Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:19] Catherine, come. 凯瑟琳 过来
[01:06] What is it, Cat? 这是什么 小凯
[01:08] Still don’t know. 还未知
[01:12] Metal? 金属
[01:13] Most archaeological finds from this period are stone, 这个时期大多数的考古发现都是石头
[01:17] but not this one. 但这个不是
[01:19] My father believes it’s melted meteorite. 我父亲认为是融化的陨石
[01:24] Ten years of research and you’re still not sure. 研究十年了还是不确定
[01:27] These things take time. 这些东西需要时间
[01:30] And no more money means no more research. 没钱就没法研究了
[01:32] Not here, at least. 至少在这不行
[01:34] Well, I’m grateful for the mystery. 我觉得保持神秘挺好
[01:37] Otherwise, our chance encounter 不然我们在市场上
[01:39] at the market may have never come to pass. 就遇不到了
[01:42] That would have been tragic. 那就太糟糕了
[01:47] I’m… I’m awfully, uh, excited to meet your father. 要见你父亲我真是太激动了
[01:51] He’s a fine and, uh, fascinating fellow. 他人很好 而且很棒
[01:53] You’re cute when you’re nervous. 你紧张的样子真可爱
[01:56] It’s true, young man. 没错 年轻人
[01:57] I am fascinating. 我的确很棒
[02:01] Father, there you are. 父亲 你来了
[02:02] You said that a Captain James Beal would be stopping by to say hello 你说有个詹姆斯·比尔上尉要来
[02:05] and see our little sphinx here. 看看我们的小谜团
[02:08] Yes, sir. 是的 先生
[02:11] Pleased to meet you, sir. 很高兴认识你 先生
[02:12] Pleasure is mine. 我也是
[02:13] Have you any money on you? 你有钱吗
[02:14] To help with the cause… 来给我们投资
[02:17] Uh, well, I didn’t… 我没
[02:19] I’m pulling your leg. 我开玩笑的
[02:22] Will you be joining us for supper? 你和我们一起吃晚餐吗
[02:25] I’ll teach you how to write your name in ancient hieroglyphs. 我可以教你怎么用古象形文字写你名字
[02:28] Sounds delightful. 太棒了
[02:29] Excellent. 很好
[02:30] My apologies for arriving so late,I was… 很抱歉我来迟了 我
[02:34] Well, I was waylaid by a telegram. 突然来了份电报
[02:35] It seems our old friend Deitrich, 我们的老朋友戴特里希
[02:38] my partner in all this madness,won’t be returning. 我的研究伙伴不会回来了
[02:40] What? 什么
[02:41] He was in Berlin, 他在之前柏林
[02:42] dredging up backers for our work. 为我们的研究找投资人
[02:44] What was his message? 他说了什么
[02:46] It is so odd. 很奇怪
[02:48] Just a curt goodbye and nothing more. 就草草道别而已
[02:52] It’s not how I imagined he would leave us. 我没想到他会这么离开我们
[02:54] Maybe this really is over. 可能真的没戏了
[02:58] Well, I do hope you’re hungry. 希望你们饿了
[03:05] He’s actually a terrible cook, so beware. 他做饭很难吃的 小心点哦
[03:15] He’s very nice. 他人很好嘛
[03:17] Stop it. 少来
[03:21] Yes, he is. 他是很好
[03:23] Though, it’s still all very new. 但我们也没多久
[03:27] And your eyes are still all lit up. 你那眼神不还在放光吗
[03:31] Catherine, I hope you realize 凯瑟琳 我希望你明白
[03:32] you don’t have to leave Egypt on my account. 你不用因为我离开埃及
[03:35] I’m not. 不是
[03:38] Owens, at the museum was so impressed 博物馆的欧文斯
[03:40] with my cataloging of our Giza artifacts 对我吉萨的文物编目很感兴趣
[03:43] that he offered me a position. 让我去那工作
[03:54] I thought you’d be proud of me. 我以为你会为我骄傲呢
[03:56] No, Catherine. 不 凯瑟琳
[03:58] I am, but… 我是很骄傲 但
[04:01] Our work, this is your legacy as well. 我们的研究也有你的功劳
[04:04] You just said it was over. 你刚说这一切都结束了啊
[04:06] Where is the money coming from this time? 这次还有什么钱投资呢
[04:08] Now, that’s none of your concern, is it? 这用不着你来担心吧
[04:09] It’s none of my concern? I spent my entire childhood 我不用担心 我整个童年
[04:12] living your work. 都看你工作
[04:14] And now you’re being stubborn. 你真是固执
[04:15] You’re being ridiculous and condescending! 你太扯了 而且大男子主义
[04:18] You never take even a moment 你从来都没有
[04:20] to slow down and think before you act. 缓一缓或者三思后行
[04:23] You are just like your mother. 就跟你妈一样
[04:28] Catherine! 凯瑟琳
[04:49] What’re you doing, Catherine? 你在干嘛 凯瑟琳
[05:23] What is this? 这是什么
[05:24] It is here. 就是这
[05:28] I don’t believe this. 难以置信
[05:30] It’s really here. 真的在这
