时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | I’m actually dead serious. You cannot talk… | 我说真的 你不能说… |
[01:09] | Okay, oh, my God, okay, you’re like Katie and Tyler. | 好吧 天啊 你跟凯特泰勒他俩一样 |
[01:11] | Her and Tyler are meant to be. | 她和泰勒好配 |
[01:12] | I know, know, know this. | 我知道的啦 |
[01:13] | – Katie. You and Tyler. – What? | -凯特 你和泰勒 -什么 |
[01:15] | – Oh, my God, Moush, stop. – Oh, my God! | -天啊 姆希 别说了 -我的天啊 |
[01:16] | – I don’t like him, okay? – No, a Leo and a Gemini | -我不喜欢他 好吗 -不 狮子座和双鱼座 |
[01:18] | – have to be together, right? – No! | -超级般配 不是吗 -不是 |
[01:20] | – Yes, they do. – Amber. Amber, come on. | -是的 必须是 -安珀 走啦 |
[01:22] | – Bye! – I kissed him one time for two minutes. | -拜拜 -有次我和他亲了两分钟 |
[01:25] | I took this quiz for Katie where it’s, | 我帮凯特做了测试 |
[01:27] | like, a soul mates one, | 她的灵魂伴侣是T |
[01:27] | and it ended up in T, T for Tyler. | T是泰勒的首字母 |
[01:29] | – For Tyler. For Tyler. – The universe is speaking. | -就是泰勒 -天注定啊 |
[01:31] | – Okay, no, no, no. – Mother Nature is speaking. | -不是 -大自然母亲也表示赞同 |
[01:33] | – She wants you to have his baby. – No. No. | -她想你俩早生贵子 -不 |
[01:35] | – It’s meant to be. – Oh! Too far, too far. | -这命定的爱情 -太扯淡了吧 |
[01:37] | Like, it’s gonna be so much fun. | 这肯定超级好玩 |
[01:38] | Like, I think I’m gonna wear this new tie-dye sweatshirt. | 我要穿这件新的扎染运动衫 |
[01:40] | It’s blue, so it’s perfect; | 蓝色的 超好看 |
[01:41] | it’s gonna, like, match everybody. | 跟所有人都特别搭 |
[01:43] | And, like, I got it for, like, seven dollars. | 我花7块钱买的 |
[01:45] | Oh, we have to make a pact now, though, to sleep | 我们约好了哦 |
[01:47] | next to each other, because otherwise… | 要睡在一块 不然就… |
[01:48] | No shit I’m sleeping next to you. | 我才不要睡你旁边 |
[01:50] | I can’t believe… Oh, my God. | 不敢相信 天啊 |
[01:52] | Look at Tyler’s Instagram. | 快看泰勒的图享 |
[01:53] | He just posted a picture of you. | 他发了一张你的照片 |
[01:55] | I knew it. He likes you so much. | 我就知道 他很喜欢你 |
[01:56] | The T in the soul mates quiz is definitely Tyler. | 灵魂伴侣测试的T肯定就是泰勒 |
[01:58] | – I told you. I told you. – Shut up. | -早跟你说了 -闭嘴吧 |
[02:01] | Oh, my God, I just realized that if you marry Tyler | 天啊 我才发现如果你嫁给泰勒 |
[02:04] | and I marry Isaac, they’re best friends, | 我嫁给艾萨克 他俩又是最好的朋友 |
[02:05] | which is gonna make us family. | 那我们不就成一家人了 |
[02:06] | And we’re gonna share our first dance together. | 我们两对可以一起跳婚礼第一支舞 |
[02:08] | Ugh, but Isaac isn’t a good dancer at all. | 但艾萨克跳舞完全不行 |
[02:09] | Like, it’s gonna be really embarrassing. | 那就超级尴尬了 |
[02:14] | – Katie! – What? | -凯特 -怎么了 |
[02:16] | I was talking about what a bad dancer Isaac is. | 我在说艾萨克跳舞很烂 |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[02:19] | Okay, if I’m gonna marry Isaac, | 如果我要嫁给艾萨克 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna have to totally teach him how to dance. | 我肯定得教他跳舞 |
[02:23] | – And if he is dancing… – That girl, um, | -如果他要跳舞… -那个女孩 |
[02:26] | who is dancing to “Motivation” | 跳《动机》舞蹈的红队女孩 |
[02:28] | – on the red team is really good. – Uh, yeah. I don’t… | -她跳得很棒 -我不知道 |
[02:30] | I-I don’t think I’ve actually ever spoken to her, | 我应该没跟她说过话 |
[02:32] | but she hangs out with, like, Dez and… | 她跟狄兹比较熟 |
[02:34] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[02:35] | Uh, Alexa. Yeah, she’s got to be… Ugh. | 亚莉克莎 她应该是… |
[02:40] | Hey, my mom says I have to get off the phone | 我妈让我别打电话 |
[02:41] | – and do my homework. – Okay. | -得做作业了 -好的 |
[02:42] | All right, bye. Love you forever. | 好的 拜拜 永远爱你哦 |
[02:44] | All right, love you. | 好的 爱你 |
[03:07] | Hey, hi. Just wanted to see if you were up. | 我就是想来看看你睡了吗 |
[03:09] | – Yeah. – Mom! | -好 -妈妈 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I’ll be right there! | 我马上出去 |
[03:13] | Do you want some water before you go to bed? | 睡前想喝点水吗 |
[03:15] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry I’m so late again. | 抱歉我又这么晚回来 |
[03:19] | Such a mess. | 真是乱 |
[03:21] | I can’t believe it’s 10:00. | 居然已经十点了 |
[03:21] | 选择一个同性恋偶像 你最喜欢麦当娜的哪首歌 我不是很喜欢麦当娜 《时尚》 《拜金女孩》 《表达自己》 | |
[03:22] | – Um, how was school? – It’s fine. | -学校怎么样 -挺好的 |
[03:25] | How’s little Miss Moush? | 姆希老师怎么样 |
[03:27] | – Great. – What’s this? | -她很好 -这是什么 |
[03:29] | Uh, chili, from the back of the pantry. | 辣椒酱 从食品储藏室后面翻出来的 |
[03:31] | – Did you heat it up? – Yeah. | -你有加热过吗 -嗯 |
[03:33] | Very impressive. Did you give some to Amber? | 真了不起 你有分给安珀一些吗 |
[03:35] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[03:40] | Uh, what is this, on your face? | 这是什么 你脸上这个 |
[03:42] | Oh, it’s just for the color wars thing. I’m blue. | 就是玩颜色大战弄的 我是蓝色 |
[03:44] | – Is it a sticker? – Uh, yeah. | -这是贴纸吗 -对 |
[03:46] | – Take it off before you go to bed. – It’s fine. | -睡觉前把它撕掉 -没关系的 |
[03:49] | It’s not good. It suffocates your skin. | 有关系 它会让你的皮肤没法呼吸 |
[03:51] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[03:52] | All right, good night. | 好 晚安 |
[03:53] | – Night. – For real. | -晚安 -说真的 |
[03:55] | Turn off the lights. | 把灯关了 |
[03:58] | – Mom! – Yes, I’ll be right there. | -妈妈 -哎 我马上来 |
[04:02] | 你最喜欢麦当娜的哪首歌 我不是很喜欢麦当娜 《时尚》 《拜金女孩》 《表达自己》 | |
