时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 改编自纽约时报《现代爱情》专栏 部分剧情为虚构 | |
[01:07] | This is the final boarding announcement for the 10:00 A.M. train | 十点列车最后一次检票通知 |
[01:09] | from Céannt Station Galway to Dublin Hueston. | 高威凯尔站开往都柏林休斯敦站 |
[01:18] | …as the train will be leaving in five minutes. | 列车将在五分钟后发车 |
[01:20] | Jesus. Look at all these numties. | 天啊 看看这群傻瓜 |
[01:23] | Every single one of them on a device. | 每个人都拿着电子设备 |
[01:25] | Glued to a screen, giving all their data away for free. | 眼睛离不开屏幕 将个人信息免费派送 |
[01:28] | Not a single book between them. | 没有一个人拿着书 |
[01:31] | Sad what we’ve become. | 为人类的进化感到悲哀 |
[01:33] | Hey, Mum. | 妈妈 |
[01:34] | Yeah, we’re just leaving Galway. | 准备从高威发车了 |
[01:35] | So will you pick me up in, like, two hours? | 你差不多两小时后来接我吧 |
[01:39] | Mum, I’ve got, like, half my flat with me, | 妈 我把半个家都搬来了 |
[01:41] | and you want me to hail down a cab? | 你要让我打的吗 |
[01:42] | Come pick me up. | 来接我 |
[01:45] | Aren’t you excited to have your girl | 你的宝贝女儿要回家住几天 |
[01:46] | coming home for a few days? | 你难道不激动吗 |
[01:49] | Mum? | 妈 |
[01:51] | Mu… | 妈… |
[01:58] | Ooh, we’ve got a talker, we’ve got a talker. | 话匣子来了 话匣子来了 |
[02:00] | Please don’t sit here, buddy, please don’t sit here. | 别坐我这 哥们 千万不要啊 |
[02:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:08] | Oh, God, John Candy in Planes, Trains and Automobiles. | 天啊 《一路顺疯》的约翰·坎迪 |
[02:11] | Keep walking, buddy. | 哥们继续往前走 |
[02:13] | Just keep walking. | 往前走就对了 |
[02:15] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[02:21] | Oh, no. Oh, Irish Greta Thunberg. | 不是吧 爱尔兰格蕾塔·桑伯格 |
[02:23] | No, thank you, please. | 谢了 不必 |
[02:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:28] | Keep walking, pal. Keep walking, pal. | 小伙子继续走 继续走 |
[02:31] | Definitely got his mum’s head in that bag. | 包里装的肯定是她妈妈的头 |
[02:49] | You allergic to Tiddles and Cocoa? | 你对小喵和可可过敏吗 |
[02:53] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[02:57] | Whew! | 呼 |
[03:10] | Nah. | 算了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, it’s free. | 这没人 |
[03:34] | Got it. Go for the Angelina Jolie type | 懂了 喜欢安吉丽娜·朱莉型 |
[03:37] | over the bookish, interesting individual | 而不是说话有内容 |
[03:41] | with something to actually say. | 灵魂有趣的书呆子 |
[03:42] | Because maybe you’d be afraid to hear it. | 因为你可能害怕听到实话 |
[03:46] | Understood. | 了解 |
[03:56] | Can we have your attention, please? | 请各位旅客注意 |
[03:57] | We are now arriving into Athenry Station, Athenry. | 列车已抵达阿森赖站 |
[04:00] | Would all passengers for Athenry please disembark now. | 请前往阿森赖的旅客在此站下车 |
[04:02] | Thank you very much. | 感谢乘坐本趟列车 |
[04:05] | Aha. | 啊哈 |
[04:07] | Back in the game. | 有希望了 |
[04:08] | So long, Jolie. | 朱莉再见 |
[04:15] | Hello. This is Paula. | 你好 我是保拉 |
[04:17] | Hi. Thanks so much for getting back to me. | 谢谢你回复我 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I’m expecting two packages, um, | 是的 我有两件包裹 |
[04:21] | but can you send it to the Dublin address, | 但能送去都柏林的地址 |
[04:23] | not the Galway one? | 而不是高威的地址吗 |
[04:24] | They’re both on the account; I just checked the wrong one. | 账户上有两个地址 我选错了 |
[04:28] | Yeah, the Oxmantown Road one. | 奥斯曼镇路一号 |
[04:30] | Thanks. Thanks a million. | 非常感谢 |
[04:31] | Anyone for any tea or coffee? | 有需要茶或咖啡吗 |
[04:33] | Tea or coffee? Anyone? | 茶或咖啡 有需要吗 |
[04:36] | – Uh, coffee? Tea? – No? Nobody for tea or coffee? | -咖啡 茶 -没人需要茶或咖啡吗 |
[04:38] | That’s grand, no coffee, no tea. | 真不错 不需要咖啡 不需要茶 |
[04:42] | This is crazy, right? | 离谱 不是吗 |
[04:45] | Totally. | 完全离谱 |
[04:46] | They’re talking about closing down public transport, too. | 他们还说要关停公共交通设施呢 |
[04:48] | Yeah, I just heard that. | 是啊 我刚刚才听说 |
[04:49] | I’m sure things will return to normal in a few days. | 我想过不了几天一切就都会恢复正常 |
[04:53] | You coming from NUI? | 你是爱尔兰国立大学的吗 |
[04:54] | Yeah. How’d you guess? | 对 你怎么猜到的 |
[04:55] | The, uh, the huge pile of academic-looking books gave it away. | 那一大堆学术类的书出卖了你 |
[04:59] | Right. Correct, yeah. | 猜的不错 |
[05:02] | College shut down yesterday morning, so… | 昨天早上学校关闭了 所以 |
[05:06] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[05:08] | I work in tech just outside of Galway. | 我在戈尔韦附近做技术员 |
[05:10] | They’ve, uh, furloughed everyone for two weeks. | 他们两周前遣散了所有员工 |
[05:12] | Jesus. So, where are you going? | 老天 那你现在是要去哪里 |
[05:14] | My brother’s flat in Dublin. | 去我哥哥在都柏林的公寓 |
[05:16] | All of my flatmates have moved home, | 我的室友都搬回家了 |
[05:18] | so I didn’t really want to be stuck in Galway | 如果真的要封城的话 |
[05:19] | – if things really shut down. – Me, neither. | -我不想被困在戈尔韦 -我也是 |
[05:22] | What’s a party town without people? | 人都走光了还算什么派对城市呢 |
[05:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:25] | Mind you, my brother’s a complete pain in the ass, | 不过我哥哥极其令人讨厌 |
