Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Are you on the pill? 你吃避孕药了吗
[00:23] Yes… 吃了
[00:24] But I’d like to use a condom. 但我还是想戴套
[00:33] You got lazy and lost XHP. 你怠惰了 丢了XHP的生意
[00:34] Let me fix this. 让我来弥补这次的损失
[00:35] How? 怎么弥补
[00:36] Trust me. 相信我
[00:37] This is how things move. 这是处理事情的自然进程
[00:39] Don’t lecture me on how things move! 别他妈跟我说教什么自然进程
[00:41] We’re doing everything we can! 我们已经尽力了
[00:44] What were you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[00:45] I don’t wanna bring you into this. 我不想把你牵扯进来
[00:47] Do you come to town often or…? 你经常到市里来吗还是
[00:49] No, not very often. 不 不经常过来
[00:50] Although that could change. 不过间隔是可以变的
[00:53] Why is that? 为什么呢
[00:54] Because of you. 因为你
[01:08] Did you cum? 你高潮了吗
[01:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[01:27] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[01:35] What’s going on? 怎么了
[01:42] Here, come sit down. 来 坐下
[01:51] I make… 我挣钱
[01:53] okay money, 不少
[01:54] but… 但
[01:56] probably not as much as your other clients. 或许比不上你其他的客户
[02:01] I’m having a hard time to come up 我有点拿不出
[02:04] with money to see you. 来见你的钱
[02:07] I’ve started to taking out loans… 我开始借钱了
[02:12] I’m sorry. 对不起
[02:14] I don’t mean to make you uncomfortable, 我并不想让你不舒服的
[02:18] but it would tear me up 但如果我再不能见你
[02:21] if I could not see you again. 我会难过死的
[02:24] Okay… 好吧
[02:25] um, why don’t we maybe try seeing each other a little bit less? 那我们少见几次呢
[02:35] Can you lower… 你可以
[02:38] your rate a little bit? 稍稍降低费用吗
[02:42] I’m in love with you. 我爱上你了
[02:44] Kevin… 凯文
[02:46] You’re putting me in a very uncomfortable position. 你这样让我很难做
[02:50] I know. 我知道
[02:54] I’m sorry. 对不起
[03:01] What if I take some time and figure out some kind of, um, 让我花点时间 想想看
[03:05] an arrangement that… 能不能想办法
[03:08] works for both of us, 让我们彼此都好做
[03:09] and- and keeps us together? 还能继续在一起
[03:15] Really? 可以吗
[03:19] Thank you. 谢谢你
[03:21] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[03:27] You are amazing. 你太棒了
[03:28] You’re amazing. 你才太棒了
[03:31] 应召女友
[03:45] – How you doing, teeny? – Good. -你怎么样啊 小丫头 -很好
[03:47] Yeah? 是吗
[03:49] How was your trip? 你路上如何
[03:50] It was good. 挺好
[03:51] I just got off the phone with Mom. 我刚跟妈妈通过话
[03:52] She gave me this massive guilt trip about getting to see you. 她各种拿来见你的事让我愧疚
[03:56] She can come visit. 她也可以来啊
[03:57] Yeah, I know, but maybe you can call her? 是啊 但或许你可以打给她
[03:59] I call her all the time. 我经常给她打电话的
[04:01] I don’t believe you. You’re being too defensive. 我不信 你戒心太强了
[04:03] Shit, I smell. 该死 我臭死了
[04:04] …And then we broke into groups and we talked about 然后我们分成小组 谈论了
[04:07] our fears and our goals… 我们的恐惧和目标
[04:09] And then you fell into each other’s arms, 然后跌进彼此的怀抱
[04:10] and did trust exercises with all the DAs. 跟其他地检官做信任练习
[04:13] Okay, well we didn’t do- we didn’t do that, 好吧 我们没做那个
[04:15] we didn’t fall into each other’s arms. 我们没有跌进彼此的怀抱
[04:17] – But you did trust exercises? – Yes! -但你们做了信任练习 -是的
[04:20] It- you’re making it sound way cheesier than it actually is. 叫你这么一说好像想得很俗气 其实没有
[04:23] It’s very good for communication 对我们部门内的
