Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:43] Stay tight left. 从左边走
[00:46] Count to three, we’ll fire. 数到三 就开火
[00:50] Don’t even do it. 别这么做
[00:52] Turn around. 转过去
[01:05] Where’s Sarah? 萨拉在哪里
[01:07] – Dining room. – Let’s go. -餐厅 -我们走
[01:12] Keep movin’. 继续走
[01:18] Sarah Day? 萨拉·戴伊
[01:20] Yes. This is Tom. 是的 这是汤姆
[01:22] – I told him you were coming. – Hi. -我和他说了你要来 -你好
[01:25] You should probably give them your gun, Tom. 你也许应该把你的枪给他们 汤姆
[01:29] Tom said he will help us 汤姆说他会帮我们
[01:31] but he will need to leave with us. 但是他要和我们一起走
[01:33] – Is Donald here? – He’s on a flight. -唐纳德在这里吗 -他在飞机上
[01:36] He’ll be back in about two hours. 他两个小时后回来
[01:41] – What’s going on? – Pack your things. -怎么了 -收拾好你的东西
[01:44] Keep going, sweetheart. 继续 亲爱的
[01:44] What the fuck is happening? 到底发生了什么
[01:46] – It’s okay. – Don’t fucking… -没事的 -别…
[01:48] Stop! 住手
[01:49] – Stop it. Leave me alone! – Come on. -住手 别碰我 -快点
[01:50] Do you have anything less distinct? 你有没有不这么正式的衣服
[01:53] – Like sweatpants and sweatshirts? – Come on, leave me alone! -运动衫之类的 -放开我
[01:56] Move it. 快点
[02:00] I don’t wanna go! 我不想走
[02:02] Do you hear me? I don’t wanna go! 你听到了吗 我不想走
[02:07] I’m not going! 我不走
[02:16] You okay? 你们没事吧
[02:19] Make the switch in a few hours in case anyone saw us. 几小时后再换车 以免有人看到我们
[02:29] I hate you so much. 我恨你
[03:02] Stack two on the front. 二队去前车
[03:04] Copy that. 收到
[03:06] Sarah. 萨拉
[03:20] Go ahead and get in the back with your mom. 和你妈妈一起坐到后面去
[03:22] She’s not my fucking mom. 她不是我妈妈
[03:26] Let’s go! 我们走
[04:28] – Thomas? – Yes. -汤玛斯 -什么事
[04:29] Please come with me. 跟我来
[04:34] Bye, Tom. 再见 汤姆
[04:44] I wanna go home. 我想回家
[04:47] Can’t go home, it’s not safe. 不能回家 不安全
[04:50] Maybe he’d kill you, but he wouldn’t kill me. 他也许会杀了你 但不会杀了我
[05:03] Would you mind finding another room for her? 能不能把她安排到其他房间
[05:05] Something a little more comfortable. 舒适一点的
[05:06] She needs to take a nap. 她要休息一下
[05:09] I’ll give you a moment to look this over 我会给你一些时间看看
[05:11] but, basically this states that you will testify 但基本的意思就是你愿意作证
[05:13] against Donald Fairchild. 指控唐纳德·费尔柴尔德
[05:15] Follow all the steps to avoid detection 遵守所有避免被人发现的章程
[05:17] not commit any crimes, obviously. 当然不得犯罪
[05:19] Regularly inform your program official of your whereabouts 定期将你的去处告知你的负责官员
[05:22] and in exchange we’ll you relocate to a safe house 作为交换 我们会将你安置到安全屋
[05:25] assist you in finding appropriate employment 帮助你找到合适的职业
[05:28] and assign you a US Marshal 并会指派一名联邦法警
[05:29] for the protection of you and your daughter. 保护你和你的女儿
[05:34] Yes, I’m okay with all of that 好的 我接受这些条件
[05:36] and I’d like to look into foster care for her. 但我想为她找寄养家庭
[05:40] Look, I know this seems hard right now 我知道现在看起来很难
[05:41] but the best thing for her in the long run 但从长远来看 她最好还是
[05:43] is to stay with you, a familiar family member. 和熟悉的家庭成员 也就是你一起
[05:46] She’s his daughter, not mine. 她是他的女儿 不是我的
[05:48] Where’s her biological mother? 她的亲生母亲呢
[05:51] – Dead. – He kill her? -死了 -他杀了她吗