[04:11] | 你有多少同性恋成分 你有20%的同性恋成分 你绝对不是同性恋 但你或许有一点同性恋成分 | |
[04:23] | 我是…吗 或许这个小测试能告诉我 | |
[04:29] | Don’t want to have to repeat myself. | 我不想再说第二遍 |
[04:30] | Jeffery and Jameela, Nicholas and Charlotte, | 杰弗里和贾米勒 尼古拉斯和夏洛特 |
[04:35] | Katie and Tyler. | 凯特和泰勒 |
[04:38] | Shut and Ben. | 舒特和本 |
[04:39] | – Jeffery and Jameela. – All right, bet. | -杰弗里和贾米勒 -好 打赌 |
[04:42] | Uh, five minutes. We got five minutes. | 五分钟 我们再五分钟 |
[04:43] | – All right, you guys. – In the corner. | -好了 大伙儿 -到角落里去 |
[04:45] | Romeo and Juliet, and I want you to learn your lines. | 《罗密欧与茱丽叶》 我希望你们都记牢台词 |
[04:47] | – I want you to come in prepared. – Ms. V, | -都提前做足准备 -瓦老师 |
[04:49] | uh, why don’t we do gender-neutral casting? | 我们为什么不无性别选角呢 |
[04:51] | Jameela. | 贾米勒 |
[04:52] | I feel like we should do all girl, no boy partners. | 我觉得我们应该都让女生来演 不要男生 |
[04:54] | It’s important to work with the opposite gender | 有时候跟异性合作 |
[04:55] | sometimes; this is one of those times. | 也很重要 就比如说现在 |
[04:57] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[04:59] | …was right next to that gross old bagel shop? | 就在那个又脏又破的贝果店旁边吗 |
[05:01] | Where they would do whipped cream cheese? | 会打发奶油奶酪的那家店 |
[05:02] | So my brother also goes there, | 我弟弟经常去那家店 |
[05:04] | and he’s actually really good. | 其实很好吃的 |
[05:05] | – I go there, too. – Oh, really? | -我也会去那家店 -真的吗 |
[05:07] | – That’s kind of weird. – Uh, Katie. | -有点奇怪哦 -凯特 |
[05:09] | I won’t be able to rehearse today, | 我今天不能排练了 |
[05:10] | ’cause after school I have parkour till 4:30. | 因为放学后我练习跑酷要练到四点半 |
[05:13] | She could totally do this weekend. | 她周末有空排练 |
[05:14] | Um, but, like, aren’t we just rehearsing at school? | 但是 我们不是只在学校排练吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是 |
[05:17] | Yeah, but you want the scene to be good, right? | 是啊 但是你想演好这一幕吧 |
[05:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:20] | Uh, yeah, sure. Uh, let’s do, like, this weekend. | 好吧 没问题 我们就 这周末排练吧 |
[05:23] | – Anytime, I’m free. – Awesome, I’ll DM you. | -随便几点 我都有空 -太好了 我私信你 |
[05:24] | Derek, I see you! | 德里克 我看见你了 |
[05:28] | – No, no. – It’s too scandalous? | -不不 -那太可耻了 |
[05:30] | I’m too scandalous. | 我太可耻了 |
[05:33] | A.P., you are in these two rows. | AP年级 你们坐这两排 |
[05:36] | These two rows only. | 只坐这两排 |
[05:38] | 你是无性恋吗 你是无性恋 无性恋者不会对他人表现出性欲望 对性行为也没有兴趣 | |
[05:41] | Hey, what are you doing on your phone? | 你在手机上看什么 |
[05:43] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:48] | Useless. Does anybody else have another idea | 真没用 还有谁有别的方法 |
[05:50] | how to get up into the circle? | 进入圈子里吗 |
[05:52] | – Lasers! – Good. | -真酷 -好 |
[05:54] | Elizabeth! Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白 |
[05:56] | Good sir, have you seen my magical, | 先生 你见过我那神奇的 |
[05:58] | super-strength wine elixir? | 超强力万能酒剂吗 |
[05:59] | Meanwhile, up in the castle, | 与此同时 在城堡里 |
[06:01] | this lizard shall grow and be my companion | 这只蜥蜴会长大 并成为我的伴侣 |
[06:04] | unless you step on it. | 除非你踩到它了 |
[06:07] | – A lizard! – Where is it? There! | -有只蜥蜴 -在哪 这里 |
[06:15] | My dear daughter! | 我亲爱的女儿 |
[06:18] | The news I have is terrible indeed. | 有个非常糟糕的消息 |
[06:20] | The poppy has been purloined. | 罂粟花被盗了 |
[06:23] | Gonna need everybody back up on the grass, please. | 请大家都回到草地上去 |
[06:26] | Everybody’s on the grass. | 都回到草地上 |
[06:28] | It’s, like, ASMR for your skin. | 就像给皮肤做ASMR |
[06:30] | It’s a massive line, we got Alyssa here. | 队伍很庞大 这是阿莉莎 |
[06:31] | Hey, yo, Alyssa. | 你好啊 阿莉莎 |
[06:32] | Okay, but I’m not wearing any eyeliner. | 好吧 但我没画眼线 |
[06:35] | Absolutely not. | 肯定没有 |
[06:36] | So, what did y’all think of the show? | 那么 你们觉得演出怎么样 |
[06:37] | – How we feeling? – Great. | -感觉怎么样 -很好 |
[06:40] | It was a slap. I was… | 简直是折磨 我… |
[06:42] | Okay, and then we got the lock-in at school tomorrow. | 明天我们学校有留宿活动 |
[06:44] | – We got everyone sleeping in the gym. – I’m so excited. | -我们都要在体育馆睡觉 -我好激动 |
[06:45] | – This my other girl Lucy, by the way. – Hi, babe. | -对了 这是我另一个朋友露西 -宝贝 |
[06:47] | Anyways, and this is Katie. | 好了 这是凯特 |
[06:50] | – Sho-go. – Now, what the hell was that? | -省吾 -这是什么鬼 |
[06:51] | – It’s-it’s a Dachi stance. – It’s from an anime. | -一种站立姿势 -是一部动漫里的 |
[06:54] | You don’t know karate? | 你不知道空手道吗 |
[06:54] | It’s from one of her baby shows. | 出自她其中一部卡通片 |
[06:56] | – I don’t even know what the hell… – It’s a baby show. | -我不知道那是什么玩意 -是卡通片 |
[06:57] | It’s not a baby show. It’s anime. | 不是卡通片 是动漫 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry. I love you. | 对不起 我爱你 |
[06:59] | It’s just a dumb show called Kaleido Star. | 只是一个叫《百变之星》的无聊节目 |
[07:00] | – What’s it called? – That shit is weird. | -它叫什么 -那东西太奇怪了 |
[07:02] | Anime? | 动漫 |
[07:03] | No. I mean, what was the name of the show | 不 我是说 你刚才提到 |
[07:04] | – that you mentioned? – Oh. Um… Uh, Kaleido Star. | -那部剧的名字 -《百变之星》 |
[07:08] | – What is this? – Anime? | -是什么 -动漫 |
[07:10] | – It’s, like, animation. – It’s Japanese cartoons. | -像动画片 -是日本卡通片 |
[07:12] | They have the really big eyes. | 里面的人物眼睛都很大 |
[07:16] | Have you seen… Wait, have you seen Black Butler? | 等下 你看过《黑执事》吗 |
