时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Jesus Christ, this is a fuckin’ nightmare. | 老天 真是场噩梦 |
[00:44] | Goddamnit. | 见鬼 |
[00:46] | You’ve been a bad boy! | 你这个坏孩子 |
[00:49] | Do you hear me?! | 听见了吗 |
[00:51] | Bad! B-A-D! | 坏孩子 坏 |
[00:54] | How many fuckin’ times? I swear to God! | 都多少次了 老天 |
[01:03] | You’ve been a bad boy! | 你个坏孩子 |
[01:06] | You heard me?! | 听见了吗 |
[01:09] | Ya know, I feel like we just keep havin’ this same conversation. | 我觉得咱们一直在重复这对话 |
[01:13] | I can’t take you anywhere anymore! | 我哪儿也不能带你去 |
[01:17] | OK? And I gotta say it, alright? | 懂吗 我不得不说 |
[01:20] | This shit is embarrassing! | 这屎太丢人了 |
[01:32] | Remind me of something. | 提醒我下 |
[01:34] | What was the first thing I said when we came in here? | 我们刚来时我跟你说的第一件事是什么 |
[01:37] | I said we come in quiet, and we don’t make a mess. | 我说我们要安安静静的 不搞乱 |
[01:41] | Yeah, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[01:42] | But you come in, and since we don’t know | 但你一进来 而且我们不知道 |
[01:45] | who the fuck’s been here, | 之前谁在这住过 |
[01:46] | what kind of weird-ass perfume they’ve been wearin’, | 他们喷过什么香水 |
[01:49] | and your scent’s off– you being you, | 而你的嗅觉开关 你个自私鬼 |
[01:52] | your self-preservation instinct kicks in | 你就开启了自我保护机制 |
[01:54] | and you just shit everywhere. | 就到处拉屎 |
[01:58] | Oh, goddamnit. | 该死 |
[02:02] | I’ll give you that, buddy, I will. | 我保证 小家伙 我会的 |
[02:05] | I– I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:08] | I’m sorry… that I had to bring you here, | 抱歉 得把你带到这儿 |
[02:12] | and I’m really sorry that I put you in this position. | 我也很抱歉让你处在这种境地 |
[02:16] | But I need you to stay in there a while… | 但你得在那安安静静地待一会儿 |
[02:19] | until I figure out if this situation is copacetic. | 直到我确定情况是否合适 |
[02:24] | Deal? | 好吗 |
[02:27] | No, no, calm, no– | 不 不 冷静 |
[02:33] | Calm! | 冷静 |
[02:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[02:37] | Who’s the handsome man? | 谁是帅小伙 |
[02:38] | You are. You’re the handsome man. | 你是 你是帅小伙 |
[02:41] | And you’re a calm handsome man, right? | 你是个冷静的帅小伙 对吧 |
[02:44] | I need you to be so calm for us now, dearheart. | 你得为我们俩保持冷静 亲爱的 |
[02:47] | OK? And if you’re calm, I’m gonna give you | 好吗 如果你冷静 我就给你 |
[02:51] | your special treat. Right? | 吃点好吃的 好吗 |
[02:53] | Such a handsome man. | 真是个帅小伙 |
[03:52] | That’s right, dear. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[03:54] | Nummy nums. | 好吃极了 |
[04:12] | You must be the art enthusiast. Sharon. | 你一定是那个艺术爱好者 莎伦 |
[04:15] | You’re… Allan? | 你是艾伦 |
[04:17] | Yup, that’s me. Welcome. | 对 是我 欢迎 |
[04:19] | Thanks for comin’ so soon. Come on in. | 谢谢这么快赶来 进来吧 |
[04:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Uh, any trouble finding the place? | 找这地方麻烦吗 |
[04:39] | Nope. | 不麻烦 |
[04:42] | Can I, uh, sit down? | 我能坐下吗 |
[04:45] | God, yes. Of course. Yes. | 当然 坐吧 |
[04:47] | – Oh, God, I’m so sorry. – Thanks. | -天哪 真抱歉 -谢谢 |
[04:49] | So sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[04:50] | Um, I’d offer you something to drink, | 我本想给你喝点什么 |
[04:53] | but this place doesn’t have a goddamn mini-bar. | 但这地方没有小冰箱 |