[05:27] | so I don’t which is better. | 我都不知道哪边更好 |
[05:29] | But he’s company. | 不过他也算是能陪我 |
[05:30] | Invite him to your mother’s house, it’s perfect. | 邀请他去你妈妈家 再合适不过了 |
[05:32] | Shut up. You just met him, like, two minutes ago. | 闭嘴 你两分钟前才刚认识他 |
[05:35] | Yeah, and it’s going so well. | 没错 而且目前相处很愉快 |
[05:38] | God, you’re lonely. | 老天 你太寂寞了 |
[05:39] | – So… – Where are you staying? | -那么 -你准备去哪里住 |
[05:41] | – Sorry. – Sorry. Uh, you go ahead. | -抱歉 -抱歉 你先说吧 |
[05:45] | What does “in tech” actually mean? | 技术员具体是做什么的 |
[05:48] | I mean, it’s something I hear a lot, | 我是说 我经常听到这个词 |
[05:49] | but I just kind of nod along, but… | 我总是点头附和 但是 |
[05:51] | So, I work for a company that targets advertising | 我供职的公司专门为那些生产公司 |
[05:53] | – for produce companies. – Oh, cool. | -提供广告服务 -不错 |
[05:55] | – So you work in advertising. – No. I-I work in tech. | -所以你属于广告行业 -不 我 我是做技术的 |
[05:58] | I handle six or seven companies’ accounts | 我管理着六七家公司的账户 |
[05:59] | and work with them finding | 协助他们找到 |
[06:01] | target consumers for their brands, | 各自品牌的目标客户群 |
[06:02] | so they don’t waste their time | 这样他们就不必浪费时间 |
[06:04] | advertising to people who are never gonna buy their products. | 向根本不需要他们产品的人推销了 |
[06:07] | Uh, we run algorithms based on tracking consumer preferences, | 我们追踪消费者的喜好 运用算法 |
[06:10] | try to forecast and model their actions. | 来预测他们的行动并进行建模 |
[06:13] | What about you? | 你是做什么的呢 |
[06:15] | I’m a medievalist. | 我研究中世纪史 |
[06:18] | Right. | 这样 |
[06:20] | They didn’t do so much of that back then. | 那个年代可没有什么算法建模的技术 |
[06:22] | Well, their, uh, their processors were just too slow. | 他们的处理器都太慢了 |
[06:27] | Sorry, uh, do you mind, | 不好意思 你介意吗 |
[06:28] | I’m just getting a crick in my neck at this angle. | 这个角度我的脖子要抽筋了 |
[06:31] | – Is it okay if I, uh… – Yeah. Sorry. | -我能 -啊 真抱歉 |
[06:32] | Go ahead. | 你请便 |
[06:39] | That’s better. | 这样就好多了 |
[06:41] | What were you saying? | 你刚才说到哪里了 |
[06:45] | Can’t remember. Sorry. | 不记得了 抱歉 |
[06:48] | – Can I ask you a funny question? – Sure. | -能问你一个有点奇怪的问题吗 -当然 |
[06:51] | When you first got on, how come you sat over there with her, | 你上车的时候 为什么选择坐在她那桌 |
[06:54] | when you had the option of the two tables? | 明明有两张桌子供你选择 |
[06:56] | I just prefer to sit facing the direction we’re going in. | 我喜欢面朝列车行驶的方向 |
[06:58] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[07:00] | Now you’re sitting the opposite way. | 现在你面朝反向了 |
[07:01] | Yeah, but I’m facing you. | 是啊 但我面朝着你 |
[07:03] | So my neurosis can take a back seat for a bit. | 所以我的神经质可以暂时放一放 |
[07:05] | It’s not a big thing. Just a little quirk. | 没什么大不了 只是个小怪癖 |
[07:07] | It’s not like it dominates my life or anything. | 不会支配我的生活或什么的 |
[07:11] | – Do you want to swap seats? – Yes. | -你想跟我换位置吗 -想 |
[07:25] | Uh, so, where are you staying till college reopens? | 在学校重新开放前 你会住哪里 |
[07:27] | Uh, my mum’s house. | 我妈妈家 |
[07:29] | You say that with a hint of anxiety. | 你说这话时带着一丝焦虑 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I’ve just loved being away for the last few years, | 是的 过去几年不在家的时光很惬意 |
[07:35] | so the idea of going back for a couple of weeks… | 所以要回去住上几周… |
[07:38] | I love her, but she’s one of those people | 我爱她 但她是那种 |
[07:40] | you have to physically ask to stop talking. | 你必须得强硬地让她闭嘴的人 |
[07:43] | Plus, she doesn’t have a TV. | 而且 她没有电视 |
[07:44] | – What? Really? – Yeah. No Wi-Fi, either. | -什么 真的吗 -是的 也没有无线网 |
[07:46] | – You’re gonna kill yourself. – Yup. | -你会想死的 -是啊 |
[07:48] | Yup. She just… | 是的 她就… |
[07:50] | paints, writes poetry and listens to the radio | 画画 写诗 听广播 |
[07:52] | and tends to her indoor plants. | 照料她的室内植物 |
[07:53] | She sounds brilliant. | 她听起来很棒 |
[07:55] | She kind of is. | 算是吧 |
[07:58] | – Plus, she smokes grass. – No way. | -还有 她抽大麻 -不是吧 |
[07:59] | – Yeah. – She sounds a little like my brother. | -是的 -她听起来有点像我哥哥 |
[08:02] | Without all the painting, poetry or… | 除了画画 写诗 |
[08:04] | any of the creativity at all. | 或者其他创造性的部分 |
[08:05] | – Really? Bit of a stoner? – He’s like Snoop Dogg | -真的吗 他也是瘾君子 -他像史努比·狗狗 |
[08:08] | and all of Seth Rogen’s performances | 和塞斯·罗根 |
[08:09] | in all of his movies rolled into one… | 在他所有电影中的表演 |
[08:12] | – big joint. – I’d definitely like to meet him. | -融为一体 -我一定要见见他 |
[08:14] | I don’t know if you’d get along. | 不知道你会不会和他相处得来 |
[08:15] | Your mum might, though. | 但你妈妈可能会 |
[08:22] | So, how long do you think this thing is liable to last? | 那么 你觉得这一切可能会持续多久 |
[08:24] | I think seminars are going back on the 28th, | 我觉得研讨课会在28号恢复 |
[08:26] | so couple of weeks. | 所以几周吧 |
[08:28] | So, you’re a big reader? | 你很爱看书吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:31] | Tell me about medievalism. | 跟我说说中世纪主义 |
[08:33] | – Like, in one sentence? – Sure. | -用一句话概括吗 -当然 |