[07:19] | – No. No, what’s that? – Okay, that-that one’s | -没有 那是什么 -好吧 那个 |
[07:20] | my favorite. It’s about this boy | 那部是我的最爱 故事讲的是 |
[07:22] | who signs a Faustian contract with a demon | 一个男孩为了报复那些杀害他家人 |
[07:25] | to get revenge | 并折磨他的人 |
[07:26] | on the people who have murdered his family | 和恶魔签订了 |
[07:28] | – and then tortured him. – That’s so dark. | -浮士德契约 -好黑暗 |
[07:30] | – That sounds cool. – I think you would like it. | -听起来不错 -我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[07:31] | And, um… Wait, what was your name? | 等一下 你叫什么 |
[07:34] | – I didn’t get your name. – Uh, Katie. | -我还不知道你的名字 -凯特 |
[07:35] | Katie. Okay. I’m Alexa. | 凯特 好的 我是亚莉克莎 |
[07:37] | So, no, I’ve heard of Kaleido Star, | 我听说过《百变之星》 |
[07:39] | but I haven’t seen it. | 但还没看过 |
[07:40] | I watched Gakuen Alice when I was a lot younger. | 我很小的时候看过《爱丽丝学园》 |
[07:41] | – Yes. Yes. – Okay, cool. | -我也是 -棒 |
[07:43] | – Yeah. – Like, nobody knows that one. | -好的 -没什么人知道那个 |
[07:44] | – This is crazy. – Hey, I don’t know | -太疯狂了 -我也不知道 |
[07:46] | anyone else who’s watched it, either. | 还有谁看过这部作品 |
[07:47] | Yeah, and, like, all my friends think I’m, like, | 我所有的朋友都认为 |
[07:49] | super stupid for watching anime. | 我看动漫太蠢了 |
[07:51] | – Oh, really? – But they haven’t even seen, | -真的吗 -但他们甚至都没看过 |
[07:52] | like, any anime, so they can’t really judge me, you know? | 任何动漫 他们不能评判我 你懂吗 |
[07:55] | – But, um… – All right, everybody. Let’s get down | -但是 -好了 大家快过来 |
[07:56] | for a group picture, please! Group picture! | 照集体照 快点 集体照 |
[08:00] | That’s really neat, by the way. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[08:12] | Amber, why would I take those? Stop touching | 安珀 我为什么要这些东西 |
[08:15] | – my stuff! Get out! – Fine! | -别碰我的东西 出去 -好啦 |
[08:38] | Have you, um… | 你有没有 |
[08:40] | Have you done any Shakespeare before? | 演过莎士比亚的剧本 |
[08:41] | Uh, not really. | 没有 |
[08:43] | Have you, um, looked at the… | 那你有没有看过 |
[08:44] | You guys, use your dictionary. | 同学们 用上你的字典 |
[08:45] | I’ll just pull up the SparkNotes. | 我进火花笔记网看看 |
[08:47] | 亚莉克莎 现在有空吗 | |
[08:48] | – Okay. – See if you can figure it out. | -好吧 -看看你们能不能想出来 |
[08:49] | – This is so stupid. – Should we, uh… I don’t know. | -这太蠢了 -我们要不要 不知道 |
[08:50] | Should we try to memorize it? | 要不要把台词背好 |
[08:53] | Yeah, if that’s what you need to do. | 好的 如果你想的话 |
[08:54] | Hold on. I’m coming. | 等等 我来了 |
[08:56] | Coolio. Uh, did you get my DM? | 好 你收到我给你发的消息了吗 |
[09:00] | About us hanging out over the weekend. | 我说周末我们一起出去 |
[09:01] | Uh, ’cause of rehearsing the… | 因为要排练… |
[09:03] | If you… If you can’t, | 你来不了的话 |
[09:04] | that’s okay. Um… | 也没事的 |
[09:07] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:08] | Um… No, uh, yeah. | 不是的 可以 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I would really… | 我可以去 |
[09:12] | – Really? – I would really, really love to. | -真的吗 -我很愿意 |
[09:14] | – Awesome. Okay. – Yeah. | -太棒了 -嗯 |
[09:15] | Um, unless you want to rehearse it in the lock-in, | 除非你想在留宿活动排练 |
[09:17] | – since, you know, we’re both blue. – No way. | -因为我们俩都是蓝队的 -不可能 |
[09:19] | That sounds awful. | 那太糟糕了 |
[09:20] | Yeah, you’re right. Um, okay, let’s… | 对 你说的没错 |
[09:23] | She told us that she was gonna be gone for a while, | 她给我说她会离开一小会儿 |
[09:25] | but I didn’t expect it to be overnight, | 但我没想到她一整夜没回家 |
[09:26] | so we came here. | 于是我们就过去了 |
[09:28] | And she’d been in this, like, terrible car accident. | 发现她出了严重的车祸 |
[09:31] | – What? – It was… It was traumatizing, really. | -什么 -这对我们来说是严重的打击 |
[09:32] | And she was there for, like, another twoish weeks. | 她在医院住了两周左右 |
[09:35] | Um, but that was, like, a really long story. I’m sorry. | 这件事说得太久了 抱歉 |
[09:38] | No, really, is your mom okay now? | 没事 你妈妈还好吗 |
[09:40] | Oh, yeah, no, she’s totally fine. | 没事了 她现在很好 |
[09:42] | Just basically made her, like, quit her job | 但是她现在不得不辞职 |
[09:44] | and reevaluate her whole life, but… | 重新审视她的人生 |
[09:45] | Uh, she’s in med school now, | 她现在去医学院上学了 |
[09:48] | and she’s almost… | 她几乎 |
[09:51] | These things are so stupid. | 这东西太蠢了 |
[09:52] | Here, you can take it. What’s the combination? | 你接电话吧 密码是多少 |
[09:54] | It’s, uh, 15-42-3. | 是15423 |
[09:57] | You can take it. | 有电话就接吧 |
[09:59] | It’s just spam. | 是诈骗电话 |
[10:04] | – What’s this? – No. | -这是什么 -不要 |
[10:06] | No, it’s nothing. | 这什么都不是 |
[10:08] | – Is it true you’re 93% dateable? – No. No. | -所以你可约会的程度是93%吗 -不是 |
[10:10] | My friend made me do this, | 这是我朋友逼我做的 |
[10:12] | and it was not willing, and it’s… | 这不是我自愿的 |
[10:14] | “You love holding hands, talking about feelings, | 你喜欢牵手 谈感想 |
[10:16] | – and you’re ready to fall in love.” – No. No. | -你已经准备好陷入爱河了 -不是 |
[10:18] | No. No. No, no. These things are so ridiculous. | 不不不 这东西太扯了 |
[10:21] | Okay? I did one the other day | 好吧 我前几天做了一个测试 |
[10:23] | about how my Patronus is a beagle. | 它说我的守护神是比格犬 |
[10:26] | Which is ridiculous bec… No. | 这太扯了因… 不 |
[10:27] | No, beagles are so lame. | 不 比格犬太弱了 |
[10:30] | – No, they’re not. – Do you ever think | -不 才不是 -你有想过 |
