时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:03] | – Hello? – Hey, Mom. | -喂 -喂 妈妈 |
[05:05] | – Jess? – Yeah. | -杰丝 -是我 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry I’m calling so late. | 抱歉这么晚打电话 |
[05:09] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[05:11] | Is everything all right? | 一切都好吗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. | 都好 |
[05:15] | Yeah, I’m fine, I just, um… | 我很好 就是 |
[05:19] | I don’t even know why I called. | 我都不知道为什么打电话 |
[05:20] | I think I’m just overworked and overtired. | 我觉得自己就是有点疲劳过度 |
[05:25] | Probably from all the travel. | 也许是出差的原因 |
[05:27] | I get it, sweetheart. | 我懂 亲爱的 |
[05:29] | You know, I never told you this, | 我从没和你说过这个 |
[05:31] | but I had terrible anxiety when I was your age. | 但我在你这么大时有严重的焦虑症 |
[05:35] | Sometimes it was so bad, I mean, | 有时情况严重到 |
[05:37] | I couldn’t even get out of bed and face the day. | 我甚至下不了床 无法面对现实 |
[05:41] | I hope that’s not happening to you. | 我希望你会遭遇这事 |
[05:43] | Are you… are you sure you’re OK? | 你确定 你确定你还好吗 |
[05:49] | Yeah, I’m fine, I just… | 嗯 我没事 我就是 |
[05:52] | I keep having this bad dream. | 一直做恶梦 |
[05:57] | Would you like to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[06:03] | Jess? Are you there? | 杰丝 你还在吗 |
[06:07] | Yeah. Yeah. Um– | 我在 |
[06:10] | I say that because sometimes nightmares are just nightmares. | 我那么说因为有时噩梦仅仅是噩梦而已 |
[06:14] | But sometimes they feel so real | 但有时候它们感觉那么真实 |
[06:17] | they spill over into the daytime. | 蔓延到你白天的生活里 |
[06:20] | You don’t want that. | 那样不行 |
[06:23] | You know, I can come over if you want. | 如果你需要我可以过来 |
[06:25] | Mom, I’m like five hours away. | 妈妈 你开车过来要五个小时呢 |
[06:27] | So? | 那又如何 |
[06:29] | So I’m– I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:32] | I think I just needed to hear a comforting voice. | 我想我只是需要听听安慰的声音 |
[06:37] | – I love you. – I love you too, baby. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[06:41] | – Bye, Mom. – Hey, wait. | -拜拜 妈妈 -等等 |
[06:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:46] | I’m just getting this… | 我刚刚感受到从你电话那头 |
[06:49] | bad energy from your side of the phone, | 传递来的不好的能量 |
[06:51] | like there’s something… | 好像有什么东西 |
[06:54] | lurking around you or something. | 潜伏在你周围 |
[06:56] | Something not quite right. | 有些不对劲的东西 |
[06:59] | Something that might be after you, Jess. | 可能有什么东西在跟着你 杰丝 |
[07:02] | Mom, if you’re trying to be funny, this is not– | 妈妈 如果你想搞笑 这可不 |
[07:04] | This is no joke! | 这不是个玩笑 |
[07:06] | You could be in real danger, baby! | 宝贝 你可能真的有危险 |
[07:07] | You need to get yourself out of that place! | 你得赶紧离开那里 |
[07:10] | Mom, calm down– | 妈 冷静 |
[07:10] | Just get out of that motel, Jess! | 离开那家旅社 杰丝 |
[07:12] | – Mom! Mom! – Get out of there! | -妈 妈 -离开那里 |
[07:13] | – Right now! – Mom, I’m stuck! | -赶快 -妈 我被困住了 |
[07:16] | They’re right there, Jessie, run! | 他们就在那里 杰丝 快跑 |
[07:18] | Mom, I’m stuck! | 妈 我被困住了 |
[07:19] | What is wrong with you? Run! | 你怎么回事 快跑 |
[07:21] | Mom, help! Mom! | 妈 救我 妈 |
[07:34] | Fuck this. | 该死的 |
[08:05] | Fuck! You! | 他妈的 |
[08:12] | What? | 什么 |
