Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

104房间(Room 104)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 104房间(Room 104)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:39] …because Bill is a tits guy. 因为比尔特别喜欢胸
[00:41] Yeah, I know that. 我知道
[00:42] Well, that’s all I was saying. 这就是我当时说的
[00:44] How are we still talking about this? 我们为什么还在谈论这个
[00:45] All I was doing was complimenting 我只是在称赞
[00:47] your big ol’ tits in that dress. 你衣服里的那对大奶子
[00:48] Insinuating that I should use them 暗示我应该用它们
[00:51] to get Bill to refinance the mortgages. 来让比尔再为抵押贷款融资
[00:53] Well, don’t you want him to do it? 你不想让他这么做吗
[00:55] Are you testing me here? 你在测试我吗
[00:56] I’m not — no, I’m not testing you. 我不是… 我没有在测试你
[00:58] I just wanna know if you want Bill to do the refi. 我只想知道你想不想让比尔做再融资
[01:00] Don’t be an ass. Of course I want him to do it. 别犯蠢了 我当然想让他再融资
[01:02] I just don’t like the insinuation. 我只是不喜欢你暗示
[01:04] Oh, come on. We both know you use those tits 拜托 我们都知道你用这对奶子
[01:06] to get whatever you want, 来得到你任何想得到的东西
[01:06] especially when I’m not around. 特别是我不在的时候
[01:07] Why are you starting arguments with me?! 你为什么跟我吵架
[01:10] I didn’t start this argument. 不是我先吵的
[01:12] Yes, you did! 就是你
[01:13] Look, it really sounds like you were the one who started it. 听起来是你先开始吵的
[01:16] No, I wasn’t. You always do that. 我没有 你老是这样
[01:18] Aw, don’t do that. Don’t hyperbolize it. 别这样 别这么夸张
[01:20] Don’t do the, “You always do that.” 别说”你老是这样”这种话
[01:23] No. OK, can we just go? 我们能走了吗
[01:25] Please, can we just go? 拜托 我们能走了吗
[01:26] – I’m the one waitin’ here. – All right, fine! -是我在等你 -好吧
[01:28] Let’s just go. Go! 我们走吧 走吧
[01:40] Play with me. 跟我玩吧
[01:43] Where? 在哪里
[01:47] At Sonia’s house. 在索尼娅的家里
[01:53] Let’s go! 我们走吧
[02:01] Have fun! 玩的开心
[02:07] Hello? 喂
[02:08] Hi. 你好
[02:10] Hello? 喂
[02:11] Hello? 喂
[02:13] Who’s this? 你是谁
[02:15] I received a missed call from this number. Who is this? 我收到了这个电话打来的未接来电 你是谁啊
[02:19] This is Barbara. I’m sorry, who is this again? 我是芭芭拉 抱歉 你是谁啊
[02:25] This is Sonia. 我是索尼娅
[02:28] I don’t know anyone named Sonia. 我不认识叫索尼娅的人
[02:32] Well, then maybe it was your husband that called? 或许是你丈夫打的
[02:37] Maybe he’s making calls you don’t know about. 或许他在打一些你不知情的电话
[02:43] Maybe he’s doing things in hot tubs 或许他在浴缸里做一些
[02:45] that he doesn’t want you to know about. 他不想让你知道的事
[02:51] Oh, Barbara. 芭芭拉
[03:24] Come on, Bill. Do it. 来吧 比尔 做吧
[03:30] Do it, Bill. 做吧 比尔
[03:37] I want you to get into the hot tub with me. 我想让你与我一起踏入浴缸里
[03:42] I want you to turn me into a woman, Bill. 我想让你把我变成真正的女人 比尔
[03:46] My big ol’ tits… 我的大奶子
[03:55] I want you to rub oil all over my big ol’ tits, Bill, 我想让你在我的大奶子上刷满油 比尔
[04:02] until it’s time for you to… 直到你要…
[04:06] You know what I mean. 你懂我的意思
[04:11] You know what… Bill? 你知道吗 比尔
[05:12] Hi! You’ve reached the Bronsons. 您好 您打的是布朗森夫妇
[05:14] We’re not home, so leave a message, and one of us… 我们不在家 请留言 我们中的一人…
[05:17] – Me! – Me! -我 -我
[05:18] – Me! – Or me… -我 -还是我