[05:53] Probably. 也许吧
[06:03] You were an escort? 你曾经是应召女
[06:06] I have you on record stating that that’s how you met Donald. 我看记录中称你说你和唐纳德就是这样相遇的
[06:08] – Is that correct? – Yes. Yes, that’s correct. -是吗 -是的 没错
[06:12] Look, we’re gonna give you a chance to start with a clean slate. 听着 我们要给你一次重头再来的机会
[06:17] You should think about giving your daughter that same chance. 你应该考虑考虑也给你女儿一个这样的机会
[06:21] She’s not my daughter. 她不是我的女儿
[06:22] Blood relative, stepdaughter, whatever. 亲生 继女 都无所谓
[06:26] You are the only family she has right now. 你现在是她唯一的家人
[06:29] I don’t think I have to state that 我觉得我不用阐述
[06:31] foster care is not a good start for a 13 year old. 寄养对一个13岁的孩子来说并不好
[06:35] Do you know what foster care is like for a child? 你知道对孩子来说 寄养意味着什么吗
[06:37] I do, actually, and she’ll be fine. 事实上 我知道 她不会有事的
[06:39] Oh, you’re the example? 你自己就是吗
[06:41] You’re not here, because you’re a martyr. 你能坐在这里并不是因为你有什么可怜的
[06:43] I know exactly what you’re capable of. 我很清楚你的能耐
[06:47] I did what I had to do. 我做了我该做的事
[06:48] Tell me and yourself whatever narrative you want. 随便你怎么告诉我和你自己
[06:50] It won’t change who you are or what you did. 这也改变不了你的身份和你做的事
[07:00] This is Marshal Ian Olsen. 这是伊恩·奥森法警
[07:01] He will be overseeing you in Placitas. 他会在普拉西塔斯监管你
[07:04] Placitas? 普拉西塔斯
[07:07] Yes, we feel that’s a safe location for you. 是的 我们觉得那对你们来说是个安全的地方
[07:11] That’s your fucking idea of keeping me safe? 这就是你们保护我们的主意
[07:14] 140 miles from Donald? 离唐纳德只有140英里
[07:16] Look, I know it’s close, okay? 我知道很近
[07:19] But we don’t have enough on Donald to 但是我们现在掌握的关于唐纳德的信息
[07:20] make a federal case until you testify. 不足以起诉他 除非你作证
[07:22] So you’re just gonna have to work with us. 所以你只能和我们合作
[07:27] Look, I know it seems close and I know you’re scared 我知道看起来很近 我知道你很害怕
[07:30] but as long as you listen to and trust me 但只要你听我的 相信我
[07:32] you and your daughter will be safe. 你和你的女儿就不会有事
[07:33] She’s not my daughter. 她不是我的女儿
[07:37] Okay, you’re gonna wanna take these and place them on a finger. 把这些戴在你们的手指上
[07:40] Middle or index, doesn’t matter. 中指或者无名指都行
[07:42] Is this one good? 这只手指行吗
[07:44] – Any finger is. – Yeah. -随便哪根 -好
[07:48] That’s… Oh… Here. Sorry. 这样…抱歉
[07:58] Okay, now, this won’t hurt. 你不会觉得疼
[08:00] It will just feel like tiny vibrations. 只会觉得有轻微的震动
[08:06] What is it? 这是什么
[08:07] Well, it will help you relax 这会帮你放松
[08:09] and relieve any anxiety you might feel during transition. 并释放你在过渡期的焦虑
[08:13] If you took me home right now, I would be relaxed. 如果你现在就带我回家 我就能放松了
[08:21] Well, you’re gonna have to lie. 你们得撒谎
[08:22] You’re gonna have to lie to a lot of people about who you are. 你们得向很多人隐瞒你们的所在之处
[08:25] So, this sends a gentle, but safe electrical pulse 这个仪器会向你们的脑部发出
[08:27] through your brain, 安全轻微的电流脉冲
[08:28] and helps you focus on telling that lie 通过破坏神经元的固有模式
[08:30] by disrupting the neuron pattern. 帮助你们撒谎
[08:32] Now, this light, it stops your eyes from sending 这道光会阻止你们的双眼
[08:35] that signal to your brain to be in a panic. 向脑部传递慌张的信号
