时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | I’ve got it. It’s okay. | 我来 没事 |
[00:39] | No. Hey! | 不 |
[00:55] | Is this, uh… | 这是… |
[00:58] | Are you sure this is the right one? | 你确定是这间吗 |
[01:01] | This– this is the one. | 就是…就是这间 |
[01:10] | Well, I don’t recognize anything. | 我都认不出来了 |
[01:15] | Been 56 years, my love. | 都56年了 亲爱的 |
[01:19] | – 56 years. – Yeah. | -56年了 -没错 |
[01:25] | So, um, which one was it? | 是哪张 |
[01:27] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[01:33] | I don’t remember! | 我记不得了 |
[01:36] | Take a guess. | 你猜猜 |
[01:42] | Nope. | 不是 |
[01:45] | – That one. – No. | -那张 -不是 |
[01:49] | Both of them! | 两张都是 |
[01:50] | I was an animal! | 我可是个禽兽 |
[01:56] | Well, those days are over now. | 那些日子一去不复返了 |
[02:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:07] | – You didn’t. – I did. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[02:11] | W-what happens? | 要怎么样 |
[02:12] | You mean, you just take one and then you… | 你就吃一片 然后… |
[02:16] | – you wait for it to pop up? – Yeah. | -等小丁丁站起来吗 -是的 |
[02:18] | I took one half an hour ago. | 我半小时前吃了一片 |
[02:20] | – Oh, you did not! – Yes, I did, baby! | -不是吧 -是的 宝贝 |
[02:23] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:29] | We– it’s going to be | 我们…明天 |
[02:31] | a very big day for us tomorrow | 是我们的大日子 |
[02:34] | and– and I’m not really, you know, prepared for that. | 我…我其实没准备好 |
[02:42] | Uh, it’s been quite a long time… | 已经很久… |
[02:45] | …you know, and, uh… | 你懂的… |
[02:46] | Tonight is for us. | 今晚属于我们 |
[02:48] | Let’s– let’s travel back in time. | 让我们回到过去 |
[02:51] | Let’s be us 56 years ago. | 回到56年前的我们 |
[02:55] | Me and my bride | 我和我的新娘 |
[02:57] | on our wedding night. | 在我们的婚礼之夜 |
[03:03] | I would love to. | 我很愿意 |
[03:16] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:18] | I’m– I’m okay, yeah. | 我没事 没事 |
[03:29] | Oh, don’t– don’t strain yourself. | 别…别拉伤了 |
[03:31] | No, no, no, no, I’m… | 不不不 我… |
[03:34] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[03:36] | – I am. I’m okay. – Yeah? Okay. | -我 我没事 -是吗 好吧 |
[03:41] | May– maybe I should get a little more of that stuff… | 也许 我应该也弄点那个东西 |
[03:44] | – No, no, no. – …on me. | -不不不 -我吃 |
[03:46] | No, I think– I think we have enough. | 不 我觉得够用了 |
[03:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:52] | I’m so close. | 快了 |
[03:55] | I’m so close. | 快了 |
[03:56] | Is there anything I can do to help? Honey? | 我能帮你吗 亲爱的 |
[04:14] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[04:17] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[04:20] | Charlie! | 查理 |
[04:35] | Are you…? | 你… |
[04:38] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[04:41] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[04:47] | You! | 坏家伙 |
[04:58] | We tried. | 我们努力了 |
[05:00] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:01] | No, we tried. It’s all right. | 不 我们努力了 没事 |
[05:05] | We were so close! | 我们就差那么一点 |
[05:10] | We weren’t that close. | 其实还是差挺多的 |
[05:20] | Well, give me a good smooch, woman. | 来亲我一下 女人 |
[05:23] | You’ve got one. | 没问题 |
[05:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:29] | And the Hunan chicken. | 湘黄鸡 |
[05:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:33] | – And, um– what? – Soup. | -什么 -汤 |
[05:37] | Soup instead of the egg rolls. | 要汤 不要蛋卷 |
[05:42] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:44] | About 20 minutes? | 20分钟吗 |
[05:48] | Sounds perfect. | 听起来不错 |
[05:49] | Room 104. | 104号房间 |
[05:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好 |
