点
[02:37] I thought there were going to be Nazis. 我以为这里有纳粹呢
[02:57] Get on the ground. 跪下
[03:12] She’s not quite what I expected. 她跟我想象中的有点不一样
[03:18] Yeah, she’s great. 是啊 她超棒的
[03:22] Are those mine? 那些是我的
[03:32] Might I possibly be untied now? 能把我解开了吗
[03:36] No. 不行
[03:46] This is my discovery. 这是我的发现
[03:49] Over here. 这边
[04:02] Say something. 说点什么
[04:04] I be-be-beg your pardon? 什么
[04:06] Introduce us in ancient Egyptian. 用古埃及语介绍一下我们
[04:27] I don’t have time for this. 我等不了了
[04:28] Gunter, seize her. Seize her now. 冈特 把她抓起来 快点
[04:31] Catch her. 抓住她
[05:20] The language of the Pharaohs hasn’t been spoken for 3000 years. 法老的语言已经失传三千年了
[05:24] I was right. 我是对的
[05:26] We have traveled into the past. 我们回到过去了
[05:29] No. I was right. 不 我才是对的
[05:32] Beings like her, they created the past. 过去是像她这样的人创造的
[05:39] Thanks for the help, boys. 谢谢你们的帮忙 伙计们
[05:47] Care to explain what’s going on? 能解释一下吗
[05:49] You said there were a whole group of Nazis. 你说这里有一群纳粹的
[05:51] There were and they left. 是的 他们走了
[05:53] – With your father. – Exactly. -跟你父亲一起 -没错
[05:56] I don’t get it. 不明白
[05:57] They went through that. 他们从那走了
[05:58] Through that? 那
[05:59] Then, where did they go? 那他们去哪了
[06:04] Can you help me please? 你们能帮我吗
[06:05] Catherine! Are you feeling all right? 凯瑟琳 你没事吧
[06:11] I feel fine. 我没事
[06:15] I know this sounds crazy, 我知道这有点扯
[06:16] and if this doesn’t work, then I will freely admit that I’m crazy. 如果传送门没开启 那我就承认我疯了
[06:19] But it will work. So, please help me. 但这会开启的 请帮我一下
[06:24] What can I do? 我该怎么做
[06:25] Okay, hook those cables up. 把那些电缆接上
[06:31] There are seven symbols. 这有七个符号
[06:33] We need to arrange them in correct sequence 我们得按照正确的顺序排列
[06:35] by sliding that inner ring. 要滑动那个内环
[06:37] That’ll open this thing. 这样门就能开启了
[06:39] It looks open to me. 这不是已经开了吗
[06:41] James! 詹姆斯
[06:45] You said you would help me. 你说你帮我的
[06:47] Make him help me. 让他帮帮我
[06:48] Wasif, please! 瓦西夫 拜托
[06:52] Humor her. 迁就她一下
[06:53] Don’t you dare humor me, okay? Please help me. 你试试看 请帮帮我
[06:57] All right. 好
[07:09] Okay, James, the one by your left foot, that one there. 詹姆斯 你左脚边上的那个
[07:14] You need to move that one that looks kinda like a ‘Y’, clockwise. 把那个像Y的符号顺时针移动
[07:20] Okay, good. 很好
[07:27] Now what? 然后呢
[07:29] We need more power. 我们需要更多的能量
[07:30] Where do we get that? 从哪弄呢
[07:32] The car engine. They were revving it before. 车的引擎 他们之前启动引擎来着
[07:40] – Oh, my God, it’s moving. – It’s supposed to do that. -天啊 它动了 -这是应该的
[07:44] – Think I get it. – We’re looking for… -我搞定了 -然后找
[07:45] I don’t– I don’t know how to describe it. 我不知道怎么描述
[07:47] Just keep moving it around. 继续转吧
[07:51] James, nine o’clock. 詹姆斯 九点钟
[07:55] Wasif, the one by your right foot. 瓦西夫 你右脚边的那个
[07:58] Move that clockwise. 顺时针转
[08:03] At seven o’clock. 七点钟
[08:05] You need to turn that counter clockwise. 逆时针转
[08:16] This one, it needs to go all around. 这个要转一圈
[08:18] James, just… Just keep spinning. 詹姆斯 继续转就好
[08:22] Wasif, the one with the hourglass. 瓦西夫 有沙漏的那个
[08:27] This is actually a bit fun. Yes. 还挺有趣的
[08:29] There’s one more. 还有一个
[08:31] A pyramid with a circle on top. 金字塔上面有个圈的
[08:36] Hear that? What is going on? 听到了吗 什么情况
[08:40] Okay, move out of the way. 好了 快闪开
[08:52] That’s it! 好了
[08:54] What the bloody hell is that? 这是什么鬼东西
[09:01] Come on. Let’s go. 走吧
[09:02] No. Thank you. 不用了 谢谢
[09:05] You said you would help me. 不是说好帮我的吗
[09:06] Yes, but… 是的 但
[09:09] Just look at it. 快看看
[09:12] I am looking at it. 我在看呢
[09:14] James. 詹姆斯
[09:16] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[09:18] This is insanity. 这太扯了
[09:23] My father is on the other side. 我父亲在另一边呢
[09:28] – The Nazis really took your father through that? – Yes. -纳粹真的把你父亲带过去了 -是的
[09:32] – Why? – I don’t know. -为什么 -不知道
[09:35] A weapon, some technology, and maybe… 为了武器 科技 或许
[09:39] That Brücke? 那个叫布鲁克的
[09:41] He was so smug. 特别自以为是
[09:43] He gloated about bringing back something back 他夸口说要为希特勒和德国
[09:45] for Hitler and for Germany. 带回来什么东西
[09:49] What say you, Wasif? 你觉得呢 瓦西夫
[09:52] Goddamn power hungry Nazis! 渴求能量的纳粹混蛋
[09:55] There’s your answer. 这就是你要的答案
[10:04] – Once more onto the breach. – Hmm, yeah. -又要违反规定了 -是啊
[10:12] Oh, come on! 快点吧
[10:16] That was completely unnecessary. 有必要吗
[10:19] He wanted to go. 他都决定要过去了
[10:21] – Whatever happened to “Ladies first”? – Oh, please. -不是女士优先的吗 -拜托
[10:24] And have you chicken out? 你退缩了吗
[10:26] I’m insulted. 别侮辱人
[10:28] You have no idea 你不知道
[10:30] what’s waiting for us on the other side of this thing. 另一边有什么东西在等着我们
[10:32] My father is there! 我父亲在那边
[10:33] I know. 我知道
[10:35] So is Wasif. 还有瓦西夫
[10:38] James. 詹姆斯
[10:40] I’m here. 到
[10:48] That was uh… unexpected. 这太出人意料了
[10:50] You never know. 谁知道呢
[10:52] Might not get another chance. 可能没有下一次了
[10:54] Wh-why would we never get… 为什么没有下一次
星际之门起源

文章导航

Previous Post: 星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号