[08:37] I’m gonna say a few sentences 我会说几句话
[08:38] and I’ll need you guys to repeat after me. 请你们跟我重复
[08:42] Look in the light. 看着这道光
[08:45] I am from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[08:47] – I am from… – But I’m not. -我来自… -但我不是
[08:49] I’m from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[08:51] I am from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[08:52] I am from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[08:54] I am from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[08:56] – I am from Toronto. – I am from Toronto. -我来自多伦多 -我来自多伦多
[08:59] I am from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[09:01] – I am from Toronto. – I am from Toronto. -我来自多伦多 -我来自多伦多
[09:03] Kayla, that’s a pretty name. 凯拉 这个名字不错
[09:06] What made you choose that? 你为什么要选这个名字
[09:08] You told me to choose a name that sounded like my real name. 你要我选一个听上去像我真名的名字
[09:11] Kayla, Katie, it’s not that hard. 凯拉 凯蒂 不难
[09:15] It’s a good choice. 不错的选择
[09:17] Can you make that thing stop? 能把这东西关了吗
[09:19] It happens when you get angry, too. 你生气的时候也会闪光
[09:22] Bria Jones. 布里亚·琼斯
[09:24] Think you can remember that? 你能记住吗
[09:26] I think I can remember three syllables, yeah. 我觉得我能记住三个音节的名字
[09:30] All right, well, it still looks a little bit 好吧 这看上去还是有点
[09:32] too much like your old signature, try this. 像你以前的签名 试试这样
[09:42] Look into the camera, please. 请看镜头
[09:45] They should have your new license by the end of the day. 今天应该就能做好你们的新身份证
[09:50] Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么兴趣爱好吗
[09:56] You mean like pottery or something? 你是说陶艺之类的吗
[09:58] Well, sometimes having a hobby helps people 有时候 有些爱好能帮助人们
[10:00] transition into a new life. 向新的生活转变
[10:04] I have things I like doing, I guess. 我想我是有些喜欢做的事吧
[10:07] Like what? 比如说呢
[10:12] You can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[10:16] – I don’t know you. – You will. -我不了解你 -你会了解的
[10:22] It’s dark, no? 很黑暗吧
[10:26] – What? – I mean, you have to admit, this is… -什么 -我是说 你得承认这一切…
[10:29] pretty absurd for me. 对我来说挺荒谬的
[10:32] I’m already regretting leaving him. 我已经开始在后悔离开他了
[10:35] Well, he was bad, Bria. 他是个坏人 布里亚
[10:38] Yeah. 是啊
[10:38] No, listen to me. 不 听我说
[10:40] He… What? 他… 什么
[10:42] No, I…I… 不 我…我…
[10:45] Just hearing the name Bria. 只是听到布里亚这个名字
[10:48] I’m just getting used to it. 我开始慢慢习惯了
[10:49] It’s been a while since I’ve had to come up with a… 我已经很久没有给我自己…
[10:52] …A fake name for myself. 想假名了
[10:57] It’s dark. 很黑暗
[11:00] Just admit it. 承认吧
[11:02] – It is dark. Yes. – Yup. -的确很黑暗 -没错
[11:05] And you’re gonna have to lie to a lot of people. 你得向很多人撒谎
[11:07] Yeah. 是的
[11:08] But not to me. 但不能对我
[11:11] Just don’t lie to me. 别对我撒谎
[11:15] Looks real. 看上去很真
[11:16] It is real. 就是真的
[11:18] That’s yours now. 现在是你的了
[11:23] All right, I’ll give you some privacy, you can… 我让你一个人待一会 你可以
[11:25] …try some things on. 试点衣服
[12:10] Oh, God. 天啊
[13:09] Where’s my room? 我的房间在哪里
[13:10] There are two bedrooms on the right here 右边有两间卧室
