时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Previously on The Girlfriend Experience: | |
[00:21] | But I actually enjoy it. | 但我还蛮享受的 |
[00:22] | I- I like meeting new people, I like having sex, | 我喜欢认识新面孔 我喜欢美妙的性生活 |
[00:25] | And I only do it a few times a month. | 而且我每个月只接几单活 |
[00:27] | This woman, Jacqueline, vets them for me | 有个女人 叫杰奎琳 帮我审查客户 |
[00:29] | and takes care of the bookings. | 还有处理预约事宜 |
[00:30] | Why? Do you want to meet her? | 为什么这么问 你想见见她吗 |
[00:31] | I can introduce you, if you want. | 你想见她的话我可以帮你引见 |
[00:33] | You just have to want to do it. | 你只需要有做这份工作的意愿 |
[00:34] | I’m aware of that. | 我了解 |
[00:36] | My big question is: | 我有个重要的问题 |
[00:37] | Why would I go with you when I can do this myself? | 既然我可以单干 为什么要跟着你 |
[00:40] | The hours that you would spend finding and then vetting clients | 你用来寻找和审核客户的时间 |
[00:44] | could be spent with clients, making money. | 都可以用来陪客户 用来赚钱 |
[00:46] | I’m the infrastructure. | 我无非是个基础设施 |
[00:47] | You don’t work for me, you work with me. | 你不为我工作 我们是合作关系 |
[00:49] | And if you’re unhappy, | 如果你不开心 |
[00:51] | you leave. | 就离开 |
[00:53] | There’s no contract. | 没有合同约束 |
[00:55] | Don’t worry. No one will ever see your eyes. | 别担心 不会露脸 |
[00:59] | Maybe his wife’s coming to town, | 也许他老婆来这边看他了 |
[01:00] | or maybe he’s just not that into me anymore. | 也许他只是不再喜欢我了 |
[01:02] | Either way, I have to pack up my shit and leave. | 无论什么原因 我都得打包走人 |
[01:06] | Just stay with me until you figure it out. | 跟我住吧 日后再想 |
[01:15] | Jacqueline won’t call me back. | 杰奎琳不会打给我了 |
[01:18] | She won’t tell me why. | 她不告诉我原因 |
[01:47] | – Hi. – Hey, I don’t have much time, | -你好 -你好 我时间挺紧张的 |
[01:49] | I have back-to-back meetings all day so… | 一整天都得连轴开会 所以 |
[01:53] | I hear it went very well with Michael. | 我听说迈克尔还挺满意的 |
[01:55] | I hope the whole widower thing wasn’t too intense. | 我希望没老婆的男人不会让你吃不消 |
[01:57] | It’s fine. I know what the deal is. | 还行 我知道该怎么做 |
[01:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:01] | I’m worried about Avery. | 我担心艾弗莉 |
[02:03] | Why won’t you talk with her? | 你为什么不能跟她谈谈 |
[02:05] | Because she is erratic and unreliable. | 因为她性格古怪又不靠谱 |
[02:08] | She needs some help. | 她需要帮助 |
[02:09] | She’s staying with me. | 她现在和我在一起 |
[02:10] | She’s not in school. She’s broke. | 她不上学了 身无分文 |
[02:13] | How is that my problem? | 那能怪我吗 |
[02:14] | She said you’re taking clients away from her. | 她说你把她的客人都赶走了 |
[02:17] | ‘Course she did. | 她当然会这么说了 |
[02:19] | She loves to play the victim. | 她最喜欢扮演受害者 |
[02:22] | I have a business to run. | 我要负责生意运作 |
[02:24] | I have to judge pretty quickly | 我得很快地作出判断 |
[02:25] | whether I should work with someone. | 我该不该跟谁合作 |
[02:27] | Because the difference between | 因为差不多能信任某人 |
[02:29] | being basically able to trust someone | 和能放心信任某人之间的 |
[02:30] | and really being able to trust someone is huge. | 区别是非常大的 |
[02:33] | What are you getting at? | 你想说明什么 |
[02:35] | Christine, she booked clients that I gave her | 克里斯汀 她偷偷和我给她的客人预约 |
