Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

104房间(Room 104)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 104房间(Room 104)第2季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
时间 英文 中文
[01:01] You OK, honey? 你还好吗 亲爱的
[01:03] Yeah, just give me a minute. 嗯 给我点时间
[01:27] – Hey, Sarah. – Hey, Dad. -莎拉 -爸
[01:30] How’d she do in the car ride? 你们的汽车旅行怎样了
[01:33] Uh, she was good. 还不错
[01:36] Quiet. 很平静
[01:38] And sad. 也很悲伤
[01:39] Well, it sounds easier than usual. 听上去比之前好
[01:42] At least she’s not screaming. 至少她没有大喊大叫
[01:45] Listen, I know you’re feeling conflicted 听着 我知道你很矛盾
[01:46] on whether this is a good idea. 不确定这是否是个好主意
[01:49] I think you need to let her do whatever it is she needs to do. 我觉得你该让她自我发泄
[01:52] Let her get it out of her system, 把悲伤都释放出来
[01:53] and try not to come down on her. 不要对她太苛责
[01:56] OK, well, that’s what I’ve been trying to do 好吧 过去五个月
[01:57] for the last five months, 我一直都在这么做
[01:58] and clearly that’s not working. 但显然并没有用
[02:00] I’m sorry. Don’t get defensive. 抱歉 别生气
[02:03] I’m not trying to criticize or tell you what to do, 我不是想批评你或告诉你怎么做
[02:05] I’m just trying to help. 我只是想帮忙
[02:07] I know this isn’t easy. 我知道这不容易
[02:09] And for what it’s worth, 但不管怎样
[02:10] I think you’re doing a fantastic job. 我觉得你做得很棒
[02:12] Well, we both know that’s not true. 我们都知道这不是真的
[02:15] Honey, she’ll come back around. 亲爱的 她会想通的
[02:17] This isn’t gonna last forever. 这种状态不会持续一辈子
[02:19] Dad, can I call you back? 爸 我一会儿给你回电吧
[02:21] – Sure. Bye. – OK, bye. -行 拜 -好 拜
[02:28] I had an idea. 我有主意了
[02:31] What’s your idea? 什么主意
[02:33] Well… 这个嘛
[02:35] I don’t want to say goodbye to him. 我不想和他说再见
[02:40] But… 但是
[02:42] it’s what we came here to do. 我们来的目的就是和他告别
[02:45] That’s what you asked for, so… 你之前也想这样做
[02:47] But I miss him. 但我想他
[02:50] I know you do, honey. We all do. 我知道 亲爱的 我们都想他
[02:52] You keep saying that. 你老这么说
[02:55] But then you just keep trying to push him away. 但你只是想把他推开
[02:59] Honey, we’re not gonna have that discussion again. 亲爱的 别再说这个了
[03:02] I loved him just as much as you did, 我和你一样爱他
[03:04] and I miss him just as much as you do. 我和你一样想念他
[03:07] So let’s contact him. 那联系他啊
[03:12] I’m sorry? 什么
[03:14] Here’s my idea. 我是这么想的
[03:15] I know you’re gonna think it’s silly, but… 我知道你会觉得很愚蠢 但是
[03:18] you know how much Dad and I loved Harry Potter. 你知道爸爸和我很喜欢哈利·波特
[03:23] We all did. 我们都喜欢
[03:24] Right. Of course. 嗯 当然
[03:27] So I brought some things. 所以我带了些东西
[03:30] I wrote him a kind of a spell. 我给他写了一个咒语
[03:33] To contact him. 来联系他
[03:36] I was thinking we could try it. 我们可以试试
[03:43] Are you sure you want to do that? 你确定吗
[03:46] Yeah. 是啊
[03:56] OK, then… let’s do it. 好吧 那我们试试吧
[04:02] Dear Dad, 亲爱的爸爸
[04:04] you died of a surprise heart attack 你157天前
[04:06] one hundred and fifty-seven days ago… 死于心脏病突发
[04:09] in this bed, in your sleep, 半夜里在这张床上
[04:12] sometime in the middle of the night. 在你的睡梦中
[04:15] We were supposed to go to 我们第二天本该去
[04:16] Aunt Justine’s birthday party the next day. 参加贾斯丁姑妈的生日聚会
[04:19] I remember knowing something was wrong 我记得有什么不对劲