[05:53] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:57] | No more struggling to ship your hard-packed packages. | 不用再纠结怎么寄运大包裹 |
[06:00] | Order yours now. | 赶紧下单吧 |
[06:03] | It’s starting! | 开始了 |
[06:04] | Oh, I’m coming! I just have to do my little pluck. | 我来了 我得先收拾一下 |
[06:08] | It’s time for “America’s…” | 现在播出的是《美国… |
[06:11] | So, do you wanna go over at breakfast in the morning | 你明早想去他们家吃早饭吗 |
[06:15] | or do you wanna stay here and have some quiet time, | 还是说想待在房间里 |
[06:18] | just the two of us? | 共度二人时光 |
[06:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:21] | Do you know what Elaine is serving? | 你知道伊莲娜做什么早餐吗 |
[06:23] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[06:25] | Can always call and ask. | 可以打电话过去问问 |
[06:26] | No, let’s just eat here. | 不 我们在这里吃吧 |
[06:28] | And I– and I can test you again on your grandkids’ names | 而且我还能在我们去看孙子们之前再测测 |
[06:32] | before we get there. | 你有没有记住他们的名字 |
[06:34] | – Already got that down. – Oh, you certainly do not. | -早就记住了 -你肯定没有 |
[06:37] | Listen here, woman, this mind is like a steel trap. | 听好了 女人 我的大脑就像钢铁陷阱 |
[06:42] | Here I come– great-grandkids. | 那我说了 曾孙子 |
[06:45] | – You ready? – Let’s hear it. | -准备好了吗 -我们来听听 |
[06:48] | Let’s see here. Elaine and Mike, | 我们来看看 伊莲娜和迈克 |
[06:51] | they have, uh, Abby, Elliot, and Cara. | 他们生了艾比 艾略特和卡拉 |
[06:57] | And Abby has Todd and Brad. | 艾比生了托德和布拉德 |
[07:00] | Elliot has Ross, Jen, and Jody. | 艾略特的孩子是罗斯 珍和乔迪 |
[07:05] | Cara– Julian and Jenny. | 卡拉…朱利安和珍妮 |
[07:09] | Oh, yeah, that leaves Max and Laura. | 还剩麦克斯和劳拉 |
[07:11] | They just have the one– Stephanie. | 他们只有一个孩子 史蒂芬妮 |
[07:17] | I’m missing one. Who am I missing? | 我漏了一个 我漏了谁 |
[07:21] | Guess I really wore you out back there, didn’t I? | 看来刚刚真的把你累坏了 |
[07:31] | My love? | 亲爱的 |
[07:37] | Lorraine? | 洛林 |
[07:41] | My love? | 亲爱的 |
[07:51] | I, uh… | 我… |
[08:11] | Lorraine? | 洛林 |
[08:13] | Lorraine! | 洛林 |
[08:14] | Lorraine?! | 洛林 |
[08:17] | Try! | 醒醒 |
[08:41] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[09:21] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:25] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:27] | Um, it’s Dad. | 是爸爸 |
[09:29] | Oh, hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[09:32] | How’s the motel? | 旅馆怎么样 |
[09:33] | – It’s… good. – Good. | -还…不错 -不错 |
[09:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:40] | I’m sorry, did you say something? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[09:42] | I think my phone is kind of cutting out, | 我觉得我的手机信号不好 |
[09:46] | so let me go outside. | 让我出去 |
[09:58] | Your mother… | 你妈妈 |
[09:59] | I’m sorry, I think you’re still cutting out. | 对不起 我觉得信号还是不好 |
[10:05] | Your mother, uh… | 你妈妈 |
[10:09] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[10:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[10:20] | Your mother wants to, uh– | 你妈妈想 |
[10:22] | wants to know what you’re serving for breakfast tomorrow. | 想知道你明天做什么早餐 |
[10:26] | Oh, I’m just gonna heat up the quiches | 我会热点乳蛋饼 |
[10:27] | and put out the banana bread and let the kids do cereals. | 做点香蕉面包 给孩子们吃麦片 |
[10:30] | Make it easy. Are you guys gonna come for breakfast? | 很简单 你们要来吃早饭吗 |
[10:35] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[10:39] | Um, yeah, I’m just having trouble, | 嗯 我只是有点 |
[10:43] | um, remembering all the grandkids’ names. | 难记所有孙辈的名字 |
[10:47] | Doesn’t matter. | 没事的 |
[10:50] | Oh, it does. | 有事 |
[10:53] | There’s only 15. | 只记得15个 |
[10:57] | Who am I missing? | 我漏了谁 |
[10:58] | Oh, Maggie just had baby Lorraine. | 麦吉刚生下了宝宝 叫洛林 |
[11:10] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:14] | So, we’ll see you in the morning? | 那明早见吗 |