[04:24] – in my department. – Is this the same, um, -沟通很有帮助 -这是地检官
[04:26] retreat the DAs went on last year 去年去休假
[04:29] where they went zip-lining? 玩滑索那个地方吗
[04:30] No, it’s not. 不是的
[04:32] But that was also very fun, and very helpful for us. 但那个也很好玩 对我们帮助也很大
[04:35] Right, I can see how that’s helpful. 嗯 看得出来
[04:39] You realize your guys’ job is to put people in prison? 你知道你们的工作就是把人关进监狱吧
[04:41] Yeah, our job is to put bad people in prison. 嗯 我们的工作是把坏人关进监狱
[04:45] Yeah, I remember feeling like it was a formality 我记得到了一定时候就觉得
[04:47] at a certain point. 像是走过场
[04:48] Yeah, I’m definitely learning more in the firm 嗯 我在公司学到的比在课堂
[04:50] than in class or studying. 或学习中学到的多得多
[04:52] – I know, you’ll get there. – I know. -是啊 你会掌握的 -我知道
[04:54] I know you know. You’re so defensive. 我知道你知道 你戒心好重
[05:02] So, are you still dating Jake? 你还在跟贾克约会吗
[05:05] – I was never dating Jake. – Of course you were dating Jake. -我跟贾克不算在约会 -怎么不算
[05:08] I wasn’t saying that he was your boyfriend. 我又没说他是你的男朋友
[05:12] I just found him to be too available. 我就是觉得他太闲了
[05:16] I just don’t enjoy spending time with people, I find it to be… 我不喜欢跟人相处 我觉得那
[05:19] a waste of time, and it makes me anxious. 浪费时间 让我紧张
[05:23] Well, maybe you just didn’t like Jake. 或许你就是不喜欢贾克
[05:25] No, I just don’t like sharing my time with anyone 不 我是不喜欢跟任何人相处
[05:27] unless something’s being accomplished. 除非能成就点什么
[05:31] You’re really selfish. 你真自私
[05:36] Hey, you’re fine. 你还好了
[05:37] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:40] No wait, I’m- I’m sorry, I understand, I- I get it… 不 等等 对不起 我理解的
[05:43] You value your time. 你很珍惜时间
[05:45] Exactly. 是啊
[05:48] Well, speaking of, uh, 说起来
[05:50] I was going to stay the weekend. 我打算周末都待在这儿的
[05:52] Um, I don’t know what you have planned, um, 我不知道你有什么计划
[05:56] but I’d love to hang out with you. 但我希望能跟你一起玩
[06:04] It’s okay. 没事
[06:05] I know I just sprung that on you. 我知道这话有点突然
[06:07] I’m just slammed. I wouldn’t even be around but… 我就是太忙了 实在没空陪你
[06:10] Yeah, that’s fine, it’s fine. 没事的
[06:13] Seriously, I- I understand how second-year law is. 真的 我理解法学院第二年多忙
[06:16] You don’t have to explain it to me. 你不用解释
[06:16] – No, I got it. – You sure? -我来吧 -真的
[06:17] I got it, yeah. 嗯
[06:19] Who else am I going to spend my massive salary on? 要不我还怎么花我超多的酬金
[06:24] No, I’m listening to you. 不 我在听
[06:26] Yeah… 嗯
[06:29] No, I’m happy for you, no- 不 我替你开心
[06:34] She hung up. 她挂了
[06:36] Can you believe it? She hung up on me. 你能相信吗 她挂了我电话
[06:39] Maybe the phone lost reception. 或许是没信号了
[06:43] No, she wants to do another real estate venture. 不 她是想再做一次地产投资
[06:46] – How many has she done already? – You know, well… -她做过几次了 -嗯
[06:49] This time it’s condos in San Diego. 这次是圣地亚哥一间公寓
[06:51] I don’t know what to say. 我都不知道说什么好
[06:54] …We don’t talk anymore. I never talk to her. 我们都不怎么说话了 我从不跟她说话
[06:57] The only time I talk to her is when she wants money. 我唯一会跟她说话的时候就是她要钱的时候
[07:01] It’s all my fault. 都怪我
[07:03] ‘Cause I shoulda… 因为我本该
[07:05] I shoulda established no! 我本该拒绝的
[07:07] – I shoulda told her no. – What’s no? -我本该跟她说不的 -什么是不
[07:14] I bet you were a handful for your daddy. 你当年肯定很让你爸爸头疼吧
