时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | Uh, cups, ice, anything? | 杯子 冰块 需要吗 |
[00:49] | No. | 不需要 |
[00:51] | Gotta say, I never delivered a keg to a guy with no cups– | 不得不说 我从没送过不要杯子的生啤 |
[00:54] | Okay. Um, there we go. | 好了 你该走了 |
[00:55] | Thank you. Yeah, I’m sure you’ve | 谢谢 你肯定 |
[00:57] | – Okay. Thank you. – got places to go. | -好吧 谢了 -有要去的地方 |
[00:58] | – I’ll– – Door’s right here. Thank you. All right. | -我就… -门就在那 谢谢 再见 |
[01:02] | Hey! Come on! Hurry up. | 快进来 快点 |
[01:04] | He’s gonna be here any fucking minute. | 他随时都会过来 |
[01:07] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[01:09] | All right, guys. | 好了 各位 |
[01:10] | Look, I know this is secret, but I promise you, | 听着 我知道这是个秘密 但我向你们保证 |
[01:12] | it’s going to be worth it, all right? | 绝对会很值 好吗 |
[01:14] | Okay, guys, listen, listen. So, so– | 听好了 听着 所以 |
[01:16] | I’m kind of drunk, but I could– – | 我有点醉了 但我可以 |
[01:19] | Hey, hey! Sh-Shut the fuck up! | 喂 喂 闭嘴 |
[01:25] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[01:28] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:30] | Graham Husker. | 格雷厄姆·哈斯克 |
[01:34] | The… Graham… Husker? | 传奇的格雷厄姆·哈斯克 |
[01:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[01:39] | So, he’s, like, buried here? | 所以他被埋在这里吗 |
[01:41] | – No. No, he-he’s alive. – Where? | -不 他还活着 -在哪 |
[01:45] | Shut the fuck up, dude. This isn’t funny. | 别开玩笑呢 哥们 这不好笑 |
[01:47] | I know, I know it’s not funny because it’s true. | 我知道 我知道这不好笑 因为这是真的 |
[01:49] | That guy’s been missing for, like, 20 years. | 那家伙已经失踪了二十年了 |
[01:51] | – Twenty-four! – I’m sorry, what are we talking about here? | -二十四年 -不好意思 我们在说什么 |
[01:54] | – Graham– – Oh, hey! So, um, it’s 1993. | -格雷厄姆 -听我说 在1993年 |
[01:57] | U2 wins again for best album at the Grammys, | U2乐队又赢了格莱美的最佳专辑奖 |
[02:00] | and Bono gets up on stage and he says, | 然后波诺上台时说道 |
[02:03] | “The best record of the year was made | “今年最好的专辑出自 |
[02:04] | “By a 16-year-old kid named Graham Husker. | “一位叫16岁的少年 格雷厄姆·哈斯克 |
[02:07] | His album is entitled The Murderer”– | 他的专辑名称叫做《凶手》” |
[02:10] | And everybody’s freaking out because nobody knows who that is. | 然后大家都抓狂了 因为没人听说过他 |
[02:13] | And the next day, people are scouring the record stores, | 第二天 所有人蜂拥冲进各个唱片店 |
[02:16] | and there’s no Graham Husker! | 却根本没有格雷厄姆·哈斯克 |
[02:17] | And this is before the Internet! Nobody knows what’s going on! | 这还是网络出现之前 没人知道发生了什么 |
[02:19] | All these bootleg cassettes start making their way around, | 然后盗版磁带商贩开始想办法翻录 |
[02:22] | and it starts spreading like wildfire– | 结果专辑就像野火一样迅速传开了 |
[02:23] | My dad actually got one when he was in college! | 我爸是在他大学时搞到了一个 |
[02:25] | That’s how I first heard it. | 这是我头一回听 |
[02:26] | It was this raw, basic, acoustic five-song EP– | 那是一种原始 简单 只有五首歌的迷你原声带 |
[02:29] | It was like a rock opera, on an acoustic guitar, | 就像摇滚歌剧 不过是用木吉他弹的 |
[02:32] | about a boy who loved his mother so much… | 讲述了一个男孩爱自己的母亲爱得深沉 |
[02:36] | and she loved him, and then it all went bad. | 她也爱他 结果却令人唏嘘 |