[05:20] will call you back. 会给您回电话
[06:11] Hello? 喂
[06:17] Hello? 喂
[06:23] Are you busy? 你忙吗
[06:27] Who’s this? 你是谁
[06:29] Does it matter? 重要吗
[06:32] Uh, I suppose you could make an argument that it doesn’t. 我觉得你可以认为不重要
[06:39] I’m going to tell you that my name is Lisa. 我要告诉你 我叫丽莎
[06:42] And then I’m going to tell you that Lisa 而我要告诉你丽莎
[06:44] is definitely not my real name. 不是我的真实姓名
[06:48] Ok… 好吧
[06:50] Lisa, my name is George, 丽莎 我叫乔治
[06:54] and I’m going to tell you that George 而我要告诉你乔治
[06:58] is definitely my real name. 绝对是我的真名
[07:05] What are you doing tonight, George? 你今晚要干什么 乔治
[07:07] Not much. 没什么
[07:08] Just finished dinner 吃完晚饭之后
[07:10] and was gonna watch a little TV. 看一会电视
[07:12] Well, that sounds absolutely… boring. 这听上去很无聊
[07:20] Yeah, I guess that’s a fair assessment. 是啊 很中肯的评价
[07:25] Don’t you have a special someone in your life? 你的生活中没有一个特别的人吗
[07:27] Sure… 当然
[07:29] if you count my cat Beatrice. 如果我的猫碧翠斯也算数的话
[07:31] She’s about the most special thing in the world to me. 她是这个世界上对我来说最特别的东西
[07:41] What’s so funny? 你在笑什么
[07:43] You. 你
[07:44] Me? No, I’m — 我吗 不 我…
[07:47] Uh, I’m not funny. 我不好笑
[07:48] I’m just, um, 我只是
[07:52] I don’t know… regular. 我也说不好 是个普通人
[07:55] Don’t try and sell yourself short. 不要妄自菲薄
[07:57] You’re funny, you’re smart… 你很有趣 你很聪明
[08:02] …and you’re a little bit naughty. 你还有点调皮
[08:09] Naughty? 调皮
[08:13] How’s that? 为什么这么说
[08:16] Well, first of all, 首先
[08:20] you’re flirting with me, George. 你在和我调情 乔治
[08:24] I am? 有吗
[08:26] Yes. 是的
[08:29] I don’t think so. 我觉得没有
[08:31] Don’t play dumb with me. 别跟我装傻
[08:32] You’re definitely flirting with me. 你绝对是在和我调情
[08:36] Why do you say that? 你为什么这么说
[08:39] Because I know men. 因为我懂得男人
[08:42] I know when they’re thinking about me… 我知道他们什么时候想着我
[08:47] …and my big ol’ tits. 还有我的大奶子
[08:53] I see. 我明白了
[08:56] What do you see? 你明白什么了
[08:58] This is a prank call. 这是个恶作剧电话
[09:01] What makes you say that? 你为什么这么说
[09:05] You found some lonely sucker 你随便找个寂寞的废柴
[09:08] to talk to you on the phone, 和你在电话里聊天
[09:10] but you just wanna mess with my head. 但你只是想耍我
[09:12] Now, George, I would never do that to you. 乔治 我绝不会这么对你
[09:19] Sure. Good night, Lisa. 随你怎么说吧 晚安 丽莎
[09:22] No, wait. Don’t hang up. 不 等等 别挂电话
[09:26] We’re just getting started. 我们才刚开始呢
[09:27] You’re just getting started. 是你才刚开始
[09:29] I think I’m done here. 我觉得我说完了
[09:31] Come on, George. I’m just having a little fun. 拜托 乔治 我就想享享乐子
[09:36] Don’t you like to have fun? 你不想享乐子吗
[09:37] Yes. Yes, I do, 是的 我想
[09:39] but I don’t like being made fun of. 但我不喜欢被人耍
[09:42] I’m not making fun of you. 我没有耍你
[09:44] I just wanna talk to you. 我只想和你聊聊天
[09:48] I wanna get to know you a little. 我想多了解你
[09:53] Maybe see where this goes. 看最后会有什么结果
[09:59] I would love that. 我很愿意这样
[10:02] I would love to make a connection. 我很愿意交个朋友
[10:05] I’ll admit it. I’m a lonely guy. 我承认 我确实很寂寞
[10:08] And I could use some… 而且我需要朋友
[10:10] but your just here to prank me, so… 但你只是来恶作剧我