[13:12] so I’ll let you guys figure out which… 你们来决定哪间…
[13:54] So, it’s very important that you don’t tell anyone– 最重要的是 你不能告诉别人
[13:57] Yeah, who we are, where we’ve come from. I know. 嗯 我们是谁 我们来自哪里 我知道
[14:01] Right, no computers or internet in the house 前几个月不能在房里
[14:02] for the first few months. 用电脑或网
[14:04] That’s mostly precaution against Kayla 一定要小心凯拉
[14:05] reaching out to old friends and family. 联系原来的朋友和家人
[14:08] And, this cell phone is for you. 还有 这个手机是给你的
[14:16] Do not let Kayla know that you have it. 不要让凯拉知道你有手机
[14:21] I’ll be by tomorrow to pick her up to take her 我明天会来接她 送她去
[14:22] to one of our transition centers for schooling. 我们的一个教育过渡中心
[14:25] But once she’s okay there, we can transfer her 等她慢慢适应了 我们就能将她
[14:26] to a public school. 转到公共学校
[14:28] I’m gonna be here every day until you adjust. 我每天都回来 直到你调整好
[14:31] If anyone asks, I’m your cousin, all right? 如果有人问起 就说我是你表亲 好吗
[14:34] If you have any questions at all 如果你有任何问题
[14:35] please don’t hesitate to call me. 随时打电话给我
[14:39] What, are you, are you leaving now? 什么 你…你现在要走了吗
[14:44] Are you feeling overwhelmed? 你觉得难以接受吗
[14:46] – Yeah. – Anxious? -是的 -紧张吗
[14:52] Now, look into the light. 看着这道光
[14:54] I’m Bria Jones. 我是布里亚·琼斯
[14:57] I am Bria Jones. 我是布里亚·琼斯
[14:59] I moved here from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[15:01] I moved here from Toronto. 我来自多伦多
[15:03] I’m starting a new life here in Placitas. 我要在普拉西塔斯开始新的生活
[15:06] I’m starting a new life here in Placitas. 我要在普拉西塔斯开始新的生活
[15:09] I have some experience working the line 我有一些流水线工作经验
[15:11] but for the past few years, I’ve been doing temp work. 但过去几年一直在做临时工
[15:14] I have some experience working the line 我有一些工作经验
[15:17] but these past years, I’ve been doing temp work. 但过去几年一直在做临时工
[15:21] Let’s get you in some coveralls and safety glasses. 先给你找些工作服和安全眼镜
[15:23] I’ll give you a tour. 我带你转转
[15:25] I’m ready to work hard. 我愿意努力工作
[15:28] I’m ready to work hard. 我愿意努力工作
[15:30] Here as always, safety first. 永远安全第一
[15:32] If you have a, a big day at work 如果你工作特别繁重
[15:34] you don’t get anything done but you stay safe 不用全部完成 但一定要保证安全
[15:36] that’s a good day, okay? 就算圆满了 好吗
[15:37] If you see somebody getting their clothing or body part 如果你看到有人的衣服或者躯体
[15:40] caught in this line here, hit the kill switch. 卷进流水线 就按急停按钮
[16:02] 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 甜心老爹 喜欢 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h男人 女人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入
[16:24] I know a few people in town, but not very well. 我在镇上认识几个人 但是不熟
[16:29] I know a few people in town, but not very well. 我在镇上认识几个人 但是不熟
[16:33] My cousin is helping me with the transition. 我表亲在帮我适应这里
[16:36] My cousin is helping me with the transition. 我表亲在帮我适应这里
[16:39] I have a daughter. I love her very much. 我有个女儿 我很爱她
[16:42] I have a daughter. I love her very much. 我有个女儿 我很爱她
[16:47] Her mother was a dear friend. She died in a car accident. 她妈妈是我的好朋友 死于车祸
[16:52] She didn’t have any other family. 她没有其他家人了