[04:56] | Well… should we get down to the business at hand? | 我们要直接进入主题吗 |
[05:04] | Oh, I like your style. | 我喜欢你这风格 |
[05:05] | No bullshit, huh? You’re my kind of girl. | 不说废话 对吧 你是我喜欢的类型 |
[05:10] | Let’s get down to business. | 我们就直接进入主题吧 |
[05:12] | All right. | 来吧 |
[05:13] | Is– Is that necessary? | 这… 这是必须戴的吗 |
[05:16] | Oh, yeah. I mean, we’re lookin’ at the real thing here. | 是的 我们准备看的可是真品 |
[05:19] | I take every precaution. | 我要做好一切预防措施 |
[05:20] | And this is the real thing? | 这就是真品吗 |
[05:24] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的… |
[05:26] | when you see him in the flesh, | 当你亲自见到他的时候 |
[05:28] | there’s no question. | 你就不会有疑问了 |
[05:32] | Impressive, right? | 很让人印象深刻吧 |
[05:34] | I can’t say what they mean, exactly, | 我也不清楚这些画中到底有什么意义 |
[05:37] | but interpreting any artist’s work, | 但要解释任何艺术家的作品 |
[05:39] | there’s always a code… | 总会有一个译码 |
[05:42] | to deciphering his intent. | 去破解他的意图 |
[05:50] | And I don’t know how to make this any more obvious for you, | 我不知道怎么解释让你理解得更清楚 |
[05:53] | sharon, | 莎伦 |
[05:54] | but I know the artist. | 但我了解这位艺术家 |
[06:00] | “Elmer.” | “埃尔默” |
[06:04] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[06:05] | I got here, and that thing was running like crazy. | 我到这之后 里面这玩意就疯了似的大响 |
[06:08] | I had to take the top off, | 我不得不脱掉我的外套 |
[06:10] | jigger with the flange, the chain’s all fucked up– | 想去鼓捣一下链条 发现链条都弄坏了 |
[06:12] | it’s been gurgling off and on. | 一直在漏水 |
[06:14] | What do you take me for, Allan? | 你把我当什么人了 艾伦 |
[06:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:19] | Did you think I was here to buy finger paintings? | 你觉得我来这里是为了买手指画的吗 |
[06:21] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[06:25] | I want to meet him. | 我想见他 |
[06:28] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[06:30] | See, I feel like I have given you | 我觉得我已经给你创造了 |
[06:32] | multiple opportunities to make that happen here. | 很多让你与他见面的机会 |
[06:37] | You mean you want me to say your password? | 你意思是要我说出你的口令吗 |
[06:40] | Yes. I like to think of it as a “Code phrase,” | 是的 不过我更喜欢叫它”暗号” |
[06:44] | but yeah, you need to | 但没错 你要说出 |
[06:45] | fuckin’ say my code phrase, or there’s no deal. | 我设的暗号 不然没戏 |
[06:49] | I didn’t get that part of the email. | 我在邮件里没看到什么暗号啊 |
[06:51] | It was cut off after you told me when I came in the room | 邮件里说完你要我来这的时间就没了 |
[06:54] | I needed to ask about the “Artist,” | 我需要问问这位 |
[06:56] | who was in “Exile” Or something. | 在”流亡”什么的”艺术家” |
[07:02] | OK, OK, well, close enough. | 行了 行了 差不多了 |
[07:04] | I’m not good with computers. | 我对电脑不太在行 |
[07:06] | Whoa, sorry about that. | 对此我感到抱歉 |
[07:07] | Are we doing this, or what? | 我们能见面了吗 还要怎么样 |
[07:10] | Just because you know the code phrase | 你知道暗号 |
[07:12] | does not mean you’re right for this. | 并不代表你就能见他 |
[07:14] | No, I still need to vet you. | 不 我还要再考考你 |
[07:17] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[07:20] | It won’t be so bad. | 不会很难 |
[07:23] | Everyone remembers Bubbles. | 大家都记得泡泡 |
[07:26] | Bubbles got all the attention. | 泡泡得到了所有的关注 |
[07:29] | I don’t know if you remember, but… | 我不知道你还记不记得 但是… |