[02:37] | on the side without telling me. | 却不告知我 |
[02:40] | Is that something you condone? | 你能容忍那种事吗 |
[02:44] | Look, if you want to help her, help her. | 听着 如果你想帮她就帮吧 |
[02:46] | But if you’re smart, you’ll keep your distance. | 但如果你是个聪明人 你会离她远点 |
[02:48] | Don’t let her seduce you. | 别让她耍了你 |
[02:51] | Sorry, I really do have to go. | 抱歉 我真得走了 |
[02:54] | Just… | 千万 |
[02:56] | Be careful with Avery. | 要小心艾弗莉 |
[02:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:06] | 应召女友 | |
[03:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[03:19] | – How are you? – Good. | -怎么样 -挺好的 |
[03:21] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:22] | It’s good to see you. | 我也是 |
[03:27] | Do you understand how much I’m trusting you | 你知道我跟你说这事 |
[03:29] | by telling you this? | 代表我多信任你吗 |
[03:31] | And why it took me a while to call you back? | 以及我为什么过了一阵才回你电话 |
[03:35] | It’s really interesting. | 很有意思 |
[03:38] | You think I’m fucked up. | 你觉得我完蛋了 |
[03:41] | Not at all. You seem very clear. | 没有的事 你看起来很聪明 |
[03:43] | I am. | 我本来就很聪明 |
[03:46] | So how’s business school? | 商学院上的怎么样 |
[04:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:33] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:18] | Akers is out. | 埃克斯辞职了 |
[05:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:22] | Barr confirmed it this morning. | 巴尔今早上批的 |
[05:48] | – Hey, Neil. – Come on in. | -你好 尼尔 -请进 |
[05:53] | I hear you’re leaving. | 我听说你要走了 |
[05:55] | Who told you? | 谁跟你说的 |
[05:56] | Carson? | 卡森吗 |
[05:58] | Yeah, it was a tough decision, but you know how it is, David. | 对 这个决定挺难的 但大卫你也知道 |
[06:01] | I have my family to think of. | 我得顾及家庭 |
[06:03] | But who knows, maybe I’ll hate it and come crawling back | 但谁知道呢 也许过几周我就烦透了 |
[06:05] | in a few weeks, begging for another chance. | 爬回来恳求再给我一次机会 |
[06:09] | Oh, I’m giving you LSI and Polycom. | 我把LSI和宝利通的资料给你 |
[06:13] | And XHP? | XHP呢 |
[06:15] | I’m taking them with me. | 他们的我带走 |
[06:17] | I don’t know what else to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[06:18] | They came to me, David. | 是他们来找我的 大卫 |
[06:20] | Fair game. | 我拿走也很公平 |
[06:23] | How long have you known you were leaving Kirkland? | 你多早以前就打算离开科克兰了 |
[06:26] | Your ten o’clock with Novak. | 十点钟和诺瓦克开会 |
[06:31] | Hey, XHP are yours. | XHP是你的了 |
[06:34] | If they’re unhappy with the work I did, | 如果他们不满意我的工作 |
[06:36] | not much I can do about it now. | 我现在也无能为力了 |
[06:37] | I just wanted you to know, in case you need any help… | 我只是想让你知道 以免你需要什么 |
[06:40] | transitioning. | 跳槽的帮助 |
[06:42] | Oh, I appreciate you offering. | 感谢你能想到这个 |
[06:45] | You and Carla still coming on the 14th? | 你和卡拉14号的时候还来的对吗 |
[06:47] | Wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 无论如何绝对不会错过的 |
[06:49] | It’s Carla’s favorite. | 这可是卡拉的最爱 |
[06:50] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[06:51] | We’ll have a few in your honor. | 我们有一些专门为你准备的惊喜 |
[07:02] | Akers is a snake. | 埃克斯就是个奸诈小人 |
[07:03] | I don’t give a shit. | 我不在乎 |