[16:55] Adopting her was the best decision I ever made. 收养她是我这辈子最正确的决定
[17:00] Fuck you, you’re the worst person I’ve ever met 操 你是我这辈子见过
[17:02] in my entire fucking life! Hope you fucking die! 最恶劣的人 你去死吧
[17:05] Being a mother is the most rewarding role in life. 母亲是生命中最宝贵的角色
[17:08] I would still be with my dad! 本来我还和爸爸一起
[17:10] Now, I’m never gonna be fine because fucking… 现在我永远不会过上好日子了 就因为…
[17:14] How do you feel? 你感觉怎么样
[17:19] This all seems so silly. 感觉都好蠢
[17:23] Well, it’s not, it’s… It-it works. 并不是 这…有用
[17:25] Just takes some time. 只是需要时间
[17:27] How much time? 要多久
[17:36] You can trust me. 你可以相信我
[17:41] I don’t have a choice. 我别无选择
[18:16] Have a look at this. This is the motherboard. 看看这个 这是母版
[18:18] This does everything. Sterilizes the cans, fills ’em. 无所不能 可以消毒瓶子 装瓶子
[18:21] Puts the tops on. 加盖
[18:23] So we wanna make sure and monitor this thing 我们要时刻监控这台机器
[18:25] make sure they all get 12 ounces. 确保每罐都是12盎司
[18:27] No more, no less. 不多不少
[18:29] After you’re here for a year or two 等你们在这里工作一两年后
[18:30] if you wanna take the training program 如果你想参与训练项目
[18:32] it’s a little bit more advanced 可以选择其他职位
[18:33] than some of the other positions. 比较高级的项目
[18:37] You’ll be in a class of maybe 40. 大概会上40分钟的课
[18:39] So how far is it? 有多远
[18:40] It’s about a 15-minute walk from here. 从这里走过去大概15分钟
[18:43] But I’ll be here to take you every morning 但我会每天来接你
[18:45] and to bring you back at the end of every day. 然后每天再接你回来
[18:47] I can just walk it now. It’s not a big deal. 我可以自己走 没什么大不了了
[18:49] Well…as a precaution 以防万一
[18:53] you’ll go with me, you know, for your safety 你还是和我一起 为你安全起见
[18:55] and further on down the line, you can go by yourself. 等时间久了 你就能自己去了
[18:57] So, how am I supposed to explain 我要怎么向我的老师
[18:59] who you are to all my teachers? 解释你的身份
[19:00] – Well, I’m your cousin. – I’m tired. -我是你的远亲 -我累了
[19:05] You tired, sweetie? You wanna watch some TV? 你累吗 亲爱的 你想看会电视吗
[19:08] I think we’re gonna watch TV and get to bed. 我觉得我们看会电视就睡觉吧
[19:11] Okay. 好吧
[19:13] I know when I’m bein’ told to leave. 我知道这是在送客了
[19:15] No, no, no, you’ve been… I’m sorry. 不不不 你…对不起
[19:18] You’ve been so great all day with me and Kayla 你整天陪着我和凯拉 对我们很好
[19:20] I-I think we’re just, uh… 我觉得我们只是…
[19:22] It’s been a long day, so, we’re just getting tired, 漫长的一天 我们只是累了
[19:23] – I think. – No, it’s fine. -我觉得 -不 没关系
[19:24] We need to go to sleep, you know. 我们该睡觉了
[19:26] No. It is-it is fine. 不 没…没关系
[19:28] So, Kayla, I’ll see you tomorrow for schooling 凯拉 明天上学送你的时候见了
[19:30] and, Bria, we can talk later tonight. 布里亚 我们今晚可以迟点再聊
[19:32] Probably, tomorrow we’ll talk. 也许还是明天再聊吧
[19:35] I’m gonna go straight to sleep…after TV. 我直接睡了…看完电视
[19:40] All right, well, ladies, make sure to get some rest. 好 女士们 一定要好好休息
[19:46] Goodbye. 再见
[20:31] You’re such a fucking cunt! 你真是个贱货
[20:33] As soon as I find a way to get home, I’ll make sure 等我想办法回到家 我一定会
[20:35] he finds you and he fucking kills you! 让他找到你 杀了你
[20:37] No one fucking cares, no one fucking cares about you. 没人会在乎 没人会在乎你
