时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | …because Bill is a tits guy. | 因为比尔特别喜欢胸 |
[00:41] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[00:42] | Well, that’s all I was saying. | 这就是我当时说的 |
[00:44] | How are we still talking about this? | 我们为什么还在谈论这个 |
[00:45] | All I was doing was complimenting | 我只是在称赞 |
[00:47] | your big ol’ tits in that dress. | 你衣服里的那对大奶子 |
[00:48] | Insinuating that I should use them | 暗示我应该用它们 |
[00:51] | to get Bill to refinance the mortgages. | 来让比尔再为抵押贷款融资 |
[00:53] | Well, don’t you want him to do it? | 你不想让他这么做吗 |
[00:55] | Are you testing me here? | 你在测试我吗 |
[00:56] | I’m not — no, I’m not testing you. | 我不是… 我没有在测试你 |
[00:58] | I just wanna know if you want Bill to do the refi. | 我只想知道你想不想让比尔做再融资 |
[01:00] | Don’t be an ass. Of course I want him to do it. | 别犯蠢了 我当然想让他再融资 |
[01:02] | I just don’t like the insinuation. | 我只是不喜欢你暗示 |
[01:04] | Oh, come on. We both know you use those tits | 拜托 我们都知道你用这对奶子 |
[01:06] | to get whatever you want, | 来得到你任何想得到的东西 |
[01:06] | especially when I’m not around. | 特别是我不在的时候 |
[01:07] | Why are you starting arguments with me?! | 你为什么跟我吵架 |
[01:10] | I didn’t start this argument. | 不是我先吵的 |
[01:12] | Yes, you did! | 就是你 |
[01:13] | Look, it really sounds like you were the one who started it. | 听起来是你先开始吵的 |
[01:16] | No, I wasn’t. You always do that. | 我没有 你老是这样 |
[01:18] | Aw, don’t do that. Don’t hyperbolize it. | 别这样 别这么夸张 |
[01:20] | Don’t do the, “You always do that.” | 别说”你老是这样”这种话 |
[01:23] | No. OK, can we just go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[01:25] | Please, can we just go? | 拜托 我们能走了吗 |
[01:26] | – I’m the one waitin’ here. – All right, fine! | -是我在等你 -好吧 |
[01:28] | Let’s just go. Go! | 我们走吧 走吧 |
[01:40] | Play with me. | 跟我玩吧 |
[01:43] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[01:47] | At Sonia’s house. | 在索尼娅的家里 |
[01:53] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[02:01] | Have fun! | 玩的开心 |
[02:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:08] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:13] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[02:15] | I received a missed call from this number. Who is this? | 我收到了这个电话打来的未接来电 你是谁啊 |
[02:19] | This is Barbara. I’m sorry, who is this again? | 我是芭芭拉 抱歉 你是谁啊 |
[02:25] | This is Sonia. | 我是索尼娅 |
[02:28] | I don’t know anyone named Sonia. | 我不认识叫索尼娅的人 |
[02:32] | Well, then maybe it was your husband that called? | 或许是你丈夫打的 |
[02:37] | Maybe he’s making calls you don’t know about. | 或许他在打一些你不知情的电话 |
[02:43] | Maybe he’s doing things in hot tubs | 或许他在浴缸里做一些 |
[02:45] | that he doesn’t want you to know about. | 他不想让你知道的事 |
[02:51] | Oh, Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[03:24] | Come on, Bill. Do it. | 来吧 比尔 做吧 |
[03:30] | Do it, Bill. | 做吧 比尔 |
[03:37] | I want you to get into the hot tub with me. | 我想让你与我一起踏入浴缸里 |
[03:42] | I want you to turn me into a woman, Bill. | 我想让你把我变成真正的女人 比尔 |
[03:46] | My big ol’ tits… | 我的大奶子 |
[03:55] | I want you to rub oil all over my big ol’ tits, Bill, | 我想让你在我的大奶子上刷满油 比尔 |
[04:02] | until it’s time for you to… | 直到你要… |
[04:06] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[04:11] | You know what… Bill? | 你知道吗 比尔 |
[05:12] | Hi! You’ve reached the Bronsons. | 您好 您打的是布朗森夫妇 |
[05:14] | We’re not home, so leave a message, and one of us… | 我们不在家 请留言 我们中的一人… |
[05:17] | – Me! – Me! | -我 -我 |
[05:18] | – Me! – Or me… | -我 -还是我 |