[07:04] | He won. You got lazy and lost XHP. | 他赢了 而你怠惰了然后丢了XHP的生意 |
[07:06] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[07:07] | I completely understand. | 我完全明白 |
[07:08] | I have no fucking idea how to absorb this loss. | 我不知道该怎么弥补这次的损失 |
[07:11] | They accounted for 5% of our billing. | 他们占到我们整体生意的5% |
[07:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:13] | Please stop saying that. | 别再说这句话了 |
[07:16] | Let me fix this. | 让我来弥补这次的损失 |
[07:17] | How? | 怎么弥补 |
[07:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:19] | I can get them back. | 我能把他们拉回来 |
[07:20] | Wright is being unreasonable. | 莱特你这是无理取闹了 |
[07:22] | These kinds of cases, they take time. | 这种案子 是很耗费时间的 |
[07:24] | He knew there were gonna be mistrials. | 他知道会出现无效审判的情况 |
[07:26] | I can turn him around. | 我能说服他回心转意 |
[07:28] | I got this. | 我来搞定这件事 |
[07:29] | I’d really like to think I was right | 我真的很希望我让你来当 |
[07:31] | considering you for Managing Partner. | 管理合伙人是明智的选择 |
[07:42] | Christine… | 克里斯汀 |
[07:43] | Call accounting, | 打电话给会计 |
[07:44] | and get a record of all the hours we billed for XHP last quarter. | 弄一份上季度我们收取XHP所有费用的记录 |
[07:47] | Got it. | 这就来办 |
[07:48] | Get it for the entire year. | 还是弄一份全年的吧 |
[07:57] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[08:15] | Have you seen Jacqueline lately? | 你最近见过杰奎琳吗 |
[08:18] | We had coffee last week. | 我们上周一起喝的咖啡 |
[08:20] | Did she talk about me? | 她提到我了吗 |
[08:21] | No. | 没有 |
[08:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:25] | Are you sure my name didn’t come up? | 你确定她没提过我的名字吗 |
[08:26] | Not even once? | 一次也没有吗 |
[08:28] | Yes. You didn’t come up. | 没有 她没提到过 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause she’s still not returning my phone calls. | 因为她现在仍然不回我的电话 |
[08:31] | And I know she got to Garrett. | 而且我知道她联系加勒特了 |
[08:33] | I know she did. There’s no other way. | 我知道她这么做了 没有别的办法了 |
[08:35] | He was obsessed with me. | 他完全迷上我了 |
[08:38] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:40] | Do you want some? | 你要喝点吗 |
[08:41] | No. | 不用了 |
[08:45] | I dropped out. | 我出局了 |
[08:47] | Officially. | 正式出局了 |
[08:48] | You withdrew? | 你要退出吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:50] | I hate it. I wanna do something else. | 我恨这工作 我想做点别的 |
[08:53] | How’s your coveted internship going? | 你梦寐以求的实习进行的怎么样 |
[08:56] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[08:57] | Blackmail her. | 敲诈她 |
[08:59] | Fuck up her life. | 搞砸她的生活 |
[09:02] | I’m so glad not to be in fucking law school anymore. | 我真开心不用再在呆在该死的法学院里了 |
[09:06] | Who knows, maybe I’ll go on vacation. | 谁知道呢 也许我会去旅行 |
[09:09] | I love vacations. | 我爱旅行 |
[09:34] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[09:35] | Chelsea? | 切尔茜 |
[09:40] | Jacqueline wasn’t kidding. | 杰奎琳没跟我开玩笑 |
[09:42] | You’re stunning. | 你真是令人惊艳 |
[09:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | So, did she get the transfer? | 那么 她调任了吗 |
[09:48] | I assume so. | 我觉得是的 |