[04:21] because your leg felt cold under mine when I woke up. 因为我醒来时 你的腿在我腿下面很凉
[04:25] Mom was still snoring very loudly. 妈妈仍然鼾声如雷
[04:28] I don’t know where you are or what you are, 我不知道你在哪里 现在是什么样
[04:32] but do you still look like you? 但你的样子没变吗
[04:34] Red beard and freckles? 还有红胡子和雀斑吗
[04:37] Are you in heaven? Is there even a heaven? 你在天堂吗 真的有天堂吗
[04:41] Or are you in my heart like you always said you would be 还是像你经常说的那样 不论发生什么坏事
[04:43] if anything bad happened? 你都在我心里
[04:45] I don’t know, but I do believe that you can hear me. 我不知道 但我相信你能听到我说的话
[04:48] Mom does too. Right? 妈妈也是 对吗
[04:52] – Yeah. – So I’ve written a spell. -是的 -所以我写了一个咒语
[04:54] If you can hear me, the spell will help you talk to us. 如果你听得到 这个咒语会帮你跟我们交流
[04:57] On three, we read the spell together. 数到三 我们一起说出咒语
[05:00] We have to believe. 我们必须相信
[05:02] – Very important. – OK. OK. -这非常重要 -好 好的
[05:04] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[05:06] – Loquatus con mortem amore. – Locust con mortem amore. -[咒语] -[咒语]
[05:10] “Loquatus,” Not “Locusts,” “洛克塔斯” 不是”洛克斯特”
[05:12] Or whatever you said. 或者你说的什么玩意
[05:14] OK. Sorry. 好吧 对不起
[05:17] One two, three. 一 二 三
[05:18] Loquatus con mortem amore. [咒语]
[05:31] It didn’t work. 这没有用
[05:33] But… it was a really good idea, Elle. 但是 艾丽 你这个主意特别好
[05:38] And this letter you wrote is so great. 你写的这封信也特别棒
[05:46] Maybe– Maybe we should just say our goodbyes, and– 可能 可能我们应该道别了
[05:50] I think you need to go into the bathroom. 我觉得你需要去洗手间待着
[05:54] Excuse me? 你说什么
[05:55] This is only going to work if everybody believes. 只有在大家都坚信 咒语才会起作用
[05:58] I’m not gonna go into the bathroom. 我不会去洗手间待着
[06:00] Or outside, or somewhere else! 那你出去待着 或者其他任何地方
[06:02] – Elle – Do you believe? -艾丽 -你相信这个吗
[06:04] I would like to believe we can talk to Dad, yes. 我想相信我们可以和爸爸对话 是的
[06:08] But you don’t! So you shouldn’t be a part of this. 可是你不相信 所以你不应该参与其中
[06:11] – I need to do this alone. – Sweetheart -我要自己念咒语 -亲爱的
[06:13] I don’t expect you to understand. 我没期望你理解
[06:17] OK, see, this is where we get into trouble. 好吧 你看 我们每次都是这样吵起来的
[06:19] It’s not trouble. You just don’t get it. 不是吵起来 你只是不明白而已
[06:21] You don’t get this! This is a me-and-Dad thing, and you– 你不懂 这是我跟爸爸之间的事
[06:23] I’m not gonna be dragged into this with you again. 我不会再跟你陷入这样的争执了
[06:26] You don’t even like Harry Potter! 你甚至都不喜欢《哈利·波特》
[06:28] I do like Harry Potter, I spent my entire vacation 我是喜欢《哈利·波特》的 我花了整个假期
[06:31] at Harry Potter World with you and Dad– 跟你和爸爸一起在哈利·波特的世界
[06:32] And you complained the whole time! 然后你抱怨了一整个假期
[06:34] I was not complaining, I was just questioning 我不是在抱怨 我只是在想
[06:36] whether we needed to spend five full days there. 我们真的要在那上花整整五天吗
[06:38] Because you don’t get it like Dad and I do! 因为你不懂 不像我和爸爸一样
[06:39] And now you’re trying to 然后现在你却想要
[06:40] forget him and push him out of our lives! 忘掉他 把他从我们生活里除去
[06:42] OK, you know what? Nope. That’s it. We’re going. 好 知道吗 这到此为止 我们出发
[06:44] OK, I tried. I tried, but if you’re gonna act like this, 我努力了 我努力了 但如果你还这样子