[05:20] | will call you back. | 会给您回电话 |
[06:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:23] | Are you busy? | 你忙吗 |
[06:27] | Who’s this? | 你是谁 |
[06:29] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[06:32] | Uh, I suppose you could make an argument that it doesn’t. | 我觉得你可以认为不重要 |
[06:39] | I’m going to tell you that my name is Lisa. | 我要告诉你 我叫丽莎 |
[06:42] | And then I’m going to tell you that Lisa | 而我要告诉你丽莎 |
[06:44] | is definitely not my real name. | 不是我的真实姓名 |
[06:48] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[06:50] | Lisa, my name is George, | 丽莎 我叫乔治 |
[06:54] | and I’m going to tell you that George | 而我要告诉你乔治 |
[06:58] | is definitely my real name. | 绝对是我的真名 |
[07:05] | What are you doing tonight, George? | 你今晚要干什么 乔治 |
[07:07] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[07:08] | Just finished dinner | 吃完晚饭之后 |
[07:10] | and was gonna watch a little TV. | 看一会电视 |
[07:12] | Well, that sounds absolutely… boring. | 这听上去很无聊 |
[07:20] | Yeah, I guess that’s a fair assessment. | 是啊 很中肯的评价 |
[07:25] | Don’t you have a special someone in your life? | 你的生活中没有一个特别的人吗 |
[07:27] | Sure… | 当然 |
[07:29] | if you count my cat Beatrice. | 如果我的猫碧翠斯也算数的话 |
[07:31] | She’s about the most special thing in the world to me. | 她是这个世界上对我来说最特别的东西 |
[07:41] | What’s so funny? | 你在笑什么 |
[07:43] | You. | 你 |
[07:44] | Me? No, I’m — | 我吗 不 我… |
[07:47] | Uh, I’m not funny. | 我不好笑 |
[07:48] | I’m just, um, | 我只是 |
[07:52] | I don’t know… regular. | 我也说不好 是个普通人 |
[07:55] | Don’t try and sell yourself short. | 不要妄自菲薄 |
[07:57] | You’re funny, you’re smart… | 你很有趣 你很聪明 |
[08:02] | …and you’re a little bit naughty. | 你还有点调皮 |
[08:09] | Naughty? | 调皮 |
[08:13] | How’s that? | 为什么这么说 |
[08:16] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[08:20] | you’re flirting with me, George. | 你在和我调情 乔治 |
[08:24] | I am? | 有吗 |
[08:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:29] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[08:31] | Don’t play dumb with me. | 别跟我装傻 |
[08:32] | You’re definitely flirting with me. | 你绝对是在和我调情 |
[08:36] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[08:39] | Because I know men. | 因为我懂得男人 |
[08:42] | I know when they’re thinking about me… | 我知道他们什么时候想着我 |
[08:47] | …and my big ol’ tits. | 还有我的大奶子 |
[08:53] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:56] | What do you see? | 你明白什么了 |
[08:58] | This is a prank call. | 这是个恶作剧电话 |
[09:01] | What makes you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[09:05] | You found some lonely sucker | 你随便找个寂寞的废柴 |
[09:08] | to talk to you on the phone, | 和你在电话里聊天 |
[09:10] | but you just wanna mess with my head. | 但你只是想耍我 |
[09:12] | Now, George, I would never do that to you. | 乔治 我绝不会这么对你 |
[09:19] | Sure. Good night, Lisa. | 随你怎么说吧 晚安 丽莎 |
[09:22] | No, wait. Don’t hang up. | 不 等等 别挂电话 |
[09:26] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚开始呢 |
[09:27] | You’re just getting started. | 是你才刚开始 |
[09:29] | I think I’m done here. | 我觉得我说完了 |
[09:31] | Come on, George. I’m just having a little fun. | 拜托 乔治 我就想享享乐子 |
[09:36] | Don’t you like to have fun? | 你不想享乐子吗 |
[09:37] | Yes. Yes, I do, | 是的 我想 |
[09:39] | but I don’t like being made fun of. | 但我不喜欢被人耍 |
[09:42] | I’m not making fun of you. | 我没有耍你 |
[09:44] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我只想和你聊聊天 |
[09:48] | I wanna get to know you a little. | 我想多了解你 |
[09:53] | Maybe see where this goes. | 看最后会有什么结果 |