[09:49] | Yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[09:54] | So you’re here ’till Friday? | 你在这待到周五吗 |
[09:56] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[09:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:59] | And do you come to town often or…? | 你经常到市里来吗还是 |
[10:01] | No, not very often. | 不 不经常过来 |
[10:02] | Ah, about once every other month or so… | 大约每隔一个月过来一次 |
[10:06] | Although that could change. | 不过间隔是可以变的 |
[10:11] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[10:14] | Because of you. | 因为你 |
[10:16] | Kevin, slow down. | 凯文 慢慢来 |
[10:18] | For your own sake. | 为了你自己好 |
[10:20] | I can tell already. | 我已经可以这么说了 |
[10:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:25] | I guess I’m just a little nervous. | 我猜我只是有点紧张 |
[10:28] | It’s been a while for me and… | 我有段时间没有 |
[10:31] | I’m married… | 我结婚了 |
[10:33] | And you’re just… | 而你实在是 |
[10:35] | spectacular. | 太令人惊叹了 |
[10:38] | I’m glad you think so. | 你这么想我很高兴 |
[10:43] | We have time. There’s no need to rush. | 我们有的是时间 不用太着急 |
[10:58] | Relax. | 放松 |
[11:06] | Touch me. | 摸我 |
[12:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:16] | Avery? | 艾弗莉 |
[12:17] | She cleaned out my accounts. | 她清空了我的账户 |
[12:19] | She took all my money. | 她拿走了我所有的钱 |
[12:21] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[12:23] | Jacqueline. | 杰奎琳 |
[12:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:26] | She had access to your bank accounts? | 她怎么会有你银行账号的密码 |
[12:28] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[12:30] | It was stupid of me. | 我太傻了 |
[12:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:40] | Avery? | 艾弗莉 |
[12:45] | Avery? | 艾弗莉 |
[13:30] | Hi! What a surprise. | 真意外啊 |
[13:31] | Cleaned out her accounts? | 你把她账户清空了 |
[13:32] | You know what? You know, | 其实要我说 |
[13:33] | – now’s not a good time. – You fucking used Avery! | -现在不是时候 -你他妈耍了艾弗莉 |
[13:35] | Avery used us both. | 是我们俩被她耍了 |
[13:37] | You’re a fucking leech! | 你他妈是个吸血鬼 |
[13:50] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[13:53] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[13:55] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[14:00] | What were you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做 |
[14:02] | Make a deal. Reduce our rates. | 谈条件 降低我们的价格 |
[14:04] | I’m not convinced that’ll be enough. | 照我看这还不够 |
[14:05] | Everyone’s got their price tag. | 每个人都有自己的价签 |
[14:07] | Yeah, that much I know. | 没错 这我知道 |
[14:10] | You look tired. | 你似乎很疲倦 |
[14:12] | You have a way of avoiding the point. | 你避重就轻很有一套 |
[14:16] | I don’t wanna bring you into this. | 我不想把你牵扯进来 |
[14:21] | … office, can you hold please? | …办公室 请稍等 |
[14:32] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[14:33] | I know, I- | 我知道 我… |
[14:34] | I had a doctor’s appointment. Sorry. | 约了医生 抱歉 |
[14:37] | Erase “Sorry” from your vocabulary. | 别说什么”抱歉” |
[14:40] | Just be on time. | 只需要准时 |
[15:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:14] | There’s something I want to talk to you about. | 我有事跟你谈 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[15:22] | I’m thinking of leaving Jacqueline… | 我打算离开杰奎琳 |