[07:32] | Michael even took him on tour with him once. | 迈克还带过他去过一次旅行 |
[07:36] | But people forget Elmer– Elmer the gorilla. | 但人们都忘了埃尔默 埃尔默是那只大猩猩 |
[07:42] | Elmer was Michael Jackson’s special gorilla, | 埃尔默曾是是迈克尔·杰克逊的爱宠猩猩 |
[07:44] | and then one day, he was my special gorilla. | 然后某天起 他成为了我的爱宠猩猩 |
[07:48] | How’s that? | 怎么回事呢 |
[07:49] | When Michael died and they cleared out Neverland, | 迈克尔过世后 梦幻岛被清空了 |
[07:53] | those of us who had connections in the animal community, | 我们这些在动物圈内有关系的人 |
[07:56] | we got first dibs, | 抢占了先机 |
[07:57] | and my wife at the time and I, we had a sanctuary | 那个时候 我和我的妻子有个收容所 |
[08:01] | and we were a perfect fit. | 我们曾是天生一对 |
[08:08] | Yeah, well, let’s just say things went belly-up on all fronts. | 但是之后各方面都不太如意 |
[08:13] | It’s just me and Elmer now. | 现在只有我和埃尔默了 |
[08:27] | I wanna see him. | 我想见见他 |
[08:31] | What makes you think you can handle this? | 你为什么觉得你能够应付呢 |
[08:34] | Experience. Training. | 我有经验 知道怎么训练 |
[08:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:39] | Have you ever been to Vallejo? | 你去过巴列霍吗 |
[08:42] | It’s in Northern California. | 在北加利福尼亚 |
[08:43] | No. | 没去过 |
[08:44] | Well, there’s an animal park there. | 那里有个动物园 |
[08:47] | It’s called Marine World. | 叫海洋世界 |
[08:50] | Or it was. Six Flags bought it | 曾经叫海洋世界 后来被六面旗收购 |
[08:52] | and it’s a big fat roller coaster abomination now. | 现在那里变成破烂巨型过山车了 |
[08:57] | I loved going there as a kid, | 我小时候喜欢去那儿 |
[08:59] | and when I got to be the right age, | 长大了之后 |
[09:02] | I went to work there. | 去那里工作了 |
[09:04] | No shit. That’s awesome. | 是吗 那太棒了 |
[09:06] | And eventually I got to work with the gorillas. | 后来可以跟大猩猩们一起工作 |
[09:09] | I was one of the gorilla girls. | 曾经是猩猩女孩的一员 |
[09:12] | Gorilla girls. | 猩猩女孩 |
[09:14] | Yeah, that’s what they called us. | 是的 那时候有这么个名字 |
[09:17] | Marine World had the largest number of gorillas in captivity | 海洋世界是西海岸 |
[09:21] | on the West Coast, | 拥有大猩猩数量最多的动物园 |
[09:23] | and the gorillas would go into these fits, | 猩猩们会有时候会大发脾气 |
[09:25] | and we developed these | 我们就研究出了 |
[09:27] | highly specialized processes to calm then down. | 高度专业的方法来让它们冷静 |
[09:29] | Right, right, right, right! | 对对对 |
[09:30] | My wife, she used to show Elmer her breasts, | 我的妻子 她以前会给埃尔默看她的胸部 |
[09:33] | she’d just pop ’em out, and it would chill him right out. | 就这么扯开衣服 他就会马上冷静下来 |
[09:38] | Is that– | 这是 |
[09:39] | Is that what you were gonna say? | 是你想说的吗 |
[09:41] | No, that– that seems odd to me. | 不是 听起来有点奇怪 |
[09:45] | Yeah, well, when he gets into the red zone, | 他进入红色领域[生气]的时候 |
[09:48] | you got very few options. | 你也没什么选择 |
[09:50] | Allan… | 艾伦 |
[09:54] | do you believe that I’m the real thing? | 你相信我是认真要买的吗 |
[09:59] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[10:01] | So if you believe me, why aren’t we making this deal happen? | 你相信我的话 为什么不愿意交易呢 |
[10:06] | You get to the point, I’ll give ya that. | 我承认你说到点上了 |
[10:08] | You get to the point. | 你说到点上了 |
[10:09] | He needs to be with someone | 他需要 |
[10:11] | who knows how to take care of him. | 和知道怎么照顾他的人在一起 |
[10:17] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[10:18] | Do you even have the fucking money? | 你有钱吗 |