[07:18] – Still are probably. – No… -现在可能还是的 -不
[07:21] No, we, we get along really well. 没有 我们处得很好
[07:27] – I miss you. – I miss you, too. -我想你了 -我也想你了
[07:33] What I should do is I should just stay here with you. 我应该在这儿陪着你
[07:37] I’d love that. 那好啊
[07:39] Well, I’d be happy. 那我很乐意
[07:58] …Really? 真的
[08:00] You have to do it to her… 你得对她…
[08:17] Get them to sign on the line which is dotted. 让他们在合约上签字
[08:20] It’s a given… 这没的说
[08:22] I know he’s stalling, but it’s gonna be a given. 我知道他在拖 但这没问题
[08:25] Get them to sign… 让他们
[08:27] – …on the line- – …on the line which is dotted. -签合约 -签合约
[08:30] Holy shit! 老天爷
[08:32] Speak of the devil. 说到就到
[08:37] Excuse me. 失陪
[09:04] I got this for you. 这是我买给你的
[09:05] – That was very thoughtful, Christine. – Not really. -真周到 克里斯汀 -没有啦
[09:08] Just opened it. 我都开了
[09:09] C’mon, drink up. That’s what we’re here for. 没事 喝吧 不就是来喝酒的吗
[09:13] I didn’t expect to see you. 没想到会见到你
[09:14] I thought it’d be good idea to show my face, you know… 我觉得我该来一趟
[09:17] Clear the water. 澄清一下
[09:20] Did you two come together? 你们一起来的吗
[09:26] You’re Wright… 你是莱特
[09:28] Emery Wright, you rep XHP. 埃默里·莱特 XHP的代表
[09:32] I’m David’s intern, it’s my job to know. 我是大卫的实习生 这种事我都得知道
[09:34] Oh okay, well, I’m flattered that you noticed. 好吧 多谢你留心
[09:40] There’s my wife. Excuse me. 我妻子来了 失陪
[09:46] I’m so glad you came. 你能来太好了
[09:48] I have uh, two hours before I pick the boys up from soccer. 我能待两小时 然后就得去足球场接孩子了
[09:50] – Okay. Susan! – Megan! -好 苏珊 -梅根
[09:52] – Hi, how are you? – Great, how are you? -你好吗 -很好 你呢
[09:54] – I am well. – Really? Good to see you. -我很好 -是吗 见到你真高兴
[09:56] Good to see you, too. 我也很高兴
[09:57] Okay, shove off, give me my wife back. 好了 炫耀狂 把老婆还我吧
[09:59] Bye. 再见
[10:01] Can’t somebody else pick them up? 不能叫别人去接他们吗
[10:03] I mean these are your friends, too. 他们也是你的朋友啊
[10:04] – Don’t do that. – Do what? -别那样 -哪样
[10:06] Don’t pretend that this party has anything to do with me. 别假装这场派对跟我有任何关系
[10:09] This is about you. I showed up, okay? 这是你的事 我来了 好吗
[10:12] Okay. 好吧
[10:13] Sign it! 签字
[10:14] You gotta sign on the line… 你得签合约
[10:15] – I know. I know. – Just kidding, just kidding. -我知道 -开玩笑的
[10:18] Yo, Tariq, maybe get you a cab. 特里克 给你打个的吧
[10:20] Yeah, let me grab you a water. 嗯 我去给你拿杯水
[10:22] You’ll thank me in the morning. 你到早上会感谢我的
[10:25] Just pretend that you are talking to me for a minute. 假装跟我聊会儿
[10:29] Okay. 好
[10:31] I’m talking to you. 我在跟你说话呢
[10:33] I’m avoiding drunk Tariq. 我在躲醉汉特里克
[10:36] Thanks for the honesty. 多谢你这么诚实
[10:38] I’m always honest. 我一向诚实
[10:40] Always? 一向吗
[10:41] Never. 从来不
[10:42] You? 你呢
[10:44] Sometimes. 有时候吧
[10:47] I can get you a ziplock bag, if you need one. 如果需要 我可以给你弄个自封袋
[10:50] – I’ve got one right in the kitchen. – I’m good. -那边厨房就有 -不用
[10:55] Do I look that desperate? 我看上去那么饥饿吗
[10:57] Honestly… 老实说
[10:59] Yes. 是的
[11:00] But you said you’re never honest. 你刚说你从不说实话
[11:04] I am when it matters. 重要的事上我说实话
[11:05] I’ll hold you to that. 那你得说话算话
[11:07] Okay. 好吧
[11:23] Take him golfing, get him a nice cigar. 带他去打高尔夫 给他买好雪茄
[11:27] Right, because he’s- when he said- 嗯 因为他…他说…
[11:31] When he says it in that room… 他在那个房间里说的话