[08:35] | God, you’d know you work in advertising. | 天 你应该知道你是做广告的 |
[08:37] | I don’t. I work in tech. | 不是 我从事的是技术工作 |
[08:39] | I don’t think I can even begin to explain what medievalism is | 火车旅行的时间甚至都不够我开始解释中世纪主义 |
[08:42] | in one train ride, let alone one sentence. | 更不用说一句话了 |
[08:44] | – That’s okay. – It doesn’t want to be described. | -没关系 -它不想被单纯地描述 |
[08:46] | – I get it. – You like things that fit in neatly, right? | -我理解 -你喜欢一切都井井有条 对吧 |
[08:50] | I guess I do. Big Tetris fan. | 我想是的 超爱俄罗斯方块 |
[08:52] | Well, I like things that can’t be explained, | 我喜欢无法解释的事物 |
[08:55] | that just go on and on, like an onion. | 就像洋葱 无穷无尽 |
[08:57] | – Yeah, but onions end. – Like a really big onion, then. | -但洋葱有尽头 -那就是巨大的洋葱 |
[09:00] | One that would take my whole life | 大到光是开场白 |
[09:02] | just to write the prologue to. | 就要我写一辈子的那种 |
[09:04] | I like that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[09:05] | I don’t like getting to the ends of things. | 我不喜欢到达事物的尽头 |
[09:07] | I’m the exact opposite. | 我完全相反 |
[09:09] | Show me how it works, what it’s called, | 只要告诉我它的运作模式 名字 |
[09:11] | how it fits in, and I don’t… | 它是如何发挥作用的 我不… |
[09:12] | I don’t need to know anything else. | 我不需要知道其他的事 |
[09:14] | I don’t have a scholarly mind. | 我没有学术头脑 |
[09:15] | I fall asleep at anything deeper than Malcolm Gladwell. | 看比马尔科姆·格拉德威尔更复杂的内容我会睡着 |
[09:19] | Well, still, I’m glad you sat here. | 我还是很高兴你坐在这 |
[09:22] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:24] | Yeah. You’re way better than the serial killer. | 是的 你比那个连环杀手好太多了 |
[09:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:35] | No, Paula. | 不 保拉 |
[09:37] | I’m the serial killer. | 我才是连环杀手 |
[09:39] | What? | 什么 |
[09:40] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[09:42] | This is a horror, | 这是恐怖故事 |
[09:44] | not a romance. | 不是浪漫小说 |
[09:46] | You should have sat next to someone else. | 你该跟其他人坐一起的 |
[09:51] | Okay, you’re way too good at that. | 好吧 你的演技太好了 |
[09:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:57] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[09:59] | You mentioned it on the phone. | 你刚刚讲电话有提到 |
[10:02] | Didn’t realize you were paying attention. | 没想到你还认真听了 |
[10:05] | And who said anything about a romance? | 谁说我喜欢浪漫小说了 |
[10:15] | Sorry, is this bothering you? | 不好意思 打扰到你了吗 |
[10:17] | – No. – Go ahead. | -没有 -继续吧 |
[10:19] | *And they’re both young, too* | *无忧无虑* |
[10:20] | *You look so happy* | *你们谈天说地* |
[10:22] | *Upon that train* | *在火车相遇* |
[10:25] | *Strangers two minutes ago* | *两分钟前还不相识* |
[10:28] | *Loudly laughing and sharing a joke* | *现在已开始畅谈欢笑* |
[10:33] | *There’s nothing about each other* | *他们现在已经* |
[10:35] | *That they don’t know* | *对对方无所不知* |
[10:39] | *They’re so good-looking* | *俊男靓女* |
[10:44] | *Looks like we’ve got ourselves* | *这是一场* |
[10:49] | *A meet cute* | *可爱的相遇* |
[10:51] | *It’s impossibly cute* | *可爱得难以置信* |
[10:54] | *Aren’t you up for them?* | *谁不支持他们* |
[10:57] | *Don’t you wish you were them?* | *谁不想成为他们* |
[11:00] | *A meet cute* | *可爱的相遇* |
[11:01] | *It’s disgustingly cute* | *可爱得令人嫉妒* |
[11:04] | *Let’s hope that nothing gets in their way* | *希望他们能修成正果* |
[11:07] | *They’re just strangers on a train* | *他们素昧平生* |
[11:13] | *They’re just strangers on a train* | *却在火车相遇* |
[11:16] | *Life leads them along* | *生活会指引他们* |
[11:23] | *They’re just strangers* | *他们互不相识* |
[11:27] | *On a train* | *却在火车相遇* |
[11:38] | That was weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[11:39] | That was really weird. | 非常奇怪 |
[11:51] | I guess we’re here, then. | 我们到了 |
[11:52] | The end of the line. | 终点站 |
[11:58] | Which way you going? | 你去哪边 |
[12:00] | North side. You? | 北边 你呢 |
[12:01] | South. | 向南 |
[12:08] | Well, it was really nice to meet you. | 很高兴遇见你 |
[12:09] | Yeah, you, too. | 也很高兴遇见你 |
[12:11] | You made the journey a lot shorter than usual. | 你让这次旅程如此短暂 |
[12:20] | – I guess we should get off now. – Yeah. Right. | -我们该下车了 -没错 |
[12:23] | Suppose we should. | 确实该下去了 |
[12:24] | Yes, you should. | 你们该下去了 |
[12:34] | It’s like an evacuation before a coup. | 这像是一场大政变前的撤离 |
[12:37] | I feel like I’m in a black-and-white war movie. | 感觉像身处在黑白战争电影里面 |
[12:38] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[12:40] | I repeat, all Irish trains | 重申一次 所有的爱尔兰列车 |
[12:41] | – are now cancelled until further notice. – I’m that way. | -现在暂时停止运行 -我走那边 |
[12:45] | Bye. | 拜 |
[12:45] | So long. | 再见 |
[12:49] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:50] | – 085-8395… – No, no. No. | -0858395 -不不 |
[12:52] | Meet me here on the 28th. | 28号到这里见我 |
[12:55] | The first train back to college, | 回大学的第一趟列车 |
[12:57] | when this shit is lifted. | 当情况好转后 |
[13:00] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[13:02] | The 28th. | 28号 |