[06:48] if you’re gonna treat me like shit, then we’re going. 如果你要这么对我 我们要走了
[06:51] Give me my bag! If you want to leave, I don’t care! I’m staying! 把包还我 我不在乎你走不走 我要留下
[06:54] If you want to stay, then you can stay. 你想留下 你就留下吧
[06:56] – Give me my bag! – Stop it! -把包还我 -别扯了
[06:58] – You need to control– – Don’t you fucking tell me what to do! -你要控制… -不用你教我怎么做
[07:01] – No! – Give me my bag! -不 -把包还我
[07:06] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[07:10] What? 什么
[07:12] That voice. 那声音
[07:15] – No, I didn’t– – I heard it. -没有 我没听到 -我听到了
[07:18] It was a muffled voice. 模糊的声音
[07:20] Or voices. 或是很多声音
[07:23] Like a bunch of computer voices. 像一堆计算机发出的声音
[07:26] And they were all muffle-y. 听起来都很模糊
[07:34] Elle, I don’t know. Maybe it was the people– 艾丽 我不知道 可能是人…
[07:36] There it is again! 又来了
[07:39] It’s coming from the bed! 是床那里传出来的
[07:45] – Elle, don’t do this. – Shh! -艾丽 别这样 -安静
[07:51] Can’t hear it, Mom? 你没听见吗 妈妈
[07:55] – No, I don’t– – It’s talking! -没有 -是说话的声音
[07:57] Can’t you hear it? 你没听见吗
[08:13] Can you help me talk to my Dad? 可以帮我跟爸爸聊天吗
[08:16] Elle. 艾丽
[08:22] They think they know where Dad is! 他们说他们知道爸爸在哪
[08:37] – Who’s “They”? – The spirit voices. -“他们”是谁 -精灵们
[08:40] Can you help me contact him? 能帮我联系爸爸吗
[08:42] What are they saying? 他们怎么说
[08:44] One second, Mom. 等等 妈妈
[08:47] They’re– 他们在…
[08:49] They’ve– 他们联系上…
[08:51] They’ve contacted Dad! 他们联系上爸爸啦
[08:53] I can’t believe it, it’s working! 太神奇了 魔法奏效了
[08:57] This is amazing! 太棒了
[09:02] Tell him I say “Hi, it’s Elle.” I really miss him. 帮我传话”我是艾丽” 我很想他
[09:05] – Now what’s happening? – Shh! -现在怎么样了 -别说话
[09:13] I’m gonna tell Mom. 我要告诉妈妈
[09:19] Mom, we can talk to him! 妈妈 我们可以跟爸爸说话了
[09:23] Ok. 好啊
[09:26] Uh… how does it work? 我们怎样和他说话
[09:28] Well, the voices can talk to Dad and me, 那些声音会跟我和爸爸说话
[09:31] but you and I can’t talk directly to Dad. 但是你和我不能直接和爸爸说话
[09:33] Does that make sense? 你明白吗
[09:38] Sure. 当然
[09:40] Has he said anything yet? 他说了什么吗
[09:42] He said he loves us 他说他爱我们
[09:45] and he misses us, but we shouldn’t worry, 还有他想念我们 我们不需要担心
[09:49] because he’s not in any pain or anything. 他并没有任何痛苦
[09:53] Well, that’s good. 那很好
[09:55] Did he say anything else? 他还说了别的吗
[09:59] That was really it. 就这些
[10:03] You were under there for a while. 你在被子下面待了挺久
[10:06] Nothing else? 没别的了吗
[10:12] It’s OK. You can tell me. 没关系 告诉我
[10:16] Well, the voices… 那些声音
[10:18] translate more than what he’s saying. 它们不仅仅翻译了他说的话
[10:22] They actually translate what he’s feeling. 他们实际上翻译了他的感受
[10:28] And what was that? 他的感受是什么
[10:32] Well, I don’t want you to get your feelings hurt. 我不想伤害你的感受
[10:36] Oh, honey, it’s OK. 宝贝 没事的
[10:40] Well, the voices… 那些声音
[10:44] they said that while he said he misses us both, 它们说 虽然他想念我们俩
[10:48] he actually misses me a bit more than he misses you. 但他其实想念我比想念你要多一点点
[10:57] Well, that’s understandable. 那也可以理解
[11:00] – It is? – Sure. -是吗 -当然
[11:03] All three of us love each other, 我们三个人都爱彼此
[11:05] but I know you and Dad had a special connection, 但我知道你和爸爸有特殊的联系
[11:09] so it makes sense that the voices 所以我理解那些声音
[11:11] would translate it that way. 会这样翻译
[11:18] OK. So what do we do now? 那我们现在该怎么做
[11:20] We have to give them a message for Dad. 我们要它们传递信息给爸爸
[11:24] OK, great. Um… 好的
[11:27] well, we should tell him that we love him, 我们应该告诉他我们爱他
[11:31] and miss him, 想念他
[11:34] and that we wish he was with us, 我们希望他在我们身边
[11:36] but we understand that he had to go. 但我们也理解他不得不离开
[11:40] And to give hugs from us and to say goodbye. 给我们一个拥抱 然后告别
[11:45] Or we could ask him if there’s any way that he could come back. 或者我们可以问问他能不能回来
[11:51] That’s… That’s an idea. 这是个好主意
[11:54] Worth asking, right? 值得一问 对吗
[11:56] If he can’t, then we can just do our goodbyes like we planned 如果不行 我们可以按照原计划去告别
[12:00] but if he could come back somehow, 但他如果能回来
[12:04] that would be the best, right? 那是最好不过的 对吗
[12:12] You’re right. That would be the best. 你说的对 那是最好不过的
[12:14] We should check. 我们应该问问他
[12:28] Is there any way he can come back? 他能不能回来
[12:39] That’s the only way? I have to choose? 这是唯一的方法吗 我必须选吗
[12:44] What’s happening? 发生什么了
[12:53] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[12:58] Dad said that there is actually a way that he could come back. 爸爸说 有个方法可以让他回来
[13:04] And what’s that? 什么方法
[13:07] He would have to trade places… 他要和你…
[13:11] with you. 交换位置
[13:14] Dad said that? 爸爸这么说的吗
[13:17] Well, Dad said that he could come back, 爸爸说他可以回来
[13:20] but there can’t be three of us anymore– only two. 但我们不能有三个人 只能有两个
[13:28] But he said he would never want anything bad to happen to you. 但他说他不希望坏事在你身上发生
[13:33] But… 但是…
[13:37] But the voices translated how he really felt. 但那些声音翻译了他的真实所想
[13:41] Yeah. 没错
[13:44] And what was that? 那是什么
[13:46] That… he… 是…他…
[13:52] …misses me so much 他很想我
[13:56] that he would actually rather 他希望
[13:58] you be dead… than him… 你替他死
[14:02] so he could come back and be with me. 这样他就能回来陪我了
[14:07] Do you agree with Dad? 你同意你爸爸的想法吗
[14:11] Would you rather him come back and me go and take his place? 你希望他回来 我去代替他吗
[14:19] Because… that’s OK if that’s what you want, 因为 如果你想要的话我可以去
[14:23] if that’s what you’re really feeling. 如果这是你的真实想法的话
[14:27] I want you to know that. 我希望你知道这点
[14:33] Do you mean… 你的意思是
[14:36] you’d be willing t-to trade places with Dad… 你愿意和爸爸交换位置
[14:42] if that’s what I wanted? 如果那就是我想要的
[14:48] I th– I think– 我想
[14:52] I think I’d be willing to do that for you… 我想为了你我愿意这么做
[14:56] if that’s what you really wanted. 如果这是你想要的话
[14:59] OK? You can tell Dad that. 好吗 你可以告诉爸爸
[15:03] You can tell the voices to tell Dad, OK? 你可以让那个声音去告诉爸爸 好吗
[15:08] I want you to know that’s an OK thing to say. 我想让你知道你可以这么说
[15:14] What? 什么
[15:16] Sorry, they’re trying to talk to me again. 抱歉 他们又在和我说话了
[16:03] What did Dad have to say? 爸爸说什么了
[16:07] They weren’t translating for Dad this time. 他们这次没在为爸爸翻译
[16:11] No? 没有吗
[16:13] They were translating for you. 他们在为你翻译
[16:16] Me? 我
[16:18] They said that you didn’t really mean it 他们说当你说你愿意和爸爸交换的时候
[16:20] when you said you’d trade with Dad. 你说的不是真的
[16:23] That inside, you were secretly happy that you were alive, 在你内心 你其实在偷偷庆幸你还活着