[20:40] Do you fucking need is a fucking cock! 你只要舔屌
[20:42] For anything else, you fucking idiot! 谁都行 你这个蠢货
[20:46] You just took my dad’s money ’cause you can’t do anything else! 你只会拿我爸爸的钱 因为你什么都不会
[21:25] Your break is not for another 45 minutes. 你45分钟后才能休息
[21:27] Yeah, I need to pee. 我要上厕所
[21:47] 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 甜心老爹 喜欢 男人 女人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入
[21:49] 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 喜欢 男人 女人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入
[21:50] 甜心宝贝 免费注册 我是 甜心宝贝 喜欢 男人 \h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h\h进入
[21:57] 保罗 我只想宠一个聪明温柔可爱的女人
[22:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:26] 保罗 我喜欢生命中美好的东西 我准备好受到宠爱了 喜欢的话请联系我
[22:38] The third is an original bill 第三条是关于
[22:39] relating to customs and enforcements… 海关和执法的原案
[22:42] …995 the bipartisan congressional Trade Priorities… 国会两党的贸易优先权995…
[22:56] Yeah, this is Lola. 是的 我是洛拉
[22:59] Glad you called. 很高兴接到你的来电
[23:03] Well, I wasn’t sure if you responded to my post. 我也不确定你会不会回应我的信息
[23:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:25] Yeah, sorry, my daughter was in the other room asleep 对不起 我女儿在另一个房间睡觉
[23:29] but I’m in my bedroom now, so I can talk properly. 但我现在在我自己卧室了 所以我能好好说话了
[23:37] Yeah, I love her very much. 嗯 我很爱她
[23:40] She was my best friend’s daughter 她是我最好的朋友的女儿
[23:42] but she died in a car accident… 但是她死于车祸
[23:46] …and, no, she had no one else to go to 然后 她没有其他可以投靠的人了
[23:50] so, I’ve been looking after her. 所以我一直在照顾她
[23:53] Yeah, it’s really tough, but… 的确很艰难 但是
[23:57] But being a mother is the most rewarding 母亲是生命中最宝贵的
[24:00] role there is. 角色
[24:10] You know, Paul, I’m really embarrassed 保罗 我不好意思
[24:12] to say this, ’cause I don’t even know you yet. 告诉你 因为我其实还不认识你
[24:15] But your voice is really turning me on. 但是你的声音让我好兴奋
[24:22] Yeah, it’s making me wanna… 是啊 让我想…
[24:25] …touch myself… 摸摸我自己…
[24:27] …in a place where my heart’s really racing. 让我心脏跳动不已的地方
[24:30] Would you like me to touch myself, Paul? 你想让我摸自己吗 保罗
[24:54] Can you hear me? 你听得到吗
[24:57] Yeah? 嗯
[25:00] Yeah, I can make myself cum if you keep talking to me. 如果你继续和我说话 我能让自己高潮
[25:29] Yeah, we don’t have to. 没错 我们没有必要
[25:32] I want what you want. 我只想要你想要的
[25:34] Yeah, I completely agree. 是的 我完全同意
[25:42] Yeah, I know, I-I think we should get to know each other first, 我知道 我觉得我们应该先相互了解
[25:45] I think that’s a good idea. 我觉得这是个好主意
[25:48] So, why don’t we, why don’t we meet? 那不如我们 我们先见一面
[25:52] Um, you could send me a car. 你可以派车来
[25:54] I could meet you for 500 and we could discuss… 500我可以见你一面 我们能讨论一下…
[25:58] …what it is that you’re looking for. 你想要的是什么
[26:06] Yeah, Tuesday’s good. 嗯 周二可以
[26:09] Yeah, I can’t wait. 等不及了
[26:12] Yeah. 嗯
[26:14] Yeah, bye. 嗯 再见
应召女友

文章导航

Previous Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

应召女友(The Girlfriend Experience)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S02E14

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号