[10:30] | – about beagles? – They’re so sweet. | -比格犬吗 -它们很可爱 |
[10:32] | No. Well, maybe. | 不 好吧 也许吧 |
[10:34] | I think my Patronus is a dolphin. | 我觉得我的守护神是海豚 |
[10:36] | – Dolphin. I like that. – Dolphins are cool. | -海豚 我喜欢 -海豚很酷 |
[10:38] | Yeah, they are cool. | 是啊 它们很酷 |
[10:39] | They have, like, superhuman emotions. | 它们有超乎人类的情感 |
[10:41] | Did you know that they’re the only animal | 你知道它们是除人类外 |
[10:43] | other than humans to have sex for pleasure? | 唯一会为了获取快感而做爱的动物吗 |
[10:45] | – What? How do you know that? – Yeah. | -什么 你怎么知道 -是的 |
[10:48] | – Why do you know that? – I don’t know. | -你为什么会知道 -我不知道 |
[10:50] | So have you ever dated anyone | 既然你被约的概率是93% |
[10:53] | since you’re 93% dateable? | 那你跟别人约会过吗 |
[10:56] | Uh, no. No. Have you? | 没有 那你呢 |
[10:59] | Oh, no. I’m probably zero percent dateable. | 没有 我被约的概率大概是零 |
[11:03] | Oh, that’s my mom. | 是我妈 |
[11:05] | We live about five minutes away, and she still insists | 我家离这只有5分钟路程 她还是坚持 |
[11:06] | – on driving me everywhere. – Yeah, mine, too. | -开车到处接送我 -是啊 我妈也是 |
[11:09] | We’re literally, like, four blocks away. | 我家离这4个街区 |
[11:11] | I’m on 126th and 107th Ave. | 我住在126大街和107大街交界处 |
[11:14] | – I don’t know if you’re… – Oh, my God. | -我不知道你… -天啊 |
[11:15] | – I’m on 124th and Liberty. – I don’t… | -我住在124大街和自由街交界处 -我不… |
[11:17] | – That’s, like, I… – No. That’s, like, really close. | -好像 我… -不 我们离得非常近 |
[11:19] | – Really? – We’re only, like, a couple blocks | -真的吗 -我们家之间 |
[11:20] | – down from each other. Yeah. – Oh, that’s really cool. | -只隔了几个街区 -那太好了 |
[11:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:25] | That’s her. See you tomorrow. | 我妈在那 明天见 |
[11:27] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:40] | – Slow down! – Sorry! | -慢一点 -抱歉 |
[11:41] | – Driving me crazy. – Definitely Miranda. | -我要疯了 -绝对是米兰达 |
[11:43] | – She’s pretty dusty. – Okay, here she is. | -她身上全是灰 -好了 她来了 |
[11:44] | Amber, just tell me where I’m going. | 安珀 告诉我我们要去哪 |
[11:45] | Hi. Hi. I’m so sorry. Class ran a little late. | 你好 很抱歉 拖堂了一会儿 |
[11:48] | Left or right? Kathryn! | 左转还是右转 凯瑟琳 |
[11:50] | Why do you have a phone if you’re not gonna | 如果我给你打电话你不接 |
[11:52] | – answer it when I call you? – Uh… it’s a left. | -那你还要手机干什么 -左转 |
[11:54] | Left. Thank you. | 左转 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Kathryn, you could at least text me back. | 凯瑟琳 你至少可以给我回个信息 |
[11:57] | That’s the whole point of why | 这就是给你 |
[11:58] | you have the thing in the first place. | 用手机的意义啊 |
[11:59] | Uh, sorry. I was just talking | 抱歉 我刚才正在 |
[12:01] | to Ms. Vacher about my scene. | 跟瓦谢尔老师聊我的戏 |
[12:01] | 姆希 天啊 你是死了吗 我甚至不知道你在哪 这真是罪过 我说这是罪过 凯特 凯特特 凯特凯特凯特 天啊 你在干什么 你在哪 凯特你在哪 | |
[12:02] | Amber, can you get, uh, Jenna’s mom | 安珀 你能给珍娜的妈妈 |
[12:04] | on the phone and tell her we’re gonna be 20 minutes late? | 打个电话 告诉她我们要迟到20分钟吗 |
[12:06] | Uh, Cynthia. Kathryn, put your seat belt on. | 她叫辛西娅 凯瑟琳 系好安全带 |
[12:08] | – Is it a… is it a “C” Or an “S” Or a… Cynthia? – No, no, no. | -辛西娅的首字母是C还是S 还是… -不 |
[12:11] | “C.” C-Y-N. | 是C开头 CYN |
[12:12] | My battery was running a little low, too, | 我手机也没什么电了 |
[12:14] | so I just didn’t want to text you. Sorry. | 所以我不想给你发信息 抱歉 |
[12:15] | Today is the day that you had to be in the car, | 今天你必须上车 |
[12:18] | 亚莉克莎 你有空吗 没 英语课 我想跟你再聊聊日本动画 放学约 我忘记问你要参加今晚的留宿活动吗 | |
[12:18] | and I need to hear from you. | 我需要你的消息 |
[12:19] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[12:20] | No, no, no. Just text her. Cynthia. | 不不不 给她发信息就好 辛西娅 |
[12:22] | Okay. Oh, I see. Okay, there we go. | 好 我看见了 好了 继续吧 |
[12:26] | Okay, now what should I do? | 现在我要做什么 |
[12:26] | All right, tell her, we’re g… | 好了 告诉她 我们要… |
[12:28] | we’re gonna be 20 minutes late. | 我们要迟到20分钟 |
[12:31] | I mean, seriously, Kathryn, | 说真的 凯瑟琳 |
[12:32] | the reason why I got you the phone | 我给你买手机的原因是 |
[12:33] | is so that I could be in touch with you, | 我可以和你保持联系 |
[12:34] | not so you could write to Moush and Lucy ten times. | 而不是让你可以给姆希和露西发十倍的信息 |
[12:37] | This is what we have. | 这就是我们的睡袋 |
[12:38] | – Massive rip in the top. – Nobody is gonna notice. | -上面裂了条大口子 -没人会注意到的 |
[12:41] | Move. | 走开 |
[12:42] | Look, this is the sleeping bag that we’ve got. | 瞧啊 这就是我们的睡袋 |
[12:43] | Katie, do not go into my room. | 凯特 别进我房间 |
[12:45] | Mom, I can’t take that one. | 妈妈 我不能带那个睡袋 |
[12:46] | Here. Look. It’s not even | 你看看这里 这裂缝 |
[12:47] | – that big of a rip. – I can’t. I can’t. | -根本就没那么大 -我不能带 不能 |
[12:48] | It’s just this little thing with the fuzz coming out. | 就是个小缝 有些线头跑出来 |
[12:49] | – I can sew it for you. – It’s gross, and there’s | -我可以帮你缝好它 -太丑了 |
[12:51] | – a huge rip, and it just… – Well, I don’t why | -有条大缝 它… -我不知道为什么 |
[12:51] | I’m finding out about it now a half hour before | 我在你去学校前半小时 |
[12:53] | you’re supposed to be at the school that you need | 才知道你需要一个 |
[12:55] | – a brand-new sleeping bag. – ‘Cause you’re never home, | -全新的睡袋 -因为你从不在家 |
[12:56] | and when you are home, all you’re doing is studying, | 每当你回来 你总是在学习 |
[12:57] | – studying, studying. – Excuse me?! All right, Kathryn. | -学习 学习 -你说什么 好吧 凯瑟琳 |