[10:12] I already told you I’m not a prank caller. 我已经告诉你我不是恶作剧
[10:14] I don’t believe you. 我不信你
[10:15] Let me prove it to you. 我证明给你看
[10:17] How? 怎么证明
[10:22] I don’t know. 我不知道
[10:24] I’m sure we can think of something. 我想我们肯定能想到办法
[10:28] Tell me your real name. 告诉我你的真名
[10:32] How will you know it’s real? 你怎么知道这是真的
[10:35] I won’t… for sure. 我无法确定
[10:45] Adrienne. 艾德丽安
[10:53] Adrienne… 艾德丽安
[10:55] Yeah, that is your real name. I can tell. 对 这就是你的真名 我确定
[11:01] Thank you for that, Adrienne. 谢谢你告诉我 艾德丽安
[11:05] You’re welcome. 不客气
[11:07] Friends now? 那现在是朋友了
[11:10] Yeah, friends. 对 是朋友
[11:15] So what now? 那现在干什么
[11:20] Now we get to have fun. 现在我们能开始享乐子了
[11:25] Ok. 好
[11:28] I want you to listen to me, 我想让你听我的话
[11:30] and I want you to do exactly as I say. 完全照我说的做
[11:33] Ok. 好
[11:35] I want you to sit down, 我想让你坐下
[11:38] and I want you to turn off all the lights. 把所有灯都关了
[11:42] Good. 很好
[11:44] Are you doing it, too? 你也会关灯吗
[11:49] What? 什么
[11:51] Are you in the dark, too? 你也在黑暗中吗
[11:54] Don’t worry about me. 别管我
[11:58] I just wanna know if you’ll be joining me in the dark. 我只是想知道你是否会和我一起陷入黑暗
[12:18] I’m with you… in the dark. 我和你一样了 在黑暗中
[12:23] Ok. 好
[12:25] Now… 现在
[12:29] I want you to close your eyes, 我想让你闭上眼睛
[12:32] and I want you to listen to me. 并听我的话
[12:39] You’re at an open house for a new house that’s for sale, 你在看一栋待售的房子
[12:43] and you don’t really like the house, but your wife does, 你不喜欢这房子 但你妻子喜欢
[12:46] so you have to stay. 所以你只能留下
[12:51] And you go into the backyard. 然后你走到后院
[12:55] There’s a shed there. 那里有个小屋
[12:58] There’s a hot tub inside. 里面有个浴缸
[13:01] Also, there’s another woman in there… alone. 而且浴缸里还有一个女人
[13:07] Her name is Adrienne. 她的名字叫艾德丽安
[13:10] That woman is me. 那个女人就是我
[13:16] And you know you should turn and leave, 你知道你该转身离开
[13:19] but something comes over you in that moment‐‐ 但那一刻你突然着了魔
[13:24] something you don’t understand at all. 一些你不理解的事
[13:29] And then, on instinct, 然后本能地
[13:32] you turn and close the door 你转过身并关上了门
[13:34] and lock it. 并锁上了
[13:36] And I should scream, but I don’t. 我应该大声求救 但我没有
[13:40] I rip my shirt off, 我脱掉了我的衣服
[13:41] and I look you in the eye, and I say, 直视你的眼睛 说道
[13:43] “I want you to grab my big ol’ tits now,” “我想让你抓住我的大奶子”
[13:47] and we waste no time. 我们一秒也没浪费
[13:49] You rip your clothes off, and I rip mine off, 你脱掉了你的衣服 我脱掉了我的
[13:51] and we dive into the hot tub, 一起进了浴缸
[13:53] and you bury your face in my big ol’ tits, 你把脸深深埋在我的大奶子里
[13:55] and I say, “I want you now, George! Now! 我说道 “我要你 乔治 就现在
[13:59] I want you to keep going. Keep going and keep doing me. 我想让你不要停 不要停 继续操我
[14:02] Keep grabbing my tits, George. 继续抓我的奶子 乔治
[14:05] Keep doing me. Oh, George! Oh, George! Oh, George!” 继续操我 乔治 爽 乔治 太爽了”
[14:25] Adrienne? 艾德丽安
[15:04] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[15:07] Did you call for fresh towels? 你打电话要毛巾吗
[15:08] No. No, thank you. 没有 谢谢
[15:45] Hi, Adrienne. 你好 艾德丽安
[15:52] It’s me. I’m here. 是我 我来了
[15:55] Aren’t you gonna rip your shirt off? 你不打算脱了衣服吗