[05:32] It’s really truly here. 千真万确
[05:35] Look, exactly like the hieroglyph. 瞧 跟象形符号一样
[05:48] I’m so proud of you. 我太为你骄傲了
[05:51] Come. 来
[05:53] Yeah. 嗯
[05:58] Behold, the gateway to history… 各位 历史的大门
[06:00] – Hello? Excuse me? – is finally… -不好意思 -终于
[06:01] Please, stop. Stop. Please, stop. 请停止 拜托
[06:06] May I help you? 有什么事吗
[06:07] My sincere apologies. You must be Professor Paul Langford. 非常抱歉 你是保罗·兰福德教授吧
[06:11] I am, and… 是的
[06:13] My name is Dr. Wilhelm Brucke. 我是威廉·布鲁克博士
[06:15] Chief occultist to the Fuehrer. 元首的首席神秘学家
[06:17] I feared we might never find you. 我还怕我们可能永远都找不到你呢
[06:19] Although, it is to be expected, 虽然这也是意料之中的
[06:21] since the world has forgotten you exist. 因为世界都把你忘了
[06:24] I beg your pardon? 什么
[06:26] Do you have any idea what you have uncovered here? 你知道你发现的这个是什么吗
[06:30] We have some theories, yes. 我们有些想法
[06:32] I come with more than theory. 我这可不止是一些想法
[06:33] Looking through the prism of several dead languages… 我们研究了几个失落的语言
[06:36] Have you ever seen this before? 你见过这个吗
[06:39] Where did you find this? 你从哪找到的
[06:40] I procured it from a felonious 我两年前在泰国的
[06:42] little spice dealer in Thailand two years ago. 一个不好惹的香料商人那弄到的
[06:45] I don’t understand. 怎么可能
[06:47] Surely, you are familiar 当然了
[06:48] with the recent theory of Einstein-Rosen bridges. 你对近期爱因斯坦-罗森桥的理论很熟悉
[06:51] I still don’t understand. 我还是不明白
[06:54] – Too busy studying the ancient Egyptians, huh? – Yes. -一直忙于研究古埃及人吧 -是的
[06:56] Forest for the trees, Professor. 一叶障目 不见泰山 教授
[06:59] When I laid eyes upon this parchment, 我看到这个羊皮纸时
[07:01] I knew I had found something truly special, 就知道我发现了真正特别的东西
[07:04] which holds meaning beyond our world, 这是我们世界无法揣测的
[07:07] of what we can only imagine, for now. 目前无法望向其背
[07:11] Have you never wanted to take a step back, 你有没有后退过一步
[07:13] so you could look at it? 好好观察它
[07:15] Never imagined that this might be, say, a doorway? 你没想过这可能是个传送门吗
[07:20] A doorway? 传送门
[07:29] Evening, fraeulein. 姑娘晚上好啊
[07:33] Why ever are you sneaking around so late at night? 这么晚了怎么还偷偷摸摸的呀
[07:37] I was hoping to brush up on my German. 我想着温习德语的
[07:51] You must be Catherine. 你是凯瑟琳吧
[07:53] Wait, no. Wait, wait, wait. Stop. 等等 住手
[07:55] – Hands, hands! – Okay, okay. -手 举起来 -好的
[08:00] Wonderful of you to join us. 你能来真的太好了
[08:02] What is this? 你们在干嘛
[08:04] Where is Deitrich? 戴特里希呢
[08:05] Poor Deitrich. 可怜的戴特里希
[08:07] Upon alerting me to your whereabouts, 他跟我说了你们的位置
[08:09] I’m afraid he was met with 恐怕他在柏林遭遇了
[08:11] a disastrous difference of opinion in Berlin. 很糟的不同的意见
[08:16] Let go of me. 放开我
[08:17] Heinrich, there’s no need for this weapon. 海因里希 别用枪
[08:19] Let’s be civilized here. 文明点
[08:21] Stefan, Gunter, rope. 斯特凡 冈特 绳子
[08:28] – Let go of me! – Catherine. -放开我 -凯瑟琳
[08:29] Catherine, do as they say, please. 凯瑟琳 请照他们说的做
[08:31] Go finish preparations. 快去准备
[08:35] Civilized, huh? 这也叫文明
[08:37] Poor fool… 可怜的傻瓜
[08:39] All this time, completely oblivious to its true purpose, 这么久以来 完全无视它的真正用途
[08:42] its true power. 真正的力量
[08:43] One only I comprehend. 只有我能参透
[08:48] These symbols, in this order. 这些符号按这个顺序排列
[08:54] Who are you? 你是谁
[08:55] I’m the answer you have been looking for. 我就是你们寻找的答案
[08:57] And what do you plan to do with us? 你准备拿我们怎么样
[08:59] Patience, professor. 耐心点 教授
[09:00] You will soon know. 不久就知道了
[09:02] First, I will open our little doorway here. 我得先打开这个小传送门
[09:07] It’s time to show you what I’ve come all this way to do. 是时候让你们见识一下我来这的原因了
星际之门起源

文章导航

Previous Post: 星际之门SG-1(Stargate SG-1)第10季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

星际之门起源(Stargate Origins)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号