[12:59] | – I don’t have time for this. – You don’t care | -我没时间说这个 -你根本不关心我 |
[13:00] | about me or what’s important to me. | 也不关心什么对我来说很重要 |
[13:01] | Amber, can I have your sleeping bag, please? | 安珀 请问我能用你的睡袋吗 |
[13:02] | She cannot take my sleeping bag! | 她不能拿我的睡袋 |
[13:04] | You’re gonna have to clean all this up. | 你得把这些都收拾干净 |
[13:05] | – Can’t leave this big mess for me. – …and go to Dad’s, | -不能把这一团乱丢给我 -…去爸爸家 |
[13:07] | I could’ve done this beforehand. | 我早就该这么做了 |
[13:08] | – Okay? – Can’t have my sleeping bag! | -好吗 -不能拿我的睡袋 |
[13:09] | If you want to go to your father’s… | 你要是想去你爸爸家… |
[13:10] | – What? Who paid for it, Amber? – I wanted to before, | -你说什么 是谁付钱的 安珀 -我之前是想去 |
[13:12] | – but you wouldn’t let me! – Then, fine. | -但你不让我去 -那好吧 |
[13:14] | It takes an hour to get to your father’s. | 去你爸爸家需要一小时 |
[13:15] | You could go or you can miss it. | 你可以去 也可以不去 |
[13:17] | I thought you were just going with Moush and Lucy. | 我以为你只是和姆希还有露西去 |
[13:19] | I don’t know why you need something fancy. | 我不知道你为什么要些光鲜亮丽的东西 |
[13:22] | Here. Look. This one is newer. | 看 这条更新一些 |
[13:25] | No. That is a ginormous Peppa Pig sleeping bag. | 不 这条睡袋上有个巨大的小猪佩奇 |
[13:28] | Okay, so we’ll turn it inside out. | 好吧 那我们就把它翻一面 |
[13:31] | All right, look, there’s nothing in here. | 好了 看 没有了 |
[13:33] | It’s purple. | 这是紫色的 |
[13:35] | Still see the pink Peppa Pig zipper. | 还是能看到粉红色小猪佩奇的拉链 |
[13:36] | I’m not a nine-year-old. | 我不是九岁的小孩 |
[13:37] | Well, then, we’ll just cover it up, or take the thing… | 那么 我们把它盖起来 或者拿个东西… |
[13:39] | I don’t understand why everything has to be so… | 我不知道为什么一切要这么… |
[13:40] | There’s no freaking way I’m taking that thing | 我绝不会带那条东西 |
[13:41] | – to the lock-in. – Kathryn! | -去留宿活动 -凯瑟琳 |
[13:50] | – Katie! – Hey! | -凯特 -嗨 |
[13:53] | Dude, I thought you were freaking dead! | 老兄 我他妈的还以为你死了 |
[13:54] | I was about to call the cops. | 我都要打电话给警察了 |
[13:55] | – You guys aren’t playing? – Oh, no. | -你们不玩吗 -不 |
[13:57] | – Dodgeball is the worst. – No. | -躲避球最不好玩了 -不玩 |
[13:58] | Mr. Daniel said we’re gonna play capture the flag soon | 丹尼尔先生说我们很快就要 |
[14:00] | – all over the entire school. – Are you kidding me? | -在整个校内玩夺旗游戏 -你在逗我吗 |
[14:02] | I’m seriously gonna ask to switch colors | 我真的要请求换去别的颜色的队 |
[14:03] | ’cause, legit, no one on green is athletic. | 因为说实话绿队没人擅长运动 |
[14:05] | Like, none of the guys do sports. | 没有人平时是运动员 |
[14:06] | – Really? – Yeah. They got all | -真的吗 -是的 他们全是 |
[14:08] | – the athletic guys. – Oh, but did you see Jake? | -运动健将 -但你们看到杰克了吗 |
[14:09] | He had a major grow-up over the summer. | 他整个夏天长高了很多 |
[14:11] | Okay, kind of, but just Jake. That is… | 好吧 但基本只有杰克 这… |
[14:13] | – No, there’s also Charlie. – Is anyone else hungry? | -不 还有查理 -还有人饿了吗吗 |
[14:16] | – I… – You got all the… | -我… -你们全是… |
[14:17] | Collect all three of the other team’s flags. | 收齐其他三支队伍的旗子 |
[14:20] | the second floor is off-limits. | 禁止上二楼 |
[14:24] | – Yes! – Yes! | -好的 -好的 |
[14:25] | Can everyone say that with me? | 大家跟我一起说 |
[14:26] | The second floor is off-limits. | 二楼禁止入内 |
[14:29] | Right? So we shouldn’t see anybody running on the stairs. | 好 任何人都不能跑上楼 |
[14:32] | I don’t want to see any pushing, any kicking. | 不许推搡 不许打闹 |
[14:34] | Does everyone understand that? | 大家听明白了吗 |
[14:36] | – Robert, does everyone understand that? – Yes. | -罗伯特 大家听明白了吗 -明白 |
[14:38] | Great. Okay. So I will be with the red team. | 很好 好了 我在红队 |
[14:41] | I want all of you to walk, not run. | 大家动起来 不要跑 |
[14:45] | – Get your flag. – Come on! | -带上旗子 -快点 |
[14:46] | – Go. Go, go, go! – Yellows are with me! | -快走 快走 -黄队跟我过来 |
[14:49] | Mr. Daniels! | 丹尼尔斯老师 |
[14:53] | The team comes in, just it’s called… | 大家进来 这叫… |
[14:54] | Uh, yeah, just make sure part of it’s open, okay? | 对 确保是半开着的 好吗 |
[14:58] | Uh, stop talking about it. Nobody look at it. | 不要再说了 不许再看 |
[14:59] | Everyone, over here. Okay, come on. | 大家过来 好了 快点 |
[15:00] | – Shh. – Guys, just listen up. | -嘘 -大伙听着 |
[15:02] | The way everyone will know where we’ve hidden it is, | 如果我们有人站在图书馆外面 |
[15:04] | is if we just have people standing outside the library. | 大家就会知道我们把它藏在哪里了 |
[15:05] | – Yeah. – We’ve got to keep switching defenders, okay? | -没错 -我们得不断变换防守员 好吗 |
[15:07] | – So, maybe you two could start? Right? – Perfect. | -那从你们两个开始 好吗 -很好 |
[15:09] | And then, I’m gonna lead a party to the cafeteria | 然后我带一队人去餐厅 |
[15:11] | for yellow. Who’s with me? | 找黄队 谁跟我一起 |
[15:13] | Okay. Go. Go, go. | 好 走走走 |
[15:15] | There are no other places to hide in the gym. | 体育馆没有其他地方可以藏了 |
[15:17] | And, like, shouldn’t we try to get red anyway? | 我们不是应该去找红队吗 |
[15:19] | No. The cafeteria is such much closer to our base. | 不 餐厅离我们的基地近多了 |
[15:20] | 亚莉克莎 你有空吗 没 英语课 我想跟你再聊聊日本动画 放学约 我忘记问你要参加今晚的留宿活动吗 | |
[15:21] | – We just… We’re fine, right? – Um, no. | -我们要… 我们可以的 对吧 -不是 |
[15:22] | – Like, why are we gonna get red out? – I feel like | -我们为什么要找红队 -我觉得 |
[15:23] | it would be better if we got red out. | 我们要是找到红队的会好一点 |
[15:25] | It would be better. Like… | 那样会好一点 就是… |
[15:27] | – Oh, Moush! – Can you just let the… | -姆希 -你能不能让… |