[15:59] Isn’t that right? You’re gonna take your shirt off 不是吗 你要脱掉你的衣服
[16:00] and say something like, “Grab my big ol’ tits”? 说什么”抓我的大奶”
[16:03] Something like that. 之类的话
[16:10] It was, uh, caller ID. Got me to the hotel. 是来电显示帮我找到了这家旅馆
[16:14] You weren’t hard to find. 你不难找
[16:16] You should close your blinds. 你应该管好你的百叶窗
[16:19] So are you gonna take your shirt off? 你到底要不要脱掉你的衣服
[16:24] I’ll remind you that you said it wasn’t a prank. 我提醒你 你说那不是恶作剧
[16:27] You promised. 你保证过的
[16:30] And I expect you to follow through on that promise. 我希望你能遵守你的承诺
[16:43] No. No, no, no. No. 不不不不
[17:08] You are a very, very lucky girl. 那您真是一个非常 非常幸运的女孩
[17:13] Do you have any idea 你知道
[17:14] what could be happening in this room tonight? 今晚在这个房间里会发生什么事吗
[17:17] What could be happening to you? 你会怎么样吗
[17:21] I bet you make prank calls all the time, don’t you? 我猜你经常打恶作剧电话吧
[17:25] And you think you can just mess with people and get away with it, 你觉得你可以随便捉弄别人 然后溜走
[17:27] but you are so lucky it was me on the other end of that line 但是你很幸运 电话的另一头是我
[17:31] and not some crazy person. 而不是什么疯子
[17:38] I want you to look at something. 我希望你看点东西
[17:41] This is my family. 这是我的家庭
[17:42] That’s me. That’s my wife, Suzanne. 这是我 这是我的妻子 苏珊娜
[17:45] Those are my daughters. Claire and Rebecca. 这是我的女儿 克莱尔和丽贝卡
[17:48] This was taken right down the road 这是我在第一救赎教堂边
[17:49] from our house at First Redeemer Church. 我家对面那条路上拍的
[17:51] I run the youth league. 我负责青年团
[17:53] I want you to think about that for a second, OK? 我希望你好好想一下 好吗
[17:57] You got me tonight. 你今晚打给了我
[18:01] A good person. A man of God. 我是一个好人 我是上帝的人
[18:03] I was on the phone and 我接了电话
[18:04] I was willing to just listen to what you had to say, just hear you. 我愿意听听你想说什么 听你说
[18:08] And I came here to pretend to do something awful to you 我来这里 假装要对你做不好的事
[18:12] to teach you a lesson out of the goodness of my heart… 出于好心 给你上一课
[18:17] because I have daughters, and I don’t want them to end up 因为我也有女儿 我不希望她们变成
[18:19] in a situation like you could’ve ended up in tonight. 像你今晚可能会变成的那样
[18:23] Do you understand me? 你明白吗
[18:31] I said, do you understand me? 我问 你明白吗
[18:44] Hmm. OK. Have it your way. 好吧 那就随便你吧
[18:50] If you can’t at least be thankful, 如果你连一丝感激都没有
[18:51] I’ll at least know I’ve done right by your parents tonight, 至少今晚我对得起你的父母
[18:55] and I’ve done right by you, too, even in you can’t see it. 我也对得起你 虽然你可能不觉得
[19:25] You know, just a simple thank you right now 你现在只要说一句简单的谢谢
[19:29] would not be out of line. 并不过分
[19:33] You called me, Adrienne. 是你给我打电话的 艾德丽安
[19:35] You started this with your filthy hot tub talk. 你用你肮脏的浴缸情话挑起这一切
[19:39] I was at home. 我原来在家里
[19:40] I was watching TV, I was comfortable, 我看着电视 我很惬意
[19:42] my family was asleep in the other room. 我的家人都在另一个房间睡着了
[19:45] I didn’t have to come over here 我没必要到这里来
[19:47] and do what I did for you tonight. 做我今晚为你做的这些事
[19:49] I could’ve just let you keep going with your little pranks 我可以让你继续你的小恶作剧