[15:26] | Breaking out on my own. | 自己干 |
[15:30] | Well, she called me. | 她找过我 |
[15:32] | I was wondering about that. | 我还在想那回事呢 |
[15:34] | I don’t want to put you in the middle of this. | 我不想让你夹在中间 |
[15:36] | And you know I love spending time with you, | 而且你也知道我喜欢跟你一起 |
[15:38] | and I’d hate to do anything to jeopardize that. | 我也不愿意做任何事影响我俩共处 |
[15:41] | I just… | 我只是 |
[15:42] | hope you’ll still consider seeing me. | 希望你还愿意跟我见面 |
[15:45] | And if you’re not comfortable with that, I can wait. | 如果你不方便 我可以等 |
[15:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[15:54] | Come on. | 过来 |
[15:58] | Now how long have we been seeing each other? | 我们这么见面有多久了 |
[16:02] | – Nearly two months. – Yeah, that’s right. | -近两个月 -没错 |
[16:04] | And I’m here with you. | 而我此刻跟你在这儿 |
[16:07] | You’re the one I want to be with, not Jacqueline. | 我想跟你在一起 而不是跟杰奎琳 |
[16:12] | Oh, come here. | 过来 |
[16:18] | Just let me know how you want to handle it. | 只管告诉我你想怎么处理 |
[16:20] | It’s all good. | 都没关系 |
[16:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | 克里斯汀·里德 收 | |
[17:18] | Susan, you didn’t happen to see who put this on my desk, did you? | 苏珊 你看到是谁放我桌上的吗 |
[17:21] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[17:22] | Just a copy of an XHP affidavit. | XHP供词的复印件 |
[17:25] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来处理吧 |
[17:34] | Did you see who dropped this off for me? | 你有看到是谁放这儿给我的吗 |
[17:36] | – No. – Was it a messenger? | -没有 -是送信的吗 |
[17:38] | Check the log. | 查登记簿 |
[17:41] | Kirkland and Allen. | 科克兰-安伦律所 |
[17:44] | Sure, and how can I direct your call? | 当然 请问你怎么称呼 |
[17:46] | Okay, please hold. | 好 稍等 |
[17:49] | Kirkland and Allen. | 科克兰-安伦律所 |
[18:43] | It’s already been scanned. | 已经扫描过了 |
[18:48] | How’s your dad? | 你爸怎样 |
[18:50] | Oh, you know, it is what it is. | 你也知道 就那样 |
[18:54] | I tried that sushi place you showed me on North Broadway. | 我试了你上次说的北百老汇街那家寿司店 |
[18:58] | There’s Wright. | 莱特来了 |
[18:59] | The fact that he’s here is 50% of our battle. | 他能来就说明我们赢了一半了 |
[19:02] | Glad you could make it. | 很高兴你来了 |
[19:04] | – Thank you for coming. – Sure. | -感谢前来 -不客气 |
[19:06] | What are you drinking? | 你喝什么 |
[19:07] | Scotch. | 威士忌 |
[19:09] | Same as me. | 跟我一样 |
[19:15] | I’m sure you know why we asked you here. | 我想你明白叫你来的原因 |
[19:17] | We would very much like to continue our relationship | 我们非常希望既保持跟你的合作 |
[19:20] | with both yourself and XHP. | 又维持跟XHP的关系 |
[19:23] | Well, can we talk results? | 那我们能谈谈结果吗 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause we’re in legal limbo and I just can’t… | 因为我们处于法律盲区 我不能 |
[19:27] | I love to talk results. | 我也想谈结果 |
[19:29] | I can’t justify what you call “A series of mistrials” | 对一桩我可以轻易完成的辩诉 |
[19:32] | with a deal I’m pretty sure I could pull off | 我不知你所谓”一系列无效审判” |
[19:34] | with my eyes closed. | 是否合理 |