[08:15] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[08:27] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[08:32] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[08:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[08:42] | Jesus, you scared the shit out of me. | 天哪 你吓死我了 |
[08:44] | Sweetie, you called me and I was worried about you. | 亲爱的 你打电话给我 我很担心你 |
[08:50] | What are you still doing here? I told you to get out. | 你还在这里干什么 我说过赶快离开这里 |
[08:53] | Mom, there’s no door. | 妈 这里没有门出去 |
[08:59] | Of course there is. | 当然有门 |
[09:00] | Yeah, well, we can’t get out. It-It’s locked. | 但我们出不去 它被反锁了 |
[09:04] | Of course it is. | 门是锁住了 |
[09:06] | Why didn’t you try the key? | 你怎么不试试用钥匙 |
[09:08] | The key? | 什么钥匙 |
[09:10] | Yes. Jess, are you OK? | 是啊 杰丝 你没事吧 |
[09:13] | No. | 不可能 |
[09:15] | No, wait. The– | 等等 |
[09:17] | The key is how you get in. | 钥匙是用来从门外开门的 |
[09:18] | You don’t open a door from the inside with a key. | 从屋子里面开门不用钥匙 |
[09:21] | What are you talking about, Jess? I’ve got the key right here. | 你说什么呢 杰丝 钥匙就在我这里 |
[09:24] | It was on the table. | 钥匙之前就在桌子上 |
[09:28] | Come on. Let’s get out of this place. | 快点 我们走吧 |
[09:35] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[09:38] | Come on! | 快点 |
[09:39] | Jess, let’s go! | 杰丝 我们走吧 |
[09:43] | Jess. | 杰丝 |
[09:46] | Mom, look out! | 妈妈 小心 |
[09:52] | No, plea– Please! | 别 求求你 |
[10:26] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 这里是911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[10:28] | Hi. I’m– I’m at the motel off the parkway. | 我在 公园路旁的汽车旅馆 |
[10:31] | Can you please send someone? | 你们能派个人过来吗 |
[10:33] | What’s your emergency? | 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[10:35] | I think that there’s someone… or something… in my room | 我感觉 屋子里有人 还是什么东西 |
[10:39] | that’s trying to harm me. | 想伤害我 |
[10:40] | – Room number? – 104. | -房间号 -104 |
[10:43] | Please stay on the line while I dispatch someone to your room. | 请别挂电话 我派人去你房间 |
[10:49] | The only other thing is that– | 还有件事 |
[10:51] | Yes? | 嗯 |
[10:56] | I keep having this dream, and… | 我一直在做一个梦 |
[10:58] | and I– I honestly don’t know what’s real and what’s not. | 我真的分不清真假 |
[11:05] | I don’t even know if this is really happening right now. | 我都不知道现在是不是在做梦 |
[11:09] | I’m a 911 operator and this is definitely real. | 我是911接线员 这是真实的世界 |
[11:12] | I’ve dispatched a black and white | 我已经派遣了一辆警车 |
[11:13] | and they should be there in under seven minutes. | 他们七分钟内就能赶到 |
[11:15] | Until then, can you tell if you’re in any immediate danger? | 与此同时 你能告诉我你现在有危险吗 |
[11:20] | – I don’t think so. – And do you know | -没有 -你知道 |
[11:22] | the whereabouts of your assailant? | 袭击你的人的位置吗 |
[11:25] | No, I– I don’t see him right now. | 不 我现在没看到他 |
[11:27] | Good. What about the man with the knife? | 很好 那拿刀的男人呢 |
[11:30] | No, I can’t see– | 不 我没看到 |
[11:35] | How did you know about him? | 你怎么知道他的 |
[11:36] | I didn’t say anything about a man with a knife. | 我没说过有男人拿刀啊 |
[12:54] | Look out! | 小心 |
[12:59] | No! | 不 |
[13:31] | ‘Sup, dude. | 你好啊 |
[13:36] | I’m not gonna hurt you. You can put that thing down. | 我不会伤害你的 你把那东西放下 |
[13:40] | What are you so afraid of? | 你在害怕什么 |
[13:44] | This? | 这个吗 |
[13:45] | This is all you. You know that, right? | 这都因为你 你知道的 对吧 |