[10:21] | Now that this is all out in the open, let’s see the cash. | 既然都说开了 那就把钱拿出来 |
[10:25] | Get it out, lay it on the table. | 摊出来看看 |
[10:26] | All right, all right, hold your horses. | 好的 悠着点 |
[10:35] | That smell real to you? | 闻起来像真的吗 |
[10:41] | Yeah, it smells like ten grand. | 闻起来像一万的味道 |
[10:43] | You can count it if you want. | 你愿意的话 可以数一数 |
[10:45] | No, the weight feels right. | 不 感觉重量是对的 |
[10:49] | Well, maybe I’ll– I’ll count it. | 我可能会数一数 |
[10:53] | A Taser gun? Are you serious? | 电击枪 你认真的吗 |
[10:57] | I can’t leave anything up to chance. | 我不能做什么事全靠运气 |
[11:00] | – You don’t carry one? – I don’t believe in them. | -你不带吗 -我不相信这个 |
[11:03] | You get into a situation where you need something like this, | 如果你陷入了必须使用电击枪的境况 |
[11:07] | it’s probably your own damn fault | 或许是你自己的错误 |
[11:08] | and you’re gonna get what you deserve. | 而你会有应得的下场 |
[11:14] | If that really is Elmer in there, | 如果里面真是埃尔默 |
[11:18] | how’d you get him to be so quiet? | 你如何让他这么安静的 |
[11:20] | Why doesn’t he just open the door and come out on his own? | 他为什么不打开门 自己走出来 |
[11:24] | He’s a little on the lethargic side. | 他有点无精打采 |
[11:26] | I just kinda set him in a spot | 我把他放到了一个 |
[11:28] | where he’s comfortable, and he just stays put. | 他自己觉得舒适的地方 待在那里休息 |
[11:33] | You haven’t altered his diet in any weird way or anything? | 你没有用奇怪的方式改变他的饮食规律之类的吧 |
[11:36] | I mean… he’s not sick? | 我是说 他没生病吧 |
[11:40] | I’m not sellin’ him ’cause I don’t know how to take care of him. | 如果我不知道怎么照顾他 我不会出售他的 |
[11:43] | Is that what you’re asking? Huh? | 这是你想问的吗 |
[11:46] | So why are you selling him, then? | 那你为什么要出售他 |
[11:50] | It’s time. It’s– | 时间的关系… |
[11:55] | He’s grown financially unsustainable | 他的成长太迅速了 我负担不起 |
[11:58] | and I can’t keep him in a lifestyle that he’s accustomed to anymore. | 我不能继续让他过他已经习惯的生活 |
[12:05] | I can assure you | 我向你保证 |
[12:07] | he will receive all the care | 在我温暖的家中 |
[12:09] | that is required with me, at my sanctuary. | 他会得到我无微不至的照顾 |
[12:13] | I’ve had many, many like him under my supervision. | 我看管着许多许多像他一样的人 |
[12:16] | No! No, no, no! Don’t open that! | 不不不 别开门 |
[12:18] | He’s not ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[12:21] | He’s not ready, or you’re not ready? | 是他没准备好 还是你没准备好 |
[12:25] | If you’re gonna meet him, | 如果你要见他 |
[12:27] | I want the mood to be right, OK? | 我希望气氛要好一点 |
[12:29] | He is all about first impressions. | 他是个很看重第一印象的人 |
[12:44] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:45] | OK. This feels right. | 好 这种感觉不错 |
[12:47] | I think we’re ready. | 我觉得我们准备好了 |
[12:50] | All right, I’m– | 好的 我… |
[12:51] | I– I’d just avoid direct eye contact with him, | 要是我 我会避免和他眼神接触 |
[12:54] | he’s been in there a couple hours, | 他在里面待了几小时了 |
[12:56] | he may be a little cracked out. | 心情可能有些崩溃 |
[12:59] | You don’t want me to look at him? | 你不想让我看他吗 |
[13:01] | No, you can look at him, just don’t, you know, sneer at him. | 不 你能看他 只是别嘲笑他 |
[13:05] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我了 |
[13:07] | I’m not worried about you. | 我不担心你 |
[13:09] | Ok. | 好 |