[09:59] | I would love that. | 我很愿意这样 |
[10:02] | I would love to make a connection. | 我很愿意交个朋友 |
[10:05] | I’ll admit it. I’m a lonely guy. | 我承认 我确实很寂寞 |
[10:08] | And I could use some… | 而且我需要朋友 |
[10:10] | but your just here to prank me, so… | 但你只是来恶作剧我 |
[10:12] | I already told you I’m not a prank caller. | 我已经告诉你我不是恶作剧 |
[10:14] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[10:15] | Let me prove it to you. | 我证明给你看 |
[10:17] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[10:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:24] | I’m sure we can think of something. | 我想我们肯定能想到办法 |
[10:28] | Tell me your real name. | 告诉我你的真名 |
[10:32] | How will you know it’s real? | 你怎么知道这是真的 |
[10:35] | I won’t… for sure. | 我无法确定 |
[10:45] | Adrienne. | 艾德丽安 |
[10:53] | Adrienne… | 艾德丽安 |
[10:55] | Yeah, that is your real name. I can tell. | 对 这就是你的真名 我确定 |
[11:01] | Thank you for that, Adrienne. | 谢谢你告诉我 艾德丽安 |
[11:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:07] | Friends now? | 那现在是朋友了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, friends. | 对 是朋友 |
[11:15] | So what now? | 那现在干什么 |
[11:20] | Now we get to have fun. | 现在我们能开始享乐子了 |
[11:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:28] | I want you to listen to me, | 我想让你听我的话 |
[11:30] | and I want you to do exactly as I say. | 完全照我说的做 |
[11:33] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:35] | I want you to sit down, | 我想让你坐下 |
[11:38] | and I want you to turn off all the lights. | 把所有灯都关了 |
[11:42] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:44] | Are you doing it, too? | 你也会关灯吗 |
[11:49] | What? | 什么 |
[11:51] | Are you in the dark, too? | 你也在黑暗中吗 |
[11:54] | Don’t worry about me. | 别管我 |
[11:58] | I just wanna know if you’ll be joining me in the dark. | 我只是想知道你是否会和我一起陷入黑暗 |
[12:18] | I’m with you… in the dark. | 我和你一样了 在黑暗中 |
[12:23] | Ok. | 好 |
[12:25] | Now… | 现在 |
[12:29] | I want you to close your eyes, | 我想让你闭上眼睛 |
[12:32] | and I want you to listen to me. | 并听我的话 |
[12:39] | You’re at an open house for a new house that’s for sale, | 你在看一栋待售的房子 |
[12:43] | and you don’t really like the house, but your wife does, | 你不喜欢这房子 但你妻子喜欢 |
[12:46] | so you have to stay. | 所以你只能留下 |
[12:51] | And you go into the backyard. | 然后你走到后院 |
[12:55] | There’s a shed there. | 那里有个小屋 |
[12:58] | There’s a hot tub inside. | 里面有个浴缸 |
[13:01] | Also, there’s another woman in there… alone. | 而且浴缸里还有一个女人 |
[13:07] | Her name is Adrienne. | 她的名字叫艾德丽安 |
[13:10] | That woman is me. | 那个女人就是我 |
[13:16] | And you know you should turn and leave, | 你知道你该转身离开 |
[13:19] | but something comes over you in that moment‐‐ | 但那一刻你突然着了魔 |
[13:24] | something you don’t understand at all. | 一些你不理解的事 |
[13:29] | And then, on instinct, | 然后本能地 |
[13:32] | you turn and close the door | 你转过身并关上了门 |
[13:34] | and lock it. | 并锁上了 |
[13:36] | And I should scream, but I don’t. | 我应该大声求救 但我没有 |
[13:40] | I rip my shirt off, | 我脱掉了我的衣服 |
[13:41] | and I look you in the eye, and I say, | 直视你的眼睛 说道 |
[13:43] | “I want you to grab my big ol’ tits now,” | “我想让你抓住我的大奶子” |
[13:47] | and we waste no time. | 我们一秒也没浪费 |
[13:49] | You rip your clothes off, and I rip mine off, | 你脱掉了你的衣服 我脱掉了我的 |
[13:51] | and we dive into the hot tub, | 一起进了浴缸 |
[13:53] | and you bury your face in my big ol’ tits, | 你把脸深深埋在我的大奶子里 |
[13:55] | and I say, “I want you now, George! Now! | 我说道 “我要你 乔治 就现在 |