[19:35] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:37] | But these cases take time, Emery. | 但这些案子需要时间 |
[19:39] | Mistrials are a hazard of our trade. | 无效审判会威胁我们的买卖 |
[19:41] | It may happen 10 or 15 more times | 在我们得到想要的判决以前 |
[19:43] | before we get the verdict we want. | 可能会有十多次无效审判 |
[19:44] | I know it feels like you’re being put through the wringer. | 我知道你感觉受尽折磨 |
[19:48] | I am being put through the fucking wringer! | 我他妈确实备受煎熬 |
[19:50] | I can’t believe I’m having to explain this to you, | 难以置信我得跟你解释这个 |
[19:52] | the lawyers we pay to solve this! | 律师收钱就是要解决问题 |
[19:54] | XHP is now projecting negative $300 million for this year. | XHP预计今年将亏损三亿美元 |
[19:58] | Look, if you’re gonna do a sales pitch, | 你如果想搞推销 |
[19:59] | tell me how XHP wins. | 就告诉我XHP该怎么赚钱 |
[20:01] | It’s clear you guys get paid whether we profit or not. | 很明显不论我们盈亏状况你们都照赚不误 |
[20:04] | What is Akers offering you? | 埃克斯给你什么条件 |
[20:06] | You know I can’t discuss that. | 你知道我不能说 |
[20:07] | Of course. | 意料之中 |
[20:08] | What if we could commit to three months for free, | 如果我们承诺免费服务三个月 |
[20:10] | to get you back on our team? | 能让你回来吗 |
[20:12] | I’d have to send it upstairs. | 我觉得要再久一点 |
[20:13] | Six months. | 半年 |
[20:15] | Work with us. | 跟我们合作 |
[20:17] | Neil Akers is an excellent litigator, | 尼尔·埃克斯是一个出色的诉讼律师 |
[20:19] | but moving your business to a new firm | 但把你们的业务交给一家新的公司 |
[20:22] | will cause a whole new series of setbacks. | 会导致一系列新的难处 |
[20:24] | How much will it cost you to get them up to speed? | 你们要花多少才能让他们尽快熟悉你们的业务 |
[20:49] | Real sweet couple. | 这对夫妻真是好人 |
[20:51] | Can’t thank them enough. | 怎么感谢他们都不够 |
[20:53] | They own a chain of liquor stores | 他们开酒品专卖连锁店对 |
[20:55] | and keep coming back to me to broker. | 一直来找我做代理 |
[20:58] | And now with this hotel they want to buy, | 而现在他们想买下来这家旅馆 |
[21:00] | it would really put me… | 这真是让我 |
[21:02] | on the next level. | 更上一层楼了 |
[21:04] | And it would mean | 而且这就意味着 |
[21:06] | that you and I… | 我和你 |
[21:08] | What would it mean? | 意味着什么 |
[21:12] | I’m just so happy to see you! | 我见到你真是太高兴了 |
[21:15] | I’m happy to see you, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[21:17] | There are things I want to tell you. | 有点事我想跟你说 |
[21:20] | I- I shouldn’t… | 我不应该 |
[21:22] | You can tell me. | 尽管说没关系 |
[21:26] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[21:27] | I know I don’t know you well, | 我知道我并不十分了解你 |
[21:31] | but I feel like I do. | 但我感觉已经了解你了 |
[21:34] | Your eyes… | 你的双眼 |
[21:36] | are so honest. | 是这么的坦率诚实 |
[21:41] | I know- I- I know that sounded like a- like a line but… | 我知道那听起来跟台词一样 但是 |
[21:46] | I can’t get you out of my head. | 你的样子挥之不去 |
[21:50] | And I don’t want to. | 我也不想挥去 |
[21:53] | That’s sweet. | 这话真暖心 |
[21:57] | You don’t have to say that. | 你没必要那么说 |
[22:00] | I know I don’t have to say that. | 我知道我没必要说 |
[22:04] | So many things I wanna tell you. | 我想跟你说的事太多了 |
[22:08] | Just tell me. | 那就说吧 |
[22:35] | Hey Abby, I’m late for class. Can I call you back? | 艾比 我上课要迟到了 等会打给你好吗 |