[02:38] | ‘Cause in the story, the boy fucking kills his mom. | 因为故事里 那个男孩最终杀了他妈妈 |
[02:41] | – So fucking awesome. – Dark as shit. | -太酷了 -黑暗的要死 |
[02:43] | And so, he can’t take the pressure of fame. | 然后他受不了名气的压力 |
[02:45] | He’s like this crazed, fucked-up loner. | 他就像个发狂疯癫的独狼 |
[02:48] | And then, in 1996, | 然后在1996年 |
[02:50] | they find his car, smashed to shit | 人们找到了他的车 已经在 |
[02:53] | on this bridge over this raging river, | 横跨波涛汹涌的河桥上砸得稀烂 |
[02:56] | and he’s nowhere to be found. | 但他却不见踪影 |
[02:58] | There’s just a note in his car and it says, | 只有车里留下的一张字条 写着 |
[03:02] | “I am not a musician.” | “我不是个音乐家” |
[03:09] | You guys are really excited about this. | 你们真的对这事很兴奋 |
[03:11] | Guys, guys, guys! Here, get this! Sit down! Sit still! | 兄弟 兄弟 听好了 坐下别动 |
[03:13] | So I’m at The Turtle, right, for open mic night, | 我去了乌龟酒吧 对吧 参加开麦之夜 |
[03:16] | and then he comes up and he performs on stage, | 然后他上台唱了一首歌 |
[03:18] | but it’s under a fake name, Gary Horton. | 但用了化名 格里·哈顿 |
[03:20] | Gary Horton, Graham Husker. | 格里·哈顿 格雷厄姆·哈斯克 |
[03:22] | And he looks completely different, all beat to shit, | 他看起来完全变了 邋遢潦倒 |
[03:24] | but goddamn, that fucking… | 但天呐 那个… |
[03:27] | that voice… | 那个嗓音 |
[03:28] | that voice was unmistakable. | 那个嗓音绝对错不了 |
[03:30] | And so, like, after I finished freaking out, | 然后在我激动过后 |
[03:33] | I went up to him, and, of course, | 我去找他了 当然 |
[03:34] | he denied it over and over again, | 他也一再否认 |
[03:36] | but then I just– I just looked him square in the eyes… | 但我只是 我只是真诚地看着他的眼睛 |
[03:40] | and I said… | 我说 |
[03:45] | “Your music meant so much to me, | “你的音乐对我意义重大 |
[03:47] | and I just want you to know that.” | 我只想让你知道这点” |
[03:49] | – That is so fucking awesome! – Anyway, | -简直太酷了 -总之 |
[03:51] | so he blew me off, right? But get this shit. | 他赶走了我 但听好了 高潮来了 |
[03:54] | I’m walking to my car, | 我正往我的车走去 |
[03:55] | and he comes running after me, and he says, | 他突然追上来 说道 |
[03:58] | “I want you to gather | “我想让你找 |
[04:00] | “four people and yourself, | 四个人加上你自己 |
[04:02] | “No more, no less. | 不能多也不能少 |
[04:04] | “I want you to get a keg of Keystone Light… | 我想要你买一桶基斯通淡啤 |
[04:08] | “And I will perform the album for you, | 我会给你们演奏专辑的歌 |
[04:10] | live tonight.” | 今晚现场演奏” |
[04:14] | I swear, if you’re fucking with me, man, honest– – | 我发誓 如果你在骗我们 说真的 |
[04:45] | M-Mr. Husker. | 哈斯克先生 |
[04:47] | It-it’s an honor. I… | 真是荣幸 我… |
[04:52] | just… wanted to say what an honor it is… | 只想说我们有多么荣幸 |
[04:55] | for you to be performing for us tonight. | 您今晚能来为我们演奏 |
[04:58] | We’re all, uh… | 我们都 |
[05:00] | I mean, we’re– we’re all huge, huge fans. | 我们都是您的忠实歌迷 |
[05:04] | All of you? | 你们都是吗 |
[05:06] | – Yes. Hugh fan. – Yeah, yeah. | -对 大歌迷 -对 没错 |
[05:20] | It’s good stuff, yeah? I– | 这不错吧 我… |
[05:47] | Phones. | 手机 |
[05:49] | – Oh, yeah! – No recording. | -对哦 -不能录像录音 |
[05:51] | In the bag. | 全放进包里 |
[06:02] | I’m so jealous. | 我好嫉妒 |
[06:03] | You get to hear this for the first time. | 你第一次就能听现场的 |
[06:13] | I don’t have a pick. | 我没有拨片 |
[06:16] | I lost my pick. | 我的拨片丢了 |
[06:18] | – I can’t play without a pick. – Don’t you have picks? | -没有拨片我弹不了 -你不是有拨片吗 |
[06:20] | You always have picks on you. | 你身上总带着拨片 |
[06:27] | You didn’t tell us what we were gonna do. We didn’t know. | 你没告诉我们要干什么 我们不知道 |
[06:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[06:45] | This song’s called “Cradle Me”. | 这首歌名叫《哄我》 |
[07:09] | *Cradle me, cradle me* | *哄哄我 哄哄我* |
[07:13] | *In your loving arms* | *在你的臂膀里* |
[07:17] | *Cradle me, cradle me* | *哄哄我 哄哄我* |
[07:21] | *It won’t be long* | *过不了多久* |
[07:24] | *Before I get too big* | *我就会长得太大* |
[07:32] | *’Cause if I get too big…* | *因为我长大之后* |
[07:41] | *It’ll break my heart!* | *会让我心碎* |
[07:46] | *Always running under cover of a moonlit night* | *总是在月色里奔跑* |
[07:50] | *And I don’t know where to go* | *我不知道何去何从* |
[07:54] | *Always calling for you, Mother* | *总是在呼唤你 母亲* |
[07:56] | *Will you take my hand, oh Mother?* | *你会握住我的手吗 妈妈* |
[08:00] | *Where’d you go?* | *你去了哪里* |
[08:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:22] | Okay, shh, shh, shh. | 好了 安静 |
[08:24] | This is crazy, he’s fucking fucked up and shit! | 太厉害了 他简直棒极了 |
[08:26] | I know! It’s like worse and better than I could’ve hoped for! | 没错 比我想象中的既邋遢又美妙 |
[08:29] | And only the five of us get to see him! What the fuck? | 只有我们五个能见到他 天呐 |
[08:34] | Do you think we should check on him? | 你们觉得我们是不是该进去看看他 |
[08:37] | Dude, what are you doing? | 老兄 你在干什么 |
[08:38] | He said no phones! | 他说不能拿手机 |
[08:39] | Yeah, I know, but I have to film this, it’s too epic. | 我知道 但我一定要拍下来 太有纪念意义了 |
[08:43] | Yeah, but if he sees you– | 但如果他看见你了 |
[08:44] | We’re moving. | 我们要走了 |
[08:49] | You guys enjoying yourselves? | 你们玩得还开心吗 |
[08:51] | – Absolutely! It’s so good! – Yeah. | -当然 太棒了 -当然 |
[08:52] | The enigmatic experience, it’s like really awesome! | 神秘的经历 真的很棒 |
[08:54] | It’s… it’s… | 这… |
[08:56] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[08:59] | I don’t understand why you’re doing this. | 我不知道你为什么要这么做 |
[09:26] | “Hold Me Steady”. | 《紧拥入怀》 |
[09:40] | *I want to reach* | *我想进入* |
[09:43] | *Inside your chest* | *你的胸膛* |
[09:48] | *Hold me steady now* | *紧拥入怀* |
[09:54] | *I want to rip out* | *我想撕碎* |
[09:57] | *Your beating heart* | *你跳动的心脏* |
[10:02] | *Hold me steady now* | *紧拥入怀* |
[10:08] | *Oh, Mommy* | *妈妈* |
[10:11] | *Oh, Mommy* | *妈妈* |
[10:20] | *Oh, Mommy* | *妈妈* |
[10:23] | *Oh, Mommy!* | *妈妈* |
[10:28] | *Why doesn’t your heart* | *你的心脏* |
[10:32] | *Look like mine?* | *为何跟我的不一样* |
[10:45] | How’s it looking? | 看起来怎么样 |
[10:48] | Uh, it-it sounds…sounds great. | 听起来棒极了 |
[10:50] | – Can I see? – See what? | -我能看看吗 -看什么 |
[10:58] | Oh. Shit. | 糟糕 |
[11:01] | Look, hey, Mr. Husker. | 听我说 哈斯克先生 |
[11:02] | – Look, I just think that this is– – Phone. | -我只是觉得这很… -手机 |
[11:06] | I think that this is just a little bit more important | 我只是觉得比起我们五个看来说 |
[11:08] | for just five people to see. The whole… | 最好让全世界都… |
[11:11] | The whole world needs to experience what you’ve brought– | 全世界都需要你带给他们的… |
[11:41] | Can I speak with you alone, please? | 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[12:02] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[12:05] | I think this was a mistake. | 我认为这是个错误 |
[12:10] | People think they know what these songs are about, but… | 人们认为他们知道这些歌的含义 |
[12:15] | they don’t know. | 他们并不知道 |
[12:18] | Those boys out there that… | 外面那些男孩 |
[12:23] | It feels wrong. They’re just… | 感觉不对 他们就是… |
[12:27] | Vultures. | 秃鹰 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:36] | It’s like they wanna eat me. | 就像他们想吃了我一样 |
[12:39] | They do. | 确实 |
[12:49] | You’re very ni– | 你人很好… |
[12:51] | Move, move. | 闪开 闪开 |
[12:57] | Is everything okay in there? | 你们都还好吗 |
[13:01] | Refill, please! | 请续杯 |
[13:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:22] | You know you can leave if you want. | 你要想离开可以离开 |
[13:26] | So could you. | 你也是 |
[13:32] | Could I play one last song for you? | 我能再为你演奏最后一曲吗 |
[13:34] | There’s only one more good song, the rest is just junk. | 只有一首好歌了 剩下的都是垃圾 |
[13:37] | – You don’t have to play for me. – But ca– But could I, for me? | -你不必为我演奏 -就当是为我自己 可以吗 |
[13:42] | It-it would make me feel better. | 这会让我感觉好些 |
[13:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:51] | This song is called “Around Clyde’s Backyard.” This was the big hit. | 这首歌叫《在克莱德的后院》 这首歌最火 |
[14:01] | *All around Clyde’s backyard* | *在克莱德的后院附近* |
[14:05] | *Scattered around in pieces* | *碎片散落在各处* |
[14:09] | *It’s where, it’s where my memories* | *我的回忆正是* |
[14:13] | *Are buried* | *埋葬在这里* |
[14:18] | *All around Clyde’s backyard* | *在克莱德的后院附近* |
[14:22] | *Scattered around in pieces* | *碎片散落在各处* |
[14:26] | *It’s where, it’s where my memories* | *我的回忆正是* |
[14:30] | *Are buried* | *埋葬在这里* |
[14:36] | *We met Clyde on a winter’s day* | *我们在一个冬日见到了克莱德* |
[14:41] | *And from that moment* | *从那时开始* |
[14:43] | *He wouldn’t go away* | *他就走不掉* |
[14:47] | *You fell in love* | *你坠入爱河* |
[14:49] | *He fell in love right back* | *他也深陷爱情中* |
[14:52] | *But one of us* | *但我们中的一人* |
[14:54] | *Was very much outside that love* | *与爱情相差甚远* |
[14:59] | *So when you came to me* | *你来找我时* |
[15:01] | *To say I was going away* | *说我要离开了* |
[15:04] | *To live with Dad* | *与爸爸生活* |
[15:06] | *On that shitty East Texas plain* | *在得州东部的破平原上* |
[15:10] | *I tried to be understanding* | *我试着去理解* |
[15:13] | *I tried to bury the hatchet* | *我试着言归于好* |
[15:16] | *Sometimes it’s easier* | *有时轻松一点* |
[15:18] | *Just to bury the hatchet* | *把斧头直接扔在你那* |
[15:21] | *In your pretty face!* | *美丽的脸庞上* |
[15:29] | *All around Clyde’s backyard* | *在克莱德的后院四周* |
[15:33] | *Scattered around in pieces* | *散落四处* |
[15:37] | *It’s where, it’s where* | *就在那里* |
[15:39] | *My mother* | *我的母亲* |
[15:41] | *Is buried* | *埋葬在那* |
[15:45] | *It’s where, it’s where my mother* | *我母亲就埋在在那* |
[15:49] | *Is now buried* | *埋于地下* |
[15:56] | My God, I’m dizzy. | 天呐 我头晕 |
[16:00] | That felt so good. | 感觉真好 |
[16:03] | Good. | 那就好 |
[16:05] | It can feel good just to, you know, | 能说出自己的想法 |
[16:07] | give voice to thoughts if you’re– | 感觉真的很好 |
[16:09] | I killed my mom. | 我杀了我妈 |
[16:12] | I really killed her. | 我真的杀了她 |
[16:16] | I killed my mom. | 我杀了我妈 |
[16:20] | – Shit, shit. – I… | -妈的 妈的 -我… |
[16:27] | You guys are awesome. | 你们太好了 |
[16:28] | – Thank you. Thank all of you. – Sure. | -谢谢 谢谢你们大家 -没事 |
[16:31] | Hey, do you guys wanna hear something really special? | 你们想听一首特别的歌吗 |
[16:35] | We have to talk. | 我们必须聊聊 |
[16:36] | I think he might’ve actually | 我觉得他可能真的 |
[16:37] | – killed his mom– – Look. Not now. | -杀了他妈妈 -现在不是时候 |
[16:45] | No one’s ever heard this song. | 谁都没听过这首歌 |
[16:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | I wrote it for The Murderer, but I left it off the album. | 这是我为《凶手》写的 但我没放进专辑里 |
[17:13] | *I woke up in the middle of the night | *午夜时分醒来* |
[17:22] | *I called your name* | *呼唤你的名字* |
[17:24] | *And then you came outside* | *然后你走出来* |
[17:30] | *I told you that I loved you* | *我和你说我爱你* |
[17:33] | *One last time* | *这是最后一次* |
[17:38] | *I held you close to me* | *我抱紧你* |
[17:42] | *And then I smiled* | *我微笑了* |
[17:46] | *You smiled* | *你微笑了* |
[17:50] | *And then I said goodbye* | *然后我说再见* |
[18:07] | *I chopped you up in pieces* | *将你剁成碎片* |
[18:11] | *Chunk by chunk* | *肢解破碎* |
[18:16] | *Forty-seven Mommies* | *47位妈咪* |
[18:19] | *In my trunk* | *在我的后车箱* |
[18:24] | *I dug the holes while Clyde* | *我挖坑时* |
[18:28] | *Was still asleep* | *克莱德还在睡* |
[18:33] | *I laid my body down* | *我自己躺下去* |
[18:36] | *Amongst the trees* | *树木环绕四周* |
[18:41] | *With the breeze* | *微风拂面而吹* |
[18:43] | *And my bloody hands* | *双手鲜血淋漓* |
[18:48] | *Prepared to weep* | *准备放声大哭* |
[18:53] | *But I began to…* | *可是我却开始* |
[18:58] | *Laugh* | *仰天狂笑* |
[19:06] | *And I started running* | *然后开始狂奔* |
[19:09] | *And I never looked back* | *誓不回头* |
[19:13] | *I started screaming* | *开始呐喊* |
[19:17] | *I am not a musician* | *我不是音乐家* |
[19:21] | *I am not a musician* | *我不是音乐家* |
[19:25] | *I am not a musician* | *我不是音乐家* |
[19:29] | *I am the murderer* | *我是凶手* |
[19:33] | *I am the murderer* | *我是凶手* |
[19:37] | *I am the murderer!* | *我是凶手* |
[19:48] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:49] | Mr. Husker, why didn’t you include that on the album? | 哈斯克先生 这首歌为什么不放进专辑里 |
[19:53] | I thought it was too literal. | 我觉得太写实了 |
[19:55] | – But that’s what makes it so great. – Yeah. | -但就是写实 歌才好听 -嗯 |
[19:57] | It’s-it’s like listening to a documentary. | 就像在听纪录片一样 |
[19:58] | – It-it feels so real. – Yeah. | -感觉太真实了 -嗯 |
[20:03] | It is real. | 的确是真实的 |
[20:07] | Wha-what do you mean by real? | 你说真实是什么意思 |
[20:13] | I-I just thought– I mean, she knows. | 我只是觉得… 她知道 |
[20:14] | We– we can… | 我们可以… |
[20:16] | Yeah, it’s… you know. | 嗯 你们知道的 |
[20:19] | I… | 我… |
[20:20] | I’m not a musician, I’m a murderer, | 我不是音乐家 我是谋杀犯 |
[20:22] | and I killed my mom, and… | 我杀了我妈 |
[20:23] | You know, it’s… | 这… |
[20:27] | It’s okay, though. It really is. | 但是没事 真的没事 |
[20:29] | It’s… | 这… |
[20:31] | Just feels good to just finally say it, you know? | 终于能说出来的感觉很好 |
[20:35] | I appreciate you guys. | 我很感激你们 |
[20:37] | I mean, Logan, if not for you… | 洛根 如果不是因为你 |
[20:42] | Yeah, well… | 嗯 |
[20:46] | Boy, we can’t thank you enough. | 我们对你感激不尽 |
[20:48] | It’s been a… It’s been a real pleasure. | 歌很好听 |
[20:49] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等等 你们要走了吗 |
[20:50] | Well, we don’t wanna put you out anymore | 我们不想再给你 |
[20:51] | – than we already have… – It’s been so wonderful. Thank you. | -添麻烦了 -我们很开心 谢谢你 |
[20:54] | But you can’t leave. I’m not done yet though. | 但你们不能走 我还没唱完呢 |
[20:56] | It’s just getting late, and we really think that | 已经很晚了 我们真的觉得 |
[20:58] | – we should probably go– – But I have two more songs– | -我们应该走了 -但我还有两首歌 |
[21:01] | Get away from us, you fucking psycho! | 别靠近我们 你个神经病 |
[21:05] | Shit. Shit! | 妈的 妈的 |
[21:06] | – Wait, stop! – Get off him! | -等等 住手 -放开他 |
[21:09] | – Come on, Katherine! – Get away, Logan! Leave me alone. | -拜托 凯瑟琳 -走开 洛根 走开 |
[21:14] | Fine. Fuck you, too. | 好吧 你也去死吧 |
[21:16] | – Go! – Come on, man! | -快走 -快走 |
[21:35] | Go away. | 走开 |
[21:48] | – Do you need any– – Get out! | -你需要什么… -出去 |
[22:00] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:12] | No. | 不 |
[22:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:09] | I’m so sorry they did that to you. | 我很抱歉他们这么对你 |
[23:29] | – It’s okay, don’t cry. – I miss… | -没关系 别哭 -我很想… |
[23:31] | my mommy. | 我的妈妈 |
[23:33] | I miss my mom. | 我想我的妈妈 |
[23:39] | Listen, I-I… | 听着 我… |
[23:40] | think I should probably call an ambulance or something– | 觉得我应该叫辆救护车什么的… |
[23:43] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[23:46] | Mom, is that you? | 妈妈 是你吗 |
[23:48] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[23:54] | Yes, honey, it’s me. | 是的 亲爱的 是我 |
[23:57] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[24:01] | God, I missed you, Mom. | 天啊 我好想你 妈妈 |
[24:04] | I missed you, too. | 我也好想你 |
[24:11] | I don’t think I’m ever gonna be okay without you. | 我觉得没有你以后 我再也不会好了 |
[24:14] | I’ll always be here. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[24:20] | You promise? | 你保证吗 |
[24:23] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[24:27] | I can’t do it. Can’t… | 我做不到 我做… |
[24:30] | – Yes you can, sweetie. Yes, you can. – I can’t! I can’t! | -你可以的 亲爱的 你可以的 -我不行 |
[24:33] | I can’t do it! | 我不行 |
[24:34] | Mom, I can’t! | 妈妈 我不行 |
[24:38] | I can’t! I can’t do it! | 我不行 我做不到 |
[24:40] | – I can’t do it! – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 -你可以的 |
[24:42] | – I can’t, no! I can’t! – Yes, you can. | -我做不到 不 我不行 -你可以的 |
[24:45] | – I can’t… – Shh, it’s okay. | -我不行 -没事的 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry for what I did to you. | 很抱歉我那么对你 |
[25:06] | – It’s okay. – You sure? | -没事的 -你确定吗 |
[25:10] | I shouldn’t have done it. | 我不该那么做的 |
[25:12] | It’s okay. Shh! | 没事的 |
[25:21] | Will you sing me a song? | 你能给我唱首歌吗 |
[25:30] | *Cradle me* | *哄哄我* |
[25:33] | *Cradle me* | *哄哄我* |
[25:37] | *In your loving arms* | *在你的臂膀里* |
[25:43] | *Cradle me* | *哄哄我* |
[25:46] | *Cradle hold me* | *摇篮里的我* |
[25:50] | *It won’t be long* | *过不了多久* |
[25:55] | *Before I get too* | *我就会长得* |
[25:58] | *Big* | *太大* |
[26:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[26:32] | *Cradle me, cradle me* | *哄哄我 哄哄我* |
[26:35] | *In your loving arms* | *在你的臂膀里* |
[26:39] | *Cradle me, cradle me* | *哄哄我 哄哄我* |
[26:43] | *It won’t be long* | *过不了多久* |
[26:45] | *Before I get too big* | *我就会长得太大* |
[26:53] | *’Cause if I get too big* | *因为我长大之后* |
[26:59] | *It’ll break my heart!* | *会让我心碎* |
[27:03] | *Always running under cover of a moonlit night* | *总是在月色里奔跑* |
[27:07] | *And I don’t know where to go* | *我不知道何去何从* |
[27:10] | *Always calling for you, Mother* | *总是在呼唤你 母亲* |
[27:12] | *Will you take my hand, oh Mother?* | *你会握住我的手吗 妈妈* |
[27:16] | *Where’d you go?* | *你去了哪里* |
[27:27] | You’re learning the fine, ancient art of meditation. | 你正在了解冥想的古老艺术 |
[27:32] | The stars, take them in. | 这些星星 好好感受 |
[27:35] | Maybe that’s all we need. Some star time. | 也许这就是我们需要的 星星时间 |
[27:48] | I have not acted in any Room 104 episodes. | 我没有出演过《104房间》的剧集 |
[27:50] | 马克·杜普拉斯 共同创作人 | |
[27:52] | So, I decided to write one for myself this year. | 于是今年我决定自己扮演一个角色 |
[27:54] | No one’s ever heard this song. | 谁都没听过这首歌 |
[28:00] | I play this musician who when he was 17 years old, | 我扮演了一个17岁时发布了一张 |
[28:03] | recorded this EP called “The Murderer.” | 《凶手》专辑的音乐家 |
[28:05] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[28:07] | So you’re kind of expecting this epic, rock star dude, | 你们会期待看到一个传奇摇滚大佬 |
[28:10] | and I walk in with basically Jeff Daniel’s hair | 然后我就留着杰夫·丹尼尔在 |
[28:13] | from Dumb and Dumber and like a bad golf shirt, | 《阿呆与阿瓜》里的发型 穿着一件旧高尔夫球衫 |
[28:16] | and cargo shorts. | 和工装短裤 |
[28:17] | Can I speak with you alone, please? | 我能单独和你谈谈吗 |
[28:20] | *All around Clyde’s backyard* | *在克莱德的后院附近* |
[28:23] | The idea came to me because, | 这个想法源于 |
[28:26] | I sort of liked this really cheesy movie | 我喜欢一部八十年代的 |
[28:28] | called Eddie and the Cruisers from the eighties | 老电影 叫《叛逆狂热》 |
[28:30] | that was about this mystical musician | 讲述一位神秘的音乐家 |
[28:32] | who was a hit and then disappeared. | 声名大噪 却神秘消失 |
[28:34] | I thought, | 我想 |
[28:35] | “Let’s tell a take on that story that would be new.” | “我们就来老故事新说” |
[28:38] | I killed my mom. | 我杀了我妈 |
[28:40] | I really killed her. | 我真的杀了她 |
[28:42] | – Shit, shit. – I… | -妈的 妈的 -我… |
[28:44] | Do you guys wanna hear something really special? | 你们想听一首特别的歌吗 |
[28:47] | These kids start to realize that it might not be | 这些孩子开始意识到这可能不是 |
[28:51] | a fake story. | 一个故事而已 |
[28:52] | *I am a…* | *我是一个…* |
[28:53] | You might be trapped in a room with somebody | 你们可能真的和一个干了坏事的人 |
[28:55] | who did something terrible. | 困在了一起 |
[28:56] | *I am the murderer* | *我是凶手* |
[29:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[29:04] | It feels so real! | 感觉太真实了 |