[13:59] | I want you to keep going. Keep going and keep doing me. | 我想让你不要停 不要停 继续操我 |
[14:02] | Keep grabbing my tits, George. | 继续抓我的奶子 乔治 |
[14:05] | Keep doing me. Oh, George! Oh, George! Oh, George!” | 继续操我 乔治 爽 乔治 太爽了” |
[14:25] | Adrienne? | 艾德丽安 |
[15:04] | Housekeeping. | 客房服务 |
[15:07] | Did you call for fresh towels? | 你打电话要毛巾吗 |
[15:08] | No. No, thank you. | 没有 谢谢 |
[15:45] | Hi, Adrienne. | 你好 艾德丽安 |
[15:52] | It’s me. I’m here. | 是我 我来了 |
[15:55] | Aren’t you gonna rip your shirt off? | 你不打算脱了衣服吗 |
[15:59] | Isn’t that right? You’re gonna take your shirt off | 不是吗 你要脱掉你的衣服 |
[16:00] | and say something like, “Grab my big ol’ tits”? | 说什么”抓我的大奶” |
[16:03] | Something like that. | 之类的话 |
[16:10] | It was, uh, caller ID. Got me to the hotel. | 是来电显示帮我找到了这家旅馆 |
[16:14] | You weren’t hard to find. | 你不难找 |
[16:16] | You should close your blinds. | 你应该管好你的百叶窗 |
[16:19] | So are you gonna take your shirt off? | 你到底要不要脱掉你的衣服 |
[16:24] | I’ll remind you that you said it wasn’t a prank. | 我提醒你 你说那不是恶作剧 |
[16:27] | You promised. | 你保证过的 |
[16:30] | And I expect you to follow through on that promise. | 我希望你能遵守你的承诺 |
[16:43] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不不不不 |
[17:08] | You are a very, very lucky girl. | 那您真是一个非常 非常幸运的女孩 |
[17:13] | Do you have any idea | 你知道 |
[17:14] | what could be happening in this room tonight? | 今晚在这个房间里会发生什么事吗 |
[17:17] | What could be happening to you? | 你会怎么样吗 |
[17:21] | I bet you make prank calls all the time, don’t you? | 我猜你经常打恶作剧电话吧 |
[17:25] | And you think you can just mess with people and get away with it, | 你觉得你可以随便捉弄别人 然后溜走 |
[17:27] | but you are so lucky it was me on the other end of that line | 但是你很幸运 电话的另一头是我 |
[17:31] | and not some crazy person. | 而不是什么疯子 |
[17:38] | I want you to look at something. | 我希望你看点东西 |
[17:41] | This is my family. | 这是我的家庭 |
[17:42] | That’s me. That’s my wife, Suzanne. | 这是我 这是我的妻子 苏珊娜 |
[17:45] | Those are my daughters. Claire and Rebecca. | 这是我的女儿 克莱尔和丽贝卡 |
[17:48] | This was taken right down the road | 这是我在第一救赎教堂边 |
[17:49] | from our house at First Redeemer Church. | 我家对面那条路上拍的 |
[17:51] | I run the youth league. | 我负责青年团 |
[17:53] | I want you to think about that for a second, OK? | 我希望你好好想一下 好吗 |
[17:57] | You got me tonight. | 你今晚打给了我 |
[18:01] | A good person. A man of God. | 我是一个好人 我是上帝的人 |
[18:03] | I was on the phone and | 我接了电话 |
[18:04] | I was willing to just listen to what you had to say, just hear you. | 我愿意听听你想说什么 听你说 |
[18:08] | And I came here to pretend to do something awful to you | 我来这里 假装要对你做不好的事 |
[18:12] | to teach you a lesson out of the goodness of my heart… | 出于好心 给你上一课 |
[18:17] | because I have daughters, and I don’t want them to end up | 因为我也有女儿 我不希望她们变成 |
[18:19] | in a situation like you could’ve ended up in tonight. | 像你今晚可能会变成的那样 |
[18:23] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[18:31] | I said, do you understand me? | 我问 你明白吗 |
[18:44] | Hmm. OK. Have it your way. | 好吧 那就随便你吧 |
[18:50] | If you can’t at least be thankful, | 如果你连一丝感激都没有 |
[18:51] | I’ll at least know I’ve done right by your parents tonight, | 至少今晚我对得起你的父母 |
[18:55] | and I’ve done right by you, too, even in you can’t see it. | 我也对得起你 虽然你可能不觉得 |
[19:25] | You know, just a simple thank you right now | 你现在只要说一句简单的谢谢 |
[19:29] | would not be out of line. | 并不过分 |
[19:33] | You called me, Adrienne. | 是你给我打电话的 艾德丽安 |
[19:35] | You started this with your filthy hot tub talk. | 你用你肮脏的浴缸情话挑起这一切 |
[19:39] | I was at home. | 我原来在家里 |