[11:16] | Sure, yeah, right. | 好 好的 |
[11:19] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[11:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | – I love you, honey. – Love you, too, Dad. | -我爱你 亲爱的 -我也爱你 爸爸 |
[11:29] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[11:32] | …and which | 你下一个 |
[11:33] | new square would you like to go to next? | 想要选择哪个新方块 |
[11:35] | Now, you still have a chance | 你还有机会 |
[11:37] | at that vacation for two to Hawaii. | 赢得两人游夏威夷的机会 |
[11:40] | – Up, Bobby. Up. – Here? | -上 波比 上 -这边吗 |
[11:41] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 |
[11:44] | Oh, no hidden square there. | 这里没有隐藏方块 |
[11:46] | But we’ll have the next question coming up. | 但我们有下一个问题 |
[11:49] | What a game so far! | 真是太紧张了 |
[11:51] | Everyone’s having a great day. | 大家都很开心 |
[11:53] | Now, don’t go away. We’ll be right back after these messages. | 别走开 广告过后就回来 |
[11:58] | On the race track, | 赛车比赛中 |
[12:00] | a man is measured by where he… | 评价车手是由… |
[12:08] | Would you like me to mute the commercials, my love? | 要我把广告声音调低一点吗 亲爱的 |
[12:14] | Ah, I agree. | 我同意 |
[12:17] | Just a lot of noise we don’t need to hear. | 我们没必要听这些噪音 |
[12:28] | Oh, would you like some wine if I– if I pour some? | 我给你倒点葡萄酒吧 |
[12:34] | Or do you wanna wait till the– | 还是说你想等… |
[12:37] | till the food gets here? | 吃的送过来 |
[13:03] | This is that wine from Nancy’s son’s vineyard. | 这是南茜儿子酒庄的酒 |
[13:11] | They said it was fancy, | 他们说很不错 |
[13:14] | so I kept it. | 所以我就一直留着 |
[13:42] | It’s good. That is really good. | 很不错 真的不错 |
[14:03] | I used to– | 我以前 |
[14:06] | I used to keep a big bag of Double Stuf Oreos… | 我经常会藏一大包黑白奥利奥 |
[14:12] | in a small, empty slot behind my sock drawer. | 放在我袜子抽屉后面一个小格子里 |
[14:19] | Always wondered if you knew and just didn’t say anything | 我经常会想你会不会其实知道 但是不说 |
[14:21] | or if I really hid it from you. | 还是说我真的藏得很好 |
[14:26] | Well, I needed it. | 我需要吃 |
[14:29] | I know, bad for me. | 我知道对我身体不好 |
[14:32] | I needed my sugar, though. | 但我需要我的糖分 |
[14:38] | Sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[14:43] | Oh, yeah, God, I… | 天啊 我… |
[14:48] | I voted for Goldwater. | 我投了戈德华特 |
[14:51] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[14:51] | I think I thought he would clean things up, | 我觉得应该是我认为他能解决问题 |
[14:53] | or end the war, or– | 或者结束战争 或者… |
[14:58] | I don’t know, I just– I don’t know why I lied like that. | 我不知道 我…我不知道我为什么要撒谎 |
[15:02] | I– I just– I… | 我只是…我… |
[15:06] | it was just a dumb thing | 这只是一件很蠢的事 |
[15:09] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:36] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[15:39] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[15:42] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[15:46] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[15:50] | Lorraine. | 洛林 |
[16:09] | Ah, God! | 天啊 |
[16:16] | I know about Ed. | 我知道爱德的事 |
[16:18] | I do. | 我知道 |
[16:19] | I know about Ed! | 我知道爱德的事 |
[16:27] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:30] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[16:36] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事 |
[16:38] | It is. It’s– it’s okay. | 真的 没事 |
[17:03] | You didn’t know I knew, did you? | 你不知道我知道的 是吗 |
[17:07] | I never… | 我从来没 |
[17:11] | never told anyone. | 没告诉过任何人 |
[17:16] | Anyway, Ed came to me to tell me. | 是爱德来找我告诉我的 |
[17:23] | Came to my office. | 他到我的办公室 |
[17:25] | Wanted to see me right away. | 想要见我 |
[17:29] | And I knew, I just– I could feel in my gut | 我知道 我…我能感觉到 |
[17:33] | that he was gonna tell me that he had cancer. | 他是想告诉我他得了癌症 |
[17:38] | I just knew it. | 我就是知道 |
[17:40] | So, right when he walked in the room… | 所以他走进来的时候 |
[17:46] | I rushed up to give him a hug | 我冲上去想抱他 |
[17:49] | and he flinched. | 他缩了一下 |
[17:52] | He pulled back at the last second… | 他最后一刻缩了一下 |
[17:56] | like I was gonna hit him. | 好像我要打他似的 |
[17:59] | And I could see that he was afraid of me. | 我就看出来他怕我 |
[18:09] | Then he sat me down | 然后他和我坐下 |
[18:10] | and he told me what had been happening with you two… | 告诉我你们之间的事 |
[18:14] | and how long. | 和好了多久 |
[18:19] | And he told me how he said he wanted to marry you | 他告诉我他有多想娶你 |
[18:26] | and leave Anne. | 离开安妮 |
[18:31] | I– I thought I was gonna strangle him, | 我本来以为我会掐死他 |
[18:37] | but I just… | 但我只是… |
[18:39] | I didn’t feel angry. | 我不觉得生气 |
[18:44] | All I could feel was… | 我只能感到 |
[18:50] | fear. | 害怕 |
[18:55] | I simply became terribly afraid… | 我只是变得特别害怕 |
[19:02] | that you were– | 你会 |
[19:04] | you were gonna be gone before I got home that night. | 那天晚上我回家后你就会不在了 |
[19:10] | It was the longest day of my life, Lorraine. | 那是我这辈子最漫长的一天 洛林 |
[19:19] | It was a Monday. I don’t know if you remember that or not. | 那是个星期一 我不知道你记不记得 |
[19:25] | You made the chicken or that turkey divan | 你做了鸡肉还是什么土耳其咖啡 |
[19:30] | and the King rolls. | 还有国王卷 |
[19:32] | The kids ate early, went to bed. | 孩子们早吃完了 上床了 |
[19:36] | I came home around 9:00. | 我九点回到家 |
[19:39] | There you were… | 你就在那里 |
[19:42] | at the dining room table. | 坐在餐桌边 |
[19:46] | You hadn’t eaten. | 你还没吃 |
[19:50] | You were waiting for me. | 你在等我 |
[19:59] | Well, I didn’t know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. | 我当时不知道那算好事还是坏事 |
[20:05] | Well, we talked. | 我们聊了聊 |
[20:08] | We just talked. | 我们只是聊了聊 |
[20:11] | About Elaine, her new boyfriend. | 聊了聊伊莲娜 她的新男友 |
[20:15] | And, um… | 还有 |
[20:19] | rising prices of– at the cinema were coming up. | 电影院也要涨价了 |
[20:26] | Oh, God, I was so scared, Lorraine. | 老天 我那时真的很害怕 洛林 |
[20:28] | I– I– I could barely eat. | 我 我 我连东西都吃不下 |
[20:34] | And then you said it. | 然后你就说了 |
[20:39] | I will never forget it. | 我毕生难忘 |
[20:43] | “You know, Charlie… | “你知道的 查理… |
[20:46] | I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[20:50] | what if we skipped dinner with Ed and Anne Saturday night, | 周六晚我们不和爱德和安妮吃晚餐 |
[20:56] | went to see a movie, | 而是去看电影 |
[20:58] | just the two of us?” | 就我们俩 如何” |
[21:08] | I started to cry. I don’t know if you saw or not. | 我都眼泛泪光了 不知道你有没有看到 |
[21:12] | I think I hid it from you. Did you notice? | 我猜我忍住了 你有注意到吗 |
[21:20] | And I promised myself right then and there | 从那刻起我就暗自下定决心 |
[21:23] | I would never bring that up to you | 我不会跟你提这件事 |
[21:27] | no matter what. | 无论发生什么事 |
[21:32] | That I would be grateful that you chose me. | 我很感激 你选了我 |
[21:43] | That you chose us. | 你选了我们 |
[21:52] | What made you stay? | 是什么让你留下来 |
[22:00] | I convinced myself for a long time | 我说服了自己好久 |
[22:03] | that it wasn’t important. I– I– it’s… | 这并不重要 我…我..这 |
[22:08] | somehow, now it’s like… | 不知为何 现在这好像… |
[22:13] | it’s really important to me. | 与我而言真的很重要 |
[22:30] | If you are here… | 如果你还在 |
[22:34] | if you can hear me somehow… | 如果你能听到我说话… |
[22:41] | would you tell me the truth? | 你会告诉我真相吗 |
[22:49] | Did you stay for me? | 你是为了我才留下来的吗 |
[23:37] | My love, | 亲爱的 |
[23:39] | I think I will never understand you. | 我想我永远都想不通 |
[23:49] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[23:56] | And I think that’s okay. | 我想这就挺好了 |
[23:59] | I think that’s all right. | 这已经足够了 |
[24:10] | It’s all right. | 足够了 |
[26:08] | Delivery from Mai Tai! | 麦太外卖 |
[26:16] | Delivery! | 外卖到喽 |