[13:11] | Here we go. | 见面吧 |
[13:27] | Hi, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[13:29] | Hi, big boy. Hi! | 你好 大家伙 你好 |
[13:32] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[13:34] | I know it’s been a really long time, | 我知道已经很长时间了 |
[13:36] | and you’ve been so patient, | 你很有耐心 |
[13:38] | you’ve been so patient in here. | 你在里面很有耐心 |
[13:40] | Now it’s time to come out. OK? | 是时候出去了 好吗 |
[13:42] | You wanna take my hand? | 你想拉着我的手吗 |
[13:44] | Come on. Come on, baby. | 走吧 走吧伙计 |
[13:46] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[13:48] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[13:52] | There we go. | 好了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, buddy, yeah, good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[13:58] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[14:06] | There you go. Right onto the corner. | 好了 就坐在角上 |
[14:08] | Yeah, good boy! | 好孩子 |
[14:11] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[14:13] | Who’s a handsome boy? | 谁是帅小伙 |
[14:15] | Is that a handsome boy? | 你是不是帅小伙 |
[14:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[14:19] | Sharon… | 莎伦 |
[14:21] | meet Elmer. | 认识一下埃尔默 |
[14:24] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[14:25] | Let him come to you. Here. | 让他主动接近你 |
[14:30] | Why are you giving him bananas? He’s not a chimpanzee. | 你为什么要给他香蕉 他不是黑猩猩 |
[14:33] | I know, but he likes ’em, | 我知道 但是他喜欢 |
[14:35] | and if you want him to come to you, you’ll give ’em to him. | 如果你希望他过来 你就要给他香蕉 |
[14:37] | – Just remember to keep your– – Keep my fingers together. | -你要记得… -并拢手指 |
[14:40] | Don’t worry, I know what I’m doin’. | 别担心 我明白着呢 |
[14:45] | It’s OK, buddy. It’s OK. | 没事的 伙计 没事的 |
[14:48] | This is Sharon, she’s our new friend. | 这是莎伦 这是我们的新朋友 |
[14:50] | Yeah, it’s OK. | 没事的 |
[14:53] | It’s OK, buddy. | 没事的 伙计 |
[14:55] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[14:58] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[15:04] | So… | 那么 |
[15:07] | what do you think of Elmer? | 你觉得埃尔默怎么样 |
[15:08] | Oh, he’s cute. | 他很可爱 |
[15:12] | You think he’s cute? | 你觉得他很可爱 |
[15:14] | Yeah. I’ve seen ’em ugly before. | 是的 我见过丑陋的 |
[15:17] | This guy’s a cutie. | 这孩子很可爱 |
[15:19] | Cute. | 可爱 |
[15:21] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[15:24] | I don’t think this is the right fit. Oh, buddy… | 我觉得这不合适 伙计 |
[15:28] | I don’t know how else I can assure you, Allan, | 我不知道我还能保证你什么 艾伦 |
[15:31] | I’ve got 20 years’ experience with primates. | 我和灵长目的动物打了二十多年的交道 |
[15:34] | Specifically with Elmer’s genus. | 尤其是埃尔默这个种族 |
[15:36] | So then you know what it means that he’s almost 20 years old | 那你肯定知道他现在二十岁了 一直都生活在 |
[15:39] | and he’s lived his entire life in captivity. | 监禁中 意味着什么 |
[15:42] | Well, besides his time with you, | 除了他经常和你一起以外 |
[15:43] | it sounds like he’s had a rich lifestyle for a gorilla. | 他作为一只大猩猩 生活得已经很滋润了 |
[15:46] | We do all right. OK? | 我们的确过得还可以 |
[15:48] | It took some time, | 埃尔默虽然花了不少时间 |
[15:50] | but Elmer’s gotten used to life on the road. | 但也适应了在路上奔波的日子 |
[15:53] | You’ve been traveling with him? | 你一直带着他到处跑吗 |
[15:55] | You know that’s complete havoc on his nervous system! | 你知道这会对他的神经系统造成多大的破坏吧 |
[15:58] | Of course I do, goddamnit. | 我当然知道了 该死 |
[16:00] | Why do you think you’re here? Huh? | 你觉得我到底为什么要来这里 |
[16:02] | Since Elmer came into my life, | 自从埃尔默出现在我的生命里 |
[16:04] | he’s been mine, he’s been my blood. | 他就是我的 他是我的骨血 |
[16:06] | And it was great. | 我们很棒 |
[16:08] | But now suddenly he’s matured, | 但是他突然成熟了 |
[16:11] | and I’ve got a fuckin’ seriously fucking intense animal on my hands. | 他就变成了一个超级紧张的动物 |
[16:15] | I mean, it is fucked up. | 真是糟透了 |
[16:17] | He’s gotta take Xanax just to exist in this dogshit world. | 得给他用阿普唑仑才能让他稳定下来 |
[16:22] | You– You’ve been giving him Xanax?! | 你…你给他用阿普唑仑 |
[16:23] | Hell yes, I have. | 当然了 |
[16:25] | Every day for the past five years | 五年来天天都是 |
[16:27] | I’ve put it in his treats. | 我放在他吃的东西里 |
[16:28] | Does the trick. | 很管用 |
[16:30] | No side effects. | 没有副作用 |
[16:31] | Well, you do realize that he is basically addicted now? | 你知道他现在已经算是有瘾了吧 |
[16:36] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[16:36] | It’s the only thing keeping him from ripping my damn face off. OK? | 只有这样才能让他不把我的脸扯掉 |
[16:40] | This dude has zero impulse control. | 这家伙没有一点自控力 |
[16:44] | He doesn’t understand things on a human level. | 他根本不懂人类的东西 |
[16:47] | In his mind, he’s still in the jungle. | 他觉得自己还在丛林里 |
[17:00] | He’s not supposed to be here. | 他不该来这里 |
[17:03] | You’re tellin’ me. | 这还用你说 |
[17:05] | He’s not supposed to be in this hotel room, he’s… | 他不该来这个房间 他… |
[17:10] | nor is he supposed to be living in your van. | 也不该住在你的车上 |
[17:13] | He needs to be in a facility where there are caretakers | 应该把他送到懂得如何照顾他的 |
[17:17] | who know how to respond to his needs. | 正规机构培育员的手中 |
[17:23] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[17:26] | I’m sick of your condescending shit. | 我受够你这套仁义道德了 |
[17:28] | Deal’s off. | 交易告吹 |
[17:29] | Come on, buddy, let’s get the fuck outta here. | 走了 伙计 我们离开这该死的地方 |
[17:34] | 动物犯罪部门警官 莎伦 | |
[17:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[17:40] | Here’s how it’s gonna go from this point, Allan. | 接下来要这样办 艾伦 |
[17:42] | You’re gonna turn around, you’re gonna walk away from me, | 你要转过头去 往另一边走到头 |
[17:45] | placing your hands on the wall. | 把你的手放在墙壁上 |
[17:47] | I’m gonna radio backup, | 我会用无线电呼叫增援 |
[17:48] | and were going to take Elmer to his new home. | 再把埃尔默带到他的新家 |
[17:51] | I’m placing you under arrest | 我要因为 |
[17:53] | for trafficking in unlicensed exotic animals. | 贩卖未经许可的外来动物而逮捕你 |
[17:55] | No. Come– This isn’t how it was supposed to happen. | 不 拜托 不能这样 |
[17:59] | Our entire conversation has been recorded, Allan. | 我们的对话都录音了 艾伦 |
[18:03] | It’s the only way. | 只有这样才行 |
[18:04] | No, no, I can’t– I can’t leave him with you. | 不 不 我不能把他交给你 |
[18:07] | He’s scared. Look at him. | 他很害怕 你看看他 |
[18:09] | Elmer? | 埃尔默 |
[18:12] | Elmer? | 埃尔默 |
[18:21] | Does he know what that is? | 他知道那是什么吗 |
[18:22] | God in heaven, I have no idea. | 上帝啊 我不知道 |
[18:24] | Has he ever seen a gun before? | 他以前看到过枪吗 |
[18:27] | Oh, God– | 上帝啊 |