[19:40] | I was watching TV, I was comfortable, | 我看着电视 我很惬意 |
[19:42] | my family was asleep in the other room. | 我的家人都在另一个房间睡着了 |
[19:45] | I didn’t have to come over here | 我没必要到这里来 |
[19:47] | and do what I did for you tonight. | 做我今晚为你做的这些事 |
[19:49] | I could’ve just let you keep going with your little pranks | 我可以让你继续你的小恶作剧 |
[19:51] | until you got yourself in some really serious trouble, | 直到你造成不可挽回的后果 |
[19:54] | but I didn’t. So? | 但我没有 所以 |
[20:01] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:03] | I know that your generation | 我知道你们这一代的人 |
[20:05] | is used to having everything just handed to you, | 已经习惯所有东西都交到自己手上 |
[20:07] | but to not even be able to summon a simple thank you | 在这种情况下 连一句谢谢 |
[20:10] | in a situation like this‐‐ a situation where, frankly, | 都不会说 说实话 这种情况 |
[20:13] | there could be a strange man in this room | 很可能会有一个奇怪的人进来 |
[20:16] | doing unspeakable things to you. | 对你做一些不可描述的事 |
[20:18] | Ungodly things. | 不洁的事 |
[20:21] | There could be a man in this room | 很可能会有人进来 |
[20:23] | with a gun, pointing it at you, | 拿着枪 指着你 |
[20:26] | saying, “If you don’t show me those big ol’ tits | 说 “如果你不在浴缸里 |
[20:30] | in that hot tub over there, | 给我看大奶 |
[20:31] | then… then…” | 那…那…” |
[21:01] | You wanna see my big ol’ tits, George? | 你想看我的大奶吗 乔治 |
[21:06] | No, no. Not me. I’m a man of God. | 不 我不要 我是上帝的人 |
[21:10] | I’m talking about other men. | 我说的是其他人 |
[21:11] | You’re not like those men? | 你和其他人不一样吗 |
[21:13] | No… no, of course not. Those‐‐ those men are evil. | 当然不一样了 那些人很邪恶 |
[21:17] | Those men deserve to die. They deserve to rot in Hell. | 那些人该去死 他们该在地狱里腐烂 |
[21:20] | Then why are you staring at my big ol’ tits, George? | 那你为什么盯着我的大奶 乔治 |
[21:22] | ‐ I’m not. ‐ Yes. You’re staring. | -我没有 -你盯着看呢 |
[21:26] | You wanna get me in that hot tub, don’t you, George? | 你想让我进热浴缸 对吗 乔治 |
[21:28] | I told you already. No. Absolutely not. | 我和你说了 当然不想 |
[21:30] | You are no man of God. I know what’s in your heart. | 你根本不是上帝的人 你心里很清楚 |
[21:32] | I am a man of God. | 我是上帝的人 |
[21:34] | Would a man of God‐‐ would he look at… | 一个上帝的人 他会盯着 |
[21:37] | these? | 这里吗 |
[21:39] | Stop that right now, you filthy little whore. | 住手 你这个肮脏的小贱人 |
[21:42] | Do you really want me to stop? | 你真的想让我停下吗 |
[21:44] | You’re just a child‐‐ | 你只是一个孩子 |
[21:45] | But isn’t that what you like best about me, George? | 但这不正是你最喜欢的吗 乔治 |
[21:47] | Stop. Stop‐‐ | 住手 住手 |
[21:49] | You wanna see my big ol’ tits, George. | 你想看我的大奶吗 乔治 |
[21:51] | ‐ Don’t you do it. Don’t do it. ‐ Yeah, you do. | -不要这么做 不要 -你想 |
[21:52] | You wanna see my big ol’ tits in that hot tub, don’t you, George? | 你想看我在浴缸里露出大奶 对吗 乔治 |
[21:55] | ‐ No! No. ‐ Yes, you do. | -不 不 -你想 |
[21:57] | You will be no man of God after you see my big ol’ tits, George. | 你看了我的大奶后 你就不是上帝的人了 乔治 |
[22:00] | ‐ Our Father… ‐ You don’t want to see them? | -我们的天父 -你不想看看吗 |
[22:02] | ‐ Hallowed be thy name. ‐ Just look away. | -尊你们的名为圣 -那就把眼睛移开啊 |
[22:03] | Just look away, George. It’s happening right now! | 把眼睛移开啊 乔治 马上要露出来了 |
[22:05] | ‐ George, just look away! ‐ Stop it! | -乔治 把眼睛移开 -住手 |
[22:06] | ‐ No‐‐ ‐ You can’t look away, can you? | -不 -你无法移开 对吗 |
[22:08] | Because you are no man of God! | 因为你根本不是上帝的人 |
[22:10] | ‐ You are the devil! ‐ I’m not the devil! | -你是恶魔 -我不是恶魔 |
[23:53] | I don’t think you can handle the wine I drink. | 我觉得你可受不了我喝的酒 |
[23:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |