时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | – Hi, Abby. – Bruce. | -艾比 -布鲁斯 |
[01:15] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[01:18] | Are you ready to go? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[01:19] | – There’s a pretty well-rated Chinese restaurant– – No. | -有一个评价很不错的中餐厅 -不 |
[01:23] | What are you still doing outside? Come in! | 你还站在外面干什么 快进来 |
[01:25] | I thought we were going out to dinner? | 我以为我们要去吃晚餐 |
[01:27] | I don’t want to go out to dinner. | 我不想出去吃晚餐 |
[01:29] | I… have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[01:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[01:47] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[02:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | It’s that game we used to play. I get it. | 这是我们以前常玩的游戏 我明白 |
[02:15] | That’s all you have to say? | 你就只想说这个吗 |
[02:17] | “That game”? It’s Crowning Glory II! | “那个游戏” 这可是《荣耀之冠二》 |
[02:21] | You’re-You’re just still in shock. Just, here. Watch. | 你还没缓过神来 来 坐下 你看 |
[03:10] | Abby… | 艾比 |
[03:15] | this is our game. | 这是我们的游戏 |
[03:17] | I know. We used to play it a lot– | 我知道 我们以前经常玩 |
[03:20] | No. | 不 |
[03:23] | Like the exact game. | 就是那个游戏 |
[03:27] | I… I found it when I was cleaning out my mom’s house. | 我在打扫我妈房子的时候发现的 |
[03:33] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[03:35] | Babby– Bruce plus Abby. Babby. | 巴比 布鲁斯和艾比的合体 巴比 |
[03:40] | Our character that we created. | 我们创造的角色 |
[03:42] | You did the puzzles, and I-I fought the bosses. | 你解开了谜题 我跟大魔王打战 |
[03:45] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:47] | We really liked playing this game. | 我们那时很喜欢玩 |
[03:48] | Liked?! We were obsessed! | 喜欢 我们简直是痴迷 |
[03:52] | We played this game every single night that summer. | 那个夏天我们每晚都玩这个游戏 |
[03:55] | Until… | 直到 |
[04:00] | Until the night Babby died. | 直到那晚巴比死了 |
[04:05] | Look… | 听着 |
[04:08] | I drove straight here from the conference | 我会议结束后直接开车过来 |
[04:10] | to come pick you up and get dinner. | 接你出去吃晚餐 |
[04:11] | – I’ve gotta prep for my presentation– – Okay, well, | -我还得准备发言 -好吧 |
[04:13] | if you don’t wanna be here, you know, just go. I don’t care. | 如果你不想来 你就走吧 我不在乎 |
[04:16] | Hey. Bruce, just… relax. | 布鲁斯 放轻松 |
[04:26] | I… | 我… |
[04:30] | I’m sorry. I’m just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[04:34] | stressed and overworked. | 压力很大 劳累过度 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Of course you are. | 是啊 当然 |
[04:40] | Bruce, respectfully, | 布鲁斯 无意冒犯 |
[04:43] | we don’t really know each other anymore. | 我们已经不再了解彼此了 |
[04:46] | We haven’t seen each other since we were kids. | 长大后我们就再也没见过面 |
[04:50] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[04:54] | We were best friends. | 我们曾是挚友 |
[04:58] | And I… | 而且我 |
[05:03] | I… | 我 |
[05:04] | And I just want to save Babby… from perma-death. | 我只想救巴比 从永久死亡中拯救他 |
[05:09] | Now see, in Crowning Glory II when your hero dies, | 在《荣耀之冠二》里 你的英雄死后 |
[05:13] | they’re dead forever. | 他们就永远死了 |
[05:14] | No extra lives. No– no potion. | 没有多余的命 没有魔药 |
[05:18] | – Perma-death. – Yeah. I remember what perma-death is. | -永久死亡 -嗯 我记得永久死亡是什么 |
[05:21] | – That’s what happened to Babby. – Yeah! | -巴比就是那样 -对 |
[05:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:27] | But, but what if I told you… | 但是 但是如果我告诉你 |
[05:30] | that Babby’s still in there? | 巴比还在里面呢 |
[05:34] | In the game. | 在游戏里 |
[05:37] | That I found a way to bring Babby back. | 我找到了一个救巴比的办法 |
[05:41] | Babby’s bones, they’re still in there, | 巴比的骨头 还在那里 |
[05:46] | in the Hydra’s lair, right where she was killed. | 在海德拉的穴里 就在她被杀的地方 |
[05:50] | Now, I read online that, that if we can take those bones | 我在网上看到 如果我们能把骨头找回来 |
[05:53] | to the temple in Castle Town | 带去城堡城殿 |
[05:55] | with an offering of a thousand gold pieces… | 并献上一千个金子 |
[05:59] | the monks can bring Babby back. | 僧侣能救巴比 |
[06:02] | They can resurrect Babby. | 他们能复活巴比 |
[06:06] | So… you just need to go | 那你只需要 |
[06:10] | get the bones and take them to some monks? | 把尸骨拿到僧侣那去 |
[06:12] | Yes! It’s easy! It’s easy. | 是的 很简单 很简单 |
[06:14] | We just gotta beat the first quest, and do the second quest, | 我们只需要闯过第一关 跨过第二关 |
[06:16] | then the third quest, and kill the Hydra, | 通过第三关 再杀了海德拉 |
[06:18] | and then take the bones to the monks. | 然后把尸骨带给和尚 |
[06:19] | I’ve already created a new character for us. | 我已经给我们俩建了个新的角色 |
[06:21] | Abbuce! | 艾布斯 |
[06:23] | Abbuce! Get it? | 艾布斯 懂了吗 |
[06:25] | A-B-B-U-C-E. Abby and Bruce! | 艾布斯 艾比和布鲁斯 |
[06:32] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry, but I just don’t think I can do this tonight. | 对不起 但我觉得我今晚玩不了 |
[06:51] | I drove all this way. I just… | 我大老远开车过来 我只是 |
[06:58] | Abby, do you remember the rule? | 艾比 你还记得那个规定吗 |
[07:02] | What rule? | 什么规定 |
[07:04] | That if either one of us | 就是如果我们俩其中一个 |
[07:05] | ever needed to fart when we we’re on the phone, | 在讲电话的时候想要放屁 |
[07:07] | we had to put the phone up to our butt and fart into the phone. | 我们就要把电话对着屁股 让屁声传进去 |
[07:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:17] | It was my idea. | 这是我的主意 |
[07:20] | It was a good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[07:25] | You know every time I need to | 现在每次我讲电话 |
[07:26] | fart when I’m on the phone now, I still think of you. | 想放屁的时候 我还是会想到你 |
[07:30] | I’ll like… | 我 |
[07:31] | be on the phone giving a patient their blood test results | 在电话里告诉患者他们的验血结果的时候 |
[07:34] | and have this instinct to put the phone up to my butt. | 还有把电话放在屁股上的冲动 |
[07:40] | I never did that with anybody else. | 我从来没和别人那样做过 |
[07:44] | Why did you think of that right now? | 你为什么现在想起这个来 |
[07:47] | I farted under the blanket. | 我在毯子里放屁了 |
[07:51] | Well, thanks for sharing! | 谢谢分享 |
[07:55] | No! God! | 不 天哪 |
[07:59] | Aah, dude. | 老兄 |
[08:20] | I was really sorry to hear about your mom. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 |
[08:25] | It’s so weird to find out someone died on Facebook. | 在脸书上知道有人去世真是太奇怪了 |
[08:30] | Really would have liked to have come to the funeral. | 我真的很想参加葬礼 |
[08:35] | Your dad come? | 你爸爸去了吗 |
[08:39] | How’s he? | 他还好吗 |
[08:43] | After the service, he was like… | 葬礼之后 他说 |
[08:46] | “When I saw you talking to the funeral director, | “我看到你和殡葬师说话的时候 |
[08:49] | Being so respectful and dressed so smart, | 是那么的彬彬有礼 穿着得体 |
[08:52] | I felt so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[08:56] | Like you’re a real grown-up now. | 你现在真像个大人了 |
[09:00] | Maybe I was wrong about you.” | 也许我之前看错你了” |
[09:03] | “Maybe I was wrong about you”? | “也许我之前看错你了” |
[09:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:10] | – He was always… – A dick. | -他一直是 -一个混蛋 |
[09:12] | I was gonna say a little rough around the edges. | 我的脏话差点脱口而出 |
[09:15] | Wait. No, push the crown to the left. | 等等 不 把皇冠推到左边 |
[09:18] | No, no, no, the left. The left! | 不对 左边 左边 |
[09:22] | Shit. | 靠 |
[09:23] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[09:25] | I told you I suck at the puzzles. | 我跟你说过我这种解密关很烂 |
[09:49] | Yeah, son! | 姐厉害吧 |
[09:52] | – Time for the Minotaur, right? – Oh, right. | -该打米诺陶了对吧 -对 |
[10:01] | Get– Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 对 冲 冲 冲 |
[10:04] | Yes! | 漂亮 |
[10:25] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[10:35] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[10:36] | – No. – Oh shit. Yeah. Yeah. | -不对 -我去 |
[10:56] | – So, how are things with you? – Fine. | -所以 你还好吗 -还好 |
[11:06] | So you treat kids with cancer? | 所以你在给患癌的孩子治病 |
[11:11] | Sounds hard. | 听上去很难 |
[11:13] | Yeah, it is. | 的确很难 |
[11:15] | Must be like… | 他们肯定是 |
[11:17] | just crying all the time or whatever, huh? | 一直在哭吧 |
[11:22] | No. Not really. | 不 不全是这样 |
[11:26] | You get kind of… | 你会 |
[11:28] | You get used to some things. | 你会习惯一些事的 |
[11:31] | Maybe too used to them. | 可能过于习惯了 |
[11:39] | So… do you have girlfriend? | 所以 你有女朋友吗 |
[11:45] | – Sorta. – Interesting. | -算有吧 -有意思 |
[11:48] | – Tell me more. – Can we just… | -再说点别的 -我们就不能… |
[11:50] | – focus on the game. – I got this. | -专注玩游戏吗 -我明白 |
[11:52] | Come on. Give me dirt. | 得了吧 说点劲爆的 |
[11:55] | I dunno. I mean, she’s… | 我不知道怎么说 我的意思是 她已经… |
[11:58] | like 41, and it’s weird, like… | 四十一岁了 很奇怪 好像… |
[12:02] | They call it a geriatric pregnancy or whatever… | 他们管这叫高龄产妇或者什么的… |
[12:05] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[12:07] | Yeah. Did I… | 是的 我… |
[12:08] | Did I not say that? | 我没说过吗 |
[12:09] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[12:19] | Is it yours? | 是你的孩子吗 |
[12:27] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[12:28] | – Aah, dude, we gotta focus here! -Sorry! | -哥们儿 专心点 -抱歉 |
[12:31] | – Don’t yell at me. – Yeah, well, don’t mess it up! | -别冲我喊 -是的 别把这搞砸了 |
[12:34] | – I’m doing my best. – No, you’re not. | -我已经尽全力了 -不 你没有 |
[12:36] | You’re being all distracted | 你的注意力都分散了 |
[12:37] | and asking me all these dumb questions and shit! | 还问我这么愚蠢的问题 真是该死 |
[12:40] | You think you can do this all loosey-goosey, but you can’t! | 你以为你能随便搞定 但是你不行 |
[12:43] | Look, I’m trying to be nice here | 我尽量摆好脸色 |
[12:46] | and play your stupid game with you, but… | 和你玩着愚蠢的游戏 但是… |
[12:48] | – Stupid?! – I have an actual life, so… | -愚蠢的游戏 -我有我的现实生活 所以… |
[12:51] | – if you’re gonna be a dick, I’m just gonna leave. – Great! Fine! | -如果你要这么混蛋 我要走了 -太好了 行 |
[12:53] | Then just, just ruin it all, again! | 然后就再一次不欢而散吧 |
[12:57] | It’s your fault, Abby! | 这是你的错 艾比 |
[12:58] | It’s always your fucking, fucking, fucking fault! | 从来都是你他娘的 你他娘的 你他娘的错 |
[13:08] | What? What’s my fault? | 什么 我哪里做错了 |
[13:12] | Oh, come on. Really? | 得了吧 真想问吗 |
[13:14] | Bruce, what the fuck are you talking about? | 布鲁斯 你他娘的说什么呢 |
[13:18] | You played that night without me. | 你那晚玩的时候没带我 |
[13:23] | You thought that you could beat the Hydra, but you couldn’t. | 你以为你能打过海德拉 但是你打不过 |
[13:27] | And then Babby died. | 然后巴比死了 |
[13:29] | – You killed Babby! – No! | -是你杀了巴比 -不是的 |
[13:32] | You were the one who fought the Hydra by yourself. | 和海德拉单挑的人是你 |
[13:34] | – And you died on purpose! – What? | -你是故意死掉的 -什么 |
[13:37] | I would never do that! | 我永远不会那么做 |
[13:38] | Why-why would you even think something like that?! | 为什么…为什么你居然能那么想 |
[13:40] | I just assumed you were mad at me | 我以为你因为那晚的事情 |
[13:42] | because of what happened that night. | 而生我的气 |
[13:47] | Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[13:47] | Bruce, come on. I’m not stupid. | 布鲁斯 拜托 我不傻 |
[13:50] | Don’t play games. What the fuck is this?! | 别耍花招 这他娘到底是怎么回事 |
[13:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:57] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[14:00] | – Bruce. – I guess. | -布鲁斯 -我猜 |
[14:04] | That was the night your dad moved out. | 你爸爸是那晚搬出去的 |
[14:08] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[14:10] | Why would I be mad at you about that? | 我为什么因为那件事生你的气 |
[14:13] | Because of my mom. | 因为你妈妈 |
[14:16] | Your mom found out that night about them. | 你妈在那晚发现了他们奸情 |
[14:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:25] | Your mom and my dad? | 你妈妈和我爸爸的奸情 |
[14:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | I just assumed you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[14:47] | When did you find out about this? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[14:50] | – I knew. – When? | -我已经知道了 -什么时候知道的 |
[14:52] | I don’t know. The whole time? | 我不知道 从一开始就知道吧 |
[14:55] | She was a single mom. I knew everything. | 她是个单亲妈妈 我知道她所有的事 |
[15:01] | My dad was fucking the maid? | 我爸爸竟然和女佣有一腿 |
[15:05] | She was more than that to you and you know it. | 她对你不仅仅是个女佣 你知道的 |
[15:11] | Did you like… | 你想… |
[15:14] | Did you like see him a lot after that? | 你在那之后还经常和他见面吗 |
[15:20] | I sure didn’t. | 我没有 |
[15:24] | Did you?! | 你呢 |
[15:26] | Not really. | 不怎么见面 |
[15:32] | But he helped me with med school. | 但是 是他帮我上的医学院 |
[15:42] | Oh, so he stayed in touch with you? | 所以他一直和你保持联系了 |
[15:49] | You always were the smart one. | 你一直都很聪明 |
[15:56] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[16:02] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[16:11] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:13] | – Let’s talk about it. – No, I got it. | -我们来谈谈那事吧 -不用 我懂了 |
[16:18] | You’re the kid my dad really wanted. | 你就是我爸爸想要的那种小孩 |
[16:21] | Got it. | 我明白了 |
[16:23] | It’s not like we had some magical, | 我们之间并没有什么神奇的 |
[16:25] | special relationship or anything. | 特殊的什么关系 |
[16:26] | Yeah, whatever. | 是的 无所谓 |
[16:29] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[16:31] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[16:33] | I thought that’s why you stopped talking to me. | 我以为就是因为这个你才不理我了 |
[16:37] | Bruce, can we just go back? | 布鲁斯 我们不能回到过去吗 |
[16:43] | I was having a good time, and I… | 我之前过得很快乐 |
[16:47] | I don’t have that a lot anymore. | 可我现在没有多少快乐的时光了 |
[16:51] | My life is just… | 我现在的生活 |
[16:56] | It’s really intense. | 非常紧张 |
[17:00] | It’s not… | 一点也不 |
[17:03] | It’s not… fun. | 一点也不有趣 |
[17:10] | Most of the time, I just feel… numb. | 大多时候 我都感觉很麻木 |
[17:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:26] | Fine. | 算了 |
[17:30] | Guess I’ll just have to save Babby by myself. | 我猜只有我自己去救巴比了 |
[17:40] | Okay! | 好了 |
[17:42] | Made it through the Hydra’s labyrinth! | 我通过海德拉的迷宫了 |
[17:51] | I am at the gate to the Hydra’s lair! | 我站在海德拉巢穴的大门前了 |
[17:57] | Gonna go through! | 我要进去了 |
[17:59] | Here I go! | 进去了 |
[18:04] | Gonna do it now… | 我要打怪了 |
[18:07] | by myself. | 我要自己打了 |
[18:25] | Oh, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 加油 加油 加油 |
[18:31] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:45] | That was… | 这感觉 |
[18:48] | easier than I thought it would be. | 比我想象中的简单 |
[18:58] | Look. | 你看 |
[19:04] | That’s Babby, right? | 那是巴比 对吧 |
[19:10] | It is! | 确实是 |
[19:28] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -是的 -没错 |
[19:31] | Yes! | 是的 |
[19:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:06] | Ash? | 灰烬 |
[20:09] | What do you mean ash? | 灰烬是什么意思 |
[20:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:17] | It didn’t work? | 这个不管用 |
[20:21] | I didn’t know that was possible. | 我都不知道还有可能失败 |
[20:51] | Abby, what’s wrong? | 艾比 你怎么了 |
[20:53] | I, I… | 我 我 |
[20:57] | No… | 不 |
[21:02] | It’s Babby, I’m… | 巴比 我 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:12] | I’m so sorry! | 我很抱歉 |
[21:17] | It’s– it’s okay. | 没事 没事的 |
[21:20] | We tried. That– that’s all I wanted. | 我们努力过了 我已经满足了 |
[22:05] | Life comes and goes… | 生命匆匆来去 |
[22:09] | but in the hearts of the living… | 但在生者心中 |
[22:13] | those that pass live on. | 逝者永存 |
[22:18] | Wow, Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[22:23] | That was beautiful. | 这真是很美的话 |
[22:50] | Yes. | 是 |
[22:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:05] | We should say something. | 我们应该说一些悼词 |
[23:24] | Babby was a hero, | 巴比是一位英雄 |
[23:27] | and I always thought that was really cool. | 我一直觉得这是一件非常酷的事 |
[23:35] | Yeah… | 没错 |
[23:41] | Babby… | 巴比 |
[23:44] | fought all the bosses, | 打败了所有的怪物 |
[23:48] | even though it was dangerous. | 不畏艰险 |
[23:58] | Babby was awesome. | 巴比特别好 |
[24:03] | Even when she spilled Ecto Cooler | 就算她把冷却剂洒到我妈的时髦白沙发上 |
[24:05] | on my mom’s fancy white couch and I got punished for it. | 结果我却受到了惩罚 |
[24:21] | Babby made me laugh. | 巴比总是逗我笑 |
[24:25] | And I miss that. | 很让我怀念 |
[24:33] | And I wish we could go back. | 我希望我们能够回到过去 |
[26:07] | To our last summer before it all, like, begins. | 让我们的最后一个暑假开始吧 |
[26:11] | It’s already kinda begun for you. | 对你来说早就开始了 |
[26:13] | – Well, you’ll totally get there. – Totally. | -你肯定能办到的 -肯定的 |