[15:30] | What are you do…? | 你要干什… |
[15:31] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[15:36] | I’m faster! No, no, no. | 我更快 不要不要 |
[15:37] | No. No, it’s like a tactic I’m throwing you. | 不 不 这是种战术 我要甩掉你 |
[15:40] | A tactic. I’m throwing you off | 是战术 我追你 |
[15:42] | – by chasing you. – Okay, okay. | -是为了甩掉你 -好的好的 |
[15:45] | Do you want to help me find the yellow flag? | 你要不要帮我找到黄队旗子 |
[15:47] | – Okay. Yeah. – All right? | -好 可以啊 -行吗 |
[15:48] | It could be… it could be a shared blue-red win. | 我们可以蓝队红队共赢 |
[15:51] | Yeah, we could, like, cut it right down the middle. | 对啊 我们可以对半分 |
[15:53] | – Brilliant. – And we have perfect, amazing… | -太棒了 -我们可以完美出色地… |
[15:55] | – Cool. Let’s go. Great. Great. – Let’s go. | -好 我们走 太好了 -我们走 |
[16:03] | Well, there aren’t any yellow defenders in here. | 这里没有黄队防守员 |
[16:05] | – We have to go where the defenders are. – All right. | -我们要找到防守员 -好的 |
[16:06] | – Defenders! – Defenders! Where are you? | -防守员 -防守员 你们在哪 |
[16:09] | – Defenders! – Defenders! | -防守员 -防守员 |
[16:12] | – Defenders! – Defenders! | -防守员 -防守员 |
[16:14] | Defenders. | 防守员 |
[16:15] | Alexa? | 亚莉克莎 |
[16:18] | Alexa? | 亚莉克莎 |
[16:19] | You’re not supposed to be on the stair… | 你不能上楼… |
[16:21] | Oh, my… | 我的… |
[16:24] | Alexa? | 亚莉克莎 |
[16:30] | Alexa? | 亚莉克莎 |
[16:32] | Alexa, come on. | 亚莉克莎 求你了 |
[16:32] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[16:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[16:37] | There’s no one here. We can sit down. | 这里没人 我们可以坐下来 |
[16:38] | – Behind the MPR. – Okay. Go. | -躲在屏幕后面 -好的 走吧 |
[16:41] | – This way. – No, this is faster. It’s faster. | -这边 -不 这边更快 这边更快 |
[16:43] | Hello? | 是谁 |
[16:46] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[16:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:00] | Hello? Who’s up here? | 有人吗 谁在哪里 |
[17:10] | – Okay. – What? | -好吧 -什么 |
[17:15] | Duck down. | 蹲下 |
[17:26] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:31] | – Shh. Shh. – Okay. | -别说话 -好吧 |
[17:42] | I think she’s gone. | 我想她走了 |
[17:46] | I think she’s gone. | 我想她走了 |
[17:50] | How long do you think we’re gonna have to wait in here? | 你觉得我们要在这里等多久 |
[17:55] | For eternity. | 永远 |
[18:02] | I got a detention for this once. It was… | 我以前因为这样被留堂过 |
[18:28] | Okay, come on. | 好吧 快点 |
[18:36] | We can’t hold hands. | 我们不能手牵手 |
[18:37] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[18:38] | We just can’t. Don’t be crazy. | 就是不能 别发疯了 |
[18:40] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[18:41] | Well, you’re-you’re crazy, too. | 你 你也疯了 |
[18:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:50] | Girls, you’re late! Come on. | 姑娘们 你们迟到了 快来 |
[18:56] | Hey, where were you guys? | 你们去哪里了 |
[18:57] | – Nowhere. – What? | -没去哪里 -什么 |
[18:59] | – Huh? – What is going on? What happened? | -你说什么 -怎么了 出什么事了 |
[19:01] | Nothing. Just stop talking. | 没什么 别说了 |
[19:02] | Why were you with that girl? | 你为什么和那个女孩在一起 |
[19:03] | – Katie! She won’t tell me. – What’s happening? | -凯特 她不告诉我 -出什么事了 |
[19:04] | – Nothing’s happening. – Okay, why are you guys talking | -没出什么事 -好吧 你们为什么会说话 |
[19:05] | – when you’re on different teams? – Okay. | -你们都不是一个队的 -好吧 |
[19:06] | I don’t know why you’re making | 我不知道你为什么要 |
[19:06] | such a big… Moush! | 这么小题大做 姆希 |
[19:13] | So what were you guys doing? | 你们刚才在做什么 |
[19:17] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[19:17] | Okay, why were you guys late getting back? | 好吧 你们为什么回来晚了 |
[19:19] | Nothing. I, um… I don’t know her. | 没什么 我 我不认识她 |
[19:22] | We don’t know each other, right? | 我们彼此不认识 对吗 |
[19:24] | I just saw you. | 我刚看到你了 |
[19:25] | – No. I… – So you weren’t together? | -不 我… -所以你们没在一起吗 |
[19:26] | No, we… I don’t… Yeah, I don’t… | 没有 我们 我 我不… |
[19:27] | I don’t know what she was doing. | 我不知道她当时在干什么 |
[19:29] | I was just going to the bathroom. | 我只是去上厕所 |
[19:30] | – What were you doing? – Nothing. | -你当时在做什么 -没什么 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God. Okay, what is going on? | 天啊 好吧 出什么事了 |
[19:35] | Katie, what aren’t you telling me? | 凯特 你有什么没告诉我吗 |
[19:36] | Katie Stonebaker and, uh, uh, what’s your name? | 凯特·斯通贝克和… 你叫什么名字 |
[19:40] | Uh, Alexa. With me. Now. Come on. | 亚莉克莎 跟我走 马上 快点 |
[19:43] | Okay, guys, 10:00. | 好吧 伙计们 10点见 |
[19:45] | I want you all done with your ice cream. No more… | 我希望你们全都把冰激凌吃完 别再… |
[19:48] | Stop. Right here. This is good. | 停 就在这里 这里很好 |
[19:50] | Why were you on the second floor? | 你们为什么在二楼 |
[19:55] | Nothing, huh? | 不说是吧 |
[19:59] | Okay, I’m gonna have to ask you to empty your pockets. | 好吧 我不得不请你们拿出口袋里所有东西 |
[20:02] | We weren’t doing anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[20:03] | You were told not to be on the second floor | 我告诉过你们不要去二楼 |
[20:04] | and nobody was to be on the second floor. | 没人在二楼 |
[20:09] | You need to tell me why you were on the second floor | 你们必须告诉我 为什么去二楼 |
[20:11] | where you were specifically told not to go, | 明确告诉过你们不要去 |
[20:13] | and I need you to tell me now, | 我要你们现在告诉我 |
[20:14] | or I’m gonna call your parents. | 否则我打电话给你们家长 |
[20:16] | – I’m not playing. – I was sick. | -我不是在开玩笑 -我病了 |
[20:17] | I had a… I… I really wasn’t | 我得了… 我感觉真的 |
[20:19] | feeling well, and I was embarrassed. | 很不舒服 我当时很尴尬 |
[20:23] | She was helping me. That… | 她在帮我 这… |
[20:25] | It’s the only reason why she’s with me. | 这就是她和我在一起的唯一原因 |
[20:27] | Come on, girls. | 得了吧 姑娘们 |
[20:28] | Really. Gonna have to do better than that. | 真的吗 这个理由可不怎么样 |
[20:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:36] | Neither one of you are gonna play any more games tonight. | 你俩今晚谁也别想玩游戏了 |
[20:38] | I want you to go get your bags, | 你们去拿睡袋 |
[20:39] | go to opposite sides of the gym | 自己去体育馆另一边 |
[20:41] | by yourselves, not with your friends, alone, you got it? | 不能和朋友一起 自己待着 明白吗 |
[20:44] | – Yes. – Okay, go. | -明白了 -好了 走吧 |
[21:05] | Guys, we’ll have a TV set up, okay? | 孩子们 我们会准备好电视 好吗 |
[21:06] | Mr. Lopez and Ms. Jones have a film for us. | 洛佩兹先生和琼斯女士会给我们放电影 |
[21:09] | If you like, you can watch it. | 喜欢的话 就看电影吧 |
[21:34] | 你还好吗 拜托了 | |
[21:54] | Ms. Vacher, I’m really not feeling well. | 瓦谢尔老师 我真的不舒服 |
[21:56] | Can I please go home? | 我能回家吗 |
[21:59] | – You want to see the nurse? – No. | -要让护士看看吗 -不用 |
[22:02] | Well, Katie, I can’t let you walk out of here. | 凯特 我不能让你离开这儿 |
[22:03] | – It’s the middle of the night. – No, | -现在是半夜 -不 |
[22:04] | my mom’s gonna pick me up in, like, ten minutes, so… | 我妈10分钟后会来接我 所以 |
[22:06] | You texted your mom? | 你给你妈发短信了吗 |
[22:07] | But you’re gonna miss the morning. | 但你会错过明早的活动 |
[22:09] | You’re gonna miss all the fun. | 就体会不到那些乐趣了 |
[22:11] | It’s fine, I don’t… | 没事 我不 |
[22:12] | I don’t want to have to be sick here, I-I… | 我不想在这里生病 我 |
[22:14] | I just can’t be here anymore. | 我不想待在这里了 |
[22:18] | Fine, get Mr. Mihill to wait outside with you. | 好吧 让米希尔老师陪你在外面等着 |
[22:34] | That’s my mom. | 我妈到了 |
[22:36] | Okay, good night. | 好的 晚安 |
[22:49] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:50] | Yeah. Yeah. | 还好 |
[22:53] | – Something happen with one of your friends? – No. | -你朋友出什么事了吗 -没有 |
[22:55] | No, they’re okay. | 没事 她们没事 |
[22:57] | – Like Moush? – No. No. | -比如姆希 -不 不 |
[23:02] | – Well, what happened? – It was just… | -那么 发生了什么 -就是 |
[23:04] | I was just feeling a little sick, but, I mean, | 我就是有点不舒服 |
[23:06] | I feel a little better now, so I’m okay. | 但我现在好多了 我没事了 |
[23:12] | Did somebody say something to you? | 是有人跟你说什么了吗 |
[23:14] | No. | 没有 |
[23:20] | You’re feeling sick? | 你不舒服吗 |
[23:22] | Yeah. Just… I mean, I-I wasn’t feeling well, but I am. | 对 就 我就是不舒服 |
[23:26] | I do feel a lot better now, so… | 但我现在确实好多了 |
[23:28] | If it’s all okay, then how come I’m driving home? | 如果你没事了 那我干吗要开回家 |
[23:32] | No, it’s-it’s all okay now. It’s fine. | 不是 现在没事了 都很好 |
[23:34] | Just don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[23:37] | Well, I do worry about it, ’cause you’re my daughter. | 我很担心 因为你是我女儿 |
[23:40] | I want to know. | 我想知道你怎么了 |
[23:46] | – Well, do you need something? – No. No. | -你需要什么吗 -不需要 |
[23:48] | Well, did you feel like you’re gonna throw up? | 那 你是不是想吐呢 |
[23:50] | Mom, just stop asking me so many questions, okay? | 妈 别再问了 好吗 |
[23:52] | I told you I was okay. I’m okay. | 我说了我没事 我没事 |
[23:53] | If you need something for your stomach or for… | 如果你需要胃药或者 |
[23:55] | No. No, no, no, I’ll be okay. | 不不不 我没事 |
[23:56] | Don’t-don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[23:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:12] | Wait, Katie. | 等等 凯特 |
[24:14] | Katie, stop. Just… | 凯特 别下车 就 |
[24:15] | Please, just stay for a second. | 拜托 就待一会儿 |
[24:17] | Just… | 就 |
[24:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:28] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我讲 |
[24:31] | You can always say whatever you want to say to me. | 你想和我谈什么都行 |
[24:36] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[24:38] | All right? | 好吗 |
[24:40] | You can alw… You can say whatever you want | 你永远 你可以跟我说任何 |
[24:42] | to say to me. | 你想说的话 |
[24:43] | Even when I’m not home. | 即使我不在家 |
[24:44] | Just call me. | 也可以给我打电话 |
[24:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:55] | Oh… sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[24:59] | I know I haven’t been home. | 我一直不在家 |
[25:02] | And you’ve been doing so much to help me. | 你一直在给我帮忙 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:07] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[25:13] | Now, you put the eyeliner… | 现在 你把眼线笔放在 |
[25:23] | Spin it a little bit so that the flour’s | 转一下就能让面粉 |
[25:25] | distributed equally and you’re just gonna have one… | 均匀的分布 然后你就会有个 |
[25:54] | Katie, she’s literally been sleeping the entire… | 凯特 她真的是一直在睡觉 |
[25:56] | She’s dead. Oh, my… Just… | 她死了 天哪 |
[25:58] | – Do you see that? Look at the drool. – Look at that. | -你门看见了吗 看有口水 -看那 |
[26:00] | – Look at that. – Look at the drool. | -看那 -看有口水 |
[27:03] | Hi. Uh… Sorry. I… | 你好 抱歉 我 |
[27:05] | Wait, you’re Lori’s daughter, right? | 等等 你是洛里的女儿 对吗 |
[27:07] | – You okay? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m just here | -你还好吗 -是的 我在这只是 |