[19:51] until you got yourself in some really serious trouble, 直到你造成不可挽回的后果
[19:54] but I didn’t. So? 但我没有 所以
[20:01] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[20:03] I know that your generation 我知道你们这一代的人
[20:05] is used to having everything just handed to you, 已经习惯所有东西都交到自己手上
[20:07] but to not even be able to summon a simple thank you 在这种情况下 连一句谢谢
[20:10] in a situation like this‐‐ a situation where, frankly, 都不会说 说实话 这种情况
[20:13] there could be a strange man in this room 很可能会有一个奇怪的人进来
[20:16] doing unspeakable things to you. 对你做一些不可描述的事
[20:18] Ungodly things. 不洁的事
[20:21] There could be a man in this room 很可能会有人进来
[20:23] with a gun, pointing it at you, 拿着枪 指着你
[20:26] saying, “If you don’t show me those big ol’ tits 说 “如果你不在浴缸里
[20:30] in that hot tub over there, 给我看大奶
[20:31] then… then…” 那…那…”
[21:01] You wanna see my big ol’ tits, George? 你想看我的大奶吗 乔治
[21:06] No, no. Not me. I’m a man of God. 不 我不要 我是上帝的人
[21:10] I’m talking about other men. 我说的是其他人
[21:11] You’re not like those men? 你和其他人不一样吗
[21:13] No… no, of course not. Those‐‐ those men are evil. 当然不一样了 那些人很邪恶
[21:17] Those men deserve to die. They deserve to rot in Hell. 那些人该去死 他们该在地狱里腐烂
[21:20] Then why are you staring at my big ol’ tits, George? 那你为什么盯着我的大奶 乔治
[21:22] ‐ I’m not. ‐ Yes. You’re staring. -我没有 -你盯着看呢
[21:26] You wanna get me in that hot tub, don’t you, George? 你想让我进热浴缸 对吗 乔治
[21:28] I told you already. No. Absolutely not. 我和你说了 当然不想
[21:30] You are no man of God. I know what’s in your heart. 你根本不是上帝的人 你心里很清楚
[21:32] I am a man of God. 我是上帝的人
[21:34] Would a man of God‐‐ would he look at… 一个上帝的人 他会盯着
[21:37] these? 这里吗
[21:39] Stop that right now, you filthy little whore. 住手 你这个肮脏的小贱人
[21:42] Do you really want me to stop? 你真的想让我停下吗
[21:44] You’re just a child‐‐ 你只是一个孩子
[21:45] But isn’t that what you like best about me, George? 但这不正是你最喜欢的吗 乔治
[21:47] Stop. Stop‐‐ 住手 住手
[21:49] You wanna see my big ol’ tits, George. 你想看我的大奶吗 乔治
[21:51] ‐ Don’t you do it. Don’t do it. ‐ Yeah, you do. -不要这么做 不要 -你想
[21:52] You wanna see my big ol’ tits in that hot tub, don’t you, George? 你想看我在浴缸里露出大奶 对吗 乔治
[21:55] ‐ No! No. ‐ Yes, you do. -不 不 -你想
[21:57] You will be no man of God after you see my big ol’ tits, George. 你看了我的大奶后 你就不是上帝的人了 乔治
[22:00] ‐ Our Father… ‐ You don’t want to see them? -我们的天父 -你不想看看吗
[22:02] ‐ Hallowed be thy name. ‐ Just look away. -尊你们的名为圣 -那就把眼睛移开啊
[22:03] Just look away, George. It’s happening right now! 把眼睛移开啊 乔治 马上要露出来了
[22:05] ‐ George, just look away! ‐ Stop it! -乔治 把眼睛移开 -住手
[22:06] ‐ No‐‐ ‐ You can’t look away, can you? -不 -你无法移开 对吗
[22:08] Because you are no man of God! 因为你根本不是上帝的人
[22:10] ‐ You are the devil! ‐ I’m not the devil! -你是恶魔 -我不是恶魔
[23:53] I don’t think you can handle the wine I drink. 我觉得你可受不了我喝的酒
[23:55] Really? 真的吗
104房间

文章导航

Previous Post: 104房间(Room 104)第3季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 104房间(Room 104)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

104房间(Room 104)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号