[11:35] It’s not that he doesn’t mean it, 倒不是说不是真心的
[11:37] it’s that he’s not committing to it. 而是他并没下决心
[11:38] There’s a big difference. 这区别很大
[11:39] So, are you seeing anyone else? 你还在见别人吗
[11:41] Like outside of work? 工作之外
[11:43] Like a real boyfriend? 真正的男友
[11:45] No. 没有
[11:46] I’ve actually never really had a “Real boyfriend”. 我其实从未有过”真正的男友”
[11:50] Why not? 为什么
[11:52] Well I dunno, I guess as soon as I sort of realized 说不好 我想我一意识到
[11:54] there was such a thing as me and other people, 我和别人是不同的
[11:57] I kind of… 我就
[12:01] I guess I just- I don’t… 我就是…
[12:03] have the same, you know, reactions to things or… 对事物的看法和感觉
[12:08] feelings about the way things are supposed to be. 跟正常人不同
[12:15] Does that make any sense at all? 你明白我意思吗
[12:17] It makes total sense. 完全明白
[12:19] You’re like a female Ted Bundy. 你就像女伴的泰德·邦迪[连环杀手]
[12:21] Oh, my god! 天呐
[12:23] – Okay, I shoulda made something up. – Yeah, like always. -好吧 我该瞎编的 -是啊 一如既往
[12:27] Really? 是吗
[12:29] Do I make you feel like I lie to you? 我让你觉得我在骗你吗
[12:32] I’m fucking with you. 我逗你呢
[12:33] Hold on. 稍等
[12:34] Better yet, I’m fucking you. 更好的是 我在操你
[12:37] It’s a whole lot more fun… Yes? 那个有趣多了 什么事
[12:40] What? 什么
[12:42] You gotta be kidding me! 你开玩笑吧
[12:44] No, no, I just came from that meeting! 不不 我刚开完会出来
[13:06] It’s only been two hours, but I’ll pay you for the four. 只过了两小时 但我会付你四小时的钱
[13:10] Gotta go. 得走了
[13:31] Be careful. 小心
[13:40] Oh, what’s the matter? 怎么了
[13:42] Slower. 慢点
[13:46] Slow… 慢点
[13:48] Okay. 好了
[13:48] – That’s good? – Yeah, yeah. -爽吗 -嗯
[13:50] Why don’t you lie down. 你躺下吧
[13:59] But I think most people, especially guys… 我觉得大部分人 尤其是男人
[14:01] – Most of them… – What is it called? -大部分人 -叫什么
[14:02] You don’t know what it is? 你不知道叫什么吗
[14:03] It’s a fungus. 是一种真菌
[14:08] It sounds horrible. 听上去好糟
[14:09] It even looks worse. 看上去更糟
[14:14] – So that’s why I got my socks on. – That’s fine. -所以我才穿着袜子 -没事啦
[14:16] You can keep your socks on anytime. 你随时可以穿着袜子
[14:32] 大卫·泰利斯
[14:43] I’m gonna go. 我得走了
[14:51] I told you it was a given. 我都说没问题了
[14:52] Yeah. 嗯
[14:54] Probably just needs to throw a tantrum here and there. 他大概就是想发发脾气
[14:56] He’s signing, but he wants Erin to head it. 他要签了 但他要艾琳来负责
[15:00] Wait a minute. 等等
[15:01] I spoke to Wright this morning. 我今早才跟莱特谈过
[15:03] He didn’t say anything about Erin. 他没提艾琳啊
[15:04] You’re not listening. 你没明白
[15:06] He is staying with us, but only if Erin takes over. 他愿留下 但必须要艾琳接手
[15:11] You’ll still work on the case. 你还能跟进这个案子
[15:14] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:21] Have you been fed and watered? 你吃过喝过了吧
[15:23] I’ve been taken care of. Thanks, Tariq. 都照顾好了 谢谢 特里克
[15:26] – There he is. – David. -他来了 -大卫
[15:29] – I’m glad it worked out. – It worked out just fine. -很高兴都解决了 -是啊 结果挺好
[15:32] – You waiting for Zucker? – No, he’s been detained. -在等扎克吗 -不 他耽搁了
[15:36] Glad you guys could make it. 你们能来太好了
[15:38] He just needed a little reassurance to stay with us. 他就是需要点定心丸
[15:42] Erin, I’m surprised with your humility. 艾琳 你怎么这么谦虚
[15:47] I’m kidding, you’re gonna love her. 开玩笑的 你会喜欢她的
[15:49] Well, she is very persuasive. 她很有说服力