[27:09] | to talk to Alexa. But it’s, like, not a big deal. | 想和亚莉克莎谈谈 但不是什么大事 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:15] | Does your mom know you’re here? | 你妈妈知道你来了吗 |
[27:16] | Do you want to call her? | 你想给她打电话吗 |
[27:17] | No, uh, she knows. | 不用 她知道 |
[27:19] | It’s okay. But I can… I can just… | 没关系 我可以 我可以直接 |
[27:21] | No, no, no, no, no. Come on in. It’s okay. | 别别别 进来吧 没关系 |
[27:23] | Just, uh… Come in. | 直接 进来吧 |
[27:25] | She’s just not back from the lock-in yet. | 她还没从学校的留宿活动回来 |
[27:27] | Can you come down, honey? | 你可以下来吗 亲爱的 |
[27:28] | I want you to meet Alexa’s friend! | 我想让你见亚莉克莎的朋友 |
[27:34] | Craig? | 克雷格 |
[27:36] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[27:38] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[27:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[27:42] | I’m Katie. | 我是凯特 |
[27:43] | Hi, Katie. I’m Alexa’s dad. | 凯特你好 我是亚莉克莎的爸爸 |
[27:45] | – Nice to meet you. – Coffee? | -很高兴见到你 -喝咖啡吗 |
[27:47] | No. No coffee. | 别 不要咖啡 |
[27:49] | Coffee’s for adults. He’s kidding. | 咖啡是成年人喝的 他在开玩笑 |
[27:52] | What’d you guys get into and talk about at the lock-in? | 你们在留宿活动都做了些什么 说了些什么 |
[27:55] | Uh, nothing, really. | 真的没什么 |
[27:56] | Just, like, some games, I guess, and stuff. | 就是一些游戏 |
[27:58] | – Yeah. – Sounds like fun. You know, | -是啊 -听起来很有趣 |
[28:00] | Alexa should be back soon. If you want to just wait up, | 亚莉克莎应该很快就回来了 如果你想等 |
[28:02] | her room is at the top of the stairs | 她的房间在楼梯口的 |
[28:04] | – on the left, okay? – Okay. | -左边 好吗 -好的 |
[28:05] | Uh… thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:07] | You know, Adam called me last night… | 亚当昨晚给我打电话 |
[28:11] | Just let me know if you need something to drink | 如果你想要喝什么尽管告诉我 |
[28:13] | – or-or breakfast! Whatever! – Okay. | -或者吃什么早餐 任何事情 -好的 |
[28:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:55] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[29:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[29:25] | I… I just… | 我 我只是 |
[29:26] | I have to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[29:29] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[29:32] | Sorry, | 不好意思 |
[29:33] | could you just, um, close the door? | 你能不能 关一下门 |
[29:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:51] | – Listen, I’m really sorry. – No, no, no, no. | -听着 我真的很抱歉 -不不不 |
[29:52] | I got us in trouble for… | 我害我们惹上了麻烦 |
[29:52] | I’m the one apologizing. You don’t have to apologize, okay? | 我才是需要道歉的人 你不必道歉 |
[29:56] | I am… I’m really messed up for what I did, | 我 我把事情搞砸了 |
[29:58] | and I should not have said what-what I said. | 我也不应该说那些话 |
[30:00] | And I-I’m really sorry for that. And I… | 对此我真的很抱歉 我 |
[30:03] | I-I don’t want to give you, like, | 我 我不想让你 |
[30:04] | the wrong idea, because I-I know I’m not gay. | 让你误会 因为我 我很清楚我不是同性恋 |
[30:07] | Like, I’m 100% positive that I’m not. | 对 我百分百确定我不是 |
[30:09] | And-and I really don’t want to lead you on or whatever. | 而且我也不想引诱你什么的 |
[30:12] | But, like, you’re a Leo, right? A-And I’m a Libra. | 但是 你是狮子座 对吗 而我是天秤座 |
[30:15] | And there’s, like, zero compatibility there. | 这两个星座 根本不匹配 |
[30:17] | Those are, like, the worst combination. | 他们是最糟糕的组合 |
[30:18] | So it just really wouldn’t work. | 所以这样不会有结果 |
[30:20] | And I took this quiz, | 我还做过测验 |
[30:21] | and it, percentage-wise, turns out I’m asexual. | 从占比上来说 我是无性恋者 |
[30:23] | – So I-I… – Katie, you… | -所以我 我 -凯蒂 你 |
[30:25] | No, no. I really just don’t want | 不不 我真的不想 |
[30:26] | to give you the wrong idea. | 让你误会 |
[30:27] | And that is… | 这就是 |
[30:29] | what I wanted you to talk… | 我想要跟你 |
[30:30] | – I-I wanted to talk to you about. – Well, I don’t… | -我想要跟你说清楚的 -等等 我不 |
[30:32] | – So maybe I should just, like, go. – I don’t understand. | -所以我可能得走了 -我不理解 |
[30:33] | Why did you kiss me? | 你为什么亲我 |
[30:35] | Well, I-I wasn’t thinking in that moment, | 我 我那个时候大脑一片空白 |
[30:37] | – and-and I wanted to, but I… – Well, you wanted to? | -然后 然后我想要 但我 -你想 |
[30:40] | Yeah, I wanted to, but I just wasn’t… | 是的 我想 但我 |
[30:43] | I-I wasn’t really thinking about… | 我 我并没有想些什么 |
[30:44] | Then that’s okay. | 那就没事了 |
[30:46] | If you wanted to. | 如果你想要那样做的话 |
[30:51] | Well, did you want to? | 那 你当时想吗 |
[30:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:03] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[31:06] | Sorry that I’m just, like, | 对不起 |
[31:07] | standing here in your room, creepily. | 我就这么诡异地站在你房间里 |
[31:09] | It’s fine. I’m pretty sure that my parents | 没关系 我敢肯定 |
[31:10] | are probably making us breakfast right now. | 我父母正在给我俩做早餐呢 |
[31:12] | So… | 所以 |
[31:14] | We usually have pancakes every Saturday. | 我们通常每周六吃煎饼 |
[31:15] | Um, okay. Yeah, if… | 可以 行 如果 |
[31:17] | – if you don’t mind. – No. | -如果你不介意的话 -没事 |
[31:19] | – Will your parents mind? – Nope. | -你父母也没关系吗 -不会的 |
[31:21] | Okay, yeah. I just, like, probably have to, like, | 好的 那我 可能得 |
[31:24] | call my mom or text her really fast. | 给我妈打个电话 或者赶紧发个短信 |
[31:26] | But, no, if-if you don’t mind, I… | 如果 如果你不介意的话 那我 |