[13:05] | Two weeks from now. | 两周后 |
[13:07] | I’ll be here. | 我会来的 |
[13:08] | You’re amazing. | 你很迷人 |
[13:10] | I’m so glad you got this train. | 很高兴你上了这列火车 |
[13:12] | You sure you don’t want my number? | 你确定不想要我的号码吗 |
[13:14] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[13:16] | You’ll show up. | 你会来的 |
[13:18] | Pretty confident, aren’t you? | 你很自信 是吧 |
[13:20] | Not normally, no. | 我通常不这样 |
[13:22] | Anyway, I don’t want to spend the next two weeks | 不过 我不想像年轻人那样 |
[13:23] | texting and DMing you like a teenager. | 接下来两周给你发信息传私信 |
[13:25] | It’s just… it’s just frustrating. | 那太…太悲哀了 |
[13:28] | This is old-school. | 这是老派的做法 |
[13:30] | Like something out of the Middle Ages. | 像是中世纪的做法 |
[13:32] | If it’s meant to be, | 如果这是命中注定 |
[13:34] | I’ll see you right here, | 我会在这与你见面 |
[13:36] | the first Galway train, 28th. | 28号第一班开往高威的火车 |
[13:39] | Two weeks isn’t too long. | 两周没那么长 |
[13:40] | It’ll fly by. | 两周飞逝而过 |
[13:43] | I really want to kiss you now. | 我现在真的很想亲你 |
[13:45] | We probably shouldn’t. | 也许不该 |
[13:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:57] | Thanks a million! | 万分感谢 |
[13:58] | Jerk-off. | 滚吧 |
[14:02] | Hi, my mum. | 妈妈 |
[14:03] | – Hi, baby. – Hi. | -宝贝 -你好 |
[14:07] | – You’re sweating. – Yeah. | -你出汗了 -是啊 |
[14:08] | The Uber driver wouldn’t help me with my bags, so… | 优步司机不帮我搬行李 |
[14:10] | Wasn’t very Uber then, was he? | 他不太优步[优秀] 是吧 |
[14:12] | Get it? Uber. | 懂了吗 优秀[优步] |
[14:14] | Yeah, I know, I got it. It’s lame. | 我知道 我懂 不好笑 |
[14:16] | – How are you? – Fantastic! | -你还好吗 -好极了 |
[14:18] | – I’m cocooning. – What? | -我在与世隔绝 -什么 |
[14:19] | Means I don’t have to see any of the neighbors I hate. | 就是我不用见到我讨厌的邻居 |
[14:22] | It’s wonderful. | 这太棒了 |
[14:24] | Did you bring wine? | 你带葡萄酒了吗 |
[14:26] | Yeah, of course. | 当然带了 |
[14:35] | Declan. | 德克兰 |
[14:36] | I see you were expecting me. | 我知道你在等我 |
[14:39] | Thought it was tomorrow. | 我以为你明天才来 |
[14:40] | That’s a sentence every visitor loves to hear. | 每位客人都爱听这句话 |
[14:43] | I like the look. | 我喜欢你的打扮 |
[14:44] | What’s wrong with it? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:45] | You look like you should either be diving on a Victorian beach | 你看起来应该在维多利亚的海滩潜水 |
[14:48] | or being shot out of a cannon. | 或者被大炮击中 |
[14:51] | How long you staying for again? | 你又要在这待多久 |
[14:52] | I’m furloughed for two weeks. | 我休假两周 |
[14:54] | What, are you in the army now? | 怎么了 你是参军了吗 |
[14:56] | Let’s go to a music hall and find some whores! | 我们去音乐厅找几个妓女吧 |
[14:59] | Well, at least you’re dressed for it. | 好啊 至少你会打扮一下 |
[15:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[15:05] | I was gonna give that spare room a deep cleaning anyway. | 反正我也打算好好打扫空房间 |
[15:10] | How are ya, bro? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[15:10] | So, what exactly is cocooning? | 与世隔绝到底是什么意思 |
[15:13] | It’s total lockdown. | 就是完全封锁 |
[15:17] | You’re not even allowed to go to the shops. | 你甚至不能去商店 |
[15:18] | It’s like the blitz. | 就像闪电战一样 |
[15:20] | But surely that’s only if things get really serious. | 但只有事态非常严重时才这样 |
[15:22] | I mean, they haven’t implemented it yet, have they? | 他们还没实施 对吧 |
[15:24] | No, but they’re going to. | 没有 但他们要实施了 |
[15:26] | Rumor has it. | 传言说的 |
[15:29] | Now… | 现在… |
[15:31] | you tell me all about this boy on the train, | 跟我说说火车上的那个男孩 |
[15:34] | while I roll a spliff. | 我来卷根大麻烟 |
[15:37] | Wow. It’s either shrunk | 要么是这屋子变小了 |
[15:39] | or I’ve grown since I was last here. | 要么是我比上次来这儿长大了 |
[15:41] | It just looks smaller ’cause of me stuff. | 这屋只是因为我东西多而看起来小了些 |
[15:43] | What is all this crap? | 这堆垃圾都是什么 |
[15:44] | Just bric-a-brac I find in skips and that. | 就是些我在债务人那里找到的一些小饰品之类的 |
[15:48] | Stuff this capitalist society deems useless. | 这个资本主义社会认为不值一文的东西 |
[15:50] | So you’re like a Womble. | 你就像一只旺布尔[回收垃圾注重环保的卡通人物] |
[15:53] | It’s all good stuff, man. | 这都是些好东西 伙计 |
[15:56] | Anyway… | 不管怎样… |
[15:58] | There’s a bed here somewhere, right? | 这里有床吧 |
[16:01] | I’ll have all this cleaned out in a jiffy. | 我一会儿就把这些都清理出去 |
[16:03] | But I do need to get you new sheets. | 但我得给你拿新床单 |
[16:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:06] | I need breakfast. | 我要吃早餐 |
[16:07] | And I, lunch. | 我要午餐 |
[16:11] | She sounds great. | 她听上去很不错 |
[16:12] | Do you have a photograph of her? | 你有她的照片吗 |
[16:13] | No. Now, why would I do that? | 没有 我为什么要有 |
[16:16] | We were connecting. It was real. | 我们心意相通 真的有感觉 |
[16:17] | Why would I just take her photograph? | 我为什么要拿她的照片 |
[16:19] | So I could see her. What about her socials? | 这样我就能看到她 她的社交账户呢 |
[16:21] | – Has she got a Facebook account? – I don’t know. | -她有脸书账号吗 -我不知道 |
[16:23] | – Insta? – I don’t know. | -图享呢 -我不知道 |
[16:25] | – Can you find out? – I don’t know her second name. | -你能找到吗 -我不知道她姓什么 |