[13:48] | I mean, you’re in control here. | 毕竟 你掌控着整个局势 |
[13:52] | You brought us all into this hotel room with you… | 你把我们带进了这间房间 |
[13:57] | I think because you wanted us all here. | 我觉得是因为你想让我们待在这儿 |
[13:59] | – I want to go home. – Really? | -我想回家 -真的吗 |
[14:03] | Yes. | 真的 |
[14:04] | Then go home. | 那你回家啊 |
[14:06] | Just go. | 回吧 |
[14:07] | I can’t. They’re all out there. | 不行 他们在外面 |
[14:09] | Well, they’re out there because you put them out there. | 他们在外面是因为你把他们放在了外面 |
[14:11] | If you want ’em to go away, just make ’em go away. | 如果你想让他们走 就让他们走吧 |
[14:14] | I tried that. It doesn’t work. | 我试过了 没有用 |
[14:16] | Did you really try? | 你真的试过了吗 |
[14:19] | ‘Cause I think you actually want us here. | 因为我觉得你想让我们待在这儿 |
[14:23] | I think you brought us here because you need us here. | 我觉得你带我们过来是因为你需要我们在这里 |
[14:29] | Why would I need you here? | 我为什么需要你在这里 |
[14:32] | Because without us, then you’d have to face what’s out there. | 因为没有我们 你就得独自面对外面的一切 |
[14:39] | In the real world. | 在真实的世界里 |
[14:42] | In the truly terrifying daylight. | 在真正可怕的白天里 |
[14:47] | It’s much easier to face us than to face yourself. | 面对我们比面对你自己容易多了 |
[14:51] | I like it in here. | 我喜欢在这里 |
[14:53] | In the warm bath, with you, | 和你在一起 在这温暖的浴室里 |
[14:56] | all of our friends. | 还有我们的朋友们 |
[14:58] | In the cover of night. | 在这夜色的掩护之下 |
[15:03] | You’re just trying to scare me. | 你只是想吓唬我 |
[15:06] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[15:11] | Because I think… you’re already scared. | 因为我觉得… 你已经在害怕了 |
[15:20] | No. I’m not gonna fall for that. I’m getting the fuck outta here. | 不 我不会上你当的 我要离开这破地方 |
[15:25] | Well, good luck to you then. | 祝你好运吧 |
[15:39] | Allow me. | 我来帮你 |
[16:28] | Run, Jess. | 快跑 杰丝 |
[16:29] | You gotta get out. Get out of here! | 你快走 离开这里 |
[16:33] | I’m trying, Mom. | 我在努力啊 妈 |
[16:35] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你是不是有毛病啊 |
[16:37] | You stupid dumb fucking bitch! | 你这蠢女人 |
[16:40] | Run! Get the fuck out! | 快跑 离开这里 |
[16:43] | – Run! Run! – Let go, Mom! | -跑 跑啊 -松手啊 妈 |
[16:46] | Get the fuck out! Now! Now! | 快出去啊 现在 快 |
[16:50] | Mom, let go! Let go! | 妈 松手 松手 |
[16:55] | Get the fuck out. Get the fuck out. | 快出去 快出去 |
[16:57] | Get the fuck out. Get the fuck out. | 快走出去 快出去 |
[16:59] | Get the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[17:01] | Are you sure that’s what you really want? Hmm? | 你确定这是你真正想要做的吗 |
[17:16] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[17:27] | Oh, not so sure now. | 现在不那么确定了吧 |
[17:30] | – Fuck you. – OK, sure, if you want. | -干你 -好吧 如果你想的话 |
[17:32] | I’ll make room in the tub. | 我在浴缸里给你腾点地方 |
[17:33] | It’s nice and warm in there. | 那儿温暖又舒服 |
[17:34] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you. Jinx. | -我操 -我操 我先说的 |
[17:36] | You already said that. | 你已经说过了 |
[17:47] | So, what’s it gonna be, Jess? | 那你会做什么呢 杰丝 |
[17:56] | Don’t you want to stay in here with us? | 你难道不想和我们待在这里吗 |
[18:01] | I mean, can you really face yourself in the daylight? | 我是说 你真的可以在白天直视自己吗 |
[18:09] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[18:13] | No! | 不 |
[18:18] | Run! | 快跑 |
[18:20] | I’m not scared. | 我没被吓到 |
[18:23] | Run, Jess! | 快跑 杰丝 |
[18:24] | Run! | 快跑 |