[18:30] | He’s got a squirt gun that I let him play with. | 他有一把我给他玩的玩具枪 |
[18:33] | He loves Dirty Harry movies. | 他喜欢《肮脏的哈里》 |
[18:35] | I don’t think he’s ever seen a real one, though. | 不过我觉得他没见过真的枪 |
[18:38] | Elmer? | 埃尔默 |
[18:41] | You need to put that down. | 你得放下 |
[18:47] | – Tell him. – Hey. Hey, buddy. | -告诉他 -伙计 |
[18:51] | Hi. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:53] | I am not gonna yell at you, | 我不会吼你 |
[18:55] | I’m not, but I’m gonna ask you to give me that toy. | 我不会 但我需要你把这个玩具给我 |
[18:58] | OK, big boy? And then Daddy’s gonna– | 好孩子 然后爸爸要 |
[19:02] | Oh, God! Oh, fuck! Fuck! | 天啊 该死 该死 |
[19:05] | – Are you OK? – Oh, God, it hurts like a motherfucker! | -你没事吧 -上帝啊 简直是太疼了 |
[19:09] | I can’t feel my legs! | 我的腿麻了 |
[19:11] | – Jesus! OK– – Dude! What the fuck?! | -上帝啊 -哥们 搞什么 |
[19:14] | I’m gonna radio backup. You stay on the ground. | 我要呼叫增援了 你在地板上别动 |
[19:17] | You do that. | 你呼叫吧 |
[19:19] | Oh, fuck! It’s in my purse. The radio. | 该死 无线电在我的包里 |
[19:24] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:26] | OK. | 好吧 |
[19:31] | It’s OK, Elmer. | 没事的 埃尔默 |
[19:34] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[19:37] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | It’s OK. Shh… | 没事的 |
[19:44] | Jesus! I said don’t move! | 上帝啊 我说让你别动 |
[19:46] | He was gonna zap you! | 他本来想电你 |
[19:47] | I took the fuckin’ hit for you! | 我帮你挨了一下 |
[19:50] | Oh, son of a bitch! | 该死的 |
[19:52] | Take it away from him! | 把那玩意拿走 |
[19:54] | Uh, does he know any verbal cues? | 他有没有什么口令 |
[19:57] | – Any trigger words? – He speaks English. | -什么命令的词 -他懂英语 |
[19:59] | Uh, OK. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | Elmer, please, | 埃尔默 拜托 |
[20:03] | give the pretty lady the toy. | 把玩具给这位美丽的女士 |
[20:05] | I’m begging you, give her the toy. | 我求你了 把玩具给她 |
[20:07] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[20:10] | Allan. Allan, wha– what’s happening? | 艾伦 艾伦 怎么回事 |
[20:13] | It’s the red zone. He’s in the fuckin’ red zone. | 红色领域 他进入红色领域了 |
[20:17] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[20:20] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:22] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[20:26] | Uh, I don’t think he’s gonna be… | 我觉得他不会… |
[20:37] | Oh, OK. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | That’s it… buddy, | 没错 伙计 |
[20:46] | that’s it, Elmer. | 没错 埃尔默 |
[20:48] | Elmer… | 埃尔默 |
[20:53] | Elmer. | 埃尔默 |
[20:55] | There we go. | 这样才对 |
[20:57] | That’s the Elmer that I want to see. | 这才是我想看到的埃尔默 |
[21:02] | Yeah, nice and easy, I’m– | 乖乖的 我… |
[21:05] | I’m just… | 我只要… |
[21:07] | I’m gonna… | 我要… |
[21:11] | Elmer! No! | 埃尔默 不 |
[21:13] | No! Shar- Sharon. | 不 莎伦 |
[21:16] | Are you OK? Sharon? | 你没事吧 莎伦 |
[21:19] | Elmer, dude. | 埃尔默 伙计 |
[21:20] | Buddy… | 伙计 |
[21:22] | Ah, fuck. Thank you so much. | 该死 太感谢了 |
[21:28] | Wait. Elmer, no! | 等等 埃尔默 不 |
[21:31] | No!!! | 不 |
[21:32] | Do not walk away from me! | 不准离开我 |
[21:48] | Elmer. | 埃尔默 |
[23:20] | Itchy, itchy shakes. | 痒痒到发抖 |
[23:21] | Hey! It’s me! | 是我 |
[23:24] | Those itchy shakes. | 痒痒到发抖 |
[23:29] | I love this song, man! | 我喜欢这首歌 伙计 |