[16:29] | Why don’t you text her? | 你为什么不给她发短信 |
[16:30] | I don’t have her number or her email or her address. | 我没有她的电话号码 邮箱地址或住址 |
[16:34] | So how are you gonna contact this woman? | 那你是怎么联系这个女人的 |
[16:36] | I’m not. | 我不联系 |
[16:37] | We arranged to meet on the Galway train on the 28th | 我们约好从现在算起的两周后 |
[16:41] | two weeks from now. | 28号在戈尔韦的火车上见面 |
[16:42] | That is so fuckin’ romantic. | 这太他妈的浪漫了 |
[16:44] | Right? | 是吗 |
[16:45] | Strangers on a Train! | 火车上的陌生人[《火车怪客》] |
[16:47] | Except maybe without the double murders. | 不过没有双重谋杀案 |
[16:49] | So more like Before Sunset, I was thinking. | 就更像《爱在黎明前》了 |
[16:52] | I fucking love this. | 我太爱这个故事了 |
[16:54] | – She’s never gonna show. – How do you know? | -她绝不会出现的 -你怎么知道 |
[16:57] | Because you only met her on the train for, like, two hours. | 因为你只和她在火车上见了大约两小时 |
[16:59] | Of course she is. It was a deep connection. | 她当然会出现 那是很深的羁绊 |
[17:01] | She’s not gonna show. Trust me. She’s a lady. | 她不会出现的 相信我 她是个女人 |
[17:04] | She’s gonna wake up and forget a little bit more about you each day, | 每天她醒来的时候 都会忘掉你一点 |
[17:07] | and meanwhile, you’ll do the opposite. | 而与此同时 你却恰好相反 |
[17:09] | This is why God invented phone numbers. | 这就是上帝创造电话号码的原因 |
[17:11] | To keep reminding her of you again and again. | 来让她一次次地想起你 |
[17:15] | It’s military. | 这是军事行动 |
[17:15] | You needed to close the deal. | 你得一举拿下 |
[17:18] | You’ve never been a deal closer, Michael. | 你从来不是个果断拿下的人 迈克尔 |
[17:21] | And sadly, that has always been the difference | 而可悲的是 这一直是我和你 |
[17:22] | between me and you. | 之间的不同之处 |
[17:27] | I think he’s actually in advertising, | 我认为他实际上是做广告的 |
[17:28] | but he calls it “tech.” | 但他称自己为”技术员” |
[17:30] | You sure about this guy? | 你确定他靠谱吗 |
[17:31] | I know. On paper, I kind of hate him. | 我知道 理论上我应该挺讨厌他的 |
[17:33] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这无关紧要 |
[17:35] | Oh, bless. | 上帝 |
[17:37] | I feel like there’s so much pressure | 我觉得现如今太关注 |
[17:38] | around compatibility these days, | 匹配协调度了 |
[17:40] | and all we have to have in common, | 我们都应该是一样的 |
[17:41] | but what about the benefits of incompatibility? | 但不协调的好处呢 |
[17:44] | If you don’t have her phone number, | 你要是没有她的电话号码 |
[17:45] | how are you gonna do some sexting? | 你怎么发色情短信 |
[17:47] | I don’t want to do some sexting. | 我不想发色情短信 |
[17:49] | – She’s a modern woman. – Isn’t that the whole point | -她是个当代女性 -这难道不是重点吗 |
[17:51] | -of having a mobile phone, though? – Yes. | -难道拥有手机不就是为了这个吗 -是 |
[17:52] | That’s the entire reason they were invented: sexting. | 这就是发明手机的全部理由 发色情短信 |
[17:55] | This was a complex connection, | 这是一种复杂的联系 |
[17:56] | not some teen hookup on the train. | 不是火车上青少年勾搭 |
[17:58] | She’s… she is amazing. | 她非常迷人 |
[18:00] | Eh, I’ll be the judge of that. | 我看了才知道 |
[18:02] | What’s she studying? | 她学什么的 |
[18:03] | – She’s a medievalist. – Okay. | -她学中古史 -好吧 |
[18:06] | So, like… | 就像… |
[18:08] | Game of Thrones and stuff? | 《权力的游戏》那一类的 |
[18:10] | Cool. I’m starting to like this girl. | 不错 我开始喜欢这女孩了 |
[18:12] | It’s nearly two years that you’ve been at college, | 你去上大学快两年了 |
[18:15] | and you haven’t met anyone. | 你还没谈过恋爱 |
[18:16] | I’d slept with the entire faculty within two months. | 我两个月内就睡遍了所有教职工 |
[18:21] | What? | 什么 |
[18:22] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[18:24] | It was more like a semester. | 一个学期吧 |
[18:26] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:28] | Great. | 好了 |
[18:29] | I’m gonna make up my room. | 我去收拾我的房间了 |
[18:31] | No, already done. | 不用 差不多收好了 |
[18:33] | – Oh… thank you. – Fresh sheets. | -谢谢你 -床单换过了 |
[18:34] | I opened a window. | 窗户也打开了 |
[18:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:39] | I wonder if it’ll feel small and reduced now | 不知道现在会不会觉得太狭小 |
[18:41] | that I haven’t been there in so long. | 我那么久没住了 |
[19:02] | You comfy? | 还舒服吗 |
[19:03] | Perfect. Thanks, dude. | 很好 谢谢 伙计 |
[19:04] | Well, glad to have you, amigo. | 很高兴你来住 伙计 |
[19:11] | Night night. | 晚安 |
[19:12] | Night, dude. | 晚安 伙计 |
[19:14] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[19:15] | I’m going out. | 我要出门 |
[19:16] | – It’s 11:00. – Yeah. | -现在十一点了 -是啊 |
[19:18] | We can’t all be prematurely middle-aged | 我们不能都像你那样过早步入中年 |
[19:20] | and sorted like you, man. | 或按部就班的 伙计 |
[19:23] | – I need to find a woman before we lock down. – Where? | -我得在封城前找个女人 -去哪找 |
[19:26] | In the city, full of women. | 城里到处都是 |
[19:29] | And I’m not that sorted, | 我没那么按部就班 |
[19:30] | which is why I’m lying here on my own | 所以我一个人躺在这 |
[19:32] | with no one to say good night to, | 没人可以道晚安 |
[19:33] | next to a tuba and my bowler hat in the corner. | 只能对着大号和我的圆顶礼帽 |
[19:36] | Yeah, we do worry about that, man. | 的确 这是个问题 伙计 |
[19:38] | How come you haven’t found someone in that massive company? | 你在那么大的公司怎么没找个对象 |
[19:41] | Don’t women actually have half the jobs now? | 难道现在不是妇女半边天吗 |
[19:43] | That’s a lot of women to choose from. | 有大把女的可以挑 |
[19:45] | Just haven’t… clicked. | 就是没对上眼 |
[19:47] | Plus, it’s Galway, where everybody’s drunk all the time. | 再说 那可是戈尔韦 大家成天都醉熏熏的 |
[19:49] | You would’ve thought someone had at least… kissed you | 你能想起至少有谁亲过你吧 |
[19:52] | – after two years. – I kissed loads of girls. | -都两年了 -我亲过很多人 |
[19:54] | Well, then what’s the problem? | 那问题在哪 |
[19:56] | Just, no one’s stopped me in my tracks. | 就是没人能让我驻足 |
[20:00] | Well, that’s what I’m about to do. | 我就打算这么干 |
[20:02] | Grab a girl in the street and give her a long kiss. | 在大街上找个姑娘 给她一个长吻 |
[20:06] | You’d swear this is going to last months. | 你本来说这要持续几个月 |
[20:07] | It’ll all be back to normal in a couple of weeks. | 几个礼拜后就会恢复正常了 |
[20:11] | Some forecaster you are, man. | 你真是个预言家 伙计 |
[20:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:15] | Night. | 晚安 |
[20:26] | Fucking idiot. | 我个白痴 |
[21:07] | Hi, my stranger on a train. | 你好 火车上的陌生人 |
[21:10] | I didn’t get your number, so I can’t leave you a message, | 我没你号码 所以没法给你给发信息 |
[21:13] | but if I could, I would say… | 但如果可以 我会说 |
[21:17] | …”Thinking of you. | “想你 |
[21:20] | Good night.” | 晚安” |
[21:23] | God, you’re such a loser. | 天啊 你可真失败 |
[21:30] | Tiny fucking childhood bedroom. | 该死的儿时小卧室 |
[21:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:36] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[21:39] | Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[22:04] | I love this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[22:07] | Get up now, get up. Raise your chin up… | 起来 起来 抬起你的下巴 |
[22:29] | That was great. | 这片还不错 |
[22:31] | What next? | 接下来呢 |
[22:32] | – There’s another two. – Really? | -还有两集 -真的吗 |
[22:45] | If we say, what, two to three… | 如果我们挑二至三种… |
[22:48] | If we, if we sow now, we can win… we can winter… | 如果现在播种 我们冬天就能 |
[22:57] | With the hope of covering all aspects | 希望覆盖爱尔兰经济的 |
[22:59] | of the Irish economy… | 所有方面 |
[23:00] | a warrant following more restrictions two weeks ago | 两周前发布的一项包含更多限制的禁令 |
[23:03] | the expert group recommendations to extend them | 专家团建议再延期 |
[23:06] | for a further three weeks. | 三周时间 |
[23:08] | The current two-kilometer lockdown | 当前两公里的封锁 |
[23:10] | to remain in force. | 仍继续有效 |
[23:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[23:15] | What’s got you all spruced up? | 你怎么打扮得这么整齐 |
[23:16] | I have an appointment. | 我有约会 |
[23:18] | It’s the big day. | 今天是见面的日子 |
[23:20] | Oh, yeah, the train girl. | 对了 火车上的女孩 |
[23:22] | But hang on. | 但等一下 |
[23:24] | Isn’t the limit two K from home now? | 现在离家限制的范围不是两公里吗 |
[23:26] | – I know, but… – And how far is Hueston? | -我知道 但… -休斯顿有多远 |
[23:28] | Like… six. | 差不多六公里 |
[23:31] | Well, then. | 那就没戏 |
[23:31] | I just know she’s gonna be there. | 我知道她会去那里 |
[23:33] | This was so right. | 这真好 |
[23:35] | I know she feels the same way. | 我知道她也有同感 |
[23:36] | It’s like telepathy. | 像是心灵感应 |
[23:39] | Let me borrow your car. | 我要借你的车 |
[23:40] | No. | 不行 |
[23:42] | You can’t break the two K, dude. | 你不能离家超过两公里 兄弟 |
[23:44] | I’m sure you’ll bump into her again. | 我知道你一定会再次邂逅她 |
[23:45] | It’s Ireland. It’s tiny. | 这里是爱尔兰 很小的 |
[23:46] | Yeah, I can’t rely on that. | 是的 但我不能靠这个 |
[23:48] | I’ve never been so sure of anyone in my life. | 我这辈子从来没认定过任何人 |
[23:50] | Well, you can’t break the lockdown. | 你没法违反封城令 |
[23:51] | That’s totally indefensible. | 那根本不可能 |
[23:53] | I get it, but this is a special situation. | 我明白 但这是特殊情况 |
[23:56] | What if I never see her again? | 如果我永远再见不到她了呢 |
[23:57] | Special? Special how? | 特殊 哪里特殊了 |
[24:00] | It seems like it’s just your situation. | 看起来这只是你的困境 |
[24:03] | Anyway, she’s not gonna be there. | 总之 她不会去的 |
[24:05] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:06] | Of course he’ll show up. | 他当然会去 |
[24:08] | I’m not breaking restrictions, Mum, it’s wrong. | 我不会违反限制 妈 这是不对的 |
[24:11] | Anyway, it’s my own fault for not getting his number. | 总之 这是我的错 没要他的电话号码 |
[24:12] | You didn’t think you’d need to. | 你当时以为你不需要 |
[24:14] | It’s totally romantic. It’s wonderful. | 这非常浪漫 非常棒 |
[24:17] | You relied on your connection. | 你们依靠心灵感应 |
[24:19] | It’s sheer poetry. | 这纯粹是诗歌 |
[24:20] | Sheer poetry? | 纯粹是诗歌吗 |
[24:22] | It’s amazing how you tech liberals | 你们这些技术自由党太厉害了 |
[24:25] | are always the ones to break the rules. | 总是会打破规则 |
[24:27] | They start out all disruptive and cool, | 他们一开始都是颠覆性的 很酷 |
[24:30] | and then it’s like, “Oh, but we don’t want to pay taxes, | 然后说 可我们不想交税 |
[24:32] | and we don’t want to give our workers their rights, | 我们不想给工人们权利 |
[24:34] | ’cause we’re just a scrappy little startup | 因为我们就是个刚开的小破公司 |
[24:36] | that started over a pizza shop, | 从一家披萨店干起来的 |
[24:38] | and the rules don’t apply to us now that we have the wealth | 现在我们的财富能和中等国家比肩 |
[24:40] | of a medium-sized country.” | 规则对我们不适用了 |
[24:42] | Thanks for the character assassination. | 谢谢你的人身攻击 |
[24:44] | I’m not a startup guy. I’m a computer genius. | 我不是创业者 我是个电脑天才 |
[24:47] | Also, I can’t believe you’re the one who’s all | 还有 我不敢相信 你突然 |
[24:49] | – rule-bound suddenly. – Where’s the fuckin’ cornflakes? | -这么循规蹈矩了 -玉米片呢 |
[24:51] | Top right of the cupboard. | 橱柜右上方 |
[24:53] | You’ve never followed a rule in your life. | 你这辈子从没遵守过规则 |
[24:55] | It’s not just a rule, it’s common sense. | 这可不是规则 这是常识 |
[24:57] | It’s about caring for your neighbor | 这是要心系你的邻里 |
[24:59] | and not just yourself as the lead | 而不是只在乎 |
[25:01] | of some bogus narrative you want to be in. | 你自以为是主角的虚假的故事 |
[25:03] | This is real life, Michael. | 这是现实生活 迈克尔 |
[25:05] | Exactly. It’s my life. | 没错 这是我的生活 |
[25:07] | You are literally one step away | 你离”这是个自由国度 我可以为所欲为” |
[25:09] | from: “It’s a free country, and I can do what I want.” | 仅一步之遥了 |
[25:12] | But it is. | 但事实如此 |
[25:13] | It’s my life. I only get one. No, it isn’t. | -这是我的生活 我就活这一辈子 -不是 |
[25:16] | It’s our life, and we’re all in this together. | 这是我们的生活 我们都在其中 |
[25:19] | And for the first time, the world might actually unite. | 也许这是第一次 世界真正团结起来 |
[25:22] | But you’re more interested in what happened | 但你却对一个在火车上 |
[25:23] | to some girl who you met on a train for half an hour. | 认识半小时的女孩更感兴趣 |
[25:26] | There’s millions of them, man. They’re just girls. | 哥们 世上女的多了去了 不就是妞儿吗 |
[25:28] | Yeah, not this girl. | 对 但不是这个女孩 |
[25:29] | If you met her, you’d know what I mean. | 如果你见过她 你就懂我的意思了 |
[25:31] | You of all people would totally give me your blessing. | 你们所有人绝对会祝福我的 |
[25:34] | Anyway, maybe he wasn’t even that special. | 总之 也许他也没那么特别 |
[25:36] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[25:38] | His facial hair was kind of annoying. | 他的胡子有点惹人讨厌 |
[25:40] | And he works in a business I loathe. | 我很讨厌他任职的行业 |
[25:42] | He sounded wonderful. | 听起来 他挺优秀啊 |
[25:44] | Lots of people are wonderful. | 很多人都很优秀啊 |
[25:46] | What if he shows up and you don’t? | 如果他出现了而你没有呢 |
[25:48] | You’ll never know. | 你永远不会知道 |
[25:50] | He’s not gonna show up, Mum. | 他不会出现的 妈妈 |
[25:51] | He’s a really responsible type of guy, | 他是个很负责任的人 |
[25:53] | and he’s not just gonna flout the rules | 他不会为我这样的人 |
[25:55] | for someone like me. | 无视规则 |
[25:56] | But I need to know how this turns out. | 但我得知道结果如何 |
[25:58] | I’ve got bets with all the neighbors | 我拿他会不会出现这事儿 |
[26:00] | on whether he’ll show up. | 和所有邻居打赌了 |
[26:03] | What? | 什么 |
[26:04] | The whole street is on tenterhooks. | 整条街的人可都翘首以待呢 |
[26:06] | This isn’t about you! | 这跟你无关 |
[26:08] | It’s about the world coming together! | 而是世界要团结一致 |
[26:10] | You saw the Gal Gadot video. | 你看过盖尔·加朵的视频 |
[26:12] | Hell, we all saw it and we all cried. | 该死 我们都看过 都哭了 |
[26:14] | Listen to Gal Gadot and her celebrity mates. | 听听盖尔·加朵和她名人朋友们的话 |
[26:18] | This’ll pass and get back to normal, | 一切都会过去 回归正常 |
[26:20] | and I’ll be on my own again. | 我又将独自一人了 |
[26:22] | I’ll be damned if I’m gonna miss | 我要是因为一些临时规定 |
[26:23] | this one chance at something real | 错过了这次真正的机会 |
[26:25] | because of some temporary rules. | 我会无比自责 |
[26:27] | This woman was incredible. | 这个女人太不可思议了 |
[26:30] | I haven’t spent a minute | 我无时无刻 |
[26:31] | not thinking about everything she said. | 都在想她说的每一句话 |
[26:33] | If she shows up and I don’t, | 如果她出现了 而我没有 |
[26:36] | I’ll never forgive myself. | 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[26:38] | It’ll-it’ll haunt me. | 这件事会一直困扰我 |
[26:40] | I’ll be like some broken ghost in a Dickens novel | 我会像狄更斯小说中的孤魂野鬼一样 |
[26:42] | haunting the railway station. | 在火车站晃荡 |
[26:45] | I’m not gonna physically stop you, dude, | 兄弟 我不会阻止你 |
[26:47] | but don’t ask my blessing. | 但也别想得到我的祝福 |
[26:49] | You do what you want. | 你去做你想做的 |
[26:51] | Anyway, she’s not gonna show. | 不管怎样 她不会出现的 |
[26:54] | Wanna bet? | 想打赌吗 |
[26:56] | No. | 不想 |
[26:58] | Okay, this is my actual life we’re talking about, | 这是我真实的生活 |
[27:00] | not some soap opera or horse race. | 不是肥皂剧或者赛马 |
[27:03] | I know, | 我知道 |
[27:04] | and… I truly hope you find happiness. | 我真心希望你能找到幸福 |
[27:08] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[27:09] | Of course. | 当然 |
[27:11] | You’re my little girl. | 你是我的女儿 |
[27:12] | But I have a lot of money riding on this. | 我压了很多钱在这上面 |
[27:17] | If she’s not there, | 如果她不在那 |
[27:20] | I’ll pay your rent for the next year. | 我来付你明年的租金 |
[27:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:29] | You would stoop so low? | 你怎么会卑微到这种程度 |
[27:35] | What’s in it for you? | 要是你赢了呢 |
[27:36] | Just a loan of your bicycle. | 把你的自行车借给我就行了 |
[27:39] | But, like, quickly, ’cause I have to be there in, like… | 但是 快点决定 我得尽快赶到 大概 |
[27:41] | ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[27:42] | The whole year? | 一整年的租金 |
[27:44] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:46] | But only if she’s not there, so if you don’t let me go | 但前提是她不在那 如果你不让我去 |
[27:50] | and give me your bicycle, you’ll never find out. | 不把你的自行车借我 你永远不会知道 |
[27:52] | Fuck you, man. You’re such a manipulator. | 你真是个操纵高手 |
[27:54] | I know. I’m in advertising. | 当然 我在广告行业工作 |
[28:19] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[28:24] | Bollocks. | 不好 |
[28:33] | – Hi! – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[28:34] | Are you well? | 你怎么样 |
[28:36] | Great, yeah. | 挺好的 |
[28:37] | Uh, I’m just taking some exercise. | 我只是在锻炼 |
[28:40] | Lovely. | 挺好的 |
[28:47] | Where are you from, please? | 请问你从哪里来的 |
[28:49] | Uh, well, I-I live in Galway, | 我住在戈尔韦 |
[28:51] | but I’m staying at my brother’s in Dublin. | 现在和我哥哥一起待在都柏林 |
[28:54] | Yeah, I don’t know him personally. | 我不认识他 |
[28:55] | Where are you living? | 你住在哪里 |
[29:00] | Okay, you got me. | 好吧 你这个问题问倒我了 |
[29:02] | I’m outside the two-K limit. | 我已经超过2千米的限制了 |
[29:03] | I’m just gonna be honest with you, I’m staying in Inchicore. | 我说实话 我住在英奇科 |
[29:05] | All right, back you go. | 行了 回去吧 |
[29:06] | – Really? – Very really. | -真的吗 -当然是真的 |
[29:10] | Uh… look, can I tell you a story? | 我可以给你讲一个故事吗 |
[29:12] | You might get this, being a… | 你可能知道 成为一个 |
[29:15] | Being a what? | 成为一个什么 |
[29:16] | I really need to get to that train station. | 我必须要去火车站 |
[29:18] | – There’s no trains running. – I know. | -火车都停运了 -我知道 |
[29:21] | I’m not trying to catch a train. | 我不是要赶火车 |
[29:22] | I’m trying to catch a girl. Look… | 我是想追一个女孩 |
[29:25] | two weeks ago, I met the love of my life on a train. | 两周前 我在火车上遇见了我一生的挚爱 |
[29:29] | She’s a medieval student from NUI. | 她是爱尔兰国立大学的学生 研究中世纪 |
[29:31] | Really brainy, but-but funny and quirky. | 很聪明 但 但是搞笑又古怪 |
[29:35] | And we promised to meet back here, | 我们约定在这里再见面 |
[29:37] | thinking the lockdown would only last the two weeks. | 以为封锁只会持续两周 |
[29:40] | Why don’t you just ring her? | 你为什么不打电话给她 |
[29:41] | I didn’t get her number | 我没有她的号码 |
[29:42] | or any of her contact details. | 或她的其他联系方式 |
[29:44] | Why the hell not? | 为什么没有 |
[29:46] | Because it seemed like we connected so well | 因为我们非常心有灵犀 |
[29:48] | that we’d both show up. | 认为彼此一定会出现 |
[29:50] | Look, we had no idea how serious this was going to get. | 我们没想到事情会变得如此严重 |
[29:54] | But we connected so deeply. | 但我们真的非常心灵相通 |
[29:56] | She is amazing. | 她太好了 |
[29:57] | And if I don’t get to see her now, | 如果我现在不去见她 |
[29:59] | I can’t think of how I’ll ever get to meet her again. | 我不知道我要怎样才能再见到她 |
[30:04] | Wow. | 哇 |
[30:06] | I’ve heard a lot of excuses today, | 我今天听了很多种借口 |
[30:08] | but that really is quite touching. | 但你这个真感人 |
[30:10] | Right? | 是吧 |
[30:11] | No! It’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever heard. | 不 这是我听过最蠢的借口 |
[30:15] | Anyway, she won’t be there. | 反正 她不会出现的 |
[30:17] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:18] | ‘Cause there’s checkpoints all around this area. | 因为这附近到处都有检查站 |
[30:20] | And there’s not a guard in Ireland | 爱尔兰没有一个警察 |
[30:22] | that’ll believe that shit. | 会信这种鬼话 |
[30:23] | Now, go home. | 赶紧回家 |
[30:24] | We’re all in this together? | 我们不是同心协力吗 |
[30:25] | What do you think this is? | 你以为这是在干什么 |
[30:27] | Some movie on Netflix? Home. | 拍奈飞的电影吗 快回家 |
[30:33] | *Imagine all the people* | *试想所有的人* |
[30:37] | *Living in…* | *活在* |
[30:39] | Get the fuck home! | 还不快滚 |
[30:40] | Right, yeah, all right. | 行行行 |
[30:42] | – Okay, okay, gotcha. – Fuckin’ hell. | -好了 知道了 -见鬼 |
[31:09] | So is that it? | 就这样了 |
[31:11] | Is that the end? | 结束了吗 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:17] | I guess so. | 应该吧 |
[31:47] | What was it? | 是什么来着 |
[31:49] | Cow… | 樱 |
[31:50] | Cowslip… | 樱草 |
[31:52] | Yeah, the Oxmantown Road one. | 是的 奥斯曼镇路一号 |
[31:54] | Cowslip… | 樱草 |
[31:56] | Cowslip Lane? | 樱草巷 |
[31:58] | Oxmantown… | 奥斯曼镇 |
[32:01] | Ox… Oxman. | 奥斯 奥斯曼 |
[32:04] | Oxmantown… | 奥斯曼镇 |
[32:07] | Oxmantown. | 奥斯曼镇 |
[32:08] | Yeah, the Oxmantown Road one. | 是的 奥斯曼镇路一号 |
[32:09] | Oxmantown Road. | 奥斯曼镇路 |
[32:18] | Oxmantown Road. | 奥斯曼镇路 |
[32:23] | I have a street. | 我知道街道名了 |
[32:28] | Look after that car. It’s vintage. | 小心点开 这车很旧了 |
[32:31] | I will. | 我会的 |
[32:32] | Text me later and let me know how you’re getting on. | 记得给我发短信 告诉我你的情况 |
[32:34] | And if you need provisions, I’ll cycle over. | 你需要补给的话 我会骑自行车送过去 |
[32:36] | Thanks, bro. Think I’m all set. | 谢了兄弟 我觉得我都准备好了 |
[32:39] | You’re a mad bollocks. | 你真是个疯子 |