[15:56] He’s with Kirkland, that’s all that matters. 他留在科克兰了 这才是最重要的
[15:59] You went behind my back. 你擅自行动了
[16:02] I saw an opportunity, and I took it. 我看到了机会 就抓住了
[16:05] There wasn’t a chance to tell you sooner. 没时间提早告诉你
[16:08] Well, now is not the time. 现在更不是时候了
[16:17] Could you give that to David when you’re done? 你做完之后能替我把这个给大卫吗
[16:31] Yeah. 进
[16:32] Susan wanted me to give you these. 苏珊叫我把这个给你
[16:40] Also I was wondering if you’ve had a chance yet 还有 你有没有来得及看
[16:42] to review the Colson affidavits. 寇森宣誓书
[16:44] No. 没呢
[16:46] Okay… 好吧
[16:46] Um, let me know when you do. 你看完告诉我
[16:48] I’ll look them over in the morning. 我早上会看的
[16:51] Great. 好的
[16:52] It’s been a long day. 今天太累了
[16:53] I hear you. 是啊
[16:54] How you liking it here? 你还喜欢这里吗
[16:56] Yeah, it’s great. 嗯 挺好的
[17:00] Want to get a beer? 想去喝杯酒吗
[17:02] Right now? 现在吗
[17:04] Yeah. 是啊
[17:06] You tell me your goals. 跟我说说你的目标
[17:09] You poach… 偷
[17:11] You do. 真的
[17:13] You’re working on a case, 如果你参与一件案子
[17:15] you consider him your client, 就把他当做你的委托人
[17:16] it doesn’t matter who’s heading it. 不管是谁在负责
[17:17] Seriously. 真的
[17:19] They’re yours to be had. 他们完全可以成为你的
[17:22] I am not saying be- 我不是说
[17:24] be desperate and tactless but… 要不顾一切 不讲策略
[17:26] But you’re saying once I pass the Bar, 但你是说 等我考下了律师证
[17:27] your clients are my clients… 你的客户就可以是我的了
[17:31] If you can out-charm me… 如果你能盖过我
[17:32] Sure. 当然啊
[17:33] Done. 好
[17:36] You’re definitely prettier. 你确实比我漂亮
[17:41] Speaking of poaching, 说到偷
[17:42] I heard that Erin’s heading the XHP case now. 听说艾琳现在是XHP案的负责人了
[17:46] How did you hear that? 你怎么听说的
[17:48] I thought everybody knew that. 我以为大家都知道呢
[17:51] I’m still heading it. 我还是负责人
[17:53] Wright’s just making a statement. 莱特只是想表明立场
[17:56] Just trying to align myself with the right person. 我只是想跟对人
[18:02] Well, I can see you don’t need any lessons in office politics. 看来你不需要我教你办公室政治
[18:06] You better watch out for me. 你得小心我
[18:10] I can see that. 看得出
[18:15] You should focus on becoming a good lawyer first. 你该先专心成为个好律师
[18:20] Is “should” the key word there? “该”是关键词吗
[18:22] “Should” is always the key word. “该”总是关键词
[18:28] As in, should we get another drink or…? 那么 我们该再喝一杯 还是
[18:37] – You want a beer? – Sure. -你想要酒吗 -好啊
[18:41] I bought this place… 我买下这里
[18:43] for late nights at the office. 如果在办公室干得晚就来这儿
[18:48] It’s been getting a lot of use lately… 最近用得很频繁
[18:55] Since Megan and I are having problems. 因为梅根和我遇到些麻烦
[19:07] So… 所以…
[20:02] I could cum right now. 我就要高潮了
[20:06] I want you to. 我想要你来
[20:46] You can sleep here. 你可以睡这儿
[20:48] I toss and turn, I wouldn’t want to bother you. 我会翻身的 我不想打搅你
[20:52] I’m not a good sleeper anyway. 我反正也睡得不安稳
[20:55] I have to get up early. 我还得早起
[21:00] What time? 什么时候
[21:01] Five? 五点吗
[21:02] Six? 六点
[21:03] Five. 五点
[21:08] But I’m only staying ’cause I’m really tired. 但我留下只是因为我真的很累了
[21:12] I’m flattered. 多谢
[22:07] It’s not about you. 不是因为你
[22:11] I’m… 我
[22:12] having a hard time to understand how it is not about me. 无法理解怎么不是因为我了
[22:20] I- I just can’t make exceptions. 我就是不能破例
[22:24] – I knew this. – You knew this? -我就知道 -你知道