[22:37] | Yeah, I just wanted to let you know I’m coming to town. | 好 我就跟你说声我要过来了 |
[22:39] | When? | 什么时候 |
[22:40] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[22:41] | Tomorrow? What time? | 明天 什么时候 |
[22:43] | I’m not sure yet, | 还不确定 |
[22:43] | I’ll probably get in around three. | 大概三点吧 |
[22:45] | Okay, okay… | 好 好 |
[22:46] | Okay, I love you, bye. | 好的 爱你 拜 |
[22:56] | Shit! | 该死 |
[23:08] | Sorry, I got stuck in traffic. | 抱歉 路上堵了 |
[23:10] | Is there any way I can make up the test? | 我能补考吗 |
[23:12] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不能 |
[23:15] | You have ten minutes. | 你还有十分钟 |
[23:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[23:48] | Now I’m paying you to get me proprietary information. | 我雇你让你给我产权情报 |
[23:51] | What part of that isn’t fucking clear? | 你他妈哪点听不懂 |
[23:52] | Get me some useful information. | 给我搞来有用的情报 |
[23:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:58] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[23:59] | Yeah… | 没事 |
[24:00] | I got screwed. | 我被骗了 |
[24:02] | I need to shake it off. | 我要甩掉晦气 |
[24:04] | Wanna get drunk? | 想一醉方休吗 |
[24:05] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[24:08] | He got fed the wrong information. | 他拿到的是错误的情报 |
[24:10] | His source fucked him. | 他的线人耍了他 |
[24:11] | I told him not to bite. | 我跟他说了别上当 |
[24:13] | Twenty million gone ’cause he got sloppy. | 就因为他麻痹大意 两千万打了水漂 |
[24:15] | How long have you been partners? | 你们做合伙人多久了 |
[24:17] | Too fucking long! | 太他妈久了 |
[24:20] | Promise… | 我保证 |
[24:22] | I won’t talk about it anymore. | 我不会再说这事了 |
[24:23] | I like hearing you talk about it. | 我喜欢听你说 |
[24:25] | It’s good for you to talk about it. | 能说出来对你有好处 |
[24:27] | I like talking to you about it. | 我喜欢对你说 |
[24:31] | I like you, Chelsea. | 我喜欢你 切尔茜 |
[24:33] | I like you, too, Ryan. | 我也喜欢你 莱恩 |
[24:36] | Where’re you really from? | 你老家是哪的 |
[24:39] | Just outside of Philly. | 费城郊外 |
[24:41] | Both my parents are teachers. | 我父母都是老师 |
[24:44] | My mom teaches 5th grade English, | 我妈教五年级英语 |
[24:47] | and my dad teaches math in high school. | 我爸教高中数学 |
[24:49] | What do you like to do? | 你喜欢干什么 |
[24:53] | Be alone. | 自己待着 |
[24:56] | You want to get married? | 你想结婚吗 |
[24:58] | I don’t believe in marriage. | 我不相信婚姻 |
[25:01] | Do you want kids? | 你想要孩子吗 |
[25:03] | No… | 不 |
[25:04] | Hands down, no. | 完全不想 |
[25:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[25:10] | I’m studying law. | 我在念法律 |
[25:12] | I believe that. | 我相信那个 |
[25:14] | I won’t ask what kind. | 我不会问哪方面的 |
[25:15] | Patent. | 专利法 |
[25:18] | Are your siblings as smart as you? | 你的兄弟姐妹也和你一样聪明吗 |
[25:20] | No. | 没有 |
[25:22] | My brother’s great, though. | 但我弟弟很棒 |
[25:24] | Just the two of you? | 就你们两个孩子吗 |
[25:26] | Yep, just one brother. | 对 只有一个弟弟 |
[25:29] | You’re so smart… | 你真聪明 |
[25:32] | and I’m so selfish. | 而我真自私 |
[25:53] | I’m leaving Jacqueline. | 我要离开杰奎琳了 |
[25:56] | Just tell me where to send the money. | 告诉我往哪打钱就行 |
[26:02] | Take off your clothes. | 把衣服脱了 |