[16:28] that he was the one that died instead of you. 而他才是死去的那个人
[16:30] Oh– Honey, that’s not true. 亲爱的 这不是真的
[16:33] This is confusing. 这太乱了
[16:35] I know it is, 我知道
[16:36] but you know what, your father and I, 但你知道吗 你爸爸和我
[16:38] we love you so much, and it’s going to be fine, OK? 我们很爱你 所以一切都会没事的 好吗
[16:41] But you both are saying things, and you mean different things, 但你们都心口不一
[16:44] and I don’t know what you mean– this is confusing! 而我不知道你们真实的想法 这太混乱了
[16:48] – I know. – You say that you know, -我懂 -你说你懂
[16:49] but I don’t know what you mean! 但我不知道你心里怎么想的
[16:52] – Why does there only have to be two?! – Elle– Elle– -为什么只能活两个人 -艾丽 艾丽
[16:54] Why can’t there be three of us like it used to?! 为什么不能像以前一样我们三个人在一起
[16:57] – It’s not fair! It’s not fucking fair! – Honey! -这不公平 这他妈的不公平 -亲爱的
[17:00] – Everybody else has their whole family! – I know they do. -其他人都有完整的家 -我知道他们有
[17:02] – It’s not fair! – I know, honey. I know. -这不公平 -我知道 亲爱的 我知道
[17:05] No! Get off of me! 不 别碰我
[17:06] You’re just trying to make me like you 你只是在想让我喜欢你
[17:07] so I’ll choose you and let you live! 这样我就会选你 让你活下去
[17:10] Oh, my God, are you both pretending to like Harry Potter? 我的上帝 你们俩是都在装作喜欢哈利波特吗
[17:13] No, we’re not pretending, Elle, OK? 不 我们没在假装 艾丽 好吗
[17:15] – Oh, my God! It’s not fair! – Elle, stop it. -老天啊 这不公平 -艾丽 停下
[17:18] – It’s not fair! – Stop it! -这不公平 -停下来
[17:19] I know it’s not fair. I know it’s– 我知道这不公平 我知道这
[17:48] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[17:50] I just wish it didn’t have to be two. 我只是希望不要只有两个人
[17:52] Just wish it could be three, together again. 我只是希望我们三个人能重新在一起
[18:07] Elle. 艾丽
[18:09] I know that this is incredibly hard. 我明白这对你来说很难接受
[18:13] And I know that you think 我也知道你觉得
[18:14] that I don’t understand how you’re feeling 我不能理解你的感受
[18:18] because you and Dad were so close. 因为你和爸爸很亲近
[18:22] But you know, your Dad and I 但是 你爸爸和我
[18:24] also had a very special connection. 同样也曾有特殊的情感联结
[18:31] You did? 你们有过
[18:34] Of course. 当然
[18:37] He was my husband 他是我的丈夫
[18:39] and my best friend in the whole world. 也是我世上最好的朋友
[18:43] And we had our own set of secret worlds 我们也曾有自己的秘密世界
[18:45] and things that only we shared. 以及仅有我俩知道的事情
[18:49] And now I feel like I’ve lost this piece of myself… 现在我感觉就像是丢失了一部分自己
[18:56] …and I can never be the same. 我再也不是曾经的自己了
[19:00] That’s exactly how I feel. 我也是同样的感受
[19:03] I know. 我知道
[19:07] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:11] It’s OK. 没关系
[19:14] I love you so much, honey. 我真的很爱你 宝贝
[19:56] – But will Mom and I be OK? – Elle. -但是妈妈和我会好起来吗 -艾丽
[20:00] Hold on, Mom. 等一等 妈妈
[20:01] I’m saying goodbye to Dad. 我正在和爸爸告别
[20:09] I think about you all the time, 我一直想念你
[20:11] and I dream we’ll be together forever. 我希望我们能永远在一起
[20:19] OK, Dad. Goodbye. 好了 爸爸 再见
[20:23] I love you. 我爱你
[20:27] I love you too. 我也爱你
104房间

文章导航

Previous Post: 104房间(Room 104)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 104房间(Room 104)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

104房间(Room 104)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号