[22:29] You’re gonna sell this hotel. 你要卖掉这间酒店
[22:33] You know, and you’re gonna… 你要…
[22:50] I have to go New York on the 21st for a number of meetings. 我21日要去纽约开几个会
[22:54] I’ll be there for three or four days. 我会去三四天
[22:57] Do you want to come? 你想一起来吗
[22:59] I’d love that! 好啊
[23:01] Yeah, that’d be amazing. 那太棒了
[23:03] Yeah, I’m gonna be busy during the days but uh– 嗯 我白天会很忙 但
[23:05] Ryan! 莱恩
[23:09] Bill! 比尔
[23:10] Bill! 比尔
[23:11] What are you doing in town? 你怎么来了
[23:12] Oh, Lynn and I came to see a couple of shows and uh, 琳和我来看几部剧
[23:16] Lynn wanted to do some shopping. 琳想买买东西
[23:17] Good stuff! Hi, Lynn! 好啊 你好 琳
[23:20] So we’re staying at the Four Seasons. 我们住在四季酒店
[23:22] Oh great… 好啊
[23:23] Listen, why don’t I, uh- why don’t I phone over 回头我打电话
[23:25] and then we can all go over for some drinks while you’re in town? 趁你们在这儿咱们一起去喝喝酒
[23:34] Sure! 好啊
[23:35] We’re here till Sunday evening. 我们待到周日晚上
[23:38] – Good seeing you. – Good seeing you, too. -见到你很高兴 -我也是
[23:40] Say hi to Kathleen from us. 替我们跟凯瑟琳问好
[23:42] Will do. 好啊
[23:53] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[23:58] Yeah. 嗯
[24:31] I’m excited about New York! 我很期待纽约
[24:33] Is this Chelsea? 你是切尔茜吗
[24:36] Yes. 是的
[24:37] This is Ryan’s wife. 我是莱恩的妻子
[24:42] Nothing. 没话吗
[24:44] No response? 不回答
[24:47] Then I’ll make this quick. 那我就简单说了
[24:49] How much does he pay you? 他给你多少钱
[24:52] $1,000? $2,000? 一千 两千
[24:56] – Still there? – Yes. -还在听吗 -嗯
[24:59] I’ll pay you ten to stay away. 我给你一万 离开他
[25:06] What if I don’t want your money? 如果我不想要你的钱呢
[25:07] $20,000. 两万
[25:10] What name do I make the check out to? 要我把支票签给谁
[25:15] I don’t accept checks. 我不接受支票
[25:24] Hi, Teeny. 小丫头
[25:25] – Can I ask you a question? – Of course. -我能问你个问题吗 -好啊
[25:28] Am I abnormally selfish? 我自私到异常吗
[25:33] As in, do you think that I could be a sociopath? 就是说 你觉得我可能是个反社会吗
[25:35] Like classic DSM definition? 就是诊断标准精神障碍诊断与统计手册定义的那种
[25:38] You’re not a sociopath, Christine. 你不是反社会 克里斯汀
[25:40] Well, how can you be sure? 你怎么能确定
[25:42] Well first off, sociopaths don’t ask if they are sociopaths 首先 反社会者不会提出这样的问题
[25:46] ’cause they don’t care. 因为他们不在乎
[25:47] Secondly, I work with sociopaths every single day. 其次 我每天跟反社会者打交道
[25:50] I know one when I see one. 我分辨得出来
[25:57] I’m sorry I called you selfish. 抱歉我说你自私
[25:59] That’s fine. 没事
[26:12] Chelsea? 切尔茜
[26:17] – Would you like anything to drink? – No, thank you, I’m fine. -你要喝点什么吗 -不用 谢谢
[26:20] I’d love another iced tea. 我想再要杯冰茶
[26:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:23] We have children, did he tell you that? 我们有孩子 他跟你说过吗
[26:27] I’m sure he talked about me as well. 他肯定也谈过我吧
[26:43] You’re gonna count that in front of me? 你要当着我点吗
[26:45] No. I trust you. 不 我信任你
[26:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:53] I keep thinking of all the horrible things 我一直在想我现在
[26:54] I should say to you right now, but I can’t 该骂你的各种话 但我说不出
[26:57] because I genuinely feel sorry for you. 因为我真心替你难过
[27:01] Stay away from my family. 离我的家庭远点
[27:04] Or I will come after you. 否则我不放过你
应召女友

文章导航

Previous Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号